Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. We have added some stuff in there that will be magically dropped into your queue. It is our new podcast that drops on the weekends, and uh, it's pretty dirty, definitely dirty this week dirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you not remember what you said? Well?
Speaker 3: I said, and that's before it got dirty. Just gonna say I said it pretty early on in.
Speaker 2: Though you may have been what dirty died it all up? Okay, Yeah, I'm the one who kicks down that door on a regular basis.
Speaker 3: There's somebody you did on podcasts regularly, and I mean regularly leaves a talkback message with a timestamp of when you make your first genital reference every day.
Speaker 1: Oh have I made one yet today? I don't think so because he hasn't left one. Well, the podcast is full of them. So make sure to subscribe to the Gary and Shannon Podcast. You will get a little special gift tomorrow in the forum of our weekend podcast.
Speaker 3: Speaking of our talkbacks, today is Friday, so we've had a whole week to learn some stuff, right, so let us know what you've learned this week on the Gary and Channa.
Speaker 2: What did you learn?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, what did I learn? When you wear those shoes? You've given up?
Speaker 1: I was just going to say, I've learned, I've been reminded that you are a very good friend.
Speaker 2: But now I take it back. When was that the shoe thing? Now I've learned.
Speaker 1: Now you're an awful friend.
Speaker 4: What did they do with my shoe?
Speaker 2: Wears a friend?
Speaker 3: Let's go back to that party.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers take on the Angels at Dodger Stadium, first pitch at seven. Listen to all Dodger games on AM five seventy LA Sports Live from the gallopin Motors Broadcast Booth, and stream all Dodgers games in h D on the iHeartRadio app. Keyword AM five somebody LA Sports.
Speaker 3: Interesting baseball note for some people is that Major League Baseball is referring to this as their inaugural rivalry weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, and they're only this is like cross town rival rivalry. No bluss your heart. Yeah, it's a strange.
Speaker 1: It's like when the Niners play the Rams. This is not real. It's the Rams.
Speaker 3: Are I mean the Yankees, for example, are playing the Mets that's not a rivalry. Now the Yankees Red Sox, that would be rival.
Speaker 1: Subway series, freeway series, crosstown rival type thing maybe, But even crosstown rival, it's not the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's that's like a high school thing.
Speaker 3: Right, He's playing the Giants, is not a it's not a rivalry, right. And and then you've got some geographic outliers like the Seattle Mariners playing the San Diego Padres.
Speaker 2: AV versus JV.
Speaker 3: The only thing that makes that rivals is that they share a spring training complex. Even that is a stretch anyway. Officials are giving credit to a young video game player out of Tennessee, saying that this kid is a hero because they say he thwarted a mass shooting that was being planned up into Hama County, northern California. Couple boys fourteen fifteen had apparently been discussing in a gamer chat site about shooting up Evergreen Institute of Excellence in the town of Cottonwood.
Speaker 1: I have a question, is this a chat site on a shoot him up? Game? I know that when I say shoot him up, that makes me sound seventy six, but is that true?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And does that make it less severe that if you're playing a game where the object is to shoot as many people as possible, if you talk about a real life scenario with a real life locations, that taken as seriously, I don't know, or more seriously or more seriously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, because maybe you're practicing, or you think you're practicing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But these two kids fourteen fifteen, said that they expected to kill up to one hundred people at that school. The two close friends allegedly planned to kill at least one set of their parents also, and the sheriff up into Hama County, Dave Kine says, this was very serious.
Speaker 2: It would have changed our community as a whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't just chatting in the group chat on the video game. Apparently they wrote a manifesto. They took photos of them dressed like the killers from Columbine. So this was all just a mess. This was every box was checked on the red flag. These kids are going to shoot up the school checklist, do you.
Speaker 3: I can't wrap my head around the idea of we did the story yesterday or Wednesday about the mom in Texas who was buying stuff for her son and the allegation was that he was preparing for some sort of a school shooting. In the event that my kids, either one of them showed any interest to the point of research of a school shooting. Giant red flags, every siren going off, flashing lights, something's going on with that kid.
Speaker 2: I would just push back a little bit in that.
Speaker 1: I was really interested in Columbine.
Speaker 2: I read the books. I was fascinated.
Speaker 1: I couldn't read enough about those two guys and there and what led up to that moment. I was very curious as a true crime person. And this was now what twenty plus years ago that I read that book.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, but you were in your twenties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to me, that's a there is a there is a point where it's curiosity about it is an understandable thing. But if you're ten, twelve, fourteen years old and you show an unusual interest in that sort of a thing, I would be it would it would shake me to the core if my kids ever did that, because that would that fascination with violence is an unhealthy thing at that age.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's ever really great, but if they're playing those video games, that's the other part about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I did. I never wanted my kids. My son played games like that, but there was always a limited time. It was a very specific like that would be the first thing to go in the event that he was ever in trouble. Is that kind of a game because there's no value in it. It's weird because now he's twenty eight. But my husband's nephew, when he was in high school, his sister's son, he loved those games. He loved those first person shooter games. Now this kid's Hawaiian. He's born and rays still lives in Hawaii. The most chill kid ever, super laid back. But he loved these first person shooter games.
Speaker 2: I did listen, I played it. You know, it's like some kids, it doesn't affect them.
Speaker 1: At all, totally, you know, totally, and it's actually a surprise that they're into them. And then there's some kids who take to them, and then you wonder is it taking to them too much? It's well, I guess it goes back to you know, your own kid.
Speaker 3: You you can make the same argument about alcohol, for example, or any drug you say I can use, I can. I can drink four times a week.
Speaker 2: I and never.
Speaker 3: It never affects me or I could stop any time I want. I just don't need it. There are other people who can drink once and they're hooked. They can't get away from it. They're in that bottle forever. There's a It does depend on individuals and what they But the terrifying nature of is my kid the one who that's going to affect in the negative. It's like you and ice cream go on. You know, since I get into that, I can't get out.
Speaker 2: You can't. That's why I can't have it in the house.
Speaker 1: It's all right, that's what we know. We can't give you anything, any sort of ice cream. And that's okay. We all have our things, all right. Come you're thinking about it right now?
Speaker 2: Where's that Michael? When you need it?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I know the image that came to my head.
Speaker 3: I was at my sister's house last weekend and she has she had a little pint of Ben and Jerry's cherry Garcia.
Speaker 2: Nobody else would remember what flavor it was. Go on. That's how you know it's a problem.
Speaker 3: Well, part of it is because I would I could not eat cherry garcia.
Speaker 2: I hate I hate the flavor. I hate that taste. But if it was, you know, chocolate or a car, you found yourself picking around it in the middle of the night. I wanted to I wanted to just hold it right here. I know, I understand, I understand. That's the that's the flavor I hate. I know, I hear you.
Speaker 1: I get it all right. Coming up next, more Turpin news. It's a different Turpin family.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: We were going to hear these Turpins everywhere. Gary and Shannon, what's going on in that basement? Chance at a thousand Bucks is coming up after the break.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a couple of things I have to say about southern California specifically. Yeah, first of all, it's May, and we can get rid of the fog? Can we get this is? We're ready for next week's supposed to be great. Next week we need to play the God music. If you're going to be talking to God, dear God, it is us Gary and Shannon. We're sorry to bother you. We know you're very busy.
Speaker 1: We appreciate what you've given us, and we love working here. We love our jobs, we love life, but we want the clouds to God, if you could make it so the sun could come out, we would really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Because we live in the first world. God, we know you're busy with.
Speaker 1: We have food and shelter and everything we could ever want, over and over and over again. But if you could see it in your heart to remove the clouds, we'd appreciate it. Thank you God, Love Gary and Shannon Amy. Thanks excellent.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be a chance for drizzle tomorrow. Oh wow, No, no, that didn't happen just now. I mean that was before, so maybe the drizzle doesn't happen. Maybe he gets them.
Speaker 1: I would have changed my prayer if I knew drizzle was on the horizon. I would have had a little bit more seriousness. Actually, a more serious tone.
Speaker 3: Should be warmer and great, oh really and by Friday for our news and bruise at bravery in Lancaster should be beautiful, Just a nice warm.
Speaker 1: Boobs out, boobs out with the sunshine, right?
Speaker 2: Is that what you want me to wear?
Speaker 1: I think we could get some attention that way.
Speaker 2: Here's the other story about southern California that just cracks me up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: LA twenty eight, the Organizing Committee for the Olympics has partnered with Archer Aviation for what for What for the official air taxi provide for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Speaker 2: Air taxi? How's that going to work?
Speaker 3: Let's deal with transit, normal transit, trains, automobiles, buses, getting people to and fro. Before we start fantasizing that the Jetsons are somehow going to be a part of the LA twenty eight Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not going to happen. Just clean the place up a little bit, shall we.
Speaker 1: Who would even float that idea as being a feasible situation? The company Archer Aviation. They get the contract, they're getting attention is what they're getting. They're getting a name drop and that's I guess what they wanted when that.
Speaker 3: Horrific story of the turpens came out. Oh we have to give away our money, We sure do. Let's give away a thousand bucks right now.
Speaker 4: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars. Just enter this nationwide keyword on our website. When that's when wim Edward now at KFIAM six forty dot com. Slash cash Howard Byce James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, winning is everything called the winning attorneys at Sweet James one eight hundred nine million, that's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 3: When is your keyword? We'll do it again an hour from now. Give you a shot at winning one thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: A Victorville family is pleading not guilty. They had their initial court appearance yesterday. They are accused of repetitively torturing six children. They're sixty six years old. Tina and Kenneth are their names. Their daughter Caitlin, who's twenty three, is also involved. They are accused of torture and child abuse on children whose ages range from six to sixteen. They say they're talking about daily beatings, strangulation to the point of unconsciousness, with holding food and water for days. They say this went on for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: The sixteen year old's able to get out of the house make her way to a local store and indicated that there were some obvious concerns. So law enforcement shows up, and in fact they did see evidence that corroborated the claims of the sixteen year old. The DA in San Bernardino County. Jason Anderson said, when you're dealing with the repetitive nature of it, the most I'll say is that it is is that it clearly is physical, emotion, emotional, and nutritional abuse. Investigators also doing interviews to trace back the children's previous injuries like bone and skeletal scans as well.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's uplifting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know what's going on in that basement across the street. It's just Fortunately it's not this, I mean, hopefully it's not this.
Speaker 3: What we said when the Turpine story came out was how many homes are their life around.
Speaker 2: The country, We've heard of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like once every month or so we get an another story about someone who is horrifically abusing their kids. And beyond just a physical or a mental abuse, but I mean locking kids in their rooms or chaining them or caging them in what.
Speaker 2: It's just I don't get it. Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you don't get it, because that would be weird if you did.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I will say this, I understand the idea. I understand that it's not that's not the right word. I understand people putting their kids in a playpen. I understand being frustrated at kids, even to the point where you feel like physical violence is the way to take care of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the difference between us and say, uh, a meer cat living on the planes of Africa, is that we don't immediately bite our children or beat them.
Speaker 2: Hopefully.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're putting the meer cat down, smearing any animal reputation, any animal, all right, Michael Monks is quite an animal.
Speaker 2: Well, we're all animals in a way, Yes we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be joining us next Gary Shannon. We'll talk about what does it matter? No, No, I don't care.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: It's been seven months since we had a news and Bruce. Wow, there's some pent up frustration that people need to be getting out.
Speaker 2: Where was our last news and Bruce?
Speaker 3: There's a BJS in in Orange County. No, I was gonna say Garden Grove, but I don't know anyway, This one is coming up on Friday.
Speaker 2: A few things to keep in mind.
Speaker 3: We have some special stuff that's going to be going on for people who are there in the building. We also have Kfipa, which is the beer that they have brewed or are currently brewing for us that will make its debut on that day, which has always gotten rave reviews. And the Bravery Pizza Kitchen is going to be opened nice and early for the award winning of Bravery Pizza that they serve with the Gary and Show special pizza.
Speaker 2: Enough about us, Enough about us.
Speaker 1: Michael Monks from KFI News is here and it's Friday, which means we need a little Michael Monk's time in our lives. I think everybody can can agree on.
Speaker 2: That you were sniffing me kind of weirdly. Okay.
Speaker 1: I thought that we were not going to bring that up, but I thought that friends don't tell on friends when they smell each other.
Speaker 2: I just feel like this needs an explanation. Okay.
Speaker 1: So I walk into the other room and Michael is in there with Justin Worsham. They're recording something because they both work here on the weekends. Okay, so I don't know what they were doing, but I assume it was the weekend show related.
Speaker 2: And I said, somebody in here.
Speaker 1: Smells good, and I smell Justin, and Justin smells clean. He smells wine neutral, and Michael goes, oh, it's me. I smell good. So I make my way over there and I smell Michael, and I go, oh, you do smell good, and I feel weird.
Speaker 2: It's a zorro and it's zarrow.
Speaker 1: What you asked for the story, I know, but it got weird. Well where did you think it was going to go someplace safe?
Speaker 2: Well you now you're talking about it.
Speaker 1: I feel weird that it was it.
Speaker 2: Is meant to be sniffed. I wasn't offended.
Speaker 3: Your reaction to it is exactly why I spent over one hundred bucks for the little bart for.
Speaker 2: But also I would change the verb there. I don't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say that it's it's intended to be sniffed, because that means that people would walk up to you and just go.
Speaker 2: I think it's that it.
Speaker 1: Should by the way, it appreciated, maybe or hey sensed.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're kink shaming me. I'm sorry. I don't think it's a kink to wear cologne. No, to be sniffed. Oh, that's not a cank. It's actually I am, it's actually human.
Speaker 3: I can't even believe that word just came out of my mouth. Honestly, I'm just trying to play along here, but with myself. I'm so s myself.
Speaker 2: What is the name of it? A zarro and the A z z A R R O. I am open for brand endorsements. Is it an Italian fella? I think it must be, but an Italian one. Okay, So look at the shape of the bottle. Okay, she's pulled up the pictures.
Speaker 1: Look it's like a grenade, It's like a bullets It's shaped like a revolver chamber.
Speaker 2: It is. It's very masculine, very viril viral.
Speaker 3: And I bought it because I love the smell. But I was like, that bottle is so ridiculous. Did you get the black one or the gold one? And all looks like right now I'm wearing the forever the silver one, the silver okay, I don't see.
Speaker 2: I wear the blue one in the summer. Oh so there's three.
Speaker 3: There's seasonal there. What they're seasonal for me? I like to smell a certain way depending on the weather.
Speaker 2: That's smart. See you should dudes should do this so they can get sniffed by you. It's nice that he smells nice. That's all I'm saying. Yeah, it's important, but everyone here smells good when you find the scent for you as a man, except for some hosts it Well, do you wear a scent Gary? I do rarely. Okay.
Speaker 3: It was a cologne that my wife bought me, and she says she likes.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, that's yeah.
Speaker 3: And there's one perfume that I have purchased for her that I like. I mean, that's probably not the only one, but it is a great The sense of smell is an incredible memory.
Speaker 2: Lest absolutely.
Speaker 3: I remember the first few times that she wore that perfume, and I love it. Do you ever have a that's the one I'm wearing right now in the silver bullet chamber. Yeah, that's the one today because it felt cloudy, yeah today.
Speaker 1: Right, and you needed this little something to prick you up. Yeah, and you did it, well done. Do you ever have a smell that triggers a memory? I mean, just out in the wild and suddenly you're back in nineteen ninety eight elementary schools? Oh yeah, not that I spend a lot of time in elementary school. You were lurking around in the bushes, dread.
Speaker 3: But the old timey, the old timey, like old wooden chairs, hu, the old chalkboards that the erasers that smell the priest.
Speaker 2: Can you still smell the priest?
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 1: They did have a smell about him. It was like a musk. It was like how often did they wash those robes?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I imagine there must be like a certain dry cleaner that specializes in it and only uses holy water. Yeah, I don't think that's I remember we had a priest at my school, father Keene, and I remember thinking this guy needs some action.
Speaker 2: Before I even knew like what that was.
Speaker 1: I remember thinking, like, I think he needs some some time with a lady or a man or.
Speaker 2: I remember Father Dalton being.
Speaker 1: Very uptight drunk. Yeah, I had one of those two, Father Gaffy, I think, hit the bottle.
Speaker 2: Is he drinking wine?
Speaker 1: I mean assuming no, they drink whiskey. They drink irish whiskey, a lot of them. Oh, they get gifts, They get gifted whiskey, little something you don't know, Yeah, that's right, they do. It's it's not a bad life. It's not a ceting. You don't have to deal with women yapping at you all the time. And you just live with your but it's like a firehouse, it is. You live with your buddies. People treat you like your God. You know, you have a couple of bad crackers throughout the day, and then yeah, whiskey.
Speaker 3: I mean the wafers, the Communion wafers are disgusting. You know, it's kind of a disgusting, weird.
Speaker 2: It's fine, tastes anything. I don't like it when they them for to satisfy a craving, but the body of Christ to taste good or at least like flesh, like if I'm going to be cannibalistic. I took it too far? Did I? Yeah? I clearly did it. You did.
Speaker 3: I think I'm getting I feel like I'm always on the verge as a young girl. You knew that priest needed some acts.
Speaker 2: They're keen. He was very uptight. But Michael took it too far.
Speaker 1: I was kidding with Michael took it too far. I thought we all knew I was kidding.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. Hey, you're working this weekend? Oh yeah, absolutely. I just had your good friend justin Worsham. What are you guys doing together?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm very curious about real estate, especially here where it seems so out of reach for so many people. I mean, if you're listening right now and you've not bought a home yet, and you want to buy a home, you've got to be freaked out by the prices and the amount of money you need to be making because the income.
Speaker 2: Required is so exorbitant.
Speaker 3: It seems like something that a middle class person what even is middle class in LA anymore? And so I had them on because there's some you know, we've we've been talking about it all week on the very shows and in the news, but I wanted to really dive into it about why and what what type of person is buying. Apparently it's a lot of people with them get this generational wealth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would assume, So how do we get that? Become Chinese? How do I get that? Is it too late for me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: To get generation I mean you could pretend that you're from the South. I think a lot of people think there's a lot of generational wealth in the South.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't like to talk about where it comes from, right, do you mean? Is it too late for you to build generational wealth? For you to build it? But it would have been nicer to have it right.
Speaker 1: Because we could get Yeah, like I can tell we didn't go to the same kind of Catholic school.
Speaker 3: There are different economic tiers of the Catholic There are elite Catholic schools and then there's the ghettos uniform we did.
Speaker 2: I'm not enough familiar enough with my cast.
Speaker 3: I mean I went to a Catholic school around the corner from Churchill Downs in Louisville.
Speaker 2: And why are you bragging? That's hurtful.
Speaker 3: I mean you could hear the racist, which was cool, but you could also hear like your dad's losing his child support money in the track, which was you know, that's talk about smells or trigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you won the dad lottery because at least he earmarked it for child support.
Speaker 2: I lost it.
Speaker 3: But going in, do we want to talk dad trauma? I will out dad trauma you any day.
Speaker 2: Of Really, can you stick around? I got nowhere to go.
Speaker 1: That's Gary's uncomfortable after because he had normal parents.
Speaker 2: I will. I will average you ground.
Speaker 3: He's going to toss a baseball out back to us in the ground.
Speaker 5: At least you guys had dads.
Speaker 2: Here comes Violin. Yeah, she's from Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: Stuff.
Speaker 2: Guys, all right, we'll take a break a counseling session. Oh really quick. Your show on this weekend?
Speaker 1: What time Saturday nights with?
Speaker 2: Can you play like sex music?
Speaker 3: I rotate the bumper music again like Cologne? Based on the weather. God might be a yacht rock weekend. That's fine Classics.
Speaker 2: To get home. Yeah, thank you, my pleasure.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Several inmates on the run took off from a New Orleans jail this morning. Happened at the Orleans Parish Jail in mid city. They have not confirmed how many inmates escaped. We do know that they've got charges ranging from illegal weapons possession to murder. And then I like this line. The jail is currently on lockdown. Thank you, thank you for that late a little late. And isn't the jail always on lockdown?
Speaker 3: Manson jail the Orleans Orleans eleven? Right, there's eleven of them, I think?
Speaker 4: Are there.
Speaker 3: The first direct Russia Ukraine peace talks since the early weeks of the twenty twenty two invasion ended after less than two hours. Both sides did agree on a large prisoner slop with their storry a large prisoner swap, but they clearly are still far apart on some of the key conditions. Iimsalynsky of Ukraine said he discussed the talks with President Trump and the leaders of France, Germany, UK and Poland in a phone call. In a post on X from a European leadership meeting in Albania, Zelensky urged tough sanctions against Moscow if it rejects a full and unconditional ceasefire and an end to the killing.
Speaker 1: Speaking of swap, I lost hours of my life yesterday to the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives. Season two dropped yesterday. I just wanted to confess that we're talking about father Keane and I.
Speaker 2: Started watching Bad Thoughts. Oh, how is that Barah? Very dark? I thought it was. I thought to myself, I need to be in.
Speaker 3: A mood to watch it is one of the darkest things I think I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Really it is. It is funny. There's there's some good funny moments in it. What is the premise?
Speaker 1: It's the darkest things that we have in our running around in our minds.
Speaker 3: It's it's dark comedy. I mean, they're all supposed to be funny, but they are short stories basically, and Tom Sigura, the comedia stand up comedian, is the main character and most of them, if not all of them, and they do it. They're like fifteen to twenty minutes a piece each episode.
Speaker 2: But he does this thing where at the end of one episode it says to be continued, so the beginning of the next episode is a continuation of that story, and then halfway through it starts another story cuts it off to be continued, so so you continue to watch them. So yeah, dark, I mean dark, violent in some areas, way overly sexual in other areas like very very.
Speaker 3: And it's what he says in the in the you know, in the trailers, like these are the deepest, darkest thoughts you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to admit that you have.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, can I tell you that my daughter got an audition for that show last year and we had to turn it down because in the scene they wanted to show have her as a young girl my daughter was like ten at the time, to have her looking at a man's genitalia. Yeah, and obviously they're not going to show her that as the kid actor on set, but I was like, no, that's ew, why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: What's funny about that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's stuff like that that is really crazy dark.
Speaker 1: It's good to tell your daughter at the onset of her entertainment career that she should not be looking at men's genitals.
Speaker 5: Yes, we're trying to instill some values in somewhere. That's a strong one. Here's where we're starting. The bar is literally on the floor.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Reminder that if you miss any part of our show, you can always go back and check out the podcast. In fact, every day after the live podcast that we do, it is then posted on every major podcast platform. Have to do is search for Gary and Shannon and our picture comes up, and then subscribe to that podcast so that you get it every single day and you can rate it, you could share it, you could just tell us what you think of it, leave comments, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Heather's also going to be coming along with her entertainment report.
Speaker 2: Is that correct? That is correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's exciting. Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. I need to pull myself out of the Mormon wives hole.
Speaker 5: It is a dark place, but so fascinating though, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: But unsatisfying really.
Speaker 5: You're just like, is it like looking at a car wreck where you just you're staring at it and you can't.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm fixed.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, Shannon really needs football ahly bas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's what I'm hearing too.
Speaker 3: All Right, Gary and Shannon will continue right after this. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app