Speaker 1: Weird things happened in the back out.
Speaker 2: Weird, weird, weird.
Speaker 3: Wow, what's up, guys, what's up? It's been wild dude energy.
Speaker 2: I almost said m efforts, but we're too early in the episode for me to say that.
Speaker 4: Thanks for not calling me that you got about twenty seconds ago.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I'll wait until I can say it.
Speaker 1: Here you go, y'all know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time since we've.
Speaker 4: Done it good, in like two or three months at least, That's what I said.
Speaker 5: Let's get it wrong, can pull one nick, were gonna get right?
Speaker 1: You just want to jump right into it.
Speaker 2: We want to whole pre am.
Speaker 1: We want to ask them how they're doing. Is it yeah? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know what number what if this is? Though?
Speaker 4: I think it's I think it's sixteen or seventeen?
Speaker 2: Fifteen?
Speaker 5: Is it fifteen?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Cool?
Speaker 4: No, I think you're right, Actually fifteen go with that team was with Chris Junior.
Speaker 1: Right, y'all know what it is.
Speaker 2: We do these every now and then. If this is your first what if? This is a little segment that we like to do.
Speaker 6: It's called what if, and we get we get Alex pulled it together my dog.
Speaker 2: We get submissions from from Patreon members, from Instagram, people from all over the place. You ask us cool little what if questions. We read them on the show at random. It's not guaranteed, and sometimes we answer them. This one is coming from Instagram. Oh at Jane Elise.
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 4: I just that's Ginger snaps. Yeah from she was at the Riverfest. Yeah, hell yeah, shout out?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 2: Our pets are a part of our soul families and reincarnate with us through our lifetimes.
Speaker 5: I firmly believe that with my dog right now. That's a beautiful thought.
Speaker 2: It is a beautiful thought, and I can only hope, dream and aspire that it's true.
Speaker 4: I feel like it is, man, because you go your whole life and you remember your pets that you've lost over the years, and they're still a part of you.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, shout out my baby, Haku.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out Haku.
Speaker 2: Love you.
Speaker 1: Remember I made him into a Pokemon car.
Speaker 2: I still have it until my desk at work. Really, that's awesome, my boy.
Speaker 1: He's a psychic type.
Speaker 2: Yeah Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This morning, me and Jenny were on a walk in our neighborhood. And we took de Lila out in our stroller and we were walking in the neighborhood right and there was this lady with like a really young girl, like probably like two or three years old. Obviously wasn't at school, you know. And anyway, as we were walking through our neighborhood, and we saw this mom and this really young girl kind of like I think she was like throwing her into the you know, putting her stuff in the car, getting ready to put her in the car seat. And they were down kind of like on their hands and knees, and they were like trying to mess with this little neighborhood cat. And I saw this neighborhood cat and I said, Jenny, that looks exactly like my childhood cat, Crystal. And I had these memories just flood into my mind of the nine years that I had this childhood cat, Crystal. And that just hit me, like, man, I haven't thought about this cat in a long time, but right now I'm just really missing this cat that died when I was like, you know, fifteen or eighteen or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they I think I feel like you kind of reincarnate with whatever beings you make a Saul connection to that's just based on nothing. That's just based on my pure intuition, just what I feel and what I hope and dream. That consciousness kind of like flocks together. Yeah, like little nodes of consciousness. They just keep finding each other over and over. You get a feeling. Sometimes you meet somebody, I've met this person before, I've known this person before. You form a strong special bond with an animal and you're like, this is just like this is a little abnormal, Like how much of a connection I have. That's how I feel about sugar Bear. Oh, my little sugar Bear. I know that he used to be a lion in Greece or something. They're not even in Greece. They never will question that day. They never were. But I in a past life, I know I put him on a boat and I took him to Greece and I rowed him into battle and I just know it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I feel that way about my cats too. Yeah, just such a bond with him.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we reincarnate with our pets, but you know what, but I want to say yes, yeah, damn if they don't make an impression on us, and like with Alex and Juno and everything.
Speaker 1: You know, how he proposed to Olivia.
Speaker 2: He had Juno ask no, you didn't would Juno ask? It's easy, it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: I'll speak English. Well, I mean she.
Speaker 2: Could speak dog and if there's a strong enough soul connection then you would get it. Well.
Speaker 4: I thought it was pretty special, man. He was out walking Juno and it was just a moment they shared with Juno and it was really special and that's why it made it in the wedding ceremony.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just feel like.
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or is that not good enough for you?
Speaker 2: Didn't ask no?
Speaker 4: But the whole point is he had this elaborate plan what do I do?
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 4: And he just said, you know what. He's out walking his dog with Olivia one night, they're looking at the stars and he just is in that moment. He's with this little family, Juno, their their natural born daughter, and he just popped the question.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: The rest is history, and it's special that they shared.
Speaker 1: That with their dog.
Speaker 2: That's very sweet, you know.
Speaker 4: And she did ask, by the way, you did, I knew it. She said, will you marry him?
Speaker 2: That's that's a smart dog. I knew she was capable of it. I've seen her. She's capable of amazing.
Speaker 5: We've been hunting squirrels lately.
Speaker 2: You see, you think she can hunt a squirrel? She can't. Ask if she can marry him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, after work, I get her and uh, put a little collar on and we go out without the leash. She kills the squirrel and now she can't catch them. The squirrels, she's been crazy and uh, I'll like point them out to her. She'll be off doing something like June, check it out, squirrel she's like, and then she'll like point and go after him, hall and run and like never catches something.
Speaker 1: She's gonna get one.
Speaker 4: Hopefully one day she's gonna get one. Me and Alila hunt squirrels. But it's just sitting in the window looking outside, and she goes.
Speaker 2: Make those little dolphin noises.
Speaker 1: Huh, just trying to lure him to their death.
Speaker 2: YEA, so weird how to do that? If y'all have never seen a cat do that, you have to find a video of it. They do it like it's little. Yes, yes, I don't know why, but they'll sit there at the window and.
Speaker 1: Just well that's why squeaky toys sound like squeaky toys. Squeaky toys sound like dying little animals. Oh that's great.
Speaker 4: It was a term for the next one, and then we could swap it. Yeah, well I'll pull a Patreon jart then we'll swap it.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 5: What about Alex, Well, then I am all right, we'll swap with him. Yeah, she could probably read him better.
Speaker 4: But but and all to go back, Jane, I don't know, do it?
Speaker 1: I think so? Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I really do think so.
Speaker 1: I don't have any proof, but I do think so. Well, I have proof my dog came to me in my dream. Yeah. Oh that's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh wow.
Speaker 2: This one's from the Patreon jar with a separate jar. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ye.
Speaker 4: So now we're in the Patreon jar. And if you're new to this segment, we like to rotate back and forth. We pull from the you know, the like you said Instagram, we pulled from Twitter. I also wanted to say when he was addressing the last time, if we don't go over your question in this jar, I mean, in this episode from the jar, then we leave them in for future episode. So we still have questions in here that are some of them might be a year old, and we we get through to them.
Speaker 1: All. Yeah, it's very well possible. It's possible. Yeah, we keep them.
Speaker 4: We don't just toss them if we don't read him on this episode, right anyway, So this is from our homie, my main man. Also, you guys might recognize him from the show.
Speaker 1: The God.
Speaker 4: What was the name of that episode? Don't quiz me. It was Skywatching with the Omis. Yeah, Skywatching with the Omies. I can't think of a number. I'm just gonna throw out a random one, twenty three. I don't know, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now I'm on the spot.
Speaker 4: But Kyle has an amazing question. What if Jesus was a part of an esoteric mystical group or is esoteric slash mystical group or ancient mystery school? I mean, I think that one speaks for itself.
Speaker 2: Evidence point to the fact that he certainly must have been.
Speaker 4: I think it's an easy yes. But if he's asking the question.
Speaker 5: So close, Bro, what damn three was a black magic and spirit possession with Bobby?
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: That is such a bang.
Speaker 4: That's a fire call out Hey, you know what, though, I was too off. Out of almost two hundred episodes.
Speaker 2: There's a grace period. Yeah, you get a grace of five.
Speaker 4: We call it a mud plus or it's a mud slide, I feel like within.
Speaker 1: Or we could call it your esp influencing the numbers. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: But that's that's pretty close. Was it skywatching with theomi's right across?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, yeah, I definitely pulled a mud slide there. But look, the fact that he's asking the question makes me feel like we should take the time to go into it. I also feel like we probably get asked that question on every one if episode.
Speaker 2: Probably, you know, it's not always something about Jesus.
Speaker 4: It's in a mystical society. Yeah, it's fun to talk about. So look, I think it was in the eighteen hundreds. There were you laughing at over there.
Speaker 2: He just wanted to pull packs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he's over there gigging like because he wished he was. I'm sorry, I'm still on the buzz Are you trying to smoke on that charge ar page?
Speaker 2: He wants to rip my kids?
Speaker 1: Still thinking about MUDs.
Speaker 2: I said one word about Pokemon and he said, download.
Speaker 1: It he kind of had to sell it to me. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been doing Pokemon for like almost thirty years. Man, you had to convince me.
Speaker 2: He looked at my screen one time and he's like downloading the card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hey, digital card. We're going to battle next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yes.
Speaker 4: In about shoot, I don't know, like the eighteen seventies or somewhere around there, there were some records and I think they came out of God don't know. You might have to look this one up, Alex, but I think they came out of Russia. But they were like historical records of a man named Saint Issa having been visiting a monastery in Tibet or Nepal. Now, this man, Saint Issa, was described as someone who was from the Middle East. He performed miracles. It's it's basically Jesus. It describes Jesus to a tea being like Israeli or Jewish or however it would describe him in that language.
Speaker 5: So according to the AI, which no one asked for but as part of Google. Now, uh, gotta say it like that, there are no historical records of Saint Isa. But the book called the Life of Saint Issa best of the Sons of Men that claims to be the biography of.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, no records oft. I called bullshit.
Speaker 5: That's why. That's why I'm prefacing this AI thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, and then you have the whole Naghamadi thing with like, you know, these different interpretations of Jesus where he's talking about reincarnation. In the Gnostic texts, he's talking about consciousness, meditation, the great secret esoteric doctrine which is heavily described in the Secret Teaching of All Ages, which is you know, this is the illusion world and there's like a true spiritual world on the other side in the Nagamadi library. And then you have stuff from like the Dead Sea Scrolls which are talking about the basically the perspective that Jesus might be anes scene. Like there's this inclination that Jesus might have been a part of the scenes, which we did a whole episode of the scenes. You can reference that one. It was a very mystical society, and I mean it just goes on and on. You have the Rosicrucians, you have all these different you know, the Freemasons and all these different mystical traditions, the Knights, Templar, the other Holy Grail, like mystical traditions, alchemy, Yeah I did the.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: And there's just like all this historical evidence that points to the fact that Jesus was definitely involved. You have this concept of like the Great White Brotherhood and all that, and I mean it's just like, I feel like we've covered it so much, not only on previous what ifs, but other like wisdom tradition segments and just I mean, you know, I don't want to whip a dead horse. So and yes, he wore spiky black.
Speaker 2: Crocs confirmed this canonical.
Speaker 4: Shout out Corey to our now Discord moderator for positing that theory in the last.
Speaker 2: What if it's not a theory?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: Right, Alex. Do you want to pull one or no?
Speaker 1: Sure, ill you choose regular.
Speaker 2: Here's your jar.
Speaker 1: I feel like we got to go regular.
Speaker 2: He's about to pull a pack. Oh I'm not pulling yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh shoot, spoken on that.
Speaker 4: Chars are pack right, That's what I'm about to switch to.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's see this is a long one.
Speaker 2: Who's it from? Does it say charges?
Speaker 1: Are uh?
Speaker 5: You wrote this, This is coming from uh?
Speaker 2: Is it on the back?
Speaker 5: Zandthur song Xanthurian. I recognize the hell I can't read that anyway. What if the beings are also the angels, gods, goddesses, et cetera described throughout all culture. What if they are all the same entities?
Speaker 4: I don't know how to proceed with that question because it's something that we have openly said yes to.
Speaker 1: The episodes.
Speaker 2: So the answer is yes, we.
Speaker 4: Have an episode called Angels where we talk about that.
Speaker 1: It's a great question, it's.
Speaker 4: But I feel like it's in the seventies. Yeah, if you want to try me.
Speaker 1: But what's the mud slide?
Speaker 2: No, you gotta give a number.
Speaker 1: Let's go, uh.
Speaker 2: And don't say seventy five.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say seventy seven, but let's go seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, seventy seven?
Speaker 5: Loving awareness and rom das, Oh.
Speaker 2: What sa episode of Angels? What give us the mud? Slot eighty six on the mony's nine?
Speaker 1: You know what you call that?
Speaker 4: That's an avalanche when you're within ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dang dude, that's an avalanche? Was in and you see a brown b avalanche diarrhea? Is that one of those is that one of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, look, it's a great question, and I appreciate you asking it, but like, yeah, yes, yes, yes, like it is something that we have said many, many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's it's it's definitely a thing not to say that. Like literally every being is some God or goddess, right right, But like I feel like that's the form that we would see those beings in today.
Speaker 4: They come from the same sphere, they come from the same you know what. This is a good way to segue into that question. I watched a movie two or three weeks ago, and I'm gonna go ahead and tell you right out the gate.
Speaker 2: It was a very cheesy movie. No, no.
Speaker 1: Cheesier.
Speaker 4: It was called let me think of the name. I honestly cannot remember the name of the movie, but it was It's gonna be easy to find because it was from the daughter of m Night Shyamalan and it's based on a book God I wish I knew. I think it's called The Watcher The Watchers, I don't know, but it's about this. It's Dakota Fanning. She's like in Ireland. She's traumatized by something that it doesn't really tell you until kind of like halfway through the movie. But she's obviously has a bad past and she's really rebellious and and she like anyway. So she's working at this like pet shop in Dublin and the guy's like, hey, we got this canary here. You gotta go deliver to the zoo within five days. They're paying for this canary to be part of the zoo. She's like, all right, they're buying the canary.
Speaker 1: They're paying for this canary to be part of the zoo. They're buying it. I know this is like to.
Speaker 2: Say they're buying it would be you know, take it to they're paying this canary to be a part of the zoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're giving the canary the money. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So she's like, all right, I guess I'm gonna leave Dublin and go on this trail through the woods. And she drives through the woods and it's like this whole supernatural thing. And look, despite the fact that the movie was cheesy, I still think it was a great movie for the simple fact that if you think about m Knight Shamalan, although he is widely hated in Hollywood, he's known for some of the greatest hits.
Speaker 2: Like sixth Sense, Avatar, Signs.
Speaker 4: Ye, Now, what does Signs have in common with this movie made by his daughter? Signs is a movie about UFOs crop circles, Yes, crop circles, but also the main character is a Catholic priest. The whole point of the movie is he loses his faith. He has these synchronicities intertwined with the aliens. He finds his faith in God. So they're obviously planting in the viewer's head some highly occulted message. M Night Shamalan is one of the biggest directors literally of all times. So I feel like, if there's this small group of people in the know, he's probably one of them, you know, in the director's circle. He's telling you this message that's something to do with God and faith in your spiritual tradition. Is, you know, in the same domain as aliens, right, even though they're showing it as aliens and they're this separate thing in the movie, the subject is intertwined, right. So then you have his daughter. She's making this movie so anyway, so she's bringing the canary through this trail in the woods. She has some supernatural things shut her car down and then she gets lost in the woods and there's these kind of entities stalking her, and then she like finds this shelter in the middle of the forest and there's this small group of people there, like four or five people that are surviving there. They've been there for months. They every night they have to stand in front of this like double sided window mirror thing where like they can't see out, but these watchers can see in. And long story short, you find out that the watchers are the they're like the literal ancient race of mythological Irish fairies whoa And it's like the phenomenon like if you get deep into the UFO lore, you kind of like if you read the works of people like Josh Filat where they talk about different cultural lenses of what this phenomenon may be. One of the very serious points of research is indicating that the Irish fae or the fairies are like the phenomenon, these elusive mysterious beings that come from the spirit world. Sometimes they indicate that they might have some sort of trickster element, like they can like kind of mess with you. They can pop up out of you know, nowhere, and it's like this totally supernatural consciousness based thing. Some people indicate that they're like the genie or the gin or like you know, obviously like angels. But I thought that movie was a really very cheesy but also very deeply occult interpretation of the phenomenon. It was very interesting because at the movie you find out that this chick that she's been staying with in this bunker for like months, trying to survive from these watchers is.
Speaker 1: Half breed.
Speaker 4: She's one of them. Oh yeah, like a long time ago. It was a different I guess you could say it was like a different reality than where the gods, as the Irish people would call them, like the fairies or the Tuatha dayta non. They could breed with humans and make these hybrid beings where they're like half human, half changeling or half fairy. So they had supernatural abilities. They had the appearance of a human, but also like the abilities of a god or a fairy or whatever. And I thought that was very interesting because we have all these different mythologies around the world that talk about that.
Speaker 2: Like the movie's called the Watchers. Yeah, it sounds like the watchers from the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: The half breed like the Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: But it's you know, it's Irish Fairies. Yeah, anyway, so that's that's just a cool little pop culture reference there about like the phenomenon being you know, that's just one cultural interpretation.
Speaker 2: So Fairies. Did we do a Fairies episode?
Speaker 4: No, they'd be a good one, Yeah we did. We talked about the in the Halloween episode. I think yes, let's do a Fairies episode. Yes, it'd be a really good one. You know what, we could start a whole new series and it'd be like mythological series.
Speaker 2: Well, Alex, could you PLoP that in our discord? Got a Boston?
Speaker 1: How do you like that idea?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: A mythological.
Speaker 2: I like that idea.
Speaker 4: What do you guys think? Listening at home? We we have several series, and I think series are nice because it kind of like allows us to go in on things. We've already done some mythological episodes and they've been fun. People really like them. Maybe we could kind of get into a cadence.
Speaker 2: Of I like talking about mythology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: It's always fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: The next one.
Speaker 2: Act Sortia from Discord?
Speaker 1: Eh, what Soordia is your phone going on?
Speaker 5: Is the oh, I got a free back because I just.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, sortia, what if I muted it? This is it's interesting that you just picked up that cup there. What if drinking from a cup or water bottle that has a BSS sigil sticker on it gives healing properties to the water a la masaru emoto yo, I.
Speaker 4: Picked up my cup at the same time. That's actually a really good question. I smiled when I read that. I forgot that she wrote that. But I think that's very interesting because you know, the whole idea behind this, right, if you can see is it on me? The whole idea behind this. It's on the hat, you know, it's on our on our clothes, it's on postcards we send, you know, stickers whatever, on our art, on pretty much every representation of this.
Speaker 1: The whole idea.
Speaker 4: If you go to our website, letso said so dot com and you hit the shop page, No, this is not an AD. Well, I'm conveniently talking about our merch but it's not an AD. And if you look at if you look at our products with this icon on it, you will notice that it says sigil hat, sigil sticker, sigil shirt, sigil Hoodie, Sigil Beanie soon to be sigil crew Neck. I was wearing it in the last episode, probably out by the time this stairs Sigil Enamel Pin, Sigil Pitch, you will probably notice that we are very intentional with employing the word sigil.
Speaker 1: Behind the icon.
Speaker 4: Why would we do that? What is a sigil? If you look into chaos magic, right, the idea of a sigil is that it is a it's a symbol, it's a it's a subconscious representation.
Speaker 2: Of a higher concept, of.
Speaker 4: A higher concept I was gonna say, like of a mental phenomenon, but a higher concept that is being charged with a resonant energy and locked into place with the sigil. So the more that people interact with this icon that has the meaning and the message of this higher concept, it's charging this sigil. So the the idea of this symbol. Maybe it's just a cool little art design to people, but to us, it's much.
Speaker 1: More than that.
Speaker 4: So I never thought of, you know, like what Sorsia was saying. But I do think there's a resonance to our symbol, which is why every time somebody makes an order or buys a sticker or whatever, we stick those little postcards in there that have it's everywhere. We plaster it everywhere. I stamp it on the box, you know, we have business cards with it on it. I'm literally trying to transmit it everywhere as much as possible, to spread it out into the world, you know, to charge the message of the sigil. So who knows, maybe maybe if enough people charge it right, then putting it on your water but your freaking your cup whatever could have good effects.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But what I do know is that there is an intention on our part to have some sort of energy attached to this symbol.
Speaker 1: So you know, you tell me.
Speaker 2: We imbued it with our positive energy.
Speaker 1: Running with that real quick though. I actually.
Speaker 5: Will take one affirmation or a goal and we'll write it down. We'll fold it up and put it in my wallet so that it's in my pocket every day.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: And some people believe that certain languages have a deeper symbolic connection to the actual meaning of the words. So if you are into that kind of thing, you can write that in a different language and put that in your wallet or in your pocket or in your purse so that it's on your person. And then you know, I could tie all this in by saying we're seventy percent water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a belief that that's why English is like the most spoken language, Like it maybe not the most spoken, but it's like the dominant language. Like in business internationally, it's conducted English. Like if you have all these different countries come together and they sit down and they they conduct business, it's in English.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Some people would say.
Speaker 5: Well, it was really interesting being in France.
Speaker 1: I watched this.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure the dude was Japanese. They were speaking to each other in Japanese. The waitress spoke French, and they're talking to each other in the most broken English because she doesn't know Japanese, he doesn't know French. But they both know enough English to get the order through. Very interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want my honest take, Do I think that we're powerful enough to slap a sticker on your cup until your body?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: But you know what, seeing the sticker might brighten your day.
Speaker 2: A little bit, Yes, and it might put something in your subconscious that allows you to unlock your dreams.
Speaker 1: You really think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Next, j is the philosopher's stone, it is. I didn't even say.
Speaker 2: That what I'm trying to say today and this and this, ser Rine's next, right, you want the raggy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not stressing about it, but I'm keeping the order here.
Speaker 1: The order keeper very important.
Speaker 4: Keep shuffle this, man, because I'm gonna go to the bottom here and find some of these two year old.
Speaker 2: What ye find the old ones that are like what if y'all did another show called Full Disclosure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, all right, oh yo, this is an old one. You know why because the name it's Sarah Spencer. Shout out, yes, right, this has to be at least a year old.
Speaker 1: But that's not the discord.
Speaker 2: It's not supposed to be. I pulled.
Speaker 1: I know she is in the discord for a little while at one point. Yeah, yeah, she moved on to beer and better things.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's okay.
Speaker 1: People grow people.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, And I'm not trying to say anything on in the world, but uh so, this is a good question.
Speaker 4: So Sarah Spencer is a really cool individual. She has an Instagram channel where she makes music. She's a very talented, uh singer, guitar player, songwriter. I think she plays guitar or maybe piano. I'm not sure. And I apologize but she's a singer songwriter. So here's her question. What if every idea an artist has is channeled?
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure, for sure, for sure, for sure music episode. Oh, we already did it.
Speaker 1: We did it. Yeah, it's crazy. We had such a catalog. Now it's like we did it for this episode. What number was that?
Speaker 2: Forty one?
Speaker 4: What episode is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know, forty one, I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, it's wait, hundred, one hundred.
Speaker 1: I just saw it the other day. I'm waiting for for I don't know, man, I really, come on, throw it out. Is it over under one hundred? Under under? Wait?
Speaker 5: No, wait, there's yeah, there is, there's music is magic right and messaging the music? Damn message in the music is over one hundred music music.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 5: No, we just said yes, Bobby, oh right, black magic and spirit possessions.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know, man. Just one thirty nine is messaging the music. Eighty four is music is magic?
Speaker 4: You know what's I'm gonna be honest with you here. I swear to God. The first number that popped into my head was eighty three, and I said, you know what, that's my dad's episode.
Speaker 1: So that's wrong. That had been mudslide range. It was eighty four. It was eighty four.
Speaker 4: I was one off, but I was like, no, that's my dad's episode.
Speaker 2: You could have been slider.
Speaker 1: Be mad, dude, you could have been sliding in the mud. That made me mad? Man fuck anger management there.
Speaker 4: So what if every idea and artist has.
Speaker 2: Is it's one hundred thousand million percent true. I fully believe that art, it exists in another realm. What the fuck are you laughing at?
Speaker 1: Exists?
Speaker 2: I think art exists in a realm completely on its own, outside of physical space, and it enters into artists and flows through artists. I think that it is like the force.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: And you know what I just wanted to say, I guarantee we're going to have a more evolved opinion on this after December when we do our creations.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, which in just a couple of weeks we actually finished registering today, thank god. In just a couple of weeks, we are going to go through a special private BSSX Monroe Institute event held privately for our team, which they rarely do, and it's going to be Creation Station, which the whole purpose of this program is tapping into an expanded state of consciousness to capture antal creative intelligence.
Speaker 2: I think that artists are just antennas. I truly think that artists are just vessels. They have the antennas needed tuned to the proper frequencies to intercept these messages that come from this like artistic source, whatever it is, and transmute it into something that our physical bodies can enjoy.
Speaker 4: I agree. And you know what, shout out Aaron Kitcher. He is the drummer of Infant Annihilator and he has been He's d MD me. He's a fan of our show. He listens to the show.
Speaker 2: And I've heard of that band.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're they're pretty big in the Death Course space, really big but wild name.
Speaker 1: But that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't get much wilder than that.
Speaker 4: No, you're right, and and I realized that after saying it. But you know what, he reached out to me.
Speaker 2: That's awesome and.
Speaker 1: A nice guy.
Speaker 4: And his wife sent me a message and they have been to Monroe, and I thought it was funny because one of the Monroe Institute instructors that I've never met, but I kind of like we've DMed a couple of times. I just he's kind of like one of the the big outreach guys. He follows him back and they've been there. They heard our Monroe series, Aaron and his wife.
Speaker 1: They loved it.
Speaker 4: And I think that I'd be willing to are you know, interested to hear what he has to say about this question about you know, for someone who's on the show about it. That's kind of you know, that's kind.
Speaker 1: Of that's kind of a good idea.
Speaker 2: I like it. But you know, we can annihilate some infants together.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't condone that in that.
Speaker 2: Yes, on that episode, we absolutely do.
Speaker 1: In fact, we.
Speaker 2: Strongly I'm saying I condone on that episode, I condone in annihilate.
Speaker 1: You gotta pick a side, Yeah, and I've chosen.
Speaker 2: I'm on their side. I'm on his side.
Speaker 1: You know that is a pretty nice guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is a wild name when you say it.
Speaker 5: Like that's so I don't really think it matters how you say it. I think it's just it.
Speaker 2: Is an annihilate. You could say that in any way. Yeah, you know, could say it and it would still be wild.
Speaker 1: Will you infinite annihilator me? Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: You know what though, My point is, as a successful artist who is tapped into the hole Monroe thing and is like in that circle. I'd be curious to hear what his thoughts are on this, and they've been really nice to me. So shout out to the boy that infinite.
Speaker 5: All right, Alex ready, wow, Wow, go in it.
Speaker 4: Oh that's gonna be a button before we know it, a damn one of them buttons. Sala May, Tim and Eric's taken over. I know what did we say from the start that was like our favorite comedy.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure we said that in like episode.
Speaker 2: Zero, didn't blessed it's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Maybe this is an old one because I don't recognize this Patreon name, but darn it, Timbertron, I recognize that.
Speaker 4: Let's verify anyway, I'm looking for a timber Tron.
Speaker 2: This is interesting.
Speaker 1: This is interesting.
Speaker 5: We're getting a little bit into some history here. Okay, what if Constantine Chowse the Gnostic Christians instead?
Speaker 1: He's in there, man, he's in there. Say he's been on here since Uh.
Speaker 4: Wait, I think he left in May.
Speaker 1: Hey you know what? Hey fly Yeah dude, Yeah.
Speaker 4: At the time of his Patreon with access, he wrote the question we let him grow.
Speaker 5: He's like a peacock. We hope you gotta let him fly. Yeah, we're helping them love you and keep you in God.
Speaker 1: All right, Constantine chose the Gnostic Christians instead.
Speaker 2: What if Constantine chose the Nastic Christians instead, Dude, Oh man, that'd be infinite annihilation everywhere, infinite.
Speaker 4: If Constantine chose the Gnostic Christians, Dude, that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: That would be crazy. What that would be awesome if he killed all the not if he chose them.
Speaker 2: I thought that meant like, chose to kill them.
Speaker 4: No, he's got infinite Yeah, switch gears, man, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: You gotta change gears. Yeah, switch the gears.
Speaker 4: No, if he chose them, would be sweet. If if instead of choosing like, you know, their version of Christianity that they invented.
Speaker 2: Because didn't he murder he put out the hit on all the Christians.
Speaker 4: No, well maybe maybe at one point he did because he was emperor, but I know he Constantine's the guy that illegalized that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, they had the whole gathering and there was like Christmas Birthday and all that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, I mean it's a little more than that, but that was a part of it that he was the one who was like, you know, he was going to war with a different emperor. I can't remember his name. It's like wha could Dodo or something, I don't know, and he's he was like, had a soldiers whatever. He looks up, he sees a miracle in the sun and he sees the Christian cross overlay with the symbol, and he's like, oh, my god, is Jesus Christ real? Yeah, so he instructs his shoulders.
Speaker 2: His.
Speaker 4: Soldiers. Maybe he instructs his soldiers he says, paint this symbol on your shield and if we win in battle, then Jesus Christ is real and his power is more mighty than any other pagan god. And they won the battle. So he says, all right, Jesus Christ is my god. And that's the legend. Yeah, some people believe that didn't.
Speaker 1: Even really happen. If he said he sounds like a legend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But the point is, yeah, he's the guy that like made you know, Christianity legal or whatever. If he chose nastic Christianity, dang.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, it'd be hype.
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, man, I feel like it'd be a completely different world. Like, you know, if that was the doctrine that was being pushed. I feel like we would already be so much more advanced than we are today, like.
Speaker 2: Spiritually, spiritually and consciousness wise, psychically. Yeah yeah, we'd be ripping packs with our brains.
Speaker 1: Yeah we would. We'd be ripping YouTube PAGs. Sweet if you looking at like, just slice it with your mind. Yeah, yeah, no, we we would be like much further along.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, we'd all be just a bunch of freaking psychedelic hippies.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, I just feel well, that might be I had a way to phrase it, but maybe I'll censor myself. It would be a more pure and wholesome form of the teachings of Christianity.
Speaker 4: Maybe, Yeah, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 5: I mean, would the Vaticans still ultimately get their hands on things? Yeah, Like, is it possible that he did choose the Gnostic Christians?
Speaker 1: But I don't think that's the question.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's really the point of the question. I think the point of the question is if that was the version of win mainstream, and that.
Speaker 2: Was his intention, was to bring that as it was and is.
Speaker 1: And that's why I totally get it.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying that what if? That's what it was closer to being when he picked it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean, you know, what if I had purple shoes and I wouldn't pull a new one, They're great, you know what I'm saying. Like he asked a question, less respect to question.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to elaborate on the question.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're like incepting a what if with a what if man? Like you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, and you know what you're your what if is what happened? It is, got a hold of it, beautiful.
Speaker 2: If Alex hit a mud slot, we'll never know because he's not done it yet.
Speaker 1: I prefer to roll mine down a hill.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, roll what This one's from the Reggie pack, from the What Reggie, the Regular, the Regular Reggie? All right, ready? This one is from at round Delay eleven, Round Round Delay eleven. What if gray aliens are evolved human beings from the future and a lot of the UFOs we're seeing are some kind of time interdimensional craft.
Speaker 1: Thanks and keep up the good work that you know. Thank you for the question, Reggie.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Reggie.
Speaker 1: This is not this is not Reggie. The problem I have with that round delay eleven, around the LA eleven.
Speaker 4: The problem I have with that question is like, that's literally like the belief of the UFO situation, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's that what are you laughing at? I mean serious? Like like what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 4: Like I mean hooray, Like that's that's the idea. That's like literally the one of the predominant UFO theories.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, that like the Grays are just like some more ancient version of humans that like had a peak civilization before some sort of big crash of civilization and they escaped the planet before the civilization crashed, and then they just you know, come back and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the point is like why, you know why, because they ran out of gas and you know, four hundred and fifty thousand billion AD on plark On b where they're you know, you know, down the future when they all gray skin and gray flesh and you know their planet is dying. So they got to come back and somehow warn us of an environmental catastrophe or something. That's like the alien theory man, like the Grays ar us from the future.
Speaker 2: What if Yeah, you want to do a bonus one Yeah, dude, if I evolve.
Speaker 1: And turn gray, I'm gonna be mad.
Speaker 2: Why it's just unappetizing.
Speaker 1: Haven't you seen the fury in this episode?
Speaker 2: You want people to eat you.
Speaker 5: But if I want to evolve, I'm gonna become a more tan version of myself.
Speaker 1: Is tanner like better? Yeah? I mean like long tan and handsome? Is that like long? Yeah? Like in SpongeBob.
Speaker 4: See this is a case study because when I think I like the best version of myself, the idea of tan doesn't even enter my mind.
Speaker 2: Bro, he's GTL.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's GTL.
Speaker 2: He is Italian, that's true. You're a Guido. What's GTL laundry? You ever watch Jerseyy? Sure you need to watch your freaking is your ancestry? Yeah? Your ancestry dot com?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: It's ancestors Jim Jim Tayn laundry.
Speaker 2: Man, Jim Taann Laundry, Papa Polly d. You could have a thing to learn or two from Okay, let's read a bonus one real quick from Instagram Paul fell in what if when we die we pop up in ourselves but in other dimensions or timelines?
Speaker 1: Can you read that again? This is interesting? Can read what if.
Speaker 2: When we try well, wait, you don't trust me.
Speaker 4: The way I read it, it's about comprehension. What if when we die we pop up in ourselves?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I think I think that what they meant to write is pop up as ourselves in other dimensions.
Speaker 1: Maybe, well you wrote it. I did not write that.
Speaker 2: I did not write that. My handwriting is so much more bad than that.
Speaker 1: Well, who wrote this, Alex? Did you write this?
Speaker 2: It's on A one A B thing can't see your wife can't.
Speaker 1: See from here? Are you allowed to say that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: That's fine?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, we might want to bleep that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here, see.
Speaker 4: What if when we die we pop up in ourselves but in another dimension?
Speaker 2: Writing? Yeah, I don't know, pop up in ourselves?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm gonna I interpreted it the same way when you read it aloud, is that it's as ourselves.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it makes sense, like this is talking about.
Speaker 4: Never actually dying, yeah, but in another dimension. I mean, you know, I think I think it makes sense what they talk about at Monroe, you know, like the idea that you die in what you know at the time of death determines like your state. But then it's also like maybe maybe it has something to do with your vibrational state. Like, for example, what if you're like a severe severe And I don't say this in a judgmental way, you know what I mean, I'm just talking theoretical. What if you're somebody who's like really just in mental anguish and severely addicted to some sort of harmful substance like like heroin.
Speaker 2: Or you know, alcohol whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alcohol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to not be too specific, but you're clearly suffering and in some sort of just terrible vibrational situation and you know, just really maybe bitter. Throw in a little bit of you know, maybe unresolved feelings of guilt, feelings of all these these bad feelings. Just the point is, what if you're in a really bad way at the time of death, maybe that has something to do with not necessarily like where you go, but like how you proceed, like the way Archie explained it to me, and I think it makes a lot of sense. It's like if you take a stone and you drop it in a pool. That stone is really heavy, it's really dense. It's a sink to the bottom of the pool, and it's not because the stone is good or bad, it's just because it's really dense, you know. So in order for the stone to be liberated from that pool, the stone has to become less dense. But in the human experience that manifests as you know, raising your vibration.
Speaker 1: What does that mean. How do you raise your vibration?
Speaker 4: Well, obviously a kick the drug habit, Yeah, you know, kick the alcohol habit, or you know, the addiction or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's like the.
Speaker 1: Whole good thoughts, good words, good deeds thing exactly.
Speaker 4: Like I don't think about it in the sense that like you're being judged, like you know, God's not sitting up there with an iPad or a supercomputer or a tablet or whatever and like scoring your deeds and then like you know, lightning bolts send you down to hell, like we're always taught. But I think it's more along the lines of physics, but metaphysics in the sense that like the vibrational state of your consciousness determines, you know, what happens next. If you're really dense, well maybe you can't leave here. Maybe you got to stay here and do another life until you become less dense. Maybe, you know, like the Minroe's two says, what you know at time of death? Oh, well, I'm an atheist. I don't believe anything about life after death. Great, when you die, if it's some shocking sudden death, you might not even know you're dead, and you might sit around for thousands of years until you realize, oh, maybe I'm dead, maybe I'm not actually alive, and then you can finally move on. I don't know, but I think, yeah, I think you probably do pop up as some version of yourself.
Speaker 5: So to take the question a little bit more literally, I kind of talk to Amy after the episode off air where I explain this to her, where if this what if was real? Like in the sense that you never actually die or experience any sort of afterlife, which I don't believe because after talking all this min Ro stuff, I don't believe it that there is no after life, but that you just continuously timeline shift. Right, you die, you end up in a different timeline.
Speaker 1: If that is possible.
Speaker 5: It already happened to me, and I remember vividly where it would have happened.
Speaker 1: And that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh, I didn't even think about it like that. So yeah, it's not like dying and going into afterlife. But like, okay, in one lifetime. In one so you're gonna be shot to death, right, but maybe that manifests to you, as you know, you're narrowly missed. To everyone else around you, you were shot and killed.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you my story is I would drive to work the same way every day, and that involves me taking a left at a light and getting into the outside lane because my next turn is going right. So every day for years, turning this left, getting in the outside lane, turning this left, getting in the outside lane. One day I didn't, I got in the inside lane, and that day this huge truck blew the red light in that outside lane and zoom by me at probably sixty or seventy miles an hour. And if I would have been in that outside lane, I would have got smoked.
Speaker 1: Crazy dam.
Speaker 2: So you think that you jumped dimensions?
Speaker 1: If it's a thing, it happened right then and there.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if that's what the question meant, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: That's the way I interpreted the question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably that does make Maybe that's what it really meant, Like, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if that's possible. I think it's probably possible.
Speaker 5: Like if so, I don't want to air Amy's stuff out because she told me this offline, but something similar happened to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, that's very interesting to think about. Like if from your perspective, you didn't die, you just kind of shifted into a slightly different version, but then to everyone else else's perspective in that dimension, maybe you did die.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean that that would beg the question, like is the multiverse true? Are there really infinite versions.
Speaker 1: Go out there? Yeah, it's a very Rick and Morty idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like emerging science seems to suggest it's pretty likely. Yeah, it's pretty fucking likely.
Speaker 4: Well have you seen that movie the one wouldje Ly?
Speaker 1: No, it's cool, dude, it's dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like modern like quantum physics and like string theory and shit like that. Like some of the world's leading scientists are really starting to lean into this whole, Like I think this multiverse thing is legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too. I do. It's just like I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know enough to be able to you know, sure definitively be like, yeah, I don't know if that's possible. It seems possible if if it's if it's not, what I do believe is possible is timeline shifting. I don't know if it's like, Okay, everyone else saw me as dead, but then like really I just shifted into another timeline on my own. I don't know for sure if that's possible. But what I do one hundred percent believe is possible and happens all the time, is like a collective timeline shift, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I believe like everybody's experience, yeah, like the.
Speaker 1: Mandala effect thing, like I.
Speaker 4: Like, I fully believe that that happens. And there are numerous times when the Schumann residence goes on these crazy spikes.
Speaker 2: When the actual Earth's vibration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, crazy spikes around, you know, crazy events, And it does seem to indicate to me that, uh, you know, probably collective is shifting.
Speaker 2: Let me get that jar, Alex, that having that gold jar.
Speaker 4: You're trying to smoke that Patreon pack.
Speaker 2: Now you're trying to smoke that Patreon pack. Oh it's time for the There you go, crack that pack all.
Speaker 4: Right, Jack, I'm gonna try to shuffle it real good, just so we don't only get the ones we pulled today, but also give all of them a fair chance.
Speaker 1: It's like when I pulled a rare metube.
Speaker 4: All right from Wow, I think we actually did get this. It is Captain Skippy. Shout out to our one of our other Discord mods. Yep, Vice, very skippy and one of the most amazing human beings. And now, since we've talked about Corey and Blake, I mean Grey and Daniel, I can't leave about Blake, so shout out Blake too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What if you really are visiting another dimension in your dreams? Wow, that's why some places seem familiar or similar but always wacky. That's why some places seem familiar or similar but always wacky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you know what he's talking about. Like where you'll have a dream where you're like, I know I'm in my high school right now, but it doesn't look anything like my high school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the hallways are reversed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've been in situations where like I'm in my house, but like it looks like a nineteen fifties diner.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and in your head you're like, I know this is my house, but it looks like a diner.
Speaker 4: I have different ideas about that, Like, on the one hand, what if you are in the out of body state. I mean, I really believe you are. Everything indicates to me that you are, just based on what I've been learning recently, that you're in the out of body state. But your consciousness creates this sort of filter. I think, like, for example, when you're in your house but it looks like a nineteen fifties diner, if you're at school in the hallways are reversed, like maybe you're visiting like a thought form or some sort of manifestation of this, you know, place that you're familiar with, but your consciousness is like projecting a like an idea of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like an abstract image of it.
Speaker 4: Something they're very clear about, and I mean, obviously the Monroe Institute is the largest you know, out of body probably material out there in modern times. Something they're very clear about is that when you're in this out of body state and you're going to similar locations, that the things in the physical world are often they could be mirror imaged, they could be black and white, they can just be slightly different. It's very common, very very common. Why I'm not sure. Maybe I'll have to keep reading, or maybe it'd already said it and I just forgot.
Speaker 2: Dreams are just such an enigma, like it is so wild. People have been studying dreams for thousands of years, while since we still just truly know nothing about it. Like we learn a little.
Speaker 1: We're getting closer, dude.
Speaker 2: I think like we learn a little more as time goes on.
Speaker 5: Don't you feel like you have different types of dreams too?
Speaker 2: I rarely dream, dude.
Speaker 4: I want to tell you this. I'm sir Yonder people. It's like almost midnight here where we're recording. But ever since coming back from Monroe, every single this is not common for me. It's been what is it October, it's been it's been four months. Every single night now I have extremely vivid dreams. And that's not common for me to just have vivid dreams every night. I remember every dream when I wake up, I remember it completely. Four months every day, like literally every day, I have very hyper vivid dreams. And they did tell me that's common that when you're doing this sort of work, it can kind of like make you more aware in the dream world. I've never really been a lucid dreamer, though I don't know if that has anything to do with it, Who knows, Maybe I should try.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say that. I think the fact that last month we scientifically proved without a doubt that we you know, can communicate in dreams, dude, that's like the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 2: For sure. For sure, I would not be surprised in the slightest if this whole like jumping dimensions in dreams thing or the thing that seems to be the most legit to me is that there are like actual like spaces in dreams that are permanent and that you can visit in your dreams, like what they call it the park, Yeah, yeah, the park, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's different. That's in the out of body.
Speaker 2: State, right right, right, right right. But it's like, but what's the difference exactly, It's like the dream world, you know, that that liminal space whatever you want to call.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, kind of thing.
Speaker 4: No, that's very fascinating for sure, Like I just I can't believe, like it's it's pretty mind blowing that we have, without a doubt, like communicated in dreams, I feel like, and it's morphogenetic resonance, right, Like it's you know, for example, if there's a million rats on the planet and you know, ten or twenty of them start figuring out how to solve a certain maze over in Africa, before long, all over the world, all the rats are going to start figuring out how to do it. And it's the same with literally everything. It's the same with for example, you know, Ussin Ball, what was his record, I don't.
Speaker 1: Remember, he had, like the world record.
Speaker 4: And how many times has that been beaten now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or you know, every time there's some sort of record set for any skill, for any record, for any whatever, there's there's always this constant new bar where people are reaching new heights and setting new records. Because we evolve as a species as a species, that's right, and as a collective and as we all you know, tap into these different things in different areas, it collectively the whole.
Speaker 5: The phenomenon the four minute mile is a really popular example of that, where for the longest time they thought that running a four minute mile was physically impossible until somebody did it, And now it's getting faster and faster and faster and faster and faster.
Speaker 4: Because forgetting Usain Bolt, that's what I meant, yeah, this was.
Speaker 1: Roger Banister in fifty four.
Speaker 4: Any part of that Inbred family? What Game of Thrones, that's the Lanisters. But yeah, no, it's it's it's more than senetic resonance. And I feel like the more they're like communicating in dreams and pushing forward this body of research, the more it's gonna expand. I mean, I could just imagine fifty one hundred years from now, it's gonna be like dream scenario, dude, where people are just sending messages in their.
Speaker 1: Dreams every day.
Speaker 4: I'll see you in the dream, you know, like it'll be normal. Hey, you want to hang out in the dreams tonight?
Speaker 2: I would love that, right? Or I mean, because how much time think about it all the time. You're like, yeah, hey, Brew, you wanna hang out?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: Sorry, man, I'm busy. I don't have time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a plan with night. We're gonna open packs in my dream.
Speaker 1: Right, We're having a sleepover in Robert dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got you got eight hours when you're asleep. That's all kind of extra time, dude. There's so much chill time there.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go on a hiking Chris's dream tomorrow. But dude, that also opens another question, because then you'll have all the Freddy Krueger's in the scary terror Oh yeah, to invade your dreams and haunt you.
Speaker 2: You what, Oh dude, oh man, you love shocking people.
Speaker 1: Not like that, You'd like scaring.
Speaker 2: You'd be wrapping up a T shirt like a ninja mask and jumping into people's dreams and scaring the ship up. And I'd be like, ah, you just scared out of everybody listening right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm not more. I'm not a scarer. You know, this is a big different. I'm not a scary terry Man.
Speaker 2: You're a shocker, well, I mean you are, You're an infant annihilator.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Hey look, I'm just saying the drummer reached out to me and he's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. I'm not you know, hell, That's what I'm saying. There's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I never said. I never said there was wrong with it.
Speaker 4: Well, for the people out there, I'm getting self suspicious now, I'm getting self suspicious about that right now.
Speaker 1: You know what, I know they have my bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't mean to make you doubt yourself. I know you're not an infant.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine all the people that are gonna be like invading people's dreams, And then that bags the whole question of dream warning. We're gonna have people who's whose job is to be the dream ward.
Speaker 2: That's what you would do, maybe, man.
Speaker 4: So like, you know, if a group of us are gonna go hang out and go to the movies tomorrow night in my dream, you know we're gonna watch the Matrix ten. Because it's our dream. We do whatever we want. Somebody's gonna have to be holding the ward to make sure the scary Terry's don't evade the dream. So that's just a whole new pocket of reality that I'm how to proceed it.
Speaker 2: If we were at a Halloween party recently and Ryan was dressed as a wizard and he was doing mudras in a chair, just warding the entire party, protecting us from dark spirits.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: At the end of the party, I was talking to the host's brother and he was like, dude, this is pretty funny.
Speaker 1: You're in character. I was like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm just me.
Speaker 1: I'm not a character. It was me.
Speaker 4: Just like when we did Full Disclosure, He's like, where's Ryan. I'm like, it's me the other day and I was like, it's me, dude, I'm not acting.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was not acting.
Speaker 2: Man. Maybe you would be.
Speaker 1: It was the most unhinged Full Disclosure. I would sell that, man.
Speaker 2: But maybe you would be the dream age that's just warding dreams and protecting them.
Speaker 1: How come on?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: How sick does that sound? Dream mage? Yeah, you're a dream I want to be a dream age. Better than scary.
Speaker 2: Terry, that's true. Better than the chakra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, much better than that. Much better than that.
Speaker 4: It's better than going around shocking people in their dreams.
Speaker 2: I mean you do like to do it in real life them.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, it's just I don't know what does You're making meself suspicious.
Speaker 1: I don't have an explanation. Okay, I'm humble and vulnerable.
Speaker 2: I'm humble and vulnerable. I think you would be the dream stage.
Speaker 4: The dream mage or the dreams you know. No, No, I mean I think you'd be the dream stage.
Speaker 1: I'd be the dream mage. Alex should be in a dream cage in the corner. You open your back, you get one pack. You better not open another before we wake up.
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, let's a wrap. Fifteen Is that it set this up? It was last week?
Speaker 2: Okay? By Hey guys, what up bomies.
Speaker 4: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledso said So.
Speaker 2: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 4: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch.
Speaker 1: We have t shirts, hats, hoodies, and more.
Speaker 2: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsos said So, Same time next week.