Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Faust chi Cho. He is an actor and filmmaker who since twenty twenty has focused his talents on creating meaningful content for his YouTube channel, Far Out with Faust. He is an avid truth seeker, wisdom keeper, and public speaker. He is also passionate about all things expanded consciousness and the wonderfully unpredictable magic of synchronicities and the quantum realm. Faust, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good, brother, Thanks for having me back. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on. I've been looking forward to our discussion, and you've been looking further into our hidden history surrounding World War One World War two, specifically the clandestine operations that has led us directly where we are right now and set the stage for basically all these future wars and high impact events that we've been experiencing. So there's a lot to get into with this, and I'm going to be learning as well because you've been doing some deep dives. But before we do, remind the audience just a little bit about yourself and tell us about your show.
Speaker 2: Sure, So, I'm my name is Faust Chicho. I have a YouTube channel and podcast called far Out with Faust. I started that podcast in twenty twenty. Like many many others I was before that. I was an actor and a filmmaker. And you know, the plandemic was a wonderfully eye opening slap in the face for me. And I've been I'm kind of freed myself of some of those other things I used to imagine I was and uh and and I'm creating content and and you know, it's a very meaningful process for me, and I love it and I love learning, and so you know, I've grown my channel. You know, we're YouTube is is a big part of it because the videos are highly edited and all that. I mean, we have about seventy thousand subs on YouTube and then but we're across the board. You know, you can download and listen to any our podcasts. And I also have a new series out called Far Out Forensics, in which I I'm using a green screen and that's you know, we believe that's gonna explode and bring a lot of people to the channel. We'll see it's so far, so good, and yeah, man, that's that's I think that's about it. I mean, excellent.
Speaker 1: Now you said you're still on YouTube? Yes, man, how's that going? Because I kicked off of there a long time ago. We were round it thousand subs and just got zapped. Recently we started a new YouTube just for safe quote unquote clips that we put up there, but I started putting up full episodes again and trying to avoid the stuff that's considered too quote unquote controversial these days. But how have you managed to avoid the major censorship?
Speaker 2: So as far as YouTube is concerned. You know, it's like I always say, freedom of speech, not reach, you know, and and because I have learned how to talk around certain things, and because I've also learned the hard way not to speak about certain things on that platform just because it's not the platform for it, you know, regarding medical and that kind of shit, which you know, I was very outspoken about before I had my YouTube, before I got a YouTube channel in general across my social media and so like you know, if you go to my last one, two, three, you know, four or five podcasts, probably seventy five percent of them are limited ad suitability, if any, and they they're like they slap warnings on Like I just did my second solo podcast on nine to eleven, which is basically me streamlining months and year's worth of information I've collected into a cohesive, you know, kind of bullet pointed video backed like here's some things to hang your hat on, hard evidence. And they they you know, we fight them all the time. You know, they said that kids aren't allowed to watch that, so that would really you know, not only is a limited ad, which means they're not going to show people it, but then when you put a child approval thing on it, you're not going no one's gonna see it. It's going to be like basically you know, they're like making it seem like it's pornographic basically you know that there it's so but we but we appeal and we get a human to review it, which is you know, and and they're then they're like, okay, yeah, there's nothing, it's just you're just talking about but anything. You know, they're flagging everything and anything. It's crazy. So we you know, we're very very careful the way we talk around things and hint at and careful with the wording, you know, unlike Instagram and meta you know, fact checkers, the way they do things on YouTube is a little different in some ways. It's more lenient than Instagram and Meta with their their third party air quotes, third party fact checkers. You know, you have to be even more careful sometimes on that platform. But you know, they just limit your reach, man, is what they You know, my channel would be a hell of a lot bigger if they haven't live they didn't limit my reach. And yeah, you know we're we're working always to break through that algorithmic suppressure exactly.
Speaker 1: We're just going to have to keep navigating through these waters as best we can. It's still uncharted territory when it comes to how deep the censorship can get, especially with the election and the craziness that could follow that. But let's talk a little bit about what you've been doing deep dives into in regards to our history and where it's led us. And it's very difficult to decipher history. It's difficult to decipher ten years ago, much less fifty or more years ago based on propaganda, misinformation and everything that we're fed through the media. So talk a little bit about what you've been looking at.
Speaker 2: So when everything started on a first of all, when I saw the headlines on October seventh, I haven't spoken to you since then, have I? Is that mean?
Speaker 1: I think we might have talked right when it happened.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, And anyway, maybe I said this for anyone who saw that EPOD, I may have recap. But yeah, when when I read the headlines of October seventh, I fucking fell out of my chair laugh and I could not believe that they were that that was the headline. I mean, it was just to me, you know, someone who has become an avid researcher on false flag events, the fact that, after all, you know, after twenty some years, after nine to eleven, they were gonna they had the audacity to print that headline and then people believed it. But I was like, I mean, my first reaction when I saw terrorists attack Israel, surprise attack Israel, I was like, get the fuck out of here. They're actually going to try and say that, because if you know anything about the intelligence level operations that Israel has, it's it's it's on the same part as America. There's no surprise attacking them, and of course it's come out now you know, they knew about this beat. They started the plan this almost a full year in advance, and Israel had full knowledge of it, of course, and and it was allowed to happen, just like nine to eleven was allowed to happen. I mean, they even went so far as to say that this is our nine to eleven, This is our little nine to eleven. Everyone's and some of us are like, yeah, we fucking know. Excuse me, we know it's your nine to eleven. You know, we know it's your little nine to eleven. Anyway, I was flabbergasted that people did not put two and two together, that people don't understand that there is no surprise attacking Israel or the United States or really any NATO power or in Russia included in all the at the intelligence levels that they have. I mean, you gotta understand, there's not a conversation they can't listen to. And if you're Palestinian and you have in any way interacted in the physical or the digital realm with anybody who was, you know, known to be affiliated with Hamas, they have you. They know exactly where you are. There's no you can't hide from from this level of intelligence. Anyway. That's kind of know. That was the impetus right, and then I needed Then I was like, oh, man, I need to find out what's up. So I did a series of podcasts with Gavin Nacimento, who is an incredible Gavin. You know, Gavin's the man. And Gavin gave me a masterclass, you know, on the history of the formation of the nation of Israel, you know, and and and then I started to dig and do my own reading and research, and just I was just blown away by what I found and how well hidden it is. But but yet it's there, you know, you could everything that Gavin brought, he of course was sourced. If you know Gavin, there's a reason why Joe Rogan and Billy Carson and these cats follow him even though his his reach talk about limited reach, is highly suppressed, but they follow him because they know the work he does. He's he's incredibly meticulous and if he's going to say something, it's going to be quadruple vetted, you know, and sourced backed up. So so that's kind of where how I ended up down this rabbit hole. And then you know, after we did those, we did four podcasts. We did first two on the the creation of Israel as a nation, and how it was how it came about, you know, with Theodore Hertzel and and and and these secular atheists all of a sudden making this campaign to create a home for the Jews, you know, and and these people aren't really Jewish, you know what I mean. I mean, I mean the rothchilds they hide behind, Yes, the Jewish religion, but let's be real. These people are not going to synagogue. They're not wearing yaks, and they're not having bar mitzvahs. You know, they don't worship that god. In fact, you know, I would be shocked if they worshiped anything besides gold, oil and money, you know, or gold, oil and drugs. Basically, it's like that's what they monopolize.
Speaker 1: And I think that's one of the most important aspects to get across, to skirt the anti Semitism weaponization of this term, because it's powerful white people that have infiltrated these spaces and are hiding behind the Jewish quote unquote religion.
Speaker 2: You said it right there, man, and and and and you know, Gavin laid it out for me, and I've and I've since, you know, doubled up on everything that I've learned. It is literally eugenics. It's the father of eugenics. It's the you know, you could make a case that it was that it is the father of modern day racism, population control, and you know, the notion of a superior race comes from these concepts, these ideas, and this is why they wanted a nation of their own, and why instead of choosing Uganda, Venezul, you know, Argentina and and all these different places in Africa which were presented to them, they chose the Holy Land. They chose Palestine because they knew that this was the not only would they be able to use, you know, and manipulate the Christians into supporting them, you know that, but also you know, they they foresaw and knew what they would have to do then to populate it with Jewish people, which is the rabbit hole I've gone down, and I'm going to lay I'm going to lay out the events that have gone on and probably hopefully surprise and enlighten a lot of people as to what World War One was actually about and why America got and why and how America got involved and how it was a colossal manipulation by German Zionists. Because it's so funny what literally everything we are taught about history as a fabrication. I mean, I'm convinced of it. I don't know of any of.
Speaker 1: It is true difficulty.
Speaker 2: We're actually yeah, it's wild, you know, like you know, we're taught all this nonsense about World War One, but just another false flag. No different than World War Two, No different than you know, Vietnam, the Gulf of Tompkin and nine to eleven Iraq WMD's it's all the same people with the same plan, with just variations and improvisations. Right, So let's let's go back to World War One, because if you want to understand what's happening in Palestine today, you have to begin here. Okay, World War One had essentially it was over before it started, and America was very pro German, that's what you know. We were. We were like kick the britz ass, you know, those fuckers we were. We were very pro German in the press and the people and you know, and the fact that the war kicked off and we weren't involved. We were very content happy about that. The public had no desire to get involved in this war. We wanted Germany to end it quick. We still had beef with Britain basically, you know, from what they had tried to do to us and all the bloodshed they caused. So nineteen fourteen, right, World War One breaks out Great Britain, France, and Russia versus Germany, Austria, Hungary and Turkey. Now within a very short span the entire conflict was basically over. Germany had won the German submarines, just as we're going to see in World War Two when we learned about some of the technology they were hiding again world War One, turns out they were hiding technology as well. Their U boats were incomparable. There was nothing like them in the oceans. And this came to the shock and chagrin of the British armada of the To that point, the dominant naval power on the planet had been Britain by far right, that's pretty pretty well known. But the German submarines were shock to the world. And they easily swept all convoys from the Atlantic Ocean right and it was a route basically, and Germany was not interested in continuing, you know, to decimate its neighbor in Britain. And and so we're at this point now we're not a single shot have been fired on German soil at all. Okay, I mean they had. They had so thoroughly won and defeated England that they they offered them what is referred to as like a status quo anti In other words, they offered them a treaty that said, you're ready to be friends again. Would you like this to go on, because we can go back to the way things were before the war. And this was the offer to them, you know, let's go back to the way things were. And Britain was in no position. They were decimated both financially and their strongest assets of war, the navy, were gone. They were they were puts and so they were considering this because they had no choice. Right now, this is where it gets and this is the.
Speaker 1: Point before we get to that, based on what you've uncovered, contrary to what the mainstream has told us, what was the real reason for even starting World War One?
Speaker 2: So that's a great question. So, as far as I understand it, Britain and basically they didn't like the policies that Germany had been putting into motion. They had been developing relations with the Middle East and the Silk Road through Turkey, and they were threatening Britain. Britain's economic you know, and financial dominance. But and but they were they were always, uh the biggest competitor with England and France dating way back, you know, because France and England eventually they intermarried enough and the two Risks aristocratic families basically became like one. You know, they kept their boat orders and boundaries. But you know, I have not looked into any specific inciting incident as far as World War One goes. But I I just I'm pretty sure that it was because of Germany's economic policies and the deals they were doing. It was not cool with Britain. You know, like everything Britain, Britain wants the empire, they want everything under their control. This is this hasn't changed much at all. Nothing has changed. So it's a it's a really good question. I should I should look further into it and get some specifics for you you know, uh and for myself. So I have them. But you know, so at this point, right the German Zionists and and now so these people aren't like we were just talking about. They hide behind they've learned to hide behind the Jewish name and religion. You know, they've learned that offers a lot of protection for them and their monopolies. You know, these are the Ashkarazi quote Jews, and they're European, they're Eastern European basically, they're from Poland and all these other countries. But they were living in Germany at the time, and actually many of them were rooting. Well I'll save that. Let me let me let me finish this thought first. So you're talking about basically the Warburgs, the Rothschilds. Okay, literally, I mean like the same families that started the Federal Reserve in the United States, these these same banking families. They saw an opportunity and they went to the to their with their contacts on the British war cabinet, because the British war cabinet of course had a rough child sitting on it, like because they were borrowing money from the Bank of England, which is what they create the wars for, so they can make debt right and they and they said, well we don't have to They said, we don't have to capitulate yet they said they have a deal for us. And so the German Zionists offered the British war cabinet. They said, look, we'll give you the money you need to rebuild everything in your armada, in your ships, and we can get America to come into this war as your ally. But if and when we float your economy this money and we continue to give you the money to fight the war, and we get America to come into the war and you win, the receipt will be Palestine. You give us Palestine. And Lord belfour, who was sitting at that meeting, and the British war cabinet said all wry, and they signed what became what was the belfourd Declaration. And that's where the bellefour Declaration actually came from. It came from that secret meeting that they had where Britain was basically in a position where they were being forced to just capitulate and allow Germany to continue doing whatever it was doing. It had a problem with. So if you want to know why and how that's true, go to the roth Child's archives, Okay, to go to their library, their archives and research the meeting. They have copious notes on how it went, what was promised. Okay, So this has all been sourced and vetted. It's not just me saying that I'm not making this up. This is history. They just don't teach you it, okay. So and and we sourced embedded that in the Rothschild's own archives. Okay, so wild, they don't teach you that. So now they went to work, and these these people they used their assets. At the time in America there was one telegram company and it was owned by JP Morgan who was put into business by the Rothschilds. Right, the fledgling Hollywood and show business industry and the media basically was they were all owned by these same billion what are now billionaire trillionaires, but at the time they were probably more, you know, just multi multimillionaires. But you know, the heads of industry were all in league with these people. And so they did what they'd do. I mean literally, brother, I swear I was reading the headlines. They haven't changed at all. So the headlines switched because the first thing you had they had to do was get public sentiment against Germany, right, so they started running outrage and atrocity propaganda headlines Germans behead babies, Germans rape Jews, Germans killing beheading babies. I mean literally literally the same exact headlines that they wrote following October seventh about Palestine, I mean about Hamas, right, And almost every single one of those headlines has been debunked. In this modern age of you know, people being able to check things out and find out in real time what has actually happened. They didn't have that then, obviously, So there was no way American the American public could find out if these atrocities were true. They were you know, they were like, what, what, what's going on? What's wrong with them? Right? So public sentiments started to switch, right, But of course that's not enough. You can get America upset with Germany. That doesn't mean we're going to send our sons and you know, children over to fight and die for this. So they needed they needed a way to create casualties. So what did they do now? This is also a fact a telegram was sent through JP Morgan's telegram company by Germany when it was clear that the war was back on. They obviously were trying to keep and this is the way they did things then. By the way, this is very very kind of run of the mill. And I'll once we get to World War two, you'll see what I mean. Germany had always been within proper etiquettes of war at the time, following all the conventions and understandings of what was considered to be, you know, something you don't do and something that you do during war. So and what I mean by that is they sent a telegram to the United States that said, do not send any cargo vessels to this straight this is an active war zone with Britain and and and and will be fired upon our U boats. Cannot tell you know who's who's who, and it's it's it's a no fly zone there if you will. No, JP Morgan got the telegram right, didn't share it with anyone, didn't share it. We didn't. He owned a ship called the Lusitanium. The problem is the Lusitania was a cargo vessel. Germany could sink a cargo vessel and nobody was gonna, you know what I mean, like, hey, those bastards, what was on it? No one's gonna you know what I mean, You can't you can't instigate and get Congress and the American people to send their children to die in a war because a cargo vessel was sunk. So what did they do. They converted the Lusitania to a partial cruise vessel and cargo ship, and they sent it exactly where Germany had told them not to. And sure enough, the U boats sunk the Lusitania and the headlines ran whose Germany attacks, American ship casualties right, set it all up, false flag, perfect right, American public stunned. We're going to war. We declare war on Germany. We're going to be allies with Great Britain. We're going to get the fuckers back. Tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of lives lost over the manipulation of the American people by the Zionist oligarch Ashkenazi fake Jews, all for what for Palestine. So it gives you an idea of the of how willing they are to let people die, no matter who who they are, for what they want, and how much you know they believe themselves to be superior. I mean, you know, you can people can die if it's for their cause. It doesn't matter. They don't they have no conscience when it comes to this, and they and and I'm going to show you how they never have. So that was World War One. Now we all know how World War one ended, right, They got what they what they wanted. So at the end, of World War One, the Treaty of Versailles was being drawn up by the bankers to make the Germans pay and pay and pay and pay with the most crushing debt that any country has ever has ever been leveled upon, you know. And this is another reason why the German banker, the German fake Jewish bankers, the ones who own all the central banks, did what they did. If they're going to do something, that's going to check all the boxes right now, now, they had I mean they first of all, they took a bunch of stuff from Germany, took some of the land, they redid the boundaries and borders, and you know, they put Germany under such a crushing debt that I think it was estimated that they wouldn't be able to pay it off till you know, late this last century, you know. And it was it was crushing for Germany. It was a crushing defeat. America got involved. Obviously we won. The Treaty of Versailles was drawn up. Now at that meeting, that's when the Germans learned, when you know, when they were dividing Germany up and putting them in this massive debt to pay war reparations, that's when the Zionists took out their declaration, their receipt and that's when Germany learned who betrayed them, because it didn't take them very long to be like what the funt, you know, and and so that was the great betrayal. And now Germany had resentment towards its Jews, right because these people were claiming and hiding behind the Jewish religion. I don't know how Jewish the people were who betrayed Germany. I don't think they were any more Jewish than the ones we see now, like the roth Child and these people. They're not religious in any way. And the people who started Israel were not religious in any way, which tells you a little bit about their motivation. So that was that's how we now now we enter into this age of Germany trying to find a way to feed its people, you know. I mean it was it was it was a disaster. It was bad, you know, and and the debt they were facing was incredible. Enter Adolf Hitler, Okay, I mean there was the Weimer Republic, which people were killing themselves. Everyone was starving, and the rest of the people were on drugs. I mean, I've seen the paintings that came from that era, and they are as ugly as the times were it was in. They were in bad shape. And so Hitler, what you know, first of all, he was getting some money from people who saw the opportunity to do to do business with him, and they saw the infrastructure that Germany had. The reason why Germany always has this incredible technology is because they always have this awesome infrastructure in place, and they always have and so they saw an opportunity to make money. And why not, you know, had you had people in America sending money to Germany and making a lot of money back. So Hitler kicks all the Jews out of the government in Germany, which is apparently a cardinal offense. Can you imagine if America did that, that would be like, that'd be most of our government actually, And Hitler was like, no, you know, we can no longer. They betrayed us a generalization, a mistake in my opinion, because he stereotyped all Jewish people with these con artists, with these scoundrels. That's my opinion. But this was a cardinal offense. So after this happened, the collective voice for Judaism in the world declared war on Germany. And in nineteen thirty three, you can read the headlines in the New York Times, it says Judea declares war on Germany and they put forth a World War embargo, and they used all the all the industries that they're tied into, and their plan was to starve Germany and punish Hitler for what he did and kicking Jewish people out of hit their government. That had never been done before. And so Hitler was like, we we have to find a way to feed our people. He saw how they effectively can starve people. He saw them do it in Russia the same you know, they used different means, but he knew they would starve him, and so he was trying to figure out how he was going to Germany absolutely was an import export nation at that time. That's a fact. And if you're if you're going to cut off their ability to export, then you're going to cut off their ability to pay for their import their food. And that's a fact as well. So now listen to this, this is so fucked up. Man. Hitler is like, you know, fine, He's approached now by some of the same people who betrayed Germany. Twenty years earlier by these Zionists right from their little sliver of Palestine that they're occupying. They know that they need to populate this land, that they can never become the majority and the power that they want unless they have more Jews here. So they had a problem. Now this is a fact as well that you can look up everyone who's who's like wondering if I'm just quietly rewriting or if I'm actually giving you the real story that they don't teach us. So they they went to Germany. They want to Hitler and they said, look, we know about the embargo. Obviously I'm giving them. I'm making this conversation. I'm someonized, but you know I'm not quoting them obviously. So they said to Hitler and his I think it was hess or it was his propaganda was one of the most famous people who had went to Palestine to meet with them. They said, look, we understand there's an embargo. We'll give you the money you need to keep your economy going, you can rebuild your military, you can do whatever you want. We'll even try and help get the embargo lifted. And all we want in return from you is your Jews and Hitler and Hesse or whoever it was his right hand person who was in Palestine. They struck a deal. I think it was called the Transfer Agreement historically, and it was a deal literally between the Zionists and the Nazis. They even coined, they even created a gold coin. And on one side is the Starrup David. On the other side is the Swasta Go fact history, real history. And that was called i think the Transfer Agreement, or also known as the Havara Agreement, and and so. But what they don't tell you, and you know that they've they've tried to rewrite history and say, oh, this was just the Jews way of trying to survive what they knew was coming. Now that's bullshit, that's that's good. The final solution was a Zionist campaign. It was never a German idea. They needed Jews to populate and take over that land and they were going to get them at all costs. Now, listen, this is very telling. They said to you know, Hitler and Hasper, like, We're happy to send them to you, But what the fuck would the most affluent and you know, wealthy is some of the wealthiest people we have in our society. Why would they move to a third world country in the Middle East and where there's fucking nothing but Arab people. And the said, if you want the money, you have to find a reason in a way to send us the Jews create the conditions where they want to leave, right, and then we'll give you the money. And we'll even do this when the Jews get to Palestine. They created a way to put all their money and their finances in escrow, in a type of escrow whatever you want to call it, you know, and they would only get their money when they settled in Palestine, and if they tried to go someplace else, they would fucking keep the money. And when they got there they had to buy all German goods. This was all part of the agreement. Okay, So for eight years leading right up until you know, the real military shit show broke out, the prime primary funders for Germany and this shipping of Jews were Zionists. And that's a fact, Okay, that's a that's a vetted fact. Also, you can you can look that up in archives and find out the truth about that. So what happened after that? You know that that that speaks volumes about why Jews were being rounded up, why they were being put into camps, you know, and why they were being shipped over. Now.
Speaker 1: I think this is a part that a lot of people are missing when they're looking into our alternative World War two history, is the fact that Hitler was being used by the Zionists to achieve this goals. A lot of people are seeing him these days as some sort of hero figure. Although he thought he was doing the right thing, he was still being used by the Zionist to commit genocides.
Speaker 2: Listen. So that's a good question, right that That is, I thought the same thing until I dug deeper into it. Do I think Hitler was a hero? JFK did? He wrote it in his diary, but you didn't know that. No, I did not know that he did. That's exactly what he said about Hitler. He said, eventually history will exonerate Hitler for the honorable man he was. And he said that right after World War Two ended. Because the six million, well officially now four million, and the whole Holocaust story that didn't that was not injected until really the first I'm.
Speaker 1: Aware of the embellishment theories and the revisionist Holocaust theories, as well. So, I mean, I believe that there is some very heavy validity to that. Uh, go ahead, go on, you'd be shot.
Speaker 2: So so if you take if if you take away the so called execution and death camps, and you you, and you just look at what he did, which was put the people he was at war with into internment camps, which was actually standard practice for countries at that time. We did it the moment we went to war. We took two hundred and fifty Japanese people and put them in in internament concentration camps in the United States and kept them there for you know, a whole year. We pretend like we didn't, but that's exactly what we did, and and and and in fact we learned that from the British and the Germans. You know, they were the ones that did it first. And so so the question becomes, now what actually happened in World War Two? You can't answer the question if Hitler was a hero or a noble person at all unless you unless you find out if he was truly responsible and ever had a true order to slaughter and ethnically cleanse the Jewish people. And and you won't find an existing document that gives any such order. Every document I've uncovered, and every document that history uncovers that they don't let you see, was Hitler telling his captains and generals to do whatever they had to do to keep them alive and working because he needed them. They were, they were doing vital work for the war effort. They were being forced to. But so there was there was a lot of people who died. There was a Typhus outbreak. Typhus is that the right word. Typhus's contagious disease. It was rampant at the time, and and you had, i think, according to the Red Cross who went in right afterwards, two hundred and fifty thousand casualties due to Typhus alone. The bodies that we saw in those pictures, those were bodies from not from I mean they were from They were they were being piled and incinerated because of Typhus. And that was the general practice. That's what you did to bodies with contagious diseases. That's why we had crematoriums. We had a crematorium on Ellis Island, you know. We They were standard, they were they were all over because that was how they handled people who had these contagious diseases that we knew about at the time, and so it wasn't you know, and lice was also, So you get you have to get into the forensics of Zyklon B what it was used for. You have to look at the the quote gas chambers and see if they were actually designed to do what we were told that they did, and then start to do the math of Okay, so if you could, if you could put this many people in this how long would it take then? And where did all the Bahadis go? Like how you know the literal physical forensics of what they say happened. And I look, I'm just going to say this I've read I'll show you hold on.
Speaker 1: While you're pulling that out. I'm just going to say that I am thrilled that you are bringing this information out. I think more people who have information like this should come out with it, because it's about time that we get over our programming that we were this big heroic entity in World War two and that America has been the savior of the world. Everything we've been told about our history has been told to us from the lens of these monsters that are trying to destroy our planet. Right now, so, how much do you really want to believe of our mainstream history? Could you could at least consider that they're lying about some things? So I think it's very brave of you, and I think that more people need to come out with information like this.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that man. So, you know, for something that is as sensitive as this, something that would you know I bring up and someone's like, you sound like a lunatic right now, And I'm like why because I'm questioning history and they've trained and conditioned people. The word denier. The word denier was first used to so that anyone who hears anything of the sort will be dismissed as a lunatic. You know, he's a Hall of cost denier. Now where else have we seen that word pop up? He's a climate change, he's a COVID denier. It's so effective.
Speaker 1: Well, they have they weaponized these words denier, anti semite.
Speaker 2: And so what you know, and what happened is they passed laws now seventeen countries to the victor goes the spoils. The first place they passed these laws was Germany and Poland. Where did these alleged execution chambers were? Now, when you pass a law which makes it a criminal offense punishable by prison time to deny that something happened. You also are passing a law that denies people the right to investigate, discuss, debate. How can you debate something it's illegal to deny? The very act of investigating it will get you in trouble with the law. Are you trying to say that this didn't happen? Why else would you be in I mean, so that's a stroke of brilliance on their part to protect the lie if it's a lie. Right, And so I was like, God, anything any government tells me it's illegal to deny, in my book, it's going to automatically be true. But let's just say that they're protecting what I mean, what great truth do you know that needs a law to protect it? That's not generally how great truths work, Right, they're self evident, people know and accept them. They don't need laws that punish people who deny them, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I mean, just since twenty twenty, with the amount of information that we've received about the corruption that we've been subjected to just in the past few years, should make everyone more than willing to question our history in every aspect of our history that we've been shown by the mainstream narrative. So it's time to put down our walls and at least stopped being offended by things that we really don't have any answers to begin with, and maybe just start considering some alternative viewpoints.
Speaker 2: I mean, and when you do, when you go down this rabbit hole and you start to learn, then then what's happening today makes perfect sense, because you know, I see the actions of the IDF, which which was a government started by four terrorist organizations that came together to create a government and put their leaders of their terrorist organizations as the prime minister and president and and and spokesperson for the nation of Israel, which makes perfect sense when you learned about how and why it was formed and and and it's mind boggling. But so then I got into like, okay, I found this video which showcases how many times I mean, this is just it didn't It wasn't just their idea after World War Two. They had the idea for a long time. It's about a thirty lists, about thirty instances dating back to like eighteen ninety eight when the press said that six million Jews were in peril. We're going to die, you know, might have died six million, six million, six million, thirty instances smattered like splattered across the New York Times, I mean every major paper, well, like you know, decades before Hitler got there, decades before. They then said, ah, he has succeeded in killing six million of us. Therefore we need a safe place to live in the Middle East. Will take Palestine, thank you very much. It's the only safe place for us anyway. Wild right, So okay, but if you're going to investigate something of this sensitive nature, then you've got to really read both sides, you know. And so that's what I've been doing, you know, like I'm reading reports about the gas chambers written by you know, experts, and then I'm reading the books that were written to debunk those books, you know, like this one's called Truth Prevails, Demolishing Holocaust Denial, the end of the Leudster Report. This is the Lloydster Report, right, And what I'm finding is this book attacks the credibility of the man who wrote this book. It fails to address some of the very very impossible questions to answer about the forensics involved of what they say happened. The biggest one being the amount of time it would take those sites to kill that many people and then incinerate everybody. I mean literally, let me just say this the math, it would take about sixty three years, okay, if the number was true with the facilities they had, and that's operating the way they say that they operated. So even when you do the math, according to them, you're talking about sixty years, sixty years, NonStop around the clock, sixty fucking years. Again, you need magic physics, just like just like the magic bullet and JFK, just like the magic fire that melts steel in nine to eleven. Yeah, you need magic physics.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've been shown much of this evidence before, and because it's so compelling, it's something that I have to consider, and I think that we should be able to present this evidence without being shunned for it. Technically, we're still we still have free speech, even though it has been declining and infringed on in many ways, but it's still there to a certain extent. So we should be able to at least present the evidence that our history has some alternative outcomes, and we should be able to examine it without being the enemy quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Right or or you know, ostracized in some countries literally arrested seventeen countries to be specific, which is fucking wild. They tried to get something passed a few months ago. I don't know if you if you saw that that would have made it illegal in the United States to say that the Jews crucified Jesus and the Christians were like, whoa, that's going too far. They they but but you know, this is what they did in the other countries too. They got they they they put their people in the government and then they have laws passed which protect their lives. Now, look, I'm not I so I am still knee deep in this. I'm not I'm not going to be listed among people who have decided anything. You know. All I'm saying is there's a lot that doesn't make sense and anything and anything that the government tells me is illegal to deny. And thankfully my government has not, you know, participated in this madness yet. But I'm never going to believe anything the government tells me is illegal to deny any government because why why would you know that? It's like the most obvious lie imaginable, Why why would you need a law? It doesn't make sense to me, and I don't trust any government I know what they're about. So, you know, to answer your question, you know, how do we get to where we are? I think that the mess that we're seeing and the reason why we're looking at this what seems to be unconscionable brutalization and murder of women and children and just indiscriminate bombing of these people, is and why we're saying, oh, this is just reminiscent of the Nazis? Is it? Or is it reminiscent of the history written by these very people committing these acts, because I uncovered a wealth of evidence that showcases how humane the prisoners at Auschwitz were treated compared to what we've been taught in history now. Was their mistreatments and murders, Absolutely there was, but for the most part the German pow camps. I mean, I have video that will blow your mind, brother, I have soccer games. You know that they had a buck cantina, they had a grand piano, They had plays, they did operas, they had a lot of amenities. I mean, why would you give people you intended to kill a theater and a grand piano and a swimming pool it, I mean, doesn't make any sense whatsoever to me, And I don't know if I believe anymore that there was ever an order given to exterminate the Jews. First of all, Hitler had one hundred fifty thousand Jewish soldiers in his army, and that was recorded by the military archives in the United States. After an investigation, you won't learn that either. But if he was truly about the complete ethnic you know, cleansing of those people, how could he trust those ones in his army who he had made exceptions for. It doesn't Yeah, logically, doesn't make a lot of sense. So there's that whole There's a lot there's a lot of evidence against this and not a lot of evidence to support the col.
Speaker 1: There's just so many layers, so many deceptions playing of both sides. It's difficult to sift through the information, especially because we've been propagandized so much. Now, for the last few minutes, I want to touch on something you mentioned earlier that you believe that at the highest levels these groups don't have any spiritual basis, that they are not religious at all, And I question that sometimes because of the occult symbolism that comes out and on top of that, it seems like there's this level of forced Biblical prophecy right now. There is theological undertones even creeping into our political processes. We're in weird times, man, and all these kind of Biblical implications are creeping up through different aspects of our reality. So I'd like to get your thoughts on do you think that they are dark occultists in any way or are they just using that to play on our fears.
Speaker 2: So I believe that there have been many in this circle that are of that nature and of that mindset, and who dabble in this. But but do I believe that they have any kind of uniformed, you know, religion other than the indoctrination that they are superior in every way and that we are basically, you know, food for the you know, thought we're cattle, you know, we don't our lives are completely expendable according to them, because this world is theirs and we're just living in it, you know, So we're like the rabble. Other than that indoctrination, which I believe is consistent for all of them, I think you have certain people who gravitate towards the occult and who use the symbolism, and some of those people, you know, became very powerful, but for the most part, it's just so we're better than you anyway, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's hard for a lot of people to see these as these people as human because of the parasitic nature of all our systems and the anti human nature of the agendas that come out. A lot of people look at that and say, oh, aliens must be in charge of this, or demons must be giving the orders for this new world order, because humans couldn't be that evil. But maybe it's just multi generational mind control and psychotic behavior being passed down.
Speaker 2: Who knows. I mean, if you teach a child away a belief system that entails this quote fact that the world is their oyster, and that the people on this planet. While our duty is to keep them thinking that they're getting what they want, our real duty is to make sure that we remain in charge and you know, of the of the planet, of the resources, and of the people. And we do that at any cost, you know. And one of the things that it makes it easier for them to do that is keeping populations in check. And so they've always been about eugenics and that you know, they've created one system after the next to keep populations in check, and they continue to do that. So to answer your question, there are absolutely people on this in this circle who are trying to make revelations come true. I mean, I just explained to you how they chose Palestine because of its biblical, you know, historical relevance, and they knew that they could manipulate not only Jews but also Christians into buying into this and supporting this and that, and and they they literally had one of the most popular versions of the Bible retranslated, the Schofield I think it was the Schofield version of it to include verbiage from God whoe into any nation that does not support Israel. I mean a minute, that wasn't in my other But but I mean, people listen, I'm I was born and raised Catholic. Thank God I grew out of it, you know, like I I'm not. I don't mean to put be disrespectful to anybody who's listening who imagines himself to be religious, but you got to be there there. You have to have a certain level of faith to buy into this absurd.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always been about faith. It's always been about controlling the masses with that faith and a level of fear, because if you're not a quote unquote good person, you're just gonna go to hell and the reward is in heaven. So why can't we just be good, decent people, because that's just the way we should fucking be. I don't know. That's that's where I'm at with religion and well like.
Speaker 2: That, And they don't want people to believe that. That's what that's what original sin was about. That's why they created this notion of hell to begin with, this notion of purgatory. These are not natural concepts. I listen. I I guarantee you you go to any other planet where there's sentient life and smart people like we're supposed to be walking around, and you start talking to them about religion, they're gonna be like, whoa, whoa, what the fuck are you talking about? Dude? What are you talking about? You worship? What is this place called hell? And you go there when you use your free will that you think your God gave you? What that? Why would God give you free will if he was gonna then punish you to eternal damnation and suffering for using it? We kind of a god does that and if we're his children. Now I have children, I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Sure you I don't have children. I have dogs that are my children.
Speaker 2: Though, So I have children, and I can tell you this, There's nothing they could do, nothing, nothing that would make me banish them to eternal suffering. Nothing am I more forgiving than the Creator? I doubt it. I'm just a flawed, fucked up human. And I can tell you I love my children so unconditionally that there's nothing they could do that would make me banish them and separate them from me forever. Nothing. There's no way you're ever gonna convince me that this deity, this creator put a system in place that does that to its children. No way, no how. It's man made malarchy as far as I'm concerned, and I mean no offense. I was born and raised in Catholic school, and I went to church and had a lot of questions, never got many answers for them. But I know now that you know, the Bible is literally a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation, you know, and it was highly edited and selected for control of the masses. You know. The Romans needed, they needed to get rid of their pantheon, and they needed to put everyone under the fear of God, and monotheism was a perfect way for them to do that. And they literally had meetings and they put this forward. They said, well, use this Christian gud, you know, the one that the Jews killed. They were like, if people don't believe that they're going to be reincarnated, they're more lucky to be afraid to die, and they're more lucky to pay their taxes, and they're more likely to listen to what the fuck we tell them to do, you know. So here it is, Yeah, make it law. And it was law. And they got so to the point where if you wanted to be forgiven for your sins, you could just donate money to the empire, to the emperor, and he would talk to the pope for you, and then you could get forgiven.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, right, I've been saying dogma is the destroyer of worlds. There's a benevolent source of all, a source of love, but it's not the fucking thing that we've been told about in the Bible or through all these theological understandings. Now, that's some weird arconic force that is getting into people's minds and probably keeping us in the level of humanity that we've been for a long time. But that's a whole different show. Files. Thank you so much, man, this was This is great information, very essential information. One more time before we close out, let the audience know where they can find out more about you and get more of your content.
Speaker 2: Thank you, brother. I appreciate the time, and I'm happy to share. I apologize to anyone who is listening who I may have offended in any way with anything I said. I have strong opinions and I get passionate about the things I'm speaking about, but I don't mean to invalidate or devalue anything that you know you already believe. I'm simply offering what has become my educated opinion on things that I've researched, and so you know, I have no ill will towards any people out there, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, you know. I believe that we're all brothers and sisters, and we're all sons and daughters of the same parents, which is our Earth and our God, our creator, you know, and that if when we realize that the whole world's going to change and people aren't going to be fighting over who's got the better God and who you know and all these things are gonna there's not going to be the problems that we see. So if you want to, if after all that you still would like to follow me in here more. My YouTube channel is far Out with Faust. My Instagram handle is the one Faust chi cho U T c h E c h O. That's my IG name. And then we also have an IG account and you could check. I put out a new video every day is short. And then we have two series ongoing, a podcast and and a green screen series. And yeah, so so check me out. We put out content every day every week. And yeah, I appreciate your time, but I appreciate you having me on and letting me rent and rave about all this crazy things I've been researching.
Speaker 1: We'll be doing it again. I love the work you're doing. And that's what this show is all about, is getting all those voices, all the different puzzle pieces out there so that we can each of every one of us put together the puzzle together. So thank you again for today, I want to welcome Nefhlum Death Squad. They are a group of unlikely heroes determined to unravel the mysteries of the universe and expose the truth behind the world's most notorious conspiracies, paranormal occult and the hidden history of humanity. Lobster Raven Welcome. How y'all doing.
Speaker 3: Good? Brother good, thank you for having us. We're excited to talk to you.
Speaker 4: I know we've tried to set this up before and uh and we had some scheduling issues, but glad to get it done.
Speaker 5: Yes, man, Yeah, I was being a that was being a what can we say?
Speaker 1: Said whatever you want on this show.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful.
Speaker 5: I was being a spick in Puerto Rico. Yes, sorry, Yeah, the schedules conflicted, things got all messed up. I'm also retarded, so like we I guess you were like, can you come on this day? And he asked me and I said yeah, And then my wife was like, you're going to be in another country on this day, and I'm like, oh man.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't have been such a big deal if it was not a country that just didn't have internet.
Speaker 5: It barely has electricity.
Speaker 1: It's wild out there right, Well, it's because it's all good. You guys are here now. And I was almost telling you before I love what y'all are doing, especially because you're bringing some levity to even the darkest of conspiracies, and I really appreciate that, and I thought it would be a good time today getting your insights into the insanity that we are now drowning in as independent content creators, as well as some of the deeper spiritual implications of what is unfolding right now. I know you get into that a lot, and I really like your insights. But before we do any of this, this is your first time on introduce yourselves and tell us a little bit about what led each of you down your path.
Speaker 3: I guess I'll start.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: My name is David Corbo, aka the Raven, one half of Nephelin Death Squad. I also do another show called Timeline Cleans. Wouldn't recommend that to anybody. We're very offensive, yes, very very horrifying. But what got me into this man? When I was like sixteen years old, I had a couple of stories divulged to me in the way of.
Speaker 3: Childhood experiences from my grandmother.
Speaker 4: And to make a long story short, on her end, it seems that she was a victim of.
Speaker 3: The alien abduction phenomena.
Speaker 4: Certainly sleep paralysis and being beset upon by shadow entities and things of that nature, and this is something that had played her since childhood. I also had a woman who was more or less my guardian when I was a kid, who had very similar stories, and she told stories of what we now know to be the hat Man.
Speaker 3: So when I'm sixteen years old, are you groomed like I was? Essentially?
Speaker 5: Yes, you were groomed by your family into the conspiracy cult? And that's crazy. I think I was too.
Speaker 4: Please continue, So I get some fundamental stories from my biological grandmother, you know her experiences. I connect them to my guardians' stories, and I realized this is very strange. You're very similar. One thing leads to another, and I become obsessed with this idea of entities and kind of connecting them to my own childhood experiences. And I think, if you you stare at spirituality long enough, you're going to become a custom with the symbols and things of that nature that represent these entities. And then you see them in Hollywood, and you see them in the music industry, and that begets a whole new line of exploration that since I'm sixteen years old, I've been tugging at those strings and it took me until thirty three years old to decide to make a show about it. But I would say that I'm kind of this lifelong conspiracy sort of dark spirituality enthusiasts. I've always been fascinated by it and it definitely paved the way to make me, I guess, the content creator that I am today.
Speaker 5: So it's a crazy question to ask because on a show like this, I know I have to give that sort of an answer. Usually my answer would be like, well, who are you? Where did you start? I started in like libertarian space into politics, that's like all like social media shit, and that's kind of how I grew my brand top Los. So we sell T shirts, racist T shirt racist t shirts two for one by one show your Friend. But really, like how David is alluding to, I think the reason that where why I'm here is the same reason he is as well. Because looking back at my grand my grandparents, my grandmother's that I knew they were into some weird stuff, and I feel like that's passed down in a family. There's like generational you get a touch of weirdness. So just found out my grandma from Puerto Rico who fled to New York. It was old like, not like illegally fled because it's a Commonwealth, but she came to New York at a very young age to escape some weird stuff going on out there. And apparently when I spoke to my aunt that was still in Puerto Rico, still live, she made a deal with God that she would stop doing some of these things. And I was like, what are these things. He's like, oh, well, she was seeing a palm reader and a couple of other things. And I'm like, oh shit, there's there's a weird spiritual aspect passed down for my grandmother. That's on my on my aunt. You can watch her prior episodes of Nephelum desk Watter, my old show, and the Supernatural has also touched me since a child, so I'm kind of like paying attention to this and that opens up your conspiracy brain. That opens up my conspiracy brain, and you can go from political all the way back to spiritual, which basically I think that's the underlying of all of this stuff. If you want to talk about from QAnon to the Mandela effect. At the very bottom of it is all nephelim shit, and that's like kind of why we focus on that as our show right now.
Speaker 1: For me, it was almost the opposite. I started looking into conspiracies and around twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, and for the longest time, I was a sleeper from a very early age though from childhood I was into all this stuff, and then sex, drugs, and rock and roll were introduced, and I just fell into the matrix land for the longest time. But around twenty twelve is when I've just started to wake up. I was going through a bad divorce and I had to look at something besides my shitty life at the time, So I started looking into conspiracies and all kinds of weird stuff and I just got drawn in and eventually that led me to a more spiritual perspective, which really is, like you said, I think that's the fundamental basis of what's I think the spiritual and metaphysical realms dictate what we are experiencing here in this physical reality in a very powerful way, which we're going to get into as well. But going back to the events of twenty twenty when that first started rolling out, myself and many others called it out very early, but there was a sense of dread and fear behind it, such as, are we going to be rounded up and put into camps? Will my show be able to continue on? Are they going to censor everything to where we have no more voices? And now looking back, I have this spiritual perspective and understanding that to me, there's a greater force guiding everything, and it seems like where we're at now is where we're supposed to be. If you look back at what happened from twenty twenty and beyond, I don't know if we would have had this many awakened souls right now on this planet if it wouldn't have unfolded as it did. So I'd like to get your thoughts on that. We'll start from there.
Speaker 3: So I think that a lot of us had that same experience.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty did rattle us and wake us up in a tremendous man. I just want to say, on a previous thing that you touched on going through a divorce and having to focus on something else, there's a similarity in what I was going through. Because I said that I started to wake up at sixteen, but at seventeen I became homeless, and coincidentally, it's when I delved in the deepest because there's like it there does seem to be this is something I could focus on instead of the tragedy that is happening around me.
Speaker 3: So I have that in common with you.
Speaker 4: But when it comes to this idea of awakening, which is certainly true around COVID, a lot of us were woken up to the uncomfortable realization that maybe things aren't the way that they seem. And I think it was corruption on a high level that was put on display, and certainly in a way that seemed like they were. It was messy, right, they were dropping the ball, they were fumbling the ball, they were doing it. We're typically in the years prior, the veil was something that you had to pull back in order to see whether it's the symbolism or the rituals, the ceremonies that are happening, the secret societies that are operating, things of that nature. Around twenty twenty twenty nineteen, it was like in between acts, they were fumbling behind the curtain, and so the curtain was like getting pulled open and we weren't even doing anything, and yet we were getting a glimpse of it, you know, certainly with the whole Epstein thing and.
Speaker 5: Things just imagining. Imagine if we're watching David right now, and every five minutes or so, as he's monologuing, somebody just pulls that red curtain behind it's just a bunch of dead hookers, and then they close it, and yes, that's what they were doing, And yes, right, I agree with that.
Speaker 4: We're you used to have to look at like a stain on my shirt and the way I'm like throwing symbols up or something, and you'd be like, I don't know, I think this guy's got dead hookers, But instead the curtain just keeps moving, and exactly so.
Speaker 3: We're going through a lot of that during COVID that woke people up.
Speaker 4: But I do want to say that in regards to this whole great Awakening thing, you said that it feels like a greater spiritual force is guiding things, and I would say that that is certainly true, but there are lesser spiritual forces that are trying to.
Speaker 1: Reacting to that and pushing back in ridiculous ways, right, yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, And and the ways in which I've I've come up with an analogy that I think is pretty fitting. It's like, we're people go are we in the middle of a great awakening? Are we in the middle of a great deception? Are we in the middle of a great reset? And I think that the great deception and the great awakening actually go hand in hand. What I mean by that is, imagine that you are a person who's sound asleep and then suddenly alarms start blaring and you're woken up out of your sleep, and those alarms are COVID right, they wake you up abruptly. You weren't ready for it, but you're faced with this realization that something is wrong, something is desperately wrong. Now, imagine that somebody bursts into your room and starts telling you, this is what's happening right now, this is why the alarms are going off.
Speaker 3: You need to follow me.
Speaker 4: And the problem with that is like I saw this video recently where some chick does this really hilarious thing. She wakes up her boyfriend, hands him a stack of Uno cards and goes, babe, it's your turn. And the guy is in such a stupor for a moment that he starts looking through his cards and he plays the one that he thinks is the best.
Speaker 3: Note right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, reverse exactly, And so in that moment he plays it at first, but then he REALI and he goes, man, what are you doing? He goes back to sleep. I'm afraid that that's who we are in this moment when you have a bunch of people wake up. As a young conspiracy theorist, when I was sixteen seventeen eighteen, I made a lot of mistakes. I thought a lot of things were true that ended up not being true. I thought a lot of things were coming that ended up not coming. I don't think that that was indicative of being a child. I think that was indicative of being somebody who just woke up. So what happens when you have the masses all wake up simultaneously, and what if that's not indicative of childhood? What if it is indicative of waking up and they all have to go through that process.
Speaker 3: Imagine how much you know.
Speaker 5: They have no fundamentals at the bottom of it either, there's no like a lot of these people don't have an awareness of even political ideology and what's been going on cultural ideology. Now they're awake into deep conspiracy, yes, and they're like, I've got to pick a side, and they pick a side, and then things get weird. I think that's what it was.
Speaker 3: Size, By the way, is it is it? QAnon? Is my shepherd? Is it? The New Age Movement is my shepherd? Is it you know?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: The box saga? Is my shepherd? It doesn't matter what it is. I'm just saying when you people often make the mistake of like, if this was a lie, then this thing must definitively be true, and it's like, actually, there's a lot of branches you potentially could go down, and ultimately there's only one truth, and so it becomes very tricky. And I think that that is kind of the place that we find ourselves in right now that I'm trying to caution against. It's like, when you've been lied to, you want to jump on another boat right away because.
Speaker 5: You're Jewish stuff.
Speaker 4: Right Well, there's even that too, there's the whole Jewish thing, and it's like, look, there's a lot of validity to calling out the Jews, but certainly there are a lot of people that are jumping entirely in that ship. And I just want to tell people, like, hey, it's okay to tread water for a while, don't scramble onto the next boat that comes your way and then the first.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, exactly so.
Speaker 4: But that's basically my thoughts on where we are, you know, right now, especially after COVID right on any other thoughts, Flapster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looks like we're going to repeat World War two? Pretty cool. Yeah, I don't know nothing I can do to stop it. But that's where all the fingers are pointed.
Speaker 1: Well, you mentioned the polarization and the extremes that we are being given the option, and it's not even an option because if you don't choose one of the extremes, you become the target. You become the enemy, just because you're looking at things realistically and you're observing it from an outside viewpoint, because you're not sucked into these political ideologies or any of the other polarizing issues that are tearing apart every community, not just people that are in the mainstream paying attention to it in the sleepers, but even in the conspiracy community. And if you look at it long enough and you step back and take a big picture look at everything, it becomes obvious that they're something playing both sides that you don't want to be a part of the extreme on either side. Well, you look at the left and the ideologies coming out of there has become so insanely dark, satanic, pedophilic that there's no way you could align with that. So you get pushed a little bit towards the right wing, and then you have the same extremes up there. You see Trump standing up giving speeches with Israeli flags behind him, and you can just think of the possibilities that could unfold just from the guise of being a savior figure in the presidential seat. So we've got these polarities that were presented with. Like I said earlier, if you don't align with the extremes, you become the enemy. And this is the space where critical thinkers are right now, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 5: Do you know what this is? As you're saying that you're painting the picture and I said it before, but it's always Moloch versus Ball. This is like, these are the choices we're given. Whether you're in Nazi Germany, who was you know people that this is like, we love to go back to this because that movement's really growing of people that are like unironically idolizing Hitler and I'm like, hey, he was into a bunch of like weird occult stuff, like small g god stuff. And I'm like yeah, but the Jews And I'm like, sorry, So the Jews the star of Remm Moloch and the other side Ball, They're they're worshiping what's what's the god?
Speaker 3: Uh So there's a lot of yeah, Zeus veneration.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Zeus got a thunder. And then if you if you kind of like trace his lineage down and like the similarities that Ball has been drawn drawn with and what Zeus looks like. People kind of infer that these are the same gods, the same fallen angel beings that are being written about differently throughout culture. But it's that guy versus that guy, and I feel like we're being presented the same thing. It's like, well, we have one side that has cleared, uh, you know, child sacrifice going on. That's uh, that's Ball. No, that's Moloch today, I guess right.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, no, I'm sorry, that might be Yeah, I'm pretty sure, yeah, Molock is a child sacrifice.
Speaker 4: And then uh, and then you have the other side, which is Ball, which is funny, right, I don't know, top if you've ever seen that meme where it's like red and blue and it's like vote for me, and one is literally Moloch and the other one is Ball And it's like, I don't think anybody realized how true the point that meme was. That meme crushed. That was exactly the truth.
Speaker 5: Right, And that's what we're presented. And it's like, I'm supposed I'm listening. I might vote for Trump anyway, because I say all the time, who am I to deny prophecy?
Speaker 3: But what is It's interesting?
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know if you guys can see this, but I have this, uh and I know Top has one too. This coin here, it's a it's a gold coin. Shout out to Matt Rife of Real Rife Technologies. Uh, he's the homie and he uh sends us all kinds of fun stuff. And the thing that he sent us this time was this golden coin with Donald Trump's head next to King Cyrus's head, who was a messianic figure for the Jews.
Speaker 3: And you know it's uh, you alluded to it before.
Speaker 4: Right where Trump is giving these speeches and there's the Israeli flag and you know he's going to the whaling wall. He's wearing the little hat, he's kissing it. They're gifting him the silver crown, you know, from this group of rabbis that are you know, there's so much around. There's this song Super Trump by the Israeli Boys Choir. They treat him like a messianic figure, and there there's certainly like this big polarizing moment right now that we're seeing with Israel influence in our own government and our own politics. And you know, in contrast, people kind of skirting those those convictions, saying that we shouldn't have that as an aspect of our own government, and then they're voting for Trump anyway. But I do think that we're being funneled into this. Do you ever get the feeling that it's like a well written story. I've been on this path lately where I feel like what we're witnessing, especially in regards to Donald Trump, is a piece of theater that is about a comeback story.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like Albert Pike wrote Morals and Dogma, the thirty third degree Freemason who says, when the people need a hero, we shall provide one for them. And I think that that is what we're being served up here. We're being served up the guy who people didn't like because of his language, but people who were critical thinkers who appreciated his policy saw the value in him.
Speaker 3: And then he is having, you.
Speaker 4: Know, a plethora of sort of flimsy allegations levied against him, from the impeachment scandal with Russia to the classified documents, the thirty four accounts that he's recently found guilty on, and then they all fall apart the sexual assault allegations.
Speaker 3: It's like anybody who's paying attention goes man.
Speaker 4: They're throwing everything at this poor guy, and all he wants to do is make gas affordable again.
Speaker 3: And I think to cap it.
Speaker 4: Off with this, this survival of an assassination attempt, and we were just on tinfoil hat talking about our suspicions about whether or not you actually saw what you think you saw during that moment. I think it's really galvanized people to this comeback story.
Speaker 3: And I think people are so susceptible. I say it a lot.
Speaker 4: It's like storytelling is integral to the human experience, and it's kind of a great way to hijack our our logical minds and hypnotize us. You present us with a good story, and we're willing to grab the popcorn, kick our feet up and enjoy what we're seeing. And I, dude, I kind of feel like that's exactly what's going on right now.
Speaker 3: Is we're given the.
Speaker 4: Guy to definitively hate, and we're given the guy who's experiencing the comeback, who everybody's gonna end up loving. And you know, that does become really dangerous, especially in a time where to go back to Top's point about all of this jew rhetoric, the you know, the the rise of the JQ, the noticers, It's like you're seeing this sentiment of, well, if only we had a strong man, who could you know, clean up Europe more or less? Right, It's kind of the analogy that we're going for right now. And while we're experiencing this this unironic rise in Hitler admiration, we're also seeing the appearance of this strong man on the horizon and that people, when.
Speaker 5: The people need a hero, we will provide them.
Speaker 4: One exactly exactly. And I think that that's where we're going. It's like, do I like Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do?
Speaker 4: Do I think he's Yeah, I do. I do like the guy. Do I like affordable food and gas prices and a and a housing market that isn't you know, destitute?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I love all those things. Do I want to stop the wars? Do I want to stop overextending our military?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love all that.
Speaker 5: Do I hate the Antichrist?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Now he checks all those boxes?
Speaker 1: Is orm This brings us to the note that I have a star next to Raven. It's like you're reading my notes here. But the level of theater that we are experiencing, how deep does this go? We used to experience this through events here and there, high impact events and symbolism. Now it seems like they don't need our permission anymore. It's they're just doing what they do to such an extreme level. Maybe they think we've agreed to enough, but what they're showing us now it goes beyond because they have theological implications that have crept into this. They have this hero's journey on both sides, depending on what side you're looking at things, and this again, depending on what side, this battle of good and evil that is unfolding. And so you said earlier that who are you to deny prophecy? Well, I kind of look at it as well. These motherfuckers probably wrote a lot of what we understand this prophecy, and now they're just acting it out in a theatrical way, and they're playing on people's religious in theological understandings and feelings, and they're using that to force this prophecy onto us. And that's the way I've been looking at it. But I want to get your thoughts on it.
Speaker 5: It's interesting because that all right, So there's a couple of ideas there that idea right there could fall into the little season sort of theory that is kind of big in the community right now, and that means are you familiar with that theory?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So basically for the listeners, it just means that we are operating in after the time of Christ thousand year millennial rain and in the time of in the scripture, I think Revelation twenty where it says and then Satan will be loose for a little season. People think that that's like that could be like a thousand years and there's some hidden history and we're operating in that. Therefore, that would mean that Satan and his army are recreating the prophecy of the Bible, which already unfolded to create confusion. If you don't if you don't think we're in the little season, I don't think we are. I think what was What's going on is that prophecy that's in the Bible about what these angels, these fallen angels will do in the end times. They know it intimately, but they can't stop it. It's almost like they have to. They have to play it out. And I think that that we're there. They have to fulfill this prophecy. They know when COVID happens, everything gets real sloppy. Right around COVID. Maybe they got a signal like it's almost done, like we gotta we gotta get sloppy. We're moving forward fast. And at the same time they have to still fulfill the prophecy, the same way that they fulfill the prophecy of God's God's Son who will come back and die for our sins and basically take the keys of death from them. They fulfilled that prophecy on their own, even though they knew it. It's in the Book of isaiahs in the Book of Daniel. They know about it, but they still had to fulfill it. They're the one who put the spear of destiny in his side to kill him. They're the ones who crucified him, acting under the Pharisees. So it's like, it's really a hell of a life where they have no free will because they have to fulfill these prophecies. They know them, they're running face first into them, and they're happening over and over. But I wanted to also address something. Actually, if you guys want to address that.
Speaker 4: Sure, I think that that's a great point because Top and I have been kind of I don't know if I want to say, struggling with this, but it's like, there certainly is an argument for a manufacturing of prophecy, and I think, to a nor that is foolish. And the reason I say there's an argument for it is like, look, if you're talking to reduce the prophecies to just, you know, sort of the things that catch your attention to most, right, you're gonna have famines, you're gonna have diseases, you're gonna have wars, you're gonna have natural cataclysms. And we've gotten to the point now where they are in fact burning down food production factories, they are culling herds, they are manufacturing diseases that affect the first.
Speaker 3: One, like the bird flu.
Speaker 5: Right, they're using harp.
Speaker 4: Right, They're using harp to cause these various you know, natural disasters. They're doing gain of function research to cause the pestilence the disease. They are obviously the driving factor behind the wars. So all these things can be accounted for in a way that you could say, yes, someone is creating these things. Now that being said, does that negate prophecy? Does it make it not true? Well, I mean people are going to cause war, so we know that people are going to be associated with the war aspect of prophecy. And is it out of the realm of you know, reasonable belief to suggest like, well, yeah, the reason prophecy holds these things is because man will get to a point where he can manipulate the whether he can do gain of function research, he can destroy the food chain, you know, by burning down this and that and introducing pestilence to the livestock. I mean, I don't know if those two things negate one another, but I can certainly say that it is obvious to me on many levels. You take just the idea of the red heifer prophecy that was kind of gripping everybody. We did a couple of episodes on it. It's a very fascinating topic, right, the idea that you have this, these ten red heifers, and you sacrifice them, or rather you reduce them to ash, You burn them, and you use the ash to bless or sanctify the tools that you're going to use to build the Third Temple.
Speaker 3: And then you find out that you know.
Speaker 5: Actually this, this here will get you into the Third Temple. Go figure, that's your little past. It's like a donation to when they build it and you show it and then are you going to show it? Oh, I'm showing up.
Speaker 3: I'm showing up. Oh Nephelin des squad goes to the Third Temple.
Speaker 4: So and then you find out it's like, wow, when was the last time they had a perfect red heifer?
Speaker 3: It's been thousands of years? Oh, and they found how many eight or some crazy shit all at once? Yeah, well, how'd they do that?
Speaker 4: There is a farm, what's goal it is is to genetically create the perfect red heifer?
Speaker 3: And he goes, oh in Texas.
Speaker 5: Interesting, we'll not do it in Israel. If they got to be in Israel. But whatever knows.
Speaker 4: I mean, somebody goes, look if we can create the perfect red Heffer. You know how much these Jews are gonna pay for these cows. It's going to be insane. So I get it, it's a business venture. But like you go, oh, well, there's the man made execution of prophecy aspects. So this thing shows itself again and again. And I think that.
Speaker 3: Much to the the the.
Speaker 4: To lend itself to the analogy I was get before about when you jump off the ship because you realize you've been lied to, and then you jump on the.
Speaker 3: First ship that goes by.
Speaker 4: I don't think that you have to say, because they are manufacturing prophecy, must mean then that they wrote the prophecy, or the prophecy was never real. They just want to manipulate us with it. I go, there's no reason to jump in that boat either. You got to kind of tread water and go, well what could this potentially mean? And I think that top is right to an extent. It's like time is short. They have to I think they've gotten to a point where the amount of people that are going to be deceived is pretty much there. Like we've gotten to that point, you notice, like when COVID happened, of a giant amount of people stepped over to the conspiracy realm, and then like there seems to be no amount of insanity you can show the other side that will get them to entertain the ideas. I think there's only a few stragglers left on the side that is non believers. And at this point now it doesn't really matter. The numbers have settled in such a way that they're pretty much where they're going to remain as this thing unfolds, and so now it's just time to start acting out in the open.
Speaker 5: You mentioned something I wrote down here too, operating without consent. So the fallen who are now in charge of they're moving these little pieces and they're no longer asking for consent, which is a hermetic principle, which is something that you see constantly whenever you talk about the spiritual realm, where you talk about vampires, or if you talk about what the devil has to do when interacting with God, like ed maybe was telling us in the Book of Revelation, basically that cannot start until the devil has declared his plan and he has to say it out loud. What I'm going to do I'm going to resserp your throne, and then they go, okay, cool, because it's all like very courtroom hearing stuff. There's super laws. Yeah, so you would always wonder, like I'd always wonder, like, this is the worst being in the world. Why would he then ask for consent? And they always need it to do X, Y and Z. You always have to say yes, you have to invite it in otherwise you tell it to kick rocks in the name of Jesus, and that's it. But now, if I was getting toward the end and I knew I had the death penalty, I wouldn't really pay attention to these laws. I would just kind of all right, go. And when you mentioned that, I'm like, yeah, it does sort of feel like they're just like, okay, go, everything's on the table. You know the Smith Monk, that Smith Month Act for the United States, that kind of rings rings bells, like, can't do propaganda on our people. Then they do that in like twenty thirteen, twenty twelve, and they go, you know what, a little propaganda on the people like this kind of thing, And it's like there was a law that stopped this being from doing this same way, there's a law and a spiritual in the spiritual realm. But now all that stuff feels like it's off the table and we're just like we're moving We're moving forward.
Speaker 1: Want to get deeper into who they are as in the dark intelligences, nephlum arcans, fallen ones. But first I want to go a little deeper into the level of theater that we're experiencing and the awareness that those playing out these roles have. Do you think that people like Donald Trump Kamala Harris have any level of awareness of the bigger picture of what's unfolding, especially the spiritual aspects are Are they just unknowingly playing a role based on the experience of their lifetime. What do you think?
Speaker 4: I think that there's been no shortage about human history of the elite and it doesn't have to be in a political sense either. You can go back to just like the priesthood and things of that nature. They've always communed with entities. I think that there are certain individuals who are they have stronger relationships with these entities, stronger connections to them, whether it be through bloodline. Sometimes I think that and bloodline do have a lot to do with it. I also think that there's rituals and things that you can do to kind of strengthen that bond. And I think the combination of the two genetics and the ritual is probably the sweet spot. And so some of them are keyed into a lot of the information. Some of them are well aware, and then I think that there are movers and shakers who are unaware. It's like the idea of the muse or I forgot who it was, maybe it was young that said, like, you know, upwards of eighty percent of our thoughts are not our own thoughts. They're actually being pulled from I don't know, let's just call it like an ether.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing that.
Speaker 4: When people go, oh, well, I have an artistic piece that I've mastered or you know, music or a film idea, and they go where did it come from? And they go like, well, you know, some people will say it's been channeled, like what's his name? Top The guitarist, the famous guitarist Carlos Santana says that he communes with Metatron in order. Yeah, so, I mean.
Speaker 5: There's a truth, a fallen angel that's.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly so, you know, I think there's degrees of awareness, but I do think that some people can still be pulling ideas and motivation out of the eighth or without even being aware of the fact that they're doing that, you know what I mean. It's like sometimes an idea comes to you, and if you're not a very self aware person, you might just go, that's a great idea, and you might never stop to go. I didn't really think of that. It just kind of came to me all at once, and so I think that in that way, there are like cultural aspects, significant moments that happened that are executed by the unaware. But I think there is a small group that are fully aware, and even that small group, let's be honest, isn't keyed into the entire plan. These these dark entities are coveting that information.
Speaker 5: I think there are levels. There's levels like all the way up to uh, what's the guy freaking.
Speaker 3: Oh Alistair Crowley.
Speaker 5: Alistair Crowley, Dude, Like that guy got to a high level and he might be actually he's communing with the actual entity itself. But let's not whose significance on. When people say, you know, God, money is his God. You know, he's the god of music. Like, these things are meaningful because behind money, they're worshiping money, which might be like a lot, like a lot of politicians might be worshiping money, but the money is an actual false idol for something in the same way like the Jews were worshiping the golden calf. That's a false idol for it's supposed to represent a god. So maybe they don't necessarily know what the god's name is, but in some form or fashion, they're all pointed in the same direction, just to different levels of knowledge or like levels of how would you call that. I guess some people at the q Q level, right, like their security clearance, you know, some are super low. Some are talking to the man himself. But it's kind of it's all pointed there.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, Yeah, and I think that these things are very much like the government would be reverse engineering some sort of technology and it's like, well, what do they do?
Speaker 3: They can partmentalize.
Speaker 4: I think that there's a compartmentalization when it comes to the dissemination of information from these entities. I don't think that everybody's you know, queued into the entire plan.
Speaker 3: Very much.
Speaker 4: Human beings that are consenting to this sort of interaction are essentially they're just meat.
Speaker 3: Puppets, right.
Speaker 4: Some of them may gain exponentially more than others in this physical lifetime, dependent on how much they're willing to give up and how much they're willing to debase themselves, but ultimately they're all tools being leveraged by these entities for a much grander plan. So when you ask what degree the theater is, the theater is entirely orchestrated by the same entities that rebelled against God. But many of the people that are on the stage, they're just puppets, and some of them know more, some of them less us.
Speaker 5: Another interesting thing to go deeper on that subject is like a very Tony Merkle. You listen to Tony Tony on a few times, Okay, yeah, so this is a very Tony Merkele idea where it's kind of like it's not just like we'll say, like they're all following Satan, but I think there were two hundred fallen angels, and there's nine significant ones. There's a whole bunch extra that I don't even think we know all the names of. So these guys are all out there, and if you think that they're in one accord. I can tell you almost one hundred percent they're not because their children couldn't even be in one accord. The Nephelum, the giants that ruled the kingdoms in the Book of Binoch, they said one of their punishments is like, you are going to sit and watch while your children rip each other to shreds because they were kings in different localities the same way these guys are. So the point is that there's probably beef. Like they are not omnipresent. That's well known. Angels have to be in one spot and they actually have to travel to get to another spot. And then in the Bible, I think it was Michael David's praying and he's like, where were you It's been seven weeks and he goes, I was fighting the Prince of Persia over there and then I had to get here. I don't know how fast they travel, But the point being is they are in localities, so fall and angels, same rules apply. If you think that they're getting along, you're confused. So most of these people are serving a dark agenda, but it's probably all pulling. It's all pulling against itself. And I mean, in reality, there is one opposition to them, which is God. But for right now, if you think that they're cool, they're assholes. They rebelled against God. You don't think they're gonna rebel against each other. Of course they are. So there's a lot of confusion even in that realm, which is why when we see some of the theater and we're like, that was good theater and then they lost it at the end, like it didn't really make sense, Like the here was good theater twenty years in Afghanistan and then just pulled out, leave our weapons there, Like like what the fuck happened? You guys rushed the finale? Like it's just different people, Like it's like different gods. They're all deciding like how they're gonna end this act, and they're all retarded and.
Speaker 1: Well, I've heard so many different and understandings of what these intelligences, these entities really are, and how we interact with them, how they affect us in our daily lives. It's very easy to step back and take a look at all our systems, education system political systems, healthcare systems and see that it's inherently parasitic and anti human at its foundation. The more you learn about it, the more you realize, Oh, this stuff is not to help me, It's to keep me unhealthy and reliant on this parasitic system. So the question is, how does this system operate for as long as it does because it requires our permission, like we're talking about, to a certain extent, I believe for a long for the longest time at least, it did, and it required us to participate in the dystopia, to participate in the poisonous food, in voting in certain people into office. I mean, they require us to achieve their goals. So I wonder how much of our non participation in these systems can affect the power of these entities. And on top of that, is this an overarching trickster intelligence that can just appear to humans as it wants to or is it just like you were saying, different spiritual types of entities with different agendas that may not have the same aligning ideologies.
Speaker 4: Well, we talk about a lot, right, and we said it earlier about how this is all consent based, and we're talking about, you know, whether or not they could operate without us giving our consent. But I think there's a different type of consent. It's like when we think of consent, we think of like signing our name out a dotted line, or but like, even engagement is a type of consent, right. It's like, I personally don't believe that voting does any thing. I think that it's theater at the highest levels, politics as theater, and therefore, you know, voting is kind of like engaging in this theater. And then I thought about it the other day and I was like, well, it's interesting because what is the value of voting if there was some value in it for them, let's say, And it's like, well, is that a type of consent? Meaning if you know and you believe that to engage in voting is folly and that this thing is going to operate however, it's going to operate regardless of your input, Well, then casting a vote is agreeing to play pretend, and it's like, ah, got you, got you, even though you know that this isn't real, you're consenting. So I think consent looks different in a lot of ways. And I think non objection is a form of consent. It's like, well, you didn't say no. And I think that if we were as a people to object to these different things, whether it's the you know, the medical institution that is parasitic in nature to us, or you know, the monetary system that's parasitic in nature to us. I think if we were to be unified and object to it, then it wouldn't work. And the thing that makes me believe that is, look at how much effort they put into bread and circus, right, look at how much effort they pour into keeping us docile, keeping us entertained, taking advantage of our proclivity for a good story. You know, It's like so much of their efforts are poured into a media company, which is a fascinating thing that it's even part of the human experience. Is like every single day you will be tuned into some sort of piece of fiction or some sort of piece of entertainment. That is a fascinating thing that we overlook as a people. It's like, why is this integral to the experience, especially in Western civilization. So it goes to show you, you know, these multimedia conglomerations, how big they are, how much influence they yield, how they're constantly giving us their i I you know, their ideas and agendas through this giant media apparatus. It goes to show you how important that is. And I think the reason it's important is because it lulls you, It puts it. It makes it so that you don't stand up and object. It makes it so that you don't give consent. You know, even even in the in the sense of right now we're in the throes of this big LGBTQ you know, element op thing that's happening, and and everybody as pretty well objecting to it. But if you look at how it got here, those ideologies got to the point where you're having drag Queen story hours and you're telling kids to invert their penises.
Speaker 3: We got here by way of the media. It was there.
Speaker 5: We got here by like, like what you're saying is it almost feels like a vote, like you could choose to uh if everybody just kind of said no, and then that's our voting, and it would have been good, unanimous no or like eighty percent no. But what happened with the LGBT LGBT stuff and all the other well whatever bullshit you want to call it, is that twenty percent said no, thirty percent said yes. The people in the middle, they're scared or quiet or watching or dulled out watching other stories, not the story that matters. So by not even voting, they've almost like given it over to this, this other side, to steal it. And that's I will encourage people to vote. I don't care which way you do vote. I am going to. I think that I want to see if if they're if the left is going to try to pull off some kind of shenanigans at the at the office or whatever happened last time. I want to make it really hard, like I want to know the truth. Are are this many people quiet? Or did you cheat this much? What is the actual truth? What do people think? You know? Put it, put your put your fucking name in that box. I really am curious if everybody participated. Is that consent?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you're right about that, even though i'm you know, because you're making me second guess it even in real time. Now, it's like, look to to engage in it and to vote is to to maybe give consent over to a system that's not real. But also to your point, if they're going to put in a Hillary Clinton and she's gonna drink all the babies and they go, well, we're gonna put Hillary Clinton and she's gonna drink all the babies? Are you guys gonna say no? And we just sit there and we go like fucking whatever, and it's like she's coming, she's gonna it's gonna be a lot of babies, she's got a lot, she's got a big belly, it's gonna be filled with babies, and we go whatever, Well, that's consent then, So so to your point, I think that there's a lot of validity in that too. Uh, they're going to do something horrible. They're telling you ahead of time, are you gonna get off your ass and do the bare minimum and contribute to say no?
Speaker 5: If you don't say no, I'm fucking running through this thing. And if not enough you say no, like that gives I'm gonna still cheat, Like that's still consent to me, Like there you know what I mean? Like if you really took imagine a Jewish lawyer and he's like, well, what do we mean by consent? And this is what's going on, Like they're trying to figure out how low the bar is and I feel like the bar is super low for them right now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and again to me, it goes back to how much theater are we experiencing. Is it all just scripted and it wouldn't matter anyway, wouldn't matter how many of us if we all made an effort to really go out there and put in our votes, they could just wash it out and say this is what happened, and we would never know the difference because we have to rely on what they tell us through the media, through social media, through what we interact with on television. We don't have access to those ballots or anything like that. So again it's a question of faith. Do you have any faith in the system. Do you have any faith in the political system. I don't. That was sucked out of me years ago, so I don't participate in it at all. But what I want to get your thoughts on now is technology AI and what we're talking about with these entities. There are many that believe that what we're facilitating with this new world of AI technology is basically a housing for this dark intelligence.
Speaker 4: I think I want to say just a little bit on that, and I want to pass it to Top because Top has a lot of great ideas on this, But I just want to kind of set the foundation by saying there has always been this, this story throughout all these cultures, ancient or otherwise, where these entities, their deities that they worship are responsible for bringing them some form of technology. And I think that originally it was things like agriculture. You had the god of agriculture. You even had gods that were in control.
Speaker 3: Of the rains, right.
Speaker 4: And I think that in order to get to where we are now, obviously the foundation of everything is human beings learning to farm, to domesticate animals, having successful crop yields made or break, made or broke a culture. You know, in a matter of months, if you couldn't get a successful crop yield, it was over. And so if we're to take them at their word that entities had a great deal of sway over whether or not they had success in these things, and taught them things like metallurgy, right, things of that nature. I think not much has changed. Nothing new was under the sun. Even if you fast forward all the way to the point of the crash landed crafts in Roswell that were allegedly back engineering.
Speaker 3: According to guys like Bob Lazar, whether or.
Speaker 4: Not it crashed or we were allowed to, you know, get our hands on those remains a lot of people suspect that that sort of technology is responsible for the giant leap and technological advances that we experience after that. And so I think that a lot of things we're seeing today, whether it's AI or CERN, these things all tied together. I suspect that they exist in a spiritual realm and they can possess us temporarily and have access to our physical bodies sort of as a passenger, and maybe they could even push our conscious to the back seat and gain a.
Speaker 3: Lot more control of our of our meat suits.
Speaker 4: But I think they're limited, and the way that they break those limitations might be through technology.
Speaker 1: Lopster, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I before we even had a show, I did a long tweet thread that went viral about I was like, how come every time you generate an AI image it comes out with six fingers? And at that time, yeah, at that time, the generation of AI art was it was right there. It was like it was a good uncanny Valley weird, but the finger is always wrong, always six fingers. And then I just started to extrapolate and I was like, well, let me tell you about the Nephilim, And people were not ready for it. They're like, this guy's a fucking retard. Oh blah blah blah. I was like, fine, fine, you're right, you're right, But how come like less than a year later, we have the Ouiji board, who has decided that, I guess factories in China are too expensive, so like like, we need to make this thing an app. And they make the Wuigi board an app and they use AI as the planchet to answer you. And I'm like, oh, no, no, no, no, no, I know what a Wigi board is. That's you talking to demons or whatever entities are in that locality, in that room, or youth summoned. What is AI? Why is it? Why does it operate the same exact way? I don't know. I don't know, but I've got my suspicions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's a great analogy too, because if you think about AI, isn't is it always demons? No, the same way that the Ouiji board isn't always spelling out you know, the names of your deceased loved ones. Sometimes yeah, sometimes it's just people moving around the planet. Well, sometimes it's literally just a piece of wood with with letters on it. Sometimes the AI is just some Google crap telling you, you know, an answer based off of an amalgamation of data from some social media app. But sometimes it's more than that.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it'll become your girlfriend and convince you to kill.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys are familiar with Aggrigor's thought forms, I'm gonna throw something at you. Would it be possible if because of the large scale reach of things like ai art and now being combined with chat GPT, you can get a very convincing picture of a bigfoot writing a dragon. But not only that, they'll have a whole backstory behind it that makes it even more convincing. Well, you got these morons out there that scroll through social media and automatically, we'll believe a lot of this shit, and they'll spread it around to their friends, who then believe the same thing, and it becomes this whole new phenomena. What I'm wondering is, could this if people believe in some of these things enough and the ai art is convincing enough and presenting these different paranormal possibilities, could they become real as a thought form with the amount of people that believe in it.
Speaker 3: So it's an interesting question.
Speaker 4: I kind of am a firm believer in that expression that I used before, where it's nothing new is under the sun. I think that certain things rise to popularity based off of the attention that people are willing to give it, And I often think that the reason people are willing to give it that degree of attention is because it resonates in some strange way with the human experience. I think a lot of these entities, you know, we certainly weren't plagued not long ago, and a lot of.
Speaker 3: These things didn't go away.
Speaker 4: Still I still see people posting them, but it's like a sophia toned photo of somebody next to a giant, you know, in some small village or something, and they're like, look, these pictures are reserving, Like no, you retard those are AI photos, And all you have to do is like look around at the faces and the crowds to determine that pretty quickly. I do worry about what happens when you can no longer look at the faces in the crowds, because AI has gotten to that point. But that being said, I still think that the things that tend to resonate with us most they rhyme or mirror things that already have some sort of historical lore within the human experience. And I suspect that a lot of these things, you know, when it comes to dog man and bigfoots and things of that nature, I suspect that there's a real basis for these things. I can't prove anything, so I'm not gonna say I know one way or the other. But my suspicions go pretty deep into a weird area where I even suspect that bigfoot have some basis in biblical history, that these are a bloodline maybe of Esau, for example, who was said to have hair all over his body that.
Speaker 3: Was like wool.
Speaker 4: And he even emitted a stench that you'll often get, you know, when people encounter bigfoots, there's like this horrifying stench that's associated with them.
Speaker 3: I think that there they never skip over.
Speaker 5: Don't just skip over the fact that he killed another nef, like another huge dude, and his like his posse around.
Speaker 4: Him, right, because he would have been a gibberine, right, which is essentially a night another word for uh mighty men or or you know the same thing men of renown the nephelom. And so I think there was a bunch of offshoots the gibereine, the rafayeen, things of that nature, where they are the diluted bloodlines of the original offspring of the fallen, and and you know, female humans. But I think that a lot of these things do have a basis. You look at Egyptian mythology, you have your jackal headed gods in the form of a nubiss. There are always these sort of chimeric half animal, half human entities throughout history, and I think that the reason they haven't gone away isn't because they're fun.
Speaker 3: I think that they are. I think that they're likely very real.
Speaker 4: I think there are remnants that you still get occasionally roaming around, you know, the realm that we inhabit. But I think that even if people haven't encountered one for a long time, the reason they stay there is almost because of some sort of genetic memory, like when we see that that resonates with us. Even a slender Man, you know, which I thought for a long time rosen popularity it's just due to a creepy pasta on the Internet, and then all of a sudden you get this horrifying story of these little girls murdering another little girl because slender Man told them to and then leave it up to the Internet salutes to dig up countless not only encounters and testimonies, but also weird kind of mythological circumstances, or not circumstances, but examples of something that bears a striking resemblance to slender Man. This tall, pale, skinny, faceless, lanky entity that. Yeah, there's a lot of those for even stories.
Speaker 5: Even the hat Man, Like I wonder how what was a hat man around when they're like people didn't figure out hats No, but it's something weird that like, like you can have the hat man phenomenon in the United States. And then my aunt who was in Puerto Rico when she was demon possessed, this was this dude was a hat man. She described it as as a hat man. So it's like these things manifest themselves somehow, and probably the more you talk about it, the more they come out. There's probably a ton of dog men in Tennessee right now.
Speaker 1: Because speaking of manifesting monsters, I'd like to spend the last few minutes getting your thoughts on this. Recently, I took a trip out to Space Wolf Research Center, which is right butts up that property. Skin Tucker Ranche and the amount of interest in that area from the Pentagon Military Aerospace companies tells me that it makes me nervous, first of all, but it tells me that there's something very powerful that they're looking for out there, and whether you believe in that shit or not, they do and they're trying to harness this, weaponize it, do something with it. But the concern I have is that they don't know what the hell they're doing fundamentally, and what could they Maybe they're opening portals, could they actually bring monsters into our reality? Also, you look at things like cern so there's definitely something happening in those areas. But on top of that, we have high level interests that are fucking with it and poking it with a stick.
Speaker 5: I was. I actually got into it with somebody on my Twitter page recently because we were talking about psychedelics and I'm not like anti psychdelic, but I don't, like, I have an audience of almost forty thousand people. I'm not gonna go out there and be like like Joe Rogan, like psychedelics and laying in a fucking float tank. Don't do that. Like, I don't know who I'm talking to. There's a lot of you guys out there. If you know yourself, then figure it out. That's like a decision you need to make on your own. But be aware you're opening a portal to another realm you know nothing about, and you have no idea what's there. That's especially a good reason why I can't tell my audience to do this, because they are all over the place. I don't know what's in your locality. I don't know what you're going to run into. One of my friends did an ayahuasca trip and she was like, oh, yeah, it was it was cool. The grass was talking and yeah, I saw a jaguar woman, you know, a woman with the jaguar head. No big deal. And I was like, you said what it's like, yeah, yeah, she's just a you know. The other guys say that they see her too, and she's very and I'm like, no, no, no, no, what the fuck you mean you just saw this. There's stuff on the other side there. So if you're gonna walk through this portal, be careful. I feel like the government is doing the same shit. They're opening up portals, are they closing them? I don't know. I've heard about certain powering on. When you turn it off, what do you do? Or are you just figuring out this stuff as you go, which is very like our government, like we're like, we don't know, We'll throw the fucking nuclear bomb over here. See what it does. Nukes are fake, But what are you guys messing with? What's coming through, what's going out? Very dangerous stuff, and I think it has something to do with like the magnetic poles that are underneath Skinwalker Ranch and you know the adjacent ranches as well. Has to be something to do with that. That's what Tesla was into.
Speaker 3: Right well to that point.
Speaker 4: And I do want to go back to something you mentioned earlier top when it comes to this hat man phenomenon and how it's present, you know, and you said in Puerto Rico one of the examples I love to give because people go, oh, the reason he has a duster coat and a hat on is because it's kind of a Western culture thing. It's like, well, why is it seen in Japan? You can go back to I believe when PlayStation one first came out, there was an artist who developed a video game. He wanted a non linear, non mission driven video game experience and what he did was he decided to make a game about his dreams. And essentially what you're doing is you're just exploring this guy's dreams on PlayStation one graphics and a lot of it didn't make any sense. Yeah, it was like a nightmare. It was like you would look at a painting, if you interacted with the painting, next thing, you know, you'd be in a different place. It was, you know, jarring and confusing, just like a dream is. But at one point, you are in a town where nobody else is standing in front of a man that is a silhouette and he has a black duster coat on and he's got a black hat on where he's a silhouette, so everything's black. And the guy's like, yeah, that was a dream that I had. Oh, you had a dream about a man in a duster coat with a hat, So that's interesting. It seems to transcend Western culture, that's for sure. But when it comes to these these kind of you know, portals and the government getting involved with it, it's it's the same way top when you're talking about doing ayahuasca or doing a psychedelic and cautioning people against it. I think it goes back to what we were talking about before. You're engaging, even if you don't want to take it in the strictest sense of opening up a portal. You're consenting in the way that like you've shown up to their realm. You're showing up to their door and knocking right, And that's certainly a form of consent. You're asking in a way for engagement. You're going around and exploring in their realm. And I don't think that we Tucker Carlson said it recently, which you know, say what you will about Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 3: He's an interesting character.
Speaker 4: He has this litt Kabala bracelet that he shows off sometimes and I'm very wary of him. So when his thoughts start to align with mine, I often go like, am.
Speaker 3: I saying the right?
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: But he's saying that, you know, he thinks that in the West we've had a detachment, a purposeful detachment from our understanding of the spiritual realm. And I would say I agree with that. And so the problem is we're going and having these spiritual experiences, but we have no real understanding of these spiritual experiences. And what I will say is that in my experience. I know that Christianity has certainly put a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths. And luckily I didn't have that baggage growing up. I wasn't forced to go to church. I didn't have a bad experience. No priest touched my stuff. And so you know, when I decided to finally look at Christianity, number one, I looked at it through a lens that wasn't guided by a church. And number two, I didn't have any disdain for it, and so I didn't have any hesitations or reservations. And I came to the conclusion that there's a tremendous amount of truth in the Bible. But more importantly, Jesus Christ is an integral central figure to this entire experiences. I've gotten to the point where I do believe that he was, He sacrificed his life for our sins, he was resurrected, he is the Son of God. And one of the things that informs that belief is I've had personal experiences I alluded to with these sort of entities and such, and you will find no shortage. And people will say it's an agrigore, but it just seems easier given the body of evidence that I'm about to like lay out and couple in conjunction with so many other things to go like, oh, no, Jesus's name gives us authority over these entities, just like it says that his name does. And so I have had experiences where, to make a long story short, I saw an entity. I had like this four night escapade that was horrifying. And it started with something pulling my limbs during my sleep and you know, banging on a door. There was no door, but they're banging on a door. It's waking me up from my sleep. Eventually I see this entity and I'm so rattled. By the time I see this thing, it's the third night in a row that I'm genuinely concerned, and I keep it to myself, and I don't want to tell my wife, like, hey, I'm seeing these crazy things.
Speaker 3: I certainly don't want my son to overhear it.
Speaker 4: My wife that morning of the third night, she turns to me and she goes, I had an insane dream last night.
Speaker 3: I go, oh, yeah, She.
Speaker 4: Goes, yeah, there was this entity, this like demon pushing you down into the bed, choking you. And I couldn't move my body. I could only move my eyes. And I wanted to help you, but I couldn't help you. And I go, fuck, that's crazy, and she goes, yeah, this is what it looked like. And it looks just like the thing that I saw. And I keep it to myself because I'm as a father and a husband. I'm like, you know, really, I don't have a lot of solutions here. I really wish I had one, but indulging in this doesn't seem like a good idea, so I keep it to myself. And on the fourth night, my wife wakes me up. She goes, look at this video. While you were sleeping, your throat where you would put your fingers to check someone's pulse is just throbbing. She's like, it looked like you were having a bad dream. I recorded it for only like five to seven seconds, and then I woke you up because I felt so bad. And I'm watching this video and I'm playing it back and watching it, and suddenly my son, who's sleeping on an air mattress at the foot of the bed, starts screaming and he's not even awake. And as he's screaming, he then sits up, but he's still asleep, and he's still screaming and crying, and we finally get him to you know, we can soul them, and we get some information of him.
Speaker 3: Go, what's the matter? What's the matter?
Speaker 4: He goes, I had a nightmare about a monster, and I go, okay, and he goes on to describe them monster exactly as the one that I saw in my dream, exactly as the one that my wife saw. At this point, I am not a Christian, but I am a career conspiracy theorist who's you know, delved into all this spirituality for all these years, and in a moment of desperate I had no other recourse whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've still yet to have an explanation. What would you do? What would somebody else do?
Speaker 4: I prayed to Jesus Christ for the first time in my life, and that instance stopped, and ever since then it allowed me to turn a corner and start exploring this with real scrutiny. And it's only been vindication after vindication after vindication for the past four years. So, you know, I think people have to ask themselves, you're going into a spiritual realm, you don't have any understanding of it, and if you are going to go there, I would recommend having some sort of basis relationship with Jesus Christ, because why does his name stop these sleep paralysis experiences? Why does it cast out demons? Why can it stop alien abductions experiences? Even when people encounter cryptids in the forest, whether it's dog Man or Bigfoot or any of these different why does it stop when they call upon the name of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: And people will say, well, you know.
Speaker 4: Allegorically you could call on I'm sure there's stories and maybe you can find them.
Speaker 3: Somebody called on Muhammad, somebody called on Buddha.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to the tune of thousands of testimony, and we've delved into a lot of testimony.
Speaker 3: We listen.
Speaker 5: We've had on John Joseph is his name.
Speaker 4: Oh, John Joel Joseph Man. I feel so bad that you're getting get.
Speaker 5: A move on, investigator. So he kind of detailed every case that he's written down, and he has like a book full of them, which is insane. So it's not just like one a one off kind of thing. This is a it's a pattern, and we're noticing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right on, this stuff is fascinating guys. Well, this was a great conversation. We'll definitely have to have you back on to close out. What advice would you give folks? I know that we can't there's no blanket solutions for anything, but people that are listening to this that may be just waking up to a lot of this insanity, what's some of the best ways that you each personally have navigated your way through this and maybe offer solutions that work for you.
Speaker 3: I'll just start by saying, pump the brakes.
Speaker 4: There's no reason to jump all the way into a water just because you've been deceived in the previous one. It's very much the same thing we've been talking about the Jews in Hitler. It's like people are noticing that the Jews have a disproportionate amount of influence in American culture and all these different mechanisms, and then they go, so, therefore Hitler must be yeah, exactly, And it's like you were.
Speaker 3: Lied to about what happened in Germany.
Speaker 4: You were lied to about Hitler, you were lied to about the Nazis, and you're lied to about the Jews. But that does not mean that the exact opposite must be true. And so I understand that when you are deceived, it it enrages you in a lot of ways. And just don't fool yourself into believing that you can go on to look at information while you're emotionally charged and not be deceived again, because that's exactly how you get deceived when you start to look at something. It's the same thing if you're fighting. I'm a mixed martial artist for a long time, and it's like, when you're fighting, you don't really want to get emotional. Some guys do great, some guys can go in there really emotional and messent, but you don't want emotions to get in the way. You want to analyze. You want to take in information and make educated decisions. You don't want to be emotional. You never make decisions in emotion. And so I would say, yeah, my advice is things are really crazy right now. A lot of you guys have just woken up. There's nothing wrong with having just woke up in twenty twenty. Better late than ever. You're gonna make mistakes I made. I've been wrong more than I've been right as a conspiracy theorist, and thank goodness that the stakes weren't high. The stakes are high right now. The reason the stakes are high is because everybody else is waking up at the same time. And when giants lots of people are wrong together, that's when gigantic mistakes happen.
Speaker 5: So we've decided to do a thing where if we are successful, it'll be in front of those people's eyes. So steaks are quite high, David.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, So I mean, guys, just pump the brakes. There's no reason, there's no amount of information that you could take in that's going to be bad. Learn as much as you can, don't make decisions in an emotional state, and also be cool with being wrong, because unless you're way better than me, which a lot of you guys are, I'm half retarded, but you're gonna be wrong too, and you better get used to that. And you better be able to detach your ideas from your identity and drop those ideas when they no longer serve you.
Speaker 2: Right on.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of way that you said a lot, David. I'll keep it simple. My advice to the people is to be racist. And I know it sounds crazy. I can explain we lost the host. That's fine.
Speaker 3: I can explain I won't.
Speaker 5: I will not again, and I will not elaborate.
Speaker 3: That's it here.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, a bit more advice for you guys. Go watch Nephelum Death Squad. Maybe will provide you with something of value, some sort of interesting information, and maybe you can learn alongside of us because we're always learning.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, but seriously, the racism thing, I will elaborate because I don't know your audience. My audience will get it. The racism thing I say that, it's like it's almost like, hey, go out there, be the worst that you can be, because because a lot of the times, like when we're right in today's society, people will still like talk down to you, and then you're embarrassed to be yourself even though you were right. I was embarrassed to say that I like God for a long time. So if I am the worst that anybody can think of me, the first thing I do is likely when you meet me, I probably got a racist T shirt on. Here's one that says, you know, it's Genesis, it's about the seed War. He'll bruise your head, but it's it's Edward Norton in American history. X. Okay, be the worst you can be so that way, it's only up from there. You don't you don't have to hide behind other people's labels. You'd be like you already called me racist. It's like I'm looking for something worse than racist. So that way I can continue to ascend my decent. But that's my that's my advice of the people, like, be brave, don't be afraid to look at stuff, and when you see something that's clearly right, please fucking say it on please, because the silence is what got us here, and the silence is why I'm doing a podcast at all. I should just be drawing for them. I should I should just be driving a truck. But too many people were quiet. And now you know, here we are. I'm doing a podcast with a guy who's clearly homosexual.
Speaker 1: I'm stoked that you are. This was great. We're gonna definitely have to do this again one more time. Let the audience know where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: You can find us at death Squad on Rumble and YouTube. Follow us on Twitter Nephlem d Squad. I am David at David L. Corbo on Twitter. You could also find me on Timeline. Cleanse only airs on Rumble because it's an incredibly offensive show.
Speaker 5: Top yeah uh, top lops it spelled like that. Top lops A top l O B s t A On Twitter. I have a website where I sell racist shirts among other things. Sometimes racist hoodies as well, depending on the season. But please go there, and if you like some of the comedy that I don't know, if you laughed a little bit, go check out Tower Gang. Tower Gang is a it's my little retarded baby, and you know we still got to look after him, so check out Tower Gang. It's it's funny.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, Thank you so much. Can't wait for the next time. And until tomorrow, everyone, have a wonderful evening. We will talk then