Speaker 1: Hell, Welcome to you Amazing Minecraft Podcast, Episode number seventy six. It is July twenty. I think I'm not one hundred percent sure on that, but it doesn't really matter. We've been away for a minute. We've been on vacation. We went to the beach. It was fun, kind of I don't know it. It was cool, I guess, But anyway, I have been playing also Getting is here this episode, so so yeah, we finally got him back because he decided that he wanted to actually be a part of this one. So I've been playing like a lot of Minecraft recently, Like some would even say too much, but I would say there is there's no such thing as too much Minecraft. So I've been playing on the SMP mostly are not the Patreon SMP, which is now just regular SMP because we don't have the Patreon anymore. I've been playing on like our private SMP, which I don't know, I'm thinking about doing something with because there's never anybody on besides me and Gideon. So what I have been doing? What did I what did I even? What have we been? What was the last thing we did like a month ago?
Speaker 2: I don't think we've even posted an episode on the SMP since like a couple of months ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, what were we doing a month ago, like on the SMP.
Speaker 2: Uh, I think we were actually just working on the villageer stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't think we were, though, because we just had it there. I think what we were doing was I think I was just fixing my area because a couple like months ago, maybe six months ago, and took all the roses from our iron Golden farm and planted them all around my house, covering every square block. But what he doesn't know is that flowers are a huge lag machine.
Speaker 2: I mean I did that on purpose. I looked that up.
Speaker 1: No I didn't. No, I don't think you did. So I had to clear all those out because I noticed that. I'm like, wow, I get terrible frames on this. Why do I get such good frames on high pixel? Then when I go on the SMB, it's like three frames a second. It's because there were like three hundred flowers within like like five second radius of me. So I got those all out and then I started work on just kind of cleaning up my area. I got that done. I then started to create a path down to the dock bridge that I built, which is the worst thing I've ever built. Possibly it's really ugly. I need to fix it. I then built a little farm and then a fence around it, kind of like I don't know, I mean, it's it's like, my path goes up a little hill to my hobbit hole, which is my base right now, and to the left of the path there's like a huge, brawling wheat farm I used. I put a fence around it, but it was like a custom made fence. It wasn't just using fence blocks. I used slabs and regular blocks to to like kind of imitate a fence and make a lot a little cooler. But then I realized one day that I actually didn't need the fence for to look cool, and I realized that it was probably just making it worse. So I just took the fence out and then it looked a bunch better. So then me and getting got in our heads that we had to have elintro. So we took the two thousand, seven hundred block journey to the stronghold. We had already beaten the interurw Dragon at this point. I think we beat it like a year ago. Maybe I don't know, it was a while ago. But we've barely ever played on this SMP until recently, when we've been like no lifing it every day for the past month. So yeah, we it took us like forever to beat the inter Dragon. Also, this this SMP that we were talking about is actually a shock by SMP, which is our sponsors still even though our upload schedule is trash.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm scary, probably don't even pay attention to this box. Was like, okay, well do that mix a couple of They don't, but like, really we honestly couldn't.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, like they have what's his name, the guy phoenix sc is sponsored by them.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I mean, but our sponsorship personally, they probably just honestly just kind of overlook it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think actually we are the most important sponsor, and those those other YouTubers they're not even you know, like Phoenix phoenix SC. Who's even who has even heard of them? How many subscribers are two hundred thousand anyway, Yeah, so if you wanted to, you know, start a Minecraft server your own, you could actually use our code for it's either ten or twenty percent off. I've actually forgotten I need to go check. But the code is code amazing. If you could use that, it would make us a little bit money money, It would save you a little bit of money, and it would also give you a Minecraft server which you could play on with your friends, assuming you have those. But you listen to this podcast, so I don't know. You probably have friends, hopefully, I don't know. If you don't have friends, go make a friend. But like you know, I don't know. So anyway, we went to the Stronghold. We entered the end, and we had one end gateway at this point. If you enter the end, there's a When we enter the outer Islands, there's a ent city like right there, but no end chip. Oh yeah, wait when was I'm so confused at the timeline of events. No, because before this we were actually working on the trading Hole. Yeah, we were working on the trading hall because what we have gotten is a master armor smith, toolsmith, and weapon smith and a bunch of librarians. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Gabel hated this circle thing that he made, so I just kind of dug a hole in the ground and he liked it a bit better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I was.
Speaker 2: Did all the hard work and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, no, you didn't. Okay, you've braided the villagers. You got them in your your there're spots. I will give you credit for that. But then I went and cured them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you wouldn't let me cure them. He was like, I need the discounts for myself, so you can't do it.
Speaker 1: No, that is not the entire story.
Speaker 2: That is exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: So, okay, I offered this since a lot of the villagers had already been cured by me already, it wouldn't make sense to have him cure some and meek here some. And then basically what I said is basically, I'll just buy a crap ton of the stuff that they offer for the dirt chy prices they are cured prices of one emerald, and then I'll put it all in a chest. So we made some chests down there. We have a full chest of diamond darma.
Speaker 2: We have full double chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, full double chest of diamond armour.
Speaker 2: Full chest of mending, a full double chest full of like different in chants like hubinity, unbreaking, silk touch.
Speaker 1: Yes, so we have one chest full of diamond armor. It's like double chest. Yeah, it's full double chest. I think there's ten ten of ten or eleven of each piece for diamond armor. It's all enchanted, but not fully in chant it. It's like pro to would they give us? Yeah, it's whatever is on the thing when the other one is full of sore. It's nine swords, nine pickaxes, and nine axes. Then we have a double chest full of mending, a double chest full.
Speaker 2: Of No, it's just a single chest full of mending.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a single chest full of mending, and.
Speaker 2: Then a double chest full of a ton of other.
Speaker 1: It's infinity, silk touch and on breaking three. There's eighteen of each in that chest. And then we have another one full of multi shot and flame at the moment, and then we have an overflow chest.
Speaker 2: We have a flame, multi shot regular cross.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cross crossbow.
Speaker 2: Can you put infinity on across though?
Speaker 1: You can't? I don't think.
Speaker 2: No, how do you repair a crossbow mending?
Speaker 1: I don't know how you. I think you just do crossbow and a crossbow in a anvil, if you.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had gotten that we got some diamond armour because last time we tried to loote this with our friend Miles. Uh, he's been on the podcast, I think episode fourteen, and there was one of the episode maybe I don't know, so he went there. We absolutely got destroyed. I mean we were in iron armor at the time. It was just absolute garbage because those Shoulkers would do like two hearts of damage to us and then levitatus and we'd just die and it was it was not it was not a good time. So we went back more kitted than before. We were able to fully take down that that end city with just with just ease, and then we were like, Okay, we still have some supplies left. How about we look for, you know, an encity with a ship. So I then go, uh, I go bridging out a little bit further, and I'm just kind of exploring, explore and exploring. And Gideon had left at this point because I've said that I give the first elytra to him because he flipped a coin on it, and.
Speaker 2: Then he and then we got the first elytra and then.
Speaker 1: He and then took it. And then I was on discord with Gidea at the time because he's upstairs in his room and I'm downstairs in the living room, so we can't hear each other in this we're on discord. So I'm I suddenly go really quiet and just start pillaring up to the end. Ship leave and then I then I tell Giddy and hey, I don't think we should look for the end.
Speaker 2: And when you said that, I knew something was fishy. So I went downstairs some with the electrins, like, nope, I'm not giving it to you. So he goes and grabs another Elytra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just we used a thing called chunk bass, which just tells you where the ends.
Speaker 2: No, no, we did it by ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yes, we did it by ourselves. One second, my phone is low battery. Can you like grab the charger over there and plug it in. One second, he's rolling a little bit to go grab the charger. I'm going to move the phone. So excuse any roughly shruflies that occur. Okay, reaches the.
Speaker 2: Power achieved.
Speaker 1: Okay, Anyway, as we were saying, we got another elytra, and then we both had elitra's and yeah, all was well, and we weren't we were gonna keep these things forever.
Speaker 2: Forever, and then that lasted for a ba ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, this was.
Speaker 2: So what happened was I'm like, oh, cool, zombie villager. Let's cure it. We can have an extra villager. Yeah, so we go over there get it in a box. Well no, no, no, so you die. No, I didn't die, you did die? Oh yeah, I so I have this gird thing. I'm like, are you seeing the invisible spiders too?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean there's spiders were buffed with invisibility.
Speaker 2: Oh, there will be spiders that spawn. You can only see their eyes. And one was chasing me along with the skeleton and a couple of creepers, and I die. So I come back to get my stuff, and then Gabriel goes over there to try and get the ZIONI villa and then all heck just breaks loose. Yeah, I mean we're getting exploded by creepers and bunches of stuff gets exploded, and we finally finished doing everything.
Speaker 1: Then I got and then oh yeah, I tried to go get to you, but I died halfway there. So I am then trying to get my stuff and I grab it all right, and then I get there, but then I get exploded again. But but I was trying to grab my stuff again because I died before. Okay, so I died. I died halfway there. I died there again, but as I was trying to go there, I grabbed all my stuff except for my elitra. A creeper struck up behind, blew up the elytra all.
Speaker 2: And Garo basically moan and weep bought it for about a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but it was oh no, So the reason I had died there was because of lag. Sure, so I had been experiencing just the most garbage Internet of all time, Like the entire day. It was so bad. Like when I was bridging over the End Islands. I mean I was logging off every couple of seconds, I was like, Gideon moved because I needed to make sure he like, I wasn't lagging. Like if if I heard like a crack, you know, like the like you got hurt sound but didn't take any damage, I'd immediately like freeze because I didn't want to like you know, I didn't want to die or anything. So yeah, I So basically there was like fifteen zombies chasing me and I then just they all frozen. I'm like, oh man, not this way, and I go all the way back and then every all the zombies have picked up my armor and stuff. So I try and find the elytra, but a creeper blows it up. So my life is basically ruined at this point. So you know, knowing me, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna take that. So I log on the next day.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what happened. Actually basically goes like one of those Fortnite black Hole rage videos, snaps his keyboard. He goes, why it isn't fair. It isn't fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is not what happened.
Speaker 2: It's almost exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: The word is intact. I smashed nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm not and then and then and then I'm like, Gabriel, maybe she'd turn it off for you break your PC. And he's like, no, it isn't fair, it isn't fair. I want to cookie.
Speaker 1: Okay. I never never wants the sweet sweet Okay, I never said.
Speaker 2: Okay the sweet sweet thing. It was from a different podcast. It's basically the equivalent of a sweet, like a treat. So it's a sweet sweet I've never heard of. So anyway, about a week later, he wants to borrow my led try to goog get one. I don't trust him, so he says and then he grabs me.
Speaker 1: Uh no, it was no. So I'm I'm not gonna take this sitting down right. So the next day, well, oh ee, all gone, and I'm like, Gid, and gimme your like try, I need to go get another one because I lost my toe.
Speaker 2: Lag wasn't my fault, and I trust him. I'm like, okay, I believe in.
Speaker 1: You, brother, Okay, Gideon. So I then go to another end ship. This one's further away because there's only three n cities with ships like even close, so we have three shots at this. I've used Wait, no, there there's four, there's four, there's five en cities. No, there's six set en cities in total.
Speaker 2: Well, only three of them are really close to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, but there's two that are a little further away. You can make it there with like five rockets or something. So I go there, I grab the electric I get back and then and then we have this brilliant idea in our heads that we're gonna make an XP grinder. So what we do is we go I look up a tutorial on uh YouTube. I found the most helpful tutorial literally on the history of the Earl world.
Speaker 2: The worth Old we're on the worth old guy.
Speaker 1: So I think I think the tutorial is by Blaze dude, but I'm not sure. I don't know. It was a very very good tutorial made no like he said, create like a five x twelve platform. Instead of wondering, letting you wonder which way the five x twelve is supposed to go, he numbers like he shows it on screen and then puts the little numbers on each side to be helpful. So anyway, we started building this thing. It's all well and good. We die many many, many many times, but like.
Speaker 2: You know, I was smart enough to put my elitra way.
Speaker 1: I was also, so then I'm not that stupid. So we finally get the Enderman farm working. Despite ender my troubles, we finally got the ender mitight in there, name tagged him everything, So the Enderman Farm is now working. I was a little low on levels at the time, so I thought, you know, we gotta we gotta go get some levels. So iy, I make my way to the XP grinder, but I'm like, I don't got time to ride this ladder down sixty blocks, so I decide to just Elitri down.
Speaker 2: So he's like, I have a great idea taking eliitra one block road, bad flying skills and have to spin to land. I like my chance.
Speaker 1: No, okay, Look, So I realized like halfway down that I was going straight and I was only gonna stop. So I was running out of road room here, so I was gonna I was gonna hit the Internet farm any second. And at that point I was toachd so I had to I had to steep in my angle from this to this, which is like, you know, like ten degrees to forty five. The reason I'm like, I can probably take it, but I must have been on like half health at the time because I hit the ground with a splat and died instantly, and a couple things were left.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's like the new movie. It's like it's like I'm a confident pilot takes off, realizes he's not gonna make it. He looks down, he.
Speaker 1: Goes yeah, and he goes uh. I was wait to be in it. I was literally seen from top gun Maverick where he is like, this is a very fast jet and that is a very short runway. I don't know if anyone's seen that Gideon has, but I haven't. It's a very good scene. So anyway, they were trying to take off a plane, but they had a very short rooms. They barely meet it. Except the only difference to me is I didn't make it, so I died lost my lektra again.
Speaker 2: So a couple about a week, it was like, actually, was it was yesterday?
Speaker 1: Actually I think it was yesterday. I didn't give me your lectra again so I can go get my own.
Speaker 2: And I was like no. I was like, no, that's not happening. And then he was like and I was like, give me a dragonhead and I'll do it, because there's dragonheads that he didn't grab for some reason, he didn't grab the stupid dragon heads. And he got me my dragon head, which I was pretty happy about. And then I was trying to go to the stronghold because I forgot to bring the enchanting table and give it to him, and he tells me the wrong chords. He says it's negative two thousand and then the last chord is negative seven hundred. I'm like, okay, you're sure about the first chord being negative, right, And he's like he's like, I'm not sure. And I was like, oh, I'm pretty sure. The first care is negative, so I go to the negative seven hundred. At the end, he's like, okay, the chords are negative two thousand, seven hundred, and I just he was, I don't hear.
Speaker 1: I didn't heard you say first chord. I thought you said, are you sure about the chords of being negative? And I thought he was referring to lad.
Speaker 2: So I am two thousand blocks away, no elektra, and I am. I'm like, I don't. I didn't bring much. I brought like a set of like iron armor. I believe I didn't bring much.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, look this one might And then.
Speaker 2: I had like two bread a couple of a couple of a couple of sheep wool things and like and like I'm like two thousand blocks away, just start making my journey. And I'm trying to build a bed so I can escape the mobs. And then I hear Gabriel's just yelling upstairs, gidiot, join the call. And he's typing in Chad. He's like, join the call, and I'm just kidding, chased by tons of monsters, and he's like, join my call, and he starts ringing me on discord and I'm running him, like ah, and I didn't think to actually just leave the zero.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he was thinking.
Speaker 2: And eventually I did it back.
Speaker 1: I have to stay long on anyway, I did get the electra, and I haven't I haven't lost it. I was knocking on wood there in case anybody didn't know what that that was, So I'm not going to lose it.
Speaker 2: I don't get one knocking on what is that? Member like Hope continues, Oh okay, well, so something is. I think the coolest tree in Minecraft is the cherry blossom.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I've been I've been against a lot of the later up like the latest updates, because they've been kind of trashed, if I'm being honest, But the cherry blossom trees look really cool.
Speaker 2: I wish I could get cherries from breaking the leaves.
Speaker 1: Though, yeah, but they already have sweetberries, which are essentially cherries.
Speaker 2: And the thing is here, I made a little bit of a forest with the marat. So I have a floating castle that I made. I made it at a deep slate. It was like dan tdms floating castle, but I made it a deep slate and I was very cool and stuff, and I made a little bit of a forest around it, and then it kind of made a mob spawner kind of thing, and it kind of didn't turn out well. But my entire clan, my entire plan was in the middle of the forest, I'm making a little hidden tree that you can go into. You go down and then you enter like the Holy Grail of bases. You go down, look straight, and then there's every single armor set on the side if you complied with about fifty pillager bane banners down the hallway. You go into the circle room, and then you go down some more stairs. But because I wanted it to be smooth stone, they're not just stairs. There's just a slab and then a slab a lower, which is actually really annoying because you know, I want it to look good because there are no they really need to make smooth stone stairs.
Speaker 1: Really smooth stones.
Speaker 2: No, no, And I was like, i'mnna make some smooth stone stairs. Then I realized, I realized that I could it, and it kind of sucked. So then I make my second little circle room. Actually, so I go down more stairs and I want to make a farm here, so but I didn't want to actually carve out in the second circle room by the way in the hallways are five blocks wide five blocks tall either usually about ten blocks long.
Speaker 1: I should put some pictures of this in the show notes, because some of this actually is worth showing.
Speaker 2: I will do that next episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: And instead of so, I have like a circle room. It's basically a perfect circle. It's like a It's like the Minecraft version of a perfect circle in a five. I don't even know how thick it is. I think it's maybe a ten block. I'm not sure. With is like maybe eleven. I think yeah, the with is eleven. Anyway, you go right then. I made another little sugar room. You go right again, you go through the iron door. This is where my farm area is gonna be. Currently have a wheat farm. I'm just gonna do a bubble elevator down, which will probably make like carrots down, potatoes down, beet roots, and then down probably uh neother ward down I'll probably do. I might do an automatic sugarcane farm, like a big one, and then down again, and I'll have bamboo, which is gonna be a bit annoying. I'm really only gonna be doing the wheat right now, and the room next to it is gonna be just where I farm cows, pigs and chickens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but where are you gonna get these cows, pigs and chickens Because.
Speaker 2: For some reason selling me things for over priced, Like I asked for for some smooth stone and it was like five diamonds for a couple of stacks. I realized I made. I had to make. I made a couple of inventories full.
Speaker 1: Later, I mean, it was like it was a diamond to stack.
Speaker 2: Come on, I need a ridiculous amount of smoothstone though, like it's I've had about two inventories full and I'm nowhere near finishing every single piece in this think places smooth stone, the walls, the floors, and the roof. And then I asked him for some leather armor because I needed armor stands, and he maybe pay two diamonds one diamond for just two pieces of leather Armor's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well I knew I could extort you. So anyway, we we got back with our with our spoils. I then started upgrading all of my armor at this point because it was just the it was just like the default, like Villager in Chance, I have now like the most o p set of armor ever, not really it's not quite max. It's missing thorns and that's it. I think, Oh no, I'm also missing feather falling, but that's it. The sword is completely maxed besides fire aspect. But I don't want fire aspect because fire.
Speaker 2: Respect is good though. When you're killing cows and animals boom already cooked.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I know when you're killing a creeper boom, it's boom.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you want to have to have a different sword for fire respects.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: We went to the another and we went to the fortress and we were farm and stuff. We got some blaze rocks. We got one whither. I got skeletons skull because he has a looting sword exactly.
Speaker 1: I want to make a one and got a skull and I was like, he.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, this is gonna be easy. We killed about fifty more nothing.
Speaker 1: We killed ten more nothing. The chance is like one in two hundred or something. That's ridiculous. Yeah, it's like the only rare drop in Minecraft. Were used to playing skywalp block for the drop is rated is like one in a billion, and then you have mine was.
Speaker 2: Like one in two hundred. Easy.
Speaker 1: Ex If you don't one shot everything going around. It mocked twelve with five thousand hp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we got some blaze rocks, which is cool. Can I buy some shoker boxes from you?
Speaker 1: I need those? I mean, I'm at five.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of shoker boxes, but when we lost those elitras, all three of my shakers boxes blue up, so I only have one now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Gab has like eight shoker boxes. Uh, no, it was you have maybe, yes, I.
Speaker 1: Also gave you a shoker box.
Speaker 2: No, you did it.
Speaker 1: I did you didn't. I gave you a shell because you did it. You know, You're like, you're like, oh my gosh, I only need.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, I know, I only have actually what I met have two shugar boxes.
Speaker 1: We got to another we got some stuff. We built a new like pathway to thenother ptress because the only other fortress we have is like four hundred blocks away. It's not too bad. We used to. I used to remember this being just the worst trek ever and it was so long. But our path was super inefficient. I mean this thing because there was a little bit cut through you know, walls, so you could follow pretty easily. But then it would just open up and there wouldn't be any distinguished.
Speaker 2: No, it'd be straight, it'd still be straight. It would just open up.
Speaker 1: No, it would open up to like a Crimson Forest area and you could lose the trail.
Speaker 2: So no, it wasn't Crimson Forest. It was Nope, you started in Crimson Forest. It was a path and then you entered just a regular another area.
Speaker 1: I know, but like right, oh wait, you go like three blocks, remember, and there was a Crimson Forest right behind there. That's where we continued our path. But originally you just have to find the next opening, and it was absolutely terrible. So we built a new pathway that's actually much easier to follow. There's no hazards along the way besides you know, falling off the side of it, but there's only a couple places where that can happen. So just I don't know, don't be bad and you'll be fine. So we then got to another fortress who farmed some blaze rods. We got some where there's one wither skull, So that's what we did there. Then we got back. We did a raid earlier. Whoever designed these things is just I mean, there's always one guy left.
Speaker 2: The raid is meant to be in a village and we have like an iron farm. One we go near with the with the bad omen, it'll do it. But there's always one guy left that we can't find. One time I actually found him, and then you just despawn eventually. But the thing is, it'll say one raider left and they won't be near is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we tried every checking the book. We know if you ring the bell, all the raid mobs get like glowing effect.
Speaker 2: But Gabriel, what if the witches can throw invisibility potions? Uh?
Speaker 1: They can't.
Speaker 2: Or what if we just keep getting unlucky and they spawn invisible?
Speaker 1: That's another thing. Maybe only spiders can spawn with buffs.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Witches throw strength for uh, they drink healing. They throw strength to their allies, and they'll hit you with slowness, weakness and harming.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean we finally beat the raid, but then Gabriel blamed it all on me for not going. So basically there was this Okay, so there was another raid we did. There was this evoker that spawned the vexes, and they went down and killed a ton of our villagers, and Gabriel.
Speaker 1: The evocre went down and killed a ton of our villages. Oh, the evoker was down there.
Speaker 2: You said it was the Vexes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the Evokre and the Vexes with and his evocre little like rubber kind.
Speaker 2: And Gabriel was saying it was like yelling at me that it was my fault, when really it wasn't because I was killing I was being chased by two ravagers and a ton of guys with watching.
Speaker 1: Him over here boeing. Well, I'm fighting a ravager, making close combat and he's over there just bowing everything and watching.
Speaker 2: No gable. The best we do is grab your elytra and just swoop in on them.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, because you get like two hit, I then die a bunch of times. We uh, and it like every what are their names? Vindicators? The one with axes. Those things are beastly. They do nine and a half hearts of damage to you.
Speaker 2: No they don't.
Speaker 1: They do to me.
Speaker 2: They only do half of my health.
Speaker 1: No, like when I had no armor on, they did nine and a half hearts, like they literally are.
Speaker 2: And the guys who do like the clap thing and like send the things going everywhere. Yeah, with your armor on, they'll do nine hearts. No, my armor is powerful and oh, well for my armor, I was at one heart. I was like the one heart for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it does like two and a half hearts to me because you know, I actually wear all my armor. You wear e lytromosin.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, maybe I do.
Speaker 1: But so anyway, most of our villagers died. We have like one, two, three, four, like four left, No, we had six left. They were all librarians. So we had lost our armor, smith, toolsmith, everything. So we then got to work building this was today and.
Speaker 2: We just kind of breeded them and fixed it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I cured them all. So we now also we actually came off better than we were before because before we had two villagers that traded one iron for one emerald. We have an iron farm, which means we have basically infinite emeralds.
Speaker 2: Well it's one ie and for one emerald three it's four for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know for me because I have the cure bonus. It doesn't really matter because infinity minus four is the same as infinity.
Speaker 2: Minus I'm just saying later, when like more people might join the server, that all that armors isn't gonna be free access for me. More people eventually join this.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're the only one that takes this armor.
Speaker 2: Okay, I actually don't. I just took false diamond for aren't for an armor stand But yeah, that's how you know you're rich. Just putting a full set of I mean understand can understands whole weapons. I feel like I've seen them do it, but I can't get them to hold it.
Speaker 1: They don't. I swear I've seen them do it. It's a data pack.
Speaker 2: If it does, I actually need to get some frames so I can place weapons and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all, yes, that is what we have been doing today.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty much all we've been doing. I've been upping my you know, I've been maxing my armor and slow like patching holes caused by career. Oh yes, yes, this is the last thing that I've been doing. Music discs. I've realized that I want them, so I started grabbing them. I now have maybe half of them.
Speaker 2: Like they will see what I think? Will here? You yell at me when I say I want to When I want to, I don't grind gumpowder. You'll be like, no, go to sleep, and like but like when I tell you to go to sleep, you're grinding music discs.
Speaker 1: No, that's because you're like, I can't.
Speaker 2: Grind dumpowder, but you can grind music discs. And you're like, Gideon, come here, help me. I'm about to die. And I just want to say And what I want to say is that's.
Speaker 1: Just that's because I told you very specifically don't run gunpowder tonight, and then you did anyway, and you blew up a hole in a fence.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, that's what I'll tell you. I'm like, no, I want to go to sleep, and you're like, no, I'm gonna grind music disc.
Speaker 1: Nothing bad ever comes from grinding music discs. Sure what that has come from? Mending?
Speaker 2: You keep blowing up? Stump?
Speaker 1: Fine, do you though? I have I have cat far Weight, mall MALOCHI uh strad Ward and eleven and eleven is the broken one. I don't. I don't know what's up with that one, honestly. So yeah, I'm I'm getting I've been getting a couple. Yeah, that is what we have been doing. I have a.
Speaker 2: Special music disc. I know what it's called.
Speaker 1: John's Wow, amazing, good joke. Subscribe. Yeah, that is what we've been doing. In Minecraft. I can't access the news right now. But that that has been a pretty good episode. Yeah, it's been like thirty minutes. Wait now it's three minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm just gonna shamelessly plug my own podcast. Go listen to it, the Critical Combo podcast. It's amazing, you know, me and my friend Jackson talking about video games. It's cool. Listen to it because it's awesome. I need to plays. I'm desperate.
Speaker 1: I still am planning on starting my own podcast. I just it's you know, it's a little bit harder record than this one because it involves playing Zelda. Because I'm a I really play a lot of Zelda.
Speaker 2: Buying a PS two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've also been collecting a lot of retro games lately. Star Fox sixty four is in the mail and is is going to be delivered by August second, which is just pretty cools.
Speaker 2: Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Friday right now.
Speaker 2: Football starts soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Vikings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vikings are the best Minni show's team.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They are losing four Super Bowls. That's our name. Okay, at least for it was about as the Bills. The Bills have a worse history with Super Bowls. They got to the Super Bowl four times in a row and lost it every single time.
Speaker 1: Look, man, no, our history is worse than the bills. We we've suffered more. You have no idea the pain. Well I don't know either because this was in the eighties.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, but last year it was heartbreaking. We get to the we get to the wild card against the Giants. We need them easily.
Speaker 1: Last time we zero seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, Well in this time, like we need one play. He dropped back, he throws it and it's an obvious pass interference and what do the rests do about it? Nothing?
Speaker 1: No, I think threw away.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was just no, he didn't throw it away.
Speaker 1: He threw it away or got sackered, did something stupid like her cousins would do. I don't know that. Yeah, I'm done gripping about it. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Amazing Minecraft Podcast. Remember to use our code on chockbite if you want to get ten or twenty percent off. I really can't remember, but I have a hundred ten percent. Either way, you save money. So yeah, until next time. By damp d d damp d damp d