Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, and welcome to the show today. I will be your host for the David Knight Show today. As you can tell, I am not David Night. I'm his son, Travis Knight. And the studio setup is a bit different today. That is because I am broadcasting all on my own solo, so it's a little bit different and hopefully things go smoothly. I will be doing my best and we'll see how it goes from there. Well, we have a lot to cover today. I would like to start with this article here. This is from Futurism. Does Open Ay board member resigns after deep connections to Epstein exposed? And I think an interesting thing about this article is it exposes how far reaching Epstein's web was. He wasn't just interested in politicians. This guy was involved with politics, but he was also he was all over the place. And of course this is Larry Summers and this article is on futurism. If you give me just a second, I'll be able to pull it up for you. Let's get that set up for you. But right now, i'd like to wish you all a good morning. Lets you know that my dad is doing fine. He just needs a break with everything that's happened with my uncle. He just needs some time off and he will be back soon, so don't worry. David is fine. And here we can see this article the David Night Show and it is on futurism. See the title there. Open AYE board member resigns after deep connections to Epstein exposed. Isn't that wonderful? And you have to imagine the poor woman that had to deal with this man. It is truly horrifying. Faulting release of thousands of deceased sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein's emails by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Form. It came to light that Larry Summers, former US Treasury Secretary and Harvard economist, was deeply involved in the arch pedophiles affairs. But Summers isn't just a top level economist. He's also a shareholder in the massive ai company open Ai, creator of chat, GPT, and Sora. His web was everywhere. It's not just politicians, it is people like Larry Summers that are involved in open Ai, Chat, GPT, Sora. Unlike other problematic open Ai investor Summers is a top dog at open ai, building it spawn on the board of directors, at least he used to. Earlier today, Summers announced he was stepping down from his role with the company. At least he's got. I guess some shame unlike other people, in line with my announcement to step away from my public commitments, I've also decided to resign from the board of open Ai, he told the company in a statement. I'm grateful for the opportunity to have served, excited about the potential of the company, and look forward to following their progress. Apparently I'm getting an echo for some reason, but we'll figure it out and move on. Summers isn't any old open ai investor, and he likewise wasn't merely an acquaintance to Epstein, and one twenty eighteen email, Epstein described himself as summers wingman. What a nice friend Jeffrey Epstein is was to this man. The contact was somehow even worse, as a student newspaper, The Harvard Crimson reported, because the economist was asking Epstein for advice as he pursued a relationship with someone he was mentoring despite having been married since two thousand and five in a staggeringly unethical breach of academic norms. Let's see hopefully that fixes the issue with the doubled audio. We'll find out. As Summers spreaded that the woman he was teaching value his professional insights more than his personal acumen, Epstein told him she is doomed to be with you, and looking at Larry Summers, I imagine that would be considered doom, perhaps a fate worse than death. Think for now, I'm going nowhere with her except economics mentor. Summers told Epstein at the time, this is well, I have great regrets in my life. Somemer's told the crimsoners statement. As I have said before, my association with Jeffrey Epstein was a major error of judgment. A major error of judgment is a very mild way to say this. He's underselling it a little bit, isn't he. It was an error in judgment, me being a so shaded with this known sex trafficking potential pedophile, in my opinion, almost definite pedophile. You don't want to split hairs about the a FIBA file nonsense that people continually want to And there is the audio again. It is driving me to distraction. But that is our first article for the day, and as I said, it shows that he is Epstein's web is not just involved with politics. It stretches and spans across multiple avenues. He was involved with all kinds of different things, and that is something that we need to remember. It's not just politics. These guys are everywhere. Are higher echelons in just about every single aspect of our lives are run by these people. They have infiltrated every Let's see, let's check what comments we have going on. I'll be trying to monitor comments as we go. I see you all in chat on Rumble. I appreciate you being here today. It is a pleasure to be hosting the show. And as I said, David is fine. He just needs a little time off right now. It's been stressful and hard on our family. But please just keep us in your prayers. David will be back not tomorrow. Guard is hosting the show tomorrow, and again that is Guard Goldsmith of Liberty Conspiracy. You can find him on Rumble and Twitter. But as I'm getting my bearings here with this new setup, let's move right along. This is another article that I thought was interesting, and this one is more just a bit strange. This is also on futurism. Man cryogenically frees' wife gets new girlfriend in the meantime. You can tell he doesn't really believe.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 2: He's not a true believer in the technology. He's hedging his bets like, well, you know, sure, maybe she'll come back one day, but I need a little I need love in the meantime. Except it's not about love for this guy. The Chinese man cryogenically prosed his forty nine year old wife after she died from lung cancer in twenty seventeen, but in spite of the implicit promise that he was waiting for future technology to bring her back to life, now he's ready to move on. As a BBC reports, Gway, Xun Min revealed in a recent interview that he's been dating somebody else since twenty twenty, sparking a heated debate on social media in China. Junman's wife Zhan when Leon became China's first cryogenically preserved person, with Jun Min signing a thirty year agreement with the shang Dong Yinfang Life Science Reshirt Research Institute to keep her on ice we need. The South China Morning Posts first teamed up with the Shandong University in twenty fifteen, offering free procedures to early volunteers. That's right, if you get in early, they will freeze you for eternity on the chief.
Speaker 3: I guess even isn't that nice.
Speaker 2: They'll turn you into a popsicle and you won't even have to pay for it. Despite his hopes of one day thowing her remains, also have to say, I wouldn't trust any company, but especially not in China, to actually keep my body the way they say they're going to. Yeah, yeah, give us that thirty year timeline. Come back and check on her in thirty years and you find out that they've parted her out, cut her up.
Speaker 3: I'm not accusing this company.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I wouldn't trust any company at all not to engage in some illicit affairs. Despite his hopes of one day thowing her remains after being submerged in two thousand liters of liquid nitrogen to allow her to live once more, there's still no scientific evidence that cry jankly preserved bodies could ever be resurrected. And of course, if you're a Christian, you understand that they cannot be because the soul is not a physical thing. Once the soul has departed, the flesh is dead. There's no bringing it back. It is simply a husk. The life is gone. According to estimates, there are around six hundred people who have been cry out preserved, but whether any of them will have the chance to tell the tale is anything but certain. All these people desperate, so desperate to avoid death, they'll do anything. They'll grasp at the faintest hope, just anything to give them a glimmer that maybe it's not the end. And of course we know it is not the end, but these people are desperate for something else. That reality hasn't stopped a cottage industry of companies across the globe from offering service do rapidly cool down the bodies of the recently deceased, with the hopes of a future technological revolution that will somehow allow them to be brought back to life somehow. They haven't quite figured it out yet. They're working on it. They'll get back to you.
Speaker 3: But if you want to.
Speaker 2: Pay them right now, right now for the service, you know, if it happens, you can get in on that I suppose maybe they'll give you a discount. Despite starting to date, Despite showing a date following his late wife's crowd jenk procedure, Junman claimed he hasn't given up his deceased partner, saying that Wang hasn't entered my heart yet. Well that's great. You've got to imagine it's a bit galling to be the other woman in this scenario. Well, you know, I love you, honey, but just not as much as my dead, frozen wife that I keep in a vat of liquid nitrogen. Complicating the bizarre love triangles the fact that Junman is now relying on Wang to walk after undergoing coronary stint surgery. She can never replace my wife, he told Southern Weekly. I cannot just forget the past, but I still need to move on with life. That is into her outrage, arguing Junman was wrong to move on. Guy might seem deeply devoted, but in reality this is emotional detachment. One person wrote in a social media post, as quoted by the sc MP South China Morning post, is so called love for Zohn is more like an obsession with playing the role of the grieving husband, just like get how cold and distant. He appears with his current partner speaking of cold and distant. Well, that's again, this is the future they are desperate for. We're going to solve our problems. Will freeze you, and when we figure it out, we'll pop you back in. It'll be wonderful. You'll wake to a utopia. Except they'll never get it. It's never going to happen. Another part of this article is that he specifically talks about the fact, well, you know, you need someone around in case something bad happens. This guy simply wants a live in partner in case he falls or hurts himself. He's obviously deeply in love, deeply in love with this woman. The modern world is very strange. Speaking of very strange, this article is also on futurism. The sober RFK Junior has allegedly been smoking d m T. Isn't that what we want our leaders to be doing? You know what, I, for one, am so glad to know that those in charge of us, those in positions of power, are doing DMT. They're communing with the machine ls or demons, depending on who you ask, I would say demons. Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior has made a long series of controversial movies in that role, from attacking the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to shutting down promising vaccine studies that could have led to a cure for cancer. All right, Oh, that sounds good so far. That sounds good so far. They're kind of bearing the lead here. At the same time, confusingly, he's not above pumping himself with testosterone and other questionable substances, and apparently doesn't stop there. He also smokes the powerful psychedelic die methyl trip to mean and ingests other mind altering substances, despite years of being sober, According at least to a new book by his one time paramore Olivia Nutsie, you would see I don't know, a former political reporter for New York Magazine who left the publication after affair with Kennedy was made public, She writes that despite being sober for decades, Kennedy told her that he still uses psychedelics and even smoked dimethyl trip to mean, a powerful drug on which people are known to have what feels like near death experiences.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: I want I want my leaders, the people in charge of me, be out there chasing the near death experience high, isn't that great? While many critics are making hay over the details of the affair the mission that Kennedy uses DMT, I imagine sleeping with a Kennedy is a long standing tradition for reporters.
Speaker 3: I imagine you know, there's.
Speaker 2: Probably an award you get you did it finally, While many critics are making hey over the detailed the afair of the mission that Kennedy uses DMT in illegal substance while also working unblocking access to vaccines for children adults is admittedly pretty galling. That's what they're mostly mad about. Yeah, whatever the DMT stuff. Who cares if he's out of his gourd talking to demons and machine elves, he's blocking access to vaccines. It is truly amazing how obsessed these people have become with vaccines. It kicked in the high gear in the mid two thousands, and then COVID hit their phony scam and everyone became the most slavish vaccine pushers. They could, well, you got to get it. It's important. You're going to kill grandma, You're going to kill the children. How could you say no? DMT is illegal, one x user wrote, in response to the New York Times article, you can't manufacture, possess, or distribute it, so Natsi's effectively saying RFK Junior is in violation of federal law. Yes, thank you ex user for succinctly stating what everyone already it's Do they really need to put this into the article that someone just summarizes the facts like it's illegal, so he's in violation? Yeah, obviously, who doesn't know this? Why do they need? I'm going off on a tangent here, but this is such lazy, slovenly writing it's illegal. Yes, thank you? You have anything else to say? Kennedy, who professes to be a sober opioid addict, is a mixed bag when it comes to mind altering substances. He's been curiously quiet on cigarettes, is fond of nicotine chewables, and under his leadership the E cigarette company, Yes we're where. RFK Junior has some issues, the main one, in my opinion, being that he The main one being that he spent so much time exposing vaccines before he got into power, and then completely and utterly backed off once he got there. Once you could do something about it. He decided, Eh, I don't know why bother? Why bother? That is the article from Futurism RFK Junior communing with machine elves or demons, depending as I said, on who you ask.
Speaker 3: This morning.
Speaker 2: When I first first got I started checking Twitter and the other places for a little bit of more up to date news. I did most of this last night, but got to check the early mornings. Elon Musk tweeted out, and of course he is a technocrat, and he puts on a very optimistic face in this. You can see on Twitter. It's himself at Elon Musk. The most likely outcome is that AI and robots make everyone wealthy, in fact, far wealthier than the richest person on Earth. By this, I mean that people will have access to everything, for medical care that is superhuman, to games that are far more fun than what exists today. We do need to make sure that AI cares deeply about truth and beauty for this to be the probable future. That's right, AI is going to make you rich and happy. It's going to do everything for you, everything that you could possibly want. Except we've seen over and over again that when you strip people of the ability to work, to create for themselves to earn a living, makes them deeply unhappy, makes them deeply dissatisfied. It will rob them of very important aspects of what it means to be human. It is not simply enough to laze around and do nothing to enjoy yourself constantly. That leads to severe emptiness. And yet this is the future that they're selling us. It's going to be great. You won't have to do anything. You're going to be richer and more happy. They'll be better games, medical care will be fantastic. It's just this continual, just this continual push of this utopia. And it seems as though so many people haven't realized that anyone that's trying to sell you a utopia is a scammer. It was true of the communist it's true of libertarians that will tell you that we can create a utopia here on Earth. You can't. No ideology is going to create a utopia. Because humans are not perfect. They can't do it. Everything is subject to human nature. Anything that involves humans is subject to human nature, and therefore you cannot have a utopia on earth. It's that simple, and yet people continually overlook that this again, we're going through this in no particular order. When it comes to seriousness, it's a bit disorganized. But I was up late last night working on this. This is another article from futurism. They have a lot of absurd and ridiculous articles there. And astronomer explores possibility of launching bad people into the sun. And of course this is just a thought exercise on his part, mostly on how it might be done.
Speaker 3: He talks about, well, you know, we could use the.
Speaker 2: Orbits of the planets, you know, we slingshot past them to get them into the sun. And I really don't like that he might actually be giving these people ideas. If someone was going to put people on a rocket and launch them into the sun, it would be Donald Trump or Bill Gates. We're not advocates of executing people in cruel and unusual ways you're on.
Speaker 3: Futurism, but we have to admit we're intrigued.
Speaker 2: Of course, is the Associate professor of astronomy at mon Ash University. Michael J. I. Brown explains. The concept sounds easy enough, does it? But maybe harder than you think.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, the casual flinging of someone into the sun sounds easy enough. Apparently it's not as easy as you might think. You can't just do it on a whim, apparently, and the reasons why you're fascinating at least from a perspective of physics rather than criminal justice. That's right, criminal justice we don't care about. Now, this is a physics problem. The courts can figure out whether or not we're morally allowed to fling someone into the sun. I'm just here to see if we can whurst the rocket carrying our hypothetical villain deserving of a dramatic demise has got to has to be going incredibly fast to break free of Earth's gravity, at least eleven kilometers per second or over twenty five thousand miles per hour. Let's say we have a rocket cable, then we point it trait to the Sun. What then the results are, to be honest, disappointing, Brown writes and a hopefully tongue in cheek essay for the conversation, We miss the Sun by almost one hundred million kilometers. Well that's a little bit, you know, slight error. As you may have surmised, that's because the Earth is revolving around the Sun at around thirty kilometers per second, pushing our spacecraft off course. Darn, how could this happen? We're not going to be able to launch our criminals into the Sun at all at this rate. When our rocket leaves the proximity of the Earth, it is traveling faster around the Sun than towards the Sun. Broughn explained it. First, the rocket gets closer to the Sun, but the motion of the rocket around the Sun and gravity results in an elliptical orbit that misses the Sun entirely. Darn cursed to drift through ever, through the void of space, I guess, probably a fate worse than being launched into the Sun. Launch trajectory then needs to counteract Earth's orbit. Blah blah blah, you get it. I found the most entertaining thing about this to just be this is an associate professor and his apparently what he's doing is sitting around thinking, well, what would it take to launch someone into the Sun. What if there was a criminal, you know, we could launch them there? Right, This is again what our universities are apparently doing. No comment on the criminal justice, the ethical implications of simply launching someone off into space, Well, we've seen that over and over again. Once again, this article is on futurism, and it's passenger alarmed when Tesla Robotaxi safety driver falls completely asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 3: Who watches the watchers? Well not this guy.
Speaker 2: Apparently he's completely put his faith in the machine and decided that he'll just take a nap instead. I don't feel like paying attention anymore. And you can see this video right here. He is completely passed out, his head.
Speaker 3: Down, nodding away.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe the person in the car didn't immediately stand up, immediately get out of it. It's truly amazing the level of faith some of these people have in this technology. I myself would have none of it. Well, I guess, just different types of individuals. It blows my mind that his first instinct is just I should take out my phone and record this boy. This will be a funny video later. It makes me wonder where this survival instinct went in people. Again, as I said, I would be reaching for the door handle immediately. He's asleep. The robots in control. I have no idea exactly how safe these things are. I think I'll exit the vehicle. Well, this dutiful little lemming this there thinks ah, I'll record this I'll record this man sleeping. Whether it leads to my fiery demise or not, this will be a great video for social media. Boy, this will be funny. We have another article on futurism, and this one is less fun and less funny and more sinister. And I think it's something that a lot of people are going to have to be dealing with in the future. This chat GBT is blowing up marriages as spouses use AI to attack their partners. My family's being ripped apart, and I firmly believe this phenomenon is central to why my husband and wife together nearly fifteen years, had reached a breaking point. In the middle of their latest fight, they received a heartbreaking text. Our son heard us arguing. The husband told futurism he's ten. He sent us a message from his phone saying, please don't get a divorce, but his wife did. Next, the man told us and settled him. She took his message and asked chat Gibt to respond. He recounted, this was her immediate reaction to our ten year old being about us in that moment. Can you imagine being so utterly disconnected, so unwilling to engage with what's happening that instead of taking the time to actually try to comfort your son in a human way, connect with him and reassure him, you just go to chat GPT and say, Hey, my kid's scared that we're getting a divorce.
Speaker 3: His world is collapsing around him.
Speaker 2: He thinks mommy and daddy are going to separate and his life is going to be altered forever. Chat GPT, give me something to say to this kid? What do I tell him? I can't even imagine that anything you can say, even if it's stumbling, even if you aren't sure, is better than turning it over to AI, because at least then it was yours. The couple is now divorcing. Yeah, I imagine that didn't help her case. I imagine he wasn't going to look favorably on that. Gubble's now divorcing. Like most marriages, the husband conceded theirs was imperfect, but they've been able to overcome their difficulties in the past, and as of just a few months ago, he felt they were in a good stable place. Been together for just under fifteen years total two kids. He explained, We've had ups and downs like any relationship, and in twenty twenty three. We almost split, but we ended up reconciling. We had I thought two very good years, very close years, and then he sighed. The whole chatchbt thing happened over this past summer. Arguments they'd worked together to resolve years ago came suddenly and ferociously roaring back. What eventually realized was that his wife had started using open eyes chatbots to analyze him in their marriage, holding long drawn out conversations over text chatbot's phone like voice mode feature.
Speaker 3: That's right. She couldn't let this go.
Speaker 2: She's going to re litigate all the arguments they've ever had and have chat GPT tell her.
Speaker 3: You were right, he was wrong. Here's why.
Speaker 2: And of course we know how sick, phantic, and obsessive the chatbots are desperate to tell you anything you want to hear, So whether she was right or not, the chatbot is most likely almost definitely going to side with her. Tell her, yes, you were correct, he was a monster, he was wrong. This is what is driving so many people insane as well. You're a genius. You're right, You're the only one that sees this. You need to continue down this path. I could see chat gee chat GBT responses compounding, he said, and then my wife, responding to the things chat GPT was saying back and further and further and further spinning. It's not giving objective analysis yet, it's only giving her back what she's putting in. Of course, that is what we see in all of these things. It tries to figure out what you want to hear. It's not sitting there objectively thinking about the truth because it can't. It's going to figure out what it thinks you want and then weigh that against what it has in its data banks and try to give you a response that marries those two together. Their marriage roaded swiftly over span of about four weeks, and the husband blames chat GPT. My family is being ripped apart, the man said. And I firmly believe this phenomenon is central to why this also plays into what we've seen happening with AIS.
Speaker 3: Men.
Speaker 2: There's a whole new industry of AI generated adult content, pornography and all kinds of things out there. Companies sprouting out of the woodwork to deliver this kind of perversion to people, and that's generally how men are going to use it. They're going to use it to look at something. You know, they're going to use to look at pornography. They're not generally going to interface with it as a real person. They're not going to develop these kinds of feelings. Generally, there will be some, but that's not going to be the majority of men, at least not immediately. Women seem to be actively engaging with them as a person and building what they call relationships with them. Because they are sycophantic. This is a man quote unquote that tells them whatever they want to hear, that continually reassures them you are right, absolutely, yes, I agree with you. It is a sycophant that will continually continually reassure them absolutely, you were correct. You were so right on this. Everything you say is true. It will go out of its way to back you up, no matter how obviously false and ridiculous your statements are. Of course, chat GPT realize this was a huge issue, and they put up and put out an update that somewhat they say, rectified the issue. That's not as sycophantic anymore. It's not going to absolutely co sign everything you say. But if you're a paid subscriber, you can just roll back to the previous iteration, and you never have to be rid of it. I'm sure eventually they'll get these kinks worked out, But this is what's happening in the meantime. It is destroying marriages, it's destroying minds, and people are just flat out turning their entire life over to it. Chat GPT explain this to me, Chat GPT, what's going on here? Chat GPT comfort my son for me?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 2: What more can these people turn over to a robot at this point? Are the jobs are far less interesting to me than this. Yeah, the robots in the air are coming for our jobs, but they're already coming for the family. This is already happening, whether or not it implodes the market. This is again more important. A job is A job is important. You need to be able to support yourself, need to be able to support or your family. But when it is attacking your family directly like this, that is far more horrifying to me than whatever happens with the job market.
Speaker 3: And it's.
Speaker 2: So sad to see people so willing to immediately turn themselves over to this. I I guess it's just indicative of the culture we live in now completely and utterly divorced from what we were as a nation. Not in my lifetime, but the Christian roots of this nation have been completely and utterly burned out. People are totally empty. They have no interest in even connecting with their own children, apparently when they need the most. We're going to take a quick break while I find our next articles and we will be right back.
Speaker 3: So stay with.
Speaker 5: Us making sense common again.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 6: Keith Regert says that there's only two possibilities for AI. It's either going to collapse the economy if it doesn't work out, or if it does work out, the use case is to take everybody's job and make everybody's jobs obs elite. Not a good prospect. If those are the two choices that are there. I think though, that there is a third choice, and that is that the government maybe it won't take everybody's jobs, and maybe it won't collapse the economy because maybe the AI bubble won't burst, but we will live under a dystopian control surveillance grid.
Speaker 7: Because that's what the government will use it for. So there's a third alternative.
Speaker 6: AI's killer use case, folks, is surveillance and control of us. And that's why the government is going to be so desperate to fund it whatever it takes. If you want to know why gold and silver and bitcoin are soaring, it's the debasement of the dollar in order to fund the AI arms race, they said. And of course energy is the reality factor in all of this. That's where it gets real. And that's one of the reasons why Bill Gates and others are moving back away from the climate mcguffin, The plandemic mcguffin gives them all the justification that they need and they need to have this surveillance control and ID this control grade that is there, They need to have that, and they need to have artificial intelligence to run that. So they're pulling back from that because in order to have the AI control structure, they've got to have massive amounts of energy.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks. Yes, that is the true use case of AI. It is total control and surveillance, real time assessment of your threat level. Did you say something wrong? Really puts it into perspective that hole launching people into the sun thing. They would never launch people preemptively, right, of course, I don't really believe they're going to launch people into the sun. I don't really believe you're going to get launched into space for posting an offensive meme on Twitter. But just because they won't launch you into the sun doesn't mean they aren't going to lock you up, doesn't mean they aren't going to make your life a living hell. Disagreeing with them for saying things they don't like. That is the truth. I saw we had a comment here from t Norman artist. I'm trying to find it on my own today and so trying to run everything by yourself. I really do appreciate how much Lance does for the show. He keeps things running smoothly and is a great help. Well, I can't find the comment at the moment that has vanished on me. Basically, he was saying, you had to have an intervention with the son, and this is an adult son, this isn't a child. But he had an intervention and apparently someone no longer be using it. I'm happy for that, but this is just going to show that this isn't something that is just you know, oh it's affecting crazy people. This is only happening to certain people. Who knows what cos this is the end result of the way the programs interact with you, It is simply there to gaslight you. Anything you say, it will validate, it will reassure, and it can work on anyone. No one is immune to propaganda. If you think you are, I have bad news. I have some very terrible news that you will not be happy to hear.
Speaker 3: You're not. No one is.
Speaker 2: And I see someone. I saw someone ask in chat whereas da is David okay? Bulldog, Yes, David is fine. Just with everything that's been going on with my uncle, everything that's coming with our family, he just needed some time off. He needed to take some time to recover and deal with everything. So he's okay and he will be back Monday. Guard Goldsmith will be hosting the show tomorrow, so you can rest assured that it's in good hands and tomorrow's show will be utterly fantastic because Guard always does a fantastic job and brings the best quality information. And I want to real quickly say thank you to for Love of the Road and apologize. We didn't see this until late yesterday, said glad your friends bypass surgery went well. My mother is having her thighroid cancer removed on Wednesday. This week so I ask that you all pray that that surgery went well. Pray that she recovers quickly. Please keep her for Love of the Road's mother in your prayers. That I tried to talk her into trying the apricot seeds, bought them in pill form from R and C store. Unfortunately she opted for the surgery. She's three years younger than you, so I hope the recovery time is only a week or two. I need to be around to take care of things until she's feeling up to it. Sorry again about Keith. That story beun coming down from New York to visit while y'all were in college, was funny. Don't stand a chance with her great memory? Well, yeah, there's a lot of really good memories. And he also included my dad's old fourth turning report, which we will be playing later. It's only four minutes in change, so that's a quick one which we will have later. Thank you for Love the Road for including that. And of course, as I said, please pray for his mother. Pray that the recovery is quick and that she will be healthy and happy for many long years. Again, for Love of the Road is a great help. He continually sends advice and helps find older clips. Without him, a lot of these things, like the fourth Turning, I wouldn't know where to find it. I wouldn't even have time to find it. So thank you for love of the road, and I see thank you con think I appreciate it. Say it's a lot easier with the tie wrapped around your neck.
Speaker 3: That's right. You know, it slows the brain, the blood flow to the brain, therefore slowing your thoughts, making it more difficult for me to say stupid things quickly. You know.
Speaker 2: It slows down that aspect, so I can't just rattle off dumb things, all right, Moving on to the next article. This is also on futurism. You're noticing a trend here. We're kind of going through AI and text stuff right now. We'll move along, and of course Tony Ardeburn will be joining us later. He's my guest for today. We'll be discussing gold and the economy. I've got a lot of articles and hopefully he has some insights because as you can as you may know, the economy is not my area of expertise. I kind of just look at it and say, well, you know, it's bad and that's about the extent of my analysis and abilities thereof.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at this.
Speaker 2: We see the Internet crashed so hard this morning that down detector went down. Of course, this is what happened with cloud flare, and I find this mostly entertaining. As an aside, I just have to imagine there was some poor soul sitting there unable to get down detector to work, and therefore unable to know if the Internet actually was down, because how can you know the Internet is down? If the Internet can't tell you it's down, how can you trust your own eyes. I wonder if there was someone sitting there, refreshing desperately, over and over again. Please tell me, let me know, I have to be told, please down detector. I imagine it's those same people you see on Twitter. Hey Rock, Hey Rock, is this real? What's this from? What's happening in this video? Down detector? Please let me know? Is the Internet down? Well, yes it was. It was indeed not everywhere, but cloud Flair provides services that are integral to a lot of websites, and when they go down, the websites go down. They're embedded in so many different services and websites across the Internet that when they have problems, it makes things get very squarely, very quickly, which is again another aspect of how fragile the entire ecosystem we live in is. It's not just the power delivery that's a bit shaky. A transfer blows and you're out of power for a while. But what if ten transformers blow? What if twenty blow? They don't keep enough supplies on hand to repair twenty transformers. Everything is incredibly it's built on sand and can go very very quickly. Now this article is from Breitbart, so surprise, surprise, it's not futurism. You can see this here. Paul McCartney to release silent AI protest song after UK relaxes copyright protections for tech firms. That's right, it's an Actually, it's a silent protest album. Lots of different artists are coming together to say, well, you're going to take my music and use it to train eye. Well, I just won't make music, and I understand that this is a protest. I understand this is more of a performance art piece. However, if you're trying to convince me that AI is not the route forward, that we don't want this, you should be making better art, not worried that the AI is going to steal it, because at that point, you're simply saying the AI can do what I do. It's simply a matter of well, I don't like the way it does it. If that's all there is, then why do I care? Unless you are contributing some an X factor, something that cannot be replicated, Unless there is some part of the human spirit or whatever you want to call it that enters into your art and makes it meaningful, who cares? If the AI can copy your sound and create a Paul McCartney song, who cares?
Speaker 3: Then? Right, what does it matter?
Speaker 2: I see so many artists simply doing this kind of thing or trying to engage in intellectual protestations of well, copyright law says this, and copyright law that copyright laws is screwed up mess and everyone knows it. At this point, If you really want me to care, make art, Make something that moves me. Stop trying to sit there and intellectual rualize it. Prove why we need human art. Don't sit there and try to make some kind of statement. Make a better song, Prove why Paul McCartney is better than the AI. Because a silent album doesn't do that. Oh look, it's meaningful. It's a protest song. It means this, and they're standing up because oh they won't take their sound.
Speaker 3: Isn't that?
Speaker 2: No, Make something meaningful, Give your fans an album they can enjoy. If you're not doing that, who cares?
Speaker 1: All your.
Speaker 2: Performance art nonsense is irrelevant. It's a material. People are simply going to tune in to the next AI song. You're not going to sit there and think about, Oh boy, a silent album, isn't that fun? Isn't that cool? Who cares? Who cares? Make art and make it good. Make it so that people have something else to turn to besides AI, because I guarantee you, no, I guarantee you a large portion of the people involved with AI are younger children. They're just sitting there and like, oh, this is a cool, interesting little toy. So unless you give them something better, show them something cooler, they're not going to care. They're not going to be interested in the fact that, oh, hey, look, Paul McCartney is doing a protest album. This is simply more self congratulatory nonsense. And this brings us to another article here from Breitbart and it's Nulty, says America's number one country song, walk My Walk, is AI generated.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: The number one song in the country genre is AI generated, and walk my Walk has got to be the most stereotypical, just on the nose title for a country song. You could ever think of walk my Walk, And that's what AI does. It does nothing but extremely derivative, extremely on the nose, reproductions of whatever you give it. Whether you're generating images or whether you're generating music, it is simply going to spit out a mishmash of other people's sounds and styles. Billboard's number one song on its Country Digital Song Sales chart is called walk My Walk by a band called Breaking Rust, and according to Billboard, Breaking Russ was created by artificial intelligence. AI generated song has become the first ever number one hit on the US Billboard chart. According to Newsweek, Breaking Russ walk My Walk top to the country chart. This AI generated musician song accumulated over one million plays on Spotify. Right Bart says this is only beginning, and I tend to agree with them. I'm I don't think the genie is going back in the bottle. I think the only way it goes back in the bottle is if there is an AI collapse and all these gadgets are taken out of the hands of people. Otherwise, I just don't see it happening. I don't think you get it back. Generally, technology continues to expand.
Speaker 3: And move outward.
Speaker 2: Very rarely does it contract, unless, of course, it's something that the people can utilize for their own benefit and the detriment of those in control. Then it gets clamped down on real fast. But even then, once it's out, it's out. You see the handwringing over three D printing of firearms, and they have been able to really stop it or control it at all in the slightest that's what technology does. Once it's out into the hands of the people. It's never going back. Breaking Rust, an AI band that appeared on the internet in the middle of October based on its presence on Instagram, topped the chart last week with a song called Walk My Walk, And I think this also goes to speak to how derivative and empty and meaningless most modern music is. People will just turn on an AI song, Oh yeah, sure, why not? This is no better or worse than anything else I listen to. So who cares, Sure, turn on the AI slop. I don't follow modern country music. I couldn't tell you. I couldn't tell you a single artist I don't think. I think it's Brad Paisley, a country artist. That's a name that popped into my head, and I feel like I've heard him associated with country. But I have no clue. I have no clue what these people are doing. But from what I hear when I'm in public and they're playing some kind of country western song on the radio, it is every bit is vacuous and empty, possibly more so than any other genre. It's all just Oh, love my truck, love my beer, love my dog. It really has just fully become the joke at this point. It is simply just a caricature of what it wants. And at that point, you're doing self parody. So who cares if the AI takes it over You had nothing to contribute anyway, it doesn't matter. Well, got this article here on Breitbart as well, because Morgan Freeman says his lawyers have been very busy cracking down on unauthorized AI use of his voice. That's right, Morgan Freeman, you cannot use his voice. Hollywood legend Morgan Freeman. The meanted AI technology copying is voice saying the unouf the authorized mimics rob him of his likeness. Ah, they misspelled unauthorized Breitbart. I found a typo the seven and now you see Me, Now you don't start, reveal his thoughts on AI in an interview with The Guardian, I have to say link these are two wildly different movies in terms of quality. The seven and Now you see Me, Now you don't start. This is again, like I don't know, it's like a chef's if he was a chef saying the chef that, you know, surf and turf, and then through a package of skittles at my face. This is the quality difference between the two. I'm a little po'ed, you know. He said, I'm like any other actor. Don't mimic me with falseness. I don't appreciate it. I get paid for doing stuff like that. So if you're going to do it without me, you're robbing me. I wonder if I'm robbing him right now. To be fair, I suppose my impersonation is not as spot on as an AI would be. But this is also another area where AI is a nightmare. It is a legal mind field. No one really knows how this is going to shake out in the future. All these people are there and they you know, they give they'll be given access to these tools and said, yeah, generate whatever you want. And then a company comes in and says, actually, this is trained on our data and if you make our stuff, you know that's going to be a problem.
Speaker 3: And then the company that.
Speaker 2: Gave him these tools says, uh, uh, well, you're responsible for whatever you generate. Sure, we let you do it. We put the tool in your hands. We gave you everything you needed. We didn't put any guardrails on this. We stole other people's intellectual property based on modern definitions. But it's really your fault. It's really your fault, so you can deal with illegal consequences. And I truly wonder what it's going to look like in the future. How many people are going to get slapped with enormous lawsuits because of this. As bright bart News reported earlier this year, actors expressed concern over the prospect of talent agents seeking to represent digital actress named Tillie Norwood Freeman said she represents a real threat to actors. Nobody likes her because she's not real. That takes the part of a real person. So it's not going to work out very well in the movie is inn ord In television? He said, a union's job is to keep actors acting, so there's going to be that conflict.
Speaker 3: This again.
Speaker 2: Movie stars aren't real people in the sense that everything thing you see about them is curated. Everything you see from them is curated. They are a completely constructed simulacra of a human being. They are a dreadful, wretched homunculus. There is nothing about them that is true or real. What does it matter again, if our acting is taken from these people, everything about them has been so completely and utterly removed from reality that this again doesn't matter. Oh no, the actors in Hollywood are upset that a fake person is going to take their job. Oh that's sad. That's sad. Only if only there were any real people in Hollywood in the first place. We've seen that coming for a long time. At sag Aftra from the vanguard, we're the absolute industry leader at helping to shape policy in this space, at least in the entertainment space. Our lawyer self draft language that's in some of these AI protection bills, he told Variety, and that's actor Sean Aston, and I can understand people wanting to protect their jobs. I don't necessarily fault them for this. It's just again, I don't I care where AI is taking us, but it's these groups of people complaining about it tend to be some of the worst groups of people on the planet. I love Lord of the Rings, I love Sam as a character, but Sean Aston is not Sam. You have to remember these people, they are not these characters you portray that they portray and you come to love. They are still a part of Hollywood. They are not real. And on the opposite side of the spectrum from Morgan Morgan Freeman, we have again on Bria part Michael Kin and Matthew McConaughey partner with AI company eleven Labs, to clone their voices. They're getting in on it. They see which way the wind is blowing. I don't think this is going to stop, so I might as well be the one to make the money off of it. New York ap Oscar winning actors Michael Kin and Matthew McConaughey have made deals with voice cloning company eleven Labs, that willow its artificial intelligence technology to replicate their voices. Cain said in a statement that eleven Labs is using innovation not to replace humanity, but to celebrate it.
Speaker 3: That's a.
Speaker 2: That's something I wonder who constructed that for him. It's not about replacing voices, it's about amplifying them. Opening doors for new storytellers everywhere, said the ninety two year old British actor in a written statement. That's right, storytellers everywhere. I can now use Michael Kaine's voice. They'll be getting a cut of it. I don't truly believe that Michael Kaine is as oh that's altruistic as he's making out here. I don't think he's simply trying to empower storytellers. I think Michael Kain is just more mercenary than some of these other people that while a very talented actor, he also is willing to do just about anything for a paycheck. Reminds me of the quote someone asked him about. I forget whatever Jaws movie he was in. It was one of the later ones that was bad. They said, how could you? How could you act in that Jaws movie? It was terrible? He says, well, I've never seen that Jaws movie that I acted in, but I have seen the house it built and it's terrific. So Michael Caine a little bit mercenary. He's totally fine doing terrible movies, just so long as the paycheck is right. McConaughey also said he is investing in the New York based startup and has had a relationship with it for several years. Financial terms of the deals were not disclosed. M kanaughey said the deal will enable him to voice his newsletter in Spanish.
Speaker 3: Isn't that wonderful? That's right.
Speaker 2: They're going to clone Matthew McConaughey's voice and put it into Spanish.
Speaker 3: All right, alright, all right.
Speaker 2: Founded in twenty twenty two and based in New York, eleven Labs initially developed this technology to dub audio in different languages for movies, audiobooks, and video games to preserve the speakers voice and emotions. But shortly after its public release, eleven Labs sent in January twenty twenty three, it was seeing an increasing number of voice cloning misuse cases. That's right, you're using these cloned voices for nefarious purposes. You have to stop having Matthew McConaughey or Morgan Freeman say skibbitty riz or whatever it is, and promise new safeguards to tamp down on abuse, including limiting features to paid users.
Speaker 3: A year later, however, a.
Speaker 2: Digital consultant was able to use eleven Lab software to mimic then President Joe Biden's voice in a row call message sent two thousands of New Hampshire voters. The company now says it has additional measures to block the cloning of celebrity their high profile voices without their consent. I know people are continually worried about the safety of these things. I'm more in the camp of if someone gets fooled by one of these AI videos, you know, perhaps they just weren't ever going to make it. Perhaps you need to do more research, perhaps you need to do more double checking. And you know, I am sure that I will be taken advantage of by one of these things at some point as they get better and better, and maybe my tune will change at that point. However, if you know it's like these people that get these obviously fake AI video calls from these people, oh look, oh look, it's Matt Damon and he wants to be my boyfriend. He wants to break up with his wife and me to break up with my husband. All I need to do is send him a thousand dollars for the annulment or whatever. Oh sure, I think perhaps this was just a sucker waiting for a scam. Someone was going to find them eventually. Not that we shouldn't punish people for scamming, but you know there's a I don't even know. I don't know. We live in strange times. As I said, we have my dad's old Worth Turning report, which we're going to play for you.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: We take a quick break and I'll be right back, So stay with us.
Speaker 7: I'm David Knight with the Nightly News. Now.
Speaker 6: This quote was written nine years before the financial crisis of two thousand and eight, but it came from a book that was written in nineteen ninety had the same ideas from the same authors, eighteen years before the financial crisis.
Speaker 7: The Fourth Turning is.
Speaker 6: Due to begin shortly after the New Millennium, midway through the double Decade, about the year two thousand and five. A sudden spark will catalyze a crisis mood. Remnants of the old social order will disintegrate. Political and economic trust will implode. Real hardship will beset the land with severe distress that could involve questions of class, race, nation, and empire. The very survival of the nation will feel at stake. Sometime before the year twenty twenty five, America will pass through a great gait in history commensurate with the American Revolution, Civil War, and twin emergencies of the Great Depression and World War Two. Of this prediction is a cyclical view of history that Straussen Howe discovered by going back to American and English history back to the mid fourteen hundreds, and they discovered that just as we have seasons of weather, we have seasons of society. And just as we don't know the exact date that winter is going to come, or whether it's going to be a harsh or mild winter, we do know that it's going to follow fall, and we do know the approximate time that it's going to come.
Speaker 8: We take a close look at the rhythms of American history, and in our book we make the following big prediction that beginning about ten years from now, America is due to enter a era of crisis, an era of political and social upheaval that will last around twenty years or so until the late twenty twenties. We call this era a fourth Turning, and we think it's going to be a big threshold for the history of our nation.
Speaker 3: It's going to be something.
Speaker 8: On par with World War II and the Great Depression, or going back the length of a human life span before then the Civil War, going back to the length of another human life span and the American Revolution.
Speaker 3: It could be a.
Speaker 8: Time of tragedy or a time of great opportunity.
Speaker 6: What they found was that societies will go through four phases of high awakening unraveling in crisis. Humans go through four phases of life childhood, young adult, midlife, and elderhood. And they noticed generations where people have shared experiences and attitudes are spaced about twenty years apart, and generations are shaped by where their childhood falls within the phases of society. Now this got my attention because I noticed that there was a repeating pattern of about seventy two years between significant dates and American.
Speaker 7: History as well as some other histories.
Speaker 6: For example, if you go from the time the US Constitution was written in seventeen eighty nine to the beginning of the Civil War eighteen sixty one.
Speaker 7: That seventy two years.
Speaker 6: Another seventy two years takes us to nineteen thirty three, the beginning of the New Deal, another major transformation of American society. If you go another seventy two years, that took us to about two thousand and five, exactly where Strauss and Howe had predicted a made crisis and change would occur. And in addition, if you look at the Russian Revolution from nineteen seventeen to nineteen eighty nine was about seventy two years, so it seemed to fit with a life cycle of humans. In a cycle, four generations twenty years apart, are shaped by when their childhood falls within that cycle and the names they use in their book. The fourth turning come from the Biblical account of Exodus. For example, we have one generation as a prophet generation. Now think of Moses calling a generation to change. The next generation, the nomad generation, wandering in the wilderness a period of crisis and restlessness. The following generation would be a hero generation. Think of the Joshua generation taking a promised land that often involves a major war, and then finally an artist generation, the generation that builds a new society. Well, where does Strauss and How think that we are in this cycle? The researchers see the millennial generation, those born between nineteen eighty two to two thousand and four, as the hero generation, and they see ursis society entering a fourth turning, a crisis period where society will be fundamentally transformed, as it was with the American Revolution, the Civil War, or the New Deal. And the last time we faced a fourth turning was the Great Depression in World War two. Straussenhow's predictions of twenty two years ago now look prescient. We can see the storm surge coming in our society at our time, just as if a hurricane was approaching the shore.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Our government has been undermining the foundations of liberty for a long time, and the question is will you be a sandbag to help hold up and protect liberty or will you stand by as it gets swept away and we enter a new dark age of authoritarianism.
Speaker 7: I'm David Knight for the in for one.
Speaker 5: The seed in our boys go where all can see.
Speaker 7: Feed it with our devotion.
Speaker 5: Boys call it the liberty tree.
Speaker 1: It's a tall, low tree, and the storm howl the tree and they are the Suns.
Speaker 5: Yes, they are the Suns, the.
Speaker 9: Sons of.
Speaker 4: Liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, folks. And again I apologize.
Speaker 2: I'm not David and I and I'm doing my best to fill in as he takes some time to just kind of recover from this past week that's been going on. It's been very hard on our family, So again I ask that you please pray for him. Please pray for all of us, especially pray for my mom. As you probably know, her twin brother passed away very suddenly and without warning, and it has been very hard on all of us. He was very dear to us and I'm been a lot tall, so please keep us in your prayers. I see people in chat talking about different bands they've gotten to see and talking about I got to see Blue Oyster Cult, and that's really awesome. I notoriously have some of the worst taste in music that you can find. My wife continually points that out, and I make no bones about it. I like what I like and I won't apologize for it. I have no formal training in music, and so don't I'm not beholden to know what's good. I can simply enjoy what I like and not have to worry about the fact that it sucks.
Speaker 3: I'm free.
Speaker 2: My ignorance shields me from all criticism. My hot take that I hit her with yesterday is that the Eagles are a better band than Queen. Ever was that the Eagles are underrated and that Queen is overrated. To make of that what you will, and that's that's my musical hot take for you of the moment. Also, my favorite Eagles song is Victim of Love. Victim of Love. Great song. And I want to right now say thank you to those who have contributed on cash App. I want to say thank you to Christopher, Jason, J, Dustin W. Brian P. Jeffrey, A. Francis E. Thank you all so much. We really do appreciate it. Your support is what keeps this show going and we cannot thank you enough. You are all what keeps the lights on here at the show. I also want to thank the people that have contributed on cell Gretchen Ce, Maurice G, Julie W, Mary M. Sean S, Susan L.
Speaker 3: Kenneth C.
Speaker 2: Rose, G Julie W. Gregory, I Benjamin R. Michael P, Susan L. Michael P. Sally D and Mitchell M. Thank you all so much. We really do appreciate it. Cannot thank you enough. I know I say the same thing every time, but it's just we are truly grateful and I don't know how else to say it.
Speaker 3: We cannot thank you all enough.
Speaker 2: We're at about fifty two percent on the gas gage right now. It's not going to be updated for a while.
Speaker 3: Keith was the one that did that.
Speaker 2: He did a lot of stuff for the website, and so that is not something we have access to right now. I don't believe and we're still trying to get that figured out. But that, of course is that's not the important thing. That's not what truly matters when it comes to them. Yeah, anyway, moving along, thank you all again for being here today. I really do appreciate it. We'll continue on with the news and I just again want to thank you all and briefly remind you that you can go to RNC store dot com or yes, RNC store dot com. He's promo code night for ten percent off their health supplements. It's a good way to stay outside the medical establishment and hopefully protect your health. So RNC store dot com promo code night for ten percent off. Can also get a PDF free version of A World Without Cancer. She had her Griffin's book there, So go to RNC store dot com use promo code night if any of the products there strike your fancy. Also Homestead Products dot shop and they're having a sale on their high quality body scrubs. They're very, very dedicated to making sure their products are American of the highest quality, and they're supporting fellow patriots, people that truly believe in liberty. When you shop with them, you can also get ten percent off and use promo code night there as well. So RNC store dot com and homestad Products dot Shop go check them out. And of course Tony Ardeburn will be my guest today. He's coming on at the bottom of the hour and you go to David Knight dot Gold if you'd like to start stacking some gold or silver for yourself. We'll be talking about what's going on the economy and gold and silver and crypto when he comes on. Tony always says a wealth of information, so go to go to David Knight Todd Gold and check that out for yourself. Really do appreciate you all, and we'll keep this moving right along. I don't want to belabor the point. This is an article and it's on Breitbart. Trump formally asks Israel's president to fully pardon at Yahoo calls trial a political unjustified prosecution.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that just nice?
Speaker 2: The Trump is out there fighting for Benjamin Netanyah, who because we all know, if there's anyone that needs to be defended, it's bbe President Donald Trump formally requested Wednesday that Israeli President Isaac Herzog hardon Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyaho, calling a corruption trial a political, unjustified prosecution. In an official letter, Trump praised Nyao as a wartime leader now steering Israel toward peace, urging Herzog and what he called law fair against the Prime mister Benjamin Netanyah, who is a saint. He's never done anything wrong in his life. In fact, he once rescued an entire orphanage that was burning down. The orphanage also was full of puppies. So that's what he's done. You'd be closer to the truth if you said that he did the opposite. It is my honor to write to you at this historic time, as we have together just secured peace that has been sought for at least three thousand years. Trump wrote, thanking Herzog and all Israelis for their gracious hospitality, noting he was addressing a key theme he raised in his nesset remarks as a great state of Israel and amazing Jewish people move past the terribly difficult times of the last years. Here we are calling you to fully pardon Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been a formidable and decisive wartime prime minister. He was now leading Israel into a time of peace, which includes my continued work with key Middle East leaders to add many additional countries to the world changing Abraham Accords. That's right, pardon mister Netanyaho. He never did anything wrong. He's a good boy, he's our friend. It's truly amazing how utterly devoted and sycophantic our politicians are to Israel, the going so far as to write letters as to push for a pardon for net Yahoo. He can't even let this play out in their own country without jumping in to stand up for his good buddy. Then ya have nothing to see here. There's no reason to assume that Israel has undoe in influence on our politicians. We simply are involved in their affairs. They are involved in ours, apac buys our politicians. Trump is out there campaigning for a pardon for the president of Israel. Well, nothing to see, nothing to worry about, I am sure. So you have a tip, neurodivergent one. Thank you very much does my meager contribution for the nights of truth keep fighting a good fight. I am forever grateful for all you do. God bless Thank you so much, neurodivergent one. It is very kind. I appreciate it. Cannot thank you enough. And again, just I know I say the same thing every time, but thank you, thank you very much. I don't know what else to say beyond that. And you all have seen so many cool concerts, so many amazing concerts are being talked about in chat, and I have the uh, never got to see any of the bantage all are talking about. I did, however, my first concert, if you can believe it was all that remains a story of the year past, the day and the Devil Wears Prada. That will tell you if you know those bands, you'll know exactly what type of show that was.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: But now never got to see Fish or Sticks any of those wonderful classic bands. Sadly, I'm very jealous or envious, I should say, I suppose of y'all's experience isn't getting to see them. Well, let's keep it moving along with the actual news and not me lamenting over the fact that I didn't see any of the classic rock bands. I actually beside now, ow you know, we're winging it now, we're having fun with it. Recently last night, actually I discovered that Anthrax did a cover of Kansas's Carry On Wayward Sun, and it's fantastic, actually absolutely fantastic, and I think I might actually like it a little better than the original, which very rarely happens.
Speaker 3: But what can you do.
Speaker 2: Anthrax has an amazing cover of carry On Wayward Son in case you didn't know, But for all I know, that's common knowledge. And I am just an ignorant, ignorant fool when it comes to music. I'm definitely an ignorant fool when it comes to music, but maybe not in this instance. Anyway, Moving along away from Kansas, we're not in Kansas anymore, Bitcoin showing signs of severe collapse, and this is something I want to get Tony Ardeban's take on when he comes on, because he has far more knowledge when it comes to crypto and the economy. Bitcoin has fallen fast, hard, and with no clear trigger. The og cryptocurrency Bitcoin is having a horrible month. Well get in line Bitcoin. The token has wiped out hundreds of billions of dollars in total market value, dropping below ninety two thousand for the first time since mid April. That's despite soaring to an all time high over one hundred and twenty six thousand a mere six weeks ago.
Speaker 3: A mere six weeks ago.
Speaker 2: It's been a bruising couple of weeks, and nobody is entirely clear on why. Even Bloomberg admitted that Bitcoin has fallen fast, hard and with no clear trigger. They don't know what's causing it could be anything. When prevailing theory, it's economic uncertainty over dwindling hope that the US Federal Reserve will lower interest rates next month. Lower rate usually leads to increased liquidity and more willingness to invest in more risky assets like crypto, and crypto is by nature, just the very definition of an intangible asset. It exists so long as the grid does.
Speaker 3: If you.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm of the opinion I think you can make a lot of money in cryptocurrency. I think if you're intelligent with your investing, investing is probably a great way to increase your net worth and your income. I don't know enough about it to feel comfortable investing or ever give investment advice. That is my opinion on it. I am sure there are people that do it wonderfully. I'm friends with some guys and they invest and they are big believers in it, and they're all about it, and they seem to be doing very well, and I'm very happy for them. But to me, I'm always too nervous to ever pull the trigger. It always seems like a good way to lose. Always seems like I'm involved with some kind of casino. The general market is risk off Bitwise. Asset Management Chief investment Officer Matthew Hogan told Bloomberg crypto was the canary in the coal mine for that it was the first to flinch. Experts say it's likely that there are several factors at play. The selloff is a confluence of profit taking by long term holders, institutional outflows, macro uncertainty, and leveraged longs getting wiped out. Nansen Senior research analyst Jake Cannis told Bloomberg what is clear is that the market has temporarily chosen a downward direction after a long period of consolidation and slash ranging. Paul said, investors to question the long held assumption that bitcoin was a hedge against inflation, as embac News reports, with the Digital Currencies crash, company not defying a larger self in the buzzy but tenuous AI market, and of course as time goes on, we see more and more people talking about the AI bubble and the potential for an AI crash, and more and more people are pointing out that it mirrors very closely what happened with the dot com bubble and then the dot com burst dot com bust. People over invested, they were investing in everything. There was just capital being thrown at anything, in everything, and someddenly people realize, wait a minute, perhaps this wasn't the best idea. That's an oversimplification of things. I was very young at the time, so I don't have clear memories. I don't remember people talking about the exact scenario. But from what I've read and seen over the years, this seems to be what happened, and it seems to be fairly closely tracking with AI. People have been investing in every AI company they can find. AI company goes public and there's a line around the corner of people waiting to throw their money at them, which doesn't seem to be the best idea anymore because they're not really delivering returns. Even open AI, even something as big as chat GPT, people are looking at it and saying, are you guys going to turn a profit? And Sam Altman himself got very upset when asked about that. Remember we talked about that on the show the other day last week. I believe maybe it was longer than last week, but Sam Alton was not happy. He said, well, you know, if you want to sell your shares to the interviewer, I've got we could find someone instantly to buy them.
Speaker 3: You don't get upset.
Speaker 2: When someone questions you if you're doing well, if you've got nothing to worry about, if you are armed so strong in honesty that it passes you by like the idle breeze that you heed not. Why get mad about it? If you don't have to worry about it, who cares? But Sam Altman does have to worry. He is sitting there.
Speaker 3: And people are pointing out.
Speaker 2: Hey, this looks a little funky. And so when you do that, you are threatening him his business model. So he has to get mad, he has to get upset because it is it is a bubble.
Speaker 3: Well, this is.
Speaker 2: Again, We're not going through this in any particular order.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit chaotic today.
Speaker 2: I was up late last night trying to get the studio set up done, so I'm all over the place and I'm having a great time. But this article is from Breitbart, and it is just a bit of fun. Chess boxing gaining popularity as a serious sport.
Speaker 3: Isn't that awesome?
Speaker 2: You can play chess and punch people in the face at the exact same time. Turns out that chess boxing is not only an actual sport, but an actual sport that has been gaining actual traction here in the United States. Well, this is something I need to get in on right away. Chess boxing involves exactly what its name promises. Two players spar in the ring for three minutes until the bell rings, after which they take off their gloves and go to the chess board for a time until they rotate back to the ring for another round. The match ends in a checkmate, a knockout, or a judge's decision. Now I really wonder My theory is that you just find a really really good boxer, ignore how good he is at chess, and you just go for ko after ko after ko. Why bother defeating your opponent intellectually when you can simply grind them into the dust. You don't need Magnus Carlson but you need. What you need is a Mike Tyson. Simple. Everybody's got a plan until you punch them in the face. This simplifies everything. Why bother learning to play chess? You know what, It doesn't matter if you don't even know the names.
Speaker 3: Of the pieces.
Speaker 2: So long as you are simply capable of delivering a stronger punch and making sure that your opponent can't play the game, you are totally fine. That's what matters here. Why complicate things? And this is again just I find it utterly absurd and completely hilarious the lengths people are going to to stave off boredom. Whether it's the people involved with this or the people watching this. We are even taking our entertainment to ridiculous levels. It's not simply enough anymore to have your sports in separate fashion. No, we're going to do chest boxing. I'm, for one, waiting for them to do poker knife fighting. I think that would be really interesting. Oh he's got a straight flush. Oh but he's been stabbed in the kidneys. That's going to make it hard to play this next hand. That's what I'm waiting for. That's when I'll truly become interested. So if anyone out there involved with chess boxing can make poker knife fighting a thing, you know, just let me know and I'll be your most dedicated you. I promise. It is just again the absurd concentration of everything that we are involved with, whether it is entertainment or drugs or the pornography people consume, it all seems to becoming more extreme and more absurd. And I think it's simply just because people are empty. The world is becoming more screwed up. There's less hope when it comes to anything and everything, so people need more and more ridiculous distractions. The bread and circuses have to start providing more bread and more circus per more concentrated forms. That's what we're dealing with here, and it's truly strange to see.
Speaker 3: However, it is funny. It is funny.
Speaker 2: Can't deny chest boxing does sound entertaining, at least half of it.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how people.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's because I'm a big old dumb dumb, but chess has never been something I enjoyed watching. You know, it's a great it's a great game. Not that I play, you know, you have to respect it, but it's just it's really it's really two guys sitting there moving little pieces around. It's not exactly fascinating to watch. But again, that could be because I'm a big old dumb dumb. And in just news you didn't see coming, at least news I didn't expect. Is Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj being praising Trump for prioritizing Christian persecution in Nigeria. And it's just we live in very strange times. On the heading of just who expected this?
Speaker 7: Not me?
Speaker 3: How did it become? Just why is she involved with this?
Speaker 2: I not faulting her for it, it's just I cannot understand how Nicki Minaj is somehow involved with geopolitics and is someone that we are sending to the United Nations to give speeches. I truly do not understand the world we live in anymore. Rat Megastar Nicki Minaj praised Donald Trump for prioritizing this year of the persecution and slaughter of Christians in Nigeria and thanked him for his leadership on the global stage and calling for actions on this issue again just.
Speaker 4: Very soon.
Speaker 3: I truly do not.
Speaker 2: Understand how these people become involved with these things, and perhaps that is my fault, but who knows? And that is just under the heading of who saw this coming? We also have a Billie Eilish and Elon Musk feud, which again this is under the heading of well who really cares? Elon Musk mocks Billy Eilish after she called him a pathetic a couple of words followed by the word coward. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, was Elon Musk's mocking retort, What is Zinger not the sharpest tool in the shed? Being the smartest man on the planet, allegedly, he's not very entertaining or rhetorically effective. Every time you hear Elon Musk speak, it's pretty boring, uninteresting, which is very strange for the world's smartest man. Eilish single must out at the recent Wall Street Journal Innovator Awards, using her acceptance speech to castigate billionaires for allegedly hoarding their wealth when people need empathy and help more than kind of like ever, especially in our country.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: The singer further shared several Instagram stories from My Voice, My Choice detailing the many world issues Elon Musk could solve with his vast wealth if only he gave it to others, as directed by her. That's right, if you were to just turn over your money to these people, they would absolutely know what to do with it, how to fix everything.
Speaker 3: Just turn it over.
Speaker 2: And you know, we're not any fans of Elon Musk here, but this is part of the reason why so many people are desperate, to desperate to defend Elon and Trump because of the enemies they have, because it's these privileged know nothings and I have. Privilege is such a charge toward nowadays because of who generally uses it. But Billie Eilish is wealthy by the vast majority of standards. She is most likely a multi millionaire Billy Eilish could probably afford to never take another dime from royalties and instead send all of that to a charity that's actually going to fix the world's problems, like she says. But instead she's not doing that, is she. No, Now, she's probably going to increase for spending when it comes to her lifestyle needs, because that's generally what happens. People don't tend to cut back. They tend to grow their expenses as their income grows. And so people can see this Billie Eilish Taylor Swift jet setting around the world in her multimillion dollar jet, people like Al Gore lecturing us all on the climate agenda as he's a multi millionaire. It is just this level of hypocrisy that people see and it makes them desperate to defend Well, look look who their enemies are. Look at this Billie Eilish character making fun of Elon Musk. I've got to defend him. And yeah, Billie Eilish is annoying. Yeah she's ridiculous. Yeah she's a hypocrite. That doesn't make Elon Musk a savior. That doesn't mean he's a hero. It doesn't mean he's a good person. But that's why so many people just immediately knee jerk reaction want to defend them, because the Left has been so obnoxious and obviously obviously hypocriteticle for so long that that's just what happens. They immediately just need to defend them. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the David Knight Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: But this article comes from responsible state craft Pompeo to advise Ukraine weapons company accused of corruption. Surprise, the former Trump official who makes full throated arguments for more ade Kiev now stands to benefit directly from endless war. There, What a shocker. Who could have seen that coming? Isn't that a surprise? I don't think it's really a surprise to anyone that's paying attention. That is simply business as usual. You can see good old Pompeo there at the top of the article, quickly rising to prominence in wartime. Firepoint is currently under scrutiny for its alleged price gouging practices and for its ties to Timer mindis a Zelenski associate being investigated for corruption charges also charged that the company has an unfair monopoly over the drone market, earning about one billion this year. Firepoint is now constructing a factory in Denmark. Pompeo's new role continues a pattern of reported wartime conflict of interest. R supported last summer that Pompeo's took to benefit from the Trump peace plan he proposed in The Wall Street Journal, which called for Ukraine to join the EU for a five hundred billion dollar lend lease program for Ukraine to buy US weapons. As a director at prominent Ukrainian telecom company Gibstar, Pompeo would have stood to gain from the economic benefits Gebstar realized the Ukraine's view ascension had his peace plan been realized. And of course this is more of the same. This is exactly what the US always does, its war profiteering. I'm going to make money on all sides.
Speaker 3: Tony is.
Speaker 2: Just text me. He says he is having issues with Zoom. He may not be able to join us. And I completely understand. Technology is a pickle pickle master. It works when it wants to. And that is that is the delicacy, the delicacy of the grid that we all deal with here, isn't that? That's just how it is. We all are at the mercy of technology these days. We're going to continue to try to connect with Tony. If it happens fantastic, we will get him on and we will discuss gold and silver. If not, I understand, and we will continue on with the show. I think I forgot to mention this earlier, but I do have an interview that I'm going to play for you in the third hour. It is the interview that my dad did with Zoe Smith, the medical whistleblower. It's a good interview and it is worth watching in case you haven't seen it. I would like to use interviews during these I like to use interviews for rebroadcasts because a lot of people may not have seen them, and they always provide such fantastic information. Like I said, with this Pompeo, this is more of the same. This is we're profiteering, and they are utterly shameless about it at this point. Yeah, we're gonna make money off this. What are you gonna do to stop us? Raytheon needs another few hundred billion dollars, don't you know? And if the cost is a few hundred, few thousand, few hundred thousand dead, Who cares, what does it matter? Doesn't matter to raytheon and that's that's fine by them.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll move along from Pompeo. Take a look at this article from RT and it says French jets. French jets won't help Ukraine, and this is coming from the Kremlin. Ukraine's potential purchase of French made Rafale fighter jets will not alter the situation on the battlefield in Kiev's in Kiev's favor, Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov said on Tuesday. And of course it's not just a matter of the jets. This article also goes on to point this out, but you can have all the gear and tech in the world, but if you don't have the people to man them and fly them or utilize them, it doesn't matter. You can reduce the number of people you need, you know, working towards drone warfare and all that, but if Kiev does not have the fighter pilots, then these fighter jets don't do them any good. And in this article it details how like, yeah, we're actually going to train the Ukrainians on it and it's a ten year plan. Ten year plan. How long do they think this war is going to drag on? How long do they think it will continue? That is another just sign that they don't intend this to ever stop. Now we're going to continue this forever and ever and ever endless war. Isn't that wonderful? We're going to take a quick break. I've got a couple more tech issues to sort out and hopefully we'll be back at full strength when I return.
Speaker 4: Stay with us, Jordan listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, folks, and joining me now is Tony Arderburn. We have foiled the plots of the technological assassins. We're back online, So thank you for joining me today, Tony.
Speaker 3: Ex exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you again for joining us, and I just want to get your take on what's going on with the gold and silver markets as well as crypto. People are starting to worry about Bitcoin. They looking at it saying, actually, you know, it's kind of crashing right now, and we don't know why. We don't understand it, No one really does, but it's it seems to be crashing, And isn't that odd?
Speaker 3: Isn't that strange. I don't think it's that strange.
Speaker 10: Honestly, it's a supply issue with bitcoin, and there's not a lot of supply. I mean, the exchanges have somewhere around two million bitcoin tops and as supposed to be like a twenty one million supply, but that's really on about sixteen million.
Speaker 3: So I think what you're watching is a shakeout.
Speaker 10: And I think this I'm not alone on this, but as far as what's happening with bitcoin, I think it's a manufactured There are market conditions for liquidation as we reached the all time high in October and there was a big sell off from some older wallets and people that have held individuals have held for a long time. But the metrics still are true and less and less individuals have just one bitcoin, Travis. It is less than eight hundred and fifty thousand people around the world hold at least one bitcoin, and that number is shrinking because of institutions. So if you ask me, and this is also something that's happening I think on the gold and silver realm is that regular people are being shaken out of their bitcoin so that whales and institutions can gobble it up.
Speaker 3: And I think.
Speaker 10: You know, you go back to when Larry Fink from Blackrock goes to Davos, goes to the World Economic Forum last year and says, hey, a bitcoin is going to go to seven hundred thousand, and I thought, wow, that's at the time. If you overlaid that price for bitcoin, it would be the exact market cap for what gold was at the time. And Larry Fink's not a fan of gold. Lack Rock is not a fan of gold, a physical gold, because he believes it disrupts the financial system. That same thing that the European Central Bank set about gold this last year is that gold is a threat to the economic order.
Speaker 2: Because if there's ever an endorsement for gold, it's someone like Larry Fink coming out and saying no, I don't like that stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: If you ever needed a sign, it's Larry Fink. And to be clear, he's talking about physical gold.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, Larry Fink was talking about physical gold and silver and the thought it disrupted developing nations. What does that even mean? I think, I think what you you know we're watching here is a shakeout because there is a hard cap limited supply of bitcoin. And yeah, you can manipulate it in some ways, but at the end of the day, there's only supposed to be twenty one million in the system, and again there's less than that because you've got Satoshi's wallets and the millions of bitcoin that are lost forever and landfills or what have you. So I think that's I think that's what we're watching, and that's not me being bullish on bitcoin and telling you it's going to be two hundred thousand by the end of the year or some crazy thing. It may crash further, and it may crash further for this exact reason. I think when if you look at if you just do the math a year from now and we do the same metrics, less individuals will hold at least one bitcoin, and more institutions will hold more.
Speaker 2: I've also, as you say, you know, people are being forced out, and that seems to be the way everything goes nowadays.
Speaker 3: You know, whether it's.
Speaker 2: Black Rock buying up houses or this happening with bitcoin. The average person is just being forced out of basically every market. The only thing that you're going to be allowed to buy, it seems, is consumer goods, and even then the prices are going up so dramatically on that that you.
Speaker 3: Can't even have forward.
Speaker 2: Those things, your you know, little playthings that make your slavery somewhat bearable are getting removed from you. Just like, no, well you can't have a house, but you can enjoy your video games. Well, now we took the video games and we made them lame and gay.
Speaker 3: You can't have that.
Speaker 2: The movies are lame and gay, can't have that. Just every single thing, even the distractions, are being peeled away at this point, and we're kind of facing down to the barrel of just this, the coming.
Speaker 3: Hardships, as it were.
Speaker 2: And I've also been curious of how much of this is you know, maybe like you said, you know, the people who own just one singular bitcoin or small portions of it as an investment, Like I don't have enough income coming in, I have to sell out. The economy is so bad that I just need an infusion of cash right now. I need to have some money. How much of this is that? And you know, there's no real way to quantify that. It's simply speculation on my part, but it does seem like it's a possibility that things are just expensive, that the economy is bad, that people are jobless, and these guys that were you know, oh, I'm gonna hold, I'm gonna hold, I'm gonna hold. Have each point where it's just well, I can't anymore.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: If it's between me selling my bitcoin, which may eventually make me rich, or me starving right now and losing my house, that's an easy choice to make. I mean, it's not easy, but there's an obvious answer to it, just like well, I guess, I guess the bitcoin has to go, and it's just yeah, Blackrock never has to make that kind of choice. Blackrock has an infinite supply of money. They can hold bitcoin as the world burns around them forever and it'll be fine.
Speaker 3: And it's just.
Speaker 2: Again, this is why, yeah, this is why again, just the volatility of crypto has always been why I thought for the you know, I thought it was funny as a meme, which is why again, I'm sure you've heard the story I bought dog coin.
Speaker 3: I bought a bunch of it when it.
Speaker 2: Was really really cheap, because like, oh it's dog I'll buy one hundred dollars of it, and now it'll be a good funny story. You know, I don't have any expenses one hundred dollars. That's nothing at that time, and then it goes to the moon and I'm one of the idiots that lost my password of course, so that's a that's a fortune gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, easy come, easy go. Well, don't feel so bad.
Speaker 10: I remember I bought my first bitcoin ATM and I was broke. I mean, I saw people using it at one of my family's convenience stores. We had somebody leasing a space, and I said, what is that?
Speaker 3: And I go.
Speaker 10: I knew what bitcoin was, so I go and buy a little bit of bitcoin, and I realized it was trading for three hundred and eighty dollars. So instead of buying the bitcoin, I boughtcoin ATMs because I wanted to be a retailer. This is just bought the bitcoin. Could have done far better. So you're not You're not alone. And I think of all the bitcoin that's passed through my hands, you know, through my business. So no, there's no way to know, you know, you can't see the future that you know. Bitcoin again, was it twenty seventeen hit at the end of the year's twenty five thousand and twenty twenty one sixty some one thousand and crashed again. I was at the Bitcoin conference in Nashville in twenty four it was trading at sixty three thousand. I decided to buy more with my company daily after that, and of course one hundred thousand by the end of twenty four then what we've been kind of flat.
Speaker 3: We hit an all time high in October.
Speaker 10: But I think it's I think this is another push to separate regular people from assets. Travis, and by the way, bitcoins not alone in this. I'm seeing massive liquidations of silver, and people come into my shops, both in Texas and Missouri and they're like, hey, can I get cash, and like, what's really hard for me to do that? Everybody's selling me stuff and then there's almost no buyers, so I have to sell, especially the large orders I have to take to the trading house, and it takes up to two weeks to get paid.
Speaker 3: Now that silver floating.
Speaker 10: Up to something else, and that's of course the goal too, But I'm seeing that more and more and more in these massive liquidations from regular people. Because you're right that the economy is very weak. Inflation is eaten into metastasizing into everything that we do, driving prices up, weakening the dollar, weakening your savings, causing shortfalls, and so I see that everyday people's selling and it's going to institutions. Kiko had a great article it's up right now. It's the silver has its fifth annual supply deficit. So it's like, you know, two three hundred million ounces of supply deficit a year, which means the above ground supply has to be taken from in order to fuel just development and whether you know it's technological or medical or monetary or whatever it is. So there's not enough mining going on. So same thing with bitcoin. It's it's you know, it is a magic trick in so many ways. And I think that's what in my opinion, and it's a contrarian opinion, but I think that regular people being shaken out of assets right now so that the super elite can because who wants to buy stocks? Who wants to go into this? Yeah you really want to go into this like one hundred times earning over leverage zombie corporation, you know, wasteland?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I talked briefly about investing earlier, and the only thing I could say is, you know, I have no advice to give on it. I personally don't invest because you know, the market doesn't seem to play fair. I know guys who are big on investing, and they seem to be doing well for themselves. And there are guys that swear by you know, oh, I invest in these specific companies and I get a return, and you know that's great for them. I'm happy for them, you know, I want them to succeed. I want them to be able to build a nest egg. It's just investing has always been something that I've leary of. It's always felt to me like I'm walking into a casino and I can't see the sucker at the table, which means surprise, surprise.
Speaker 3: It's me. You know, when you're.
Speaker 2: Betting, when you've got black Rock on one side of you and Vanguard on the other and you're sitting in between them, like, oh boy, I'm sure going to play at this table with these guys, so you're probably not making it out of there alive, Like there's sharks in these waters. The market isn't fair, you know, at any time.
Speaker 3: It's rigged at the top, and it's rigged.
Speaker 10: It's rigged through tech technology, it's rigged through I mean nanoseconds of trading prior to I mean, if there's a big push for a stock, I was just listening to a podcast on this that's breaking it down.
Speaker 3: I think they had a sixty minutes report on it.
Speaker 10: It was just basically the the AI that's built into it. Now it's hard to find value. So if you, by the way, I'm all for investing, and I think you're right, people, are.
Speaker 2: You lost connection with Tony briefly? Hopefully it reconnects window. I mean, I'm going to look at something. It's going to be fears we lost you briefly. Would you go back just about, you know, ten seconds and recap what you just said.
Speaker 3: I was just I'm saying I'm a trader. I'm not a day trader.
Speaker 10: I'm an entrepreneur, and I would I have a longer, much longer window, much longer horizon than what's going to happen tomorrow. I'm more like, hey, what's going to happen three and five years out? So I'm all for you know, I'm all for investment, but I just and then there's people that do really well, so I don't want to take that away from them. But personally me, I look at this and it's a it's a clown show, you know when it comes to finance, and it's just mean, fiat currency is failing all around the world, So what are you pricing these stocks? And I mean, if you really if you take the stocks in the S and P five hundred and everything else, and you look at what the performance against inflation, it's not great. It's not like it didn't do as well as you think it did. It just looks that way because you've got these you know, ten extras or whatever it is. Well, if your currency's failing, you didn't really increase, you just outpaced inflation, or maybe you're neutral. Well that's what gold and silver do, and theoretically that's what bitcoin is supposed to do. It's bitcoins having a bad run in the last nine months or so, and then again could be manufactured so they can reset this thing. I don't think that black rock is going to be denied its return.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not going to take black rocks a birthright from it. Its birthright is apparently the entire world. They're going to buy it all eventually and nothing will stand in their way. I want to ask, what's on your radar with gold and silver. We talked about how what you said that article from Kitko where silver faces fifth annual supply deficit. What else is going on with gold and silver?
Speaker 3: And what do you have going on at wise.
Speaker 2: Wolf Gold, And of course you can go to David Knight dot gold if you guys want.
Speaker 3: To pick up some gold or silver. Well, I think what we talked about earlier.
Speaker 2: Is we're having connection issues. Tony is frozen again, but he will be right back and we'll continue to talk about what's going on with gold and silver. But again I'm going to David Knight dot gold to get yourself So.
Speaker 3: Those both ways. So I don't want to say sorry, I don't interrupt you again, Tony, but you froze for a minute. I really yeah, But if you.
Speaker 2: Again just go back about ten seconds and recap, that'd be great.
Speaker 10: Sure, well, I would just encourage people if you're again, I'd love to buy people's silver and buy people's gold that we make a living off that. But I am concerned that the average person is being stripped of their physical precious metals in this time, and there's there's a there's a transfer of wealth happening, and I know people need to sell again. That's how I make a living off this. It's counterintuitive for me to even say, like hold your product like it's you should hold that gold and silver as long as you can, and sometimes you can't. Sometimes I have to liquidate because of cast positions and cash flow.
Speaker 3: So I understand it.
Speaker 10: But I think the most important thing to watch this is big picture macro stuff, Travis. But the it's flowing upwards to institutions, large holders, investment capital, way past the average person, and it's going to drive you know, the price is being driven by consumption, Okay, this basic economics. Somebody's consuming it. Somebody's consuming the gold, somebody's consuming the silver. And then there's also the uncertainty in the markets, you know, the fear, uncertainty in doubt. And like your dad said, it's the it's the FED and the FUD that that drive this. And the FED is gonna You think you think we're you think we've seen gold and silver prices spike recently, Wait till next year. Holy moly, did you see the the.
Speaker 3: The cover of the Economist magazine?
Speaker 7: No? I did not this.
Speaker 10: Rothschild, Oh Rothschild, you know controlled and they're the main owners of the Economist magazine's Surprise Surprise, But you should look at there's a headline up on Drudge about the cover of it's just famine, pestilence, and war predicted for twenty twenty six, predictive programming stuff of which you know they would be delighted if that all kicks off, because you know, they fund both sides, all these these the super elite. We know this story, and they'd like to for you to have this dark view, the obleik view of the future.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to be that way, but that's what's going on.
Speaker 10: We're we're being you know, shaken out of our positions, and there's a transfer of wealth happening right now, the likes of which I don't think has ever been seen before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I think when you say, you know, it's never been seen before. It never before has so much wealth been so intangible and liquid.
Speaker 3: So much of it is just you know, ethereal.
Speaker 2: And when someone is doesn't physically hold their wealth, it's a lot easier to siphon it off of them. You know, these assets just you know, they vanish overnight sometimes oh whoops. You know, even you know, the dollar you can be soon with inflation, but at least then you have the physical thing. Whereas stocks, you know, they're not real. You don't actually own a piece of that company. Like you can't go in and say, well, I would like my value in whatever materials you have here. If you show up with a piece of paper, they're going to laugh you out of the room. Like if the company goes to zero, you're not going to be like, well, can I at least get my value in steel whatever the building is. And it's just people are it's so easy to take people for absolutely everything when everything is being traded on and you're like, oh, well, you know, we're going to repackage these subprime assets and someone else will buy it, and then someone else repackages that and sells it on down the line, and it's just this continual you know, everything just gets shakier and shakeier. And as someone who you know, doesn't have a huge background this, every time I look at the economy, I just get uneasy because I truly do not understand how it hasn't all come tumbling down. You know, as a layman you look at it and go, surely this this house of cards, Like it's like it's almost like it's levitating.
Speaker 3: You know, there's no bottom wrong.
Speaker 2: The House of Cards is just there in space and you're looking at it's like, that's not right now.
Speaker 3: Something is wrong here.
Speaker 2: The laws of physics, the rules of the world aren't applying for some reason. And I don't know, you know, it's like my dad always says, why Ley Coyote has run out off the cliff and he just hasn't looked down yet. All it takes is someone to look down and say, oh, no, oh, I've made a mistake, and then everything goes At least that's the way it seems to me. But because again you've got these players like Black Rock or Vanguard, and guys like Larry Think in charge of them. Who knows how long they can sustain this unreality. They've got billions or trillions of dollars at their disposal, and as such, maybe the rules don't apply. Maybe they can string this on forever. Maybe they can. Yeah, maybe we'll all be living in palaces of gold one day thanks to them. But I'm not holding my breath.
Speaker 10: I think you've got a great point there, and you look at the actual metrics of the world economy and this is something that I first saw like just to displayed in Nashville last year with Michael Saylor and he was given a presentation and I thought, I've never never seen it put that way, and it was just blocks. I've talked about this many times, but it was like blocks and blocks of where on this graph on this giant screen, and it was like, you know, sovereign wealth funds, real estate, you know, stock, stock markets, it has where all the wealth in the world supposedly is that you like you mentioned it's liquid, right, and it was it was like beyond like six hundred trillion or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: And then it shows like these.
Speaker 10: Tiny little boxes over on the left hand side in the corner and it was gold, silver, and bitcoin like of course gold like over a twenty trillion market cap now and I think bitcoins like two it's lost two trillion, another two trillion, something like that in a sea of hundreds supposedly hundreds of trillions, and the actual like finite money is only like a couple that doesn't make any sense. And that's why I think there's something going on now. A lot of this stuff that isn't real being liquidated or repurposed into the real and meanwhile the economy is in the tank. I mean, it's it's only propped up because they just run the printing press, Travis. I mean that's if you look at December first, is when officially the FED is going to stop quantitative tightening, which have they you know, I don't know what kind of good they've actually done. They've raised interest rates to a lot and then they've read you know, lowered them again. So that supposedly December first, quantative tightening, the policy of it stops, and then Drome pals out and I think after that, I think the money printer go burr.
Speaker 3: That's what I think.
Speaker 10: I think they do that until the system resets and all bets are off on what pricing is. I think it's gonna it's going to be a different, uh currency system. Currencies are failing around the world. This is a currency issue.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw an article and I don't know how I didn't grab it. I thought I did, but it just you know, Trump saying, oh, I want to fire Drome Palell. I'd love to fire him, and just uh, you know, the FED saying I want to fire the FED chair. Oh, would be great to do that, and Breitbart was reporting on it without any real commentary on it. They didn't point out the fact that, well, he can't fire the FED Chair, can he? And I don't know how much of that is just an assumption on their part that, you know, oh, their audience knows that the FED Chair is not beholden to the president and you know, doesn't have to answer to anyone in government, or how much of that is just wanting to, you know, give Trump this aura of always a tough guy. Look how he's talking to the FED Chair. Look at what he's doing. Oh, I'd love to fire that guy. Maybe he's gonna do it, except he can't. He can't. He's the FED Chair gets to sit there and do whatever he wants, and the President is just gonna twiddle his thumbs and pretend to be a tough guy.
Speaker 3: But you'd get a fire Fauci too. Yeah, don't forget that.
Speaker 2: You didn't fire Fauci, all these guys that did so much for the American people, such wonderful fellas Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Rightbart didn't run it through its tel Aviv filter. You know, It's like, right Bart just gets you to the edge of what the thing is and then they're just like, ah, you know, they just kind of leave you. It's so you know, it's so funny. Love, those of those outlets are the same way. And you're absolutely right. What does that say about the presidency? What does that say about who runs this country? You're talking about? You have the you have literally someone follows the president around with us with a briefcase handcuff to them. It's called the football. It has the launch codes for nuclear weapons. But you can't fire the head of the Central Bank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to me we have all the worst elements of, you know, an authoritarian regime without any of the benefits, the alleged benefits that people talk about of Well, you can have decisive action. You got one guy that's in control, and he makes the choices and his word is law, and when he says, you know, jump, everyone.
Speaker 3: Says how high.
Speaker 2: Trump just kind of meanders around and sets terrible precedents that someone else will come in and abuse later and then just wanders off. And he was like, oh, well, I would have loved to have done something, but you know, what can I do? Just well, you know, if you really were this tough guy that you're talking about, if you really were the guy that people seem to think you are when you have marched the Marines into the FED offices and frog marched everyone off and just been like, well, you know, you guys have admitted to tanking the economy on multiple occasions, and sure you keep promising, well we learned our lesson, we won't do it again, we promise this time.
Speaker 3: But you have that. That's how you know.
Speaker 10: That's how you know it's a pageant because uh, that's national security. By the way, I mean, what other what other priority and nationals other than a direct imminent threat would be It'd be your money. Your money is the number one priority to protect. Would be the functioning of your economy, the actual the lifeblood of it, and right now it's poisoned. Yeah, so like the near fact that you don't do anything about it anyway, Well, and we'll look back and I think Jerome Powell will be seen as a very moderate, uh player in all this. It's a very moderate you know, not on the fringes, not crazy, because I think what they're going to do in twenty twenty six is going to dwarf all past experiences with what the FED does and the linkage between the Treasury and the Fed, not that they're that unlinked, but I think it'll just be a fusion. You won't know where one begins in the other ends at the after next year, and then it'll just be I think that's that's when we're headed to the finish line of twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: At that point, I'm so excited for the new hybrid tyrannies they're working on. You know, the old tyrannies are just so passe and boring. Now I really need a chimera tyranny to come in and ruin my life. It's not enough for the old ones at this point. So, like I said, what have you got going on at wise wolf Gold and what's.
Speaker 3: Going on with Wolfpack?
Speaker 2: I know you've been, you know, working like a dog constantly, just trying to keep things, you know, running smoothly for the people who subscribed to wolf Pack.
Speaker 3: How's that going? It's going well.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm it's a It's a job that I'm born to do, so I love it, and I do get kind of sideways because I go back and forth between Texas and Missouri and it's like a supply thing and getting stuff back and forth.
Speaker 3: I'm in Texas right now. But no, I love it. And I think as long.
Speaker 10: As we can keep the the supply you know, rolling in and it's not flowing up to these faceless, soulless giant corporations, don't don't do that people.
Speaker 3: I think it's a limited supply by the way travel.
Speaker 10: I just this is what I'm noticing about physical gold and silver is that? And that's why I've got it on my notes. So I'm going to talk to Yaka after the show. I just started thinking, you know they got rid of the penny this year, well why don't we buy I think Wolfpack gotta have the back to the copper pennies pre nineteen eighty two. We should start putting few in. I mean, that's that's real tangible assets. That's a that's a real asset. Even a copper penny prior nineteen eighty two is worth something. It's worth more than a cent.
Speaker 3: It costs four.
Speaker 2: It's amazing to me. It's amazing how quietly that happened too. You know, the penny is gone. You know, it's not going to be manufactured anymore. This is you know, sure it's one cent, but one cent used to actually be worth having. You know, people used to actually be able to buy things with a penny. That's how far we've come that a penny is now not even.
Speaker 3: Worth you know. They finally looked at and said nah, and they just scrapped it.
Speaker 2: And it's just everyone is fine with it because they realize that carrying a penny around with you is such a waste of time and effort. Yes, it's gone, and that's how far our money has fallen. We are just getting rid of it. We're discarding the penny. And if they're going to discard the penny, how long until they look at the nickel and.
Speaker 10: Go, well, it's fourteen It's costs fourteen cents to make a nickel. Now, it's just they won't they'll they'll get rid of the nickel too. And that's really about We've saw this at the beginning of COVID nineteen eighty four, when the money was dirty and want that dirty cash, dirty cash.
Speaker 3: You know it can't do that. It's the invisible feel the guys. I feel really bad for these Colombian drug lords.
Speaker 2: What are they going to get their hundreds to snort their cocaine with If the United States isn't just endlessly printing them. And I feel really sorry for them, you know, it's just it's going to be difficult though to do like CIA bucks or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe they SEEI it can print little vouchers, you know, this.
Speaker 10: Is they have its own like they'll do little loadable debit cards or something like that.
Speaker 3: The gift cards. Well, that's right.
Speaker 2: They can use the gift card to chop the cocaine and then you know, another CIA dud ad to snort it.
Speaker 3: This is perfect, this is easy. We're figuring it out.
Speaker 10: But yeah, the cash is under assault and they're gonna get rid of the penny. So I thought about, what if I bring back copper pennies, I mean like wheat pennies and stuff, and we you know, we could do I could buy them for you know, a discount on wholesale.
Speaker 3: Or platinum.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm talking about bringing platinum, and platinum has had a great run in the last twelve months, and I think it's only I mean, these are precious metals and things that are finite resources that power the world.
Speaker 3: To make the world go around.
Speaker 10: I don't think they're going to go down price in a realm where fiat currency is imploding. So I'm gonna I'm thinking about bringing some other items into wolf Pack, and some stuff that we haven't done before, just for variety, and because the dollars dollars lost fifty percent or more of its purchasing power against gold in the last twelve months.
Speaker 3: I didn't make that call, Travis. I didn't say that was going to happen last year. I'm not that kind of prognosticator. I just know that on a long enough timeline it would happen. That's what happen.
Speaker 2: That's one of those ones where you have fact like, that's Babe Ruth level calling your shots, because oh yeah, anyone that would have said that would have probably been laughed out of the building. You're insane. There's no way that happens. That's crazy talk. And sure enough, here we are and the dollar doesn't show any signs of slowing down. So again, Wolfpack, you can go to David night dot gold start accumulating gold or silver. And we started a little bit late. So I've kept you a little bit long, Tony. I know you've got all kinds of stuff going on. I don't want to keep you too much. So again, Wolfpack and go to David Night dot gold and start accumulating anything else you want to leave the folks with.
Speaker 7: Tony.
Speaker 10: Sure, I'll be doing my radio show here at eleven am Central time, so I'm going to go prep for that, So find me over on Rumble an America Unplug channel or on my ex ex at Tony Ardburn.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for joining us, Tony, and again, David Knight dot gold. I am now going to turn you up. I'm not going to turn you over to Zoe Smith interview. My dad did, and I will see you all on Monday.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 6: Welcome back and joining us now is Zoe Smith. She has set up a website thrill Kill Medical cult dot com. You can also find her on substack. The name of the substack is Zoe. That's Ze dot substack dot com. And we want to talk to her about being a whistleblower and the things that she saw during the pandemic lockdown. Zoe worked as a medical coder for over a decade. Tell us a little bit about that. What was that involved with is that for insurance purposes, identifying the procedures and putting the right code on it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Hi, thanks for thanks for being here. Yeah, So a medical coder, A lot of people don't even know that it exists because you don't really see it as a patient. But everything that happens to you in a hospital, clinic, X ray lab, whatever, has to have a diagnosis and procedure assigned, and that's how your doctor gets paid. So the coder is the one who reviews that documentation, assigns the right diagnosis code, assigns the right procedure code, and that's what gets put on the bill, and that your insurance or medicare uses to pay your doctor or the lab or the hospital for their services.
Speaker 12: So it's really boring until would happened and then you had.
Speaker 7: A bird I view of what was going on.
Speaker 6: I was just telling you off air, I said, the AHA moment for me was the aha the American Hospital Association and I believe it was August of twenty twenty. I've talked about this many times. They got very upset because they said to CMS, who was paying them? They said, you told us that we didn't have to have a PCR documentation for this.
Speaker 7: He said that you didn't have enough of.
Speaker 6: Them, and you said they didn't work, and you said, we just pointed somebody to a clinical diagnosis, and you would give us a twenty percent bonus on everything that we did to the people, as well as the upfront cash bonus of thirteen thousand dollars. And now you want to have this new requirement. You know that's not fair. So they were complaining because they weren't getting paid, and it kind of exposed the whole thing, except.
Speaker 7: Nobody would cover that.
Speaker 6: It was amazing to me how there was dead silence everywhere about that. I mean, you incentivize people to that degree. And I would always say to people, Look, the money is the issue.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: The decoration of the emergency by Trump unleashed the money and then they put out these rules through CMS and paid these people to kill is really what was happening. And that's what you saw as well, right, Yeah.
Speaker 12: That's they did.
Speaker 11: I don't know if you're familiar with the vaxed bus, but Children's Health Defense they sent out a third one. So they've done a part one, part two, and now part three. The part three is called authorized to kill for that reason because the Cares Act really did it incentivized the behavior change in hospitals and with positions, and how they were able to practice medicine. It set everything on its head and it incentivize everything. What you're talking about, what the AGA said about you didn't even need a PCR test result to get that COVID diagnosis is absolutely correct. And that was one of the things that I noticed in the Pandora's box of things that changed right at.
Speaker 12: When they declared weeks to flatten the curve in.
Speaker 11: March twenty twenty, they changed all the coding roles as well. So the April first, twenty twenty is when the COVID nineteen diagnosis went into effect, and we were actually told to commit fraud before that time because we didn't have a code to reflect COVID nineteen and we needed.
Speaker 12: To track that so much.
Speaker 11: And of course everyone had to get the PCR test in order to get the diagnosis. But then there was this official coding guideline, which is what.
Speaker 12: We use as coders. It's like our bible.
Speaker 11: It tells us what's correct, what's fraud, and it's essentially it lays out the rules. And in those rules, there's a part that says, in order to be diagnosed with COVID nineteen, all your physician needs to do is write down in their medical opinion that they think that you have COVID nineteen. They didn't need to do an exam, they didn't need to have a PCR test result. And it says right in that official guideline, this is an exception to Section two H in Patient Coding Guidelines, which says for every other diagnosis, they have to do an exam and they have to have some sort of clinical documentation, usually some sort of lab work or diagnostics to prove their working diagnosis.
Speaker 12: So COVID was an exception.
Speaker 11: For that, and that was one of the really big red flags that came up for me. And of course I noticed in my position, not only is everyone getting this PCR test when we come in, they're not all sick, but then they get this COVID nineteen diagnosis. And the part that most people that still a lot of people aren't familiar with is when they did the two.
Speaker 12: Weeks to flatten the curve and they locked down everybody.
Speaker 11: They actually kicked people out of the ICU early, and they shut down other wings of the hospital. They went down to a skeleton crew, so they consolidated wings within the hospital, so the ER and the ICUs stayed open the rest of the hospital was shut down. We were getting furloughed and laid off and hiring freezes and no raises, no bonuses.
Speaker 12: During the time when the media was saying.
Speaker 11: These healthcare heroes are showing up to fight the onslaught of COVID nineteen patients.
Speaker 12: What was an onslaught of false positive tests?
Speaker 11: But it wasn't an onslaught of a whole bunch of patients. We were getting furloughed. So the hospital really really needed that money because they were bankrupted right before those incentives came out, so they really needed those incentives. So they were absolutely excited to label someone as COVID nineteen and get that twenty percent diagnosis, and then hook them up to the ventilator, which they got another bonus for, and then the rendes appear, which they were giving out.
Speaker 12: Like candy during this entire time.
Speaker 11: The bonus really didn't go into effect until August of twenty twenty, but they were using it from about April all the way through.
Speaker 12: And I noticed how the protocols were killing people.
Speaker 11: And doctors would just say, oh, this is a progression of COVID nineteen, And to this day a lot of people will say, oh, I had a family member that died of COVID. They went to the hospital because they had COVID and they died of COVID.
Speaker 12: But I asked them, did they really die of COVID or did they die of the protocol? Were they not that sick until they got there?
Speaker 11: And then they circled the drain because in my experience, most of the patients within sometimes a few days to sometimes it took up to a month. But those protocols were killing people, shutting down their organs and then they would die. And that wasn't normal to have that happen to a pneumonia patient. Normally they'd be there three days, we pump them full of antibiotics which we weren't using for COVID nineteen, and then they would go home.
Speaker 12: So this was totally backwards.
Speaker 11: And then I started to notice all the incentives because even as a coder, they have all these checks and balances in the electronic medical record system and it counts against you if you miss something, so like if I missed someone for COVID nineteen, I would get a notice about it, like, oh, this is going to count against your score and might not get a raise this year because you weren't a good coder, and they were watching that for randesivir because the bonuses were so much on the bill. Every single Randezevier infusion was four thousand dollars give her take a little bit throughout the country because it's weighted based on where you live, so be more expensive in New.
Speaker 12: York or California. But around four thousand dollars her dose is how much they were getting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the ventilators. I interviewed a woman who was a nurse. She wrote a book called Pandemic Nurse, and she was in Florida and she said, I wasn't seeing the kind of narrative that they were talking about with the pandemic, and everybody was saying it was all happening up in New York. So she left and went to New York to help and set around for a couple of days after she told them she was there before they brought her in. When they finally did bring her in, she's like, you know what's going on? They're not busy either. When they brought her in, physician walked around, showed to people on the ventilators and said, you know, about ninety percent of these people are going to die, and.
Speaker 7: She said it was it was horrible. They were just killing people.
Speaker 6: And of course, when you look at it, if you get a thirteen percent, if you get a thirteen thousand dollars bonus for pointing at somebody and saying they got COVID, they may not even be sick, as you pointed out. Then if you put them on a ventilator, you get thirty nine thousand dollars already right there, You got fifty two thousand dollars for a machine that cost you fifty thousand dollars, and then they will pay you twenty percent on the charges that you've got for them to use it until you kill them with that ventilator. And again, pullmonologists were looking at this and come back and said, this never made any sense. We never did it, like as you're pointing out, they'd get people antibiotics and things like that, so we would never put people on a ventilator, you know, for pneumonia or things like that.
Speaker 12: Exactly.
Speaker 6: Well of it was so incredibly corrupt and counterintuitive, and they turned the hospitals into killing machines for money, and everybody was.
Speaker 7: Willing to do that.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you got somebody that's there, and even if it wasn't an economic emergency that have been created partially by the government. You know, if you were to tell somebody, you point to that person and say they've got this condition, I'll give you thirteen thousand dollars. We know how human nature works, and we know how the corporate hospitals work. I mean, the incentives to do that are going to be huge, just like the disincentives to report somebody when they've had a reaction to the vaccines are going to be huge as well. Were you still there when they started the vaccination program or had you left because you say that you left when they made the vaccine mandatory.
Speaker 7: Did you see it happening before that?
Speaker 11: I started to wake up during really when they started declaring two weeks to flatten the curb and I started seeing people wearing masks in public. I knew this was not this was not a pandemic and there was something some kind of psychological operation going on because I had worked in the hospital for the swine flu scare and it wasn't a thing in the hospital like it was just regular flu.
Speaker 12: I don't even talked to people that were on the.
Speaker 11: Front lines, like er doctors, and nurses, and they said some of them even said that they got it and it wasn't that big of a deal. So when they declared COVID, I was really suspicious, this is just going to be another vaccination campaign, because they already had mandates for the flu shot for healthcare workers for like a decade before that, and I had been.
Speaker 12: Doing the exemption every year.
Speaker 11: And the reason I did that is because the first year that they made healthcare workers get the flu shot, everybody was getting the flu. And so that was the year that we came up with the It was just a rumor within the university lab where I worked, but everybody was saying it that you get the flu from the flu shot. So ever since then, I just didn't want to do it. So during that whole year of operation work Speed, the only thing that's going to get us back to normal is this vaccine. I thought this, if the flu shot never worked, the chances that the COVID shot is going to work is slim to nil.
Speaker 12: And the amount of pressure for.
Speaker 11: This one compared to the flu shot is astronomical, So there's something to it. So that made me actually not just look at the COVID shot, but look at all the other vaccines, and what I learned was they don't teach coders or doctors or nurses anything about vaccine side effects or adverse effects, despite the fact that they have codes to assign for vaccine effects.
Speaker 12: But I would see patients come in.
Speaker 11: With like eon beurret before this, and the doctors would try very hard not to relate it to a vaccine, and there would be codes in there like adverse effect of flu shot or adverse effect whatever, and those are supposed to be like a safety signal code. Like one of the reasons why the ICD ten system, which is owned by the WHO, by the way, so every member state that is part of the WHO has to report these codes. And it's for statistical monitoring purposes. So this is how they monitor pandemics, this is how they monitor cancer, like how many cases of cancer there are throughout the world, or heart problems or pneumonia cases. This is the system that they use, and it's also supposed to be starting in clinical trials for devices and drugs to look for a safety signal. So I thought, with this COVID nineteen vaccine, there should be a code for adverse effect of this shot and it should.
Speaker 12: Be my job to assign it.
Speaker 11: So I did my due diligence, and I looked into all the warnings and what could happen if people got the shot, And then I looked at.
Speaker 12: What could happen if people got the.
Speaker 11: Other vaccines, and I started to realize that they had been varying all of the effects that people would get from vaccines and not assigning these adverse effect codes up until twenty twenty. And then when the COVID nineteen vaccine came out, there was no code to report it. So it should have been my job to collect that danger signal. And I even went on a podcast called Deborah Get's Red Pill.
Speaker 7: It was just a.
Speaker 11: Radio show in early twenty twenty one, right after I quit my job, and I said, the COVID nineteen vaccine is more dangerous than all of the other vaccines combined. And that was with my That was just an observation, but it was ten years of medical coding experience and then learning what I learned about vaccine side effects and all the cases that I saw of children in the er constantly having XMR rashes or even anaphylactic responses.
Speaker 12: And then I look at the record, they just got a vaccine, but the doctor's not connecting the two.
Speaker 11: So when COVID nineteen came out, people were having strokes, encephalitis, and blood claws like I've never seen before my own carditis. They were getting COVID nineteen immediately after getting the shot, like the same day or the next day, and then being hospitalized. There were people with paralytic problems, seizure disorders, blood disorders where they couldn't even figure out what was going on because the patient was plotting and bleeding at the same time and they didn't even know how to treat it.
Speaker 12: Crazy stuff started happening just in the first four.
Speaker 11: Months of the vaccine rolled out, so it wasn't even available to the rest of the public yet. But by summer in twenty twenty one is when they started saying you at home like this is the hospital leadership. They would have videos that they would send to all staff all the time monitoring COVID and they were really really pushing us to get that shot. They were saying, we're not doing as good as the other hospitals who are getting incentivized for meeting their vaccination quota, and we weren't, so they were pointing to us people who worked from home, who never saw patients, who never walked into a hospital. You guys are spreading it around society, and we're going to have to fire you if you don't get your shots. So at that point I couldn't take it anymore. I knew that my job had been to get them money for murdering patients, and I was having a crisis of conscience over that. And then before the vaccine went out, I decided I was going to be a spot at that point and just see if the vaccine really was as bad as old warnings said. And then it turned out to be far worse than I anticipated, and I didn't think that the chances would be very good that I would get an exemption. Because they changed the rules for getting an exemption. A lot of people got fired, and I didn't want to work for them anymore. I didn't want to continue helping them get money to murder people.
Speaker 7: Good for you, Good for you. Yeah, you really do have to walk out.
Speaker 6: You really did have a bird's eye view of this whole thing, because you're seeing the diagnostic codes as well as the treatments that are there, and so you could get a good picture of what was actually coming on and seeing the trends that were there. That's very interesting your perspective. You know, I've got something, and I apologize it because we can't feed this to you, so you can't hear this. I'll kind of talk about it and describe it, but I want the audience to hear what Lutnick. I call him lucky Lucky Lieutnik. What he said in terms about the money that can be made off of this kind of stuff, And he uses an example of the vaccines.
Speaker 9: The United States company, the most powerful, the greatest customer, buys stuff we walk in. We're going to buy is the example I like to use.
Speaker 4: We're going to buy two.
Speaker 9: Billion COVID vaccines. When we buy it, Fiza and Maderna stocks are going to triple.
Speaker 7: We're going to triple.
Speaker 3: So then we say everyone's going to have this vaccine.
Speaker 9: If I were after Jared Kushner negotiated the best daily could, Howard Letnik walked in the room, Howard Letnig would say, what do you think twenty percent warrants? Twenty percent warrants right?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 9: So we'd make fifty billion dollars off of who nobody We didn't take from anybody, but to do it. Okay, the shareholders and Pfizer, who we've just tripled them with our order.
Speaker 7: Now, how many of my custom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Zoe's what he's saying. Zoe says, yeah, you get the US government's the most powerful customers. So we're going to go in and we're going to buy two billion dollars worth of these vaccines from Fizer Mouderna.
Speaker 7: We're going to force people to take them. He goes.
Speaker 6: So I'm looking at this and I'm saying, well, I'm going to get some twenty percent warrants. I want some action of that. I know what's going to happen with all this, And he says, and you know, and who have we harmed with all this stuff. It's like the people who got the shot, obviously, But he doesn't even see that. He sees nothing but dollar signs. This is the guy, of course, that is now the Commerce secretary for Trump, and he's the guy who's pushing through the stable coins and all the rest of this stuff. Makes you wonder what he is going to be doing to this with the stable coins and the resetting of the financial system. This is these are people who see nothing other than money, and they don't care what they have to do to other people in order to make money. It truly is amazing, the greed and the system and the right.
Speaker 11: It is so hard for me to wrap my brain around how many people they killed. It was a science silent genocide that is still invisible. But there's no family that I can that I've talked to in the last five years that hasn't been touched by it in some way. Either someone they know is suffering from cancer or some horrible chronic condition after getting the shop, or they've lost somebody like I lost my cousin who was seventeen who suddenly just drove into a tree and they didn't do an autopsy or look into it. And there's countless other people out there like that. I mean, this, this was our family, and people are still just kind of burying their heads in the sand and one things to go.
Speaker 12: On like it didn't happen.
Speaker 11: The amazing system is still set up to where it could still happen again, Like we haven't even held those people accountable.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, we put them back an office again. And so you know, that's why to me, I look at it and What astounds me the most is just how effective the control of information has been. That's why what you're doing is so important. You've got to get out there and tell people what happened, because, as you point out, all most everybody I know as well, there's been somebody in their family, immediate or extended family that's been harmed by this. But everybody thinks that this is a one off. It didn't happen to everybody else. They don't realize that it happened, how broad this is and how extensive it is, And I think that they're loone, just like they wanted us to think that we were lone if we saw what was happening and we weren't going to participate in it. Well, you're the only one who thinks like that, and we're not. You know, there's a lot of people out there who saw what was happening, and we're onto this scam from the very beginning. And I had the help of a person who gave me a heads up about a year before this happened. He said, there's a lot of chatter about Dark Winter two, and he goes, you know what Dark Winter one was? And he's like, yeah, I know about that, and so when I saw this, it was falling right in the pattern of all these germ games. The very first one was two months before nine to eleven, so I knew exactly what was happening with this, and also knew about the PCR test and what Karrien Mollison said, talk a little bit about what you saw with the PCR right.
Speaker 11: So that was another part of the Pandora's box that changed right at the beginning of March twenty twenty when they declared two weeks to flatten the curb and changed.
Speaker 12: Our whole lives upside down. I noticed that before COVID.
Speaker 11: I worked in the university lab when I was in college, and we had what's called a rapid flu test, and it was something that it was a no swamp too, or it could be a saliva swamp, but it wasn't something that went all the way up to your green like the COVID PCR swamp did, and even the instructions like us in the lab as lab assistants, the one of the number one things we did was coach people on how to collect specimens properly, because it was.
Speaker 12: Our job to like screen them make sure they were.
Speaker 11: Going to work for the test, and if they weren't in a correct format to accept for the test, then we'd have to tell the nurser doctor, we need you to go recollect that specimen. So these rapid flu tests, they had to be done within fifteen minutes, and it was basically a PCR test. It didn't have the same cycle threshold part, so it's kind of a predecessor to the COVID nineteen PCR test. But it wasn't done on every patient that had a cold or flu symptom or a pneumonia at all.
Speaker 12: It was only done on patients that came in.
Speaker 11: With a recurrent pneumonia that they couldn't cure or a recurrent cold, and it would be done to try and figure out which types of medications this particular disease would respond to. So it was like a case by case basis. It wasn't just everybody that walked.
Speaker 12: Into the hospital.
Speaker 11: And so when COVID nineteen came around and they said you need to stick this all the way up into people's brains, no saliva, and it has to be on every single person, because I mean, it really flipped it.
Speaker 12: At one point. It went from you can't get the PCR tests, like because.
Speaker 11: They had a drive through where you could go out into society at first and you have to go to one of these PCR testing centers and they'd say you have to have symptoms.
Speaker 12: You can't get it unless you have symptoms.
Speaker 11: And then people were mad that they couldn't get the PCR tests. And then like overnight, it flipped to now everybody has to get it for everything.
Speaker 12: You have to get it if you walk in the er, even if you don't have COVID symptoms.
Speaker 11: And I thought that was weird. We never did that before. That is not supposed to be a screening test. It's supposed to be a diagnostic test. Because the screen is done when you don't have symptoms. It's trying to rule out if you're developing something. And they were telling us asymptomatic spread. Well, I could see in the hospital there's no such thing as asymptomatic spread. This six feet thing is made up. Masks don't work. I knew that from the very beginning because masks in the hospital had only been used for like collecting spittle over like a certury case. It wasn't meant to prevent germ spread. That was never part of our infection control. So I knew there was something up with these PCR tests, and I kept looking at the results, and finally I find that it's done by a PCR, And I recalled my time at a university lab when we were just starting PCR testing, because this was early two thousands and Mullers invented it, like late eighty six is when the NIH took it up and started using PCR. So it got into healthcare early two thousands, and all the texts, like my mom was a medical technologist. It was her job, which she actually ran one of these labs. It was her job to run those tests. And they were all talking like this was like their new tech, like they were a kid in candy store, excited about it, this PCR thing.
Speaker 12: But it was all genetic testing. It was genetic.
Speaker 11: It was done for cancer screening, which they thought was genetic, and it was done for like women that would like they would call it genetic counseling. If you were a couple and you're a female, and you go and you want to have genetic counseling. You can see if you have like a hereditary disease like Huntington's and then maybe decide if you want to continue with procreation or not.
Speaker 12: So it was genetic. So I thought, why all of a sudden are we testing for viruses with PCR.
Speaker 11: Well, while I wasn't looking because for ten years I was a medical coder, so I wasn't really looking at what was going on in the lab until COVID happened. So then I find it's by PCR, and I start looking at well, there's obviously this problem with false positives. Even Elon Musk was saying, I got two tests in one day and one was negative, one and was positive. And I could see the hospital was running over and over and over these PCR tests waiting to get a positive result if they didn't get the right result, And I'm like, this doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 12: What is going on here? And it fast forward to like after the PCR test evolved.
Speaker 11: A little bit, toward the end of twenty twenty into twenty twenty one one, they had it what's called a PCR multiplex assay, so it was four different viruses they were actually monitoring flu A, flu, b RSB, and COVID nineteen and the only one that ever came up positive out of a whole year of running all four of these viruses was COVID, not one flu, not one RSB, And they say, we have an RSB.
Speaker 7: It's such an amazing thing.
Speaker 6: And you know, we go back and we used to play the clips all the time of Malis calling out Faucci because you know, Faucci used the PCR test claim that AIDS was caused by a virus, and that created a big back and forth between them, and Malas said, well, I'm not going to get involved in that fight, but I'll tell you this that you can't prove it using the PCR test.
Speaker 7: It can't be used as a diagnostis like that.
Speaker 6: And so it was very seeing it because they also did not isolate the HIV, you know, the the virus that supposedly caused AIDS either, and so this whole thing has been kind of a bluff. What it reminds me of, Zoe is the polygraph tests. My wife used to be a district personnel manager for convenience stores, and what they would do if they would have, you know, massive shortages somewhere and they thought there was theft that was going on with the employees, they would call them in and polygraph them and the polygraph did not work, but it only worked if people believed that it could tell them tell whether or not they were lying, and then they would tell the truth about it and make a confession. Right, So it was simply a mind game that was being played on the people that were there. And that's what exactly, Yeah, that's what the PCR thing is. It really is a mind game, except that it's become something of a lie detector for the people who are administering it. We realize now that they are the liars who are putting this stuff out. And just had in a comment Lance put up my producer, he said that video of Lootennik where he's talking about that reminds him of this scene out of the Big Short, which we just went back and watched again because of the AI bubble, And at one point this guy gets up and he's talking and one of the guys who's onto the whole scam says, why is he confessing, And the other guy says, he's not confessing, he's bragging.
Speaker 7: Reason what Lutnik was doing. He wasn't confessing about all this stuff. He was bragging about it.
Speaker 6: And now he continues to get away with this kind of stuff truly is amazing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, Well, what's even more nefarious about the PCR test is so the false positive narrative that is only it's about the cycle threshold.
Speaker 12: But you're correct, they didn't actually sequence.
Speaker 11: They didn't sequence stars Kobe too, so they never had a sequence. They have what's called a consensus sequence, which is an average that AI came up with, and that's what they used because they knew they would find this in a percentage of people, and then they could dial it in with the cycle threshold up or down.
Speaker 12: Same thing with the age thing. And they never isolated aids.
Speaker 11: And they use their antibody tests at first, which could be dialed up or down in the same way.
Speaker 12: As the cycle threshold. And David Rasnik, PhD, who I've interviewed, can vouch for that, and he's got all the science on his web page to prove all of that. But what I was looking past.
Speaker 11: The cycle threshold because I knew this test is dialed in for some reason, like they can predict the results somehow, and I needed to know how they were manipulating the test, and so I looked a little bit further and I find a document from the CDC that says for every COVID test, every CLIA certified lab, which is all of them, they all have to be in order to build insurance or anything, have to be CLIA certified. Then they have to send a genetic sequence to one of two gene banks, either NCBI or GISAID gene banks.
Speaker 12: And it listed like eight different sequences. So there saying you know the variants in the details.
Speaker 11: But if you look at some of these labs that were running PCR tests and making all the money off running these PCR tests, they could also take that same sample off that machine, put it on another machine, run a sequence, and they needed to in order to comply with the CDC's directive to send genetic sequences to these gene banks. And I interviewed David Rasnik, who is a chemistry professor who worked with.
Speaker 12: Kerrie Molas and new Kerrie Molis.
Speaker 11: I asked them directly, do you think that they were just clipping a tiny little section of the genetic code and then sending it to these gene banks or do you think they were getting the entire sequence?
Speaker 12: And he says, well, they're running.
Speaker 11: A lab, they're busy, they're not really thinking about you know, taking the time to clit out a sequence.
Speaker 12: So could they yes, but would they really do that?
Speaker 11: No, It'd be so much easier for them to just send the whole thing and then let the gene bank decide which part that they want to determine is the variant of concern.
Speaker 12: So they were, And you look at the different gene banks.
Speaker 11: There's one called Data Van which is now a public private partnership. You look at a Human Genome Project which is now BGI Bgien Genetics I think in China, which is their biggest biotech company. And there's billions of billions of dollars in collecting our DNA, and what they say they're using it for is to And now we have Larry Ellison actually admitting it day two of the Trump administration that they're going to use AI, which is what they use to get the consensus sequence that they dial the PCR test in with.
Speaker 12: They're going to use AI to.
Speaker 11: Look at our blood and then make a drug or a therapeutic or a vaccine tailored to our individual genome.
Speaker 12: And now there's a.
Speaker 11: Massive industry of all these big tech oligarchs that are using AI to develop different vaccines or different therapeutics, biotech therapeutics tailored to the individual genome.
Speaker 12: So whether or not.
Speaker 11: They're successful with this technology, there's a whole bunch.
Speaker 12: Of money invested in it.
Speaker 11: So I think PCR was actually a data mining operation as well as the money laundering operation.
Speaker 7: That's interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And of course if they want to make a bioweapon that's going to target certain groups of people, that makes it very easy.
Speaker 7: To do that as well.
Speaker 6: You know, and when you look at the PCR Handy who also has a substack and he's been a regular listener comment or on the program, he worked in hospitals and he said he was suspicious of these things. Finally got a nurse to take one of these swabs right out of the package and run it through and got a positive test without swamping anybody.
Speaker 7: So some of these yeah, it was such garbage.
Speaker 6: I mean, either it's preloaded with something or the PCR test is just so off the charts with its ignification.
Speaker 7: Whatever.
Speaker 6: You can find anything anywhere. Carry Mallis didn't be.
Speaker 12: The president of Tanzania.
Speaker 11: I think he did some PCs like a papaya and like a Coca cola.
Speaker 6: That's right, it's total nonsense and garbage. And I remember when they had the con Film Festival. It was in the summer of twenty twenty, and you had all these elitists who somehow they got there, I guess on their private jets didn't have to get screened too much. But anyway, they're there and they were complaining that they had to do spit tests. They said, that's disgusting. We got to spit in this thing and they got to test it and so forth. I said, yeah, so why don't they allow us to do a spit test? Right, they got to ram that thing up your nose. But you don't get that. But the elites, the jet setters, the private jets, they get the spit test or whatever.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, that's funny.
Speaker 7: All this stuff was just.
Speaker 11: When in the university lab there was something called sputum testing, which is exactly that you basically at hakka lougi into a cup, and like it was the most disgusting SAMD I ever had to deal with when I worked.
Speaker 12: In the lab, and I make a joke in my book.
Speaker 11: We all were spared that they didn't make that the test that we had to do.
Speaker 12: But I'm telling me, that's what the elites do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's preferable, to have that thing ram rotted up your nose. I guess I didn't have that done to me, so I, yeah, I went the thing without having a PCR test.
Speaker 7: Sorry, go ahead me neither.
Speaker 11: That was another reason why I walked out, because if I were to stay in the hospital, they are stay working for them and get the exemption that I was going to have to take a PCR test every week, and I didn't want to have to take a PCR test.
Speaker 12: I was pretty sure they were going to be collecting.
Speaker 11: Our DNA with it, or sensing if we're vaccinated or not, or somehow timed that in with the vaccine passport.
Speaker 12: It wasn't entirely sure how it was going to work.
Speaker 11: But I knew that it wasn't what they were telling us, and I wasn't about to play long.
Speaker 12: So that was another reason why I.
Speaker 6: Couldn't, And of course so are the other things too, where some people did some you know, zoomed down a microscope looking at the tip of the swab and said, look at this. You know, here's one of the cotton swab and here's this PCR thing. It's got all these spikes on it, and if I run it across some of these things of spikes stick and steak. So are they actually implanting something into you? You know, there's uh, there's.
Speaker 12: Some research on it, and I found there were.
Speaker 11: Two chemicals on the tip of the swab. One of them was ethylene oxide, and that alone can like they were putting it, you know, way up in your nose where your pineal gland is your third eye, which is right.
Speaker 12: At the top.
Speaker 11: So putting that chemical right there is known to cause cancer, right, and so the more you do it, the more personogenic it's going to be. And then it also has a chemical property where it will basically block and calcify your pineal glands, so it like.
Speaker 12: Closes your third eye.
Speaker 11: And it's also a way that your brain can sense light. It's how your your body basically like synchronizes hormones throughout your whole body. So it can like change your whole endocurrent system if you set off your if you close or calcifi your pinial plan so all sorts of things could happen just with that one chemical. But I think there was also graphine oxide on there. There was different schools that said they have been given these special masks even that had graphine in them similar like the exact same phenomenon about the fibers that actually move and respond to magnetics.
Speaker 12: Graphine oxide has.
Speaker 11: A magnetic property to it, That's why they wanted to use it. But it's also supposed to be a clean so they were saying, like, we're using this to make it antibacterial, because it has antibacterial properties. But both the swaves and some of the masks had graphene fibers in them that could maybe do.
Speaker 7: That, and no idea what that.
Speaker 12: Would do if you shove it up your nose over and over and over.
Speaker 6: So they can't inject the graphene into you, they can get it in there another way. And of course I've mentioned this many times too. There's a couple of different batches, each of them over a million of these shots in Japan, and they noticed that they were getting black particulates. I don't know if it happened because they didn't keep them at the super cold temperatures or whatever, but they noticed black participants in the particulates, and they said they reacted with magnets.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so what is that?
Speaker 6: But they will end the story no more talking about that, and the Japanese government threw away a couple million of these vaccines because of that type of thing. But yeah, there's just so many issues there and people have been lied to so thoroughly about all the stuff. That is why it's not a dead issue. It is still alive. And they're going to try to do all this stuff again, and since it worked so well, they will use the same tactics again. That's why it's very important to talk about these different tactics.
Speaker 7: And that's what you're doing.
Speaker 11: Yes, right, they're moving forward with the mRNA. I mean they're not only putting it in our food like we've probably heard.
Speaker 12: I'm sure your audience has.
Speaker 11: Heard about the bird flu and how they're doing the self amplifying bird flu injections for poultry, and they're trying.
Speaker 12: To get it in cattle. And they've had.
Speaker 11: mRNA shots in pork, so almost all all the pork is tainted now since like twenty eighteen. Now they're rolling it out for pets. So now when you go in, you try it and you have to get your annual RABY shot for your pets. Now that's going to be mRNA. They're moving over to the m RNA platform.
Speaker 12: For all the vaccines.
Speaker 11: So nor means that who might be a little like cautious about COVID nineteen because they've heard the rumors by now most of them, but they haven't heard that now your RSV, your flu, and a lot of even like the childhood vaccines are moving over to this mRNA platform where they get to bypass clinical trials. So it still hasn't been This is a experiment that is now being rolled out to all our vaccines under the guise of this is totally fine, this is normal science. We've totally tested this, but it's absolutely not.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's right, and people need to understood.
Speaker 12: For like three years, yeah, for the first one, we just barely passed the first part of monitory.
Speaker 6: That's right, and people need to understand that the guy who boasted about being the father of the vaccine. First things he did is you pointed out Stargate thing with Larry Ellison where he's talking about, well, we're going to use AI to design custom design this for your genetics, and then we will deliver it with an MRI platform, and the person that they put in as they chose to put in at the head of the CDC was Susan Monirez, and that had been what she was working on with BARTA and with ARPA H and these these dark bioweapon companies that are part of the of the government and the military industrial conflicts and the bioweapon platforms and things like that. That's so there's all these different threads that tie this throughout the Trump administration pushing mRNA for all these various things. And of course then broke Rawlins, who's the Agricultural Secretary. She decides on her own initiative that she's going to end this mass culling of chickens by authorizing the mRNA bird flu for chickens, and then they authorize it for other livestock as well. It is the signals are all there that this is all still going on, that Trump is right at the epicenter of all this mRNA stuff. And I guess what we could call now the MRNAI as an AI artificial intelligence.
Speaker 7: It's all connected together, isn't it.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, it's a giant web, and it is going to be tied to.
Speaker 12: Our behavior scores and if we comply, how much we can play with it.
Speaker 11: Looking at who's monitoring the DNA where they have to report the PCR results to who's hiding the adverse effects of the vaccine? Putting that all together and looking at where are they actually where are we reporting all of these PCR results, and where are we reporting the COVID nineteen case numbers. And now we actually have a code to report the COVID nineteen adverse effects, but it's.
Speaker 12: Still not being used.
Speaker 11: So looking at that and trying to figure out where the code was and why we're not able to report it still, I happen to find that every agency involved in monitoring COVID nineteen cases and vaccination tracking specifically because there's so many vaccine registries that blows your mind. It's tied to national security. So it's a matter of national security if you participate in this scheme.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this is all DARPA, and it's all the military and the intelligence agencies and all of the Dark Winter stuff they had, you know, Faucci and the former head of the CIA was playing the role of the president during the first germ game of Dark Winter. I mean, it's all the usual suspects that are involved in all this stuff. It really is a bioweapon that is really targeted to the population, and it truly is amazing.
Speaker 11: I think they're even going to try and do more data mining, like go even further than PCR testing with the wearables where rollout that we're getting now because the information, like when I learned that our COVID nineteen case numbers the PCR test is actually getting reported to foreign countries and our DNA is being data mined, and they're able to tell if we've had a vaccine or not, what's our ethnicity, where we are, how much money we make. Like they're layering all of this information. And during Operation work Speed, they had a program called Tiberius, which was used in hospitals. There's different Palnteer programs that are used in hospitals to monitor and manage the hospital down to like staffing. There was even a program that was part of Operation work Speed called HHS Protect and the hospitals had to report how many ventilators were in use, how many patients were there.
Speaker 12: I don't know why. My camera just stopped. That was weird.
Speaker 7: Well I still have audio, literally, just I didn't do it. You're back. That's good, you're back.
Speaker 11: So they had this program that hospitals had to report how many ventilators, how many patients are in the ICU, how much rendeeseverr We were using what's our census report, like all kinds of information that even the hospital didn't want to have to report, in addition all the other data mining we were doing. And that program was a Palanteer program called Tiberius, which it's used in Gaza, and that's the one that they use to assign risk scores.
Speaker 12: Well, they used that here already in America during.
Speaker 11: Operation Warp Speed to figure out if you were vaccinated or not, to target different ethnic groups for vaccines, and then to figure out where the counter measures, as in, where did the ventilators need to go? Where did the rendezebir need to go? So they've already had these programs in place that are tied into our medical records.
Speaker 12: And then to hear Larry Ellison say we're going to use your.
Speaker 11: Medical records and your DNA, your personal data to design stuff directly to you. And then in addition they say we're going to put wearables on you. They're going to monitor your body at all times for the purposes of national security. And I don't know how that doesn't send shivers down the spine.
Speaker 12: In this country.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: I mean we look at their big data thing that they have to have total information awareness. Remember how everybody was creeped out about that, and yet that is what this really is the implementation of this. The big data is looking at everything that you're doing, not just online, but they've got to get it out of cyberspace into physical space with all these other aspects of it. And companies like Palanteer, they have been focused on geospatial intelligence and data mining and making all these drawing all these conclusions about people's politics or religion so forth, based just on even geospatial intelligence. When they get to additional factors like this, they know everything about you and we're not allowed to know anything about what they do or the results. That's why it really is, at its essence, that is an information war, because it is all the information that's flowing in one direction, and they have an insatiable appetite to know everything about everybody. It is part and parcel of their control, this total knowledge about everyone and everything, and now AI and especially companies like Palanteer, have given them the ability to go through and collate this massive amount of data that they've been collecting for some time. Now they can make sense of it. Because it was so much information they've been collecting on people, they couldn't sort through it with humans, and so now they've got the AI that can sort through this. That is what's so concerning about all of this.
Speaker 12: And so it really is because when you go on social media.
Speaker 11: And you're fed an algorithm of like which posts do you get to see today, that's going to be how our whole lives are run. And I don't know how many people have known complain about their algorithm.
Speaker 12: Oh it's just it's.
Speaker 11: Triggering me today, or I don't know why my algorithm's all screwed up and it's showing me blah blah. Well, imagine if that same algorithm is now your government gets to make decisions about if you're a good person or not, and if you get to go out today, or if you get to eat today, or if you get to use your money today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, all about total control.
Speaker 6: And of course that guy Lucky Loutnik, Howard Lutnik, who is bragging about how much money he can make, knowing that the government was going to just flood cash into these pharmaceutical companies, now he can go in and I can make money off of that, right, So he's got this insider information.
Speaker 7: He's the guy that's.
Speaker 6: Going to be doing the new public private version of a CBDC. And once they know all your financial transactions, all the rest, any part of this puzzle, we give them pretty much total control over your life. But they've got so many different facets where they are monitoring and collating information about you that it truly is just overwhelming to even try to think about it. But again, it's the ignorance and the darkness that they have fooled everybody with. That's why it's so important what you're doing. And again the site is thrill Kill medicalcult dot com. And you're also on substack and people find that at zowe dot substack dot com. And it's very important for people to use this information try to wake people up as to what's going on. They've not only hidden stuff from people, but they have in terms of inoculation. The one thing they've inoculated you against is the truth, and they've inoculated you against questioning what they tell people. And that's why you need to try to wake people up with sites like Zoe's as well. So is there anything else that you would like to hit.
Speaker 12: I just if anyone is interested.
Speaker 11: I'm going to be doing a memorial for the people that we've lost to hospital protocols and vaccine injured, including women who may have had.
Speaker 12: A stillbirth or a miscarriage due to the shot.
Speaker 11: Oh yes, So if you go to my website, there's a page called vigil and if you'd like to submit a name of a loved one, you don't have to tell us anything more, just the name of a loved one. You could even just put you know, baby boy or baby girl if you like. And we're going to be lighting a candle in remembrance of your loved ones.
Speaker 12: So if you like, please go and submit a name and we will honor your.
Speaker 7: Lost It's important.
Speaker 6: We cannot forget what they've done to us, and we cannot forget those that they have killed. It's absolutely vital. Thank you so much for what you do. Again, Zoe Smith. Her website is Thrill Kill Medical Cult dot com and you can find her on substack at Zoe dot substack dot com and she spelled Zoe Zowe. The Common made they created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common Pass to track and control us. Their commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com
Speaker 8: USTU