Speaker 1: My Billy cunning in the Great America. Welcome to Larius. Wednesday afternoon in the Tri State. Whether it's turned a bit hopefully the cold zephyrs of winter have now passed and we're on the maybe fifty degree temperatures this weekend. But until then, one of the most fascinating criminal stories was the matter of Joshua Baker who was found underneath the bridge. Talking about underneath the bridge, hiding at night on this ninety five mile prior getaway out of Kentucky into the Prince Spence Bridge, causing accents, etc. And joining you and on als, Rob Sanders, Rob Sanders, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, tell us a little bit of the history of Rob Joshua. Then we'll talk about what he did the other day which calls chaos in the Tri State.
Speaker 2: Well, Joshua Baker has been no stranger to the court system and the come all at the Kentucky He's got prior convictions dating back villain convictions dating back over twenty years or about twenty years. He's been convicted of everything from drug trafficking to burglary's, theft of identity, you name it. Willie he's been convicted of it. He's even had cases where he's gone to trial and been found not guilty. But nevertheless, he still managed to rack up a long list of felony convictions. Even with the one case that he managed to win that wasn't in this county, he was in a different one. But nevertheless, he hasn't limited his criminal conduct to only Kenton County. He's stretched it all over in northern Kentucky. From what I understand, he's now living in Cincinnati. Makes a lot of sense. That's probably where the criminals go to hide out, hang out, live with other criminals. But nevertheless, I digress. On the twenty seventh, which would have been two days ago. Now, he was being sought after by the Covington Police Department as they investigated a home invasion, burglary, and robbery that had occurred about a week ago in Covington. They got information that he was driving a car northbound on I seventy five, performed a traffic stop near the two seventy five overpass in erl Anger, and initially mister Baker stopped the vehicle, but then when he saw how many Covington police cruisers were behind him, he changed his mind. I was going to say thought better of it, but he really didn't think better of it. Will he he just changed his mind, made a bad decision to take off and run from four Covington police cruisers down through Kenton County, all the way through Billy Hills, Fort Mitchell, Fort Wright Park Hills down into Covington. Eventually got onto the bren Spence Bridge where he crashed out, took out a number of other vehicles. After he did that, he jumped out of his car tried to carjack one of the people that he had crashed into. When that didn't work because the young lady locked her car doors, he took off running from the Covington police and as he may have seen on some local TV channel websites, they have video of it. He jumped right over the side of the bridge and got to be the luckiest criminal I know because he managed to land on the understructure of the bridge and not in the Ohio River. Really incredibly, I don't know if it's crazy or stupid or a little bit of both, Willy, but this jump that he made certainly made me gasp when I saw the holy count This guy is insane. If he is doing something this stupid. It's a wonder he's not dead. But nevertheless, he crawled into the undercarriage of the bridge, didn't stay right over by the side, got pretty much in the middle of the roadway, but underneath it, and got himself wedged in an I being there, and then couldn't get himself back out, so he got stuck. And it took some incredibly brave, heroic work of two Covington police officers Chris Hobner and Josh Jenny, and one Covington fire Captain Kyle Simpson to get up under the bridge and managed to get out there. There's a little tiny walkway underneath that bridge, Willie. I would never get on it. It's so tiny, I'm not even sure it would hold me up. But these guys are a lot skinnier than I am. So they got up there and got mister Baker unstuck from the ibeam got him up on the catwalk they were on and managed to bring him back and place him in the cuss that he put him under arrest, and now he's going to be living at our Kenton County Detention Center for a good long time. And we're happy to have him behind bars where he needs to be and not out on the streets causing any more chaos.
Speaker 1: The thing about Joshua Baker, he's only thirty eight years old, and he had four outstanding warrens for his arrest at the time he did this. And I think the courage of those two Covington cops. This is by the time the crashes took place around four to four thirty PM. By the time he was extracted a couple hours later, it was pitch dark, it was nighttime, it was cold, and these two young cops risked their lives to pry him out of eye beams. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They had to put themselves into I guess what you would call a climbing harness, like a mountain climber or a rock climber or something like that would where repel and they had to tie themselves to the railing and the little catwalk they were on to keep them, you know, any mitigate any danger of them falling off this bridge, Willie, And we know how deadly bridges around here can be. And tragically, Covington police officer Mike Parton died from a fall into the river over twenty years ago. Now not the same bridge he was off to Clayway Bailey, but we know how deadly that kind of a fall can be. And really it's some incredibly brave work by these two police officers and Covington fire captain because Joshua Baker was freezing up in that bridge. He had got himself stuck, the temperatures were dropping and by the time they got out there to him, he was shaking like a leaf, having trouble walking, him in trouble talking when they got him out because he had been up there freezing for so long. There's no doubt that these officers and this fire captain saved his life. Although some people said they should have just left him up there to freeze, but you know that would have been a lot less paperwork, and for me will but we can't have a frozen criminal up there in an ice cube underneath the bridge, just waiting for spring to thaw him out. So they saved his life, there is no doubt about it. We'll be happy to do the work and see the justice is done like we always do. But mister Baker, I don't think he's going to be seeing the light of day for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Well, when you were there at the scene. You arrived later, of course, and looked. Was it his intent? Do you think the jump into the river, which is really stupid because that would have killed him? Or secondly, was his intent to fall in that little catwalk? And then it's as if how are you going to how can you get away from this? Did jump in the river?
Speaker 2: He didn't jump onto the catwalk. He jumped onto one of the I beams. The catwalks down underneath the center of the roadway. You can't jump to the catwalk, you have to, I guess, climb to it across the I beams. But I think that if he had intended to jump in the river, even if he accidentally landed on an ibeam, he certainly could have hopped from the eyeb down into the river. It's probably a good seven story fall at that point. But no, I think that he intended to jump on this iebeam and do exactly what he did, crawl underneath the bridge and try and avoid police. I don't think he thought far enough ahead and realized that it doesn't take real long for the police to block both sides of the bridge, and once they do that, you're stuck. And then it just became a matter of flying up. The police drones that we've gotten is probably the best use of police drones I've seen since the advent of police drones. But they got drones from multiple different police agencies up there, earl Anger Police, Kenton County Police, Northern Kentucky Drugs Strike Force. They got thermal imaging cameras, and that's ultimately how they found him. They saw his heat pattern up there in the dark, stuck wedged underneath the bridge, and then they got some spotlights on him and lo and behold, there was Josh Baker sticking out of the eyebeam where he was where he had managed to wedge himself in and get stuck. But to tell you will, it was kind of nice. I didn't even have to go to the scene. These drones these days have a live feed on him, so I actually got to watch I'll go down from the comfort of my own office, where I wound up and staying a lot later than I had planned to because I was having so much entertainment watching this go down on my computer screen, but far from the Ohio River or the cold weather that all these officers and firefighters were stuck in trying to save Josh Baker.
Speaker 1: Well, what's he facing now? I would like to think he had four Warrens fiss arrest, is her curer, criminal, He's a drug dealer, a burglar, home invader, god knows what else, d ui fleeing and a looting. What's he looking at now? I would like to think he's going to die in prison.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be there a good long time, Willy. Unfortunately, Kentucky law will mandate that he gets to be eligible for parole at some time. Now, whether or not he actually gets parole will see, but he'll be eligible for parole at some point depending on what sentence he ultimately gets. But if he is convicted as charged, he's looking at a minimum of a decade in prison before he's eligible for parole. He's facing carjacking charges, He's facing fleeing police charges. He's facing wanting endangerment charges. He almost ran over a homeless man begging for quarters on the side of one of the interstate exits. When he left the interstate and ran off the side of the road to go around traffic, almost ran over this homeless fellow that was begging for money. Got back on the interstate and kept heading towards Ohio.
Speaker 1: How are the motorists that he ran into? I know, I guess Joshua Baker had a girlfriend or a female companion who was a part of this deal. What kind of charges is she facing, if any.
Speaker 2: She I don't believe. First of the there was a female in the car with him. We have identified her. She is not facing charges related to this incident, Willie, but I believe that she is facing some charges related to that home invasion bird Wary that mister Baker was the suspect in as well as another individual. I don't know if she is in custody yet. I'm hopeful that she is, but I know that they were going to charge her related to that previous incident. Fortunately, the folks that mister Baker crashed into, I don't think we're seriously injured. They seem to be shaken up from what I could observe on the bodycam videos. But no serious injuries came out of that, just a whole lot of property damage.
Speaker 1: Just when you think you've heard something, you won't hear something like this again. I always reflect back to police officer Mike Parton and the way he died. He jumped over the bridge thinking that was something was there and he was chasing someone. And by the way, is that someone he chased? Whatever happened to that guy, Mike Parton.
Speaker 2: That was felled by the name I believe his name was Shaumte Robertson. He was convicted by then kam a Want attorney Don Burring of manslaughter in the second degree and served ten years in prison, not nearly what he deserved. Certainly wasn't an equal trade for Officer Parton's life, But that case was the impetus behind the felony fleeing charge that Joshua Baker now faces because we had wanton endangerment charges back then, but we really didn't have anything fit. It was kind of like trying to put a roundpeg through a square hole when it came to prosecuting mister Robertson. Is actually very brave New World type prosecution by Don Burning back in those days. But that is what prompted lawmakers to pass felny fleeing in Kentucky to make it a felony offense to flee from police, and then, unfortunately for mister Baker, they increased the punishments last year to make it a sea felony in one where you have to serve at least fifty percent of whatever sentence you get before you're eligible for parole. Mister Baker's because his felony convictions and his criminal record is anticipate going to be eligible for sentencing enhancement as a persistent felony offender. So that's going to double his possible punishment up to ten to twenty years in prison just for that felony fleeing offense. But that is one of the few, if not the only good thing to come out of Officer Parton's death is that new felony fleeing law in Kentucky. At least what was new back then. It's now twenty years old.
Speaker 1: Rob Sanders. On a completely different matter, Mitch McConnell, who has completely lost his way as the senior Senator from Kentucky. Kentucky voted about thirty one percent plus for Donald Trump. It was like sixty five to thirty three something like that overwhelming vote for Donald Trump, and Mitch McConnell went up against Pete Hegseth and that nomination to be at Defense Secretary, and Mitch McConnell voted no on Pete Hegseth, one of three Republicans barely got through, and Mitch McConnell needs to be retired, he needs to go away. He didn't vote the way Kentucky wanted him to vote on Pete Hegseth, and he's done repeatedly. Now he's thrown a bunch of difficulties in the path of Mike. Senator John Thune of South Dakota. Have you given thought about running for that Senate seat in two years? Sanders for Kentucky, Colonel Rob Sanders for Kentucky. You would be a great US Senator to take the place of Mitch McConnell, who's completely lost his way.
Speaker 2: Willie, I don't know if I'll be running for it. You know, my gut tells me that Senator McConnell will not be running for it. I think that he has served a very long time in the United States Senate and at times had a very distinguished career. I don't think voting against Pete Hegseth was the highlight of his career by any stretch of the imagination. I know it's angered a lot of folks here in northern Kentucky, probably state wide, and rightfully so. Whether I run for it, I don't know, Willy. We'll just have to wait and see. That's still a long ways off. I just got myself reelected last year to another term as Commonwealth Attorney, and I'm quite happy where I am, so I'm not job shopping by any stretch of the imagination. But by the same token, you never say no. I always profess that you never say never, because you just have to wait and see which way the political wins are blowing when that campaign rolls around. He still got another couple of years left on his term. I anticipate that it'll be a very crowded race. I think you'll see some other very high profile names sniffing around that race, maybe jumping in that raced like Daniel Cameron, folks like that. I think there's a few other people from down around Lexington area that might be interested in it. But we never know, Willie. You know, we haven't had a Northern Kentucky senator in a long time, and it's Northern Kentucky can always use more representation, whether it's in Frankfurt or Washington, d C. And lately the Greater Cincinnati area has had a pretty strong show that comes to election.
Speaker 1: Pretty good run.
Speaker 2: I heard you talking about that yesterday, and I'm like, well, you know what willis Willi's onto something here. We got some momentum in the greater Cincinnati area, so you never know, it might be good to move that US senator residency just across the river. Since jd Vance has gone from senator to Vice president, we don't have any US Senators in greater Cincinnati. Maybe we need to change that, well do we will see.
Speaker 1: Heady going to run. And of course Jim Bonning was the last one, the great Phillies pitcher. He spent twelve to eighteen years in the Senate from northern Kentucky and that was pretty good. But right now, including the list I mentioned yesterday, viveg Ramaswami, he's going to run for governor. So we control the High Supreme Court, we control the Vice Presidency in a sense, the US Senate with the votes that we have. We have Mike Dwine, who's right up the street there in Green County. We have Sharon Kennedy from Butler County who has deep roots in Hamilton County. And throw on top of out all these other power brokers, and why not have Rob Sanders Sanders for Kentucky. You'd be impregnable, you'd be unbeatable. Have your colors white and red and a way you would go. And my motto when I ran for Madeira City Council was a chicken in every pot. You could have a fried chicken wing in every pot, and you would sweep to an easy victory in the state of Kentucky. And I want to help you get that done. I want you to become a US Senator.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate that, Willie. You know, just in case, a long time ago, I did reserve the website DOMAINO Sanders for Kentucky. Yes, in case that ever comes in handy. So we'll have to wait and see.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, good luck with the next Joshua Baker. This is an unbelievable story. And I I think of the status of I four seventy one, which is, you know, the big MacBridge that's down probably until March. I hope I Read's opening day. Throw on top of that, the closure of the Brent Spence Bridge for four hours is people trying to go back and forth. It was a total tim nightmare. But I'm glad it was resolved. And keep Joshua Baker locked up. He's a young man, thirty eight years old, and look what he's accomplished so far. And if I were you, I'd had a second thought, Well, I'll see you in the morning and see what you had in the morning. You had have a frozen corpse in the morning. But Joshua Baker, I'm glad these cops didn't hurt themselves trying to apprehend someone like Officer Mike Parton met his maker unexpectedly. But Rob Sanders for Kentucky once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ron, Thanks Willie, and hey, I haven't forgot about our chiefs, Bills Beds. So anytime you want to go toast the tailor Swift and have ourselves an ice good dinner at Walt Stitching Post, you just let me know.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know. Tony Bender's hungry, he wants to eat, and so that call is coming. I'll give you a couple of dates. We'll do that and celebrate the Bills once again, the Bills and the Bengals zero and seven and the Super Bowls. So I'm not sure if it's better not to get there and to cry and feel bad or better, is it worse to get there and lose. The Bills have done it four times, the Bengals have not done it three. That's zero and seven. That's kind of a bad streak. So maybe the Bills won't have to lose in the Super Bowl this year.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that's the only bright side, I guess, so the Bills fans, Willie, But you know, I'm not a Chiefs fan by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe a little bit of a Bill that's swifty, but not a Chiefs fan. But I just know better than the bet against the evil empire that is the Kansas City Chiefs, the NFL and Taylor Swift. So I look forward to it. I'll watch for those dates, and in the meantime, Willie just shake.
Speaker 1: It off a chicken in every pot, shake it off. Thank you very much, Rob Sanders, thank you. Let's continue with more the best there is. Rob Sanders on News Radio seven hundred wul you all right, Blake Cunningham, the great American. Coming up after one o'clock today is the great Ali Bradley of News Nations. She's live in the border at Eagles Pass, and there was reporting we got to talk about the condoms not provided to Palestinians, by the way, paid for by you, American taxpayer, have put up at least fifty million dollars a year under to an n GOO in order to provide millions of condoms to Palestinian men when they have sex with whoever, that they are protected from communicable diseases. You're paying for that. This came to light when President Trump put a hiring freeze on all government four and eight programs, and several popped up saying you can't do this to us. Palestinian men need the condoms. We'll get to that in a moment. But Tom Homan, I've had on the show a couple times, appeared on one of the morning shows this morning, and the numbers are staggering. The numbers. You have to just rear back in your seat and say, what am I hearing about? The illegalities happening inside the United States of America, which has happened for the last fifteen to twenty years is of course, they've exacerbated over the past four years under Joe Biden, in which in the month of I'm going to ask Ali Bradley about this in about thirty minutes in the month of December of twenty twenty three. What about fifteen months ago and one month there was three hundred thousand individuals claiming quote refugee status admitted into America. Three hundred thousand. My simple deer park Matt tells me that's about ten thousand a day. Of course, there are some days much greater, and yesterday there was six hundred and fifteen as opposed to ten thousand a day. My simple deer park math tells me that Trump is admitting into the country and then giving a hearing under legitimate refugee status no more than eighteen thousand a month, and that's going to go down as opposed to three hundred thousand a month in one month of December and in the year twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four. These are common numbers. So every month there's a population the size of the city of Cincinnati into the country. I admit it. To give some sort of refugee hearing three to seven years from now, that is a farce and it must stop. By the way, over ninety percent don't qualify under refugee status for coming here, so it is a farce. What's going on? Before I talk about the condoms. Also, there are thirteen thousand murderers that ICE has identified loosened the country, either convicted in a foreign land or committing a murder here and then jumping off bond. In many Blue cities and Blue states, if you commit serious crime like a murder, a manslaughter, or whatever, a rape, a burglary, you're out on bond immediately and what fool goes back for the next court proceeding those thirteen thousand murderers loose in the country. There's one point four to six million human beings inside the United States. One point four to six million, which, for those who don't understand numbers real, well, that's five times the city of Cincinnati right now. One point four to six million that have deportation orders and they refuse to leave and no one goes to find them. That means you've gone through to three to seven year process, you've claimed some sort of refugee status because of religious or racial, sexual discrimination in your home country, you've lost, you've appealed through the whole process. So almost one point five million human beings in this country now as I speak, have orders on them to leave, and they won't leave, and no one comes to get them. That's on top of the thirteen thousand murderers, and on top of that six hundred and seventy five thousand criminals who are in the country right now who have jumped bond, who have and this doesn't count the ones that have committed crime and they have not yet been caught, which I would think is a huge number. The great majority of people who commit crime in America are not apprehended, they're not caught. And on top of that, every year in America we give out about a million visas to those around the world who say, you know what, I want to visit America. I want to visit the Grand Canyon, I want I want to walk on Broadway. I'm want to get to Times Square. What I really want to do is go into Montana and go on vacation. So and like any other country, we have visa arrangements with about one hundred and forty different countries. Say Okay, you want to come here and you want to go on vacation. That's your reason, okay. Or you have an operation to be performed, probably at the christ Hospital by Dean Carriokis or doctor Michael Fisher, and you're coming here for a medical reason, that's okay. Or you come here simply to say, I'm on a business trip. I have some business to conduct in Chicago, okay. So every year we hand out about one million visas to people that want to visit our country. Of that number, there's at least three million of those over the last few years that have not left. Supposed to be here fourteen days, thirty days, ninety days, one hundred and twenty days, whatever, and they're still here. Four million. We can't. They have committed a crime by overstaying their visa, but no one comes to look for them. So you take the four million overstaying visas, Take this six hundred and seventy five thousand criminals. These are the ones that have been caught, that have jumped on, committed crime, don't show up. And on top of that one point four to six million who have deportation orders against them currently because they were ordered to port it and they won't leave. And on top of out the thirteen thousand murderers, and on top of that millions have come into the country not registered anywhere, and by the way, not committing crime. They're simply here illegally. It is a crime to enter the country without permission or without status. And I hear Brian Combs talk about several dozen or in the Boone County Jail as we speak, because ICE enforcement has not yet really struck hard in the Tri state area at which it will. And the other jail that has status is and will be the Butler County Jail under Richard K. Jones. And the reason that's good for the County jail is the ICE will pay one hundred and forty dollars a day for each person being held there, so it can be a money maker. That is, the ICE has somewhere to put these individuals when they're arrested. So how long will it take to apprehend thirteen thousand murderers, four million that have ever stayed their visas, six hundred and seventy five thousand criminals, and one point four to six million of those who have deportation orders and have not yet left. Those numbers are between five and seven million that legally should not be here. Legally, they have no right to be here legally. Most have committed serious crimes, and they've been caught. The great majority of commit serious crime in America, they're not caught much like Joshua. We just spoke about him at length. Joshua a baker with Rob Sanders. He's not an immigrant. I believe he's a native. But nonetheless he's had four warrants out for his arrest and he's going to be in jail for a long time. And so we see the specter last night. I watched it on channel channel nine where nine stands for news. And also Tricia Mackey had the same story on nineteen and that is this that CPS Sincinnati Public Schools has a problem with students not attending school for whatever reason. On any particular day. Just picked today, twenty five percent of the student body, which is about nine thousand students, do not show up for school. They're chronically truant. Don't show up if it's cold, if it's too hot, whatever, don't want to go to school. There's no system in place called truancye that goes aparensis people. And then the teachers came into the school board meeting last night and complained about and it's a certainly legitimate complaint. And I have great sympathy and empathy for teachers in tough urban and ronments of what they have to do. That is the Lord's calling. But many of the teachers said, we've lost fifty percent of our student body. That half of my classes they don't show up. That any day there will be twenty five percent just chronically absent for the hell of it. There's no education happening in Cincinnati generally anyway. You have to go to Walnut to get a good education some of the Montessori schools. Otherwise it's a day care service. There's little or no education, as reflected by the results of the test that CPS does not want to perform because the results are so bad. There's a sense you can't ask immigration status, but you more or less know who's legal and who is not. There's about five to seven thousand students being educated in Cincinnati at the cost of about twenty thousand dollars per kid that are there illegally have special language programs. It's the collapse of public education and we're watching it. And why I say again, I have great empathy for those teachers who go through the process to become a teacher, and they willingly go to ac And High School, Western Hills High School, or use to teach when the problems are insurmountable calls by fatherless homes. Have all the reports and the studies and the study groups and the experts you want in its fatherless homes. This is not the way it has to be. But father's not in homes with boys is a serious problem, and where education is not valued and the street raises your child. So when I hear about the occasional story, which is occasional, I'm gonna take this up with Ali Bradley in about twenty minutes that there's some unintended consequences of this, which is reports and the media is doing a pretty good job locally and reporting on this. That there's a fear in the so called illegal immigrant community that we're next. There might be a few dozen in the Boone County jail. But when we have a US attorney in place, what should happen in the next thirty to sixty days who represents the southern half of Ohio. His main mission is going to be gun violence and also in forcing immigration laws, and that's going to be a formidable task. So the numbers we're hearing is about there's about one thousand, twelve hundred a day that ICE can apprehend Blue cities Blue States make it difficult. When there's a knock on the door and you're completely illegal and you're a gangbanger or an innocent person working, you have no duty to open the door unless that police agency has a warrant for your arrest or a search warrant, And most of the time that's not the case. So maybe in Chicago, the immigrant rights community there is very strong, and they tell immigrants when there's a knock on the door, don't answer the door. Rarely does ice go through the paperwork and the hoops necessary to get an actual warrant to arrest somebody or search for someone. Mainly it's happenstance. So in Philadelphia they arrested fourteen people in meatpacking plant and they went in and that knew they had names of people there, and they picked up six or seven and others who admit it to them that they weren't legal. So they took everyone into custody. And that's going to happen in the Tri State. And as an American, do you want that to occur? That the great majority of illegal immigrants in America are not gangbangers, not part of Venezuelan gangs. They're not rapists. They're not human traffickers, they're not murderers. A great majority are here in order to work for a better life, which I fully completely understand. If I lived in Venezuela or Nicaragua, I'd try to get to America too. If I was young and healthy enough, I'd come here and do my best and just let the chips fall as they may. The problem is, I'm told that in the next thirty days, the Trump administration is going to say you should self deport, and if you fail to self deport and you're picked up, you'll be barred from entry for about ten years. So you can self deport, apply, get in line with everyone else from your home country and wait, or you can not do that, not self deport, and then what's going to happen is this, if you're located, you'll be banned from entry for ten years, and if you come back a second time, you're going to be indicted by federal criminal grand Juries for I legally entering the country. So that's where we are. There's going to be more and more stories of SOB stories which are legitimate about good, hardworking people came here for the best of reasons that contribute to our society and they're here illegally. For decades, we've had the potential of having a sane immigration system in which HB one visas are handed out and we know who's here and who's not. The Democrats have not solved the problem when they controlled everything in Washington, and the Republicans will not control the problem when they've controlled everything in Washington. And that's where we are until there's a sane immigration system. The world wants to come to America. I get that it's a great place, despite my conflicts quite often with governmental policy, despite the unhappiness you may feel at certain things. Compare our problems to other nations problems. Not a bad deal.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, before we give a into Ali Bradley, this story is going to get lots of wings between now and the end of the year, which is the US State Department pulls million dollars in funding for condoms and gaza as Trumpet administration seeks to trim federal government spending. Did you know that as a taxpayer you pay to buy hundreds of millions of dollars worth of condoms all over the world, and it's through shall we say, various NGOs, non government organizations that kind of collect the money and disperse it elsewhere. And when this was announced, and yesterday the fabulous new Press Secretary Carolyn Levin talked about condoms and she provided video and photos of Palestinian terrorists attaching incendiary devices to inflated condoms to be flown toward Israel. The images are from twenty twenty one and twenty twenty three, and that these condoms must be particularly large. To look at them, they will look like small pillars when they're inflated. And underneath these inflatable condoms that you paid for as a taxpayer, they when the wind's blow in the right direction, they send them to Israel in order to kill Jews and set certain things on fire. You might say this is a preposterous waste of taxpayer money, fifty million dollars for Palestinian condoms. The Jerusalem Post had a story that hundreds of these condoms were being used to create ied carrying balloons that winds would carry in the southern Israel, raising alarms on school yards, farmlands and highways, and these IEDs would cause death or serious injury, have hit someone, or they would simply start fires. Now you would think this would be a serious problem. Well, actually cutting off the funding is the problem. The group is called a Course Planned Parenthood Federation. They released the statement about this cutoff of you buying condoms for Palestinians, and the NGO claimed in any blockade of these aid shipments into Gaza would infringe upon their enormous gains made in life saving sexual and reproductive health care in Gaza. Quote this is from the NGO. This is serious. Palestinians are systematically denied sexual and reproductive health care and rights. Our health care system has been repeatedly targeted and depleted by the Israeli occupation, and more and more and more it detegrates what we do. The more it will hinder the fore realization of human rights for women and girls. I'm not sure women and girls use condoms. Maybe I'm wrong. So Rubio paused US foreign aid funded through the State Department, through an NGO providing condoms. And so this is the shall we say, the tip of the iceberg, whether it's India, Pakistan and other developed countries. We spend hundreds of millions of dollars every year of your money buying birth control pills, birth control devices, I e. I U d's and that become IEDs and also condoms shipped all over the world. And Trump has said this madness has got to stop. But the NGOs blame it is your fault now for not caring about the sexual health of Palestinian terrorists. Trump said, the mandate from American people is clear. This silliness has got to stop. Would you agree, Let's continue with more condoms and gaza, Bill Cunning and the Great American with you every day. Coming up after one o'clock today, of course, will be Ali Bradley live from the Southern Border on News Radio seven hundred w O tell let's continue now Billy Cunning and the Great America and of course on the Southern border. There's only one you're I check in with from News Nation. That's Ali Bradley about what's happening in media reports that there's been a ninety five percent reduction in border crossings. Media is reporting this about six hundred a day. Many are Mexicans who can immediately be returned to Mexico. Some others have to be in a detention camp until Columbia or someone else decides to come pick them up. And as the crisis over, is everything hunky dory. We're fenting on off be a problem as human trafficking done. A woman with all the answers is Ali Bradley on the Southern Border with News Nation. Ali Bradley, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And where does life find you today? If there's not much to report on, I'm told by the media everything's great, is it true?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Hey, Bill, thanks for having me. I'm down here in Ego Paths, staring at Shelby Park. A lot of movement down here with Texas Military Governor Abbit making some more moves, expanding operations down here, so you know, you talk about, Hey, we're only looking at you know, around six hundred encounters a day at border patrol, six hundred and fourteen encounters yesterday. Four hundred and twelve of them were from Mexico. As just mentioned, that's hot off the precess from a source. I'm looking at numbers right now. Eighty nine of them are from Guatemala, sixty four were from Hondura. So we're looking at a lot of northern triangle. What's wild there is only see twelve people from Venezuela, Bill, when we were seeing thousands of people from Venezuela. Of course, that's a nationality that's kind of been targeted by the Trump administration because of Trende Ragua, which is that very violent gang that kind of sprung out of Venezuela and is now present in what Tony Gonzalez representive Tony Gonzalez down here in Texas. Beliefs is they're present in all fifty states, right, So you're seeing these numbers absolutely plummet. But here's the issue. Don't let your guard down, don't turn your eyes off the border, because we saw something very similar at the end of Title forty two. You'll recall this, and the reason why is it takes time for the cartel to see how we're doing things. The cartel, according to Congress, is a thirteen billion dollar a year industry just smuggling human beings into our country illegally. So you think they're just going to stop, You think they're going to give up because Trump's in office and they're seeing what we're doing. At the end of Title forty two, Myorcis stood up there and said all these scary things about how guess what Title eight is going to be in place, because that's the removable authority that is currently in place, was in place before Title forty two was put back in place after Title forty two, which came with a five year ban, five thousand dollars fine, and ineligibility for asylum that was actually on the books in place under Biden over the last year, but not enforced. They were doing catch and release right where're seeing these notices to appear dolled out every single day to the tune of thirty three hundred back in January of twenty twenty three. Fast forward, we're seeing a handful of notices to appear right now because they have to give them out to son on the company, children and some family units have extreme cases. So there are still some that are going to be given out. But the cartel is waiting to see what we do. How are we enforcing this law? Are we turning them right back around? What are we doing At the end of Title forty two, We did not turn people back around, We did not enforce title We let them in. So what happened December of twenty twenty three, three hundred thousand plus people ended up crossing our southern border. The record breaking number that we saw that was again when we kind of said Ah, the border secure, right, it's quiet down, everything's kind of fixed. No, the cartel takes time to pivot when the US pivot. So that's why I'm saying, don't take your focus off of the border just yet. Yes, all the chaos is in the interior right now with these ICE targeted enforcement operations, but the reality is the cartel is moving down. You're trying to figure out how to get those thousands of people number one that we've kicked back over and a lot of them they pay the cartel once they get three shots to cross, Okay, so they go back to their plaza bus friend and say, hey, cross me over through the river. All evade this time, or all end up in the back of a trunk this time, or all end up in a semi truck. They're finding stash houses down here. They found tunnels in al Paso. We just talked to Victor Avola, who's a retired HSI and ICE special agent, who said they found even more tunnels in al Paso recently that are operating. We found out they were moving around eight hundred people a week through one tunnel in al Paso, and that included women from Venezuela who they determined were being sex trafficked. So that is what's going on. And that was just a couple of weeks ago that they found that tunnel. So the cartel has not stopped operating. They're just giving us a little grace right now to get our bearings. They're seeing what we're doing, and then they're going to act. So we saw a shootout so to speak, between the cartel and the Border patrol down here in the Rio Grande Valley on Fronten Island, which was actually known as Cartel Island because of all that activity over there. Now Texas came in. They basically commandeered that lands and it's ours, cleared it, clear cut it so that there could be no smuggling activity on there anymore. So they took on fire the other day from the south side, from the Mexican side by suspected cartel gunmen. They were trying to move people across the border illegally through the river, and so that happened. Apparently Mike Banks, the new Border the patrol chiefs said there were two different incidents of gunfire exchanged this week with border patrol. Now it's scary to hear that that, you know, the cartel has been given the quote green light to fire at agents. You know, over the last couple of months we've reported this, they're acting in kind of unprecedented ways of desperation with this Trump administration. So while we're seeing these shootings happen, you know, and then and then we had a cartel guys shoot a hiker in El Centro sector. So we've had a lot of chaos with the cartels over the last week. And so what you know, we don't know how they're going to operate, haven't seen what they're going to do. But agents tell me the shootouts, you know, taking on gunfire from the south side is regular. But again the cartel is operating differently, So head on the swivel for them. They're not letting their guard down either. Just because they've taken on fire before doesn't mean that they're just going to go okay, well, this is business as usual. They are concerned. You know, I have a bulletproof gear now for the first time. I've never had protective gear down at the border. Full disclosure. I never thought I needed it. Now I requested it. So now I have a full kit with me just in case because I don't know what's going to happen down here.
Speaker 1: So as far as the shootout, of course, we're told they're now designated as a terrorist group, international terrorist group, much like al Qaeda, in which you know the eighty second Airborne can wipe out al Qaeda. Do you see based upon Trump that if these shootouts continue, that if the cartel keeps shooting at our men and women, eventually there's going to be some killed, whether it's in the border, god forbid a reporter or other people. They're going to do this and then we'll have snipers on the border. Could you see an actual time when Donald Trump says, okay, you killed two of our border agents. Here comes the eighty second airborne.
Speaker 4: Here's the issue Bill. A lot of agents are actually frustrated that they haven't heard more from the Trump administration about these shootouts because of the designation. Right, They're like, wait a second, why are we going in there and you know, basically getting rid of them. Now they're shooting at agents. What is going Why isn't there a response?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Why are we going to wait for someone to get hurt? What is going on? So they're frustrated they haven't heard a statement, they've got you know, the Border Patrol chief put out a state you know, a post on X But they haven't heard Trump talk about it. They haven't heard him talk about these cartel terrorists or you know, are firing at agents. We're going to handle it. They have no idea what the response from the Trump administration is going to be, because we haven't seen any response to us. Like you said, they designated them that terrorists. And here's what else is weird and I try to get answers out of this. But down here in Texas, they designated Trendy Arragua as a terrorist organization. They've nabbed several of them, but they're sitting in jail on state crimes. There's no terroristic infraction on them at all. They're going to go in the game database. But what what did that do? What did a terrorist designation do to these guys?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 4: They got a state level crime for illegally entering, you know what I mean, Like they're not being they're not being leveled like a terrorist. So I don't know what's going to happen with this cartel, you know, interaction of late Maybe you know, Trump is all about strategy. Maybe he's moving some pieces that we don't see Bill. But right now, like I said, agents are a little frustrated that the guy that they're like, we got, you know, a guy that supports us, he's got our back. He's not going to come out and say anything about agents being fired on. They're kind of shocked by that, if I'm honest.
Speaker 1: As far as the numbers you talk, December of twenty twenty three, there was three hundred thousand known. Now it's six hundred and fifteen a day. If that continues, my simple deer park math tells me that's about eighteen thousand a month as opposed to three hundred thousand a month. Two thirds are Mexicans, and describe how a Mexican illegal is treated differently than someone, say from Venezuela or Uganda. How's that different?
Speaker 4: So when someone from Mexico comes over, I mean, the reality is this, my friend, people from Mexico don't qualify for asylum. We go over to Mexico to shop, to vacation to you know, unless it's an extreme case, they're not going to qualify for asylum. There are no there are partners Mexico, so you know, for them to come over here and claim asylum. That was not most of the time Mexican nationals are trying to evade. Those are the people that border patrol was down here to stop years before Biden, right, and then it was like an open door. So then they started coming over and getting notices to appear for as Mexican nationals, which blew my mind. I'm like waite. People from Sinaloa are getting an NTA, so the door was open for them to come in and seek asylum, but Mexico. Why would they get asylum in Mexico, And so that was that is interesting, But here's the reality. They can be turned around pretty quickly because a Mexico and US work together, same sandbox, so they will take them back open arms, and then b these other countries they're not being taken back with open arms, So some people from other countries are being removed to Mexico as well, and then Mexico is fielding those deportations. So the Mexican national is different because number one, that's the vast majority of people that are coming out cross and have in the history of time, and they don't get asylum, so they're turned around. That is just the reality. They're the easiest to remove. They don't require attention because you can walk them back across a port of entry bridge. It's been happening for years. It's happened under Biden. He deported people too, He removed people too, So all of those things happened, it just wasn't on display like it is under the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Allie Bradley, I saw NBC News, one of your competitors at News Nation, with video of huge camps on the Mexican side of the border in which literally there's ten to fifteen thousand human beings sleeping on cots, tents, on top of their head waiting to enter the country to get to use the app. Of course the app is now down. I can't imagine Trump's going to let the app be as the vehicle the golden paths to get into the country. And so the reporter from NBC News said, Okay, what's going to happen in a year or two or three, This fifteen thousand waiting to enter the country on the Mexican side could become fifty thousand or some five thousand.
Speaker 4: Okay, So are they waiting to enter the country or are those the people that were removed and they've now been received by Mexico and they have saft sided facilities where they're processing them back into their country.
Speaker 1: Both. In other words, once you've been put back, then you have to go back to Nicarauga wherever the heck your venezuela, and they're waiting.
Speaker 4: There's a concern of is the cartel going to be capitalizing on.
Speaker 1: People returning right? Right?
Speaker 4: And that's the fear, and Victor Avola, with a former HSI special agent, says, yes, that's absolutely something that we could be seeing that. We could see people coming back into Mexico and they grab them and go, okay, pay us again, or hey, pay us to come back into Mexico. Right, So are we creating a different funding stream for the cartel by sending them back? I don't know. We'll see what that'll play out. But the individuals that are over there, there's no app anymore. We're not worth seeing. You know a handful of people at the ports, and the reason for that is there's interior ports too. There's ports down here at the port of entry. People can legally walk up and claim asylum. That is where they would be encountered. That is what they're supposed to do. So you still see a handful of people come up to the ports right now. But full disclosure, you know, we're looking at the chart of the numbers where we're from about you know, fifteen to eighteen hundred on average under Biden when it came to border patrol encounters, But you weren't looking at the sixteen hundred a day that came through the port. That was like, hey, nobody thought of the fact because that's considered a legal entry. And remember when the app started, it started out as what was eight hundred and fifty applicants every day, anyone up to a thousand, anyone to twelve fifty. Then it was fourteen fifty while we slept, and then oh my gosh, sixteen hundred on average every day. So you know, now it's on the day. Within fifteen minutes he shut down that app and I think the next day at the port there was only like forty four encounters versus sixteen hundred, you know, and so that is a really big difference. That is, you know, impactful obviously to the individuals that were over there waiting. You know, they were some two hundred thousand outstanding appointments that were rendered Nolan Voyd, So you know, that is the reality. It is this unfortunate thing. They were sold a bag of goods, you know. And these migrants that I walked with in the caravan, they looked at me, dead pen in the face and said, what we're doing is legally illegal. We're not hurting anybody. We're leaving nothing. We're trying for something, worst case scenario, go back to nothing. That was a mentality. Why not try? And how can you blame them? Bill? If they thought every one of their friends walked in and get medical help, and get financial help, and get a house over roof over their heads, and maybe an opportunity for their kids, why wouldn't they try? And they did, to the tune of hundreds of thousands, millions over four years. And so that is a reality. Those people were sold the bag of goods, and now we're seeing them remove from this country. You know, they're starting with the criminals. But you hear Tom Holmans say, you heard Carolyn love It say yesterday, everybody that crossed that border illegally is a criminal. They broke the loss being into our nation. And that is a reality. And I tell people, Bill, I say, you know, America voted for these removals for these deportations. Right now, everyone's cheering on, you know, the criminals being removed. Tat it up guys, trendy Aragua, bad guys, the murderers, the Isis guys, get them out. But it's going to come to a time when some families are removed, some grandmas are removed. Put your head in the sand. Turn off the TV. If you don't want to see that, because that reality will come. America did vote for that as well, and that will happen. People. There's already they're already taking collaterals right People that are there that aren't targets are being arrested because they're here illegally. So if you don't want to see reality, turn off the TV because that is going to get hard. We're all humans. I'm a Christian. It's hard to see. So that will happen. Right now, it's it's kind of Gangbusters bad guys. So everyone's fearing it on. But I think that America is going to have a hard time. And I'm being honest. You know, I don't mince words, and you know I'm honest about what I'm experiencing and seeing down here. And I think it's going to be hard for America to see people remove because I've seen many of them face to face, and they are humans, human beings that God created that got sold the bag of goods and they bought it well. And it's unfortunate that we're going to have to watch all this unfold. In my opinion, it is a tough, tough space. America voted for it. It needs to happen. But they are human beings, they are lives, and it does suck that they got They got encouraged.
Speaker 1: To come well, the thirteen billion dollar a year industry, the human trafficking cartels, and aren't going to give up their products and their goods and services for nothing. I watched Tom Homan with Chris Cuomo a couple of nights ago. One point four million aliens live inside the United States that have deportation orders that they've ignored, six hundred and seventy five thousand known criminals inside of America that they don't want to be apprehended. There's another large group who simply showed up and work in the fields, working the factories, work in the hospitals that aren't criminals. They don't have deportation orders, but they're here illegally, which is a crime. You got to be deported, and so get ready because you say it very well, Ali Bradley, and that is that at some point the mainstream media is going to be all over a grandma put back to Nicaragua, separated, a mother separated from her two or three kids because she happened to be at a place where there was a druggie around and they asked her for her identification. They determine that she's here illegally. In a way, she goes, that's it, we got it.
Speaker 4: We have to be honest though about what Tom Horman is saying too, though he's offering these families the chance to leave together. If a mother chooses to separate from her child, it will be her decision, because they're going to give that mother the opportunity to take her kids back with her to Nicaragua, and if she chooses not to, that is her decision to separate from her children. That is what Tom Horman is putting out there. When I look at the numbers of these final orders of Removal bill, because we've got one point four to six million, I'm looking at the total cases right now. What's interesting is one hundred and fifty six thousand of them are in Miami, and you know that Ron DeSantis has such a great working relationship with Trump, so it'll be interesting to see them really go into Florida because we haven't seen a lot of activity in Florida yet it comes to these ICE so called raids, their targeted enforcement operations, but they're calling them raids, so we haven't seen that, right. We haven't seen Miami really upended, which is interesting because the next one down is Los Angeles, another one we haven't really seen hammered by ICE. New York. That's the third down. We obviously saw DHS Secretary Christinome down there yesterday. I'm you know, rounding up bad guys in her words, so that or dirtbag she called them. So that's where we're at right now. They've got you know, a million and a half people that they've got to find and most of them were ordered removement a senthi I meaning they didn't show up to fort right, So they've got a task. They got to find them, right, and they all have their dockets. You know, one of my guys sends me stuff almost every day of who he's going after and he's on the Fugitive Operations teams, and I know who he's going after. He's going after child molesters. He's going after terrorists, he's going after drug dealers, he is going after murderers. They are not going after your friends at church. That is not who my fugitive operation sources have ever touched.
Speaker 1: Ali Bradley, you're the best of what you do, a little bit of a lull, but as you point out, there's still a wave out there ready to hit the shores. And Ali Bradley of News Nation, you're the best there is that doing this kind of stuff. And once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Ali, you're a great American.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 1: God bless always, God bless America. Let's continue with more. Just when you thought it was easy, this arises and I'm saying, what the hell if you hear illegally, get the hell out. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW like, I'm too old.
Speaker 5: So really, yeah, you'd be like this time next year, Willy will be like, please don't even look my.
Speaker 1: Way that you're my age.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: When Willy stops checking you out. That's when you know it's over. I still need him to be a PERV with me. I need for myself.
Speaker 1: Willy is a PERV with you. I've seen it first half fine in a few minutes there, Well, Sarah, if I were younger, I would I would gladly engage in coitus with you. What do you like to engage in coitus? But as soon as a dirty talk, dirt talk dirty to me, Willie sayquitas again coitus. I enjoyed coitus.
Speaker 5: But once that's about coitus, I know I'm screwed. But I think I did hit a point where I'm like, oh my god. Dudes in like their sixties and seventies are like, no, she's way too old.
Speaker 1: You're too old, you've aged out.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, eighties, nineties death bad.
Speaker 1: I can't see you make it in the well.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 1: Hello quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting. Gosh, that's your running mate saying false things about me. Maybe I'll get a hold of Elon Musk and follow a law suit against Sarah Elise for defamation of my characters. You need a spinking, that's what she says. Segment How do you deal with this? Every morning? On w E b N. I just go in there with kid Chris and don't pay it in any of tension. I ignore her because all it does is encourage her more in her perversions. Well heave the stood reporters approud service of your local Tamestar heating Get air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful northern Kentucky any weather heating at air At eight five nine seventy eight one forty eight twenty two spots. Former Batcat Gabe Manson scored seven of his eighteen points in the final two minutes. Utah defeats the bear Cats last night on the out West sixty nine sixty six. I was listening, of course, at twelve twenty am this morning to Dan Horde. It didn't sound good. Segment Utah out rebound Cincinnati forty one to twenty three. Not good, according to Lancet. Now, the Bearcats have been out ready but rebounded in seven straight games. So if I'm Wes Miller, I'm getting Danny Fortune, Corey Blunt, mister Martin, mister Maxial, and hit and aer in a moss. Get them all in here to show these guys how to rebound rebound some matter of desire two and Evan now in fifteenth place in the Big twelve. How many teams are there? Well, O, there's probably what team? Yeah, I don't know, I don't know. How not good? Please continue. Miami keeps rolling. They beat Eastern Michigan. Uh, let's see Saint Bonaventure downs Dayton. Kentucky wins at Tennessee last night, big winning from Mark Pope. I think won by four or five points. Louisville with Pat Kelsey, I like Pat Cannon a row. The Cardinals are back. They beat wake Forest. Wait as he's showing up Chris Mack a little bit here. You might recall the Chris Mack, my good friend that my wife hired at Mount Notre Dame as an assistant freshman basketball coach, was fired from Louisville. Am I right or wrong? Correct? Then he got a golden parachute that he makes millions and millions of dollars. Here comes Pat Kelsey from uh, I don't know, from Elder Tonight, Xavier's on the road and the Blue Jays at Creighton Big East Action seven thirty after Sports Talk, Women's Action, Houston and U see tonight on six fifteen on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. We also say congrats in high school basketball Willie the Greensburg, Indiana girls head coach Jason Simpson. He picked up his two hundredth win last night as the Lady Pirates beat New Palestine as seventy to thirty three. The Reds. The Reds have signed a Wade Miley what to a minor league minor league deal worth two and a half million. He's eyeing a return sometime in May from Tommy John Surgery. Of course, mister Miley went twelve and ten and twenty and from twenty twenty to twenty twenty two. Pretty good for the Red Lags through that no hitter, right, he can pitch? He went to didn't he go to Milwaukee, went to Milwaukee and then got hurt. So that's it right there, Bengals Up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Let's see, it looks like Joe Burrow's gonna take part in the Pro Bowl. What does that mean? It's not a game? Right? Whoa what is it like? Wide receiver Jamar Chase and Trey Hendrickson are there also? Uh? Sunday February, the second the Pro Bowl games get underway. Isn't it like a dark competition or where they're gonna have flag football? Flag football? Little boy, little boy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So they said he a Burrow could be in the UH take part tomorrow and the skills show UH and then UH and then play in flight in the flag football game Sunday in the National Football League. I would assume you can't touch the quarterback because you can. You can't touch anybody. Just pull the flag off and away you go, right, I would say, So, how about this news about the Bengals are indicating that Jamar Chase is a priority. Why wasn't it a priority last year? One might ask, Right, because they'll hold up one to say so guaranteed money yep. And instead of wanting to guaranteed sixty million tomorrow, won a ninety million. Now he's a triple Crown winner. Now I think that price just went a little higher. Well, Jefferson, he wanted a same kind of a deal with Vikings. His running man An Lsu got and the Bengals said no. Now has the calls gone up or down with Jamar Chase. Uh, it's gone up. I can't remember a contract that's gone down at any time. It doesne work that way, not even on the Los Angeles Dodgers. How about them? Story in Sports Illustrated the label. I mean, just nobody had one hundred million. Who has a chance and one who has a chance baseball's got I mean they're gonna go nuts. The baseball better do something because it I mean, Moe Egger disagrees with you. No, well, Moe says you're wrong. Segment. Okay, well we'll see the Dodgers payroll, penalties, taxes, and salary five hundred and five million dollars one year. When the Yankees say it's too you're paying too much that there's trouble right there in River City, Alas time Brunners said, we can't afford baby Yankees. The Yankees, I'm sorry, we don't have five. We don't have no, no, sorry, we don't have that. And by the way, the owner of the Dodgers just donated one hundred million dollars to LA fire relief. One hundred million. That's very good. Where's this money coming from? Segment from the money Tree. Charlie Lucan used to shake behind city. Yes, I guess so he must have a really big well, they got big trees out there, there's sequoias. They probably got a lot of cash up there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The other thing is Trey hendricks He was speaking at deer Park High School. Trey Hendricks, Hendrickson, the sack master of the National Football League, is going to speak at Montgomery and on behalf of deer Park High School. He's wanted to raise money for us for a long time. We finally said okay. But now according to the Bengals, they're discussing contract extensions with Trey Hendrickson. That's good your comments on that, I would say that that's a good thing. But according to the statistics, he's the best defensive end in all of football. Correct, However, he's one of the he's the what's eleventh or twelfth best paid defensive end in football. So the Bengals are saying, well, we can't afford to pay you like money we pay of Bosa something like that. We can't afford that, So they want him to take a hometown discount to stay in Bengaledom. Right now, the number one, and as you know, is Nick Bosa. Thirty four mil. TJ. Watt twenty eight mil and Miles Garrett twenty five mil. And Hendrickson's base salary last season was a mere twenty million dollars, so it was underpaid by fourteen million dollars in one year. What would you do ask for more? Well, of course he wants to stay. The Bengals are claiming that Henderson, like Sarah Elease, is getting old. As you know, Hendrickson is thirty years old. Correct, that's getting old? Would you agree? That's for sure? It's like Sarah Elise has got to be at least twenty five or thirty years old herself. EHL Hockey tonight are beloved. Cyclones are downtown along the Big River as they welcome in the Greensville Swamp Rabbits. The Rabbits are in town. MLS soccer tomorrow preseason game matt preseason match two tomorrow in Florida FC Cincinnati up against Houston. The Bengals have not yet offered how many fifty four years have not given second contracts to players over the age of thirty, right, But they're willing to make an exception for Hendrickson. But it's got to be at the right price. Mike Brown, they can go always wins negotiations, correct, he always wins. If not Ceda. Tobin and Bengals want to make it clear that while they do what they can do to compensate Hendrickson, it takes two sides to make a deal, and according to Tobin, he says, quote, we can't have guys at the top of the payroll in every position. We'll do what we can. We'll try to get it done. It's not giving anybody just an extension for doing it. It's agreeing with somebody on an extension at the right price, segment the right price, of course. So you got Joe Burrow at the top. We think Jamar Chase will be. The Bengals Recalcitrinz's probably cost them fifty million dollars at least, but there were six billions, so what difference will make?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Then you know, then they go to number nine and say, hey, defer, defer, defer, and number nine will say okay, okay, okay, right, and defer. He gets the money later anyway, correct, Yeah, I mean, I'll look you giving it up. But there's still rumors I did mention it to National characters about Taylor Swift possibly leaving number eighty seven for number nine. I don't think so, are you sure? Yeah? Would that changed the karma of the Chiefs. I don't change the karma? Probably so yeah. Tayta comes here, right, I don't and the Bengals next year make a big run beat Kansas City here with tat cheering for number nine. We'll see Willie who knows Travis. I mean, he's given you a lot of interviews they're conducting, but Tata's talking about babies. I can't say. Nope, I can't say. What if the Chiefs win again and he gets down on one knee and begs her hand in marriage? Would that break the internet? Correct? There goes the post Super Bowl coverage. They can go right down the tubes. Yeah. And how badly do you want the Philadelphia Eagles to win this one? Very bad? You can't take it anymore. No, unless she switches to becoming I mean, to win three of them in a row. I mean, it happened. I don't know what you do, but you know, stop that group. But eight teams have won two in a row and not one of them made it back to the Super Bowl for year number three? Correct? And unlike the other teams which are like dynasties. Are the chiefs of dynasty when it's one player? Are they a dynasty? They got a pretty good one. Well, well they got a good defense. Three super Bowls? Yeah, pretty good. What happens? See what happens a week from Sunday? Not like the forty nine ers. I don't think in New Orlean or Pittsburgh or Dallas. He'll be walking to New Orlean. He'll be well, I'm gonna get talk to Jeff crue, heir from there in about a week, to talk about is New Orleans ready? What about Bourbon Street? Are we ready? How's the mayor doing? I guess okay, not good. I don't know. I mean it's not good. You know, fighting an arm camp down there. You won't be able to move correct, He'll be no, you won't. No segment, thank you, yes, sir, Now get me out of the student's report. Coming up next, we have Michael McDonald, the singer what a Fool Believes? Yeah, Now with the Catholic League talking about Joe Biden and JD. Vans taking a task by the Bishop's conference, what JD Vance take mession with my man from Middletown I'm just telling you the signs up yet in Middletown, the home. You know what, I don't know. I have to have to check that out to that. I know his mom. Once it done, Yeah, you want it done too, seg Man, give me out of the stooge report, please, Willie and utter of a beautiful day here at the Troy State. We leave you with the immortal words of the student.
Speaker 7: Report, something called coitus interrupt us, which is a Latin phraise and most of our audios doesn't understand what it means, and uh, Joan probably knows it from his crom from his Latin days. But we had a woman call in and she said she went through a divorce and her husband interrupted coreit is interrupted and she was making love and her husband was videotaping it through an air vent one of these furnaces, and they had a microphone. She comes to court and she has asked the questions Probaut the other lawyer, have you ever made loved another man?
Speaker 1: Did you ever do that? She said no, no, no. The lawyer brings in the the.
Speaker 7: Video tape, puts up the screen and there she is a living collar. We gave her a weekend at the Sheraton. That was where at least said she didn't get the keds she lost.
Speaker 1: That by car and the events. That was great. That was great.
Speaker 7: And it's good radio because you want to say what's going to happen next? You don't want smiles and frowns. You want outrageous laughter. And you went crying in tears and gnashing your teeth. That's what AM radio should be. Exciting, unpredictable.
Speaker 1: It's way it is right here every day. What year was that segment? I have no IDEA long time but me the nineteen nineties, long time ago. I don't know what to tell you. I don't either. I'm not sure that was even me? Was that even me? Who was I talking to? Was that Ken Brew? I don't know? Oh I was? I was on Heralda Rivera's TV show in Chicago. Oh okay, the Commandos have talked radio segment. The Commandos, Grauda Rivera and I together can't get any better than that. On seven hundred, Coitus interrupt us a lot in term seven hundreds, w eld over you Bill Cunningham, the great American of course. Last Sunday, CBS Morning News, Margaret Brennan kind of one after JD. Vance a columns written here by Bill Donnage of the Catholic League and Michael McDonald, CBS sides with the bishops. I can't recall the time when the mainstream media CBS is among the worst, actually took the side of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. But they dead last Sunday when questioning JD. Vance to make him look bad, and it dealt with whether or not the immigration policies of the Trump administration was in concert with the desires of the Catholic Conference Bishops. And of course Margaret Brown and the CBS faced the nation kind of took the side of the Catholic Church against JD. Vance, which I thought was quite interesting. Jodan you and I now is Michael McDonald of the Catholic League in New York City, and Mike, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. So when I read this column by your cohort, Bill Donnie, who talks about CBS siding with the bishops, how surprised were you?
Speaker 5: Bill?
Speaker 3: It's always good to be with you, But you know what, for the last what four years were years of darkness that we've had descend upon the country. We had perhaps the most athlic anti Catholic president in American history, the most anti Catholic administration in American history, pushing things that were not just you know, okay, that's a little out of step. You know, maybe we could do things a little different. These are complete departures from the Catholic Church and its teachings. For the last four years, the Biden administration had gone way off the reservation from promoting anything that looked resembling, anything that looked like not even just Catholic, but that an honest, good person of faith would recognize as being conducive to human flourishing. Completely ignored all that by the mainstream media. They didn't challenge him once on that. They were very quick to remind us how he was at about Catholic He had the Rosary in his pockets, and you know, he was always upset about box or something like that, and those really every story that he got on the bishops are being mean to Joe Biden. But now you get jd. Vance in there, who is a convert to Catholicism, and you get Margaret Brennan. It just goes right after Wantum on a deeply personal question. I mean We can get into the policies of this, but let's not forget that there is a bit of a history between Margaret Brennan and JD. Vance During the vice presidential debate back in October. She was the one who cut him off when he was completely right about the CBP app and not only interrupted him to fact check him which he was wrong on and he was correct, but then turned off his mic because he was right. So there's a bit of a history there. And you know, CBS they edited the Kamila Harris sixty minutes. They edited Mike Johnson when he was on with Margaret Brennan. So these guys have proven that they're not good faith actors. And to go after someone's faith and try and make them look like they're not living up to it completely on national television, I think that's wrong.
Speaker 1: So on one hand, they wanted j D and indirectly Donald Trump to follow the dictates of the National Conference of Catholic Bishops. But on the other hand, when we had the most Catholic president of all time, that my tongue has firmly planted in my cheek. Joe Biden rarely, if ever, to the mainstream media ask Joe Biden, how come your beliefs on abortion or transgender rights, our school choice all against the Catholic faith, neutering faith based programs, the Department of Justices probe of Catholics. They thought the Department of Justice thought the Catholics, especially the Knights of Columbus, or like a right wing white supremacist group that had to be investigated. They also rescinded Trump's policies defending the rights of Christian students on college campuses. They forced Catholic doctors and hospitals to perform abortions and sexuary assignment surgery. Under Joe Biden, the Catholic president. They singled out pro life Care athletics for breaking the Face Act. And thank god, there's been about thirteen or fourteen men and women released from federal prison. So I have all these occasions when the Catholic President was the odds with the Catholic faith, and at no point that CBS, NBC, ABC or PBS, which might be the worst of all, call Joe Biden to task for opposing the Catholic bishops. But the one time on immigration when the opposite took place, they're there with that smile, that grin and I found the whole interview disgusting.
Speaker 3: Oh it completely was discussing and just going back on the abortion thing. Year in and year out. The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops have said that the preeminent issue for Catholic voters is abortion. That is the top issue. So that's not like something that you can sort of say, okay, well we have a different policy idea on this first that like you can with immigration, Immigration is not something that is central to the teachings that Catholic Church. Should we be nice to people, Absolutely, we should be nice to people. You can't go around killing people, which is what abortion is. Abortion is the intentional killing of an unborn child. And during the Joe Biden administration, the great devout Catholic that he was, Mike tongue is practically coming out my cheek. He was such a terrible president on that issue. They hounded the pro lifers activists, putting them in jail. The Face Act was used more under Joe Biden than all the other presidents since who was incepted back in the nineties. This should tell you where his position was. And the Equality Act, another legislative push from the Biden administration has been routinely called by the Catholic bishops in this country as the single greatest threat to religious liberty because it would completely gut any semblance of religious protections. We get rid of the nineties law, the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, it would force Catholic hospitals to form abortions. The the transgender madness, they have to go along with that as well. And these are just things that are not just a little at us up there fery out of step. And never once do the mainstream media, not Martyer Brenton for sure, pull out Joe Biden for any of this.
Speaker 1: Well, the one time something did a car I remember Nancy Pelosi while she was a speaker. I guess she's the speaker emeritus right now. She won her Catholic bishop in San Francisco denied her communion. She quickly flew to the Vatican, got on her knee before Pope Francis and received communion or got permission. Did you find that particularly disgusting? I hate to criticize the Pope. I know you do too, but Francis more or less accept Nancy Pelosi. Another they say, on one hand, they're Catholic. On the other hand, they're in favor of abortion up through birth. Isn't that somewhat wrong?
Speaker 3: But it absolutely is wrong. It is completely out of step with the teaching of the Church to hold a position like that. And I would say this, you know another thing that I just find offensive about this. If the average show Catholic is a problem with this, you know, his local bishop. He can't just fly to Rome and say hey, I want to be in good standing. He has to do penance and reform. But she used her position of power to get an audience with the Pope to somehow try and excuse her terrible policies that she supports. And you know, I find that extremely hypocritical on her part. And the Catholic Church were all supposed to be very equal, and it was one of the big things that Pope Francis's push that we got to start looking after the little guy. But you know, here we are just taking care of the Washington insider of insiders, one of the most wealthy women in the country, most powerful woman in the country, and she just gets an audience with the Pope. Yeah, I think that's a little out of step on her part.
Speaker 1: And at the end of his President say, Joe Biden as schedule to go to the Vatican on the eighteenth of January to kiss the ring one more time, and I'm sure he would have been whined and dined by the Pope. He would have been accepted. And no one, no current American president, has been more anti religious, anti Catholic than Joe Biden. But he keeps playing up the fact he's got a rosier in his pocket and he's a Catholic, providing cover for what he does against Christianity and against religion. I found that particularly disgusting. Also on your website, Catholic League dot org, there's a posting about corporations has to drop DEI policies, and Bill donnegue relates that American culture is going through one of its periodic changes. One good change is the decision of companies to drop DEI divisive and effective. And I read a story in the Wall Street Journal that DEI is an eight billion dollar a year business that in many parts of government. There's over two thousand employees in the federal government who are in the DEI departments of every reagency of government. Two thousand employees. And on top of that, the colleges universities and which there's thousands of DEI employees. And on top of that, social media companies and on top of that like Costco for example, won't get rid of of DEI, which is a form of racial discrimination. And on your website you have a letter that click here, click there about which companies follow it, which companies do not follow it. Is DEI particularly a bad policy when it comes to discrimination against Asian students, or against the white men, or against trade individuals. Is it a particularly terrible sin that must be scoured out of America in your view?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: It is bad. I mean, it's not as bad as abortion, obviously, but this is just wrong because this is another thing that just applies in the teaching of the Catholic Church. You know, we believe that everyone is creating in the image and likeness of God, and that that's very important. That's what separated us from all the pagans that came before us. The Judeo Christian tradition holds that to be true. And then you look at what DEI says that you can judge somebody that there's always going to be a permanent power class, and there's always going to be a permanent victim class, and it's just worlds is divided between the powerful that abuse the lower people that and you're automatically just based on the accident of birth, thrown into one of those categories or the other. That is wrong to teach that to children, to indoctrinate them into thinking that they're perpetually going to be victims and that they're perpetually going to be bullied over by other people just because of the accident of their birth. That is wrong in terms of wrong mindset. It's debilitating. Not only do you have all these HR departments and the government and private sector, and the colleges and universities are a hopeless case. Not only are you losing money and stifling innovation there, but you're just strangling these kids with this notion that they can never succeed. Like you mentioned, it's killing the advantage and I really advantage that the Asians work very hard to get into elite colleges. That's their advantage, that they actually work hard to pursue their education and they get slapped in the face.
Speaker 2: Not for you.
Speaker 3: Straight white men aren't being promoted. Straight people in general. You know, they don't have enough points and you know, this is another thing that comes up on college campus all the time, is the Christian privilege that people of faith, Christians in particular, have some sort of inherent advantage, and they're out there lording it over the poor little atheists who are just kept down and they have this notion of society is wrong. It is a sign that society is deeply ill, and thank god, we're doing something about the correcting and people are waking up.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Michael McDonald of the Catholic League dot org in New York City, I saw a report in the Wall Street Journal that twenty five percent of incoming freshmen of public colleges universities identify as an alternative lifestyle lgbtwo TQ plus plus twenty five percent. I see in various publications that in public grade schools, well I'm talking about eight nine ten year olds, they're introduced to the world of homosexuality or the world of transgender rights. I see that the preaching of alternative lifestyles to boys and girls. I can't tell how many girls were like tom boys, how many boys may be dressed up like girls whatever, And that doesn't mean a sex and gender aren't the same. In fact, I'm told by the experts that gender is a social construct that you can identify is something different than what you are, and you become that entity. While sex is x x or x y, that gender is one hundred and seven different genders recognized by Disney and by Costco and others. And so that difficulty, shall we say, has permutated itself into the groundwater. And now six, seven, eight, nine year olds are being told that if you feel you're in the wrong kind of a body, a different kind of a body, there's a way out of that. And I know that doesn't happen in Catholic schools. It's sad, but some of the most liberal universities about that are like Georgetown or Catholic University, and they're preaching the same gender multiplicity as as many of the Ohio states and the US s and the University of Chicago's is a particularly evil for the public school system, instead of teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic, for example, to be dealing with transgender transsexual rights and to promote the idea that hormones will solve your problem.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, this is just morally wrong on the face of it. A little thing that doesn't get spoken about enough but should be. But because teachers have to spend time on this nonsense, kids are not precisely learning reading, writing, and arithmetic. And that's why one of the reasons we're trailing the rest of the world. But it is entirely wrong to tell an eight nine year old that you need to go out and alter your entire physical reality in a way that cannot be done because every single cell in your body is imprinted with xx or x y down to the cellular level. You cannot get past it. Nature is nature. And instead of telling children, you know, find things that you like about yourself, grow into the person that you're supposed to be, go out there and sell them a bill of goods. It's never going to fix anything. That is going to distort, you know, physically, maim them, mess with their psychology, the whole nine yards. Everything's going to get messed up with these kids. And to be promoting this is a good I mean, I'll say this. Thank God. We live in Donald Trump's America, where now we don't recognize under we recognize sex. Biology and science are triumphing reason and triumphing once again, and people of faith are now no longer being discriminated because that was happening a lot.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at in Colorado, the baker out there, he wanted to he didn't want to bake a cake for LGBT wedding. Then they went after him again because he wouldn't bake a cake for a transgender affirming surgery. I guess they get cake for that. Apparently that's the thing now, and they were going after Christians were not accepting this incredibly destructive ideology and holding truth to not only biblical principles but also scientific reality.
Speaker 1: Well, in reality, gender is determined at conception and then revealed at birth or before if you have certain photos taken to the baby in utero. But you know, gender is determined at the moment of conception and it's revealed at birth, and you can't change that. You can act as if there's something different than what you are, but that's not the case. Well, Michael McDonald Catholic League dot Org got the website up, but not to go after Biden's policies relative to abortion and transgender issues and forcing Catholic doctors and hospitals to perform abortions and sexual assignment surgeries against their faith. The media would never hold Joe Biden to account for that. But they went after j. D. Vance Hard, who, by the way, goes to my church in Cincinnati, OHI. I went after him hard because he wasn't in concert with the bishops on the issue of immigration. But once again, Mike MacDonald, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Mike, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thanks Bill, you're a great American.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Ill Let's continue with more. And there it is the media will use their platform to continue their liberal political beliefs, irrespective of the facts. Bill Cunningham with you every day, your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred w l.
Speaker 7: ME something called coitus interrupt us, which is a Latin phrase, and then most of our audios doesn't understand what it means, and Joan probably knows it from his clerk from his Latin days. But we had a woman call in and she said she went through a divorce and her husband interrupted coreit is interrupted, and she was making love and her husband was videotaping it through an air vent one of these furnaces, and they had a microphone.
Speaker 1: She comes to court and.
Speaker 7: She has asked the questions by the other lawyer, have you ever made loved another man?
Speaker 1: Did you ever do that? She said no, no, no. The lawyer brings in.
Speaker 7: The video tape, puts up the screen and there she is a living collar. We gave her a weekend at the Sheraton.
Speaker 1: That was where at the least got She didn't get the keds. She lost that care and the events. That was great. It was great.
Speaker 7: And that's it's good radio because you want to say what's going to happen next.
Speaker 1: You don't want smiles and frowns.
Speaker 7: You want outrageous laughter, and you want crying in tears and gnashing her teeth. That's what AM radio should be. Exciting, unpredictable.
Speaker 1: Hell, hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting Donki. You may recall thirty thirty five years ago, your friend Herauda Rivera did a talk show in Chicago. Yes, invited me to host with him a little bit, me and Haraldo, and that was a cut I think from that show. But I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: Now did you were you called upon to help him with his show or did you implement your show on his show?
Speaker 1: I was later on I was a reflection of Jerry Springer by the way I saw the netflex especial on Jerry, and it was a hit job, made him look extremely bad, and I don't like that. Jerry, despite his politics, was a good man. Yeah, why they do that. The fact Mostlim America loves Jr. No they pictured this thing is he destroyed the culture all of a sudden. He didn't destroy anything. He revealed what was going on. And then he also used shall we say trailer park trash or white young Americans to uh. And the producers will always pump you up a little bit. You know, you got to do this like segment a middle Tucky. If segment got on there, they'd be pumping him up, telling him what to say, what not to say, don't say the right things. We're not going to send you back home, send you to the bus station, not to the airlines. That happens all the time. So the producers are in there popping up. Absolutely, gotta get them gassed up. Maybe, yeah it was reality, but not real reality. A little bit of old granddad, Yeah, a little bit of hey something script I drink Alone by George drink Alone. Yeah. So I don't know, but they went after him. But that was a good old days now, Rock, I'm going to have a few issues late upon the table. Yes, fire away with issue one please. Hal Steinbrunner, the son of George, announced today that the Yankees cannot afford baseball the way it's conducted today. Why not because the Dodgers' payroll this year is five hundred million dollars and the poor Yankees only have three hundred and eighty million. The Reds have one hundred million. So how did the Reds sweep the Yankees last year? And the Reds beat the Dodgers in the season series? Go? It was? It was how many games run that series? Many many? I'd say, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean when they swept the Yankees in New York through is that amount of money will buy not only great players, but also depth, which is what you need, not a course of a one hundred and eighty game season.
Speaker 1: Yes. Secondly, Trey Hendrickson once a contract extension, don't we all?
Speaker 8: Yes, that might be hard, and I'm a deal's a deal kind of guy. But that might be hard because that guy is way way out performed his contract. And you got to worry about if you don't make nice to a guy who is you know, in the conversation for Player of the Year MVP. How's that play in a locker room? Not good if you're not going to you know, pay war the guys are who are putting it on the line and producing for you. But tell me he's getting old, thirty years old, rock. That's that's the other side, because you don't pay people for what they've done.
Speaker 1: You pay them for what you believe they will will do. You don't get rewarded. You look forward, right, So how much does he have left in the tank? How old is he? Thirty?
Speaker 8: Thirty thirty that's usually the magic number. That's it, Like you'd be on the underside of thirty, not on the overside.
Speaker 1: Well, he set to make fifteen point eight million. He wants a contract like Bosa, which is thirty four million dollars. He wants he wants to Bosa deal. I'm sorry, Nick, Bosa makes thirty four what makes twenty eight? He doesn't get hurt a lot? He plays and really what and Bosa both get hurt a lot? Yeah, Miles Garrett is making twenty five million, five million more than Hendrickson made and didn't have nearly the production.
Speaker 8: I think what they have to consider is yes, is he maybe on the latter side of his career. Absolutely, But if you don't pay how does that play in the lock? Not good when that guy has been phenomenal and he's said on a defense that was terrible, he had seventeen and a half sacks.
Speaker 1: That's hard to do really, And Tobin is saying, look, we're paying a few players at the top of the payroll. We can't afford to pay everyone at the top. So these other teams seem to do it. They seem to do it.
Speaker 8: Kansas City, Look, Kansas City. Look at all the great players on Philadelphia. I think that roster is stacked. They figured out how to do it. But what I can't quite figure that out.
Speaker 1: And two four seasons with the Bengals, Henderson is fifty seven sacks, which is by the way, number one over the four seasons, and he's the eleventh best player at at the easily.
Speaker 8: The best free agent acquisition that bank ever made in history ever n even close.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, what do we got Ohio State? Notre Dame. The coaches are dissipating all over the place. They're they're cashing in the one guy from o High States was going to make make ten million dollars over three years. Jim Knowles over three million bucks a year. Notre Dame is going to lose almost everybody is Notre Dame under the leadership. A guy that's never been a head coach before had a pretty good year, you might say, had a pretty good been the head coach for like three years. So he was hired. You said you can't do that when he was hired.
Speaker 8: But now that it's those three years ago now, and I was right to ask that question. Prove you as you asked the question.
Speaker 1: Is Notre Dame done, d u n and done?
Speaker 8: No, We're gonna build upon that success. So we had last year.
Speaker 1: His success is losing the championship game. Oh okay, that's that's the six Yeah, that's the success.
Speaker 8: Knocked off Georgia right now, knocked off Penn State.
Speaker 1: So what we'll forget I's just forget about segment. He's defending Notre Dame. Your reaction will he the student reporters a proud service of your local Tame Star heating in their conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in northern Kentucky called Johnson. He did ga Coolie eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty one. What Red's update. The Reds are going to bring back a familiar face, Willie like the pitcher. Wade Miley is getting a minor league deal or two and a half million. He's eyeing a return sometime in May as he is coming off of Tommy John surgery. Get rid of his beer too, I'm told? Is that correct segment that I don't know? Please continue? Also in soccer news, what the buzz is swirling with FC Cincinnati messy Lucho Acosta maybe on his way out of Cincinnati to a club in Argentina?
Speaker 8: What yes, now, what are the what are the machinations of like can they just buy him?
Speaker 1: Or the contract or how's that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: All that stuff like that? He's probably on loan. It's so weird. Yeah, you can loan a player, could you man? What if? The what if? You know?
Speaker 8: Zach Taylor, Mike Brown loaned out Joe Burrow to another team to play a game.
Speaker 1: And Jeff Brady's got to answer that question on the show yesterday, and you refuse asking as him a question because we had too many issues going on with Jeff birding million dollars of like he's gonna take over the banks. He thinks you're gonna move it up to uh, you know by tapped High schooling.
Speaker 8: I mean the West End. My whole life I've been here was a hell hole. You can't say that that's wrong, it's but it's they were challenge a lot of challenges geographically challenge.
Speaker 1: Now now looking pretty good. And he's gonna get the Heritage Bank Center he believes, off the riverfront right there by TQL Stadium, along with the other third of a billion dollars to be spent by Meg Whitman and the lenders, to have an entertainment district along with the Heritage Bank Center and the fifteen hundred seat New Bogarts and the two high rise, twenty seven story tall hotels, and the restaurants are failing one after another, and condominiums and office buildings and more. That's the West End. You do you believe.
Speaker 8: People are going to drop half a million years on a condo in the West End?
Speaker 1: Yes, really, it's happening now. OTR. Good friend of mine, Jeff Beckham, buys a bunch of condos. You can't buy a condo for seven hundred thousand dollars in OTR. That's any good seven hundred thousand. Do you believe? I don't unbelievable. It's great. That's great because the city Sloan He's on this Hyde Park to the Square. He's on this big time because it's about money. The city gets its money from the earnings tax. They want to have large numbers thousands of younger Americans move in with jobs to pay all these welfare benefits, and you can't clear the city streets. They want this, so the city wants Hyde Park. The city better figure out to get get the snow off the streets. For anything else, you're making too much. Somebody, somebody craft brewery, somebody down there at that City Hall should have got the gate for this. That doesn't happen. Well, they do it to other people down there when somebody doesn't perform the Trump's do somebody ought to go downtown at eight oh one point. Those are those people vote for all for all those folks down there, so unanimously. The big one's going to be Evan Nolan, the ninth guy on council that kind of took the place of that Reggie guy. Harrison went to Washington for a cup of coffee. Will he be endorsed by the Democrat Party for a council seat when he say straight white male father as opposed to some sort of activist. Because Reggie's back now and he wants to He's working for one of the council members, he's chief of staff. He wants to get back on council. Seg your reaction, remember back.
Speaker 8: I feel like we used to know the names of all the council members and Sittingfield and Cecil Thomas and and these guys.
Speaker 1: I know I can't because they don't matter. They think they're important, but they don't matter. They're not serious people. They're not serious people. TAB have to have pure of all. I call him PG pure of all. By the way, what about PG his case, he's gonna be I think he's gonna be set free in the next month or two. You want to bet me hot funds, I'm hearing the same. I keep winning these bets, like from Tony Pike. I never catch it, like the damn thing, he's cheap. He's cheap Tony Pike from reading for Gods, you don't know what's going on? What's on the big show today?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 8: If anyway, if Tom signed in right a the Gate talking about the fentanyl and this new Frankenstein drug which is like one hundred times more powerful than fentanyl.
Speaker 1: Which is hard to believe.
Speaker 8: And I had on this doctor he's had a grain of rice of a fentanyl will kill fifteen people, right and not a lot?
Speaker 1: That's far a little. It's one of the two. Yes, but isn't powerful what Trump's doing on the southern border with that help? That's what we're gonna ask Tom signing. Can you make it here? I imagine? I don't think so. These pill presses are one hundred dollars. You can put ingredients and have a pill press off Amazon for a hundred bucks and it makes a pill. Then you stamp on in something that's known a prescriptive drug and you get kids use some other people using it. I think that's an issue. And signings on top of this some newtown Yes, what else is going on?
Speaker 8: Let's see what we got? We have town much Boston. He's a presidential historian. Got him at four o'clock to talk about the first what eight nine days of the Trump's are kicking ass?
Speaker 1: Like signed the Lake and Riley acting unbelievable. None of the Democrats showed up for this because their policies indirectly caused her death. So you don't see Democrats making responsibility for the policies killing so many innocent men, women and children. What do you think the midterms are going are going to be? Like everyone says Trump's going to get drilled. I don't think so. I don't think so either.
Speaker 8: It might be those those people who are not on board and it won't sign on to stuff like you know, the Lincoln Lincoln Riley Act and the other bill that are only two Democrats voting for to keep men out of women's sports.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I dare you to say, I just said it. Just say it, men out of women's sports and keep teenage boys out of teenage girls locker rooms. I dare you not to allow that? How come women never want to go in the men's locker room you don't say it, and girls don't want to go in the boys lock I thought everything's equal, you know, Well why is that new sheriff in town? Well we're equal but different, Yes, vera, we'll see what happens. Segment Where do you stay in Middletown Coleraine High School? Were you there trying to get into girls locker rooms and demanding judges allow you to do it because you are now identify as Seggi pooh instead of the second every day. I wasious, you like to be They're delicious, and we got we gotta calm down, Sarah, Alice a little bit. She's making these ridiculous allegations against me that are false. It was you want to kiss her? She wanted to kiss me, and I said, no, you'll take it too far. I don't want to get you started. I won't be able to control you. You know how it goes. She's thirty five years old going on sixties.
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, you'll be like this time next year, Willy will be like, please, don't even look my way.
Speaker 1: I know that you're my age.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: When Willy stops checking you out, that's when you know it's over. I still need him to be a PERV with me. I need for myself is a.
Speaker 1: PERV with you. I've seen it first half. He's coming up in a few minutes there. Well, Sarah, if I were younger, I would I would I gladly engage in coitus with you? What do you like to engage in coitus?
Speaker 5: But as soon as a dirty comment.
Speaker 1: Talk dirty to me, Willie sayquitus again, coitus. I enjoyed coitus.
Speaker 5: But once that's I know I'm screwed. But I think I did hit a point where I'm like, oh my god. Dudes in like their sixties and seventies are like, nah, she's way too old.
Speaker 1: You're too old, you've aged out.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, eighties, nineties death bad.
Speaker 1: I can't see you make it in the well. That's more fake boobs and lip fillers. I guess I don't know what to tell you. I don't let him touch me.
Speaker 3: Rock.
Speaker 1: Do you blame me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I asked, say about this that you have to go through it every morning, don't you. H Yeah, I'm only in there about three minutes and that's enough. I was like, marital sex, egg, yep, but uh, but you enjoy your time with Sarah. I enjoyed my time with kid Chris.
Speaker 8: All right, say be careful if you hang around to say at least too much. Egg's gonna get jealous. Sigg's getting jealous already, look at him.
Speaker 1: That never happened. Get me out of the ste get me out of the stews. From four William was on this day in two thousand and two. Oh, Synergy Field was imploded? Really correct? Three years right there?
Speaker 8: Day from blue seats, the red seats, blue seats, green seats.
Speaker 1: Remember the softball game that we did on the side.
Speaker 8: You can get it, you can get You can just walk up to the stadium and get a red seat for six dollars.
Speaker 1: And what hot dogs marching by the fourth inning? You could sneak your way down the blue Those are the days.
Speaker 8: And that's what when you said you had tickets, the reds game's true Cincinnati. Next question was where they're at if you said blue seats somebody that's pretty good. Yeah, status thing.
Speaker 1: And the Arrow Express every every strip center and mall in the Tri State at five pm. Right, Bengals had that every week at the Metro Park at the mall. We don't have any malls all over the place. They're coming down. We don't have any malls anymore. Time change Rock, but keeping eyes they are changing. Don't let her come after you, believe me, try not to Thank you, sake, Thank you Rock, Yes, thank you seven hundred wu Aldo Bad