Speaker 1: He goes, I have no clue what happened. I've been blindsided. I did everything I could. And here's where the crazy comes out. He starts crying about a dare when he thinks about her this guy, if Alicia was okay with it, they would have fucked right there. Okay, so what are you doing crying about a dare? I mean, it's soft room kind of shit, but.
Speaker 2: The best part of it is a dare. She hugs him. Yeah, and to us in our interview, says, you know, in the end, it's best that he goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of sucks.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to another brand spanking new episode of bad television that is long for bad TV. And I'm Dylan and that's pat.
Speaker 2: Great to be here. Permission to come aboard.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa? Whoa what? In the episode man.
Speaker 2: Two episodes back to back, back to back, they're taking me on an emotional rollercoaster.
Speaker 1: Do I have a little curly cue right here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You look, it's called the hero curl that was famous playing Superman.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm gonna change that. Does it look good?
Speaker 2: I think it looks great. It's gonna read well on camera.
Speaker 1: You think, really?
Speaker 2: Plug check us out on another below Deck podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, go look at that and listen man. Two great episodes. This season continues to be the best season of bullow Deck we've had in some time.
Speaker 2: I'd say, uh, major spoilers out there on the internet of the recasting of this particular version.
Speaker 1: Well, if you want those, then seek them out where so.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't do even though it's out there on social media. You're now I'm gonna say this. You're not going to be happy who the new chief stew Is. Let me just say that. Okay, you have you have a you didn't even guess who you think it might be.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you have a chronic problem where you don't It's really amazing.
Speaker 2: I like to have a secret.
Speaker 1: Can I get it out? Please? Can you shut up for one second? Yes, you do this thing? It is so shutter island. You just have no idea what's going on. You'll say, I'm not gonna spoil anything, but and then you I'm confused whether you know what you're doing or not. Do you realize what a massive spoiler you just dropped.
Speaker 2: It's not a spoiler. It's out there on the internet, It's on all social Media, Bravo, Dish, all those Instagram sites are posting the pictures.
Speaker 1: Okay, but when you say you're not gonna like who the new Chief stew Is, do you recognize what a spoiler that is?
Speaker 2: Well, I think you have to take a guess. I'm not a fan of several of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you don't saying you're not gonna like who the new Chief stew Is implies that the Chief stew is going to get fired.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Dylan, chief Stew's in and out of this franchise, come and go all the time. I'll tell you what we have had to see Kermit on like five, you're talking.
Speaker 1: About Below Deck down Under or the new season down Under? Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, Oh you thought I was talking about Fraser.
Speaker 1: No, you're talking about Laura.
Speaker 2: Okay. I wasn't talking about this season. I'm talking about the one that they're filming now. They did a cast photo all together because there's a crossover with the Real Housewives as Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so next season Sea Deck down Okay, I thought you were talking about this season. Okay, who's the Chief Stu next season?
Speaker 2: Daisy? No, I can't believe they did that to us, unless they're fucking with us. But there was a picture of her and Captain Jason and Chef Ben and a couple other real housewives of Salt Lake and it says currently doing a crossover filming right now.
Speaker 1: Not a fan of that.
Speaker 2: Let's hope it's they're just messing with me.
Speaker 1: All right, Get in the comments, get in the reviews, five stars, kind words. The weather is warming up. I got my first mosquito bite.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I hate those. I don't mind killing them. Oh you want to hear a fun fact? Del Yeah, okay, so this, I'll tell the story behind the fun fact. The other day, I'm in the swimming pool with Ellie. There's this bee that keeps flying around us, getting dangerously close to my five year old right, so I splash a little water in the direction of the bee, thinking I'm just going to scare it away. Well, lo and behold it hit one of its wings. The guy goes spilering down into the pool water. Yeah yeah, yeah, I feel guilty as hell. I can't still save them, I try to, So I grab a piece of bark chip or chip bark whatever they mulch whatever, Yeah, and I try and lift him up. Poor little guy was struggling for life. I laid him next to the pool, checked out him fifteen minutes later, dead as can be.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, so.
Speaker 2: I feel bad. So I'm like, okay, I killed a beat. Now I'm feeling guilty and murdered something. Yeah, so I have to go on the internet and ask my iPhone, Hey, how long does a bee live? They said three weeks? I was thinking in my head to make myself feel better. He had already lived two and a half weeks, so he was near death anyway. Yeah, and then my next search was what's the shortest lifespan for an insect? Till you are not gonna get this. The mayfly lives three hours, just enough time to plant more mayflies. Yeah that's it.
Speaker 1: What's the point?
Speaker 2: How much living can you do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know that be was probably going through some kind of existential panic and he wanted to die. Maybe you actually were doing a disservice, prolonging his miserable life. I mean, his wife hates him, Okay, yeah, I cannot stand him. The racket he was running on the federal government. He was like getting these checks and he wasn't really hurt and he was just like, it's all falling apart. I got it end.
Speaker 2: Well, imagine if he'd lived and he shows back home with one wing. She's like, how are you gonna, you know, earn for the family. You can't get any honey. Yeah, you're gonna laugh at you when you show up at the honey fan.
Speaker 1: She was like, you couldn't provide for us when you add two wings. David. Okay, let's get into the show. But before we get into the show, let's read a quick review. This is five stars. This is from someone we haven't heard of or heard from in some time. Okay, okay, this is You know, there are a lot of fans that are real staples of the community. And some time ago we had a fan named Linda Yoga Girl. I remember her now. She hated me and I hated her. She's a nut job. But we really appreciate the review of five stars kind where it's Patty heeding the call for warm words and appreciation, still delivering great pod after all these years. Thank you so much, Linda, Thank you so much for the five stars. All right, let's get into the show man.
Speaker 2: Housekeeping, Okay, housekeeping.
Speaker 1: Okay, housekeeping.
Speaker 2: We are for our Patreon listeners. I guess next Wednesday, Yeah, we're gonna do a what do you call it a meetup or something happy hour for about an hour. We'll sit there on like a basically a version of a zoom meeting and then we talk face to face and we laugh and chuckle. We tell all the good dark stories that we can't say on air that will get Patty and Dilly in trouble.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. We spill the tea and grab a drink. Join us. Unless you've kind of a I don't know, ran over somebody, or you can't punch somebody at a work function.
Speaker 2: You have a troubled relationship with alcohol, if you.
Speaker 1: Have a troubled relationship withoutcohol, just grab a fresco.
Speaker 2: There you go. And also we our coverage of the Valley starts this week. We already recorded the episode before the episode airs. It's a decent episode. I think it's going to be a really good season. So you can find that at the bad TV the feed that you're listening into right now. And if you're not familiar with the show, give it a shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it a shot. It's a great choe rex Tailor is fucked. He's kind of like that bee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's still breathing though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, episode whatever, this curl is bothering me? Give your pots.
Speaker 2: Okay, first off, love the episode. As I was watching this episode play out, I'm like the bag.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something really quickly? I finally found a good combination of product for your hair? Oh my god, it's a look good. It's a leaven. Right, it's a coconuty leaven. What are you doing on you find?
Speaker 2: I'm pulling off a sound effect for later?
Speaker 1: Is it the tortoise having sex? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's played out.
Speaker 1: But it's a leaven and a and a and a? Do they call it a palmade? Zoe?
Speaker 2: You palmade like a wax or something.
Speaker 1: So it's a leaven with a palmade. It's really doing wonders. Now, I've just gotta I've got to figure out how to groom this beer. I don't know how to I don't know how to gro you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: This is relevant?
Speaker 1: Huh uh No it's not. Oh, so let's get into the show. Do you really think this sounds of the tortoise organisming is played out?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I used it in a comedy sketch like twelve years ago.
Speaker 1: Really, that's a very niche thing to be worn out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forget what it was the bit was, but I definitely used it. It's been on the internet for a while. Okay, thoughts pots go Okay, first ten minutes of this episode, as I'm watching it go down, I'm like, the bad guy won today. I couldn't believe it. It broke my heart. Then ten seconds letter later, Vhan gets acts and I was like, Okay, the world isn't such a horrible place. Yeah, after Vanna, oh so oh, I want to lay out some theories too. But also Nicholas Nick Nick, Jesus fucking Christ, dude. I believe Captain Jason. There was one warning while he was gonna watch beer Pong, which was don't drink. I think he may possibly have the shortest stint as a crew member of any vessel in Blowdeck history.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're around PR professionals, you have to have your walls up. Okay, These these people, uh usually wid they'll just get you to do stuff. You know, they're they're kind of pushy. We've dealt with so many PR people.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't ask that question. Oh oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: The look, you know who my favorite PR people are. The PR people are over a Bravo who work on check. But outside of that, just you know, really tough characters. If you're a freaking spock nerd and you don't have the kahones to stand up to these Dubai PR chicks, you're gonna get fucking wasted, regardless of what the rules are.
Speaker 2: Well, that was fun to see. We should take a bet. Does he survive the xpisode? I think so, okay, we'll see. I uh, I'm gonna I'm gonna say he gets fired.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do with these kids? I mean, it's like he took a shot. Don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: I know, but it's his first day. He hasn't been on the job for more than four hours.
Speaker 1: But you know what the j man said, it's hard to find people and the Seychials theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's not common for someone to fire a boas a captain to fire a bosin, that's kind of a big deal because you have charter guest showing up the next day.
Speaker 1: We've seen it before.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that we have. I'm just saying the way that he went about it, it seemed like like, we'll see Captain Sandy labor over, like I'd love to fire this person, but I don't have a replacement. Yeah, Captain Jason seemed.
Speaker 3: Pretty okay with it and pretty ready to move on, which made me think, sorry, behind the fourth wall, he knew there was a bosin waiting at a hotel on shore.
Speaker 1: I think what you gotta do is you got to pull the pull the bandit off, because if you don't, you'll shower with it, it'll get wet, the scabbal fester, and you'll pick at it. And the longer you get down the line, you're like, well, I guess you know he's kind of getting better. Let's just stick it out with him the rest of no get him out of here.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, all right, so we've seen Bostons fired, I have not. We saw one. I think it was our first season of recapping Below Deck with Captain Lee I forget. I think his name was Chandler. He lasted about three episodes. He was incompetent, he could have gotten people killed. Yeah, feel bad for that guy.
Speaker 1: Well, and then there was also that guy who I think was a gun runner or something.
Speaker 2: The guy who fake identity. Actually, you know what, he got fired in the first episode. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, all right, so technically his journey didn't even he didn't even leave the doc that guy.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm going on too long here. I loved this episode. Oh god, I hope it's not true how they change up the cast, but I'm gonna give it a ninety nine knots.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's very high.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The I this combo of that episodes part one and part two. You know, it was really great television. But I am heartbroken to lose Johnny. I really am. I think it's really fucking lame. Okay, like are we are we doing maritime law? Are we not doing maritime law? It's like this weird thing where like you can it just like emotionally abused people and sexually assault people and do all this weird stuff and you don't get fired, but you punch a closet and you scream to the heavens, and all of a sudden, it's like you gotta go listen. I understand it. He probably should have been fired, but I'm not happy about it. I loved Johnny I think Johnny could have slid right into Weighan's position, little Wiman's position, and we would have had a great season. You know.
Speaker 2: I think when you were watching the evidence get laid out, that was one of the most interesting parts of this because we had the footage, and I think Jason got to see that footage, which is why fired. We had definitely had play in there. Is that when you see she all right? So Alicia does not mention when she's recounting what took place of her saying Johnny three times. I've watched this episode that part three times just to make sure wee hand totally hears her say that, welcomes her up in the bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then later on in this episode he goes she wanted to talk. What's the problem is that how you talk? You you smash your put into the back of somebody you fuck?
Speaker 2: Did you see her read got barnacles? Let me know if Patty got this wrong. Was she resnapping her bra back on that?
Speaker 1: Okay? I said this last episode, I think she was just adjusting her mic. I think she was thinking about taking her mic off before she got into bed. I don't think that she was doing anything sexy.
Speaker 2: He definitely. You watch his hand just and also if you watch it closely, just as she.
Speaker 1: You really did disapproved of this thing. Huh.
Speaker 2: I have to talk on it and I have to be informed.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: As soon as she notices or feels senses it's not Johnny, she perks her head up, just as Johnny walks through the door. Yeah, she was going to react. Had Johnny not walked in that room, give it three more seconds, she would have turned around and said, you're not Johnny. It's interesting the way the world works.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the world is really interesting.
Speaker 2: Now Johnny's off the boat. And I don't think this is a spoiler. They show a teaser trailer for the future episodes any port in a Storm as they say.
Speaker 1: Well, not any I mean, you know, let's give Alicia a little bit of credit. But you know, we had a lot of fans, especially on Patreon, gone. You know, she knew what she was doing, you know, and.
Speaker 2: I don't no, no, she was into Johnny for that period of time.
Speaker 1: All right, eight pots, eight pots. Okay, so let's get into it. We pick up with the punches and the screams of the Greek Freak. They're so loud that the jay Man comes down. An interesting little note. You know, we've heard some things about the jay Man. Okay, the jay Man. You know he's he's the jay Man. He's there to captain the vessel and not smash it into you know, Marina.
Speaker 2: He didn't want a second one to sink in the dock, right.
Speaker 1: But one of the first things he does when he goes in there takes the clothing off the camera m a little foot soldier for production.
Speaker 2: Ah, you know, do you mind pulling that underwear off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, we need you to go in there, and before you do anything, we need to we need to.
Speaker 2: Get this so okay, well done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alisa is just fucking blitzed. Okay, she's slamming potato chips, just like what is going on? And Alicia and we and as Johnny's getting dragged out, have a little phone call.
Speaker 2: All right, this is v Han do damage control and also mind control essentially.
Speaker 1: Put in call him something else. We have one last episode with this guy. Can we come up with some kind of derogatory name.
Speaker 2: Oh guy, I thought about that when I got bored.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a boredom is a bitch.
Speaker 2: Let me say this about Van you are a gross pig. You have no morals, you have no loyalty. Yeah that was your friend right there too. Yeah, you're a liar and I don't even think you're a good boats and you suck. I'm happy to see you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just call him pig.
Speaker 4: Pig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's crazy. What does he say in that phone call? I basically he just says like, uh oh, it's crazy. He was acting crazy in there. He just acted crazy.
Speaker 1: He acted crazy. You know who's crazy? You're crazy? I mean clinically like, you're crazy. Okay. You go around and you say hi to people by grabbing their tits and grabbing their ass and necking them. Then you pretend like you're confused as to what the problem is. You have no loyalty to anybody. Okay. Johnny was the the second in command. They were as thick as thieves. Didn't matter to him. Alicia hops in that bunk bed, no code, brotherly code, know what you're crazy? Okay, not Johnny. Johnny is a little drunk, and you know things are firing up right now, and he sees his girl in bed with you, his friend, and he punches something. It's a very childish thing to do, but it's not as crazy as you are, Okay, nutbag pig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I fucking pig. John I feel so bad for Johnny because even him punch in the closet was definitely a way of restraining himself because I assume a.
Speaker 1: Former Johnny rained down elbows. That's right, rained down elbows. We should call him weasel instead of wei ind fucking weasel.
Speaker 2: I know they don't do reunions anymore, but definitely if they had Johnny on, I'd say, having seen the footage of what really took place, would you have reacted differently?
Speaker 1: I mean raining down albow. So Jason does his rounds checking on the children, and we get up bright and early to sift through the ash of the night before. Now Johnny goes to a hotel room and Alisha is wondering if he's going to get fired. The people across the pond call it sacked. Is he gonna get the sacked?
Speaker 2: Can I just say this as far as a captain, I don't know if they certainly didn't do this with Captain Lee. Send them to h R Academy as well as a investigator, because it seems like quite the spectrum of roles a person that you think is just there to drive the goddamn boat. Now they got to go talk to four different people to see who may have sexually assaulted someone. I'm just saying it seems like a lot of roles for one guy.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I mean, with how messy this thing is, why do we have to be so fucking lame about it? Like, Okay, he punched a cabinet, He's great, just keep him on TV. I mean, Gary King's been left on TV and he's freaking you know, we know what Gary King's done. Anyways, So he punched a wall and screamed like a banshee, a Greek one. So he is gonna get fired. Big Red's like, yeah, I think he is. And Alicia is called up to the bridge Captain j Man hr rep. J Man says, did I wake you? She says, no, he did. She is like she's still in deep rim. She looks like a bee boy and she does not look awake. I think she's still pretty fucking hungover from the night before.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I know I already mentioned this, but it bears repeating when you watch this, and I like to look at it as a juror im lady justice, like, just look at the evidence. There is a plausible deniability for Vhan had she not said Johnny three times. But the fact that we get to see that that is the evidence, the smoking gun, smoking gun, and she forgets that she did say that. She doesn't even mention that.
Speaker 1: And in the case of the brutal film, there were actually multiple smoking guns.
Speaker 2: Were there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, do we have to do that? Yes, I mean yeah, there's so many. Okay, So Alicia is dismissed, and then we get to Harry's tears. Now, the Jay Man is very protective of Harry, and when he finds out that we in weasel pigface made Harry cry, that's kind of it for j Man. Okay, and Harry cry. He goes around the boat and does his reconnaissance and.
Speaker 2: Quite a montage of investigation.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Zarena and Harry really nail the coffin shut on the weimi.
Speaker 2: So you think this is what I'll say. Zorina was infatuated with the v Man.
Speaker 1: A lot of fans have been. You know, Serena is like she's having fun.
Speaker 2: Her loyalty lies with Harry and she threw him right under the fucking bus I'm referring to Vhan and drove that bus over and over and ran his head over and finished him off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean she drove the bus off a cliff, kind of Thelman Louise style, but she rolled out right in time, you know, Tom Cruise style. You know what I mean. Yes, so all this stuff is happening, and I completely forgot we have a day off.
Speaker 2: The fact that we have a day off, so many heads get cut right before the paid day off.
Speaker 1: This is a celebratory occasion.
Speaker 2: This is and they didn't even get that waste. It wasn't even that fun of a day. I think it lasted fifteen seconds. As far as the episode, well.
Speaker 1: You know what, everybody needs a little rest and relaxation every once in a while, and the sponsor of this episode is perfect for that. Okay, today's episode is brought to you by Kowala. You know, there are a lot of things that come out of Australia, A lot.
Speaker 2: Of good things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not snakes.
Speaker 2: Crocodile Dundee was a great movie.
Speaker 1: Well, and and who what was his name? He wasn't called Crocodile Dundee. He was Steve when the Crocodile Hunter.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no No. Crocodile Dundee is a famous eighties film.
Speaker 1: Yeah no he has the big no I got no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we had him.
Speaker 1: Well. There are a lot of good things to come out of Australia, as we've mentioned, but our new favorite Aussie export is the Koala Sofa Beet and it's finally available in the United States. Okay, this is seriously comfortable. Kowala makes the most comfortable mattresses and selfa bets that actually they actually use their mattress technology inside. Okay. There are beautiful color options inspired by the Ossie app back. Okay, Koala delivers instagram worthy color options. No said beij a millennial gray here.
Speaker 2: We might put one in the studio and we'll just do all our belowdeck recaps on that sofa.
Speaker 1: I would love to do it. It's perfect for small spaces, no need for a guest room. Koala Sofa bed comes into three sizes to fit smaller spaces. There's one hundred and twenty night risk fee trial okay, nearly four months to make sure it's the perfect fit for your home. What other company lets you have something for that long.
Speaker 2: And I want to say this, this company backed us up and allowed us to be one of their podcasts to sell this product because they knew that we had a large, aussy audience. Yeah, so you show us if you live in Australia or New Zealand, Akiwi, you show us that you love us by buying one of these sofa.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's also available in the United States of your state, so I'd do it too. Upgrade your space for the most stylish, customizable elevated sofa bed available. To get one hundred dollars off your new sofa plus fast shipping, go to you dot s dot Koala dot com slash bad TV. That's you, dot s dot Kowala dot com slash bad TV to get one hundred dollars off your new sofa Koala Comfy, easy, sustainable. All right, So we.
Speaker 2: Finally get Vhan up in the hot seat and this was delightful to watch because, uh, Captain Jason basically said, so what happened? He said, Well, I woke up there was a girl in my bed, Like hot blondes just fall from the sky into your bed. Yeah, Okay, expect me to believe that, well, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's he's he's an idiot and he you know what, he's actually crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry he didn't fucking fire him. He's sorry.
Speaker 1: That's why I was a little confused. There should hear it in my voice. But Johnny gets called up and he is his employment is terminated, And I gotta say, this is why we love Johnny. I mean, he just he takes it like such a good egg, you know, I mean complete accountability. The juxtaposition of the two exit interviews between Johnny and Weasel are I mean, it's night and day. Uh.
Speaker 2: Although I wish Johnny had a little bit more instincts to see that his buddy was actually a scumbag, because he apologizes for losing his cool and it's a lesson he can learn from these guy's like fucking Yoda.
Speaker 1: I remember the shelf of mine that I am not That was more Andrea the Giant than Johnny. But I mean he's like fucking Raffiki, you know what I mean, he's.
Speaker 2: So wise, He's very wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really sad that he's gone.
Speaker 2: I still think he's gonna be pretty pissed when he sees that watch back because he should have gotten that day off to hang out with his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I mean, who does. I don't even think they freaking porked.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: It's that's a real tragedy. They didn't even pork Now, Jason Wilson's him well and he departs and he'll be back. I think he'll be back next season. I think so too. And wouldn't it be great if Johnny came back and Alicia was on the cast too, reunited and it's probably bad?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Or yeah, because she's she's probably moved on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right? So uh weasel freaking pig Face is setting up his big drunk day with a Dare his friend Adare when Captain j Mann calls him up. Now he really puts up a fight. And the one thing, the one concession I'll make for for pig Face is he didn't yell at Harry. He didn't yell at Harry. Harry is like we love Harry. Harry is seditious and subversive in his takedown of Ween. Okay, I'm all.
Speaker 2: For it, but he heard his Widdow feeling.
Speaker 1: But Ween just was very firm. It was intense, but he was being a dick to him, but he wasn't screaming at him, and there was alcohol involved. There are so many reasons why Ween needs just to leave the boat, chief among them what he does to all of the women on this that's right, that's the most.
Speaker 2: But if you're Captain Jason, would you have actually, based on what you was reported to you fire this person? And I don't think what was reported to him rose to that level.
Speaker 1: What was reported to him that he was screaming at Harry.
Speaker 2: Well, that was reported to him, but that was in fact not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we he's seen Ween be a little fuck the entire series.
Speaker 2: I agree, But I'm telling you, I think Captain Jason got a little view of that, that black and white video footage and said, all right, I gotta let this guy go.
Speaker 1: All right, So he leaves the boat, and it's very, very we in about the whole thing. He goes. I have no clue what happened. I've been blindsided. I did everything I could. And here's where the crazy comes out. He starts crying about a dare when he thinks about her this guy. If Alicia was okay with it, they would have fucked right there. Okay, so what are you doing crying about a dare? I mean, it's soft room kind of shit.
Speaker 2: But the best part of it is a dare. She hugs him yea, and to us in her interview says, you know, in the end, it's best that he goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of sucks, so yeah, it's better.
Speaker 2: And I also enjoyed that he didn't get the beach day.
Speaker 1: If you're fighting or trying to fuck every single girl on the boat, you might be the problem. So the J Man lets everybody know, great quote from Laura, We're all gonna miss Johnny. But now it's and the girls for a little beach day bit of the old say shells. J Man heads with them to go see the tortoises, the ancient creatures, the wisdom holders, the shelled wisdom holders of this land. And we actually do see them them banging, which is pretty cool. You know, tortoises, uh deserve to get their freak on, you know what I mean. They're they they're so wide, they're like little libraries of Alexandria just walking around.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, I got to crack something off.
Speaker 2: Imagine being born with a backpack, you know what I mean that you can't take off. Yeah, it seems like a pain in the.
Speaker 1: Ass, complete pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: So you gotta give them something. Yeah, let them live forever, right and only have sex doggies now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like okay. So God's like, all right, I'm I'm thinking of something, and all the angels are like, okay, what do we got. I'm thinking about a little kind of reptile kind of thing. And we have a lot of those, God, I know, but listen to this. They're super wise. They live forever. They've got a backpack. They can't ever take it off.
Speaker 2: A back Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a backpack. And the backpack will have all of this kind of sacred geometry, and we'll trick all the human beings and they'll be like, oh, there's something magical, but it's not. I'm just we're just spitballing here, you know. And they can only fuck doggy style, and they'll make this noise when they climax.
Speaker 2: Seems fair to me. God, before absolutely get it into the factory.
Speaker 1: I mean, think of all the surly creatures that that God picture, I mean, squid. If I was one of the people that mayfly. I would have said no to squids. I would have said no to I don't like a squid, okay, all that stuff. Really, the only thing in the ocean that I like is a starfish, and I don't even like those. All right, So she loving, she vibing. She wanted to give me compliments. We hit the beach. Serena eats potato chips, kind of the way that tortoises eat lettuce, and Laura talks about how lovely her past friends are. And that's when Serena swims up. Who is not on that list? Laura hates her, She's so mean to her, but I understand it. Serena is weird Barbie. She's a little bit oppressive.
Speaker 2: Now you sound like Laura.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, No, I don't. I'm telling you, man, you gotta stop talking to these searettes. It colors you.
Speaker 2: She came on, we interviewed her. She said she didn't like being called that hurt her feeling.
Speaker 1: Weird Barbie. Yeah no, she said she loved it. She was gonna brand herself weird Barbie.
Speaker 2: Well, but Laura called her that, all right, So.
Speaker 1: This day off, nothing happens was completely destroyed. By shitbag and fuck money, that's right, or Johnny and ship back.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, let me in an in another dimension? Had no one gotten fired? That the night before Johnny and Alicia consummate their relationship. Now they're on the path potentially having a Sea rat baby.
Speaker 1: Because we've only had one Sea Rat baby so far. You know, Vanessa, Vanessa Lecha would have nothing with this show. I mean there's just one Sea Rat baby I think, and the father fled.
Speaker 2: I want to say there might be one more. No, huh, yes there is. There is Gail and Nathan from last season. She's pregnant. We have a second Sea Rat baby.
Speaker 1: On it, but she's not pregnant from Gail or from Nathan.
Speaker 2: Yeah really, Sea Rat news.
Speaker 1: Are they sell together?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They are. They're in love. Oh really, she's ripe and ready? Yeah she's What do you mean she's trying to pop out a baby at any day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. That was the guy that was you all you always talked to about how he was balding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, prematurely. It was sad. Talk about God. Yeah, give someone hair that they only get to have till they're twenty two.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: If he has That is cool.
Speaker 1: God does a lot of cool things. Okay, don't he?
Speaker 2: Oh so my second So in another dimension, Vhand would have had his hands all over Zorena on that beach at some point and also flirted with Alicia. That would have pissed a dare off and turned her off and that would have been the end of it. So either way, if.
Speaker 1: It would have been a lot of fun, yes, that's my point. It would have been a lot of fun. But you know we had to go punch and shit and uh, you know, sleeping with people's ladies. So we wake for the next day and it's time for the preferend sheet made bag. Harry, welcome to the round table. Can I say I don't we love hair? I don't know why he was there. There's no point in having him there.
Speaker 2: To make him a breast, Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Of the preferences, so that when the bosun comes in, he would be fully aware. And then in the case that the bosin doesn't make it on, Harry's the boson.
Speaker 1: Harry's got a lot to learn before he can be the boson. Okay, you gotta be in tip top shaped. Harry's not there yet, Okay, so, I mean, being a bosn's really hard, you know what I mean? Yes, I mean who is the little guy that did it for so long, that had sex with that lady on top of the laundry. Remember that guy, the little guy? Yeah, you had the spiky hair, a lot of the spikes. That's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: You know he was like, oh that idiot Eddie, Oh my god. Yeah yeah, yeah, he was just at Captain Lee's house. Yeah, you don't like Eddie, No, he's he's annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you not like about him?
Speaker 2: I asked him to be on the show.
Speaker 1: He said no, Oh really, Okay, I don't like them either.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If you don't like me, I don't no choice but to not like you.
Speaker 1: Back old, Yeah, that's it. Okay, So come on the preference sheet? Is this a bunch of pr ladies are coming in from Dubai. I can't stand Dubai. I'm so fucking sick of Dubai.
Speaker 2: You know because I used to used to own a sight seeing tour company. Yeah. For some reason, my phone always feeds me these pieces of information. Yeah, Dubai is the number one overrated vacation destination on the planet.
Speaker 1: Darth Yeah, it's just like how many carbon copies of Alpha Tait Brothers and nilk scum can go over there and be duped by the you know and and the Whole Housewives franchise. That pissed me off too, Like it was this giant fucking tourism ad. It's like, fuck off, it's too hot.
Speaker 2: This was a number of years ago when my wife and I were globe trotting. I looked at a package there. I kid you not. It was seven days, seven nights. The flight it was at that mega hotel that's built on that man made island. Yeah, I am not exaggerating. It was thirteen hundred dollars a person.
Speaker 1: For one night, for a week, oh for a week.
Speaker 2: Four flights there the hotel. Yeah, yeah, I assume their rates have gone up or maybe not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe not. I mean yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Were trying to get bodies there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't like it, but I'm sure it's a nice place.
Speaker 2: They're celebrating their fourth anniversary as a company, which is a pretty.
Speaker 1: Dumb yeap four years, big big deal?
Speaker 2: You think so?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think five?
Speaker 1: No? Big four four?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Ye four four is like you did.
Speaker 2: It four okay, okay, So stupid.
Speaker 1: What are you doing pr four over there?
Speaker 2: Well, perhaps you can read into that based on their preferences of what they want to do. They do want to do a rum tasting. Dare I say integration of something they're promoting.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, that's a good idea. Yeah, yeah, Well they also want to do a mob night and Zorina. Yeah, mob wife night Zorina is way off the mark.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, she's known a lot of mobsters and maybe not a big fan of American cinema and the Italian mob. Your godfather one of the best.
Speaker 1: Mob wives though, is uh sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in the oligarchy and also, you know, Russia. I think she had used Russia as an example. I assume they have some uh some mob like characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know they get their wives to put poison in people's drinks and stuff so that they can frame them and throw them in frozen tundra prisons and stuff like that. I don't have a lot. I don't. I don't know if you could tell. But I don't really understand the world very well.
Speaker 2: Me neither.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, mob wives is a it's a meat ball red sauce kind of joint. You know what I mean. So that's what we're gonna be doing. But the new guys head over before that, though, those those fish finally get a fucking breath of fresh air.
Speaker 2: Thank god, water changes. Clean your filthy fucking fish tank. If you're gonna be a caretaker of animals, do a little better job there. And also your overstock with fish. Their oxygen levels are gonna be very low. The nitrate level is gonna spike before you know it. You have an ammonia epidemic, and then the nitrite hit and then boom, they're all fucking dead.
Speaker 1: They're all dead. I mean, they're fragile little creatures. They don't even remember anything. Here's God again. I'm gonna make a thing and he's gonna only remember things for like five seconds at a time. It's like, what the fuck man? And he goes well, at least it doesn't have a backpack that it can never take off. It can swim around, you know, last half empty. Why don't you own fish?
Speaker 2: You think I want that in my fucking house. I don't see enough of that ship.
Speaker 1: Get get in the comments. Let us know if you own fish or birds or anything like that. Do you have any we are.
Speaker 2: Going to construct a beautiful koi pond in the front yard. We were. Actually, it's funny you mentioned that we were. It was a koi run you for me, It's gonna be free.
Speaker 1: I know everybody, you know everybody. But what does a koi run somebody?
Speaker 2: How big?
Speaker 1: Pretty? Big?
Speaker 2: Two grand?
Speaker 1: Two grand?
Speaker 4: What are they?
Speaker 2: What's the point of that? Well, most are important from Japan.
Speaker 1: If you want to they smart.
Speaker 2: No, can you eat them now? They're too bony? They're beautiful. I guess the fantail versions of them are very angelic.
Speaker 1: The fantail Yeah, so you're telling me. Over at Tara Sushi, they got like ten grand worth of koi floating around.
Speaker 2: I've seen those sushi in there, I mean those koy in there. The sushi that's dead on the chopping plate is much happier than those poor little fish and those small Their backs are bent. They're suffering from a disease called s disease and dropsy. Uh, they'd if I could, I'd I'd kill them to save them the pain of existing in that restaurant.
Speaker 1: Right, So, should we not go there anymore? Should we protest that place?
Speaker 2: No, that's fine.
Speaker 1: You've seen those places where they have the I think you told me about this. They have the the claw for lobster for lobster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Peter shut that down.
Speaker 1: I would, I would, really hope. So, you know, I can't even do that stuff. You know, speaking of Aussie's you know it's a big thing in Australia. You go to all these these restaurants. They got all the fish all over the place and the tanks and stuff. I can't do it. It makes me too, said, you know, because they're supposed to be out there in the in the water. You know, think of how borderless the water is. You know, here's what I'll say, head button glass. I mean, they didn't even know what glass is.
Speaker 2: You want to have a fresh water tank, go for it. They'll probably live out their lifespan. Don't do the saltwater thing. Don't go to your local aquarium store and buy a fifty dollars fish that just got pulled out of the ocean and put it in a tank.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's cool. Yeah, don't do things. What are you going to put a shark in your living room? That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about unintended way too big. You have this beautiful movie called Finding Nemo in two thousand and three. Yeah, also created the proliferation of the seawater, like a sea salt movement, and all these aquarium stores pop up to fill the demand. They basically plunge the waters of like Hawaii and the Philippines, kill all the environment there trying to sell fish to America.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I dynsty. That's why Disney made that film.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Is that right? Yeah? That's right.
Speaker 4: Ha.
Speaker 1: They don't do anything for good. I fucking hate that company.
Speaker 2: Star Wars sucks.
Speaker 1: Star Wars sucks, you know. I mean, listen, Inside Out. It's a cute movie, but what are you doing teaching kids about depression? They don't need to know that yet.
Speaker 2: Little inside Baseball they found out when they tested the only character that kids and adults liked was that angry little one that was fucking around with It's.
Speaker 1: My favorite too, No, I'm getting Inside Outs lovely and Pixar has made some of the most beautiful stories of all time, but they're meant too harm. So anyways, let's get to some sea rat history.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's we have two coming here.
Speaker 1: It's too many. I don't like this change. I don't like change.
Speaker 2: Well I can handle it for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we have Nate the Boson, he meets the captain. If you look at his CV former kid entertainer, then we get some sea rat history. Raised by a woman, taught by a woman.
Speaker 1: What kind of kid entertainer? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It didn't specify. I think we'll learn later on.
Speaker 1: Going to have like a carnye or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe he've dressed up like a cloud. Okay, Raised by a woman, taught by a woman, easygoing spirit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was hopeful that this man was raised by women because maybe he's not going to be such a fucking pig.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you mentioned that, Dylan, because so these are the ingredients for a man that will hopefully not be a womanizing pig. However, there is a wrinkle in that.
Speaker 1: Here's a sea rat.
Speaker 2: Well, more importantly, where's Dad? There's no mention in Dad. It's common question asked, and there's a lot of pain associated within mia. Pops Yorda once said, missing Dad's lead to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to douchebags trying to bang everything that moves. And I think he said that in the last Jedi, Nate is going to.
Speaker 1: Be a problem, you think. So Nate's got extra energy, Yes, he's like he's extra right, He's like, you know, listen, who am I to be judgmental of other people's character traits? But when I'm meeting new people, I'd like to kind of slow play myself a little bit. You know, Let's have a little probationary period where we don't like, we don't really get too high, we.
Speaker 2: Don't get too low. I got, I got that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You've got to pace yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pace yourself, all right. So Nicholas is up next. He's really throwing the blue steel around quite a bit before he hits to the boat. This is when we get another sea red history and out here, Dell, if you need it, I know exactly what sound effector can I guess which sound effect?
Speaker 2: I guess it. Don't do it for the audience, do it after do it? Okay? Okay. So Nick arrives and we learned that he cried while watching Indiata Jones live at Universal Studios, Orlando. I'm not going to judge because that is an emotional experience.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then we begin with his Sea Red history. He is a self described nerd. Now, Dell, you pointed this out, and I always found it funny because I always thought if when someone said they were nerd, if they'd seen I don't know every Star Wars movie, that made them a nerd. And you'd pointed out that if you've seen every episode of Deep Space nine, that does not make you a nerd. And you pointed out, and I say, always save this. This is an example of a nerd.
Speaker 4: My only question is how would you get so much dragon steel into a.
Speaker 1: Moon because it seems like there's a fairly significant.
Speaker 4: Amount core crashing, you know, yeah, yeah, and well and like you know, there's always like that is dragon steel?
Speaker 1: Ada Elisium's got metal? If such a.
Speaker 2: Thing makes sense for Ada, those are nerds.
Speaker 1: Now it brings me so much joy to hear the fine folks at the Shard cast because the right to kind of plumb those topics. What is at Anlysium's god metal? What what are at Analsium's motivations? I mean, before he split into the Shards, we really are not sure what that guy's up to, what caused the breaking? Why do we have honor? Why do we have ruined. Why do we have cultivation? They used to all be at analsium.
Speaker 2: I think you're prove my point here though. Now, uh, Nick, those are nerds. You're a fan of science fiction. Don't get it twisted.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what though. This is what? And also my guess was incorrect. I thought you were going to play the scene from.
Speaker 2: Revenge Revenge of the Nerds. No, no, no, I've gotten much better my production value.
Speaker 1: How long did it take you to find that clip?
Speaker 2: Not that long?
Speaker 1: Did you listen to a fair amount of the Shark?
Speaker 2: It's very enjoyable because it's fun to hear nerds talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hilarious because what's amazing about those people is that they literally cannot exist outside of that zoom with the others anywhere else on planet Earth. They are scared, sweating and scared. I'll give Nick this. If you're a big fan of Star Trek, yeah you're a nerd. Star Trek as nerdy as fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, but do you just watch the films or do you meet with people and talk about them?
Speaker 1: Well, so you know there's there's levels to it? Fair enough?
Speaker 2: Well, Nick, I hope you.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Black mar yet?
Speaker 2: We were looking. They dropped six episodes. Is there one that I should check out?
Speaker 1: I've seen two fucking dog.
Speaker 2: Shit they are? Which one did I watched?
Speaker 1: I read, watched the one with Rashida Jones, and then I watched the one at the Chocolate Company.
Speaker 2: The Chocolate Company one caught my eye.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll talk about it another time. We've been going long anyway. Sorry, all right, So Alicia is very distracted. She's texting with the Greek and Laura asks her twenty four year old stew if she's heard of the Brady Bunch. Okay, that's a stupid question, because no, she has not right. And this is when I believe she refers to Serena as jan mm right. I think so, yes, just complete mean girl stuff from her. And this is where Serena is going wrong. She goes, I wanted to be sisters at the end of this. Why she doesn't like you? She's mean to you? What is the Stockholm syndrome?
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's playing into her own insecurities and being open about it. She wants to be.
Speaker 1: Loved, climb out of the hole and kill your captor. Okay, that's what you have to do. So the charter guests arrive Nikita and they are these are hot ladies, hot, hot ladies. And I'm did you see how sweaty Nate was?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 1: No, Nateick, Nick was all hot and bothered.
Speaker 2: Really, I saw him walk in. I thought that was the back of poor Nick.
Speaker 1: That was the back of Nate. And I gotta say, don't greet people like that. Yeah, he was disgusting. Yeah, if somebody comes over your house you've been woodworking or weed whacking or getting the party together, you change, you know what. Greek people just soaked in sweat. Yeah, disgusting.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd sweat that much if I ran a marathon. He might be on something.
Speaker 1: Big, mean wild. While we get the tour, we talk about the fish, you know. Serena's like, I'm gonna I wanna kind of crack salt and scales all over the place, and Laura's like, I don't think that's a great idea. Marina and Jason have a little chat about socks, and Marina this is you know, you gotta be careful. You don't don't call him the R word and slap his ash. You're gonna get fired, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, right, But he's looking out for her. In this moment, he may realize that some of those little aggressive things that she's doing is because she's been trapped in the laundry dungeon for eight weeks. Yes, so he suggests to Laura that Marina be allowed out of the laundry dungeon too, because she deserves some time to shine, and in that moment, the sun is basically cleaning showers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this is what happened to Gollum. Right, you spend too long underground and out of sunlight, you start to get a little squirrely.
Speaker 2: Laura will not dead on arrival this request.
Speaker 1: Will not concede to this request because it's too difficult to be on service. Right, what would Marina do up there? You know, she couldn't serve like poorly made bloody Mary's to drunk people. I mean it's impossible. She's not ready for that kind of thing, you know. So I get where Laura's coming from. Things are running smoothly. I don't want to fuck anything out.
Speaker 2: She's got to get in trouble for that though, I think, Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: So we get ready for the mob wife party. I actually got to give the ladies credit for this. This is you know, we've seen the White Party, the Aights party. This is different. So we get into a little bit of a fight about plates.
Speaker 2: I see both sides here, by the way.
Speaker 1: I see one side, Laura's side. Laura's side, it's an Italian dinner. What are you doing serving fucking food on coral plate? No, get it out of here.
Speaker 2: The only reason I'm going to take at least here's Arena's side is she is in fact the chef, and she gets to choose to you know, she's created this whole meal.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a higher army.
Speaker 2: It also seems a little late in the we're right before service here when we're figuring this out.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened to the chef being the head of everything?
Speaker 2: They are the head of their own department. But I do believe that Laura technically has one step over her.
Speaker 1: We've seen men who are chefs aboard this vessel. Boss literally everyone around doesn't matter who you are, the boats and the chiefs do. I want Serena to get a little bit more gusto. So anyways, we get to dinner. It's saffron aaron chini balls, two types pasta looked like we had a little vodka. Then going on a little truffle parm we've got surf and turf with the exoskeleton of the sea bug adorned on top of the plate. That's a lovely disgust and garnish. And then we get to Bruce. He is a snapper and tension is really building between Serena and Laura. You're fighting over fish. Okay, this is not the Manhattan Project. They all get along.
Speaker 2: They did it in front of Captain Jason too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, come on, guys. All in all, though, great dinner, I'd say seventy seven pots.
Speaker 2: It's good to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we end with a little beer pong. Nick is tasked with catching catching ping punk balls. One show and listen, I don't know, Nick, Nick could be great. This show can't have nerds on it, It really can't. There is no tolerance for nerds on this show. They don't get fucked up. If they do get fucked up, it's sad. They don't have the the kind of fly by the night sex addiction that we need that's customary with sea rats, you know the show. We've had plenty of nerds on this show. They don't work all right, Barnaby do you remember Barnaby?
Speaker 2: Well, Barnaby was also an alcohol work was he? I think so he was the one that worked. He cooked for the Obamas or something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Well, let's hope Nixt and alcohol.
Speaker 2: He taught him how to He taught him how to swim, No, not swim, he taught him how to surf. Let's cut that out. What do you mean Barnaby bragged about teaching the Obamas how to surf?
Speaker 1: And you want to you want to cut the swim thing out because of the chef that died.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want people show up but buy house. Actually, I don't want a joke about teaching black people the swim. Isn't there a thing about them black people?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't want to get in trouble.
Speaker 1: You know you're not gonna get You're not gonna get okay. We end the episode with Nicholas catching pink bunk balls and he doesn't do it well, and these women are just trying to get some of the awkwardness out of him, right because they don't want to be around it anymore. Right, it's ruining their vacation. So they decide maybe if you to have a little bit of liquor, you'll stop being so weird. And the slow most shot is made. He has given the tequila shot and Big Red sees it, and Big Red is not sure what to do. You know, these sea rats they'll really rap. They'll really rap.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I think Big Red if he didn't take accountability, she would have shut that right up. The ladder said, this guy's a drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god, Nick, Well what I wish you would have done. It would have been a cool move, especially as a nerd. Is if you took the shot and then you turned around and you slowly spit it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he did, but he didn't. He sucked it down. He sucked it down like the booze bag. He is right than comments. Let us know you thought about the episode. We'll be back next week. We will see the twelve dollars Tier people over at Patreon next Wednesday and Summerhouse at Patreon dot com. Slash another podcast network, Get Ready for the Valley that drops. When is the episode air tomorrow?
Speaker 2: It airs tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, we'll drop it on Wednesday and yeah five stars kind words keep their reviews coming. We're so grateful for them. We're so grateful that you guys listen. Love you lots. I'm dyling. Say goodbye, Pat, Say goodbye later.
Speaker 2: Da