Speaker 1: You know there are great minds in this business and there are those who make the impact in the ring. Mary do the two meet head to head in an encounter quite like what we'll be seeing in the next round of the TLFX Games. King of the Cast Tournament. Hi, welcome back in to the TFX Games event center. I'm Shan Mooney and this next encounter replete with significance in history. As one of the most influential yet shadowy figures in the history of the business, Lapsed Jimmy Barnett, who was able to advance in the first round by defeating none other than Lapsed Scott Hall, once again casts his loving eye towards the man he called Sterling all those years, the one and only scion of the industry, Hulk Hogan, who was able to defeat his career long nemesis Macho Ran Randy Savage in the first round of the TLFX Games. It's going to be a battle between he who controlled the pencil and he who controlled the people as Jimmy Barnett faces hulkokein next in the TLFX Games. Before we hear from our principles in this encounter, we do want to remind you that the TLFX Games Tournament in the King of the Cast is brought to you by our friends at Garage Beer, small Batch light beer, flavored beer. It's definitely not an IPA. We're talking garage beer in the garage is always open. Let's take it now to Atlanta and the booking office of the power player, of the booking agent for the NWA World Heavyweight Champion all those years, and the man who called Hulk Cogan Sterling Jimmy Barnett.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh fuck? I do I have to do? I have to keep going on. I don't want to pull shit. Look Sterling, I don't, my boy, I'm not interested in Look, I'll just lay down, leave me.
Speaker 3: You can get on top of me. Just fine.
Speaker 2: I don't mind, man at all. But I'll just lay down for it because I can't. I can't. No, no, no, no, We're I'm just I'm here to book. I like to book things. I don't like to be the focus of attention. I don't like hm hm I mean I'm getting hot flashes right now, Okay, I don't. I'm I'm burning up because I don't. Is anybody happen? Look, can somebody get me a drink, please, because I can't do this. I can't I really a cigarette, anybody please? Sternly, well, I'm so stressed about this. I can't even tell you. I can't. I can't even tell you I don't want to do this. Fine, I mean just tell you, Sterling. Just be gentle with me, please, Sterling, just be gentle with me. I swear to Christ just be.
Speaker 3: Gentle with me.
Speaker 1: A reluctant warrior, we could say about Jim Barnett, who advances in the tlf X Games to take on Hold Cogan in our next round. Barnett, for somebody who barely wants to be here, even perhaps less so than I do, defeating Scott Hall by a seventy five point eight percent to twenty four point two percent margin in our first round, and even more commanding victory, however, for the hulkster As despite Lapsed Savage being one of the more celebrated characters in the history of the Lapsed Fan, he stood no chance against the Mighty Hulk Hogan, as he pretty much never did when they contested each other in the real rings of professional wrestling. It's Hulk Hogan came in with an eighty point three percent to nineteen point seven percent differential victory over the Macho Man to advance here against Jim Barnett. Let's hear from Hulkogan now on this encounter.
Speaker 3: Well, you know something, Hulk maniacs.
Speaker 2: Here we are once again round number two, dudes, and I'm thinking, Hey, you know what, we just took down the macho man Rinney Savage once again.
Speaker 3: Man. It's not the first time, dude, and it won't be the last time.
Speaker 2: Brother. But I'm looking around, dude, and I'm seeing who we got next, and we got James E. Barnett Man, and I'm thinking, you know what, we got dolls back in. You know, we gotta kind of whoa dude. You gotta kind of look at this in a whole different way, brother, because we don't have a guy who's been in the forefront, who's been in the ring, Dude. We're talking about a guy behind the scenes. We gotta a guy who kind of decides nothing which way a company's gonna go. Brother, who's promoting? Who who's talking to who?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: And I want to know exactly, brother, who Jim Barnett's been talking to because I've been asking the office, dude, and nobody says nobody knows anything. Brother. People are people are like, I don't even know what Jim Barnett is. I said, you don't know? I said, woa, brother, what do you mean you don't know what Jim Barnett is? Dude. I know Jim Barnett, brother, and I know Jim Barnett will do anything he can to kind of roll me up from behind because he knows that's a week spot for Hulk Hogan. So I'm looking around, dude, and I'm wondering who of you have been talking to Jim Barnett, who's been telling Jim Barnett about some of the Hulk of media weaknesses, brother, Because I don't think there's a chance for Jim Barnett to come up with Romeo from behind unless he has some little secret that's some little pissant who's been turning their back on Hulkamania. Brother, who's been kind of stabbing Hulk Hogan in the back because I don't like being stunt in the back? Brother.
Speaker 3: What see, dude, I look around.
Speaker 2: I got eyes all around my head, man, because I'm always looking for people to turn on me. Dude. Randy Savage is one of them, brother, honored the giant dude, even Hulk Hogan's.
Speaker 3: Turning Hulk Hogan.
Speaker 2: Brother. So I want you to think, dudes, I want you to think exactly about what it is that we're standing up for right now. Brother, James E. Barnett, Dude, he is a degenerate man. He he smokes, he drinks. Brother, he does illegal substances, dude. And yeah, you know what Hulk Cogan has done steroids, man, But I do not currently use steroids and I am not currently a steroid afuser.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: All I do is train, say my prayers, eat my vitamins, believe in, believe in myself, and I believe in Hulk Cogan. So let's put it all aside, dude, and ask Jim Barnett what he's gonna do. Dudes, what hul Comania can't? What I can? Brother? Who said I can't? No, I can, Brother, I can knock Jim Barnett down, dude. Whoo he's here, No, brother, I'm gonna fuck up Jim Barnett. Dude.
Speaker 1: Not sure if he can or can. But one thing we do know is that Hull Cogan has an entirely different and unique challenge as he faces James E. Barnett, one of the great wrestling bookers and minds and executives in the history of the industry, in the next round, the Round of sixteen in the tlf X Games, to determine, of course, the king of the cast. As we keep working here at the TLFX Games Events Center, there's only one more matchup to go, and you'll be hearing from those principles soon Lapsed Vince and Lapsed Stone Cold Steve Austin has things really start to heat up in this tournament to determine the greatest character in the history of the lapsed fan. For now, I'm Sean Mooney and we'll see a next time in the event center.