Speaker 1: At a fact at.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to be able to listen to the show without ads and have full access to bonus content, that's an option. To find out how, please go to Dogmanencounters dot com Forward Slash Podcast. Hey everyone, thanks so much for joining us for another live episode of the show. I really appreciate it. Before we bring on tonight's guest, I want to give you two updates about past guests. Number one, last week's guest Tiffany. Unfortunately, she's had some things happen since she was last week that just further reinforced the point that she made the right decision to move out. That's a good thing in a way, but in another way, that was her dream property. So it's just so unfortunate that all this had to happen. These things that have happened, or just reminders about how bad of a situation that is. And like I told her before several times, I'm so glad she's leaving that behind. On another note, the other update I wanted to give you is Kim, the eyewitness who came back on to update us on her imber siting. Kim contacted me to let me know that unfortunately the dog Men found her. They found out where she lives, and they've been watching her. That's bad in a way, but it might be good news in a way. What I'm getting at is we had a good conversation last weekend about this, and after talking with her about what's been going on, she's been seeing a pair of eyes in the woods, and she can make out a silhouette that looks like is probably a fairly decent sized male dog man that's been watching her. Well, there's another set of eyes where she hasn't been able to see what those eyes belong to very well. Well, after we had been speaking for some time, I told her, I said, well, you know, it sure sounds to me like you do know who owns those eyes that are more distant. I told her, I'm pretty sure that's Ember. It's Imber and her escort basically that have found her in they're watching her house. She got excited when I posed that idea. We don't know that's the case, but she got kind of excited when I brought that possibility up. Maybe that's what's going on, Maybe it's not. We really don't know, but like I told her, I'm pretty sure time will tell. I don't think it's going to be all that long before whoever those dogmen are, they really make their presence known and she'll be able to get a good look consequently. Well enough on that, let's bring on tonight's guest. Tonight's guest is Nicole. Nicole, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Vick, thank you for having me on.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks so much for coming. We appreciate your time. Nicole. You've got a unique encounter to share with this tonight. Most encounters, the eyewitnesses felt like they're about to be attacked, sometimes even killed. But your encounter was a different kind of encounter. We're going to get into the meat and potatoes of that later on, but your encounter is kind of a fresh breath of air for me because lately it's been bad encounter after bad encounter. I was contacted, what two three days ago from a guy who claims that a sasquatch that he's interacted with for years saved his life from a dog mean that was trying to kill him. So that's just one more bad encounter that I've been made aware of and I've been trying to help people with. So, like I said, talk with you about your encounter and hear what actually happened. Yeah, that's why I'm saying. It's kind of like a fresh breath of air. But like I said, we'll get into that in a bit. Before we do, we need to cover some other things, such as, please give us a brief bio in yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm Nicole. I was born and raised in a small town in Georgia, where I lived in a very haunted house with my grandparents. I lived there until I was about eighteen or nineteen, where I moved into my mom's house in an even smaller town in Georgia, which is where I actually had my dog man encounter. And then shortly after that, I moved here to Florida for a job, where I've now been ever since. And I live with my husband and our two rescue dogs and our rescue cat. And that's about it. I work from home, and I spend most of my time hanging out with our animals. I'm very passionate about rescuing animals, and I donate my time to the local shelters and whatnot. Yeah, that's where most of my time and where my heart lies is with them.
Speaker 2: Well that's great. I think that's great that you rescue animals. What you do? What kind of dogs do you have?
Speaker 3: I have a Rhodesian ridge back and I have a pit mix. The ridge back is about five years old. We rescued him at the start of the lockdown for COVID. Our local shelter was trying to clear out as many animals as they could as everything was shutting down around here. And we've worked with them before in the past, and they were like, hey, do y'all want to come get a dog to foster or take one on? And I was like, I'm not gonna just foster. I'm going to take one, so let me come take a look. And I got my little spoiled baby. And then our pit mix. He's about thirteen years old. Now he's an old man. He's our gentle giant.
Speaker 2: I'll bet those two keep you busy, don't they.
Speaker 3: They sure do, especially the ridgeback.
Speaker 2: I'll bet I'll bet they do. But that's great though, Yeah, glad you do that sort of thing. Nicole, you said that you were raised in a hunted house. Do you think there's a chance that just might have prepared you, at least a little for the encounter that you're going to tell us about.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Yeah, I would say so, it definitely, you know, from a I mean, I had encounters with spirits from when I was a baby, like things I don't even remember, but my mom and grandma would tell me about. But I had plenty, you know, throughout all the way up through my teenage years there and then as an adult, I still have had things happen. So I was very open minded about you know, other things I had. As I told you, I had never heard of the term dog man until a couple of months ago and then was turned towards your show. So when I saw what I saw, the only thing I had to go off of was you know, movie where wolves, and I didn't know such a thing existed, but I definitely, you know, wasn't opposed to there being such a thing because I'd always believed in in the sasquatch and I never you know, I've never seen one of those either, But I just who am I to say what is or isn't out there?
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, that's true, well as you've seen with your own two eyes. I mean, if dog men could be out there, who knows what could be out there? So it's a wild world definitely, and I'm wondering, how did you find out what it was that you had that encounter with, or are those two encounters with?
Speaker 3: I should say, well, I didn't really have anybody to truly talk about it, and anytime I've brought it up, you know, people were like, that doesn't exist. And whenever I would like try to look it up, you know, I would look up wear wolves or whatnot, and I never came across the term dog man until about two or three months ago. I saw a TikTok video of an encounter somebody had with a dog man in Mexico, and all the comments were telling her to come to you and that they should check out your show, and so I was like, what's a dog man? So I looked up your show, started listening to it, doing research, and I was like, okay, so that's what I saw. So here we are, you know, fourteen years later, and I'm finally just understanding what I saw.
Speaker 2: Well better late than ever. I'm so glad you found out what these guys are and what they're called. From what I understand, you told your husband about the two encounters we're going to talk about tonight. How did he respond? Though?
Speaker 3: You cut out for a se I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Oh that's all right. From what I understand, you told your husband about the two encounters that we're going to talk about tonight. How did you respond when you told him?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, he does not believe in me. He does not believe in anything paranormal. And like I said, I've you know, I grew up in a haunted house, and I've had stuff happen here because I inherited things from my grandparents' house that I was raised in, and there's definitely a things attached to some of those objects. So we have things here happen in our house. I know for a fact he's witnessed these things, but he's always trying to find a way to explain these things away. And as everybody will hear later in my story, I was in a lot of pain during the time of my encounter, and so he just simply thinks that I was just like hallucinating or just delusional and delirious from the amount of pain I was in. But I saw what I saw.
Speaker 2: Well, of course you did, and shame on him for thinking that somehow you could do that. He knows you're of sound mind, he knows you're not a liar. So if you tell him that that's what you saw, he should take that. So the fact he doesn't that makes me not a big fan of his. I'm just going to tell you right now. That's right, all right, Nicole, Please tell us about your encounters. Now, give us ever last detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, like I said, I grew up in one small town most of my life, and then I briefly moved in with my mother because I was primarily raised by my grandparents, and after my grandmother passed away, I moved in briefly with my mother, who had recently moved to an even smaller town. And when I say a small I mean like she was in a brand new build neighborhood, like one of the first new neighborhoods in this area. Everything else around her were old farmhouses that had been there for years and years and years, and those houses, you know, owned on the land around them, and it was just farmland and woods surrounding this little neighborhood that she was in. And if you said you were going to town, you were basically going down to Maybury like you would go down a country road. And there was like a bank, an old school, pharmacy, city hall, the fire station, and like a tiny restaurant and a barber shop, and that was it. And you might cross the tracks and there was like an old school and that was all there was. So at the time, they were just starting to like build up around the area that my mom had moved into, and they had cleared out some of the woods to the left of her neighborhood and there was nothing built yet. It was just cleared out, and they were getting ready to start building something. So I had a black lab at the time, and I like to take her and I would go down where they were about to start building the neighborhood to the left, and we would walk all the way to the back of that and then cut over this like little just a little area that was by a pond that would then take you into the woods that were behind those two neighborhood properties. And we would go over there and there'd be a pond and we'd go fishing. I would let my dog off the leash and we'd play on the hills over there, and I'd just kind of explore the woods and stuff. And we were over there this one day, just walking around around out in the woods and I Unfortunately, I suffer from something called endometriosis, and it causes me to have really really intense pain flare ups at times. And it just so happened I happened to have one of these pain flare ups while we were out in those woods and by this point where we're not too far from my mom's neighborhood, but we've gone, you know, far enough into the woods to where we're two three miles away at this point, and I can tell the pain is just gonna get worse and worse, and I'm not gonna be able to walk back home, like I can barely move when I'm having this sort of pain. But you had alone, you know, trying to walk a couple of miles like that's unheard of. So the only thing I could do was there's a place, like on the other side of the pond that we were at, that would take you to this little bridge that went across a small stream and then came out onto one of the old country roads that was kind of connected to a farm over towards the front of my mom's neighborhood. And I thought, well, well, if I can just make it over there, that's not as far and I can call my mom and have her, you know, come over to that road and pick us up. So I head out over there and I get over the bridge and I call my mom. And this was around the holidays, and she was, you know, like baking or getting stuff ready for Thanksgiving or Christmas or something, and she said, well, I'm in the middle of this, but just hang out there a little while and I'll come get you. And I was like, all right. So me and my dog were on this bridge and we're all the way on the far left side of the bridge, which is closest to that like country Stone Road, and on the right side of the bridge, it's got the pond to the right, and then to the left is some woods. And at this point, just that little bit of walking has got my pain just to absolute next level, like I can't breathe. I'm starting to, you know, starting feel like I'm gonna pass out, where your body goes super hot and cold all at the same time. And so I just sit down on the on the bridge, and I'm just sitting down there next to my dog, and I'm like, I'll just you know, sit here, try to breathe and let this pass and and wait for my mom to get there. And as I'm sitting there, I mean, and I had only just sat down, like this all happened so fast, So this thing had to have been watching me, because as like no sooner had I sat down, I see and hear movement coming from that woodline on the other side of the bridge. Now over here, it wasn't unusual for me to see deer or wild turkeys or something like that coming out and coming over there to that pond. So I thought, oh, you know, I'm gonna have some nice animal company while I'm waiting here.
Speaker 4: But no, this, this big, gray, hunched over were wolf like creature steps out from those woods and walks up to the end of the bridge.
Speaker 3: This thing was dark gray with almost like a blue cast to its fur, and it was kind of it was kind of like a cross between like one of the Underworld were wolves and remas Slooping from Harry Potter. It was very hunched over and muscular, but it wasn't like huge, like it wasn't like the van helsing were wolf like I've heard some people describe. This thing was about i'd say seven feet tall. It might have been taller, but it stayed very hunched over, like it was trying to appear smaller and less menacing. And I'm about six feet tall myself. So this thing it approaches the end of the bridge and it it just it squats down on all fours because it's walked out of that clearing on two legs and now it's squatting down at the end of the bridge. And it had like, you know, the backwards like looking legs, like like one of my dogs has. But when it sat down the front like it had basically hands with claws, So it wasn't like when my dogs, you know, just sitting there. It was like a man with dog feet and a dog head, just squatting there in front of me. And like I said, I'm about six feet tall, so this thing wasn't much taller than me once it was squatting down like that, so at the most it was probably seven feet tall or so. Well, the thing's looking at me. It's not showing me its teeth. It never once like truly tried to look menacing at me. But it was still scary because I'm sitting here thinking, oh my god, this is a werewolf, you know, and I'm already in pain and there's no way I can, you know, try to run from this thing. I'm as vulnerable as you possibly could be right now, and I'm just my blood has gone from running cold to just being completely solid ice in my veins. I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out. I'm trying. I'm not taking my eyes off of the creature, but I'm trying to avoid eye contact with it because i don't want it to feel threatened or like I'm challenging it or anything. But I also, you know, I don't want to look like I'm challenging it or anything. I don't want to get up and run and you know, make it think that it's a game, you know, come and get me. So I'm just still sitting there, just looking at it. And my dog, My dog, she was not afraid of anything to her. Every person, every animal was just a new playmate for her. She was never afraid, and she certainly was not an attack dog. But this thing scared her to death and she started cowering behind my back, and that just added to my fear because I've never seen this dog get scared, and I never saw her get scared again. And so I'm like, Okay, great. If she is scared, then I know we're in a pickle. This is awful, and so I'm just freaking out. And now this thing is scooting kind of scoot closer to me. It's very slow, it's still in all fours, and it's just kind of creeping closer to me and tilting its head. I can still see it now in my mind. It's terrifying, and it's just kind of tilting its head like a curious dog, like trying to figure me out. And as it's creeping closer to me, my dog starts freaking out even more, and it's just practically trying to crawl into my back right now, and it's just whimpering and whining, and that draws the dog man's attention even more, like it's now more curious about what my dog's doing, and it stands up on two legs again and starts moving across the bridge towards me. And all I could think of was that scene in the Silver Bullet when the kid's out on the bridge on fourth of July, and that where Wolf Priest is coming at. But so the dog Man's walking towards me, and at this point I just go into full panic. I'm crying, I'm yelling, and I'm going, please don't hurt me. I'm hurt. I have somebody coming to get me. I don't mean to be intruding on your territory. I'll I'll be gone in just a moment. Please don't hurt me. And I was like, if you do have to hurt one of us, please take me, let my baby go. And I'm just begging this thing for my life because I don't know what it's about to do. It's just coming closer and closer to me, and of course, you know, I'm sitting down on the ground, so this huge thing is over me and it's just as menacing as you could think. And finally it kind of stops. It doesn't make it all the way up over to me. It's just kind of like halfway across the bridge, and I all of a sudden just have this calmness wash over me and this feeling of everything's gonna be okay. The panic immediately leaves my body, and it's like I didn't hear like a foreign voice. It was just like this thing took over my inner monologue and started telling me, hush, hush, you're okay. Nobody means you any harm. You're gonna be all right. And it kind of backed away from me, and it was it was like something was asking me, like, are you hurt? Are you in trouble? Do you need help? That's all I'm looking for is to see if you need help. And so the thing has slowly backed away from me at this point, and I'm I kind of look at it and I'm I fay out loud. I'm like, oh, you're concerned about me. And I'm just shocked because to think that, you know, here's this big werewolf thing and it's trying to make me feel better. And I started explaining, I'm like, I'm I'm not injured, I'm sick, I have something wrong with me, but I'm okay, and there's somebody coming to get me, and I will be out of your territory in just a moment. And it just backed away from me, and it went back into the woods, not all the way into the woods, but just far enough into the treeline to where if somebody was to walk up on us, they wouldn't spot it without knowing where it was. And it just watched me, and I kept watching it. I didn't want to turn my back on it. But I slowly, and I mean as slowly as I could, stood up. I grabbed my dog by the leash, and I backed down my side of the bridge and got closer to the road. And I never took my eyes off of this dog man, and it never took its eyes off of me either. And I'm just standing there trembling, like because even though this thing seems to be letting me go and it's acting like it's, you know, concerned, I don't know if it's just trying to catch me, you know, in my guard down or whatever. I don't think this thing is my new best friend out here in the woods. And I'm just watching it while it watches me, and I'm just praying, like a mom, please get here as fast as you can. And in a few minutes the car pulls up. This thing is still watching me. I grab my dog, I throw it into the back of the car, and then I hopped in the car with my mom and while I'm still watching the woods, and it finally turns and leaves. Now, my mom and I we don't really have that good of a relationship. And as soon as I get in the car, she's just kind of scolding me and saying, like, why were you out there in the woods when you knew you could have had a pain flare up like this? And I'm like, Mom, I didn't know. It just caught me off guard, which it really did. And I'm crying and sobbing, but it's, you know, mostly because I just have this encounter, but she doesn't know that. She just thinks I'm in pain, which I still am, you know, in terrible pain. But I'm now freaking out about this thing I just saw. But I'm not going to tell her because even though she is sensitive to paranormal things like I am, she has never really believed in anything like this, and so I'm not about to try and explain what I saw to her. I had a cousin that lived in the mountains and had different encounters with things, and most of my family mocked him and made jokes about him, and my mom was one of those people. So I didn't open up to her. I just sat there, you know, in silence, just trying to process what I saw. And well, later that night, I'm now back home and I'm up in my bed and I'm just trying to drown out my thoughts. With a TV. And my dog's up there and she's now seems like she's gotten over experience. She's just calmed down on the bed, and I get this urge all of a sudden to go look out the window. I try to fight it because I'm like, this is weird, you know what if that thing's out there, and but I get up. I'm like, well, I'm up here on the second floor. This thing hopefully can't keep me inside my house up here. So I walk over to the window and across the road from my house is one of our neighbor's house that backs up into the woodline and just out of those woods and into the clearing right where like just enough for the moon and one of the street lights to kind of shine on it. As that dog man, and it's looking up at me in my room, and I'm looking down at it, and then that feeling takes over my mind again again. It's not like I'm hearing some foreign voice. It's just my inner dialogue, but it's like it's being controlled by something else. And it was like, hey, you're still all right. I just wanted to make sure that you're safe and you're okay, and I'm just kind of like, yeah, I'm fine by leave me alone, you know, because I just want this thing away from me. I don't want to have anything else to do with this thing. And it just kind of looks at me and then turns and goes back into those woods, and I never saw it again. It wasn't but about three or four months later I moved away from there. It wasn't because of that. I just happened to have a job already lined up here in Florida that I was waiting for the new year to come for me to start. But the last couple of months that I lived there, I never wandered down to the pond or into the woods ever again. And I've only been back to my mom's house maybe three or four times. Again, we're not very close, so I don't really have much of a reason to go back. And I do have a little brother, but if I want to see him, he usually comes here, because I mean, we're in Florida and have all the theme parks, so of course he'd rather come here than me go there. And now that place is so grown with so many businesses and restaurants and warehouses and tons of new neighborhoods, that there's really no longer that big wooded area or the farmland anymore. It's all, you know, taken over by your typical modern, modern world that we live in. So I don't even know where that dog man could live over there without being bothered by humans at this point. Yeah, that was the only time I saw it was that day on the bridge and then later that night. And that's the only encounter I've ever had with a dog man, and I hope I I never have one ever again. And that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes two of us. Yeah, I can never have another encounter again. Also, you're getting pretty worked up there talking about those experiences. Let's shift gears a little bit. We can get back into the whole dogma thing and just a bit, but let's kind of shift gears here to help calm you down. Are you ready for the holidays or do you still have to do all of your shopping?
Speaker 3: I still have to do shopping, but I'm definitely ready for the holidays. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. I've been saying I just want to go ahead and put the tree up now, but I usually do that at midnight on Halloween.
Speaker 2: Really midnight on Halloween.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so as soon as late the trigger treaters are gone, I take down all the Halloween stuff inside, and I put up all the Christmas stuff, and then the next day I down the outside stuff and then put up my Christmas stuff. My neighborhood's always like, you know, it's Christmas time when Nichole starts putting out her stuff and then they all follow suit.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're really into it. Then I see you're even crazier about Christmas than I am.
Speaker 3: I love Christmas. I'm definitely a Christmas girl. Buy Christmas things all year round. I wear a lot of Christmas clothes year round. I love it.
Speaker 2: Have you got my present yet? Though?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna get you a DVD of the classic wolf Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be a good present. That'd be okay, that's funny. Are you sure you're ready to talk about these encounters, because if you want to unwind a little longer, we can definitely do that.
Speaker 3: No, I'm okay. I think I got more nervous just knowing that there is an audience. I've always been a bit a bit shy and introverted, so and being really brave to come on here and talk about this, but I really, I really wanted to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very brave. It's not an easy group of experiences to talk about, number one, but yeah, I mean most people weren't comfortable to talk to audiences, so it's like a double whammy. I get it. I feel so bad for you, the Nicole. It sounds like you went a long time after having these experiences before you could confide in anyone. How long was it.
Speaker 3: I mean I tried, you know, like a couple of friends, and they would just kind of laugh it off and think I was joking. And I mean that was within you know, the first few months of it happening, and nobody really took it seriously. Like I had said, the only person that I knew of that had ever experienced I don't know if he'd ever experienced a dog man per se, but I knew he had encountered other things was my cousin, who was half Native American and his mother was Native American, and she had brought him up, you know, teaching him about all the things out in the woods, and they lived in an area where he he claimed he saw things and he would try to talk about it, and my family ridiculed him, and I always listened to him, but he had actually passed away from cancer. Unfortunately by the time I had my own experience, so I didn't have anybody else I could talk to. And ironically, he had a pet wolf, like an actual one hundred percent wolf that he had raised and rescued as a pub so then he would have been like the perfect person to talk to about this sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would have been shame and your family for ridiculing him though. That's horrible. Yeah, m h yeah, that really is. But from what you've told me, I guess that's kind of what I should expect. I mean, it sounds like it does tend to run family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: Were you more hung up on trying to figure out how in the world this thing was able to use your inner dialogue to communicate with you, or were you more just struck from the fact that, Okay, I just saw something. It looks like a dead ringer for a wear wolve.
Speaker 3: I mean it was both. I was absolutely floored to see such a thing because, I mean, you see them on movies all the time, and I liked, you know, horror movies growing up. I still do, And but I just never expected to see, you know, something from the screen right in front of me. But whenever I tried to do research, like I said, I would you know, look up wear wolves and stuff, and I would look up like hearing like the voices from like a cryptid or something like I was, you know, looking up all different things. And one thing I had learned over the years long before just I just learned about, you know, what a dog man was a couple of months ago, but I had learned about the kind of feeling I had when it was doing the mind speak because I read and heard several people who had had encounters with vampires, usually in Louisiana, and they had very similar experiences to what I had with this dog man, with it basically like just taking over my inner monologue, controlling my feelings and whatnot. And so that was helpful. So I at least had that to go on for a few years, but it was very few and far between on what I could find on you know, like werewolves and stuff. And it wasn't until I stumbled across that one video on TikTok and saw on the comments people were saying, oh, that's a dog man and you should talk to Vic about dog man encounters, and I was like, wait, do I have a new lead. Let me check this out. And then for the past couple of months I have been listening and going down a rabbit hole and doing more research, and I was like, Okay, I think it's time I can finally call somebody and find a community that will understand me and not ridicule me.
Speaker 2: Well, it goes with that saying I'm so glad you found out about me and what I do and found out about this show. You're going to get nothing but support here. No one's going to make fun of you. So of course I'm so glad you've got access to that. As far as how an experience like that would affect you, of course, yeah, two encounters, but the first encounter was more of an encounter than the second one because you're removed and you're looking down from your bedroom and whatnot. But can you think of any long lasting effects that you are dealing with today, whether negative or positive, that you can point to the first encounter directly at that first encounter as being responsible for these effects that you're experiencing.
Speaker 3: I sometimes, especially if I'm out like walking the dogs, like in the evening, it's it's Florida, so it's hot here, so it's more comfortable to go out in the evening. And sometimes I'll be by the woodline and I'll hear a snapper crackle coming from the trees and suddenly I'm back there. And sometimes I told you about this the other day. My oldest dog, Tiger, he'll there's times where he'll look at me and it's just like looking at that dog man's face again, just something about how he'll turn his head a certain way and his eyes will look a certain way and and it just like makes my blood run cold for a moment, and I'll then have to like go pat him and be like, don't look at me like that. I love you, but you're scaring me right now.
Speaker 2: Well, like I told you in the first conversation, that's not just you. Yeah, a lot of eyewitnesses report that they'll look at their dogs, and their dogs have a certain an expression, especially the ones that look like shepherds. They'll move a certain way and it just freaks out the eyewitnesses and understandably so, I mean, some dogs can look pretty similar to dog men down on all fours at times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they can.
Speaker 2: You talked about being next to the woodline, were you alone at the time. Does that mean that, even though you've had these experiences, you're able to go near the woods or into the woods by yourself. Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I still go. I always have one of the dogs with me, usually my ridge back, because our senior dog, Tiger, he's thirteen years old. He can't really hang out as long as as me and our younger dog can. Now he's having a harder time moving around, but the little one has lots of energy, so he's my walking buddy. We've ran racist together and stuff, and we wander around the woods and the swamp land over here sometimes.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's great, that's really good. When you've been doing those things in the woods. Has there ever been a time where you thought, Okay, I think we've got a dog men nearby?
Speaker 3: There was I never saw anything else again, but I don't think I even mentioned it to you or in the story. But the smell. There was one time where I smelled the smell that I smelled on that bridge that day, and I was like, whoa that? And I didn't know what a dog man was, but I was like, that smells like a were wolf. And I I telled at home immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can understand, why better do you use caution than to risk having another encounter that doesn't need to happen normally, I can get a pretty good beat on this, But with how you've laid it out there, I'm still unsure. It's obviously your husband doesn't believe you when you talk about having these encounters. Has that strained your relationship with him in any way?
Speaker 3: Not really, because I just I don't feel the need to have to bring it up that much. The only time when we ever, like really argue about anything is when, like I said, there's we've definitely had paranormal things happen here. I inherited stuff from my grandparents house that was the haunted house I grew up in, and there's definitely things attached to some of those items, and ever since we brought those into our house, things started happening. And I know that he's experienced these things because he's even talked to me about them. But then I'm like, oh see, you see like it happens, and He's like he was it was just a shadow, the lighting was weird, maybe like if something moves. He's like, maybe I just put it, you know, too close to the edge of the counter. Like he it's like he's scared and he just needs to put any kind of excuse in front of it rather than say that it's something paranormal.
Speaker 2: Well, of course he does. And the funny part about that, Nicole, is that, right there is a kind of eyewitness who always has the most trouble coming to terms with their experiences. When you've got a person like that contacted me, I know I've got my work cut out for me, because yeah, I mean a lot of cases, it makes their life just fall apart. It really does.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you know, like I've never seen anything else as far as a dog man, but I did have that similar smell the one time. That was in the like the swamp area around our house, because our house now it goes right up to the woods, like our garage is right there. Like I step out of the garage and right into the woods and head into the swamp area. So I'm always like, I hope there was there wasn't a dog man out there, And if there is, I hope he doesn't ever come over here because my husband is going to be like, oh, that's just a big animal, let me go out there and challenge it. And I don't want him to go out there, and that's with something like that. And I know he would because he'd be like, oh, let me just prove to you it's just a big animal, you know. Let me grab grab a weapon and go out there. And I just would hate for him to do that because it would not end.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it sure wouldn't. Ye, it's good you know that. If your house is right there up against the woods like that, can you still go out at night to take the trash out or check the mail, get into the car truck or do you try to be a shut away after dark?
Speaker 3: I still go out there, but it's always very nerve wracking, especially when I have to go out there and get the trash can, like from behind the garage. It's just very nerve wracking. There's some nights where it gets almost too quiet, and I do, like I look around and I'm like, this, something ain't right. It's just too quiet around here. And you know that's when they say there's different things and not necessarily dog man, but something's around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, listen to your instincts. I always recommend that people do that.
Speaker 3: I just do what I have to do and then get back in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah all, bet, and I understand. Well, like I said, if your house is that close to the woods, right upon it sounds like after dark, are you ocd about making sure every last door and window was locked?
Speaker 3: Yes, I but I have always been like that, just as a child for some reason, like my grandparents would always have all the windows open because we didn't have ac for the longest time growing up. So like my my grandparents would have all the windows and doors open throughout the day and then they would close them at night. And I've always been a night owl, so I would usually stay up by myself when I was a kid, and I didn't like it if they didn't shut like a window all the way or something. I always had this just feeling like something was watching me. And so ever since I was a kid, that's been like a nightly routine for me to make sure there isn't even like a crack coming through a blind or a curtain and everything needs to be locked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once bitten twice shy, I can understand why, and especially if your houses that close to the woods. I mean, you deserve a lot of credit to be able to even live there, so I'm impressed most eyewitnesses wouldn't be able to do that. Well, let's transition over to asking the questions from the listeners in the live chat. But before we do that, I want to put something out there. We've got donations that came in from both Tiffany and Long Island Bigfoot. I want to thank both of you so much for your support. But to everyone listening, it's awfully nice of you to send these donations, but please don't even worry about sending donations monetary donations. If you have a mind to do that, then instead of doing that, please just focus your support that much more on the eyewitnesses you hear it coming on the show. Please remember that it's not that I don't appreciate the donations, it's just I mean, I think it would be better served if you just focused even more effort on supporting the guests. So I just wanted to put that out there for everyone. Well, like I said, I definitely appreciate the donations, but you definitely don't need to do that. Just by supporting the eyewitnesses, you do more than I could ever ask for. Well, let's move on to the first question from the a guest in the live chat. This is going to be from Sheen and Uminaser, and Sheannon wants to know could you tell if it was a male or a female.
Speaker 3: I assume it was a male. It I don't know why. It just didn't look feminine to me. I you know, at the time, I didn't have anything to go off of what would be what It's fur was very thick, so there wasn't like I could see much like that sort of anatomy. But from what I have gathered the last couple of months of hearing people that usually the female ones are a bit more curvy looking, and this was more like a It was muscular and and wasn't like curvy or anything like that. It wasn't big. I mean it was like seven feet, so it's still big, but it wasn't like huge body builder. But it felt like a male to me. But I could be wrong, but I had nothing to say that it would be female.
Speaker 2: Well, from a distance, it can be pretty difficult to tell for sure, but you never know. More than likely listening to how it responded to you and everything, there's a good possibility it was a female. But we're never gonna know. All we can do is guess on that ban Bang wants to know. And Nicole, did it smile at you?
Speaker 3: No, it didn't. I mean I could see like its biggest things like sticking out of the front of its snout, but it never like growled or menaced or even you know, tried to make a friendly smile. It really felt like it was trying to be the least amount of intimidating as possible, which it stayed. It stayed, you know, kind of squatted down, and then when I panicked and it was standing up, it backed away and squatted back down like it really tried to. It seemed almost like respectful and trying to keep me from being afraid again. Like I said, I don't think it was my new best buddy. I don't know if it was just trying to lure me into a sense of safety and hope that, you know, next time it could get me. I don't know that. I mean, it could have had me right then and there if it had wanted to. But yeah, it didn't like ever really show its full teeth to me or anything. I just could see it's big, the biggest thing sticking out of the front of its mouth.
Speaker 2: It might have been trying to set you up for a fall down the road. But if you think about it, it had you dead to rights right there. If it wanted to get you, why not just do it then and there. I mean, it's possible. I'm never going to say it's not, but it just wouldn't make sense in my opinion for that reason.
Speaker 3: No, Because I mean I was as vulnerable as you could get. I was, you know, sitting on the ground out there in the middle of the woods. I was an intense pain. If it had wanted me right then and there, it could have had me.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, please never lose sight of that fact. The next one on deck is from Michigan medi Eater, and he wants to know, did you notice anything else forrest sounds, gone, smell, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I said, I forgot to mention the smell that it did. It did stinc It smelled like almost like a skunky smell mixed with like feces and ammonia. As far as the sound. When I'm in that sort of pain and I'm already like in that like almost blacking out state, my ears kind of go into like a buzzing noess like, you know, like when you're about to faint, your ears just kind of clog out and kind of have that buzzing feeling to them. My I was like that at the time from my pain, So I honestly wouldn't have known if anything had changed as far as sound around me or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, it's so much going on in your mind. You're doing good to know your own name, So yeah, I think you deserve a lot of credit for that. It looks like Michigan Med Theater has the next one up to you. He wants to know. Did you notice any type of expression on its face.
Speaker 3: It looked like it just like a curious dog. Like it looked like how my dogs do when they hear like a new sound or see something for the first time, where they're like they almost have me like their their little eyebrows kind of go up and cock their head to the side. It was if it wasn't so scary looking, it would have almost been like a cute face, honestly, because how it was looking at me. But I was obviously scared and intimidated by it. But it was just kind of kept looking me over like it was trying to figure me out. And I think that's exactly what it was doing, because when it took over, it took over my mind. I felt like something was saying like are you all right? Are you are you hurt? Do you need help? Like it was It's like it was trying to figure out, like why is this human just sitting here on a bridge like this?
Speaker 2: You know, if it did understand definitively that you did need help, I wonder what would have done. It's not like it could have cured into the hospital or anything.
Speaker 3: I have. That's the thing I have thought about the most over the years for this encounter, and I just wonder, like what if I had said, yes, I do need help, like with this thing had tried to pick me up, and as we know, we've later found out anew where I lived. Would it had like taken me and like dumped me in my backyard or something like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wouldn't have been good at all.
Speaker 3: No, even if I had needed help, I'd be like, no, no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd say so understandably so too. The next one up is from Keith from sixteen seventy five. His question is what color werethy eyes? If you could see you're doing fine. Took me thirty years before I spoke to Vic.
Speaker 3: Thank you both, well, thank you. The eyes I forgotten to mention I did tell Vic about was my first book to him. I'm a big I'm a whiskey girl. And those eyes were like sunlight going through a glass of whiskey. It was like that bright orange brown amber color, you know. And like I said, it was like sunlight going through a glass that kind of had that backlit effect, not like you know, full of blown, like a fake light, but just kind of like a subtle glow from within. They were very intense, and I tried to avoid looking at the eyes at first because I didn't want to show it any disrespect for or anything. It wasn't until it started kind of taking over my mind and I felt more calm that I finally looked up into its eyes. When I asked it, I was like, oh, you're concerned about me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not what you would expect when you have a dog ma an the counter, But I'll take that any day over the common ones. Yeah, yeah, those normal are very good. The next question would be from legal gun smoke and they want to know hmm, having a hard time understanding this one. I guess they're asking once the feeling came over, you did it kind of calm your nerves?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It did.
Speaker 3: It was like the best way I could described it was like my blood had had run cold as this thing was coming towards me, and as soon as like it took over my thoughts, it was like a warm blanket was draped over me, and I just felt like everything was gonna be okay. When it stepped away from me and back into the woods was when the the like the unsettled feeling crept back in. But I still felt less panicky than I had.
Speaker 2: Well, Thank goodness. Anything that you can point to and say was a positive, We'll definitely take that anytime. She and and Umanezer wants to know. Was hanging its head down like a dog's, like dogs do when they were approaching someone scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of like like I said he was, he was sort of hunched over. I don't think he ever even when standing up on his two leg on two legs, I don't feel like he ever completely stood up straight. He was hunched over and had his head down. It was it was like I said he was, like it felt like he was trying to look smaller and less menacing.
Speaker 2: To me, sounds like that Doledomy was trying to cater to you, like you said, to make it so that you weren't any more afraid than necessary. Thank goodness for that. Like I said, it could be a lot worse. He can have one that wants to frighten the dickens out of you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You know, we'll take this kind any day. And Conzell wants to know if you see him again, would you consider asking him his name? Or is that too dangerous to be so familiar.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think I would ever see him again, because, like I said, this took place where my mom still I am not close with my mom. I don't really have much of a reason to go there. I've only been back, like I said, maybe three or four times. And I now live in Florida, and everything has changed so much over there. It's no longer just woods and farmland. It's now tons of neighborhoods and businesses and restaurants, and it's it's not the same place it was those fourteen years ago. So I highly doubt I would ever see him. But even the couple times that I have been back there at my mom's house. I've never gone back down to that area or anything. I just stayed close to the house, even like when I was like taking the dog out or something. While I was there, I didn't go further than like the next cul de sac over in the center of the neighborhood. Like, I never left concrete and buildings. Guy stayed well way away, well away from any of the what would have what was left of the wooded area, not that there was much left anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a really good idea. I'm glad you didn't go back. Yeah, I definitely have got too much weight on the young back, So thank goodness, bravo. Johnny wants to know if any orbs were cited, wouldn't you have that encounter?
Speaker 3: No, not that I noticed. I mean i've seen orbs before, you know, Like I said, I've had my fair share of other you know, supernatural things like as far as ghosts and things. But no, I didn't notice any orbs when I was faced with this dog man that day.
Speaker 2: The reason why he's asking is it's not isolated for a dog man eyewitness or a sasquatch eye witness to report seeing orbs. Right before or after their encounter. So I think that's what's behind that question.
Speaker 3: Gotcha. No, And then, like I said, I I was in so much pain and thought I was I was trying not to pass out anyway that there might have been things that I was missing before this thing came out. Like I felt like I was about to go down, and that's why I sat down and was trying to like get myself together, and then that was when this thing stepped out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just trying to hold it together as understandable. Dress Carrizals. Carozales wants to know. You said that your mother believes in the non physical part of paranormal like ghosts, but dismisses the physical part like Bigfoot. Did you think he wants to know? Did you ask her why she does that? No?
Speaker 3: I didn't. It's hard, like it's hard to talk to my mom about anything. She just she thinks she's right about everything and anything. And so I sure as peck wasn't about to let her know that I saw this and that have her, you know, questioning this. It just I've had enough arguments with her about many many a thing in my lifetime, so it just it wasn't worth it to bring up something like this whether Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you. I'm sure it wouldn't have been well received, so not at all. Yeah, like I said, who blames you? Who could blame you for not doing that? Julie A. Thurston wants to know, Nicole, you have all the support in the world right here. Thank you for breaking out of your comfort zone and sharing your experience with this. I guess it's more of a comment than a question, but that's awfully nice of you, Julie.
Speaker 3: Pressure than thank you, Julie, I really do appreciate that. I've been, you know, walking around for years with this and nobody's ever taken me seriously. And you know, it's been to the point where I questioned it and thought, you know, maybe it was just the pain, maybe when I was about to pass out, maybe I started hallucinating or something, you know, but I did see it. I saw what I saw, and then it only you know, further confirmed it. You know, by the time you know, I got home, I had medicine, I was doing better, and saw it yet again at night. So whenever I start to doubt myself, I'm like, well, you saw it again, so that's your confirmation right there.
Speaker 2: That's right. I'm glad you do that. Yeah, you're right. You definitely saw it, and that's all there is to it. Audisia Samber wants to know where its ears on the top of its head or on the sides of its head. Also, she wants to know do you think it was a dog man or a werewolf? Of course, a werewolf being a person who had sheep shifted into that form.
Speaker 3: Its ears were on the top of its head. They were very long and pointy, like like a crop like Doberman ear. I mean, I assumed now learning about dog man, I think it was a dog man. At the time, I thought it was a were wolf because that was the only thing I knew, you know, to go off of. There was nothing else I had ever come across other than movie were wolf, so that was what I thought. But also at the same time, I didn't really think that there were people transforming into wolves, you know. I just thought that's just what you called this wolf like creature, was a werewolf, you know. But no, I think now that I've learned about them, I think it was a dog man.
Speaker 2: That was a good way to answer it. It looks like Gamber has another question. She wants to know, was the dialogue in your head male female or your voice? I think you already clarified that it wasn't an actual voice that you heard in your head talking to you. It was your inner monologue that was taken over exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear like a specific, like foreign voice. It was just it was like something controlled my thoughts and also, you know, it seemed to control my emotions because it made me feel calmer as it was doing this, and it just kind of took over that inner monologue. So it was just like any normal thought running through my head, except this time it was like this thing's way of communicating with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot to wrap your mind around. Daniel Williams wants to know what do you do to stay so grounded all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't think I understand.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like you're really staying level headed when you think about your encounters, and that's why you're able to deal so well with them. Of Course, you have some hang ups, but that's to be expected when you have an encounter like the ones you had, and it's proven to you with your own two eyes that things like this exist but all in all a big picture, you're dealing very well with those encounters, you really are, and I think he just wants to know how you're able to deal with them.
Speaker 3: So well, Oh thank you. Like I said, I grew up in a haunted house and that made me much more open minded to just the unknown and things in general. I had some very scary experiences in my own house growing up, absolutely terrifying. I only spent one night completely by myself in that house, and I would never do it again. To this day, I have nightmares about that house. But I've only had maybe one or two nightmares about my dog man experience. Honestly. Now, like I said, you know, I'll go out into the woods, or my dog might make a certain expression, or even today, I was walking out of the kitchen into the living room and there was a movie trailer on for a new werewolf movie that's coming out, and I saw that werewolf and I was like, whoa that that looks like the dog man I saw. I was like, man, that's that person must have actually seen one, because that's crazy, and that sent chills up my spine. But yeah, I've had some pretty scary experiences from from a child, like from a baby, honestly, So this was just a new, terrifying thing, and with how it acted, it was less scary than some of the things I've had happen. It was just new and unusual and unexpected because I didn't know such a thing existed. So that was just the only difference.
Speaker 2: Really, Well, I can only imagine what you must have experienced in that house. That's awfully intense. It's one thing to go out and have experiences like this, but when you're having these frightening experiences, terrifying experiences and encounters in your own home, that is horrible. Don't know how you do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I said, I still have nightmares, and I'm talking like every other night. I have nightmares, and I have full blown night terrors. I wake up screaming. Sometimes I have sleep paralysis. I'll wake up and see things, and that scares my husband more than anything with some of my reactions in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Oh bet, Yeah, you're sleeping next to someone and they wake up screaming. Yes, it's not a good way to wake up. Yeah, huh, that freaking anyone out? It looks like Cody laughing wolf, Hey, Cody he's got the next question, or I guess it's a comment. He's saying, your sounds almost exactly like Sasha, that's a female dog woman that he came on the show twice and talked about his encounters with. He wants to know. Do you think they're the same type. It's good to be wary.
Speaker 3: I've at actually listen to Cody's stories, and from the sound of it, they do sound very similar.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, they just might be a mean yours just might have been a female. I wouldn't be surprised. All we can do is guess, of course, but you know, like I said, it wouldn't be surprised in the least. This next question is from the light seeker. He wants to know or she wants to know. Was there a full moon out that night?
Speaker 3: I don't remember. The first encounter I had was like late afternoon, early evening, and then that night, you know, when I saw it, I didn't take note. I can't remember. Honestly, I should, honestly probably look at a calendar from around that time period and see if I can pinpoint when it was and if there was one that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please don't feel bad about not remembering because, like I said, you had so much on your mind at the time, no one can fault you for not paying attention to what the moon's like. Wh So I get it, I do, And the tig chick wants to know. I'm looking at your weld here, tig chicken looks like it needs a little more heat. Well, anyway, Tigchick wants to know. Thank you, Nicole for sharing. Did your dog's behavior change after that encounter? More protective with you or more needy with you?
Speaker 3: She didn't really get more protect as I'd say, like she just wasn't the type of dog to challenge anything. She was just a complete sweetheart. She was still very friendly to everybody, though ironically she got a bit more adventurous, which was odd because she was so afraid that day. But there got to the point where, like if you opened the door and you weren't paying attention, she'd out and take off running and you'd have to go chase her down. And I mean she'd go out there and get out in the cow pastures and in the woods and stuff. So I don't know if if she decided she had a new buddy or what, but you know, she came, would always come back safe and sound.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, thank goodness for that. Sounds like a really sweet dog she was, and I just hate that. Do you have anything happening to her back then?
Speaker 3: She sure was. We lost her about five years ago. She finally met her match with a rattlesnake unfortunately, so that was devastating. She was a she was a good dog. But she lived a long, happy life and she was well loved.
Speaker 2: Wollw How old was she?
Speaker 3: Let's see, I I'm thirty four now, passed away out five years ago, so I was twenty nine and I got her when I was sixteen, when I six sxteenth birthday present, so about thirteen years.
Speaker 2: I reckon she was Wow. Yeah, that's a long life. I definitely hate to hear that she died because of the rattlesnake bite, but you had a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank.
Speaker 2: Goodness for that. This next question is from Keitln McLeod and Keaitlyn wants to know, Sugar, how is this experience going to affect your life from this point?
Speaker 3: Don Well, I mean, ever since that day, I've definitely been more cautious when I go out and about in the woods and whatnot. I'll admit the first few months after it happened, I didn't really go wandering about anymore. The rest of the time that I was still living at my mother's house, I never went back out, like as far as taking my dog out and stuff. We stayed like in my mom's fence backyard, and our exercise consisted of, you know, playing with free v's and balls stuff like that. I didn't go out of my way to take her elsewhere other than you know, just within the my mom's neighborhood. And I'm still cautious. I'll venture around the places around our house now and stuff, and I'm just very way more alert, and I know that there's things out there now. But other than that, I just I keep on keep on going. I don't want to like let it, you know, cripple me from living life, obviously. And I'm just thankful that I found this community, obviously, because for years and years I was basically living in silence and felt sort of crazy and misunderstood. And I'm just thankful to have somewhere I can go now and people to communicate with that are going to understand what I went through.
Speaker 2: Well, it goes without saying I'm so glad that you know you you've got all the support and you've got this community around you. Speaking of the sense of community, do you think it'd help you if you could compare notes with Cody and that way you could kind of talk about the possibility, of course, that the one you saw was a female. Of course, the one that he's been interacting with his female. You've listened to it shows. Do you think it would help you if you could speak with him and compare notes that way?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, sure, Like I would love any more information and to be able to share experiences with somebody else, especially somebody that seemed to encounter a very similar type of dog man. So yeah, I think that would be really helpful.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought it might be. But I'm going to contact Cody off air and ask him about that and talk with him about that, and if he's gained for doing that, then you'll just help you coordinate that conversation and that way you can take it from there. And of course, if he's too busy to do that, or if he doesn't want to do that, then I can definitely peer you up with other eyewitnesses. But one way or the other, we'll see this through count on.
Speaker 3: That sounds good, all right.
Speaker 2: The next question is from Andra's Carizales and Andres wants to know when the dog man controlled your inner words, did you get the sense that it was old? Asking because of the color of fur? Oh, I see what he's asking. When the dog man controlled your inner words, did you get the sense that it was old? I'm asking because of the color of its fur, oh.
Speaker 3: Because of it being a gray one? I honestly don't know. I didn't really get a sense either way, and just going off, you know, like looking at it, it didn't I mean, that was gray, but it didn't necessarily look old. But not that I have anything to compare it to really, other than you know, like my old dog tiger who's like going in the face. It wasn't like one like that. It was still dark. It was a very dark gray with almost like a blueness to it. It didn't have like those like faded fur features to like its face or anything that I could see.
Speaker 2: I see. Yeah, I mean, you've got young dog men that are gray, So that's no guarantee that it's old. It's a possibility it was old because of that, But yeah, I guess We're never going to know the answer to that. It really won't. The next one up is from Michigan Meat Eater, and he wants to know did it look natural on two legs or unsteady? Slash not used to it?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, it was. It was very natural looking, like it just strolled right out of there this which made it like even more unsettling, because I mean, it stepped right out of that woodline, just on two feet, and it just looked like you or me just walking around. It was I mean, obviously not the look of it, but it seemed very comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a funny thing about these guys. Some of them look unsteady on two legs and others they come out like a boss.
Speaker 3: So it seemed like it only really got down on all fours when it was getting closer to me. Like, like I said, it seemed like it was trying to make itself look smaller, because mostly when it moved, it got up on two legs. When it was on all fours, it just sort of kind of scooted towards me. So it seemed more comfortable on two legs. To be honest, that.
Speaker 2: Still had to be awfully frightening the fact that it was just moving towards your period. So, like I said before, you deserve a lot of credit for holding it together the way you did not easy at all. Now, for this next question, I'm going to preface it by saying, yeah, you already admitted that you've had ongoing nightmares because of the haunted house experiences. But the light Seeker wants to know, and they're asking obviously about your dog meaning encounters there. Have you had any nightmares since the incident.
Speaker 3: I've had a couple of dog man related nightmares, Like I said, not many, like maybe only two or three, And they weren't even necessarily like like a reenactment of that day. It was it's just been kind of like I've been somewhere and I see a dog man. One of them. One of the dreams I had it was like attacking me in the car, and a couple other times was was kind of just seeing it more so at a distance. So the true nightmare was the one of me like being attacked in a car. But I think I had also like I have been doing research around that time, and so I was also coming across some different stories. Oh, and I had a dream because I heard a story where this girl said that she was like in her bed and there was one trying to get her to open the door, Like there was a glass window and it was looking into her bedroom and was trying to get her to come to the door. It was like motioning for her. And I had a nightmare where I was in that scenario. But yeah, that's the the ones I can remember the most. I know. I had like a couple more, but they was just like kind of seeing them at a distance.
Speaker 2: Well, thank goodness, you evn't had a collection of them, just a few, Yeah, yeah, thank goodness. Or that. The next one is from bon Jasso and Bond wants to know, do you think it was tribal? Well, I guess he means, do you think it was a tribal thing or just a crazy or just crazy encounters?
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know. I don't think like as far as like that lands there, I don't know if if it has any ties like the Native American Americans there or anything like that. I've never had another encounter. I've I don't know of anybody around the area having an encounter, at least nobody I've talked to, the closest thing I've had is my brother had something to tap on his window one night that I didn't talk to him too much about it because my brother's a lot younger than me. He's only just now turned thirteen and I'm thirty four, So this happened when he was smaller, and I didn't really want to startle him, and he didn't see anything anyway. He has like blackout curtains and he didn't open the window, So who's to say what it was or who it was?
Speaker 2: You know, how long do you think you're going to wait before you go into great detail with him about your experiences.
Speaker 3: Until probably when he's an adult and away from my mom. She has him homeschooled and he's attached to her twenty four seven. I wasn't really raised by her. I was raised by my grandparents, and he's having a very different upbringing than what I had, So he's being raised to see things more her way. So it'd just be easier to communicate with him about these things when he's not under her thumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see a lot of problems with you trying to communicate with him about this when he's with her. Sounds like she's pretty controlling.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I only stay in touch because of him. It's just for me to be able to be there for my little brother, you know. So I don't want to rock the boat too soon, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I get it, I really do. No more. Funland wants to know. Do you think it sends your extreme pain and showed itself to check on you out of concern?
Speaker 3: I could see doing that because I mean, like my dogs now, they I mean they know when whenever I'm having like issues and going through different phases of a cycle and having different levels of pain and whatnot, And I know dogs are sensitive to that, so I'm sure a dog man would be. Or maybe I mean I wasn't paying attention to that woodline beforehand. Maybe it just saw me sit down on the bridge and thought, what the heck is she doing? You know, and it just came over out of curiosity.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, there are a lot of reasons why it might have come out and did what it did, But all we can do is guess. We're never gonna know. Sticky Sweet wants to know. Do you think they're evil by nature?
Speaker 3: I honestly, I don't know. I don't know. If you would call them evil, I just feel like there's something that's that's here and from you know, from what I've learned, I've never really heard anything about them until very recently, so I feel like they tried to just stay away from us, do their thing and let us do ours. So I don't feel like they have to go out of their way to be you know, quote unquote evil to us unless we wander into the wrong wrong part. The dog man I saw was seemed caring towards me. It acted like it was concerned and wanted to help. I don't know if that was genuine, if it wanted me to continue to come back or what, But I don't I don't feel we can truly just label it as just you know, it's not like a mindless evil being obviously. I mean, this thing was intelligent, and the other stories I've heard they're they're definitely intelligent and they know what they're doing, and some go out of their way to terrorize people and some just want you to get out of their way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely hard to think for these guys. There's really no way to do it. If you think what hard it is to think for people it's no wonder that you can't think for these guys. The next question is from g L. James, and they want to know has Nicole suffered from many migraines after the encounter.
Speaker 3: I do. I have very very bad migraines, but they also run in my family, and they also are very prone with women who have endometriosis like I do, and they tend to occur at certain times with me, like every single month. So, but and they didn't start until maybe five or six years ago for me. So it's not something I'd been dealing with, you know, like right after the encounter or anything. It's just kind of as my health has gotten worse with my INDO stuff that I've had more extreme symptoms and things like that start to happen. So I really don't think if it has anything to do with the dog man. I think it just has to do with that.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, Well, no matter what the cause for that, I'm so sorry to hear you have to go through that. Thank you, Well, you're welcome. Yeah, I just want the best for you. I've got one more comment for you, and it's actually from Cody. Cody's message is Nicole, I'm glad you're talking about this. I'm sorry it scared you. Not everyone can have encounters like Sasha and I. If you ever want to talk, I'm open. So there's the answer right there. After the show, I'm gonna contact him. Well, I still have a lot of work to do tonight to prep this show and everything, so I might not be able to send Cody a message until tomorrow, but rest assured I will contact him to try and coordinate this conversation between the two of you.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. I really appreciate that. Thank you, Cody, and thank you Vic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a good man. I'm not surprised he's doing this, not surprised at all. Well, before we get out of here and Nicole, do you have any closing comments you'd like to put out there for us?
Speaker 3: I just want to say that I'm really, really glad I found this community. I really want to think it was it Tiffany and her daughter Mattie. I heard your show last week and hearing Maddie speak about it, I thought, well, if Maddie can come on here and talk about this, then I want to. I just I want to do this too. She was She was like, you know, she gave me, this this stepping stone to want to be brave. I was like, if this little girl can do this, I need to be brave too. And so the next day I contacted Vic and he got in touch with me very shortly after. And this has just all been really eye opening and I'm and if anybody that's listening to this, if you're like me and you didn't know what you saw, or you're just learning about these things and you need somebody to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact Vic. He will truly help you. And this community just seems so wonderful. And again I'm just so grateful to found it. So if you please don't hesitate. If you want to reach out, go ahead and do it. Don't let anything stop you.
Speaker 2: Well, like I told you before, I'm so glad you did find out about this community, and of course about me as well. And here he had all this apprehension about coming on and you knocked it out of the park tonight. I knew you could do it. I really did, thank you.
Speaker 3: I was very nervous, and I think a lot of I like excitement when telling the story was just was more of the stage fright than from the reliving the dog Man.
Speaker 2: Honestly, well, that happens. I mean I've told people who are nervous before shows of ear that it's totally normal. I mean, I've had people come on the show who this show even, who have their own podcasts, and they're so nervous before we started recording, you could pretty much hear them shake. So it's trust me, it's not just you. If people who host their own podcasts can get that nervous, then I mean it's only normal for someone who doesn't do this to get nervous like that, So that's no biggie. And besides that, like I said, you knocked it out of the park tonight. I mean, you put an excellent explanation out there of your encounters for us, and your answers for all these questions were spot on, So you didn't leave anything wanting. You didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad to think thank you well.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. You are welcome. Well. Having said all that, Nicole, like I said, I'm so glad you reached out. And if you ever need any help from me, all you have to do is just let me know, and by all means, I'll schedule another conversation with you. To find out what's ailing you in. Well take it from there. But having said all that, thanks Against so much for coming on and have a great night.
Speaker 3: Thank you you too, by everyone.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, take care all right, that's another one in the books. Everyone, thanks Against so much for all of your support for these eyewitnesses. Is you can hear it definitely makes a difference and for that I can't thank you enough. One last thing before you get out of here. If you've had a dog mean encounter or dog me in encounters of your own and you'd like to reach out to me for help, or maybe you want to come on the show and share your experience or experiences with dog men with the listeners, well all you would need to do is just to go to Dogmanencounters dot com and submit a report. And if you do that then I'll contact you to schedule a phone conversation. Then we'll take it from there. But yeah, I can't thank you enough. Like I said, for all of your support, I really do appreciate it and hope you all have a great weekend and a great night.