Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, folks, and joining me now is Courtney Turner. Courtney Turner dot com that is spelled co u r t e n a y Turner dot com like Courteney but Courtney, and she hosts the Courtney Turner Podcast. Thank you for joining us, Courtney, thank you so much for having me. It is a pleasure. And of course, uh, we were talking during the break and you said, you want to talk about Game B versus the singularity and how people are kind of shaping the narrative and how we're moving forward towards the future. So I'd just like to get you to kind of break down Game B for the listeners and the viewers, since I was fairly unfamiliar with it myself, so I imagine that it is something that people could use an explanation on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: So I know a lot of people are probably a little bit more familiar with the Dark Enlightenment currently because a lot of those figures are surrounding Trump administration, so that has come to the forefront. What I have proposed is this thesis that they're kind of behaving as a dialectic, but they're both fomenting the technological singularity. I see the game be as a little more of the appealing to like the less leaning, a little bit more spiritual theosophical camp and the dark Enlightenment is obviously the more authoritarian, kind of techno fascist gov Corp type of appeal. And you know, the joke I kind of make is that it doesn't really matter if you have a mummy issues or daddy issues. You know they're they're going to give you a pink or blue comfort blanky. Just pacify either one of you. So and if you have both, they'll give you both. Know they'll they'll they'll give you the managed synthesis. So Game B. So for those who are not familiar with Game B, they call it a new operating system for civilization. It is actually not new at all. And it's my contention that the intellectual dark Web was influence operation of sorts for Game B, and this has been pretty much corroborated in there's an article on Manifest Nirvana where Andrew Cohen. He doesn't use the words influence operation, so I'll just caveat that those are my words, but he does pretty much say that they laid the groundwork and brought it to the forefront, and they were preparing the intellectual landscape for this concept of Game B. Now, Game B doesn't actually exist yet, but it's been in the work since twenty eleven. In twenty eleven, Jim Rutt, who was the chairman of the Santa Fe Institute, he had met Jordan Hall at the Santa Fe Institute as well, and they collaborated to create this concept. Originally it was centered around they had something called the Stanton Meetings in Stanton, Virginia. They brought along people like Brett Weinstein, who I'm sure a lot of your audience is familiar with, to start a new political party. They called it the Man a Patient Party. So one of the concepts in Game B is a concept I'm seeing really kind of sprout up everywhere. It's this trans political movement. It's this idea very appealing to people who believe that we have a two party illusion. You know that they play dialectical game between the left and the right. I'm not denying any of this, by the way, but the third way I'm not sure is the better option. So they're appealing to those who, you know, recognize that the shoe sizes get kind of pitted against each other like football team and that they're presenting this one nation type of a movement, and that's actually one of the parties. One nation party, so that it was like a Christopher Light had the United Independence. There's a lot of overlap of all these things, but this was the Emancipation Party and it didn't really take off. Mostly the way Jim Rutt explains it, he's kind of the grandfather of this concept of game B But the way he explains it is that the boomers are all in. He said that the exers he could kind of corral, but that the millennials loved the platform. It was very much aligned with, like a Bernie Sanders type platform. You can still see their reform page. They talk about things like a UBI. Both camps do, by the way, right the Dark Enlightenment camp talked about that as well, because of course, the robots are going to replace us, and so what are we going to do. We're not going to have any jobs, so we need a UBI.
Speaker 1: That is one thing they both agree on. They both say, oh, yes, the robots are coming for your job. But one of them seems to be a bit more exuberant about it and the others seem more thoughtful, like, oh, well, it's going to happen. It's not great, but it's going.
Speaker 3: To happen exactly that's exactly right. They tend to be a little bit more. They claim they're more pessimistic about technology and they're non in favor of transhumanism. However, if you look at these group of thinkers, most of them are in the tech venture art up space. You know, Jim Rudd had something called the evolutionary Software. That's actually why he was brought into the Santa Fe Institute. It's why he was bringing all these evolutionary biologists into the Stanton meetings back in twenty eleven. He was also the a CEO of Network Solution. He was on the ground floor of venture capital fundraising for what became T Mobile, and Jordan Hall is very similar. He was originally our Jordan Green Hall. A lot of these characters change their name. I'm still not sure why that is. They rebrand you know, concepts, names, companies. All that seems to change with time. My favorite, I always joke is that there was a no map technology, which I'm pretty sure Jordan Hall was involved with. He doesn't explicitly say that, but he talks about the concepts of hollow chains, and it sounds exactly like what no Map was. But one of the originators of No Map, which became S seven Foundation, changed their name from Andrea to Tan. I still haven't figured out why Tan, but it then cracks me out every time.
Speaker 1: So probably just general obfuscation, you know, they like to hide what they're doing, and it makes it harder to keep track of who these people are and what's going on. They can continue to work on different projects. Just general sneakiness. Probably, yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: It makes it harder to find the trail and I end up spending a lot of time on the wayback machine trying to trace the you know, like Peter Thiel's project, he has Prospera, right, a lot of the people are familiar with those bitcoin cities that he's doing in Honduras. Well, the subsidiary of that was Vitalia, where and on the website it said, you know, it's a city where you can make death optional. However they've now changed it to Infinitia. But there's overlap here because Jordan Hall has spoken at the Startup Society Foundations, which is held It's a conference that's held at Prospera and four years ago he talked about game B startups and network states. Recently, within the past year, he did a much shorter presentation on network states and this, you know, kind of gamebee concept, but he's converted to Christianity. Year ago, they talks about liturgy and how that can be used for essentially for communitarianism, which I'm pretty sure is not what liturgy is about. But he also talks about it was a podcast not too long ago he talked about how Ephesians Poor teaches us the collective cognition, which again I'm pretty sure is that that's not how I read it. Anyway, you can make your decision that that wasn't my reading. Uh so, Yeah, so game B they talk about it as a new operating system for civilization. This Emancipation Party did not get off the ground because the Millennials, as Jim explains it, loved the platform, but they decide they were such anarchists that the concept of a new political party was an anethma to them, and so Thorn Mueller was part of this Stanton meetings group and told them they should keep the name game B for branding purposes. So they kind of left the Emancipation Party launched concept and they moved forward with this game b Idea and Jim Rutt has written a manifesto like a Journey to gamebe He wrote it in twenty eighteen, but he keeps updating it and it's a pretty lengthy document of his prediction. And it's pretty interesting because he says that twenty forty five is when these proto game bees will come to fruition. And I think that's just an interesting time mark because what do we have in twenty forty five? We've got the AI World Society, which is the UN centennial partnership with the Boston Global Forum based on the book that Michael Ducaccus, the former governor of Massachusetts, wrote, and it's called Remaking the World towards an Age of Global Enlightenment. I do think that's a nod to the New Age movement. When you look at the website, the semiotics very much indicate so. And this is of course the vision for the centennial of the UN, where an Artificial Intelligence World Society will take over. Sounds a little like the Singularity to me, what do we have? Ray Herzwell saying the Singularity is a mirror? When is it? It's twenty forty five. So I thought it was a very interesting Marker timestamp that Jim Rudd is saying twenty forty five is when we're going to have these proto vis. So game Beat does a lot of them are disciples of people like Barbara Marx Hubbard. Barbara Marx Hubbard was a She visioned herself a futurist. She was. She led this concept of a conscious evolution. The foundation was funded by the Rockefellers. Some of her disciples have written a manifesto on cosmoerotic Humanism, so this would be yes, it's the first Values and first Principles on Evolving Perennialism, forty two propositions on on cosmoerotic Humanism, and it's a three. I know.
Speaker 2: They said it was a synchronistic, synergistic experience. This is how Mark Gafney describes it. He and Barbara had this vision all at once.
Speaker 3: And it was just this super sex moment that about and Mark Gaffney has an Aeros mystery school. They're very explicit this is not about sex, you know, even though that's what aeros. That's the type of love Roos is supposed to be. And of course super sex has the word sex literally in the name, but they say that's not what it's about. It's this radical love affair with the universe.
Speaker 2: But Mark Gaffney is one of the authors of this Cosmoerotic Humunists manifesto.
Speaker 3: You can find it at the Office of the Future dot com. You know, it's pretty easy to predict the future when you plan it.
Speaker 1: That's so we see that over and over again where they make themselves out to be profits despite the fact that they've just been working behind the scenes continually to bring about the thing.
Speaker 2: Subtexts, Yeah, there architecture, no visionaries or maybe visionary, but not profits. Yeah, so he so they it's yeah, Mark Gaffney who's working on his aeros Mystery school. He's doing cross promotion with Aubrey Marcus on this and he talks about how we have to revive the ancient mystery.
Speaker 3: So is very much signaling that this is an initiation. Interestingly enough, there is a film called an Initiation to Game B. So they do very much create. I keep saying I need to create a sorcery because they redefine terms. This is a theme we see with all of these types of people, right. Jorden Hall actually has a document on Mediums called on Sovereignty, and he explicitly says sovereignty is isn't what we typically think it means. You know, it's not about nation states having you know, autonomy, and it's not about individuals magically being able to make their own decisions. So he has redefined the term. And that's just one example. But they so this cosmo rodic humanism. Their Disciples of Farmer Marks Hubbard is zach Stein, who is also involved in the Game B film The Initiation to Game B. He was inducted to the Club of Rome last year. Another one of the filmmakers for GAMEB is Nora Batesen, daughter of Gregory Bateson, and she's also a Club of Rome member. And then we have Daniel Schmockenberger. He is he's one of the founders of it's now called Quality of Life, but it was called Neurowhacker again the renaming, and his brother James Schmockenberger, has launched this company. But if you look on the website, it's something like sixty board members and everybody and all the game thought leaders are in it, and so are people like all the evolutionary leaders people like the Bronk Chopra are on this neurohacker now quality of life. So it's a Danish Schmockenberger. And then who was the other one, Oh, Kenneth Wolber, of course, Kenneth Wolber. You know his developments of altitudes. That's based on Claire Grave's spiral dynamics. It's also based on Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Abraham Maslow is another interesting character that definitely falls in line with all of this and kind of paves the way. He had a document called Politics three that was published posthumously in nineteen seventy two, and it was published by Robert Canter and Willis Harmon. Willis Harmon it was the president of the Institute of Noedic Sciences for two decades, and he was also one of the lead researchers and editors on the Changing Images of Man document that was done in partnership Stanford Research Institute. And he used his assistance name Marilyn Ferguson to popularize the ideas in that and that was called The Acquiring Conspiracy, so people might be familiar with that book. And so these are kind of the disciples of that school of thought. Barbara Marks Hubbard was at of course, also an intellectual disciple of T. R. J. Shardain Right who coined this term of the no sphere. He wasn't the only one, you know, there was Vernatsky and there were several others, but he was very much a thought leader in that space of, you know, outlining what the nosphere would be. And you see that theme constantly. So this is what I'm this is what I'm proposing, is that we have these different flavors of something. While Game B is presented as being very decentralized, kind of grassroots, but I caution people to remember H. G. Wells said that the conduit to the oral brain would be the decentralization of information institutions. Of course, back then it was the academic institutions. But what are the information institutions today? I would argue, it's the Internet, It's the technology. And in Belagie Shrina Austin's book on the Network State, he actually does say that. He says he doesn't talk about ag Wells, but he talks about how it's all going to be decentralized. You know, we'll have a dissolution of geographical nation states in favor of ideological network states, but then later they will be recentralized. So he even says it in his book that that is the purpose. But right now they're very much appealing under the banner of libertarianism. You know, I would argue that's what Peter Chield is prospera. So there's overlap between these two groups, right that Peter Chield usually thought of as being more of the dark Enlightenment camp, but we're starting to see some convergence between the two. And I just really keep saying that to me, it looks like you get a buffet, like a book buffet of poisonous ice cream. You can't see all the poisonous chemicals that are in there, but you know, you might see your favorite flavor. So if you prefer chalcolatere for first strawberry or vanilla or whatever flavor, that they've got something there for you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, you can pick your preferred salesman for this globalist insanity. They have many different faces that they love to market with. My producer Lance has been telling me about this past week. Just recently, they Google released a self improving AI that was able to not just improve itself but on an algorithm that has been used for decades, and so there's diminishing returns right now. But this is a sign of things to come. This sort of thing is coming down the pipeline and it's going to becoming faster than people think it is. So it's also interesting to me that they're pointing at twenty forty five and they also have another other agendas which are coming. They want to come to fruition in twenty thirty five, whether it's technological, and it seems that that ten year timeline would give them more than enough time to implement these horrific policies, bring them to fruition and have people get fed up with the current status quo and to welcome just about anything to get away from what we currently have with the you know, way the globalists have managed things. And of course they love to think in these long term timelines. That's one of the areas that they excel in. They plan things out in terms of decades at minimum. They sit there with you know, in their clouded back rooms and they work together in these very incestuous sorts of groups where they all tie back into one another. So it is very interesting to me, as you said that is a twenty forty five where they're looking at the singularity happening. So I would be yes, I would be very surprised if it didn't even accelerate from there.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, yeah, I think it will accelerate from there. I think they're really laying the groundwork right now, and they're laying it out in so many different ways to appeal to different people. So another modality is of course the financial system, right and we're seeing a lot of that discussion currently where people are cheering the fact that Trump has put his executive order against cbdc's and I'm glad he did, but now he's talking about things like the stable coins, and he've got the Stable Act marching forward, the Genius under the Genius Act, And what we have is, I think it's much harder to sell some of this top down kind of centralized authoritative financial system like a central bank digital currency. A lot of people in the West and particularly the United States, I think a lot of people have kind of wakened up to the potential tyranny that could arise as a result, and so there's I think too much pushback to roll that out. But they can do it under different banners, and of course in the dark and Lightenment variation, we have things like the gov Corp. Right, a lot of people are very excited about things like DOGE and you know, there, I'm all in favor of efficiency, in favor of transparency, expose all the bloated apparatus and the bloated spending. That's all great. However, behind that is this concept of the dark Enlightenment, which is rage retire all government employees. What do they want to replace all those government employees with? They want to replace it with robotics and AI. And they're pretty explicit about this. This is not you know, maybe hidden the plain sight, but it's certainly not hidden. Yeah, and you know, they have made that pretty clear. I'm hoping there's opportunities in that window before they're able to roll that out, and people should absolutely seize whatever opportunities arise. But I think they need to be aware that that's where they're headed. And I think a AI managed system could be way more tyrannical than any fascist or communist type of approach. Not that I'm in favor of any of them, but I do think the technocratic, you know, regime that they're trying to roll out is very very dystopian. Now they're trying to do for people who are not in favor of a gov Corp type of situation, which, by the way, I think also people don't necessarily recognize that, or if they do, I'd like to just highlight the fact that this gov Corp is privatizing everything. So I think a lot of people champion that because they think that that's going to be more freedom, and they have this notion of it being capitalistic in a free market sense. But it's much more gov Corp, not so much free market where the little guy can have a startup business. That's not what they're talking about here. People like Curtis Jarvin, who helm this Dark Enlightenment movement, have even said America needs to get over their fear of the dictatorship because that is the best system. I might be paraphrasing, but basically what he said. So these figures are it's they fashion themselves philosophers. Although I have read their material, this is a you know, it's not any great philosophy, and it's very poor writing, quite honestly, But somehow the intellectual is eat it up. I'm not sure how, but maybe in a sound bite society, it's very appealing to have these long bloviations about, you know, our dystopian future. But in the more game be with the kind of libertarian type of umbrella they're advertising tokenized it. It's still a gamified, tokenized economy, but it's more under a banner of something like communitarianism. They keep they keep mentioning West's book on scales and so and dumbar and they so they have this vision that you have to have communities that are less than one hundred and fifty people because they say that more than one hundred and fifty people you need bureaucracy. And so with the smaller communities you could have put theoretically you could be devoid of bureaucracy. However, what's going to replace that bureaucracy. It's the same thing as the gov Core. It's going to be done under. Jordan Hall talks about hyperstructure and he says that you know, bitcoin would be an example of hyperstructure, but he's really talking about is blockchain. And he says even more than Bitcoin, he's an advocate of you know, proof of work types of blockchain. So things like Qui network is something he's a big proponent of. But it's still this concept of having things like tokenized gamified economy where things are where assets can be fractionalized, and people think that sounds great. They're marketing it and selling it to you as Oh, so I could have a partial ownership of something if I can't fully afford to own, you know, a piece of real estate or a piece of art or whatever that asset might be. They're talking about tangible assets, but you would like to think the example I you is you'd like to think that family members and loved ones could share assets. But unfortunately, this is why you know, estate lawyers exist because it doesn't always quite work out that way. So, but that's what they're talking about. They're talking about a tokenized economy, and that could be just as you know, draconian and tyrannical. You know, you still need an idea to enter a digital ID. You still have some sort of a social credit system within that community. I'm sure that if you do something that they decide that doesn't but forget if the community doesn't like it, but it did not comply with the smart contract that has been instituted, right because it's a hyperstructure. They want to take people out of the equation. And so now you're going to have these smart contracts. Who are They're already programmed, they're already coded. You can't negotiate with a smart contract. So I'm just trying to point out that that they're really presenting things in these different flavors. And it's not to say that everybody involved is like a bad, evil, monioacal person trying to control the world. I think some of them are just utopianist. You know, they have a very romanticized vision of the future and they think they're smarter than everybody else. So of course they're the ones or in some cases they're more spiritually evolved, right, they believe in the spiritual eugenics as well.
Speaker 1: I know no one has gotten it right yet, but we're going to be the ones that do it. We're more advanced, We've come a long way, which is continually what these people tell themselves every single time. But yeah, what you were saying about getting people out of bureaucracy, while it does sound like a good idea, at least with people there's a chance for mercy. You can potentially appeal to their humanity when you get a computer involved that there is no chance for that. It is simply numbers. It will look at what is said and done in the law and it will just apply that ruthlessly. There will be no chance for it to have mercy upon you.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, that's exactly right. And you also have to consider that any kind of an algorithm has been programmed who's doing the programming, It's only going to magnify whatever that person's worldview, biases or you know, intention was, And so even if they have the best of intentions, it may not align with yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we see that over and over again. Just how rapidly the ais have been shoved full of biases from the people who are coding them, programmed to adhere to whatever the prominent worldview of the moment is. And just got to comment another one from our producer these stable coins and sees presenting them is just CBDC under a different name. That is a public private partnership with his cronies. Yes, they are already positioning themselves to be the first ones to make a killing off of it if it goes through. They want to make sure that they always make their money first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly right. So yeah, I am very concerned just because I feel like they keep finding new ways to appeal to, you know, the resistance, and I'm just trying to sound the alarm so that people are not you know, it's not for me. You may think that this is a utopia and that is for you to decide. That it's not for me to decide, but you should be aware that they do believe in things like collective intelligence and that is this so you know, when you look at the Game B it's kind of they're talking about a collective intelligence created through consensus, and I would argue kind of brainwashing. There's actually Jake Ruse when he's talking about the game buh, you know, initiation to Game B film, they have these they call it DialogOS. So I think dialogue has drifted very far away from uh, you know what used to be the Socratic method and dialogs, and now I think, especially since the Delphi method, it has come to me in consensus built, consensus building. In Game B they call it sense me, and they're they're always having these various dialogues. But in this one, Jake rus was talking about how he's working on a Disney project, and he's going to have to Trojan Horse Game B through this project. So essentially, you know, in coldcate through the culture aka socially engineered the masses, you know, brainwash them with this concept. So it's they're presenting it his bottom up, where the dark Enlightenment people are presenting it as you know, more of an outright technocracy, you know, in line with like a Elon Musk's grandfather, Josh Hattleman, was a you know, leader of Technocracy Inc. In Canada from nineteen thirty six to nineteen forty three, and you know, run by Howard Scott initially, so this concept that you build a technique, but it's still both of them have this idea of kind of power blocks. One is you know, more of a grassroots bottom up that is being operated through network states in the cloud, and then the other through these you know power block regions right techniques that are very similar to the glove of Rome's you know, globalized adaptive regionalization map. It's also very similar to that, but again it's all still going to be run through what technology and the Internet. And I'll just say one more thing. I think you want to say something, but the evolutionary leader of Bruce Lifton, who I believe he was on the Quality of Site as well. But he talks about how we evolve, and right he says, we start off as these amba. He uses the spiral analogy, which is not a coincidence. This is spiral metaphysics versus like a plum plump line, sorry, plumb line metaphysics right where we have reality anchored. And I know a lot of people are probably familiar with the spiral analogy from Hegelian dialectics. So I'm actually in the process of writing a book on Hegel's dialectic is called Hegel's Dialectic, a Gnostic Jacob's Letter and a Machine of Control. And I have a little preview on my substack for anybody who's interested in getting a sneak peek at what I've got so far. But it's he talks about it, and he uses the imagery of the spiral, and he talks about how we start as amieba, and that amieba are so intelligent because of their the membrane that's where they get their you know, the intelligence from. And then we you know, evolve into these multicellular organisms and they're more intelligent because they have more membrane. And then he says humans are complex multicellular organisms and we're so intelligent because we have so much service area of membrane. And then he says, we have this potential to co create. This is the term you hear from a lot of these conscious evolutionary figures like Barbara Marx Hubbard, this idea that we are going to co create. It's a very gnostic type of concept, but we're going to co create. And he says that we can will either go extinct or we can co create and will evolve into a super organism of humanity, and that the membrane for that organism is going to be what the internet. So again we have this nose for your concept, pointing us towards the technological similarity.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh, just it's interesting the way they put that, the way they act as if technology is a democratizing force, whereas technology is these types of technologies are incredibly expensive. Ais are enormously expensive to create, an enormously expensive to run on a large scale. So it seems to me that it is inherently undemocratic and that it gives these you know, these multi billionaires that believe in this a huge leg up and selling it as democratic seems slightly disingenuous to me, as if it's just kind of a sales pitch, like, oh, it's democratic. But realistically, how are you, as an individual or a small group of you know, one hundred or one hundred and twenty five people going to compete with someone like Elon Musk who has multiple billions of dollars to you know, run these sorts of things and utilize them to their full potential. It seems even less democratic than other, you know, than normal when it comes to how much money can influence this type of society.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and with this trans political movement, they talk about using uh, you know, AI and they using technology for voting, which is I'm putting everything up on the blockchain, so you've got like the quadratic voting, rank choice voting. They're very different, various different uh you know offerings of this. Uh there's the conviction voting, but and the genra it talks about liquid democracy of Barbara Marx Hubbard talks about syngistic democracy. But all of this is couch in language that makes you think that it's a very direct democracy, which, by the way, I'm not in favor of anyway. That's why our founding mothers created or public, not a democracy, because they knew that a democracy meant a mob rule. So it's you know, it ends up being quite tyrannical and barbaric in many cases, as they saw in ancient Greece, and that is why they did not craft a direct democracy. However, they do talk about it being much more direct in US. But you're using AI as so, and you're using technology, which one do we think that there's going to be no kinds of corruption involved? There, no manipulation. What do we see with the voting systems? Now right, we've already had those kinds of challenges. But also you're having AI. It's really AI replacing government, that's really what you're seeing. And they talk about this in the AI world society. They say how all governments are going to be supplanted and replaced through AI. And so in this case they're just talking about it in a more again grass roots like you're going to opt into this system. But we already have this. We have in several states they're doing these summits and in my state, I believe it's this month and it is on a digital governance and there's already a chant gpt gov which you have to be a government official to enter the portal, and they're doing these symposiums on digital governance and how we're going to use AI and digital yeah government.
Speaker 1: So well, yeah, it just gets scarier and scarier as they move to integrate these things. And we've seen just the budget build that they're working on passing would prevent states from regulating AI themselves. It would be completely up to the auspices of the federal government. They would be able to do whatever they wanted in the state would have no say in it. One of our listeners was just pointing that out. We talked about that yesterday, but it's just again incredibly scary that they're continuing to centralize this stuff. And you know, just what was it. The FDA is moving to utilize AI to approve rugs now, I believe I believe we covered that last week. So it is just they are moving at a very very rapid pace towards this again push to incorporate AI into all aspects of the government. And as you're pointing out, they then want to phase out the human component, which on the surface, as we said, sounds good because you know, less bureaucracy. You think that's a good thing. You know, we're spending less on people, we're spending less on salaries. But we are then completely at the mercy of these algorithms.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. And the algorithms are using cybernetic feedback loops, right, that's what they're busy data mining. And we see this in every sector possible, right. We see this with the education system, we see this with just consumerism. That's usually how it's marketed that you know, they're just getting information to understand your behavior so they can give you the best ads that you want to see.
Speaker 1: Just it's a perfect widget for you. That's all it's about, you know, just making sure that you can fulfill your consumerist dreams. And we've got people Oh no, just got a comment again for the reducer. Dough is minimizing government but maximizing governance, which is a good way to put it. They were reducing the number of people but maximizing their ability to parse the information that they skim from your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a it's gob corps. So they're really privatizing control no longer in the government, which you know, outside of the classified kind of black ops types of government operations. Things are actually fairly transparent under the government, right you can go and look up what they're doing. Theoretically you should be able to address your grievances as well, and you know they're that's that's at least how it's structured. I'm not saying so is how it functions, but it is how it's structured. A private company does not have to disclose anything, so that's really what they're doing. They're taking it all out of the government and trying to put it into Silicon Valley and where they will have the control and into these mega corporations. So I think something for people to consider is what happened in twenty twenty where you know, if you went into your mom pop shop, oftentimes if you didn't like some of the mandates, you could negotiate with the owner, right they might have they might be aligned with your views, they may not, but they would make a decision and sometimes you would have some leeway there. But if you went into a big box store, they were subject to these incentives that were really being coming down the pike from things like the World Economic Forum, the UN aligning with ESG and the seventeen Sustainable Development Goal. And that's actually we have these B corps, which you know, Game B is very much a proponent of. There's already six thousand B corps and some of them who will they're big companies that you'll be very familiar with. It's like Ben and Jerry's or Patagonia. Ben and Jerry's famously said that they are not an ice cream company, They're an activism organization. They happen to sell ice cream, but of course, of course they have to be an activism organism so that they can meet their ESG adapters, so that they can get high scores in there on their B corporating. So we have that's the problem is that it's going to be incentivized for these big corporations who are tied in with the central banks, the IMF, and THESEUS NGOs like the World Economic Forum, the one.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's amazing how we've seen it trickle down, not just Ben and Jerry's is an absurd example of how they implement They Every single one of these companies has been brought on board with implementing these ideas in every single aspect of your life and pushing them on you. I mean, the gaming industry is a tremendous example of that. I know most of our audience probably doesn't play video games, but still the gaming industry is overrun by people that are obsessed with pushing the current ideology and implementing them into games and putting that in front of a younger and younger audience, to push that on them and to make it their model for the world. Because when you get it in front of a person at a young age before they're able to critically think, it embeds itself in there. It bypasses critical thinking since they didn't have it at the time, and it makes it very very hard to dislodge because since they didn't reason themselves into that position, it's very hard to reason them out of it. And I have a comment here from one of our listeners. They want to know about the Internet of bio nano things.
Speaker 3: So the AI World Society talks about the Internet of Varno bio things and they say how it will all be connected through the six G technolog and of course the Internet of NanoBio things is operating through humans. It's being powered by humans. The University of Amherst, Massachusetts disclosed their study on six G technology and how it is powered through humans. I did a recent substack. It was called the Past to Mass Surveillance and Technological Singularity, and I outlined the and I'm sure I've left out some, but I do go through a lot of them. There's the Internet of thing, Internet of bodies, Internet of NanoBio things. Right, this is a nano technology. And just to stop on that for a second, people like Charles Liber were very instrumental in this type of research. And you know, when you've all know Harari talks about how twenty twenty is the year when surveillance goes under the skin. I think he meant it, and we have. Charles Liber was working on injectible technology that would create a self assembling nano bought technology, and people often forget that he was partnered with Elon Musk on the neuralink. He patented the neural lace, which is that self assembling mesh technology. So that's the Internet amundo bio things. I think it's very concerning. Unfortunately we don't know as much about it as one would like because I think a lot of it is under classified documentation. That doesn't mean that it's not real. We have a lot of white papers that indicate there is a lot of research and development in this field. We also have Albert Burrella who Pfizer, who is talking about how you can have a medication that you would take and it would have a sensor to know if you needed to take your next dose, and it could you know, alert you to this. Apparently Embellify already uses this technology, which is a pretty common drugue, so people can look that up. Don't take my word for it, but I did do some research and I did that is what I found. Then we have, of course the Internet behaviors, and there's a white paper document on this, and Internet behaviors is a little bit concerning because this is kind of the soft technology of brainwashing and programming and mind control. You know. Of course, the Internet of NanoBio things could potentially with the brain interface, be more of a hardware kind of control. The Internet of everything. This is where they connect a network connecting people, processes, data, and things to entable enable. Sorry, intelligent I put that in air quotes decision making interaction because yeah, you know you have to understand what intelligent decision making means. It means like automated AI driven Internet medical things, and of course you know this is they were doing a lot of research on this in twenty twenty with the wireless body area networks in the hospitals and whatnot. But this is you know, even more overlaid things like pacemakers. Typically the patient is aware that there's an external interface, and it's usually couches being for your own good and in some cases it is. In some cases it really does help people, and it's great that they can be alerted if you know something where to go awry. In other cases, we have to wonder what if they can control? Right? What did the Technocrat magazine of nineteen thirty seven, They said that technocracy the definition is social engineering. They also said that the purpose of surveilling is to control, So we have to consider those cybernetic feedback loops and the role that they play. Then we also have the Internet of Industrial Things, which is industrial settings that are connecting machines and system to optimize manufacturing operations. I think this will play a huge role in robotics. And we have the Internet of smart cities. Now. The net of smart cities very much ties to this concept. You know where I'm talking about the dark and lightment versus game B. We have a whole branch and that's really what this article was about, was we have all these different types of smart city. Of course, the AI World Society talks about how we'll have these s forty cities, which are all under the guise of saving the planet because we have a climate crisis that we have to address. You know, so this of course means we can't breathe because carbon dioxide is a menace to the society, although anybody who took third grade science knew that it's literally the life molecule. But you know, I digress and the Club of Rome actually admitted it was propaganda. I have this quote in my book. They admitted that it was propaganda because they're Limits to Growth document. This is where they say that humans are the enemy of humanity because you know, we were polluting the environment. In their Global Revolution document in nineteen ninety two, they say that they had to get a common enemy for man to rally behind, and so of course they decided that who's the enemy of humanity, it's man himself. Of course, because we are the polluter. They pretty much admitted that they so that they could get us on board with this agenda. So that's but the Internet of smart cities, the c forty cities, of course, the fifteen minute cities. A lot of people are familiar with those or are couched inconvenience. You'll have everything within fifteen minutes and you can walk to you know, and there's some merit to that. But of course the part they leave out is all the technology that interconnects and makes everything interoperable. But then we have like Freedom Cities, which you know, sound wonderful. Who doesn't want a Freedom city? I want to live in Freedom City until you realize it's just another name for a fifteen minute or a smart city.
Speaker 1: They love naming it the exact opposite of what it actually is. You know, they gave us this the Patriot Act. Oh, it sounds wonderful. I'm a patriot. I love by country. And then you actually look at the Patriot as like, oh, this is the most unpatriotic thing that's ever been put into Congress. You know, it's like, oh, of course they love doing that. It's just this easy, easy slack requells almost speak.
Speaker 3: It's literally or William Dole speak. Yeah, yeah, we have the Freedom Cities, and that is very much more of a dark Enlightenment kind of concept, right these because it's all about the deregulations. So this is very appealing. It's like what prosper is essentially, it's very appealing to these you know, tech oligarch rose who want everything deregulated. They can you know, make their rules and it's very conducive to to their initiatives. And then you have in Game B something called the Civium Project, which also sounds great. It's very utopian in my opinion, but unfortunately utopian means nowhere unusually results in dystopia when implemented. But it's this idea that we you know, we move out of the cities and we it's they very much glorify like the indigenous populations, and you know, they Roman they forget that it was kind of barbaric and that it actually was quite competitive because Game B is supposed to be non rivalrous, unlike Game A. I call it the Age of Aquarius of technology. You know, they want us to move into the collective, collaborative cooperative and they say Game A is just too exploitive and extractive. But they're going to take the technology and extract that from game into Game B. And so in these civium projects, they move out of the city and it is a you know, glorifying more backward kind of a lifestyle communal. Again, however, you have the technology from game that connects everything, so you're in a network state, although you're you may be living more in you know, connection with the land and with people, which you know, sounds like the best of both worlds, except that you know who's controlling it, and even if it's AI controlling it, how much freedom does that really afford you? So that would be the Internet of smart cities. And of course at the AI World Society they talk about how Ukraine is going to be the central node for all of these various smart cities, and they've done several symposium talking about how we have to rebuild Ukraine because it's a central hub for all of this. So that's why we have to give them so much money and you know, build them back because they've been torn down, so they have to build back better. So you can go look on the website they have all these symposiums. People watch that for yourself at AI world Soociety dot net or the Boston Global Forum has a bunch of videos on it. As well. And then there's the Internet of wearable things, this I'm sure a lot of people are familiar with already very much marketed to the health fitness crowd, you know, with the smart watches and the you know, the rings and you know, all of the heart rate kind of tracking, heart math, which was actually one of Barbara Marx Hubbard's projects that was a large funding from the Rockefeller Foundation. And you know, some of it's great, like helps you with meditation, and you know that that part's pretty innocuous. But they talk about creating global coherence through heart read and now they're talking about heart brain coherence. So that's got its own connotation there, which sounds to me like they're trying to use technology to moment this, you know, global consciousness no sphere concept. And then we have the internet robotic things, which I think will be much more pervasive in the next coming years. I'm sure I've left other things out, but yeah, I don't know if that answers their question.
Speaker 1: That was fantastic, Gay, You covered so much ground there, But that's part of the way they get these things through is they smother you with the sheer amount of their projects. It makes it very very hard to keep track of what's going on, since there's just you know, tens hundreds, thousands of different ways they are working to advance this agenda all at once, with numerous little people in different organizations all over the place. And as you were saying, they're talking about this as a oh, this is going to be a non competitive world order. We're all going to be very peaceful. We're all going to just you know, be lase a fair about everything. Anytime anyone starts selling you a sort of utopian worldview, I begin to question it because it seems they themselves don't understand human nature, or hoping you don't understand human nature, and that we are inherently you know, we prioritize ourselves and you know, our family first. As a general rule, we are selfish by nature. We tend to always go after our needs first, and if someone else gets in the way of that, we see them as the enemy the other and we will do what we can to get what we need. And if that impacts someone else negatively, that's that's a secondary concern. And people that tell you that we can get past that again, they just don't understand human nature. As a Christian myself. I believe that is part of our you know, it's built into us. It is down deep. You cannot get past that. That is just part of who we are. And these all these yes, all original sin, all these utopian ideals, look past that and pretend that it is just something we can you know, therapize away or however you want to get rid of it. They imagine there's a way that we can make ourselves all just these good little care bears, and we're going to live in this utopia where we all routinely, you know, everyone looks out for each other all the time, and they never have their own self interests first, which just does not exist. It does not happen. And so any utopian ideology is inherently doomed to fail, in my opinion, and so it's always scarier to me.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more. And you know, if you think about the un their extoteric veneer is all about peace making, right, that's there. But if you really scratch beneath the surface as to why, there was a great video. It was posted about ten years ago. It might be older than that, but it's still on YouTube with Robert Mueller, who was the Secretary General for the UN for four decades. He's the one who created the world Core curriculum for education that has become commoncre or Charlotte, he loves to call a communist core in the United States, and this was predicated on the works of Alice Bailey and her book Education in the New Age. But he talks about how we have to have peace, and when you really listen to what he's saying, this is why you can't have free will. I mean, he didn't say the free will explicitly, but this is what he's talking about. This is why we have to have the consensus. This is why we have to have the no sphere and collective intelligence, because if we have free will, your version of utopia, even though utopia means nowhere and usually results in dystopia when attempted to be implemented. But let's just say your fantasy, your version of utopia might look radically different from mine, doesn't make you a better or worse person. But we're different. We have different ideas, we have different brain chemistry, we have different makeup, we have different circumstances. You know, all these different variables that make us. The beautiful uniqueness of each human being. But our utopias could be radically different, and therefore they are are intrinsically in competition. And this is why we have competition, this is why we don't always agree, and sometimes those disagreements manifesting grave tensions. And so the umbrella of peace, while it sounds beautiful, and who doesn't want a peaceful world, in order to create that and to achieve that, they have to eradicate the free will of humanity. And when they talk about, you know how this will liberate us and create freedom, I think this is really very much at the core of it. It's a spiritual dichotomy because you have free will, as I believe, was endowed by our creator, this beautiful gift. And it's not an end. It's a vehicle. It's a vehicle to pursue virtue and morality. So we have the choice, but it's not an end. And the way I think a lot of these occultist, esoteric types of groups that may be couched in more quote unquote rational philosophy see it they talk about it's really a collective end. So think about like you know Aleister Crowley's Thelemma where he talks about do with thou wilt, this radical freedom to do with Thou wilt or Nietzschean will to power, or Hegel who talks about the spirit of the geist right, the world's spirit, and how this is progressing towards the rational absolute. This is so that we can have the state, which is equivalent to God in his view. But he says humans can achieve no freedom at all without complete subservience to the state, which is God. So there's just a couple of example. If I see this theme constantly, and it's very misleading because people like hey are de Chardaine talk about freedom, Barbara Mark Pubber talks about radical freedom, but they don't mean the same thing as free will. And so I think that's you know, but it's all under you know, whether it's the UN or whoever it is that's trying to put it under the manner of peace. I think we need to really understand what are the implications of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, it sounds great, Yeah, that is a very good point. Again, it could be a Haxtromana sort of ordeal where they come in and they make peace by wiping out everyone that's making trouble in their eyes, And that seems to be the way these globalists always operate. If you're going to cause them problems, they want you out of the way. Well, Courtney, we've just got a few minutes left. I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. You have given us so much to think about and the just I encourage everyone to go check out your website Courtney Turner dot com. And of course you're on substack. Is that also under Courtney Turner. Yes, fantastic, and.
Speaker 3: It's that Courtney Turner. So it's Courtney's substack but spelled like Courteney. Yes, it is Courtney. It's spelled qurterene.
Speaker 1: Soo you are t e n a y Quurtenay Turner. In these last few minutes, I would just like to ask you if there's anything else you want to get out there, and you know, tell people again where they can find you. Courtenay Turner dot com, Courtney Turner on substack. Is there anywhere else people should look for you? I know you've got a podcast, the Courtney Turner Podcast. What else should they be looking forward to from you? I know you said you have a book coming out.
Speaker 3: I do so I actually just released it's on my substack. So for my pay subscribers, it'll be there. They always get the early access and they get it at free, so that's just a little treat for them. But I just did a symposium. It's part of my Cognitive Liberty series with Patrick Wood and Ian Davis and David Hughes on technocracy and resisting technocracy hopefully so we can preserve the free will of humanity. So that is up on my substack. It will be available for free on all of my other platforms. Rumble is the big video platform, but I'm all the audio ones as well. I do post on YouTube, but it's really just a preview because I'm on my fifth channel. They don't love me that much. Unfortunately, we're not the best of friends. So I just put a preview on there that goes straight from my substack, and so it is already up on there. So I encourage people to check that out because it's fantastic. They are brilliant minds, really doing great work. My substack is a way that you can support the work I'm doing. And then yes, I have a book. I'm hoping it will be launched this summer. I will most likely be self publishing it, but it is on Hegel's Hegelian dialectics. I call it a gnostic Jacob's ladder and a machinery of control. I go through the ancient mystery religions and how they pave the way for Hagel's dialectic and talk about why it is relevant today because I think typically people are caught in these dialectical traps. And you know, I say the wizard's circle, which is not my term. I mean they use that term, and I think it's really they are. They kind of cast these spells through words and through language. But what people need to understand is, and if you read the works of people like Alice Bailey, they explicitly say that that they have one exoteric message for the masses, and then what they are really doing is initiating people into their esoteric vernacular. And you know, so it's for people to understand that they do speak and this is Soppian type of language, and that if we can recognize the games that we're playing, then hopefully the spell will be broken and we can step outside the wizard circle and preserve the free will of humanity is the hope that we because they seem very bent on eradicating that so yeah, my substack, Cortney Turner substack and my website are great ways that you can find me and I'm usually accessible on all the social media platforms and my website as well.
Speaker 1: So awesome. Well, thank you so much, Courtney. I really appreciate you talking with me today. And again, the information was fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed getting the download from it. And so we are going to take a quick break and we will be right back, folks. In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, folks. The screen split is still up, but thank you so much for joining us today. It has been a pleasure to host the show for y'all. I see we have a tip Twilight Shadow. Thank you so much. That is very very generous. Travis. We love y'all's hope. Pops is doing well. He is doing better, so thank you so much for your prayers. We cannot thank you enough for that. Tunnel Lord one three thirty seven tunnel Lord leete. Hey, Travis, do you plan on having the gaming stream later this evening? I don't think I'm able to do it this week. We still haven't fully gotten anything worked out. It's just been kind of in the ether that we've been discussing. It is something I want to look into, not necessarily just gaming, but maybe just sort of a more casual hangout discussion of whatever is on my mind at the time, so not as focused on the news, maybe about movies or TV or just ranting about things that have annoyed me during the week perhaps, But yeah, doing some gaming would be fun. So if you guys have any strong feelings on that, I'll again. I'll pull you guys again on Monday and we'll get some more ideas. But that is what I'm thinking, just a chilled hangout sort of stream. But I want to make sure that it is something that I could still provide you guys with some insights on things with or at least you guys could have fun with. So as we close the show out today, we've got a minute left, I again just want to thank you all so much for all the prayers and ask that you continue to pray for our dad. He still needs them. Oh, we have a comment from Nights to the Storm at Whistler. Are you the one who puts together the videos for the commercials. Yes he does. He does all of those sorts of videos, so he's done a great job with him. But again, thank you all so much for what you have done this week with your prayers and with the support. It has been truly amazing to see the outpouring of love and just cannot thank you enough. We asked that you continue to pray for us, especially for my dad, that he would receive healing for his speech and for his left side, and that he would be back in this chair soon. So thank you all so much for joining us this week. I will see you all Monday. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, where am I?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Jefferson. The scoundrels who put America on Central Bank Fiat currency used our heads on there coins as some sort of trophy. Despicable. This is outrageous, Washington. I spent my life fighting centralized power. Now the Federal Reserve monopoly parades us around on their monopoly money. Tell me there's some good news to all this. Well, there is a coin they can't control, one that isn't backed by the FED, but backed by the Fed up the all New David Knight Show Commemorative coin. Now patriots can support a show that won't sell out with a limited edition coin that's sure to sell out quickly.
Speaker 3: They say, money talks, and this coin has something worth listening to.
Speaker 4: The truth doesn't need inflation only support