Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen? I'll take.
Speaker 3: What's up everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm here with my co host that of just a mail bag, we thought we'd do a Friday night symbolic or symbolism pot luck where we're just taking symbols and we're throwing them out to you and seeing what you can do with them, and we're going back and forth on it. So, uh Nick, go ahead and tell them what you got coming up, what you got where they can find you and everything else?
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, yeah, the Occult Rejects. You can find that on all major podcasts and then we also on what else will uh bit shoot, rumble and YouTube. One thing I will mention though, also is that you might actually find more stuff on the audio, so that's just something you know, or maybe find things released earlier on audio. So definitely check out the audio for people that are constantly watching YouTube. And if you, oh, you actually and if you don't mind, let me actually promote the stickers and the shirts too. I forget about that.
Speaker 4: We got free stickers. We got this going this beauty right here. Got that.
Speaker 1: If you want the free stickers, just email me at DM me on Twitter or Instagram and I will send those out. If you have any stories for Headless for his mail bag, include your address, I'll send it over to me and I'll send you stickers as well. We also got T shirts now, same image right there that I showed the girl with the ceashell, you got that. And we do have another image the silent Rainbow that I have posted a lot. We got those on black T shirts medium large and extra largest, twenty five hours shipped, and I'll have those shirts at the events that we're going to. We do have a bunch of events. I'll just I have that posted on my on my end. But yeah, there's a couple events that will be going to in October and November. And uh the shirts are basically to help pay for like the Airbnb and the traveling because I will be traveling and having them stay places. So uh yeah, the shirt will actually help promote us getting to these events too if you buy any. So yeah, check out the show notes if you want to see where the events will be. And uh yeah, dm me on Twitter, Instagram or email me if you want any shirts of stickers. Thank you And if you buy a shirt, I've thrown some stickers as well.
Speaker 2: Plus, that shirt is a great conversation starter if you want to start to explain to people a little bit of the optic eye symbolism. That.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is interesting. I do forget to mention that the one went to see shaw.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is a it is a depiction of like kind of like the birth of Venus, obviously of the inside the eyeball. So I mean it could be a good conversation start like my man saying right here, you'd be like, oh, you know what, this is artistic depiction of the inside of the eye, and you'd be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that, And it makes so much sense with aphrodite too. Yeah, yeah, you desire what you see. It's it's the perfect symbol for it.
Speaker 1: Hey, well that's why I even got that from I'm totally honest, you know, took that from Empedicalles when he talked about aphrodite being the flame dancing in the back of your eye, you know, And I was like, that's why I throw aphrodite in the or supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Well, all those medieval artists that kept reproducing the Birth of Venus, they were all drawing from that Empedocles reference when they were making it seem like an eyeball, like the inside of an eyeball, inside that shell, you know. So there's that sort of contrast between what you desire and what you see that I think that a lot of these people were playing off of, especially what we know of is the most popular version of the Birth of Venus. It was almost drawn in two D, almost like a uh Egyptian style, right, because as he was trying to show, hey, this this thing that you're looking at, this is an object of your desire. It's not the totality of it.
Speaker 1: It would be in a bit of a different sort of perspective, a boy making some noises over there.
Speaker 4: This is the first time I've heard it, cat buddy.
Speaker 2: He doesn't usually nail at me, but I guess this time he wanted some petance. All right, So what do we have first on deck?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Mine is I do?
Speaker 1: This was an interesting one, and I even find it interesting. I mean, I'll get into it, but like even Wikipedia acknowledges this in a certain way that I was just like, oh, that is that is very interesting. So what you have up on the screen is the one of the uh the Seal of Suleiman, which eventually turns into the Seal of Solomon. Origins and first appearance, the Seal of Sulaiman is often identified with the six pointed star, but in Arabic tradition also drawn as a hexagram with chronic inscriptions, talismanic squares, or angelic names. It emerged in the early Islamic mysticism and magical sciences, while its form echoes older near Eastern and Jewish traditions. It becomes distinctly Arabic and Islamic from around the ninth and tenth centuries, when it is first recorded in magic and magical and alchemical texts. The name comes the prophet Soliman or Solomon Solomon reverreed in Islam as a prophet king given command over jin and nature by God. His seal became a mystical emblem of cosmic authority, adopted by occultists, sufis, and talisman makers. I'm gonna switch over to another image of Oops, skip ahead. This even came up as it, which I thought was really interesting because I'm pretty sure Headless has actually shown something very similar to this a few times on the show. I even had asked him, did you cover this because I wanted to make sure. I'm like, did I forget because this image looks so fucking familiar, So and he was like, no, I haven't. And I was like all right, good because I was just like looking at it, like okay, I've seen this.
Speaker 2: So have you ever heard of emoji theory? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, no, that might be I heard it. May possibly that might be what Tyrone has talked about. Maybe maybe someone tell me what you what is this emoji theory.
Speaker 2: Emoji theory states that all of the emojis you have in your emoji keyboard come from the Solomonic magic. So this one right here would be the guy with the two eyes that are like points, and then he's got the face like uh oh, something's happening, and so he's got the straight mouth across and so you know, the secret of Solomon is like the oops.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: Okay where it was seen and used.
Speaker 1: It's been seen in medieval Arabic Grimoire's that Sham's al Marie Book of the Sun of Noses the thirteenth century then includes numerous seals and sigils attributed to Soliman, and these often combined the hexagram chronic verses and magic squares the architecture and manuscripts. Seals of Soliman were inscribed on mosque walls, emulets, and chronic bindings in medieval Islamic world, especially in Cairo and Baghdad Ottoman Palasman's fifteenth to seventeenth century, this seal became a dominant tropy. I always fucked that word hope emblem often printed on banners, weapons and charms to ensure divine victory. In North Africa, Berber and mag Maghrebi amulets often have these hexagrams inscribed with the names of Allah and chronic verses as protective sigils, meaning in medieval usage, this seal carried, you know, layered significances. Soliman used it for divine He used it to command the gin by God's will. His seal symbolized power over hidden forces and mastery of the unseen. It was used for our protection as a talisman against the evil eye, illness, and malevolent spirits. Is In Islamic alchemy, the hexagram represented the union of fire and water, male and female, microcosm and macrocosm. There's another one we got up there. Certain Sufi orders use the seal and meditative diagrams linking into geometry to divine unity and balance. How it's used today in spiritual practices and parts of North Africa and South Asia. Amulates with the Seal of Soliman are still carried for protection in Sufi and esoteric orders. Some groups continue to draw the seal in ritual contexts as meditation on God's names and cosmic harmony. In art and design, the hexagram seal is reoccurring motif in Islamic calligraphy, carpets and architecture are often filled with Arabic inscriptions, and in pop cultures sometimes confused with the Jewish Star of David. The Islamic Seal of Solimon is used in jewelry, tattoos and artwork as general symbol of mysticism and magical protection. I got a couple other images. I don't know if that one shows up, Well, got this one too. What I do find is interesting is that on Wikipedia it does attribute that symbol to Israel's flag.
Speaker 4: So I find it interesting how it's Islamic but it's not is Reel flag.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting?
Speaker 2: Well, I think what a lot of people don't understand about the Hebrew language is that it's Afroasiatic. Indo European would be Indian and europe and Afro Asiatic obviously much more Islamic, right, so the seals in the Islamic culture are the same. And what's interesting about this one? Really quickly, Yeah, did you.
Speaker 1: Talk about this too, because I know you've showed something that looked just like this too.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me. It wasn't me, I promise, FBI, FBI, it wasn't me. I didn't do it. But this symbol over on the far left hand side, the square with little squiggles on the outside, was drawn all over the trans shooter's rifle, all over it. I'm looking for an image right now of it. Oh wow, that's exactly the symbol that they were using. You see far left hand side, right in the middle, the square with the squiggles on the corners. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was all over the rifle. And I'm like, I've seen that before. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Wait? All right, I just want to make sure that this is the one you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one, that's the one. Yeah, that's the one that was drawn all over the thing. So there might be a Kabbala angle for this whole thing that we haven't really gotten looks like it does. So how many more trans days of rage do we need for the cabala to start being looked at?
Speaker 4: Yo? I mean that's it, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean I've even seen other people saying it now too, But like, go for real, for real, how many of these last kind of mass shootings have been from that whatever? I mean, how many more do we have to have that we're just going to ignore it again? I'm not saying like, oh, we got to go round up every person like that, but obviously there's something to fuck there. And if these things are staged, what are they saying by constantly using these people? There is something with that either you're trying to say something. Are they more susceptible to being empty culture? There's some reason why they're there, not just perchance a coincidence, like you know, like Ricardo says, coincidence takes planning. These people, there's planning, and these types of people are being used for some reason.
Speaker 4: I mean, even look at the Dizzians, a whole other thing on its own.
Speaker 2: And then I would suggest going back into the classical antiquity and start looking at how many times they use the UNUS. Everybody's talking about UNUS and there's no reason why so many people are cutting off their junk. Is there ever an explanation for that? We don't see it. It's really you know, but somehow, you know, in the Book of Acts, they talk about having long conversations with this Ethiopian eunuch and he's somehow connected to royalty, right, the government? What is going on with that? So the government was using UNIX back then for anything they wanted to and nobody's talking about why the government back then we want to use UNIXT. And what we see today where the government is using unis really close to a one to one comparison. Right, we're kind of discovering what's happened in the past.
Speaker 1: We need is a denaries to show up. Now throw did you ever watch Game of Throws? She had that UNI army.
Speaker 2: She did have the Unit army. Again, they were trying to describe why they would want eunuchs. Right, these people can't breathe, so they have to fight to the death. That's what they they assumed, right, but there could be something deeper and more psychological about it than what we're getting today. I mean, they were trying to come up with something, and didn't she fall in love with like the commander of one of the unit armies or something.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you must have had a strong head game. Yeah yeah, he could touch his eyebrows with his tongue, I guess.
Speaker 2: But that that almost encompasses all the all of the psychological angles as well. You know, there's some sort of strong head game with these.
Speaker 4: People, you know what you think?
Speaker 1: That even makes me think of like what you what possibly being symbolized in the gnostic mess I mean, the guy's just going down on her. There's actually no you know, male penetration.
Speaker 2: Technically, it could be. I mean, there's so much about the female orgasm that is associated with the oracle and insanity. Well that was more of like a nineteenth century thing, right, So they had hysteria. What is hysteria? It's because you've got a womb and so therefore it makes you crazy. But you know, back then it wasn't seen like that. It was like, you've got a womb, therefore that puts you in touch with the divine. And I think a lot of what the ancient saw as like the division between man and woman was the woman is receptive and the man is projected.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that's even like cabbala basics right there, you know.
Speaker 4: Or dualism really magnetic project you know.
Speaker 1: Fuck, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What happens when you make the projective receptive? Right there? You go. You've got that dichotomy there that maybe people understood and used back then, and now it's getting used again. What happens when you make the projective receptive and so these basic alchemical and magical principles might be being used again.
Speaker 4: Well, that would almost be like a black hole.
Speaker 1: It's going to be projected, blast out, it's going to create itself and then sync back.
Speaker 2: In like a black hole. Chaos, Right, that's the idea. That's the idea. If you're if you're taking it to a sociological bend, you can really see the benefit of that. I've got chaos anytime I need it, unix everywhere.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you just put on the news, but right well that's the same thing, you know.
Speaker 2: So there could be something deeply mystical about this. We don't know how delicate the balance is and how close it is related it to nature.
Speaker 1: I even think a lot of it's just a symbolism. I guess again, I think it all goes back to like showing that that holds you know, that hermaphrodite sits there, and that's to who he used the.
Speaker 4: Hero's journey to go. There's gonna be death involved.
Speaker 2: Right right. They know it, and from their their ivory towers, they're like, it's okay to mess with the balance because we can use it to our advantage. But how long does that work? How long does that that hold out?
Speaker 1: I think that's when you're starting to uh, imposing your will onto nature.
Speaker 4: That just doesn't work out.
Speaker 2: Well, right, we're part of nature. We're part of nature.
Speaker 1: It's saying, yeah, you know, yeah, just the nature of the way this ecosystem should work on its own, right. You know, the monet has no problem, the planet can keep it regulated itself.
Speaker 4: Humans fuck it up.
Speaker 2: Right, right, and we do it in the most horrific ways over and over again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thats right, bro.
Speaker 2: But you know nature always finds this balance, and what we end up finding is that the current system we have will be balanced by nature, and that nature is oftentimes us. That's just the way things go. And all of the numerology and all of the spells you cast, it doesn't stop that from happening. We have to achieve rebalance, and I don't think we're going to do that with transhumanism and inserting microchips into our brain. That's not going to do it. It's almost like that's the bridge too far right now. But we're looking at the bridge and the bridge is man with eunuchs, and that bridge is not pretty, and we don't want to go over that bridge. And so a lot of people have rejected it. But does that mean that they lost complete control? And it's almost like they're ready for the pushback, you know, because they've got this army of people who don't necessarily see themselves as people, They see themselves as something other than that.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, interesting all the guys of altruism, right.
Speaker 2: I think I think that the two main components of magic, the basic polarity is tension and release. Tension and release. Well, that's it, right. So the way I got to this was I think I probably brought it up last episode. We were talking about the the te that I was making for occult meetings. One of the guys there, he was a staunch atheist, but he still showed up to the meetings for some reason, and he's like, take your finger and push as hard as you possibly can without moving your finger. Keep pushing as hard as you possibly can without moving your finger. That's the tension. And then without moving it all, you can have a release of that same finger without ever moving it. Tension and release is not associated with movement. It's something internal.
Speaker 1: Like where you're going with that, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: You see. So when you've got that ability to do and to see the tension and release within yourself, that's when you can really start using magic to its fullest extent. It's because that tension and release within yourself is more real than the rest of the universe, and you're using it and we end up getting used by it. They can induce the tension, they can induce the release. These two things don't have to be the way they are if you have control over that within yourself.
Speaker 1: I think that even honestly, that even really goes back to my physical experiences before it cross the Abyss, even on my pineal gland, it feels like, you know, I'm pushing on it all of a sudden. At one point it feels like whatever my pressure was is now coming back towards me, even though I'm did it. It's like it switched polarity. Fucking weird, right, and again he almost goes to that black hole thing again. You know, it's just fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: Think about the beat structure for any song, tension and release. All of these they frequency tension and released, all tension and release. That's one of the big sort of revelations that I've come to this week. It's just it's so perfect. It's like you don't have to describe anything else other than tension and release to cover everything in the universe. Potential energy, kinetic energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the first thing I thought of when you said that it was ship like that. I was like, Yo, that's like a really fuck I really like that that way of saying it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that even.
Speaker 4: Works with Jack Parsons.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Boy, that's the fundamental polarity. And this is what I brought from my symbol, which is the southern cross. Nice tension and release, the cross right you're talking about you know, let's say with the energetic layout of the planet Earth, right, the energy flows into the north right. This is why we have the north pole that takes your compass and then orients it to the north. It's taking in energy, right, that's what the north pole is, and that energy comes out at the South pole, and this would be the South pole stars. Right, this is the Southern Cross. Now, it's interesting that the Southern hemisphere has really derivative and unoriginal type mythology and constellations because you know, obviously most of the people who are studying the stars were doing so from the northern hemisphere and they weren't really looking at the Southern hemisphere so much so when they got around and naming the constellations, they just sort of went with derivatives. But I think the Southern Cross is a good example of what's coming through the planet with magnetism. Right, it's the crossing of the celestial and the earthly because all of that earthly energy is coming at the bottom of that pole, right, So through the bottom of the pole, that's what it crosses. As it's coming through the celestial energy, so it's being distributed. It returns back to the apple shaped Taurus to the top again, right, tension and release, and so the Southern Cross, I think is it a good example of very specifically choosing which stars to be associated with this because you can see in the middle of that cross, you've got two stars, And if you've got the same sort of heuristics to find where these things are, then you don't really need the cross asterism as the basis. You could just say, well, there's these two points that are right at the middle of the Southern Cross, and we could just say that that's the polarity or whatever make their own thing. But instead they decided to go with these four stars, which almost makes more sense because you've got that crossing of energies that's coming out from the southern tip of the Earth right there. So I think the Southern Cross is a really significant example of well placed and well thought out asterisms, because you know, you could choose anything as an asterism. You could have had the Southern triangle. You know, you've got three stars in there, why not. But they had to go with the cross because that has to be symbolic of the energies that are being experienced at the far southern tip up of this sort of celestial earthly energy crossover. So that's my first symbol. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I was wondering if these like the circles are actually like in size of like how big they think they are, because I do find it interesting how like each one of them. I guess they're not going to be perfect, but like they both kind of look like, you know, like one smaller and one obviously bigger. I was just realizing that, how that's interesting to me. It's almost like they look like a double.
Speaker 2: It seems like it's at an angle, like one side of the cross is further back than the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, it almost looks three dimensional and it's on a side tilt, right yeah yeah, yeah, No, if I do like this.
Speaker 2: For being derivative, I think they were going for the pure symbol like nature of it, and they weren't attaching any stories to them. So the Southern Hemisphere constellations are less I guess, uh mythologically driven and more symbolically driven, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was even wondering if you like start connecting other stars over here by it, would you end up getting other symbols?
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely.
Speaker 1: Like even like the like the cross was like the thing wrapped around it, Like I could see you maybe making that with like you know, connecting these stars like you know, ship wrapping around the cross.
Speaker 2: I don't know, absolutely there could be snakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, yes, yeah, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: But I think it's interesting that the cross in the middle of everything has the polarity, right, you know on the.
Speaker 4: X and the top bottom, right, you've.
Speaker 2: Got that sort of in there as well, different emanations.
Speaker 4: Right, even kind of showing boundaries beginning an end to both you know.
Speaker 2: Sides, right right. There's there's more to these asterisms than people give them credit for. And I think what you can you know, sort of get into the asterism and understand that it could be several other things, like these are stick figures. How in the hell do most of the stick figures we see in the Northern hemisphere actually equate to this mythology we see in Greek whatever, Like they had to be on another level to actually name these asterisms and make the shapes out of these different stars and put them into their place, Like that was the thousands and thousands of year long process that doesn't get any appreciation because they're just like, well, they're just stick figures. Well, there's an interplay between those stick figures.
Speaker 4: Where they got them from, right, right.
Speaker 2: So I think it's almost like these asterisms are our view, our cultural view, of the divine and we see them late over and over again in mythology, and you know, people like Socrates got killed over that. He said, you'll never escape mythology. And then they're like, take that back, you blasphemer, And instead of taking it back, he decided to drink the poison.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 2: He was perfectly willing to drink the poison because he knew he was right. And everything we've seen since has been, yeah, we're stuck in mythology.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was correct. He wasn't saying you'll ever get out. We're stuck in it. That's okay. I think I think that's fine, you know, I mean, really, what difference does it make if we are stuck in mythology or not. If we're stuck in it, then you know whatever. But I think people got so offended at the idea that he would suggest such a thing that they got upset, which is common. So what do you have for the next symbol? Here?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, that's right, I got another one?
Speaker 2: Did you uh?
Speaker 1: The next one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there, we got it up nice, very good.
Speaker 4: Another another Arabic one.
Speaker 1: Was going with the Arabic stuff tonight, just him change it up a little different the two gra that is the sultan's sigil.
Speaker 4: The ts are rulers.
Speaker 1: A monogram, seal or signature and Arabic script. It was designed at the start of a of a sultan's reign and then stamped or painted on furman's royal edicts, deeds, letters, coins, seals, and even buildings. Uh the visual signature of imperial authority.
Speaker 4: Famous.
Speaker 1: While famous in the Ottoman Empire, similar monograms appear in neighboring courts later on. I guess, uh classical anatomy how to read one? A classical Ottoman togra has named parts you can point out in art or on coins. They'll normally be stacked script spelling the sultan's name, his father's name, titles, and often the motto God. I don't even know how to say this, ever, victorious. I'm not even gonna try to say it in the other way. Sometimes they'll be uh, there'll be bayze or eggs. The two big ovals on the left. Some sources read them as the two seas, the Mediterranean or the Black, the tugs, the three vertical shafts rising at the top, or Zulfi or the are the s curves across them answer. The dagger is the right sweeping stroke and these uh yeah. Functionally, a tugra was hard to counterfeit. A standard version was kept by the chancery while illuminated, while illuminated show versions headed what the fuck? All right, sorry, I'm getting confused. He with some of the notes. My bet skipped that first appearances in early dates, all right, In thirteen twenty four to thirteen sixty two, you'll have the reign of Orehan. That is some of the earliest surviving tugra to tugrahs that belonged to him. Then in fourteen thirty one, a carved tugra of Marad II is still visible at the Heptapay Pigeon fortress. These names man and that's an it's right outside of Istanbul. Then in fifteen twenty and around fifteen sixty six you have Suliman the first and you see him using it. Uh. And then now you also see it on paper again, like I mentioned before, every furman carried the reigning sultan's tugra at its head, and he was used in courts. Again, it was what you put on coins, especially in the Ottoman area, they had that on the coins. And again it was on buildings. Like I said, Uh, basically again what it meant it was the same nature of sovereignty, a visual stamped that validated orders, guaranteed authenticity, the Ottoman equivalent of a royal cipher or a cartouche. It was also the evolving, highly stylized projected.
Speaker 4: It projected power, wealth.
Speaker 1: And artistic virtuosity of the court. Yeah, I guess that's about it for that. Let me see if I I think I have other images I could show real quick. There it is on coins, there's another older, there's some of the names I was mentioning before here they are on this one. I just wasn't skipping the images of what I was going this time. Oh.
Speaker 2: Interesting, it's like a flow chart. You're seeing where it goes from one section to the other, and then all of it is put in the context of the language that again, you know, the the Arabic language. The reason why it flows into one another was so well is because of the fact that it's supposed to be geometric in nature.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like a space ship, right. One of the ways that they explained like space travelers is through solar sailing, right, And so they've got these massive sales that pick up all the ions being emitted from the sun and then using that to sail outside the gall Right. Yeah, man, you've got sort of like a schematic almost right, and you've got the heat loss from the from the top. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean I say it all the time, and it's like, I'm even including myself on this. There isn't enough Arabic stuff I think even covered or acknowledged. There's tons of stuff when I think when it comes to occultism and cultism, I mean cult symbolism and especially alchemy where you got you we're sleeping on the Islamic shit or the Arabic shit.
Speaker 4: I mean there's even people on the OTO who.
Speaker 1: Are dressing up in Islamic fucking outfits when they were like kind of in charge of the police, So like, what's up with that?
Speaker 2: Well? My second symbol is the son and rad ooh, and I think I think the son and rad represents a symbol that people have not fully accepted what the defined meaning is, right, And I'll give you examples. So first off, we've got a son and rad which is oh man, ah, they're all the wrong format.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you want to send them over to me and I'll try to wait, I'll have to convert them anyway, Right, what is it? I'll see if I can pull it up on my end anyway.
Speaker 2: Just look up Son and rad PNG and you'll see all of the different styles that they have for the sun rod. They can't figure out if it's Greek, if it's solar, they have no basis. And sometimes you'll see the sun and rot in the axe. But it's widely agreed upon that this symbol came about with the Nazis, so they don't really have, like the the provenience.
Speaker 4: That uses the black sun.
Speaker 2: Right, the black Son the twelve spoke, Yeah, I got it. So there's lots of different styles of that black stun swastika, but nobody really knows exactly what it's supposed to mean because the guy who made it is gone. He was a war criminal. They put him in jail, they killed him, you know whatever, And so the guy who made this symbol is no longer there to dictate what it means. So all we have is what people interpret it as. So it's it's it's a potent symbol. People could tell it's got a lot of power, but they don't exactly know why, and they're trying to apply it to their own thing. So like like we were talking about in the Nazi symbolism episode. You know, is this a polar symbol or a solar symbol? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, could it be both?
Speaker 2: It could be exactly. But people are trying to ascribe their own interpretations to the symbol. And they say, the twelve rays of the sun equal the twelve rays of the zodiac right the.
Speaker 1: Bottom floyer that, buddy, I mean, I'll even say myself included when So it's coming to this symbolism and stuff. I think we're looking at a room, I think, or there's so much more behind it than what we eye myself even in this thing.
Speaker 2: Well, something interesting is is none of the spokes of the wheel would be representative of ruins, right, any individual one couldn't really be considered to be part of the elder food arc or even the younger food arc, so it's kind of different. They do have the six spoked wheel, which is a very common Northern European symbol that they use it wheel motifs, right, and the six spoke wheel is representative of a different class of people. Obviously, this is this is double that, and so the black Sun, right, which could be serious. So for seven months, i think it's seven months out of the year, Serious is behind the sun, so we don't see it at night. And so they've called sirious for thousands of years the black Sun, and we see serious popping up over and over and over again in a cult symbolism, but they never really, you know, call it the black Sun. They call it the secret soun. Right, It's not really the black Sun. It's something else. So it's not really serious, but it is kind of solar in nature because you've got the twelve spokes, but it could be something else. So it's not fully understood yet, and people are trying on etsy especially to make it their own. So I think it's it's kind of one of these things that you know, we're seeing come into you know, obviously it came through the Nazis, so it has to be some sort of northern symbolism. It has to be kind of associated with the northern climes, since you know, Nordicism and Nazism and everything else is sort of like a callback to this Hyperborean ideal. You know, it's sort of a romanticism, like this is this is the thing behind the thing. This is the thing that we think behind the thing, but we're not really sure what it means. What would you say, Well, what does it say to you?
Speaker 1: I think it's like it's almost how does it sound cheesy? Almost like kind of reminds you of like a Mayan calendar, where it's like almost like something that's like even in stages of time. You kind of a little bit like when you were saying at the beginning, is it some polar symbol or solar thing? And I think it could be, you know, possibly both, or it's like showing some I don't know. It's again, I'm even confused on the symbolism. I do see a solar sigil in there already, you know what I'm saying. I mean the circumpunkt is in there, and then you have all these angles coming out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and an eyeball.
Speaker 2: Pretty much any circle can be an eyeball. Right, it's got that same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: But like you know how many church stressed you know how many church domes even like right here, have that kind of like style in them.
Speaker 2: Think about the atheosis of George Washington inside of the Capitol Building. He's got the Twelve Olympians all around him as he's ascending to godhood, right, So it's sort of like an ascension symbol as well. So all of the twelve, you know, energies are are coming into George Washington and making him a god that's apotheosis, so that it could be a symbol of apotheosis. But it's it's all very open to interpretation. And even though it's on the floors of a castle over in Germany, do we really know exactly what the meaning of this thing is? Is it? Is it eternal? That's the real question, because a lot of the symbols we bring up have this sense of eternality.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I think it goes for this for sure. It's almost like an eternal symbol, right.
Speaker 2: It's speaking to something, and I think a lot of different people are trying to make that thing what they're about, and they don't exactly know what that thing is.
Speaker 4: I like, don.
Speaker 1: Pupil, I like that one too done. I could see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got that feel to it. It's got that feel to it. I don't know, man, It's it's kind of up for interpretation, and a lot of people have their own interpretations on the sonn Rad and it goes across different cultures, and I think it's probably going to replace the swastika. I think this might be the purpose of it, is to replace the four spoke swastika with a twelve spoke thing, because it almost incorporates both the solar and the polar. It's almost like the union of these two ideas that you know, Mario talks about all the time. There was that shift between polar and solar, and now this is like the unification of those two ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, you could you get away with using this too a little bit easier than a swastika.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about that. I mean you you show this to any group of Normanies and one guy's gonna go nazy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you think so okay? Oh yeah maybe yeah, maybe.
Speaker 2: I think it's clinically online culture. They're gonna be like, that's a Nazi symbol. Got to get rid of it, which makes it almost more alluring. It's like, this is going to trigger somebody, This is gonna make somebody really upset, you.
Speaker 4: Know, people and asof are wearing this shit. There was another thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, this is so obvious what the fuck's going on.
Speaker 2: Now, right? I mean, it originated in the nineteen thirties, you know, so obviously they're gonna be all about that. They're gonna be putting the song and rite on everything. This is the origination point, and they're going to be like, we own this, and a lot of other people are gonna be like, I can do something else with that, and I'm going to do something else with that. It's kind of like the swastika. Once the swastik was tainted, all these other people are like, no, that's our symbol. Even North American Indians were like, that's our symbol. You can't you can't say this is Nazism because again, it's spread so quickly. It's like that s, you know, the S, the stylized S that almost looks like a figure eight. It's kind of like that, you know. And when you put that stylized S over the kabbala, try if it's it's perfectly.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So there's this callback to geometry and basic ideas of form that end up bringing about certain meanings. And I think, you know, artistic understanding of these things is important because we're conceptual creatures, and once we've got that conception, you know, it sticks with us for a long time.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: So what do you guys think. Do you like the concept of having a symbolism pot luck? Because I would love to have you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if it wasn't so random, we actually could have got more people from the show on. It was just kind of like we had the idea earlier today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is your idea, shout it over to me and I'm like, perfect pot luck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was called.
Speaker 1: That's so easy to like, especially for people who fuck with the occulta like have the show, Like, you should have symbols in your head that you can just play random, right, talk about these.
Speaker 2: Are usable, These have purpose in your own life if you can make them that. But do you want to or not? You know, that's the that's the real question. It takes discipline. Engaging with symbols takes discipline, and I think showing the symbols gets people into the idea that you can commit to these things. We're just geometry in motion and form, you know, so it would make sense that we would connect with these symbols on a much deeper level than we even fully understand right now. You know, I think there's something to it. I agree with that, sir, Well we are. I think that's good.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you want to unless you have any meal that you want to read, it's put you on the spot. I think we're good for the Obviously we both did two things each.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I think that's good. I think this is a good example of what we want to kind of do. If any listeners want to come up with their own symbol pot luck, I think that would be a great opportunity. Gets you introduced, lets you interact with the different people that you watch, and maybe you know, expand your influence. I think that's always a good thing. So if you've got any symbols and you want to bring them to these symbolic pot luck, I think that would be great for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, we could even pull up like stuff on the the meaning of it whatever. Yeah, yeah, for sure. And if anybody has any stories, send them over to Headless. Give them the address. I'll send it to me and I will mail you out some stickers.
Speaker 2: So Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and I will shoot it over to Nick and tell them tell you that I'm getting stories. So if you want stickers and you got stories we can make trade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely always see Flower. I see Flower in the chat. I think Flower Flower. That might have been somebody Flower grab two shirts with me today. I think it might be the same person. Maybe not.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, yeah, she always watches these. Thank you Flower so much for joining in.
Speaker 1: Yeah hell yeah, but uh yeah for sure, for sure. And check out where the events will be at. And you want any T shirts let me know, Uh, hit me up and yeah, thank you. I had a good time tonight.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well. Thank you for joining me, Nick, thank you for joining me. Everybody in the chat. This has been a great episode. This has been a symbol symbol of potlock. So if you want to join in, just let me know and we'll get you on there with your symbols esoteric as hell. I love esoteric symbols, stuff I've never seen before. That's what Nick always brings.
Speaker 4: Tried shit that I didn't even really know about. I tried finding something.
Speaker 2: New, Absolutely, find something new, bring it in. It's great. Well, thank you guys for joining us, and we'll see you again next time. I'm going to be here on Sunday morning with the trialogues with Ethan and Ricardo. Thank you and we'll see you again next time, mate,