Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? I you? Okay, So I guess we're alive. So this is three Enoch with Robbie Marx continuing a series and of course my boss Nick mister thirty three of the cop age X. Oh uh yeah, we're just uh we were talking a little bit about well, Robbie O is we could let we could record right away pretty much and it would be pretty interesting. I think I brought up the idea of the heck a Lot versus Marcaba literature, and I think that actually brings us into three Enoch really well. So I'm gonna let be like introduce what the book is, how it relates to other two and sort of it's placed in the greater we'll say, Judeo Christian mysticism or like canon. And obviously Nick wants to jump in ken do so so that's very out check for.
Speaker 3: Sure for sure.
Speaker 4: So now the third Book of Enoch or Enoch three is the Hebrew Book of Enoch. So this is actually temple literature that claims to be written about one hundred a d. But the scholars say it's most likely written by highly trained rabbis from between three to four hundred a d. And it's mostly fragments that they've gathered from different sources and kind of seen together. It was in nineteen twenty eight this doctor Hugo Autobird, PhD. Gathered the various fragments, publishing the first full transition of the gathered fragments with the source Hebrew material as far as the actual fragments, and that book actually got kind of and he didn't make very many I've got here somewhere. He only made like a very limited like six or seven of these books, or maybe it was in the teens. But nonetheless, one of them sat on the shelf in a library in Chicago for years and years and years and nobody even knew it was there, and he kind of traced it down and found this book, this guy Lumpkin, Joseph B. Lumpkin, But he gathered because there was more fragments that they had found, and then he found this old book from nineteen twenty eight by Autobird and kind of brought that into the modern edition that we have now that is Enoch three.
Speaker 2: So okay, so let's uh so, in which ways Robbie are is Enoch three related or maybe very dissimilar from the first two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that these were essentially books that were independently created during different time periods, all based around the character of Enoch that basically show this night vision that Enoch has into him being physically translated into the heavens and not having to die. So they took that base character and basically you have the you know, the Ethiopic book, which is probably the older than the Slavonic, and this is the Hebrew. And now with this one specifically, it's not specifically about Enoch. It's more about a rabbi. It's written by a rabbi who became a high priest after he had an ecstatic vision of his ascension into heaven. So this is Rabbi Ishmael. We're looking at ninety a d to one thirty five AD. But a lot of people believe that it wasn't written by him. It was written like three hundred years later by other trained rabbis. And basically it's a pursuit of figural work in the sense that it says it's from a time that it's not, and it says it's by an author that it's not. But this rabbi, he basically, you know, very much like Enoch or the various night journeys we have. You know, through all of the histories, every prophet basically has a night journey. This rabbi, he has a night journey and he goes up into the heavens and basically gets to ask Enoch questions. So that's what the Hebrew Book of Enoch is really all about.
Speaker 5: Okay, pass gets asking questions. Yeah, yeah, what would you ask him if you could ask an not a question?
Speaker 3: Ro what would I ask you?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you had if you had one question to ask you, jeez, I put you on the spot down there, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I would my stole would probably just leave my body and uh, I would be like on my face on the floor. I wouldn't be thinking about questions so much, man, you know, I mean the way that they describe this, you know, they're having you know, in some ways, I could compare this to some psychedelic experiences in regard to d MT. But at the same time, these ecstatic kind of profits. You know, we can trace back all through history from the civilian prophecy to the ecstatic Kabbalah to the divine madness of Plato.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: This is it's something that's been a consistent.
Speaker 4: Factor in the history that these people have these outer body experiences where they have some significant thing that happens to them in the outer realm and they come back basically with information.
Speaker 3: Of the you know, the outer realms.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So one thing I thought that was really interesting that Nick asked you that question was because I was thinking, this actually makes sense that it's about a rabbi and not specifically Enoch, because it is the path of the Zodi, the saint, the star, which is that path between your so in netsc. So it is like the star card and you know, and so it's very interesting to me. It's like it's so it's relating that it's the every magician rather than it's not just about some mythical Enoch. It's saying like, you can do this. You can be Adam Cadmon too, right, You just have to like have a little bit of understanding when you're reading it, not project like, uh, you know how people do their like I need to worship this figure in the text. But no, the text is actually saying no, this is about you.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh very much, so very much so, and yeah, it's it's just uh, you know, I think that this divine ecstatic experience is a part of the human experience, you know. And what was it Carl Sagan? You know, he said everyone's a star. So in regard to.
Speaker 5: The star, what's that every man and woman is a star?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, Crowley said, And then you have the astro argentum, you know, the silver star.
Speaker 3: It's uh yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think that this, this whole thing is a natural part of experiencing the divine within the mortal body, within the mortal coil.
Speaker 2: You know. I think that's really interesting in terms of the heck a logue versus Markaba mysticism question, like in Buddhism we would say, well, in Tonsic Buddhism, we would say the mind palace is something that you carry with you through time and space, like it is your mind. So the markaba is also you, just as in the more medieval kabala you are the spark. You are the spark that travels through the past. But maybe in the original idea it's more of a it's less agential meaning like you don't you have less agency of less free will. Maybe you're less luciferic, you're not so luminous in and of yourself. You're reliant on the experiences of both gods and demons.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Because the timing fits, Robbie, I'm sure you've already noted this, is that it fits perfectly with the Second Babylonian Exodus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And my sort of proposition or something that I've been thinking about or working on speaking about since your first first episode on the show is the idea that this is really a kind of pseudo Zoroastrianism or Zoroastrianism at a schismatic point that the Rabbis, who are high Iq people, because of the memorization and sort of mysticism involved in Judaism, we're able to see the Iranian tree or the Persian tree or whatever you want to call it, and they were able to sort of copy this into what later became like the Zohar and all of these texts. So I think that they're also speaking about like there's an there's sort of a maybe a metaphysics that run through but it doesn't necessarily have to even agree with each other, Like they don't have to be they can be like different factions, different schools, different ideas happening sort of at the same time. And there are different even ways of reading like the three Books of Enoch, just like there are three there are different ways to read the Gnostic texts.
Speaker 4: So the Bible, you know, that's right, yeah, And then to some people the Bible is a very Gnostic text in regard to Jesus seeking Sofia, you know. And and you know, when you get into the idea of the star and the connection between the star and the angel in regard to them being synonymous with the each other, just different words for the same idea. And then you look at the ancient Zorastrianism. Zorastra was the one that came up with the beginning in the end, which is where we get into this in times apocalyptic kind of philosophy. Zorastra was also the same one that said that every person had their own individual angel or quote unquote guardian angel that watched over them, that every town has an angel, every city has an angel, every country has an angel, every you know. And then you have the world itself with the angel that's over the world, which is Samuel, you know. And but Enoch himself is the lord of the Earth, so he's over Samuel, and he actually pleas for the earth because he is a human. He is basically the human that's allowed to come into the divine ratio as the witness of humanity, whereas Samuel, you know, the rules kind of passed to him because the humans were so out of control, you know. So you have this dialectic of almost this and and Samuel is in the higher realms of heaven even though he's a fallen angel, and Enoch basically is the human element that pleads for humanity, while Samuel kind of is this kind of more negative entity that's still in the heavens. So it's interesting just the way it all kind of lays out well.
Speaker 2: And it also goes back to a discussion that you and I have had that Nick and I have like basically every show is this kind of dialectical relationship that happens between Gava and Cha said, because that's what Samuel is. He is like the hand of God. He's like stating there, flame shooting out, like you can only temper it with what with our action in the world, which is supposed to be mercy. So you know, it's it's a really interesting thing because there are clearly are differences of opinion in how and where you're going on the tree and like where your terminus is. Like some people like we were like Nick asked me on to do a show with Heidi loved was really great, actually, like really phenomenal, I thought, and uh, yeah, and really informative and and so they were. She was talking about how Joseph Smith had like a knife of Mars and a pentacle of Jupiter. And I think it was actually a pentacle that protects against poverty. If I'm not mistaken, I could be wrong, but I don't think that's what it was, or a protection a pentacle for protection in general, which are also Jubertarian. A lot of people, I mean maybe the three of us know this, but a lot of people don't know that there's like a very ferocious, powerful smiting someone would say element of Jupiter. So it's the sort of extremes of how we view them. So if we say, like O, Mars is like more molific, more evil, more fiery, but like Niko says, it's just change. It's just change, that's all it is. And uh and and you know you can drown in water too, so like you can over apply mercy. You can be overmerciful, Yes, that's totally possible, and you can actually cause more suffering. So the idea is to like not be either extreme. Yeah, balance it all out, you know for sure.
Speaker 4: And that's what the you know, within ourselves, we have to learn to understand these different things and work to balance them within ourselves. And you know, I was talking to this Jewish cat over in port Chester, New York, and he was basically using Kabbala most specifically for his own internal workings and balance, which again coordinate out to the stars within those planetary elements that are incorporated within the different sephara of the tree, you.
Speaker 2: Know, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's also interesting because I was just talking about this this morning, is that how astrology in a tonric way is not astrology about even the stars. It's really an alchemical methodology to like look at the certain inflection points of karma in your life and then be like, Okay, how can I fix this? Like thing that's not doesn't look great? Like how can I what are my workarounds? What is my like you can say, magical system, like what what what are the specific tools that I can use to you know, fix this thing. So it's very much I would say probably it's interesting that this book narrates more of the human's journey because there's also this idea in Massionic Judaism that God gave us, gave us like humanity the world, like it is our worst to do with whatever we want, whether good or bad, like it's only up to our free will sort of right.
Speaker 4: Well, and that was when you get in. Even within this text, we see again that the angels, the angelic classes, are very unsatisfied and upset that, you know, God had brought this, this mortal that had been born by a human into the divine higher realms in his physical form, you know, for the night journey, and they're like talking about they can smell the blood of the woman from his birth. They're talking about, you know that basically he's a polluted entity from the earthly realm, and you know, so this is a consistent scene that we see from the Creation in Eden when basically God asks Lucifer to bow down to the newly created man, which was one of the reasons for his fall, to the end of to the end of the the idea of Enoch, where they're still upset and and God basically has to say, you know, I gave my love to him and you're just gonna have to deal with it. So, you know which led I think, you know, in the beginning to the essential fall of a third of the angels from the heaven. In regard to the mythology, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that there's clearly like we were talking about Chariot versus Polace literature. But I also think there's maybe even a third distinction you can make in some of this, which is more of that Luciferian and I'm not using it in like a negative way, but the one that's relating like the journey of the man. But it's not necessarily the a is the hero. It's more of like that idea that I spoke about the Zadi they have the sort of magician. It's really that's what it is. It's a magician's journey. And so we talked about this in the last episode, like about how Joseph Campbell's monomth doesn't quite fit the magician, right, They never quite fit the magician because we're just too fucked up, we're two, we're too wild, I don't know, now, we don't really fit. So but there is like a story for us and of us. It just is maybe more trans a little more transgressive like Three Enoch you were saying, is maybe more of the transgressive side of the Three Enochs. I know they're not inherently related, but they have a metatextual relationship.
Speaker 4: There's definitely some transgressive issues with an Enoch three.
Speaker 3: And now the Names of Enoch.
Speaker 4: They call it the third Book of Enoch, but they also call it the Book of Palaces in relation to Temple literature, you know, so, and it has many you know, when you get into the Hebrew words, you also have to understand that Hebrew and the structure of the letters.
Speaker 3: And the meaning behind the words.
Speaker 4: Oftentimes a single word will have multiple meanings entailed within it, so within the the transcription, within the translation effort. It's hard to sometimes pin down some of these ideas with you know, going from Hebrew to English.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is really interesting, Robbie, because something I think about with like Tibetan and Sanskrit is that there's a very simple there's like a lot of people have looked at the similarities between Hebrew and Soundscrit. It's not just me, but maybe less so have looked at the sort of like ways that liturgical or contract Tibetan. So there's more of like a formal how Tibetan is used to translate tontras from the Sanskrit, but sometimes tontos are actually originally written in Tibetan. So there's this idea that maybe you can encapsulate magical knowledge in translate in like in translation through languages that aren't necessarily related by family, if you use secret methodology. Yes, so I kind of think that that I'm already open to that. So but I understand what you're saying. But Teresa asks a really good question in the chat, and I'm not used to going live next, so I'm just going to do a little call lesson.
Speaker 1: I guess I go for it, please.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, Gerva is usually associated with red. Is a great color, but it has like a very it's a very orange e red. It's not like a it's not like a scarlet red. It's much more of a it's a funny rat, so it looks like fire.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't necessarily say it's actually the traditional red people would think of.
Speaker 1: I would agree with.
Speaker 2: That, And yeah, so I appreciate that. Nick agrees because like obviously I to him, but there's a there's a there's a yellow and a gold. Especially in Tantra, we would say there's like a yellow and a gold also kind of quality, maybe a density of it. If you think of it like a jawbreaker with different sort of crusts that have different colors. That's a probably good way. And then or Russian nesting doll. I've heard other people talk about this metaphor for Kabala is pretty good as well, because you can kind of imagine that dolls is different colors, different weights, they all have different sizes. That's very much like what the zephar are and they all fit into each other. So there's this idea that each center, like the center center doll the smallest doll, but the densist doll should also be like pristine the quality of ice diamonds or lightning. So this also goes along with the idea of what Robbie was saying. And so this idea of ice diamonds and lightning actually relates to chess sad or the other pillar, the blue pillar, because that is really the essential color of that pillar is clear. However, in Jewish mysticism, as well as in TNTRA they express it and the color of turquoise. However, turquoise isn't really turquoise. It's not really blue. But that's when when it becomes more a hermetic idea, you have to concretize it into reality. Turquoise is not is just a much more uncommon color. People aren't going to always understand that turquoise means clear, so they kind of say that chessad is blue. But I think maybe Nick would agree with this. There's kind of quality of lapis lazula and then there's a quality of turquoise, and both of those are has said. So it's not either or it's kind of like a weird sphere that you can say is blue, but like with gavura, it's not really red. But yeah, that's generally the color people say.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean you also will even get like the blue the green sphere on the bottom going towards chess out on the right pillar, so like you could even see like what were you saying, turquoise see green and blue and then something that you're actually I have to say, I'm really impressed with the way you know this a lot, because I've noticed it either like when you're on your own posts or your own show. Each sphere does have four different colors. I always just kind of refer to the one that is just used on the sphere. You do kind of have notice pay attention to the other ones, and I normally don't notice that stuff. But there is like three other colors besides what's normally used that could be associated with that sphere. So I guess what I'm saying when it comes to symbolism and the cabala, like so many different colors and you could be playing around with it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that what hit me, Nick was when we did our show like a million years ago about Pink Floyd. I realized, like when Lisa was talking about synesiesia, I realized that I actually have a little bit of it, and it particularly happens with colors, but not with music. It actually happens with words. So and I feel I've spoken and obviously have had Sashkey on my show a few times. He's a you know, a very advanced qualist as well as like as a physicist and a mathematician, so he also has a little bit of this, but his is more musical, whereas mine is more associated with words. But I realized that it probably is a common, maybe a relatively common experience with people who study kabala or contra or magic in just in general, that you'll just start to associate, like maybe you'll see colors like I don't see it all the time, but like, I'm sure this happens for Nick, and I'm sure it happens to Robbie, like because if you look at colors or you're looking at reality all the time, you begin to like, you know, notice, I guess little things. But my what makes me notice the other colors, Nick, is not so much my skill or anything. I appreciate that you say that, it's really that it's other people who are using kabala in the world. You could say they kind of mix up the colors. So whenever they do things, they they add the colors in a weird way. I find, Like for me, it's weird. I find it like it's because it's not book ordered, it's not like pristine. I kind of look at it like what are they doing? So that's more how I deconstruct it, is like I try and look at the way they're looking at it, rather than the way that I think.
Speaker 4: About it, right well, and I think just like the the various spheres have the different intonations of quality and color, very much like the Hebrew words themselves have different quality and meaning in regard to the multiplicity of the whole.
Speaker 2: See, that's such an important part about Hebrew mysticism in general, just because it like every letter, even the way the strokes, like just like in Chinese, like the stroke count matters. Is something my grandparents would say to me, like until I was like they would slap my hands until we could like write them properly, like really, and so they would always be like, stroke count matters. And then you become in a all you realize, yeah, it actually matters, because it changes the whole way the letter looks or the word looks. And so in soundscript this is also true, is that every little stroke it has a color, has a number, has like a little vibration, has like a wavelength, has other associations. So it becomes like very complex complex just with single letters.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And you know, if you look at the idea of the alphabet and letters in general and trace that back through the evolution of the alphabets, those original hieroglyphs per se that developed into the letters. Those hieroglyphs themselves have fundamental understandings of explanation of the cosmos entwined in the symbol itself that we've kind of lost within the modern, you know, vernacular of business English.
Speaker 2: You know, well, vernacular is an interesting way to sort of reframe us. But sorry, I derailed us off of three my fault. I'll blame me. But I think that because the language is are different, and like Robbie was saying, can you perfectly translate like something that's Jim jamatria complex? Maybe because I'm not TJ right like you know, I can't. I can't just do it like that, But can you translate something like that into English? Well, I think that I would make a case that you can now either one to do it definitely not.
Speaker 4: But I think the creation of the English language itself, when you go back to Chaucer and you start to look at the creation of new words and William Shakespeare creating many new words in the English language, I think that the foundation of the English language itself had very magical beginnings.
Speaker 3: And had, you know, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of mysticism kind of woven into it for the purpose of creating the new Atlantis.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a very interesting idea that I've actually been playing with and like other people have been talking about it and thinking about it. Is this idea of like the new ad set line like this, like I call it Hapa Borea obviously from my pointing, right, but the it's that I think the more proper term is a new ad Set land. So like this kind of reforging of like this pre pre de Alluvian. I guess they would say Atlantis, but it's on America, right, Yeah, I do think it's kind of interesting, especially right now. Like obviously I don't really talk about the news that much, but like there is some really interesting like dialogue like does the does Canada belong to the US? Is it like forged in our manifest destiny to be part of this greater world? Island you could say? Or the turtles back because the turtle is in fact all the way down the tip to Mexico. That's the tail right, and the head of the turtle is actually at the Arctic. Yes, So is that the manifest destiny of America? I don't know. I'm just I think it's interesting. I think is the interesting idea of like what you're bringing up and then how it relates to right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now when we're looking at Enoch right and we talked about the Hebrew words have, but it also has Greek and Latin words mixed in with it, so it becomes kind of this this slurry, this melting pot that's you know, very much like America. How you're having kind of Babylonian philosophy and Greek philosophy and Roman philosophy and kind of all that culminating into you know, the time that this kind of was compiled and kind of used as a sacred temple palaces kind of text.
Speaker 2: Do you think, Robbie, that the idea do you think my idea is crazy about the idea of the mind palace is being like like palace literature is about it in your mind or at least in your sort of container of material of the material universe, like your kingdom, your little home or whatever it is, or and the Marcaba is more about you have to physically or you go somewhere, so you go somewhere higher in the cosmos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the mind palace is something that we all carry and can develop into you know, giant palaces full of rooms very much along the lines of what's his Bruno, Bruno the alchemist, they got a what's his last name? Uh, But he talks about mind palaces and the creation and how to create this memory palace, basically Bruno Diagno. And then you have the idea of the marcaba, which you know, the mind is is something that we tap into. It's not necessarily local. It may be related to the magnetic field. But then as far as the markaba, the meat suit that we all carry around is our markaba that allows us to function in three dimensional time space, you know, And and it's flesh, so it's going to decay. So we have a limited amount of time in the various you know marcabas that we potentially could take on.
Speaker 2: You know, one thing I thought of neck right away was when I was reading The Three Enoch about the description of Enoch and like his how his eyes explode into flames, right, but it's not just his eyes, it's like they got it's quite specific and like the kind of like organs around the eyes and.
Speaker 4: Well the eye, yeah, the eyebrows are actually made of the original material that put life into things within the three dimensional realm, and basically they burn hotter and meaner than any other part of reality, you know. So, and it's basically the the energy that holds up the pillars are foundation is what his burning eyebrows are making.
Speaker 3: And then his eyes are like lightning.
Speaker 2: And very mixed. It was like very husa metaphors like flaming and then also lightning, yes, like bajra and flame at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his limbs were made into like coals of burning what was it juniper wood? And uh, it just yeah, the the descriptions, it's just I mean, you really, if you want to get the full flavor, you kind of because as as this Rabbi is going into the heavens and he's going to you know, meet Eenoch, he goes through and what's interesting is, you know, you have the the other two texts that talk about rising through the different mansions, whereas in this one the rabbi talks about he goes into a hole and then the next heaven is another hole inside of the hole, and he ends up going you know, through seven holes before he gets to the point where he can see the highest heaven.
Speaker 3: You know. So it's it's this almost like a.
Speaker 4: Black hole in a black hole in a black hole and a black hole, and it's it's yeah, quite interesting visually in the mind.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting to me because it is like very separatic, like obviously those they are negative space. Like I'm using the idea of the nesting dolls, but it's not really the nesting dolls. It's actually like the air in between each one that really is the sefara. But you have to use an outer container a klip up one way to describe it, right, or to an idea at least a word to hold on to it. So there's this idea that like, yeah, the seven, so it's expansion. I noticed that was the number for this episode. Is really about sevens seventy years you know, you know or whatever. I forgot the exact line that he says something about seventy. Very it's very clear that this is the number to be aware of. This is like the calendar system that they're talking about. And I just think that that's very interesting because it's very shocked to TNTRA, right, Like it's very like the Yoni. There's seven you know, sort of expressions into finality, I guess, or into it eternity. There's one way to describe it in one way, into the diamond, but it always is the eighth that's always dependent on that secret there's always like a secret one. That's the real trick. Yeah, yeah, icenography, right is there's always the plus one. There's always like a perception in consciousness that matter.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And and so now when he gets into the point where he can see Medatron, Medatron is sitting in heaven basically a Pafio size. And the rabbis they call Medatron the little Yahweh or the little y h w H, the Yadhya. And Medatron was allowed to sit as a scribe writing down.
Speaker 3: All the history of Israel.
Speaker 4: And he is described after his translation as a primordial angel. And then I have from Genesis what is it five twenty four where basically the quote is Enoch walked with God. Then Enoch was no more because God took him away. And let's see, now, Christians during this time took Metatron to be Jesus or Yeshua himself right as the one witness of humankind, because you know, basically Jesus is part of God. And they said there couldn't be two gods. So to the Christians, if it was you know, that heavenly and that high up. And they called him the little Yahweh that he was essentially equated in the Christian mind to Jesus.
Speaker 3: So I find that interesting as well.
Speaker 2: Well, that makes sense in a bout way as well, Like you would have the physical body, you would have the quote unquote spiritual body, and then you would have the empty body like the Mudha sort of nature. It's not really a body, it's not even a consciousness. It's just kind of like a ineffable expression of God, you could say, like just one of his qualities in loving kindness. So that's what it would be. It'd be the three KaiA system. So I totally got that. That makes awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now now we're going to get into the book itself, right, And basically the Rabbi ascends and I said he injured the six holes, which were situated within one another. The holes were concentric circles, one within the other, and at the seventh was a door. And they asked Coffskielle, the angel of a higher order, who guards the seventh door to heaven basically, and he sent h what is it?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He God sends Ebid, which is medatron to guide him into the seventh door. So once the Rabbi gets to the seventh door, he has the plea with this angel to allow him to go further. And that's at the point when Medatron or Enoch you know, transformed into Medatron, comes and guides him into.
Speaker 3: The higher realm.
Speaker 4: And and they call Metatron the Angel of presence.
Speaker 2: This is really interesting because this is like, this is something that came up yesterday even is uh what well yesterday is in terms of data record? Is that like what level are the angels? Like I often think about this with Teresa, I discuss discuss it with you. Robbie, is like, what is the hierarchy of the angels? Like, you know, the archangels aren't that high up, but placed a lot of emphasis on them, right, And there are a lot of heterodox texts. I'm not saying you have to believe them, but there are a lot of heterodox TACs that might posit that the angels themselves have especially those ones have arconic qualities. And so you know, it's like, who are the Arkons? Who are the angel exactly?
Speaker 3: Are they the same thing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And in a lot of ways I think that there are different arconic forces on different levels that are angelic forces that are like you know, basically more building blocks of the universe versus messenger forces. Yes, so now let's see and and so Enoch or Metatron takes the Rabbi and shows him the vision of the Marcaba basically being the chariot of fire or the chariot of light. And this this Marcaba is pulled by the four living creatures which we've talked about before, being the angelic forces with the four wings, with the face of a man, a lion, an ox, and an eagle.
Speaker 3: And what is it?
Speaker 4: In Ezekiel four twenty six, it mentions three types of angels found in the Marcaba, being the Seraphim, the burning angels of light, which are the highest order that.
Speaker 3: Power the motion of the Marcaba.
Speaker 4: So it's the Seraphim that are basically powering the motion of the movement of the Marcaba, right, and the chariot is in constant motion, and the Seraphim order, the Chayat order, and then the ophanim order are the three different orders. So the Seraphim, the cheat, and the open him and all the angels are controlled by the likeness of a man on the throne being Metatron himself. So and and with these different orders. That's one of the things that E. Not three really gets into is these various orders of the angels and how they are in regard to superiority over one another.
Speaker 5: One thing I do want to mention Metatron, and I think all those other angels you like to offer him and stuff, I think they all do fit on the ametic cabalistic tree, Like Metatron is associated with Cathern, so just you know, just tying more stuff to the cabal.
Speaker 3: Right, right.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's a great point because it's like showing like maybe there's a higher angelic force or it could be a consciousness, like you could say it's your own consciousness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could.
Speaker 2: Say it's like that like Nick's described it, like that ineffable experience of love. Mm hm, you know, like that salmon pink that comes down like yeah, that could totally be a right, It just depends on what you'ressigned.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's see now, when Enoch enters into the seventh realm, right, all the angels instantly put their focus on the Rabbi, right, and the angels they said that they could smell his scent from three hundred and sixty five thousand parsings, right, And basically they said, what smells like a born woman and tastes like a white drop. So here we have the the red of the blood and the white. So we have some alchemical stuff going on here. And that white drop is generally referring to semen. And the angels find the scent of the mortals revolting, and they can taste the presence of a mortal in the air and they find it disgusting.
Speaker 6: So that's a very contract thing, like you can have a starfire and the semen, you know in the skulls exactly, yeah, I mean, and I know, like cakes of white obviously and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And it describes these angels as trembling in an electric motion and light like they were, and it says they were trembling and shuddering almost like everything in this realm is literally just in a vibrational state, you know what I mean, is what I kind of get out of it. And it says, God tell let's see, oh he God tells all the angels to close their eyes so Enoch will not be so afraid. And you know, and then you know this this book really gets into the different orders and we talked about, you know, it talks about the seraph being the seraphim, the root of seraphim being the Hebrew word seraph, which is to burn, or the Hebrew saraf, which is a fiery, flying serpent.
Speaker 3: And uh, let's.
Speaker 2: See its wondered Robbie. Sorry to interrupt you. I wondered if the seraphs or the seraphim that are described in the Western literature are the same things as the tikinis described and Himalayan and talk literature or the sky d answers right, because they are associated with language. They associated with letters, sounds, and they also associate with secret language the way they dance, meaning that the way you view the word when the flame is when you're reading a scroll or whatever, and then the flame is flickering, there's a way that the reflection of the letters look. So that's a that's a secret language, like a ti language. I think you and I asuss that. So you know, I wonder if there's like a relationship between that, because they are kind of an angelic force, but they're neither asseric, meaning they're not really demonic, and they're not really deviic either they're not really of the gods or kind of either nor it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Right, And I believe there's one part in the Bible where Jesus actually appears as a seraphim as well. So yeah, and it details in the book that the seraphim right because of their burning fire, that any mortal whoever laid eyes on one would instantly be incinerated due to its effulgent brightness, And that kind of reminds me of the story of Dionysus when he's born, you know, and Dionysus's mother wants to see the true form of Zeus, and when he takes off all his appearances, his his divine effulgent light basically incinerates and turns Dionysus's mothered ash, you know.
Speaker 2: So thought's very similar to the Shiva story from the Pranas about how he opens his third eye and incinerates Comma, but the sort of situation of why that happens is a little different. Obviously, it's his wife, not his mother, does a spell basically uses Tontra to call the god Comma, and so she tells Kama, please go to my husband, make me fall and make him fall in love with me, so we can, you know, create the universe, and he does. And Shiva is an ascetic, so he doesn't want to be generative. He doesn't want to put it crudely, he doesn't want an erection, that's kind of the idea. Doesn't want to create the world anymore than he already has.
Speaker 4: So now the other two classes of angels, the cherubub or the chair boom, are a tit tread of living creatures which we talked about with the four faces. They're called the winged ones. They have the hands of man and the feet of a calf, with four wings, two up and two down, which reminds me of a torsion field very much, you know. And then you have the ophenym, which are as never sleeping. They watch, They guard the throne of God, and the open in Hebrew is a wheel, and they're called the many eyed ones, and they carry the throne of God, which these ophen remind me of the wheels within the wheels with the eyes that are spoken of in Ezekiel, you know, let's see. And the Hebrew adds an M on the end of words like English ads an s on the end of words.
Speaker 3: So if we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Say, you know, apples with the s to make it plural. You know, the Hebrew would say the oath the cherub or the cherub m or the cher bomb as me the difference between the singular cherub and the plural.
Speaker 3: Cherubim, you know, and sure never knew that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And let's see, Medatron has to put the rabbi's soul back in his body because he's so afraid as that these angelic forces glare at him. And then it says, after an hour of timelessness, God opened the gates of the Kinda to Enoch. Yeah, and the gates of and it calls them. It says, you know, these are the gates of understanding, the gates of peace, the gates of wisdom, the gates of strength, the gates of power, the gates of speech, the gates of song. And as this is going on, all of the angels are chanting and singing, Holy, Holy, Holy, as these gates of the ch Kinda are open for Enoch to view, you know, are open for this rabbi to view at the purview of Enoch, you know. And then it says God shined his light into the Rabbi's eyes, and the rabbi without any conscious effort. He just opened his mouth with a song already coming forth from it in resonance with all the other angels. So he kind of gets subsumed within the vibration and becomes a part of it, you know, when God stares him dead in the eyes, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, the eye is the organ of well this book argues has said, but we would say in contra that it's the organ of ogny or fire, and fire is the element that watches. You said this in the last episode, but I just think it's interesting to sort of revisit that.
Speaker 4: And somebody said, you know, why not Jesus, Why holy, holy holy, This holy holy holy chanting within the Hebrew diaspora goes back before the time of Jesus. So this is kind of a traditional thing that's kind of a long standing thing within the the function of the literature itself.
Speaker 5: So real quick, jen, I mean, you mentioned something about the eyes, and this is kind of like a burnt out thought that I've had before. It was one of my stone thoughts when it comes to the eyes. You know how like sometimes you'll see people attribute like the red and blue spheres for your eyes.
Speaker 1: Actually, Chest said Ingebora.
Speaker 5: I have actually wondered if that has something to do with going to to two different types of things going on inside your eyes. If you want to look at the red when the sun rises, you got a lot of red light. But then when you go into the back of your eyes where it starts to convert into electricity. When we use electronics stuff, you have to worry about blue light. I wondered if that has anything to do with it.
Speaker 1: It's burnt, but that's.
Speaker 5: Like what is your consciousness, I think, or even depending on where you're using your eye, what kind of light you're producing, maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to influence your whole like what they I guess the asoteric health grows call like bi rhythm or whatever. Like absolutely like the way you feel, the way you interact with reality. It's very magical in a way to like have devices that use blue light and sort of change our consciousness to be like more in reciprocal. That's what we're receiving almost we're like the feminine thing. We're like receiving the blue light from the device rather than just from the sort of atmosphere. It's some interesting, right.
Speaker 4: Which is why I think, you know, the idea of sun gazing is you know, kind of a I've been doing it for like twenty years. I just you know, let the sun off to the side, because you are receiving. You know that you are the receiver of that divine light that is the generative force that keeps this reality alive.
Speaker 5: You know. I think the whole reason behind Crowley's Rush or his book Leader Rush. You're supposed to actually be going out like full times and staring into like the sun or the sky when you do so. I mean, I do think, believe it or not, it's the actually prime your pineal gland in your eyes for certain colors at certain times of the day.
Speaker 1: That's one of my takes on it.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with that. I think that totally makes sense because even when you're doing like your basic and I talked to you about this neck is like when you do the omahun like the you know it'ary like middle pillar, kind of like the but the Tondric Buddhist version. You're doing it like you're imagining the white light expanding in a certain way. You're imagining the red light exploding in a certain way, You're imagining the blue light accumulating in a specific place in your body, and then you're kind of like you know, moving them down into letters, and then you're letting it dissolve. So you're like just in that, I think it just shows like that those are like the fundamental whatever they mean, are the fundamental building blocks of like reality, and so the ways that we the ways that their input into us and then also that we interact with them, it matters. It like has some kind of magic, if you want to say, like a plus ultra magnetic kind of magical effect. Yeah, I think so well.
Speaker 4: And now, speaking of the building blocks of the universe, right, there's the seventy two ineffable names of God that Enoch also has seventy two names, right, and God said it was of my love that I put my names in him and gave him that much power, you know, as far as this representation of humanity. But when you get it multiple times, it says Enoch has seventy names, right, And when you look into this there's actually the seventy names which are derived from the tetragramaton as far as the different rearranging letters of the yadhe vade. And then it's God himself that calls Enoch youth. So that's seventy one names, right, because he is the youngest entity in the heavens that's been transformed into an angel.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 4: There's the secret name of Enoch, right, which is the seventy second name of Enoch, which is in if you look at that Markaba, that is that that vehicle, and in Israel they call their tanks Markaba's. But nonetheless it's the upper it's the upper facing pyramid with the downward facing pyramid, right, So it's a three dimensional shape of two pyramids, very alchemical, the fire symbol of fire and the symbol of water, and they compress them together. And this is the Markaba that Enoch rides around in. And on the different crystalline shelves or the different planes of the uh the Marcaba itself are all these ineffable names that that Enoch and and Yadevade have and somewhere on there is this seventy second secret name that if that name is said, it will unmake all of reality.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So we have that exact almost like to the t exact multiple stories. There's one from the Bairabitantra is very famous. I've said it I think on Rejuk's so Nick Show, and also like Onmind many times, is that like the time King Cala by Rava, he's the ninth, but he's secret, he's fixed in space and he expands out into the mandola eight times, but there's really nine, right, so and then each one also expands out word nine times, so that's seventy two, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 5: It's just doing that math in my head. Dude, I was like nine times eight to seventy two and then nine times three is twenty seven if you want to do the bellag.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's when I was just thinking that shit in my head.
Speaker 2: As you said, Yeah, and Bana is the eighth or the third supper excuse me, obviously. And then you have like that relationship with Hode and then also the relationship with net SoC interesting and that's like you know, material that's like us in material reality basically those three like in kind of like if we're looking up at the sun, like we're looking up at different though. Yeah, that's us in perception, but we don't really know what the reality around us is at that point. I mean we might, but you know, I think that for normal people, they wouldn't necessarily understand you, Like you have to be in relationship with the things that you see in the world, and you have to also know their name. So I think that's something that Robbie was getting to, is like their secret name, Like what is that? And is it a four letter name like the yadhey vave? Is it five letter name? Because you can also write yade with five letters, right and five two five's is ten that is the one in the zero. So the sort of like the alpha and the omega if you want to say it like that, But it's also like the transcendental and the imminent. It's it's kind of like the Numanus and the material you could say. At the same time, it's like the emptiness and like the compassion or the love or the you know, whatever you want. So and I also thought the idea of the love like he it was in God input love into us or can that was what its sort of the thread that connects us. And this is a very contric idea as well, is that there's this well also very holistic, is there's an idea of lamed mem to let so love is the cause of knowledge. But it's also like as a secret meaning where that can refer to the heart of Eve, but it's not really talking about Eve as in like the primordial ancestor's talking about like our kind of history of man. That would be a more gnostic way to describe it.
Speaker 4: Well, And Eve carries that branch from the Tree of Life when she exits Eden, and I think that branch symbolically is kind of the symbol of what you're referring to.
Speaker 1: Jin. Did you say love is the heart of knowledge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an idea of Path twenty two.
Speaker 5: That is mad un Yeah, because like I you know, I've said myself like when I think I have a magical experience, what I feel is love, and when you know it's over, I do understand things differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is really weird. Well it's it's you and I talked about that.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's some deep ship to me.
Speaker 5: Is you know something I wanted to say before when you were talking about the tree and yet I think netsc can and Hode It's just my opinion that I do think like those two spheres kind of like but you know, those two have to start working congruently going up the tree. I think kind of like unraveling. This sounds silly, but let's say you have like a twist tie and or holding the middle of it when you started twisting it closed, you kind of have to untwist that, you know, and then if you really think about it, you kind of have like a whole. You'll even have the Masonic arch. Look, you know what, But I think it's like as as silly as it sounds, I do think and even going by the my vision separating the white from the black, I even wonder if it's like again like if you had a magnet but somehow it got twisted up and you actually have to separate it and let it become polarity and separating right.
Speaker 1: Actually wonders like even stuff to that.
Speaker 2: No, that makes sense, that makes sense for like doing like pathworking or like I know, people love the seven chakras, like and I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm just saying I don't understand it one hundred percent for me because we use five. But I think that's also another interesting idea is like this is obviously a seven gate text, like they even say very specifically, but we also call the gates that to call the chakras that and interestingly, a chakra is a spinning disc, and so we have this idea of the purified spinning disc, which is the dipta chakra the shining wheel, and so that is it can only be a daughter. That's kind of like the interesting idea in Tntra. She's like a compliment to what we would call the Bajra Kumara or the Adamantine son. So I just think that's something really interesting. You have a single point with a spinning wheel. Seems like there's something metaphysical, like a one in a zero.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even so it sound like him in a sense to m Yeah, spinning it once right, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So now at this point, there are three angels that come to accuse this rabbi when he's in heaven. And these angels are uza, Aza and Azael, and they basically say to God, they say, we told you not to make man right in the beginning, right. They're upset, right, And God answers. He says, uh, he will carry and deliver as his responsibility. And basically this is why he let man into heaven. And again the angels say, what business does he have, you know, being in heaven. But some of the fragments, because we're dealing with various fragments that they've kind of pieced together. Say that the angels were malak Key or malac petty and as a Zell who basically taught sorcery to humankind. And uh, let's see that. It says that all three are agents of evil who accuse man of sinons And basically these are again we talked about how Samuel was still in the heavens. These are something in Enoch what was at book one we talked about in in the Fourth Heaven where they found the fallen Ones. These are again references to the fallen ones being in the heavens.
Speaker 2: You know, this makes sense, This makes sense from a pronic layer. I mean, the whole idea of the gods and the praanas. They are not the gods or the vetas it is. Those are those are dad corpses. That's even how it's described in Contra like our dad.
Speaker 4: Husks exactly, and it talks about an Enoch one how they were dried and kind of frozen, very very husk like.
Speaker 1: You know, actually I heard I've heard you say that. That's what I said.
Speaker 5: I like how you used that term for that it's very well well said.
Speaker 4: So now well, so within the book, right, God says, he says, I delight more in this one than all of you put together in regard to the human and over the angels in his favor. And he says, he, being man, will be a ruler over you in the high heavens. So you know, when when the singularity happens and the breath is you know, Inhaled, and everything goes back to you know, this singular almost nirvana kind of point, essentially, will be a higher form than even the arkans or the angelic forces within the creation. You know, basically, you know, maybe even we're higher than the creation.
Speaker 2: I think that makes sense. I think that makes sense a lot for later myssicism, Like you were saying, like this was compiled maybe in the three to four hundreds, that makes sense. That would have been the earliest Rani Tontra is the earliest earliest spell text, Buddhist spell text, and there was no real Hinduism then but Buddhism, so Buddhist spell text. And then so you have the earlier ideas, but then the later ideas like what was coming out in the eighth, ninth, tenth, and eleventh century. That is where it gets really interesting. Yes, they probably took it a little too far disgressive, but I think that you're getting into something fundamental because I can't I keep thinking of this Buddhist city, Robbie, whenever you're every time you've been on is Havajra. So he holds the zodiacs in his skull cups. So we were talking about like the starfire and the seed of man in the skull cup. So in every skull cup he also holds the sort of zodiac animal of the fixed stars, and he holds thirteen interestingly, not just twelve, as well as the various implements of all the gods, meaning that and his wife is the she without fixed self, So he is the diamonds under breath, and she is without fixed self. She's kind of emptiness, right, exactly what you're saying, Like she is the true chuckin'aw because she's like, she doesn't have desires. She's not like a scarlet woman. She's like at this point she is just empty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and you're.
Speaker 2: Exactly, it's just like it's just like air. It's like sky. I like looking at the pristine sky.
Speaker 3: Right right now. This next.
Speaker 4: This is in chapter five of the book, and I found this really interesting, and it talks about since man was ejected from Eden, the Chicina, or the Glory of God, it says, was dwelling upon a cherub under the tree of life, right, and these bands of angels, these groups went down to work their will on Earth from the Chicana, and the first man and his children were sitting outside the gates of the garden. And this is, I think, is essentially when we get into that old story of Adam and Eve being cast out and they built the first hinge, and they're basically under the spot in heaven, which could relate to the Polestar as far as you go back far enough, and you know, we talked about the Polestar with Mario. But nonetheless, from that point where Adam and his children were sitting on Earth outside the garden, they could see the glowing, bright appearance of the Chicina in the heavens, and it unfolded the whole world three hundred and sixty five thousand times from end to end, which kind of at the time I was thinking, is that the bitrate of the rendering of the universe. You know what I mean, but the thing was this this light, this effulgent light shining down on the earth. It basically put mankind into a state of purity where they could not become sick, where they could not like they they face no ills within the material world right and and basically it reminded me very much of the Saturnian Golden Age, when you know, nature took care of humanity and like everything was you know, bright and golden and pure, and it it basically came to the point where the offspring of the humans began to sin so much and began to worship you know, representations of the God. And this upset you know, yade Vade, and he basically he pulled himself from the earth, which took away the light of the Chicina shining down on the humans. And this is when humans began to be able to get sick and be be you know, started having these detrimental things, you know, like what is it Hora Mazda, you know, talks about all the miscellaneous nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, you know, demons that intercede and cause all the sicknesses and the deaths. It's almost like this Chicina light was holding off all of these forces of coorason from entering in and kind of perturbing the existence of.
Speaker 3: The human you know what I mean. And then it was taken away.
Speaker 2: So that reminds me again of our discussion on Shukra or the planet Venus and how that is he was the deity who gave us immortality. So like even Nick was describing that kind of relationship between Mercury and Venus or Hode and not talk. They have to kind of be moving. It kind of has to be dynamic, can't be kind of any blockages. And what makes you have blockages is your kind of like your impulses and your desires, so you have to keep it all together, ye part yeah, but yeah, super I thought that it's interesting because that is how it's sort of described. But then she goes away to the carnal ground of his own choice, So you could say God dies of his own desire. Yes, but she's still here. She just maybe forgets who she wants to be or what she's meant to be doing.
Speaker 4: See I almost relate that with the Leviathan in regard to the feminine personification crystallizing into reality. And she's here, and she kind of forgot, but at the same time she is and exists within all you know. But I found this part here. It says, and the humans brought down the Sun and the Moon and the planets and the constellations, placing them on idols right and left to attend the idol as the planet do the Holy One. And basically God got upset that we were starting to worship the stars and the various idols that were brought forth out of that, you know.
Speaker 2: Interestingly, the planetary nov graja worship has died out largely in India except in a few temples in the south, so only Shaivite temples will have the full nine. We use nine deities in tantra for the nine planets. But yeah, so basically they it is lower but on a popular level, and I think this is also true with popular astrology, is that a lot of the people do worship planets. Because worship isn't just doing like a puja or saying the name of the planet over and over as like a mantra. But worship of the planets is like believing they're real. To steal something from Nick, like.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say that just believing they they're they're real on the story, attributing it to your your your world.
Speaker 2: Mhmm, yeah, they do they control you? Or are they immutable? Are they changeable? Is it like transmutation?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: One of the things I found interesting that and it's you know, Elijah is mentioned and in Jewish mystical writings, Elijah is equal to Enoch, and I think within Christian metaphysical writings you will have Elijah equated with Jesus in some cases. So again we have this diametric kind of connection between Enoch and Jesus and Elijah in that sense.
Speaker 3: You know. Let's see, so.
Speaker 4: The gates of Heaven open to Metatron, three hundred thousand gates, love and mercy and wisdom, chicana power. Let's see, Enoch receives the blessing from the most High and grows to the size of all reality and has wings placed on him and receives So yeah, Enoch basically grows to the size of all of physical reality, has wings placed on him, and receives three hundred and sixty five eyes in the chapter nine. Let's see, there's one of the things I want to get to in here, because we're only on I'm only on chapter ten and we got forty eight chapters. So yeah, this book three ended up. So I have this notebook and book one and two. My notes took up half and book three took up the rest of the book. So Enoch three is a little bit longer than the other ones.
Speaker 1: It's just like a year it's gonna takes.
Speaker 4: So let's see it says in chapter ten. God places Medatron on a throne as ruler in the seventh and it calls it a hole, right, which is interesting, and builds Medatron a throne made of the same energetic forces as the one that God fits on himself. And God puts a blanket with stars upon it over Metatron and announces him in all realms as his servant and over all the angels except the yadi Wahe. Right, So now this yadi Wahe they are eight beings that are outside of the angelic orders, and they are highly ranked, which God uses as his own personal counsel. And he instructs all the angels to question Medatron and no longer bring their questions to him, and Medatron is given the final word on all decisions as if it were God's, and he sets Metatron over all the storehouses of heaven being the storehouse of rain, the storehouse of dew, and even the guph itself that contains all the souls of humanity that will ever come into existence.
Speaker 2: I want to let you continue, Robbie, but really quick, I want to say the blanket and the veil symbolism. I thought that interesting as well as it relates to your story from a little bit previous of the sort of like where God's light was dimmed, you could say, or the Schuchinau's light specifically was dimmed in our reality. I think that you could also understand that as like I was thinking in my mind, like ignorance, Like that's what we consider like the first sin in Buddhism, because like we don't know what the world is. But that's not necessarily our fault. But if you if you know, then there's more charmic implication. So ignorance is kind of like the worst kind of sin, but then it's also like one of the hardest too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, at this point, the Rabbi talks about God reveals all the secrets to Metatron. He says, all the mysteries of the Torah, all the secrets of wisdom, the deep mysteries of the perfect Law, revealed the thoughts of all living beings, all the secrets of the universe, all the secrets of creation, before man thought a thought in secret. So Na or Medatron, he's talking to the rabbit and he says, before man thought a thought in secret, I saw it before man made a thing. I watched it, and there was nothing in the depth of the world which was hidden from me. So it's kind of a timeless you know, seeing all time encapsulated into a singular.
Speaker 5: Hole makes me think, like, haven't the experience of like second sight of all seeing?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, almost like he becomes the eye of Providence.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: So then God puts a crown on him, calls him the yet lesser Yadeva, and God made garments affixed with lights upon it, garments of glory and a robe of honor, and a crown of royalty with forty nine stones worth like orbs of the sun. So you have forty nine which is basically the whole seven times seven being the spiritual perfection, you know.
Speaker 2: And then uh, star rubies maybe star. Yeah, yeah, that's very that's very Joe Tesh. Yeah, I know. Coley wrote about it, but it's very calm and Joe tish the stone of the Sun is a ruby, and so if you're using it in a tontric way, you'd want a star ruby. So I just think that's that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and let's see uh splendor all the way to the fork. So basically, his splendor is shown all the way to the four corners of creation and through the seven heavens. And then God writes with his finger as a flaming pin on Metatron's crown, the letters by which heaven and Earth were created, letters flashing out time after time like lightning. And basically I think this is the twenty two letters of the Hebrew alphabet that he inscribed upon the crown. And all of the highest princess and the lowest angels trembled in sight of Metatron crowned. They shook and trembled in fear. And then you know you have within the Zohar talking about Samuel is the ruling angel over the Satans or accusers, and Samuel, interestingly they talk about in this text being the angel over Rome itself.
Speaker 2: You know, well that makes sense because what would be the most clipolithic activity. Yes, you do gevera would be to accuse other people of sins that you yourself were props also guilty of.
Speaker 3: Guilty of yes mirroring yes.
Speaker 2: And U.
Speaker 4: Let's see it says the angels of the rulers of the world. Gabriel is the angel of fire, and brad l L is the ruler who controls Hal and rouch L controls the wind, brock Al controls the lightning, zahaf L controls winds of the storm, rah home Al controls the thunders, rajash Al controls the earthquakes. Cha'ah Giel controls the snow, mah toad L controls the rain, Shimshiel controls the planets, ra hot t L controls the constellations. And it just goes on and on and on with all these different angels that are basically controlling all of these forces. And they all bound bowed down and fell to the ground when they saw a Medatron crowned, and they could not look at Metatron because of his because of the majestic glory on his head.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to add that Nick brought up something really interesting in the chat about how like giving names to God actually deglorifies God. I think this is a very like very deep but also like it appears in the literature, but it's never said explicitly. There's always kind of an implication. It's implied and like you have to kind of get it. And then you're like, Okay, the name is not to be like misused, it's not to be like really spoken. Maybe it's not even like a name. Maybe it's just like a sound. Maybe it's a perception. Maybe it's like color or you know, something you see. It's not really a thing. It doesn't really exist like in our kind of reality. So I thought that was really interesting just to go with your point, Lobby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, and you go back into the Hebrew philosophy itself.
Speaker 3: And then the the.
Speaker 4: Name of God was never to be spoken aloud, and it was you know, inscribed in in the Holy of Holies, And there was this whole idea that by saying it like you were saying, you you took power away from it in the sense that it was and and and that was the thing, really though, is what it was about. Was that name. That is the representation. It cannot even begin to encompass what that thing is. And by saying that name, you're misleading and thereby kind of defrauding what the thing itself is.
Speaker 2: One hundred yeah, one hundred percent. This is like a very if you look at like the Buddhist discourses from like a Nepal and Tibet from like the eighth till seventeenth century, which is the most famous period, this is what they're talking about. This is what they're fighting with the Indians about. This is what I fight with the Indians about. This is you know, it's this is the thing. It's like, Shiva is the mind if you really understand, it's really the mind. He's really you're looking at yourself in a way. You're just not at pristine consciousness, at turquoise consciousness. But that's really what it is. It's like it's not, yeah, it's God, but it's you know, there's it's it's something a little closer to our reality, which is like you and your experiences and your perceptions and your reality and all that.
Speaker 3: Very hermetic in a sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think that's kind of the point of a lot of religion is like to remind you that, like there are these hermineutic kind of ideas that you can use to gain further understanding. But you have to kind of like let go of what you sort of held fixed in reality. And so that's kind of the problem with a lot of like very fixed religious uh things, is that people It's not that I think it's bad. It's that I think that people like priests all of that, they they forget like what the real purpose is, so they just perform it as like a rogue outer. You see a lot of this with a lot of magicians. Like I'm not saying like everyone, but you know a lot of them do this. Is that they'll you know, they'll do the Yeah, they'll do the performance. It's like the words, the sword, the rogue, all that. It's you know, it's like that's not really what it's about. It's about like you have to like really mean it. You have to understand the things. You have to you know, do the work, as the kids say. So, yeah, I think that that's the point, is that it's the it's the work, it's the doing, it's the proxis, it's not the you know, it's not just the outer ritual, right right. And I think that's a problem with like the priests like GoF and you talk about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So now at this point, Metatron is transformed into fire, and it says, his muscles into flaming fire, his bones into coals of juniper wood, the light of his eyelids into hot flames, all of his limbs into wings of burning fire, and all the whole into glowing fire. On his right flames burned and divided, and on his left left wooden staves, staves of burning fire. The winds of the storms and tempests blowing with roaring thunder in front and behind, accompanied by earthquakes. So you know, just the visualization of this scene is very very you know, if before modern entertainment everything, you know, I would imagine this would get people will shook, you know in the you know, in the sense of the word, the true sense of the word.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a comic book, That's what it reminds me of. Like it's very like not it's not a post internet comic book, but like maybe you could say like sixties seventies, like kind of that Silver Age era, and like I could see it, like we were talking about, like the earthquakes, like that's stuff we visualize. Oh yeah, yeah, you know, like it's called the outer disharmonies, like the lightning, the fire, like, yeah, we use all of that, like you use all of those things as tools. So there's like a lot of zoomers are talking about. I think it's kind of weird, but you know, I'm a millennial. I'm a little older. So the kids are gonna, you know, do their things, and they use anime now something that they're often talking about to do like magical visualization, right right. I know, weird, but it is kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: And so, you know, I don't even mean to get off topic, but I've been watching all the Star Wars in order and I'm on the very last. It's called Visions, and they took like some of the top animators. But the third one in that Vision series, it has a lot of this just phenomenal quaking and shaking and fire and like sparks and like it. You know, I thoroughly enjoyed the third one of the Vision series of Star Wars, which I think kind of equates to some of this like inherent kind of like ascended kind of God form material.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, I think that this makes a lot of sense in terms of like what we're talking about. The very beginning is just like you're not God, but there are all these like as I call them, the outer dis harmonies, or these things outside of you that are the you're the cause of maybe an earthquake, lightning, fire, all that those are like your emotions, but they're also these kind of chaotic elements that you have to kind of rock and sile or rectifying. That's an interesting kind of word, yeah, barate, and you have to kind of bring those elements back in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And I think that's definitely something that is missing in a lot of modern media, you know, as far as the things that they seek to project into people's minds. You know, it's very homogenized, you know, interestingly.
Speaker 2: But fiction is the greatest magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fiction is the greatest magic. The storyteller, the bard, you know, the one that you know opens the door within the fire so that you can see the mystic.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, definitely, definitely, and that's kind of you know, us as podcasters, we are kind of the modern day storytellers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So now in chapter eighteen, it establishes the order of the Angels, and it says there are seventy ange with two angels over them being Michael and Gabrielle. So then you have basically the sacred numbers of seventy and seventy two incorporated. Right, And it says, uh, and there was that in regard to the marcaba, one of the angels that was basically lifting the marcaba so that it could move. He only used three fingers, and it was it was a measure. It was a thing of measure in regard to time space, I guess. But then it talks about uh so fad hey YadA hey wa hey, and this so fad hey YadA hey wa hey is he who kills He who controls the books of the dead, and everyone's name is written in the Book of the Dead by him, and this so fad hey yah Wade who controls the books of the dead. He also is the one who makes alive, the life giver, the lord over the Book of life, who writes everyone, everyone, the most high who is allowed to live into the Book of life. And one stands on a wheel of tempest and the other on the wheel of the wind of the storm, and both in kingly garments in mantles of majesty, and both their bodies are full of eyes, and both appear as lightning.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, right, so.
Speaker 2: Over water you'd have a very like that's very I Nick and I have even talked about this on this on like the reducts many times. It's that that's kind of like where perception happens, like a part of hesside that people don't they just think, oh, yeah, the outer it's just mercy, it is just this. But no, that's like where that's where you're seeing things for the first time and you're kind of like, that's why it's also lightning. That's also like that kind of lightning strike, that very Edison sort of cliche. That's also why we think of it like that, like Benjamin Franklin with the key and the lightning strike, Like it's an idea too, right, And.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that early Benjamin Franklin idea of him discovering quote unquote lightning. You know, lightning is something that's you know, you go back to the ancient ascended masters calling down lightning. Some suppose that Zoraster was calling down lightning and mistakenly, you know, fried himself. There were there were Roman emperors that were trying to call down lightning and they did kill themselves in the process. So you know, this this thing of the discovery of lightning it's inherent, this fire that you know has been talked about, played with, used all through eons. You know, it's yeah, but I do find it interesting of equating Benjamin Franklin with this sort of you know, alchemical fire from heaven that is softer than water and harder than stone.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I thought it was really interesting Robbie that because you know, there's something pristine, Like we talked about about lightning, Like there's like a color quality that's like clear, but it's kind of blueish, but it can also appear as pink, like they supposedly recently discovered spectral lightning in twenty fourteen, So that's pink lightning that we can actually see supposedly, and you can only capture it on these kind of spectral cameras. But they're supposedly like currents running throughout anytime there's a storm, there's these kind of horizontal kind of arrows you could say, of light that are running concurrently to the horizontal or the excuse me, the vertical lightning. So I think that's you know, there's a I think there's a lot we don't know about it. I think that yes, you can take it in that more Tartarian way, like, oh, it's plasma energy. But you know, in Buddhism, we really love the vajra, like we really love lightning, so we would say that it's actually something that's always present in the world, and it's something you have to cultivate in yourself first and then you can learn to call it down, which is just your pristine consciousness. So like, yes, it can exist outwardly as a phenomenon, but it should always be internal as like a sort of consciousness process, like something that's always prosine. It's like a dragon. It's always moving, but it's always kind of like clear ice or turquoise or whatever. I don't know, just an interesting idea.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm sorry, I'm trying to skin over the notes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I I think so yeah, so no, it's all good.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 4: Now I'm skipping ahead here to chapter twenty six, and it talks about the prints of the seraphime. They had a face like an angel, a body like an eagle, his beauty like sparks like the light of Venus. The light from the eyebrows are seven times brighter. This is where the chisamel, which is the fiery substance which makes the pillars on which the world rests. It is the substance or the life form that illuminates Ezekiel's chariot vision. The seraph on his head as a large oh, the sapphire on his head as a large oh, is as large as the entire unit verse, and body full of eyes like stars, and he is called Sarafael Yadhevade, who is the prince of peace and rules over the flame in Seraphim teaches them to sing praise, proclaim the beauty and the majesty of the King with four faces and six wings. And then they call them seraphim because they burn, which we had talked about. And then there's this discussion of the writing table of Satan, which I find very interesting. And it says that every day Satan Samael the Prince of Rome, and Dubayel, the Prince of Persia, basically write down all the sins of Israel, which they hand over to the Seraphim to present to the Holy One himself, so that he should eliminate and destroy Israel from the world right. And it says, but the Seraphim receives the tablets from Satan, and they burn them in a burning fire, so that the tablet should not come before the Holy One on the throne of judgment. And it basically says that Satan and Samael cannot approach the throne of God, and the Seraphim are assigned to take their complaints and burns as the and and basically they take their complaints and burn them as God does not wish to punish Israel. So I found that interesting within the text itself, you know, just.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, Robbie from sorry to interrupt, from a contract perspective, just because that we consider it, like the liturgical words are to be burned in the fire. That's how to make them primorial again, that's how to like rectify the name, put it back together, right, if you have to burn them in the fire. So just I was, you know, as we're saying, this is an earlier kind of mystical idea, but also relating to the medieval, also relating to contemporary magic for sure, right.
Speaker 4: And then I have a note here that Semiel, right, he's called the host of poison, he's a fallen angel, he's called the Angel of Rome, the Angel of death. But he is still a servant of God and he is chief of the fifth heaven, so back to you know, the the left hand of God essentially.
Speaker 2: You know, there's also an interesting idea that Kattoo the snake or the tail excuse me, of the dragon, the smoky he sometimes pretends to be Mars. So in a tontric way, we would say that like he's still on, like the serpent is still on the tree, because he's still like in the astrological sort of sense, he's still there. So you know, like that temptation is not like fixed in time that like that story of Genesis. It's like it moves through space and time because people believe it, right, So like the temptation or whatever, like the serpent's always there. Yeah, time just into like drawing from the flame. That's sort of right.
Speaker 4: Well, and I've even seen that within ancient Mayan philosophy that we're actually devoured by the serpent and the processing through the digestion of the serpent is the movement of time space in our lifetime. And then we basically exit the reality, you know, when we're defecated back into the pleroma.
Speaker 3: What other word am I going to use? You know, it's like.
Speaker 1: It was perfect, Yeah, it's so poetic.
Speaker 4: Hey, I try, you know, I got kids. I try not to be too crude. No, yeah, because there was a day you know where Hey, you know, I was worse than a sailor. So, but I'm getting to be an old man, so I try to be a little better.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just got tired of using the same words, I know.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's right.
Speaker 4: Well, and the more words you have, you know, the more descriptive you do things. And you know, and it's funny because uh yeah, anyway, anyway, I'll just keep going.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 4: So now, Chapter twenty seven discusses wad Worrial, who is the keeper of the Book of Records, and he is above all the seraphim. He rules over the treasures of the Books of the Records or the books of remembrance. He's an angelic scribe that is fluent in reading and writing, and he reads the book in the House of Justice. He curries all the writings and brings the books of the Records to the Holy One, and the Lord takes them from his hands and gives them to the scribes. And for every word going out of his mouth, an angel is created.
Speaker 2: This goes along with the idea of the Shakunah in a tontric ways, the singular goddess produces all sixty four through light. It's like an expression of light. So they're all her, even if they don't know that they're her, or they're maybe not supreme like her, but they're like worldly expressions you could say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So now back to that star wars I was talking about envisions. It was called the twins, right, And here in the Book of Enoch they talk about these two twins right, and they're called yad Ann and kar Ashen, which are the watchers and the holy ones, and they are greater than any of the heavenly children. Their face is a reflection of the brilliance of the Chicana. They are two twins, and they bring to the ground those.
Speaker 3: Who are proud.
Speaker 4: The books of the living and the Dead are opened in front of him, and all are quaking and afraid. They are in awe and they shake. The two pairs of angels basically holding all of angelic power, and sometimes they are seen as a large group of angels, but they are always represented in pairs, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, it's very tomeil right, like from the Clippalithic tree like it's the twins, right, And so I was just even thinking like when you were now, because it's the first time I've really heard someone else speak that story. I've read it, but I didn't really click for me. But when you said it, it did. Is that you have to actually kind of know this like a heterodox Jewish mysticism to understand a lot of the Clybalithic ideas, like where they're coming from at least like why they derived like those like the twins, like it, that's not a normative biblical idea, right, Like that has to come from somewhere.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, within the zodiac you have Gemini, you have Castro and Pollock. There is a a belief by some people. I think it's based on the apocryphal Book of Thomas that Jesus was actually a twin with Thomas, who whose name means twin, and that there's this whole idea and this goes back into ancient sacrifice and the cult of the Twin, where they would have two chill children and they would keep one hidden, and they would raise one up as a leader, and then they would assassinate him in front of everyone, and then you know, they would have basically have the three days of rest, very much like the sun getting into Nimrod worship, and then after the three days they would resurrect and bring forth this second twin as the resurrected you know, God, King Man. So the twin is you know, when you start looking into the ideas of twins, there's some very interesting stuff to find.
Speaker 2: The twins are really interesting because I feel like this idea of thirteen, twenty two and four has come up like a lot in this episode, and I just think that those are very interesting cabalistic numbers, especially looking at their cosmology.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So now when we get into chapter thirty one, they speak specifically on the idea is of mercy, justice and truth, and Metatron says that when the Lord is on the throne of judgment, justice is standing on his right, and mercy is standing on his left, and the truth is in front of his face, and for judgment of mankind, truth is in front of his face, for the judgment of mankind. And when man falls upon his face, all the angels of destruction are fearful and they shake before him.
Speaker 3: But these.
Speaker 4: These forces on the sides of the throne. When God is upon the throne being justice and mercy being the left and the right. I think we're really getting into the idea of the pillars here.
Speaker 5: I think, so, yeah, there was a lot of stuff within this that I thought the reason why we go back to cabalistic ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's fundamentals, and like I want to say, there's also an astro theological layer that also obviously aligns perfectly with the cabalistic idea, because you could say, like in a gross way, maybe it's not like the true meaning, but you could say, like, Okay, that's Jupiter. He's talking about the truth. Okay, that's your so it's it's the moon. You could say, you know, like you could make an astro theological art, yeah, chart from what he's saying, but you could also apply it to the cabalistic tree. I think that's what's interesting about the three of us together specifically, is because we kind of do look at it like that, and a lot of people are like, yeah, that's it. They they're not hearing it, but I think hearing us discuss it, I think that's what makes it really interesting, right.
Speaker 4: And I think also when you look at the ideas of mercy and justice, the essential folkrum that both of those balance on and and basically create equity within is the truth itself. So so truth is directly in front of God's face as he judges, where mercy and justice are on the sides. So it's essential for mercy and justice to be able to function, to be dealing with the truth itself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And like even what you said is very metaphysically profound, very cabalistically, we have justice is the twenty second path. So Nick and I spoke about this at the very beginning, so it's very interesting to come back all the way around. You would say, the expression of the light is through the gode of like Hode, but the path between Hode and giver is blocked, so it has to go a different route, right, So it's like coming around and it has to like say, you know, like the motion like Neck was talking about, like the twist tie. That's kind of what it has to do. It kind of has to twist tie all the way around back to where the original pathway is, which is that twenty second path. So it's like the light where is it looking, Yes, you could say it's at Tipperith, or you could say it's like looking past and it's looking at Jupiter or Hesse. So yeah, it's like the heart of excuse me, the heart of Hesse is the spark of glory, is the spark of splendor. This is a very common cabalistic idea, is that those two things must always work together. And then you're saying, like truth, well, that is very forty nine. That's very like, you know, it's very liber forty nine. That's very babylon Daughter. That's like, you know, that's sort of that path of the truth is like it comes from the moon, there comes from your soap. So everything that you're saying, Robbie is very like it's hitting a lot of things for me because I think about this figure as I think, you know, is the Nuria and this like kind of daughter figure who's kind of like not really the mother and she's you know, not bound by the conventions so much, but she's more in compliment to the sun. So it's again very sisky, very like divine twins. But obviously, because I'm Buddhist, I take it more as like empty, like it's I don't think it's it's like, you know, it's not just it's not the people like in the heaven it's like, sure, yeah, that can be true too, but I take it more as like it's a conceptual idea, like a story story, right.
Speaker 4: For you to gain higher understanding of right, move and work within the realm that you exist within.
Speaker 2: That's right because really, like to bring it back to something you said, it's love. It's like the you know, it's like that's the med. That's what that's what the Hebrew letter is even talking about. It's like, right, you have to like let things go, love them, not not you know, don't grasp the lightning too hard. You just want to like kind of go with the flow and then you kind of can let it go when you're ready. Yeah. Right, that's kind of the idea.
Speaker 4: So now in chapter thirty three, it gets into the angels of mercy, peace and destruction, and these angels are by the throne of Judgment, and it says that it now much like truth was in front and the pillars on the side right, with the angels of destruction on the left hand side, you have mercy and on the right hand side you have peace. But the thing balancing mercy and peace is destruction itself. Right, And it says that there is one scribe beneath him, one scribe above him. The seraphim surround the throne on all sides with walls of lightning, and the open them surround them all with burning staves. So there's this essential function of creation and destruction here in regard to mercy and peace and maintaining those factors. You know, certain things must be destroyed for the creation essentially.
Speaker 2: You know, this is really interesting because I'm sure like this is interesting for Nick two is that Laurius didn't write like his book for like hundreds of years later he was talking about a secret path between Bana and Hessad, so very much like this sort of like ninety degree triangle that you're talking about, like peace, destruction and mercy like that would be Geburah, Bana and Hessad yep. But like the Tree at this time didn't even reflect this kind of like more secret understanding. So I think that's actually really interesting.
Speaker 4: Let's see try to wrap it up here, And granted, you know, going through all this information, there's not enough time here for us to cover all the chapters. I'm just trying to cover some of the stuff that kind of stood out as I was going through it. And when you get to the end of the book, the very last chapter, which is what is it chapter forty eight? You get one chapter that seems to be in the vernacular, and then there's three editions after it. So there's actually a forty eight A, a forty eight B, a forty eight C, and a forty eight D. I think forty eight C sounds the most unlike the rest of the book. But again, what you're having here is a compilation of ideas through time, and it's very much if you go through the Talmud, you know, essentially you have the core idea in the center, and then the rabbis will write on the exterior of the pages and build out different ideas based around the central idea. So I think that's kind of what you have going on here. But the whole idea of the last chapter is that these angels are still upset that a human was allowed into the divine realm, and basically, you know, God says, you know, who loves man more than all the angels, when they're basically just gonna have to deal with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the this is like you see this a lot. I think when like you know, when like when I was on Rejects for with Heidi and Nick and Lisa and JJ, like and when we've done Mario, you and I Robbie with a Nick show many times, and just like there's so many competing theories in modern magic. Like there's all the you know, everybody has their idea, they have their idea of like how the cosmos works. Is it fixed? Is it not fixed? Is it uh you know, is it infinite? And its expansiveness and like yeah, I think traditional religion is exactly the same. It's like competing theories of reality and so uh yeah, I think that uh, literalism is really not your friend when you're looking at like this historical stuff, because then you're gonna, I think you get too caught up maybe in the like minute shade, the minute angles you could say of like yeah exactly, instead of looking at it like as a broader mythological Yes, yeah, conceptual, Yeah, it's very conceptual, exactly. You got me, Robbie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, you know, after going through all these three books of Enoch and you know, seeing the difference between the Ethiopic, the Slavian, and the Hebrew, you know, they all maintain the consistent idea of Enoch becoming translated into the heavens and becoming you know, the little yah yahweh or the the right hand you know, God, hand of God and basically, uh, you know, they they're consistent with that. It's just a matter of the presentation and how each culture essentially affects the book itself.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, I think that's an interesting idea, right because like in Central Asia they clearly say that, like, yeah, we're not stuck at the right hand, We're not like, that's not where we want to go. We want to go like much higher. We want to like if we can go out of the cube, that's where we're going, right, So, right, like that's the idea. It's not to get like locked into like at least those ones like those were just like mid tier suffer, right, Like I know everybody's like, whoa, those are like the you know, the pathos. Yeah, but also no, like also like you can go higher. I think that's totally possible, and I think that it's uh yeah, don't be locked in. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and and it's you know when you get into uh what is it cather and being the throne, the high Throne. Even in the Book of Enoch, it talks about this force that's essentially responsible for the power of all the creation itself, that God puts even higher than the throne itself. So yeah, you know, the fratal it echoes into other dimensional reality is higher than and lower than itself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I think that that's also like the you know, we've done a lot of especially when I'm on Rejects, I do a lot of numerology, or at least the more Hebrew kind of like tree version. And I think that you like see this idea like what like what like even the five and the seven, which we discuss on this episode, is like are there five chakras? Are there seven chakras? Are there nine chakras? It's also that's right, that's right, like what what is the what is the finale? What is the terminus of expression?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And so I do think that people there are so many competing ideas rather than you know, it's not like one cosmology is necessarily superior, but you know, it's like what do you choose to believe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, and I think that you know, you look historically and how all these cultures have affected the different philosophical ideas. But then you come up to the Rosicrucians, and you come up to like al the Suxley basically writing the perennial philosophy. And there has been a chain of certain uh philosophical ideas that try to take all of these systems and make a singular system.
Speaker 5: Out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've can they You can see this a lot with post war magic, right, and like even not even that, like theosophy definitely was the maybe mode. We'll call it the modern foundations of this, but it obviously started earlier then modern magic. Then you have like you have like a I read a Stephen Flowers book. He has like a whole is like the Left the Lords of the Left Hand Path. I know it sounds like mister Edgelord. It really wasn't. It was like him talking. He does a whole chapter on contra. Okay, he's like Dare and then he's citing the contres from then I'm looking up the citation that he's not even citing the tontra. He's citing Evela. Who then I go look up Eva is not citing the contra either. He's citing interpretation. So it's like, do you believe the thing? Do you believe the source? Text or like the story around.
Speaker 4: It, right, and and again you know, that's why the Catholic Church had to create the idea of the Canon with the Council of Nicea and basically put all these ideas, compartmentalize them as to you know, was Jesus God was Jesus a man was the part God part man like and establish you know, the truism the things that they are heresies. So you know, and and that's uh, something that forces through all of time they've tried to do is homogenize these ideas.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that that's the you know, if I'm going to criticize Rome in any way, maybe in a more way, if they're like the the we'll say like they represent like the old, like the Okay, well, so I'll use your cosmology, I'll borrow It'll be a true chasmic. Yes, Robbie, I'll say that it's the fallen woman. So the Church is like the Babylon. Right, that makes sense because in Tantra she's always crooked backed, she's always a little crooked. She always you know, leans a little one way or the other. She's never it's never in balance, it's always a little off culter and so that makes perfect sense to me. Like they would be like very right handed, where they would be like, this is the text, this is it. You cannot believe anything else, right, right, this is our structure, this is our institution. And then they would also be like very left handed, and they'd be like, oh, let's put ideas into the ether. Let's like, let's you know, change reality around us. Doesn't have to necessarily even be like they're thinking of magic. It just you know, even though that's going on in public.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And any time you take and try to create a rigid system that has no exceptions, you're going to create things like the Protestants coming out of the Pallasis and the Protestant that you look at the word and it simply means to protest because they are having a problem with the way that it's being used and represented as it became more and more corrupted, you know, selling of indulgences, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So you have this.
Speaker 4: Natural waveform where rigidity, the fluidity, the rigidity the flu and it just you know, if you get caught up in the rigidity of any one of these forms, you've become crystallized in the movement and you can no longer see the overall flux and influx and how you know it affects things through time.
Speaker 2: That was a really amazing point, Robbie. It just says like very I think this whole episode has been like very plus ultra very magnets and magnets. You know, it's just like it's very polarities. It's like the it's like what like I if I'm going to say, like have a magical like cosmology. I worshiped the polarities like that that lightning. That's what I like. I don't know the fixed things I think. I think those things are the traps. Yes, nice, So sorry Nick, please go nice.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that, you know again the vices and the virtues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, thank you guys both so much. I'm sorry Nick, I didn't let you plug at the very beginning I realized, and but uh no, I mean, because like you know, it is your channel, I should like you plug. And but thank you both so much for like doing this series with me. It was my first Robbie Mark series, hopefully in all my last, and obviously I'll continue to work with Robby and uviously Nick on the Rejects and I love doing that, and so thank you both so much for coming on to party with me and and books of voch I've learned so much Robbie. Really appreciate it and really great, like a great finale, So thank you Nick for hosting it.
Speaker 1: Of course for sure listen and you.
Speaker 2: Guys can definitely plug now I'm saying you can go, Robbie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if anybody's interested in checking out my other stuff, you can go to my link tree, which is our m a ar x and that'll pull up my website, my podcast, my social media, my Patreon, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Okay, Neck, please go.
Speaker 5: Yes, Uh, the Occult Rejects obviously at on YouTube, rumb little Bit, Shoot and all major podcasts. And uh, for the people that I'm listening to it live, episode one and two will actually drop on this channel next week, so uh you get to catch up kind of yeah, since is part three out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: So sweet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and thank you so much Jen for allowing me to jump on. I always love hearing from Robbie, so thank you.
Speaker 2: I really apprecire No, thank you, I appreciate that. So it was it was a great it was just a great collaboration. I'm just I'm really proud of, you know, the work I've done, especially lately with Rejucks and on my own show with Robbie, so this is a big part of it. So thank you both, and yeah to many more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you both. I appreciate it. Always a good time, Yes,