Speaker 1: M let me finish. This is the first time I committed a hate crime. Maybe they'll jerk my dick off for it, you know, like something like that. Yeah, probably we've disgusted. I'm associate Bath. You are present my ship, were any trash ship? You're worst friend? Do you want to know why you're all fucked up? Just look at the fucking problems you hang around with.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Your Worst Friend with Shane and Matt. I'm met and I'm joined today by my friend and co host Shane, our.
Speaker 1: Father who are in heaven. How be thy Nizzle?
Speaker 2: Go to your Worst Friend dot com follow us everywhere on Twitter and Instagram at Worst Friendcast, go to patreon dot com slash worst friend Cast. You get a bonus episode every week, access to everything ever recorded, entirely commercial free and what else is that?
Speaker 1: It? Everything you get access to all of us.
Speaker 2: I think we're at a little over four hundred hours worth of content we've made.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's upsetting. Why It's just like you think about what is it that they say ten thousand hours to something? Ten thousand hours of a thing makes you an expert? At us? That is that? Gladwell, I don't know, it could be fucking Hitler. What color is that, dude, Hitler? He was beige, staunchly white.
Speaker 2: Actually, wasn't there what was weren't they blackifying people recently? I saw something recently like they're like, you know, Babe Ruth was black, right, And it was like getting to the point where it was kind of silly and they were fucking with tinting. Wasn't there something about Hitler being something? And it was ironic?
Speaker 1: I guess. I guess it was the dark hair and dark eyes that I was ironic. They were pushing for the Aryan thing. Yeah, that is I mean a little bit. But I mean he could always dye his shit and put in some contacts, you know. I think they allow that. Otherwise those Jews would just be bleaching their hair. No, because you can't fucking do anything. What are they gonna do? Chop your nose off? That's a good point. There are physical things. Maybe you could take clay and kind of mold up the rest of the face around it, so it looks like you just have a giant fucking mascot head, And what are you gonna do? Just like have a giant like an industrial auto fan blasting all the time when they come around to keep the storm clouds away. No, he has to keep the Nazis away, is what? Oh the storm clouds? I got it. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I was literally thinking of it like a mascotthead, and my thought went to, like the engineering, like how do we keep this cool though?
Speaker 1: You know? Oh yeah, keep the Nazis away with it? That's real cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, well go to a Patreon or something.
Speaker 1: I think, what were we talking about? How cool hardcore shows are when Nazis come?
Speaker 2: Uh, well save that. We'll have something for that later.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I actually want to talk a little in depth, in depth about punk okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, like like the origins of punk, or like a subgenre of punk.
Speaker 2: No, like this Puerto Rican kid that like tried to break in my car the other day.
Speaker 1: Fucking punk? Oh fucking yeah, Okay, I got you a uh what are they called a thug? Well?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now we can say that again. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 2: For the next four years and then when President AOC gets in its camps for everyone.
Speaker 1: I will vote for AOC when she runs, but I think she needs more time to cook. I say, give her like twelve years, let her build a long history of like legislation and sound bites and all that shit, and then let her run. If she runs too early, she's just gonna ruin her political career. We might talk about that later too, but I do. I'm so if people don't know, I don't know. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: You listen to podcasts, but you don't know what's going on in the news. Trump won, I guess what apparently, Okay, I didn't text it about it during that night. I didn't text Andrew either. I wasn't gonna just I wasn't gonna do anything political. I was just gonna say, let it play out and then wherever it goes from here, I hope shit works out good.
Speaker 1: And this and that. I don't know politics as well as other people. They said, this was a like a decisive victory, right, Yeah, it's a good thing that it was so decisive, right because if it was any closer, if it was just a little close, you know, it would have absolutely looked like especially if Kamala won, it would have been like another call for fraud, you know, like another reason to think there was some sort of Shenanigan. So in a way, even though Trump won for me as somebody who didn't want him to, it's good that he won by a landslide because now there's no reason for anybody to bitch about fraud or rigging or anything like that. Like it was so decisively in Trump's favor when there was a Biden White House. It's obviously a fair election. You know. I think Bill Maher said that same thing. Oh really, okay, great, I'm as good as Bill Maher. He also said that other thing you say sometimes, Ah, so fucking high And I just want to come on black checks. Hey, Quentin, so tell me about this movie from the nineteen sixties while I sip on brandy. He's a real And then I like, could you talk about the regular guy? You know? Juice is what regular guys? He describes regular guys like just your normal regular American as like basically the Marlboro man, except kind of a pussy now he has He's the worst person in terms of having a feel on what like the average middle class person, you know, a factory worker with coveralls and boots, a regular guy just like you and me. He would be disgusted by that. Me. I'm just mildly turned off. So wait a minute, you were talking about the oh I was saying that, Yeah, the election was clearly not rigged. But yeah, like if you if you have been living under a rock, you still probably heard the news. I mean, it was impossible to avoid. And I won't say like the MAGA guys are going out and celebrating like boisterously. I'm not seeing like a bunch of like, you know, it's not like Iran with a with a bunch of guys with AK forty seven's blasting countless rounds up into the air while they drive a convoy down the highway. You know, like they've been pretty tame in their their victory so far, at least in real life, not on the internet. But it what's it called? It has been I noticed for libs like myself, like yeah, very like just like what the fuck? What the hell you know? And then you're you're kind of rethinking, like do I really understand the other side? Am I really seeing their point of view? Am I really? Am I really getting where they're coming from? And I feel like I do have a grasp on the other side. But it's clear that the Democratic Party does not.
Speaker 2: You know, It's that is such a like a great thing to hear another human being saying, because I've heard so many people say in the last few days the opposite.
Speaker 1: Just pushing harder.
Speaker 2: And it's like, all right, I'll be dumb here, what exactly are identity politics?
Speaker 1: Well, I would say identity politics are trying to get a whole group of folks who all identify with a certain thing, whether it be an ethnicity or a job, or an ideology or religion something, and then uniting them under your political front. So like, it's pretty easy to see how everything divides up. Like Christians, right, Like most Christians, if they're fervent Christians are probably going to have similar political views, right. And it's more than just oh, well, they live similar lifestyles because they're Christians. It's because one, they probably have values that are similar, and then those values are co opted by politicians and then used as a way as a front for wrangling voters. And then on the dem side, I remember one was a Latin X right trying to get a bunch of Latin American voters on the liberal side, and it's like, hey, we're Latin X. I remember AOC said it on a live stream. I'm LATINX. It's like the ideas you're trying to identify with a group of people and then get them on your side based solely on their identity, not really identifying with any issue that's specific to the community or appealing to why they would benefit from your side or your position. In this take, it's simply on the basis of the identity itself.
Speaker 2: So that would be like having no regard for a gay guy's opinions about stuff, just going you're a gay guy, you should be with us, or on the other side, like you're a klansman, you should be with us, Like yeah, and even more secretly, you don't know he's a black clansman. He can't even be on your team. Yeah, And then and then think about like so, like the trans thing is one thing, right, So it's.
Speaker 1: Like whoever made this a decisive issue is irrelevant whether it was the right or left that put rusted into the public sphere and made it seem like this crisis. The trans issue is a great example because it's like on the left side, they rather than engage with serious discussions about certain trans issues. A lot of the time people might get labeled as transphobic or the conversation might just get shut down when there's a genuine criticism or concern or something like that. And that is that is another symptom of identity politics, where it's like, hey, this issue is off the table. You can't talk about it because that would make you islamophobic or transphobic or racist or whatever. That's another like, you know, like branch of the identity politics tree.
Speaker 2: Let me play a clip for you, because this is kind of touches on that and it kind of reminds me of, Oh, my point was just going to be. I don't know if I don't know if this is an example of identity politics working or not working.
Speaker 1: Well, they clearly don't work right, because.
Speaker 2: But wouldn't you say the Trump campaign also used identity politics like you're an American rite or you're a guy whoo dog whistle.
Speaker 1: You know. No, No, I don't think that. I think it was more based around one the personality of Trump right as a disruptor.
Speaker 2: People are sick, well, but we know why maybe he won tell me? Are you telling me why? I'm why politics are not?
Speaker 1: Why? Yes? Okay, apologics. So if it was identity politics, he would be appealing to people specifically of certain groups, right, But he doesn't actually do that. He doesn't actually say like, oh, you know, like I am this and you are that, so we're the same.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He literally he picks out the issues that people are concerned about, and again, whoever raised these concerns is irrelevant. But it's like, you're concerned about the border, I'm gonna fix the border. You're concerned about spending so much money in Ukraine. I will fix that in twenty four hours, you know, and regardless of what, oh you're you're worried about trans people, I'll sign a bill day one that undoes Biden's trans executive order that he did on day one. You know, like all these things you know that that are like specifically tailored to the issues themselves and not about a group of people, not about it being like hey you're this, Oh we love that. Come on in. No, no, no, it's just like, oh, there's so many illegals coming in and taking jobs. Well I'm gonna I'm gonna fix it. You know.
Speaker 2: Let me but let me ask you, isn't that what it is? I'm American, you're American. They're trying to take your job, They're trying to come and steal our country? Could American be like a qualified by the way, I would say, I don't know what, I don't know what my tone is. I'm not being content. I literally am trying to understand this.
Speaker 1: I don't like the vaguest sense of identity politics right because it's more like nationalistic isolationists. It's it's not about the identity itself, it's about everything that's America, right. You you you, you guys are worried about gas prices. Oh well, I'm gonna I'm gonna bring industry back here. I'm gonna I'm gonna drill here. I'm going to make sure the gas prices go down, and then you guys can keep driving your your Chevy trucks or whatever it is, you know, because it's like people aren't really worried about the border, they're not really worried about gas price. If you're worried about gas prices, right, logically, rationally, when gas started to get higher and higher years ago, instead of buying another suv or a pickup truck or a sports car that just fucking guzzles gas, you would start thinking more economic, right, more conscious about it, because it's like, hey, I see the economy changing, I see the world changing. I see what's happening around me. I see the price is going up on this ship more and more and more. You would probably start trying to think about saving money. But it's it's not about that. It's about you want to have your truck. You want to have or you need your truck for your job, or you need your van or your SUV for your kids. Some some some people do yes. But but but even if that was the case, the like the the people responsible for needing to fix that would be doing it right. But the real thing is that people just want ship to stay a certain way. They don't want certain things to change. And Trump has recognized fears concerns all these things in law the large mass of America, and he speaks about them, and he's able to speak convince enough to a large amount of people to quell those fears. I think even I think even people who know he's a bullshitter, they like, even again, this is like, this is just a really hard mindset for me to put myself in. But the fact that he's a bullshitter doesn't bother them in the slightest, you know, it's like it's just the fact that he is different than every other politician, and that's a quality that the Democrats haven't tapped into at all. You know what it is?
Speaker 2: I think I'll tell you what it is. I think we look at the president now in a way, and I don't know if it's been since Trump or since Obama or since you know, Taft for all, I fucking knew. I look at the president as a guy who does I know it sounds ridiculous, but I do feel this way make deals with other countries and this and that, and like, Okay, we're gonna do this, blah blah blah. He's a negotiator in a sense, especially negotiating even just gathering support from the American people for something that maybe was unpopular in Congress or whatever it was. I don't know. I'm not saying Trump does that. I'm saying that's how I kind of see it.
Speaker 1: So if you told me I had somebody, look, I think the world is kind of a rough, like shitty place sometimes, especially if you've been in like the business world or office world or any of that shit, especially if you've played any kind of business politics or whatever. You know, how valuable it is to be friends with the bullshitter. So I look at Trump and I go, if he is going to bullshit through this, hopefully it's to build on his massively narcissistic ego, and he will want to go out as a president that did great things for the country, not for the guy who lost seventy percent of like, you know, support in his last year or whatever. You're you're assuming that he's like thinking about it through like rational eyes though, right, Like I feel I agree with you, like, and that's my hope, right is that there's like a piece of him that is like so calculated and so forward thinking. That's like, Okay, when I when I get into office, I'm going to prove everybody wrong, my detractors and my supporters, and I'm gonna I'm gonna fix the whole fucking world in four years. I would, dude, I would kneel down and kiss the feet he walked on if he just like became a pillar of excellence when he gets in office, I just I just don't see that, because I I see somebody with a different working in his mind. You know, It's like he's not He's not going to be that that thinking about the future like that, he's going to be very much more in the moment. A lot of the time, it's gonna be And even even if he wants to be that person, it's going to be really hard to be that person because he's been a certain type of person for seventy something years.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, he's been a person that's building legacy for all those years, right, which means it means something to him.
Speaker 1: It does. That's what That's what the gold is. That's what all that shit is. That's like white trash.
Speaker 2: Legacy building type of stuff. Look at that building with my name on it. You guys don't even build him anymore. You just put the names on him, now, right, That's that is good. It's really hard to shake that white trash though, you know, oh yeah it is. And he is, without a doubt white trash. And I bet he would if he really considered it and was, you know, on some kind of zodium pentathal to get the truth out of him. I think he'd be like, hey, yeah, I understand why that's trashy, but I like how it looks, or I like this, or I like whatever, blah blah blah. Here's a video I want to play for you if somebody not quite in the same mindset as you, and I think that is the mindset. And I think Trump is again an anomaly, because I think after twenty twenty, it wasn't it wasn't like pack up and you know, go home or figure out what we did wrong or whatever. It was screaming, get louder and then we're gonna get it back, and somehow it fucking worked.
Speaker 1: So I think I, ah, was it? I almost called it Howard? Is that Dean Kaine was Dean Howard Kane. Okay, uh, all right, here's a clip. Oh.
Speaker 2: My point that I was just trying to make was, you know, I mumbled and stumbled through. It was just that I think after a loss, you have to sit down and like assess and go, I know what my priorities are. What are the priorities of the Democratic Party, And what do I think the priorities.
Speaker 1: Are of like actual just regular everyday people, you know? Yeah, And you know, I think you're you know here, you know, I'm actually gonna I'm actually gonna amend my statement. I think you're right. I think Trump is sam I learned shit, fuck them, they stole this election. You know, actually, I think I think Trump is thinking big picture like you now that like you're describing. I just think that he's doing it with a really skewed perspective. Now. Now, even though he speaks to the everyman, you know, even though he speaks to like people on their level, to it to a point where they they feel that he's so genuine and he is, he really is. He's the same with everybody. But he he's going to want to build a legacy, right and appeal to his supporters, right, And I I don't know that he actually has a great grasp on the people themselves. He was able to key in on issues, you know, and and it's really it's just a process of elimination, right, Like you just find out what what are these people talking about the most? What are they screaming about the most? What are they bitching about the most? And and you talk to them on their level, and he seems really good at that, but fuck, where was they going? Oh? The he he he will be wanting to appeal to his base, right, He'll be wanting to take the biggest number of people possible to spread the legend of Trump and build that legacy for him when he's gone, and that could include some Again, I don't want to like go down a rabbit hole, but it could include some pretty awful things like I I just don't want to imagine RFK has any sort of anything like could you imagine if school lunches consisted of bear meat? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, but could you do you imagine reassessing school lunches?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, I would love to reassess school school lunch. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Would you like to get healthier food in if possible, but also tastier food if possible?
Speaker 1: Is it? No? No, I want my kid eating twinkies. I'm trying to get him fatter so he could become a TikTok star. Dude, you can show me. You could show you could show me so he could become a TikTok. I think I thought they were only popular if they were skinny on TikTok. No, you could do you could you could get little Deontay doing muck banks. Oh yeah, I thought I thought that was porn. No, no, it's just eating. It's a lot. Yeah I thought I was eating porn. No no, no, no, okay, well no, it sounds like it right, like a pokemon. Well, I see it on porn sites all the time, muck bank. No, but uh the oh, you could find a study that'll say like, oh, you know, a roadkill bear has more nutrients than a twinkie. But I still don't want my kid to eat the road killed bear over the twinkie. You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, look here is some porn. You're right, just made another sale. The title of this video in my.
Speaker 1: Feed is eating a foreskin sandwich. That's an interesting mukbang. I agree. Where do you get foreskin? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll say this when talking about appointments and this and that, I do very much like that. He immediately said, hey, we won't be having Nicky Haley or Mike Pompeo.
Speaker 1: Because they are two real big warhawks. Yeah, there's not big jerk offs. What how do you see this going positive in a way? You like?
Speaker 2: Like, I understand what you said, but like detail, like close timeline, like do you want to.
Speaker 1: See did you like seeing so the other? Okay, let me play this video reset, then we'll talk about like moving forward what we think I mean? Of course I fucking lost it. Uh. It was the one with that fucking big old lady in the big shirt. Oh no, it was this one.
Speaker 2: So again, what I was saying is it's great that you're like, hey, we need to step back and maybe figure out what the next step is rather than just going no, they're the ones.
Speaker 1: Who don't get it, let's push harder. Well, let me be clear, I still feel that way, but I understand that they feel the same about me. You know, you understand. I understand that even though I'm looking at my opponents and being like, Okay, these people are not thinking about this logically, I'm able to see from their point of view, like, oh my god, this guy over here, Shane doesn't understand how fucked the system is. And it's how like how him appealing to me about how we could fix the climate and the EPA and how the what is it? The CDC, the pandemic Relief team, how Trump got rid of them and then we had a pandemic and all this it doesn't mean shit because it's all corrupt, Like we have to fix it from the ground up before, like I totally get the other side, or Shane just doesn't get it. He doesn't understand that there are literally twelve million illegal immigrants living here right now, and that's the reason I haven't been able to get a job for six months. I get that these perspectives exist, but I still think that my opponents are not thinking rationally, and that's that's the disconnect, right, That's where we have to try and find a middle ground where it's like I have to understand that my not enemies, but my opponents or my political rivals or whoever, are thinking about how to solve problems from an emotional perspective. And that is not meaning that I have to get emotional, but it means I have to play their game in some way, and I don't really know how to do that.
Speaker 2: You know, can you understand that people on the other side, I think people on your side are also living purely on emotion.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah, especially with like trans ideology stuff, especially with climate change. Oh, you know, like they're they're afraid that the oceans are gonna boil, you know, like they're they're literally afraid of a boogeyman. They can't even see when we have you know, terrorists, you know, beheading babies and raping women in the streets in Israel and laughing about it, posting videos online, you know, like there's real problem, Like I get it, I understand.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I don't see climate change is one of the emotional ones. I see that as like that one's more like lot, like your argument is logic. The emotional ones to me are like Jason is not Jason. He's Jill and he's seven and next year we're going to have him on hormone blockers. And it's like, yeah, don't you understand that Jason will kill himself? If I mean, that's like, hey, dude, I maybe we should put him in a straight jacket then, like, if he's threatening to kill himself, I don't know what to tell you. Anyone else who threatens to kill themselves should probably get a what is it fifty one to fifty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think ten fifty six is a suicide. I think no, I agree, but I and just to be to be fair, I like, I my only hang up there is like Okay, I feel like those people are not engaging with the literature. But again, these are people who feel like that the whole establishment is corrupt, right, like data can be skewed in any way. Scientists are paid off corporations all have their own scientists. It's big pharma. I get it. You know, they don't trust my data, and I don't trust theirs. We're like, we're kind of at a stalemate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then there's some yeah, yeah, all right. Let me play this clip for you of another grown man telling a grown man telling another grown man how to speak and how he'll accept it.
Speaker 1: Oh, this was just I already don't like the way this sounds. It's not racist, it's not fun, but you know it's okay, And why are we watching it? I think there are a lot of families out there who don't believe boys should play girls sports. They're not. I'm not going.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, my daughter did pornography with a trans person on her only fans.
Speaker 1: I will not listen to it. I made Chindler's List. You're creating the trainees like Jews. Wait a minute, does he really have a trans daughter Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 2: No, he had a He has an adopted daughter that did only fans.
Speaker 1: I think, Oh, well, well I don't want to see it if she doesn't look like him. No she's black. Oh well, maybe I will show it out.
Speaker 2: All right, So again, this guy I felt like was learning or trying to this man was learning. Good for him, you know, speaking down to him, but he's kind of preaching that thing like, hey, not everyone has the same perspective in this guy, this fucking old weather controller over here, loses his mind and just like, hey, I'm not gonna hear it. I swear I thought he was going to call him boy. I swear to God, I thought he was going to call him boy.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. So this is a great, a great example where it would like, so, yeah, obviously this libtard fuck him, right, but the conservative guy too. This is where, like meeting your opponent on their playing field could really come in handy in actually pushing discussions forward. So if you have an understanding of how your opponent feels, right, if you know, referring to a trans little boy or girl as their birth sex rather than the one they want to be identified as, if you know that's going to be a triggering issue for the person you're sparring with, right, it could behoove you to adopt the language of your opponents. And if you're able to speak to them on their terms, what are they going to flip out at you about? Right? So, if he had just simply said, and again I'm not using this as like you should polluse his language. I'm saying, if you meet your opponent on their playing field, then all of a sudden, you're having an actual discussion. Right. So, if he had said something like so, there's a lot of parents out there who don't want their children playing sports with other children who identify as a sex other than the one they were assigned at birth, because they feel it may endow some sort of advantage, especially in contacts worts for example, you know that may have and who knows, Steven Spielberg might have blown up either way. I mean, it might have been fucking saving Private Ryan, the fucking D Day scene all up on this fucking panel. But I think that would have helped at least get to the next, the next talking point, the next like bullet point in this conversation before one of them blew their top. You know, now it's over.
Speaker 2: Unless your point was, Hey, why did Kamala Harris lose? Let me show people how these people lose their fucking minds over a simple pronoun. I've seen every political commentator come out and say, uh, the biggest or the best it was James Carville, who's a Democrat. It was Luntz, who I think was a Republican but now is kind of independent. There's a few big name pole guys who've watched all these campaigns and they said the best ad that was run during this campaign cycle was a Trump one that said, uh, he's for you, she's for me. Then I saw that, Yeah, something like that, like something along those lines, And yeah, I guess. But I think this thought behind this is, no, we're not going to come to your playing field anymore if you want to be the progressive, if you want to push us forward.
Speaker 1: They've never come to the progressive playing field. That's the thing though. Well, I mean they have gay marriage passed, right, I don't I don't really know what that has to do with this issue. I mean, like on this issue, on this issue specifically for a transfer, that's because they think it's nuts. They think it's totally nuts, right. I agree. So like again, like that's another point where it's like there's just a complete failure. Right. So it's like you you have from from my perspective, it's like you have your opponent saying, Okay, well this is just mental illness or whatever. And instead of like having a discussion about like okay, well what does that mean? You know, like how how how do you think we should treat mental illness? Are all mental illnesses treated the same? Have you looked at the literature for how any mental illnesses are treated? Like what? Like what is what is your take on the medical establishment as a whole, Cause it's like if you if you're doubting the opinion of the trans science, well then maybe you should be doubting the the consensus on you know, diabetes science or like they're like.
Speaker 2: But what happens when there's conflicting science? Like did you see all those big European agencies the countries no longer will give kids hormone blockers and a lot of the major countries over there, Norway, you the UK, this and that, and they're scientists and their major you know whatever organizations have come out and said it's a terrible mistake to do that.
Speaker 1: Oh well, have to look at their reasoning and who these you know, like who they are and everything. But either way like it.
Speaker 2: But my point is like what do you do when there's conflicting like everything? Again, there's your evidence you have, and so.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, what do you do? What do you what do you mean? What do you do? When there's conflicting science, There's there's always conflicting science, Like.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, sometimes it gets shut down. What happened? Like, how do you engage with.
Speaker 1: A Christian if you're gonna talk to him about stuff like that?
Speaker 2: Like you think, well, I mean you think he is just off his gourd, right a Christian for his beliefs or any kind of like super religious person. I don't know, I'm not I mean, words in your mouth. I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. I mean, it's like there's like levels of description, right, So, like I think that any supernatural belief, yeah, is it's fucking stupid and crazy and it's childish. But I recognize that more than half of the world believes in that shit. More than fifty percent of the entire world believes in either Heaven, Hell, God and afterlife spirits, goes, ancestors, all that shit like I I and then even more with the conspiracy theory shit. So I used to get kind of defensive, right because I had this this belief where it's like I believe that Look, if you're if you're really into a religion like that where you're you're talking to an imaginary man in the sky and you think he's actually there. It's not just a therapy for you. It's not like a meditation session. You think that like you're going to go somewhere, Like if you really put thought into it and you believe it, then I think you're living in a delusion. And I used I used to get kind of defensive because people would be like, oh, you think half the word, you think more than how you think three quarters of the world are living in delusion. And then after this election fraud shit, and yeah, just how even though religion is dying out, it's still going down in the US and other countries. Spiritual New Age shit is on the rise, Like conspiracy theories are on the rise, Like people need that stuff to believe in. They need this mysterious, fantastical shit, like they're comfort seeking machines and this is a part of their biology. And I still think, yes, you're living in delusion, but I also yes, I think that most of the world is. You know, It's like it's I'm not trying to be disparaging. I'm not trying to be like talking down to people. But I really do think that if you have honestly thought about these things rationally and you still believe them that they're actually going to happen and they really come true and all that stuff goes tough really there, then you are delusional or you're lying. And if you want to say like, well it makes me feel better, well then find it makes you feel better. But like I said, that's not you really believing it. That's right meeting you almost don't believe it. It's almost like using as yeah, but aren't you do you? That's the exact same way they feel about trans people. Uh sure, with language and stuff like you'll never actually be a woman. No, just that they'll never actually be a woman. That's what they feel. It's crazy and delusional to think that you could take a kid and put them. I'm just I'm not. I don't think you can ever become a woman either. Like like the I don't believe the body of christ' that's you. That's not all of them, they a lot of them. I mean, that guy just lost his fucking mind over a pronoun. Sure I understand that, but it's like, okay, so just how I was saying with gas prices. How when people are complaining about something, it's it's a little different than what they're expressing, especially I they're getting really emotional like that, right, So like this guy is expressing something different, right, He's not expressing a firmly held belief, just like a Catholic usually is not expressing a belief that the Eucharist turns into the body of Christ. It's like this guy is saying, Hey, you're being transphobic. You're you're saying that these kids can't and they can because they can in their mind and it makes them feel better. Like that's that's the hang up, right, Like it's like he's he's stuck on this this code for you're a transphobe, which is that boys can become girls or girls can become girls women. But it's like if you grill, if you if you held him down and you just like you put his feet to the fire, and if you put his feet to the fire, do you I do not believe that that person would honestly believe that he he thinks that boys physically change from boys to girls when they become trance, like he like, if you ask there, does their DNA change? I like, do they get an X Y chromosome or vice versa. I I don't think he would.
Speaker 2: I think you'd get called transphobic for even questioning that. That's what I think is crazy.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's that's yeah, you would. But that's the thing is like that, that's what they're expressing, right, They're expressing that they think you are a transphobe for even asking it. Yes, uh huh, Like it's it's not an honest engagement with any of the actual science, the material, the arguments, the emotions of the right argument. Right, yeah, exactly. All right, let's just watch a little more. I just want to see him freak out again. They don't believe boys should play a girls sports. I'm not going to slur boy is a slur boy? Yeah, you're calling my daughter who was born with a giant dick. Uh he him. I'm gonna call you boy. How's that sound? How's that sound? I'm gonna I'm gonna make a monkey noises at him. There you go. That's what I'm gonna call every black fellow I see, boy. Yeah. The uh, the thing I was saying about these fellas is like I feel like the black guy was probably trying to to make his case. But yeah, the white dude shut it down. It's right, right, It's instant. It's like, oh, this guy is a bigot, this guy thinks this, and it's I I heard a word, and now I've judged him. I've made up my mind. Yeah, there really has to be an effort made to understand the position of your opponent and and get like, hey, this guy j anyoninely doesn't believe that boys can become girls in the way that I'm saying. So I feel like, for for Democrats, for Libs, if you're trying to argue this, if you're trying to die on this hill, the only logical reasonable way to do it is to just say flat out like, look, I don't I don't think that a boy physically becomes a girl. But it's just fucking rude and mean to refer to somebody as something other than what they're asking to be called, you know, Like, so, don't be a fucking dick. I get that. But I also the sports thing we've talked about them, Yeah, oh yeah, the sports thing I think is it should be I think you made a good point once where it should be a sport by sport basis didn't you tell me that once? Because I think I said, I don't give a shit about chess. You made out? What about cross country running? Endurance? Men are men have bigger muscles? You know? Men are not better in a durance sports. That's because money specifically, Well, yeah, it's the thing that human beings as a special He was the last time a woman won the New York Marathon? I feel like women win marathons all the time. I know, the New York Marathon I don't know. And for that specific one, Let's see, when was the last time whoops or something there? When was the last time some bitch won the New York Marathon? Let's see? Okay, uh, let's see here are the winners of New York Marathon. I don't know. Well, there was this time who is Sela? I don't know? Oh won the women's marathon won the men's marathon. Well that's weird. I bet their times weren't really that close either, if we're being on. Let's see, let's see what do what was that? The Oh? I guess we could just do twenty twenty three New York City Marathon results. You people like googling, Yeah, dude, googling is like, that's basically what internet usage is now, right, It's like Google and then they have the YouTube, and then on YouTube there's a lot of videos of people using Google, the worst ones. Oh, holy fuck. You haven't seen it on Twitter? Have you seen at all what Don Lemon's been posting? Don Lemon? Who the fuck is Don Lemon?
Speaker 2: Is the gay guy from CNN? I know that doesn't break it down well enough. Gay black guy that's making it Don Lemon. You would know his face of I'm thinking of this guy.
Speaker 1: No, this guy diversity, equity, inclusion, all right, that's the target. Yeah, he's gay as shit. Oh man, I'm really disappoint Uh.
Speaker 2: He's been doing this lately. So he'll watch like a profound video even though it's sorry, that's not it, and he just like looks into the camera and he has a little over here.
Speaker 1: Here's one.
Speaker 4: There's this sense right that whiteness right is under threat, the demographic shifts the country asn't.
Speaker 1: What He doesn't say anything, though, he just nods his head like brother said something right there. Oh that's the most cringe content I feel like on Twitch. Look, his mouth doesn't open. I'm scanning through this. His mouth doesn't open at one point. Yeah, yeah, I feel like on the Twitch platform they will kick you off, they'll ban you for this. Wait a minute, let's say believe that. And the reason I think you didn't even hear him say it. I think his audio is turned off anyway, fuck don lemon. All right, let's see the runners. They got a wheelchair one gross right, dude, don't let them run first place? Fall hours? Two hours? Is that two hours? Uh? Huh? God damn. Isn't it like twenty seven miles or twenty six miles? I feel like I could do that.
Speaker 2: You're fucking gay as shit anyway, time two hours, four minutes, fifty eight seconds. His pace is four to forty six second six No, very fucking good. To twenty seven is the best for a woman?
Speaker 1: Two twenty seven, two twenty seven, bunch two twenty seven, two twenty nine. I bet what's the difference? Like twenty minutes? Uh? No? Is it twenty? Are we stupid? Is it? It's two hours? Right? Yeah? Two hours twenty to twenty seven minutes and twenty three seconds? And what was the man y? Yeah? Like two hours minutes twenty three minutes? Okay, Yeah, I don't think I don't know. Certain sports I bet, like gymnastics and stuff where it's lighter because you have to be in the air. But it's not about it's not about being better, right, it's not about being bad. It's about performing the same. Right. In endurance sports specifically, is where men and women compete the same. So maybe what I'm referring to more is the fact of the endurance itself. Men and women. Yeah, it's humans, right, like humans as a species. So it's not that women run as fast. Men run faster, yes, because they have bigger muscles, but that's not the point. The point is they compete at the same level. They don't get tired at the same time, or they do get tired at the same time like men and women. Even though men will cover more ground in the same amount of time because they are bigger, they're gonna have a bigger stride or whatever. They may have a faster top speed, they will not tire when put to the same physical test of endurance. That's that's the key, you know, given that they're at the same level of fitness.
Speaker 2: I think the argument is, and if we want to call it a pussy argument, I'm okay with that. I agree with this being a pussy argument. I think the idea is that women want to have their own space to be able to compete by themselves. When I used to go to this gym and women just for that. So if you were to say, okay, just say they're not all, but say it's all. Oh, let's see the non binary stats forty eight.
Speaker 1: Who stinks so well, I mean it's men and women, So what that it stinks? You know, his name's cal I bet it's a dude. I bet it's a chick. No, I don't. And then number two's Jacob, and then Nicholas, and then Kester who could be a chick I don't know, and then Daniel and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's dude. So my point was this, if you combine the women and the dude's shit the chicks, if you combined the genders together, Not that you would ever combine them all at once, but if the argument is there, should it's not a physical advantage.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: The first place a chickwood would place in this twenty seven minutes, let's put her at the top of that, would be twenty ninth.
Speaker 1: We again, yeah, yeah, you're you're still Okay, I understand you're doing it by speed, and so I get it.
Speaker 2: But that's I mean, what other metric are you going to base it on. I it's an endurance race, right, a marathon, right.
Speaker 1: So endurance is a different thing than top speed, right, So like that's that's the point I'm making is human beings evolved as an endurance species. So your heart, right, your your lungs, all yeah, yeah, but you just said that they both get tired at the same time. Before I thought that would be like endurance. Yeah, so it's it's not about winning. It's not about who does it faster, right, it's a so if they if women got tired faster, right, you would see them not finishing the race, or you would see them Like, it's not about So endurance is the in this context is the ability does not stop running. It's the ability to keep going the.
Speaker 2: Whole time, right and not tire though, right right, Just your lungs don't tire, your muscles don't tire like overall endurance.
Speaker 1: Yes, so just because a man can do it faster, doesn't mean that the woman's tiring faster. Right, Like a true metric, a true measure of that would be to control for things like stride, speed, all these things and then see who tires after a certain amount of time or a certain amount of heartbeats or a certain amount of breaths taken or something like that. And that's where when men and women are the same, because we are the endurance species. There's no other species man, and you can do this with other other species too. I think that like, like, uh, there will be like specific traits for like lions or rhino and they got noses right, Yeah, exactly, No, There'll there'll be specific things that like boys and girls and every species will probably be better or worse at, and then they'll be exactly the same at. So, for instance, I could imagine hunting would be one of the things that every member of the cheetah species would need to be excellent at. Right, Like, it doesn't matter if you're like because I think in a lion pride, only girls hunt, But I think for a cheetah you are like alone, you're like out left to your own devices after you grow up, so you're you have to be able to hunt. So boys and girls, daddy, Yeah, daddies don't stick around, dude, Daddy's more has more panthers than cheetahs. Cheetahs inspired the inner city start calling thugs cheetahs. I have a whole bunch of cheetahs moved. That's your new dog whistle for all you Trump photers. I kind I kind of understand your point. I kind of also think like it's a stupid it's a stupid point to It's again, it's a stupid hill to die on. But I just think it's important to point out, like, yeah, we're measuring who's fastest, who's this, or who's that, and it's like it's all fun and game and it's all, you know, like whatever, who cares. But I I'm for me personally. I've always been just so fascinated by the fact that humans can outrun every other species on the planet when it comes to endurance. Every other animal will tire before a human. If you put us in just an endurance race, a gazelle might run away and get away. But if if a human just keeps going at the same pace, the gazelle will eventually run out of energy. It will it will it will have sprinted so much that it can't recover enough energy to sprint that it will can sit down and cover so what you're saying is the person can cover more ground with its tank of energy than the gazelle. And even though the gazelle is gonna be you know, thousand ahead right right exactly, yeah, eons and not in space. Even horses, dude, were even better than horses with endurance. And I think that's so fucking cool. And that's what Yeah, I think that's what I'm thing. That's gay as hell. Well, that's because you don't like to run, dude. You ever punch a horse in the nose. I got bit by a horse once, and I really wanted to, but then I would I would have had to leave. My dad used to take us to the racetrack and a nice way of bringing kids to sit all day and watch races as dudes smoke cigars, would scream for certain horses to get up and certain horses to die. It's my favorite fucking thing. And I want to take the better than horses. You just you're sitting there and you're eight years old, and my dad about eight. Yeah, yeah, and there's just all the old men and they're going.
Speaker 5: Get up seven, get up seven, die three, die three, and it's uh oh, And if you like picture how excited that man would be and how terrified you, as a little kid would be if that horse snapped its leg right there and fell forward and broke its neck backwards.
Speaker 1: Your dad sat in the box. Huh uh No, that's where he placed the bets. Oh, that was the point.
Speaker 2: He took us out to the stable because he was like, I'm showing my kid's animals and shit, he was being a good dad. Hey, I know how to play a fucking straightened box exact though, okay, and a superfecta don't don't, don't tread on me.
Speaker 1: My dad didn't do it like that. He just we sat on the bench, you know, in the stands, and then pretty much after every race he would look down and he'd be like, fuck, my dad did a lot that too. We're betting, honest.
Speaker 2: But he would take us down to the ground stables. No, not just the stables, like the finish line so you can watch a cross. Yeah, yeah, it was nice. We went a lot, a lot. This wasn't a one or two time thing. This was yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Got a lady.
Speaker 2: Here's fun little prank. I love this gentleman of another race. They are multicultural and diverse, but everyone here looks retarded.
Speaker 1: On this bench. This whatever. Oh man, I hate this woman's back. It looks like she's wearing a back brace, but I know that's just because the chair she's sitting and is pushing her fucking skin off of her back. If you don't like her back, you're really gonna dislike her chin whiskers. I think link in the episode description they just on a batch of new ballots, forty million new ballots. Kamal Harris a president elect. You know what her working together? They're hide in files. What she's your president, my president. She just won the election. Hey, woman can't run this country. Look at them chin whiskers. Oh those are freshly shaved, and she's got fucking white and she missed some and she got her chin, but she didn't get her neck. And I don't get it because it's like hanging down as a sheet. It's gotta be My neck is hard. I got crevices, dude, I got crooks. My jaw back here, it's like a it's a crater. It's like a pit on the moon. It's really hard to get shaving back there. This woman's face is hanging off of her like a towel outside of the little house on the prairie. Uh, oh no, I don't disagree. All right, let's uh, let's record, let's record this. I don't know, I'm thinking about other stuff. We got to record, all right, fucking if it's not like you, Oh, I get it straight, she'd fix the country. Oh, I don't put it past her. Oh my god, looks like she's got maggots coming out of her face. Uh, all right, I get to play some of these Trump one, So I get to play some of these women losing their fucking minds. Okay, Uh, they're all real, real good, and I'll put some of them. Looks pretty cute. Let's see. Here's a way to deal. She kind of looks like Lauren Bobert kind of a little bit. Yeah. Did she get booted? She got booted, got booted. Yeah, shay, it's sorry. Sorry to see. Maybe Trump can put her as like, I don't know, attorney general or something. Maybe, well it's happening.
Speaker 6: The family wants to know what I'm doing for holidays. I'm going to be here with my dogs and my daughter who is a child bearing age and now has to get an IUD at seventeen years old and I'm going to be here with my son, who is a political target.
Speaker 1: And that really.
Speaker 2: Worry about my son because he can't access pornhub anymore.
Speaker 1: So he's gonna want to fuck his sister, Yeah, because I raised him in a very sheltered environment and only now became lib once he became a she. All right, let's see.
Speaker 6: His son who is a political target, and that should really tell.
Speaker 1: You all you need to do. My son Julian Assonge, Right, Uh, my son Ross Olbrick, he's the guy that ran Silk Road. Oh oh, that's where you buy drugs and people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make sure when you're done with that, pull your mica a little closer.
Speaker 1: Let's play. Let's finish this video up, hanging out with y'all for the holidays.
Speaker 6: Off choke on your turkey by.
Speaker 2: All right, trans loving mama. So yeah, you're right fucking Johnny there in the janey and he's fucking dunking on bitches in basketball.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute. Her daughter who's of child bearing age, does she even have a uterus? What I mean, her daughter of child bearing age could be biologically a son. Good call. You can't get a boy pregnant, how do you give you just sounded in his dick hole. Yeah, and it just goes in and it flaps out and covers both balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's like sid Yeah, it goes up in your dick like that that silver centipede monster in the matrix, how it goes in his belly button.
Speaker 2: You know, I got a lady here with a possible solution to letting people know know who you voted for, as if her personality in the neighborhood doesn't already scream it.
Speaker 1: Most likely, I want to take.
Speaker 7: Down the hair's walls signs. Keep them in your yards, keep them in your windows.
Speaker 1: I never had one. Keep the bumper.
Speaker 7: Stickers on your car.
Speaker 1: That's never been a good look. I hate bumper stickers, But you know what, there's cool ones I wish are cool. I got a naked girl in my car. I wish I could put bumper stickers on and fucking take them off and not have it ruin your car. Oh you can't. You got to get one of those scrapers and then scrape do that, okay, and then just repaint the whole thing. Yeah, just spend eight thousand dollars to repaint it every six months. All right, don't take that in your signs, your car.
Speaker 7: Keep the flags up, keep ring the shirts, keep ring the hat that proudly. I am so proud to have voted for her. And what is this to stop reminding people that I did and that I believed in her. And I'm never going to stop reminding people how hard we thought and how.
Speaker 1: Anyone liked her. I didn't think so we like. I mean, it's like, I really, who told us that the news two weeks before Joe Biden dropped out, like they had reports on like she's a very unpopular vice president. Yeah, I mean, and that's fine. It's like, I just I feel like, to me, it was always just like okay, still like pretty much anyone's going to be better than Trump in my eyes, and not not from a policy perspective, because I'm voting for just just based on a sane person in my perspective. But yeah, nobody liked Kamala. Like it's a really bad look to go out there and be like, yeah, I was, I'm proud of it. I'm not, you know, I'm not. I will shamefully admit to making that my vote, but you know, I'm not. I'm not like I was never excited about that. Come on, next one, you.
Speaker 8: Voted for Donald Trump in the election. You're actually fucking stupid. You're the dumbest fuckings.
Speaker 1: She looks like a plate. She looks like she looks like a Beauty at the Beast character. Yeah right, yeah, she looks like a clock come to life or something. Oh my god, let's see, you.
Speaker 8: Voted for Donald Trump in the election. You're actually fucking stupid. You're the dumbest, fucking, miserable fuck on the face of the planet. And you're fucking miserable and we all we all know it, because what other reason would you vote for a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, fucking rapist. Like that's gross. So just like you've let everybody down in your life except for the dumb fucks you're surrounded by.
Speaker 1: She's a bunch of dumb people. What's her shirt saying? Sprout autistic? Right, it has to be, it has to be. I'm gonna look it up. Hold on, she looks like she looks like the hereditary girl with her head yep about about. Yeah, I'm gonna feel bad because someone's gonna message me. They're gonna find my personal phone number and message me, hey man, the kid actually has the same disorder as that freak from Hereditary. Really not cool making fun of her for looking like a total freak. Man, I thought she just had a plate face. So I see, did you see the doxta fucking nick Fuantes? Uh No, but I saw. I know he was just trolling, But I mean I saw that thing where it was like, yeah, we do want to fucking control your wombs, you whores. I thought it was like, you know, it's in poor taste, but also yeah, like I chuckled. I saw a actual article, like a written article aggregated by Yahoo. I forget who it was, but it was on one of the big ones, and it was about The headline was something along the lines of social media influencers admit Project twenty twenty five is real. And then the article and it was like Bennie Johnson said, just so you ladies know twenty twenty five was a was legit and we're coming for you. It's like, yeah, oh that's not like that's yeah, I saw it with you. Yeah, I saw them trolling and stuff. I get that. That's why again, it's like you really want liberals, both the people on Twitter and the people who are running for office to become better equipped to handle this, right, Like, it's like, but also there's a level of such dishonesty there too, not just social media, but that article. Sure, no, no, no, I mean yeah, I said I'm sorry. Oh okay, yeah, so and if I said social media, I apologize, I meant the media. But yeah, there's there's a need like, not not just a there's a need want to appeal to the opposite side on their own terms, on their own beliefs in a in a a in a safe space. There we go. That's that's a great way to put it in a safe space for them, and also to to stop letting these stupid, fucking obvious trolls. And you know, sure, it'll be a great headline, it'll be a great clickbait, it'll be a great way to get your numbers up for the next eighteen hours or whatever. But if you really want to start changing this place, you've got to you got to focus the attention, right, Like, it's like, all right, so these fucking trolls said this dumb thing, but these are just dumb guys on the internet. Let's look at what's actually happening with the policymakers today, and you know, like it's just such a fucking waste to even engage with these fuckers anymore. But that's and that's yeah, yeah, no, I agree, I agree. It's no, it's I'm blaming the media. Yeah no, no, no, yeah, I don't know. God, I'm blaming this dude that looks like a face. It looks like if like a a maggot or a grub grew hair and then went to high school. You know, it's just like weirdest motherfucker. Let's see in your life. It's a girl, right. I wouldn't fucking make that guess without asking them properly first, without asking the them first. Yeah, you can't ask that question anymore. It's racist to ask that question. Yo, what kind of queer are you? Hey? Are you a girl? Stop it racist?
Speaker 2: Hey, you're Kamala Harris supporter? Are you autistic or queer? Which one do you identify as?
Speaker 1: I'm Indian? Fair enough? She's black though. This week And by the way, that one was crazy too, because the whole idea was and I think a lot of I saw online were like, no, I get it. It was it's not are you black? Are you Indian. It's what culturally you were kind of raised as she's American. No, she is, but she was raised in a culturally more Indian household. Again, it just seems disingenuous to then go like yo yo yo homies. By the way, I'm Kamala Harris. You ever listen to Tupac? Why I do agree that her affecting the accents of the community she surrounds herself with for the moment is a really bad look. I hate that look, I do you, But I don't even give a shit for that. Truthfully, it was goofy to me. It wasn't like you know, well I was sometimes I was gonna say, though, she can claim the black cart all she wants as long as and I'm curt. I'm curt based on her demographic, where she grew up, how old she is, all that. I'm certain someone has called her the N word in a very mean way before. And once that happens and you got dark skin there you go see that's you got the black cart.
Speaker 2: That's why your that's why you're wrong. That's why you're wrong. Because they had the word rag in front of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you word, yeah sand rag. They threw something in front of it. Uh, I have a solution if your wife wanted to protest this at all. Okay, here's a woman for you.
Speaker 9: We should just start leaving her dirty tampons everywhere, because if menimois so much control over us, they can deal with her dirty tampons.
Speaker 1: Clean it up. I was trying to like what that sounds the most. Don't worry right now, leave leave a fucking dirty tampon out and see how quick I get that shit out of control? Bitch before dare you before it kicked in that you were going to prison for a long time, and actually just the general fuckness of doing this? Do you know how satisfying it would be to pick up this woman's tampon and mush it into her own face. Oh no, I'd much rather make her kneel down on all fours and mush her face into the tampon and the shit that I laid on top of it on the floor.
Speaker 2: Do it like a Simpson's bit where they hold up a mirror with no frame in it and then punch you through it, hold the tampon up and she just looks at her own blood and fucking ovrease that have broken apart, flown down her fallopian tube and ended up on this tampon, and then you just put your fist behind it and drive it into her mouth.
Speaker 1: I never saw that Simpsons episode.
Speaker 2: It was the Treehouse of Horrors with the evil twin brother in the addict.
Speaker 1: Did you say addict like there's an an addict? Add okay, addict? Okay, yes, no addict. Yeah, I said addict like there was like some sort of homeless person living inside of another person who happened to be a truck addict.
Speaker 9: I was trying to think like, ooh, like what revenge sounds the most satisfying right now? And I kind of just want to fling dirty tampon side men's cars, their trucks. Oohm, we should.
Speaker 1: Just I bet she drives the truck. I hope someone drives a fucking knife into her head. I have someone drives a truck over her fucking tampon riddled corpse. Do you believe.
Speaker 2: Now it's not an official clinical diagnosis? Do you believe there are people with tds on both sides?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, I'm hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, calm down there, sick guy. I'm just uh, somebody's got the syndrome. Uh, what is it? Yeah, I think there are I think there's some people who are like, there's Nazis common form and it's like, I don't think a Nazi's marching down the street to come for you. By the way, you're fat. That's what I would say to that woman worried about that. Well, that's the thing is, like I think there are reasonable discussions to be had about like comparisons to Naziism and all these things. I think like these are fair comparisons to make in certain context, right when you're having discussions about history, behavior, all these things about like populism.
Speaker 2: So is there there to make that same argument about the move towards communism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a certain yeah, exactly. Like so there are settings for all these discussions, right, and they're usually academic settings, right, And what ends up happening it's not in the Twitter comments, right, Yeah. Yeah, Like the general uh like sense of the sides of the arguments are understood by people, and that is what is fought about and duped it out or duked out upon on Twitter. And yeah, that's that's a real problem. It's like you have all these people saying all the shit talking about all these things, and one they don't even know what the fuck they're talking about. Two, A lot of the valid comparisons that can be made in either direction they lose all meaning because they are co opted by people who don't understand them and misuse them. And then yeah, it makes the argument a non starter because if you even say certain words, certain key words, in the same sentence, then it's like, oh, well, this guy's a fucking idiot. He believes that dumb thing that they all believe, and you go nowhere, you know.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, all right, let's watch a lady in seven to eleven. Not a great video, but the audio is very good.
Speaker 1: You're gone, I just said that. Wait wait here she goes here. She goes with the personal insults. By the way, she has a gunt. Oh dude, I know I want to see I wish the guy. I wish the camera would focus on her because, yeah, she's about to knock everything off the counter. She's Oh no, she's got full on ladies, pin legs, widehead. You know what she has up a body? No tweetled tweetled dumb body. I was thinking, uh oh is tweetled tweetled dumb. I don't know that. I was thinking, oh, okay, yeah, I was thinking of like, yeah, like an egg man lie thing. Okay, yeah, she's got a body like that like tweetled tweetled dumb. I like how tweetled and tweetl dumb have those bow ties that kind of look like tits, you know what. They suck its shuthers cocks most of the time. So when the other one is gonna calm, he flings the little thing on top of the hat and then goes boy, and he goes, oh, now, I know my mouth's gonna be full. Sorry, I calmed. I'm just saying that to a one night stank. Oh dude, that's how do you think I get out of there so quick? Sorry? Calmed? All right? Hold on, Oh yeah, I already already looked at her gun. There it is. Here we go. I can tell.
Speaker 9: The only joke around here is he a look at the fucking mirror of.
Speaker 8: You know, this is exactly why some got elected for crazy people like you.
Speaker 1: She's not She's not only fat, but she's also extremely ugly and a Flatso, if I might say so myself, it's it looks like someone staple a crip keeper wig on her head. That's our Halloween costume. Oh no, the face is pure leather, her face. Okay, so it's a it's a it's a man. Yeah yeah yeah costume. Yeah yeah, she's she's uh, she's going for the grand prize at her family Christmas or what is it, Halloween party?
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, I'm worried about the women in this fucking country.
Speaker 8: Or no, you can't hear because you're gonna go back and drink your beers and your fucking truck.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving a ship out anybody. Hey man, hey, this Long Island. It is Long Island. Did you hear that? No, I heard it. I can hear it in her goddamn voice. Yeah, look Long Island woman goes crazy. Yeah yeah, yeah, fucking piece of ship. Well yeah, no, wonder dude. You take a fucking literal, fucking open sewer, you point a camera in there for thirty seconds, you're bound to find some fucking some bubbling ship.
Speaker 2: You know they need to do that like nature footage. What's that set up cameras in a whoa, Oh man, that was gross. Sorry I just burped real hard. Uh said, I couldn't hear it? Set up like hundreds of cameras in the seven to eleven good slow mo cameras and this and that, like hide them and just captured like you know, the crackhead coming in at three am, the shooting ustard packets and oh yeah yeah, someone throwing a kid backing off yeh donnuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a guy. Yeah, and cut it like like uh you know nature footage. Yeah, and have like a British guy like Russell Brand could narrate it. That would actually be very funny. This is actually not a terrible idea. I bet it's been on the internet for fifteen years.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We just we're just reciting things from memory that we forgot consciously but are still there. They're buried there, yep. And anybody but yourself, but the rest of us.
Speaker 10: Shit that you The rest is.
Speaker 1: That that's a that's a it's a dark road to go down with women. Having been married said he was dumb as fuck, dude. That's the thing. Okay. I've made this point so many times with my wife, usually screaming at her. But I feel like I feel like I also made it in therapy, and I articulated it decent enough. Then I'm gonna try it again. Like men and women have different lines. Right, It's like there's like certain things that men can say to women that if a woman said to a man it wouldn't hurt his or they would hurt way more, and vice versa. There's certain things that women can say to men that it's just like it just bounces off, right, So call you can call me stupid, you can call me ugly, like all of these things don't hurt me, right, getting me where it hurts, like, you have to know. You usually have to know the man. You usually have to know what they're sensitive about. Right, But women, women are easy. Dude, Call any woman fat ever anywhere in an argument, and you have ruined her for at least nine months. You have destroyed You've crushed her self esteem for at least nine months. Okay, not not unless she's at least borderline fat. No, it doesn't matter, It doesn't. Holly Berry is not like, oh my god, he called me for some guys seven women call me fat. You have no idea how women think. You have no what women think, dude. Women are Okay, Halle Berry could let it roll off of her from that homeless guy at seven eleven, right, sure, sure, Then she goes home and she gets her period and then she lays down in bed and she starts thinking about that guy from seven to eleven. And then her husband, who I think is black, comes home and he's like, hey, Halle Mellan like Hennessy. He's like, hey, Halle, what's wrong. She's like nothing. He's like, Halle, come on, tell me what's wrong. You're the most beautiful, the most fit, the most attractive woman I've ever seen, the most a beautiful woman in the world. Hallie, you want to osk her for showing your boobies And she's like, I don't want to talk about it. I just feel like a fat cow right now, leave me alone. Lawrence. I assume she's married to Lawrence Fitstburn in this scenario, and he's like, so go ahead, and he's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know that's not true. You look at you look at yourself in the mirror. You're beautiful, and she says, I did look at myself. I'm fat, disgusting, and I have an ugly face and my ass is disgusting and I stink and nobody likes me, and everyone's fake and like women are the spiraling messes. They're all like that. Even the most hey, even the most perfect of them. They can all crack if you call them fat.
Speaker 1: And I don't know women because you know chicks that need lithium prescriptions. No, they're all. They're all not all, even if they're not gonna let on, even if they're even if they're gonna hide it from you. Calling a woman fat is it's like it's like for a man saying you have a fucking tiny dick, and the guy with a twelve inch dick does not ever get upset about Okay, all right, Oh that's sure, he doesn't. I just okay, okay, it's it's it's just the thing, dude, Like everybody has a sensitivity. If the chick you write but it's not all of them here. If the chick you love, imagine the generalizing you do it there. If the chick you loved, yes, she's currently on her period, right. If the chick you no, I'm not talking about that. If the chicken you loved, in the heat of an argument screamed at you, well, I never liked fucking you because your dick is small. If she yelled that in your face and I have that, I think no, because if I had, but I don't because I'm borderline, just like borderline fact women. That that's how you know you have a really good chick because she's never yelled that at you. Because if she, if she had, you would empathize with that, you know. And uh and like that's that's the thing. Like my wife knows my lines. She's crossed them right, Like my line's not dick size either. My linees like deep deep personal ship, Like why is it us dick size? It's just not it because I can for me personally because you're a confident already in what you have. Again, she just hasn't gone there, but I would. It would sit with you for weeks. I feel like if I had ever let on, Oh yeah, yeah, of course it would, Yes, yes, it would, Yes, it would have because she said other things that have sat with me for weeks. And that's that's the point I'm making, right, Like there's certain things that for either gender are like they're deep cuts, right and for women almost I'm gonna say ninety nine point nine of them. Any woman call him fat and you've crushed this dude. Just she might kill herself after this video. She's fat, she might cause she ease fat girl I'm saying, if a girl is gonna have it like a diabetic un I'm saying Karen Carpenter, Well, Karen Carpenter's a bad example. She probably didn't find her she was really fat. Ye, she was mentally ill. What I'm saying is all women have body this morning, morphia, They're all mentally Yes, you can't make that claim. I am crazy. I'm making that claim right now, and I'm putting it in the whole raientific thing I've ever heard in my line. I just said it. It's now. Now it's science because I am science. Call me doctor Fauci. I got one hair? Are you ladies? Are we all? Oh? I would have like three years ago? Do you think so? Your life? Not three years in her life? No, in hers? Yeah, like when yeah, I was younger. Your here is the youngness I would have thought it would have been when you were drinking. No, no, no, I'm saying like when she before she graduated college and went back to live with her parents and got a bunch of shitty tattoos and gained seventy pounds. Okay, fair enough, So, ladies, are we all participating in the four B movement?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: The fuck is that.
Speaker 9: I will make exceptions though for anybody looking for a lavender marriage, I am open to that.
Speaker 1: The fuck is that clearly America doesn't care about us. What are these things that you see? No? No, no, no no. Are these dog whistles?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, no no no. Not only are are you supposed to know what those things are? You are supposed to be like yo, those are sick as fun. I support those things. I support marriage for that. I do want to look that up. Is that like when two down syndrome people fuck? I keep thinking of laundry for some reason. Oh yeah, I love when they have the lavender scent and those little beads, you know, the little scent pellets you put in your laundry to make it smell extra good. It's a beard situation.
Speaker 2: A lavender marriage is a marriage between a man and a woman where one or both partners are gay and the marriage is a way to hide their sex.
Speaker 1: Say fucking beard, Just say beard. Use gendered language, you fucking cooks. This is my homo husband. Kuck is a gender gendered language, but I use it for men and women accordingly or equally. You know, sure, well, No, cook is not a gender term. Yeah, it is cuck applies to a man, and no cuckold applies to a man, queen applies to a woman. Cuk is the shortened version of both. Oh see, I feel I thought coul man and cut queen was a girl. That's cool, that's winning. I don't like that. I think that I don't like that. It should change. We shouldn't ban that. Yeah, I think we should change the language on that one. That's not cool. We should make that better.
Speaker 2: Let's wrap it on this one here. This girl had a real nice freak out. She's probably gonna end up being the face of how many strings that guitar? Seven or eight?
Speaker 1: One, two, three, four, five, six, seven? Hell yeah eight? Yeah, this is gonna fucking bull I can tell already this is gonna kick fucking ass.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Why why do really heavy? That's fun? That's fun. Yeah, the tone is there. I mean, I do love the eighth string guitar sound, so I'm all about that. But I would have I guess that's just about how good you are as a composer. I would have made those drums so much. I would have synced the drums with every like peak and valley of her or howls you know where she's like, why I would have had the drums like SYNCD up with that. It would have been sick. Dude. If I had like three thousand dollars worth of computer programs and like a six thousand dollars guitar and another fucking like fifteen hundred dollars interface so I could put the whole thing together, oh dude, I would have made a sick fucking Oh and also if I knew how to write music like transcribe it, you know, like instead of just like hummet in my head, your friend dot com, go ahead, I would have made a really sick fucking song to go with that lady screaming Twitter and Instagram, worst friend cast. What else would you need though? Equipment wise? A better computer probably like, I don't know, fifteen hundred bucks for a new computer, hey, dot Session, a new hard drive while you're at it to save all my stuff, like my pictures and my memes. All right, we're gonna wrap this one up. Your worst friend dot com uh for your worst friend, I'm at. I really do need all that stuff, guys, send it to you. I really need that though, I'm serious. I like I don't have any money for your worst friend. I'm at he's Shane. Thanks for listening, See you next week. You know, all us all grown open, bro. I'm really gonna miss you guys when the show's over.