Speaker 1: Welcome to Jeff Jeff's Our Adventure, the only I'm pretty sure only anime podcast no one else has still done, any I have that right?
Speaker 2: Correct? Yep, correct, Yes, not a single one we checked. We checked. Turns out yeah, only one.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Well, you know, I guess that's what happens when you approach a niche topic that no one knows about, like anime. And today we're going to be talking about the nichest anime of them all. Uh Indie Sleeper hit Berserk. Even I can't keep a straight face about that. To my last it's true, no one, no one's heard of this. It's true leader of the Purple Rhino Nights, it's it's Lucy James.
Speaker 3: Yes, ah, I was on it to be the leader of a band of Knights because that I I you know, I just I just think it'd be fun.
Speaker 4: We go camping, sing songs.
Speaker 1: That that is exclusively what knights did.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know what knights do?
Speaker 1: They certainly want there certainly weren't medieval psychotic murder machines that just got sent into uh destroy lives.
Speaker 4: No, No, not at all.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: In my world view, absolutely, my canon.
Speaker 1: To my right, the most dangerous member of the Band of Hawk. It's two more.
Speaker 5: Damn does that make me guts A Who's who's more dangerous and guts in the Band of Hawk. I don't think there is anyone.
Speaker 2: I feel like, we know, yeah, we know. I would rather not be that person, if that's okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like, you know.
Speaker 4: His name is Caucus.
Speaker 1: There's some still that you know, we don't. We don't talk about too openly. But I don't know about you. Yeah, come on, keep it really, what are you doing? But I don't know about you. You and uh you guys, Time and Lucy. But every episode we move forward, I'm getting a little bit more okay here, yeah, yeah, of course. The last surviving member of the Korbowitz bloodline, it's Jeff.
Speaker 2: It's me, yep, Ralph Korbowitz. Uh you know here serving uh but what's his name? Boscone? Is that the guy's names Kanovich?
Speaker 1: I keep confusing that.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's that's you know, he went out for some gob of gold, never came back, and it's just me and this big old castle up against this cliff. I'm hold it down for the underground.
Speaker 1: You know, Yep, absolutely, And so guys, I sat down to watch these two episodes like I do, like you know, whenever we whenever, whenever we do this podcast, and my plan is always to like, uh, watch one with breakfast and one with lunch. It's just it's just an efficient use of time, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool, sure, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I just can't stop myself and I just barrel on through and watch both episodes. This was this was this was this was that I got to the end of that first episode and I was like, I need more berserk in my veins, and I need it right now.
Speaker 2: I feel you. This is the kind of one two punch of a tandem here where you need to see it all the way through. I do a similar thing. I have my coffee with the first episode, and then I like stretch out a little bit, take a walk, and then I come back for the second. Didn't do that today, did back to back because I was right there with you. They also these two like are very related. Obviously, these.
Speaker 1: Are even more so than usual. These are like a two parter, right.
Speaker 5: I'm a I am I running on a treadmill watching both episodes back to back, so I just run for an hour, big for an hour and just back to you know.
Speaker 1: During during COVID, I used to lift weights while watching anime and that was kind of that was my routine for a long time.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: It was good. It was like even even the most subpar shown in manga or shown an anime, will we'll make you want to get you know, yeah, yeah, totally, totally.
Speaker 4: I don't have a routine for watching.
Speaker 2: I feel it's okay.
Speaker 1: The productivity you're losing when when you're watching anime, you could be you could be doing anything, Buddy.
Speaker 4: Well, yesterday I cleaned my house so deep.
Speaker 1: And how much anime did you watch during that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: None, because I like because I was I was mopping, I was doing laundry.
Speaker 3: I did all my plants. I like watered them, like I did the thing where instead of like watering with a little can, I had to like pick them up and put them in the sink and let them soak up how much of whatever water they want.
Speaker 1: You could exercise, stretch. I write my religious sermons, loads of stuff I do.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you write your religious sermons while watching anime? How are you reading the subtitle?
Speaker 1: Not very good sermons?
Speaker 2: Jeff, Oh, I thought you were going to say they're not vering subtitles and I know Japanese.
Speaker 1: No, I definitely don't, and I really should.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, osmosis you would know a lot more good than all the animes.
Speaker 1: I know, what's the dyslexia? She she grips me tight mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: And also, I feel like Japanese not a very easy language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not really a lot of on.
Speaker 3: Boring Latin, you know, like a like with a Latin based one, we're mostly okay.
Speaker 2: It bothers me when I when I meet like Western Europeans who are like, yeah, I learned English by watching television, and I'm just like, I feel like, why is that not happening for me with other languages? What's wrong with my brain? I guess you do when you're.
Speaker 3: Young too, there's a yeah, there's a critical Yeah, it's accal age for language acquisitions.
Speaker 4: So basically, by the time is it what you're six thirteen? No, no, no, it's young. It's younger than that, dude. It's like your single digits.
Speaker 3: And if you don't like learn any of the language before then, then you're kind of screwed.
Speaker 4: Cool put a whole module on it at university.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, it's all right. I like subs. They're okay.
Speaker 4: I like savage enjoyer over here.
Speaker 2: You know, hogies, subs, whatever you need.
Speaker 5: What's a hogy is like an an exclusively like Pennsylvanian way to say subs, sandwich or a hero.
Speaker 4: All right, that's way less exciting than I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 2: I know, you thought we would well of bread or nope? Ikes lately?
Speaker 4: Oh I like ikes?
Speaker 2: Ikes is ice is real good.
Speaker 5: I have a very specific order now which I can't remember off the top of my head. But they also do allot of meat, which is fantastic for me. So if I'm in a pinch, I'll order an ice. And they're huge as well, so I can have them for two meals.
Speaker 2: Love those two meal subs, two meal hogies, two meal hogies. You know that's what they called me in high school speaking of the JEF, because I really like sub sandwiches and I would eat I would eat a lot of them. They didn't call me. I didn't go to high school in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: Here's a question for you, Okay, what kind of sub is caucus ordering?
Speaker 2: Am? I is corcus like yeah, subway, walk up, subway. What can I get you? Yes? Well, what do you offer? What kind of meat will fill my regal tummy? What do you have?
Speaker 5: We have beef, we have chicken, We've got turkey, and we have mystery meat.
Speaker 2: Are they free range? Are the chickens free range? They are? And I need them to be free range? We also have impossible as well.
Speaker 5: Say, if you're not a meat we can it's very ethical.
Speaker 2: Too bad, I am not ethical. Chop their heads off and feed me their blood. No, there's no blood.
Speaker 1: His station recently, Yeah, persona or a cranky night. Carcus is basically just slowly transforming into like eighteen century aristocrats.
Speaker 2: On his horse, saying all this just like clop in a way that's pretty sick. Thank you do take discover. Yeah, we'll take it.
Speaker 5: I imagine Corcus's order is bread and meat and nothing else.
Speaker 2: Just yes, dry as uncooked uncooked meat. Please, I needed raw speaking of someone who kind of drink? Do you want?
Speaker 1: Never mind? Uh didn't didn't process that before. Okay, Look we open up and we're on this kind of like battlement kind of scene where a very fancily dressed night you see this fucking guy. He's got like a kind of a zebra cape or a it's like a tiger it's cape, but it's white. And he's basically talking about how he's trying to take down the castle. Is a dulgery, Yeah, Douldern, Doldry, Yeah, they say it. Cheer him and his boys just goot fucking worked. Uh, and they did by the purple Rhino Knight Bescone and his unbeatable infantry, and uh, you know, it's a problem. And then we get a scene where Griffith is sitting down with this Knight and a bunch of other knights in the King and they're all just basically like, well, that's fucking impossible. Well, A're never going to do that, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: And the King's like, this is the war council, right right, they're in like a little war council ten And the kings like, unless god with that king, what a slimy fuck?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay? Is that guy the most king slimely? The dude in the tent who's sitting at the head of the table king, the.
Speaker 1: Two kings in this episode, the King he is significantly less slimy.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, is.
Speaker 2: More like he's more like Tony soprano kind of dude. What you know what you do know.
Speaker 1: He watched the right episode.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, I'm on board with you. In the in the war Council, in the tent, the kings, Jeff, you would have you're.
Speaker 3: Talking about king, he's like a like a general.
Speaker 2: He's a governor. Yeah. The governor is like kind of gross, and he's sloppy and Tony soprano sloppy.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of the little egg man.
Speaker 2: I think no, he's he's at the last end in the cloak, right, yeah, yeah, and they're conspiring underground.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the slimy guy being the guy who was with Griffith.
Speaker 2: He looks like slimy you know doctor Strange. Yeah, that guy, I mean I just see him. I know, the normal man. I just think he's like two points.
Speaker 5: That's two characters. There's guy in this tent who looks like normal king, and then there's governor man who is desperately trying to capture Griffith.
Speaker 2: Griffith. Griffith Griffith Griffith pest is like Tony soprano, Yeah, more than this guy. Okay, he's doubling down this, let's just move one. Yeah, but at least we're on on board that, Like I'm thinking of this. I watched the right episode.
Speaker 1: Ye think classic Jeff, I don't see the problem with this specula.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't say that, but we'll carry on.
Speaker 1: And griff it's like I can capture the castle.
Speaker 5: I just it's easy, just as like, just tell me, just tell me to do it, and I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really really big the other night in this entire room, and they're all like, get a load of this guy, and that is until the king gives the order and.
Speaker 2: They're like, you can't possibly be considering this.
Speaker 5: And Griffith just looking straight ahead and not making any expressions the entire times.
Speaker 4: Not even bak.
Speaker 3: I've got the episode of like just while we're talking about this, because Jeff is being so insane and like Griffiths blinking.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I think he's I think he's transfixed because he's sitting directly opposite the guy with.
Speaker 2: The the tiger stripe cape. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think he's just like this guy's got a tiger cake, Like he's just thinking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the guy with that guy has one hell of a vein on his head by Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was popping out.
Speaker 1: I think with the tiger, cape is very much like I really think would let me stand out from the crowd more. And I'm feeling sad that that's not the case. That's the energy.
Speaker 3: It's a white it's a white tiger.
Speaker 2: He's peacocking and no one cares.
Speaker 1: Yep, no one gives a ship because Griffe's there, and you can't you can't out peacock Griffith. I really like this scene that follows it here, and it's a bunch of the Knights standing on their hill and they're like that Griffith, and then one of them is basically like, you gotta admit he's pretty fucking cool though, and they're all.
Speaker 4: Like, are you pretty sexy though?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But he does after Griffith rides by slow motion. Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the in the manga because I reread it recently, it's way more like I shouldn't be saying this, but that guy's super hot, Like he's way more of a damn dude.
Speaker 4: What's he got going on?
Speaker 2: They're all kind of like into him every.
Speaker 1: It's that line from the Servant Girls where they're like, he's more beautiful than.
Speaker 2: Any woman, thank you for that missed out fire. Oh man, everyone's so horny for this guy. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of horny for Griffith, Gots is playing dice with a group of his men and it's kind of like, you know, it's not a big scene, but it is one of those moments when you think back to the feral creature that gutsas when he joined the Band of Hawk. It's it's nice to see him fratnizing. It's nice to see him with this boys. He's assimilated, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely smacking the ship out of them over dice because.
Speaker 4: They are losing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are. They're getting those their asses are turning red.
Speaker 2: From that's the name of the game. Yep.
Speaker 1: Listen, guys, I haven't taken a break today. I've I've just gone from task to task to task and it's seven pm now, and listen, I'm a little loose. I'm a little loose.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, we we love this energy, John, come on, this is the best version of you. So there as well.
Speaker 1: Caska is also there and she kind of gives us this quite like telling little I hope Griffith doesn't freak the fuck out over what's to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well because because she's like, remember that guy I told you about who I saw with Griffith.
Speaker 2: That Tony soprano looking guy.
Speaker 6: You know it looks it looks like Tony Soprano with the no God that was still and just like, oh right, yeah.
Speaker 1: That was really out of place with dialogue for this episode.
Speaker 2: I thought, Yeah, it's okay, No, we're getting through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's just it's just the characters. Love the characters, just not much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, based on the Soprano.
Speaker 4: In the Pandemic. They also rewatched The Sopranos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Sopranos is based on Berserk. Everyone knows that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true, It's completely true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We then get back to uh Ada on who we this fucking guy? He is in this anime so much more than I ever remember.
Speaker 2: Him being.
Speaker 4: Fel Hey we need a comic really, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He's like the guy he's like the other side of the core was Coin. He's everywhere and annoying.
Speaker 1: Hes ever gotten like opportunity Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he just doesn't deserve it. He doesn't deserve the FaceTime. He's annoying, stupid and everyone hates him and he's getting what's coming.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like it does get a bit of a chuckle out of me when he just like shoots someone with an arrow and he's like, that was the Kolbuwitz family technique, Camaro shoot, Like that's that's a.
Speaker 2: Good bit, you know, seven thousand years of tradition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like remember remember the last episode where it was boat building.
Speaker 2: In the building. He looks funny when he's falling down the stairs.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 2: Just somersaults down the stairs. Yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, General Boscon is like the serious version of corb Witz where he's kind of like he is not a comedy relief character. He is a bad motherfucker, dead serious human. He's pissed Corbwitz. He like stops the acts right in front of his head and he's like, do better, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Not evenn't even want you around anymore. Yeah, he's just like, go sit in the corner and shot. It's like, you're lucky. I don't fee I don't put you in the dungeons. You you idiot. I mean, you know you're worthless.
Speaker 1: You know. We then get now to me, Jeff, when you brought up a slimy character earlier, this is who I thought you were talking about.
Speaker 2: My man wine sipping on the balcony. Due, Yeah, Governor ship.
Speaker 1: Bag, I know, let's not. Let's let's not.
Speaker 2: Do you guys know Tony's the bad guy in Sopranos, right, you know he's the bad guy.
Speaker 1: But he's but he likes those ducks so much.
Speaker 2: Like he's duck to the pool. No, okay, you can't, you can't doing a Tony soprano impression. Relax, man, Okay, it was not bad for just off the dome.
Speaker 1: Also, okay, he saich means that the bad things he's doing aren't.
Speaker 2: He said, so he's allowed to murder people. Yep, perfect show, perfect perfect.
Speaker 1: So Governor ship Bag here, First of all, he's just sitting watch the sunset, a poor little blonde boy pouring him wine. And it's like, man, fu yeah, we get it, like it's it's yeah, we get it. You assume. Years later and he's still in his ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a frame of him where he's drinking from the goblet and all so looking behind him, which is like, oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Are just the most disgraceful fingers. Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Upsetting, Yeah, it's so upsetting for people.
Speaker 2: Even his fingers. You can tell he's got evil fingers.
Speaker 1: You just have evil fingers for sure.
Speaker 4: You know you know who else has evil fingers.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: This was rewatching Et yesterday, which I haven't seen since I was a child.
Speaker 4: I do not care for ET's fingers.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well he is an alien, but which Yeah, but like maybe where he comes from, maybe they're beautiful where he comes from. Probably not, man, No, you don't think so. Do they ever say, like what planet? He doesn't even like, say, does he like feelings?
Speaker 4: He's like he just.
Speaker 2: Points to space. That's real helpful.
Speaker 4: And then he levitates some play though, and then I have.
Speaker 2: Only seen I think I've only seen eat like twice before I was ten. And that's it.
Speaker 4: I've never I only seen it once when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I never yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was like as a kid, I was always just like, oh, this guy's this, this is weird.
Speaker 2: It's a weird costume.
Speaker 4: I just don't find him adorable me neither.
Speaker 1: No, did you guys?
Speaker 2: Eighties were weird?
Speaker 1: Did you guys do that? Uh? Your ten favorite films of the century?
Speaker 2: Bit I did, No, I didn't. The fun thing about that is you can never. It's never like right, it's just like how you're feeling in that moment, unless you like, unless you like have a top ten that you've carried with you for the last twenty five years. But that's impossible.
Speaker 1: You guys are.
Speaker 4: Your twenty first Wait it's a game.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like they want people to vote on it. Yeah, yeah, do.
Speaker 1: You guys want to?
Speaker 2: They just want people to engage in. I guess you don't have a choice, but.
Speaker 1: Jeff, way to fucking yes, and buddy.
Speaker 2: Let's have it. Okay, let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't do it because I'm only subscribed to cook, which I got with my subscription.
Speaker 1: So okay, sorry, you number one hundred, the Duke number.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, you're going through You can't do one through one hundred? Top ten?
Speaker 1: Did that?
Speaker 2: That was a good joke?
Speaker 1: Number ten, spring Breakers, number nine, Redline, number eight, Up, number seven, Tech and kin Crete number six, John Wick four, number five, Evan Gellian two point zero. Oh lucy, we'll get back to that number four. Skinner rank number three, the matrix reloaded.
Speaker 2: It doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Number two, voice number and everything everywhere all.
Speaker 2: At once, Okay, Oh my god. First off, I've only heard of like three of them, you know, Jeff, I'm pretty yuh exotic, I know.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about the fact that you picked John Wick.
Speaker 1: Four, Lucy, are you fucking serious?
Speaker 2: That is the lab.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that you don't give a ship about action. That is the best thing I did one. John Wick one one is like a John Wick one is like the original Matrix. It's a fine first attempt.
Speaker 4: Fuck you John, John is John, I am.
Speaker 2: John trying the Russell Matrix.
Speaker 1: John is a fine prequel movie to The Matrix Reloaded to.
Speaker 2: Wait, what happened to you? What is this on? What are you pulling our legs here? Buddy? What's happening John John? What are you doing? Yeah, the smile is saying a lot here. This is your your your your.
Speaker 5: Matrix one comes out and then it was all downhill from there for that franchise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like even up skating down John has sent a message. Even Marty can't believe it. Oh my gosh. This is a real list a list ship. I mean, anyone can put.
Speaker 1: Yeah, several videos where you can watch me say, like the Matrix Reloaded the second greatest movie of all time?
Speaker 2: I have questions.
Speaker 4: What's the first greatest movie?
Speaker 1: What is skinnem a rink? Skin a rinks a skilly, fucking weird horror movie.
Speaker 2: What's tech con could create?
Speaker 1: Tech Kink is a really beautiful movie about two kids who live in a really messed up city. It's animated and it's incredible. I think you'd probably like it.
Speaker 2: Jeff, Okay, all right, these are movies.
Speaker 4: What's red Line?
Speaker 1: Dude? You've never seen red Line?
Speaker 2: No, I never, I've never heard of it, John.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I got it.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, red Line. I think you would all love Redline. Redline is an animated movie about racing, and it's probably the coolest piece of art anyone's ever made.
Speaker 2: Okay is good? Is good? Okay?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna that's the letterboxed.
Speaker 2: This madhouse, isn't it?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, not that I know anything, but my I just saw the real top ten, or at least what the Times is saying is the top ten, and I've got three of them in my list's parasites. Number one for the Times. I don't know what the ten full ten was, But I had parasite, No country, get out in Eternal Sunshine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eternal Sunshine.
Speaker 5: That one is parasite. Mull Holand Drive, there will be blood in the mood for love Moonlight, No Country for old Men, Eternal Sunshine and go out right away.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised by Moulholland Drive. I think that's maybe a little bit of a recency, biased recency.
Speaker 4: For a twenty year old movie. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No for David Lynch just pass Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: The movies?
Speaker 1: I mean I love yeah, love love Look I love it too, but yeah I love it.
Speaker 2: That's okay. He's great. David Lynch is great. Good dude, good guy.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, this guy is still a creep. This this this this governor governor's ship bag here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's kind of a goblin person and you.
Speaker 1: Know he gives it and it's so gross. He's like, make sure that Griffith Throman is alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like like him fresh, untarnished. But but she didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, stuff happens sometimes and.
Speaker 2: Here man, Yeah he's he's gross.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he is the same you know, Griffith and him had a interaction before.
Speaker 2: And it was not good then and it's not good now. Yep.
Speaker 1: But we get a little scene here between Judo and Guts and this kind of just continues my streak of like, man, Judo is just a fucking cool motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, has has a lot of bravery built up, you know, just kind of going with the flow. He's like, we're gonna lose, but I don't care. I want to die bat.
Speaker 5: He feels like he's from a different anime. Yeah, it just pops up. He's got golden hair and he's just like he's the main character of another animehow's the.
Speaker 1: Least traumatized out of anyone in Brazil?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he shows up with he shows up with a catcher's mask as armor. Yeah, you know, he's barely got a thing on his face, and he's like this will protect us, right, Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 1: We then get seen where Gouts and Griffith once again kind of stare at each other kind of longingly and they're like, see you after the battle. That's like, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: People might not remember his Like last episode, this is where Got's indicated that this would be his last battle with the Band of Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: He's hanging up the sword.
Speaker 1: How does that feel for you know, like, what do you.
Speaker 2: I think he's earned it?
Speaker 1: You think it's like.
Speaker 2: He's I think he's had a good career with the Hawk. I think he's put up some good numbers. You know, I feel like he's probably destined for the Band of the Hawk Hall of Fame. Declined to free agency. Well maybe, you know, maybe he doesn't want to retire with them, Maybe there's another team that uh has the chance of going all the way.
Speaker 4: But British footballers moved to America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly Galaxy, Yeah, very good, damn exactly play out his golden years. You know.
Speaker 1: It always kind of makes me like a little sad because it's like, oh but good ship's still good here, like you can stick around. Yeah, but like that's kind of the time he's got it on from stuff, isn't it. It's like, Okay, at the Heights has not gone to what you're saying, and now I will leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, he's got plenty ahead of him with the Band of the Hawk. There's there's thousands of people out there that he could also kill, waiting to be killed by him, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like but uh, hang them out like other warriors. There's there's there's children, there's old people, there's he could do anything.
Speaker 5: This whole thing is like, I'm I'm never gonna flourish under this man. I need to go and do my own ship.
Speaker 1: The battle begins and very quickly Goots comes face to face with General Boscon and it's it's very much like this kind of yep, these two were kind of destined to fight.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even the king. So when the King notices that, like the band of Hawk are kind of backing off, Griffiths also burnt the boats. How do you guys feel about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was interesting.
Speaker 5: It's one of those things where it's like Griffith showing off his battle acumen in a way that kind of is confusing to the opponent.
Speaker 2: Why do they do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Boscon's helmet socks. I hate the oyster style helmets.
Speaker 2: It looks so uncomfortable. Yeah, and like it it's kind of samurai in a way too, but like.
Speaker 1: It's like a combination of Trey Sarah toops and a samurai.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is he looks so uncomfortable? Man? All of his armor, the horse's armor. How are they even moving around? They look real cumbersome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like he stays on his horse, like he's not doing much fighting off his horse, so he's just tanking while he's on his horse.
Speaker 2: He's like, I can fight on my on my feet too, I just can't move and I'm stuck like this.
Speaker 1: So when the king notices that the hawk aren't attacking, he puts on his little gold armor and kind of stumbles outside. He looks fucking.
Speaker 2: Stupid, very dumb. Looks like a little humpty dumpty.
Speaker 5: You know, it says Game of Thrones energy, Well, games like is it Brathian who just like is way too past his prime and puts on his little fucking armor and goes out there and yeah, I'm gonna fight, and it's like, dog, yeah, I still got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gets the breastplate stretcher.
Speaker 5: He's out here because he's worried that someone's gonna scratch Griffith, right right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's like, I don't want anyone to touch.
Speaker 1: And we begin the next episode and we get there's been some you know, I would say, not like the sharpest tag like people in the world in terms of enemy guards in this show, and we get one guy and he's kind of like he's watching all the other guys leave and he's like, oh, guess it's just up to us to guard the tower. And he's talking to another guard and the other guard gets an arrow to the neck and dies immediately, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, whoa, he's dead.
Speaker 1: I wonder what happened. And then he kind of looks up what he sees, like he sees Caska in the band of Hawk, and he's like basically like, well, I hope nothing happens to me. And then he gets shot and he dies, and it's like, I probably would have not put that guy on your guard if I.
Speaker 2: Were Yeah, it seems like an important position, right, you want to put your best foot forward there, but hey, table lets.
Speaker 3: Them showing that they don't care, like it means nothing to him.
Speaker 1: You get a little section, which I really like because it's finally given I guess Casca some time to shine and like do some actual cool ship and she is like basically in charge of the.
Speaker 2: Specialis they are.
Speaker 1: They are infiltrating the castle and taking it down from the inside, and she's she's doing she's taken out guards. She's she's killing people left, right and center, and that is when she comes in contact with a don Korbowitz once again. I'm just gonna say it, I'm a big fan of the shark armor. Yeah, I was gonna say, I'm pretty fucking cool if.
Speaker 2: If I had a pause it because it also not only there's one shot where like he's got we're looking at him from the from from like a low angle, and it's got all the teeth, like the rows and teeth, and then it also looks like there's two sharks riding up his shoulders ye as well with their fins. Pretty sick. Yeah, they kind of wasted all this cool shark armor on aid and Aidan there did they.
Speaker 1: Not maybe know? But maybe you could find someone better to fill the armor.
Speaker 2: I thought he was a whale. I thought he's like a whale guy. What is this shark stuff? Now?
Speaker 1: Assault?
Speaker 4: You know it's like a whale of all into a shock.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how nature works. That's that's that's evolution. Enough battle and becomes a shock.
Speaker 1: That's like my favorite fake quote attributed to Tuck Darwin, and it's the beautiful thing about evolution is that one day you could have a monkey or a fox, and the next day it's a butterfly.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, the next day oh shit, yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, people like, surprise, surprise, Goods has taken out people left, right and center. And that is when he ends up in a deadly duel with Piscon, and.
Speaker 5: It's so Poscon knows that him, Poscon's knows his reputation right because he's the guy. He's like, oh, that's that guy that killed one hundred people on his own.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And these are the two big bads of each army, to the point that there's people looking at them fight and are like should we get into and don't don't do.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: This isn't your time for glory yep.
Speaker 1: And and we cut back and once again it's Casca and aid on. Caska is whooping this dude's ass.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, as Per yeah, because he's like, why why is this happening? Like you're fighting completely differently, and she was like, I was sick, Now I'm not sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the movies of Brazik, Buscon gives her a much tougher fight, but like, I actually I prefer it when I think Caska is just kicking his ass because I don't like, I mean, she's still meant to be like a badass in her own right, right, and this guy's kind of a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And plus like this is earned in a more convincing way because of their previous engagement, Like.
Speaker 1: That was the point when he got the better of her.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, and now she's like been through a little bit of ship since then, and it's like, oh, buddy, you are just mid level boss at best for me.
Speaker 3: Right now, I've leveled up. I got my legendary weapon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get pretty much more uh more goods versus Wiscon and Goots is kind of like I have never felt this pressure fighting someone. And then he think's too old Zod the Immortal, and he's like, you know what, you know what brain fought?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot when I fought a hundred foot tall devil. That was that was worse.
Speaker 1: That, as I recall, that was probably worse.
Speaker 2: It was really dark down there too.
Speaker 3: The copses of my friends of my colleagues.
Speaker 4: Pretty pretty rough day at the office.
Speaker 1: If you know, that would smells.
Speaker 2: And all that. I love that.
Speaker 5: As he's remembering that it cuts to like a nearby cliff and the dude is standing there like.
Speaker 2: As well, So I just want to confirm that was the guy. What's this guy's name again?
Speaker 1: The Immortal Yes, also known as Right is his name?
Speaker 2: Sure? For sure?
Speaker 1: I do like that, Like most of what we've encountered in Berzik up till now is like not historical, but like not too wild, as in not supernatural except the first episode. But then sometimes you just remember, oh, yeah, that time that Griffith and Goots fought Satan.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I do like the satanic angle of this show. I gotta say, it's making me feel at home a little bit, you know. I just really and like, you know, we get there. We want to spoil the end of this episode, but they're really preparing for something kind of cool about to happen. Yeah, really meant it really really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like that's the first word I think when I think about it.
Speaker 2: It's like cool, Like you know, sometimes you know, the bad guys are cool. They don't deserve to win, but they're cool to look you know at. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, so.
Speaker 1: We put back to.
Speaker 2: You guys are giving away stuff that you don't mean to give away. I know, but your faces say a lot. Look. Look, okay, do you know how hard it is to avoid what's going on in Berserk, Like even when I'm like the slightest interested in like, oh, they're still like a figure of this guy, right, all of a sudden, I'm inundated with like potential spoilers and and you know, it's like I've like really just sort of like plug my fingers in my ears and put on blinders over my eyes just to kind of like narrowly like go through this adventure without getting any outside static or interference. And friends, it's been a challenge. And I'm not saying I still think I'm untarnished. I think I'm pure. I think I don't know. I don't think I really know. I have my suspicions now, and perhaps those are influenced by outside forces in a way that I can't perceive on the surface. Okay, just because I just because I'm alt friends with you, people who like inadvertently drop hints in like weird snickering ways where you're like, you won't know about that until later, and then you do like a mister Burns, you know, sort of thing with your hands just like.
Speaker 3: Come off it, you know, well you need to oil that podcast.
Speaker 2: Like I have a squeaky artist. It's a squeaky boy. It's squeaky. Sorry, it's the least of my The.
Speaker 3: Thing is, I genuinely don't think we could spoil inadvertently or otherwise what is going to happen, which is kind of what makes it so great?
Speaker 2: Can I ask this? Can I answer this? How long do I have to like something is like breakthrough? Actually, don't tell me, no, No, I know, I know, no, No, I just we a yeah, okay, it's fine, all right. Another thing in my life.
Speaker 3: Soapbox man stands on his soapbox yelling at us that we're spoiling and how long do I have something insane?
Speaker 1: Like literally like, I'm so sick of spoilers. I don't want to hear any spoilers. Could people stop spoiling things for me? Also, guys, what happens?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The way you the way you just summarize that is very funny. It was more about me trying to avoid these minds in the mindfield.
Speaker 5: Right, Like when you're interested in buying up a figure, tell one of us, but we will go to a source one for you.
Speaker 2: Right, I need a proxy. You're right, that's the smart move. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I will get you a add on figure as you have requested.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's no way one exists. I hope there's not. It's like, oh I gotta get.
Speaker 1: I think you underestimate the Japanese figure market.
Speaker 2: Someone just three D printed AID on this. There's like a TB figure.
Speaker 1: I bet they were able to choose between multiple different aid ons.
Speaker 2: He sucks.
Speaker 4: Can I can? I can I pause this for a second? Where is the Jojo print that was behind you?
Speaker 3: My?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you had ah it's there?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 4: He used to be right?
Speaker 2: You can't see it.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's not in view anywhere I moved him. It's do O and Jojo.
Speaker 2: There's there's It's okay, they live on.
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Don't read too much into it. Well, I'm also rearranging my office as well, so maybe he comes back into frame.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, Jojo hate her over here?
Speaker 1: After everything all, it takes episodes of berserk and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, hmmm, you've been replaced.
Speaker 1: Corporate's getting his ass kicked by Caska. It's not going very well for the dude. And that's when he uses the five hundred year Old Corporates technique exclusive to his family. He shoots her with an arrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the technique of like wine, I'm like a baby. Yeah yeah, a poisoned arrow. Yeah, specifically a numbing arrow. But you know, Caska fucking beast pulls it out and she's like, I hate this guy. Yeah, time for him to die.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile on the battlefield, Piscone and uh piscone and guts keep fighting. Guts.
Speaker 2: Sword snaps okay, Yeah, that sword has never looked so teeny tiny ever, Like that sort's like six That sword is six feet long, okay, and then they chop it off. It looked like someone like when they chop it off, they look like someone clipping their nails. Like that's how insignificant it seemed, just sort of flying through the air like that. Come on, that thing should have like killed eight people before it landed.
Speaker 5: Well, he said it cracked in the fight where he killed one hundred people back to back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, break that.
Speaker 4: Has That sword has put in some work.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not saying the sword is like damaged right and needs a repair. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying when it does break, it just looks like a freaking toothpick, you know, just flying through the air. I'm like, come on, put some respect on that sword. It was like eleven feet tall at one point.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't worry, Jeff. He'll get he'll get a better sword.
Speaker 2: He'll get Yes, he gets a much cooler sword after Satan helps him.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the other sword is called?
Speaker 2: Jeff with the new one called you're talking about. You'll never believe what it's called. It's called Jeff backlot for real.
Speaker 1: This is the bit we've wanted to get the entire where it.
Speaker 2: Recommended it to you. She's a spoiler. I really I would have seen that. Damn. All right, that's honor. That's an honor. They named it after me. I know you're named after the sword. What do you mean? I'm thirteen years Wait? When did when did the manga come out? I believe that not before I was born. There's no way, there's no way it's before I was Oh yeah, all right, so I'm still seven when this comes out. Yeah that sounds about. I've been named after Lucy but not me.
Speaker 1: H Berserk manga began in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Baby, like I'm sending you guys a picture forget Like, come on, you're telling me that this drawing does justice to how big his sword is. I mean, come on, it's just like a little tiny little dot in the corner. We need you understand, We need to put.
Speaker 1: That image somewhere in fairness, like we need to let people see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we update the podcast work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the sky by the way too. That's not even like it on the ground, Like what's happening. It's going away from you. Things get further away. I understand perspective to you. But this, yes, but come on, it's a funny. It's a funny.
Speaker 1: Still, it's pretty good. It's pretty good. So back to Caspa, Cascan Korbwitz and uhsk you know the Butdy's going numb. She's not able to react properly, and Corboitz has really taking it to her. He's coming at her with these uh these trusting techniques, the lance attacks, and she's she's kind of having a tough time and he corners her and he's like, maybe I'll let you be my lady or something. I don't know, well I'm capable of okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he's like I'm going to cut some limbs off, then we'll figure out our relationship after that.
Speaker 1: I don't know he said that, well he's bad. Yeah, but cask answers by just backflipping over this asshole and slicing his face in half.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: That's a real good flip as well. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I really like the animation for the cut as well. It's just like it looks like a real delicate little cut, and then you see the blood trailing down its face and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, right. It also puts good for a numb person, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, imagine watch she could do.
Speaker 2: She wasn't numbed totally.
Speaker 5: It also doesn't have They don't use the sound of the sword like hitting anything. You just hear it like whip, yeah, but you don't. It's so it sounds like she missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and then it's like it's cool.
Speaker 1: But so Goots is trying to fend off Biscon with his tiny baby knife basically, and he's like, oh no, I am dead, and his men rush Piscon and get fucking annihilated. Like the way these dudes fall it looked like they jumped into a helicopter blade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they get absolutely shrecked.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And in the darkest moments, the hero of this series, Zodi Immortal, shows up and tosses Guts.
Speaker 2: Is wielding Jeff Bacalau his head. He's like, oh, I see your toothpick sword was severed. Maybe this will help, and he's just like frisbees this thing down on high.
Speaker 1: It's pretty dope, it's pretty perfects the standard. It is ridiculously huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had no problem picking it up.
Speaker 1: To come.
Speaker 5: Yeah, smaller than his actual like his originally it's shorter.
Speaker 2: It's the girth that is. Yeah, it's chonky though. It's a chonky boy.
Speaker 1: And you know what, Goots takes that sword and he cuts off not only Piscond's head, but Piscond's little horse's head.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's pretty grossing, not great, not great.
Speaker 1: People don't agree with us. Everyone thinks this is amazing and you know what, fair enough. I We then see the governor ship head and he's beginning to be like oh oh, and that's when he's like no, And that's when Caska comes over. The battle meant to show that they've actually captured the castle, and the order is given let the enemy flee unless they try and fight back, then you can kill them, and at that point the battle is effectively over. Our boys in the Band of Hawk have done the impossible. They have taken the Castle of Jeweldry, which is held out for a hundred years.
Speaker 2: And they do it in an afternoon, is what it seems like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so I was like, I told you I could do it to the bend of the book.
Speaker 5: Do it.
Speaker 4: I'll do it without blinking.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: The king ship Bag is like, no, I'm having a very bad day. And that's when Griffith pulls up on him, and Griffith has the most hey, motherfucker look on his face I have ever seen in my life. For people who might be watching this episode along with the podcast for whatever reason, the time code is sixteen minutes and fifteen seconds. And yeah, I'm sending it to the chat here. Griffith is just making this face. Anyone ever looked at me like that, I would be so sung.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the look that.
Speaker 3: My mom gave me one time when we were in a shop and I dropped something, you know.
Speaker 2: So it is insane that he was like, it's insane that he was like, oh, I'm so glad to see you. Don't you feel the same way, aren't you as glad to see me? Like I just thought that was so crazy, I know, but it's just so insane. And then Griffith is like the fuck do you mean?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And then he just sort of like pokes him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he's like in the face General ship Bag Governor ship Bag is like stroking his leg like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like Griffith, buddy, buddy.
Speaker 4: Remember the good times we had?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. I do think the whole speech, Griffith gives them the like like, you know, the the old I don't hate you, but nothing you like.
Speaker 2: The movie and Bison quote.
Speaker 1: For me, it was tuesday for me as a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I do think there's some great facial expressions out of Griffith. Here she is looking or he is looking at this man the same way my my mom looked at me when I showed her my new tattoo.
Speaker 2: Oh no it was bad.
Speaker 1: Ah, So she's not a fan of tattoos just in general.
Speaker 2: Well that's good for you.
Speaker 1: I guess the new one that the snake one here, Like, yeah, I knew she wasn't gonna like that, and boy, she didn't but but I built in a fail safe for the viewera can't see it. My I have a snake tattoo on my arm and it's like a snake coming out of a bunch of flowers. But the flower is a lily, and his favorite flowers are lilies. And so when she when she got really mad, I pointed to the lily and I was like, what's up, mam, And she was like, it's a lily. And I go, who do you think I got that for? And I saw her face soften just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Slide You're like, I got that for my good friend Lily. Did you think? Sorry? Mom, not you?
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, it's a great scene. It's just really really good and it's nice to see this asshole get exactly what he deserves.
Speaker 5: He gets poked in the face like front on, like not a slash, it's nice, pale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sucks, and then like he just you know, he was this big, powerful person and then he just dies in the dirt with the wind blows and it's like good good, and you know what, I don't know how else to say it. There's just good vibes all around. At this point. The Caska's kind of you know, she's dealing with the numbing here. And there's a really sad little shot where she's just kind of left on the on the battlements as everyone else goes off to celebrate, and it's just Caska from very far away, being like okay, And that is when Guts rides up and he's like, yo, dude, nice job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he sweeps her up. Yeah, so you want to go down there.
Speaker 1: And they're both they both watching Griffith and like everyone's like congratulating Griffith and gathering around him, and Caska she lets out a little tear and it's like, man, she dude so much. What did you say, Lucy?
Speaker 4: Get over it?
Speaker 2: Really no, And then like you just.
Speaker 3: Don't hang up everything in your life and do it for a boy.
Speaker 1: He does have beautiful Have you seen Griffith? Like this isn't like this is like a holy person we're talking about, Lucy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is you know, this is he's endgame.
Speaker 5: He's also obviously manipulative. You can like see it, and I completely disagree.
Speaker 1: I think this this dude's hard is in the right place.
Speaker 2: No, I think he knows exactly what he's doing. Yeah, Okay, well consciously.
Speaker 1: So uh good scoops casco up it takes their takes or downstairs. We then get like a shot of Zodi Immortal watching everything from Hold On.
Speaker 5: You forgot that he leaves the sword of Jeff back a lot behind which is and then he like turns to it and he's like sword.
Speaker 2: This yeah, impostor sword.
Speaker 1: Then that's Zod looking his most acuma ish by far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, crazy, how much acuma he's got? Yep?
Speaker 1: We then get a did you ever see like just a bit in a TV show? And it's a real just the Order of Evil Villains moments where the villains are being ridiculously villainous? Basically you know what this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: You know what this remind me of is the cutaways in Kingdom Hearts Too, but it's all the fucking Disney villains.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this reminded me of? It's the scene in Hot Fuzz where the group of just like hiding behind that church.
Speaker 1: Someone someone asked me recently and I really had to think about this, what is one series that no one has ever recommended you? And and I came three, that's not the series. Though I came to the conclusion that it's Kingdom Hearts. No one at least in my adult life, has ever come to me and said, John, I think you'd really like Kingdom Hearts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to be and I say this as someone who was a big Kingdom Hearts. Man, you have to be a child, because that's when it resonates with you, because it's all the Disney stuff, it's all the Final Fantasy stuff, and then you latch onto that and you forgive it for all of its numerous flaws.
Speaker 1: The ground I legit like and I mean there's one hundred percent. Seriously, I'm jealous of people who played Kingdom Hearts as teenagers because I just don't think that shit is going to land the same way. And like, I'm so annoyed. I used to love Final Fantasy, but for whatever reason, I never picked up Kingdom Hearts, and I bet if I had, I would have loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's that's your sliding doors moment, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that instead of instead of picking up Kingdom Hearts, you picked up.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I have no idea that and Goonies for me your boat, Like, man, I wish I'd seen these movies in the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember seeing Goonies once when I was a kid, but it never resonated with me.
Speaker 2: Really, isn't it a new one coming out? Probably? God? Probably? Yeah, And I'm making another Goonies.
Speaker 4: Goon again.
Speaker 1: So the the evil Orderer of Villains is once again talking about poisoning Griffith. Didn't work the first time, but it might drive, except this time they have a backing. We shall say the Queen sure merges from the shadows. She wants Griffeth dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy's just got a list of enemies.
Speaker 5: Bena jesuit looking as lady nasty women, maleficent.
Speaker 2: I think ye for sure here, Oh yeah, in an evil way, right, the same way I think evil people are portrayed in like a cool way. And she reminds me of.
Speaker 4: Which ones which ones, Jeff, Which evil.
Speaker 2: People reminds me of a from Final eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and as well, Jeff, she thinks stocks are cool, so you can't like dislike.
Speaker 2: Exactly innocent, innocent queen.
Speaker 1: That draws to the end at two fine episodes of Berserk.
Speaker 2: Here tremendous, a tremendous duo.
Speaker 1: Field about these episodes overall, kind.
Speaker 2: Of real strong. I it's always gonna be fighting is that we're just always in a battle. This is just always battles always. It seems like every battle we do. This is the battle to end all battles. This battle, this castle had not been breached in a hundred years. Well is it going to be four hundred years next time?
Speaker 3: If you think about it like this, one about it. This war has been going on for a hundred years. And the whole thing with the Band of the Hawk is that they are the only people who can get this shit done. So the block has been there for the Shooters and Midguard for the last hundred years.
Speaker 4: It's just like not a problem for this band.
Speaker 2: Of They're just chumps.
Speaker 4: There's chumps.
Speaker 2: Finally we got a winning formula in the form of the Band of the Hawk. Yeah, plowing through.
Speaker 1: You know, they lose their best warrior, which it seems is about to happen.
Speaker 2: Unless he retires and goes into free agency, you know. Yeah, but we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I am very much looking forward to I mean, I always look forward to the next episodes. But we're we're getting there.
Speaker 5: Things are over halfway through this episode.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, fifteen and sixteen? How many are there total? Before you? Yeah? Oh geez, definitely five more apps. Okay, yeah, we're getting there. We're moving right along. It's happening, but yeah, exciting time to do it.
Speaker 1: For this episode of Jeff Jeffson's Our Adventure, Lucy James Games, Where can the People Find You?
Speaker 3: You can find me loaded up on Allergy Medications at Lucy James Law Games on Blue Sky and Lucy James Games everywhere else.
Speaker 1: Tamorre, We're saying, where can the people find you?
Speaker 5: I am Tomorrow h dot Com on Blue s Guy, and then just more h everywhere else.
Speaker 1: Jeff Backler, where can the people find you?
Speaker 2: You can find me everywhere everywhere. I'm back on Twitter now I'm kidding. Uh, you find me everywhere you want to find me and reach out to me and I'll get in touch with you. And I'm very excited this podcast is going. It's like momentum building up. We're getting exciting. I did well. I didn't write every single page of it. I need to be clear, but I have written a story that a webcomic is based on. Yes Tomorrow, thank you for saying so. It's called What Lies Below Know. Whether you did it or not, I did. It's coming out July ninth, which you will probably get to pre register before when this podcast airs. And that's right, John, Your lily tattoo reminded me of the title of the of the of the comic called the Story.
Speaker 1: It was, Yeah, it's for Jeff's comic.
Speaker 2: Tada really stuck the landing. There.
Speaker 1: You have a website that people could sign up for, and I believe A Little I Do was released recently as well.
Speaker 2: That is correct. There's a teaser trailer that it's out now. You can go to belowthelilies dot com and pre register and you will get all the information you would like to have on when this will be available to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you showing me a little dribs and dribs of this comic and just with one hundred percent sincerity. I want to say, looks fucking sick, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks, I didn't draw any of it, but I appreciate it. Uh you know, b yes, my brain. So yeah, it's very exciting. That would do me a great deal of pleasure if you would check it out. Thank you for saying so, John. Thank you for stop recording.
Speaker 1: On literally every episode we've ever done, Jeff spends about five minutes like we're all trying to get out of the call, and Jeff's like, well I could do better than that, and he just keeps and now it's now it's his time to prove that.
Speaker 2: That's true. Put up her, shut up, as they say, you know.
Speaker 1: You can find me. Let's say on blue Sky and Ipatchuo friends, thank you for joining us today. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,