Speaker 1: How can you couldn't just go home, dude, That's all we had to do. Stin, What the fuck? It was all planned out? You knew this whole time?
Speaker 2: Why because it was me.
Speaker 1: I'm the one who took a dump in the urinal. What the stars were full? And I didn't want to miss recess. I didn't think you would trying to do such a big deal. So you blamed the government, and the government was more than willing to take the blame so long as it made them look responsible for nine to eleven. Kick As.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Going down to South Park, the podcast where we always have ourselves a what mister Davis.
Speaker 1: A raging clue ranging what oh good time always ever salves a time?
Speaker 3: We always have ourselves a time indeed, and this week we're going to be dropping a deuce the urinal, the urinal due, here's a mystery mischief, the urinal duty Soundander.
Speaker 1: And I am guy. Yes, Welcome to the podcast where we believe that nine eleven was in fact an inside jobs. I try to buy the uh, not just the American government, but the whole New world. Mark Chapman did it, didn't he? Oh? Yeah? So yeah, you just read Catcher in the roy I won too many times, like time to take down a couple of skyscrapers.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, yes, we don't want to make jokes about nine eleven. We've got we do not, we do not.
Speaker 1: But when such a momentous event happens, yeah, I think that's a sort of a natural inclination. Not you don't go automatically low like inside job or conspiracy theory or something like that, but you start to think, could it maybe?
Speaker 3: Well, I think every generation has their their big conspiracy theory, right, sure, Well, who would have had roswo that was was that in the fifties sixties?
Speaker 1: Was well, things that didn't really sort of gain traction until the seventies or so.
Speaker 3: The big one was the moon landing. Right before before me was the moon landing, right JFK assassinationssassination.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I knew of these conspiracy theories, but I didn't have that emotional connection to them because I didn't live through them. I think nine to eleven was the first real big conspiracy theory that I.
Speaker 1: Didn't live through.
Speaker 3: But I was alive when it happened, and I was like, oh and you just see it, and was just starting to come out and you see doctored images via email, people saying.
Speaker 1: Look there's a face in this smoke. Well ship, mister devil. What was that? There was that documentary called Loose Change, I think it was. It was all about the nine to eleven conspiracy theories. And I think they are they name checking this. It's Charlie Sheen and someone else, Paul or Abdul Maybe I don't know, but yeah, they were like, and I say legitimate people talking about Charlie Shane, but like big names were like, well, you know it was it wasn't just the way they say it was. There's a lot more to it than that was it? Though? Yeah? I mean you it's very easy if you were I don't know either, someone who likes to believe in the status quo. It's very easy to be like like.
Speaker 3: Really, well, that's one of my favorite moments. Was I love cul deliver delivery of really really really because the thing is you don't believe it because you just try to be you try to have this mindset of I'm not an art word as they use in this episode here, I'm very heavily so yeah, yeah, very so indeed. I'm just you know, I'm thinking logically, like, what is the logical explanation for this?
Speaker 1: What's what we see?
Speaker 3: What they explain is usually what it is, right, but people need to find No, they can't possibly be it. We can't possibly be that stupid. We can't possibly have allowed these people to take hijacked planes and do this. There has to be another reason.
Speaker 1: We have to have.
Speaker 3: Done it ourselves, our government and I love the twists and this of the government going, well, we planted the conspiracies to make everyone think that we were in control of them.
Speaker 1: Are you Are you ware of the term Ockham's razor? Do you know what that means? I don't know what it means, but I've definitely had it, yeah, which is essentially it means the simplest explanation is often the correct one. Yeah. Yeah, pissed off Muslim, Yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: But I did lie the way throughout though they constantly made you. It was like twists and turns anything, Wait, parkms don't believe it's real. Oh shit. It sort of it fed into the people who want to believe conspiracies. See it was there, and like, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: This is a really good job of plotting vibe. So who you know, we tend to admire they're plotting and storytelling skills. But I mean this wrong footed you in so many different ways and just really kept you engaged and on top of the humor of it, which was pretty funny, but yeah, the way it just turned into this ongoing really really yeah yeah, No, I really enjoyed that aspect. I really enjoyed that aspect of it.
Speaker 3: Because I think today's version of nine to eleven or today's conspiracy theory, the big conspiracy theory of today's generation is either COVID or Trump's failed assassination with the ear How did his ear heal so quickly? And why was there a flag in the perfect spot? And why was he not running away scared? That kind of thing, like I don't fit into it, and all.
Speaker 1: That stuff about why don't we know anything about these shooters? Yeah, I mean often when there's when you have things like there's you've got news agencies or intelligence apparatus sort of going deeply and into who this person was and what motivated them. You don't know, I don't remember the shooter's name at all. You just move on to today's world bit of news. Next day yeah, I mean JD Vans US Vice President Jadvance copped a lot of flak for this, but I get the feeling there's a nugget of truth in there. He said on some podcasts recently that the Watergate scandal and basically, you know, got Richard Nixon kicked out of the White House, that would be like a twelve hour incident. The news cycle would just be like, oh, what they broke in and they were doing this and the president sort of knew about it. Yeah, okay, and yeah, twelve hours later, people have moved on to the next thing. Everyone's like, well, that just speaks volumes about how you know, degraded our political system.
Speaker 3: Is like, yes, but also our attention spans for hops are fucked. It's interesting because Nicol and I were watching an episode of Law and Order from a couple of years ago, season twenty fourth, so we've been like twenty twenty four five and we're watching it. I'm going, why does this feel familiar?
Speaker 1: With this story?
Speaker 3: So a guy shoots the cee of a private health insurance and he's on the run, and all these people are trying to help all the all the residents of New York, like helping him get away, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, why is this. Oh, it's that Luigi GUYII. And I was like, did he get a victor? I looked it up and I was like, oh, he still hasn't go to But it's like remember when he was everyone was talking about how long did Luigi was? Twenty twenty four? So this was a rip from there. I mean, it wasn't like it wasn't like Simps was predicted that. It predicted that.
Speaker 3: It was a parody of that because at the end, because Lauren or does that so oft because at the end he goes to trial and like we find a defendant cut the black, I don't know who what they's like, yeah, yeah, was.
Speaker 1: Like WHOA done it again?
Speaker 3: But the thing is my point was that it was like, remember when that Luigi guy was what everyone was talking about, and now it's like is he in jail yet?
Speaker 1: Like you just move on? Oh you really do? Don't you just move on?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just thought that a really good job of just tackling conspiracy theories here. But my question is watching this episode in particular, in twenty twenty six, we lived through nine to eleven, so it rings true with us, right, yeah, we're coming up to the twenty fifth anniversary then we are, indeed, But anyone under twenty five watching this, would they really care?
Speaker 1: Would they be? Like? Because do people still talk about nine to eleven conspiracy theories? And unless you live through it?
Speaker 3: But even if you live through it, have we have we kind of as a as a general populate population for the majority of us, have we just moved on and just kind of accepted it was.
Speaker 1: Just the Muslims. It was just a terrorist.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't say the Muslims. It was a terrorist. They were Muslims, but they were terrorists, not because that wasn't they were terrorists?
Speaker 1: Correct? Yeah? Yeah, I think so. Yeah. I mean yeah, I always think that September eleven truthers or whatever. We're a very small subset of people. It gets to a point, I guess, to a point where people go, I just don't care anymore. The moon landing. It's like you commit now and say it's fake, and people go whatever. What I always say is because like I always say, print the legend. I mean, if the moon landing was fake, it's like so much positive stuff will still emerge from it. Nonetheless, I mean, even the stuff that led up to it with you know, JFK saying things like we choose to go to the moon night because it's easy, but because it is hard. It's like, that's a really great message, like push yourself, do hard as shit, have grand ambitions. It's like, and there was a time when you know, for the President was actually saying that to you go, yeah, we're capable. Really, you know, if we push us there, we're capable of really great things. And if we didn't actually go, I mean, it's still a pretty impressive achievement. Faking everything like that.
Speaker 3: It's funny that the people who have the conspiracy of the moonlanding being fake fake, right, the people who believe that, are they the same people who believe that nine to eleven was an inside job, because it feels like they're opposite sides of the spectrum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really interesting. I'd love to see sort of a Venn diagram of what conspiracy theorists believe in and if someone is like a conspiracy theorist across the board, if they're like, that's not true, that's not true, that's not true. I don't believe that. I don't believe that. I don't believe that then you'll never believe anything. Well, that's true. It's hard.
Speaker 3: Twenty six with AI and everything, of course, but the thing is you can always trust us. The reason I asked that question was that so the people who believe the Moonline moonlanning was fake are doing it because they believe there's no way the American government could do this.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The people who believe nine to eleven was inside job are believing are saying that the government is so good and so powerful that they created this inside job. So it's saying one saying that the government's two in nept and had to fake it, the other one saying the government is so well organized they're able to fake this this terrorist attack.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, I think a lot of conspiracy theorists take that mindset because they like to think that someone is in charge, or they like to think that there's some grand plan behind it all and that it's not all just random. I find it awfully confusing, which is why I just tend to toe the party line. It's like we went to the moon. I believe there are there is life on other planets. I don't think it looks like little gray dudes, because I think it's if there is life somewhere else, it's probably like bacteria or a mist or something like that. Someone just drew aliens once.
Speaker 3: It's like, that's what aliens look like forever, pretty much like we've just accepted that's what aliens look like.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. I mean. You We've talked about Steven Spielberg a lot on Avaad podcast, on our various podcasts, and on you know, the movie Guy with Marlton Davis. We talked about Close Encounters. I think that was the first time that you saw like the alien that had the big head and the very slender body. I think, Okay, it seems to me unless there was you know, stuff prior to that in the seventies, or it's like I was addictive aliens and they look like this, But it feels like Close Encounter was kind of like ground zero for creating that alien, and now that seems to be the default mode for all aliens, right, big head, slender body, even to this day.
Speaker 3: I won't spoil things, but you know the film talking about from this year, I do project al Mary. But the other story to this one was that there was a herd found in the toilet by mister Mackie in the urinal, Yes, and he had to get to the bottom of it, and they tried to somehow link that with nine to eleven. Comes this big, you know, cat and mouse story about trying to find out you know. So it starts off with him trying to find out who did the third in the toilet in the urinal. Then it becomes the government responsible. Is that how it all works out? They tried to linked the nine to eleven the common lists to nine to eleven because Kyle was the master in line behind nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: And he's got his big theory. What is the theory? It's basically it's like one fast one. Yeah, I've never dived too deeply into conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: Two towers, Yes, two minus one is one one and one is eleven and the nine members of Silverstein's Silverstein Silversteine's Who's Silverstein by the way, I don't know, but he says silver Stein at this point probably, Well, I get.
Speaker 1: The feeling it might be just a stereotypically Jewish name and love the look, but it could be Silverstein. Nine to elevens of a look. Larry Silverstein is an American billionaire businessman, so is he the guy who is shordered like a lot of Stock's the real estate of Alpert who signed a ninety nine year lease for the World Trade Center complex in July two thousand and one, just six weeks before the attacks. And he took out like a bunch of insurance or something. Oh wow, Okay.
Speaker 3: History includes a routine doctor's appointment that saved his life, a massive insurance payout, and leading the two decade rebuilding effort of ground zero. So yeah, his so his board of directors had nine people nine plus eleven nine nine eleven the final question. Yeah, final equation two minus one plus nine eleven equals twelve. Most mind is Kyle because he benefited both doing because he did well in.
Speaker 1: His spelling test.
Speaker 3: You got the store on twelve days after the nine eleven text.
Speaker 1: It was this be hugely. But that's what conspiracy do is do. Except yeah, when you break it all down like that, I'm not saying it holds worter, but it's like, oh, Bak Winstone actually did their research, and I love the reaction here. It's one of my favorites. Let's get the favorite moments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Clyde there, whoa, because that's what happens.
Speaker 1: There's always at least one person in the gets there min Oh yeah, it gets the entire world rocks. Yeah by that kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I read that was the one. The first time I read I would have been like, I know, twelve thirteen. It was like, do you think that maybe oxygen is actually poison? Oh, it's like the cancer to us and it's just killing us slowly until we die. And I'm like, oh shit, oh shit, it's oxygen that's killing us, but we need it to breathe.
Speaker 1: Oh great, now I'm going Now I'm gonna be thinking about that when every breath that day, like oxygen is what is the thing that's killing us? But we need it. It's a real slow release.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it just kills some of us faster than others. Yeah, I'm like, oh fuck, that actually makes sense.
Speaker 1: That might take you ninety six years to kill you, but it'll get yet. Actually it's it's probably wrong, but I remember reading it for the first one was a kid going That was the first one I went, whoa, oh, yeah, I'm sure if we went to any any sign, does it anyone with any knowledge of like, yeah, how you're lung work? For instance, they would say no, that's completely wrong, and here's why. Yeah. The thing of it is, yeap, science needs better ambassadors or better spokespeople. I mean we do have a fair few of them. Doctor Carl maybe, doctor Phil, doctor non natural doctor. Remember, oh, this would be before your time. But when growing up, when I was a kid, there was a show that was on like post school. It was like four four point thirty PM or whatever called The Curiosity Show.
Speaker 3: Are you aware of this? No, I will look it up. Watch you hit about the Curiosity Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This was on Channel nine and it was basically like a side show. I think America had this. Is that it? Yeah that sounds about seventy two nineteen seasons. Yeah, I had a bunch of guys who look like they're being on watch List. Now. So is this an American show? No, this was Australian really. Yeah, but they would, I think, to the best of my recollection, they would do like science experiments and things like that. It went to nineteen ninety so it was hosted by Rob Morrison and Dianne Hutton or was that Dianne maybe Dean Hutton his work Yeah, yeah, Dean.
Speaker 3: So it's Dean with E on the end. Yeah, Dean Hutton. The show was produced by Banks Your Productions. Five hundred episodes were produced across nineteen seasons. Clips from the episodes have been archived on YouTube for preservation.
Speaker 1: That sounds awesome. I love that YouTube, does it? That's the prosatory of all knowledge. That's one of that I said to Nicola the other day. I'm like, YouTube's just TV now. I asked the many people do you have Netflix on artists and to have YouTube? Yeah, it's all YouTube, absolutely. Yeah, It's one of the best investments I've made is getting YouTube Premium. No tell me about it. Yeah, that shit's dope, brought to you by YouTube. Rand of the part the hids because it cuts out the ads, it's important, Yeah, absolutely. But yeah, the curiosity show that this is something you would have on after school. I'm not it was like one of the an institution kind of. But it was like when you'd go to like like the Melbourne Show or something you always wanted to get, like the Violet Crumble show bag or something ese. But this was like a showback from the hospital. Yeah, you know, it'd be like it was full of healthy stuff.
Speaker 3: It's like you know when your mum buys your your auntie buys you things that you need for Christmas as post things that you want correct like I want candy?
Speaker 1: Why have I got socks as opposed to an hour like you got miss Dope socks? Fantastic?
Speaker 3: What Past came out the other day and I was like, I'm officially I was excited by seeing South Pike hondies.
Speaker 1: I was like South Pike Undies. But but to rewind a little bit, Yeah, science needs better spokespeople. Would you like to hear the theme song We'll Take You Back? It might makes I'm not saying this was my Is this it curiosity? The thing is you actually like intelligence?
Speaker 3: For watching this, you're gonna learn ship And the curiosity was I like the next level up from play school.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah. I think I was miss sort of representing itself. I don't think it's all science. It's kind of like like, these are things that happened in the world. You may not know. It's internet pre Internet essentially, it's like, have you seen this to be good about this? Yeah? That's cool? Yeah, man, curiosity share and if there was I don't know you had the cool science dude. It was like, this is how your lungs work. You know, these are things you breathe, and this is what keeps you this is what keeps your vehicle moving. Like, wow, that's cool, that's nice, And then you might be less susceptible to conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's just because you hear conspiracy theories right, and you think, well, I'm instantly going to be a whack job if I believe any of these conspiracy theories. Sure, but some conspiracy theories have been proven true over time, and you're like, fuck.
Speaker 1: The one.
Speaker 3: I chose not to believe it because some people just you know, they believe the conspiracy theories. Not I just I think I just by default just don't believe them. Sometimes I hear things and I go, I see what you're saying. I still don't believe it because I guess I just don't want to believe it. I'd rather believe what's easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the average sort of semi intelligent person realizes there's some degree of there's stuff going on that we don't know about. Yeah, but I don't think it really ever extends to something as big as say something like September eleventh. I think it's usually just like there's a bit of corruption going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: For me, the thing about big conspiracy there is like the moon landing, for example, I was actually talking to people about, I know, three weeks ago at a friend's place, no friends of friends, and they were avid believers that of conspiracy and that like to the point where like their whole demeanor change when it was brought up.
Speaker 1: Okay, and how could you what about that the flag movement?
Speaker 3: And I was just like, my thing is, there was four hundred thousand people working on that project. Expect me to believe that not one of them, Yeah, it's coming out and just said it was fake and there's.
Speaker 1: Someone on their deathbed.
Speaker 3: Yes, Like to me, if there if there was proof that it was fake, we'd know by now. Yeah, like it's been sixty years.
Speaker 1: We would know.
Speaker 3: And I was like, that's what you believe, That's fine. I believe logically that if four hundred thousand people worked on this project, one of them would have blown the whistle.
Speaker 1: One Now you'd think, so, yeah, people tend to be blab amount.
Speaker 3: Think think of the money you could earn by being the whistleblower of the moon landing. If you had genuine proof it was fair. Yeah, why would you not on your deathbed like you said, Hey, kids, I'm going to make our family a fucking fortune by being the whistle blow of the moon landing. And then I think the person was saying they all signed NDAs. I'm like, your deathbed, it doesn't matter, but.
Speaker 1: Would would not have it. And I was like, that's fine. We're not even talking about an NDA here. It's like, if you ever tell anybody this, we're killing your whole generation. We're killing your family generation by.
Speaker 3: J But there's there's no way that that many people can be And that's the same thing for me with COVID, people saying it's all conspiracy development. I'm like, there's no way that every scientist in the world is working together against us.
Speaker 1: How was it a conspiracy they're saying it was.
Speaker 3: The conspiracy theory I he for COVID was that it was created in a lab to have us take these injections that are now controlling, not controlling our minds, but just get controlling. They want they want to, they want us to take these needles, and most people will refuse to take this needle we don't know of, so we'll create this fake disease in a lab. Put it out into the public, create fear, and everyone will get this JAB and now we can control them.
Speaker 1: Do you get the jab, the JAB and you get boosters. Yeah. I mean I've had a bunch and I don't feel subnicked significantly different Noel, because I'm older.
Speaker 3: But people kept saying everything changed after COVID. It's like, yes, because we were locked in our fucking houses.
Speaker 1: What it did, I would say, if there's any conspiracy theory surrounding COVID, it's like it Netflix did it. No, it fucked up the economy. Yeah, it completely tanked the economy.
Speaker 3: Well, that and just people's ability to socialize. People just people prefer to stay home now then go out. It costs more. But b I just I've got a few mates of mine who I feel like I'm more socially awkward now because they spent so long by themselves in their house.
Speaker 1: But then, was COVID that long in the scheme of things? I mean maybe if you're a little older, it was two years, I guess two years about living your house. I left my house all the time during COVID, not not all. I mean, I've mainly gone to Luise's place. Yeah, just started saying each other. Yeah, but I get it. You didn't go out, you didn't go out. No, I know it. Yeah, I know what you mean. The basically, the freedoms of just life were taken away for years. That's true when it comes to this thing. I always defer to. There's a line in the great movie All the President's Men about Watergate where the character of Deep Throat, who's the guy providing woodwind burnsteing with the information, what a name, what a great name? Great this guy who basically says about the whole Watergate thing. Because everyone's like, oh my god, this is such great conspiracy. Everybody's involved, this guy says, the fact of the matter is these are not very broad guys, and things just got out of control. Yeah. And I tend to think that people are ascribing too much intelligence and ingenuity on the part of a lot of these conspiracies. So I don't think. I don't think it's the case.
Speaker 3: It's like a little clapto guy you got away with a few times, got ahead of himself, took a few too many suits sunglasses.
Speaker 1: And got caught. Correct, I only took one pair of sunglass, how many books? Was it though? Four? Please stop bringing up clear this is going to be related to our next episode because we were talking about statutal limitations. Yes, but yeah urinal do I for one have never taken a dump in a urinal I've seen. So what's your most horrific? What are your favorite? Mostion? In episode spot to talking about faite a massive agent? You talked about Clyde going whoa leaning up to that? If we zoom in on one of the drinned house just dreadful? What what do you used to call that? Was it? Ms paint Kyle demonic grin holding a note and was gonna.
Speaker 3: Wear with I can still visualize that the devil's face in the smoke of it. It's like, why did we believe this stuff? But the thing is nine to eleven For me, I think it ranged runs true, like just vividly in my mind because I was only twelve or thirteen when it happened. I think I just turned thirteen. And for kids and they touched onto here in the episode, I'm surprised they didn't dove into it further, and I thought that's what they're going to go for. When the kids were talking about nine to eleven and whatnot, and sheerly runs off and has a PTA meeting saying, we can't have the kids that confused about nine to eleven, the conspiracy, blah blah blah. All these conspiracies were running well with kids because this was our first real, big, major events and we were worried that the world was coming to an end. I have vivid memories of kids in the schoolyard saying, oh, yeah, it's going to be another world war. We're going to die soon.
Speaker 1: And we believed that. I was thinking that I was an adult. Yeah yeah, I mean that was like I almost said. I was working at the local newspaper the night that September eleven happened, and it was all we talked, a all we covered for the next week.
Speaker 3: In every way, yeah, I don't think any looking back, I don't think any adults, parents, teachers, anyone sat us down the kids and actually explained to us what was going on. We had to start to try and figure it out for ourselves. I think that the world was in such a state of panic that I think the parents just thought, O, the kids aren't going to get it. But going back, I'm thinking we were pretty we were really worried, and I just don't remember having any conversations with a grown up at the time explained to me like it will likely be okay for you guys, but we didn't get that. And I think that's what they were touching on here when Chilla's like, the kids are running wild with conspiracies, we need to explain to them, and then they never touch on it from then on. But I just think that was an element of nine to eleven. I don't think really gets discussed enough about. Sure, teenagers maybe like you know, in their fifteen sixteen year olds, they knew right, but the kids who were alive during the time, it wasn't explained to them. We're trying to figure it out for ourselves.
Speaker 1: And maybe you're seeing it on the TV and you're look confused about I think you probably also pick up on the vibe of your yes, the grown ups around you who are like, ooh, that is terrible.
Speaker 3: It was the first time I remember seeing so many of my adult so many of the adults in my life being all worried. Yeah, like genuinely concerned.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing of it is, this is also this also happened in America. Yeah, first time in what over half a century that there'd been like an attack of this size age on American soil. Probably the biggest thing since Pearl Harbor. And America, of course has the world's ear in a lot of ways because it happened in the States. Ship there's the worst thing that ever happened. I remember there was some episode of like The West Wing or something I were talking about September eleven, and I think the Roblow character said, Yeah, it's pretty big deal for America in you know, in the Middle East. That's kind of like Tuesday. Yeah, this happens all over the world.
Speaker 3: Just say someone hijacked the plane and drove it too big, Ben, it would have been huge, Yeah, and the Americans would have offered the support, but it wouldn't have been this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Correct. A couple more favorite moments, if you don't mind, you mentioned Clyde going why before I thought Clyde cracking up when he's getting railed by mister Mackie. Did he say led a big mud bunky.
Speaker 3: I wanted to touch on that, so I did think the Mackie storyline here for me, there's a couple of elements I.
Speaker 1: Thought they were throughout the episode. I felt about beating a dead.
Speaker 3: Horse right With a couple of the gags, it felt like there was two aspects to the episode. I thought it just felt like Parker and Stone were just trying to humor themselves. Yes, and Mackie's variations on the word ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just his various euphan business fors.
Speaker 3: And the Hardley Brothers, right, the Hardy Brothers was I've never had a Hardy Brother's book.
Speaker 1: Right, Hardy Boys? Yeah, sorry, Hardy Boys. Even though they are brothers, they referred to as the Hardy Boys. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they are they brothers. The Hardy Boys are a wrestling team. Well, the Hardy Boys are also the detective boys in this they are the Hardley Boys.
Speaker 3: Harley Boy, that's Hardy Brothers. I know why said okay, yeah, the Hardy Boys. I should say right, because I'd say the WWE tag team with a Z because it was extreme.
Speaker 1: Boys. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I'm the greatest tag teams of all time.
Speaker 1: But you would have heard of you. Surely you have heard of Jeff Hardy the guy jumps off ladders. No, most of them jumped off flats. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, I just thought that reference was even like two thousand and six. Like, I grew up in the nineties and I had no recollection. I'd heard of the Hardy Boys. Yeah, I'd seen their books in the library. I've never gone, you know what, I'm going to pick up and read one of those books. And I'm watching this, going what's with the erection gags here?
Speaker 1: I did not get this. The face dish like it was.
Speaker 3: It was it them just they thought it was funny in the writer's room and just through it.
Speaker 1: Just it. It seems like a gag that slayed in the writer's room. Want to see because I was like, what is going on here? There was a Hardy Boys TV show in the seventies and eighties. Did they look like this? Do they talk like that? To the best of my recollection, No, they sort of cast young, I don't know, maleppers, young whip essentially, Yeah, young teen idol types, handsome young dudes. And do you know that named Nancy Drew? Yeah? Yeah, because I think Nancy Drew is like a spin off, like she's like the female with the Google version they had with the Torch. But I don't recall them being and I may be drawing a long bow here essentially closeted, closeted, incestuous. Yeah, I'm not even closeted.
Speaker 3: I just think that they, as you said, just felt like something that in the right with this be and in all.
Speaker 1: Honesty, I think a lot of people sort of came out of the going I've got a raging clothes. You're probably doing it for like a week or so. It's not it's not a gag that has legs like Nce, stay tuned for our next episode. That works, that just keeps working. But yeah, for I imagine you had someone who has no, say strongly to developed sense of humor of their own going to the playground for the next and for the next up, the days going around, I've got a raging cloe watch south Back.
Speaker 3: If that's that catchphrase. Was a scientist, someone who maybe been arrested for public masturbation or something of an erection that might still feel like it's relevant the.
Speaker 1: Late great Pea we Hermant got railroaded. Yeah, but yeah, if you've got a peewee style character who was busted for jacket and an adult theater among us, what are adult theaters for if not for Jack and Yeah, then maybe it makes a little sense unless it's you know, like, oh, hey, wouldn't be funny if the Hardy Boys were hot for each other. Yeah. I just thought it was got and got so turned on by by solving crimes. I think because the entire time I'm trying to work out what is this referring to? What is this? And it just thought it feels like a reference, doesn't It feels like there's some joke in here that I'm not getting. Yeah, it's a reference or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that felt And what was the other thing that you I was just Mackie is going on about the du so I thought I thought mack I thought that was kind of funny.
Speaker 1: It was funny. It's a decent enough runner. Yeah, it just sort of just kept going and going. But yeah, it was fine. Yeah. By the way, sorry, we were really sort of drifting away from our favorite moments. But I had to from Randy. Randy's great in this just doing that very truth seeking, noble truth seeking things in that we have to be brieve enough to ask question, Yeah, the empiside question. When the Hardly Boys are doing that, doing their clue shit, it's like I've got a raging clue let's follow it over here. Leave. It's like god speed, It's so serious. I love how they they when they use Randy like that, it's just like the voice of reason, just taking themselves so seriously and probably just just an idiot. I love that so much. That's okay. Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people trivia time. My first question for you is the first one. The mischie of the nal uneral urinal uneral urinal Deuce is issue number what it's number thirty seven? That was my first question. I like they cover because I love the way the issue of it was in the Torchlight. Yeah. Yeah, well that's a great that's great. They used to have books like this all the time. It was fantastic. Yeah, And I loved how you know this episode is titled Mystery the Urinal Deuce. The book is actually told Mystery of the Urinal Turd, is it? Yeah? Okay, so yeah, the villain parkerin Stone sort of turned the script into Comedy Central Leader and said go with this title. Sorry, all right, we'll go with you. My first question to you is what is the name of the website that Cartman uses to investigate his September eleven theories, and I thought it was nine to eleven truth or whoever it was it is, Oh, it is that one. So yeah, And I initially thought, oh, they're we're only going to see these ones, but then we see Brent with that guy.
Speaker 3: My next one is I've already spoiled this one. The spelling test was how many days after nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: Oh, it was like twelve days, five days. Yes. My third and final question for you is what is mister Venezuela's first name or his actual Christian name. He's got a badge on his on his shirt, Stephen, No, it is not. What is it? It is ose.
Speaker 3: I thought they'd go the other way where they wouldn't be Venezuela's like so on the nose and his name would be like Steve.
Speaker 1: I love mister. This is mister Bendersue the school journal. He makes six months, six monks an hour at best, best three kids at home. My next question, the follow a question for you, is named three of the terms that Mackie uses for poop in this one besides douce, because I have I've already mentioned mud monkey, big fudge dragon, fudge dragon. Yeh yeah, yeah, and oh damn it, there were so many, and I've forgotten there was a meaty chud. Meaty chud. That's a brown rag doll, a chocolate hot dog, a dookie. I love the dookie. It's such a cute name for a ship. It is, make a dookie. It's why I've never been able to take Christopher Lee's character in the Star with freakul seriously doo can dookoo? Yes? Or isn't it was the character in Scream is his name? I kept character what's his name? Jewey, Dewey, not Dooky, and then they and they call him either Dookie or Doofy in the Scary Doofy That's right, yes, yeah, well the Scary movie Rooboots. It came and went, didn't it. Yeah. It's like all these fans who are like so excited for went and went, oh ship, everyone's excited for stuff, and then it just vanishes. Yeah, I mean, nothing sticks it, Nothing sticks Toy Story five, It's like it's gone. People weren't all that mad about the Minions movie and was like the Minions movie.
Speaker 3: My kids went and saw it for still a holiday program, hollies, Like I'd never try it.
Speaker 1: Usually did that, I'd be so stuckd Holy really enjoyed it, but I read reviews like this, this is the lowest box office ever, and I'm like, it got care it got really great reviews and loan box. I was like, we meant to have the opposite opinions movie. What's going on anyway? It was just like poop number two, Doogie do crap, craped, pooped, deuce, turd, Meaty, Chad Brown, rag Doll, Chocolate, hot Dog, Fudge, Dragon, and mud Monkey. They're the best ones. They are good. All right, it's time there for some cheesy poop shout outs. Shall we get underway? Mister Davis, No conspiracy with these guys. They're all just top not I love cheesypoofs. You love cheesypoofs. Weed didn't need cheesypoofs. Weeety. I'm looking at Dano's green Here's just this long list of numbers, and now I'm really worried about d No. That's that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to finish Elliot's footy car collection. From that, I'm like, you need is this one?
Speaker 1: This one? This one's I'm not going to e Bay. I'm like number twenty seven from this one. Honest the guy look blood cabin stearing out one does one? Alright? Starting with the incredible Chisel's number was he fourteen? Okay, Patrick Dendrew is thirty five? Those two up here you get exact three. It comes to nineteen sixty three. Let's done, cats, pre there's a great conspiracy with the Geelng Cats. Who throws one out there? Now?
Speaker 3: Sure so it nineteen sixty three was the last time jeng Cat's won a Grand far before they are two thousands seven triumph.
Speaker 1: Right coach by your dad? Right? So the oh no, Bobby, what have you done? So the final score of that game was Hang on? What was it? Because once I see the score, I will know what the theory was. Hang on. Oh, by the way, this on I got to show you from Instagram Jehong Cats two thousand and seven, grand Oh, we're talking about two thousand and seven, grandpa. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So here's the because you mentioned sixty three. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the final score twenty four nineteen nineteen sixty three right to six eight forty four right, one hundred and sixty three was Gelong's final score. Nine and sixty three was the last year they won the Grand Final. Two players missed out on that Grand Final, Mark Blake number twenty four, Matthew Egan number nineteen. It had been forty four years since they'd won the last flag.
Speaker 1: What whoa look? What the fuck.
Speaker 3: So Geelong's final score twenty four ninety ninety sixty three, one hundred and sixty three. The two plays missed out in the final week of the Grand Final where players twenty four and players nineteen the team they beat. Their final scorees forty four. It's been forty four years since they won the Grand Final in nineteen sixty three. Their final score one hundred and sixty three.
Speaker 1: Dan, I'm about to say a word that explains just about everything in situations like this. Coincidence. Yes, but I'm just saying this is the kind of shit that people run on with you. Oh of course you it's so much fun to do, yes.
Speaker 3: But yeah again, I just remember people talking about that when the john Cats won the Grand Final, and I'm like, guys, calm down, it's just numbers.
Speaker 1: It's just numbers. And you know we've got the highest numbers that we won.
Speaker 3: Let's like that, I mean, with the highest of quality when it comes to patrons as well, started with katG.
Speaker 1: By the time you hear the KDG, you will have been the age that you are now for quite some time. But was ktg's birthday not long ago like last week, I believe, So we've got this happy birthday, Keith d.
Speaker 3: It's your birthday. God bless you this day. You give me the gift of an amazing peage and then bad you did jeeszs boop.
Speaker 1: Ok, it's bathday. Okay, keep doingy.
Speaker 3: Also, we also have David Stewart, Glenn go Mayor, is Justin park At, Zach Pruitt, Shanny Macker, Elliott j O'Neill, Isabella Murphy, Rach Beasley, Stephen Roberts, Shawn d V, Pete Anderson, Timothy Bells, and Andrew Davis, Kevin Dental, Planned Flood Bellow winder Bank, Jack McFadden, Heath Apple, be Adrick McLeod, March, Eleven Ginger and People Preston, Murray, t Lee, and Enriquez, Techlan Phoenix, Brian McCoy, Logan b James Sheppard, Joe Reading Said, Dave Pretzels McNally, Gavin Lane, Damie Miller, Charlie Joe, Abigail b Sharpkada and Craig Alti smash Gloucestar, thank you for being cheeseyboops here going down a south like, oh my gosh, what a hall of fame of name, absolute legends, every single one of those people, all right, one percent indeed all right. So the original air date of the Mystery of the Urinal Deuce was October eleventh, two thousand and six. The top three films at the US box office won this air number three open season, down from number one, number two The Texas Chainsaw Massacre at the beginning any good, no, no good? Okay, I think beats to two thousand and three remake, one of the best reboot of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I recall it being it's pretty nasty, the sequel to the remake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of nasty films. Sometimes you come across things on Twitter and it's like this final scene haunted me forever wherever this movie, And I'm like, what movie was this?
Speaker 1: It was a movie called Eden Lake. Oh. I was like, oh boy, why did I look this up? Oh boy? Yeah, not great. I was not watching the I wish I didn't look it up. Yeah, that's that is a really well made movie that I will never watch again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's drasy bark of Yeah, pretty much. It just gets worse and worse and worse and there's no happy ending.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Broad cast that's life though, that's probably a more realistic approach to what would happen in that situation. Absolutely great cast in that one, because I think it's Michael Fastbender, Yeah, Kelly Riley from Yellowstone and there's a Dutton ranch the new one, the spin off, and I think one of the young chaps in it is this kid Jack O'Connell, who I think was the bad guy in Sinners. Ah, yes, yeah, yeah, good movie. Don't watch it.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, if your future I'm a fan, we say, don't watch Jurassic Park. You're gonna watch it, you're probably gonna enjoy it, but you're never gonna watch it again. Correct, but watch it, but just we warned you your powers wounded?
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed. And number one was The Departed, Hey the padded Yeah Departed.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: You've never said it from start to finish, have you not? No, I've got it on four K what during the recent say I'm going to watch it check it out. Yeah, Yeah, it's good stuff. A lot of people were ragging on it recently because you know, like, who doesn't that's just fun to rag on things. Now everything's ragged on. People just say shit, yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like my theory now is people are so miserable now that they can't handle other people enjoying something.
Speaker 1: Correct, No, you're not let it.
Speaker 3: Enjoy Toy Story five. I'm like, see, I want to Toy Story five. I thought it was pretty mad, but I'm like, it's a toy story movie.
Speaker 1: My kids enjoyed it. Who cares? Correct? But there's people are going on, no, we should have been this, it should have been. I was just like, words, there's not another damn, And I was like, why do you care so much? Because lives are miserable and you need something. What's that that Simpsons headlines like talking dog to make life bearable? If it was oh, talking to you mean the barking dog, it's something like a headline that home is reading the paper and something like talking dog makes life bearable or something like that. I could have just been imagining this and I could have could have just come up with one of the best gags ever for the Simpsons.
Speaker 3: Yea, I'm getting the talking dog scene. From the from the Chili Peppers one. I can't find it.
Speaker 1: You could be right. Maybe it's got something to do with Gabbo as well. He'll tell us what to do. But it was basically, this very inane thing will make you know, we'll distract you for a little while and make it bring a little light to your life, just for a minute. And yeah, that's what a lot of the ship's meant to do. We're really investing too much in, like, oh, the magic of pixel will take me back to that time in my life where I had no way. Yeah, because you were a kid and everyone else was paying your fucking bills or the any concern you had was whether it was fruit loops or cocoa pops. Correct. Yeah, And you know, if you were a smart young player, you combined the two. Yeah, got a taste insation.
Speaker 3: Never combined fruit loops and cocoa pops. That would have been a demand. I've got to hear in that. Should I try it out, give it a whill man. I feel maybe to do some taste testes.
Speaker 1: With the kids. I would have occasionally was what was your odd combination for breakfast? I never really had anything like that. I would consider myself very adventurous. If I had like strawberry quick and chocolate quick, and I combined the two to make like a strawberry chocolate to milk drink, I would never do banana. I've never banana kid. I never liked I always loved it.
Speaker 3: I've never liked banana flav I like bananas, notavor, but una flavored lollies, bana flair.
Speaker 1: We have discussed this in the past. I've got a real hankering for like banana flavored stuff. Other banana's just fine, but banana flavored stuff, I'm all over it. Yeah, and it always get I always copped a lot of flag for it. As I've said, I am a slat for variance, and I've been that way since I was a child. I was a child slut. Feel free to feel free to click that would have really liked you nice, what a hot lady, n But it was a little kid, and you know, you go get Big M's and they had like Big m blueberry, very short lived. I was like, I'm going to try that. It was looking at me like, why don't you have chocolate? You're freaking but you know, like banana stuff or what it was like Oh yeah, I got to try that, and I'm that to this day. I mean, there's a great Instagram acan called the Grocery Geek. It's like this variants coming out coming soon to a cols near you, and I'm like, can't wait. Put it in the calendar mid July. You say, I'll be there opening money.
Speaker 3: I got a variant some potato chips. Now they do it quite a lot. Yeah, And it was like meat pie and gravy. I'm like, I have to try this and I was like, that's fucking meat pieing gravy.
Speaker 1: How did they do it? I was I was going to contact you over the weekend because I went to Aldi and like, hey, Fourth of July is coming up. Let's get get all the American candy out of the back room and put it up front. But they had like they'll have Reese's pieces, but they won't have the actual Reese's pieces. But they actually had them this time, and I was like, I've got to let Dan about this so we could get some of Elliott and like stream and swim around Fort style. Oh do they? I'm probably that. I've thought recent pieces are essentially eminem It was.
Speaker 3: A butterfinger I thought something. Had they do peanut butter cups as well? Okay, yeah, maybe it's just like the variant the peanut vary.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so it's like, yeah, because Eminem said no, so they recis pieces instead. Yeah, exactly, Like.
Speaker 3: No, that's gonna be one of the worst decisions of all time, right, turning down Star Wars and saying no to the product placement in e T.
Speaker 1: Well, so many places turned down ET. I mean Columbia was initially going to produce ET. Yeah, and they said when I feeling it. But Reese's Pieces in ET started product placement right in films. I didn't don't get quite started it, but it was. It was one of the first big ones, right, it was one of the first big fuck ups. Oh it might have been because of the fuck up, it might have got a bit of note. Okay, what do you call it?
Speaker 3: Publicity? Can you think of blatant product placement in films before that? Don't you give me a night, give me an option?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe I don't think it was obvious, but it was just there.
Speaker 3: You think you mentioned Jaws like Quinn's Like I'm using my Fisherman's surprise fishing, right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I was thinking back to the future where he's like, give me a pepsi free or give me a tab and all that. That's actually I know. I was about to say, I'm sure there are examples of this. I can't think of any right now, let's talk about mystery. Indeed, Yes, the episode Kick I Depart, Ye Departed was the top one. Yes, mister Mackie, he sends the girls out of the school hall, the school assembly. By the way, Yeah, this came out in two thousand and six. You say, you hear what Garrison was talking about. Jolly countered back to Anderson. This is about the time of Brandelina, because you know, Brad and Angelina had made mister Smith either and they just fell in love and it was a love story for the ages where everything worked out fine for a while. That's the joke. Here's some horror stories about after that. Yeah. I'm not gonna saying yeah, but you it sounds like the kind of thing that Garrison w just be across, like Caddy a little bitch. Yes, Oh, wonder what wonder one's up with bran Jelena. Oh you tell him jown, but he sends so is it the classroom? Is it is the classroom, isn't it assembit he sends the girls out of the classroom because someone's taking a poop in the urinal. And this is actually one of my favorite moments. I forgot to mention it, Jimmy, Why is someone to do such a census crean butters and do what the urine is the wall toilet wall toilet for peeing it. He's not why I had a problem with it. I was finally a little hard to wrap my head around because every ural I've ever known from from school and yeah, basically from school, it was a wall piss tray. Yeah, it was just a if you're standing on piss essentially. I mean, if someone doesn't have a lot of spraying power, it was like this piss here, I've got to stand there, yeah, or you.
Speaker 3: So the thing is the way these things work, ladies out there listening, is you're peeking straight into a wall that's what six inches from away from you. So if you don't point it down properly, just peeling over your feet because it's bouncing back, you'll get some splash back. One hundred percent getting splash back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I can only imagine the kind of desperation that would take to like all the stalls are taken, I'm gonna have to take it up here at least with these sort of standalone you's like it vaguely resembles something you could sit on or sit in or squat over or squat over. Yes, anyway, wasn't that a fun combo? Wasn't that a great visual?
Speaker 3: But Carton says, it's all a big conspiracy, just like nine to eleven, and Car starts questioning him immediately and he's not taking him seriously.
Speaker 1: You just believe everything your tool car, Yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Mister Making says the police are on their way, and the cop said, look, we're looking around it, but we've got no evidence. We're we're going to do here. And Mackie thinks there's going to be a motive here because why would somebody possibly do this? So they call in, they say, with the cops say we can't do anything about this, We'll call in the hardy boys.
Speaker 1: Do Do Do Do?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: Twos with a nack for solving crimes, well.
Speaker 1: Kid detectives or young detectives was very big in the seventies and eighties, maybe even beforehand, but there was of course The Hardy Boys and Nancy drew Encyclopedia Brown. That was a very big thing. Never heard of this one, never heard of it. He was like a kid detective who Yeah, it was just this little smart hour who knew how to solve crimes. But I was really big on those books, and I wasn't when I was a young whipper snapper. I think there was a reference to Encyclopedia Brand in some early Tarantino movie and it was like, holy shit, this guy's dropping that reference. This guy's going deep.
Speaker 3: I remember when I was a kid, I went to a primary school that wasn't very rich, north Shore Primary School. We had like, you know, ten Macintosh computers and they have like five different games. You just played the same games over and over again, and one of them was Wearing the World is Carmen San Diego, which is like like a mystery game.
Speaker 1: I wrote. You play it and you'd clock it, and then you get back the next time and you play it again, like you never clocked me? Flo What do I do now? You think, why the fuck? Why didn't just remember?
Speaker 3: We play that the same word The word comes sandiegame on the those big floppy disc over the big.
Speaker 1: That's computer that source and you're thinking to you, yeah, making you not think anymore. By the way, isn't the answer to the question in the question didn't you in San Diego?
Speaker 3: Possibly the answer is San Diego. But I did like the intro here. It just felt like a comic come to life. Oh yeah, and the torch of the issue thirty seven, I liked it. I think for me is comics is something I've never really gotten into. It surprises me because I'm the prime candidate, candidate for someone who comic books, but just never did. I'm wondering whether it's something Elliott would enjoy. Showed him a Simpsons comic about it about a year ago now when it was just first starting to really learn how to read, and he couldn't quite work out the way you're supposed to read them reading and then going down. I think you need to have a bit of more grasp of concept of how the layout of comics before you can start reading. Maybe yeah, because he was just reading the speech bubbles, but he wasn't reading him in the right order.
Speaker 1: I get it. Yeah, can be kind of complicated, But what is the order for speech bubbles in a comic? Is it left to right, up to down. I think so, yeah, and yeah. If you've got two people in the in the frame and they're talking to one another, I think you know, person on the left has there's on the left's up. You're left or right and up and down. So it's easy on left and left, the left, left, right, left right. It can be a little confusing. And comics, because you know they're not just for kids anymore, they can sometimes get a little too complicated, like, yeah, no, we're making serious art here. It's like doing comic book stuff for kids. Is it still nerdy to read comics? Because I remember growing up as though, if you've read comedics, your dog, you're nerd. Look whenever you saw people reading comics in pop cultures, like your comic book guy, Oh yeah, you're a fat nerd. It's amazing how something that happens to you when you are twelve teen fourteen affect you decades down the line, as when I was on the school bus reading a copy of Spider Woman and the She and Twins, who were gorgeous written spanned women. No, where'd you get that? Grandmotherfucker? Clearly you're not a fan of the work of John Byrne the premiere Coming Gods to of the It's actually incredible.
Speaker 3: Hegazaria nail the comic book guy voice, or that just become the default comic book nerd voice, as it's.
Speaker 1: So interesting to think about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because he says he based the voice on someone he went to college with who spoke just like that. Oh so has that always been a comic book nerd voice? Ordered do we just now go to that by default?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh, it's so interesting. This is the real conspiracy. I just realized that I actually went this is the south Park episode I went to school with Sherry and Terry. Well.
Speaker 3: I made the reference of Lisa with the monkey's lunchbox. No, no, I can't have it, but yeah, getting mocked for it for reading it, And yeah but that was wasn't heavily into comics.
Speaker 1: I liked them a lot. Yeah, But I don't know. I think I think we're.
Speaker 3: Better now at accepting people enjoying their own sort of fandom for things. You don't necessarily getting mocked for that kind of stuff anymore. Where For example, I saying that Elliott were driving to the airport and a bit of a life lessoning. But I think I mentioned it in one of the podcasts, but Elliott started singing that song. I know you don't like it, but it's that.
Speaker 1: Beautiful dir It's please Stare, I want you, I.
Speaker 3: Need you that song and was singing it right, having a great time, and his cousin was like, you're singing that song and she mocked him for it, and I was like, don't mock somebody for having a good time. They're not hurting anybody. He's enjoying this. Allow him to enjoy it. Same with like comic books and things like that. I feel kids now are better taught now to accept differences, and it's like, it's okay for him to like that.
Speaker 1: There is a case.
Speaker 3: Was it more you were mocked because you're a boy reading Spider Woman as opposed to read reading a comic.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was just because it was a comic book. So it wasn't because it was a girl's comic. I'm what I was saying it is.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it was a perceived because of Spider Like you're reading Wonder Woman has said as Superman.
Speaker 1: I think I would have copped the same ship if I was reading ghost Writer. Okay, the stupid kids the most much over all comics. Yeah, there is, of course, uh the I know if it's part of an entire comic or it was just like two frames that have become a meme. But you would have seen this where it's you got someone's going let people enjoy things. Yeah, and my opinion on that thing waivers from time to time. A lot of the time was like, yeah, that's a valid thing to have happened, but often someone will deploy that. I'm like, yeah, but you're a fucking dog. I love the meme of someone in the mirror saying that's right, you make this about yourself. I always love the one. It's like, here's that attention you ordered.
Speaker 3: It's a great seeing punk. I'm not sure what show he was on, but he's just screaming.
Speaker 1: So which leads to the grounds one whole time, which is the rougo shut up bitch? Do you have your top five like meme hall of fame that you use like your five Like what are your go tos? It's funny. I mean I I have it, But at the same time, other people will do that and I'm like, you try now that one again. But it's like everyone everyone's got it's what's the what's the one for you? One that I tend to use a lot is it was a cartoon of like a judge banging in a gavel saying I'll allow it anytime, anytimes, would have like a vaguely sort of like controversial opinion like agree, I'll allow it.
Speaker 3: I use Millhouses eyebrows, Nicola a link from They're just Now's an et lego set right, okay, and that said Nicola link to it is this for a bath. They present idea and it's just.
Speaker 1: Like I think I had a Millhouse one, which is you know, it's conspiracy there. It's as well like the Rand Corporation work in conjunction with the reverse vampires. Then but he does the JFK thing, We're through the looking glass. I always like that one, and then that's pretty good. I'll allow it one probably my favorite, and.
Speaker 3: My other favorite is de Veto. You know, I think it's always sunny. We're just go, oh yeah, nope, all right, we're getting back to the episode. So the Hardly Boys have arrives and they well, we're patting this one out a bit because we got a bit of a negative response from one of our top favorite patrons are supporters on the show What Happened, Looney said he wasn't a fan of our warcraft review lone, so I thought it was too short and rushed. He's one of his favorite things, one of the best episodes of all time. He thought we should have dedicated more time to it. Well, we might do the relove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rewalk that's for the Patreon exclusive revisiting later on. The revisiting once we get it sounds like a South past. Sure they're revisiting. Sorry, it felt let down, Looney? Can I tell you.
Speaker 3: That one's pretty good episode. It's a completely thrown guy. Looney is off the bad wagon.
Speaker 1: Were fucked as Looney goes, so goes the nation, as they say.
Speaker 3: But the hardy boys are just getting clues and just yeah, the design of them, their way they.
Speaker 1: Speak, yeah, I don't really word yeah, speaking the mouths. Yeah. And I just I've written what's up with this clue business? Just getting a clue? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cartmen then thinks it's a conspiracy like nine to eleven, and he says over one fourth of Americans believe that nine to eleven was an inside job, and the boys all agreed, Yes, that is true that because one in four are our words, won't say the word, and because because yes, there's four of us and you're the one that makes sense. Then he asked Butters, and Butters basically agrees because he's heard everything from Cartman about nine to eleven. The government through spooky things. You believe Butters will be a kid that would believe that the government they do spooky thing. But let's hear was how I felt all the kids in the school yard where we're not eleven happened. It's like we didn't understand what was going on. It was just wait a minute, So those planes really in that building. That wasn't a movie, really, that really happened. Yeah, and everyone's scared. Now, Yeah, what's going on? And then he Cavin says he vows to blow the lid off the whole operation, and we get a song here.
Speaker 1: I always love it when they're doing song, and particularly and then eleven. Is it wrong for me to ask questions? Is it wrong to seek the truth? I can't just blindly accept their version. I can't paste my lodge, you can't proof. Almost all the evidence points one way. But I'm like Charlie Sheen and gloyas Devin, I need to know what really happened on that? What really happened?
Speaker 2: Of course so obvious?
Speaker 1: How did we not see it before?
Speaker 3: And he tries to match the urinal mystery to nine to eleven. Then Leroy shows off his dumb little frog in class. I don't think we have he was in the background. I think in the opening scene. Maybe yeah, I was like, who was that kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, frogs are better than toads, apparently, according to Lero, kind of looks.
Speaker 3: Like cousin Kyle Little a little bit. Yeah, calm on his next now with if you have any sign This was two thousand and six with.
Speaker 1: A PowerPoint presentation. Do people still do PowerPoint presentations? Is Microsoft PowerPoint still a thing? I get the feeling there were probably old timers like me, who would you know, do the meeting, do the presentations like I've had PowerPoint presentations for which point you get laughed out of the of the room.
Speaker 3: I remember the big deal with power together with Claude. The big thing about PowerPoint presentations was it was make or break. It was what animations you did to transition to the next line or no. When you were you click it and like an arrow would come to point to what you're emphasizing. It's like, it's like, whoa, that was animated? He put time into this. You got the contract? Do I go dot points? Do I go with a with a paragraph?
Speaker 1: What do I do here? But yeah? Power points? Man, good times? Do kids even know what a powerporn presentation is anymore? Probably? Kids?
Speaker 3: But he has a PowerPoint on You're assuming the kids are listening to this pot proving that the nine to eleven attacks. He brings out that the jet fuel doesn't burn enough to melt steal. That's the big one, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Jet fuel doesn't melt still beings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Pentagon hole, where's the rest of the play The hole is not big enough? And then that's where class whoa. I think that was when I was when I was a kid, I was like, you know what kind of right? Where is the rest of the plane. Yeah, it was like it burned up, and I'm like, I guess.
Speaker 1: The lovely Luis and I one night went watching nine to Day Fiance and said, watching this guy, professor's Jehan whereas Jian, I don't know if he's a Chinese guy, but he does like these YouTube videos where he's basically like, no, I won't say debunking conspiracy theory is basically amplifying them. But he's very persuasive, And there was a whole thing on nine Eleven's like a plane hits a building like this, Why does it feel like a controlled demolition? That's how it fell? What's going on? And I must admit for a second there was like that is that is weird? What's happening there? You can feel like you're slowly being converted.
Speaker 3: You're like, no, no, I'm back off, gotta go back to ninety day, never stare into the sun. Well, it's good at base. So then we get the big theory here. But the two towers and Cartage just explained it. Also, he says the mastermind is Kyle. He benefited because you had the test twelve days after. It's just a huge leap. But the kids are buying into it. They start shunning Kyle like they're believing it as kids would. They're easily swayed, easily persuade.
Speaker 1: Them and adults. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then again Kyle gets home, he tells about how he knows he's being held responsible for nine to eleven. She hosts that she's like host a PTA meeting. Immediately she said, the kids are all still confused about nine to eleven, you know, And it's like, this is this was a thing that I don't think it was probably duved into in this episode, but every time someone brings up a theory, they just roll their eyes. So it's like Jim's like, well what about this, and no one's like god, I do feel like that feels conspiracy theorists, because for me, if someone wants to believe it, believe it. Like I was telling you, I had that logical. They had that conversation with the people at the party a few weeks ago about the moon landing. I'm like, if you want to believe it was fake, by all means, do it. But when the majority of people just go, oh, you're gonna believe that, it's like, you know what, I fucking end. Fuck you guys, I'm going to prove you wrong. I'm going to dedicate my life to making sure you are wrong and I'm right.
Speaker 1: Well, it goes back to one of my favorite moments. That's in this scene where Randy goes, we must be breathing enough to ask questions like I don't think these people view themselves as I think. I think they tend to view themselves like what a what if this actually is the cat to me? Yeah, I must get to the truth. Mackie again brings up the juice in the deuce in the I say juice, it's deuce the deuce. But then because he's.
Speaker 3: Brought that up, very much like the monail episode where they think Grandpa Simpson is saying we should be using our money on main Street, but they confused here saying, you know what, he's right, it is connected to nine eleven.
Speaker 1: He's like, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It is where he says that you need to be braaped to ask questions as you were saying, and they call in the Hardy Boys once again. It's now the case of the world traits and a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: So that's about the long and short of it. Hardly Boys. There were two towers that stood right here and they're gone, and nobody knows who's responsible. There are theories, but nobody's certain. Hmm, who would benefit most from two buildings disappearing? Ooh oh, I just started getting a clue. Really yeah, I'm totally getting a clue.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, that's giving me a clue. Yeah, yeah, I've got a reging.
Speaker 1: Clue right now. Mine's pointing to the left. Oh Frank, seriously, I have such a regent clure right now.
Speaker 4: I think we better follow it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's follow your region clue. God speak.
Speaker 3: We come back and Kyle sees the CIA are waiting outside of his house at nighttime.
Speaker 1: That would be freaky. Oh God. Let's just like, oh man, because you can't do anything about. That's the government. You can't stop them.
Speaker 3: It stands in his house and he says they're asking him questions about like what's going on, and he's found an organization online who can prove his innocence. So he makes Kyle promise, promise me you won't part of nine eleven. Dude, dude, that's all I need it, That's all I needed. Then Macki's back at school now, his host having a meeting about the urinal and tell him kids about mister is it Venice Venezuela? Yeah, yes, you have to clean it up. Despite his six dollars hour at most three kids at home? Is we bring the big media, chudg just staring him in the face away at to clean it and Garrison and Burston says, we've caught the culprit.
Speaker 1: So did Clyde just come forward? Look, I don't get this because it wasn't him. So how did they because they said we've caught him? Yeah, what was their theory? And he's just sitting there laughing like he enjoyed doing it. It was just weirds, like, what was the point of this? Well, as much as we like to give kids agency, I think when you're a little kid and you're sort of called into the office, you're not going to say I'm not going to sit. There's a time for me to lawyer up. I mean, you're trying to go along with it. I think I don't know what They've called me into the office. I guess I've got to go, said, I guess I did it. Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, it's a little bit of a plot hole.
Speaker 3: But as Laura has taught me, he needs an adult around to ask questions. Where's his lawyer? Lawyer up standing. Kyle then arrive at nine eleven truth dot Org and he explains the whole false flag policy which they created this in order to be able to get to Iraq to get the oil that to.
Speaker 1: Me seems legit in some ways. I mean, yeah, there's enough sort of history of regime toppling and things like that, as this seems like a really extreme example, the most extreme example of a false flag operation. But false flag operations are not unprecedented. Why would why would they al Qaida take credit for it? Then?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because it's like they want to keep the fuel, So why would they want to enrage this beast that could come over and take it from them by claiming this?
Speaker 1: This requires a little more applied thinking on Mark, we're just focusing on the urinal. That's from my own podcast. Yeah, guy explains conspiracy the I'm just asking questions. You're very brave, You're very brave. Kyle doesn't believe it though. There's a lot of holes in in your theories. There's a lot of holes in the theory of evolution. To it doesn't mean it's that it's wrong. And then he says, the corporations control the world in the hands of jars of anthrax. I could be seen holding these. I love ye. We can't be seen with this, nut job.
Speaker 3: Have you ever come across a serious I say nutjob? Right, you said nut job? A conspiracy theory that feels like they're past the point of overturn. I've explained the guy that came efficient washing. I fixed the washing machine that time, and we couldn't get him out of the house.
Speaker 1: It was kind of frightening. Have you ever been confronted with one of those types? Like he was not going to leave? Yeah, not in that way, sort of in that way. When I'm been doing a little retail work, you'll occasionally get some guy who come in and I think I mentioned this on one of the shows. He came in and just started talking and after like thirty seconds, I rose, Oh, this guy's not stopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like, oh wait, no, it comes that moment in your mom he realized, oh wait, no, they really believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And this guy could be talking to a mirror, he could be talking to a wall, he could be talking to a hot dog. He just wants to talk. He just wants to elaborate on this theory that he's got, which makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
Speaker 3: There was a guys to come into when I worked in the dally at Coles Cry like Drago or something, and he legit looked like Kramer, Like this tall guy handlo like Kramer, and he always wore like the same clothes every time he came in. But he was just conspiracy theorist to the end. And his big one was like lizard people, you know, all the all the famous, all the unpoliticians of lizard people, and then drinking blah blah blah blah. And he used to bring in VCDs that he'd made on his home computer. I like, he'd made documentaries about how they're all these people, and he'd give them to us, and we just put him in the bin. But one time I took it home and I washed it, and I was like, Okay, I've given credit. He's put this together. Well, it's got great production, it's absolutely but he did the voice over and everything. I was like, like, he'd put effort into this, but I'm like, it's just dribble mate.
Speaker 1: You realize he's probably got a YouTube channel. He probably has. I realized he's probably got probably doing it right. I'd be surprised if he's still alive. He looked pretty roided up. Oh my gosh, Yeah, he's this big, roided up dude. That was just I feel like, it's not He's not someone you can tell to piss off.
Speaker 3: No, that's the problem he was and like I was the only guy in the Delhi and the problem is he used to sexually harass the girls.
Speaker 1: My god be coming here. Go. You'd always order what they called like like rings but like fish like not ring, calamaria rings, like ordering kabana or anything, and then you get really suggestive with the cab. So he was.
Speaker 3: He would say to the girls, he'd order calamaria rings every time, and his story every time was, you know, I buy these girls, I put him on my on my penis, and like girls eat them off for me.
Speaker 1: He'd tell that story every time every single You probably got some you know, sixteen year old girl working me on the deli. Don't counter ever, ever, ever eaten something for guys penis before, stuff like that. Now, admittedly you're young, Dando here, I would have been seventeen. Yeah, you're a brave and courageous person. But I think, yeah, you wouldn't have told Rago to fuck off. No, I would just saying, dude, you cannot talk to the people like this. You cannot you cannot talk.
Speaker 3: And then they got to the point where apparently they couldn't have use him service so whenever he came in, he knew he had to wait for me. He wasn't allowed to be saved by the girls anymore.
Speaker 1: Good lord, drag and take back some of the nice things I said about drugs, but that Harvey Weinstein conspiracy theories. He makes good movies, but he's just a shit.
Speaker 3: And he scanned me once too. I guess the stories about Drago scammed. You'll scared you scanned me. So one time he was like, I can because he never previoused to buy Burt DVDs. Right, yes, it was the thing, and it was good quality ones and shit quality ones.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: And he came in and he was like, i'll you can have a list of all these movies. He's like, I've got all these movies. You're got it's like four five hundred and he goes, you can have him for ten cents each. Maybe it's more it cost me. I gave him one hundred and fifty bucks for like four hundred discs. I got them more and I was just all shitty cams and.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh fuck, oh I got scamed by drug And I was like, dude, you said that good call, and he goes, no, there are pretty good. Yeah, And I was like, dude, you said these were good calls. I was like, so why did I do it? It just it seems too good to be true. And I fucking was like so many conspiracy That is my drug store. I brought that around anyway.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so this guy here, is that the drago of South Park? Yeah, because I don't think he does kalamaro rings this guy. But they got caught with the anthraction. It felt like anthrax was like this terrifying thing, like anthraxs in the male. Oh yeah, it was a big thing at the time. But the CIA invade them and they holding them and they get caught. We can't be seeing hold knees ah ship. Then Mackie confronts Clyde and he says, asked, why do you do it? He's like, I don't know, but he's I just you know, I thought it was fun, but he didn't actually do it. He thinks it's funny. The parents arrive and something you should know. Then at the White House and Bush yells at them and he admits that it really was a government really fuck really like this actually happened, and he's like, I'm speaking up for the people.
Speaker 1: People you mean sheeple and the conspiracy guy begs for his life, but then he shoot him in the head. I'm a little fear. Is what the hell's going on here? Like? What is this? Because he shoots him in the head, that's correct, but then he's alive later on, like his head blew up. Are we supposed to go with it? I think? I don't know. I don't know because apparently this was all orchuitrated by Stan Well you knew about it all along, spoiler for the ending. But what what? I don't understand what's going You know, he died like a pig? Reference to what? That's a good question. Apparently it's a reference to a film. I was like, I was wondering that he was going to write down. I was like, oh guy, well no, he'll tell us what to do. Does it's good looking further than Wikipeda? Does it? Say it in there is something? He squirrelled like a pig when he died. Well that's I mean he squirre like a pig. Is from Deliverance? Of course? No, no, no, but he died like a pig? Is it the Untouchables? Yes? Film eighty seven. Untouchable is Vin's Facey is that it Kevin cost Yes, it's entirely apparently he died like a pig was from Kevin. Oh yeah, yeah, it's one of the great scene. Yeah, your fence died screaming like a stuck Irish pig. He died like a pig. Your friend, I said, your friend died squeam like a stuck Irish pig. You think about that when I beat the rap and Costa throws him off the fucking roof spoiler of the Undodgables, which we should do on the movie off with Morlton Davis. That movie is fantastic. Yeah, man, love it. Have you not seen the touchaments I just blew a really good mon I'm sorry that toutle was really good. That's all tuning again, but bore we got really excited. Yeah Touchboles tuned in later on for more than death reviews. It's really good. Yo. Way he was right. You did cause nine eleven, Yes, crush simple to pull off.
Speaker 4: Really, all I had to do was have explosives planted in the base of the towers. Then on nine to eleven we pretended like four planes were being hijacked, when really we just rere riding them to Pennsylvania, then flew two military jets in the world shades it or Hilling Morse shot down all the witnesses of Flight ninety three with an F fifteen after blowing up the Pinagwn with.
Speaker 1: The cruise missile.
Speaker 4: It was only the world's most intricate and flawlessly executed plan ever ever?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Why the oldest reason in the world money. The towers fell and the American sheep will all wave their flags. Finally we could invade Iraq and get the all, which made a solid even richer than before. Beautiful money.
Speaker 3: Really, Dick Cheney misses again. Apparently that's the reference to him going hunting and shooting his mate.
Speaker 1: Dick Cheney apparently shot the guy, shot a guy in the face with bird with a bird shot. Dick Cheney not a nice guy. No, I love this here though.
Speaker 3: It's the world's most intricate and flawless the executed plan ever ever, really, And they said it invaded I right for the oil, which is the main conspiracy theory about it all. But he shoots, he goes to shoot Kyle Missus hits the fire alarm.
Speaker 1: There's a movie called Vice. Have you heard of this one. It's about Cheney Vice. No, yeah, it's starring Christian Bale as Cheney from the guy who made Like The Big Short and Anchor Man. I won't to say a lot of it is conspiracy theory, but Cheney is this guy who sort of is a bit of a political animal. He started working with Nixon and he eventually becomes the VP under George W. Bush and recognizes, well, is the way the film presents anyway that George W. Bush is not that bright, can be sort of easily swayed and manipulated and change is essentially like, look we didn't, we didn't orches straight nine to eleven. But this is a great opportunity for us to you know, maybe get a little bit that oil. If we say that the Iraqis are responsible for it, so they've got weapons of mass destruction, we can go and get that oil. Okay, I mean, have you got it? Here's my take on this. If there are conspiracy theories, it's probably money that's motivating it. Money and power, that's all.
Speaker 3: So it's supposed to just coincidences, all of it. But as Judge Judy likes to say, if it quacks like a duck, it's usually a duck.
Speaker 1: That's it done because on my leg and tell me it's rightdom little lady.
Speaker 3: Answers to Clyde basically couldn't have done the ship because he uses a bag, right?
Speaker 1: Is that what he's saying? Either yeah, Hei, that has a cost to me bag or he had like a I thought he said Colin oscar be which I which I assume is the primera. But the camera up the butt? This what's going on upstairs? I'll go downstairs. The bathrooms now closed. Yeah, it doesn't matter. He case. It wasn't Clyde. It's not Clyde.
Speaker 2: Whoever did this unspeakable act is still at large.
Speaker 1: The boy's bathroom is closed until further notice.
Speaker 2: Because one of you thought it would be a good idea to pull down your pants, okay, over your butt checks, over the urnal squeeze out of chocolate hot dough. Okay, let me assure you there's nothing funny about going up to a nice clean unsuspecting.
Speaker 1: You urnal at dropping your pants, turning around, Why.
Speaker 2: Maybe pulling your butt cheeks part with your hand and then laying out a big budge dragon for all the.
Speaker 1: World to see.
Speaker 2: That's real.
Speaker 3: Then standing Kyle are on their way home and Kyl's my eyes are open for the first time. Kyle thinks it was a.
Speaker 1: Little bit too easy.
Speaker 3: How we go out there, We just we just ran out. We just got nothing really stopped us. And then they see the conspiracy theory guy just eating faster. I think it was eating Macas come out of Macas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like, wait, hell what They never really explained how and then they chasing down the alleyway. He begs for his life and then he gets shot by another guy who says was like, who you stop saying? We need to leave, and we have that really cool shot of them not Penny as it running away. But it's like, it's never really explained why he shot that guy. It's just is that the joke, and the joke is that makes sense anymore? Any Yeah, anytime you go, you're start going down the rabbit hole. Yet you don't know who to trust.
Speaker 3: And yeah, the detective then says that they they were double crossed and the mystery solving this, So you've got mystery solving sons.
Speaker 1: Who are the hardy boys?
Speaker 3: So this is where they come back into it, and then they keep going on and on and he says, you know, almost shot my clue goo over Joe and blah blah blah. And he's just like, I'm sure you guys thought this was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Did not like it was fine?
Speaker 3: And I was just like, I think because the Hardy Boys just feels like such a random reference that no one's watching this going those two kids for those books from the twenties, Mel gay like like you know, when they're taking a piss out of Paris Hilt and being like a slut or whatever. It's like, you know, she played that up, Mel Gibson being you know, because you've got the rest of them being drunk and I rate and the tirade, So they're playing up that.
Speaker 1: This is just like why are we calling these guys gay for each other? Yeah, Like every once in a while, you're just to have a gag that's just for us, or this gag isn't for this Dan, same for everybody, only the sexy people.
Speaker 3: They explain here that the nine to eleven conspiracy websites are actually run by the government, So the conspiracy is a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: The nine eleven conspiracy is a government conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And they need to have you need to appear to have complete control. Then Bush arrives again and he says it's all revealed in his secret documents, which would never get oh it over his head. Then Kyle asked, why not just tell the truth and he explains that one fourth of the population are our word and detective asks, how do you know that we were there? And it cuts to Stand with a gun to Kyle's head and he's like, could just go home?
Speaker 1: Could you do it? And I'm like, what's going on here? This doesn't make any sense. What the guy got shot in the head. Now he's alive again. Stand was in control of it? Does he explain? Is he still dead because he got shot by that other guy? Yeah? It did Stand? Was it for real that time?
Speaker 3: But then Stand orchestrated all of this because he didn't want anyone to know that he was one who did the ship in the urinal.
Speaker 1: It's like, let's just go with it. It doesn't matter because you really need to ship and he had nowhere to go. That was it that all the cubicles were full? What it was?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, one thing I will say about cubicles. Right, it's twenty twenty six. Can we please work out at venues, particularly sporting venues, put more fucking cubicles in the female toilets because Nicol had to go to the toilet.
Speaker 1: You're living a half time with Holly. Holly was too tired.
Speaker 3: They're going home half time from the football last week and Nicholas, I just need to go to the toilet before we leave to be able to carry her all the way.
Speaker 1: My bladder's not the way it used to be, as she always says, right sure the line the entire halftime break, I was standing in line holding Holly one. Nicholas was waiting in line light. It shouldn't take in twenty twenty six, twenty five fucking minutes for a woman to be able to go to the toilet. Well here's the thing, yeah, I mean, particularly with the let's say with the AFL, with the Australian Football League, it's very much women watch football too, because I mean if you go back to like say the seventies of the eight is like footage for men. These days, everybody's into the footy. And there's been a lot of redesign of stadium Cordenia Park down here in July. This has had so much done to it better thiss tand two years ago, there's still not enough fucking toilets. Yeah, you'd really think. Okay, well if you're acknowledging that women watch football too, and women and it's a women's team, yeah, there's a whole league. Yeah, it maybe just the Yeah, the facilities. According Nichola said, there was four cubicles in there. Oo's nuts crazy, there's more cubicles in a primary school. What are we doing? What are we doing? Anyways?
Speaker 3: Wanted to throw that out there, but as we're saying Stan has come clean, he is what did the ship and the government willing to take the blame if it meant that everyone thought they were the ones controlling nine eleven, they willed to take the blame for it all. Kyle asked, well, who do you can who did nine to eleven? A bunch of pissed off Muslims and it's like that's just sometimes it just is what it is, kind of scams. Yeah, and Macki then is angry at stand whilst he cleans the toilet, saying various things like mud monkey on your mum's face and stand lads.
Speaker 1: So that's the end of the episode. That's the end of the episode. We took some side turns and digressions. Been discussing this episode, but we had various clues and we'll just you know, they'll take direction, might rage and clue. And I took herself in a wild direction about untouchables and all manner of good stuff. We've had a really big tangent in this one. What was it we're talking about? What was the really big tangent? I can't remember now, so long ago I remember mid tangent. I was like, this is a big tangent. I do hope you like that one? Looney? Long enough? Sorry, I got nothing I said, looking at guys, I don't know what to say. I just don't want to let down Looney.
Speaker 3: No, we don't want to let down Looney. Don't let down any of you listeners out there. But we would appreciate though, if you are not being let down by this show, could you support us on Patreon? You get early in add free access to the show. Get this show two weeks earlier, so you want to hear our next review, which is Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy. Miss Teacher Bangs a.
Speaker 1: Boy is available right now on our Patreon. It helps keeping the lights on here at four fing a discount.
Speaker 3: We do a bunch of other shows. You get access to the exclusive towers of your drama. You get access to Speaking at the Hill, Bob's Pods, Bob's Berger's podcast, Talking Signfeld, all those exclusive episodes, over one hundred and fifty hours of bonus podcasts for just five bucks, or we just want to throw a munch of money in the tip jar he supports for a dollar and two dollars gets you access to our Facebook community where Guy and I are on their badgom with all you as well.
Speaker 1: I'll stick your heads in there every once in a while we will, indeed, mister Davis, this has been our review of Mystery of the Urinal Deuce. Do you have any final words for those incredible listeners out there? Get a clue, Become a patron,