Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Pictures Media Radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Policy and Rights.
Speaker 1: Show, Gosh, Welcome to Policy that Human Joys. Welcome back the Policy and Rights here in Depictions Media Radio. I'm your host, Michael Kloggs. We have all heard and seen the live broadcast of President Trump and President Zelensky UH, the Ukrainian leader. Mister Trump brought mister Zelensky into the United States, into the White House to broker a peace deal, to offer mister mister Zelensky a way of negotiating with Vladimir Putin so that so that the bullets can stop flying across his country, and some pretty graphic things that are said about how the the because it's good farmland and because there's a lot of good rare earth and minerals in uh the Ukrainian soil to help industry that mister Trump wants wants to help him UH find a way towards peace, towards and protecting the Ukrainian future. So the conversation, it's it starts off very nice and and mister Zelensky is passes around photographs of the atrocities that the Russian soldiers have committed or at least or accused of committed committing and we're talking about and Trump is talking about making a deal so that so that those rare earth minerals and resources can be mined and distributed with making of course the Ukrainian the country of Ukraine very wealthy and offering the people themselves lots of wonderful things. It all becomes really it all sounds really good until the question of what type of security is going to be put in place. Mister Trump actually refuses to talk about security. He doesn't want to talk about how things are going to be protected, what is going to protect it, because he says, I have to make the deal first, is what he says he wants to And it's not necessarily a bad thing to make sure that things are down on paper before you start to discuss what securities are going to be in place, who's going to give up what, who's going to pay for what?
Speaker 2: And it in.
Speaker 1: Mister Zelenski brings up a point that when when you listen to the to the long form of it, you Mister Zelensky brings up a point did that the Russian Federation, because of the actions of Vladimir Putin, should be paying to restore and rebuild Ukraine. It was his idea to attack. It was completely unprovoked and it was on its rest on his shoulders to make things right with the Ukrainian people. But that that allies the point that mister Putin thinks that the Ukraine people are actually are not Ukrainian people, that Ukraine is not a sovereign country. He thinks that it is a part of Russia and should be returned back to being part of the Russian Federation, the same as it was with the with the Soviet Union, and three years ago mister Putin said the said that mister Putin did not want to respect the Minsk agreement that collapsed. It collapsed because only only one side of the agreement was being upheld, and it wasn't mister Putin's side. Mister Trump sits in and refuses to hear any criticisms about it. He says that that that he holds the key to ensuring that mister Putin will never renegal the deal again. Right after mister Selenski tells him that he feigns his signature twenty five times, that he backed out of the deal deals twenty five times after he signed the deal because he didn't like what was going on. Why sign the deal if you're not going to uphold the treaty? Why sign the treaty if you're not going to uphold it. We need to stop calling it a deal. It's a treaty. When things happen between two countries, it's a treaty. Is not a deal. Mister Trump wants us to think that, oh, this is just a simple business transaction between corporations. It isn't. This involves real lives. War is real bullets shot at real people, taking away real lives. It isn't a matter of, oh, well, just breeze in, sign a couple, uh, a couple of corporate deals that make people some money, and they stop shooting. That doesn't work that way. The question comes up, uh about security and who's going to secure what and how it's gonna come down. Mister Vans interject something, and then the whole thing turns sour. Mister Trump starts saying that, of course, mister Zelensky with his hatred, how can he d get two people to do business together if one person has so much hatred. He accuses mister Zelenski of being the aggressor in the at this point and saying that he doesn't hold the cards to keep his country afloat, that his country is doomed to be conquered by Vladimir Putin. And if it wasn't for and it's this part is actually true. If it wasn't for the fact that President Joe Biden provided weapons and equipment to Ukraine so that he could defend his country, Ukraine would have fallen. That that part probably is very true. But at this point, if mister Trump decides to pull out the pull out the equipment, that the country that actually makes most of the US weapons will still be providing equipment and weapons to Ukraine, because Canada will step up to the plate at this point justin do and of course the Liberal government say that that they are going to stand with Ukraine. There's a lot of other other countries. They're saying that they're going to stand with Ukraine because the bully in the neighborhood is Vladimir Putin, and mister Zelenski has put on his big boy pants and has decided to stand and protect his country. That's what the bottom line is that mister Trump wants him to allow the United States to run a buck through that country and take all of the rare earth minerals to themselves, in which case he will will leave the people of Ukraine with not a whole heck of a lot. Thus, mister Selensky leaves the White House without a deal, or to say, it leaves them with without a a treaty agreement between the United States and Ukraine so that they can continue a relationship together that would work to help make a better world. Instead, he leaves after hearing mister Donald Trump say that he is going to be the cause of World War three. Why don't we listen to a few of the clips that I have from from that conversation. Uh, it's actually two clips, one at the very beginning, and then we're gonna you're gonna hear how as it started to actually go sour. So let's move forward and where we're gonna listen to those clips. Welcome back to Policy and writes here in Depictions Media Radio. I'm your host, Michael Kloggs. We have all heard and seen the live broadcast of President Trump and President Zelensky. Uh, the Ukrainian leader. Mister Trump brought mister Zelensky into the United States, into the White House to broker a peace deal to offer mister mister Zelensky a way of negotiating with Vladimir Putin so that so that the bullets can stop flying across his country, and some pretty graphic things that are said about how the the because it's good farmland and because there's a lot of good rare earth and minerals in uh the Ukrainian soil, to help industry that mister Trump wants wants to help him uh find a way towards peace, towards and protecting the Ukrainian future. So the conversation, it's it starts off very nice and and mister Zelensky is passes around photographs of the atrocities that the Russian soldiers have committed or at least or accused of committed committing. And we're talking about and Trump is talking about making a deal so that so that those rare earth, minerals and resources can be mined and distributed with making of course to Ukrainian the country of Ukraine very wealthy and offering the people themselves lots of wonderful things. It all becomes really, it all sounds really good until the question of what type of security is going to be put in place. Mister Trump actually refuses to talk about security. He doesn't want to talk about how things are going to be protected, what is going to protect it, because he says, I have to make the deal first, is what he says he wants to And it's not necessarily a bad thing to make sure that things are down on paper before you start to discuss what securities are going to be in place, who's going to give up what, who's going to pay for what?
Speaker 2: And it in.
Speaker 1: Mister Zelenski brings up a point that when when you listen to the to the long form of it, you Mister Zelensky brings up a point did that the Russian Federation, because of the actions of Vladimir Putin, should be paying to restore and rebuild Ukraine. It was his idea to attack. It was completely unprovoked, and it's it was on its rest on his shoulders to make things right with the Ukrainian people. But that that alies the point that mister Putin thinks that the Ukrainian people are actually are not Ukrainian people, that Ukraine is not a sovereign country. He thinks that it is a part of Russia and should be returned back to being part of the Russian Federation, the same as it was with the with the Soviet Union and three years ago mister Putin said the said that mister Putin did not want to respect the Minsk agreement that collapsed. It collapsed because only only one side of the agreement was being upheld, and it wasn't mister Putin's side. Mister Trump sits in and refuses to hear any criticisms about it. He says that that that he holds the key to ensuring that mister Putin will never reneagle in a deal again, right after mister Selenski tells him that he feigns his signature twenty five times, that he backed out of the deal deals twenty five times after he signed the deal because he didn't like what was going on. Why sign the deal if you're not going to uphold the treaty? Why sign the treaty if you're not going to uphold it. We need to stop calling it a deal. It's a treaty. When things happen between two countries, it's a treaty. It's not a deal. Mister Trump wants us to think that, oh, this is just a simple business transaction between corporations. It isn't this involves real lives. War is real bullets shot at real people taking away real lives. It isn't a matter of, oh well, just breeze in, sign a couple a couple of corporate deals that make people some money and they stop shooting. That doesn't work that way. The question comes up about security and who's going to secure what and how it's going to come down. Mister Vans interject something, and then the whole thing turns sour. Mister Trump starts saying that, of course, mister Zelensky with his hatred, how can he get two people to do business together if one person has so much hatred. He accuses mister Zelenski of being the aggressor at this point and saying that he does doesn't hold the cards to keep his country afloat, that his country is doomed to be conquered by Vladimir Putin. And if it wasn't for and it's this part is actually true. If it wasn't for the fact that President Joe Biden provided weapons and equipment to Ukraine so that he could defend his country, Ukraine would have fallen. That that part probably is very true. But at this point, if mister Trump decides to pull out the pull out the equipment, that the country that actually makes most of the US weapons will still be providing equipment and weapons to Ukraine because Canada will step up to the plate. At this point, justin Trudeau and of course the Liberal government say that that they are going to stand with Ukraine. There's a lot of other other countries. They're saying that they're going to stand with Ukraine because the bully in the neighborhood is Vladimir Putin, and mister Zelenski has put on his big boy pants and has decided to stand and protect his country. That's what the bottom line is that mister Trump wants him to allow the United States to run a buck through that country and take all of the rare earth minerals to themselves, in which case he will will leave the people of Ukraine with not a whole heck of a lot. Thus, mister Selensky leaves the White House without a deal, or should say, he leaves them with without a treaty agreement between the United States and Ukraine so that they can continue a relationship together that would work to help make a better world. Instead, he leaves after hearing mister Donald Trump say that he is going to be the cause of World War three.
Speaker 3: Why don't we.
Speaker 1: Listen to a few of the clips that have from from that conversation. It's actually two clips, one at the very beginning, and then we're gonna you're going to hear how as it started to actually go sour. So let's move forward and we're going to listen to the Cszewski.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like the US is on your side, that the president, the President's Trump is on your side at.
Speaker 5: This at this moment, what do you think he wants to know? Do you think that sort of a stupid question. I guess I guess we wouldn't be here if I once or two and a half.
Speaker 2: But I think that I think that the United States on our side from the very beginning of occupation, and I think that President Trump on our side. And and of course i'm not how I'm sure that the United States president will not stop support. This is crucial for us. It's important for us, Yes, and putting the President speaks about the people and the soldiers which are dying, but they came to our territory, they came to our land, they begin this war and they have to stop. And I think this is the question with really the most important way, can President Trump I hope yes, with some other allies to stop putting, withdraw these enemies our and withdraw these troops from our land. And I think that you asked them about the history. I think that if president or when he will stop putting, if President Trump will bring peace to our country, I think he will be on this wall.
Speaker 6: Ultimately be the peacemaker and not the president that led this country into another war and ended foreign wars.
Speaker 5: I hope it will. I mean, I hope I'm going to be remembered as a peacemaker. This is this would be a great thing if we could do this. I'm doing this to save lives more than anything else. Second is to save a lot of money, but I've considered that to be far less important.
Speaker 3: So I hope.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna thank you Brian for that question. It was a nice question. I hope I'll be no and recognized as a peacemaker. This this would be a great thing to solve. This is a very dangerous situation. You know, this could lead to a third World war. This is this was headed in the wrong direction. If this election were lost, if we didn't win this election, and by way we wanted by a lot, that was a mandate. We won every swing state, We won the popular vote by millions and millions of votes.
Speaker 3: We won everything the districts.
Speaker 5: You look at the areas of red, take a look at a map.
Speaker 3: This was a big mandate.
Speaker 5: And this is one of the things I said, we're going to get this thing settled. If we didn't win, I think this would have this could have very well ended up in a third World war, and that would not That would not have been a good situation.
Speaker 3: What was your second question? Second question?
Speaker 6: Do you ever why don't you wear a suit?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, problems really, I don't have such I will wear costume after this war will finish. Yes, maybe maybe something like yours. Yes, maybe some something better. I don't know. We will see maybe something cheaper than Yeah, thank you if I can answer yes, If I can answer, sorry, please please.
Speaker 8: And I do like your clothing, yeah, really, even I have to.
Speaker 5: I think he's a great guy. By the way, And I don't know if you do like each other. But you know what I think.
Speaker 8: I think I like this guy.
Speaker 2: I don't I think he's so I have more I have more serious things than answer on such questions. I will answer on more serious questions if I can. Yeah, so please about security grantees and about just his fire. We can't just speak about his fire and speak and speak will not work, just as fire will not never war. Because I'm like a president, I have this experience, and not only me Ukraine before before my presidency from the twenty fifteen put In broken twenty five times. Twenty five times, he broken his own Sickneayshire, twenty five times, he broke and seas fire.
Speaker 3: But it was he never broke it to me. It never broke.
Speaker 2: No, No, you was the president. He was the president.
Speaker 3: You never broke to me.
Speaker 2: In twenty sixteen, you will being the president, mister president, you've been the president. But he had, of course not with you, but he had during those periods, he had conversations without a side, and we had Norman format. You know that, France, Germany, Ukraine and Russia, and he broken twenty five times. That's why we will never accept judas fire. It will not work without security guarantees. Security guarantees. Maybe President is right about this documents another but this document is not enough strong guardment is enough because he sold you're afraid putting soldiers, afraid of our soldiers. When we're strong enough, are not strong enough. If we are empty, if our storage is empty, we can't defend our land today. You know, he knows that we have met. All the world knows that we have meeting. Yes, why he's using ballistic put in today, using ballistic on our hospital schools and it says ballistic so he knows that we are here and that President Trump is really have good will to stop, to stop this war. And you hear now the president so why he's using so he doesn't want to stop, He doesn't want, but I hope that we will do it, really will do it. Security. When we speak about security guarantees, when the Europeans are ready for contingents, they need USA backstop. If they will not the United States, we will not never have any contingents strong contigients from the Europeans because they don't want to divide airlines connection between the United States, the main and strongest a liar and Europeans. And this is crucial. This is suppoiled that what we want to speak about very much. This is very important and the air defense, so our defense really we have big deputies with all the systems, and we need to provide this. We need it very much. Otherwise Putin will never stop and we'll go further and further. He doesn't want He hates us. You know, it's not about me. He hates Ukrainians. He thinks that we are not a nation. He thinks and he shared the sources. I think maybe with your team also, I don't know, but with all the Europeans in media, officially and not, he always said that there is no such country, such nation, such language and such life like Ukrainian. No, he really doesn't respect all the Ukrainians and he wants destroy us. We and you are right, missus Presdent. That's two percent. These documents maybe are the documents. It's a very good to start, very good, but it will not enough to stop this.
Speaker 5: Torson, I'm a business person. We made a deal, That's what changed.
Speaker 9: I didn't think we were gonna make a deal, and we ended up making the deal, so that changed.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: But well, they don't like each other.
Speaker 5: I can tell you that they do not like each other. This is not a love match and it's unfortunate. That's why you're in this situation. The United States should not have allowed this to happen. Okay, the United States, run by a man that didn't know much.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be very nice, run by an incompetent person.
Speaker 5: Very incompetent person should never have allowed this to happen.
Speaker 3: I've stopped wars.
Speaker 5: I've stopped many wars, and people will tell you I stopped wars that nobody ever heard about. I stop wars before they ever started. You can look at some of some of I could give you a lot of nations that.
Speaker 3: Would tell you right now they were probably going to war.
Speaker 5: I could tell you right now there's a nation thinking about going to war on something that nobody in.
Speaker 3: This room has ever even heard about.
Speaker 5: Two smaller nations but big still big, And I think I've stopped it.
Speaker 3: But this should have never happened.
Speaker 2: It's about sorry, just a second, about any negotiations. First of all, I want really to tell you, and I think that everybody understands that Ukraine more thn Ukrainians. Nobody wants to stop this war. But at the future, any ingotiations, it's understandable that two sides of the war not Russia and the United States, because this is not the war between Russia and the United States. This is a war of Russia against Ukraine and Ukrainian people. So these two sides will be anyway, will be at the negotiation and the negotiation table. Then of course the United States like the strongest partner of the Ukraine, and of course Europe. I think Europe is very important. I want to speak about it with the President. Yes, Europe is very important for us because we really defend Europe. For today, all Europeans are really recognized that we are defending the line and they have real life and our people are dying. That's why they helped us. And also it's about the need. Yes between like the President said, you have big nice ocean yes between us. But if we will not stay, Russia will go further to Baltics and to Poland by the way, but first to the Baltics. It's understandable for them because they've been they've been in the USSA, you know, they've been one of the republics of the USSA and put on once to bring them back to his empire. It's a fact. And when he will go there, if we will not stay you will fight your American soldiers. It doesn't matter do you have function or not. Your soldiers will fight. It was my question.
Speaker 5: I don't want to talk about Odessa, and let's not talk about Ossa.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about making a deal, getting peace. We'll have to talk about Odessa.
Speaker 5: But a lot of cities have been destroyed, a lot of cities that are not recognizable. There's not a building standing, and a lot of a lot of customers.
Speaker 2: You have to come and look. No, no, no, we have very good cities. Yes, a lot of things have been destroyed, but mostly cities are life and people work and children go to school. Sometimes it's very difficult sometimes closer to front line children have to go to underground schools or online. But we live. Ukraine is fighting and Ukraine lives. This is very important and maybe it's putting sharing this information that he destroyed us. Now he lost seven hundred thousands people, seven hundred thousand soldiers, he lost ever seen? Yes, when did you.
Speaker 3: And what did he say that a couple of days ago?
Speaker 10: And when did what did he tell you that gave me the assurance that he wanted peace?
Speaker 3: Well that's what I do.
Speaker 8: My whole life is deal.
Speaker 3: I know pretty good.
Speaker 5: Uh, and I really i've uh, I've known him for a long time.
Speaker 3: I've dealt with him for a long time.
Speaker 5: He had a suffer through the uh Russia hoax. You know, Russia Russia Russia was a hoax. It was all Biden. It was nothing to do with him. So he had to suffer through that, and he he was able.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think that uh, he wants to make a deal and he like to see it end.
Speaker 3: That's all I do. That's what I do my whole life. That's what I do is make deals.
Speaker 5: And I'm I'm in the middle of a mess because this is a real mess.
Speaker 3: It's a very dangerous one.
Speaker 5: If this doesn't get solved now, it's not gonna get solved for a long time. So I hope we're gonna. I hope we're gonna get it solved. In the back place, think he was.
Speaker 11: President uh promise or Starmer claimed repeatedly that his government believe prespeesians non gaged and censorship. Uh but estially government to resp people over memes and thought crimes and leave more worries and is pressurating UH Americans companies to s to to censor Americans audience that have How can you be a reliable prosperity partner that he says things that are demonstrably.
Speaker 2: False on such and important times.
Speaker 5: Well, we actually spoke to him about that yesterday and we thought they took it very, very much too far.
Speaker 3: JD was uh very strong on it, so was I. Uh so is Marco.
Speaker 5: And we've been speaking to him about it. Marco, would you like to say something about it.
Speaker 12: We we we have concerns obviously with the conduc the urs particular as it impacts Americans, and there's real concern that American speech which is online could fall into the hands of the British or any country's jurisdiction. And so this is a point the Vice President made of Munich and I think is a very component one what unites us with Europe as much as anything else is the shared values, on one of them being free speech.
Speaker 3: So Americans are threatened by it. We're going to need to take.
Speaker 1: Action in that regard.
Speaker 3: It's actually a very important question.
Speaker 10: We spoke about this in detail with the Prime Minister of the fourth Secretary of Others at lunch yesterday, and I know that Secretary of Commerce Lutnik followed up in private meetings last night.
Speaker 2: This is really important.
Speaker 10: We believe Americans have the right to speak their mind, even if we in this room disagree with them. They have the right to speak their mind in the public scloria, which is often online these days, and we're going to defend that right as it pertains to American companies and American citizens vigorously if we have to. I do think that under the President's leadership, we're going to find common ground with our friends in the UK on this question, but it remains to be seen. The principle that will guide us is you believe in free speech in this country, and we'll fight for it for American citizens.
Speaker 2: Any other oil and gas components.
Speaker 5: For the deal A little bit, we'll see analogy, but we're not really looking for that so much.
Speaker 3: We got a lot.
Speaker 5: We have more than anybody in the world by far. So no, we're not talking about it too much, but a little bit, I think it it. It affects also, but for the most part.
Speaker 10: Now, is there any Ukraineian purchase uh U S salergy as part of the deal or no.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to ask you about so you just mentioned that you spoken to Vladimir Putin a couple of days ago.
Speaker 8: Just to be clear, that's a new call.
Speaker 3: I've spoken to him on numerous occasions. Okay, how was the latest?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 2: What did you discuss? How did he go?
Speaker 3: Are you serious with that question? It went well, I think I think we're going to have a deal.
Speaker 2: From worry goods, Christ, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: To Well, we'll take a look at at the time, we have a lot of area. Uh, it's a very big area we're talking about, So we'll take a look. I'll study that and I'll see and who.
Speaker 1: Would protect those minerals if.
Speaker 3: If the.
Speaker 5: Degree they'll be protected, the agreement will protect 'em the agreement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're signing an agreement.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: Uh, I just told you, I don't think that's gonna happen. And if that were gonna happen, I wouldn't make a deal. If I thought that was gonna happen, I wouldn't make a deal.
Speaker 3: Is the You know, they ought to focus on.
Speaker 5: CNN on survival, not asking me these ridiculous questions, right, focus on surviving, cause CNN's got such low ratings.
Speaker 3: I don't think they gonna survived. Uh, let's go.
Speaker 4: That's just over the alder the National polands Uh. Poland was under Russian control for decades after the Second World of War.
Speaker 8: When I was a key I look.
Speaker 4: At the United States not only as a most powerful country, right you just country the world, the country that has great music, great movies, great muscle cars, but also as a force for good do you?
Speaker 2: And now I'm talking with my friends in.
Speaker 4: Poland, and they are worried if you align yourself too much at the poutine.
Speaker 8: What's your message for them?
Speaker 5: Well, if I didn't align myself with both of them, you'd never have a deal. You want me to say, uh, really terrible things about Putin and then.
Speaker 3: Say, Hi, Vladimir, how are we doing on the deal?
Speaker 5: That doesn't work that way. I'm not aligned with Putin. I'm not aligned with anybody. I'm aligned with the United States of America and for the good of the world. I'm aligned with the world, and I want to get this thing over with. You see the hatred he's got for Putin. It's very tough for me to make a deal with that kind of hate. He's got tremendous hatred and I understand that. But I can tell you the other side isn't exactly in love with you know him, e there.
Speaker 3: So it's not a question of alignment. I have to I'm aligned with the world. I want to get the things set. I'm aligned with Europe. I want to see if we can get this thing done. You want me to be tough.
Speaker 8: I could be tougher that any human being you've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I'd be so tough. But you're never going to get a deal that way. So that's the way it goes. One more question, Yeah, pleasure.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm gonna respond to this.
Speaker 10: So look, for four years in the United States of America, we had a president who stood up at press conferences and talked tough about Vladimir Putin, and then Putin invaded Ukraine and destroyed a significant chunk of the country. The path to peace and the path to prosperity is maybe engaging in diplomacy. We tried the pathway of Joe Biden, of thumping our chest and pretending that the president of the United States's words mattered more than the president of the United States's actions. What makes America a good the country is America engaging in diplomacy.
Speaker 3: That's what President Trump is doing.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you sure, yeah, yeah, okay, So he occupied our big parts of Ukraine, parts of East and Crimea. So he occupied it on twenty fourteen. So during a lot of years, so I'm not speaking about just Biden, but those times was Obama, then President Obama, then President Trump, then President Biden, now the President Trump and God bless now President Trump will stop him. But during twenty fifteen, nobody stopped him. He just occupied and took He killed people. You know what they contact twenty fifteen, fourteen, twenty fourty. Yeah, so he was not here, yeah by the said yes, But during twenty fourteen, yeah, what the situation the same the people have been done on the contact line. Nobody stopped him. You know that. We had conversations with him, a lot of conversation, my plateral conversation, and we signed with him, me like a you president. In twenty nineteen, I signed with him the deal I signed with him. Macron and meyr Kill we signed ceasefire, ceasefire. All of them told me that he will never go. We signed him with guess contract. Guess contract, Yes, but after that he broken the seas fire, he killed our people and he didn't exchange prisoners. We signed the exchange of prisoners, but he didn't do it. What kind of diplomacy, GG, you're speaking about?
Speaker 3: What what do you mean?
Speaker 10: I'm talking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country.
Speaker 2: Yes, but if you.
Speaker 10: President, with respect, I think it's disrespectful for you to come to the Oval Office to try to litigate this in front of the American media. Right now, you guys are going around and forcing conscripts to the front lines because you have manpower problems. You should be thanking the president to bring it into this company.
Speaker 2: Been to Ukraine that you say, what problems we have? I have been to come once.
Speaker 10: I've actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them on a propaganda tour. Mister President, are do you disagree that you've had problems bringing people in your military? And do you think that it's respectful allots to come to the Oval Office of the United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to trying to prevent the destruction of your country.
Speaker 2: A lot of questions. Let's start from the beginning. First wall, during the war, everybody has problems, even you. But you have nice otion and don't feel now, but you will feel it in the fusion. God bless, God, bless You're God blessed.
Speaker 8: You don't know.
Speaker 5: Don't tell us what we're gonna feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're.
Speaker 3: Going to feel.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling you because you're in no position to take Remember this, you're in no position.
Speaker 5: To dictate what we're gonna feel. We're going to feel very good. We're gonna feel very good and very strong. You're, right now not in a very good position.
Speaker 8: You've allowed you to be a.
Speaker 2: Right from the beginning of the war.
Speaker 3: You're not in a good position.
Speaker 5: You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having right now, you don't plays. You're gambling with the lives of millions of people. You're gambling with world War three. You're gambling with World War three. And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country.
Speaker 3: This country.
Speaker 8: It's back to you far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 2: You said lock times.
Speaker 10: You went to Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October. Offer some words of appreciation for the United States about and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 2: Please, you're thinking that if you will speak very loudly about the war, he's.
Speaker 8: Not speaking loudly.
Speaker 3: You're not speaking loudly.
Speaker 5: Your country is in big trouble. No, No, you've done a lot of talking. Your country is in big trouble.
Speaker 8: I know you're not winning. You're not winning this. You have a damn good chance of coming out okay, because.
Speaker 3: Of the president.
Speaker 2: We're staying in now, a country staying strong. From the very beginning of the war, we've been alone and we are thankful. I said, thanks, you haven't been caving it.
Speaker 5: You know, we gave you to said stupid president, three hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 8: We gave your military equipment. You and you met a brave but they had to use our military, one of our If you didn't have.
Speaker 5: Our military equipment, if you didn't have our military equipment, this war would have been over in two weeks.
Speaker 2: In three days, I heard it from Putin in three days. This is how maybe less in two weeks. Of course.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's going to be.
Speaker 3: A very o thing to do business like this.
Speaker 8: I tell you this, thank you, I.
Speaker 7: Said, except for American except that there are disagreements, and let's go litigate those disagreements rather than trying to fight it out in the American media when you're wrong.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 5: But you see, I think it's good for the American people to see what's going on here.
Speaker 3: I think it's very important.
Speaker 8: That's why I kept this going so long.
Speaker 3: You have to be thankful.
Speaker 8: You don't have the car.
Speaker 5: You're buried there, your people have died. You're running low on soldiers. Listen, you're running low on soldiers. It would be a damn good thing. And then you then you tell us I don't want to cease fire. I don't want to cease fire. I want to go and I wanted this. Look, if you could get a ceasefire right now, I tell you you take it. So the bullets stopped flying and your ment stuff courting.
Speaker 3: Killed won the war.
Speaker 8: But you're saying you don't want to to you.
Speaker 5: I want to see guarantees because you'll get a ceasefire faster than anygree.
Speaker 2: That's how more people about just fire. What they see that wasn't with me.
Speaker 8: That wasn't with me. That was with a guy named Biden who was not a smart person.
Speaker 5: That was excuse me, that was with Obama, who gave you sheets and I gave you javelins. I gave you the javelins to take out all those tanks. Obama gave you sheets. In fact, the statement is Obama gave sheets and Trump gave javelins. You gotta be more thankful because let me tell you, you don't have the cards. With us, you have the cards, but without us, you don't have any cards. Gonna be a tough deal to make because the attitudes have to change.
Speaker 3: What are you saying?
Speaker 10: She's asking, what if Russia brings the ceasefire?
Speaker 5: What if they what if anything? What if bomb drops on your head right now? Okay, what if they broke it?
Speaker 8: I don't know. They broke it with.
Speaker 5: Biden because Biden didn't respect him. They didn't respect Obama. They respect me. Let me tell you, Putin went through a hell of a lot with me. He went through a phony witch hunt where they used him in Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia.
Speaker 8: You ever hear of that deal?
Speaker 5: There was a phony that was a phony hunter Biden, Joe Biden, scam, Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 8: Shifty Adam Schiff. It was a Democrat scam and he had to go through that. And he did go through it. We didn't end up in a war, and he went through it. He was accused of all that stuff. He had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 5: It came out of Hunter Biden's bathroom. It came out of Hunter Biden's bedroom.
Speaker 8: It was disgusting.
Speaker 5: And then they said, oh oh, the laptop from Hell was made by Russia, the fifty one agents.
Speaker 8: The whole thing was a scam and he had to put.
Speaker 3: Up with that.
Speaker 8: He was being accused of all that stuff.
Speaker 5: All I can say is this, he might have broken deals with Obama and Bush, and he might have broken him with Biden.
Speaker 8: He did maybe maybe he did. I don't know what happened, but he didn't break him with me.
Speaker 3: He wants to make a deal.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you can make a deal.
Speaker 5: The problem is I've empowered you to be a tough guy, and I don't think you'd be a tough guy without the United States. And your people are very brave. But you're either going to make a deal or we're out. And if we're out, you'll fight it out. I don't think it's gonna be pretty, but you'll fight it out, but you don't have the cards. But once we signed that deal, you're in a much better position. But you're not acting at all thankful. And that's not a nice thing. I'll be honest, that's not a nice thing.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 8: I think we've seen enough.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Huh?
Speaker 8: This is gonna be great television.
Speaker 3: I will say that, all right.
Speaker 8: We'll see what we can do about putting it together. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: The show has been produced by Depictions Media. Please contact us at depictions dot media for more information.