Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bub to the rescue Tipper ask Taco Bub on one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station and blessed to have the expert services of the world renowned life coach elsee TB on Wednesdays, which I just realized I'll see first off, Good morning, sir, Good morning. Uh. This is the last Wednesday that you're going to be available to us for calendar year twenty twenty four US. The next two Wednesdays would be Christmas in New Year's I'm assuming you're jetting off to some place exotic for the holidays once again, maybe what French Riviera? Where are we headed? Still in between all the planning stuff. How you doing, champ I'm I'm doing fine, sir. Thank you again for being here. What are you doing for Christmas dinner? Do you get anything from Petties like maybe a ham or a rib rost this year? Probably? Yeah? Yes, okay, yes, I will definitely be visiting Petties, which, as you know, is almost walking distance from my house then four thirty four in Longwood.
Speaker 1: There and you couldn't walk back with all the stuff that you bought. Arms be full. I'm gonna have a hunter cook up our feast really well.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's it. He's not cooking a rock kill it in grillet, you know. Oh oh, I see what you did there. Let's get right to it. Man, he's ready to go. It's loaded for bear this morning. A lot of questions need your advice, Life Coach. I know you guys hate hump day for Wednesday. Well we have a way to bubbly girl in.
Speaker 1: The office who says, oh God, happy fry ye, happy fry ye, you know, like hump day for We don't say that.
Speaker 2: Term on this show. We banned it, Life Coach, with all due respect, happy fry ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go one of them in the office. It looks like Toby has a case of the Mondays. It's like Sarah, he's just shut up.
Speaker 2: Are are you able to offer any help with this? Good look? Wow? Winging a prayer?
Speaker 1: Huh okay, Maybe I have had a little extra coffee. Then you'd be on her level, you know the way too happy if I hear you say fray yea though, we got a problem, have a prom Speaking of have a problem, Life Coach started dating the guy about four months ago. Great guy, super nice, long hair. Well, the other day, unbeknownst to me, he went for a haircut came back with a mullet. I'm in shock and totally turned off. Now that's kind of shallow right there. Wait, does he have to tell you when you go get a haircut, you know, or tell you when he's getting a haircut.
Speaker 2: He doesn't need to tell you that. What I was just thinking. It is kind of a double standard here, because you are expected as a dude to notice when your your wife and or girlfriend gets a haircut and acknowledge it by your hair looks nice. Yeah, of course that's not a two way street. Apparently, I guess not, at least not in this case. Definitely not. You know what, she should go get a mullet too.
Speaker 1: That would be great if they were both, you know, calling all these holiday parties sporting mullets. It'd be even funnier if she came home with her mullet, you know, from getting the haircut, and he broke up with her because of it.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? What are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Come on, you got I was just getting back. Yeah, you got back of me? Goodbye LCTV. I need a Oh I have a roommate. It is a super bad habit of not cleaning underneath the toilet seat when he's done using it. It's so gross and super embarrassing when we have visitors. If you've told him about this before and he keeps doing it, I got the perfect fix for you. Unscrew the lid when he's not at home, like when he's at work or something, and just toss it up on his pillow in his bed. He thought Deadhead was bad, think about this.
Speaker 2: Modern day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life coach is life. Coach is a coconut, a mammal. It has hair and makes milk. You got some deep thinkers listening to this show, man, I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to go with no on this one because, unlike mister uh mister Falker from Meet the Falker's coconut does not have nipples. You remember that as an eye right, remember that one? Yeah, oh yeah, I have nipples? Can you can you milk me?
Speaker 2: Well? That movie was made a few years ago, sir, With all due respect there, there's some that would archer the answer to that has changed. Oh yeah, that's true. I'm just yeah, I have to point that out.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of changes now. I mean that that coconut could be of them. Now I'm with you, Elsie. I'm really concerned about my annual physical, worried that my numbers are going to be way too high. Any suggestions, maybe asked for a marijuana card for stress.
Speaker 2: You get your annual physical yet they're red. Yeah, back in September.
Speaker 1: I hope line's better than last year. What most the doctor told me I was heart unhealthy, liver looked like that chubby kid that he picked on an elementary school.
Speaker 2: Elsie. Did you ever go for a follow up? I will before the end of the calendar. Elsey TV.
Speaker 1: How can I be more successful at my job? I work in construction. You need to get a fancier hard hat. That's it's the look that's gonna make everything better.
Speaker 2: You can do that. I don't know if i'd blame it. You can just told like be dazzle it. No, No, I'm thinking possibly J R R sticker and a BWO sticker on it.
Speaker 1: There you go, that might work a little better. And uh yeah, it's all about the look, dude. Like to help your performance. It's gonna you look good, You're gonna perform well. Like when you grab that hard hat in your lunch pailful of cold beer. You're gonna have more pep in your step mark my words? Wife is Oh, I'm not gonna name a company's.
Speaker 2: Name on this, envisioning one of our construction guys walking under the job site and a be dazzled hard hat. Hey, look at tony wife has been. I don't want to name an exact company, but uh, this one. Elsie.
Speaker 1: Wife's been on a weight lost and she's losing so much weight that some of her features are disappearing. Any ideas how I could plump her back up? Well, thanksgivings over, but Christmas dinner that should pump her up pretty good, right, Just never poker in the belly like the little Pillsbury Definitely. Women do not like that. I did that out in a night couple of times. Then't day shifter?
Speaker 2: Well that kind of nightclub? How are we doing on time? Fine? All right, dear life coach.
Speaker 1: I've worked the same job for many years and same people, but just recently found out that one of my good friends is known as the Turnpike tugger. Should I be worried this guy again? No, you should be worried, unless, of course, your car pulling with them. That might that might be uncomfortable. And if you are, don't reach under the seat because there's guaranteed to be a sock on there.
Speaker 2: All right, well, I see the wrap up symbol. One more. Well, it's up to you. I don't know. Yeah, Life Coach. Just the rotors have started up.
Speaker 1: You can hear them. Hunter's getting fidgety.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's just the rock. He smells with the rocks coking, Life Coach.
Speaker 1: Seeing that you're from LA, have you ever been to one of Diddy's freak offs? Uh, you've heard about all the different high falutin figures there.
Speaker 2: What do you think you know? Come on?
Speaker 1: Unlike all the other craziness that's gone on there, all of it was totally consensual with LC. It was just an innocent day in the pool, frolicking and around. Before you knew it, his tops came off. And then two girls, one coach.
Speaker 2: With that Mary Christmas, Happy holidaya and thank you again, Elsie. You know what they say here, no evil freak, no evil, two girls, one coach. All right there he goes, thank you, Elsie, Merry Christmas, there reading and tall a good night. I think Linchin Taco on demand. Tell loth the iHeartRadio out