Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show Time is here, So on with the show. Let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now is show side all right?
Speaker 3: In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous I mean, he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous show Time.
Speaker 4: Will Congress let the government shut down? And would that be such a terrible thing. Also, we're gonna look at the world of entertainment, and I'm starting with a story that has just gobsmacked me. I am gobsmacked. On Today's Correll Cast.
Speaker 5: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Corell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is the Corell Cast.
Speaker 4: I am Correll and this is the most important creature in the entire world. Her name is ember Terese, and I love her so much. We just got back from the park where it was rainy and windy and cold, and like a trooper there she was. That's my girl, alrighty down, she goes, Oh what a show today. You know, Thursday is my Friday. I take the rest of the weekend off, as you should too. Four day work weeks are the And there's so much to talk about today with the impending government shutdown, with Putin saying he's open to a ceasefire deal, but he's got to talk to Trump first, all kinds of other stuff. But right before I went on air, there was a story that really gobsmacked me. And that's because as an entertainer, when I was a kid, when I was eighteen, seventeen twenty, I envisioned the life of entertainers and my life as an entertainer a certain way. And now that I'm sixty two, going to be sixty three this year, I see that I was wrong.
Speaker 2: I was completely wrong. And the case in point.
Speaker 4: You see, I've always envied fame because I love that I do my projects, I love that I do this show. I love but as someone who has been number one, as someone keeps commenting at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Carrell as someone that has been number one and talked to million on ABC and CBS and all of that. I know that the way to get your message out, the way to you know, to stand up for the cause, is with a level of fame. You have to, you know, be known for people to pay attention to you. And I just envisioned that if you were known, that your life would be a certain way. Now, when I was working with Vesta Williams, who passed away at fifty something years old, which I didn't expect and never saw coming, and envied Vesta's voice and fame and when and then she died alone in a hotel room, alone in a hotel room. I just never I was on the phone with Tony Briggs when they found the body. I just never expected Vesta to die alone and basically broke in a hotel room. This is a woman who toured the world, recorded with everyone from Staying to Shaka Khan. And it was through Vesta I met Vogue and I loved and Vogue. Who didn't love and Vogue? If you were alive in the nineties, Oh, you're never gonna get it, never, never gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Not this time and.
Speaker 4: Free your mind and the rest will follow.
Speaker 2: I loved and Vogue Woo woo woo wooooo. I love them.
Speaker 4: And the lead singer was Don Wells, that's her name, And right before I came on air today, the headline at Google Entertainment was Don Wells from and Vogue has been living in her car for years.
Speaker 2: And I was, I was like gobsmacked.
Speaker 4: Their music made millions of dollars, They toured the world. They were the toast of R and B during the pandemic. She moved into her car after living with her parents here in Las Vegas, and that situation became untenable, and so she moved into her car, and then a manager in La put her up and then that didn't work indefinitely at a hotel, the guy couldn't afford the bill, and she ended up in her car.
Speaker 2: Now she says, you know, she likes it and it's liberating and it's freeing and all that.
Speaker 4: But let's be real, if the girl could afford a house with a sunset view, she'd live in that instead of her car. And I see so many entertainers now at my age struggling financially, and they were once the toast of the town and look at Angie Stone. She just died at sixty three in a car crash. She was suing Universal Music because she's gotten no money from her record. She has over twenty albums, she has classic R and B songs, and she's making no money. So she was suing Universal at the time of her death to recoup and get back her money that the label has been keeping illegally. According to her, she is not the first artist to say that they are well established in their career and yet the label is not giving them any money, as Spotify made news yesterday for saying we paid artist over ten billion dollars last year, and you know we are an artist friend. No, no, yeah, you paid Taylor Swift, you paid you know, Teddy Swims. But the person getting one hundred thousand you know, spins, I call them and not a billion. One hundred thousand plays on Spotify at point zero zero three is like thirty thousand dollars. And while that's nothing to you know, throw the baby out with maybe even three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's three thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You have to get a million plays to get I think it's thirty thousand dollars and so no, Spotify, you don't get credit for saving musicians because you're not. And for Don Wells to be living in her car, I'm gobsmacked because I am so afraid about my future right now now. I and when you read my bio, I shouldn't be. I've been told that four times this week. Why are you struggling? Look at your bio, look at who you are, look at what you have accomplished. And I'm like, I'm like everybody else in America right now. It doesn't matter what you accomplished or who you were. All that matters is what are you doing right now? Because the past is gone. No one remembers the past. Most people today don't know who Don Wells from in Vogue is Hell. Most people don't know who Barbara streisand is nowadays if you walk up to a forty year old. And so we've got established entertainers living in their vehicles because of how the music industry treats its artists, and now every industry is beginning to treat people like that and just throwing them to the wolves. The Fed government throwing tens of thousands employees to the wolves. A federal judge today just said that they had to rehire all the probationary employees that they threw out, but that'll get challenged to the Supreme Court. So we live in this very scary time. I saw a TikTok actually from a guy explaining why we're about to crash. Our economy is crashing. Fox News Today said our economy is ready to crash, and my maga guy at the park said, oh, they're full of it. But America survives on people buying our debt, just like you and I. If you use a credit card and you don't pay it off every month, that's you selling your debt to a company that pays your debt, and then you pay that company. That's what America does. We spend a ton of money that we don't have, and we rely on China and other countries to buy our debt and then we pay.
Speaker 2: Them back with interest.
Speaker 4: And now countries are turning on America because of Donald Trump, his tariffs, his unpredictability, and the fact that they just hate him and don't buy America is going up in a lot.
Speaker 2: Of countries today.
Speaker 4: He's threatening more tariffs, and so if we don't have countries that are going to come in and buy our debt. Our government will shut down, and not because of Congress not being able to reach a deal or anything. It'll shut down because we can't finance America on just our money. Isn't that amazing? Our country is not financially self sufficient. We cannot survive as a nation without selling our debt, and that means we got have a buyer, and right now there isn't one. There is no one lining up to buy America's debt. So how are we going to finance our country? Should the government shut down? We'll talk about that when I return.
Speaker 2: Don't forget. You can chat at YouTube.
Speaker 4: Dot com, forward slash, Moly, Carrell, combart the show at patreon dot com, Forward Slash, Early Correll and like and thrive us, ticktok and Instagram.
Speaker 2: So do it do it now? Like, like, like life or not?
Speaker 4: I guess I want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com, forward slash, really Correl, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 5: If you're not visiting reallycrell dot com daily you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, so Democrats and the Senator like, we ain't gonna approve this damn fund and bill. You're giving Donald Trump a slush fund. You know you're doing all this evil stuff in it. Send us a clean bill, we'll approve it. Republicans are like, this is our bill, Like it or lump it. Democrats are all we lump it except Fetterman. John Fetterman might as well just turn you know that man, what an oath? What a big Republican oath in Democratic clothing. Inside that giant body in his head is a little tiny Republican piloting a machine. Because he's not a Democrat. He'd all all vote for it. To shutting down the government would be catastrophic at this point, who cares? I mean, Trump is trying to decimate and shut down the government anyway. So just shut it down. Don't give the Republicans one thing that they want. If this is a way to stop Republicans from getting something they want, shut it down. And I know I'm in danger. My income is in danger. I know, social Security, all of that. I get it.
Speaker 2: But you gotta start standing up.
Speaker 4: You can't just say, well, if we let it shut down, people are suffering.
Speaker 2: People are suffering now.
Speaker 4: It's not like if you shut down the government, people are gonna suffer more.
Speaker 2: They're suffering now.
Speaker 4: The economy is going down down down, Wall Street down down, down, jobs down down, down, wages down down down, opportunity down down down, prices up up up, and the people in charge say they don't care about a recession because they're rich, So shut it down. I know that's a terrible thing to say. We've lived through government shut downs before. Don't give Republicans one that they want if you can help it, because everything in their agenda is to destroy America.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm so tired of all this rhetoric.
Speaker 4: You know, Gavin Newsom, God bless them, he's talked to what's his name, Steve Bannon. These Democrats like Kamala like Gavin, and he's a friend. But these Democrats who were out calling Trump, you know, the end of democracy and MAGA is the Nazi Party, and you know, on and on and all these dire predictions from these Republicans and the vilifying that's all they campaigned on was vilifying the other side. They didn't campaign on issues. They campaigned on how horrible the GOP and MAGA are and how horrible it would be if they got in power. And now that they're in power, at the Democrats act like they never said any of that crap. They act like working with these people is acceptable. You told they were a freakin' antichrist. Okay, you told us these people were horrid, and now you're sitting at a table with him, going down and visiting at Marlago. So why they cannot have.
Speaker 2: It both ways?
Speaker 4: Either Donald Trump and MAGA is the biggest threat to the free world like they said he was, or they're not.
Speaker 2: Now they are proving to be.
Speaker 4: So why Democrats feel a need to placate these people to try to work with these people. They should be trying to eradicate these people. They should be trying to get Trump out of office, Vance out of office, Johnson out of office. They should be doing everything they legally can to remove this party, each and every member from Congress, from the Senate, and from the Executive They should route out every MAGA judge and have them thrown out. You warned us, you told us how horrible these people are, and now you acting like they are in horrible.
Speaker 2: Make up your damn mind.
Speaker 4: I'm getting whiplash. Either you're gonna bend down and service them or you're not. It appears they are wellhy I'm not. You know, if I have to leave, I have to leave. If if Cedars tells me I have some neurological issue that isn't fatal or isn't gonna put me in a wheelchair, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 4: This house is all I've got financially. When we crash, it won't be worth anything. That means my bank account goes from here to here in one day, and I don't have years to wait for it to recover. You know, it took years after two thousand and eight. I don't have that time. I don't have it. So if I'm well, I'm out. I'm worried. I tortured myself all day yesterday. I watched video after video about als MS and various other neurological There are one hundred and eighty neurological diseases and one in three people in the world. One in three that three billion people have a neurological issue or disease, and one hundred percent of everybody in the world will be touched or affected by somebody with a neurological disease, either themselves or a family member. It is the most common disease of all neurological diseases. I don't know why I've got a slight tremble in my hands. I don't know why my've toes and calf are moving. Hopefully it's not fatal, terminal wheelchair bound. I'll know after I see the experts. But I was terrified yesterday. Oh my god, I was crying. I was googling how do dogs get over grief in case I die before Ember does, and putting myself through that so bad. So I should not You shouldn't do that. I shouldn't do that. And part of it is the fact that I feel trapped here in Las Vegas, that the healthcare I need isn't here. They're sending me to West Hollywood. I can't afford to move to West Hollywood. So if I end up needing more care, where am I gonna move Palm Springs and drive to Tela? You know, I mean, it presents a lot of problems, and I want out, I really do. They've taken LGBTQ and made it a dirty word. Literally, it's a banned word. Utah just banned the pride flag. Utah, the state an hour that way, just banned the gay pride flag. The governor signed the bill. In Texas, there's a bill to make being trend identifying as transgender a felony. A felony, not a misdemeanor. A friggin' felony. If you're asked are you a man or a woman? When you say you're a woman but you were born a man, a felony. Now, I don't have to be told five times that this country is not a good place for a loud, gay liberal. Okay, So I want out, I do, and I'll still fight. I'll still do my podcast, I'll still broadcast, I'll still fight the good fight. I just want to do it from somewhere else, and I want to show you that there is life outside of the United States, that you could actually leave, no matter your income, that there are programs and there are ways for you to get out. I would love to do a show from Ireland, or from France, or from Mexico or Uruguay or somewhere. I would love to do a show at least for the next three and a half years from another country, and to show you the view from abroad. I don't have that money, Rosie does, Ellen?
Speaker 2: Does you know? Don Lemon does? I don't.
Speaker 4: So all of that got to me yesterday and I was, Oh, it was a torture. I was so tortured yesterday. It was a horrible day. I mean, I had suicidal thoughts. I was like, well, if you if you get als, you're not gonna you know, you're gonna kill yourself before you get too bad.
Speaker 2: I'm like, do you hear what you're going on in your brain? You don't even have a diagnosis yet.
Speaker 4: And it's all the stress from everything else, from Trump, from the anti gay movement, from financial insecurity, and we're all feeling it. All.
Speaker 2: My friends are like feeling very despondent. So what do we do? Well, I'll tell you when we come back, because I.
Speaker 4: Know we sing, We dan forgets troubles, come on, get happy, That's what we do.
Speaker 2: And we eat, We eat and we dance, go to greet thrishing though if I want to eat and.
Speaker 4: Day still live in great forget your goball, come on dead assy shot Paul Ardayre's away. Oh lord, hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 4: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, Calm.
Speaker 2: Forward slash, really Correl. Thanks for almost.
Speaker 4: Thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Oh, it is crol Cast. I am Carrel. Thank you for chatting with me at YouTube dot com, forward slash Really Carrel. Thanks for liking the video on TikTok and Instagram. Thank you for commenting at YouTube. If you're a patron at patreon dot com, forward slash really Carrel, you're gonna get an email today with the do you want to funk track and then I'll play it Monday. I didn't have it ready for yesterday. I just had to finish a little bit of the mix and now it's finished and so you can. If you're a Patreon subscriber, you're gonna get that.
Speaker 2: Also.
Speaker 4: I was gonna cook today and take you to Billaggio for the flowers, but the weather closed the conservatory yesterday.
Speaker 2: The flowers were closed.
Speaker 4: When I got there, and they said they'd reopen, but I wasn't going to wait around. And then as for cooking, I haven't gotten to the store because it's raining outside and the wind yesterday and today there was just crap blowing all over the roads.
Speaker 2: So you know I will do that next week.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that, but thank you all, each and every one of you that likes the videos and subscribes to the videos. Chiktok or Instagram or YouTube or Apple Music. For those that listen to the podcast on Progressive Voices Network, where it's always number one, thank you so very much, all of you. Thank you, Spotify wherever you hear it, iHeart Spreaker, wherever you watch it, wherever you hear it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So let them shut it down. You know what, it couldn't be any worse. It couldn't you know, having them not working couldn't be any worse than what they're doing. And so if it means not giving Republicans anything, shut out down, because we're lost in all this anyway, You and I We've been lost in it forever, even under Democrats were lost in it. They see wins and loses in terms of their party. Oh, the Democrats win this, the Republicans win that.
Speaker 2: Where are we in that? You know? Where?
Speaker 4: When do we win? When do schools get more funding and not less? When do When does food price come down and not go up? When does corporate America make things like electric vehicles more affordable? In China you can get an electric car for five thousand dollars. You cannot get one here for that. In China you can get an electric suv for ten thousand dollars, which is why they're throwing Tesla out. They're like, you can buy two cars in China for the price of one Tesla. So they're like, yeah, we don't need you. When is it our turn at the trough?
Speaker 2: You know? When? When are so? You know?
Speaker 4: Today we were walking park and there was a man lying next to the bus bench on Spring Mountain, shirtless with jeans and white tennis shoes, moaning loudly.
Speaker 2: Oh just like that.
Speaker 4: Who People going about their business, getting on the bus, walking down the street, driving by. Here he is in the dirt, in the rain, shirtless, huddled up in a fetal position, flailing his.
Speaker 2: Arms and moaning.
Speaker 4: Well, I called nine one one, because that's what you do. You don't walk by. You don't just look at him. You don't say, oh, how horrible. He needed help, So I called nine one one. They responded, and the questions on the phone, is he awaken alert, ma'am? I just told you he was screaming, moaning and waving his arms. I have to ask these questions. No, you don't, not if I've told you the information already. But whatever, I answered all their information. They sent out nine one one the paramedics, and they took him. They took him because he needed help. He was in distress. Whether he was drunk or high or mentally ill, it doesn't matter. An American should not be lying in the friggin dirt moaning with no one else caring. It's what I said yesterday, what the fact do we value? I value life and he had some so I called and I was grateful to the universe. I said thank you for there being a system to respond. And I worried that there won't be in the future, that there physically won't be the paramedics to go and help that man, or to help me because of budget cuts. But to leave someone lying in the dirt because maybe he's homeless, maybe he's a drug addict, that still doesn't mean he should be lying in the dirt moaning and no one caring.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Look, I didn't go over and talk to him, because I've had people like that get up and try to hit me. But I wasn't gonna just leave him in the dirt moaning. In America, we have got to be better than that. There were two people that were sitting on the freakin' bus bench that got on the bus and the bus driver had to hear the guy moaning and screaming, and they all just went about.
Speaker 2: Their merry day.
Speaker 4: I'm the only one that said, this man needs help, and so many of us need help. Maybe we're not lying in the dirt, shirtless in the rain, but we need help. We can't pay all of our bills. Our medical bills are too high. Fifty eight percent of America, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Statistic.
Speaker 4: Sixty three percent of America lives check to check. Fifty eight percent of America has less than one thousand dollars in an emergency fund.
Speaker 2: That's disaster. That is a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 4: When almost two thirds of your country lives check to check, that's disaster. But corporations don't mind because you're using your credit cards. The average credit card balance in America now is eight thousand dollars. People are using credit cards for food, for utilities. That's not what they were meant for. We are set up for an so as they fight over the federal budget and threaten to shut down the government over the budget. By the way, these are all just continuing resolutions. We haven't had an official budget out of Congress in nine years. Nine years since Congress has actually balanced the budget. All they do are these continuing resolutions so they can fight over it every four months they threaten to shut it down. Shut it down. Stop threatening us, stop telling us. Oh, it's their fault, it's their fault, it's all a you mofo's fault. It's the Democrat and Republican fault, because there is no balanced budget. That is the only job of Congress, by the way, they're the purse strings. They are to make interpret laws and balance and finance the government. That's their job, and they haven't done it in a decade. They've done these continuing resolutions which are not balancing the budget, and.
Speaker 2: They think that's a good thing. They think that's.
Speaker 4: How it should work because it gives them another tool for partisan politics. Oh, if we balance the budget, then we won't have to do these continuing resolutions and we won't fight every four months over who's going to fund the government. Well, you know what, then shut it the frack down. If you can't balance the budget, if you know, you work with trillions of friggin dollars, and my mom had to sit at a table and balance the budget. You and I have to sit at a table and balance our budget. We don't get a continuing resolution till the next time. We can't call the like company and say, you know what, we're not going to balance the budget this month. We're not going to pay you guys. We're going to do a continuing resolution and we'll pay you in three months. That's not how it works. So why does the country and Congress get a leisurely activity that we don't get. We can't do continuing resolutions in our lives, but they do them in the federal government.
Speaker 2: Well, stop, do your job, balance the freaking budget. Shut it down until you came all right, have a great weekend, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I am corel be who you want to be? Fun heard anybody? Share the video, Likes the video, share.
Speaker 4: The podcast, Like the podcast, send it to all your friends. Like it on TikTok, Instagram.
Speaker 2: Let take her across the globe. Be safe to be saying we'll see you on Monday. Until then, see me on all social media. Well, really just tick talking it.
Speaker 1: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 5: Listen daily to the.
Speaker 1: Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 5: Listen daily to the.
Speaker 1: CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service. Show Time is here, No