Speaker 1: An exclusive interview with David Dodger Talker. All Right, the Dodgers and Nationals are getting set for game two of this three game series, and I'm here with everybody's favorite Joe Lee and also Hey Song, Kim, thank you so much for your time and.
Speaker 2: Have you felt, Hey Song, the love from the city of l A.
Speaker 3: Fans love watching you play.
Speaker 4: Oh, I feel really I I really appreciate when I get on plate. I can hear the fans voice like there's a pork But still I really want to play better. So I really want to play good, and then I want to contribute to the Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Hey Song, what is the biggest adjustments you feel you still want to make to be even better?
Speaker 4: Sing on baseball wise? As a player, I want to contribute on defense wise, defense, size and offensive, both of them. And then I want to be a player that contribute to the team wins.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest challenge playing center field?
Speaker 1: I heard you say the other day the daytime it's tough to see the ball. Are you getting more comfortable when the sun is out here?
Speaker 4: Yesterday to day an he said, realized.
Speaker 1: He the.
Speaker 4: I mean besides the decides the play that I missed the fball last time. Uh, but right for now, I think I pretty get adapted playing center field. You know, even if they they games, I'm getting adapted.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: So for now, I'm still like wearing my sunglasses to prevent any mistakes.
Speaker 2: Those are good looking sunglasses too.
Speaker 6: Will we'll singing world?
Speaker 4: Is it looks good after hiding my other face? No?
Speaker 1: No, you got some style, Kim, You got a lot of style. Have people noticed your style out here?
Speaker 4: Because takes tis tidy? All right.
Speaker 1: You know there's big Korean population in l A. Have you gone outside of l A? Have you gone to Korea town? During the home.
Speaker 4: Stand at Home Honey and Community, Well.
Speaker 5: Well, oh she gone therein I'm gonna do. I'm gonna yagna and.
Speaker 4: I mean ocasionally, I mean I've been to cipher places. But you know, doing home stand is basically like home feel, home feel, So I really have lack of I have a lack of personal time, so I mostly stayed my time in home and Field.
Speaker 2: Very dedicated to baseball.
Speaker 1: The great Hayes song Cam before I let you go earlier on this homestand you had a chance to reunite with a former teammate Jung hu L. What was it like seeing m and playing against them in Major League Baseball.
Speaker 4: I'm going to stological, but you know, it was really fun to play with him against him last series with San Francisco, I only played one game out of three, but that game was really fun and I was really excited to play at that game.
Speaker 2: Is there any player on this team that could beat you? The first place you look.
Speaker 4: When there's a lot of speedy guys Tommy sho Hey.
Speaker 2: You know I'm about me, Davies Maybe no. Thanks a lot for the time.
Speaker 1: You have a great smile, a great spirit about yourself, and we love having you on the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: I'm talking to SMI I'm just to you, don't know, it's just a geck.
Speaker 4: I have the same idea. I'm really happy to be part of the greatest team in MLB baseball, Major League Baseball, and I really want to contribute to the team.
Speaker 1: Hey Son Kim a winner the comment with Joe Lee. Thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.