Speaker 1: Welcome just Hinoy Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring from heartfelt Tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 2: We hope that this podcast finds you in good shape.
Speaker 1: And now here's your message.
Speaker 2: Jesus Experience.
Speaker 3: You are designed to receive from God the life of his son Jesus Christ, and through the life of Christ in you, you will live in the world around you. Now Here is doctor Gary v Wetsdoe.
Speaker 1: In this session, we're beginning to comprehend the New Creation Man.
Speaker 2: This man that God.
Speaker 1: Raised from the dead is in power, an authority, and he's alive and we're going to discover what he has in him so we can know how to live. Certain things happen in this man called the New Creation Man. And the first thing we need to understand is where did he come from. This New Creation Man did not come from the first Man. This New Creation Man did not come from.
Speaker 2: The kingdom of the Enemy.
Speaker 1: He didn't come from sin, flesh the world. He didn't come from the thinking of man. This New Creation Man that's on the earth came as a result of one son of Man who died for us, who rose with us and gave us life in a dimension we could never have it of our own. Today, as we take a journey to the experience of this new creation man, we understand clearly, without a question, how do we know we.
Speaker 2: Have that nature?
Speaker 1: So as we go back for a moment, I want you to picture this first man, for he's a man who, no matter how he thinks or what he attempts, he can never attain and experience with God by his reason. It doesn't matter how well we market it, how strong we present it, how clear we make it. This man, by his mindset, cannot know God. It says, by wisdom he could never know God. Also, we need to understand the chains that bind this man, not just little chains like something light, Isaiah, come on up for a minute, but we're talking chains that I mean, these things are incredibly intense.
Speaker 2: Here, hold on a second.
Speaker 1: Wait, I mean I just want you to these things are like, oh, excuse me, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want your chain to fall off. You see this guy. Oh, by the way, this is my grandson, Isaia, and I'd hate the having with these chains on. You can put them on. I know I put them on you, but.
Speaker 1: Well maybe I did put him on him. Maybe he is a product of my genealogy. Maybe he is a result of being born to my son.
Speaker 2: Maybe I did do this shure. Well, what's you going over here for a minute? Isaiah? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: How's a feeling heavy? Heavy?
Speaker 4: Can you feel the weight of it? Okay, now, so you can feel the weight of it? Yeah, okay, Now I want you to jump as high as you can.
Speaker 2: You train your legs.
Speaker 1: All right, So you're doing the best you can do, not fully, but you could do better later after you got okay, all right, after you know, some more weedies things like that.
Speaker 2: But you see, this chain is so oppressive.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter where I want him to go in life.
Speaker 2: Have you got the picture.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter how much I want him to know in life. It doesn't matter how much I want him to be in life. He's still bound because it's not about what he is in his humanity.
Speaker 2: You see, this chain reaches all the way back to Adam. Oh, can you take it back to Adam for me? Oh? There he is all right. You see this chain reaches.
Speaker 1: All the way back to Adam, and it has control because anything born of the flesh is flesh. Everyone born of the flesh is flesh.
Speaker 2: All have sinned. Every one of us are under this.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter whether we try to make it look cool and hook it on our pocket, or we try to make it a necklace like man, I'm really tough, or you know, I mean, after all, you know I'm a bad biker.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. It's still this and it will always be this. You know what.
Speaker 1: We could polish it, We could paint it, we could gold pleat it still change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is still change. We could we could put it on angels and have them fly, still leave them down.
Speaker 1: It will still hold them down because those angels will never be free. They're always under that bondage. Well, thank you, Isaiah.
Speaker 2: Excuse now, don't don't don't you have to take this with you. I mean, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure that you know what we gave you when you were born.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Man. Don't drop it. It belongs to your children. Oh you dropped it.
Speaker 1: You see you're bringing it back.
Speaker 2: To put it here. You want to leave it at the cross? I gotcha.
Speaker 1: You you didn't want to take that to your next generation.
Speaker 2: I get it. You didn't want your children to have what this man has you didn't want it either?
Speaker 1: How many of us don't understand the power of that.
Speaker 2: Shain That sin binds man.
Speaker 1: It's deceivableness. It turns everything into a lie. It even takes what Jesus did and says, I can't get this, it's too much for me. Who would ever tell you can't receive what Jesus did for you?
Speaker 2: Who do you think it would be? You got it? You see, the mind cannot receive what Jesus did because what Jesus did isn't contained in our mind.
Speaker 1: The enemy did everything he could do to stop Jesus from doing it, but because he didn't know what Jesus was going to do, even though it was prophesied, Jesus did anyway. When he crushed the head of the enemy and rose again in power, he exposed all the powers that raged against us, open, empty, shattered, and defeated by his final glorious triumphant act. This man, Jesus, who is the second man. There's only two people on this earth. There's only the people that have come that are bound by these chains.
Speaker 2: Some have PhDs, some have double PhDs. Some are very.
Speaker 1: Disciplined in life, Some became extremely wealthy, some extremely poor.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any difference.
Speaker 1: They're still you see, the status or the position in this earth doesn't change the situation this man is in. He's under trying to develop his mind to become something. He's under trying to change, to be as moral as he can under sin. Go figure how that works and be the best he can under the kingdom of darkness. But this man you see on this side, he became everything this man was. He became sin, rejected, tempted in all ways like we are. The nature of missing the mark in life. He became because he can't stop missing the mark. It doesn't matter how strong or excellent he becomes.
Speaker 2: He can't change his.
Speaker 1: Condition because it makes the only way to change condition is to have a different position.
Speaker 2: And the position of this man is just like Isaiah. He came from his.
Speaker 1: Forefathers, thirty fourth generations of those who hate him.
Speaker 2: Cursed is transferred into him. Curse of the law. Any violation rules this man. But something's going on.
Speaker 1: Because this man died and rose, and because this man, Jesus knows exactly where to reach this man.
Speaker 2: You see, we think we can reach this man.
Speaker 1: Intellectually, We think we can reach this man motivationally. We think we can reach this man psychologically.
Speaker 2: But the only way.
Speaker 1: To reach this man is the way Jesus did it, and that's the good news. He became this man in his death and cried out, my God.
Speaker 2: My God, why have you forsaken me?
Speaker 1: So now, this Jesus, whom God has raised from the dead, not only died himself but took this man in him, and he was crucified with Christ. You see the power to shut down this voice, this wisdom that says, you know, you've got to be like You've got to work in You've got to act and fulfill everything.
Speaker 2: The world wants. You can't you won't. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: One Corinthians chapter seven says that even in marriage, you will serve the world to please your wife.
Speaker 5: The only way out of the chains of a marriage is death. The only way out of the chains of any relationship is death.
Speaker 1: You say, well, I'm not familiar with it. Familiarity does not bring victory revelation. Does you see? This was not taught in elementary school, It wasn't taught in most of our Christian training. But it is what Jesus did by the faith of the operation of God. He took this man and put him in himself died so that.
Speaker 2: That nature, that chain that holds this man would be broken.
Speaker 1: And every power that the enemy would have assigned against him. We'd be given a name above every name. And the more of the knowledge of this new nature we give ourselves to.
Speaker 2: The more of the knowledge of this person who died for us in rows.
Speaker 1: The more our mind gets renewed, the more our thinking comes in line with how this new creation man lives. You see, this new creation man is so unique. He knows something about his life. He knows he did.
Speaker 2: Not change his condition, but Jesus did.
Speaker 1: He knows he cannot make it better. Jesus made it new, not better new. You see, the shift to better is a human attempt. The unveiling of new is an act of God.
Speaker 2: It is the.
Speaker 1: Fourth dimension of wisdom that man experiences. Man only lives under three functionality levels of wisdom. In that nature, he only lives in reason, logic, rationale, deductive capacity. He only lives in the lust of the flesh, lust the eyes, pride of life, the world, everything that allures and says, You've got to be like other people.
Speaker 2: You've got to act like them.
Speaker 1: You've got to speak like them, you must appear like them, because you've got to be accepted by them. And the voice of the enemy, the spiritual tormenters that have been long against man to upheave and bring deception in every dimension of existence. He only can hear three voices, except God gave him an experience through the sacrifice of.
Speaker 2: Jesus to become a new man.
Speaker 1: This new man has faith, receiving everything.
Speaker 2: Jesus, did you see.
Speaker 1: This new man has the acknowledging within him. This new creation man says it is finished because he finished it. This new creation man does not try to make things go his way. He recognizes there's only one way, and that is if it's a human activity, the only authority to deal with it is death and the blood of Jesus. I want you to say with me, there are three specific acts of God good. There is his crucifixion, his resurrection, and his blood. If I know what he did in his crucifixion, I am light years ahead of ever trying to figure anything out because I know that through the veil, through the death of Jesus' body, through that black with white letters, every man everywhere for all time was put in him. Sometimes people say, oh, that's a universalism.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. Jesus died for all.
Speaker 1: It is all men, at all time, everywhere, so there's no one out of reach of God.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean that everyone gets.
Speaker 1: Born again, but it means that he died for everyone. The second is read, this new creation man recognizes that Jesus raised them from the dead. They don't have to figure out how to raise from the dead. Jesus did it for them. So he knows that if he can see everyone sacrifice crucified in Christ.
Speaker 2: Their human.
Speaker 1: Influence won't affect him. As a matter of fact, this new creation man has this cross barrier between him and the world. He knows everyone, everywhere, at all time, was put in jesus death. He also knows in that resurrection everyone was risen with Christ. And he also knows the blood was shed to forgive every man of all sin. How much more good news does man need? Let mean, think about it. This newre man knows he has nothing to offer but what Jesus did for him. So therefore there is now no other sacrifice. There's nothing else to make amends. There's nowhere else to go. So the good news is receive, for as many received him to them, gave he the power to become the sons of God, even those that believe on his name, who were born not of the will of flesh, nor the will of man, but the will of God. So this nature of God decided, I am going to take that first man in chains, put this second man on that cross for that first man, and end his plight. Oh man, now faith receives it finished. This man, this new creation man receives what.
Speaker 2: Jesus did for us.
Speaker 1: Receives it because he has it. He's not trying. He is receiving. Everybody say, receive. So if I can receive what Jesus did in his death, what he did in his resurrection, what is blood did for sin in my life and other lives, then I discover a new nature within. And this man now also receives the nature of life of Jesus living through him.
Speaker 2: He receives it.
Speaker 1: He knows this is how this life goes from now on. He knows that this life is not about what he can get God to do for that life. He knows it's about who the life of Christ is within him in this new life.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to this Jesus Experience teaching with doctor Gary V.
Speaker 2: Wetstowe.
Speaker 3: We want to connect with you at your Jesus experience. Please visit our website Jesus Experience dot com, where you can view our complete teaching archives, enroll in our free School of Biblical Studies, watch live services, and communicate with us. You can connect with Jesus Experience on Facebook and Twitter, or if you prefer, please call us at one three oh two five six one sixty eight hundred. That's one three oh two five six one sixty eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Share with us as we share with you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: We hope that you enjoy today's episode.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 3: God bless you all.