Speaker 1: Today we have the lovely Katina Casina, the tallest model in the world. Hello, Hello, Hi, Did I say your name right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I had a little, a little help in the beginning, but I you know, I just had to go with it. I felt like, it's you're just gonna roll it off your tongue, just get there.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's it's difficult to pronounce, especially for American people.
Speaker 1: I can see why. But thank you for coming on the couch. I can't wait to get to know you a little bit more and have my fans out here a private talk, get to know you, and have your fans come and join and see a different kind of side of you. So, how have you been enjoying in La?
Speaker 2: I'm enjoying it, I would say too much, too much.
Speaker 1: How long have you been here?
Speaker 2: One year?
Speaker 1: One year?
Speaker 2: One year? Yes?
Speaker 1: So what is like different? Is that you did you like think that LA was going to be one way and it's total completely different? Is it like you thought it was? Are you having any like bumps in the road or is it just the open arms and welcoming.
Speaker 3: I feel like LA is testing people like especially who are new here, who came from different countries. I feel like it's testing, but once you pass the test, you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: So you've passed the test, You've been n yet yet I'm still driving. You got your learners from it, you're kind of guiding your way there. Yeah, I feel like for me, I'm from Texas and I definitely feel like the five year mark for me. Unfortunately sounds like a long time, but it went by so fast, and I feel like after five years, I really feel like it was home And I never thought that that would happen because I was such a Texas Southern girl, which you know, I'm still Southern girl at all. But you know, I'm just here in La enjoying all the great things that La has to offer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best thing that I love in La is of course the weather, the ocean, and it's the place where I dream to live. Like I was searching for something, for the place where you can connect like all the things in one So I was searching for the place where it's warm, where it's a lot of influencers and a lot of work, and also where everyone everyone speaks English, because it's also very important for me since I know only Russian and Slovak, so English is like a third language. Yeah, so all three things, like the most important things they get together in one place.
Speaker 1: What is there are some things that she missed from back home that you don't get here in La.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm missing my son. I can't wait to see him. So I haven't seen him for a.
Speaker 1: Year because of the COVID restrictions.
Speaker 3: Uh no, because I have to finalize like some of my documents here and then I'll be able to bring him.
Speaker 1: It'll all be worth it in the end. I'm sure that's the struggle by a parent, like you know, being so far away. I'm sure having social media, like not social media, but FaceTime things makes it a little bit easier to kind of be involved in those things. But again, it's is going to be home soon, so that hope that comes sooner for you rather than later.
Speaker 3: But you know, you know how Russians say like, I hope that God hears yourwards.
Speaker 1: I love that because for me, I'm a big I'm into spiritualty things that I'm a manifestor so I like to speak it into existence or you never know what's going to happen, So I feel like, why not give it the best shot that it can and say it's already going to happen. I like that. Yes, So being the world's tallest model, how does that make you feel? And how you know in fact tall are you?
Speaker 2: I'm six foot nine?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's like correct height is not like there's no.
Speaker 1: Two inches here, take less love whatever. So six', nine you, KNOW i think it's a guy's.
Speaker 2: Priority they love to pull with a couple of inches to.
Speaker 1: Their, height especially like the number of people they sleep. With it's like how many? Women oh supposifly that? Bike, YEAH i agree with. THAT i tend to agree with.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah so no, lies you're you, know six. Nine how old were you when you actually fully got to six With was it? Early was it like later? On and how did that?
Speaker 3: HAPPEN i THINK i got fully to six foot nine WHEN i was nineteen or, twenty like somewhere in between, that like. NINETEEN i would, say.
Speaker 1: Did you always know that you were going to be pretty close to?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Yes because yes your, Family.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes because my father is sixty, six my mom is six almost six, Two and there is like a special. Calculation we had a book it was connected with like a, sport like a sport, book and there was like calculations like how tall approximately your kids would.
Speaker 2: Be and, uh pretty. Accurate, yeah it was pretty.
Speaker 3: Accurate and they did the calculation WHEN i was like twelve AND i wasn't that tall yet.
Speaker 1: Ago because you, knew, like well you can say that to me, now But i'm about to be six nine just.
Speaker 3: Wait well, NO i was afraid of, that were. You, yeah of, course because In russia people they treat height a little, bit not a little, bit but like completely different than in, yes and actually, yeah like in a negative. Way and this was one of the reasons WHY i decided to come here because, here like it's very impressive for.
Speaker 1: People it's more accepted and it's more like AND i wouldn't say, glorified but ever since it's more of a uniqueness that it's made something that's like an, attribute that's you know, something.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Exactly so this was one of the reasons like WHY i love The United states because people how people react on my, height AND i see that their reaction is. Real it's not, like, oh you, know like we think like it's not, good but let's react different, ways not like. That so, yeah WHEN i was, twelve they calculated it AND i was afraid BECAUSE i know how kids and people generally react on the height and it's not.
Speaker 1: Good so what age did you start maybe having a negative side of those aspects of that you feared maybe coming in to your.
Speaker 2: HEIGHT i would say? Sixteen, yeah?
Speaker 3: Teenager you know those problems when you like a boy but he's like much, shorter or you like tall, boy but he doesn't want to be with you because you are too tall for. Him like even if you are, shorter you're still too tall for.
Speaker 1: Him and, now is that something that they said or something that you thought or, perceived because that's something in your back of your. Mind you know you were told early on that this height and that's a big. Number then not a lot of people get to, that like you know. Height now is that something that they told? YOU i don't like you because this or did something you just?
Speaker 2: Felt it's something THAT i. Felt, okay, yes it's something THAT i.
Speaker 1: Felt AND i always feel like sometimes our insecurities is we always you, know say the worst of me because we feel unworthy in all these. Things but it's really us like we only feel that. Way the other people don't feel that. Way like this person they liked, you and what are you waiting? For, like why aren't you asking me to Be you're a beautiful, Woman, like why aren't you asking this five foot? Man? Tall min? Are, like what is the shortest man you've ever? Dated probably five foot? Seven five foot?
Speaker 2: Seven, yeah because that's, that that would be like the Late so.
Speaker 1: You have a. Limit you can have to be. This it's tall to ride this. Ride you can't be any lawn be. Shorter you can't do any of these.
Speaker 2: Things that's for the. Girls you have to be that's tall to.
Speaker 1: Write it's press, too you know in YOUR.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: It so five seven is your cut. Off that's the shortest that you can you can deal? With, yes have you been with anyone? Shorter? No, no you just don't want any parts of? It why because you feel like you. Can't it's just a. Preference it can just like blonde, hair dark.
Speaker 2: Hair, yeah but it's LIKE i think it's already like really.
Speaker 3: Low so that's already it's like over one foot difference is over. Food so, no like a lot of, girls they cannot handle even like a couple of centimeters. Difference and it's one foot you, know SO i can.
Speaker 1: AGREE i, mean, YEAH i feel like for. ME i was always in my age a taller, girl and so my my family is my grandpa is A, viking so there WERE i have my grandpa's like seven foot, tall like my all my, uncles my, brother everybody's like over six feet like very like normal in my. Family but my mom is the shortest, girl who's five. Eight so it was JUST i grew, tall LIKE i was already, tall like in like freshman of high, school SO i. DID i was dating. IT i went on a date with a senior and he was shorter than, me AND i didn't really think of, it like the high thing was really an issue because you just everybody's going to. School you just know them for like so long until like you go like the end and he tries to kiss, you And i'm, like, oh this is a little, awkward and not that it couldn't have been like like a big deal like it THAT i couldn't get pasted it IF i really cared about. Him BUT i just was no chemistry. Anyways but for, ME i was like at that, POINT i made it a. THING i was, LIKE i don't THINK i could date people shorter than. Me so it's always the, same like the same level that's, Why LIKE i understand on that, side it's just the one foot. DIFFERENCE i, mean if you put in that, perspective that's that's quite a little.
Speaker 2: Length that's a, Lot that's What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying but aren't we all the same when we're laying?
Speaker 3: Down, yeah but you steel it is, true but you still feel like you know the body you, Know like you don't feel like you need more?
Speaker 1: Body, yeah more?
Speaker 2: Body you need a more.
Speaker 1: Body, Cat you're just, like where is the rest of?
Speaker 2: THIS i need? More?
Speaker 1: So who's the tallest or the tallest number that you've gone out? With have you had someone in your height? Before?
Speaker 2: Yeah i've been dating my. Height, yeah the, guys and.
Speaker 1: That's easy to. FIND i feel like that's a really tall number to. Find, uh you know a man or several. MEN i guess that the category that you would want to, date you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah let's start from the from the fact that height shouldn't matter in the. Relationship like the height shouldn't be the most important.
Speaker 1: Thing it's not the most. Important but we're talking about like requirements of what you need for a, relationship and there's just some boundaries and standards that everyone likes as far as interests and things like. That so it's not the main all but we have a requirement five seven until you can write this. Right but what are the rest of, those you, know.
Speaker 2: Requirements for, man.
Speaker 1: For you and like what you want and aspire and a.
Speaker 3: Partner, well he should definitely carry about. Me he should be LIKE i don't, know Like, carrie thinking about, me giving his, attention support financially if he. Can if he, can't then try at least at least. Try BUT i think the most important is the chemistry and like a spiritual, connection that's the most. Important if there is no spiritual, connection and even if you like how the person, looks it's not gonna work anyway for.
Speaker 1: Sure so are you currently in a? Relationship are you?
Speaker 2: SINGLE i don't like to answer this. Question, no.
Speaker 1: You can't tell private talk the truth. PEOPLE i, mean you're new IN. La do you have like a special?
Speaker 3: Someone let's say, Yes, okay we'll say.
Speaker 1: YES i like. THAT i mean you have a smile on your face if someone's putting it.
Speaker 2: There, YES i like.
Speaker 1: IT i like.
Speaker 2: It, well you know how it.
Speaker 3: Is you, know sometimes you're in a, relationship out of relationship in the relationship Out so are you?
Speaker 2: Dating, yeah let's say like That i'm.
Speaker 1: Dating, okay dating is, difficult, GIRL i feel. Me, i'm you, know a single woman out here In la, myself and it's just oh my.
Speaker 2: GOD I I am being.
Speaker 3: Honest men IN la are so. Difficult they don't want to take responsibilities at.
Speaker 1: ALL i, MEAN i, DEFINITELY i definitely think it's a new wave of men that are circulating. AROUND i don't know if it's just lay for just, everywhere but we know it more because we're IN la right now trying to do. IT i feel like there's a lack OF i don't know IF i can like and, again it's hard for me to. DATE i choose my words. Wisely but it's like one of those. THINGS i feel like chivalry is almost, Dead like people like the old ways of like picking up girl and like going on a, day like making those little small. Moments and maybe not everybody needs those, things but for me and WHAT i, WANT i like those things AND i just have yet to find those things here. Currently But i'm still seeking AND i have hope that there will be somebody out there that does those things BECAUSE i just feel like but then the, masses it's LIKE i feel like it's just the lack of no effort to get someone's attention is just like because IT'S i could talk to anybody because they yeah social media or if it's because you can whatever the case may. Be SO i feel like it's a little bit, MORE i feel. Like and also WITH, covid people were just so busy before and we had a time to like kind of pause THAT i feel like more people are kind of coming into their. Wokeness and so if it's, women, men AND i think it's kind of. Both it's evening. Out BUT i feel like we want more AND i think that it's okay to want, more and you know WHAT i, mean we need those boundaries and standards list of like, hey IF i want them to be five seven minimum and six' nine or if it's, six ten THAT'S what. I want and it's okay to want those things without it being you don't you just. Dislike it you just that's what, you prefer that's what, you need and that's what you.
Speaker 2: WILL get i agree.
Speaker 3: With, you yes there's just men here are like THAT'S what, I say like they don't want to. Take responsibility there are so many choices like if you even when they go to dating app, or somewhere like there's so many choices of, the girls so they, are.
Speaker 1: Like are you on?
Speaker 3: Dating apps i've, Been, There yeah i've. Been there, not, Anymore, YEAH.
Speaker 1: No i feel like, FOR me, I personally i just don't FEEL like i can go THERE because i always feel like people or think that it's someone like it's a. Catfish thing, BUT two i just think that it's just so, like yes and it's worked out for, some PEOPLE but, i like again the organic of like meeting somebody somewhere or through somebody like and it's like serendipitous. Of things but call me a. HOPELESS romantic i.
Speaker 3: Don't, Know yeah i'm not a. Party person i'm not a person who is like to go.
Speaker 1: To dinner or, YOU know la is very MUCH like i feel like more like barre dinner type of. LIKE settings i feel like instead of like so. MUCH party i mean there are parties, here obviously but as far as, like acquaintance like kind of get together as because, you know you're a social media influencer, as well So as i'm sure there's kind of gatherings like that that you could kind of Go, to wward it's not a.
Speaker 3: Complete, PARTY well i CAN'T say i met, much PEOPLE so i had to use, you, know DATING because i don't like to. GO out i just don't like it's Not maybe i'm out of, that age, you know to hang out and like drink all night and dance.
Speaker 2: All night now not for.
Speaker 1: You anymore were you ever a wild? PARTY animal, I was.
Speaker 3: BUT when i, was like, let's say from eighteen to like twenty two, or something.
Speaker 1: That's okay so you're Just like i've, been there.
Speaker 2: Done, That yeah i've.
Speaker 1: Been there so if you're, not partying what are you?
Speaker 2: Up to a?
Speaker 3: MESS cat i like to do different like, spiritual exercises like go to workshops and like effective connection, breath, works meditations, meditation classes, and yeah this Is what i'm up TO if i.
Speaker 1: Want that do you have like your own kind of spiritual workshop that you're doing for yourself or just people that you're getting knowledge from at, the moment.
Speaker 2: Just People who i'm getting. Knowledge from it.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you've always been kind of like passionate about or is it something of recently that's kind of got?
Speaker 2: You, There recently i've. Got there it was like maybe like eight.
Speaker 3: MONTHS ago i was always like kind of on the, spiritual side but like eight, MONTHS ago i like jump into.
Speaker 1: It deeper was there something significant that happened eight months ago that made you want to jump?
Speaker 2: In deeper, or yeah let's say my ex. Helped me i'm. Not dating you.
Speaker 1: Were going into some bad times and you need something else to kind of ground you or find.
Speaker 3: Your piece, not really he was just like showing, me example and he was like, helping people, you know with. Their, traumas, yes yes kind, of, Yeah yeah so he was like helping people with their traumas and he was working with them and he was doing like a class us as. Like WORKSHOPS so i kind of got into it and it got me deeper to. A.
Speaker 2: SPIRITUALITY nice i.
Speaker 1: Like that. I'm myself it's, something new a journey that i've, You know i've always kind OF knew i was. AN impact i didn't know really the lengths of what that. Really meant and so the last two years for me was kind of going into those things. As well AND now i work with an embodiment coach and, YOU know i do we do reiki and, you know breathwork and stuff like that that's brought to a, different place which is really cool to kind of like most like a sacred place where it's like only you and your thoughts to let you know and find your destiny of what, That, almalaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah so the mission is the.
Speaker 3: Most important to find your mission is the most important in.
Speaker 1: This life so BEING, in la there's so many luxuries, out there You, know las you know known for all these glits and glamor. And things is there one luxury that you kind of splurge on yourself now BEING an, la resident if it's maybe a, spa day or maybe you take yourself out to a nice dinner or something that you kind of splurge on that you. WOULDN'T Before.
Speaker 2: I, I'M sorry i didn't understand.
Speaker 1: The question so luxury items like something that you would, splurge on something that's like over the top that you wouldn't do every day that maybe you do like once a month and kind of like.
Speaker 3: Do, SOMETHING no i don't have anything. Like THAT if i want to, do something IF like i want to buy something particular like, you say or go to some, PARTICULAR place i just.
Speaker 1: Do it but is there something more like do you like do you have a lot of watches or Jewelry that i'm not.
Speaker 3: Into that EVEN if, I have i don't, Wear, It Okay so, i'm like what's the point for me to like like.
Speaker 1: For, shoes makeups, It's massages like you gotta. HAVE something, i mean you hardly know you're a, hard worker you? You know?
Speaker 2: DO you? I Am but i'm not.
Speaker 3: Into THAT like i prefer to spend money for like charity instead of like going and buy bag.
Speaker 2: FOR myself i.
Speaker 1: Like that what is your charity that you're.
Speaker 3: YOUR choice i support a friend of Mine in russia she holds she has a shelter but it's like a house and she has like a lot a lot.
Speaker 2: Of animals they're.
Speaker 1: Like dogs from.
Speaker 2: From, outside yeah like.
Speaker 3: Animal shelter but the thing is That, in russia our government, doesn't support doesn't give money for these kind, of things and.
Speaker 2: Like people need to support. For sure so That's what. I'm, DOING yes i.
Speaker 1: LIKE that i feel like the more people need to advocate for the animals because they don't have, a voice so we got to be their voice. For them so stuff like that is really, you. Know touching it goes a long way, as well especially if you're, you know the government isn't supporting it or, you know giving money into.
Speaker 2: Those, things yeah they don't support.
Speaker 1: At all so what makes you smile? The Most Besides miss texas because that has a pretty. BIG smile.
Speaker 2: I like. Your, confidence yes it's really what makes. Me, smile.
Speaker 3: Well when when my kid does something really interesting and really cool and something new and try something new in, his life this is what makes.
Speaker 2: Me SMILE and i think some of my videos.
Speaker 3: Are funny they make, Me smile LIKE sometimes i shoot a video And then i'm laughing all DAY from i.
Speaker 1: LIKE that, i mean if you can laugh at your, own jokes unless you must. Be funny what are some of these videos that make you smile?
Speaker 4: The?
Speaker 1: Most like what are you doing in? THE video i guess is it just like is it like comedic supposed?
Speaker 2: To be or yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah it's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be comedic and where can we find these videos we want to? Laugh At? TikTok okay what is your? TikTok like? Private?
Speaker 4: Talk now It's uh LICINA l I s I n a fifteen awesome.
Speaker 1: Go and make sure that you go follow her TikTok go and see what she's. Laughing at by HERSELF because i myself laugh At because i'm thinking SOMETHING that i laugh. OUTSIDE that, i mean if only there's, you know content. OF it I mean i think we should all go and see what she's up to over. At TikTok and if you were liking, this episode make sure that you comment down below and make sure you're subscribed to. The, Channel, so TikTok what other kind of videos are? You into are You doing? Instagram reels are you you're doing? It all what kind of like social media? Like app are you on the most.
Speaker 2: Uh on the most time on?
Speaker 3: TikTok again AND usually i put the best from the TikTok To my, instagram reels so we.
Speaker 1: Get It.
Speaker 2: On instagram?
Speaker 3: Not? All, Okay yeah SO if i think like the video is like, so SO then i don't put it to REAL or.
Speaker 1: I also saw that you have an. Only fans tell us more about your. Only fans what can we see you doing on there that we can't see on your TikTok. Or instagram actually.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting BECAUSE when i Started My, only fans it was like to and health.
Speaker 2: Years ago probably.
Speaker 3: The Most what i've been doing there was. Lingerie, shots okay.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you, did BEFORE like i know. You, model, no okay.
Speaker 3: Actually that's not my TYPE and i DON'T really i don't like to.
Speaker 1: Do that what urged you to begin to do that was your fans reaching out to you and asking you, for it or were you like your confidence, was like you, know what this isn't, my Thing but i'm gonna make it.
Speaker 3: My, THING well i tried to make it, my THING and i didn't feel comfortable, doing that and people, start to like my fans whoever subscribe to, my channel they start to tell me that it's not enough and you have to, show more like go, Naked Whatever and, i'm like, you know, you, know guys you know what You're not if, you don't if you're, not satisfied like if, you don't if you're not happy With what i'm giving, to you.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: Bye YEAH so i lowered.
Speaker 3: THE price i took all these pictures away and there's barely, nothing there just a little bit maybe like, foot FETISH like i show my feet and this IS.
Speaker 1: Pretty i have a. FOOT fetish i.
Speaker 2: Like, feet, YEAH.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I mean i'm hoping there's like sneakers and sucks AND maybe i can ans her by the end of the show that she can put her fee on. For, US well.
Speaker 2: I can it's not a it's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: FOR me i. Like it so that's the only thing we. Can see so you're kind of scaling back on, Only fans that's what it kind of Seems to, You're, saying yeah.
Speaker 3: So the priority of my only fans right now is The that i'm talking to, Everyone PERSONALLY so i.
Speaker 1: Record your messages, or, yes, yes yes yes through.
Speaker 3: My messages this is parity. Number ONE so i respond personally to every single PERSON who.
Speaker 2: Dm me and it's a lot. OF work, i know it's.
Speaker 1: A lot of dedicate, certain hours.
Speaker 3: Yes yes AND also i do live, broadcasts there so't you won't be able to find the live broadcast Anywhere on instagram or on, my TikTok, because yeah you can run live broadcasts.
Speaker 2: There too so it's only. Only.
Speaker 1: FANS awesome i. LIKE that i feel like the good thing in, some advice you could listen to it and not care whatever, it is because you are your own. Independent WOMEN but i have my own only fans. As WELL and i used to be in the adult, entertainment BUSINESS so i went from making hardcore VIDEOS so i haven't made videos in a really, long Time so i'm my. ONLY fans i only do solo things and big booty stuff and all these those types. Of things, and yes you're always going to get the fans they, are like oh you, NEED more i want more because you've done this already in, my situation, you know but, it's like this Is what i'm willing to give. You now if you don't want to, see it, Then buy but you still continue to make the content that you feel happy. About it if you didn't, do whatever, then fine but you do the stuff that makes you happy in that and it shows more to your fans who are actually the supporters and wanting to be there and not the like naysayers that are really not your. Fans, anyways yeah SO don't i, feel, like yes you're, scaling BACK but i feel like there's a lot to be there for, you know like all, those things and just do more of it and push it and people are gonna want it because they want to hear what. You say and their fans and they're your hand fans for, a reason and, you, know yeah, you know and that's why you promote those things on other stuff and you do what works for you in the content creation world because it's. About you and that's kind. Of cool thing about the only fans and those types of kind of platforms is because, it's unique like everybody's. Is different some people just show feet and, that's it you KNOW what. I mean and there's people that do, that too, You KNOW but i just feel like that just because people are trying to, DETER you i Feel like i'm just, giving you like that that girl power to, be, like bitch just do what you want to do because you, deserve it whatever, that is even if it's to show, your feet so fucking stomp on whatever.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Want, whatever well.
Speaker 2: The biggest, like, credo credo do you know the? Word?
Speaker 3: Creator, No, no no the biggest like THING that, i, Like try i'm trying to give a message, to whatever to my fans that for a woman to show her feminity because basically they want to see you naked because they want to see. Your, Feminity Right so, i'm, saying like for, a woman she doesn't need to get.
Speaker 2: Naked to show. Her feminity and this IS what.
Speaker 1: I like, FOR me i THINK it's i, get that and the guy's side, Of, IT yes i. Think that but, for me femininity is not, being naked not about being sexy without having to be naked and being like sexual and that was kind of. Enticing Things and, i'm, saying like if you want to be in lingerie and whatever, people have people are Doing, on instagram you KNOW what, i mean things. Like that That's why, i'm like whatever makes you feel good about yourself and in, your, skin like fuck, everybody else even if nobody, BOUGHT it i would, be like, Fuck IT well i did this ship and you.
Speaker 2: Can like it, Or, NOT well.
Speaker 3: I kin'd i kind of feel like to show your body is like kind of like sacral thing and also it has it.
Speaker 2: Has, pay yeah, it's yeah it. Has to in, my opinion it has to mate about completely, being naked completely.
Speaker 3: Being a i'm talking about completely, being naked like it has to stay between you and your, partner basically and.
Speaker 1: That's fair and everybody has their views of what. It is and THAT'S why i feel again the differences of what works for you is great, for you and what works for me is what worked, for me you KNOW what. I mean but it's also the same, time too is people evolve and people move on and you don't stay in the same thing as maybe a year ago when you were doing that content that was good. For you but this year you're onto the next thing and that's. Okay too is elevating your content each year to be like who you. Are becoming that's that's. The goal that is. The goal have you ever taken a home souvenir after a one? Night? Stan? Oh no have you ever had a one?
Speaker 3: Night?
Speaker 2: Stan, ah yeah maybe a couple, of times.
Speaker 1: But she's never like taken something to be like. A souvenir has somebody taken something of yours that you?
Speaker 2: Know, OF no i don't.
Speaker 3: Think so, maybe MAYBE but i don't.
Speaker 1: Think so, You, think okay what do you think the first assumption people have?
Speaker 4: Of?
Speaker 3: You is the first assumption is like feel.
Speaker 1: Like the first time someone, meets you or like even a stranger on, the side like and they. See you what do you think they think? About you the first thing?
Speaker 3: About, YOU well i think a lot, of people not, a lot but, some people Like on instagram when they, see me They think i'm kind of kind of.
Speaker 2: Like BEACHY but i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, why, okay YEAH maybe i you, know THIS like i tried to do like a modern face.
Speaker 2: Or something so they, Think LIKE i'm.
Speaker 1: I get that to my mom's cause at the resting, bench Face and, i'm purpose it's, just ide that's. Just me, i'm like, YOU know i have a Lot Of eastern european in MYSELF and i And so, i'm like maybe it's just you know what, we do like leave, us alone.
Speaker 3: You, know no, but yeah like but most of the people They think i'm like down to earth and.
Speaker 1: When you start talking, to, THEM.
Speaker 2: Well i don't talk to People, On instagram.
Speaker 1: You're like, hell, no.
Speaker 2: No yes.
Speaker 3: Actually yes my assistants always, tell, them like if you want to talk To you katarina personally because she she.
Speaker 2: She has has so many. Fun followers you got to subscribe to her only fans.
Speaker 1: If you talk to her, play.
Speaker 3: Well it's there is no other way to deal with all. The messages Otherwise if i'm going to start to respond All my instagram messages is probably it's going to.
Speaker 2: Take me like a week in a row with like. No sleep so we don't watch to.
Speaker 1: Not sleep we need to keep. You, healthy yeah all. That, rest yes what is your? Biggest? Pet, peeve sorry what is something that kind of? Annoys you like you, just don't like maybe a partner does Or someone maybe it's like smacking gum when people.
Speaker 3: Wear masks, wear, masks yeah like when they try to pretend to be someone, someone else or they try to pretend to be better than.
Speaker 1: They, are okay, So, THERE.
Speaker 3: Yeah i see because the thing IS that i see them behind, the mask and it like kind of, annoy annoying annoying me.
Speaker 1: Because you just feel like you're being.
Speaker 3: Lied, to yeah it's like like all, the time like once you communicate with that person and you always see that the person is wearing, a mask like it's.
Speaker 1: Like saping two face. Yeah face what are your top three must abide by rules? In life do you have like any mantras that you kind of abide by on your Every, day.
Speaker 3: No, BEING honest i don't have any traditions like Every, day no.
Speaker 1: Not really is there any kind?
Speaker 4: Of?
Speaker 1: Rituals maybe do you meditate all the time? Every day do you look out? Every?
Speaker 2: Day, NO no i just go with THE like i.
Speaker 1: Just wake up like THIS if.
Speaker 3: I, feel, no LOOK if i, feel BAD then i meditate OR if i FEEL like i need to do THAT or i can't find, a solution like some sort of SOLUTION that i need to find or peace. Inside myself, THEN yeah i say, More, situational yeah more.
Speaker 2: Situational. Yeah, yes hmmm what is your?
Speaker 1: Biggest strength.
Speaker 2: What does?
Speaker 1: That mean what is your something that you and Yours in what do you think is one of your biggest strengths? In life like maybe, you're, strong independent you're oh that you kind of like. Have that maybe most people don't possess. In, THEMSELVES.
Speaker 3: Well I think i'm not afraid to to, Show Myself like i'm not afraid to show to be who. You, are yeah to BE who i am and to DO what i want And to, it's like be the worst best version.
Speaker 2: Of yourself that's my that's.
Speaker 3: My. Goal UH and i wish that everyone can, do that like can can can goal for that be the best version of themselves not, only physical not only, Physically physically i'm far from from best version of myself even that it doesn't LOOK like I know i'm far.
Speaker 2: But mentally. And, spiritually yeah.
Speaker 1: What is one part of your job that you love.
Speaker 3: THE most i like to watch the final result of, the VIDEOS like i don't really like to. Edit, Sometimes YEAH like i would say even most of, the time, especially tiktoks. NOT YouTube i also, run YouTube but for YouTube it takes more TIME and i don't. Edit it but, for, TIKTOKS yes.
Speaker 2: I edited mostly.
Speaker 1: Myself myself what is the biggest life lesson that? You've learned let me give, you this give me some time for.
Speaker 3: Private cel don't cheat on your partner because otherwise it's going to be very painful, for you for yourself and for.
Speaker 1: Your partner were you the one cheated on or were you the one cheating.
Speaker 2: The second?
Speaker 3: One second but it was it was a long, time ago but it was like a really really huge lesson.
Speaker 1: FOR me, I mean i feel like they say that you have to live that lesson to really, learn it you KNOW what. I mean AND because i feel, like now because you've gone, through that you wouldn't do it and repeat it again on the other side because of how the painful.
Speaker 3: It, felt yeah it was because of the let's say not the Punishment that, i've got, but yeah how painful.
Speaker 2: It, was yeah and.
Speaker 3: You can't you can't once you, Do that you can't put your relationship to the spot where it was before you.
Speaker 1: Did that you can really kind of.
Speaker 2: Care, not yeah it's like like a broken.
Speaker 1: Broken glass have you ever gone through a? Partner's phone, oh, yeah yeah you're, Like absolutely it's something that happens all. The time what did? You find did you find something or were you like was it safe? For you just kind of like it was an illusion in your head because sometimes WE go i feel like ME when i, WAS younger i WAS like i know it and then it, was like, damn it there's. Nothing.
Speaker 3: HERE no i actually find, like conversations like one of my, Ex BOYFRIENDS like i found a conversation with another girl when he was like giving her compliments and he wanted to meet. With her and you KNOW what, I DID like i was, like thinking like WHAT should, i do, you know like WHAT should i do to do to make him understand that It's, Like, Paul yeah SO what i DID is I took i faked the conversation with, another GUY and i left my iPod iPod iPad Sorry it's russian. This iPod so i left the open iPad so he can see this. Fake CONVERSATION and i was saying in this conversation that we're gonna. Meet once my my boyfriend is going to be. Like gone so you were setting.
Speaker 2: Him, Up yeah so the.
Speaker 3: Same THING so i brought the, same thing but it was like a, fake one, you KNOW and i left it like on the COUCH and i left the gym or. SOMETHING like i, went out and of course he saw the conversation and he was like so mad, at Me and, I'M like i.
Speaker 2: Saw yours so now you. Understand me did.
Speaker 1: He admit to has having your? Or his or did you tell him that you? Saw, his, yes yeah he didn't admit. To it did you immediately break? Up?
Speaker 3: After, oh, No, no no it was just it wasn't like he. Was cheating it was like just like giving compliments, AND uh i don't.
Speaker 1: But he had the intent. Of cheating some people would say it's emotional cheating and some people, wouldn't care and some people do. You know but it's like he had the intent to go and. Meet somebody if he wouldn't have saw, your message do you think that he would? HAVE matter i.
Speaker 2: DON'T think i don't think it would go any further even if.
Speaker 3: They meet so so that wouldn't, Bother you that wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Bother, me, no.
Speaker 1: Okay that's a strong enough woman. Than myself i'd, Be like i'm because it's just a trust thing, after that. YOU know i mean it's like if you couldn't, be honest and THAT'S what i feel like a lot of people when they're done or they need something from somebody else, or whatever, it's like why wouldn't you just be honest with? Your partner, and yeah, it's difficult but it's better to say it with that person if you want to grow, with them other than looking for. Outside sources that just gets you in.
Speaker 3: Trouble, ANYWAY yeah i was very in any RELATIONSHIP that.
Speaker 2: I had i was very confident.
Speaker 3: In MYSELF so i really wasn't jealous or yeah or worried in these SITUATIONS because i always said the feeling like they wouldn't be able to find anyone better.
Speaker 2: THAN me.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 1: LIKE it i, LIKE it i. LOVE it i. Love it so can you tell us what your YouTube channel is your website so we can support you and follow all.
Speaker 3: Your things my YouTube Is, yalisina OFFICIAL and i do behind the scenes of my TikTok shootings with, different people, different, Celebrities influencers like there was also like a magazine shoot and like it's just behind the scene of.
Speaker 2: What is your day in?
Speaker 1: The, life, yes yes of.
Speaker 3: My day, In life day, of life and, uh Yeah my instagram is the continual listen at fifteen and my TikTok is listening.
Speaker 1: At fifteen what can we see and hope for in? The future, for you you have the projects that you're. WORKING on im.
Speaker 3: Not REALLY and i don't EVEN if, I have i don't like to talk. About it it's Like in russian we, say like don't say hope until you, don't jump like, first jump and, then say.
Speaker 1: Oh till it's. Already, ready yes less surprise, a, song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah But now i'm just like working on a couple advertisings like tiktoks, and nothing.
Speaker 2: NOTHING huge i, would, say.
Speaker 1: Okay awesome, All right, Private talk we're gonna take a little bit of. A break i hope you are loving. This episode the next time you see us Me playing Truth. WITH texas i hope she's warmed up enough for us so we can play my. Favorite game, All Right, private talk we are back and she's NERVOUS so i can. Feel it, All right Truth. With texas how this is. Gonna go i've got four aces. Right here we're gonna go through each four of, the cards each four of the suits, of aces are different types of questions, from, romantic, kinky. Spicy naughty i'll ask you a couple of questions through each one of, the cards and then we'll get to, you know know you a little. Bit better, all, right cat don't be. TOO scared i won't bite you, too hard but maybe just. A little, all right what card IS?
Speaker 2: Hard?
Speaker 1: O romanantic you can put it right there on that.
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 1: Me, romantic dude you consider yourself. A romantic.
Speaker 2: I like ROMANCE and i like.
Speaker 1: Four, play, okay yeah if we are talking, about romantic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah but are you the one who more likes people do or your partners in the past have done romantic things? For you are you the one who plans things and like, kind does like candles and flowers and all that kind, of stuff or you just. SEXY time.
Speaker 3: I don't really remember too much when partners did that. For me they need to step up.
Speaker 1: Their game and if they're, you know if you're the dating pool over here from, this cut we're manifesting, this again is we need a. Romantic partner, You know i'm not going to speak, for Her but i'm going to speak, for her and you know we. Want her, you know, some flowers some, you, know, candles yeah, Like, chocolate yeah maybe making your, favorite meal, you know doing. Something whatever my thing this year MYSELF since i was doing this dating adventure that we're going in is. Dating Myself so i've been doing stuff like not necessarily, self care but self care of like taking myself out to THINGS that i would want my future partner. To do is BECAUSE if i can't do it, for myself then HOW can i expect somebody else to do it? For me so it's. Definitely new this Is One new, year's resolution but it feels rewarding and it's really cool to just, it's different like stepping outside of. The box so that's why we're gonna we're gonna put this for you all these public.
Speaker 3: Over, here yeah, it's like if you don't, love, yourself like how do you expect your.
Speaker 1: Walk outside the door when you when, you leave you'll see it says love, yourself first BECAUSE that's i feel like my motto leave AND when i come back every day it is because you're gonna love, Yourself first because you can't love, yourself first and you really truly can't love. Anybody, else yes they guests turn on in, a partner do you have something that like maybe a, body part, a scent maybe like, an attribute like maybe they're.
Speaker 3: If we're talking about like a physical thing you just turn on, smell.
Speaker 2: Smell smell. Smell smell.
Speaker 3: I'M like i have like kind of like that, animal instinct LIKE if i don't like how my partner smells.
Speaker 1: Like pheromone smell or what their colonne is, or, no, no.
Speaker 2: Pheromone pheromone so if.
Speaker 1: You don't have that good smell while you're not, wearing anything like, you know the you just cannot be on. This, cat, no, no. No no do you have a favorite cologne that you like to smell?
Speaker 2: On, MEN no i don't.
Speaker 1: Have, no okay lights on or? Lights, off uh just just a little bit on. Dim, lights yes lingerie. OR naked.
Speaker 2: I was about, TO say i would. Say lingerie but move.
Speaker 1: On, the side, All right so you want to leave the lace on and just pull that baby to. The side you know it's still sexy. And lace big pretty girls, like myself we know it's too much to just pull that. Thing, off yeah have you ever had sex on? THE beach i would, say, No no and you think you would know because you'd have stand in places you just don't you don't want To. Have no what would be the perfect date night? For you.
Speaker 2: That's an. Interesting question, perfect date?
Speaker 1: Perfect date put yourself in, that studying you're getting ready. That night where would that night?
Speaker 3: TAKE you i, DON'T know I have i have a dream to go on. A, helicopter okay so maybe the first it should be like a, helicopter ride and then some like fancy Restaurant, Over, la Yeah, Over, la yes, fancy restaurant and then maybe some like nice hotel, or something.
Speaker 1: And then you know what happens when the dim? Lights, coat yes, all right so you're. Doing good let's go to the. Next car was one, Question, though yeah lots of romance going, on.
Speaker 2: Here okay, all right, yes.
Speaker 1: Diamonds which is a. Spicy question oh, my, god enough they're all a. Little spicy you're all a. Little naughty, let's see what's the longest you've gone? Without sex, you're, LIKE damn i don't. Even know let's think.
Speaker 2: ABOUT it.
Speaker 3: I. Don't know maybe, three months, four months that's. The, Longest, PROBABLY yeah i.
Speaker 1: Was eight it, was horrible maybe. Almost nine i'm just like you are right.
Speaker 3: Sort.
Speaker 1: Of me they Just can't i'm. Just angry fuck it out, of, me please, all right, calm down alexis. All right most uncomfortable place you've ever, had sex you, being tall being the tall probably in.
Speaker 2: The world probably.
Speaker 1: The car. The, car yeah how like just everything was horrible. About, it uh it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't horrible it was just it was. Just, uncomfortable yeah because the car was like standing at the place where no one can, Get out like you cannot go out and just, continue out so it has to.
Speaker 2: Stay, like inside you have to stay. In size have.
Speaker 1: You ever been to a? Swingers, club no would you ever consider going?
Speaker 2: To one Maybe when i'm going to be fifty, on board.
Speaker 1: Then, your adventure your adventure, belt coming. Who knows, All right.
Speaker 2: So guys find me in the swinger club in. Sixteen years, sixteen.
Speaker 1: YEARS guys i hope she'll be ready for all of you. Private. TALK watch, i know are you gonna take? Me there i'll take. YOU there I mean i may have to take you a little bit sooner than. Sixteen years who Knows That miss texa is gonna be doing in, sixteen years, but hey YOU know. I will i will make this happen. For you it's not as bad as you think that it IS obviously i have me Saying that i've obviously gone. To ONE but i but you don't have to participate if.
Speaker 2: You don't want To, part, yeah yeah, Yeah yeah but did you go to some?
Speaker 1: Private ONE do i need to put the? Truth, by no until, You're, Fifty okay i'll be waiting. For you i'll be reading. For you, dirty talk yes? Or no do you?
Speaker 3: Like dirty that's my probably one biggest.
Speaker 1: DIRTY talking i like.
Speaker 2: To, hear IT and i like to talk To but i'll PROBABLY more i like.
Speaker 1: To hear can you tell us? Something? Dirty no you don't want to talk Dirty To? Miss texas like my sex voice coming out.
Speaker 2: For you that's a. DIFFERENT broadcast.
Speaker 1: I think she's talking about. Something spicy but it is a. Spicy question? All right, next card al right of our, favorite hair which is a, naughty CARD which i told you they're all?
Speaker 3: HOW naughty i, Told You miss texas.
Speaker 1: Is naughty you never know what's gonna come out of my mouth or. In, It no i'm, just kidding. Just kidding let's just go. FOR it i feel like you're, doing good. YOU know i think that was of. WARM up i feel like your fans deserve to hear the side. Of, you especially, you know for those people who want to, date you think that they can date you or currently, dating you they could step up their, game romantic, you know spicy.
Speaker 3: And together with dirty mix mix mixed the helicopter ride with a dirty Talk and, I'M fine.
Speaker 1: I can marry you. RIGHT now, i mean if you're, into GIRLS even i can give you your perfect date, Right, now caterina, all, right naughty get back to the Truth with texas favorite place to have sex you said you're uncomfortable was? The car do you have a favorite place that you like to?
Speaker 2: Get, Down well i'm. Very Obvious bedroom is?
Speaker 1: That obvious you don't have like you're not walking around it doesn't say bed on?
Speaker 2: Your? Head, nod yeah my own like.
Speaker 1: The comfort you like the cushions, you like you have your own dim lighting system then. Your, Round, no no you should. Just candles you should work on, the dimness.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmmm there was not a. Hard question.
Speaker 1: Have you ever used a toy? During intercourse? Oh my do you only use it by yourself or do you use it with a?
Speaker 2: Partner, too okay let's say answer number two.
Speaker 1: With the partner. To try is it the bullet or is it like a cockering Things called, I'm like i'm. Putting that never personally, used One but i've definitely put one on and like seen what it. WAS about i just feel like it looks like it's suffocating, the thing, you know.
Speaker 2: The thing oh, my god it's getting hot hot.
Speaker 1: In, here well, You Know, miss, TEXAS like.
Speaker 3: I sweat since the beginning of, the episode but in a, good, way right in a, good way and now you make me sweat even three times more ill later You can you cannot give such a Questions.
Speaker 2: To galactica duration of. The light you see what?
Speaker 1: This really that's why you have a natural white light on you and you're giving beautiful answers because people want to.
Speaker 2: Open up do you know do you know how aliens? Have sex.
Speaker 1: You don't can you? Tell, us yeah they don't.
Speaker 3: Have sex they just exchange, the energy the. Law frequency are theying sex with me?
Speaker 1: Right now because they're Pretty, sure aliens.
Speaker 3: If they love, each other they just share. The ENERGY if i, LIKE you i share my energy.
Speaker 1: With you you have sex in the real world or are you having real sex in the? Real? WORLD both i have.
Speaker 2: Real sex in the real, world unfortunately.
Speaker 1: But energetically like, you said if you're the, right person you can spiritually love that person so much that it feels. That, sarcasmic, yes release, all right what is your? Porn name it would be the first pet that you ever owned and the street you grew. Up on so what's the first pet you've? Ever?
Speaker 2: Owned, wait wait you said. Porn.
Speaker 1: Name yeah so there's like a game out there for people who haven't been you know important that the, people playing they're like they're putting the names together and you have you all those little like mean, type things and it's like you take the name of your first pet and the name of your first street you grew, up on and they'll take those two names together and that would be your. Poor name, oh, my okay so your first pet is What Maira mara, Mara okay maidra and this first street you grew.
Speaker 2: Up on oh it's too long cos.
Speaker 1: That's that's your. Poor name. Private, talk.
Speaker 2: No you won't see. Me important no.
Speaker 1: One said you get, that's yours your porn personal when you go with, your name, your partner and that's what you tell me to, be like you, Know what i'm not on private talk that this is what my porn. Name IS if i was supposed, to dabble.
Speaker 3: No one will be able to, pronounce it especially my. My, youth second the name of.
Speaker 1: The set you want to come up with something with the letter like an initial to shorten. Your name.
Speaker 2: They're going to be like they're going to try to search for, you know, for porn and they're going.
Speaker 1: To be.
Speaker 4: Talent.
Speaker 3: For.
Speaker 1: Them yeah have you ever faked?
Speaker 4: An? Orgasm, maybe, no, no, listen, no, no no it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Like that it's not. Like that what is it?
Speaker 1: LIKE ever, i, mean, okay.
Speaker 3: No no so, For example i'm having a, good Time like i'm very excited and a man he Think that i'm getting, an Orgasm but i'm just like very excited that you.
Speaker 1: Were, coming no did you imply that's but that's, not him Not you, now see like the actual faking would be he's Saying that i'm coming and nothing actually.
Speaker 2: Kim okay so, that, no, no no you've never.
Speaker 1: Done, No okay.
Speaker 2: BUT as, i said like a lot of.
Speaker 1: Times they think they're doing a.
Speaker 2: Good, job yeah they think that they'd, be like you don't need.
Speaker 1: TO stop i Didn't cut please. Keep going THAT'S where i feel like in. The bedroom as much as the journey talk, is important communication. Is too it's because some men do think that they're doing that right and then they just keep doing that thing that they think, is right but it's not right because it never really finished.
Speaker 2: That spot it's not really.
Speaker 3: Like that it's like if we are talking, about me It's like i'm having a, good time and he Sold that, i'm done that's, the thing and so he Finished like himsel's.
Speaker 1: Why he should, be like, oh good and they'd, be, like no, KEEP going i needed.
Speaker 2: Two more in my case is not the goal in.
Speaker 3: The bed like in, my case the that connection is more important for me than to get to.
Speaker 1: The point so the orgasm is not important.
Speaker 2: To you it, is important but it happens when that.
Speaker 1: Sounds awful should be the most. Important THING and i THINK and i agree with the, energetic level but that's what it heightens. The orgasm now every time are you going to? Get that but there was something that let's make sex better in times is because of that, Both chemistry but then orgasm is. Always important like you asked me in, you know during the break during The my PORNTINES when i was doing scenes back in. The DAY did i? REALLY come? I did because, for ME and i said eighty percent of, the time there was TIMES that i didn't because naturally you can't in, A movie i can't come. TWENTY times i can come a lot. Of times but, for me it was THAT if i was doing SOMETHING that, I enjoyed i didn't want to feel like a robot or being USED that i wanted to actually enjoy. The. Moment YEAH so i had then the same THING when i take in my, personal, life, like YES do i want to connect on? Other? Levels oney and ten percent. EVERYBODY does i just want to fuck, to FUCK but i also need to get fucked. TO know i need to come and just like guys finish at, THE end i need to, finish too or we get blue lips and then everybody's mad and nobody.
Speaker 2: Likes them.
Speaker 1: See you learn something new all the, Time, HERE yeah.
Speaker 2: I see i learned something new all the TIME.
Speaker 1: In la i'm. Mas sured if you want, TO understand i, tell, you yeah no that's not because then you just FEEL like i gotta get, my vibrator let, me leave and then you just gotta. Finish myself and then what was the point of ALL that i need love to. All right last Card is Ace Of club clubs is a. Kinky ONE and i know you're gonna say they're. All kinky.
Speaker 2: I'll go you should give it, To me you should give. It officially give it, the caky the cany