Speaker 1: Seven hundred WLW twelve o eight on this Friday afternoon, Dan Carroll in for the great American Bill Cunningham. A lot of ground to cover today, So I hope you can hang around till three o'clock this afternoon and maybe you pick up the phone along the way. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred, the big one. Those are the numbers to call, and we start with this. There has been so much news going on. I think a lot of the stuff that happens here in Ohio has been neglected, although if you listen to Scott Slow and he's been just hammering away at this issue about the marijuana laws, and I want to touch on I haven't touched on that very much at all lately, but I am going to today and also some big news as it relates to a development here in Ohio and joining us to talk about that because really one of the biggest developments is happening right there in his backyard is State Representative Brian Stewart, who represents the twelfth House district in Ohio. And Brian Stewart, welcome to seven hundred WLW. I believe this is the first time you and I have had a chance to talk together.
Speaker 2: It is Dan, it's great to be with you, Honored to be on the station.
Speaker 3: Well, I honored to have you here.
Speaker 1: And I was reading your bio and I see you served in the Iraq War, combat in for two men, and I thank you for your service. And it's a great day to be in Ohio. And isn't the governor's race just got a lot more interesting, didn't it It did.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to have a good field, and it's going to be the earliest start to a Republican primary for governor probably maybe ever in the history of our state. But we're gonna grab our popcorn.
Speaker 3: I think. So it's gonna be. It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, and robust debate is something I think that us as voters should be entitled to and and I think that is what we're going to be up for. And I haven't come down on one side of the other. And I'm not asking you too, but I mean that certainly, the the the entrance into, uh, the the primary so far, Uh It's it sets up to be a very interesting time, does it not.
Speaker 2: I think it does. And I think what you want in primaries is to have some variety in choice, you know. And I think, you know, we have two entrants for governors so far, who you know, would would both be great governors and have very different, you know, kind of backgrounds and how they came into this race. And so I think that's gonna be a good thing for Republicans to get to consider over the next you know, year and a half.
Speaker 1: So one thing I wanted to talk to you about was this project that it's the am I saying it right? Is an andrewle Am, I saying a N D R U I l am I saying that's.
Speaker 2: How I say it? So I hope I'm right.
Speaker 1: Well it was good enough for you, it's good enough for me. But uh, to my way of thinking, this is a story that has been wildly underreported. This is going to be a huge develop right there in Pickaway County, right there in your backyard. And I mean we're talking about what is being reported as the largest development project. I guess in terms of overall dollars in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: It is the largest economic development project in Ohio history.
Speaker 3: That's about that even.
Speaker 2: Bigger than the even bigger than the Intel project. That got a lot of attention in recent years. This is four thousand jobs coming to central Ohio with an average salary of one hundred and thirty thousand dollars a year. This is a game changer for the entire state.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if I guess, and what and what this company does is produce what I guess, what's the best way to describe it? I know drones is one of the things, but I guess really next generation AI weapons things like that that are going to be used for the military.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: That's right. It's a military contractor manufacturer. This is the Arsenal one project. And I think it's important to point out Dan that, I mean, this is a project that literally every state in America was competing to get. You know, some people aren't you know, some states aren't even on the map as being competitive. But every competitor that Ohio has in the uh you know, job creations, uh uh landscape, everybody wanted this project and there and they chose Ohio. And I think that's because of, you know, the very pro business climate that we've worked very hard to develop over over over a period of time. But uh, you know, these are drone technology at the advanced UH at the advanced drone UH production is going to be built right in central Ohio. And so I'm we're pretty pleased that, you know, in a few short years, you know, when when the next Tomas, you know, terrorists is uh, you know under under the microscope UH. You know, they may be dispatched with a drone that was made right here in Ohio.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 1: And I think when when we see those videos, I certainly hope we'll all be able to take us amount of pride in that.
Speaker 3: I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: But a project this big, and I like to think that, you know, I get ready for these radio shows. I'm looking at the news all the time. And maybe it's just me, but it seems to me that this project and the you know, I guess all whatever fanfare was around it really went uh And And maybe it's just my perspective, maybe your perspective is different, but it seems to me a lot of this really went well under the radar and didn't get a lot of uh, didn't get a lot of.
Speaker 3: Mention in the news.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's it's been an eventful month and a half, right, I mean, I think President Trump is rocking and rolling. There's new national news that may Yeah, so you know, we had this was announced during a week where I think it was either the first or second week of It was a week before President Trumples, it was actually inaugurated. So I think it's just sort of, uh, there's only so much bandwidth on radio, TV and print. But we will make sure over the next year and a half that Ohilands know what a great edition this is going to be to our economy. You know, when we talk about our manufacturing in Ohio and how that's gone over the last couple of decades, I think Ohilands are proud to make things in this state. You know, this is you know, we we we want jobs in all kinds of different fields. You know, but this is not just warehousing, This is not just data centers, This is not just you know, retail, this is this is this is old fashioned, you know, advanced manufacturing happening right here in our state. You know, I'm excited. You know, I've got a I've got a nine year old son named Lincoln. He loves elon Musk. He wants to be an engineer. He wants to build things and to be able to tell him and all the other you know, kids in a multi county radius that you know, you can grow up, work hard, and get a great paying job in your backyard, contributing to the defense of the United States of America. That's something we're really excited about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean everything that I've read about it, that's Look, it looks like it really is the highest of high tech. You mentioned the Intel development happening in New Albany, and there's a headline that's out today that this chip factory that was supposed to initially go online this year in twenty twenty five is now being delayed until twenty thirty or twenty thirty one. As you look at that project, seeing that headline today, is that anything to be concerned about.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, Intel as a company is experiencing you know, they're in the global marketplace, and so you know, the chip manufacturing space is incredibly complicated. We've always had competition from abroad, and so look, we are confident that there is going to be a sizeable investment, a sizeable expansion, a high employment facility in Licking County in the central Ohio area. You know, so much work has been done already you know, there may be some restructurings and things that happen on the Intel company side, but we are very confident that there will be a sizeable project in that space. And it's important, you know, I think we saw during COVID, you know, suddenly we realize, like we did in a couple of industries, just how dependent we are on manufacturing abroad. And that's not a good place to be when you're talking about the the microchips that power almost everything in our lives at this point. So it's important that we make sure that project happens. We need to have those chips being made in America, and if they're gonna be made in America, we'd like to have them made in Ohio.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I was looking at a piece written in the Columbus Dispatch, and I mean, you know, Intel, Honda, You've got Amazon, Cleveland Cliffs, Amgen, which is a biotech company, and all these other companies, peloton Is, You've got all these developments that are in progress as we speak. And I'm looking at this list and I'm thinking, you know, this is I don't you know Ohio. Their development in Ohio has always been I think, you know, one of the hallmarks you have here. But I don't know that there's been a time when we've had this much on the plate at as we do right now.
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think that's right. I mean, I think you'd have to go back almost hundreds of years to find a time when Ohio was more central in kind of the national conversation than we are right now. And I think we're getting back to that space we should be. You know, we're still one of the largest states in America. You know, we need to just make sure that we are you know, a keeping our students and young people here. That's a big part of it. But I think people are now coming here for the jobs that we have, and we did some important things. You know, we got away from government bureaucrats and created jobs Ohio you know, over a decade ago to you know, have an entity that goes out there that's full of business people, not bureaucrats, that can move its speed of business, not government, And that's been a huge asset for us in attracting these jobs to our state. You know, Pennsylvania's Governor Josh Shapiro is you know, talking about running for president, but when he's not doing that he's telling people. He was quoted saying, I'm sick and tired of losing to Ohio. Well, we want to keep that going. We want to keep being the envy of other states around us.
Speaker 1: That's good, it's good we're on that side of the equation. Talk to me about what your friends in the Senate did earlier this week, and they passed this bill that's going to overhaul the I guess the legal marijuana law that was voted on this last election cycle, and the changes it's going to make to that law. According to what I'm reading here, the bill would limit Ohio's homegrown from twelve plants down to six, reduce THC levels, and adult use marijuana extracts, and I guess a handful of other things. What do you know about this and why you know? Where do you stand on this? First of all? And why do you think the Senate decided something like this was necessary?
Speaker 2: Well, let's start here. The Speaker of the House has asked me to work on a house version of a marijuana okay, and so we're going to we're going to introduce set here hopefully within a week or so, and I think it's going to be quite a bit different than the Senate's version. You know, I'm starting out from a place where, you know, my hugely Republican district that voted, you know, seventy three percent for Donald Trump, voted fifty three percent to pass issue to And I think we need to respect the fact that o'hilands have spoken on this issue they want and there's certain baselines that I don't think we should be touching. They voted to have legal marijuana, and they voted it for it to be taxed at ten percent. They voted for it to be available where it's available. And I think that we're going to have tough sledding if we're trying to make too many changes to what voters have already spoken on. Now, there's some other things that I think we do need to do. You know, what I would describe as issue too was silent on some things that we need to fill in the blanks. I think there is a consensus that you know, we there should be some limitations on where you're using these products in public around children. We should not be allowed to market to children. We should not have products that are manufacted in a way they look like you know, candied cereal and things like that. I think there's some reasonable things we can do to make some tweaks. I don't think Ohioan's really were too fired up about the part of issue too that says we're going to have these you know, racial set asides and DEI programs with some of the tax revenue. Let's put that money into just the you know, the general revenue fund, help fund our police officers, help fund our cities and counties. So I think the House version of the bill is going to be quite a bit different, and then we'll kind of work on harmonizing those two things with our friends in the Senate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one thing I'm reading about this is that this bill would combine the state's medical and recreational marijuana programs under the Division of Cannabis Controls. So is that are they actually talking about just having both of those programs under under the one umbrella or actually combining the two laws into one.
Speaker 3: Am I am I.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on the way of you know, how I'm reading that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe the Senet's version was more it's a question of who is doing the regulating, And I think that right now we have a medical program that's regulated by one agency, and an adult use program that's regulated by this Division of Cannabis Control. You know, we just think that Ohioan's voted for legal marijuana that is well regulated, that does have some some guardrails around it, that you know is safe if you're getting it at a dispensary, because it's been subject to a pretty rigorous process. And one other thing Dan I do want to point out is that I think our House bill will include is we need to we need to deal with the fact that we essentially have you know, unregulated marijuana that's called Delta eight or you know what a lot of different terms for that's just being sold to kids and gas stations. And that's not what Ohioan's voted for. And so the House version of this bill is also going to take a look at you know, if a product has THC in it, let's treat it the same. Let's have it go through the dispensaries where you know that you're getting a safe product, rather than having this patchwork of you know, unregulated uh, you know, gas station we it's manufactured in California. That's not what Ohioland's voted for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh and I you know, I apologize for seeing so and seeming so uninformed about this, but I really don't have a dog in this fight. I mean, I, you know, to my way of thinking, if people want to you know, twist one up at home after a hard day at work and and relax and enjoy that, I mean, that's perfectly fine with me.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I you know, I don't indulge myself and I don't take the gummies or smoke the ganja or that kind of stuff. But uh, you know, if people want to, you know, if people want to indulge in that, you know, who am I to to stand in their way? So I guess I you know, I understand a little bit. The argument that you know, I guess those who oppose this, uh this idea is that you're, you know, here we go again. You know, these uh you know, high and mighty folks up there in Columbus trying to undermine the will of the voters once again, and it seems like we've just been down this road a lot of times before.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, my position is, I've said for a long time the initiated statute deserves a lot of difference. Now there's a margain in that, you know, it's much easier to pass a initiated statute because it goes into the Ohio Revised Code. The Ohio Revised Code is in the title, it's meant to be revised, and it's meant to be within the realm of things that we can legislate on. But it was just a few years ago, Dan, I think I think Ohioans knew what they were, what they were voting for. We want to respect that in the House. You know, I know what the Senate wants to respect that too. We just may have a couple of differences of opinion as to what those details look like. But I think that whatever final product gets voted on by both chambers will be far closer to what voters voted for than than some of the media coverage might suggest today.
Speaker 1: Now, I think that's a good perspective on that that you know, there's probably going to be some changes, and you know, obviously speak out about it if you feel like speaking out about it, But it doesn't mean that what they passed in the Senate is going to wind up being the finished product. With that, Brian Stewart, we're gonna run. I appreciate the time today. I was looking at your bio. I see that you're also a movie buff. So any thoughts on the passing of Gene Hackman before we let you go.
Speaker 2: One of the all time greats, I mean, unforgiven French connection, the conversation. If you haven't seen those films, you have to. Just a real great, old fashioned American movie star and he's going to be missed absolutely.
Speaker 1: Brian Stewart, thank you very much for the time today. Great having you on and with your permission we'll do it against down the road.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate it today.
Speaker 2: I'd love to Dan thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Representative Brian Stewart, twelfth District, Ohio, and you know works up there in Madison and Pickaway Counties and we appreciate him being on today. It is twelve twenty five. Dan Carroll for Bill Cunningham, and if you want to pick up the phone, phone lines be open the next half hour because we are guest free and A five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, one, eight hundred the Big One on seven hundred WW.
Speaker 3: Back on the Big.
Speaker 1: One seven hundred WLW twelve thirty seven. Dan Carroll in for Bill Cunningham today Dave, let's open the phone lines five, one, three, seven, fee eight hundred, the big one. I've been looking for news about what's happening with the Department of Justice and the FBI. As you know, yesterday the Attorney General, Pam Bondi was expecting to release documents relating to Jeffrey Epstein. That happened, approximately two hundred pages of really nothing things that you know, so maybe some names on a rolodex, names that had been previously released, but essentially nothing new. And so Pam Bondy sent a letter to the to the FBI office in southern New York, and essentially she said, I want all the all the documents, all the recordings, all the video, everything on my desk eight o'clock tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: That was this morning.
Speaker 1: It is now twelve thirty eight, so it's four hours and thirty eight minutes past eight o'clock. And I've seen nothing to indicate that that material has been delivered to the Attorney General of the United States, the director of the FBI. The letter was sent to the Director of the FBI, Cash Betel, who wrote that the FBI is entering a new era, one that will be defined by integrity, accountability and unwavering pursuit of justice. There will be no cover ups, no missing documents, and no stone left unturned.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: If there are gaps, we will find them. If records have been hidden, we will uncover them. And we will bring everything we find to the DOJ to be fully assessed and transparently disseminated to the American people, as it should be. So I appreciate that level of transparency. I appreciate that letter being sent to cash Battel and UH and and being released to the American people right away. But there was a deadline, and and maybe things are happening right now that we don't know about. But this cannot go unchecked. There has to be consequences for this.
Speaker 3: And and I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how how that can be taken in any other and any other way. I mean, I don't know how I'm wrong about that. That if this administration, if the if this UH Secretary of or the Attorney General I should say, and the Secretary of the FBI, the head of the FBI, if these people are going to be taken seriously from here on out, they have to address this. They have to address this in a serious in a meaningful way. And they've they've got all the authority they need from the commander in chief, from Donald Trump to do what needs to be done. And so this is a test. I mean it's an early test, but it's a test. I mean they have to go out and they have to go to that office in southern New York and some heads have to roll. And to my way of thinking, this is a great opportunity to suit up with Dan Bongino, wheels up, go to New York and make a show of it, give us something. I'm seeing a lot of people that I correspond with on a regular basis who are extremely.
Speaker 3: Upset about this.
Speaker 1: And look, how much longer are we going to sit here and say, well, it's only been thirty days, it's only been thirty five days, it's only been thirty eight days, or forty days or fifty days. How far down that road are we willing to go to excs use in action, it is going to be I think so easy for any administration to fall back into the old ways of the federal government that we're used to, and that is a federal government and agencies of the federal government that do nothing. And then if they do something well, it's usually screwing us over. So I'm not happy about this, and my patients is wearing thin, and I guess I want to know where your patience is on this as well. Are you Are you good with what Pam Bondi has said so far that she requested these documents before Cash Bettel came in, and there are apparently rogue operators at this office in New York, Southern New York, that it was handling the investigation that has all the information, has the documents she requested, and for whatever reason, decided to hold things back, decided to keep things to themselves, decided that the boss doesn't need all this information, and it causes me and a whole lot of other people to say what the heck is going on and maybe do it in language that is stronger than that. But I'm monitoring all my regular sources right now and I've seen no update on that, and quite frankly, I'm a little disappointed. I thought I was going to be on the show today. I was talking about this last night when I was on last night, I really thought I was going to be on this show today, filling in for Bill Cunningham, talking about this information as it broke relative to the release of information about Epstein. And I haven't talked about this a lot in the past, but now and that's because you expit. You know, when you have cases like this, and how long have we heard about you know, we're going to see all this pedophilism, these pedophiles in Hollywood exposed, and what happens. Nothing happens, you know, It's like, right, like the Kennedy files, all the Kennedy files are going to come out. Well, and Trump said that in the beginning of his administration, I haven't seen anything yet. Again, I've got a lot of patience on this. We've waited since the nineteen sixties, the nineteen seventies, the eighties and nineties and all the rest of it to see what this was all about. So I'm not going to start getting impatient now on this. And so many have made promises before along these lines and it never happens. So I don't get I don't get all excited about this. But when we see evidence and when we see shenanigans like this going on, something needs to happen, and that this cannot be the benchmark, This cannot be the tone setter.
Speaker 3: For this administration going forward. It just can't.
Speaker 1: And the longer this day drags on, and then God help us if if this goes into next week, it's not going to be good. So A Zelenski is at the White House right now, got out of the got out of the car today.
Speaker 3: I mean, is it?
Speaker 1: And look, I understand all this stuff. You know, Zelensi's got on the quasi military looking uniform. Uh, you know, I don't know what that emblem is on me. I don't know if that's some kind of Ukrainian emblem that he's got on his uh you know, the left breast there, the mock turtleneck, the uh, the thing with the you know, with the shoulder pads on it. You know, it looks like something you wear in a combat zone. I understand. You know, this is the guy whose country is at war. And I said the same thing about Elon Musk When you go to the Oval office, can you please put on a suit? Is that asking? I really don't think that's asking too much. And this guy with all the billions, hundreds of billions of dollars that his country has siphoned away from the United States Congress and I'm watching or video right now of Zelensky and Trump sitting in the in the Oval office. I don't know what they're talking about it about it, but the conversation is very animated, and Fox News has a cair on it that says Trump to Zelenski, you don't have the cards. So some kind of deal is trying to get done. And Zelensky was there purportedly to sign that deal today for rare earth minerals. So that'll be pretty good. Let's go to Rick and Milford and see what is on Rick's mind. Rix seven hundred WLW, Hey, thanks.
Speaker 5: For having me on, but.
Speaker 6: I can't believe that you maggots are being led around by Trump. They tell you who for evil people? Here, We're gonna show you the report. We're gonna show you the report. And then when they don't have the report, oh did you stay hiding it from the City States, hiding it from us?
Speaker 5: How about you just got play sucker.
Speaker 1: Well, you can say what you want, but I'm playing I'm playing it straight. And I said, look, I said from the very beginning that you know I'm a supporter of Trump, but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and say, you know everything this guy does is good, and I'm going to overlook the stuff that that I disagree with. So you can say whatever you want, but what I'm saying is that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call it. I'm gonna call it out. I'm going to call it as I see it.
Speaker 1: I did the same thing with Biden, and every once in a while the Bible administration swerved into or stumbled into, or for you know, for whatever reason, did something that I agreed with, And when I thought they were right about things, I said so. And when I think this administration is doing something that is something that they didn't promise, or something that they said they would do differently, or something that I don't think is being done the right way, I'm going to say that too. So you know, go ahead and get your jolly's out by saying that, But it doesn't really have any effect on me. We've got Wayne allen Ridge going to be here at two o'clock and he has written a series of pieces about Barack who Saint Obama, and he is calling Obama the Manchurian candidate, and he is essentially saying that every situation that we have in the country today can be laid at the doorstep of Barack Obama. He talks about his history with Obama, they were classmates in college, how they took different pass after after that. And so Wayne Allen Root will be here in the two o'clock hour to explain that, and I encourage you to stick around for that. In the meantime, let's go back to the phones. And Jeff is in Xenia and Jeff seven hundred WLW Hey, great show.
Speaker 7: Dan, Hey, I'm just wondering too, you know it put the shoe on the other foot. Do you think if Kamala would have been elected president that any that any of this stuff that's going on right now would even be taking place.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. We wouldn't know, you know, we would us A, I. D would not be in the news. We wouldn't know about these millions and in some cases billions of dollars going out the door for lgbt Q stuff, transgender operas, circumcisions in Moldovia. You know, we've got empowerment this and empowerment that. There was a list see yesterday and I'll see if I can dig it up here of all this money that went to Columbia to empower this that and the other thing. And you know, it turns out that you look under any rock in Washington, d C. And you're likely to find a slush fund there. So no if if come out, we dodged. I mean I have said this so many times. The bullet, the size of the bullet that we dodged as the American people by not having Kamala Harris as president is h is the biggest bullet you've ever seen.
Speaker 8: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, I was just going to say, because I agree with you, Pully, and the thing is is what's going on in Washington, DC right now? You know, as the tapes have been played, every president has talked about, you know, the fraud, the waste and abuse, but nobody's stepped forward to take it. We've got to get the deficit under control because if we don't, it will be the ruin of this country. And somebody has got to have the spine to stand up and take care of it, because everybody's at the titener belt who's going up. Gas is going to be going up pretty soon, and everybody's gonna have to take a little bit of a hit because if we don't do something, we're in for a world to hurt in the near future.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think you know, I've listened to the Treasurary Secretary of scott Descent, I've listened to the Commons Secretary Lutnik, I've listened to other people in Trump's cabinet. It seems to me like they are taking a serious look at this when it comes to cutting spending, when it comes to increasing growth, when it comes to being fiscally responsible, and at the very least, I say that's a starting point. Look, you know, you go to the Dog's website right now. I think the number they've got up there so that they've saved so far is sixty five billion dollars. That is a drop in the bucket. But I think the bigger thing. I think the bigger thing, though, is the mindset that we have to stop doing this kind of stuff and act as if you know, a few hundred million there for this product Jack, you know, a few you know a billion here or a billion there for this slush fund or this NNGO. I mean, that kind of stuff has got to stop. So I think, you know, once we have that kind of mindset, I think, you know, that's a starting point we can make some progress from there, I agree, and.
Speaker 7: I think I think the states ought to be using some of these examples as an example to do something, because I think the states, in quite a few instances, have these as definitely slush funds. They definitely have these pools of money that basically nobody really knows where they come from because they come out of the General Fund, which basically doesn't get a line item of what they really are. And because I know I'm going to be dealing with a couple of things myself, with a couple of counties and cities that they need to be called and to basically verify and actually prove what this money that they're getting from taxpayers, which sometimes is an indisorbitant amount.
Speaker 3: In areas, of what they're doing with it.
Speaker 1: Well, we've had, I had, you know, our history with that here in Saidincinnati, and you know, I think of the sewer projects that we had going on several years ago, and we I think, you know, we had a mayor in office that time at that time that was friendly with the federal government. Uh and and there and there was money that was you know all you know for Cincinnati. When you talk about a couple of billion dollars changing hands in the city of Cincinnati. Uh, there's a lot of people that want to get their fingers in that pie. And uh, yeah, it was you know, it was so so poorly mismanaged and so poorly accounted for. It just it just led to the opportunity, uh for grafting, corruption. And I think there were those who were in certain positions who were friendly with certain people locally and maybe some at the state level level, but I think it was more locally and the federal level, and they took advantage to that to the fullest extent.
Speaker 7: One last question for you the Railroad fund. When they sold the railroad got that, I think it was like one point five billion dollars.
Speaker 3: How long do you.
Speaker 7: Think it'll be before they start tapping that for other than what it was is on you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean there's there, Look, there's supposed to be all kinds of safeguards on that. I think they're supposed to be regular, regular meetings, regular updates, transparency as far as putting that putting that out where the funds stand now, I don't know if all that money has been appropriated yet.
Speaker 3: I don't, you know.
Speaker 1: And but you know this or this group that's going to oversee this and put that out. Uh, you know, we're just going to have to hope that they they live up to what they promised. But hopefully there's a lot of safeguards on there.
Speaker 3: We won't get stuck, you know, holding the bag.
Speaker 7: I hope so great show.
Speaker 8: Dan.
Speaker 7: I wish you'd be on there much more often because you bring a lot of sensibility to see these shows. And uh, I wish you luck and I hope to hear you a lot more often.
Speaker 1: Jeff, I appreciate the phone call. Man, thank you very much, and we less see. We got we got about one minute here and christ and Westchester. I haven't heard from you in a long time.
Speaker 3: Where you've been.
Speaker 4: Man, oh here and there, just doing what I do. You know, the schedule changes every day, so I just adjusted it. Dad, all right, second, real quick, this is for Rick. I'm sorry, but real Americans. Real Americans call their leaders to the carpet when they don't agree with them.
Speaker 8: That's what we do.
Speaker 4: We don't all like Trump, but we're agreeing with what he's doing because he's trying to fix our country.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: We may not agree with everything that he does. But at least we, as real Americans, will call him out on that. We're not just going to give him a blank check and a blank carpet and say do your best and do your will. You have carte BArch. No, real Americans call their leaders to the carpet when they screw up. That's what we're supposed to do. They work for us, We do not work for them. Somehow, you must have forgot that in the government class they were teaching you in whatever school you went to. But that's that's how this country works. We hire the to work for us. We may not agree with them all the time, but that's the job we've given them. And when they do mess up, we call them.
Speaker 1: And that's increased. That's what I'm going to do behind this microphone every chance I get. And you gave us a great fifty five seconds, and I thank you for that, brother, But we got to run twelve fifty five Dan Carroll for Bill Cunningham, seven hundred WW seven hundred WLW one oh seven Dan Carroll for Bill Cunningham on this Friday afternoon. And let's get right to my next guest. Daniel Turner is the main man behind Power the future and uh an expert on all sorts of things environmental and economic and all the rest. And Daniel Turner, great to have you back on the show.
Speaker 5: How are you, hey, Dan, Great to be on with you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You know so many things I want to talk to you about today, But I think we know what's going to be driving the news narrative for the rest of the day, and that is this meeting with Zolensky at the White House with the Trumpster. And I thank god J. D Vance was right there. You were monitoring this while it was on the air. I'm you know, I'm here doing a radio show, so I've got it on the monitors here in the studio, but of course the sound is down. And just I mean just looking at the body language of these two, I mean it looks like this meeting with Trump and Zelenski in front of all these reporters just went off the rails about as much as much as it could have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was That's a good way to put it, go off the rail. I am going to stand by, obviously, my president in my country. My hunch is that Zolensky thought, once I sit down and all cameras are on and this is live. I can steer the conversation the way I want. And in the past, people like Joe Biden would have just let him and they would have whatever he wants to say. They had a deal in place. Zolensky decided he doesn't really want this deal. He thinks America is backing away. He thinks America is pro Russia, and he's you know, he's not playing with with Joe Biden anymore. And so Trump and jd. Vance jumped in and held firm one of the best lines that President Trump had when someone there was an accusation, I don't know if it was from Zelenski or someone in the room or in the media who said that he was alling to Putin and he said, I'm not aliging to Putin. I'm not aliging to Ukraine. I'm aliging to the United States. And that's that's the direction we should be in. That war is tragic, there's no doubt, but America is not here to solve the world's problems. You know, no one cares about the Sudan issue going on in Rwanda. Hundreds of thousands of people are dying there, but no one gives a darn because it's not cool and sexy. And you know, so the warmonger crowd picks and shooses where they think Americans should send its assets and it's and its boys to die. And for some reason, they love the Ukraine War and they are eager to have bodies on the ground. And thank god, we have an American president who is putting an end to this. I'm tired of sending the money, but I'll be damned if we start sending more young men and women to die in some stupid overseas battle that is orchestrated by the Neocon class. We have twenty five years of that, Dan, I think it's coming to an end. And thank god, how.
Speaker 1: Is it possible that Zelensky would get the notion that he could come in to the White House on Trump's territory or really any it doesn't matter, And this meeting could have been anywhere in the world. But how does he think for one minute that he's going to be able to sit down and then with or without the cameras on and bulldoze Trump and run roughshod over Trump and a deal that they already had in place.
Speaker 3: I mean, what the hell is wrong?
Speaker 1: With Vilenski that he would he would walk into something like this thinking he would get away with with this.
Speaker 3: Kind of thing.
Speaker 5: He's an actor by trade, and he knows how to use the cameras, and quite frankly, it's worked to his advantage in the past. President Trump knows how to use the cameras to his advantage. But I also think maybe he begins to believe his own media. Maybe he begins to believe his own press. And I'm sure they tell him that he's immensely popular in America. I'm sure they tell him everyone supports him in his effort, and quite frankly, he's probably gonna leave the White House and drive just a few miles down Pennsylvania Avenue and go to the Hill and they do love him there, because there's a lot of Warmongers in that crowd, and they're going to gather up and tell him how great he is. And do remember that image I saw just yesterday on Twitter again in preparation for this meeting. Do you remember that image a couple maybe a year ago. It was in Pennsylvania. Zelenski was visiting a munitions factory and there was Senator Casey, and there was the Governor Shapiro, and they were all signing their names on the bombs, laughing and joking about you know, I don't love Russia. I don't love you cry, I don't love anyone but America. But my god, that's that's some nineteen year old, poor kid who that bomb is going to blow up. Why because because you don't know what the hell you're who dies in war?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: Do you ever think of those Oh, that's who's dying. And when Trump says I want to end the bloodshed, God, I believe him because it's regular folks. It's regular, usually poor, with no options in life. They're the ones who we send to die. And we don't even build the monuments anymore. I asked President Trump for the two hundred and fiftieth can we build monuments like we did for World War One and World War Two? Can we build them for Iraq? In Afghanistan? I had growing up in my little part of Queens a number of World War One monuments from the thousands of young men who died from our neighborhood. We need to start honoring our military dead, but also to remind us maybe we can stop making military dead with some smart decisions.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, I think Daniel Turner and look, this is this is happening as we speak, and I've already got a pretty good idea of the way the mainstream, the leftist corporate media is going to play this, and they're going to say Trump is out of control, doesn't know how to be a diplomat, and let Zelensky get the better of them.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt that over the course of his career in business, Trump has had hundreds, if not thousands of meetings that were adversarial like this, where people get into a shouting match where you know, things go you know that we're on the table or off the table, things go sideways at the train wreck. But then at the end of the day, guess what, The deal gets signed, business gets done and in the in the end, that is what's most important. So Trump will, you know, be engaged in this meeting, but when it comes time to get the deal done and move on with the important work, guess what this is water under the bridge, This is in the past, and then and he won't be concerned with it anymore. But yet the media is going to try and tell us how this is a chief executive who's out of control.
Speaker 5: Exactly, and this is a war he inherited, and he inherited because of the terrible Biden administration on multiple fronts, right, not just diplomatic cowardice, which was part of it, but also normally what I talk about energy policy, right, the Biden energy strategy, the goat green strategy, the many decisions that were made a year before the Ukraine invasion drove up the price of oil to the point that if you're Putin, you're making a lot of money. And Putin and Russia are richer now than they were before this war started. And they say, well, we have sanctions on Russian oil and gas. Those sanctions are a joke because Russia sells its oil and gas to countries like Turkey who ignore the sanctions, and then Turkey sells the Russia. It sells the Russian oil and gas to Italy, to France, to Germany, to Spain. So all these countries that are like, we have boycott at their fossil fuels, you haven't. You've just used an intermediary who's charging more. And that's why Russia's making so much damn money from this. So so many bad decisions made Russia, Russia richer, stronger, more powerful, made Ukraine weak. They throw all of this crap at President Trump, and now they want the answer to be, well, I guess we have to go to war, right, I guess we have to get more boots on the ground. And I'm telling you we're at the stage now. We know we all know too many friends who died in Iraq and Afghanistan or it came back different. And I have lots of friends who came back different from Iraq and Afghanistan. But I'm at the point now. If you're like, we need boots on the ground in Russia, then you go. I don't care if your man and woman trans are straight. I don't care if you're fifty years old. I don't care if you're dead, like John McCain, if you want war in Russia, get yourself over there and pick up a gun. Because the days of sending our nineteen year olds to fight in somebody else's war are over. God, they should have been over after Vietnam. Dan they're over. And this warmonger class they have to be defeated. And there are lots within the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I can't help but think that Putin was looking for an off ramp and Trump was giving it to him. And he's got to be looking at this today and you know all all Zelensky had to do. If Zelensky signs this deal for the rare earth minerals, I mean, he has no clue about the economic prosperity that awaits him in his country. You know, they think getting the table scraps of a few billion dollars from the Biden administration was you know, benefit to him and his supporters, and you know all the money that they grifted off of that. I mean, the economic realities is you know, if you've got the United States heavily involved in Ukraine doing you know, some real work when it comes to these rare as minerals and all the rest of that, I mean, that is going to dwarf the kind of money that he saw from the Biden administration. And I don't know why he doesn't have you know, why he doesn't have the foresight to be able to see that.
Speaker 5: And such a great point, because when you have economic prosperity, you rarely have war and and and that's the best way to have peace worldwide. And to have trade and to give people prosperity, because people who are prosperous and have jobs and can provide for their family aren't restless. Right.
Speaker 3: A lot of the war.
Speaker 5: Torn countries we see I mentioned this Sudan Rwanda incident that's ongoing for years now. A lot of that stems from just misery and poverty and and and but but capitalist countries that are wealthy and prosperalists don't necessarily go to war for that reason. That would have been the best solution.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: And and this this rare Earth deal is a great solution. There are options on the table, but if you want war, you are going to turn down every option. And Zolenski and a lot of Republicans and also a lot of Democrats want war. And and I don't understand why. We have to remember Nurtia is a nuclear power and Putin is probably insane, but he also does not want to be defeated. And of the West things, well, now it's time to take out Putin. We should have taken out Stalin.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, after after the war ended, that's not going to end well, not for anybody. And I think President Trump realizes that aren't we just sick of this, right, aren't we just?
Speaker 3: I'm more than tired of it?
Speaker 1: And for God's sake, is it too much to ask for Zelenski to put on a suit when he walks into it, same way with Musk. Come on, put it, Pip, you go into a wall office, put us you go to the cabinet meeting, put on a coat and a tie. I don't think that's too much to ask. Let me get your take on on this drama that's unfolding between Pam Bondi and Cash Betel and the New York the Southern New York Office of the FBI as it relates to these uh, these documents to be turned over in the Epstein case. I think this is this is a test, and I think this has to be dealt with in a in a strong and forceful way. I think heads after role and they if they let this slide in some sort of way, then I think that sets a poor tone for the at least on behalf of the Attorney General and the head of the FBI moving forward.
Speaker 3: What say you, well, it definitely.
Speaker 5: It confirms the idea that there is a deep state, because if you're the head of the Department of Justice, and you're the head of the FBI and you say I want the documents and somebody else can say no, we're not giving them to you. Then you don't have a head of the FBI or ahead of the Department of Justice. You do have a deep state operative that is more powerful. And talk about unelected bureaucrats, right, talk about a threat to democracy, that is the threat to democracy. I am sure if anyone saw the fullness of the Epstein documents, probably as well as the MLK and the JFK and the RFK assassinations. I am sure the fullness of that file would make anybody quiver and say, my god, we can't let the American people know what we have done. But that said, it's not up for some career bureaucrat to make that decision. If Pam Bondi came out tomorrow and said I got everything and I got to tell you, I can't tell you what I saw, people would be angry and livid, but I would respect the fact that she knows it's that bad, and I quite frankly think it is that bad. If you're selling fifteen year old girls on a foreign island routinely and the government knows about it. There's some I can't curse on your show. There's some messed up stuff going on that I don't think the American people have the stomach for. But I would much rather have that be the answer. I would rather Cash pateel come out and say I saw it, and ladies and gentlemen, you can't see it. And I'm sorry, but this has to just be destroyed and burned and people will go to jail. But you can't know the truth.
Speaker 1: Well that's what yeah, I mean, if you can, if you're going to say that, but then, you know, let's see some prosecutions. Let's see some people be held accountable. Let's see some some real justice be done. Because as far as I know, uh, you know, other than uh, you know, this guy apparently and and you can argue all day that he hanged himself in in his prison cell, I don't think.
Speaker 3: That really happened.
Speaker 1: And uh, well you know, what's what was his his running mate's name, I forget her name, but you know that these are the only two people that Yeah, Jelane is a Jelaine.
Speaker 3: Is that how you said? Maxwell? Whatever?
Speaker 8: Wayne?
Speaker 3: Whatever, I mean, you're.
Speaker 1: Going to tell me that these are the only two people that need to be held accountable for all these episodes there it's you know, the love Leada Express and all the rest of it.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 5: So, no, no, not at all. And every time they mentioned how he had this this tragic suicide and oh my gosh, the cameras just happened to be off. It always makes the old days of Twitter. Yeah, it makes you think of the old days of Twitter before before you one must bottle. And they were like, oh, it was just the glitch. But it only seems to go against conservatives.
Speaker 3: U how that happened?
Speaker 1: So give me your take on on on the chat rooms over at the National security intelligence agencies and uh and in there and uh, you know, Tulsa Gabbert, God bless hers, she fired one hundred people yesterday that were involved in this. And then she comes out and says that the Biden administration knew about these perverted sex chats. I mean you talk, I mean fetishes three ways. I mean, you know, just the most vile sex talk you can imagine. And they were doing this for hours on end while they were on you know why they were on the clock on government computers. I don't think the American people signed up for that.
Speaker 5: All I wonder is if that was how bad the chat rooms were. Could you imagine the break rooms right and the things that you No, it's just applorable. But a precedent was sent a long time ago in the in the Obama administration, when a number of SEC employees were called watching and pornography for hours a day out their desk on their computers, and none of them were fired. They were told, hey, we can't do this anymore, but they were allowed to go on with their life.
Speaker 3: And that would never fly.
Speaker 5: Obviously in the private sector. The fact that people know this and we pretend like, hey, we're not going to discriminate against people's sexual orientation. I don't think we should discriminate against sexual orientation. But if you're sitting at your government job and this is what you're doing for hours and end, that is not discrimination. And I think it just kind of represents the degeneracy of the Biden administration in general. You know, the gay porn they filmed in the Senate, the bags of cocaine at the White House, the weird cross jesting guy who steals luggage right, the number of military people who were always dressed as men and women and dogs and all sorts. I think, you know, sexual perversion is a sign of deeper moral decay. And that's the Biden administration in a nutshell. And so it doesn't surprise me at all that there are hundreds of NSA employees who spend all day fetishizing about about deeply immoral stuff, right, not like wow, that schick is hot stuff about children and animals and it's just vile, disgusting stuff. These people should be banned from society.
Speaker 1: This was this will be a good time for me to roll the sound bite about how he was going to bring decency back to the White House and back to back to Washington, d C. After that, after that horrible Trump administration, there was no decency in goodness there, I mean, for crying out loud. But Daniel Turner, it is so great having you on so much talk about in so little time. It's it's it's always a pleasure. I mean, I mean how many times. I mean, this stuff that we talked about has just happened in really the last forty eight hours. I mean, and you know, if we if we talked again tomorrow, we probably have a whole new slate oft subjects to talk about. It's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 5: There's a lot we spend a game on this radio interview, Dan, and we talked about a lot that stuff. But it's always great to be on with you. Thanks keeping the American people in form.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Daniel, and we'll do it again before too long. Power the Future is the website, and make sure you check it out. Twelve forty five, Dan Carroll Ford, twelve forty five, twelve twenty five, twelve twenty five. We got Reds Baseball coming up a little bit later on this afternoon on seven hundred WW Sean Hannity.
Speaker 9: It's been twenty eight days since he was inaugurated. Nuclear bombs are going off in North Korea, Thousands are dying in Syria. Since his second term began, three hundred thousand Americans have signed up for food stamps. We borrowed one hundred and thirty billion dollars the last twenty eight days. And all he can do is.
Speaker 3: Send Michelle, let him eat Cake.
Speaker 9: Obama to ski and aspen as he hooks up with LT. Gray in South and Southeast Florida to play his one hundred and sixteenth rounded golf.
Speaker 5: O Hell, Hello, quiet, and I'm spoke.
Speaker 3: I'm broadcasting. Hey, why don't we listening to Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 10: We got breaking news, Dan, breaking news.
Speaker 1: The only thing that was missing from that meeting today between you got you got, you got Trump in this corner, you got JD.
Speaker 3: Vance.
Speaker 1: Trump is gonna sockey one time. You're wearing the referees uniform. The really really thing missing today was me and gene oakerland.
Speaker 10: Rick Uchino just is reporting that Trump Zelenski and also, uh, my man from Middletown, JD. Vans, the man that started it all and got them all mad, which is a good thing.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 10: They're in a three way match coming up Monday night on Raw.
Speaker 12: Take it to the Squared. They're gonna let's go. They're bringing Putin over for a four man ladder match. Whoever gets to the ladder first.
Speaker 3: Is the winner in the war. That's is a four way the ladder match.
Speaker 1: And then and then Vince McMahon is Trump's Secretary of Education. His wife is the Secretary of Education. She could be I think it could be the special referee. Aren't they shutting that down? The department? Eventually they're going to close it down. Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 10: That was some action in the Oval office there. Man, You don't get you don't see that too often, now, I mean that we never. I don't I never can't remember ever those guys yelling at each other like that, I mean.
Speaker 3: And how stupid is CNN? You know they didn't see him running out all run quotes.
Speaker 1: They hate Trump so bad that they don't want to They don't want to show.
Speaker 3: Trump on TV ever. Goodness, you know, he's a president of the United States.
Speaker 1: You know, if Biden was on there falling asleep, you know, with you know, the president of Singapore or god knows wherever, you know, they they'd show that on TV. But when it comes to live action like we had with Zelensky and Trump, and Trump says the new Conference is canceled. Zelenski can speak to the people when he wants peace. How about that? And then what and and what ken Zolensky, you.
Speaker 2: Know what.
Speaker 10: Now getting in getting in the big car? And then uh, Trump's nowhere to be found to say see you later.
Speaker 3: It's a tater.
Speaker 1: And and what does Zelensky have right now? A major a major case of the goo.
Speaker 10: That's correct, man, oh man, you haven't seen the video. You'll see it tonight. Well you'll see it.
Speaker 3: It's going to be all day. It's gonna be all day. It's going to be worn out.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I thought we were going to be talking about, you know, the sex chat at the at the National Security Agency.
Speaker 3: I thought we were going to be talking about going to be a deal with you and this war.
Speaker 1: I thought we're going to be talking about the Epstein, the Epstein files, and I thought we were talking about Cash Betel and Pam Bondi and all the people getting fired at the FBI. But no, not today, we got We got Zelensky Trump Trump in vance.
Speaker 11: He had great credibility until he said that. Now it's like, where did he come from? In the Oval office? Baby going at it man, I've ever seen that before. Heads of stages, button heads like that.
Speaker 3: Telling you mean Gene Okerland should have been and our man from Middletown got it going j D. Vance. Trump.
Speaker 1: Trump told Zelensky, there's been enough war. We want to get it over. He said, your soldiers have been unbelievably brave. I give him credit. This was supposed to be over quickly, and here we are three years later. I give tremendous credit, A tremendous credit to your soldiers, your generals, and yourself, he says. But it's been hard fighting, tough fighting. Trump just wants it to get over correct, he end the war.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with that? I don't know. But guy's an idiot. He's an idiot.
Speaker 10: He's just leaving the White House now as we're watching Fox News and.
Speaker 3: Go buy a suit, mercy.
Speaker 1: I mean, the guy's grifted enough money from the United States you can afford to put a suit on. Don't you think if you went to the Oval Office would you wear a suit?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 8: All right? Man off the garden, Saturday night, August third, eight pm. I don't mind telling you from top to bottom and absolutely spectacular.
Speaker 12: Card Zelensky hootin Trump vance have at it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 10: Is it a tag team or a four way battle, royal ladder match age? Anything they want? No time limit, no nothing, there you go. They gotta come on the air at seven and let him wrestle till ten.
Speaker 3: But to beat the man, you gotta beat the man. And I'm saying, whoa right here in.
Speaker 11: Nashville, Tennessee, palm the man.
Speaker 3: Hard times add hard times.
Speaker 10: And the stood reporters and pron service every local tame Star Heating air conditioning dealers, Tamestar Paula Yu could Feel in Cincinnati called the experts of referred Home Comfort five.
Speaker 3: Two h V a c spot.
Speaker 10: We also want to thank Lears Prime Market the Lenten seasons coming up for the finest meats trust. Lears Prime Market also a large selection of seafood Fridays through length Hot and Crispy Fish sandwiches and their homemade tartar Sauce Deluxe Deli located in beautiful downtown Milford. Learsprime dot com. Lears Prime always a cut above.
Speaker 1: We got to give a shout out the gold Star too large delivery. They needed a forklift to get all that stuff up here, damn it. The three ways, yep you got. The Coney's, yep you got the the first time I've had one of their burgers, you know, with the with the chili on it and the.
Speaker 3: Chamber all gone by the time I got the fries, I mean everything.
Speaker 1: So shout out to gold Star for the extra large delivery of food today. And I don't know how much is left, but not much. We got to move quickly on that Reds.
Speaker 10: And A's today come up in Cactus League Action two thirty five right here on seven hundred WLW with the RNL carriers inside. Pitch Hunter Green will start for the Reds today and Red's action all weekend right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow the Reds and Rod Rabia Cincinnati and the Reds and Cubs on Sunday.
Speaker 10: White Sox outfielder and former Madero star Andrew Bennettendi looks like he's out the rest of spring training. What fractured right hand after being hit by a pitch earlier in.
Speaker 3: The week playing for White Sox. Still with John to be here, you should have been here.
Speaker 10: Let's see uh College basketball tomorrow full slate. Cincinnati Bearcats on the road at fourth rank Houston, four o'clock on the Home of the Hits and Kid Chris one O two seven w e b N Creighton and Xavier Big East battle at Cintas Center four o'clock, fifty five KRC, the.
Speaker 3: Home of Brian Thomas. What time four o'clock?
Speaker 10: Young Town Youngstown State at NKU at twelve thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty, Number one Auburn and number seventeen Kentucky meet noon ESPN fifteen thirty. Let's go Ohio, you and Miami and Richmond takes on Dayton tomorrow. MLS Soccer FC Cincinnati on the road tomorrow night against Philadelphia Union. The accident at seven on Fox Sports thirteen to sixty. All we get at golf over there in Durban, Durban, South Africa. Dale Whittnell made two holes in one in the same round of the South Africa Open to.
Speaker 3: Date, two aces in one round.
Speaker 10: He was entering the day worrying about making the cut on the European Tour event. Thirty six year old englishman ace the par three second and twelve holes at the Durban Country Club with a wild nine under sixty three. Second round. He had another eagle, seven birdies, two bogies and a double bogie.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 1: I saw he had back to back eagles on the front. So he makes a hole in one on a par three, and then league he makes a three on a par five.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. Andy. He reminds me of myself.
Speaker 10: High school sports? What high school sports? Congrats to Walton for own is, Emma Moore and Sophie Anderson for repeating as Kentucky State girls wrestling champions at the Southwest Ohio Boys District Bowling Attorney, LaSalle, the Lancers won the Division one district championship. They're head into the Ohio State finals.
Speaker 3: Was the venue?
Speaker 10: I don't know it was? Brian Coles's no, that's no, it's not out there anymore. They wrecked it Stones Lanes Hamilton senior Mason Kelly. He's headed to the state bowling tournament after a seven seven seven series Nanner but Tanner Isles from Oak Hills rolled a perfect three hundred game in that district action.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about that? Uh, let's see.
Speaker 10: Also, good luck girls basketball tomorrow six o'clock in Indianapolis. It's the Indiana three A State girls championship in basketball, twenty seven to oh Greensburg against Norwell. So good luck to the Lady Pirates as they hope they can bring a title to the to the area. Don't forget EHL hockey tonight, ty Toledo in town to battle the Cyclones. The Clones are also home Sunday in a three o'clock face off against Adirondack. Don't forget ninety thousand should be on hand tomorrow, Dan Gerrel, what's the nickname of Adirondack Red Wings. I think is it all right? The Ohio Stadium, the site outdoor hockey Stadium series ninety thousand in Ohio Stadium tomorrow six o'clock. It's Detroit and Columbus. See what else is going on?
Speaker 3: That's a lot of sports.
Speaker 10: And also we want to say happy birthday, birthday today to one of the great ones that ever drove a race car.
Speaker 3: Dale Arhart Junior. Nope, I don't know.
Speaker 10: Eighty five years young today, mister mariar ANDRETTI.
Speaker 3: How about that? Eighty five and still looking good?
Speaker 1: Doesn't it doesn't he isn't he like a team owner now? Or he's still involved in racing a little bit?
Speaker 3: Oh well, yeah, they got the the Indy cars. He shows up at all those events. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Indy car starts us Sunday afternoon in Saint Pete. They run on the streets of Saint Petersburg.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, how long does it take to set out set that up?
Speaker 10: Well, they run on the streets and then part of it is the airport with the the old airport down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's got it. But I mean they put up all those barriers and stuff. That's gotta They could do that here if they get smart. Race around the streets of Cincinnati, Fountain Square, a nice Columbia Parkway, down the Lunkan Airport right there, Drive around looking airport for a little while. Come back up Adern Avenue, Eastern Avenue by the Boat House, Great American.
Speaker 10: Ballpark, pay Corpse Stadium, Heritage Bank Center.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine those cars, the zipping down Pete Roseway at two hundred miles an hour? Yeah, where would you be sitting.
Speaker 3: Right there in the middle of the whole thing.
Speaker 10: So I don't know, But that's busy weekend, Dan and some key games and basketball because uh, some are on the bubble and some aren't. So n K You won last night. They play Youngstown State in their final regular season game tomorrow, and then the Horizon League tournament starts on Tuesday. And from what I understand that, I think NK You will have a home game I believe on Tuesday night, but they don't know who they're playing yet, so we'll see what happens the tournament, I mean, after after this week, after next week, regular season over and then the basketball tournaments begin, and then then there and then it's the n c.
Speaker 3: A A tournament.
Speaker 1: So a big game for UC against Houston and then uh, Creighton comes to.
Speaker 10: The Xavier beat Crayton Tomar. I think they're they're definitely in. They get still got one left, but I think that'll get him in.
Speaker 3: That'd be a good win.
Speaker 10: And if you see goes to Houston and up ends the Cougars on their floor, be good for them too.
Speaker 1: So Zelensky left the White House with a major case of the goo. Right, who who won? Who won the match up today segment?
Speaker 10: I would say the tag team of Trump advance. He had no chance at all because Trump was pointing at him and he was like, what about six inches away from him in those big nice chairs that they got in the Oval office.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that much yelling and on TV.
Speaker 10: Uh you know, I mean that was I mean that tape is going to get worn out by six o'clock tonight.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 10: Trumps told you don't have the cards. You get on our side, you got the cards. If you don't, you got nothing.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: I thought He's gonna look over at him like he did on his show, you know, and he go, you're fired.
Speaker 3: I'll take over Ukraine. Maybe, but Trump says he's being disrespectful. You know, he don't.
Speaker 1: Don't come in here thinking you can disrespect me. Probably the other brain, you know what, especially.
Speaker 3: In his own in his own dagone.
Speaker 10: Off, five men cage ladder match, Trump vance Zelenski putin and bring in Big Joe Biden as the fifth man.
Speaker 3: What's what's Biden gonna do? Fight? They can beat him up.
Speaker 10: He's the one that sent all that stuff over there, and they're still messing around.
Speaker 3: Well, get it over with many soldiers. Biden doesn't even know what day it is. I mean, Russia has lost what hundreds of thousands of men. Oh, it's horrible. It's it's a and they probably don't even know it.
Speaker 2: It's a.
Speaker 3: It's a. It's a terrible thing.
Speaker 1: Trump says, let's just stop it, fingo, let's just stop sign your deal. Sign the deal and the money will start flowing. Ukraine's gonna be a lot better off, economic prosperity for everyone. And Zelenski wants to come in Airnech Why he's.
Speaker 3: Some kind of tough guy. He's like he's like he's like an actor.
Speaker 1: He's like he was he what did he did before he was an actor and a comedian and now he's the the president of Ukraine and he wants that like you some kind of tough guy.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. It's good exchange over all, right, that got your blood. That's action. That is Oval Office action, right.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 3: He goes right back into the car and he's got the rump.
Speaker 1: Every one of those Oval Office meetings from now on is going to be alive Must see TV.
Speaker 3: He's got he's got the case of the goo. Go big Z has a case the goo. Seg get us out of the stooge report.
Speaker 1: We got Reds baseball coming up in about about a half an hour from now, Dan Carroll.
Speaker 10: And O are the Reds and A's coming up. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report.
Speaker 8: See highway Patrol again next week.
Speaker 4: Until then, remember, breakfast driving doesn't determine who's right, only who's left.
Speaker 3: This is Roder Crawford saying.
Speaker 4: See you next week.
Speaker 3: And Zelenski's got a case of the goo. On seven hundred W.
Speaker 8: L do.
Speaker 1: Alright back on the big one seven hundred W LW two O eight Dan Carroll. Till about two thirty we've got Reds baseball coming up. Red's in the A's in Cactus League play. It's Dan Carroll in for Bill Cunningham. I can sit in for Allen tomorrow morning from nine to noon. So we're looking forward to that. Wayne Allen Roots expected to join us here in this half hour. We are trying to make contact with him now, so we will see if that happens. If not, well then we'll just move on. And if we don't talk to him, well then you got the next twenty five minutes or so with me, and I know we're all looking forward to that. So Big Big does at the White House today as Voltimore's Lensky shows up, and that meeting did not go well. And the moment that Zelensky stepped out of the car, Trump was looking at what he had on and said something about what he had on, and things just went downhill from there. Joining us now is the main man, great guest on The Cunningham Show, the host of America's Top Ten Countdown with Wayne Allen Root on Real America's Voice Root for America and Wayne Allen Root. It's great again to have you on seven hundred WLW. How's it going.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you here. Did you see what happened at the White House a little while ago? Was Zelenski?
Speaker 8: I'm I did, I did. Here's my deal. You know, I'm preparing for my big TV show every every Saturday at noon Eastern. I've got America's Top ten countyests. I spend Friday morning scripting the show and choosing the top ten stories. So I didn't have a chance to watch it live. But friends started ringing in him and texting me, and my phone just exploded, and so I saw all these messages. I went and looked at all the highlights a few minutes ago, and then I made that one of my top stories for the Top ten show. And I'll tell you what I like about it. Forget about the fact that they got a big fight in Trump Advance with like a wrestling team, a tag team who were double tagging against Zelenski and destroying him and wiping him out and embarrassing him. All that's great. He deserved a public you know, embarrassment. But what I like about it is and I'm sure it's probably gonna be temporary, but I hope it's permanent. I don't want the mineral deal with Ukraine. I rarely ever disagree with President Trump. I mean, I'm honest team ninety nine point nine percent of the time. And I love the general idea. If I'm gonna give you money, you give me the rights to your minerals. So we don't lose three hundred billion or more and we get back five hundred billion. We turned into a profitable business. That's all great, and that's what should have been done from day one. I love Trump, I love the way he thinks he's a businessman like me. But I think on this one deal, we should not do it. I think he's wrong for once, and I'll tell you why. That's why I'm so glad that the whole event blew up and that they walked out and they kicked him out of the White House and Trump said, you're disrespectful, get lost, you're not ready for a deal, and the whole deal's on hold. I hope it never happens. I guess my gut says it will happen, because when you do that to someone, then they come back at in hand and they beg you to do the deal, and you get it even better deal. So it'll probably cause us to get a better deal, and that's Trump, one of the great negotiators in the history of the world. But I don't want any deal, and I'll tell you why, Okay, because my gut instinct says, if we cut no deal with them, then the war is over. They have no choice but to surrender mostly on Russia's terms, and the war ends and we never get involved in World War three, and that one American boy or girl loses their life and we all move on and a way for this disaster. If we get the deal, yes, we'll make money on it instead of biding. You gave up, you know, billions, probably three hundred billions for nothing in return. So again, Trump's a win. We're getting something great. Businessman thinking great, ceo thinking great. But it drags us into the war. Let's just say, the day after we signed the deal, English troops, British troops and French troops and other NATO troops enter Ukraine, which is what they've already said they're gonna do, and there's an exchange a volley of missiles and a lot of NATO soldiers are killed, and suddenly NATO declares war on Russia, and suddenly we are in World War three. But if we never give them any money, there will not be any further war ends and there is no World War three. So I don't even think the mineral rights is worth it. I just think we need to walk away from Ukraine. It's one of only two times I've ever in my life in ten years disagreed with President Trump, just the vaccines. I've aost disagreed with them on the COVID vaccines, but he's come around in my way of thinking, at least a little bit. And I'm telling you this is a mistake.
Speaker 13: We shouldn't give them anything further, not a dollar, not a troop, not a human, no American money, no American blood should be shed for Ukraine. And I think if we do the mineral rights deal, it's a brilliant financial deal, but it gets us right in the middle of a chance, a good chance for World War three to break out and.
Speaker 8: We have to get involved.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just push back on that a little bit. And I think what Trump wants, and I think what he wants more than anything else, whether it's Ukraine or whether it's the Middle East and what's going on in Gaza, he wants the war to stop. War is not good for business. So we're replacing war with economic activity and robust economic activity. And uh, the the promise of untold prosperity is what what takes the place of war. And and at some point I think people realize that having prosperity is a lot better than having war. And I don't see how Americans, American companies go in there and mine and operate and ship and do all those things you have to do to extract rarer minerals and get them back to America so we can exploit the use of that without having Russia in check in some kind of way. So I think there's a there's a lot of moving parts here, and I think I sort of see how they all come together. I'm not saying I know everything that that Trump has in mind, but I think it's all it's all part of a larger, larger strategy and ending and give me, give me, but I think Putin wants a way out too, And I think this is part of a larger strategy, uh, you know, for for Putin to to to get himself.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 8: I agree one hundred percent. And Trump wants out, I agree hundred percent, But the deep state wants in and I'm just telling you all of Europe wants Trump and Americans in. They will use this as an excuse. In my opinion, my gut says, they will use this deal and more money entering the Fray from the United States tax players as an excuse, more money and more military equipment as an excuse to keep the war going and to get us more deeply involved, because once we give the more money and more arms, I just my gut says England, the deep state people that run England just terrible liberal communist deep state. Same thing in France and Macrone, same thing throughout Europe. Look what you's happened in Romania. By the way, the Conservative wins the election, the Supreme Court nullifies the election, they have a new election, and then they arrest the Conservative because they're afraid he's gonna win again. This is the type of people we're dealing with. I'm just afraid that they, in this one case, are fooling Trump because they're making him believe that he will get the mineral rights. In reality, I don't even think you can get the mineral rights because at least sixty percent of the minerals are in an area that Russia has already conquered, and Russia is never giving it back, never giving that portion of the Ukraine back. So I don't even think the mineral rights are there to give. I think Russia's got them, not Ukraine anymore. So I'm glad the deal fell apart today. Zelenski is the obstacle to peace in that area, and we got to get rid of Zelenski. But look, Trump's a genius, and I'm glad we're getting something in return. For the first time maybe the history of America, we're actually getting something. What do we get out of World War Two? Nothing? We gave Japan in Germany? You know, basically in today's dollars trillions, you know, in the Marshall Plan after the war. What do we get out of Iraq? Nothing? What do we get out of Afghanistan? Nothing? So Trump's a genius, I get it. But the deep state is pretty damn smart too. And believe me when I tell you this could be a trap. So it worries me a bit, that's all it will.
Speaker 1: Will Trump be able to dismantle in any sort of meaningful way, any sort of long lasting way, the deep state?
Speaker 3: I think. What's happening?
Speaker 1: You know, what we've seen in these first thirty five or thirty six days is the exposure of a lot of it. But that doesn't mean it's going to be dismantled, you know. I guess once you know, we at least have a look at part of it and see what's out there, we can get rid of those parts of it. But is there really any hope at all that we can root this thing out altogether?
Speaker 8: No, Dan, there's hope. I just don't know. It's the hope is that you're going to have a total, complete win and they're going to put up a white flag like France, and they're gonna walk away, and it's gonna be no deep state anymore. Anyone to sick that it's probably being naive but hopeful. And I understand if you believe that'd be a good thing, let's all pray for it. But I don't think you're ever going to totally defeat and dismantle one hundred percent of the deep State. But I see what Elon's doing. I think it's the most incredible breath of fresh air I've ever seen. I love the fact that they've now uncovered two people that I think are just world class criminals, and again just my opinion, there's no I don't have the proof in my hand, but what we've seen unveil tells me that Stacy Abrams and George Soros are two of the biggest criminals in the world who have accepted billions and billions and billions of dollars with no intent to ever do any goods for the United States and probably no intent to ever make a profit except to take some money for themselves. You know, at this point, I think Soros has gotten rich off of American tax payer money. Stacy Abram's gotten rich off of American tax payer money. Two billion on the way out the door as Biden's leaving for Stacy Abrams, what she ever done in her life to make a dollar that deserves two billions? You know, Look, I compare it to me, right, I'm a very smart businessman. I've been in business for forty years. I've made millions of dollars in those forty years. I've had many successful businesses, but a few clunkers too. It's hard to make money in the real world. I've had as many failures as successes. I wrote the book The Joy of Failure about all my failures that all led eventually to success in becoming itself and a millionaire. It is hard to make money in the private sector and hard to raise money. Right now, I'm trying to raise a couple of million dollars for a new venture. It's hard to get people a right one hundred thus loll of checks. But boy, when you are Stacy Abrams and you've never made anything in your life, never created a single successful company, never made a successful dollar, never earned money in the real world or in the private sector, but you just have friends in government and they just hand you two billion dollars. I can't just get people. They hand me two million, and.
Speaker 5: I'm a winner.
Speaker 8: She's a loser and she gets two billion for no reason, with no game plan. They just hand out the money to her like its gifts on Christmas morning. And I'm telling you they should claw all back and then they should indict her if in fact they investigate and find out everything I'm saying is right that her and sorows these are all pigs. These are all bad people. These are all people with evil intent. They have nothing but contempt for the United States. And I hope cashpateel uses every asset at his disposal in the FBI and Pambondi every asset in the DOJ to investigate, and if I'm proven right, go ahead and indict the Obama's the world. Indict the majorcas of the world for the open border in dyte borders ar Kamala Howards to the open border, indicte Stacy Abrams and George Sarah Soros for basically stealing taxpayer money, and indict doctor Fauci for killing millions of people in lying and covering it up. I'm telling you, I have a real feeling a lot of people are going to be on trial for their lives for the first time ever. So we've got the deep state on the run. The question is can we finish the job? And I guess it's going to take four years to find out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Isn't it an amazing how someone like Stacy Abrams can form an organization that has one hundred dollars in the bank in twenty twenty three and then a year later pulls down a grant for two billion dollars. It's absolutely amazing. And every time you turn around in Washington you stumble over another slush fund somewhere. But it seems like every one of these slush funds is connected to the kid or a friend or a donor or someone who was connected to the very top echelons of the Democrat Party. It's amazing how that works. Yeah, I mean, you talk about dumb luck and circumstance. It's just, you know, the coincidence is amazing. But you've written a series of articles over the last few days talking about Obama, and you talk about how all the roads from I guess from what we have right now lead right back to Obama. And you're laying a whole lot of stuff right at the doorstep of Barack Hussein Obama. To tell our listeners a little bit about this series of articles you've got talking about the Manchurian candidate and the mastermind everything bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then I got a run because I'm rushing into my top ten shows. I got about five more minutes and I got a run.
Speaker 3: That's all we got.
Speaker 8: So I did a part one. I did a Part one. I did a Part two. You can find it both at roots for America dot com. That's my website. You can find all my TV shows there, my radio shows, my podcast. Gosh, I'm twenty hours a week on the air, now radio, TV. It's amazing. Everything I do is on TV. By the way, all my radio shows, a Simonkast, on video podcasts, everything is on TV. Oh man, I'm worn out, but I'm fighting for America. I'm willing to do it for my kids future. I got four kids. So I wrote Obama Part one, Obama Part two, and Monday I will publish Obama Part three, which is my buddy who's retired CIA, big shot insider at the Central Intelligence an SEE who has all the goods. He says on Obama, all the things Obama's really done that break the law as president of the United States, and he's never been prosecuted. So that'll be Mondays. The one I wrote a few days ago is called Everything Started. Everything bad in America that's happened has happened because of Obama, the Maturia candidate, and I'm a witness. It all started at Columbia University, and that's my Columbia story with Obama. Then I followed up with the criminal case against Barack Obama, and I listed all the different things that have happened to Donald Trump that I believe have been ordered and orchestrated and approved by Barack Obama, and I believe they're all criminal, just like Watergate. With criminal you can't spy on the opposition or your political opponent or the other political party. If you do, it's no different than Watergate, you should go to jail. You should be impeached. And anybody who thinks that the spying began under Obama and he didn't know about it, the FBI did it on their own, or the CIA or the NSA spied on a presidential campaign that happened to be running against Obama's gal Hillary, and he didn't know about it, he didn't approve it, he didn't order it. Come on, these are all crimes of very high nature that should put all these people in jail. And they were all done for the same reason to hide the crimes of Obama and Hillary and Joe Biden. Those the three dirtiest politicians, in my opinion, in the history of the world. And all three of them, though where the bodies are buried, and all three of them stole all the money they could steal from the American tax players, and all three of them plotted to destroy this country and give all the money there to their friends like George Soros and Stacy Abrams, and they needed to keep Trump out of office so they couldn't be pride. So they spied on Trump to see if a they could find he committed any crimes. You know, he's not allowed to spy on someone to see if they committed a crime. You can only spy if you know they've committed a crime. They're just making up crimes as they go along and see if they can find them. And they spied on Trump, I believe, so they could find out everything he was doing in his campaign against Hillary and then hand that information to Hillary so she would be ready and one step ahead of Trump at all times. And he could never figure out, why is everything I'm doing be captured by Hillary because they're listening to every word you're saying. All of this was to steal the twenty sixteen election, and they didn't manage to do it. And then they came back even smarter and stronger, and they stole twenty twenty and then Trump made it too big to rig in twenty twenty four. And now is the chance to go back and prosecute all of them, and just to give you one last taste, and then I'll run the story I wrote the first one about Columbia. I'm telling you everything starts at Columbia. You can prove Obama's a fraud by by literally sticking the FBI and a whole group of agents on Obama and going back to Colombia, asked for his college records, asked for how he was admitted to the college, asked for his attendance, his grades. He wasn't there. He was my college classmate. He claims. We graduated on the same day in nineteen eighty three, June of eighty three. He claims he was in the same class as me. We were both political science majors, both free law. And I'm telling you, Dan, I knew everyone in every class. There was no Obama ever there. And I'm telling you, and he couldn't have gotten to the college. He had lousy grades and he went to Occidental, a very mediocre college. Columbia would have never let him in. So a lot of problems and a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Wayne Allen Route, we got to run. Thank you for the time today, and we'll do it again before too long. All the best, and with that we are out of here. Reds Baseball is next on the Home of the Red seven hundred, Love you,