Speaker 1: H yeah, buddy would roll like a big shot. She be tuned up like a deskar.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: What is up? What is all?
Speaker 1: How is everyone?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 2: H yum?
Speaker 4: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: How is everyone?
Speaker 2: Yuh h? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what is up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everyone doing? Give me one minute, guys, yeah, but what is up? What is up?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 4: That's very.
Speaker 1: He might be overread. Uh pecons shit.
Speaker 6: H h h.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 4: But what's up?
Speaker 8: Mum m.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 1: How was everyone doing this morning? H yo?
Speaker 8: M hm?
Speaker 1: Didn't really I wanted to do a stream. This is the reason why we can't do. If I try to do a stream, somebody takes what's five m somebody takes whats.
Speaker 8: F mm hmmm why what is all? Y? Y y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's there's holder. I got.
Speaker 1: I got my I got my pat your own money, I got my pay for your own money, a whole hundred dollars one hundred uh it was it was eighty something.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, right, because yeah, and also minus when I mine, I even gave my roommate twenty, and then I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I did. I did say I was getting this for the month because I'm tired of like not. I was, I'm tired of like not.
Speaker 4: And also.
Speaker 1: With restream, had a hard time at getting you on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, but yeah, dream kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: Did you like the title?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: And then I realized, oh fuck, he's go over to peak out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I probably will in a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 7: Something?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 1: Just want to I just want to say that I do feel like that people who fly And I'm also dealing with an injury right now, walking upstairs, walking upstairs, deal and then stepping.
Speaker 8: On down hurt.
Speaker 7: Oh now you get was the rusty?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I hope not.
Speaker 1: By the way, the last time I had technic shot.
Speaker 4: Was twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: You're good for tend years.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, you're good.
Speaker 1: Pretend you're you're good for this that unless you get cut seven or something. But I'll do it. But but so uh so you're gonna have to break break it to store me and Andrew that Riley will no longer be part of No Filter because his show they might not let him do other shows.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I have to talk to him about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he he was he was very cold and he was going to get this show.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and also Ugi had to work the night shift.
Speaker 10: By the way, Yeah, she's not on Little Cow Queen's anymore. She's on Little Cow Revel or something. Yeah, because of what much smaller. But guess what.
Speaker 1: I guess By the way, today would have been Charlie Kirk's birthday today, Oh would have been the Kirk's thirty second birthday.
Speaker 10: Ship but later but uh but yeah, gid you what gid you went a month panel and they drop the bad words.
Speaker 11: But she gets I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Because she was drunk and this is not the first time that the first time.
Speaker 11: Here's the picture of you allowed to fucking liver her life.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, it's when you're here's the thing keeam star and all of them they they treat because she was part of the show. People got mad. This is when book when Bookie was speaking cancer or the whole thing with a lot of stuff that came out. Kim just hey, STEPPI, how you doing? Sweet her?
Speaker 4: How do you do?
Speaker 1: Stappie? More than sorry, Yeah, we're all twitching kick YouTube twitching kick cute c yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, and also, I just want to tell you that I do appreciate anybody that let me get you a.
Speaker 4: Shout out.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, by the way, the way it shows me, by the way that oh, by the way, rock Take raw Taker is a piece of ship.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: He's okay, he's okay.
Speaker 1: The guy said, I was telling you, Oh, I was telling you in the chat that I got'm getting my headphones soon. And he's like, oh, who cares. No one fucking cares. He said, that's it. That's a I and Jake, no one cares.
Speaker 10: Hmm, okay, it's okay. And this hit like that to me too, Who cares? Who cares? Who cares? Oh, Gashous check it in and saying fuck Jake Hudson got to see h Gashous.
Speaker 1: Oh what hey, Gus Gas is gonna be a dad again?
Speaker 11: He is, if he's not already, did your wife give birth? Cashes let us know? Yo, No, not yet? Okay.
Speaker 7: So Jake, how is your sleep? I didn't sleep, You didn't sleep.
Speaker 11: You just you just have these little cat knaps throughout today, don't you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like an hour here two hours here, three hours there.
Speaker 1: That was my website by the way. Yeah yeah, and also I uploaded, uh I just did two streams today, right yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh yeahah yeah, I'm a loser.
Speaker 7: That's okay, Jake.
Speaker 1: Everybody's a loser, all losers. Yeah, but uh so I want to talk about so.
Speaker 8: Yeh.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to say that Mike Lindell is doing a thing about Charlie kirk first birthday is today.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, cool.
Speaker 1: But here's but here's the thing. I don't watch like here's so, here's the thing.
Speaker 7: Hello, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't watch History Channel, to be honest. When they got rid of axe men and not that shitty stuff that they brought back in twenty eighteen. I'm talking about the regular one, the Good Show, where they featured most they featured on the new one, they featured people from the Northwest, specifical. But there's also by the way, I did watch Close Today by the way last.
Speaker 7: Night, but why was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so Bobby Is does a show, So today is be up Live afternoon, Vive no Filter late night, and then we might do a late night show.
Speaker 7: You never know, you never know.
Speaker 1: Ye, that's right, that's right, jickpoo check your Did you check your Twitter yet? Do you see all his tweets that I tagged you in.
Speaker 12: Oh no, you didn't take me in anything?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Kick Twitch?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 11: What does it say?
Speaker 1: That's how many notifications I.
Speaker 7: Have, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Because I use the shear Feed. Sure I didn't do I didn't do the thing because if I did it on the video, if I send it the Twitter, you text me to the app. If I do it through the web browser, the share thing on the web browser, it, uh does it?
Speaker 4: Kick too? Did you do kick?
Speaker 7: I didn't do any other than YouTube, YouTube.
Speaker 1: I can do them all, yo, but we are so.
Speaker 11: Come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Jake, you did the You did the kick in the in the twitch?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I added to YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or did the YouTube too?
Speaker 11: Mine?
Speaker 7: Okay, you can't check these out? What fat stage?
Speaker 1: Maney, someone's here?
Speaker 7: No, no, just pull up my singing backstage.
Speaker 8: Hold on, h.
Speaker 1: H hold on, it is not letting me.
Speaker 7: Oh god, damn it. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's not.
Speaker 8: H h.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, god damn it.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 7: Spooky Halloween marryoke.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, you can take it all cool and that's I'm cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, really snooky Halloween karaoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take it all way.
Speaker 7: He said in the background. M hm hm hmm. Good stuff, good stuff.
Speaker 10: Okay, could use that as the background for alright, Halloween show, Halloween charaokee show.
Speaker 7: Too.
Speaker 11: Eh yeah, mhm h m h m hm.
Speaker 9: Hm.
Speaker 7: So uh did you have any fucking breakfast?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: Why not? Oh? Huh okay.
Speaker 10: I just says it's going to be Monster Matched three different times. There's other spooky songs out there, cacus.
Speaker 1: They're different. Yeah, is there the Mold Man? It's a graveyards mash. He did the match, he did the Monster Man. Where's this gonna be on Halloween?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh what Halloween?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 11: What Halloween?
Speaker 7: Fuck you?
Speaker 4: Dad's birthday is October thirtieth.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, well that sucks, dude.
Speaker 1: Wow the month. Hey look look who's here. It's that's it's it's it's ah. Oh, we got some air and news. We got some air and news. He's trying to So he's trying to do his case eight day the eight day sentence. He's trying to. He's they want him to do it all together, but he wants to do it for different weekends so he can do his shows on But they said, no, guess what, Aaron, you're a joke.
Speaker 7: Heal me, it's eight days, it was fifteen.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're a fucking joke. You're a fucking joke. You're a fucking joke. You're a fucking joke, Aaron. No one likes you.
Speaker 2: Aaron, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking joke. Eron why don't you go, Why don't you go and cry about it?
Speaker 7: Way?
Speaker 1: Way everybody hates me. Way we didn't get to go. Way, go fuck yourself, Aaron. You fat little cunt. Sorry, yeah, you have a fat little cut. Hold look look nah, yeah.
Speaker 7: That's for off.
Speaker 1: I'm chupboard. That's ah, that's what you pay. Is a robot? Hey there's Anthony Andy. Yeah, you're a loser, loser. Hey. What's the Bobby friend doing today?
Speaker 10: I don't know, Probably getting ready for a show. H h he's a big one, Jacson. It's a big one. Four hundred, four hundred motherfucker.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have Jimmy Wayne James Shedding more never that's wrestlers.
Speaker 13: Uh huh, yeah, it's going to be very good, very good. Hush you sesh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but but but uh uh what.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can we play? Can you play? Can you? Can you play?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: But why.
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 5: But why.
Speaker 1: Kyota Kyoto is the.
Speaker 11: Star of that one, and I think we're all equal.
Speaker 1: Okah, boops, sorry, lady, miss lame me.
Speaker 8: Six.
Speaker 7: She's live right now.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I no, I'm looking at a picture of her. You know, I'm saying that I got that picture.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, man, okay, but why.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm looking for it. I'm looking for it.
Speaker 11: Uh uh.
Speaker 7: Fuck mean sweet down.
Speaker 10: It's fucking way down there, man, there it is fucking founded. Dude, are you gonna get knocked out of here again? Figuring it up?
Speaker 8: Hold on? No, mm hmmm, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: These are slow, some fly on, some make you laugh, some make you cry. The road Ben's showing, but still try.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, why.
Speaker 3: Life doesn't ask?
Speaker 8: It just rolls on.
Speaker 14: Boh okay, tonight, I'm okay, but why.
Speaker 1: Picture if you will?
Speaker 8: What is this?
Speaker 1: Bobby is meditating?
Speaker 8: Whoops?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Why you were vulnerable? I exploited it, Alexa plaus.
Speaker 11: You know we never have guests, but we have guest towels.
Speaker 1: A tragic case of optimism is that what you were meditating about.
Speaker 15: I used one to clean my pussy.
Speaker 7: Ross, I knew that towels melt lonely.
Speaker 11: No, it was Pea, remind me to wash the guest towels. Okay, enough, you two, you're distracting.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to clear my mind.
Speaker 6: I shall watch and.
Speaker 11: Judge one time.
Speaker 15: It is so hard, I shouted myself.
Speaker 7: Okay, Alexa play.
Speaker 15: Have you tried thinking about fish?
Speaker 7: I'm not a cat.
Speaker 11: No, but it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 15: Whatever, imagine, pond.
Speaker 1: Where are your memories?
Speaker 7: You don't open your eyes.
Speaker 15: Don't ship yourself, Bobby, I understand you.
Speaker 11: Humans are crazy. And what the hell was that?
Speaker 1: Does your asshole have a door?
Speaker 11: Never mind, don't answer that. And you you said fish?
Speaker 10: I feel cheated, Alexa, stop twenty How are you today?
Speaker 15: I'm okay, Jeff, uh, that's been aggravated because my dad won't play.
Speaker 11: I want to play.
Speaker 1: Oh what game did you want your dad to play?
Speaker 7: Wendy?
Speaker 15: I wanted my dad play Kit tat Toe, but he won't play kit Tattoe.
Speaker 11: Wow, that's kind of dead, so I mean he might not be up for it anymore.
Speaker 16: Yes, I know, Bobby, Yeah, yeah, And that was okay, but why.
Speaker 1: Thank you very mud rated Bob. You can take it off there, Bob, Bobby. Yeah, by the way, Justin made this for me. Justin made.
Speaker 7: Very angry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, I think I really want to.
Speaker 2: Go lay down.
Speaker 7: Oh everybody?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, good one, go go to PC, Go to PC.
Speaker 11: I will, I will, all right, guys, bye bye.
Speaker 1: I still gotta upload