Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, all right, ready to bring on Matthew Chili. He gave a speech.
Speaker 1: He talked about I'll be here and the Texans are gonna win.
Speaker 2: Great speech. Where's he? I have no idea. His phone just keeps going busy, just the busy tone. So I'm trying and trying and nothing. I mean, yeah, all right, so what do we do?
Speaker 1: We just get to very new players and then we give him the one day pass and he can come back and play tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, because the game was go on, Matthew, where are you? All right? Thank you? Chili?
Speaker 1: Well, Matthew, this is where he was going to be. He was going to take on Sean Connery. Good morning Sean, Okay.
Speaker 2: Good morning ever both. I mean, what are you doing? Did you just play last week? Yeah? I was called three I think on day one and follow eight on day three. Well, we know that you were in the tournament last year. How many times in the Hall of Fame? Three times?
Speaker 1: Three time Hall of Fame? Okay, well congratulations. How do you get in so often? How do you get in?
Speaker 2: Tell somebody that's driving they can't ever get in. How what's the secret? Call every day? Just call every day? All right, well, Nate the Great? Good morning, Nate, good morning. You're gonna fill in today? You cool with that? I'm cool with that. Okay, Nate? When was the last time you played October? How'd you do? Lost? Why'd you do that? I have no idea me neither you know what. I've been thinking about that game ever since you lost. I'm like, how did that guy not come away with a victory?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, I got you, got way bit, I got you guys hooked up together? And then Alex for Nate n the Great, Nate the Great. Okay, Nate, say hello to Sean.
Speaker 2: Hi, Sean, Hey, good look mat All.
Speaker 1: Right, guys, you're playing for a Rod Ryan Show T shirt.
Speaker 2: Nate and Sean shout out your name. When you think you know the answer, here comes your questions. Where is Matthew?
Speaker 1: That's not the question, but that's not that's my my question to myself.
Speaker 2: Where where the f is Matthew?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Sean, Nate the great question number one? Where does the President of the United States live? While'n off Nick Sean Connery White.
Speaker 2: House is the correct answer.
Speaker 1: Nate the Great was just a little behind, Sean, Double O seven on the board.
Speaker 2: Nate, step it up, Nate, can you hear me? Yes, sir, step it up, step it up? Got it all right? Here we go, Nate Sean. I'm not giving up on you, guys. I'm just saying that. You'll know where I'm going now.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and one, the band alien Ant Farm released their own version of a popular Michael jack.
Speaker 2: Sean smooth criminal. Smooth Criminal. Hey, a music question? A music question? Are you kidding me? You can comb and all of them. I would have got the gorillas.
Speaker 1: There's a new sheriff in town and he's asking music.
Speaker 2: Questions in the morning like that. I'm just telling you right that. Hey, Nate, I was screaming the gorilla that morning. Yeah, me too, Hey, Nate the Great. Yeah, have a good day you too, Thanks? Bro?
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 2: Was it a good game? Double O seven? Are you just being nice? I'm I think it's so.
Speaker 1: Listen, you were supposed to play Matthew this morning. Maybe something happened. I give everybody the benefit of the doubt. You're allowed one. So if we can get a hold of Matthew, I don't care what his excuses, whatever, Matthew will play tomorrow. If we can't get ahold of Matthew, then we'll open up the phone lines.
Speaker 2: But you might have a designated game tomorrow. All right, sounds good? Okay, Bro, welcome back.