Speaker 1: Welcome to de Plorable Nation. I'll cull the conspiracy when we break down the rail in the surreal, diving deep into the stories that shape our faith. Let's get ready to challenge the da air heare were living in the world painted gray, truth, reptite in the media, ballet, ballet, tangle tales. They spin them so slick.
Speaker 2: But we dissect the lines and we do it quick quickness.
Speaker 1: From the streets to the top. We take in a stand, voices of the people united, we plan, so gather around here the call Deplurable Nation. We won't fall begin for the truth, bringing in light on cults and conspiracy. We ready to fight.
Speaker 2: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today is around number two of our next medical series. And today we are doing weight loss Woes because oh, there are so many crazy, stupid diet ideas and plans out there, and I'm telling you what some of the stuff is.
Speaker 3: A little Craig.
Speaker 2: Gray makes people cray gray and then they have all kinds of problems. So welcome back to the stage, my beautiful bestie, Miss Heidi.
Speaker 1: How are you so happy to be here? Love doing shows with my wonderful friend Janet. She's fabulous, not wonderful. Sorry, she always says she's fabulous, fabulous, I'm and nothing could explain her more. I love doing shows with people that I came out of the gate with and just are real people saw the earth like good people friends, and I would always love to do and like to do shows with my friend Janet, So I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I feel the same way.
Speaker 2: So I'm super excited that we're having this discussion today because man, oh man, if you get on Instagram for literally two seconds, it is one thing after another about diet or supplements or this or that for weight loss and how to get healthy and what to do, and people, honest to God, are probably confused because they don't know what to do. They don't know where to turn because there's so much conflicting information out there, And if you get in your car and drive down the street, you're literally going to see a ton of weight loss clinics popping up literally on every corner, kind of like the Walgreens joke.
Speaker 1: Well, this did happen multiple times in the past, but I have some things for later, but I will say we saw the pop up clinics hCG. Fenfenn A couple ones like that, and I haven't seen it quite as bad since then. And from a girl that is not often, I'm not and I probably will never be because I'm not medically No, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm not super than I am happy, fun size, That's what I am.
Speaker 1: And I am thick Kirby, and I just have to tell myself what my endochronologist tells me every single time I meet with him. You beat cancer, you don't have a thyroid, be happy, and keep going to the gym. And I'm like, right out, But it is frustrating as a woman, you know, you see these things, and being a tall woman, I think I even feel more pressure to be small, right like, because I don't fit in with the demographic of women. I mean, I'm almost I'm five to nine. I was, I don't know. I think I'm almost five nine now because of my back surgeries. But yeah, you want to fit in, you know. But I see these things. There are time and a place for things. But then I see this go to vanity for women that just have like twenty stubborn pounds, and I'm like, get out of here, Sally, my fat asses stay the same, because I'm just saying I don't want to die tomorrow because I've already almost done that. And then we know the jab happened, and tons of people are doing botox and all these other things. And I'm not going to point my fingers and say anything bad to you guys, But if we're poisoning ourself with botulism and poisoning ourself with Giela monsters, and poisoning ourself with robot shots, what the heck are we doing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think all in all in the pursuit of vanity, right, And what society said is a norm that everybody has to fit in this pretty little box and then be this perfect picture of you know, magazine cover health. Well, guess what, people, the lovely individuals that are on magazines are air brushed and touched up to a t. There's very few people out there in the real world that are born and maintain a perfect body their entire life. Because hormones happen, aging happens, accidents happen, illness injury, et cetera, et cetera. So we're not all meant to be that perfect size zero, size two. But what that being said, if you're planning on losing weight, you have to be smart about it. You have to know what you're getting into, know any possible side effects or damage that it can occur to your body, what the long term effects of those things can be, and what you can do in your own life as far as diet ways and stuff to take care of those few extra pounds instead of injecting or swallowing.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Oh yeah, I've got a list after we do some medical stuff. Janets of the most hysterical weight loss from really the nineteen hundreds upwards. Because I knew Janet would bring the heat with the medical I did still study it, but I want to always bring some silliness to this because it is a serious subject. But at the end of the day, whatever you put in your body, and it is your body, so it is your choice. And I would never shame anybody for any decision they make it as long as they don't force it upon me.
Speaker 3: Right yep, you know.
Speaker 1: But when you're mixing things, I think that's being missed largely. And it was in twenty twenty and I'm like, look, you have all these you know, pre existing conditions. Is this really safe for you, you're also doing this decision because you want to look youthful. Is that safe with this? Like those are two toxins? Is this, you know, collaborating in a bad way for you? And I don't know that that many people think about that.
Speaker 3: A hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And that's you know, with the whole weight loss game, with all the different you know, supplements, injectables, oral pills, et cetera, that are on the market or have been on the market. You know, those are important things to consider. And so when I said, like weight loss clinics on every corner, what is very common in my neck of the woods is the weight loss clinics where you can go get the JLP one hormone, zemaglue, tide, all of that kind of stuff. There's literally six different ones on the market. One of them we kind of touched on the last show and it starts with an oh and it kind of rhymes with Olympic. We're not going to say the word because we could get sued for mentioning that brand name.
Speaker 3: There's the other one, yeah, Olympic Shot.
Speaker 2: There's another one that's like we government, it's a you know, that's that's the name for the other one that is marketed and branded that we can't talk about. Another one is a mountain of Kilimanjaro, right.
Speaker 3: I hope people are following this.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then there is one that hmm, I don't know how to how to describe the one that starts with the.
Speaker 1: Other one, the other one that starts with the Z.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the name that starts with a Z that we can't mention. There is one that starts with the sacks and ends in A and then a true city. Okay, so not name and names again branded you can get in deep Doo Doo biscuits for.
Speaker 1: That, but you can't look up the category.
Speaker 3: That there is.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're these are very interesting rugs because some of them are literally just semaglutide. Other ones are combinations of that and g d ips or g IPS for sure, which is glucose dependent insolinotropic polypeptides.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: That is a mouthful, Like, I got a hairball after that one. So the reason why these came on the market because human beings have g LP one that is a hormone that is in your intestines that is stimulated in your body by other hormones, peptides, things, like that, and the reason behind it is because it helps to regulate blood sugar levels by stimulating and and release and reducing appetite. However, that being said, because that's a mouthful of stuff, right. Anytime that you have a synthetic of a naturally occurring hormone, peptide, anything like that in our body, when you replace that with a synthetic thing instead of your natural it shuts off your body's ability to use or manufacture the natural component in your body system.
Speaker 3: And so then these.
Speaker 2: Lab created, man made things take over the processing and they wreak havoc inside of our bodies. So, of the four that are the biggest medications on the market as far as injectables go, some of them are for weight loss, some of them are marketed for diabetes, although they're the same medications right, so they're either a single or a combination. But three of the four of those that are on the market have a black box warning because they create thyroid cancer. It's called C cell thyroid cancer. And so C cells are specialized cells in the thyroid that produce calcitonin that is involved in calcium regulation in your body. So even if you don't developed the C cell carcinoma or the thyroid cancer. You can actually have severe bone loss, bone density issues. You're not able to produce red blood cells and things of that nature because it affects the calcitonin level in your body, so you cannot produce strong, healthy bones. So that is one giant thing, not only the thyroid cancer, but also massive bone loss. These particular things most common side effects this I laugh because this is not a small list, right, So we have because this is a normal hormone that your body has in the stomach or in the intestinal lightning. Okay, you can have nausea, vomiting, massive diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux, increased belching, bloating, stomach pain. I sound like a commercial, late night commercial, right, Massive headache, the lower bone density, the thyroid cancer, lump or swelling in the net, coarseness, difficulty swallowing, shortness of breadth, intestinal blockage, paralytic paralyzed intestines so your intestines no longer work. Hypoglycemia, which is low blood sugar because your blood sugar will drop out the bottom. Allergic reactions, which we definitely have to talk about that because you have a family member that's having the problem golfstones, tachycardia which is rapid heart rate, pancreatitis, other pancreas damage, and kidney damage. And those are just the least severe.
Speaker 1: Right, it gets worse, And yes, so, and out of four people that I know have done this, so it's a good little study group. Half exactly half have ended up with severe what I would call severe side effects. One ended up with a bowl blockage and almost had to have surgery with a resection with an NG tube down and the whole nine yards. And the other one currently is breaking out in not just like red splotchy no no, no, no, I mean welted hives everywhere. And that person already had some severe issues from twenty twenty, including needing all the time, blood transfusions, not being able to keep her crit up. So I'm just saying, guys, like, that's a lot too out of the flour well.
Speaker 2: And to add to that, the one person that I know is taking that has had a giant list of the side of the here the constant nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, heartburn, acid reflux, bloating, stomach pain, massive headaches, including migraine type stuff, hoarseness, sore throats all the time, difficulty swallowing, shortness of breath, blood sugar dropping out the bottom and then turning around and spiking uber high even with not eating anything that like that, and dysfunction so much in the gallbladder and in the kidneys that they were in the hospital. And I spent quite a bit of time with them when they were doing this, because it was almost like multisystem organ failure at the same time.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, And is it worth it? I mean, we all want to be different than we are, but there's some of us that just are not meant to be a certain size. Your body kind of has a weight where it will gravitate towards and it can change, Like after my thyroid was removed and I got thyroid cancer and all that stuff, mine changed and it was frustrating, really frustrating, right, and then I had a hysterectomy on top of it, and all these things, you know, and and part of you does want to say, oh, screw it, I'll do anything, but remember that is going to catch up at some point, whether you're young or old. You know, what we do matters well.
Speaker 2: And that's a whole Like I said before, like being the late night commercial. If you have blah blah blah blah blah, report this to your doctor. This is literally almost every single organ in the body is affected by these injections.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, so get this.
Speaker 2: US News posted an article that says, because these drugs haven't been used for very long, little is known about long term side effects, would highly caution.
Speaker 3: For taking them.
Speaker 1: So there, I mean, look at Benn Finn. That's what we can't say that one because it got removed and it was deemed dangerous by the people that told you it was safe and effective. Well was it effective?
Speaker 3: Familiar?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right? And and that's the other part of this that we have to continue to put in our mind. What else are you doing? What else are you taking? Are you on antidepressants? Are you on you know, even herbal medicines? Are you on whatever it in? Botox? Like different poisons? This is made after a poison. They copied that. They copied this from Gila Monster poison. When I say that, I'm not I'm not. I know, I'm silly, I'm not right. No, you're it's extendant e x E N d I N DASH four that they have copies from and it is literally poisoning you.
Speaker 2: So you're literally that's another uh animal thing that's going into your body along with all the other you know, monkey, dog, cow, pig cells in all the vaccinations and stuff that go into your body. So now they're taking a tos and and they're going like they always do.
Speaker 3: It's called the grass.
Speaker 2: Standard, generally recognized as safe, right, so they're injecting it into you. They're telling you it's safe and effective. Have they really done that much? Because US news is like m cautionary tale. Don't know that I would take it?
Speaker 3: So get this.
Speaker 2: The New England Journal of Medicine in twenty twenty one study adults with a body mass index of thirty or greater taking a small dosage which is two point four miligrams per week of the semaglutide not the combo one, while also making healthy lifestyle changes. Right, so they want you to diet as long as you take this, they lost an average of fifteen percent of their body mass weight after sixty eight weeks.
Speaker 3: WHOA, okay, now.
Speaker 2: Get this this it's even better. So the next year, the exact same New England Journal of Medicine did a twenty twenty two study, same group of people BMI of thirty or more, only on a higher dosage fifteen miligrams, they lost an average of twenty two point five percent after seventy two weeks. Now, let me just say, if you are serious about weight loss, you can lose more weight than that on your own without injection, without oral pills, and without the side effects.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I want to mention something about BMI because it's ridiculous. Yes, the BMI chart is based off of evidence. This is on Google Okay for growth charts from nineteen sixty three to nineteen eighty. By the way, they have never changed it in all the time that I've been a nurse and took an into account people with certain bone density, height, all of this stuff. They do the height weight thing, but they don't go into like are you me boned? Are you big boned? Are Like they can measure your wrists. This isn't a ridiculous They can actually do a whole scan that tells you how much muscle you have.
Speaker 3: I've had a bone density scan before.
Speaker 1: And your muscular status, like my DNA pull up said, my muscles literally were Olympic sized muscles and were far larger than other people. And it's funny because all my brother, my mom, other people, even small people than people, way more in our family than normal people. I remember my brother happened to starve himself, like to get into the Navy and make cut, even though he was like all buff and stuff. Right, didn't make any sense. I was like, what you're like in top prime shape? He was like nineteen, you know he would he had been laying concrete all summer. I mean, he was ripped and he had to get kind of anarexic weird looking to get in right.
Speaker 2: And that's another thing that goes along with that BMI right, is because looking at somebody, you should be able to tell whether they're like a healthy weight or not.
Speaker 3: If you can.
Speaker 2: See somebody that's uber anorexic, do they look healthy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But if they're perfect BMI. You know these people that are perfect BMI, that have that heavier bone density so they meet the weight requirement, and they just let them starve to death. I mean, there was a girl, an influencer just barely on Instagram that died from one of these fad diets because all she ate was fruit and she starved.
Speaker 2: That's horrible idea too, that horrible, horrible idea.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the feeling? And we get into Karen Carpenter and all these people. And that's why I wrote down all these fad diets for after the medical talk, because I'm like, some of this stuff is banana, Like, I mean, it doesn't make sense. You'd be better off in a you know.
Speaker 2: But somebody is making money pushing some of those weird things, right.
Speaker 1: And they're pushing them out faster than ever.
Speaker 2: That's why, like anytime you see a bunch of influencers on social media pushing something, caution, use caution, back up, stop smell the roses before you leap in, because a lot of times they're selling you products that have really really crappy ingredients in them that are super unhealthy, super unsafe, or these crazy diets that are going to throw your body into chaos, you know, and that's certainly.
Speaker 1: Can't be pain them. You certainly cannot even this. Even these medicines we're talking about, you have to stay on them for how long they're saying forever.
Speaker 2: According to them, sixty eight or seventy two weeks just to get the desired results. Well, not even the desired results, but some results after sixty eight or seventy two weeks.
Speaker 1: And then on top of it, you have to stay on a maintenance doves for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: And why, oh, and why is that?
Speaker 2: Because again, when you take something that is synthetic, your body shuts off the natural component inside to manufacture. That's why, like people that are on testosterone replacement therapy, hormone replacement therapy, all of that stuff. Literally you're gonna do that forever because your body doesn't any longer know how to produce those things.
Speaker 1: Yep. And then you're stuck. And so I hope you have have the funds because this is not a cheap situation. No, they don't know if you know how much, but I don't. This is expensive, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's most of these literally are hundreds of dollars an injection. Okay, So even if you have insurance or you use good RX or whatever, you're still looking at a lot of times like three to eight hundred dollars per injection, and you're supposed to do one a week.
Speaker 1: And even if you can get it cheap, nothing's worth your health. So yeah, this is now. Do I think there's a toime a time and place possibly for these medications. Yes, if you are morbidly and I don't mean by the dang chart, I mean you can't get up out of a chair and cannot function to lose the weight because you are that far gone due to a medical problem. There's all kinds of reasons. We're not going to be mean. Look, people blow their knees out, their backs out, they can't move, they're not doing what they need to, or they have you know, glandular problems, all these different things. I fight one myself, and I'll tell you I still think that unless you cannot do it, you know, it's probably not the answer because it's long term. I think you'd be better off with bariatric surgery at that point. In my opinion.
Speaker 3: You can see for.
Speaker 2: Me, like these these things if you're if you're want to lose weight, Okay, what are things that people do?
Speaker 3: Drink pop so NOA literally all the time.
Speaker 2: If you cut out pop a lot of times, you will see a weight loss of five to ten pounds in the first week that you stump. Cut out sugar, cut out cars, like, stop snacking on Dorito's.
Speaker 1: You know, processed food, Yeah, processed extra processed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you stop those things, you're going to see weight loss. And even if you are in awful shape. You know, meet patients where they are do cherry yoga until you can build up a cardiac stamina and then progress to something else where you maybe do wall yoga.
Speaker 3: Or you know, something like that.
Speaker 2: You don't have to start out by walking fifteen miles on a treadmill.
Speaker 1: And when nobody wants to do it. And also if you cook your own food, there is studies it sounds silly. There are studies of people not just having a chef either because it doesn't work the same unless they really love their job, right that have made the food with love, right like the water testing that they do. If you made that meal with love, even if it's kind of like a crap female, it's still better. And they've said that that they see better results from people that do that. So I challenge you, Look, if you cannot go without those potato chips, why don't you.
Speaker 3: Make make your own exactly like?
Speaker 1: And then also by the way you're getting up and doing something. See, that's the whole point of preparing food is it's supposed to take time, and it's supposed to take effort, and you are supposed to have to put out some energy to do it.
Speaker 2: And you're using a lot of different muscle groups.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then you can make it and have it, don't you know? I'm super bad, Like I don't love cutting things just completely out because I know I'll never stay with it. But I used to drink a lot of soda, and I used to drink a lot of diet soda, and then I got cancer, so I don't do that anymore, okay, right, But I like a soda once in a while. Well then I was still drinking regular. I switched to regular soda. That was even worse, and I noticed, okay, if I can just cut down to one a day, which it's really only a half a one. But I refuse to buy those tiny cans because they're so expensive, but it also makes me feel wasteful. But in general, I will not drink it if it's not perfectly cold and still extra carbonated. So it gives me that point where I'm like, I'm only going to drink this with dinner, period. And it changed. It helped a lot. You know, just do little things. If you drink five, go down to four and then the next week or month whatever you can tolerate, you know, slowly come off of it, just like you added it. You didn't just go up to five cans a day of and energy drinks too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, stop that bad.
Speaker 2: Definitely stop those because those are not not a smart thing to do.
Speaker 1: And anything carbonated stretches your stomach, which is why you can't have it when you have bariatric surgery.
Speaker 2: So one hundred, you definitely don't want that to exp flowed because that's a whole new host of problems.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And you are stretching your stomach, whether it's diet, whether it's tonic water, I don't care what it is. It's stretching your stomach out. You're going to feel more hungry.
Speaker 2: So these glps right are meant to like shut off your pleasure chemicals in your brain. They work on your hypothalmus and in your brainstem to curb your appetite, basically shut off your cravings, make it so your stomach has slower emptying of the gastric contents. All these things right that these are supposed to be quote unquote beneficial for doing. But let's break down some of the organ systems themselves and what these things are causing and why they're causing it, because this is super duper important. So we talked about the C cells being in the thyroid and that's the for the calcitonin and things like that. JLP one receptors are also in the renal tubules, which are in your kidneys. The tubules are filtration system for your kidneys. So if those start to malfunction or the GLP shuts off those receptors, that is why you have kidney failure, kidney damage. You could wind up on dialysis because you can't filter anything through your kidneys, so that's a problem. You also have GLP one receptors in the pancreas. The pancreas is important, as we know in blood sugar and diabetes. However, the liver is more important. The liver does eighty percent more than what the pancreas does. The pancreas only provides twenty percent when it comes to blood sugar in the body. So since there are GLP one receptors in the pancreas, they're primarily produced by beta cells, and so beta cells you've got those literally all over your body. But it decreases the GOLP one receptors on the pancreas will start decreasing your ability to create pancretic enzymes, which means that you will not be able to break down food. Because enzymes are released in the pancreas, they go through the bile duct and all of that stuff the gall bladder, and that's how your food is broken down because it releases those files that you need to break that down. So that can go one of two ways. Either you're not going to produce the enzymes, or you're going to produce crazy amounts of end lines because your body is seeing these GLP injections as a foreign object, hence the gale of monster toxins, so it's trying to fight them off. So it makes your body confused and it doesn't know what to do. It doesn't know if you'd decrease production increase production, so your body gets stuck in like a fight or flight mode. You're releasing tons of chemicals from your adrenal glands, from your pancreas, and so your pancreatic enzymes can shoot up really high and you can get pancreatitis.
Speaker 1: From and if you don't have a gallbladder at all, you best really be listening right now, would.
Speaker 2: Not suggest so again, because those enzymes are important to break down food, and it goes from there to the gallbladder and stuff. Gallbladder is also affected from this because it can create stones, which if you've never had a gallstone, they literally mimic a heart attack. You will have chest pain, you will have the sweating the whole lane yards, or it will cause dysfunction of your gallbladder because here gall bletterer is a smooth muscle, and so it squeezes and contracts just like your heart does. And so when the motility of the gallbladder slows down, it builds up with sludge. It looks like pipe scum, you know, black pipe scum. And then the gallbladder function slows down so much that a lot of times it stops working and then you can't eject stuff, which then goes from the gallbladder into the intestines. And so you'll have to have a gallbladder removal done or gallstone removal done, depending on how your body is processing either the fight or flight chemicals released in your body from the Kayla monster poison.
Speaker 1: Yep, and what and what part? Okay, let's take it away from weight loss and desirable effects of like looking better. If somebody came up to you and just said, you know, I think we should put Gila monster poison in you, would you be like that sounds freaking amazing. That sounds like nold. You'd be like, I don't want to be poisoned, Like where's the anti venom? Right? That's exactly, And then everybody's so worried. Listen, I'm gonna talk about conspiracies right now. You're worried about lizard people kind a b one. What's like not? I know they're synthetic, but this seems like a plan. Okay, are twenty twenty uh and their little crap they had in there every day? They laugh you Peters, yep, And I'm like, look, you can laugh all you want, but sure as hell, this sounds like what he was talking about.
Speaker 2: But you know, the funny thing is, right people people are gullible, right, and so if you package it in a shiny wrapping paper and you're like, oh my god, this is fantastic, Like you'll lose weight rapidly, which rapid weight loss.
Speaker 3: Super bad art on your body?
Speaker 2: Yeah, super bad idea anyway, but these are what they're packaged for is is people that basically have no control mechanism in their body.
Speaker 1: Addict your personality.
Speaker 2: Their package for those kind of people who want to see instantaneous results and so they want to lose you know, fifteen twenty pounds or more in a week or whatever. That is really hard on your system. But if you said, like you said, if you went up to somebody and was like, hey, we got this weight loss drug, but it has Gayla monster poison in it, would you banterst it? People would be like, No, same thing with snake venom. Snake venom is in a lot of our medications. It is literally an ace inhibitors which people take for blood pressure.
Speaker 1: It has been okay. So all of the testing and all of this stuff that they've done, they used to do it with mammals and different classes. They've switched to reptiles. So Peters wasn't as crazy as he sounded. I'm sorry, he's kind of right. You know. I'm not going to hundred percent indorse it because I haven't listened to everything, but I am saying this what he talked about, as far as the lab changes is correct. I did go down that rabbit hole, and they do. This is why they've had so many allergies to certain foods, because they were incubating certain things and there's traces and stuff, so you know, you can say what you want about it, but you know, eggs. The reason why the eggs real chicken eggs. Okay, they used a lot with chickens back before, and they switched it to snake eggs. This is why did they do that. Because everybody got allergic to eggs. Everybody. It was like a kind of standard protocol that people were allergic to eggs, and then they couldn't give them the flu shot. So now they've switched it up because people aren't eating snaky eggs, so they did that.
Speaker 3: I'm not eating snake eggs.
Speaker 2: I'm just running from them if I see it is they.
Speaker 1: Have these breeding like big breeding places, and it's crazy. And I thought he was lying. Every time I find out something and really deep down the rabbit hole, it's because I'm like, this is crazy. Welony, it wasn't crazy, No.
Speaker 2: And you know the funny thing about like the toxins and the poisons that they use in medical treatments, not just in in medications or injectables, or things like that, but also in things that they use like for fluoroscopy and stuff like that, they're toxic to people.
Speaker 3: And going back.
Speaker 2: To snake venom being an ace inhibitors, one of the giant side effects from an ace inhibitor is coughing so hard that you projectile vomit. People cannot tolerate ace inhibitors because it makes you vomit because you're coughing so hard. And that is because they're using venom from a constrictor snake.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't matter if it was a cute little monkey. Look, we're not supposed to have the weird stuff in us from other species. It doesn't work. We our bobbies are manufactured to go danger danger, like if you if you doubt our words, Look what happens when you transfuse someone with not their blood type percent.
Speaker 2: Or a mom and a baby where they're rh factor doesn't match.
Speaker 1: My grandma had three babies she delivered fully stillborn because it was before the shop to fix that, and the only reason why she ever got cured of it is because finally one died inside of her at eight and a half months. This is like the saddest thing because she really want. It was her first I mean, she had no ChIL you know, and this is why blood testing came about when you got married, and she could not She didn't know because it was this is my great grandma. So once the blood brain barrier had transfused to each other with the decomposition, and I know, this is a lot for people of that little baby, and when it came out, it was a whole situation because it had been gone like a while, like probably at least eighteen days or more. And she was able to have babies after that because her body had been exposed to it. It was exposure therapy, which is so sad for my grandma, but not as sad for my next grandma. The great grandma had my grandma because she was able to have babies after that.
Speaker 2: Right one hundred percent. And that's why I think a lot of times when obstetricians have a patient where they have a baby that has expired inside the womb, they will make you carry that child and deliver it afterwards because your body is reabsorbing things.
Speaker 1: Instead of an immediate sea section, they'll it's into slaver.
Speaker 3: And very graphic and stuff.
Speaker 2: But we had one doctor that we used to call doctor death because he would literally make them go full term and deliver.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, but I mean, at least they'll do a vaginal birth if they can. What I've seen now, well, I mean I did L and D, but it's been like ten years ago. They try not to continue it if possible because it's traumatic. It's traumatic on the I quit. Oh, it's traumatic on nurse. I, it's everybody. It's traumatic on the doctor, the mom, the dad. All I could do, like you're not supposed to be nursing home and I had to leave.
Speaker 3: That insion posse. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, then for those that don't know, the nurse is the one that takes the photos for you. If you've had a demise, the nurse has to dress the baby, handle the baby, take those photos. There's a whole different thing about handling something that's been gone for a while. And I just could not separate them all.
Speaker 2: That was always my job because nobody else that I ever worked with could handle being around anyone that was deceased. And so it was like, you know, to like if it was an adult, like taking any tubes out or you know, ivs out or whatever and wash clean.
Speaker 3: The body and getting it ready.
Speaker 1: That's okay, But babies, I just couldn't. I just sat there and would think, like, does the dad go home and take down the nursery? Does he not? Because what if he traumatizes her? More Like, I just was two in my head about it and anybody else that's kind of lived for a while, but I just don't do kids. You know I can't, And maybe you know theatrics.
Speaker 2: I know, b are very difficult animals when there's things that don't go right.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, that's why I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I stopped doing that as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just a whole nother ballgame, and you just there's a lot of feelings involved in. People always said to me, but you're so nice and good with people, and I'm like, yeah, but that's it was hard. I was pregnant doing that and I finally had to stop. I got erotic. I was insane. I think my son had like forty five ultrasounds because I would just do it all the time and he was like not a move, Yeah, yeah, he wouldn't move, And I'm like, dude, you're just and he's a chill. He's very chill, and so now that I know him, I'm like, right, it makes sense. But he used to freak me out, like I mean, if I could not get and I had a little ulder now a little doppler and everything, and and he was hard to find. I'm just like, dude, you're yeah, no he was.
Speaker 3: You're just like.
Speaker 1: Great, yep, totally was in their singing. Probably scare me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So now we're going to talk about delayed gastric emptying. So that can cause problems because it causes again the biliary stasis, and that's what makes the gallstone formation, which can also trigger pancreatitis, especially if you have a stone that gets stuck in one of the ducks. Very bad thing because then it doesn't you know, squeeze motion like it's supposed to big, huge problem heart problems. So tacacardia or any kind of cardiac effect can happen because since GLP ones work on the hypothalmis and the brain stem right to regulate your sympathetic nervous system and stuff for you know, the feel good chemicals or whatever, and shut off the pleasure chemicals for eating, and shut off your body's craving centers and things like that. It works through reducing vaguel or paras I have parasympathetic activity which slows the heart rate, or like I said, everything can go completely backwards because your body's trying to fight off a foreign invader from the Gala monster toxin. And it can cause prolonged rapid heart rate or tachycardia, which can lead to cardiac stress. It can blow out of valve, You can have literally all kinds of heart problems show up because you're taking GLP one injectable medications. Weight loss, temperature regulation because if it's attacking your thyroid, your thyroid is responsible for temperature regulation in your body, weight regulation in your body, your hair, your skin, your nails, your teeth, your.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Your thyroid is a major control center for a lot of things in your body. So if it shuts that off, also diabetes, because you'll notice like you're extremely thirsty all the time, or you never have a desire to drink, so get dehydrated, your temperatures off, your skin starts acting weird. All of those kind of things happen from central nervous effects from this and also, like I said, attacking your thyroid It triggers metabolic shifts all right cat here in your gut. Since this GLP one, the natural one, is made and manufactured in your gut and works in your gut, it can cause your body to either sap all of the fluids out of your cells or overflow your cells with too much fluid. It can cause your system to excrete like a lot of sodium into your body, which causes a whole another line of problems. Diabetes, incipitus, and all those kind of things can come from any kind of nutrients or whatever that are going crazy. It can also affect your potassium, and your potassium has an ube or small window of normal, so you can start having seizures from potassium floating in your body, or not enough potassium. You can be like uber lethargic. You can't move, you can't get up. All of these things can happen from these GLP medications. Plus, since it happens in your gut, it changes your gut brain biome, which means you are more susceptible to infection because your normal gut flora is no longer working. It's not manufacturing like it's supposed to, so it is just regulating your brain, gut biome and the functioning. So if you are extremely lethargic or you're uber confused, you're sick all the time, you're in chronic pain, you have tons of inflammation in your body, it's because of this.
Speaker 1: That's wild. And I mean, really, at the end of the day, is it worth all that, Like, just you're not going to look like Kim k because guess what, she probably had a rib removed right, three tummy tucks her butt like Brazilian butt lift. I'm not really saying Kim did because I don't want to get sued, but like you know, come on, these people, they alter themselves well.
Speaker 2: And one of the things about this, because we were talking about allergy stuff for your family member that you know or the person that you know, since these are synthetic, like I said, they shut off your body's normal thing and your body thinks it's a foreign invader, so it automatically triggers an immune response in your system. All hands on deck. Every immune cell that you create in your body, which there are a lot of, it's trying to protect your body from a foreign invader. So it will actually shut off your ability for your body to release like interlukens and things like that that control or help to regulate your body's immune system response. And plus, since it's sapping your calcitonin your C cells and your thyroid and creating havoc that way, you need vitamin C to be able to change over vitamin D from inactive to active. And so that's how your response, your immune spon responses get activated. It shuts those off, and it literally floods the body with all of the chemicals that are trying to fight this off. So you're going to see tons of hives. You're going to see allergic reactions as far as sneezing, itching, watery eyes, lethargy, all the things that come along with the massive allergy tack because not only is it activating like all these interlukens and stuff in your body, but it's also creating like a mass cell crisis in your system. And so these mass cells are literally looking for anything and everything that they can like attack and break down in your body.
Speaker 3: And so that's why it's and it may last.
Speaker 2: You know, like some people when they get hives, it's an allergic reaction from something they used to try to tell everybody it was from a virus.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's an immune response because it's fighting off a foreign invader or pathogen of toxin of some sort. And so some people with their immune response being the way it is, it may be nothing.
Speaker 3: For you to have hives for three weeks.
Speaker 1: To them, Well, we're talking about like huge welch. We saw this in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: And why is that because again, in that particular injection that they put on the market and forced a lot of people to get, it had monkey cells in it from the Semian.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: It's like a weird Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Is literally the same type of virus that are well what they say is a virus. I don't believe in viruses, but scientific terminology, right, they will say that it is the same, This Semian virus is the same type of thing that caused HIV and AIDS.
Speaker 1: When we know that, and there's some new stuff coming about mister Fauci, there's crazy and I see some stuff about like Ben Franklin and stuff, you know, people being found buried in on margrave type of stuff. But whatever, you guys want to trust him, I don't.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't either, because he's he's literally been at the center of the AIDS epidemic and pushing the azy T and saying there was no other way to treat, no other meds.
Speaker 3: Sound familiar.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you can't take ivermectin or hydroxychloroquin because those don't work. But take this medication. As soon as you take it, you will die. You know, the same thing with the az T because they pulled az T off the market because of the detrimental effects on the patients. Same thing with hepatitis B. He was involved in that as well and pushed out rolled out medications for that as well. All as vaccinations that we still have today that should not be on the market.
Speaker 1: That are changing to their changing to m RNA. All that scenes are it's very scary even for dogs, even dogs. I mean, we don't vaccinate our animals at all. Yeah, it's it's just it's just one more way. Look look at the people who fund this, Like I always say about look at the family members of the people that you're you know, trusting, right, don't do that with these people. Look at who's funding them, and look at the things that they say, Like Gates has said some crazy, crazy stuff like his wife, his wife, herk her little talk in twenty twenty about how we'll get give it to the black people first, because they.
Speaker 3: Do they do, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: Because the testing ground for the Bill and melindicate Sunday, because they've been involved in vaccine development since I don't know, the early thousands or nineteen ninety six something like that. Their testing ground is literally Africa first. They have always been Africa first, and so there has been a lot of stuff go on over there, and of course a lot of things are scrubbed from the traditional internet. You have to go back to the way back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he didn't even go to India anymore. He's literally outlawed, right.
Speaker 2: And the same thing with places in Africa is because they were you know, sterilizing people. They were causing like massive organ failure things like that, and so they were sued by multiple African nations repeatedly. But the that's literally where they keep testing stuff.
Speaker 1: That well, and the shot the thing in twenty twenty. Look, I saw it affect certain people like nothing at all. And then I saw a certain demographic okay of people that were really dying, who were dying and they weren't uh, they didn't look like me and I'll tell you something. If you think that the cleansing of the world went away with after World War Two, yeah it did not. It's bananas because they continue what they do in secret. And I think that that was a really big sign, and I think a lot of people saw it. You know, if you don't believe us, do one thing, Go do yourself a favor and look up Tuskikee.
Speaker 3: They've been hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they did it with blankets too.
Speaker 2: Oh, one hundred per and they Oh, we got a long history of doing crazy creepy stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Don't we.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: These these injectibles, all of them have certain additives or preservatives and them which are inactive ingredients. So we have die sodium phosphate and phenol, and then there's also other ones that are quote unquote stabilizers or buffers. These are literally used in every injectible medication, not just vaccinations, but medications.
Speaker 3: In the United States.
Speaker 2: Again, the grass standards apply generally recognized as safe. They are guessing what level is appropriate, but they don't know. So if somebody came up to you again and said, hey, Heidi, it would be a really great idea if you swallow anti freeze. I'm gonna tell you right now that this dose is safe for you to swallow. Would you take it?
Speaker 1: No? No way.
Speaker 2: People do not know that this crap is in here. And if you look up these things, that will give you like a long list of different manufacturing processes and what all these are used for in the United States. And it's frightening to think that they're considered a stabilizer or buffer and injectable medications for humans or animals because of their heavy industrial use as like caustic cleaners and things like that. Right, they just name them something fluffy for vaccination type stuff. So they can cause severe electrolyte imbalances, so massive amounts of phosphate floating around in your bloodstream, high sodium levels, high calcium levels, muscle cramping, muscle wasting, and that was another big thing with these injections. So you're getting a double Whayman not only from this buffer or stabilizer, but also from the GLP is muscle wasting because it makes your body stop producing the chemicals that you need for healthy muscles, so your muscles will actually start to break down along with your bone loss. And so you're going to notice like if you've ever seen people that are on these medications and have been for a while where they look like they've lost every ounce of fat.
Speaker 1: Oh something face, oh something face, Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it literally like if you see any of the celebrities lately and you're like, what the heck happened to their face? This is it because it deteriorates literally the collagen, the muscle and the fat in your face and so it looks like your skin is hanging over your bones.
Speaker 1: It's really and there's no there's no way to fix this because even if you gain weight back, I have to tell you guys, this, the amount of fat you're worn with in your face?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: The amount that's it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And people are having buckle fat removal right now, which is so insane.
Speaker 2: And for people who don't know what that is, it's your fat in your cheeks.
Speaker 1: And they look like aliens now and it's sad because it bulges your eyes out. Oh and uh, what's her name? Cyrus did it? There's a bunch of them that have done it, and they just look like the people that look more youthful, and because they have that chubby cheek look, they look really really like death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's scary, creepy, demonic, scary movie type people.
Speaker 1: It's so free.
Speaker 2: These these things also lead to numbness and tingling, which can be permanent because it damage or is your nervous system and your body's ability to produce neural responses to pain stemuli things like that, So you may lose the ability to feel like if your hand's over a flame or you're getting shocked or or something like that. Along with numbness and tingling, you can lose any kind of nerve sensation that you have, fatigue and weakness, and again the heart rhythm issues, kidney stress and damage because hello.
Speaker 3: It's pollution.
Speaker 2: These are toxic chemical pollutants used as weink weink buffers or stabilizers that they're putting in these medications, So they cause kidney injury or permanent damage or impairment because your body cannot get rid of these heavy manufacturing toxins, so they build up in your body and cause chronic disease. So also with all these things, the combination of the stabilizers and the GLP medications or combo medications themselves, since they're zapping your calcium from the calcitonin in your thyroid, and like I said before, it's affecting your body's ability to transfer vitamin D into the active source. So you're not getting proper amounts of calcium or vitamin D and you're not being able to process protein properly because you don't have the enzymes to break down foods right. And so it is imperative if you decide to do this or you already are doing this, you have to take increased doses of calcium vitamin D and you have to eat more protein. So that means you literally need to only be eating meat sources. Do not be eating vegetables, do not be eating fruits because those are sugars which are going to further the problem in your body. You have to have these extra sources and if.
Speaker 1: You're going to do that, just do that, and just.
Speaker 3: Do that instead.
Speaker 1: But they also had found that people are going blind, people are going your diet bedecks that have rettenopathy. It's it's aggressively rapidly changing to blindness right.
Speaker 2: Personal it because it's it's working on your nervous system and your brain stem. Right, so you've got all the cranial facial nerves and stuff like that. So vision changes, uh, smell, touch, taste, all of that stuff is going to be affected because these toxins affect.
Speaker 3: Your nervous system.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And you're also probably not going to get really great sleep because it affects the pleasure chemicals in your brain.
Speaker 3: So serotonin, melo.
Speaker 1: I bet something else is affected.
Speaker 2: I would be it is as well. Just maybe no more magic twinkie.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, yeah, that's sad. And yeah, I don't know that any of that is worth.
Speaker 4: Fift after what sixty eight weeks, yeah exactly, yeah, or seventy two at one point, right, yep, exactly for only what fifteen percent?
Speaker 2: So the first one was fifteen percent and the other one was twenty two point five over a very long period of time. And that is a percent of body weight. So that does not mean that you're going to lose that much weight, because body weight, like Heidi described before, can be your bone density weight or much.
Speaker 1: You are losing if you don't have weight right, which by the way, we are chronically low in as a whole because goes outside anymore well, and most of.
Speaker 2: The medications that we have inhibit the synth.
Speaker 3: This is a vitamin D in the first place.
Speaker 2: So even if if you're getting vitamin D, you're not being able to synthesize it because our foods and medications and stuff are seriously lacking in the in the nutrients that you need to process that actively.
Speaker 1: Which is scary.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about your stuff now that I made a poo poo on the party.
Speaker 1: I know, and for those that say it works so great, I have seen people really lose a lot from it. But I'm just saying if everything went perfectly everything and you didn't get any of these word side effects and you lost the twenty two percent out of rapid work, like even rapidly, Okay, that's fine. Was it worth it for the future? And what could possibly damage you in all of these ways? They had to have to stay on it the rest of it because.
Speaker 2: Like US News and World Report said, they have not done any studies for the lasting effects of these medications.
Speaker 1: And they do this with these things. You know, they'd never DoD this with the cardiac drugs.
Speaker 2: Same thing with something else that we were forced to take.
Speaker 1: And they never do that with any other drugs. I never see them push forward anything else, like like cancer drugs. Hello, we've been doing the same thing we've been doing. And the only thing that's changing is the people doing studies. But we're not. You know, those people that get into those special studies, maybe they're having a change. But like my dad told me, who was a type one diabetic since he was eight, he looked me straight in the face and said, they will never cure this or hard problems or cancer. And he said, I am in a death sentence, and he did. He died very young and has been gone a long time. And he used to go to Mexico to try and find like other treatments and different things. And he was way before his time because I remember him telling me, like about cell transfer therapy and different crazy stuff, and I remember thinking, you are just probably getting tainted Mexican water from the tap. Dad, Like, I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: You know, I got some good stuff in Tijuana.
Speaker 1: I just remember thinking, you are really out there. But now I'm I think about and not just with that, with many things that he told me, I'm like he knew something. He was smart, you know. And I think there's controversy and all that too, because then where do they get those cells from? And that's a whole bad thing.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is a lot of places will push like stem cell therapy and whatever for regenerative health. Then we can fix all your problem with stem cells. Again, they are not stem cells from your body, so they're getting them from another source that they're going to put into you bait, which is no differen right then a transplant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're from dead, dead fetuses, dead fetal cells. So you really need to know that. And I mean, if you're fine with that, that's fine, but you need to know that because it is what it is, right, we can't change what is. So I found I went back in time. I decided because I knew you would bring the heat, and I thought, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to bring this sad stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, I'm gonna make this funny but still relevant, right, And I went back in time clear starting nineteen oh six with that was.
Speaker 3: A little before my data pot.
Speaker 1: Yea heat too, definitely, But this one is my favorite one. This one's the best one. And I wrote down all these fad diets that had happened over all these years, but this one by far takes the cake. So Horace Fletcher, he came up with something called Fletcherism or the chew chew chew cult. You may remember this. This stayed very popular for a long time. Right, you're supposed to chew your food all the way blah blah blah so many times. Well, this is the guy, this is why. So this is his quote, and this cracked me up. First of all, he was known as the super masticator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mastication, by.
Speaker 1: The way chewing, and it cracked me up. I just this cracked me up so bad. He also had an actual quote saying nature will castigate for those who do not masticate. So he's talking about chewing and it should be chewed so much that it should slide down on its own without swallowing. Okay, let me tell you guys about food sliding places. This guy died of a really funny reason, and I don't mean it in a rude way. It's not funny. But he died because of this. And I'm almost certain because he said when it split like it can like down, it can go into your airway. Okay, actively well, yeah, guess what he died of? Aspiration pneumonia, bronchitis. Oh yes, yeah, because it's old the old timey days, right, and they just probably prescribed him like more cocaine. Like I love the meme, the meme that's got the old timey doctor with the leeches and they're like, hmmm, seems you're sick there, Let's do some cocaine about this exactly, Like what the heck? They were just half of people up or I don't even know. It was wild, it was in all kinds of things. But he did die. I think he probably aspirated to death. And honestly, they wouldn't know that probably back then.
Speaker 2: But you definitely have to do that because that's the reason for your epiglottis at the back of your throat, which is your valve to either put it down your airway or down your esophagus. And that's why a lot of times people all.
Speaker 3: Go, oh, it went down the wrong home.
Speaker 1: Right, And you can if you don't that muscle, like she's saying, when one shuts the other opens, vice versa. So he if he's literally doing what he said and letting it slide down, which I'm sure he is, because let me tell you how dedicated this dude was to this. He said, and I quote, he carried around a sample of his own poop and showed it to people to show them that it didn't smell anymore because he showed his food so good that he absorbed everything, so his poop, his shit didn't stink, y'all.
Speaker 3: Well, everybody look at him. He is special, isn't he?
Speaker 1: And can you imagine if this guy's at a party and he's like, hey, you want to see poop Janet, look at this. And so I had to pay this one because it was the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. And of course it gives you digestive issues. And these people wouldn't go to the bathroom for up to two weeks. And he thought this was great because.
Speaker 3: That is so not normal.
Speaker 1: And so his ship did instinct. Just remember that that that was.
Speaker 2: He is a very special character.
Speaker 1: Well, he was a member of the Borohemian Club, the Grove Club.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, and he.
Speaker 1: Was best buddies with the Rockefellers.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say that it sounds like some kid, Oh no, no, no, Fletcher. I wonder if he was related to April who wrote the Flexner.
Speaker 1: Report for Oh it wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I bet, I bet they're the same family.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check that one out because I didn't even think of that. I was. I was laughed and too bad about this, huh, masticator, I was, but not as bad as some of these other diets. It gets worse.
Speaker 2: I am not the great masticator, just saying I like.
Speaker 1: My food because I don't want to die. Okay. And the next one is even more fun because it does come with a good dose of death. Oh sorry, my dog arsenic pill diet. Oh yeah, that kills you. But it works just FYI. It gives the energy, you feel better and you lose weight, then you die. That's what it said.
Speaker 3: That is very helpful.
Speaker 1: Hebe this like this was a real thing.
Speaker 3: But but.
Speaker 2: Are you surprised because they have been putting poison in our food and stuff.
Speaker 1: For how long? Exactly? Well, it gets even more fun. This one is disgusting. This one actually grossed me out. The Last Chance diet this they would only allow them to drink these shakes and they were blended up animal product, and they they broke this down because it got yanked from the market because it was so bad. Back of the day, it had pieces of hide, horns, tendons, and people died, so.
Speaker 2: Kind of pretty much like a hot dog only in like LITTLEFRM but worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they started dropping dead. So all right, oh sweet, So these things will make you lose weight, but you might you might die. Amphetamines always of course, of course that goes into fen fen and heart damage and that, and you know a lot of people had that.
Speaker 2: Dentin was big and what eighties, nineties.
Speaker 1: Even into the two thousands. It was late and then they got into a point where because my grandma got into it, and I remember I was older, so it had been the two thousands with all the clinics popping up and they had a multi level suit on that because it literally damaged your art. My grandma was one of those people that ended up with heart damage and it was really sad and she died from heart damage later. Also, we've got the baby food diet, the cottage cheese diet, Fit for Life, which wasn't a terrible one. I'm going to go over the ones that actually have some basis for knowledge and worked. The blood type diet, the werewolf diet. This one's fun. You eat with the phases of the moon. That's right.
Speaker 3: Then, Wow, I'm sure there, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's a sect of the population that probably practices that on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: I'm serious, And what they're eating, we don't want to ask that. Now.
Speaker 2: The blood type, the blood type thing, I've heard of that before because I know that, like my body is more copper based and I'm supposed to be eating for that, but I've never looked into.
Speaker 1: It, Okay. And so then they had the d NP diet, which it was a medication that they prescribed back in the nineteen thirties and it did work, worked great, gave people energy and also killed a bunch of people. Fifth blind, you know, side effects, those little pesky things. Also with a cardiac with finfinn it also calls pulmonary hypertension, so that's another thing that it caused. So ephedra got really big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a huge deal. That was like in the nineties, I think for me.
Speaker 1: Yep, phenol propranoline that's over the counter, that was a big one. Those are more medication ones.
Speaker 2: And caused that caused people to have massive asthma flare ups and browncil spasms like that.
Speaker 1: Big done, Yep. And the act can diet, the good old low fat dessert diet. I don't know if I can say that because I think they still have a company, the Snack something diet, you can buy them out. The story thing still, but it was everything went low fat for a while there in the early or late two thousands, I can't remember. The wells and then put that other word together or the well snack diet just flipped that around and that got really big. But it was loaded with sugar, and so.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, first of all, low fat is a very bad idea, but they are like very full of sugar, so very course.
Speaker 1: The zone diet, the grapefruit diet, the ear stapling, I love this one. The ear Yeah, I had one of them. I was desperate to lose me some weight because I didn't know about my thyroid. So did they actually, yeah they It feels like it just feels like an ear punch real quick, like your earrings, and there's a little staple in there. For quite a while, all did was make my ear sore. Of course, I'm a hard case because I had thyroid disorder. Didn't know, so I mean, clearly nothing was gonna work. The tapeworm egg diet. People were swallowing tapeworm eggs.
Speaker 2: I'll definitely making that one worked. And you will lose weight because it's literally eating your goats.
Speaker 1: You're getting worms. Yes, cigarette diet. I thought that one was super fun, like here, just smoke instead of eating older. Of course that would work a little. This one cracked me up. The Twinkie diet, and guess what it worked. People lost on average of twenty seven pounds only eating twinkies. But then they got super sick and some died.
Speaker 3: I was scared.
Speaker 1: The hCG diet, which we know a lot.
Speaker 3: Of that popped up. That was the last.
Speaker 1: Big one still around. Cabbage soup diet, the juicing diets, the South Beach diet, the raw food diet, the low carb diet, and my favorite, the cotton ball diet, because this people really did this shit. They dipped cotton balls in a sauce of their choice or whatever they liked, like some blue cheese cotton balls and ate them and supposedly this helps you to fill full. And then of course they got sick because there's a ton of bad stuff in them.
Speaker 2: Right that they can't that they can't get out because cotton has toxins in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super bad for you. It has all kinds of byproducts. The way they're made. Is not sanitary, this is not wise to pemicles. Yes, and so it did crack me up though. I was like, really, people are just eating cotton balls and I thought it was fake. But I still have to say, out of all of those silly things, I liked the Master cater It seems like it would work if you would just swallow your food at the end, like that seems insane. I will say I did a little bit of deep diving on any that were actually successful, and there are some that are based on actual, real knowledge, and that is Number one is the Zone diet. It is forty percent carbs, thirty percent protein, and thirty percent fat and it really does work, but it's hard to stay on. I mean, you know, when you're talking about fat diets, usually you lose what you lose and game back couple.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, if you if you stop that, it's gonna go.
Speaker 1: Whole thing Keto, which we know is really and you could do modified keto. I think there's some things with that that you could modify certain things for your health, you know, if you or you could cycle them, and I think that that's more probably a better idea, just like intermittent fasting and different things that wasn't put on here, but I know that that does work for some PEO people. It's also per my end of chronologists because I really wanted to try that. It's an absolute no no for cancer survivors. It's also absolute no no for people with insulin resistance. So if you're in this GOLP situation in general, you're probably not going to want to do that. So careful, and it goes back to what you said, then your body shuts down stops processing food correctly because you're shutting it down manually. So you've got to be careful how long you're doing this, because some things get real crazy, like days. You know, some people are like I can eat whatever I want, then I just don't eat it all on that day. And like I'm just saying, you're probably not going to be able to say for women.
Speaker 2: You know, there's been a lot of oh, if you just fast and whatever. Fasting for women is not a fantastic idea because of cortisol levels.
Speaker 1: Yes, cortisol is hugely important, and you're going to feel more stressed out because the cortisol issue. And so like we've said, this is there's there's good and bad with all of this stuff. There is also the Atkins diet was listed separately from the Keto diet, which actually does work, and he had a pretty good He was more mixed with not just like solid. You can never have this. And I think he did phases if I remember correctly, so it's not as out there as some of the others. Same thing with the South Beach diet. Low carb, low fat, and then high protein phasing, So I understand anything with phasing. I'm a little more like, okay, I could see it, you know. And these are the ones that are successful, and doctors do not like like put them and throw them out. So those are the only ones that were literally like looped into successful. I could look into a lot of other things. I know, there's plenty of things that have for people. I've done a lot of these diets. Being a girl that was very desperate, like as thick as I am now, there was a time in my life where I was seventy pounds heavier than right now. That doesn't work well for what I'm already at. That's rough. I didn't know I had hereditary Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which is basically diabetes of the thyroid and so it just attacks itself and that's an autoimmune situation. You feel like crap, and they just missed it because your thyroid levels. Just for people to know because of the thyroid issues linked with these golps. I want to very much tell you guys, I went twenty years with a normal thyroid level. Twenty years. If they had checked my thyroid autoimmune antibodies, they were through the roof and I had chronic pain, and you know, I think they just finally said I had what's the crap diagnosis that they put on people and then they're just like, you just have this. It's like the muscular pain.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, vibromyelgia.
Speaker 1: Yes, And they're like, this is what you get when you when nobody wants to deal with you anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, And that's diagnosis because uh, they're too lazy to determine.
Speaker 3: The root cause of what is wrong in your body.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile you're tired, lucky all time out.
Speaker 3: Its rag.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying people don't have these pains, but there is probably a real reason underlying rout yause because mine was the pure fact that number one I had Hashimotos number two. By the time they found it, I had three C thyroid cancer fully advanced and spread and ended up having to do radiation a full thyroid ectomy with dissection, which is not normal. People always say, oh, that's simple, that's just a simple cancer. I'm like, it really wasn't at all. I was super sick, and to this day it's been years and years and years. It's it's been since almost ten years. And it's also a very reoccurring cancer. So I have to constantly go in every year and get figured out, yeah, and have these cancer markers drawn or I have to have a body scan. And my cousin that just had it as well at the same time we we got diagnosed. So he's a man and got that and so this is how heavy it is in my family, because that doesn't happen. Okay she mos. Yeah, it's very not common at all. But we both ended up with it within weeks of each other. I actually had thought mine was from being flashed too much at the er. And no, I don't mean naked people.
Speaker 3: I mean glad to clarified, because.
Speaker 1: Right it's when we have in the ar. Oh, for sure, I don't even want to go into what I pulled out of people, but it's not personally but assisted. But when you're doing CPR, when they say clear because not because of the shock, but because of radiology coming in and doing you know, their films they need, we should have stopped, but we don't. Just so you guys know, your caregivers, if they really give a damn, are going to continue and they're going to get that radiation exposure from the X ray that they're trying to get because we just don't care. And that, you know, I would say, that's pretty standard. I'm not special. That's normal, you know. And I really did think I did some damage there, but it was obviously you know through my family line. Scary part is he just got it again. So it's a reoccurring cancer. So for those of you you may say, yes, they checked my thyroid, I bet they did, but that doesn't mean you're in the clear unless they've done a full thyroid study.
Speaker 2: And what's funny on the thyroid stuff, because I've had people go, Okay, they're like, well my thyroid's mussed up. Okay, what what thyroid did they draw? Because there are so many different thyroid numbers and more times than not. Providers will draw one maybe two, and that's it.
Speaker 1: And they also cover their butts that way, and they don't really care because they want you on the medication because they're do you know that back in the day, you guys, when all of the narcotics were being overly prescribed, which by the way, there is a time and place for narcotics to be like prescribed to people. It is bananas to me right now how people are being treated. I see people that have like tons of chronic real illnesses, like you know, green berets that jumped out of airplanes their whole life and have all these problems and they're backs busted in seven different ways, and you know what, they they can monitor them and see if they're appropriate, and and you can have those Why punish someone that literally would rather die than wake up? Okay, because it's that bad sometimes I've been there. Then be a responsible physician and follow them. Because of what happened with the whole narcotic pain thing we all saw coming in nursing because they started rating pain and it got real out of control and the next thing we knew just total knees that were like not that big a deal. Were coming out with oxyconton a hundred and something, okay, and I said that name. You can click it out if you want, But I just know that that was dangerous, not because of the drug, because they weren't monitoring. Okay. So I'm not saying anything bad about the drug. I'm just saying they have to monitor things well, and here made it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They When I moved down here, I'm like, you do what Like they write a prescription for a patient, but before they handed patient, you have to get online and type in their information and it will literally track that patient and if they have builled that script or a similar script within a certain period of time, it'll tell you how many pharmacies they've been to. Because a lot of people are pharmacy hoppers. Say they're filling at CPS and then they'll go to Walgreens or they'll go to Write Aid or whatever because nobody was monitoring that. And so down here they have that online tracking system. So you cannot get away with narcotics trading offering.
Speaker 1: Yes, like that, And the way they made it was honestly irresponsible because they made the coding not safe. And they've changed it. You know, they realize their error. The reason why I bring that up is because at that point in time, the reason why we saw as nurses some of the person descriptions we saw for people that were like really, like really, he's got an ingram tone nail. You know, it was getting weird and we all saw it and wondered, why, Well, there was a doctor that came out and admitted on that show, I can't remember that show. Uh that they came out exposing all this. You know, it's a popular show, somebody's going to remember it. But anyway, they came out on that and said, yeah, that I was getting so many kickbacks. I named my boat kickback. So they do get that, and that's a lot of times the reason why you'll go into the doctor and say, but this thing, me and Janet, we're talking about this before that we went live. This particular thing works for me, and all the rest of these are not good for me. I'm asleep on this one or that one or whatever is causing And they don't want to give the old drugs, including my.
Speaker 2: My the enough ye that there's not enoughnary reimbursement.
Speaker 1: The same thing with my inhalers. Why did they reformulate this to be chlorofloro carbon free when people can go outside and smoke. It's stupid. They did it because just so you guys know how medications work. For the first few years a drug comes out new on the market. That's why there's only that drug and no generics available for it. Because they want to be paid back for their investment. Okay, and I get that. It's I get it. I do. They've probably spent a lot. But also there's some lunacy, lunacy in that where people are getting back tons of money and then okay, you got your money. Now there's a generic leave us poor people alone, you know. Nope, they'll reformulate something you cannot go at.
Speaker 3: That the exact same medication.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll pull it off, rebranded under a completely different name, but it's the exact same medication because they can go after that new dollar revenue again.
Speaker 1: And the bad thing is they do this with things like I think it should be outlawed for heart mets and asthma slash EpiPens because you can die. You know, these are not It's not a choice. I can't choose it. It's not like, Okay, I'm depressed, but I'm going to take these, you know, antidepressants, you can choose. I can't choose. I'll die.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny that you mentioned EPI because I saw a commercial the other night for the EPI nasal.
Speaker 3: Spray that they came out with.
Speaker 2: Because they drastically reduce the price of EPI, so they had to come out with this new product, right, the nasal spray when which puts it under the new rebranding again, which is going to increase the cost for the patient.
Speaker 1: Again, yep. And it's just it's just so crappy that they do with things they know you can't go without. You know, there's not going to be somebody that can choose whether they're on cartism probably you know, that's a drug they probably need, you know, And unfortunately there are some things like that. Whether or not you choose to do that, that's your choice. My dad told me, and I'll tell you what happened. I'm not having another bypass. They can go f themselves. Then he texted me every day for thirty days about how an elephant was on his chest and I'm like, literally, this was in my textbook. This is like textbook, And he did describe it that way. And then he died and that was his decision, and I was very sad and upset about it because he was very early sixties, barely, you know, and I was not happy. But he told me, I can't see. I'm blind, I can't do anything. My parents have passed away now and they can't help me anymore like they used to drag him places. You know, I have no quality of life anymore. Right, And unfortunately I understood though, you know, it was unfortunate for him, but in my heart I knew, like you know what he used to tell me. It's not you know, purposeful, we'll see it that way. It's not Hillary Clinton. No, just dying because if I was born this way back in the day, I would have already expired. And so, you know, you have to respect people's decisions. It's whatever. But as for me, I would love to breathe. You know. It's not my fault that I have such a crazy histamine response. Actually, it's probably because I had an autoimmune disorder that was left going rampant in my body for almost twenty years. And that's sad. You know, I'm still developing new allergies, including drug allergies, so that sucks. But what we're doing is trying to warn you guys, to know that just because they draw your tea HT three T four blah blah blah blah blah blah, it doesn't matter if you have an autoimmune They need to do some other studies and they're never going to find it like that, you know, they just won't well.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing about lab work is, and a lot of people don't realize this when they draw lab work, there is always a margin of the error in the testing anyway. Number one, like how the blood specimen is processed, if it's something that's supposed to be spun down in a centrifuge immediately so that the components of the blood are separated, if it has to be frozen, if it has to be wrapped in foil, you know whatever, If it sits a long time at your facility unprocessed, and then you have to wait for a lab carrier to come and pick it up to take it somewhere else. We're testing, and the margin of the error in the test itself, even if everything in the chain of custody was done correctly, every test still has a.
Speaker 3: Margin of the error built into it.
Speaker 2: So they could be telling you that you have X, Y and Z and you don't because the testing itself is faulty.
Speaker 1: And I am so lucky, sadly enough, that my daughter also had the same thing. She was uncontrolled. Her TSH was out of hands and she was like seven, which is very rare, super weird. And unfortunately she had my side, which I didn't know anything. And then his side also had his mother had thyroid issues. So the sad part is is she got her thyroid removed at thirteen because they could not control it. It was she was comaville. I mean, it was scary, and so they finally decided after years, but four years of trying everything and I mean I was on it to the tee and it just it didn't help anything. They took it out. She had pre cancerous cells at thirteen and they said, look, she's got tumors, all this weird stuff. You need to go get checked for this. This is hereditary. And she saved my life because if she hadn't had that happen, I would have never known I had cancer. And I was almost to a point where it was not going to matter for me anymore. So I was super lucky and I think, thank God. I think everything for that all the time because.
Speaker 3: I think God for that because I love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And I have a tiny, tiny scar and I was so lucky because my daughter's scar is like it looks like yeah, I looked just like Sally, you know from Jack. And I told her once, I said, you know, I'll well more than once, I'll pay for that to be reduced because my doctor's really good and he can fix that, because he would see it and it would just bother me. And I said, you know, let's let's get that taken care of. And she said, no, it's such a funny conversation. Piece. I like to tell people I got Jack the rippard. You want to tell them, Oh my gosh. And I just thought it was funny. But she she doesn't mind. It's faded, and you know, but it was sad. That was during her very teenage years and you know, we did the best we could with her, but it's it was it's still a struggle constantly for her weight, for everything. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I said, thyroid controls so much in our body that when the thyroid is messed up, and you know, even if if somebody has, you know, thyroid issues, and they put you on any of the thyroid medications which I won't name. They have to constantly play with the dosage because ninety nine point nine percent of the time they cannot get your dosage right. It will not regulate you. And why again, it's a synthetic hormone, and so you're not doing anything to stimulate your body's own production. You're taking something that is going to shut off your body's production. And so your body's like, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: And if you do have something, if you have some thyroid left, right, if you have if they didn't have to do a full removal. There are pharmacies, it's rare. You have to look for them that do compounding of natural and and that is I used to do that before I had to have none, which sucks, but you can. It's going to cost and your insurance is not.
Speaker 2: Going well worth it though it's well worth it because you are you are taking something that's going to help to stimulate your body to to further that production instead of shutting off your body's production with the synthetic drug.
Speaker 1: And my great my grandma had told me she didn't have a removal. But she was the one that was had something similar and she said, you know, I've been doing this. She's the one that told me about the compounding. Because it's T three and T four And let me tell you, if you're only on one of the two, go talk to your doctor. Because it was a world of difference, even for a tiny, tiny amount of the other. It changed my life. I felt like I was a human again. Yeah, it was bad. It was super bad. You feel really really just zombie, and it makes a huge difference, and most doctors just choose not to treat that. And that's a bummer, you know. So some people like borderline.
Speaker 2: With this, you know, with these weight loss fads and the injectibles and stuff, especially with like the black box warnings that hey, literally it's gonna attack your diroid. We haven't seen it as a human yet, but all the mice that we tested literally have thyroid cancer.
Speaker 1: Yep. And then you mix it with the twenty twenty cure, and you know that that causes rapid cancer. So put those two together and figure out what they're trying to do to you. I'm just saying, that's a frightening situation. And they know that they can get people to do it because look at all the vanity meds that have come out, like hey you can have this other talks and put in your face, you can have this other thing done, blah blah blah blah blah, and I'm like, okay, but also there's been some really bad things from that I'm not saying work. Yeah, there's other options. There's taping, there's like safe things you can do. There's light therapy, like we spoke about. Jana said she's had some massive reduction headlines like there are things that work, you know, so yeah, it takes more to look it up because other people are trying to make you not be here anymore. And fertility problems we've had over all the years. Look at all this change, you know, one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent, and then the amount of people that have you know, been on hey let's try these new birth control things that have come out. Oh you have pcos now polycystic.
Speaker 1: Over right, or uh, what's the other one?
Speaker 2: You have infertility like you're never going to have a baby or whatever. You have all these things, or you have crazyriosis. Because all these were considered wink wink safe and effective. Because literally all the studies are paid for to have the outcome that farman.
Speaker 3: Needs to get the approval from their bodies.
Speaker 1: Quickly, yep, and then they give them a kickback and they get a new boat. So if you think I'm fibbying, you know, you guys can look up. I wished I could remember that. Oh, dope, Dope sick. Yeah, yeah, there's two of them.
Speaker 2: There was dope sick and something else, and we watch both of them.
Speaker 1: There's another one, you're right, and it might have been in that one, but they were talking to these insurance people. That's who it is, you know. And and just remember, like I go to a regular doctor still. I have a doctor that I really like and he listens to me. He's a good doctor, priceless, so amazing, and I tell and every time he tells me, he's I say, do you think I'm crazy? Because like my thyroid doctor, the reason why I have a nice scar and she didn't is because the first guy we went to he did hers. And then they said we're going to do an aspiration first of the tumors. I said, no, you're not exactly and he said, yes, yes, that's the next step. And I said, I don't care, you're going to take it out because I know how I felt for the last twenty years and it's not good. And I think it's going to be positive. And I don't want to open I just want you to remove it. So he said, no, that's really dangerous. And he gave you know, he talked to me about all the things like what you're saying, what it controls. And I said, however, for twenty years of my body attacking it, it's dead. Clearly it's not working, and they don't come back from that. You know, that's that's unfortunate for my life. But once it goes to that level, that's it. And he argued, told me I was crazy, called me not insubordinate, not medically non compliant. That's in my chart. And I said okay, and I left and found a new doctor and he did listen to me. He's amazing, and he said, Heidi, I think you're being over zealous. He is a better word, not crazy, And he said, but I think you're fine. These tumors are always benign. Nobody hardly ever has tyroid cancer. And then my cousin pop positive. A week later, I called in and he was like, oh, and I got my results I think within two more days of that, and he said, do you have someone with you right now? And I said, just go ahead, I already know. And he said, well, you're right, but you know it's good we did it this way, and I said, yeah, because the thing is sometimes first of all, pray and second of all, listen to your body. Listen to you like you know, and you know that if there's something more, if you get a junk diagnosis like yeah, but you always have pain in this one certain area. And nobody's ever done any scans on you because they don't want to. But you have great insurance. Screw that.
Speaker 2: You go and find somebody who will pay attention to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, And you have to be your own advocate because one time I got parvo from the er. This is so dumb, and nobody gets parvo. That's like, well kids do, but like grown ups don't. Okay. But I had this thyroid thing I didn't know about, so my immune system was low, right, and I kept getting I was so sick. I even got like little kid disease. I was getting all kinds of crazy things, and my doctors were sick of me. Was before I found my good one, and I found another guy and he found it. But to continue seeing him, my insurance said no more from this guy because he's he was like half regular doctor, half natural naturopathy guy. And he goes, you need gamma globulin therapy. You are really sick, he's like, and you cannot go back to that er because you will die. He's like, is that my numbers were? I don't know. I can't remember what it was that was so bad, but it was bad, and I remember thinking this is crazy. And then I did my research and sure enough it said if they were whatever, and he was one hundred percent cracked. I had to pay for all of that gamma globulin out of pocket. It was bananas, you guys. That was worse than radiation. Just FYI. I was sick for probably almost a year. I was doing ivy gamma globulin and he saved my life. He changed my life. I went from having chronic, horrible pain every day where it was just intolerable and nothing helped, not med's not nothing. It was like, I mean, what's the point you know, not good couldn't do anything, And it really saved my life, So you're worth it. Yeah, Sometimes you're worth the investment.
Speaker 2: That stuff is like super duper expensive. Like we had we had a patient that he was stoned and drunk and he thought it would be cute to play with a raccoon.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what and this raccoon.
Speaker 2: You know, raccoons can be very vicious and it literally.
Speaker 1: Yah chewed his nose off. I bet hold on, you're good wronghold. Oh no, she didn't. You got to swallow.
Speaker 3: Can't let it just slide down?
Speaker 1: No, and we're going to leave that alone.
Speaker 2: That's another show. Anyway, he looked like he'd been through like a cheese shredder. Oh right, and so uh, insurance didn't want to pay for it because they're immune globulins and rabies. You have to have a series of these immune globulins, and insurance is like, you did this, We're not gonna pay for this. And they were literally like twelve hundred dollars a shot for like a niky tinky little weeny bit of sarahy o. It was so crazy and I'm like, holy moly, I guess that will probably teach you.
Speaker 1: Not to employ with them things.
Speaker 2: It's up the raccoon in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Gosh, And I mean, you just never know. But like I even hear a lot of alternative cancer things that friends have done and other things, and I'm just like, you know, and and they believed in it hundreds of thousands of dollars and they lived and they did better. I'm not saying that's the choice for everyone, but I'm just saying, do your research, pray, figure out what's best for you. Right.
Speaker 2: Only if you're if you're doing like, uh, diet stuff right like some people are very much into the keto world. I'm more carnivore stuff. I do modified carnivore. Okay, so strict carnivore. You can have meat and salt, that's it. Like no dairy, no other seasonings, no nothing, Okay, I use seasonings.
Speaker 3: I eat butter, cheese, dairy, whatever.
Speaker 2: And every once in a while, if I get the craving, I will eat a hamburger with the bun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Or I will make juice out of blueberries or whatever. I don't do that every day because it's healthier for me not to. But everybody's body is different, so you have to do what your body responds to. But please, please, Please do not do an all vegetable diet. Don't do an all fruit diet because those have so many sugars in them and they're very fibrous most of the time, which causes bloating, gas, stomach irritation, gastric lining up, ulcers, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Please don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, and more protein common yeah, it's just common sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And more protein is always better because our cells use protein as the foundation for building blocks for regeneration and repair and growth. So increasing protein is always a great idea. But you got to cut out or cut down drastically the amount of sugar and carbs it's there.
Speaker 1: And the whole water thing, like I've noticed, like listen, I drink water plenty, and I'm not saying to drink crap. I'm just saying that you should drink when you are thirsty. And if you have trained your body to constantly need like two yallons of water a day, it's not necessarily good because people with diabetes incipetus, which Janet mentioned earlier, is you can cause that in yourself by just diluting too much with water. And there have been people that have caused this diabetes incipetus on their own, not born with it. Most people have it genetically because they did that. And I see this trend now they're constantly I don't remember ever in the nineties anybody carrying around water everywhere they went, like or in the seventies or sixties or whatever. I'm not saying don't drink water. I'm just saying you could be diluting the sodium potassium that.
Speaker 3: This right that I'll transfer that you need use.
Speaker 1: Your mind, yes, and and don't go off of what your body's telling you now because now you've made this, this is like your standard. Okay, So you would have to decrease back down and start again and see where your personal level is because we are all different, period. So you're gonna get yourself in trouble if you are at that level all the time and something happens bad and you don't have the availability to have access to that constantly. It's just like you see tribal people that don't at all function that way, and you know they don't have obesity and problems and all this stuff. Usually like yeah, all tribal people, not nowadays because that would be unfair. But you know they have access to everything, but really look at how healthy they look. Like go back and watch some of these like doctor studies that they did of like tribal communities in the sixties and fifties. They all are ripped. They all look amazing, like other than the moms. Sometimes the are fluffy because they haven't babies. Man.
Speaker 2: You know, well, and it's funny because that you mentioned that, because the trend now is like cardio and weights and you know, all this protein supplementation and whatever and pre workout and post workout blah blah blah. Tribal communities like that. They the men are very fit and why because they're the hunter gatherer types. They're not lifting weights, they're not doing pre workout, post workout powder stuff. You know, they're not doing any of that stuff. They're eating for fuel, not eating for pleasure, right.
Speaker 1: And that even the women, even the women that are fluffy, are not there. I don't think there'd be anybody considered morbidly obikay, like very few. I mean I won't say nobody because sometimes the kings or whatever, chiefs and different stuff like they would be but they you know, you know why, because everybody's giving them the offerings. And I mean, you can see the difference, but I'm not saying if you're older that you're not going to see some weight gain. I'm not going to say, you know, they didn't have problems with hormones and da da da da da. But again we go back to what Jenna said. I'm pretty sure their hunter gathering part the meat was the bulk of their mills. The other stuff was little supplementation for when they couldn't get me honestly.
Speaker 2: Right, and they and they weren't taking a pill for this and a pill for that, and a shot for this and a shot for that. That was not part of any part of their regimen. And so as a whole they're much healthier. Or look at the countries that have better ingredients in all of their.
Speaker 1: Yes, bread so annoying. I have been to France and I have been to Italy. My daughter has to be gluten free and she could eat all the bread she wanted, and you know you can't ship it here, do you know that? And their coke and their colas, I'll say it, they're freaking amazing. It's they know little, they're little.
Speaker 2: They don't have the toxins and the and the fillers and the fluffers that we have and everything here.
Speaker 1: And they have instead of a fast food joint on every corner. This was my favorite part. They have a fruit, fruit and bread stand on every corner. And then their markets are like these giant crazy markets. They're so cool, like there's the fish guy and the bread guy and the candy guy, and the this and the that, and you know what, they don't skip dessert there. They're all pretty thin.
Speaker 3: They walk, they don't have the crap in their food that we do.
Speaker 1: They got bread like this long, like the real French baguettes, and they're like, I thought this was a joke, like you know you see things in France. Nope, it's real. They like they're like, oh they do. And I'm like, look at him, he weighs Like nuh. They're like all im perfect and they stay up all night and party and drink. So it's not because they're healthier livers, no, no, no, no no no, they are like working all day. We saw the guy at our hotel that night in the same place. We were having drinks till like three in the morning. Turnaround was at work the next day and he was fine, you know, I don't remember being overly hungover. I don't remember feeling completely crappy like, and we ate a lot of crappy stuff. We really did well.
Speaker 2: But see that's that's where it's so different, because other countries don't have the grass standard that we do, where we just accept that we're going to put a heavy cleaning detergent in our food product and call it, you know, a buffer or a stabilizer or whatever, like a state. Yeah, like all of that kind of stuff. They don't have those kind of They don't have our standards over there in any other country in the world, so their food is cleaner, their products.
Speaker 1: Canada, they did say Canada still has what we have. It's not as good.
Speaker 2: An Well, that's not surprising to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get better government or Canada has kind of slid off the railing into.
Speaker 1: The castrol Son you know. I mean, I'm that guy. Yeah, look at those pictures. I'm not playing with you people, I know. Yeah. So what I'm saying is is, you know, everything in moderation, and I will say that not because of carbs, but because of what you just said. And with the wheat, it starts at the wheat. It doesn't matter. Your own bread. Absolutely rid your own bread. You could grow your own bread. It's what they're spraying. Okay, absolutely it matters a little, but you're still going to be right there on the ground. The soil has been damaged. Everything is different. And so I mean, yes, is it slightly better if you can grow it. Yes, if you're just making your own bread with the stuff everybody else is making, I doubt you know, it's a huge difference. So yes, I decreased carb intake, but that was only because of those reasons, and I still eat them. It's just like I'm not gonna choose a sandwich over something else, you know, same thing for pasta. It's all the same.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the same thing like for people that decide that they do one of these GLP one or combo things, because they will tell you or they should tell you that used in conjunction with lifestyle changes and healthy diet. That means, because like we talked about it, it damages or deplete your body of essential nutrients. There's the things floating around in your system that are going haywire. Your body's not in homeostasis, it's not in any kind of balance. You have to have supplementation while you're on anything like this, and if you don't plan on changing your diet, this is no different than a diabetes oral pill. Your sugars five hundred. Okay, mister Smith, take this pill and change your diet. But mister Smith takes his pill and he still buys a box of doughnuts and still eats chocolate, ice cream and all of those kind of things. It's pointless to take this medication if you're not going to change your diet. So these GLP drugs are no different. You have to completely change your diet. And if the weight loss has got that low of a percentage h after all of that time.
Speaker 1: The cost yep, yep. And but the main part is is you can do small things on your own and you may not get what you see some of these people get. You know, life isn't fair. And I am definitely one that can say that. I can say that because I have not been dealt the best health cards. However, I still do what I can do right every day, so and oftentimes more than I should right, so you know, evaluate it. And and for my daughter, I will tell people, you know, she did end up having to have a drastic weight loss surgery because she had a glandular problem that she could not control, and she had it worse than us with our thyroid issues. She had roving Why can I think of that right now? The kidney one Addison's disease, Oh yeah, yeah, And they wouldn't treat it because they said, well, it's sometimes good and sometimes bad. And her cortisol levels would go so crazy and then come back down, so every time it was like, oh well, but it leveled out. So but you know, and I just thought, oh my gosh, she would put on during those timeframes upwards of seventy pounds a time. And so, yes, she's a very young age, I said, not very young. She's twenty two when this was decided, because she was three over three hundred pounds. And I told her, I just don't see a way that this is going to be able to be taken care of. There's I mean, we can't. There's like nothing you can do about that. And the doctor talked to her and I didn't want her to be on a lifetime of all these things. You know, it didn't matter what she ate, it would have to be a medical intervention. And so, you know, just decided that that was going to be the best thing for her, And it was so like I said, everything is different for every single person. She was young enough, her skin retracted it for the most part, in her face at least her arms, the important areas. She will need some talks someday, you know, period. She will need breast fixed someday, she will. But all of these things, like I've told her, like wait till after you've done having kids, because right now it's abody, it's pitless to do before him. Yeah, unless she wasn't going to do that anytime soon. So we've had lots of talks about it, and it's been a hard adjustment for her. But the depression that accompanied that was a lot and I felt like surgery was safer than what all these things we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's funny that you brought up depression because even no, uh, if you look up this golp one stuff, it does not and then anxiety, depression, whatever mood swings in any of the stuff that I've read. However, I'm going to say that if this medication interacts with the brain stem and the hypothalmus and it affects the chemical processes, in the brain. Like I've talked about so many times before, that everything the synapse is fire. It's like a chain link fence, right, So if something is caught or something is burned, you're going to have those rush of chemicals that are produced way too much. So can I see depression, anxiety, things like that worsening on this medication, Absolutely, one hundred percent, just using common sense on the noggin without a doubt.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'm I mean sometimes I think long term, if you know that this is something you're going to personally have to struggle with for a very long time, you need to look at the long term. Please don't do these fad things. You're gonna end up with way more weight back I did the fen fen. I did all that stuff back then, and it was very dangerous.
Speaker 3: I was lucky, but we were told it was safe and effective.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and I gained back all that plus So right, yep, sad, sad. So we know the struggle. I think we've both been there in jam.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. So, my dear, do you have anything else to add on our topic today?
Speaker 1: Go to the gym makes you feel better. Look, if you can't go to the gym, go for a walk. My great grandma changed her whole life when she found out she got diabetes. And all she did was do a brisk walk every morning and evening, and she didn't do crazy stuff. She was older when this happened, like seventies. I think she just didn't want to do insulin right, and so she just did this at the mall or whatever, like in the mornings or if it was bad weather. And she lost so much weight. I started doing exercise. I'm not some jacked person like, yeah, but I lost a lot of weight, and people would say to me, oh my gosh, how did you do it, and be so excited until I was like, oh, I exercise and I watch how much I eat. You know, I changed my soda pop intake and da da da da da. They don't want to hear that, and I get it. You want that right now? Yeah, this will give that to you. Probably.
Speaker 3: Maybe it'll give you that and then some.
Speaker 1: Seventy two weeks. Yeah. And also if even if it works rapidly and you're one of the lucky ones, you're going to have some things that a company of that later with a black box warning. They don't just put that on there for fun.
Speaker 2: So yea yeah, So, my dear, where can people find you at?
Speaker 1: Yes? Of course I am so thankful again to have joined my wonderful friend Janet, and we are like two nurses in fighting for you guys. So we want you to know that I am everywhere podcast Yes, everywhere podcasts are served. You can go to my website I'm filtered ricepodcast dot com. If you don't like podchasers. The best place though, is Spotify for me, just because I do drop on YouTube and different things, but they censor me a lot, and so I drop far more. I've been almost dropping every day as of recently. I can't say that will continue because that's a lot of work, but as for right now, it's just that way, but at least twice a week. So find me there. Find me on Patreon if you want some extra goodies like this show.
Speaker 3: And this is definitely a special goodie.
Speaker 1: And miss Janet, will you let them know in case they see you on my show?
Speaker 2: Yehesome so Deplorable Nation podcasts on every podcast platform plus the video channel on Rumble. You can find me on Instagram at Deplorable Janet. You can find me on Twitter at no Janet Kate NW and go check out my music. It's called The Anchor and Flame. I have an album out called Divine Light, and then I have a single that was just released and that is called Bruised and Betrayed. So go check those out and they're amazing.
Speaker 1: Just FYI, just so you guys know, check it out. Follow her on those pages too for her music, just so she can get that out there.
Speaker 2: So go like, subscribe it, download and share our stuff. And if you know somebody that is considering this, please please please share this with them. Let them make up their own mind. We're not here to stop you. We're just here to help inform you. So for me and for Heidi, thanks for tuning in to another episode and we will see you next time.
Speaker 3: Have a good