Speaker 1: Behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Man, I would say definitely starting back right before COVID, just everything was getting ready to take off, and then once COVID happened, you know, everything shut down. The kind of the world got put on pause for a second and had to, you know, figure out, Okay, how am I going to make my income since I can't perform do shows, and I just had to be creative. So I really started recording a lot of different songs and just started doing some live streaming performances.
Speaker 3: But this isn't something that you weren't not doing prior to do you just had more time to do it, or did you like refocus what your music was like a rebrand exactly?
Speaker 2: It was more of a rebrand. I wanted to see really where I wanted to take my music. Like sonically, I was really kind of more focused on more of the influencer side than the artist LJ side. So I said, you know what, I got to get back to my main back and what I really do because a lot of people were starting to get confused and thought I was just bang energy influencer. So I said, you know what, let me get back into what I usually do, so they really know that's not all that I do. Yeah, and I actually just wrapped up my EP which will be dropping towards the fall, and this Love six record, which was crazy.
Speaker 3: I heard it this morning.
Speaker 1: I like it. You like I do?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: So we've actually been sitting on that song for a little over a year and a half. I'm all about timing and energy and you know, putting things out to the universe. So right when the beginning of this year started, I was talking on my team, I'm like, you know what, let's let's hit him with this record and kind of ease them into you know, the EP and everything else that we've got going on. As soon as we released it, the first day, it got over fifty thousand streams on Spotify, and then from there I started getting calls to come to different high schools and different venues for appearances and shows. And now I'm getting ready to go on a big tour with a Gucci Man's Artist's Enchantment starting May seventh in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Congrats, that's really cool, especially you know with the world opening up back again and like right, you know, these mass mandates, you know kind of lifting and stuff. It's cool to see artists really like you know, doing that work. That what we needed the downtime now going back and like celebrating that and seeing like you know, the actual fans that are you know, impacted by those things, and I think that's really cool. I always love like live music to me is really it's it's it's a vibe.
Speaker 1: It's everything.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like, especially with all the technology that we have these days, anybody can technically make a song, but like the performance is everything.
Speaker 1: That's when you really get to see you know, who they are.
Speaker 3: So are you a performer as Well's there's a lot of things, is like for me, I've gone a lot of places. Is like with Drake for instance, we'll put it out there right he's seeings great, great artists, but in the beginning he was horrible like at his performance, like he just stayed there like I'm like, what else do you do? You know what I mean? And it's like, because it's a vibe too, you got to feel the beat that this, you know, and when it doesn't look organic and it looks silly, you also don't want to do it either. But that's part of being like the full like artistry like from a Mazonna or a j Lo that has like you know, all those hit factors that you know, really stand out, like that's what kind of makes it cool. And then you bring all the smoke in the mirror. Yeah, light, but not relying on that, right right, So what puts you aside? Like how why why do you consider yourself and that did you have like a dance background? Do you do your own like stage like shows? Like how do you go through that process?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So definitely I would say at the age of since the age of three, just watching Michael Jackson, you know, glue to the screen and imitating all his moves, that's really what made me want to be in the living room.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: So that's really what Oh yeah, she she already knew, like, Okay, this guy is gonna be entertainer and I already know, so like that's really what fueled me.
Speaker 1: But really growing up watching my dad.
Speaker 2: He was signed to RCAA Records in the nineties with a lot of the major R and B singers in the day.
Speaker 1: So he had his song called I Belong to You.
Speaker 2: His name was Rome, So really getting to be able to he went double platinum, So really being able to see him in the studio and you know, behind the scenes and and on on stage and just how everybody reacted to him. That's that's when I knew, like, Okay, entertainment is definitely what I want to do.
Speaker 1: And it was just all about timing on, you know, when my time was coming.
Speaker 3: Does he have a big influence in the music that you do.
Speaker 2: Today, Absolutely absolutely, especially on the R and B side, because I look at myself. I like to be well rounded and not put in a box, especially these days. So I'm definitely R and B at heart. I love R and B, but I'm also pop and you know a little bit of hip hop, so like to be able to give, you know, the different little elements.
Speaker 3: I'm an R and B queen myself. I like. It's what I like. It's the vibes, you know, It's just it puts you in a good mood. It feels like you're getting a warm, nice hug, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's where I also feel that R and B two has kind of changed, is like it's like that old school love is very different. I don't feel like that's is apparent these days. Know what I mean, like those.
Speaker 2: More exactly, and a lot of a lot of us singer has been talking about that on bringing that that vibe and that energy back, and I really feel like the perfect time is is really now more than ever because people are really tuning in and trying to figure out, you know, where is that next sound gonna come from?
Speaker 3: Who are some of your musical influences. I know your dad has a big, you know, influence, but whilst we're.
Speaker 2: Growing up, yeah, definitely growing up, I would say, of course Michael Jackson Boys to Men.
Speaker 3: One twelve is always my like karaoke song.
Speaker 2: So those are for sure as far as okay, okay, see I already knew, I would definitely say Newer Age, of course, Chris Brown, uh you know Bieber definitely him stepped into R and B and pop.
Speaker 1: Those are definitely my favorites. So I would definitely.
Speaker 2: People always ask me, okay, if you perform, like who do you? Who do you kind of get reminded of I said, well, if you come see me perform, you're probably put me up against Chris Brown because he does the full performance and I just don't sing, I dance on the stage.
Speaker 1: I got my dancers with me. Shout out to k Flow and Corey.
Speaker 2: So we really are our overall goal, Yeah, that's our overall goal is to, like you said, the vibe and really given experience because I kind of feel like every night that we have a different performance. I look at it as every night it's a different audition. You're you're in front of brand new people. Okay, we killed it the night before, but what are we going to do tonight to really set the tone and that they'll remember us after tonight.
Speaker 3: So each show has its own unique.
Speaker 2: Show, Yes, own unique show, energy, vibe, it's everything Like we might have a certain show set up, but depending on the vibe or how how the people in the house is feeling, we might we might tweak it a little bit or you know, bump it a little bit more or something like that. So I just I'm really off of off of energy and uh, you know, we always deliver to make sure that they're happy.
Speaker 3: I love it. I'll have to well, maybe are you going to be in La at all?
Speaker 2: Or what is actually we will be in La. It's looking like that's going to be in July. Would definitely keep.
Speaker 3: You posting, Yeah, I would love to come and support and I got you, dance, I got you. Is there anybody that if you could have your way with anybody, who would you want to work with? Mm hmm, past and present?
Speaker 1: Nice? Nice, Okay, so shoot past.
Speaker 3: I mean you feel like I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: I mean it's crazy, like even if even if he wrote a song or just got to sit in a session with me, like or you need just to have a conversation with him, would just be Michael Jackson like my dad. He's been with him and got to chill with them on several occasions. I remember when I was younger and I used to always tell him, like, when you're gonna bring me along, I just want to meet him. I just want to so that the day that he died, like I was, I was so messed up, and I was I was so bad at my dad.
Speaker 1: I was like, now I never have the opportunity. Yes, this is your fault, this is your fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I held it. I held it against him for a long time.
Speaker 2: But just I would say new Age, I mean Drake still, Chris Brown. I would love to work with Wile, Nicki Minaj, just an all everybody that's animated. I love putting on the show, like I said, in the studio and on the performance.
Speaker 1: So that's what I live for, that's what.
Speaker 3: You live for. I like it. I feel like I mean why I like things like that is because I'm also like a creative or myself. So it's like I like the fools picture of like from start to finish, right, It's like because being to me, like talent isn't just yeah, anybody can be good at something if you, you know, go and every day and do something whatever, but you actually being create natively talented. I'm to start to finish, Like, betting on a show is a lot of work. How do you prepare for that? Mentally? Is there you know, do you meditate? Do you have like mantras you do? Like what kind of put you in that state of mind that you can do start to finish and do such a good show.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's funny as you mentioned that, I literally just got back from Hawaii about three or four days ago. It was just my birthday, so like I was out there for a week, thank you, thank you, and I got I just got to really just relax and just take everything in. So whenever I have a show coming up or especially this tour, I like to totally, just like you said, meditate and really, you know, find my my inner being. So when I came back, I'm totally refreshed, ready to go. And I actually have a rehearsal tomorrow with the dancers and stuff like that. So we're constantly rehearsing day and night, especially getting ready for the show. I usually the week of the show, I'm usually isolated from everybody and just it's kind of in my own little world. So when I step on the stage, it's just a switch just kind of turns on and.
Speaker 3: Thank you for sharing your energy with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: We're good energy over here, so you know, we bring and enhance your show. Even I have that positive white light.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, speaking, I can feel it.
Speaker 3: Whatever. But I love that because you know, sometimes I think it just things happen organically, and I think, you know, the timing was, you know right, and when we talked about it, and it was like I'm going on the road and it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, filming today, So I thought at first, I thought it was like yes, I was just like we.
Speaker 3: Talked about Cavish earlier. I was just like care about it.
Speaker 2: I had to go and really just look. I was just like my teammate me like, yo, count, let's just hate you. I'm like, got off thank her, and I looked. I was just like, oh, ship, because I didn't know if you remember me because used to alays see you at the gym all the time and stuff like that. You used to used to hoop at Tarzana Park like back in the day.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't. Is it when I was when I was married to.
Speaker 1: I know you you were you were around Pete at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's that's what I'll see at the park when you're coming and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So I was just like, yeah, no, I did. That's funny circle yeah yeah yeah. So were you a fan though, absolutely? So you were a fan before Tarzana Park before and even more after.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But when I actually saw you in person, I was just like, she's really here, just chilling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that was my husband at the time. I'm supportive, you know, right.
Speaker 1: No, I saw that song myself, but that's what messed me up too. I was just like, and she's actually good. So I was just like, oh you hear that.
Speaker 3: I didn't even like, I didn't even really put that on. I was there some people in my past. I have a friend who told me that I was trash and he saw me playing in college. I was like, you know, you're just a hater.
Speaker 1: But you're a hater. I mean, he was a.
Speaker 3: Great basketball player himself, but I'm just like, you're just hitting, that's all it is. But it's funny because I I loved playing basketball, especially at that time. I was when I had first kind of moved to LA and so yeah, because I yeah, when I was with him, for sure, So I played basketball in junior college and then so I moved to LA when I'm in two thousand and seven, Okay, i was twenty one, right, yeah, I'm dating myself, sorry guys, but so yeah, so I was still newly playing. Like I used to play with my guy friends back home. We would do like, ay you teams and stuff. So when I when I came when I was dating Pete, I liked that he played basketball, so I would go when they would let me play. But then the guys knew that I was good, and they started trying to like found me like cheap shots. I'm like, I gotta work tomorrow. I can't be like having a black guy whatever because I'm aggressive and I'm like, you know what I mean, And when I'm playing, I'm not like no if I'm not playing on a play especially dudes, because I want to respect, not that I need to anything, but it's like then you'll pass me the ball ycause they'll be wide open and be like, nah, I'm not giving her. I'm like, bitch, but I could fu true shot.
Speaker 2: You don't understand like and pick up games like people are so literally with females because it's not that because you're a girls's like it's gonna get aggressive on both ends. So and we need to win this game, so as long as you're with, you might get beat.
Speaker 1: Up a little bit, but just be.
Speaker 3: Ready to go. But when you like in my my no, I like, I'm like, homie, I know you're the sorriest one on the team because it's usually but you're making me mad and I'm about to punch you in the face. And I can't really get down like that because it's not appropriate. But yeah, my parents are both from New York too, so like I have like you know that this street like this and me that I've never been on the streets, but I have inside, got that dog fight inside you, So I'm competitive. Well position, I was a small forward.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, keep.
Speaker 3: It, keep it real, but you know, I hadn't played. But after that, I also unfortunately learned to hate basketball because of my ex husband, because he was so obsessed with it that it became a thing that is really annoying. But you know, that's a whole other chapter. But it was, you know, the ode of things where it's like at the point, it was like I can't play with these guys. I can't you know, I can't keep up with that like kind of thing because I don't want to get hurt. They're not girls that are really playing like that, you know what I mean. So it's like I didn't have my corporate it was rare.
Speaker 1: It was rare when I saw other girls and that it really was.
Speaker 3: So I was like, you know, it's just not for me and I it's what it was. But I definitely would love to.
Speaker 1: Like, so would you playing a celebrity basketball?
Speaker 3: I would, I guess I don't know how good it would be. I'd probably like knock some dust off of me. I think, honestly, I think, I'm I think I was asked to do something. I think next weekend in Vegas. But I like, but I just don't want to go. Sorry, not because of that, but like, and I was just mainly to be on the team, not even ask to to play. But if I did, I would want to me Like, I'm like, I need to show my talents in the streets. But it's too soon. You know, I need some time.
Speaker 1: When you're ready, let me know. When you're ready, let me know.
Speaker 3: I you're gonna set it up. I can definitely, I mean it would be fun.
Speaker 1: I mean it's always fun. It's always Yeah, it's always fun.
Speaker 3: But I definitely at this point, I kind of like, and even though I talk a lot of shit, if I trot a ball, right, no, I'd probably look an air ball.
Speaker 2: He Well, I got a train that trains high end people, so I can get you called for some free sessions if.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking, I like, I like the whole like diversity. Then you know, sometimes you got to pick back up what you loved and you know, and I used to play so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basketball will always be a love for mine and be a party.
Speaker 3: Did you play in high school and like beyond or just.
Speaker 1: I played in high school.
Speaker 2: I played at a top high school two thousand and four to two thousand and seven, and then I played in college at Santa Monica.
Speaker 3: So you know, Bruce, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, came back. Yeah yeah, I got it, got it. Small world. You know, it's really funny how that all works out.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's funny.
Speaker 3: I'm like top high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: It's just like my son, he lived and my lived with us for like, I don't know, a year. I call him. It's not it's mom, but you know, is Bus is a good guy. That's funny. So basketball music. Is there any other talents that you you know that you want to tap into do? What about acting? Have you thought about anything?
Speaker 1: Finitely?
Speaker 2: I did it when I was a kid, back when I was a little kid. Just do a lot of acting and modeling and getting back into you know, runway modeling too, But definitely I just signed with a new agent, uh for a theatrical and commercial. So I got a few things that's coming up soon.
Speaker 3: Is that something that you've wanted to do? Like younger hon Or, does someone kind of like talk you into it because like some of those things, it's like you're definitely not shy because you're, you know, a performer, right, but it's like sometimes you can read something in lines and you suck at.
Speaker 2: It, like no, no, no, no, not that you're right, You're right about that, Honestly, I just kind of feel like when it comes to being behind the camera or on the stage, to me.
Speaker 1: Psychologically, it's exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Still direction is still a crowd of people that's watching you, and it's just you just tap into your character, just doing your things. So I love it. I can honestly entertain. I couldn't see it, but it's a perfect best Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I like that. I definitely see you being like a trifecta and like the industry is making like all across the board. I feel like you're your energy and you don't have a very like big ego to where you don't see other things. And I feel like that's a really beautiful thing to have in the industry, like yours is, because there's a lot of ego is good for certain things, but like ego doesn't get you a lot of places. You know what I mean is it's the it's the long haul, it's not just the short term, you know, and the opening doors of those things. So I think it's cool to have an open mind to what is going to come and what comes naturally for you and your career, because that's how I feel like the most success is rewarded is with those things, because you're staying true to what you want to do right. And I think also you know, having you know, the influence, like with your dad and Stevie, you've known what it takes those steps to get to where you need and the hard work, you know, where some people maybe don't have that edge or that you know, upperhand of those things where it's like it's still hard to work either way.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad you brought that up because I rarely, like if unless it's for interviews like this, I rarely mentioned my dad because everything that I've done to this point, I've did literally by myself. I came in here into this jungle with nothing, nobody, no support, no handouts, and really built this from the ground up on the business side and the artistic side. So for me, it's like a double sided sword like I wish my dad would have would have been more supportive of or even just more guidance. But at the same time, I'm so grateful because everything that I've gotten up to this point, I made it happen, so no one can ever take that away from me.
Speaker 3: But don't you think as far as like now, especially like you're a new dad, you know yourself too and opening up in a different way of thinking. Is like, sometimes I feel like parents in certain fields don't want their kids to do those things, not because they know they can't do it. It's because either there's something that there's unresolved with or whatever, or they don't want to make you feel the under the shadows of or this or whatever where it's like maybe him making you do your own path was what you really needed to do to see it. You know, obviously parallel, you knew what it took. Obviously, as parents, we want, you know, we want our parents to be there for us. But I feel like things kind of happened for a reason of like why you will be as successful as you are and not because of him, right.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, Because how we were talking about basketball when I was in college and playing and all that, I ended up getting injured and tweaked my right ankle on my right knee, and they wanted me basically to lose a year of eligibility and red shirt. In my mind, and like the players I was playing with at against that time, like Brandon Jennings and Kevin Love and like all these people that are in the NBA, I was just like I wasn't standing for us. So I left the little scholarship and the free apartment and all that that I had, and I was yearning and longing for something, which led me into the studio and me expressing myself on things that I was going through, and honestly, that's the music is what saved me. So that's when I knew. I was like, you know what, this is what I want to do. And it literally had nothing to do with my dad. It was just something that I knew that now this is what I am supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's therapy, you know what I mean. It's like writing down what like you know what, it's like, your feelings are your feelings, and those feelings, you know, when you are creative, makes into beautiful songs and like you know, like the song that you have coming out is that influenced based on your life.
Speaker 2: Every song, or if it's a single or EP album, whatever I'm doing, it's I always based off my life if I'm writing it or if it's the story behind it, because that part is what I always want to keep one hundred and ten percent organic. I want them when they hear that song, no matter if it's a happy song, a club record, a love making song, I want them to really be able to feel what I'm saying. So you're going to know that it's real. It's not nothing that I'm going to have to fake. Yeah, And that's something I'm always gonna stick by for sure. Love sick A shout out to my bro Tea Language. He's a close songwriter of Minu's in my camp, but I tell him about all my past relationships and things that I've went through and being at at eighteen. You know, at eighteen where I'm super young. That's honestly when I lost my Virginia on my eighteenth birthday. So the first girl that I was with was you know, I felt like super hard for and all of that. So at the same time in the transition, when I was a freshman in college and playing basketball and like everything happened really fast. So It's like I kind of felt like basketball was taken from me, and then she left me at the same time, so I've kind of felt like I lost right, So it's like I kind of lost both things. So it's like, okay, and God, where do I go from here? What am I? I thought my identity was basketball, but then you know, he showed he showed me another way, and I haven't looked back since.
Speaker 3: I like that. So you say you last year originating at eighteen. Yes, Is there a reason why you waited that long or was it just because you didn't have a girlfriend or what were your reasons behind me?
Speaker 1: I kind of feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like in that and that in the period of between like three and seven, I feel music was different. People weren't really pushing drugs and sex like that in the in the records if you really.
Speaker 1: Listen to it.
Speaker 2: Uh. So when I was in high school, I was just straight a student in basketball. I didn't really it didn't really hit me like that. I saw girls, I was cool when I was popular with everybody. I was cool with everybody.
Speaker 3: But there was asses out there. There was no there was glorifying me like whatever because you're you say you're three years younger than myself and I saw that. I mean I graduated high school three right, right, definitely shaking my eyes.
Speaker 1: No, no, right, So I would say.
Speaker 3: Do you just because the environment that you were in, you weren't really like heavily into that.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. So like it was is.
Speaker 3: That based off your parents being like.
Speaker 2: Strict or my parents were strict, but at the same time they knew me and my nature and like when I'm focused on something no matter what it is, like like every day during the summertime and even regular school year, like I would be putting hours in on the basketball court before school and after school.
Speaker 3: This is why you were a fan Oflexis Texas because you could watch lots of port and you didn't have, you know, have a relationship.
Speaker 1: You got me through.
Speaker 2: You got me through, I'm being totally honest. You got me through a lot of different things.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. I'm sure you know you definitely probably watch free porn, so you owe me somewhere. Alans, So thanks for doing the interview.
Speaker 1: Appreciate of course.
Speaker 2: Of course you know how to pay, as they say, pay your dues, you know I had definitely That's why I said let me, let me, let me look out and you know, look out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So were you after you lost your virginity and you when you were Are you more of like a relationship type person or did you just start fucking mad bitches because she left you you did left basketball. Did you like over indulge in other things to like fight that pain or were you still.
Speaker 2: I feel honestly it was a mixture of both. You know, you try to.
Speaker 3: Are you a ladies man or not? Or at that time, like after that thing was like, did you.
Speaker 2: Were like, hey, oh no, I definitely went through my face. No, No, I was That's what I like.
Speaker 3: What's like You're like it is for me? Right, we'll take this U parallel. Right, So when I had sex, I always wade it to the point where it's like it was like pringles. Once I popped, I didn't stop. I wanted to like not that I mean, yeah, I wanted to fuck, But that feeling of what fucking was like was you were like you're like chasing a high, like with drugs, you know what you're chasing. Like I I'm very I get that, like I get off on those things. So that's why for me it was like I needed more and let me to porn, you know. And before porn, people not that they weren't like shocked that I got into porn, but weren't surprised because I was always the one showing my tits. I didn't care, like I didn't I didn't care, not that it didn't care to think. It was like, it's just like it's your body, Like I'm not like just because I see tits asn't maybe I want to fuck somebody. I don't have to glorify it and things like it's a body part. So it's like I like to educate people even then, not knowing really what it was was like I taught all my guy friends how to take a braw off with one hand because I wanted to see what their dicks looked like. I didn't want to fuck any of them. I just wanted to know what dicks looked like. I don't have one, they have them, you know what I mean. But it was the curiosity of those things. So for me, I went wild and then I went to porn, but it was just it was suiting. It was.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, honestly, yeah, I've definitely went through my face just like any other guy trying to After your first heartbreak, I guess you kind of transitioned to a bad boy.
Speaker 1: And you know, is that a.
Speaker 3: Weird feeling for you because you don't seem like about it?
Speaker 2: Because no, because I'm really just like, I'm super sweet, I'm kind of quiet to myself.
Speaker 3: This is because you had a heartbreak, so you're like, fuck everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just I was just like I didn't care.
Speaker 3: It's always that weird.
Speaker 1: But I told them, I always told them.
Speaker 2: I never I've never been the type too sweet talker girl just to tell her anything to get in her pants.
Speaker 1: I've never been. I'm like, I'm letting you know what you're getting involved with.
Speaker 3: So but bitches don't like you and then they're like it's okay, and then they're like, but you know, maybe I'm the one he'll fall for. I've been there, done that every time, the same ship to no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But I know I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it respectfully both people or whatever, even though as honest you can be. And that's why for me is like I I don't fault people with your honesty because that's what you should do. It's the people who don't speak up and say that because at the end of the day, yes, you are telling this person, but your actions speak louder than words. Some times it's misleading of certain things. But if I don't speak up and I'm doing these things.
Speaker 2: Like how oh, yeah, you don't communicate me and I know how you feel about it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, we're together, that's right. And he's like, bitch, I don't even know your number, Like who are you if.
Speaker 1: You don't knock it off exactly?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: For real, You're like, how do you know my dating past?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Hey, no, that have you had any like crazy stalker girls like you know, come at you after like they didn't really get the hint of like Hayworly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went through that.
Speaker 3: It was a crazy story. You don't have to say names. I mean, I mean you did see Max has been the name, but.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, Oh, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. He's funny, he's a character. Yeah, definitely. I was out of town for a show. It was in Michigan and it was you know, it was a turned up venues, good vibes, had a great night, well one nice stand type of thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't live out there, like.
Speaker 3: Throwing their panties at you're like old school like that, are they just waiting for you in the back like backstage kind of thing? Like how does how does that happen?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well one was like that many backstage, but there was one that was so cold that that that found out where my hotel was and I was in the.
Speaker 1: Lobby type of thing. And it's just like I didn't post anything. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm very like you have to move a certain way on social media, just can't post anything just for you know, safety and all that. But right, so somehow she found it and I didn't know, and then.
Speaker 1: Man's just like you know, I'm like all right, well, you know, talk to this and that, and it was cool.
Speaker 2: But then, like I said, she wanted more out of it when I couldn't give her more.
Speaker 3: Okay, pause this story. Had you ever had any encounters with this female prior to your just she was just a fan? Or did you know her and then she saw from social media? Or like you know what I mean, because there's two ways. If you're a fan that just went to my show and you show up in the in my hotel, whatever you used to her?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 3: Was she that bad? Or did you have some kind of talking and then she like just was like, oh, he I'm cute.
Speaker 1: I'm here, see the ones that.
Speaker 3: Don't lie to me. My truth button was fucking working.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: So basically for this specific situation, she I'm really nine times out of ten, I won't suck a random fan. That's just I think he's in social media just just for safety reasons.
Speaker 1: But this one.
Speaker 2: I knew her prior before I started making a name for myself, but she didn't really mess with me like that.
Speaker 1: So in the back of my mind.
Speaker 3: How did you know her, like because you followed her or like it's something because.
Speaker 1: My no, no, no, I didn't follow her.
Speaker 2: I had when I was first starting out and getting going through ours development. I had shows that I was opening up for other people that were at that time that were big in those cities.
Speaker 1: So that's where I first met her.
Speaker 2: But like I said, her and other people really weren't pay no attention to me like that, So I guess she remembered my face and then from there she's like, no, I remember you were here a few years ago, and I'm just like you remember me.
Speaker 1: I was just like I remember you didn't give me any time to day.
Speaker 2: I remember who you are, so in the back of my mind, I'm just like, I know why you're here.
Speaker 1: So I gave her what.
Speaker 3: She asked for. Why you wanted to give her a good dick so you could be like, bitch, you should have fuck with me anyway.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. I had to play those cards because you chose this. You played me before. I'm gonna give I'm gonna give you a glimpse of it. But you know, but.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, pussy runs the world, you know, so it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It is fucking you man. You said it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever taken home a souvenir from a past entanglement? Pennies?
Speaker 1: No, that's the typical.
Speaker 3: Fig your nail. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Necklace?
Speaker 3: Necklace? What I mean? Did she know you kept it?
Speaker 1: You know she knew? She set it up? Loky, I just I went along with it.
Speaker 3: Did you wear it? What did you like?
Speaker 1: I mean not now, but yeah, in the past, necklace?
Speaker 3: I do I do do you like? Do like? Do you look at it still? Is it like tucked away?
Speaker 1: Do you like just tucked away?
Speaker 3: You think about it a masturbate to.
Speaker 2: It, like no, definitely not, but it's no, no, no, no, I get it.
Speaker 1: But if I did, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: But I'm an open book, no honestly from time to time if I'm just The funny thing is when I noticed this definitely when I'm moving, moving different different locations, you know, packing unpacking. So when I see it, I just kind of just laugh about, like all it's good memories and stuff like that type of thing.
Speaker 3: Do you have like a box of things that other things reside in this place and when you move that you.
Speaker 2: Find things overall that I literally a little treasure box.
Speaker 1: Literally, it's a real like like you know, so I'll keep it.
Speaker 2: It's a picture of my granny that recipes that passed away. There's just little different things that are achievements that I've had along the years. I'll put it in there with It's just different things mixed in so that means.
Speaker 3: Something, yeah, because it's in that box. If you make the box, if.
Speaker 1: You I made the box, it's in the damn box, so you know.
Speaker 2: And it's also too for me in different ways, a reminder for myself where I came from.
Speaker 1: And it also checked I checked myself.
Speaker 2: Too, so to make sure, like, don't forget where you came from, don't forget you started at the bottom. Don't ever be little somebody else or think that you're better, greater than somebody else. So it's just a level thing for me. I like to keep me in check.
Speaker 3: What is your biggest pet peep.
Speaker 1: Biggest pet peeve? Man?
Speaker 2: Like what? Yeah, I just I mean, but just off top off top, Like I'm a super smelling, good and shower type of person in a hygiene.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, how many.
Speaker 3: Showers do you take a day?
Speaker 1: Two to three?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 3: Make your partner shower before sex?
Speaker 2: You already know that, I sure do. But I do the same thing though I let them know. I say, don't don't think this is just shoot. I'm doing it too.
Speaker 1: We both deserve to be clean. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: If I can't smell the soap and and then the clone as i'm an, I feel that i'm I'm I'm dirty.
Speaker 1: I have to go shower.
Speaker 3: Interesting. I know, I know someone like you, I have a friend like you. Yeah, But it's just funny to me because once, like, there's certain things that you said leading up to that that I'm like, I know you probably take at least three showers a day, and.
Speaker 2: Those for sure too, like guaranteed summertime too, probably like.
Speaker 3: You know, twenty to thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: It's not like you know me, you know me, you know fucking know me. I'll put the speakers on in the bathroom. I have a fixation, I guess I do when I go to different hotels, like especially the fancy.
Speaker 1: Ones with the I I'm in there even longer.
Speaker 3: They just came, what is your sign? Okay, I don't know much about it, but you're custom of a tourist, so yeah, not too.
Speaker 1: Far, yeah, not too far. Yeah, it's so.
Speaker 3: Different, but very I mean the person's on a tourist or areas any of those. I was just thinking as far as the similarities of Like I minored in sociology, so I'm very big on people in the surroundings and like how you develop those things. So in my mind thinking of like how do any of those if they do correlate in a parallel world.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's just and that really all start, like I said, from especially my transition into high school. You know, we all go through different phases and and maturing and all that. So after basketball practice, or sometimes we would have you know, uh six am practice before school would start. You know, after I practice, a lot of people would just you know, change the clothes that hop in and I'd be the one person that would be in that shower at least when my boxer brief sawing.
Speaker 3: So I can't go the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Understood that whole thing is like we did a whole hour of practice and you're gonna be sweat like, and there.
Speaker 1: Would be literally just take off the shirt.
Speaker 3: And because at that time too, it's like you're all growing, you have you're developing things, so you don't know, and they didn't want to be in the shower naked with other people.
Speaker 1: I got that part.
Speaker 3: I would turn on all the shower heads, run around that bitch naked. I don't give a fuck. Love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I've always been like I just always say I'm a rebel without a cause, Like there was no rhyme or reason. I just was never I never like like, I was never into body shaming. I never made like, no one ever made me feel ashamed of what I look like. And so I was just and in the being from Texas, people are very curvy and whatever, so I fit in in the dynamic the San Antonio area.
Speaker 2: I got to show out there in Texas the twenty fifth of June in San Antonio.
Speaker 1: Dallas.
Speaker 3: Oh, Dallas, Yeah, my family. It's like five hours from there, but it's yeah, it's just very different. It's very different. I'm definitely grateful for being grateful for growing up in the environment like that, because I feel like it was very safe. You know, we're in a small town. There's not a lot of things you can do. And it also allowed me to be a rebel of some sorts and get away with certain things, but which means nothing to happen. Like my friends from La I'm like, what you did?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: We're twelve? I was like, how fuck do you? I'm like, we just weren't around those things. Like the first time I was even around weed was I was. I was in junior college. I was like eighteen nineteen and I was I was. I was a cheerleader too. Were weird. But anyways, I did a competition and the girl they hot box of the car. I didn't even smoke, but I was high as fuck outside.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing hot boxed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, and I was high, and then I immediately went and joined a bikini contest. I got first place. It was.
Speaker 1: It was wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: It was a great thing. That's why I still smoked to this.
Speaker 2: No like no, and regardless of people say about way like me, I was a late bloomer.
Speaker 1: It didn't really get popped in my face. Honestly. One of my huh express.
Speaker 2: Friends made meress friend.
Speaker 3: I like some drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Unfortunately on my twenty first birthday, that's when I really got a hip of it and.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I felt with it.
Speaker 2: I don't really don't mess with anything else. I'm more of a wine type of guy. Like even in my studio says, so I'll have a little bit of wine, a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of weird es, R and B all through and through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like closed sessions like yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fun to have a record called slow One that's s dope. But yeah, even with my sessions, like you know, no matter what environment you're in, you can't have a gang of people there because that's just too many energies.
Speaker 3: It's too many energies that aren't there, but aren't there. For those same for the right reasons exactly. And it's one of those things like especially in what you do, like when you say a session like for me would be like would be like conventions or something that when you have too many bodies, it's too many different things. When you're the creative and you're trying to create something, right, the noise is too busy. It's like white noise. It's unnecessary. So it's like eliminating those things. But I think that's also with growth and also experience is because you also want to people please. Sometimes you also want your homies to experience things. You want them to feel that you know that thing also, But it's like also a certain point is if you're not elevating us together, then what are we really doing here? Because I can't win if you're holding me back.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, I'm just so glad you understand.
Speaker 3: So I told you about that good energy. You know what you need to speak this preach to you. I always say I'm doctor Texas. I do not have a medical license with doctor Taxi.
Speaker 1: Doctor.
Speaker 3: There used to be you know this lady you called doctor Ruth would talk about sex questions and everyone always like you know, so I was like, it's like me, you know, it's a bit different, my little twist. You know, I don't don't don't claim to have any doctor, but I.
Speaker 1: Have to call you that.
Speaker 3: You can call me doctor doctor Texas will show you the way.
Speaker 1: Way there you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Top five rules that you abide by? Do you have like stuff that you hold yourself accountable.
Speaker 2: To now more than ever from you know, definitely where I started and where I'm at now.
Speaker 1: Trust, loyalty, commitment. You said five.
Speaker 3: I mean we could stop at three if you want, but I said five. Yeah, those are three core. I mean they're really big ones.
Speaker 2: You know, those are really just just just off top, Like for me to even just deal with you as a person, like I gotta be able to trust to a certain extent, you know, like I'm not here to rattle your world, like you're a.
Speaker 3: Very trusting person, like letting people in feel very guarded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am, I am. It takes a lot. I don't want to say it takes a lot. It's just you know, you've been around a lot of different people. You can walk in the room and you can just kind of tell just right off just by feeling energy. For anybody even talks to me. I can just be like, Okay, I know what I'm dealing with, and I can still smile and wave or I'll shake hand. It's got to handle business, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but I'm just gonna know, like, Okay, I could I really chill with this person outside of the industry, or or we're out of town or a Sunday dinner with a family type of thing, or bringing around you know, my close ones.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You being from LA and like, do you find that there's a lot more people who are I guess hybrids where it's like fake phony, where you can't really relate to me Like that is because I feel like, you know, one of my best friends, she's from LA and she's like, oh, there's a lot of things that don't shock her, you know, or this is very things you know, And so for me, I'm like me being from Texas and just know obviously I know where I came from. It's just like I would have never even thought. But for I feel like LA people is just way more advanced in like life sometimes because it's where like the entertainment boomed, right is like, do you find it harder to make really close friends because of that and like you know your walls of those things, or is it easier just because you're just open to it.
Speaker 2: I feel it's a make sure of the two, but definitely from the personal as far as relationships and business, it's definitely a lot harder. Okay, And are trying to meet somebody? Is that that level?
Speaker 3: Is it because you it's like two degrees of separation, I already kind of know somebody. Or why do you feel like it's harder?
Speaker 2: I feel like or I always say even more now. Well, I mean I'm cool now I got the wife and stuff like that. But I was saying my earlier parts. I just felt it was just super oversaturated, and like you gotta understand, like from all types of industry, if.
Speaker 1: It's corporate.
Speaker 2: Athletics, entertainment, everybody from all around the world is literally coming to LA to make a name for themselves. I had to deal with it in high school from ninth grade to twelfth grade, where in practice and lunch lunch break practices, we had college scouts from UCLA to USC just sitting in just watching us on a regular type of thing. So just me as a kid and not letting that face me or even mess up my performance as I was doing my thing. But it was just more of everybody was trying to transfer to that school, like big names around the world transferring at that time. So it OpEd me up at an early age, like, Okay, everybody's coming to LA for a reason and they know that that this is basically the pot of gold, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like you got to keep your eyes open and know that you know everybody's not for you.
Speaker 3: Sucks for sure. I feel like people always talk so much trash about LA whatever. I feel like there's good and bad in any place you go. I feel like, you know, actually I've been here since I was twenty one. I'm thirty six now. For me, it's home as my adult life. There's the place I know. You know, are we in a weird place right now? Of course the whole world is, you know what I mean? But there is no for me other better place than LA. There's just so much diversity and reachability for business to you know, creativity people you wouldn't even know you're standing yourself. Yeah, where it's like you said, like your dad was in the industry. Industry. Sometimes people need to know that some people who don't. But it's even with that, it's like who you know because of that, or what circles you're invited to that some people would never have those doors open because they're in Nebraska or Iowa or whatever, you know what I mean. So I think those are the things that for me now in the space that I'm at, it's about being grateful and having attitude for having those moments, you know what I mean. So it's just fascinating for me to see people growing up in l A being in the musing you you know, you struggling yourself to make who you are, but again, like being in this hole, like it's almost like you have a cheat sheet.
Speaker 2: And that's that's the bright side about it, because I kind of feel like, no matter how successful I do become, I probably and I'll probably have, like I said, different properties around the world and travel.
Speaker 1: You will travel everywhere.
Speaker 3: Things that we say, it's like it already exists.
Speaker 1: So it is that's why I with you.
Speaker 2: I love your energy, but I feel like you know me doing that and I'll never probably permanently move away from l A.
Speaker 1: It's just weather, just just.
Speaker 2: Just so many different parts of the equation that I just I'll never permanently move away.
Speaker 1: I just there's no reason.
Speaker 3: Your hearts in LA for me is I'm like, why I said earlier about the Texas thing is I'm glad that that grounded me as the person that I am to be who I am now. But LA is kind of like raised me as an adult, right, That's what I those parts. It's a new me, and it's made me open to a lot of opportunities people things that were for me, not for me, you know what I mean. But it just educated me on life that I feel like, I don't think I would be where I am today if LA wasn't a part of that. I think it has a lot of synchronicities.
Speaker 1: To it, right right, No, you're right.
Speaker 3: One what do you think is the first assumption people have about you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You say you could read rooms, you can read energies. Sometimes people don't have to say things for you to know. What do you think is that one assumption that you.
Speaker 2: Off top before they have a conversation with me. Sure, let's do that, I think on big Head Hollywood, Okay, agree, people say hi it's the funniest it's the funniest thing. But when they have like ten seconds into the conversation, you're like, oh my gosh, it's nothing what I thought.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm really not. You just got to give me.
Speaker 3: You're just protecting your peace, that's all, just protecting your peace, just like they would. All Right, I love it. We're going to take a little break and then we're going to do truth with Texas. My favorite part. We've got to know you a little bit more instimantly, and the more that I speak to you and the more that I see your eyes, I definitely remember you being in the Tarzana gym.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. I saw I'm like, sure.
Speaker 3: That I played a pickup.
Speaker 1: Yes we did, actually did. But I saw you made it. I saw you made a jumper.
Speaker 3: But you also But it's because your face hasn't changed. You just like an older version of yourself. But I can see you're younger, like because this had to been at least ten years ago.
Speaker 1: No more, no more, guarantee no. But on multiple occasions I see you walking.
Speaker 3: Like it open. I'm like, I'm pretty sure I remember because I remember being in the gym and the whole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like I'm gonna take a shot at tequila and then we're gonna get back to you.
Speaker 1: Let's do that. Let's do that, all right.
Speaker 3: Private talk, We are back and we are ready for my favorite part, al Ja. Are you ready for my favorite part? It's Truth with Texas. We're going to put you a little heat on it, but I think you know you're an open book. I think you're gonna be just okay. We've got four cards here. Each is an ace. Each suit is a different type of question romantic, kinky, spicy, and naughty. I'll ask you a couple of questions. Then at the end of the game you can ask Miss Texas whatever you would like, and then Truth or Texas is over. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm ready work.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's a race. Gets all right, let's see mister Alja is all about truth with mister Asa.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say, shout out, doctor Alexis Texas. You're doing.
Speaker 3: Oh Asa, diamonds, oh spicy.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 3: Longest you've ever gone without suck and not we're not talking. This is after you had sex in your eighteen years.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, oh this happened one time in one year in my life, and I was one time only, Uh, I was in a different heads space. It was a full year.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never done it since, but it was I just totally detached from everything, and I just just.
Speaker 3: Was it consciously that you made a decision that you were like, hey, I'm not gonna have sex until I find a person, or you're just like I'm not fucking anybody, or did you just going through whatever you're going through and just it just organically was a year and then you're like, fuck, I had no pussy.
Speaker 1: This, aw, this my sound.
Speaker 2: It's really all three of those at the same time. And it was just more for me. I was trying to figure myself out. It was really not more of anybody else. I was trying to get to the ruth of myself and finding out who I really was with that person in the mirror. And that's why I was able to really overall control myself. And I didn't want any confusion with something that might have been bombed, or if it was the pussy or just her person that which could have been amazing, you know what I'm saying. And I didn't want any of that the fog.
Speaker 3: So through the year time were you still dating women? You just took steps off the table.
Speaker 2: I just took steps off the table because I wanted to know how I was really dealing with with them and with me though it was really about your partners.
Speaker 3: They agitated to think something was wrong because most women when.
Speaker 1: They think first at first today.
Speaker 3: But for you as a male to do it, then you're like, something's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with me, right right?
Speaker 2: So it was different stipulations. Like at first, like it was a breath of fresh air to them because they're like, oh great, I don't have to oh this is I'm like, yeah, I'm not, I'm not tripping, you know, like oh okay great. But as they started to get into my world and they started to get to know me, you know, things change and they want to experience that and be into me on a different level.
Speaker 1: And that's where the door was shut.
Speaker 2: And then that's where things will get uh I don't want to say confused, but more frustra frustration on their part exactly. And that's honestly where we would fall out because I said I'm just not this year, yeah, next year, if you if you want to deal with me or have me in your world in some type of way at whatever level, I'm with it. But if you really helping me or you really care about me, I have to go through this so I know where I'm at.
Speaker 3: With what was the extent of length that one particular woman stayed. What was like the like did people stay around for that or were people like fuck you, I'm done. Theoretically that sounds great, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 3: But when you're in it, and then you do develop feelings and you seem very like have we talking about the R and B vibes? Like you seem like a loving, nurturing person if you were to care for somebody, right, and then it's like how to then do you still do that? Which I do commend you for setting those boundaries is because it's something a spiritual search to find out what that meaning for you really separates who a human is to what the sexual desire of a human is.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I feel like a lot of people. Again, in my last episode, we were talking about a lot of people invest in relationships and big with someone because you're lonely. They get in relationships for the wrong reasons. They get into these things where I like you, you don't realize when all that fuzzy stuff you know, mirrors. Then it's then the tragic stuff happens, you know what I mean. But it's because at that time, yeah, you're in love quote unquote, but you're in love with an idea that never existed because you're not in those states. So I feel like with myself, I'm thirty six and I never had boundaries. That's horrible to state that until this last year me doing personal work and realizing what boundaries really mean. And not that I didn't have boundaries and standards of what I didn't like in those things, but I didn't uphold them. I didn't know what that really meant, because then you know, and in return, you jeopardize your integrity. So if somebody in your situation, for your your long journey is saying whatever, and then it's like, you may want to fuck this person, but then you're like, I also did this for a meaning. I did it for a bigger picture. So a lot of people don't put themselves in those trials and tribulations. So do those things is because we are selfish. Our ego comes into place because we want someone by our side, we want whatever, but you just want a person. I want the person for me. I want a whole person who can understand my emotions, their emotions and you know, a certain times because things do get ugly, things aren't picture perfect all the time. But if you're willing to stand in time next to a partner with those things, then I feel like you got it.
Speaker 1: That's make sure exactly. So I kind of feel like, so, was.
Speaker 3: There anybody that stayed around? Was like a four month two months? Was it like that? Or was did someone stay around for a year or did you get tired of it and was like, nah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: And there were days like even with myself, I was definitely frustrated myself. But it got to a point like whenever there's a trial or a goal of some sort, or just something that needs to be accomplished, no matter if it's with myself or music or just anything that I'm trying to get to the next level with, no matter how hard it is, I'm going to see it through because I have to know what the answer to.
Speaker 1: That equation, truthfully is.
Speaker 2: Regardless, So some people stayed, some people fell off, you know, overall, I got to find out the truth with just myself and looking in the mirror and knowing what it really is. But at the same time, the individuals that did stick around really did accept me for me and them seeing the full picture of everything, and then that's also what made them go deeper in it with me and loved me even more for that.
Speaker 1: I guess yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it was a cold timing on when we met and how we met.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'll never forget. I was with my bros. You know, between eleven and and one am in.
Speaker 2: The club that that climax period, and I was at this time where I was for sure, I love my favorite drink is I love I love dark Uh, Henny.
Speaker 1: I was about five five six shots.
Speaker 2: And I was I was at that peak where like nobody could bring my night down. So when I saw her and her girls, I was with my closest bros that that was really close with and I was just like, yo, I don't care if he's just me down, but I'm not going over there. There's six of them and one of me. Yeah, I said, you're come me, I said, bro. It was my bro Corey. Shout out to Corey Skillhouse he's the basketball trainer I was telling you about I said, I said, you're and he he played in the league at Tarzana Park, which is ironic.
Speaker 3: I hope he dunked on Pete.
Speaker 1: He was no, I know, I know you're not. I know you're not.
Speaker 2: So it was crazy, like that night we're walking over there. I'm feeling good. Regardless if I get turned out or not, I'm gonna feel good because I couldn't let this opportunity pass.
Speaker 1: It was one of those like.
Speaker 3: Because okay, yes you're feeling like or whatever. But was it like just because you saw her, like oh she Like what was it that made you do that? Because you're in your own situation guys to be guys, you ain't going to do like it just gotta come to me whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It definitely wasn't ego. It definitely wasn't me thinking with the tip of my dick type of thing. So I do I do know myself. It was just more of a I feel the energy. They seem optimistic, they seem.
Speaker 3: So was it just the group or was it her specifically?
Speaker 1: It was her specifically, but the group that was a round her.
Speaker 2: I felt like they could gel with and everything.
Speaker 3: Can there have to be one girl like no, don't talk to them, and then up everybody's vibe or like or a drunk one or whatever, or a guy or a guy friend who's too aggressive trying to grab upon anybody. They could go both.
Speaker 2: Ways, and you know that person in the group that will shut it down for everybody, and no one's getting none.
Speaker 3: So basically, I mean, I've been that bitch, but only because no.
Speaker 2: But everyone has the reasons and the time with everything, so I totally get it.
Speaker 1: It's like a mathematical equation type of thing.
Speaker 2: So I was walking over there, I'm feeling good, I'm in my zone. I'm about to approach her. I'm right there. Something tells me to look over my right shoulder. I look, Corey's gone, so I can't turn around and go back because they're already all looking at me, like waiting for me to be right there. So I'm like, you know, I'm like I said, I'm I'm I'm a confident individual. But still, when it's one male six females you're coming up on, you know, coming on one, it's it's a little overwhelming that at that time, exactly what.
Speaker 1: I did, I said I just don't down.
Speaker 2: So I go to her this and that. I'm just all like those good vibes, great music. That DJ was on point. I was just like like yo, I said, I said, you're amazing. I said, can we dance? I don't want can we dance?
Speaker 1: You know this and that?
Speaker 2: And she looked at me for a quick second. It was just all like because she wasn't feelings, you know what I'm saying. She looked at me, she said, oh, yeah, you started dancing. So I guess in that situation from with her girls, she's always turning down people. She's like she don't fuck with anybody when we come out because it's just about us type of things.
Speaker 1: So they were.
Speaker 2: Confused and just like we were dancing for like for sure, three songs, straight lockdowns.
Speaker 3: That type of thing that both of y'all are that kind of person stand office, but your vibes locked with each other and it happens and you had a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah that part. And then I told the bro, I said, y'all missed out.
Speaker 1: Y'all could have all had one and y'all just did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But that that wasn't what was said so on that night because and I get that because that's I think somebody made him fucked up your situations and I'd be like, all right, it's time to go whatever.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: The roll the dice of how the rest of the game went is it's a cold that's say, it's a cold situation.
Speaker 3: So prior to your you know you now you're booed up. But in your past life, you know, boyhood, have you ever been a energy?
Speaker 1: You have imagination?
Speaker 3: So once that means yes, how many people? Three? Four he's counting one sure, four four. Have you ever been to a swingers club?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 3: I hosted there one time. It was kind of a really different It was a great experience to see and as a porn star in the marriage that like we because I was married at the time. Yeah, I wouldn't go there to like trade partners with but it was cool to be with your partner to see what was going on because there was rooms and people really like doing that. It's just like I have, I like sex in other ways.
Speaker 2: It's just not I don't want to get off topic, but just just with in that aspect, did either each individual ever feels some type of way that either side ever went too far, too like, damn, just in It can be either just at any.
Speaker 3: So the one thing I will say in my lap, in my marriage or whatever that I had, communication wasn't our problem. So because we both were in the industry, we both were very honest with each other and said what we liked and what we didn't like. You know, questions asked if you just didn't want me to do whatever, And you know it's rightfully, we were already doing a lot that there wasn't a lot because you know, for us, we also understood each other as who we were and who we came into the business with each other, you know, whatever it was. And he was in the business a lot longer than I was, so I didn't take the fault of any of those things. But we were also very communicative. And I also said too, it was like, if you have a good day at work, cool, just don't brag about it. If you have a bad day, you want to talk to me, cool, whatever too. But you know, work was just work was work. I didn't you don't need to bring your home your work home kind of thing, because you know, you know what you're doing. You know, we know where're fucking because it's like you know you think about it, but yeah, all right, next card a a stuff.
Speaker 1: Damn clover, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Do it with clubs. It's a kinky question. No bondage. Are you into it? Do you like to like tie your lady up? You like to like ships? Chains?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 1: I be honest, I've never done that?
Speaker 3: Would you be open to it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I like that. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Mhm, yes, most number of times you've masturbated one day?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 3: Did you have an Alexis dice?
Speaker 1: It's so bad.
Speaker 2: You are going no listen, I've been in a lot of interviews you or something else.
Speaker 1: I know, it's just on a whole other level.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to backdoor the question. But how many times would be too much? Or I would be a Latin one day? I guess that's the real question.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I mean. I'm just curious what I know for myself.
Speaker 3: I mean for me personally, myself, I could about ten times for myself.
Speaker 1: I definitely not.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's your number, Oh it's my number.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's like five at least.
Speaker 1: The most.
Speaker 3: The most. It was a busy day ace of.
Speaker 1: Damn, what is going on?
Speaker 3: I like you you think the aces are going to change?
Speaker 1: I really am like, can I just get just juste?
Speaker 3: Can I get a joker? Can I get one? Just one?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Space naughty question? Of course, we're all naughty here, spitter swallow? Do you like your lady too? Doesn't matter noting the occasion. All right, I will let you answer that. Biggest turn off?
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 3: What is something that's someone can do that you're just like not feeling it?
Speaker 1: I guess for me, just be their energy.
Speaker 3: If they're not like, if they're faking it, not into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they're not here in real time, really in the moment with what's going on right now, for sure everything just stops.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, real question. I have to know because I heard this is a thing that guys do. But I'm really not convinced. But I really think, I mean, I know it's the truth. Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I haven't had to do.
Speaker 2: Some guys are like no, that's a good question though, but I had to really think of like that. I ever, I was like, no, no, faking it for it because with me, it's just like especially we're talking about all different types of level of intimacy.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I am an actor, but there's certain things that you're gonna know good or bad if I'm fucking with so.
Speaker 1: You'll look dead at me, like.
Speaker 3: You read it on your face.
Speaker 2: I can't because I'm gonna be like not even It's like, why no, that's just the one thing about me.
Speaker 1: I can't. I've even tried it. I'm still working on that. How to cover that.
Speaker 3: I like it all right. Last card is Ace of Parts, which is a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? But I'm trying to tap into higher levels.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's why we answered asked you the question because you know, everything happens divine timing, right, So now we should think about something really romantic that you should do for your wife, the baby, mama, you know, the first you know baby. Yeah, so all those things in one a romantic setting. I think of the perfect picture. You don't have to tell us you're on private talk.