Speaker 1: Oh mg, girl, you look unreal.
Speaker 2: Where's your dress from? Oh?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: I actually borrowed it from my friends.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 3: I love sharing clothes.
Speaker 6: We walked all the time.
Speaker 5: No need to buy new exactly you look amazing. Thanks and mill enjoy your nights.
Speaker 1: You too, buy less, rewaar share because that's what's trending right now.
Speaker 4: Find out more about circular fashion and reverse the trend.
Speaker 3: Dot i E brought to you by the Government of Ireland.
Speaker 4: Life non stop, so don't let coals and flu stop you. For over forty years, powerful uniflu has helped clear congestion, runny noses, reduce aches, pains, fever, and relieve headaches and cough and vitam and c is built into boost immune systems. So give cold and flu the old one two with uniflu available from local pharmacies. Always really Leieflet.
Speaker 7: He's so extreme, he's so extreme, he's so mean, he's so mean. He doesn't believe, he doesn't believe in the machine, in the machine.
Speaker 5: Fuck the mainstream, Fuck the mainstream.
Speaker 7: I'd rather be an extreme miss in the face of evil than watch the extinction and replacement of my people's.
Speaker 8: One these dream one.
Speaker 7: When you bleed from the place, so you're peniss Now you'll be eating drugs to keep you from sealing shut.
Speaker 8: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 7: I don't care now what's your feelings much, because if you're the future of this country, we are fucked.
Speaker 5: You're the consumer of lies they're feeding us. You ruins your life. You need Jesus. Let me ease your pain. He's a switch blade.
Speaker 7: Let's see how much blood your wrist make until I get a spit on your grave, cracking in half your mixtape, laughing shit face. Hear the sounds of my fist makes sas they're cracking your rib cage? How many kicks does it take? And tell your ribs break? Tell me how this dictates. He's so extreme, he's so extreme.
Speaker 5: He's so mean. He's so mean.
Speaker 7: He doesn't believe, he doesn't believe in the machine.
Speaker 5: In the machine. Fuck the mainstream. Fuck the mainstream.
Speaker 7: I'd rather be an extreme missed in the face of evil than watch the extinction and replacement of my people.
Speaker 2: Extreme.
Speaker 7: You're in a feminine, delican, celibate sense that the gender rich. You have no intelligence. There is no benefit to you being here. Take your medicine. Live in fear, even the enormis think it's getting weird, but most of the world is insanely dumb. You couldn't get girl, so you became one. Use your screwed him as a rope you could hang from. You're offended by different opinions. I'm offended that transitors think they're women.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 7: You have a cock, and even if you cut it off, you're still a man. No amount up bills can fix your mental illness. Man, sir, whatever the fuck you are, you're the character lucky stars.
Speaker 5: You've been tolerated this long. He's so extreme. He's so extreme, he's so mean. He's so mean.
Speaker 7: He doesn't believe, he doesn't believe in the machine.
Speaker 5: In the machine. Fuck the mainstream. Fuck the mainstream. I'd rather be.
Speaker 7: An extreme miss in the face of evil than watch the extinction and replacement of my people.
Speaker 5: You know what's extreme.
Speaker 7: Cutting off your dick because you believe that you're a chick.
Speaker 5: See's a big extreame to me.
Speaker 7: But you've been brainwashed by the mainstream propaganda as you fall for the communists and Shanda.
Speaker 5: Most of y'all have no balls, like a feminist ken doll. Let's legalize fetano.
Speaker 7: If people aren't dying to end it all, hear the screams of the kids being euthanized by the death culture.
Speaker 1: Second out, Welcome everybody to another planet, army stream, but this one is the Diangalowien Danglowen daggleween gangloween stream. Yeah, probably come on and enjoy ourselves a little bit for the big it's not even a holiday.
Speaker 2: People call it a holiday. I was about to call it one myself, but.
Speaker 8: It's not a holiday. It's just a pagan festival that we adapted over. So people are like, Tom, yeah, yeah, it's me. This is since we're gonna be getting into something at some point. But I'm under here, this is getting hot. Under I'm I'm leather face. I made this out of a trans person's face. This is what this is. I murdered a trans person.
Speaker 2: And I'm what the Canadian public thinks. Jeremy Mackenzie is.
Speaker 8: Fucking Hannibal. It's so funny. So yeah, I was telling Derek I got this mask for the Deep Divage in the Horror podcast. I do, so I was like, for for fun, Like you know, it's a weird ass fucking mask, and uh, there's some stuff that we're gonna be getting into that kind of has to relate with it.
Speaker 1: You could say, you look like melted under one of his rockets.
Speaker 8: It's a fucking creepy looking mask. I would not want to walk into an alleyway and see a guy just standing there like looking at you like one eyebrow. Be careful, don't piss off. The Christian juice and the Muslim say Halloween is pagan. It is. I enjoy it for what it is. But like, I had a Christian dude on the on the show and he thinks that Trump is the Antichrist, so it's it was an interesting conversation and the part two is not out yet, but he was like, yeah, don't celebrate Halloweens. They're sacrificing children. And I was like, I'm aware, but I still enjoy it for what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know we're still brought up, like we don't look at it as what was hidden from us. You know, is the time to dress up and enjoy Halloween and go get candy and shit like.
Speaker 8: That, Yeah, and have fun.
Speaker 2: All of our holidays are not what we thought they were.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly. And the thing is it was made into something. I'm sure like the word bonfire comes from bonefire from when they used to like sacrifice people and still do. And I'm sure there's like weird occult rituals that happen around Halloween and are on Halloween. I'm sure that is the fact. But I just do it's it's fun for kids, man. They get dressed up, kind of have fun, and like I usually dress up like sounding scary, but I'm gonna I think I'm gonna go like a little lighthearted, but we dress up the house. It's a fun thing to do for kids. Man. It's a that's what it's all about to me.
Speaker 2: Well that's what it's about to us.
Speaker 1: But I mean, ever, you can look at all of our holidays, right, like even Easter is more about fertility than it is Easter bunnies and suck like a jack rabbit, you know, eggs and chocolate, and same with Christmas, same with everything.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: It's a way for companies to make money, like that Spirit of Halloween shop that's probably like bank and and they would make I bet you enough money to survive for the year and then just come up and they come up post up in those locations wherever in a city, they make enough money and then they're like, noah, they're gone.
Speaker 2: That's pretty bad ass they do.
Speaker 8: So it's weird they I guess you might not know, but it's all over I think all for Canada, at least Ontario, and uh they they they showed up in the end of August. They're like, oh yeah, we're here, and there all the ads. You got bananas, like holding like signs and like being like come to the Halloween store and people are going in there in the end of August.
Speaker 1: Sure, but they don't even have to be going going in there for Halloween. Like I actually shot at Halloween places for decor. Like I like skulls and stuff, so they have the best stuff.
Speaker 8: That's why I guess why I got this. And I'm like, the weird thing is I've always wanted a human skull. You're not legally allowed to own one, but I just think it would be cool because like I write music and ship and like, what's that weird poet's name He used to like look at the skull and then write his musings and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I know the way to talk about My buddy actually has a human skull. That's what Dad his dad was a doctor, and like you can't he can't travel with it or move it anywhere, like gets stuck at his place because there's like a different charge for new moving human body parts or like yeah, probably transporting human body parts and shit like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well and they used to that's we talked about this. There was whether the Burke and Hair, these these two dudes realized there was a lucrative business and the late the early eighteen hundreds I think it was, and so they would body snatch. They would actually dig up bodies from like the graveyards and then they would like give them to the doctors and they would make money. And then they started killing people because they're like, well, we're running out of graveyards to rob. So they had this like hotel and they would just like bring people in. The wives were in on it, and they would just murder some of the clientele and then sell their bodies to the doctors. And they just didn't ask questions. Yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 1: As we have a storage. You know who has the biggest organ donor spare parts yard, I guess I don't know what you'd call it.
Speaker 8: Israel. Yeah, they have the biggest getting bank.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's illegal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it's where are.
Speaker 2: They getting the organs from?
Speaker 8: Well, I heard they're digging up the Palestinian bodies and getting their organs and shit like that, which I'm sure they were doing. It's funny. So I have like, uh, for I'm doing three Halloween specials this year for dag Laween that I'm doing the first Class Horror one on Sunday and I don't know why. It's gonna release probably within that week, and then ours is next Friday. So everyone that's watching two into that's gonna be a lot of fun. We've got a lot of weird shit to cover. We're talking about necromancy on that one, and we got videos and images and it's that's essentially where you can like conjure up the dead and get them to talk to you and necro pants and shiit. But uh for Aaron special for Class Horror cast h, I was like, I'm making up my own character and I didn't tell him what it was, and I was like, I just it's gonna be a little racy, and he's like, okay, So I have this like clown mask. It looks like it's like a leather face type mass that he's like a strapped on face and my character is Rumpe rumpel foreskin and I'm a Jewish serial killing clown that kills uncircumcised kids further further for their skin. And I was like, I thought about work, and I was like, I'm gonna make this really dark.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, I'd say that's dark I got. I got a couple of ideas for my costumes. Yeah, tonight I couldn't find my head blow headband. I had a cabbage patch doll where its head comes off. So I was gonna have a headless baby with me and like you know, the bella clava and the heads blow.
Speaker 8: Almost like gonna dress up like the leader of Hamas and just have like a bullet through there.
Speaker 2: Figure. The headless baby was what was gonna make it.
Speaker 1: But I have another idea that I think you guys might get a kick out of.
Speaker 2: And I don't think I can pull this off.
Speaker 1: I actually think the only person that can pull this off is handsome truth.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that guy's wild bad. I actually just kind of discovered that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's an addictive form of entertainment, especially for like millennials and zoomers and show like their generation Alpha, like, yeah, they need that shock value and it's there.
Speaker 8: I was on another show and they showed me him. I was like, okay, I don't know if I have I have like one of those fake glasses with the nose you know you get from the dollar store. I've wanted to use it in an episode and joke, how is Jewish or as I do, like a Jewish villain or some shit. It's fucking funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be hilarious to fucking well.
Speaker 8: We're doing the Weimar Republic, I think in November, so I.
Speaker 2: Can for that, are you really?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna cover. I got the whole ship laid out, and uh, it's gonna be. I got a bunch of like cool, not cool, but like interesting things about what happened. It's it's fucked up. I like search the web as far as I could.
Speaker 2: So if you've.
Speaker 1: Already looked into the Weimar Republic, what time and history do you think is worse.
Speaker 2: Then or now? In America?
Speaker 8: It almost kind of mirrors each other. It's almost it's almost the same. It's like, what a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of the guys are saying is whymar with Wi Fi?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, because like they were like hiring prostitute, Like you could like call up like a thirteen year old prostitute and shit like that. Uh, it's like fucked like some of the stuff that they were doing.
Speaker 1: Or you can you can buy a pregnant woman or a child, yeah, or any of the bubbing.
Speaker 2: I'm not so sure you can't do that right now.
Speaker 8: No, you could, especially in certain certain countries. I'm sure there's like backdoor things, right like backpage and some of those fucking fucked up websites. So like that on Orciago is super satanic?
Speaker 2: Was that fucking up? The other one?
Speaker 1: This is a shopping thing you like a wayfair, Wayfair.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's supposed to be. That's like real, Like people's like, ah, it's just a conspiracy theory. It's not. But there is a lot of proof that that says that it's quite possible that they were doing that stuff. And then people claimed that other etsy was doing it because there was stuff on there. There's thousands of dollars and it doesn't make sense why it would be. Uh, and you just kind of like fly under the radar, right like put put it out in the open.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 8: The best thing hidden is doing it out in the open, right, so yeah, best way to hide something. Yeah, I've been I've I've got so many crazy episodes coming. I like literally just broke written out and broke down. At some point, we're gonna we're gonna do a month just on communism, and I have like the beginning, like the middle and the like. I've like it's like five episodes long. I think, uh, and it's the rise of like Karl Marx in the beginning of Commedy. It's fucked, but I'm like, I'm interested in teaching people about this stuff, especially because I have the platform. You usually talk about strange and bizarre, so we can probably tap into some people that may not know this stuff.
Speaker 2: That is again.
Speaker 8: Or something like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's fucking crazy. Like I was looking at what I have written down for like episodes cattle mutilation that'sh just fucked. I haven't I want to get into that at some point, do you think, what do you think about cattle mutilation? What do you think that is up with that?
Speaker 2: What do I think about cow mutilation?
Speaker 8: Like the cattle mutilation that you see like aliens or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, what exactly are they seeing? Like so those. I literally know where there's a half eaten cow right now.
Speaker 8: So they're they're essentially claiming that sometimes the blood is like drained. And there's cows that have been found all over the United States and other countries where they're like organs and stuff have been like ripped out. Uh, but there's no like an incision or where there's like a little incision, or there's none at all, like really weird stuff like that where it doesn't even make sense of how like it doesn't look like a wild animal killed it, and there's no bullet wounds, exit wounds or anything like that. So like people are claiming that it or they're like cut open with like what would look like a precise laser. There's weird, really weird shit and people don't know and they think it's aliens fermenting on them.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty easy to blame aliens.
Speaker 2: Livestock can do some fucked up ship to itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, especially when you're around animals a lot more, you start to see like how you can't even explain half the ship they do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just have to look at them individually, you know, to see.
Speaker 8: And see what's going on, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Sometimes there's probably just city people running into them.
Speaker 8: Yeah right. And the thing is, I think it's just it's fun to talk about weird shit. And I always like, I'm always like I think, I question everything and I don't believe anything. So it's like you just kind of have to have fun with some of those topics.
Speaker 1: Like it's fun too, like when you when you're high or something like that, and you just want you want to believe something, you know, because entertainment value and ship what.
Speaker 8: About the cheop of Cabra? Man, because you're like Bigfoot, so maybe the cheop of cobra existsop of camera.
Speaker 2: Super camera was like, the it's the Mexican.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's like Puerto Rican killer dog or whatever. Yeah, sure, yeah, it could be a ravage like wolf or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I don't know, I'm not Mexican.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for sure he's out there.
Speaker 2: But there's like the when to Go, the uh moth Man.
Speaker 8: When to goes the one in Canada man that the natives believe in that ship.
Speaker 2: Is it is when to Go different from Bigfoot?
Speaker 8: Yeah, When to Go is like a shape shifting kind of creature. It's a weird like a guy went to in court.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was telling this kid at work I always joke about uh, I always do, like the Alex Jones and pressure, like there's a satanic pedophiles controlling the globe and there's like this we get like all these like intern kind of kids like coming co op kids and uh. The one kid I was telling him how like, uh, they harvest children for their adrina chrome and he was like, Okay, I believe in like pedophiles and and weird human trafficking. Vampire jews is not up on that that top of the list. And I was like, man, I'm gonna start saying that now, vampire jews is some of the funny shit like technically, and then you have the idea of psychic vampires, right that they feed off of our energy are and there's people that do this in the real world. So someone that likes to put somebody down and make them feel sad or depressed because they're all also feel like that, that's technically a psychic vampire. A girlfriend you know that people had that you know what I mean, Okay, that wants to put you down. It's the same kind of thing that wants to bring you to their level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or occupy all your time for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, og pogo.
Speaker 1: I was a lake pogo really yeah, og pogoing right, somebody pointed out to me it's in BC.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, that's the lake right there. We're jupo. There was one of our meet and greets was right beside the lake.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: It's so there's so many weird things out there, and that's why it's just fun to talk about. I have, like, well else, we just did the Baliboolei Forest, which is like the it's a gateway to the Celtic Underworld. It's an Irish forest where people go missing. Uh, there's there's like silent zones and stuff like that that like people don't they don't know what the fuck's going on there. It's so weird, man. All that stuff is just fun to just watch.
Speaker 1: The I just watched a video about this guy standing in Ireland and like two busloads of Africans and two hours got dropped off in his town.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My body says it's getting bad there, like it's it's fucked man, Like it's everywhere. It's not stopping.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not stopping here too, But it's more They're more likely to react to it because they can see it. Yeah, it's right in their face. Ireland's tight here. We have no idea that just you can bring it. They brought in eighty four thousand Indians in like two weeks, and I didn't notice the difference because there's so many of them already here and you can't fucking.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's crazy. I had a video goo probably the most viral. They keep kicking off TikTok. I'm like, I's gonna keep trying again, uh, and I like it. It went the most viral that I've ever had a video go viral, and it was essentially just me talking about why do you like what if immigrants think that's acceptable to come to our countries and turn it into the country that they left. You obviously left for a reason, and I said, anyone tries to justify this is essentially has like retard. But it went to like every thousands and thousands of comments, all agreeing, Oh, this is happening in Australia, this is happening in Ireland, this happening in the UK and every western world and obviously we all know this, but to see the amount of people that were all like, yes, what the fuck is going on? It's like, well, this has been a plan. I remember when the Syrian refugee shit happened. I was like shaking my head about it, and I just chick yelled at me at a bar because she's like, there's dead babies washing up on shors and and I'm like, I don't know about that, but you should stop watching the movie.
Speaker 1: They're desensitizing people to dead babies, so I could give two funcks about anymore dead. Every time you see a dead baby.
Speaker 2: I think you're lying.
Speaker 8: Now, Yeah, I know, I know, right, So.
Speaker 2: Pretty dead babies in here, dead babies grow showing up. What do you think Heaven looks like?
Speaker 1: Heaven is just littered with dead babies everywhere and the only people in the world that have done nothing wrong?
Speaker 2: So, like, can you mad? Heaven would suck? They're just dead babies all over the floor.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they all cry and stuff like that. I guess they're alive, Yeah, would they be something? But so fuck but like that And that's and I remember like saying like they're bringing like a bunch of military age men. It's so crazy how long ago I was seventeen? Is ever happened, and I remember I was a chef and I was sitting at the bar after and I hate that the fucking news channel where it shows all like this murder happened, this person died, this war's happening. It's like, I'm like, oh my god, it's so annoying. And then I'm like I'm ranting and everyone knew. I was kind of it, like into this ship and just Randy Ba was like, oh, they're doing this. And this is the time where I was still listening to Alex Jones. I listened to him at work and this one server got offended and she was like, essentially wanted to get me in trouble, and my chef essentially told her to fuck off. Like he's like, you're you're supposed to be out there working on the tables. He's like, it shouldn't matter what we're listening to. And here.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's like he's a fucking maniac. That shows to the Jews for sure, but uh he was. Him and David Ike were kind of my introduction when I was very young to a lot of this stuff. Right, So I interviewed, did you that's sick man? He's one of my.
Speaker 1: Favorites me and Jeremy is he is the same year we had a big year. I interviewed David Ike and he got on in for Wars like three times.
Speaker 8: That's crazy. Yeah, David's a good I think David IK is actually trying, like there's obviously like but you know he's trying to and I like that he he kind of tears apart at both like every side. He doesn't like kind of bow towards really anything. And we don't know that everyone's he's controlled opposition. I'm like, maybe, but he's a he's made He's awakened more people than anyone that I've that knew, other than maybe Alex Jones a little bit.
Speaker 2: But sure, you could say he's done more for people.
Speaker 1: He's had the biggest reach, but clearly they've got they've gotten to him now. Yeah, but you remember his old stuff of public access and he was always talking about Israel and how he can't stand them anymore.
Speaker 2: Back in the day, and like, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and David X always talked about that shit. But then people are like, he when he's talking about Reptilians, he's actually talking about Jews, And I'm like, there is an argument to say that both are plausible. You know, I'm reading it's a huge book, but I'm still reading his uh it's massive, his Children of the Matrix book, and I'm reading that not stolen book. Did you get that book? It's great? I actually really like it so far.
Speaker 2: I did, yes, stolen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's pretty it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: And read it or anything though, I've had so many books to catch up with and I've been building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I've had no time to fucking.
Speaker 8: I think you'll like it. Yeah. The guy gives a pretty good explanation of a lot of like I'm just getting into it, but a lot of explanations about the idea of what happened with the indigenous and Christopher Columbus, who was most likely Jewish, but like that the monarchy didn't even like him. The Spanish queen or whatever at the time actually like it gave him a chance and then was like it was like no, no, no, you're not you're messing this up, man, We're not like you're dressers to be doing what you're doing over there. It's crazy. Yeah, that you should if you ever, if you don't have that ike interview, you should release it again or something like that is it's funny.
Speaker 2: It was right after it was right when COVID started.
Speaker 1: I interviewed a guy named doctor Glinton, who is a homeopath or a natural path yeah.
Speaker 2: In the States, and we talked about the vaccine and COVID. I got kicked off.
Speaker 1: And then when I did watch or when my next interview was David Ike, I had no audience to watch it.
Speaker 2: Nobody knew where to find it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why I gotta repost it, man. People people love that guy.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: You know there's like shows.
Speaker 2: That I find it that'd be interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah. The world's gone fucking nuts. I'm so sick of these fucking politicians. That's why I want to do this for fun. Right, last time, I was We're talking about jets the whole time, and I wanted to do something like different, so I offered. I was like, let's do some Halloween fun cast kind of shit and just see where it goes. And we have, like everybody that's watching, we have like images and some videos. It's uh, it's gonna be some fun times. There's some very offensive costumes I found way more two years ago.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: They were like wild, like pushing the boundaries on shit, And I was like, so you kind of gottad man.
Speaker 1: That's what if if you have to dress up, like, it doesn't have to be a Satanic holiday. You can do fucking fun stuff when you get dressed up, but it just wants to go with the horror.
Speaker 8: Right when I was when I was like I think I was twelve, I dressed up like Alex from a clockwork orne and I'm like, yeah, I'm dressed like a criminal rapist, I guess even realistically. And I and I didn't have any I want my friends. No one went along with me. And I was like, come on, because I saw when I was a kid. I remember I was like seven or eight or whatever, and I saw a group of guys I think it was like the four dudes all dressed up in the whole like the costumes for each member of that the movie. And I was like, what the fuck is that? Why they wearing jockstraps? I didn't understand it at that age. And then I watched that movie when I was proper way too young, like I don't know, ten or eleven, and at my friend's house, his mom was a nurse and she was like never home. She was like a night. So that was our playground and we watched that movie and we all like loved it. We're like, this is crazy man, and it has a decent message in it where he kind of like gets brainwashed into not committing violence anymore. But I dressed up like Alex and I got the whole thing with the fucking little eyelash thing, and yeah, I remember I showed up and all my friends laughed at me, and I was like, come on, it was It was fun so tough.
Speaker 1: I never cared if you're looking for a reaction, right, like you're going for the best costume on something. I remember one guy came to school and he won like best caution because all he did was break a frisbee and half stick it to his shirt put blood around it. So somebody threw a frisbee into him. That's funny, And that was like the best costume that year.
Speaker 8: She gotta be you gotta be creative, right like I did. Uh. My mom dressed me up like I was like eight or something like that. She made my whole werewolf costume and then I had to like I put like the hair glued all of my face and then she made a jacket. It was cool. It's like not like you know, like thrift shit. And she had like the hair coming out of the jacket almost like kind of like a jacket like this. And then I just remember when I was a kid singing in the bathtub and having to get all that shit off because there's all of it. It was glued to my face and my hands, and I remember that was like the worst time.
Speaker 1: I remember one Halloween, I had a costume and my brother did. I think I was going as like Whole Cogan or something like that, and my brother didn't have a costume.
Speaker 2: So my Dad's like, all right, come with me.
Speaker 1: And then my brother comes back crying and my dad wrapped him.
Speaker 2: Up in toilet paper. He's like, you're a mummy.
Speaker 8: They did that to my brother. I was I was ghost face. My brother was a mummy, and they we just took gauze like darkened his eyes and shiit like that. That's so funny. Speaking of uh hall covid, did you watch the Vince mcmandoc. I heard Jeremy talking about it, and I was like, I got me and the wife had been watching it. We just finished it, and I'm like it made like I grew up.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it yet, like I've actually I've had people in and out of my house for the past week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't really had any time to kind of sit around and do it.
Speaker 8: Well, I know you're getting you're getting all your stuff ready. It's worth a watch, Like I think you'll really like it. I grew up like around that ship. My brother did like backyard wrestling. It was like like fucked like him and he's overd the Me and his friends were like wild. They had like a mattress and so he's two or three years older than me, so he's like I think he's thirty five now, so I'm thirty three, I think he's thirty five.
Speaker 1: So this is this is a generational thing. We all used to do this ladders.
Speaker 8: Dude, they would like do the fake Blood Ship was.
Speaker 1: Like the worst thing WW could have done for any of the healthcare in Canada.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: Kids just smashing chairs off each other's backs like they.
Speaker 8: Did all that stuff. And like I had this camera. I used to film everything I like we did. I did like a show I called the Tommy Thompson Show, and it was like it was like jackass so we used to push each other down the hills and shopping carts, jump off roofs. I I my friend was like wanted to impress everybody, I think because he was like really poor and and so he would do most of the stunt so where I would do, like the eating terrible shit like I drank who can drink the most vinegar? I always won stuff like that, and uh, and I had this camera, so they wanted to use it. And then they were like and they might I'm not sure my mom or dad thought at that time, but they're like, I don't know, maybe thirteen fourteen. They're like hitting each other with chairs, jumping off ladders. I They're like getting me to go once and then they whip me really hard with a metal chain and I was like, yeah, I'm not doing this anymore. No thanks. You guys can have your fucking weird fun understained mattress, under mattress so in the middle of a backyard like a fucking little townhouse shits so fuck.
Speaker 2: These guys have really long cybery any chance.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately not. And then the one guy that was super into it became a jacked meathead and did a ton of roids like so much roids happens, no and for it. He's just a bouncer. I remember seeing at a club one day when I was am I early. I was like, hey, I haven't seen lung time. What happened to you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 8: You look like the Hulk? I wonder I will get to at some point. But one of the videos I sent you is of the Elon Musk robot, and it's just like, it's fucking weird. Man. We're going to a spot.
Speaker 2: Where do you want to look for it?
Speaker 8: I don't know how to, but yeah, just look it's it's you should see like it's like outside looks like a robot.
Speaker 2: I think this is the one. All right, something that is anyone?
Speaker 5: So you can have.
Speaker 8: Come on?
Speaker 2: I damn me down? What are we doing on?
Speaker 8: Optimus can talk? Yeah, it's just wait he goes like this.
Speaker 1: See that?
Speaker 2: Can you give a peace sign? Can you do the peace side? Other one?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah.
Speaker 8: The weirdest thing is they make the voice sound so human it's scary.
Speaker 2: They did an I robot as well. Do you remember how that ended?
Speaker 8: Yeah? That's it. I actually that's actually a dec Will Smith is a weird scientology fuck boy. But I I think that movie was decent and it showed the repercussions of some of this stuff of like allowing them to have their own mind, uh, and then what they could think and some of the there's some of those creepy ones with the guy, like the guy implemented he made like a robot head of his wife and put her consciousness in this robot and it's like this weird black lady and she's like, no, I'm like talking to it and it's fucking weird. Man, And he's like, this is my wife. It's like, is it your wife? Like it's fucking weird. Someone said, I dressed like a up like a black hockey player back in the day. Guaranteed you to play better than the leaves made if you will. I had a friend, this kid I knew growing up, and he played a black guy. He he dressed up like a black guy for Halloween and at either at the time, we're like, WHOA, that's.
Speaker 2: Like crazy, how you did that?
Speaker 8: But that's fucking alter No, no, no, it's funny. It's funny because uh, well, we're gonna re upload it again for people rumble and stuff. Is our Halloween special where my buddy Billy dressed up like Trudeau and we put him. He didn't he didn't have a costume. This is two years ago, and I'm like, well, like, uh, I was like, and I was thinking. I was like, what can we do? I was like, do you have a suit. He's like yeah, And I was like, all right, I'm gonna get you dollar store a clown makeup and we're gonna dress you like Trudeau. And the whole time he's being like, yeah, you gotta get the vaccine man and all this shit. But this kid dressed up like a gangster like kind of feel and then put like literally blackface on. Unfortunately, he died in a car crash recently, like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: So my daughter's first first Halloween, I took out as a piglet and I bought the Winning the Pooh costume.
Speaker 8: That's hilarious. Now they're doing demonic Winny the Poop because because obviously I know all the ship because the class horror cast is we did that. We watched that Grinch horror movie like as a watch along for Patreon. It's fucking horrible. Uh. But there's the Winnie the Pooh one.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: Blood and and because they're the copyright. Yeah, I haven't watched it yet, but because the copyright is like out there, they want to like uh kind of make it into a franchise. They want to do like Peter Pan a bunch of these weird ones that they're able to get now because it's like free, and uh, I'll watch it for ship ships and giggles. Like some of the more fun stuff that we've done on the horp side of ship is like watching really bad ship because sometimes it's like it's so absurd you're just laughing at it, and people, especially on Rumble, allows that a little it's a little more lenient. We've watched like Leprechaun Back to the Hood and like and commentated on it and shit so bad. There's leprechan that goes to the hood. He's in the hood and then he goes back to the hood. And there's a very funny part of me and my friends Al used to laugh at where this guy baseball bat drive bys his is this guy he's like his motorcycle and he's like revs up and it's like knocks this guy with his baseball bat literally drive by a baseball. Uh, so dumb.
Speaker 2: Just say, what's up to the guys over on goam TV.
Speaker 8: That's awesome, what's up guys?
Speaker 2: Sorry guys, it's not your typical stream probably.
Speaker 8: For no, no, this is a lot different. We we did mention the juice, I don't worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got that out of the.
Speaker 8: So fucked yeah. I so for everyone watching, it's I've I just got a bunch of just weird haunted videos and that was just gonna see if it thinks it's.
Speaker 2: Real or not. Yeah, we can watch some of those.
Speaker 8: Yeah, then we'll get to the costumes later, because that's what that was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: I think these are pretty much.
Speaker 8: If you're ever gonna try a pumpkin beer because it's weird. Uh, this one by Flying Monkey's Theater of Madness is actually quite good. It's a it's a it's a pretty good pumpkin beer, and this is the only time you can drink it. So I'm like, oh, you know, I'll get some pumpkin beer. My buddy was making fun of me. Yeah, then then he tried it and he's like, oh, this is actually really good.
Speaker 1: Rightfully, So I think you should be making to let your spice beer there.
Speaker 8: I know, he was making find me on the one.
Speaker 2: Street up that beer at Starbucks.
Speaker 8: Can't go to Tim Hortens anymore. You either go with the fucking jeets or the trans people. It's like, that's why you got some port coffee shops.
Speaker 2: Just make your own.
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's why I sell coffee.
Speaker 8: Get your own, That's what I do.
Speaker 2: Get yourself some Philip's blood.
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 2: I'm drinking move said.
Speaker 1: This is actually the first case of beer I've bought, uh, or any alcohol that I've.
Speaker 2: Had since off tour.
Speaker 8: That's good, though.
Speaker 2: I had some on tour and then I just yeah, just stay away from it.
Speaker 8: That was good. I'll be uh yeah, I'll be getting there. I'd rather drink beer from a pumpkin. Yeah, everyone should. Yeah, I dare. I implore people to try it. It actually is not as bad as you think it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it sounds bad.
Speaker 8: It does sound bad. I've actually always wanted to do this for last year and eventually maybe we'll do it because how do you make contact it? But I wanted to like have me and the my buddies that co host with me, is like, have pumpkins set up everyone, have a camera set up and then carve a pumpkin, but let no one see what you're making, and then judge everybody's pumpkin at the end. One of the first episodes I ever did it with the show like that was like seven years ago. We never got released, and we're like it was the first one. I was trying to figure out how to do this show. Me and my buddies were all like drinking as fucking like his apartment and they're like trying to carve pumpkins while we're recording, and it just it was terrible, like I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: Well, the past two years, I've bought a pumpkin just to shoot it.
Speaker 8: That's actually really fun. That would be sweet.
Speaker 2: You tried to carve a pumpkin with the twenty two. That's fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I still do. I like I actually should have said you some. But I've done some like pretty crazy pumpkins, like I've done like it that was actually pretty well done. I did Venom one year. I did Freddy Krueger's Glove. I did Michael Myers like as weird. This is my four taste why joy right out of life is the more spooky aspects of things and she's like that, so I try to Yeah, I got you only live once, so just kind of enjoy yourself as much as you can.
Speaker 2: Exactly, everybody's gotta try a twenty two.
Speaker 8: I want to do that ship that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Well, it's literally the definition of target practice, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, pumpkins sound fun. Do some squashing.
Speaker 2: Actually it was it lethal weapon.
Speaker 1: Mel Gibson and when he shows up at the shooting range and he just, uh, there's Danny Glover sitting there. He does the old neck crack with his revolver bang and he shot the gat between the eyes.
Speaker 2: Mel gets in there. She puts it twice as far bank.
Speaker 1: Bank Bank Bank Bank Bank, bank Bank comes back with a smiley face.
Speaker 8: It's fucking sick. I haven't said for me a long time. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was good ship back when it was. Hollywood loved Mel for being a nut.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's uh, I don't know something about him. I feel like he kind of knows some ship that's going on.
Speaker 2: Oh he knows.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, he's said that Stephenson.
Speaker 2: He called Naomi Campbell.
Speaker 1: I think he colored an oven Dodger or something like that.
Speaker 8: That's fucking funny. Wild he uh, he said that Christopher. He saw Christopher walk and float. They were talking on a rooftop and he said that he he saw him, like I can't remember the whole video. He talks him on a video and he's like we like we're on this like rooftop. I was talking to him. We were like smoke a cigarette some ship and then he essentially like said something like you know, watch this, see what happens or whatever, and then Christopher walking started like floating and ship and he swears by there's a video of him talking about this ship. It's weird.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing that. Yeah, Melon knows what's going on. He talks about them being selling baby blood and shit like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he wandered that docre tons of people talking about this ship and.
Speaker 2: He was doing, uh, what about the roth childs or something like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I don't know where that is because they talked about that faggot Tim Cool talked about it for a second. I fucking hate that stupid fucking.
Speaker 2: Shyla Buffs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I actually like Shot. There's something about that guy that I've like, I've always liked him when I was a kid and stuff like that, and I always thought he was like like an interesting actor. But then I remember there's an episode uh we did it and I was like, uh, and I was like I know. I was like, why all my fucking uh, why are all my uh all all the people I love turning into predators. My buddy's like shoe fits and I was like, fuck you. And it was it was on a Valentine's Day special and he's wearing a pink button up fucking like dress shirt and I was like, look at you. You look like you're going on a day with your mother and you're gonna fucking kill her. We're like where we used to be, like super fucking ruthless on each other. Even stevens Man's classic.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to be with your friends. You don't treat your friends like ship, are you really friends?
Speaker 8: That's true.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to talk amazing behind their backs and to their face.
Speaker 8: Ah fuck.
Speaker 2: We got some of these costumes here too.
Speaker 8: These are so some of them were fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Such a weird mask lead with my favorite one.
Speaker 8: There's a couple of that's actually so funny. Uh. There's one guy. I think we had the one guy who's like the yellow pudding or whatever. It's fucked.
Speaker 2: So funny.
Speaker 8: It's a white guy.
Speaker 2: That's great, brilliant.
Speaker 8: Oh that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure about that one.
Speaker 8: That's disgusting. I don't know why you'd even think like it'd be so funny and dressed up like a bloody tampon, so hilarious. No Christopher floating instead of.
Speaker 2: Christopher christ floating.
Speaker 8: That's actually hilarious. Man, that would be funny to have that mask.
Speaker 2: What's going through his head?
Speaker 8: A fucking bomb? I thought it looked better when I'd say, yeah, it's a bomb.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's so much more to meet CI what this guy's Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: I agree. I actually want to cover him at some point on the show.
Speaker 2: And then just the most prolific terrorists in the world. You just like toss his body out to see is like a Muslim ritual or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where the fuck in the Koran doesn't say tossed the guy out of a helicopter into a fucking ocean.
Speaker 8: There's different. Uh so there's uh people because he was on dallasis when the and the CIA knew this, right, they were like he was an asset Tim Ausman, right they Uh, the there's different versions of the story, but like from what I heard is that he was already dead during George Bush's error era and then uh error and then so they they the Bush was tanking or whatever. But when Obama was in presidency, he was starting to tank, people started to distrust him and all this stuf. So they even though he was dead, they organized this plot to have Osam bin Laden or Obama catch with his government, catch Osam bid Laden and kill him and then it would maybe raise some sympathy or I don't know, like people would like Obama again. That's one of the theories that he was already dead and they just like made everything's theater, right, It's all scripted everything. It's like it's like it's like the w ef right or the w w F. It's all scripted ship that they're trying to sell people.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like I heard somebody say that about Trump. Trump went on WWF to play this character. It just never stopped being that character after that.
Speaker 8: It seems sure like he's doing that shit. Man. It's so and it is fucking weird. But they I think that he died in the early two thousands, if not maybe even the late nineties and they just used him as a scapegoat. They dubbed one of the tapes of him in the cave it was like created, it's all. It's all fake, man, that is fake. And someone said, pumpkin beer is good.
Speaker 2: I agree, Corporal. You've been demoted private dag too, and I.
Speaker 8: Know Sa'm a die no one. Yeah, a lot of people think that.
Speaker 1: But you look at the whole Trump thing and it works entirely into the American psyche day anti.
Speaker 8: Hero Yeah you need a cold? Is that no?
Speaker 2: I just grab it sweet stone.
Speaker 1: Cold was the anti hero of the rock like.
Speaker 8: They used it with everything. I was just talking about this.
Speaker 2: Anti heroes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, on on class or caves, talking about like how they in some of that movies, they like wanted sympathy for fucking leather Face, where it's like he's a mentally retarded psychopath, right, so they they were trying to like merit sympathy, like this is why he's so messed up, hurt people, hurt people. And they did this with like, uh every like all these Disney movies. It's like feel bad for Correla Deville. She killed dogs, but this is why she killed dogs. It's because somebody hurt her, and it's just like, oh.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear that Captain Hook's actually the good guy?
Speaker 8: So and all that bloss boys, and there's so many weird things like that, Like all the winn winn of the Pooh characters are all fucking drugs. That yeah, what is it actually?
Speaker 2: Looking up?
Speaker 8: Christopher is on drugs and he and he's imagining all of that ship. So he's imagining all the characters.
Speaker 2: Look this up, maybe Christopher robins and a cola. It's just a stream fucking state.
Speaker 8: Uh, here we go, characters, So yours marijuana? He doesn't care. He's low reactions, lack of motivation. Piglet is uh afraid of anything in paranoid, constantly being chased mushrooms. I don't agree with that when I've done a ton of mushrooms. But maybe you can have bad trips. Rabbit gets everyone's in everyone's business and constantly needs everything cocaine.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: Tigger can't calm down, bounces around all the time. He is never tired. He's ecstasy. Uh Pooh loves his sweets and the and has the wildest imagination LSD. Christopher Robin talks to animals. Hallucinogenics, and then the owl is always the one that helps. He's the dealer. The owl's the dealer.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: I've heard about that long time ago. It's like it's just a joke. But who the fucking knows.
Speaker 2: Some of these trying to call me as a treatment.
Speaker 8: I have so many stupid sound effects on this board, my buddy, some of these costumes yet do it?
Speaker 2: Sorry, did we leave off? There's a bloody tampon I think was the last one's load? Yeah, what the fuck?
Speaker 8: So funny? That's not fucking actress?
Speaker 2: Is this coolio?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That was actually she I can't remember the funk that what that's not actress? I knew at the time, racist costume actress. I don't know what's she's She's supposed to be doing a black uh yeah, right there, Julian who regrets uh blackface after activists backlash. Of course, she was just supposed to be like a prisoner. Uh so, her and her friends all dressed up, but she decided to do blackface for being a prisoner. You know, so I just think it's tan face. She's not even that black.
Speaker 2: No, it's like Donald Trump face.
Speaker 8: Did I tell you how when I was twelve, I was in a play and they put me in brown face. Did I ever tell you that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: But you need to tell me that.
Speaker 8: Okay, But but it's so it's a fucking weird story. My mom was in this play, uh, and it was called No Sex Please. We're British. It's a it's a play that's gone along in Britain for a long time. So they brought it here and they had this like little like theater where they were doing stuff. I was young, I was like twelve. I was like a stage hand and the guy that essentially he was a British guy that brought it here and then kind of rewrote it a little bit and kind of changed some things and then brought it to an audience over here. And this sounds fucking weird. My mom was a Swedish prostitute in the play, uh, And then so I was just a backhand. There was nothing crazy racy, but then there was stuff that was racist because we were racist quotations we were They're like, do you want to be part of the play? And I was like, yeah, that'd be fucking cool to get on stage like whatever. Right, I was helping out with like move and stuff around, pulling things up, moving the stage around, and then like, okay, well you're gonna be a delivery boy. So the director is gonna make an appearance, the guy that's essentially directing the show, and he's gonna come in as a delivery guy and you're gonna be his son. You have one line. And then so they literally I had like a shag long hair. I have a photo of the summerre half the show for the fans of my show, and they put me in brown face and they put my fucking hair in that little fucking weird shit that they do with their kids. And then I walked up on stage and I was supposed to be pushing a dolly and he was like all right, and he was dressed up, had a fucking turban on his head, and he walked on stage and delivering the and I was like coming no, like just kind of came out and pushed the dolly and.
Speaker 5: He got canceled.
Speaker 8: After one night they had to take out the characters.
Speaker 2: Did anybody get it on tape?
Speaker 8: Like someone must have it. I know there's a picture of me with all of the cast, and you I'm like a little boy, I'm twelve, Like I look fucking like a child, but you can see me in the corn I have like almost like a you know what you remember, like all the Sobey's people used to wear that. There's like doctor outfits with like the green around the neck, like the people that worked at Sobey. It is so long ago, sure, yeah, yeah, and so it was like a caution like that, and that was I was literally a brown face. And that's like so funny I saw on the show. I was like, I was twelve, and I was encouraged. I was like, Trudeau did it four times, you know, I didn't once as a kid, and I was nothing.
Speaker 1: This is nothing back in the day when the nations and there was clear borders and lines between people. Like I've seen Indians make fun of fucking Chinese, Chinese make.
Speaker 2: Fun of blacks. We do fucking We would hire Chinese people. We just tapize.
Speaker 8: Chinese Japanese look at these or whatever.
Speaker 2: Dirty knees, Dirty knees. That was a one of the songs growing up.
Speaker 8: I thought it was. That's so funny. It's like uh in Django unchained or whatever, when he's like you watch your wife make these masks and he's like I can't say fucking ship and Jonah Hill has got like the eye calls and even right as weird as it is, I've had four different fans of the show. Uh tell me that I sound like Joonah Hill. Nobody's nobody hears it, but my boys like maybe you know.
Speaker 2: I don't sure, Okay, there's a little bit of raspy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know. Four different people not like this. It's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Are we allowed to go as Aladdin?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Right? We should? It used to be a compliment.
Speaker 8: Well, and that's the idea of like the remember when the.
Speaker 1: Russians, the Russian figure skaters dressed up as Native Americans.
Speaker 8: I think, sorry, my grammar really liked that ship and.
Speaker 2: They were more Why did you just take it as a compliment?
Speaker 8: Yeah? The biggest recognized, like the biggest form of flattery is you know, copying somebody, right, like, And that's the whole thing with like the that that the not the black Hawks logo, I hate sports like the Red Sox. The one that was like and it was approved by uh black Hawk natives or what they approved all of the ship, well most of.
Speaker 1: The ship, yeah, like they why do you think half the military equipment was named after ship like Apache, Like.
Speaker 8: Jeremy's like, I'm a voice expert. I can hear it. How that you said it? Great? It's like a fucking four different people. And I was like, man, there's no way.
Speaker 2: Man, I did hear it. It's yeah, it's there.
Speaker 8: Well, at least he got fit and I went to a therapist and just complained about his fucking life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy's another he's a nutty jew.
Speaker 2: What else we got that's fucked?
Speaker 8: That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Where are you going like that?
Speaker 8: I know, imagine walking on the street wearing that ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not hanging out with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're talking.
Speaker 8: That's so funny. I'm surprised. It's just so blurry. What the fuck? So hilarious?
Speaker 2: That? Uh was awesome?
Speaker 8: That Indian guy I told you that I work with he was He was wearing a white sweater at work and I was like, just pull it up, man, and he did it. And I was like, you fucking racist.
Speaker 2: People, forget Oh, this guy's canceled.
Speaker 8: I guess, I don't know. Faces not awesome. It was used to This is funny, man. She used to be my fucking crush. When I was a kid. H yeah, man, that's her like boyfriend guy whatever the fuck. But like I'm like, realistically, I don't find that offense.
Speaker 2: I think he looks awesome.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's sick.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good fucking costume, and that's appropriation.
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, my buddy, my buddy Brett. That's been on the show. He he went for Halloween dressed up like a native. He has a fucking real head dress. Uh, And he just didn't wear a shirt and wore like pants and had a little axe. And then I made him wear it on one of the shows. And I don't care because your audience. I I joked, I was like, yeah, he got this from his grandmother, so I actually have upstairs.
Speaker 2: I was gonna wear that one today.
Speaker 8: But yeah, yeah he's got his, he's got his U his grandfather's trench coat. It's fucking wild man.
Speaker 2: We'll go next year.
Speaker 8: That's actually very smart.
Speaker 2: Not bad, not bad. I'm sure he got one. He probably got at least one.
Speaker 8: Thanks thanks record record record tued record record tude. Yeah, I appreciate that. We're a different kind of show. The Mam mcgraham thinks that's fucking funny. I'd buy that ship just for fun.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's funny. I wanted to bring back for our shows.
Speaker 1: I probably shouldn't say this because we haven't let Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to bring back the old wrestling Pham hands.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that'd be hilarious.
Speaker 1: Right, I wanted to bring those and sell those at the fucking dude.
Speaker 8: That actually would have been a funny idea.
Speaker 1: Dude, the Griff shop at the DAGs, Like, uh, the Dag shows that we did during the tour, we were looking at like we do phone hands.
Speaker 8: I got so I got my one buddy wants shirts and stuff like that because I'm I wear to like work party ship and I was ring my day. He's like that thing's sick man with a little ram skull. And I was like it's a go but uh and then he's like I gotta get one. And I was like he's like, I was looking it all over and he's like, it's funny the things that you see when you or the the articles or whatever and what comes up when you look up daggle on And I was like, yeah, man, I was like that's what I had. I told I told him. I was like you know, when I had Jeremy and I joked, I was like, it's funny to read your Wikipedia because it's just like bullshit, and he wants a shirt. So I was like, they're getting it up and running again. But I was like, I'll let you know. I was like, they'll appreciate the support.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I got to find out and maybe Jeremy can ask his audience tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we're going to redo the old design or we're gonna come up with something new. Yeah, it's pretty lazy to come up with the old design, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Why don't you do a couple different So, like, we don't do the same at least you guys are making more money when we do our merch We just essentially I put the design the company like te Public does everything for us, and then we get in a lot of money. But I'd rather people rep it and it's easier on my end at least, right, But if you like, that's.
Speaker 1: The lazy way of doing it, right, We order a lot, yeah, and then sell it from here, Like so I get an idea, we have it in stock when you order it, so it.
Speaker 2: Comes out right away.
Speaker 8: Well, I know, and that's this is the only feasible way because I can't. I cannot afford that at this point, so to be able to do that ship. But people are able and we have like fans in like the UK and ship that ended up.
Speaker 2: And if you want to for there's a lot of moving parts.
Speaker 1: If you want to sell different things for different products, right, like you have to order them in.
Speaker 2: First to put up the capital.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, for like because we make sure it's gonna sell.
Speaker 1: Books, stickers, shirts, hoodies, hats, all different fucking suppliers though I know there.
Speaker 8: That's why I don't mind doing it through Like I'll just use a bunch of different like company and we get like nothing front by rather people wrap it like we have we have like beer cups and they're fucking cool with like the the strange brew logo on it, with the Reptilian ship like and the thing is it's just for now. I've had people offer it, We're like, oh, we can only ship in Canada. We can, And I'm like, we have fans, all of them, mostly in the States. That's our biggest audience. But it is it is a project right to do and want to put money into it.
Speaker 1: Is, and I was actually lucky to be able to be in this situ situation. I was in to be able to do that. And actually I'm gonna be getting back out of soon. Jeremy might be announcement today.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I forgot I always got my ring in the background of my floating. It's just gnarly, right, And I joked I first got it because I wore it out to a work party thing as a joke, and uh, I was like, it's a fucking pimpering and then and then my body, I was like, you could fucking punch somebody in the head. And I was like, you would have like the flag symbol in their forehead. Probabs like that's actually pretty gnarly. They're all looking at it and shere like cool, and my boss was looking at.
Speaker 1: It, but yeah, they were. That was our first item actually, to the guy who hooked us up with those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool.
Speaker 1: If you want to have those maids, you can't get them for order. You have to put up the capital to guess all of those first. So like, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 8: It made me, It made me laugh. I I told that. I told Jeremy that I got one, and he was like Oh, it's not a pimpering. He's like, if you if I sound like, if you hit it three times like a bell, you'll hear Hitler whisper to you or some shit. I was like, it's like possessed by Philip the Goat, And I was like, I made me fucking laugh. Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, if you look, you knock out one of the diamonds.
Speaker 1: There's actually a whistle hoole in it.
Speaker 8: So funny. Yeah, what what costume do we have next? So we just did the period face I think right, Oh in the Native.
Speaker 2: Not bad, not bad. Yeah, that's a one time gig. It we used to be funny.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's not anymore. That guy in the background being a weird ha, this is fucked. Who that's supposed to be?
Speaker 2: Is that a baby on his crotch?
Speaker 8: Yep, he's supposed to be Gary Glitter. Uh. So do you know who Jimmy Saville is? Yeah, so jim He was in the same kind of crowd as Jimmy Savell. We did four hours on Jimmy Savile, four and a half hours. It's so fucked man, And near the end, my buddy like the one guy's not on the show anymore. But I was like, we all dressed up like Jimmy Saville, and I was like, I don't know if this is for bad taste. We had like fake teeth, I had like a funk, I stole my wig. I try to make my face look white because he looks fucking creepy. If you guys don't know who Jimmy Saville is, look.
Speaker 1: Up, that's a fucking I've seen somebody dress up as him, probably and that was a good casture. Yeah, he is a very distinct look like, you know who that guy is when you see it.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, I'll share, I'll share my screen. Jimmy Saville is a fucking gnarly looking fuck man. Look at the Oh that's the guy from the show. Look at this guy, man, look at this guy. This guy's one of the creepiest people on the fucking planet. We do like four hours on this fucking styga path and you're the d My buddy's like, are we done with this? And I was like, no, he's a magician. His wand is his wand is his cigar? And like there's all these like claims that he like does this OCLL practice magic? And I was like bringing up all this fucked up ship. He's one of the scariest looking fucking pedos. Man, they were gonna they're gonna do a show on it.
Speaker 2: What men don't have bangs?
Speaker 8: Yeah, look at that ship. Scary is looking. Fucking dude, there's someone that did do a costume. Yeah, look at that so fucked.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 8: We literally all dressed up like him, and I'm like, like I said, I don't know if it's bad taste, but whatever, I dressed like Dahmer. I was like, I don't care, it's fucking for fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: He's a necrophiliac too. He supposedly fucked the dead. He fucked mentally handicapped people that were like in there. He would buy essentially, he would buy out hospitals that house people that had like disorders and stuff, so it was easy access. It's fun. It's fuck four hundred victims, supposedly.
Speaker 9: All right, I think about this before I'm gonna look for I'll bring it up and look at a couple of more costumes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's take a look at this next one.
Speaker 8: Eh. I just that it's a black ideaic. Is it's fucking stupid? Yeah, there's no such thing as white privilege. Man, Yeah, exactly, that's fine.
Speaker 2: No, there should be white privilege. That should be a thing.
Speaker 1: I think I'm an advocate for white privilege. If you're living in a white country, you should have privilege over the people that are coming here illegally and that are coming here temporarily.
Speaker 2: So yes, I think that white privilege should be a thing.
Speaker 8: It's it's fine because you were playing at that and I was gonna do a video because it's like, I can I have a weird way of just capturing people with within a minute, just be able to put out my thought in a minute and minute and a half. That's I got. That's why I've had big accounts on TikTok because it was easy to do that. And then they all get taken down or whatever. But I like my like I had no fucking all my friends are poor. The only rich kid I knew was this kid Scott. He's Youngernes and he would he would dress in uh like clothes when I was going up. They had holes in it because he wanted to blend in with us, and he had a pool in his house. And all of us were like living in fucking duplexes and shit and like in a very low middle class and then yeah, and then he's like fucking wearing ripped like van shirts and stuff and trying to like fit in with us. I remember going to a dance and I wore a fucking Ransom shirt and it was held together by safety pins. Weirdly chicks like that though, they're like, man, I like your Ransom shirt. I'm like, it's barely on my body, but sure.
Speaker 2: You still have it.
Speaker 8: That was as weird as is a buddy. It was a buddy's older brothers shirt, and I was like, and I wore his fucking plaid pants. They had zippers all over them and safetyes. I was like fucking twelve, and now I look, fuck man, I was such a punk kid. I was like, I was like a good stuy authority, and now they're all fucking shills price sticky.
Speaker 2: Not bad. That's a good looking firehead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's funny. It's fun Like I'm a surprised how creative people get, you know what I mean. It's it's actually kind of but like some people would get like super creative with that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what, maybe I should be the one that do that fucking caution them with the SS uniform and that jew coming out of the other the all great ideas. You have to put them into practice yourself. You can't you expect it to be done.
Speaker 2: I Uh.
Speaker 8: People like it's funny because it's a staple of Canadian ship whatever. Right, so we went. It was very cheap, right, We went and saw Kenny versus Beendy live and everyone's like their jew. I know know, they're fucking Jewish. K but I grew up watching that ship. They humiliate each other, they're fucked in the head while both of them.
Speaker 1: It was peak degenerously. Man, that is a Jew taking advantage of a boy over and over and over again.
Speaker 8: They were both Jewish.
Speaker 2: I watched it with you.
Speaker 8: He was uh Christian, Yeah, but he was born Jewish, he claims, because there was a there there was an episode about who's the better Jew and Spenny really wasn't a Jew, right, so we went get this. This was crazy so like it was cheap and it was near where we were, so like, ah, fuck it, man, we grew up watching this stuff. It was funny at the time, right, Like it was like Canadian television. People can shoot on as much as they want, but like it was something that was like, especially around Ontario, was a big thing, and uh so went and saw them and get get this. So we're sitting there all sorts of like most of the nerdy people and these little fucking weird nerds sit down and they're like, uh start heckling a bit, and the one guy kind looks at Country Bumpkin. We said, this chick that that is very familiar looks it looks like like every other chick out a Palestinian protest white non binary chick. And they start yelling, are you a Zionist? Kenny? Are you a Zionist? And they're like yelling this it's a small fucking like it's like maybe like uh sixty people or whatever, and even I said, I said to my wife, but I was like some people definitely heard me. I was like, I was like, fuck Israel. But like this is a comedy show.
Speaker 2: Like it was like and it was.
Speaker 8: It was decently funny, like I had a couple of beers or whatever. It's enjoyable. And they were like screaming and Spenny was like, it's me or them. It's me or them kicked him and they had to like obviously kick them out and they're like point at them. But it was just the typical people where I'm like, you're probably a communist quotations and you like and you're part of oh you like are not buyinary and are part of the community all that ship, and it's like you people are so easily pawned and moved on a chessboard. It's hilarious. I mean, this is a comedy show. People are just coming here to like escape that fucking reality.
Speaker 2: I don't know a good a good troll can be utilized. I mean, if it would be a good if it was.
Speaker 8: I don't know if he is or whatever. It was just it was it was actually pretty cheap, so we're like, we'll go, and it was. It was funny for what they did, but not as funny as I thought it would be. It's they're getting old and they're gonna diet anyway.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I love that show.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, he too. Now when I look at it, it was just pure degenerously. They introduced I know, he got it.
Speaker 8: How do you not know?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 8: They showed some of those clips in their live thing and I was like, how did you not know?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 8: And me and the wife we watched her recently, like we're having a couple drinks like months ago, and I was like, listen to the voice though, I was like in the face, I was like there's always these like I was. I was just so hurting for Like I love that Who Can Drink the Most Beer episode because I thought it was very clever that he gets fake beer and it's just like you're just like you're watching your friend get wasted and then you're just like just sober, but you have to drink all that fucking fake ship which we ad. That's my favorite episode.
Speaker 2: It's a great episode.
Speaker 8: He ships himself, Yeah, he does. He ships himself dancing in the yard in the rain with an octopus. Like my favorite parts he's like, what's wrong man? You can blow the big worst fart or something like that biggest fart who could ship? They keep the shipping their pants alongest's so fucked. My favorite part of that water where he's like uh, He's like uh, He's like what's wrong man.
Speaker 5: He's like I was fucking born man, And he's like just.
Speaker 8: Tripping balls man, like they would have like he probably gave him a lot because the way he was acting was like Jesus christ Man. Yeah, he was out there like and it was this Canadian television. It was something that wasn't it was pushed against the juice.
Speaker 2: Do you remember you remember when he Spedy left, He was off the shows.
Speaker 1: He was trying to replace some of Ship, so he just replaced him with people from within Toronto.
Speaker 2: So he had like Xanta. I don't know if you know who Xanta is.
Speaker 1: I think there was this guy who was like always met out or whatever high on ship, like I don't know if they got his dose to drong, but he was jacked. Yeah, walk around in a fucking Santa hat and red red pants all the time and just run around doing push.
Speaker 2: Ups like yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when he would start, when you would start to hurt in his last push ups, you start to go hydraulics working. Yeah, oh dude, he would just drop. He was doing push ups all over Toronto.
Speaker 8: Imagine being on steroids and meth man like so crazy. Coke is one thing, but like being methed out where we're also trying to get jacked is like such a weird thing.
Speaker 2: Plenty of guys doing that, I'm sure.
Speaker 8: So fucking bizarre, like tripping balls, what other costumes.
Speaker 2: We have, there's plenty of them doing that. Who we got next one?
Speaker 8: It's just fucking stupid. But it's clever, not bad.
Speaker 2: It's not bad. It's pretty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, for sure, something I tried. Man, I looked everywhere trying to find, like most offensive costumes. This is just funny, not bad.
Speaker 1: I thought when I saw it, I'm like, oh, that's one of his costumes.
Speaker 2: I saw the beard I couldn't tell. Looked a little demonic, right, like, so.
Speaker 8: Weird, that's funny.
Speaker 2: There's a filter that does that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know it's fucking weird. Yeah, his struggles with addiction only has outly made him stronger. I thought this was just fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Who are those? They look familiar? I actually don't know Bert Nerdy. I mean like the guy actually looks.
Speaker 8: The fat guy looks familiar. Yeah, oh, George costume? Is that funny? It's clever? Whatever?
Speaker 1: Like you remember like these old horror movies, Like how old are you? He said thirty three?
Speaker 8: Yeah this year?
Speaker 1: So, but I was kind of a different era of horror movies. Yeah, I was watching horror movies when you were born. And I'm not trying to be an asshole. I was watching, yeah, horror movies long before, but actually bad horror movies. I was watching Friday the thirteenth and anywhere in Elm Street and you go back and watch that ship. Now, it's embarrassing that I was scared.
Speaker 8: I know, I know it is. I watched Night Street was I was eight when I first saw it, and it got me like into horror because I was like it was goofy and stupid. It almost makes you like as crazy as it is, you're like rooting for the bad guy, which is fucked up. And I talked about this on the show that we do, where I'm like, it is bizarre that, like, you know, the way we glorify some of the violence and and and like you want to relate with Freddy Krueger. He's fucking funny. Man's charismatic, right, and then it's like he's a child predator, murderer, and and he's like making jokes like you know, like all the ship that he does, welcome to my world, bitch, and like says like and it's just like cool, like you know, like this guy's like just fucking hilarious man, And so it's just so fucking funny and and it was just weird to grow up watching stuff like that. I used to draw like when I.
Speaker 2: Was a.
Speaker 1: Characters and made like franchises off them, like Jason Freddie, Michael Myers, Hell Raiser.
Speaker 8: Yeah we we we've covered so we so far. We covered uh the whole deep Dive in the Network Street and fra thirteenth recently and just at check in Shabascar. That's why I have this, uh, And it's fucking fun to do because it's like I grew up loving these movies. I was a kid, Like drawing Jason on a piece of paper, like it was just fun. I was a kid. I found that more enjoyable than like Spider Man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's a sick drug to give children, tho when you think it is, because I used to love getting.
Speaker 8: Scared me too.
Speaker 2: It was an adrenaline people getting killed. Like yeah, And we talk about this stuff because it's fucked.
Speaker 8: It's not good. I mean, we're not saying that it's even good. That we're just fans of it. Like even we joked about how like we turned out fine and we watched this ship like for a long time. We're kids, both of us. Uh, It's funny. He's in Ireland and I'm in Canada and we think of very much alike in the way about the government issues, Uh, horror movies, music, whatever it might be. It's fine. You can find people like that across the world. And uh, it's just fascinating because you you start to as you get oldie analyze those movies. Why was I watching this? Why was this intriguing? Why did they push these things? It became like a taboothy. That's how we saw it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: You remember you go to like a store and there's vhs is on the wall and you're like, that looks crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the first form of mark could I hear it?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Well the covers Man. You know amount of people that bought the Jack Frost. You remember that horror movie of the Snowman where he's like murdering people. So people bought that movie because at the same time the Jack Frost that Michael Keaton was in came out. So people were buying that horror movie and they probably made a ton of money because they thought that it was the Michael Keaton Jack Frost where he dies and he becomes a fucking snowman. It's like the sadest movie ever. We should probably do a Christmas fucking live shoot. It's gotta be fun. I've said, it's a weird fucking shit that we've done in the past.
Speaker 1: With the show I was supposed to do with Thanksgiving stream, but I thought it'd be rude to have, you know, four guys sitting in my house quiet while me and Ferry are doing kind of a stream, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like, shut up, guys, we're busy. Have you seen that movie? So for for new a Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: What movie?
Speaker 8: It's it's pretty new, Uh Eli Roth did it? I feel like you might like it. It's kind of it's a slasher film. There's nothing really crazy and it like wokes uh Shipbuilgrimi Indians in it. That would be awesome, But no, Uh, it's so it's a.
Speaker 2: Flash film from like the first Thanksgiving.
Speaker 8: So no, it's like these people go and there's like it's black Friday, so it's the American Thanksgiving, right, and uh they everyone gets trampled. Uh they're not opening the doors. Tim Dillon Uh is like one of the like a security guards at uh at the thing. And then that people are getting trampled die and then you're like, well, obviously a villain was born from this. Uh, and it's like and then he starts murdering people in a pilgrim costume. So here I'll share it so so you can see what it looks like. It's actually like. For one of the newer horror movies, I actually.
Speaker 2: Did did like it, watched the movie in a while. There was one I watched with.
Speaker 8: It's a it's a it's decent movie. Uh Eli, So this was a it was in a commercial for a horror movie he did in the past, and then they just made the idea look at the ship. It's yeah, I think you would like it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or what was that when they did with like Abe Lincoln Vampire Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the Vampire Hunter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 8: Look the mask, it's pretty like it. There's some good kill scenes. It's just fun for fucking But it's so funny that they do shit like that.
Speaker 2: Asking my buddy what that horror movie we watched together. It was just the guy would put on it was like a wolf mask or something like that.
Speaker 8: Sounds familiar the recent.
Speaker 1: Uh fairly Reese like we we were on shrewms and we're just thrown a horror movie right this fucking last year.
Speaker 2: Good, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: There's actually a movie, a Swedish movie, Midnight Summer's Dream.
Speaker 2: I think that was Midnight Summer or something like that.
Speaker 8: Midsommar Midsommar Midsummer. Yeah, that movie. Fuck dude, I actually that's a fucking terrible movie to watch on mutch. That's crazy. I watched I watched The Village Outside on fucking Mushrooms and I haven't seen it years, and I was like, oh my god, they're just a town and they're like blocked off from society. It's not the Middle Ages or whatever, you know, the Pioneer Ages wherever they're supposed to be. Also watched America Row from London on like five rams and Mushrooms in my backyard a projector, and it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Creep that was the other one.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I think he told me that I would have to check that out because there's two different versions of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Creep where the guy it was. Yeah, it was just it was a newer horror movie. I guess thriller. I wouldn't really call it a horror movie because a lot of the horror movies were based off Gore. Yeah, yeah, you know, like I remember the Hills of the Hills have Eyes.
Speaker 8: Uh, the original is good and the remake is fucked up.
Speaker 1: The original was fucking hard to watch at first. Yeah, it's like disturbing unnecessary violence like that.
Speaker 8: This I feel like the remake was fucking crazy because like they had that what's his name? We actually covered this on the show too. Uh, the guy big Bob. He's supposed like kind of the badass like text and guy he's got like a big fucking Evolver, and then like they burn him alive and it's like over, it's fucked He used him, Yes, and.
Speaker 2: Then as soon as they run out, they jump in and start like raping the women.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like that's what The remake was almost worse in some regard of like how bad they pushed and that one guy's like on her fate.
Speaker 2: It's like really pushed the boundaries in.
Speaker 8: The second one was worse. The second one was when they're in the military base and they were using the women to produce more inbred fucking maniacs. Yeah, that's fucked Oh did you it's entertaining though, like at the end of the day, right, it is just like that's the sake of editor and pushing the boundaries on things. Desensitizing of course.
Speaker 1: Uh glass band Gorham staying very subversive midsommer. I think many have covered its revisions. I don't know, it's weird. We watched it on Mushrooms and it was fucking funny watching the old people killed themselves off the rock. Yeah, and the people are flipping out and they're just and they average, just like it's normal whatever, and then baking the pews and the pie means you like somebody, I'm sorry if I'm spoiler the total spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ruin this movie for everybody.
Speaker 10: So the funniest part to me is when he gets into the cabin and nobody's supposed to go in, and he's reading the or he's looking at all the artwork of all the people that they consider to be royalty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're looking at the one and they're great, and they start to degrade over time to the point where it's just fucking retard writings on the wall.
Speaker 8: That's it. It's a it's interesting to like watch movies like that in that state of mind, like when I was watching The Village. Man, I've watched a bunch of like different movies on like Mushrooms out back, like if there's so many can but I remember it was like a kleeidoscope. I'm not really telling my wife like how she's not on them. She's had a couple of drinks or whatever, and I'm like, man, just like fucking freaking out going going piss in the dark and then like you see things within the darkness and stuff like that, and we're just sitting on a couch. I'm like, I'm smoking a cigar or something like that, and it's just like a colidscope. And then you start to analyze the movie differently and you're like and it's you're having your own experience. No one can understand what the fuck that's like either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've watched a completely different movie with the person next to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I figured this out or this happened or whatever. American were from London was probably my favorite movie to watch. Mushrooms. That shit was fucking crazy out back. I love the whole idea of like getting bit by a fucking werewolf and you turn into some like demantic creature and you don't even realize the moon comes down. You're like, shit, he got a fucking and that scene where he's freaking out, it's like, I'm burned off, but he's like trying starts tearing off his clothing, like you would be like what you you're you're seeing.
Speaker 2: Your remember watching that? Like what would that look like?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Was it still a good scene or does it look really fake?
Speaker 8: It's actually it still looks fake, but right, that's what I mean, like for its time and we thought that was the ship. It was so and it's still impressive. It's so impressive still though about like the the visual effects of how he did that is like crazy.
Speaker 1: Here, more realistic actually than like the c G I and fucking we're gonna write this out anyway.
Speaker 2: I want to see this.
Speaker 8: I'm sure could hear. It's fucking shitty unless you want to bring it.
Speaker 2: Up now or investage. Oh you guys got a head it called narrate. He's gotta migrate. He's fucking pretending it's the biggest but now he's hot. He's like, burn it up, just burn it up. He's just stick.
Speaker 8: This was one of the funnest movies. We covered this in the show. It's so fucking fun to talk about. It's such a fucked up movie. It's probably one of my favorite episodes to like talk about. Like listen for the effects at the time, all of this stuff is gnarly looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 8: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: Were my fucking hand.
Speaker 8: When you look at I know it's got this weird polish back going on, just like e scream. It helped me. This ship's fox Man. That looks real, Like, that's pretty fucking realistic.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good for exciting.
Speaker 8: What year was that, nineteen seventy nine? I think crazy?
Speaker 2: How did they do the hairs growing? Did they just fuck?
Speaker 8: It was like slow motion.
Speaker 2: Somebody's hair and the rugged.
Speaker 8: Turning into a tunnel gym. That's very funny. It was just trying to show why only one hand. It was just showing the effect because many guy, that ship's fuck look at that. That looks not normal in any way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That creeped you out as a kid.
Speaker 8: When he stars on the camera.
Speaker 2: Eighty one eighty one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was like, I thought it was seventy I was, I was too look how fuck this I was?
Speaker 1: I was born in the fucking seventies, though it's way better than before in the games.
Speaker 8: I'm sure it is. I wass wanting to be born in like seventy three or four. It's because you grew up in the time of crazy music can be a different time. Look at that ship.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 8: It's still pretty good. We talked about this on the show. It's still good after all these years. I believe it.
Speaker 2: Holds up a bit. I guess like that's pretty good for what they had at the time.
Speaker 8: That's I would take this over some of the really shitty CGI that day. The CGI is too much now, like, yeah, it's some of it's garbage, man, and even like they're trying to use so much of it where it becomes this so terrible man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a different universe basically. All right, what else we got here?
Speaker 8: I thought you'd like this Jewverine jew Verine?
Speaker 2: Wow? Is that what they would call him?
Speaker 8: I don't know what the kaikerine o Wolverkike. I don't know. That's too far.
Speaker 2: Nah, don't ship. We got to here? That's funny, not bad, that's pretty good. Walk away.
Speaker 8: Yeah, jew Bacca is very funny, isn't that hilarious. Little Asian kidd is fucking mister T.
Speaker 2: Mister T. I think that's it's so funny, Jewbacca, that's funny. I was calling that. I had a whole lineup of people in BC that were active politically that I was making fun of it.
Speaker 1: I forget that Jewbacca was one of them. And then there was Morgan too, wolver Morgan Ogre, Wolverstein. There you go, nice morgane Ogre, the tranny that was training get in politics.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was calling her trans solo. There's trans trans solo, jew Bacca. I think Jessica Yanny.
Speaker 2: It was something to do with C three P.
Speaker 8: But I forgot where was See is the way you guys remind me of like that my friend that we we had this kid I worked with this kid Quinn, and Sunday's were albably slow at restaurants. This is a thing. It's like always as slower than normal. Especially had this Irish pop I worked at and uh, we were this kid Quinn. He was fun to kind of pick on. We called him it's so bad. We called him the down syndrome. Robert Pattinson or whatever they got from Batman. Now because he kind of looked at him with down syndrome. So we're so rude and uh. We thought of all the names that we come up with and we wrote them all on a piece of paper. It was like Quinston, Churchill Osama, Quinn, Lauden, uh, Quinn Latifa. There's some really fucking funny ones I can't rear right now, and we would We wrote these on a piece of paper, like like literally like front to back with all these things. We thought of of how we can mix his name into ship and uh. And then he came the next day to work and he's like, I can tell you guys were bored. Yesterday's like this everything we could think of fucking sitting there like like what else can we call this kid? Im Quinn.
Speaker 1: That's that's actually Canadian cultures giving me each other fucking nicknames.
Speaker 2: You never call each other by your name. I always have a code name, right you remember? There was actually a skit done on that I was staying in life.
Speaker 1: Had nothing to do with Canadians, but I think it might have been after ks like yeah, the guy it.
Speaker 2: Would say like, hey, it's the Paul the Polster, Paulo Paul Rama.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, it was a thing like it's like what I feel like American Canadian type of thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would never call it like smitty. It was never Smith was always Smitty. Like everybody always had a nickname. You never call each other by your name, like.
Speaker 8: It's in my people were calling Tommy, which I'm like, not, nobody's called me that in my mostly my entire life, it's been tom Thomas or whatever, right, and they're call me like Tommy and like my when I used to when I started, I wrote, I've been writing music since I was like very young. So my one cousin, he actually he was in a Christian hip hop group and they were on MTV at one point under the name of the Knights of the round Table. It's a long time ago, like the fucking the nineties, and he was like, you just call yourself Tommy Guns. And I was always like, I don't have guns. So I never liked being like that, like fake, like well not back then. I was a fucking kid, right, so like I didn't. I was like, I'm like fifteen, I don't have I don't have a Tommy gun, you know. So I didn't like lying and stuff like that. But like what my persona would be. So and eventually somehow it's just my buddy was like, uh, you always talk about reptilians and he was like, we're joking about names, and I was calling myself Tom Thompson after my grandfather, uh, and stuff like that. And then and then I was like, the raptilian just showed up, and I was like, I like reptilian ship, and my buddy came up with it, and I was like, fuck it, let's just go in balls deep with this weird ship. And it's the dumbest name too.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so tommy gun won't begin bringing a gun when we go looking for Bigfoot.
Speaker 8: No, No, that's that we'll be We'll be there. I'll get I'll definitely, I think my WIFA at that point.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 8: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm legal in your hand.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I already got it. My my things essentially on the way. So I'm excited just to do it.
Speaker 2: It might be delayed to take forever with these I know, I know, and I'm spot.
Speaker 8: Me and my friends talked about doing this. We're sixteen. I've always had buddies that were like, did hunting and stuff like that. But like, I just never it's never did until recently, and I was like, it's now is the time, you know, I was a fuck head and as a kid, we'll.
Speaker 2: Go looking for it. Man, We'll see what you're made of sleeping in the woods.
Speaker 8: Would I would do that? Like I I said to the wife that I like. I was like, there's good people's I was like, I want to go up and like eventually come, you know, go up there and we'll see what the fuck we can do. I have a pretty decent camera, so we can just go out and I have.
Speaker 2: A Psionics digital night vision.
Speaker 1: Oh sick, it's a night camera, so it's not The difference is well, I've got a bunch of different optics. Actually, I have the Bushnell three by nine scope with the infrared going off it.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, but yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: Also got the Psionics which doesn't give off in their for red signal. So it's funny when you have one person out there with that and the other person with the digital, you the infrared just lights the person up like crazy.
Speaker 8: It's because I think there's weird shit in the woods to begin with, right, So like because and there's weird there's like Witch's circles that people fucking find where it's just like this, like and and in a deep in a forest, they'll be an opening and they call it a witch's circle where people go to practice like a cult. Fucking weird shit man. So, uh, before we get into more videos, let me just because I wanted to do this. That's why I dressed up like leather face is like, let's get into some of the serial killer souvenirs. Sorry, first up is ed Geen. So if you're not aware, everybody, uh, Leatherface, Psycho, Norman Bates's character, who else, Uh, silence of the lambs, Buffalo Billy tucks his dick between his legs. That's all that is all based off of ed Geen is the idea of this guy wasn't technically a serial killer because to be a serial killer you have to kill three or more people within a span of time. So if you do it all at once, you're a spree killer. So if you do like you know, you go out and shoot a bunch of pat killers. Okay, so I say you kill a bunch of people within three days, that technically a spree killer. But when it's spaced out methodically, you're usually a serial killer and has to be three or more. So ed Gean has been put into this serial killer realm, even though he's technically not a serial killer. But there's speculations. So in the terms of trophy a trophies and satanism and sheer butchery, ed Gean wins the prize. The notorious serial killer started his reign of terror YEP as a grave robbing necrophiliac. He then moved on to murder in the late fifties. By that time, he was caught and racked up with an array of trophies that still our legendary. Among the horrors found at his whorehouse were a waste basket and chairs made of human skin, bowels made of skulls are bulls made of skulls? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: A corset made of Geen's crimes that would inspire fictional serial killers from the psycho de sounds of the Lambs. Uh initially found unfit for trial, but they condemned to a mental institution. He also UH made yeah, the course of female torso masks made of human faces, numerous sex organs in a box. So they found a listen to this is how fuck this is? They found a box full of female labia, dead vaginas in a box.
Speaker 2: What does he plan on doing it?
Speaker 8: Like he's making, he's making. He's making like pitt pigskins. You know, it's like roasted and ship as fuck.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Uh, he had he had a belt of nipples. So let's see if we can the belt of nipples fucked I'll see if I can bring this up. This is the funniest thing that he made. Was like it looks like a punk belt.
Speaker 2: Kind of motherfucker had a belt of Check this out.
Speaker 8: This guy was crafty as fuck. And the thing is he claims he reads like Nazi magazines. Is the idea, and he got this from like Joseph Mangela and ship and the Bitch of Buchenwald. Uh if if the stories are true, she sounded pretty narly, like she just like shoot you if you looked at her. She prints around naked. If I don't believe half the ship, they say, what, check this out? This is the legit supposed to be nipple belt. That fucked up that's made out of human nipples. Everybody just another belt forget that is that fucked up man? Like a little crafty. This motherfucker was showing me that this guy's crafty. How is this? I believe that it was true, Like I do think that he was doing he was mostly grave robbing.
Speaker 1: Because if you say that they were doing this off the idea of Joseph Mangola, there was a lot of shit that was faked.
Speaker 8: Yes, about the Holocaust, right, like you wouldn't have known.
Speaker 1: This human soaked the lampshades, the fucking yeah, a bunch of shit that was fake.
Speaker 2: So he got these ideas essentially from the CIA.
Speaker 1: Most likely, right, so, or he's just fucked up, so they would they would maybe they come up with the stories of Nazis from this guy.
Speaker 8: What year was this, nineteen forties? I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: You see that shit recently where they're trying to hook Jack the Ripper to Jewish bloodlin.
Speaker 8: Oh fucking makes sense.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 8: We talked about him too. I was like, actually, not like last year.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, that was going around on Twitter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so he robbed Graves so even uh yeah, nineteen oh six, he was born the crime starting the fifth So like, I what I personally think is that he did do this stuff. But you're you're reading about this, look at the fucking uh some of the punks and stuff like that. Uh, he probably was already crazy. And I thought about this because there was proof of the two women that he so the one woman. We can't show this on YouTube, uh, but there's one fucking image. Actually we might be able to. It's not that crazy, uh, ed Genes. He split this chicken like half uh pretty much in his uh in his uh barn like a it's like a barn. Let's see. So look at this guy's fucking house. Oh, I found it. I don't think it's as racy as what people think it's gonna be. So this is his house. We'll cook on these before I show you something else. He was like a hoarder. He the room his mom died in. This is why they get from like the psycho aspect is once his mom died, he boarded up her room and didn't want to go into it. And there was a time where he wanted to make his mom into an outfit, but like he was afraid because she was very like dominating over him and would like grab his dick in the bathtub. Weird shit like that. And so when he was digging up these bodies, he would look for because he would watch like the graves happen and people bury their loved ones or whatever. Or he would look at obituaries and stuff, and he he would look for women that looked like his mother, and then supposed he made a suit where he could wear it so he could feel like he was his mom. Fucked So this is one of the pictures everybody gets is fucked up. That's a drawing of it.
Speaker 2: So this is important.
Speaker 8: Here you go, who is it?
Speaker 1: Recently, buddy of mine was just over and he was just showing me that this uh like town of retards, these town of inbreds.
Speaker 8: Dude, we did a show that actually went like that I viral but about there's there's a couple of them. There's my Nova Scotia, the Goler the Goler clan. We did that last year and people fucking it's yeah in Nova Scotia and Bread family. They yeah, so did you see the image? So everybody, I'm gonna take this off the screen. Before that he split a woman from her vagina down. It's fucked so just like everyone see that.
Speaker 2: It's like that uh remember the movie seven? Yeah, yeah, but the head and the bolt on that apparatus. Fuck the chick with.
Speaker 8: It's fuck dude. Some of the ship is like so dark again. I drank many beers. I've taken our piss. If you want to play on our video, we could do that.
Speaker 2: And what do you think gay?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you got a trimping censor and you guys just made up an entire game off it because you're you're sitting in a hotel with nothing to do.
Speaker 1: That's why I was like, you made an entire production off of this face that that was malfunctioning.
Speaker 8: Dude. The amount of people that can just like listen, make like a viral video off of some faking something is like crazy, like millions of and they know they can do this, right, So I.
Speaker 1: Know that that one's dumb, Like that's an automatic faucet that could be going off because it's dirty.
Speaker 8: That guy was like super viral, and I was like, I'll just take this one like.
Speaker 2: That one's not. Yeah, I'm glad you brought it in because that's what the fuck. People made an entire production out of that thing.
Speaker 8: Amazing, Like you Sorry, I didn't know what that one was. I was like, I have somebody's this stupid fucking his name is flat. We just did flat d and Paler. That was fucking guy's.
Speaker 2: Fucked Yeah, wow, probably had to happen.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, I was like I was joking my body. I was like going into it. I was like, you know what, like I I caught him on Vlad's side after like watching some stuff on He's like what. I was like, well, he was kind of he was a Christian guy. I was like fuck you and it was.
Speaker 2: Like whatever, Yeah, maybe the role model.
Speaker 8: Well when Derek, when Alex was talking about creating like the the the Thunderdome fucking Brampton where it's like that's where you toss them, you know, as like a jail cell kind of thing, I was like, joke about you put you know, a bunch of like bodies up front with the like fucking shoved through their ass. They're like scare people off, like you don't want to come with this part of Ontario.
Speaker 1: That's what it's gonna come to, Like we don't want to live with these people. I'm sorry, it's just too much, it's too many. And then when you try to bring it up, they say, yeah, we're taking over.
Speaker 8: I've seen that numerous times. Numerous times when they're admitting.
Speaker 2: It, they obviously know they're not Canadian. They consider themselves different than what we are. Yeah, that video I watched earlier today with that, you know what, I should leave this to the other streets for doing a Halloween streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucked man, say it for Sunday, guys, come back on Sunday and I'll get back to racism.
Speaker 8: Listen. At the end of the day, I I think about this stuff all the time. My wife should probably sick of hearing it Around'm like, I can't help but notice it at the end of the day. It's it's fucked up and disturbing and something's going like it's and it's changing our whole like atmosphere or culture. It's not good. It's I get vexed. You could say about it and.
Speaker 11: I played this one already, or no, I just want to use music can really add to a video.
Speaker 8: Well, I was like this is the caption, was like, this is how I want to arrive. And I was like, this is how the government sees like whatever. Daggler just like, damn, it's like all these fucking bats flying overy but it's a bunch of goats.
Speaker 2: Not bad? What uh? I got a few more here a few more costumes too.
Speaker 8: That's interesting. I wish I mentioned that wreck wreckatued Uh. Yeah, that Vlad was like essentially going against the Islamic invasion, which is kind of true. It's weird because I'm calling an off topic episode and this doesn't happen often, but weird going through invasion, Vlad Paler like went in the Allied Christian nations and stuff. There were some weird stuff. I didn't get in too much of that, which I actually wish I did because I went into it.
Speaker 2: Generals that got way better stories than that.
Speaker 8: It's fucked like the generals had to leave a.
Speaker 1: Ditch, like you just cut pigs blood and covered all their corpse pigs blood so they couldn't go to heaven and that's what scared them off or something like that.
Speaker 8: Like that's crazy. I'm gonna make you eat poor, You're not going.
Speaker 2: To heaven, like so fuck, I'm totally butchering that story.
Speaker 1: I know there's more educated racists in the chat would be a little to fucking still crazy about that instance, but there's general such a fucked up ship and like in the heat of battle, if these people are coming to kill you, I don't care if I got to cover your fucking friends corpsial things blood to get you to stop killing my people.
Speaker 8: People had to do what they had to do, and that's what I joked about when the show h yeah, signing out. Yeah. But when it does come I it's like, it's interesting, Like I wanted to dive a little deeper, but I kind of got buzzed and we were just having fun and we went off topic about some of the ship that's going out of the country too, which is hilarious because I never you can hear me on older episodes. When I first started the show, was like, I want to bring politics into this. I was already speaking out doing music, so I was like, I don't want to, like this is just for fun. But the more that I got really involved with, like saying like fuck this ship is is when uh it came into the show more where I'm like, no, I actually want to start covering a lot of these topics, like we did that whole mass immigration episode stuff, and I'm like, I want to start diving into this shit more because it needs to be said. If you have a platform and a place to say, you have a voice. I think it should most people should be saying, Yeah, Some'm fucking wrong.
Speaker 1: Dan's been saying shit lately, Like you put out a pole today that says who is the bigger threat to humanity?
Speaker 2: And it was like Muslim community, whatever, billion people, white people, this many million, you know different?
Speaker 1: And then the Jews it was like two hundred and sixty two thousand people involved in the pole, said the Jews.
Speaker 8: Well you can see that sort yeah, well you can see it subverting everything, like the more that like, I've looked into this stuff, like it's pretty disturbing, and that's why I'm choosing to cover some of the stuff on the show.
Speaker 1: It sucks to find out. Yeah, but I'm gonna just be honest, like it's also liberating. Okay, now this makes sense. It's more and more, it now makes sense.
Speaker 8: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Don't think I've ever ship listen to listen to that, Jesus. I mean, this is my whole closet right here, it's my kitchen.
Speaker 8: Okay, has a terrible looking apartment, and all these videos are like he probably faked it, but it's still like if you were, like, aren't banging like that out of my door? And I was like I almost get mad at the ghost. Can you like leave me alone your piece of ship, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to sleep, Like, yeah, I wouldn't drive saying I could see that, Like you're fucking if somebody like banged on the side of my fucking you know, my cabin right now, like i'd i'd be going outside with the gun.
Speaker 2: There's no fucking Yeah, it's so funny banging on the side of.
Speaker 1: My cabin in the middle of the woods and like you're doing that on purpose or something like it's a worst thing you could do.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm. That's that's why it's it would be weird to have like some like some of these those experiences. We're like, we're joking. I'd uh I had a chick that like investigates a bunch of hot locations on around Ontario on the show, and uh so, like I premiered it to like rumble. People are like Zach Beggins is a faggot on the show, and I was like, yes, I'm well aware, but it's hilarious to watch him be like the fucking demons are attaching to me. The guy from Ghost Adventures, like one of the most famous ghost shows, and he's like I feel angry. Right now, I'm angry. It's like, why you're angry. It's like, well, the ghosts fucking attached to me. It's so overexaggerating. He's acting. No one else feels it, but he feels it. So it's all matters.
Speaker 2: All of those fucking yeah, we're going ghost I would do it.
Speaker 8: She has a big following, so I was like, yo, you should.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: I was like, next time you're around my area or whatever. I was like, let me know, I will come. I will come do a ghost hunt. And they're like, they're like handcuff themselves. They went to a Haunt of jail and they're like handcuffed the one guy. And I was like, I would do that. Fuck it there and and then so they would play like one of the ghost detecting machines or whatever. Some of them are kind of trippy. I had a ghost box when I was like nineteen. My dad got me a ghost hunting uh fucking little box. It has like the Gamma ray or what not game ray, but it the EMF where it tracks like the electric magnetic energy in the air, a voice recorder and I think called a ghost box. So the idea is it scans through radio frequencies. Uh, it's like one hundred per minute or something like that, so it's impossible for it to carry on voices. And I heard it go Thomas and then Thomas in this same female voice. It's people think it's mathematically impossible. Uh, but I heard like three or four times like say my name or whatever, and it like it was weird that did say the least I heard. And I've heard it like just spit out and it's like no, no, no, no, no, no, really fast and you don't really hear anything for like ten fifteen minutes. And then when it said that, it's fucking no. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Ship Ghost a Ventures was the worst. That was the point. It was cringey. Some people watch cringe for the sake of cringe. People call me cringe and I'm like, I don't give a fuck, ah who you are?
Speaker 2: See this one.
Speaker 8: I love how she just drags her fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good honor.
Speaker 8: That was an India or some weird place. They had the Aladdin roofs. You know, that's it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna been just some fucking I don't break it in, so I'm gonna take it a ship it on the roof and you fell through.
Speaker 2: All right, next one.
Speaker 8: They're all fake for sure, but it is Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, I going for you serial killer or not? Charles Manson not cult leader, cult leader? Have you ever heard his music?
Speaker 8: It's great, very good, you've heard it. Have you ever heard fucking David Koresh's music?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: Okay, so if you bring that up, you have to look up.
Speaker 2: That's a time.
Speaker 8: Look up David Koresh's song break.
Speaker 2: Charles the Voice Angel so like it was good and did you hear where his music went afterwards? Yeah? She had the Beach Boys took his Yeah. Other connections. Do you know who the Manson family supposedly killed Saran Tate? And then the who who was? She?
Speaker 8: Roman Planski's wife who is a pedophile who ran away? Ay?
Speaker 2: Right, okay, So.
Speaker 1: Knowing what happened to Manson, he was shoved in jail while he never killed anybody and had his music stripped from him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right. And Roldo is one of the most subversive Jews you've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Like he would have these idiot uh k k k guys on, Yeah, and he would try to egg them on and he ended up getting his nose broken.
Speaker 2: Well, he was doing the same thing to Charlie and his interviews. He was trying to get these fucking sound clips, and Charlie started.
Speaker 1: To realize that after a while, he's never getting out of jail. He's gonna die there, So just give him these do these weird dances and stuff after spitting a whole bunch of facts constantly without saying anything like like um or ah wouldn't stutter. Knew exactly what he was going to say all the time, but then to just do something weird afterwards, and that's all they would play in the media.
Speaker 2: So I he's one of the Austica in his head.
Speaker 1: If you go back in his interviews and he talks about how the Jews will let World War two die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's making money. Oh man.
Speaker 8: So yeah, it's interesting. I've always he's been my He's been my interest since I was a kid. Sounds fucked by, like, since I started first getting into true crime and stuff like that. Uh, he was the person that fascinated me the most. Considering as weird as it is. There's a rapper named net gro I fucking used to really like his music is very subversive. Fucking he's a Jew. Uh and uh, interesting enough. I was wanting to get him on the show for shots and giggles. I was like, I've listened to you since I was fourteen. He does death rap and all this very like hardcore hip hop, and comes to find out, oh, he did not. I had a post. I was like, how to protect yourself against Zionism or some shit. It's like a meme. And he was like, I see you don't like Jews and I was like, I was like, it's just a religion. Man. I was like, what do you mean. And he was like, I see you don't like these people would kill you, blah blah blah. And I was like, I never said I was on their side either, so but and he went off. And then a guy I know that also is a hip hop fan that listens to my music was also at the same conversation with this artist, and they went He went off the same way, is like freaking out, saying like you're a scum, like the worst shit imaginable, like these people would kill you and rape you and all sorts of shit, likes talking about the Muslims and stuff like that. So a kind of just projecting about some of the stuff and went off like like like an unhinged maniac. And I was like, man, I used to be a fan of yours, like for your music, for whatever it was. It was like it's horror cores, hardcore rap, right, and I'm like, you're acting like and I was like, fuck you, man, Like as soon as you see anything against.
Speaker 1: Now that you see what rap music was based off of, it's kind of fucking It sucks that anybody ever listened to it.
Speaker 2: They based their entire culture off this shit. Yes, gay, yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: And I still love hip hop for what it is, but I listen to underground music, right.
Speaker 2: I do think that, like any other music in the business, is a faggot.
Speaker 8: Mostly, but you could you could say that about every music genre. Think about it, any rock musician probably, dude, They're all the same. So hip hop was just a way to as used in the music industry, especially by like uh, all the the record labels. Man, they knew what they were doing. They did it with rock and music too. They're all fucking each other behind closed doors. Wait till that comes out. Like p Diddy is just the surface, and we talked about him like months ago, and now all this stuff's coming to light. And now like, hah, kind of funny. We were like we were talking about Nickelodeon and p didty as soon as it came out in like a week or two. It's just like, look all came happening, and now I have this episode about Tupac fake and his death and stuff like that, and the hip hop conspiracy about them using it to push violence and stuff like that. Uh, And it's funny that I'm gonna bring up the gay shit. How I remember that interview when he was like when I was a kid, and I was like, weird man, Like what you became this thug rapper while you're doing stuff like this? Well my mother, my mother said, you know. And I'm like, I'm very in touch, and like the way his mannerisms were like all you could you can just tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're queer.
Speaker 8: It's fucking it. He's a hip hop fan of some of that shit, and they're like, I grew up with it like I. And it's funny. I used to I watched I went to CE eight Mile when I was ten for my tenth birthday when it like kind of came out or whatever, and I hate emadem now like he's uh in my buddy that's on the show still loves him in his style. He's done music with me. We had you'll think this funny. Somebody actually played He did this song where he was unhinged and he wanted me to play the dad. So he's with this girl and it's just a weird song. It's time about fucking the couch, uh, and how he's off his meds. And then I'm the father of the daughter that he's messing around with, and then I come into the song and then I'm like, you know you're trying to get horning with my daughter or all this shit.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: And then at the end I shoot him with a gun. I shoot him with a shotgun, and then at the end he's like rapping while he's dying. We never did a music video for this. We had the song out there and it was called it was called Regrets for Rejects and I the original song was called No Means Yes, and it was like and I was like, I was like, can you play like the crazy step the Dad? And I was like sure, And I wrote this fucked verse where I was like, You'll never I'll never get caught because the glove won't fit on me. You'll be thinking I was calm as Gandhi and then I like, I essentially kill him and shit, it's fun. But it's an outlet, right.
Speaker 2: Did you ever get a chance to see our the Plat Army movies that we made.
Speaker 8: No, I haven't seen them yet.
Speaker 2: No, you haven't seen Boo to the Future.
Speaker 8: No, you have to send me that stuff. I haven't caught up with all that ship because I was like kind of like, well, I didn't even know you did that stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you'll have to check those out. Those are funny. Jeremy's in them.
Speaker 8: Where is it is it on like bit shoot or like.
Speaker 1: Wha?
Speaker 2: They're on one? I think is still on YouTube.
Speaker 8: I want to see that because is that where you have those like clips and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: If you guys like, yeah, we've done so much, I'm not sure. Let me see. It's called Son of Plaid. Know that that's it might still be on Edge Channel.
Speaker 8: It's it's funny, because that's why I said, you guys remind me of the ship. Yeah, do you remember Strange Brew like them making fun of the fucking it's the same ship man Bob and.
Speaker 2: Put that in the chat ybody that hasn't seen it before.
Speaker 8: That's cool for one last ship and giggle. Go go look up you know David Koresh is right, yeah, look up his music. Look up the song something out of Waco. Look up David Koresh song Waco k O R E s H like Cora Chra.
Speaker 2: Da have a Koresh music there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, it's fucking He's actually really good. I actually love one the one song where it's like Madman out of Waco.
Speaker 2: That's what it's called, bad Man out of Waco.
Speaker 8: All right, check this ship out.
Speaker 2: So that's not a woman singing.
Speaker 8: That's him so bad, doesn't remind you like this eighty tunes you hear this and like Nabor and out Street films.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not bad.
Speaker 8: He actually like that's a man.
Speaker 2: And Charlie. I have to go with Charlie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for sure. He's always been my favorite. Charlie's the man.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: It is kind of interesting right at the end of the day that to see that they were like musicians and there's a lot of things about that.
Speaker 2: Whole Oh dude so much.
Speaker 1: I made a documentary that I never finished. It is actually about JQ. I never presented it because I knew it would put me in jail.
Speaker 2: I should keep chipping away.
Speaker 1: At it because the time is almost ready where it's like acceptable for the to talk about that stuff.
Speaker 2: And what the opening line that I say.
Speaker 1: One part of the opening lines that I talked about is how the truth is never presented to you.
Speaker 2: You have to go out and find it.
Speaker 8: It's true, and no one we're gonna show you that stuff right like and and that's why I find it interesting, like I said before, to kind of analyze some of these serial killers and these these people that they have existed, to understand like why they thought the way that they did, right, because it's like fucked, we'll do We'll do there's I had a bunch, but we'll do one more.
Speaker 2: Sure for so we got more videos to that's what I wanted to see.
Speaker 8: Oh I've seen that video surface the internet so many times.
Speaker 2: They could just be tax Dermy it is.
Speaker 8: I think I guarantee that that's tax Dervy. But there was one I was trying to find that I played for attentions.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's definitely a creepy, fucking.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was one that I wanted to find. I was looking for. I was looking for goat stuff, especially for like the obviously the DAGs and stuff and the filp fans is I tried. There's another one with that goat. You'll see it with walking on the it's like weird, but there was one where a woman there's like some Spanish.
Speaker 2: Yet walking on camera. Music behind it is what sells it. Well.
Speaker 8: If you just had a black coat dude, and it started walking around and you're like, that's fucking weird, and you're like go outside, You're like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I have a black coat. I guess I should be parading him out more often.
Speaker 8: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: You had a broken leg last year.
Speaker 8: So there's this video I wanted to get, which I played. It's on an episode of the Itinian Trucy. We're talking about paranormal. I was like, I'll just get some fun videos. Was have fun with this ship, and uh, there's one of this woman's like hold on, she's speaking all sorts of like some Mexican ship and there's this like weird go creature and I was like, it could be a guy in a costume, but it looks fucking scary where it's like she's in the middle, like it looks like a pavilion or something, and there's this this weird creature to staying there and looking at her, and I'm like, if that's a costume, that's a very expensive costume.
Speaker 2: We have that one here. No.
Speaker 8: I tried to find it. I couldn't find it.
Speaker 2: I looked at it, all right, I won't play another one that you had, though. That's one.
Speaker 8: God's gone. And he gets struck by lightning.
Speaker 2: Worst day of his life. As you're in a hurricane a power line or something.
Speaker 8: So I suppose as you're in the hurricane, if you want to replay it, watch he rides his bike into the tree and then the lightning strikes.
Speaker 1: Watch so fuck yeah, I'll be honest, I don't think it's lightning. That to me, that sounds like an electrical short. Yeah yeah, yeah, but it's still nonetheless as the fucking worst day ever.
Speaker 5: How was this?
Speaker 8: Like what you you literally like saw the tree there and you just rode your bike.
Speaker 1: Into the hell it fell as he was going like he's probably never had to use his handbrakes before.
Speaker 2: Some shit, I've never had to do this, But yeah, I'm gonna get going. My dog's got to get That's perfect time.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to kind of short or anything like, oh yeah, we're about two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: Man, that was fun.
Speaker 8: That's fun. I picture would be around nine nine thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put your link tree down in the description of everything.
Speaker 8: This was really fun, dude. I thought it would be like I feel like the videos were just kind of a buffer. But consider his Halloween, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed this. Man. It's nice not just to you know, go off about how bad everything is.
Speaker 8: And that's why I've tried to do my show where we do talk about that on certain topics. I know you guys are doing what you guys are doing it that's hilarious. Uh, but I try. I tried to just bring something fun for people because it's like we'll talk about the real ship, but sometimes like it's there's too much crazy, fucked up ship going on. No, you need to remember to have fun and only live once. It's really you know, obviously live how you want to live at the end of the day and strive to be better. But at the end of the day, we gotta have fun with this life that we exist in.
Speaker 1: Gets fight all you are, I will just laugh in your face as I destroy you.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even trying. We weren't even trying.
Speaker 7: Guys, Now all together, tag a lot, Forever black flies with the white stripe through the center.
Speaker 5: We will never back down, No never we. You are stronger than never. Now walk together, Dagalague.
Speaker 7: Forever black flags with the white stripe through the center.
Speaker 5: We will never back down, No never we You are stronger than never Dagalore.
Speaker 7: Whoever you're afraid of a meme using tax dollars shoes is a ren a goat figure ring. If you listen closely, you can hear the screams of the politicians.
Speaker 8: Other system is gone.
Speaker 5: As Smith reads, you want to put people in prison for it being mean.
Speaker 7: The blood of tyrant says, use to replenish the tree of liberty.
Speaker 5: Enough silence, Jeremy is using your speech to lead the infantry.
Speaker 7: The government is a parasitic leech that feeds on your fragility. But freedom isn't free, you bitches like living on your knees playing the victim instead of in bracing your masculinity as your gas lit That be afraid of hating big a tree.
Speaker 5: The enemy must die. Our money and time is some tried.
Speaker 7: You will never get it back, Philip the ghost if a cop kicking ass. Now walk together, Diagon lou forever black.
Speaker 5: Flags with the white shripe through the center. We will never back.
Speaker 2: Down, No never wing.
Speaker 5: You are stronger than never.
Speaker 7: Now walk together, Diagnalague forever black flags with the white stripe through the center.
Speaker 5: We will never back down, no never weigh You are stronger than never. Diagalogue. Let the hate flow through you. The most ban made on YouTube.
Speaker 7: The raging dissident, the hateful Militsa was placed in prisonment even though he's in this and stay strong and ventulan after tell you con the system with religerates, rage cast, hate gate, pay back against the state, great glass eight stake face fact state, straight.
Speaker 5: Lay back right hate, die fast. Well you're wait for May. We will see you.
Speaker 7: Who laughs last when the Lions take backler Caves. You're a slave to the government and we've.
Speaker 5: Had enough of it. Tag the Long Haint nothing to fuck with. Every politician is corrupted. Fuck the three three hey thinking sucktic massive immigration is destructive. They have to go back.
Speaker 7: Becomes the plot army to involt the Emergency Act.
Speaker 5: Now all together, Diagon.
Speaker 7: Loue forever, black flies with the white stripe through the center.
Speaker 5: We will never back down, no never. We are stronger than never. Now all together Diagon Lot forever black flags with the white stripe through the center. We will never back down, no never. We You are stronger than never.
Speaker 2: Diagon Lou Forever.
Speaker 5: Shout out Jeremy, Dereck, Alex and Ferry. Keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 3: If your business sins or received global payments, try OFX. OFX helps businesses securely move money in over fifty currencies at great rates with are easy to use online platform and currency experts. Available twenty four to seven. You can transfer money anytime, anywhere, fast, secure and simple. Partner with the currency expert. Open an OFX account today. Visit ofx dot com regulated by the Center Back of Ireland as an e money institution. If you've been the victim of a crime, it can sometimes feel like you've been left in the dark with nowhere to turn for answers or support, but help is always available no matter who you are or what your background.
Speaker 8: Victims charter dot ie provides information on translation services, explains your rights, and offers a support you need when you need it most.
Speaker 3: You have rights, you have support, you have a voice find yours in the Victim's Charter, brought to you by the Government of Ireland.