Speaker 1: Twenty here, hoping y'all back once again another episode of Day zero with Day two thirty five, we got everybody with us, the whole the apocalypse, powerful one, Mac, that one, spiritual one, me the one. Guys, are we doing Wales today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes, yeah, Okay, guys.
Speaker 1: Corey's doing bad. Hey, look, gases coming down. Gases came down sixty seven cent in my hot over the past three days.
Speaker 3: Don't get used to it though.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wait, what do you mean? We got this sixty day ceasefire that where people continue to put minds out in the in the water and continue to bomb each other.
Speaker 4: But let's just jump back to the story of the fucking week. Let's just jump to the most important shit of the week. Okay, okay, Charlie, read my mind. What's the most important shit of the n.
Speaker 2: D A A A oh just two a's and the Israel US merger?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that thing is crazy crazy?
Speaker 2: What's being voted on in four days?
Speaker 4: How about those people involved with that get taken out.
Speaker 3: Anybody who votes, anybody who votes in favor of that should be tried for treason, no ship, no exaggeration, literally cut and tried for treason.
Speaker 2: Whoever, like we did with hantavirus. I just saw this thing that was like, wasn't it cool how we al cyber bullied the global order into dropping hand anti virus, that we can do it with this too. Come on, guys, Yeah, yeah, I mean, but you shouldn't have to.
Speaker 3: No, sure you can, and we will.
Speaker 1: It will be you know.
Speaker 3: But but the fact that this is happening over and over again, there's a problem. It's pretty it's pretty obvious. You're not allowed to recognize the problem or they'll put a big label on you. But there's clearly a problem, and we know what it is.
Speaker 4: And that's not the only problem. There's they're they're they're rubbing it in our faces every day. Let me see if I can find this video real quick, because this.
Speaker 2: Is not like the just oh, we're going to support each other militarily and we'll share information or weapons or whatever deals. It's like it's literally merging our two militaries as one, right, kind.
Speaker 4: Of sort of kind of yeah, like everything but but on paper, yes, I mean, And what the fuck is up with this goddamn Israel parade? Why are they having an Israel parade in fucking New York City.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but is that connected to like the people who are coming out of the sewer drains the other night or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, Mom, Doni's with explosives.
Speaker 3: That's what they're doing so that when they have the Israel Day part of event, that they'll blow the place to smithereens when everyone walks on the over the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just think it's simply just Mom, Donnie needs some exture to do it. Do you know what I'm saying? Forward?
Speaker 4: You know something, Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea if New York got notked.
Speaker 2: I had a dream that Seattle got nuked.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't be in Portland.
Speaker 3: I'm working on a I'm working on a macroaggressions episode that is officially titled the Transgendered Refugees of Seattle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like everybody's going there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well here's the thing. They want refugees. They're such fucking victims, of course, and like refugee status is the top of the mountain in the victimization to Catalon, right, it's like winning the gold medal, and you you want to be a refugee. But it's not just like for like Street cred it's also a legal designation which gets you a lot of free stuff. And of course, if we know there's one thing that left us love, it's free stuff. Because they don't know how to build anything, they have to steal and siphon off of everybody else because they're a bunch of fucking sites. And Seattle is going to is simultaneously inbound destination of every lunatic weirdo who's on HRT, who's six times more likely to kill themselves. Add in the seasonal effect disorder of the weather, and I think that number, that number is gonna we're gonna hit some legendary numbers in Seattle. Bodies stacking up there. So it's it's it's weird. And of course, simultaneously, all of the big major companies, including Starbucks, are leaving the state of Washington because the policies are so insane and they just implemented a new capital gains tax that that's hammering people and uh and people. That's why everyone's buying houses in Florida and relocating to Florida and Texas and all that. Starbucks fucking moved to Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Like the most woke company ever. So what else Washington is doing is fucking crazy? Is they are? They made to dismayer illegal to joy ride? And like who can determine who joy rides? I don't know. But if you get pulled over and they determine that you're not going somewhere they've deemed appropriate to drive to, you get a fine. So trying from driving, okay?
Speaker 1: Can I can I say? Can I say? So old? Poor you? And nigga's a joy riding? Okay? Because I get me middle of the day and I'd be like, hold on, I'm trying to get to this, and they just say, there's no way in hal that I've got this many people trying to get to where we're all going. Y'all just out here fucking off, y'all in my way.
Speaker 3: Drives for no reason.
Speaker 1: This is I swear to you, this is the problem.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it. Like spring Break the strip, right, you know you're gonna or you want to go down like Las Vegas Boulevard and you want to I get it. There's a reason who's joy riding in in Shittville, Arkansas.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get out. Joy is the best place for that. Nobody can do you. Nobody can stop, you smoke a joint, you say, I said smoking math, But yeah, joints.
Speaker 3: To smoking math. Yeah, so this is this is I mean, of course you driving and smoking math is the best combination.
Speaker 4: This is the fucking problem. Like they keep passing these fucking like mostly their local ordinances, not really state laws, even though Colorado's got somewhat that this is all traffic related.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 4: The burden of proof is on them for fucking everything, period, no matter what, and so on of these fucking radar cameras ship This was just deemed unconstitutional in Florida because it shifts the burden of proof to you. You have to prove that you didn't do it. And so the judges it's been in place for like ten fucking years, they've had these cameras already, and now all of a sudden, it's like, why the fuck did it takes along a part of the constitutional right to a trial defense and all that stuff. You can sit there and say absolutely nothing, and they have to make the case against you from start to finish. So this this joy riding shit. You don't have to tell them a fucking thing. What'd you pull me over for?
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you anything.
Speaker 3: Don't tell them anything because whatever your answer is is the wrong answer. Do you understand that that's the game they're playing there, you're walking into a trap. There's no he's not asking you questions for his health. He's walking you into an answer so that you're locked in. And then second you back pedal, you start he turned, Oh, now you're saying this or that, and it's like, oh, and you're fucked. Don't talk to these people.
Speaker 4: So I've pulled like thousands of traffic stuff. And like my attitude was never like hunting for shit because number one, we didn't have a quota, but we had a quota. If you didn't put in a stack of like at least warnings, you didn't have to write a lot of tickets. Here's the thing. If you're in, if you're an average cop, you're getting five six crashes a month, So you're getting five or six tickets a month no matter what. And so you know they wanted another handful of warnings and stuff, right, and so you don't really want to be doing traffic. Most cops on the road don't want to do traffic. The guys who want to do traffic or fagus. Okay, the guys who joined the traffic unit, and shit, yes, so if you pull a traffic stop, it's because someone did something so fucking egregious right in front of you that you really don't have much of a choice, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Or if like I never was surprised how much that happens like that, that someone is like, there's a cop, maybe you should make me a legal turn right in front of them, And yet it happens all the time. I see it on the dash cam videos and you're just like, holy shit, man, Like really, you couldn't even see that it was a cop that was right next to you before you did insert ridiculously stupid thing there.
Speaker 4: So but I never went digging unless like I came across the car, like one time, this car, it just something about the way it turned. It wasn't illegal, it didn't do anything wrong, but something about the way it turned caught my attention. It just didn't seem it didn't flow with the rest of traffic or something. It just caught my attention. And so and then as soon as I notice it, they notice in the car that I notice, and then they start weirding out right. I can see them weirding out in the car, and so then I'm like, fuck, yeah, I pull them over. I pull them over. We end up with like fucking stacks and stacks of like crack I mean, and we got all this stuff out the car and it was a great stop. But otherwise I wouldn't have gone digging or looking or any of that shit if he hadn't done that, if something hadn't caught my attention.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 4: Most cops don't go around, well, at least where I worked, we were busy enough to where you didn't really have the luxury of just driving around to look for pull people over, right, So I don't really I would just make small talk. And honestly, a lot of times I do want to be like, Okay, let me get this in and done real quick, and so I can, you know, get it's the end of the month. I got five more I got to do, you know, before the end of the night, So let me get this over with as quick as possible, right, So I definitely wouldn't be digging for shit. So yeah, it puzzles me, like a lot of times it would just be small talk, Hey man, where are you coming from? Not that I'm digging or trying to look for something else. But a lot of times, like what else are you gonna talk about? You just pulled this motherfucker over. You know, you're trying to light in the situation a little bit and make it feel not so tense.
Speaker 3: But what are you going to get?
Speaker 1: Got drunk?
Speaker 3: You get laughed at by the sarge because you're writing tickets for cruising.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, so that would have to be a secondary Okay, so here's a cruise, here's a good cruising stop, and so they past this in Ebor City, Like twenty years ago, when I was still living in Florida, they banned cruising on the main strip because guys would get Mexicans in their fucking low riders that would bounce and ship. They would just loop the block like ten all night long. They would just go around the block with the ship, you know what I mean. So the cops would be like, hey, it's your sixth time in a row going around the fucking block. So that I could see being a good cruising stop if you're trying to cut down on that kind of thing. But they can't compel speech. That's another thing, Like they can't compel you to tell them shit ever, like ever.
Speaker 1: So I could I could kick you as I mean, you know, they always got that you know that forest that could they.
Speaker 4: They're always trying to get that idea of the passenger. They're always trying to make the passengers like that ain't fucking legit, bro, Like, just tell them piss off. Like you have no right to a passenger's ID ever unless you suspect them of crime, and you have to have readable suspicion. So but they're always trying to do that. They're always trying to use some Oh well, we have a right to idea you if we pull you over.
Speaker 1: I remember some cops, some cops stopped stop this while we were walking back from downtown through campus and they asked for IDs, no idea? Hell where were okay? Uh, welcome walking back from downtown through campus.
Speaker 4: What time is it?
Speaker 1: It was probably twelve thirty at night? Mm hmmm mm hm.
Speaker 4: Did you happen to be black at the time.
Speaker 1: They surround us? Yeah, but I was with like five of the white people.
Speaker 4: Uh so here's the thing that Yeah, I think the one statute that people can fall onto is like the loitering and prowling, because what that does is that just gives them they can basically if that's if you're doing something in a place at a time and in a manner that is not normal for law abiding citizens. Right, That's the almost the exact wording of the statue. So if it's three in the morning and you're looking in the window of someone's house, you know, well, I mean solid loitering and prowling right there, or the back of a business or something like that. But cops are usually too stupid to even think to apply that when they try to give some stuff for somebody, for some bullshit, just be like, yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You're looking in the back of that business, it's been like, man, I'm so excited to come and buy this product tomorrow. I just look through and just I was like, but I just I can't wait. You know what I'm saying. It's almost like a black fri Almost used to be like Black Friday. It's like Black Friday for me.
Speaker 4: Well, the second half of that statue says that the officer has to give the suspect an opportunity to dispel his alarm. Right, so he has to give him a reasonable explanation, and if that, if he gives them a reasonable explanation, and he's able to dispel the alarm, then that should nullify the situation. But how often do you think cops alarm is nullified?
Speaker 1: Never? Well, I mean, I mean you get you got to be on high alert. You know, sometimes they're fishing. But I mean, hell, you don't ever know what somebody's gonna do. I mean, I just you ain't got a clue, you know. So that's another aspect of it. You know what I'm saying. I does the law enforcement kind of overstep boundaries? Of course, Hell about all of us overstep boundaries? Shit, I mean that's we're just constantly trying to see what we can get away with. That's the meaning of life, what you can get away with without being killed, all right, that's what kill called or thrown in jail.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: So there's there's some aspects that you know, they probably shouldn't do. But then again, you know, when they pull somebody, I mean I can understand them being kind of jumpy, because man, all it takes is for you to let you go down for a second. Somebody's been pulled. A good out shot you, right, like the body cam.
Speaker 3: Remember BLM was pushing for bodycam footage. We got to have the body cam. We gotta have body camps or anything. Uh, that's been a huge backfire. Yeah, the videos of all these people acting completely insane and because ladies put your knife, curlers in her hair and a bathrobe on with a bab and you know that, Like he's like, serge, I swear to fucking god, she came at me with you know, He's like, yeah, right, like at seven in the morning, she just for no reason decided to grab a kitchen butcher knife and come at you with curlers. And then you watch the video and you go, oh my god, it actually happened exactly like that cop said it did. It's fucking bananas, Like there are people out there that are just out of their minds. And so I think that the the the police camera has been a double edged sword. Like some of the people that advocated for it to keep police accountable, which of course, you know I'm going to be in favor of, have also found that a lot of the people who get themselves killed by the police were doing the most incredibly stupid shit a millisecond before they got killed. So like they brought them a responsibility to this situation as well, And of course nobody wants to talk about accountability on that side, right They want police accountability, of don't we all? But how about your own behavior accountability too?
Speaker 1: Man Like?
Speaker 3: How about you don't reach into the glove compartment when the cop tells you to put your hands on the steering wheel? Like, I'm not advocating for the police to shoot you, but what did you think was gonna happen? If you can't put yourself in the cops mind when you're in that situation and you get yourself blasted, then oh well, too bad. You're too fucking stupid to be here anymore, and you're done. But I don't have sympathy for it, man Like, there's a like, I think these cops are savages and lunatics and juiced up and and and the wrong types of people, but like, I also fully recognize that their daily routine is getting lied to by scumbags all day long and being told incredibly disjointed, illogical stories about what they were just doing ten minutes ago. So like the trauma kind of understand it too.
Speaker 2: I've used kids and like drug addicted motherfuckers, and this thing down in New Mexico where like four people were found and responsive in their house. It was from fentanyl but whatever else it was mixed with or whatever super fucking fentanyl we have these days. When they went in to try to help these people, like twenty three of them ended up in the hospital from.
Speaker 1: Like the kind of people.
Speaker 4: Do it as a drug. If you can get fucked up from just like that kind of contact, how do people like sit there and snort lines and ship I don't understand, Well.
Speaker 2: They die so often because it's stronger than I mean, like we've have more overdoses than ever, but also like I mean, you get your tolerance, you build it up, and you think, oh, I usually do this much, and then you get a batch that's stronger, has something else mixed in, and like now you're dead again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for a few days.
Speaker 3: And then you come back on and you do the same dose you were used to doing, but now you've been off it for a while and it fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: But look, your organs were dying for a while, and so now what used to be fine for your body is like it can't handle it.
Speaker 1: But can can we have? Can we have our our drug users? You know, have a little bit of a common sense. I mean, I feel like, you know this this this panel. I mean, we've got people on the panel who have used some recreational substances back in the day, and y'all are still here and live, and so it's like, hey, you know, this particular drug has a I don't know how death rate, so maybe I shouldn't use that particular drug. Let me skim out that.
Speaker 3: I was very selective of mine, Like I would would never play around with half the stuff out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Man, I would never buy drugs from a guy with a patch over his eye.
Speaker 1: That was a.
Speaker 2: Bron My only real rule was don't inject anything, So I therefore thought I had cut out heroin. But when someone was like, oh, we're smoking it, do you want to smoke it? I was like, oh, sure, I'll try smoking heroin. So that was just good because then I got to see that as soon as I started coming down, I was like, all right, who do I need to kill for? More?
Speaker 4: Like, and you don't want to stick anything in your butt either.
Speaker 2: Don't in your butt?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Got my rule? But play yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Don't you don't even smoke. Two rules, don't inject anything, don't do any form of heroin. And third rule, don't do tyle all, dude, it's super deadly tylo okay, Thailand all is ridiculously deadly. Nobody cares, Nobody talks about it. Like, people overdose on it all the time and die as soon as you get to the overdose point of tiland all. The likelihood of them being able to save you is like three percent. You're just your liver and then you die.
Speaker 1: What they eat a bottle?
Speaker 2: No, you can only you can take like five Thailand on and die. Well, nobody knows this. It's fucking crazy. It blows my mind. I was telling my students this every single year. I was like, don't do heroin and don't do thailand all and they'd laugh, and then I'd like explained about how thailand is actually one of the most deadly it's the most overdosed on drug. It's one of the most deadly drugs. This is how it usually happens. People will be like, Oh, I'm achy, I'm gonna drink some fucking whatever shit like NyQuil or something, and it has tailan all in it, and they don't think about that, and then they're like, it's still kind of hurt, and then they take some like extra strength tilent All, and then they're like, oh and this other thing has thailand All in it too, so they don't even realize they're like stacking up the tailan All and a small amount of tilan All can cause hapadic failure, liver failure, and you die.
Speaker 1: But if you don't just keep taking you don't just keep taking the ship.
Speaker 2: I mean keep taking it because there's no warning on it. That's like, hey, motherfucker, you will die. And it adds like aspirin and ship like you can just yeah, I mean, it'll hurt your stomach, there's side effects.
Speaker 1: It's not great.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't overdose on anything, but like it's pretty safe. There's nothing as dudley as tail and All that people have in their homes except for like bleach or ship that they're not going to usually be invested. Nobody knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless unless you're on the Bogognia. Then you you know you your mom would fucking an a phrase to say, hey, you know, the cure is over there in the back of the back of my car. Okay, cool, because go and jake your mom with it. She dies. Oh ship. That was Andra won't it. Damn that is crazy. Uh, but I don't know. I mean I figured that, you know, over the years, people would get, you know, smarter about the drug use and seeing how we've had so much uh people dying from the fentanyl, that they would just you know, kind of steer clear of that. But you know, death can be your friend as well. You know, it doesn't have to be an adversary.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think people don't know that life is like real. Like I think they're just like, oh, if I do this, it won't matter if someone will come and save me or stick me with a narcan or like whatever, and you know, and like, uh, you know when Renee was it Renee Good? Yeah, when Renee Good got shot like her wife or whoever was yelling, why do you have real bullets?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: This still blows my mind. I think it'll be the most memorable thing I've ever heard anyone yell in my life, because I'm like, is that that's actually? You really thought those cops didn't have real bullets? Why? Why don't you think life is real?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What did you think was happening here? I'm genuinely deeply confused by this statement. This question, why do you have real bullets? What made you think they didn't have real bullets? I don't know. You think this is a video game.
Speaker 3: It's like the world it's it's a it's it's like a whole thought experiment, like it's the world leftis live in where they don't understand that there are actual consequences for their actions.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: They can't process this. I think this is a cognitive impairment that they have. It's it's like a collective delusion, first of all, to believe most of most of the things that they have they believe. But I think they also target genuinely stupid people who are physically unable don't have the intellectual horsepower to be able to process these and extrapolaid out if a then be you know, and say if I do this, that will happen. If that happens, then this other thing could happen, and all that's bad, And so I don't do any of it. It's like there's no there there damage to take that into consideration.
Speaker 4: And partially the result of living in too comfortable a society.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh for sure, I've never had consequences in your life, And.
Speaker 4: So why that's I think guardrails on everything in our society.
Speaker 3: So that's why there's a bunch of trans people because there aren't bullets flying. If there were bullets flying, you wouldn't be trans. I'm just saying if there were car bombs going off down like a couple of blocks away from your house, that the last thing in the world you'd be wanting to do is be stunning and brave and getting on h R T.
Speaker 1: Well, you you know why they don't think there was real bullets in it, right? Why it's simple twenty twenty, twenty twenty. They wouldn't allow them to use any any type of munitions at all, just about so nobody thought there was consequences for going up against the police. You had chash Chop where they ran niggas out the police station. I thought this was the taking of pel them, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I thought it was that they ran the cops out there on police station. When the billing stuff went down, they were like, hey, you know you can't use live munitions and said, okay, well we'll use the rubber bullets. No, you can't use rubber bullets. Okay, well we use the papper spray. No, you can't use the pepper spray well them, can you use a baton?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not the batons. You need to go and you, yeah, talk to them. You know what I'm saying. Uh, you've got the loud speaker, you can yell on that. Hey, you know you need to move on. But uh, nobody was getting fucked up for the shit they were doing. In so folks still feel like they're in that particular era when that era has passed.
Speaker 3: Well, it was the fuck around the times. It was the find outest of times. So you know, you you you do this at your own peril man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so uh so yeah. So when all that went down, you know, folks were just they were running roughshot doing whatever they wanted to and there was really no consequences. They would get arrested, they would get released from jail. Uh you had what they were. They were empty in the prisons. They were like, yeah, we're not releasing anybody who's uh who's violent nature. I was like, but what about this one person who I don't know? They cut their girlfriend up and drove across the three state lines and end up killing somebody else. I was like, that sounds sounding they were pretty violent to me. You know, that was so long ago. That said last year semantics so long ago. You know what I'm saying. You know, we're in different dimension now.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys still talking about COVID. I'm like, oh, the biggest high I eased in the fucking century. Do you think we're just bless the show?
Speaker 1: It was just shit looks like ass right now. Shit looks like ass right now because of twenty twenty. Yeah, I mean like, I ain't gonna say that the world was the greatest, but damn it, twenty nineteen was pretty fucking good, Okay, compared to what we've asked. It's twenty twenty, two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: It was really good.
Speaker 3: That's but I just recorded a Macro Aggressions episode that focused specifically on the year nineteen ninety one. Dude, I have never wanted a Dolorean more in my life, so that I could go back in time to a better place. All the stuff I was focusing, like, all the cultural stuff was like so much better.
Speaker 4: People keep talking about having these breakaway societies with like bitcoin and shit. No, let's have a breakaway society that goes back to the eighties. We can have like diner and all the eighties movies and cars.
Speaker 2: You know, it's cordless, but it's see through. You see all the parts. They're all different colors.
Speaker 1: The back.
Speaker 2: I want a bone that plugs into my wall, and then I want to throw this thing in a river somewhere.
Speaker 4: All watches will be swatched.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna fucking.
Speaker 2: Swiss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, but we'll yeah, but we'll go back to the watch. But I used to.
Speaker 4: Did you know Satch? Swatch did something very relevant recently. They partnered with like automar Pique and they made that fucking that watch thing. Yeah, and like was cause riots and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard about that. It's actually brilliant marketing as opposed to their partners Ferrari. Do we have thoughts on the new electric Ferrari? Have you seen that pile of horse shit? No, you didn't see that. Johnny Ivy did that. He the guy behind the iPhone. He was hired by Ferrari and he created what looks like a Nissan Leaf. It's a six hundred and seventy thousand dollars car that does not look like an actual Ferrari. It looks like a an a racer.
Speaker 4: Or a what's it called.
Speaker 3: It's the Ferrari.
Speaker 2: Is it new?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna not gonna sell any of those. I don't know, but it's it's it just came out. You'll see it everywhere. It was a huge all week Ferrari Electric Johnny Ivy, it's the loose the Lucy, that's it. L U see, Yeah, here we go. I got it right here for you, fucking ugly undeniably.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's got a promise. You don't think it's no no, no, no, no, no, no no no. I'm pretty sure steel.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a Ferrari to people whose favorite friends. Yeah, but it's like shit, electric is stupid. Bro, You ever been out in your phone died? Like, imagine that was your car, like four.
Speaker 3: Billion dollars of market cap. Once they announced this car, it was universally panned by every single critic. One guy who said, I don't want to be on the record saying anything bad about Ferrari because I cover them for a living. But he said, I guess the one good thing I could say is at least the Chinese won't steal this one.
Speaker 4: What if the car was black, would you have a different opinion if it wasn't that gay blue color.
Speaker 3: No, it has lines, Man, it doesn't look like a race car. I need a Ferrari to be a race car. So also a four door and Inzo Ferrari said he would never make a four door.
Speaker 1: So then okay. So so this right here is design in collaboration with John Ives. I love from I don't know what that means, saunds gay, but it said features easy. Okay, yeah, so he definitely one of the guys. Uh so features a controversial arrow dynamic a So, Charlie, this is for the aerodynamics right here, that's what they're trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: No, the original Ferrari body type is for the aerodynamics. It's it's built like a race car. That is built like a Nissan Leaf. And I don't give a shit that it goes zero to sixty and two and a half seconds. So yeah, that'ss with supercharging. But I do care that people are going to go, you spent two thirds of a million dollars on a car and it's kind of kind of gay looking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, but how many people have have the loose Okay, the loose in a in a light blue color.
Speaker 3: Both the Ferrari three sixty, a red three sixty image of that and compare it just I mean, oh, the difference is stacked sixty. Yeah, erect red one from the citie. That looks something that looks a little bit more right, looks a little bit more like a real Ferrari.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can, I can see what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: And whatever happened with whatever happened with Jaguar.
Speaker 3: But out that everybody involved with it got fired, they put out. I think I I'm not even exaggerating when I say that. I think that they said their estimates for North America were that they weren't even going to ship any cars for an entire year. Yeah, I mean, which it can't be. It can't be. It can't possibly. That can't possibly be true. But I swear I think I either read that or heard that somewhere like that. The numbers are so bad, going down as one of the greatest marketing catastrophes in the history of corporate advertising. Uh, everybody involved with it lost their jobs. The market cap of Jaguar are dropped like considerably. It turned into the laughing stock of the automobile. It might put them out of business. It quite literally might put Jaguar out of business. They're owned by like some other company, but they might close the brand.
Speaker 2: I just it was easy to know, Like you could study this simply and easily and find out no one wants that way before you made all those mistakes. And I don't know why they didn't do it. I know enough about market research to know that it's easy to know these things.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at their website and their F type is a nice looking vehicle. The F type is nice.
Speaker 1: Here here's the thing though, like like the message outweighs profits. So I mean, we've seen this, okay, and this goes almost across the board. The message being delivered means way more to them than the money they lose, because they have infinite money because they're I mean, it's just.
Speaker 3: The shareholders of Jaguar or the shareholders of of the Ferrari.
Speaker 1: Uh I beg to differ.
Speaker 3: Would they want their money to make money? They want their company to sell more cars and they don't want this bullshit? It's it's it.
Speaker 1: It's crippling them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why aren't they getting loud about it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Are they eating babies too? Do they have to stick the like toe the line or what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, man, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's in Black Rock probably owns a big chunk and they're certainly eating babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I haven't seen that it's in anybody's interest to actually make money on the products that they put out right here. Recently, it seems, whether it be movies, music, they like, whatever.
Speaker 3: As long as you can mess people's minds up, you can lose as much money as you need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like the only people that's looking to make money right now are like people who are not fully involved in anything corporate.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: So let's let's take movies for instance. So this new movie Obsession, all right, it's been a wildly huge hit. There's some YouTuber made it. This dude does YouTube. He did like a comedy thing for on YouTube, and he's I think the movie's made over one hundred and ten million dollars on a seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars budget.
Speaker 3: Oh I heard about that. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's the one that beat Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean it's just like so if it's not like a singular person, like all the companies are just into some old bullshit. Like I can't say, I don't see where they're trying, Like they're not even actively trying to make any money. That's just what's crazy.
Speaker 3: What Star Wars is that currently at and see if you can find that after this last week, because they're they're struggling.
Speaker 2: Because everyone expects it to be a giant like commercial for trans people basically except for like the diehard I don't even know who these people are. They're basically Disney diehards.
Speaker 3: At this point, I think, Okay, Disney diet, I'll see what we got it. We're coming up with a slur for people who the fat women who go to Disney by themselves and and like the park porkers and everything, and but the ones that are obsessed with Disney and Mickey Mouse and the Princess Castle and all that. My slur that I've come up with is Mickers.
Speaker 1: Is that you think?
Speaker 3: Is that you think that works?
Speaker 2: Mouse or size? I love Mickers.
Speaker 1: Close to something pretty, It's pretty close to something mails and be damn trip up. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Tripped up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's what we got with Demandalori and Grogu. Okay, so we've got a production budget of sixty five million, which is actually the lowest for Disney Ara Star Wars marketing it estimate it at one hundred million. Uh, we've got a worldwide gross of one hundred and eighty seven point nine million, and the break even requirement estimate of the family's five hundred to six hundred million globally to break even, and they're not getting there. They're not gonna get there.
Speaker 4: When you plan your movie around making a billion dollars, that's that's that's some audacity right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but that's what Star Wars fans used today. They used to you close your eyes and they make a billion.
Speaker 3: You're well, you know where they really made their money was on merchandising. And what's funny was that that's what George Lucas always owned, so he he never when the studio had like a bad deal with him on Star Wars, I mean bad for for Lucas, not the greatest, but he always and from the very beginning, retained the merchandising rights and that was where he made most of his money. They said that for these new movies, well the grogu one is different, but they're they're talking about in the aftermath of that, basically just ripping up the last couple of movies, the characters from that and starting back with like Luke and Leah and all that, kind of going in a totally different direction. But they didn't have a licensing deal for for toys for the last movie, I think, or the deal they had was so small that it was almost inconsequential. It used to be that for these Star Wars movies, they made a ton of money at the box office, but they made even more from DVDs, and then would dwarf that with merchandise. And there's no merchandise. Nobody's enthusiastic bout it. And when Disney can't sell merchandise, that's they need to fire everybody, because that used to be what they did was sell convince you to buy expensive stuff for Disneyland. And if you can't do that, then you need to fire people.
Speaker 2: I think part of the problem too is all these actors and actresses that you might otherwise love and have, they'd be like what drew you to the movie, Like what's Ripley's name in real life?
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't think of her?
Speaker 2: Da Sigourney Weaver. I saw Sigourney Weaver, I'd be like, oh, that that might be a cool movie. I like Sigourney Weaver a lot, mostly because I think of her as Ripley and that's a cool childhood memory. And so my brain's like happy about this. But now that we know what everybody thinks about everything, I like no longer like anybody. I'm like, I loved you, and then you started talking, and now I don't like you, and so I don't want to see you in anything because now when I see you, I think about your stupid ideas instead of whether or not you're a good actor, or whether or not I like this character in this movie. And so I think that's part of what killed it. All too white Rachel, Yeah, and also just hiring.
Speaker 3: She was poisoned to that film. She personally lost them one hundred million dollars if not more, from Bye by talking about how much she hated it and how she didn't understand the film and how she thought it was sexist and she thought the guy was a creep and it was like, holy shit, like you you can't let these people talk. And there's a new one who's doing it.
Speaker 2: There's Mexican girls also ugly.
Speaker 3: Supergirl is in the process of running her mouth's Christian white man dads, interesting white dabs, and she doesn't want she doesn't care if they don't see the movie. It's like, you stupid bitch. I like, if I'm the producer of that film, I would get in my office you and I would be screaming. Don't you ever alienate a huge percentage of the potential audience from coming to this movie because you open your fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: And we chose an ugly girl like you for some reason. You should be grateful that you have this.
Speaker 4: She has a couple angles.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is it right here.
Speaker 3: She looks a lot better in a different There's a series I just watched with my wife.
Speaker 1: Here we Go, Here we Go.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's terrible, but she's better with them glasses on. You just got to hit it with the glasses on.
Speaker 1: Is that what I got today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here we go, Supergirl? How do you hit it?
Speaker 2: How is Supergirl not beautiful? Just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just like white the fuck is snow white? Mexican God damn?
Speaker 2: How come gal Gado or whatever you say is the less beautiful one, but one of the most objectively beautiful people in the world. Who oh gal Gado and she was the you know, bad queen or whatever, and she's like the not pretty one, and then this ugly girl is like the most beautiful. I'm like, dude, this is garbage. You're all garbage. Look at her face. She's a godglasses on. It's still bad.
Speaker 3: As they stay online.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: This is in the forums that are not really so Harvey would have never allowed this on his watch.
Speaker 2: Yes, and remember this is her like looking her best. This is her with makeup, with her hair done as a young person, like that's her best. Her mouth is crazy. I'm not sorry, Like do not everyone is beautiful?
Speaker 3: Name go on IMDb and there's there's one.
Speaker 4: Or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but but so hold on, so okay, so hold on. This is this Supergirl. We're going to compare it to the Supergirl from the Flash recybe okay, okay, what we think she's.
Speaker 2: Not pretty either? Why can't we have pretty supergirls?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know, she's.
Speaker 2: Not She actually might even be better. That might have been. Yep, she's an improvement. Is that on the left, the left is.
Speaker 1: A little that's the Supergirl from the flash. Still not pretty from the flash.
Speaker 3: But girl, can we go back to Supergirl?
Speaker 1: Was in the flash?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to rewatch that. I don't remember it.
Speaker 2: It's this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Remember Michael Keate. Michael Keaton was Batman. No she's not Sasha Kelly, No she is. She's Hispanic man.
Speaker 2: That's pretty. Why did they make her ugly.
Speaker 1: When they cut their hair short? It gives something about.
Speaker 2: Yeah they cut her hair short.
Speaker 5: Stomach, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't like that haircut. That's not I think it's the haircut.
Speaker 1: There's only a select few women that can rock a really short haircut. Got you gotta.
Speaker 2: She at least has like the mathematically appropriate face. Yes, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she doesn't have a jutting out jaw or or eyes that are too far apart from one another like her Disney checks do right, this is our Gotha right here. He doesn't have fetal alcohol poisoning. Ye had a short haircut.
Speaker 1: Didn't do that for like, she probably needs to go away from the man.
Speaker 2: We used to have, like Scarlet Johansson, another one of the most objectively beautiful people in history. Like, come on, we can do better.
Speaker 3: This isn't hard no, stop letting gay men be casting directors.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: I think? And women they hate other beautiful women. I think that's you know how they're tremendous liars to their friends. Oh you look fantastic. The I think casting directors do that too. Yeah, I think good point.
Speaker 2: I mean it's also this like cultural relativism thing where we're like, no, everybody can be BEAUTI I'm like, no, actually not, that's not true at all. You could say, let's just divide these words into two categories. You could be talking about the external beauty and that's what beauty means. Or you could be talking about their value as a character, as a person, like their human you know, beauty. That's not beauty though used, we've misused that word. That's their value as a human. Or that's their compassion, or that's their character, that's their integrity, that's a million other things. And you can say those are all great and fantastic makes I'm a good person great, But they could still be ugly. And that's an objective truth. There's a mathematical set of ratios that the brain looks at and says, that's pretty true, and it's universal and it's been true all throughout human history and fatter, slimmer, whatever, those things change. But like the face is beautiful or not.
Speaker 3: If I told the Pam Anderson story before. So here's a prime example, firsthand knowledge, my own little test of just what you said.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 3: It's two thousand and two and I'm with my business partner and we're in Santa Monica, California, and we're at this place called fred Siegel, which is normally it's a clothing store, but outside of it there's a little cafe and we're having lunch with these guys who are the agents for IMG Hockey, which is right down the street. Coincidentally, our offices are not too far from me. We met these guys, but this is our first like get together like meeting, and so we're all gonna have lunch outside at this outside. Now, my business partner is an actor and he is this job. This company that we created was like his side hustle while he was acting, and the company turned into we turned it into a big thing. But at the time this was going to be our first client. We were meeting with these four guys, the heads of IMG Hockey, that were about our age and like we really liked them right off the bat, so we weren't like super intimidated or anything. They're like regular guys, Canadian hockey guys, you know, automatically pretty good. So we're all six sitting around this table and we're talking, and we're talking, and I noticed that the guy sitting directly across from me is in the middle of talking. It looks like he's gonna have a stroke. He's like, he goes, he's going, and I'm like, fucking hell, is this guy choking or something?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: And I'm like trying and then I then I slowly kind of realized that he's looking at somebody behind me or something behind me. So I turn around and it's Pam Anderson and Kid Rock who and she is in foot I mean in that era. You know what that era looks like?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And you want to talk about the most baller like greatest timed. We couldn't have drawn it up any better if we ever straight out of a movie situation. I'm sitting there, these guys don't even really know us. They see Pam Anderson and Kid Rock. Kid Rock starts to kind of drift off. Pam turns to our table, puts her hand on my partner's shoulder and goes, hey, Steve, what's going on. Good to see you again. How are you? And he goes hey, Pam, good great, good to see and these guys are all like this, like everybody at the table is totally speechless. And she goes, oh, it's good to see I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 1: I gotta go, and she walks off and he turns back.
Speaker 3: He's like, yes, all right, so you are where were Where were we with that bullshit?
Speaker 1: How the fuck does Pamily Anderson you are?
Speaker 3: And it was like he's like I was on an episode of VIP there and she's super cool. She's really nice, and and everyone was like, oh my god, that was the first gig we got that gig. I don't know if we got it because of that certainly did not hurt. It was the coolest thing. Like we walked out, I was like, I looked at I was like, dude, like if you don't, I don't know if you believe in God or whatever, but that was like a magical moment that was like completely orchestrated to make you look like the biggest stud in the world. He's like dude, He's like, it was insane. I wish I mean, I have it in my head. It's like burned in there. I wish other people see it. But Pamela Anderson is undeniably gorgeous at that era, at that time, there was you couldn't You could hate her all you wanted, but it was undeniable. When she walked by, you went, oh my god. Right, So sometimes it's subjective. Sometimes it's like, oh, I'm not into that type, so it's not beautiful to me, but maybe to you, right. And then there's some times it just doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the people who are like eight to ten, it's like that's I think everybody agrees. And then there's people who are like, I don't know, four to seven, and you're like, some people are going to think you're really beautiful on others are not at all. And then everyone at the bottom everyone's like, yeah, that's an ugly person.
Speaker 1: I believe this.
Speaker 3: You recognize Pamela Anderson is surgically enhanced. Okay, so listen, and I understand. It's not like she's like a natural beauty. There are some I think that probably you should it's better a better example of a ten would be somebody who's a natural beauty than Pamela Anderson. But my example for the record is just because of my personal experience there, I'm not saying Pamela and is the end all this beauty or anything like.
Speaker 1: That, because she's obviously very fake. Yeah, the subjective part is only when it comes to your personal relationships. The the overall hierarchy of who looks good in society is pretty much staying in the stone. I mean, let's just see it.
Speaker 3: Some cultural like it could flair to it, right, there's there, there's some preferences to it, like body type, body shape, you know, things like that hairstyle, body style, whatever, I mean that are going to be ranked higher in one culture as opposed to another.
Speaker 2: There's this girl yesterday, dude, what I don't even know where she came from. We live next to these apartments and I've never seen her before. And she came walking up in this like skin tight body suit like for some reason, with like full arms and legs. But it's all like one piece. I don't know if she stepped out of a UFO or what. She was just like and her hair was amazing, her face was like gorgeous, her body from the other side of town. And so she set up like a camera and started filming herself in front of the apartments. And I was just so confused. I was like, you got that dolled up and you are that hot and you're just standing on this sidewalk for some reason, hot, super hot. Her body was hot, her face was beautiful, her hair was amazing. I was just like, I've never seen this lady before, but that lady was a ten. I'm pretty sure anyone else who saw her was like taking pictures and like showing their friends, like, look at this supermodel that's walking down my street. For some reason, I don't know, but that's objective beauty. And she apparently knows it because she's willing to wear a skin type body suit and go outside in it. Yeah, she knows what she's got. Yeah, that's not a beautiful person. Like everybody would if I showed you a picture of this lady, everybody would agree. Everybody would.
Speaker 1: We got to be we got to be careful with the with the skiin type bodysuit, STU. Some people do know what they got and it's a lot, and.
Speaker 4: Most certainly.
Speaker 3: Is a privilege, not a right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, I remember I just watched the video recently about this tribe in Africa where the most attractive women had dung and they took the dung and they stuck it on their heads, and the one who had the most elaborate dung on their heads was the most attractive.
Speaker 1: Right when you say dung, Yes, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What country was this?
Speaker 1: Wasn't Sierra Leone or Liberia by any chance, was it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was one of the ones in the middle somewhere.
Speaker 2: Hey that that society is exactly as good as ours in no way.
Speaker 1: Fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I guess really bad numbers in this new book of mine that are unpopulation on i Q in some of these subharrent African countries because of the the interbreeding, the the.
Speaker 2: Is like it.
Speaker 3: The tribes don't get mixed up at all, and so it just kind of it's just like retardation on a massive Yeah. The numbers are so low that it sounds fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's unfortunately a problem on a lot of reservations in the United States too, And it's for the same reason. It's because nobody leaves and nobody comes.
Speaker 3: And so you're in this one group.
Speaker 2: Some people come and some people leave, sure, but like for the most part, nobody leaves and nobody comes. And so you've got just this group and you're all cousins. And now.
Speaker 3: You think of water like that, if you had water, it'd be stagnant, right, You've aren't all the British things like that though, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: It apparently like at the very top and the very bottom, we're all doing the same thing. They're all crazy.
Speaker 3: You're either crazy at the top or you're crazy at the bottom. But if you if you're in bred, your IQ is going to be diminished, like and and so.
Speaker 1: Hey, I mean, you know, tomato, tomato.
Speaker 4: Maybe those people maybe the ones who are really.
Speaker 1: And this is a I mean my game, what I mean they said on a second, Well, cool, I'll stop it.
Speaker 3: I mean to so, well, that's fine, you know you can be in Well let me ask let me ask you. If you are a slave, do you get to pick your slave master? I mean, I mean, do you want to go away and be taken by a Muslim or do you want to be some sort of uh uh shapskoy for for some some Zionist lunatic or I mean, what are you what are we talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in the day, you were lucky if you ended up in America.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So, it's like again, it's objective fact, like there's nowhere that treated its slaves better. Uh, and the where we got slaves from in Africa. In those places, they would often torture the slaves to death to get as much blood out of them as they could, to fill a swimming pool of blood so that they could bathe in the blood of the slaves. So we we treated slaves better even did he at all?
Speaker 3: It's a net positive. And yet I think the I think, listen, not trying to justify slavery here in any way, but no, I think it happened. You look at it as an asset. Then you were investing in an asset. You have a vest interest in maintaining your asset, be it a tractor or a human being. Right, so it doesn't make sense for you to go out and buy a bunch of slaves to only work them to death or to kill them, because it's kind of like the point of I mean, if you want to think of it as human livestock, which of course the Huxley brothers do. You you can't, or well, you guys can. You can think of it like that, But you don't grow your livestock only to kill it off prematurely.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense, right, well, and that's the thing nobody hears saying slavery's good in it, but it did happen. And so if you're gonna be in a place where instead of being seen as an object or something somebody owns or livestock or having some sort of value, you're seen as the enemy who we captured and now want to torture to death and enslave in other ways on the way to the torturing to death, then yeah, they're disposable. There's more of you. There's other tribes out there for us to conquer and show our domination and how great we are. Right, But if somebody's buying you and they're like, oh, I'm gonna make money off you, then they might treat you not great. But it's never gonna be as bad as the person who was gonna enslave you and torture you to death, get as much blood as they can and bathe in it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna yeah, But I mean when they bathed in the blood, I mean do we have any type of writings where it has some type of restorative effake. You know, maybe maybe that's what they were going for.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Sure it's just.
Speaker 2: Like shark fins well, I mean particularly special magic.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man the world bullshit or slave master, slave owner nonsense. The idea of bathing in a pool of slave blood is.
Speaker 2: Not I don't know, in the hot, hot sun with bugs in Africa.
Speaker 1: That's definitely it's definitely unique.
Speaker 3: I mean, I for one, would be throwing up in the bushes. It just wouldn't happen.
Speaker 1: It's definitely unique, though. I mean you got to admit it. I mean, how often does that happen? I mean all the time. You see that vampire movies, you know what I'm saying. I mean that have a pool of blood. Yeah. Oh, it would be like the movie carry take a bucket, oh yeah, or or.
Speaker 3: Shining right opening the room and the big wave, oh yeah, coming down the hallway.
Speaker 2: See, it gives you magical powers, clearly.
Speaker 3: I mean, whether it does or doesn't psychologically, I bet it does. If you've just taken that those many lives from all these people, you probably feel like a god. Whether you're getting some sort of physiological rush from the adrenochrome, or you're or you're just so hopped up on your own farts that you think you're the king of the world.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Dream do you not have? Just nightmares? And like who are these people? How do you live like that?
Speaker 3: Listen, Lindsay, I couldn't if someone was like, go up, I can't hunt. I'm not a hunter. I couldn't shoot a deer.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: You're talking to somebody that is so like unprepared for that, like the idea, like could I bathe in somebody's blood? Let me think about that for a second.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: Well, we had something up here about by the time you feel to pull up and be coagulated. That's what I had to get. That's why I had to get a whole budget of them. That time.
Speaker 3: It would be in Africa, where as Lindsay pointed out, it would be hot and filled with flies and bugs, well many.
Speaker 2: Of them at once. They would just do it just like the fucking you know South Americans.
Speaker 1: Look, they may not be taking at the advance, but they figured out how to stop the coagulation process so they could bathe in This said blood. Okay, I don't need to figure anything else out. I just need to figure out how we can keep this blood fresh. So I go take a take a you know Afternue swing in it. But but why are you killing all your guys though? Shouldn't you be selling them.
Speaker 3: Because but I mean, before you just slaughter them to fill swimming pools with their blood, why don't you just see if you can mark them down like half off, two for one, three for you know whatever.
Speaker 1: They won't worry about that it was.
Speaker 3: Your operation, and then he'll figure it out for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's so many of them though, But because poor people make babies. Poor people make a ton of babies.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I'm the human.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do.
Speaker 3: And then something there in Africa in some places it's over eight. It's been brought down recently, but it was over eight the birth rate, so so that'tic Republic or Congo eight. And like, the more the more beesy, Yeah, the more boogie and safe your society becomes, the less babies you have because you don't quite need to replace folks as quick.
Speaker 2: It's hard to have.
Speaker 1: You got other stuff you could be doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fourth grade is the cutoff.
Speaker 1: That's that's the that's what.
Speaker 3: National Endowment for Democracy and USAID would educate the children in these thirteen l DC's lesser developed countries that Kissinger targeted in his report. They would educate them, but they would only educate them up to a certain level, and that was after their studies that proved that educating them up to fourth grade was the optimal age that dropped the birth rate from eight to four and if you educated them anymore it had diminishing returns. So you could do it if you wanted to, but the best bang for your buck was to just educate them up to fourth grade and then be done, which.
Speaker 2: Realistically, all you have to do is teach someone to read and then give them access to the internet, and they can learn anything they want. Not that they're going to, but they could.
Speaker 3: But it gave them enough options. It gave them enough of an understanding of things to to recognize that having eight kids would be too much of an economic drain on them and that they have to make a different calculation, and that they and the calculation they made would be half as many. That was that was the numbers that you would get would take a while. We take a generation, but they had time.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, well, I mean if you even look here in the States, I mean who has the most babies poor people. The poorer you are, the more babies you have. Yeah, why we see it in.
Speaker 3: Real life idiocracy planned parent planned parenthoods are in poor communities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's just because they're gonna be get knocked up like left and right, you know, and it's just like they are.
Speaker 3: And abortion is the number one killer in the black community. I think people know that, but they they are targeted as well. That was Margaret Sanger's directive was to put the planned parenthoods.
Speaker 1: In the hood.
Speaker 2: And you get stem cells.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like off the record.
Speaker 3: It was like in my next newsletter, the announcement about how we're destroying the black communities by putting plant pans there.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, like holy ship.
Speaker 3: She had like a journal she'd send out like I think it was like monthly, and it was just like right there, well.
Speaker 1: Look is he is he? If you don't hide it, you know what I'm saying. It's like I'm not gonna hide it because you know, folks would be like, well, I don't quite believe her. You know what, maybe she has a different motive. This can't be it, This can't be from her. It's so yeah, no, it's directly from her. But hey, folks, they praised the playing parenthood. I mean they love it obviously.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is that on Planned Parenthood's website they acknowledge Margaret Sanger, and they acknowledge and they tried to backpedal from her.
Speaker 1: They were like, well, you know, it was a.
Speaker 3: Long time ago and they thought differently and thought it changed the evolution of thing. But they they address it on there. I know, I took a quote from it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, hey, it was a fake, if you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's like she had she had something she was putting out for a particular purpose and it worked like it worked. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah. In a world where people have a bunch of ideas that don't work, that one not. She knocked it out in the park.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this. It not only works so well from like a retail abortion standpoint, which it is, but it worked from the legal precedent standpoint as well. Because California and Illinois were the driving forces in sterilization, for sterilization, state sanctioned sterilization, abortion, contraception, all these things like, and they took all the legislation from that. Margaret Sanger took that and gave it to her buddy Ernst Ruden, who is the head of eugenics for the Nazis, and he took it to the Nazi Party and said, look at all the stuff they legalized in California, in Illinois, in the United States. We can use all this legal precedent there here in Germany and we can use it for our policies, all of our youth and age policies, all of it. It's all we've got. We've got, we've got case law r we've got to establish and that's.
Speaker 1: What they use.
Speaker 3: So what's funny about everybody's the Nazi and they were depopulating and they were killing the Jews and the Gypsies and all that stuff. They got the legal authority to do it from California, from the work of Murgaret Sanger and people connected with her, doctor Paul Pope No and a bunch of other people. But that's that stuff came from California.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I was just remembering that the first time I heard that the Holocaust was a hoax, was from a Jew, like an old old thing. Yeah, he was like an eighty year old doctor Jewish guy. Oh, I was pointing out. I was looking at the chemtrails and I was like, man, they just spray the skies with poison. And he's like, that's just a conspiracy theory. That's bullshit. He's like, you want to know the real conspiracies is the hull didn't happen.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy shit, what And that's you know what I'm saying, that's alleged. Of course the show goes out in Europe.
Speaker 3: I think we get executed.
Speaker 4: That's like, it's really like, it's truly shocking and unbelievable that smart people today still think that shit's real. Like it's unreal.
Speaker 2: Well, in his argument to me was like, just do the math. He's like, just do which is what everyone who knows anything says, Just do the math. It's literally impossible.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't be It shouldn't be a surprise to you, Corey, because I think smart people are susceptible to that too, the big lie, Like they in their minds, they're they're going like, in the minds of really smart people are going there is no way they would lie about something big, and all the things you'd have to do to pull that off is to to no possible way, right right. I think that they make that calculation. So if you can pull I think you can pull it over on them in some in cases when you do, I think they get to be the most bought in.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's one of those things that we're told since we're like four years old, and then we see in seventy five movies and then we hear it from all these different things, so like you're just like, well everybody knows, of course it's real, Like you never even wonder.
Speaker 1: Yeah why yeah, yeah, so ah yeah. Always the number one issue is that shit, nobody was your hands won't there. So it's just it's it's hard to it's hard to gauge all the ins and ounce. You know, we've got evidence, We've got you know, numbers on a sheet of paper that we can go through, Uh, what was the actual number in the actual number how many people what they actually do have this actually go down? And that's always the hard part about history is that you see it well, people read write it through different lenses so you get some of your information from here, and so a lot of times, wherever your mind is at as far as what happened in a particular event, it leads you to particular viewpoints from different people. Okay, so let me ask you this, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: After watching October seventh, the aftermath of that, what was done to Gaza, the lies that were told about October seventh, the lies that were told about what was being done to Gaza, the lives that were being told about Lebanon, and the all of these lies, lies.
Speaker 1: After lies, after lives after lives, like yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a certain subset of people who know gonna say the whole truth, but none of it because there's always, you know, things that happened that die with time. You know that some people never figure out or the very few people who actually know it they die with that secret. And so it's almost easier for everybody to look at what we've got in a particular book and say, okay, this is Cannon. All right, So it has been deemed worldwide, you know, whether it happened in that particular manner or not. I'm not going to deny that something didn't go down. Obviously, there was a world war with it, but it's been deemed worldwide that this is cannon does Germany do they do? They do? They say that it didn't happen in this manner. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Allowed anymore, okay, even if they wanted to.
Speaker 4: But so, the fundamental crux of the Holocaust are three things that are extremely easily debunked.
Speaker 1: That is the that that are oh oh oh, cor corcork that are debated. I'm trying to keep you.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck about you. Why why is this on YouTube? Anyway? So obviously you have six million Jews, right, six million is a big part of the thing. Uh. The gas chambers, that's a huge part of the thing, right, and uh and the Nazis had a plan to kill all the Jews. That's the third part of the thing. Those are the three pillars of the Holocaust. Those things are like so easy to debunk, Like you have to prove that those things exist, and nobody can. They just can't. They just just don't exist. The real numbers. Honestly, when you look at the numbers, people are like, oh, you know, six million, and then people are the Holocaust deniers are like two hundred and seventy one thousand. That like three hundred thousand ish number is like all deaths just Jews, and Jews only made up somewhere around thirty percent of the camps. Really, when you look at Auschwitz, fifty five percent of the deaths at Auschwitz were Christians, forty two percent were Jews. So these are very basic numbers that exists in books that you can go and read right now, right And I wonder too, Yeah, good God.
Speaker 2: Well, I just wonder too, because right now people are like, people are dying in IC detention facilities, and I'm like, yeah, people are dying in any facility anywhere in the world right now. They're dying in schools, they're dying in hospitals, they're dying in the fucking legislative buildings. Because people die. And so if what you're saying is ICE is killing the people in its detention centers on purpose, that's just not true, or at least not that we know of. And so I wonder too, how many of the people who died were like, yeah, they were in this detention center and then they died. We didn't like torture them to death or kill them. Even I don't know I'm just saying like that.
Speaker 4: Really, then I get really good numbers. And the funny thing was, this is the funny thing Auschwitz. So like, after the war, the Russians took all the Auschwitz stuff and sent it to Moscow, and they didn't they didn't tell anybody, and so then they let all the Jews be like they destroyed all the records at Auschwitz. The Nazis destroyed the records right for all these fucking decades, thirty five years after the fucking war, and the Nazis destroyed the records. So it's millions. And then the Russians are like, oh, yeah, we forgot we got them documents right here, and they released all of them in like nineteen ninety one, and that just destroyed the six million number. It destroyed everything, and it showed that they were like actual executions. At the camps. They had hangings on Sundays. You know, if you're gassing everybody, what do you need to have hangings on Sundays? And then the orchestra would play after the hangings, and then you know, all those fucking concentration camp people they got paid, they got paid money, and after the money stopped around forty one, they got paid in coupons and they could use the coupons to go buy beer and cigarettes at the cantena and stuff. I mean, where's that in the fucking gas chamber stories? Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: You who can right now to archive dot org and you can look for hollow Hoax and you can find people who were held in concentration camps who will tell you the stories of what happened there. And they're like, yeah, we came and we had you know, band on Tuesday, and we had the theater on Thursday, and we went swimming, and we wrote letters to people. We had a post office, and they're just like, oh.
Speaker 4: My God's and there's stories of female inmates falling in love with SS officers there and shit, I mean there's all kinds of stuff. I mean, it was like it It wasn't like a fucking pit of horror, like fucking acage something.
Speaker 3: These are work camps. Why are you exterminating your workers if you're I mean, I understand working them to death, which is not great, but I don't understand gassing them. If your intention is to continue working them, I understand.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That you're you're going to you're you're probably going to fill up trucks filled with people. I mean, I don't know the ones that were really like the skinny skeleton own people. What's that is that?
Speaker 4: Okay? So okay, that's a combination of things. Typhus is part of it, but most of people you've got typs failure, supply chain failure. There you go, And why were there supply chain failures because the Allies, the Allies blew everything up. The Allies blew up all the shit. So right, that's that's that's.
Speaker 3: Worth right, Whether you're you're in a camp, you don't have access to go like scavenge and go find anything. So you're at the mercy ever's feeding you, and if if supplies are tight, they're going to feed themselves first and whatever's left over maybe goes to you, maybe it doesn't. So I understand that.
Speaker 4: And also you have to think, like the vast majority of people in the camps, upwards of like sixty to seventy percent of the people in all of the camps were prisoners of war, not fucking Jews, right, and so they knew that they had a standard they had to maintain of maintenance of these prisoners period or else at the end, because Hitler wanted to maintain relations. He figured he would end the war, he would win, he would let everybody go back home, and he would start a new era where everyone was getting along and everything was kosher. And he's not going to be able to do that if he's fucking murdering all the people in the concentration camps. It's just not possible. And people don't think of this stuff, right. And here, let me put something to bed real quick. I'm so sick of these fucking Hitler went to Argentina people. Anybody knows anything about fucking Hitler knows that the last two years of his life, his health was in such with such dog shit.
Speaker 1: He had.
Speaker 4: He probably had Parkinson's. If you look at some of the later films, his hands are shaking uncontrollably. He used he had heart condition. He was constantly His doctors couldn't nail down the problem with his heart, so they kept switching up his medications. He had problems taking a ship. His doctor had to massage his fucking guts every day for him to take a ship. The dude was not gonna fucking last, Okay. He was a nervous, fucking wreck by the end of the goddamn war. The idea that he could make it to fucking Argentina and hang out there till the eighties is so stupid.
Speaker 3: A U boat and have a couple uh cigarettes and and kick up your feet and go, my job is done. I'm supposed to be dead. I can't do anything else anyway, and just relax, get into a hammock and just like I.
Speaker 4: Find the real mystery of Hitler's death far more fascinating. Mark Felton is probably one of the best World War Two guys, although he still is a Holocaust it happened guy, although he never directly talks about it, but he knows not to say anything, right, and so his work is great. It's fucking phenomenal. It's the most detailed hit I've ever seen on you know, he did a he did one on like Hitler's driver's sister, you know, second cousin. Right, It was like, he's that kind of detailed, and he did a whole video on how the issue with Hitler's corpse is that they found they found the teeth, right, but the skull itself didn't have the gunshot to the right side. It had a gunshot in the back of the head. This to some degree kind of correlates with other work that Felton did that shows that Martin Borman probably had one of his men kill Hitler and aver Braun. They didn't kill themselves voluntarily or they were going to, but they were dragging their feet or some shit, and Borman was like, fuck this, to get it over with. And this documentation that a guy came back into Borman's office and said it is done right. And so what did he mean by that? Who knows.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 4: Suspected that the teeth might have been ripped out of Hitler's mouth and staged in another corpse, and that his body and then burned, and that his actual body was buried elsewhere on the grounds. There was a place near a parking lot under a tree where every year people leave flowers. Because it's alleged that Hitler's body and that was never found by the Soviets and is still genuinely buried deep deep underneath what's currently a parking lot.
Speaker 2: Why would they go to those lengths to take his teeth out and hide them in a different.
Speaker 4: Body, because that's the one thing that would give away Hitler's his dental work was so fucking unique, and so there were like there were others to stage you, to make it look like he was dead. So they would not look for his real body.
Speaker 2: Because his real body can be used for a cult purposes.
Speaker 4: No, just because it was just they wanted to honor it and bury it in the in the grounds being nice guys. Yeah, so like those guys lovebody.
Speaker 2: His body for a coult reasons though. I mean they have still the head of like all these motherfuckers and they like talk to them and ship.
Speaker 4: I would allol, Hitler.
Speaker 3: You have to you have Geronimo's head and Hitler's butthole.
Speaker 1: Not terrible. Yeah, hey, and you know all that's good, but that's not what the world's gonna believe. They're gonna believe Cannon the word that he can Cannon is gonna be it. I mean, people, you even shout about this until you know the crows come home, you know, to look into it, do research. There's been multiple books, multiple people talked about this, even people who were involved in it, who went through camps things of that nature. But you know, Cannon is so much easier to deal with, all right, and then when something comes up that may seem like, hey, yeah, this could be a possibility here to just be like dismiss it. It's not cannon. You know. It's like what we do with books when books are associated with movies, you know, and they're like, oh man, it showed. It is like, oh, well that's not cannon. It's like, but they were going off with your original premise. It's not cannon. That's all they got to say this. No, no, I mean we appreciate it, but no, oh that's that's not the particular narrative here. That's not what's to be believed. We need this to transcend time. Okay, So I mean that's that said something. Some things need to transcend time for reasons unknown, you know. Uh and to uh as far as mainstream goes to never be questioned. And so we see things like that this particular event you got the what the Sandy Hook. There's certain things that's just not like like they people are like, I don't give a fuck, dude, this is what it is. Okay, don't say anything.
Speaker 4: Else, motherfucking Mile Hitler. All show and it ain'tything like can you say Sandy hook? You is bad?
Speaker 1: End. That's what I'm saying, so there's just there's certain events you just yeah, I just questions why.
Speaker 2: Then it's so true that we have to arrest you and silence you if you even question it is the.
Speaker 4: Weirdest of I gotta say, it's it's like it's a genuine fucking head scratcher. It's a It's one of those things where there's a missing dimension to it that will answer everything.
Speaker 1: Every every everybody has everybody has putting that in their terms of service as was it the devaluing or yeah, devaluing a historic event that everybody that us, as the people, as the heads, have deemed that yes, this is how it happened.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear to a t I don't want to hear about kids getting killed at all, ever they pretend or else.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. We've always been fine with them, but we will shoot them.
Speaker 2: If you're at Ruby Ridge and you wouldn't go, yeah, un smuggling operation or whatever the fuck was happening, I'll kill your kids.
Speaker 1: That We've always been fine, and we've always been fine with with the youth done. We always sacrificed the youth and wars, we sacrifice the youth all the time. They the first one was to get killed. You send a bunch of old folks, much eighteen year olds when they had a draft, they were drafting a bunch of a bunch of young folks first to go out there and get their head blown.
Speaker 4: Off at eighteen as an adult, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the youth though, that's your future. Yeah, but but I'm saying, like, you sacrifice your future for the old folcus to stay back and bang their wives. That's what was happening.
Speaker 2: It's true. But we should actually just send kids. We should just round up a bunch of toddlers from each country that wants to fight, and then give them like NERF guns and then they can go and then they'll just be like hugging and sleeping soon and then it'll be over.
Speaker 1: That's what they did, was the the movie, The Fifth the fifth Wave, they just they took they rounded up all the kids, and the kids are the ones that went out and killed the quote unquote aliens. I said that what aliens they were killing, they were killing whole folk. They didn't realize that. Yeah, they didn't realize who they were killing, and so like, oh, oh, these are kids, right here, and they kids blast them the hell going on, But it looked like they had aliens in their skull, that's what it looked like. They gave them this monitor, and the monitor looked like they said, you can detect who's been taken over by aliens because you'll see it in their brain.
Speaker 2: But all this was just a hologram, perfect metaphor for what Canada's doing, where they're like, oh, so you can see who's mentally ill because they don't agree with what the government says, so we can just lock them up. And now they're just locking people up for having different ideas than what the government says.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, So what they did is that they installed a chip and the kids that would block the hologram. So when the chip was installed in them and you looked at a kid, then the kid looked fine. The kid didn't have alien in his brain. And the only way they found out that that had happened is that one of the kids like, man, I'm tired of doing this, and he ripped the chip out and then all of a sudden, everybody said, oh, you're alien. It's like, what are you talking about? Oh, hold on a second, that's so that's how they found out. But they were getting separated from their parents and stuff, and the and the aliens. They looked just like humans, which is what I've been saying, some symbology there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody, some Hollywood writer saw something at a party he should have seen and he's trying to put it out there.
Speaker 2: Watched what happened during COVID, was like, oh, this is what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. But hey, but look, hey, what's key is that even though they had an Israel parade in New York City, Mom Donnie boycotted it. Okay, he didn't show up, he didn't attend. Okay, he said, I'm not here for then against Okay, I'm here for some different Shenanigans. Okay, I'm at a different for a different form of different brand of communist.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, he can't wait for tomorrow when Pride Month kicks off. He's gonna have his assless chaps and his fucking Daisy Dukes and all his studies gonna go to the entire wardrobe that month he made and everything he made.
Speaker 2: People want the government to take all of our private property from us. That's a amazing height.
Speaker 1: That guy. Yeah, but yeah, yeah, but hold on, hold on, but he boycott it the event man, that your guy right, that.
Speaker 3: You got right, So it doesn't matter if you boycotted it. That's symbolic World War w W wrestling nonsense.
Speaker 4: Can we can we give New York Canada.
Speaker 1: Of the Jews, give him the Canada.
Speaker 2: We'll give New York to Canada and we'll take alberta fair trade.
Speaker 1: You yes, and we need a draft pick back, It's okay. We're gonna need a draft pick and some cast considerations.
Speaker 3: We'll give you Minneapolis and New York. Listen, we're negotiating the entire West coast.
Speaker 1: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's just it's like, you know, there's no joke. They may they've they've got the they've got the oil and gas, they've got what counts, and they are that would be something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're dead serious. They got all the signatures they need. They're gonna vote if but if they vote on it, it's going to.
Speaker 3: Pass unless somebody lights off a car bomb or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Style, But they just start and institutionalizing all of them because they're clearly mentally ill. If they want to.
Speaker 3: Leave straight to medical assistance and dying. So you institutionalize them, pull them over like that poor bastard. Uh deem them?
Speaker 2: Is that the term?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 2: You're certified.
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, now I get to take you in force to bottomize you and god knows what else, and then probably you qualify for made after that and then we'll just kill you.
Speaker 2: Easy peasy, problem solved, Chinese Canada, so wonderful.
Speaker 1: For uh appreciate everybody for being with Before we get out of here, I want to give a shout out to the guy who just won his one point seven million dollar parlay off twenty five hundred dollars. Oh yeah, he picked he picked, uh yeah, yeah, he picked cash American hockey team, American hockey team to win the gold, Michigan Wolverines to win the NCAA Tournament Men's basketball with the New York Knicks to win the Eastern Conference. Yeah. Now, after the New York Knicks won the Eastern Conference, he could have cashed out for six hundred and seventeen thousand dollars, but he held fast for the Spurs to win the Western Conference and he got to one point, sent me down.
Speaker 3: They could and then went on the road in one game seven.
Speaker 2: How many chickens did he sacrifice for this to work out?
Speaker 1: At least three? Okay, that's the golden number. Okay, and maybe a duck. You know what I'm saying, Get a duck for good. Majors man. All right, we're gonna go right to brown table. Lindsay what you got new force?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but you can go to Rogues soldat Oregon see all of it.
Speaker 1: There we go, Charlie, Charlie, what we got going on?
Speaker 3: I will be at Liberpolko in Serbia in August the thirteenth through the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Come see me. If you're in Europe and you're a day zero, it's not gonna get killed. Be fine, I'm whatever. Let's see. Uh.
Speaker 3: Tim James was on macroaggressions again with this guy, Joseph Johnson. Joseph Johnson Man. This guy invented a water structuring device that is so amazing.
Speaker 1: He tells.
Speaker 3: The long story short short story is that his watering device, when the water is sprayed on the soil, it breaks up glyf sate. He didn't mean for it too, and and the comp and the reason why he knows it did is because Monsanto found out about it, and it's a long story. So if you're interested, go listen to the Macroaggressions episode where he talks about how revolutionary this is. I've got one of his devices. I have structured water now and it's noticeably different. It's so if you're interested, go check that out.
Speaker 1: Here we go, of course, Corey, he's one of History volume one, Volume two to be out. Don't have an exact date, but soon, okay, still working on it. Slee Harvey, also in black and White. Corey Hughes dot org, Bloodyhistory dot substack dot com, World War two news. Uh you know me x Q four twenty dot com. For everything I do. We appreciate everybody for being with us. We'll catch y'all next week on day zero. I think Corey is gonna be in Florida, so it'll be three of us next week. I'll be right, Ah, you got me in Croatia next week? Yeah, shee there, Okay, so it'll be me and Lindsay. Yeah so so me and Lindsey and catch y'all next week on day zero. Until then,