Speaker 1: Everybody. It's branded from ten Foil Tels. Here with another episode for you. Today is going to be a little bit different because I am going to present you with a show that I do live every Thursday night on my YouTube channel called Seems Suss for me and my co host discuss some of the weird things that are going on in the world. It just seem a little bit suspicious to us. It's not like the normal ten Foil Tales episodes as this is more controversial when it comes to conspiracies and a lot of the weird things that go on that we just don't believe are true. And some of it could be pretty political, to alien stuff, to anything that's going on in the mainstream media which we do not believe in. I believe it's all false narratives most likely, but we take a look at it. It's kind of lighthearted, a little bit of jokes here and there, so you may enjoy it. But on that note, thanks to culta Conspiracy. Thanks for listening, and we will check you on the next one.
Speaker 2: Follow the script.
Speaker 1: Don't ask why same live, different suit, different time, left, right, red blue. If it don't add up, that's all you sus. Lines in the sky.
Speaker 2: They say it's fine, turn off your brain trust.
Speaker 3: Sign resist stop babe die, same old game, new reason.
Speaker 2: Why screenstay loud.
Speaker 1: True days, very.
Speaker 2: Breaking news, but the facts get blurry.
Speaker 1: Save susus. We are live, we are back. We're not killed yet by the storms, but it could happen soon. This seems us with Brandon and Ed. How is the weather treating you, buddy?
Speaker 2: Not as bad as what yours sounded like.
Speaker 3: My power didn't go out, barely any wind, just a little heavy rain, and then it went off. I don't know if it's still raining right now. It probably is in Indiana.
Speaker 1: So we had one hundred and something mile an hour winds just two miles away, and then they claim there's a possible tornado the street below us. But we didn't even have anything happening here, and there's trees down and everything else. I feel like it just kind of like jumped over my house and just kept going.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's just it can't be like, you can't call it winds one hundred miles an.
Speaker 2: Hour or that big of tornado.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have no idea.
Speaker 2: Just some cop go outside and measure it with his gun.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how they're getting it off the radar and everything, so I don't know how that actually how accurate it ends up being because they're only going by what the radar shows. Huh.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, for the listeners, all five of you, actually we've got a decent amount out of nowhere, which it's kind of nice. We've got quite a few that have been listening, so appreciate that. But we were going to talk about some of the weird things that go on in Hollywood that no one really wants to own up about because it's still kind of taboo. But yet a lot of weird things happened and have happened, and everyone turned a blind eye to it. So we're gonna peel back the veil I guess is what they call it or something before we get canceled and talk about the weirdness that goes on and Holly weird, I'd say weird. I sent you something the other day that I thought was interesting that mister, may he rest in peace if he's really dead. Paul Walker was dating a sixteen year old when he was in his thirties. He was he was like Hollywood's goodie two shoes guy. I remember was he though, or he's just a pretty face. I no, No, never met the guy, right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you sent me that, And I'm like, why is this a thing now?
Speaker 1: Like why he's been dead twelve years?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: But I thought it was weird that he had an eight year old daughter at the time, but yet he was dating a girl that was sixteen and her parents were okay with it. That's yeah, that's that's still weird. That's still weird.
Speaker 3: It came out like like, hey, I know you've been dead for a while, but guess what, like, oh, Walker's not everything he wanted to be.
Speaker 2: No, he.
Speaker 1: Must have been fast and furious for those young kids.
Speaker 2: Gross. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he wasn't the only one. There was another person that is still alive with us today, Jerry Seinfeld. Oh god, he was dating a minor for a long time when he was in his thirties, when he was doing his show in the early nineties, and for some reason, no one bad it an I about that. So I guess if you're a celebrity, it's okay. Is that how it was supposed to be?
Speaker 2: No? Uh, yeah, that's a that's a whole different thing. No, it's not okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like, because I'm normal and I'm going to be a celebrity, I would most likely have women my age throwing themselves at me.
Speaker 2: And that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Obviously in that fantasy world if I was somebody famous. I don't know why I would even be attracted to minors and actually be comfortable with that having a teen girl friend. Oh, that's fucking growth. That's why, Like I never liked Jerry Seinfeld. I thought he was fucking annoying. I know people are gonna give me ship for that, but like I know that Kramer guy got canceled, but I feel like Jerry should have been canceled way long before that.
Speaker 1: Kramer got canceled for calling people the IN word, and Seinfeld can just go around and have sleepovers with little girls and they didn't care.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember the context of what happened as to why he said the N word, but like I have to go back and it's like, how could you be a professional and then suddenly like lash out at people, lash out at people, and it's like, what the hell, dude?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know he was doing actually he was doing stand up comedy, and I guess some guys in the audience were giving him crap and he just went all racist on him. I don't know. I thought it was on a talk show. I'd have to look at it up. I think he was doing stand up and they just they were haggloning him and then he just kind of blew up on him.
Speaker 3: I feel like, no matter what you do, you're supposed to be a professional, especially an actor, like don't break your character comedia character, because that I mean, I haven't seen him in anything now is basic career suicide from what I gather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they said that about Mel Gibson too, when his ex girlfriend or whatever released those audio recordings that she did. And then the same thing happened to Hawk Cogan back in twenty fifteen, where his best friend was being coucked out for him letting him sleep with his wife so he could see really recording being racist. That was a whole situation too.
Speaker 3: I don't get imagine, like celebrities do weird things will never understand because will never be a celebrity and that elitism h thank god.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't just stop there, like this is the type of that has went on in Hollywood for centuries, Like even think about. I didn't like the third one, but Scream three. Literally, the plot of that movie was about Hollywood and how they used to sleep with young girls, because that's how the Dude was born. Sydney's mother had him and gave him up because she had been screwed by the producers and stuff in Hollywood to try and become an actress, and they didn't get she didn't become famous, but she gave up the dude, and he was the one that instigated the whole thing.
Speaker 3: For the first two movies, I didn't know that. I didn't see past the first one. I didn't like those movies. I know they're like, you know, critically acclaimed, but I didn't like them. I think maybe it's just like the product of the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: They're very much they're very meta, they're self aware. Yeah, I enjoyed them, but again, the first one was the best. The other ones aren't good.
Speaker 3: I guess because they you know, a lot of these movies are based on like high school and teens, and all of them were like twenty so I just didn't seem believable to me. I guess this is not my kind of horror, just stupid kids.
Speaker 1: Speaking about high school and people in their twenties. We also talked about the fact that good old Ashton Kutcher was making out with his now wife but during the filming of that seventies show, she was only thirteen and barely spoke English at the time when they brought her over, and she was making out with a twenty two year old dude all for the sake of a character on the television show. So isn't that a little weird as well?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? I mean, he's kind of weird anyway. We know that.
Speaker 1: Well, he marries Demi Moore, starts a group about saving trafficked children and child abuse and all that stuff, trying to save the children, but yet come to find out, well, he is very much connected to known trafficking people. So was he an undercover guy that was trying to help by being friends with people that are traffick Now, he was very public about all that stuff, and he's trying to save the children, but yet he was friends with people that were supposedly considered rapist and as one of his best friends was the Masterson dude that he continued to defend along with his wife, and the dude was convicted and then they had to backpedal away. While they didn't they were just trying to help their friend. They didn't really know that this stuff had happened. Really, you were saying that you were doing everything you could to try and defend the guy, but yet here you were doing the whole me too thing, claiming that the victims need to be heard in this until it got too close and all of a sudden, and that ain't real. It's always funny that they can promote things and say things and sing their songs when tell the whole world how bad they are, but when it actually hits close to them, all of a sudden, it's completely different for them because they're not like the rest of us. The rules didn't apply.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like there was a lot of people busted for that kind of stuff, and like dare I say, the Beast era, it just seemed like a lot of people got busted just on weird charges. I'm like, where'd that come from? Like like Ron Jeremy, I mean that guy was he was an ugly piece of shit, right, but like he got arrested during COVID for all the random things he was supposed to do, which he probably got away with it for years because I'm sure he had ties.
Speaker 1: They all have ties somewhere.
Speaker 3: It was just it was just weird that, of all the things during COVID could happen, all these people get arrested for. And I never liked that Danny Masterson guy either.
Speaker 2: I feel like he was always hide the whole time. Is it Hyde? Is that his name on the show?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I don't really. I never really want to feel like he was.
Speaker 2: In like that hippie guy mode the whole time. That maybe want to punch him in the face.
Speaker 1: The other dude, Fez, He was actually a diddler too, that Fez, the Hispanic guy. Oh yeah, yeah, Demi Levado, I'm pretty sure he was messing around with her when she was underage. Yeah, so one of the songs that she's supposedly made is about him. And then you have Taylor Swift, who makes every song about every dude that she's ever been with.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I'm glad like she's not all over the news constantly, which is fucking weird. Like I don't care what Taylor Swift will kind of brand a toilet paper she bought today, I don't care.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 1: I don't even think she actually shifts, because she's not a person.
Speaker 2: Oh do you think she's a Do you think she's a robot?
Speaker 1: She's probably a reptile.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe she is.
Speaker 1: One of them types.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's a robot.
Speaker 1: Speaking of robots, mister Elon Musk, and I assume this is all just parody, satire or whatever. But someone else has recently died. We'll start talking about other people that have died, but the only Fans creator has died. And now Elon Musk is talking about purchasing that. I've seen it, but I don't know if it's accurate or if it's true. But he claims he was going to shut it down or make it all free or something like that, which that's what the memes are saying. So again, it's probably not even true, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone like him didn't actually try and do something.
Speaker 3: I feel it's probably gonna happen because I've seen it. I've seen it several times. I don't know about their credible sources, but that's not really a thing that lately you could just throw around.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's gonna buy it. And like close it down.
Speaker 1: I've seen, you know, I've seen people commenting on it, and I was giggling because just the amount of people saying you can't do that, You're gonna put a lot of people out of work. Single moms need this. It's like, are you guys being serious or just punching jokes at the stuff, because that is the stereotype that is like a single mom thing to make money. So I don't yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just well, I told you man, like it's not Let's be honest, it's not. Really.
Speaker 3: It's not a good platform for anybody because then you're gonna have all these young girls aspiring to be content creators of that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that is not content. It's not good for morality, to be honest, Like I know, Like.
Speaker 1: It's basically being a stripper without having to go work in the stripping unit. You don't have to go to the bar to pole dance.
Speaker 3: But that's like, you know, as much as that sounds weird, like stripping, like how you'd be more sociable and actually go out into the real world and you may come out bad. Because I knew a bunch of strippers back in the day, and they kind of would put things in their nose. And it's like, I'm not saying all of them turn out that way. Some of them become you know, they go to school with that money, but it's like they earn it instead. You know, they just sit at home and like do things. Doesn't mean that's not a real job. I know, I'm gonna get shipped for that, Like, oh it sicks work. I'm like, well, it's exploitation. Honestly, a guy made billions of dollars from you just sitting in your house and pretty much and the dude died from cancer. And I was like actually joking and joking about that. I mean, I don't think it's funny. But at the same time, all that money in the world and you couldn't.
Speaker 2: Get yourself fixed up a cure.
Speaker 3: I mean, if a billionaire can't save his life with all that from cancer, then we're all screwed. Then, at least that's how I look at it. I find it very suss that he died of that and he hadn't been in the.
Speaker 1: News prior, Like, you know, I never heard of the guy.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that guy either, and he's dead all of a sudden from cancer, and I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: That's random?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't I don't know anything about the guides, which seems to be.
Speaker 3: Like very strange that a lot of people, celebrities or whatnots just randomly come out I got cancer.
Speaker 2: That's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: There have been no prior you know, I'm sad to hear about poor Bruce Campbell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's random too, like they do has been kind of like active, and then all of a sudden, I got cancer. Now, hello, Audish tous Amber, like probably tomorrow, like it'll be some celebrity, you know, it has cancer all of a sudden, Like what is up with the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is up with that? Celebrities are strange. Celebrities are getting sick. We talked about this too, about how Christina Applegate seemed healthy and then all of a sudden they claim she has MS and then the next thing she is all crippled in a walker, can't even move, like it came out of nowhere and just completely derailed her. Like, wouldn't that have been something that they would have been able to catch a little sooner, Like how did she go out for so long without ever having any sort of symptoms and all of a sudden, now she's crippled instantly.
Speaker 2: Right, you have like you have that money and you have a limited doctor.
Speaker 3: So like, literally, if I was Christina Applegate, any of doctor you know how mey dudes or females would be like, hey, I'll treat you like I'll get you in.
Speaker 1: Didn't she also also have cancer and had like a had ever her breast removed. Didn't that happen to her before the MS stuff her?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to look this up. I think she did.
Speaker 3: Another person, Bruce Willis, turned into complete vegetable when you don't normally see him in like everybody's movie now, like he can't talk or nothing in this parent his family thinks he's on the verge of dying. And I'm like, okay, Audasia Samberg Jabs, I know somebody else that went in the MS after they got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've heard in two thousand and eight she had breast cancer. She had a bilateral misectomy, had both breast removed. She like, well that sucks, but yeah, So she had breast cancer in two thousand and eight, and then all of a sudden she got MS and crippled out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Now back to Amber's answer, Yeah, I've heard of that too. It whatever they put in everybody, it could be activating.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, like Bruce took the shot, did he really?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of them are promoting it like you should get it, or a lot of them are condemning you remember that shit, m Like.
Speaker 2: You ain't American if you don't get this shit, like, fuck you man?
Speaker 1: How about that? That's why I think American to tell them to go fuck himself.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's why I think Hollywood's falling apart, because these were like, if you're a celebrity lover, then you've got a real big issue and anything they say you should be doing, which is fucking weird anyway. I know it's sport of medium manipulation, but I feel like Hollywood's slowly falling apart in that sense.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that have been coming out lately that have been sick, and even the people that you don't even know about being sick. It's not just Hollywood. Like, there's been athletes now too, They've had They've had athletes randomly dying, kids in college have had massive heart attacks out of nowhere. But what do you think is causing all that? What do they all force all of them to do? If they wanted to continue to play.
Speaker 2: Like careful, you might get to monetize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can choke on it. But that's that's the point though. Why can we not say anything without triggering some sort of bullshit that's going to chastise me by taking away any sort of funding that I could be earned from this show because I said something that they don't agree with.
Speaker 3: Wonder if the moderator had his had as a needle of YouTube. Yeah, Grahamer says, well, if in the first way of it will be in the next. That's pretty scary. The statistics that like whatever you got made kicking later.
Speaker 1: So this actually came up and yesterday and I saw this YouTube was sued. So was a Instagram and they lost, and TikTok and a snapchat settled out of corpus. Someone sued them because it was addictive and they won.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: So if this is addictive, does that mean that someone can sue us because they're listening to us ramble on about stupidity and all of a sudden they're too addicteds. So now they're going to sue us.
Speaker 3: No, because we don't have that information of how to cut it onion properly.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that, Like, I understand they sue the platform, but next it's going to be they're going to come after the creators. That is the stupidity that we have set up for our society. People sue for everything, so at some point people are just going to start suing someone else for some made up bullshit, and all of a sudden, we're all getting sued. And that's how they cancel everyone, because we're all tied up in lawsuits.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's no.
Speaker 3: I think what we're doing is different. This is the human interaction now. Doom scrolling and video scrolling is really not healthy, but having people listen to real conversation, it's not a lost start, but it's necessary.
Speaker 1: I don't know why people have become and maybe it's just stupid to say this, but I don't consider myself an influen. But I don't see why influencing is all of a sudden, the cool thing that everyone wants to do. They're like, I want to get paid by talking stupid about stuff and walking around in a store and telling people what I'm buying and I why, so who's paying them?
Speaker 2: That's the PG version of of.
Speaker 3: Who pays them? Which is now I think about that. There's a lot of influencers that like that mister Beast guy. How's it even famous? I feel like he's just a mole, a government mole that's like paid to do whatever to keep you addicted to your phone because he's an influencer, my ass.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know who he was until all of a sudden, I got an email offer me a million dollars in his commercial and I was like what, And obviously it wasn't true because it was someone trying to scam me. But I didn't know anything about mister Beast. I've heard the term about it, but I didn't realize what it was.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what he does though.
Speaker 1: I think he just makes YouTube videos.
Speaker 3: He has a fucking punchable face, that's what he has. That's very unprofessional way to say, But you know what, he's not listening. He's got lots of money, he's got better things to do.
Speaker 1: Just so everyone's aware, last week I plugged it, I'm gonna plug it again. Hey, YETI I want my sponsorship right here. This is my color.
Speaker 2: You're not outdoors enough.
Speaker 1: I work outdoors.
Speaker 2: That don't mean shit.
Speaker 3: You need to like be in your underwear and need an MRIs with your bare hands and make fire.
Speaker 2: You gotta be the yetty strong?
Speaker 1: Is that even a thing?
Speaker 2: Yet? He's strong? I just made it.
Speaker 1: Then you're gonna you better go copyright that before they steal it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure somebody already probably has it.
Speaker 1: YETI is like pretty universal probably.
Speaker 3: M plus Sachi is the world's largest independent creative network. I don't know what that is, mister life shortwave.
Speaker 1: I don't know either.
Speaker 2: I'm not very versed.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we rip on all these networks and content creators, but there's so many that I don't even I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I honestly don't try to know them, because.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sorry I interrupted you. No attorney is worth a salt will sue a content creator's efety pockets, which reminds me like.
Speaker 1: We're all rich according to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Now, now this is like kind of related, Like I'm obviously I'm a musician. I got shipped here, and there's a lot of like What really bothers me about the platform and the addictiveness is that when a company pushes a product, they'll send it to like a shitload of content creators to make you make sure you get that product because your favorite content creator is gonna sell it. I mean, I guess that's the whole gimmick is they're using them to influence you. But it's the most annoying shit ever to see, Like how many content creators have the same damn thing and they're doing the same shit, and I'm supposed to be convinced it's cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I was a dumb kid, I get it, But as an.
Speaker 3: Older man who likes musician here, I'd rather for my own opinion on something.
Speaker 2: You're getting. They make money off that.
Speaker 1: You're starting to glitch, at least on my end, Like you were kind of getting slow sounding, so it's like, up, you're pissing off the content creators. It's gonna slow stam. I don't know how they're on here. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm not allowed to rant too long otherwise they'll like glitch.
Speaker 1: I don't know. When it comes to content creation, Like I'm we're technically content creators right now, Like, but I don't consider myself an influencer. I'm not out there walking through Kroger and be like, and this syrup right here is what I'm going to buy for my pancakes. Like, that's not who gives a shit?
Speaker 2: So I just gonna have a speech. And you just offended somebody.
Speaker 3: No, your problem is you're doing content, but then other people are doing the same content, but they're like not supporting you.
Speaker 2: They're getting really pissed off. So it's a lot more cutthroat what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I'm sure secretly the bigger guys probably don't give, probably care a little bit because that's like their network. But you imagine you're poor and you have all these poor content creators getting all pissed off about what you're doing, which is hilarious. Like you all like the same shit, get along. It's not like his Bigfoot stories any more different than the next guys. It's all entertainment.
Speaker 1: I know people are something. There's definitely people that have been keeping eyes on me and popping in and out because they're all curious about what I've been up to, because I've been getting opportunities that they don't get well, I'm sorry, keep your eyes on the price to start singing for him. Always feel like somebody watching me.
Speaker 2: I mean I could see that maybe they're just getting trying to get better ideas.
Speaker 1: But I don't know, like why I rip off the guy that has nothing to do. I don't know the form of flattery thing.
Speaker 2: Like oh, you's right, should do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm doing. I just come out here and fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: They should start a band and then like get a little bit of their wings out there and see what it's like.
Speaker 1: Buy that. So then after twenty years you use the stuff you did in bands and converted to podcasts and apparently it works.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if a guy's thirty, he'll be fifty and then he'll be able to start the podcast in his own way and promote it.
Speaker 1: That is the difference that I have done that I think most people don't see is I have merch. I have things that I do, and I have connections because I used to play in bands, so I understand the management concept behind it and how to get yourself out there. You do these live events is like playing a show. You set up your merch booth, which is basically out there promoting yourself. Like you just got to get out there and do it. It cost money. You're not making money, right, But that's the same as playing in a band. How many bands are actually making money. You're usually you're spending money. You might get paid in exposure.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I'm saying, Like of strippers at home, you need to go out there and like actually get your hands dirty.
Speaker 1: What he's telling you is stop stop sitting at home and get up on that pole, ladies, right or that guys, it's a true story for the listeners out there. I had to mortify my wife by taking her to one of these establishments that was completely nude, and she was mortified that they didn't even wipe the pole down from one person to the next. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: That's like supposed to That's kind of how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: They got the bottle, Yeah, it didn't happen. One slid down it, the other one just went right down the same nail trail. Mmmm, yeah, snail trail. No. And then something about that just seems a little a little sketchy, little.
Speaker 2: Sus it's a little overly sus. Wow. Yeah, h.
Speaker 1: Hello everyone that has joined us, so far. Appreciate you guys checking this out. Live so little self plugging here. If you are a fan of Tenfoil Taels, I did a documentary with my good friend ed here. It is currently now available on the YouTube right here. You can purchase it for four ninety nine. You just have to become a member for just one month and you can watch the Missilesenawa triangle? How many times can they watch it as many times as they want to within that one month?
Speaker 2: Oh so it's not like they pay it once and they can keep ue on interesting.
Speaker 1: It's they have to become a member of that tier for the membership. So the membership is fine nine a month. So as long as I stay, I remember, they can continue to watch all my stuff early and that that thing the other one is only a dollar ninety nine a month and they can watch all the episodes early. Gotcha got to earn back some of the time and money that was spent to do all this crap. H. So, yeah, there's been a few people that have seen it so far, and I've heard nothing but good things. So I don't know if it's honesty or they just feel bad and just want to tell me that it was good. Looks like shit. It's like when you get done playing this shit a set, like, hey man, that was awesome, Like did you really Yeah, hey man, you guys killed it? No thanks. I think I've told this. I've told this story before, but I'm going to say it again because I still think it's funny. We got done playing and someone come up to us and like, hey man, you guys killed is like, hey, thanks, you guys did toos Like we haven't even played, Joe. Oh, It's it's just the thing to say. All right, I'm in the middle of loading stuff off the stage and you're like, hey, you guys kill it. Hey man, you did too. We haven't even played yet. Oh I feel like a jerk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I knew he was in a band because I'm pretty sure that was all those with those shows were the other band members.
Speaker 3: So I mean, like, okay, like a little side note, I went to a metal fest and Fort Wayne right, and it was like both both rooms and I honestly could not tell who was in a band or who was just serious to the show. Like I know, everybody looks dress is kind of like they're going to show, but they're gonna play a show. I feel like they should bring, uh uniform You know what I'm gonna do, Like I told you, I'm gonna start a band, right, and I think we're gonna kind of look the part just to help it, you know, like does that make sense as a band, like actually looked like a band, Like, oh the part of the band versus like this dude's hanging at a barms not really uniforms because that's a little cheese. But I'm trying to come up with something close. We played a show before and we all wore Subway shirts. There you go, get sued by Subway.
Speaker 1: We look like Subway employees.
Speaker 2: Call me call him a Jared and the Rejects. Jared was another jar before Right brought him up.
Speaker 1: Before he was from Indiana. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just shit on us. Now, you would think there was some sort of thing. Just check the records of the guy that.
Speaker 3: Well maybe he didn't like I know, he came out as a chow, but like you would think, like you, they would look through his records and make sure that he wasn't fucking weird before you like promote the guy just because he lost a lot of weight on sandwiches, which I still don't think that's and.
Speaker 1: So he didn't have the stuff until after he was famous. M I watched this dog documentary about him because for some reason, I'm interested in all these weird creeps and like serial killers and all that type of stuff. That's the stuff that I like watching, my true crime stuff, and mister Subway was one of the episodes that I did watch. And basically he was some guy I forget who the guy was, but he had teenage daughters that he set up hidden cameras in to watch to watch them. I think they were like his girlfriend's kids or something. They might not have been his actual daughters. I don't know, but he set up these cameras to record them, and he was feeding that stuff to mister Subway, and that's how they got caught.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a couple of fucking creeps.
Speaker 3: I feel like the Subway diet was not really a good diet anyway, because it's just big thing of slab of carbs.
Speaker 1: So it's just carbs after carbs, and.
Speaker 2: Then the meat.
Speaker 3: You know, I've reading a lot of things that like the you know, Deli meat and all that ass, like nitrates, so you get cancer and your ass for eating too much of that shit, So you're better off just eating the lettuce, which has no significant value of vitamins anyway. So I'm not sure how the dude lost that much weight aside from not eating much.
Speaker 1: I think he was just walking. He walked his fat ass there and back every day, and.
Speaker 3: He ate a subway, which I don't see. I don't know how many calories are in some of them, but like I feel like there's a lot. That's a lot of cars.
Speaker 1: They're also not cheap, so I don't know how you had the money to pay.
Speaker 2: For well at the time, they probably were.
Speaker 3: The cat has joined us, by the way, but they used to be cheap, like five dollars foot long, and it's like, you know, five dollar foot long, not much in it.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he's getting the five dollars foot longs every night at it in person now.
Speaker 3: No, he's probably in a like a cushy chowmojail as they do to keep them from like getting a jump by the other guys, which should happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why is that? Why do they have to protect them? They didn't bother protecting the children that they bothered but they're gonna go protect the pieces of shit that sometimes.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the inmates get away with killing them and stabbing them. But like, I don't know, I think they're trying to make I don't know. I feel like they're trying to not to do it, prevent unrest in the jail, because you know, they may get the guy, but then a riot breaks out and then.
Speaker 2: The police officers involved probably killed. I think they're worried about their safety, to which I get. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what goes on jail. Thank god, I've never been, but it is a little frustrating.
Speaker 1: I feel like if we didn't coddle certain prisoners like that, or maybe we had a little bit different of punishments, maybe they wouldn't do it. But again, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The human psyche is strange, Like what causes these motherfuckers to be sick?
Speaker 1: Don't know. If you get charged with it, you're convicted of it, you're proven that you did it. I say, castrate them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then they won't have anything to get hard with or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, you cut their balls off, they won't ever get hard again.
Speaker 3: That kind of reminds me of something I saw it's unrelated, but not really, Like they brought up the topic of it's a say asylums and how big they used to be m h, and like how did.
Speaker 1: You see that? And now that they're talking about bringing them back.
Speaker 2: Bringing them back, but like that wasn't the purpose of the what I video I saw is the purpose of them was to like erase the memory of the lost time because a lot of people believed that our timeline was a lot different than it should have been. And they basically locked these people up so they couldn't get the truth out because they apparently.
Speaker 3: We when a lot of knowledge was lost with the older folk, and a lot of people thought it was crazy. Like I'm trying to think of an example, like of.
Speaker 2: The whole tartarium every that, Yeah, that's one of the examples, or why the World's Fair was it was destroyed.
Speaker 3: All these people knew this, but they locked them up in a sale asylum because there's no way you could have castle size of sale asylums and have that many crazy people at once. It's very sus and I always wondered about that. And then yeah, you said they want to bring them back, and I'm like, well.
Speaker 1: If you are wanting to watch the documentary. It is on my normal videos, but you have to be a member of the Tinfoil Tells channel, so there is different tiers. There's a dollar ninety nine tier that gives you early access to all of the episodes, but I made one specifically for the documentary, and it's fort ninety nine for the month, So you'd have to pay for the fort ninety nine membership, and they just can't slip before the thirty days are over, so you do not get charged again for four.
Speaker 2: What is that icon? Is it a bowl of fruit and trees on it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It looks like a little of stone face or a SpongeBob. It looks like one of the Mario stone blocks that get dropped on people.
Speaker 2: All right, It wouldn't be green though, I do know. So do you back on the sub Do you think they should bring a saying asilence back.
Speaker 1: I don't know because we'll probably get locked into them if they do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, if there's like, look how big Waverley Hills was. I've never been there, but I see the pictures in that place.
Speaker 2: There's freaking as.
Speaker 1: There's still one right by me. I used to have my office there. Maybe I'm an escape patient and no one knows. That would make a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: On a podcast there, they were talking about the guy that invented gifts and guitars. He went to the sant Asylum and Battle Creek and it heard all sorts of stuff because mister Kellogg's was involved with that and they made Kellogg's cereal. So to a friendship from masturbating now, like, I don't know how that ties into into it, but you can imagine, Like I feel like a lot of people in Battle Creek are pretty crazy. So I don't know if it's in the air.
Speaker 1: But we drove all the way to Battle Creek before because of the establishments that were there, and we were told that there was one you could get into at eighteen. It wasn't in Battle Creek. It was actually in Kama Zoo. Yeah, so we drove all the way to Battle Creek and we couldn't get in because you had to be twenty one.
Speaker 2: I went too far from I was like, may twenty minutes away though you were like too far off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was already like two am when we got up there.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: It was one of those super of the moments my buddy said we're going to go to one of these bars, and then that never happened. Yeah, we ended up going the back a couple months later.
Speaker 3: I'd like to go to Waiverly Hills just to see it, but man, I'd probably scare shitless.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, you didn't even want to go out into the damn freaking woods, miss Cinel, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could go in the daytime, but I will not do any nighttime like Waiverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Shit, I'm sorry, I will.
Speaker 3: Of course you would be crazy, but like that place is huge, Like how could there be that many crazy people back in the day.
Speaker 1: And they use it also as a tuberculosis sport, so there's a lot of people that died in there, and you know how they got rid of the bodies. They just washed them down on those tubes and they just had like a big stack of dead people from tuberculosis, kind of like down towards the basements where they just left the bodies for a while.
Speaker 3: You imagine the torture soul's still there and that's why it's haunted.
Speaker 2: Supposedly.
Speaker 1: I would definitely go there with some of this equipment just to see what I could do. But you can't go unless you like get permission, and you have to pay like quite a bit of money, I think, to go on a tour. And I wouldn't want to go on a tour with a bunch of other people. I'd rather have like just a handful of people that I know that are there. But that would actually make it more scary as being there were just like a couple of people, because I'm not scared of what could be lurking and the like. Spirit wise, I'm afraid of what type of weirdos are still lurking around the area. Human wise, I wouldn't I wonder if they have it like.
Speaker 2: Fenced off, because you know, that's their investment.
Speaker 1: I don't they gotta sell it. I think it'd be funny to just be one of those random psychopath serial killers and just be hiding in there and just people come into investigate it and they just get murdered, and then you just disappear and like, oh the ghost did it?
Speaker 3: Would you take a bag of chef bar already and just hide because you can eat that cold so you don't have to wait a while.
Speaker 1: So I have a buddy that eats that stuff. Apparently when he's drinking, he just cracked the can open and just started eating right out of the can, like drinking it like frigging beer. Kind of nasty, a little bit, I'd rather have it a little warm. Is it even food? Like what is the meat out of?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Preservatives and shit and shit, and it smells.
Speaker 3: Like dog food might as well be it's like literally dog food and like shit ravioli.
Speaker 2: With.
Speaker 3: You know what's weird is like I used to love it when I was a kid, and then sometimes some some batches and some cans don't taste the same.
Speaker 1: It's like, i'd you screw this up, big ole?
Speaker 2: That of it?
Speaker 1: The all right, I'm gonna bitch here about the state of Kentucky's government. That's a starting to pour down Rain. I had to pay them again, or when we went down to Gobbling Con, I had to pay them taxes. They claimed they didn't get paid. I had to tell them that they were paid, and then they charged me a late fee even though I already paid it and it was their fault that they never cashed the check. So I've already paid them. I had a receipt saying I've been paid. Now they just sent me another thing saying they process my payment. Well, I've already paid you and you sent me a receipt, so why are you processing another payment? So how do they so explain to me? How do they know what you sold? Because I'm an honest person, and I told them exactly how much I didn't.
Speaker 2: Sell, okay, But like who asked, I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: I have to fill out this paper when you sign up to be a vendor for these states, so they already know you are going to be their selling stuff.
Speaker 2: But you're already paying for the damn the damn booth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the government wants their cut. So I told them I sold twenty dollars worth of material, okay, So I had to pay them a dollar something for taxes. I sent them a check, provide information, no proof of that, No, I just told them. I just told them that's what I filled out the form I said, I said, twenty dollars good for.
Speaker 2: The honor, and it's in case they want to try your your haters.
Speaker 1: And so I sold or I sent them a check for a dollar twenty or whatever it ended up being. And I just sat there, and I just sat there never came out, and then they sent me a late fee and interest and threatened into put a lien on my business for a dollar twenty oh boy. I called them and said, I sent you a check. I have proof of it. They had to look it up. The ladies like, I will call you back. Never heard from them. Two days later the check got cash. Well that's convenient. That was a couple of months ago. Now I just get a thing in the mail saying I haven't paid them their late fee and one penny interest. They're putting a lien on my business. Had I not paid by the twenty fourth, why don't you.
Speaker 3: Pay by any other thing in the checks? I mean, I feel like check's old school.
Speaker 1: So I called them told them on the phone what I was like, this is bullshit, But I'll pay you your ten dollars late fee. That's not my fault that you didn't cash the check that I sent on time, right that I had to call and tell you that you guys had But here we are, and now I just got another thing claiming that the payment has been processed. Okay, well that's the third one I have. So if I look at my bank and find out that they've cashed another payment through card and charge me again for something that's already been paid. I'm really going to get upset with the state of Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Mister rant Man hates Kentucky two with his pissed off Mario Stone guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have a problem with Kentucky the state. I just don't like the government of Kentucky. I don't like any government to be one hundred percent honest.
Speaker 3: I went for the first time with him and like it didn't seem any different. And have said when we got into the mountainous areas, and I thought that was kind of cool, and I really want to go back and actually see it in the daytime.
Speaker 1: But I'll be driving crom this weekend.
Speaker 2: It was cool.
Speaker 1: Hopefully I see a bigfoot or something another and I'm gonna run that a lot of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Over sacrifice your family to the to him it.
Speaker 1: You never know what happens. You're going to drive through the mountains of the Apple Aches. Yeah, Kentucky, Wilderman, Tennessee, wild Man, Alabama. I don't know what they call it down there, the booger wood boogeroobooger.
Speaker 3: You mentioned robots earlier, Remember that yeah, apparently the first lady walked down with one of those creepy robots and wants to replace all the teachers with robots, and everybody got really upset with that. And it's like, I think a lot of it has to just putting teachers out of a job. But I mean, what's your take on all that.
Speaker 1: Most teachers have been out of a job anyways, because they give the kids a screen to look out all the time and let the screen do their curriculum for them. So basically the school is being taught by I your iPad.
Speaker 2: Oh do you think the the robot will.
Speaker 3: Have some sort of like I'm not saying it'll hit your kids, right right, it's not supposed to be like a real teacher, which's not supposed to hit your kids.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: In my head, I was thinking to shoot missiles out, but no, how is it supposed to like scold them?
Speaker 1: It's not the terminator. No, But like instead of coming up there slapping your kid on the wrist with a ruler like they.
Speaker 2: Used to do, they're probably gonna fuck with that robot.
Speaker 1: The robot is gonna go it psycho on it and just rip a kid's arm out completely out of socket, like that's but nobody's arguing with that.
Speaker 3: They're just mad because you know, it's the first lady and everybody's scared about AI. You know what, Like, did anybody really learn it? I mean people learned in school, but we all learn these shitty curriculums. I mean, I guess if a robot was teaching me this stuff, maybe.
Speaker 2: I might learn.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it depends on the tone of its voice. I know I was always bored in school, probably because I have ADHD in some way. But like, I think it used to be kind of cool in my opinion that but not.
Speaker 1: For the teachers. They can you imagine just having a band of robots. You wouldn't have to worry about it.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be the same though.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't have to worry about I'm doing drugs.
Speaker 2: Well, no aout. I thought you meant like a whole band of robots, like if I had like a backups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it because like you, you write the music, but you have a drummer that's a robot, and you have a guitar player that's a robot. You still do your stuff, but the rest of your band is just robots and the robots.
Speaker 3: Hmm, not to say it that way. Yeah, probably that'd be kind of cool. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's no different than we used to play with the computer. What sort of the drug.
Speaker 2: My move the robot, My move a little.
Speaker 1: It the robot might make it a little bit more entertaining, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's come to that, you know, like again, it's the whole I'm sure those robots are run by AI, which a lot of people absolutely detest AI, and because it's taking up a lot of water and shit, and I'm like, you know, there's sons of water in the world, right, but if it's just dirty water that's cooling down the control centers, data centers, you can have a sewer water if you want.
Speaker 2: If it keeps your shick dirty.
Speaker 1: That actually keeps well. People are so upset about that, but they haven't actually done the research into that. Like I'm not defending data centers, but if you're gonna how could they If you're gonna go all the way out with these accusations of what AI is doing and how much water these AI generated things are doing. Have you ever stopped to think that AI is not something that's just been around recently, Like your cell phone uses data. What we're doing right now data. Everything we use on the internet is also data. They need centers for all of that stuff. It's not just because of the AI, Like, yes, they need it for AI stuff too, but Google Meta all that other stuff. It's literally for all the data that we do online. Like yes, AI is a proponent of it, but they're just literally blaming anyone that generates a photo. Just think of how much water you wasted. Just think about how much water you wasted by sitting there paying that freaking single mom on OnlyFans like, oh, like, come on.
Speaker 2: People, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Then if of is like worth billions and that's a lot of fucking water that people have spanked off too, right, Yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Is it a double standard? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm just bitter because no one signed up for my of page. Assholes.
Speaker 2: You don't like my feet picks. You know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start one and I'm just gonna stomp host this cakes with my feet.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Every day it's a different one, and then I'll get like specialty.
Speaker 3: Cakes like I don't think they make the ninja turtle like green pies, but I'm gonna find one to smash it in the foot.
Speaker 1: Start an only fans page and everything on there is just different fans, like different ceiling fans and different other fans. Today we're at home depot only fans rub your nipples so well.
Speaker 2: People are into some some weird shit, and I think that's why people make money off it.
Speaker 1: Shit because online people don't have to know about your weird fetishes and your Brazilian fark porn porn fetish or whatever it was that Randy marsh from South Park was a big fan of.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, like, how do we know what's really going on with people behind the scenes. No one really knows people like we see people daily. You might work with a guy, but you don't know what he goes home and does.
Speaker 2: It's kind of it's kind of like circles back to the actor thing.
Speaker 1: Right, That's kind of why I was taking it because who was one of the most happiest, go lucky Hollywood people They always talk about, Yeah, they always thought about how great he was this and that I heard he was one of the worst ones. And then he ended up killing himself because he felt guilty about all the stuff that he had to do. And I say that as he had to do because a lot of them apparently didn't have a whole lot of say in the matter. You either did it or he didn't do it. Look at a man of bines. Look at Lindsay Lehan, Look at all these other girls that had like some sort of fame out of nowhere, and think about everything they had to do to get that fame, and then they're just cast aside and they never recover from him. Look at fucking Britney Spears, Briney Spears. Literally anytime I see her now, she's basically naked with knives. What what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Like, she's still in jail. We were talking about her last time.
Speaker 1: She got arrested for drunk driving, didn't she right?
Speaker 2: She's still in jail.
Speaker 1: Someone held her out. She was back at home again, doing dancing with her boobs, hanging out with the knives again. I don't understand that, Like, what's the fascination with that? It's like a fucking train wreck.
Speaker 2: She's not real.
Speaker 1: The real Britney Spears is gone. Well, that's the thing, Like her dad was controlling everything from her because they didn't trust her enough to grow up. Well, that's because you've freaking sabotaged her.
Speaker 3: Fed her to Disney at early age, just like Jumperson Timberlake, who his video resurfaced of his arrest, which is fucking weird, Like do I care.
Speaker 1: What does actually happened with that dude? He's kind of like like dropped off the face of the earth.
Speaker 2: You got in trouble for drunk driving a long time ago and then kind of dropped off.
Speaker 1: His wife also had disappeared. She has another one of those people that were like really famous for a while then they just disappeared his wife.
Speaker 2: Who's his wife? Another famous person?
Speaker 1: Uh, the girl that was in the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. If you're from Seventh Heaven, then come to find out the guy on Seventh Heaven the dad was a chomo too.
Speaker 2: Yikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a hail beating down on my roof.
Speaker 2: That's hale.
Speaker 1: It's either loud ass rain or hell oh hell no. Yeah, I'm gonna mute my mic so you can take over.
Speaker 3: So on the on the mipe, on the mipe, on the map of Indiana, there's a big turd shaped of where the storms are hitting, so where Brandon lives is supposed to get the worst of it, and we get the minor parts. But I don't even believe the news anymore right now. I don't even think it's raining outside.
Speaker 2: We are safe.
Speaker 1: I haven't been blown away yet, but it feels like it.
Speaker 3: I knew he was a bad guy when I was a kid. Touched by an angel. Indeed, it says Steve and Michael Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, all those guys are weird, and all those people that were on those shows, they've all had some sort of I mean craziness going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the revenge of the nerves guy.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, I feel like.
Speaker 3: At this point we should might as well take some what do you call it, bets of which celebrity is going to be busted for being disgusting or getting cancer out of nowhere, because like, I've noticed this for a while, and I'm sure a lot of people who are into conspiracies have noticed that. And then there's people who don't care because they just they're busy being pissed off at Trump or something because they want him to die for some odd reason.
Speaker 2: You know, because they hate him so much. But it's whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm not part of that kind of group because these people have ignored the signs of all the conspiracy people. Which I'm still waiting for my apology day number I don't know. I stopped counting, So you're never going to get it. I'm never gonna get apology.
Speaker 2: None of you are. If you're here, you're here for a reason, all of you. Uh, mister Rantman has a question for you.
Speaker 1: I don't know about bigfoot conferences besides the Indiana Bigfoot Conference that's in Nashville in September. I'll be there, but if you're in Greenfield, I will actually be in Greenfield for an event on June twentieth. Nice.
Speaker 2: There you go. You guys can meet up, you can sign your you can sign your boobs or whatever. Somebody's boobs get signed.
Speaker 1: I've never had I've never been asked to do that before.
Speaker 2: That's the thing of the past.
Speaker 3: We're somebody brought that up to How like women used to flash their stuff at concerts and nobody cared. Now it's like, you know, not that I expect to see that, but it's funny how things have changed.
Speaker 1: We could never see that at the shows we played that were all ages because a lot of them are underage kids. And then we'd used to be bad as Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's true. Gross.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking to see that from an underage kid. I'm just saying, like, you know, adult concerts.
Speaker 1: The concerts at the bar. So if anyone goes and checks out Ed's band the next time you play a show that it is not an all age event, then you should expects expects some guy to be flashing you.
Speaker 3: You didn't say who had flat Yeah, twenties is still twenty No, but yeah, we should all take bets at what's next celebrity is gonna go? Like they brought up Eddi van Halen, who died in twenty twenty recipes. I mean, he'd been battling cancer before. I think he went on Howard saying he had tongue cancer and somehow he cured it, but he wasn't allowed to talk about it because he was illegal or something I don't know, and then like he just passed away all of a sudden, just out of nowhere. It happened about on a Friday at like three, which is usually when they announced somebody died two or three PM. Seems to be like just the average time. Now, it sucked because he was he was a guy in a way. But that's just one example of like where the hell did that come from?
Speaker 2: He just died.
Speaker 1: Some people just do it. Get sick and they just die, but they do.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not saying that doesn't always happen, but it seems to be an alarming rate nowadays.
Speaker 1: Is it ming raiders because we started paying attention to it now more than we used to. I want to say that, but like I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say because you know, like when you grew up in the eighties, he didn't really pay attention to these people.
Speaker 2: And then later like so and so passed away and you're be like, oh, I remember him.
Speaker 1: Like the dude, the dude that played a black panther, he wasn't even very old. He secretly died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just hey, look I'm back panther. Hey I'm dad. And then that's pretty young too.
Speaker 1: You have other people that have just randomly died at like a young age. The guy that was just died here recently, he was only like he was a director of a couple movies and he died. He did like a couple of horror movies. He did Urban Legend, I think Valentine or something like that. He's only like fifty years old. He just randomly died. And then that guy that was on Buffy the Vampire Slayer whatever his name was, he just recently died. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know who that guy was. That's weird, like.
Speaker 1: People are just randomly dying, which again, everyone randomly dies, but I think it's just because it's more people. We're on social media now and we see it more and it's been propagated more. So I think we see it more often than.
Speaker 2: What he used to.
Speaker 3: That chick that was in the Bruce Willis movie, I sent it to you. She got cancer, Amanda Pete, she's cute, like she ran she has cancered.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, Okay, Yes, and Bruce.
Speaker 1: Bruce Willis is weird because he was in a movie and then all of a sudden, now he's like a vegetable.
Speaker 3: So I said earlier, like that's so random. The most what I've considered probably a smart ass in real life. Now he ain't saying shit because he's a vegetable. And the co's ex wife used to be Yeah, she's weird.
Speaker 1: She made that movie. I haven't watched the movie, but the substance she was in the claim is also one of those movies that could be taken as seriously, like if you look at she was taking a drug that made her into like a younger version of herself, like morphed her body, like a come out of her body, and like, I haven't watched the movie, but basically they say, if you look at the context of it, it's basically like again peeling back some of the Hollywood secrets.
Speaker 2: I have to watch then.
Speaker 3: I mean, it didn't look very interesting because it's her and I really couldn't stand her as an actor. So it's the PSAF chemicals in the water nationwide. Shit, Michael, I'm in trouble that market not being wildly vegan like it's supposed to. I mean everything who knows what reading as far as vegetables go.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Everything that we eat, and it doesn't matter what it is unless you grow it yourself. But then you don't even know what's in your land, Like you don't know what's kind of poisoned in the air. At this point, the world's so fucked that it doesn't even matter what we try and do. I think we're all have been breathing in too many chemicals for the last how many years.
Speaker 3: But we're not dying at a learning rape like actors. I mean, I'm not saying that people don't die, you know, but in my small in my scroll group, we've all been pretty I want to stay healthy, but we're still alive in a way, sort of trying to think of I lost my aunt to like breast cancer, but she fought that shit for like I feel like ten I want to say fifteen years, but I feel like it's more like ten years, which is wild. She didn't deserve that. But rest in peace, Urma and Urma. But that's about the only person and closest to me that passed away. About with cancer, that's one of those rare instances where it's like really aggressive, which is strange how that turns out.
Speaker 1: Some people get it and they can able to fight it, but it never stays away. Yeah, Like I feel they don't have a cure, they just have a way to treat it. And that's when it pisses me off about hospitals. Is you go there for treatment, right, I don't know if anyone ever goes and gets cured because there is no guarantees. Well, I understand that, but at the same time, it's like, we spend how much billions and billions of dollars trillions of dollars to go and blow people up that we can't figure out a fucking cure for the things that kill most people.
Speaker 3: I feel like, in a fucking warped way, we could kill more people with a billions of dollars. If we cured people, then we have more people fight. I mean, that's a little war to say, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it's population. Where does that money go? Though, You're right, I mean that's where it is. Where does that money go?
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, you have all this research for cancer and then you got all these test subjects and you pull all these samples out and you cannot find a cure to save your life. You're full of shit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they can go high, ultra fast and make jabby jabs for people for a supposed virus that came out of nowhere they knew nothing about, but they figured out within less than a year how to treat that right, and then if that doesn't and then shamed everyone for not falling in line with it because they didn't know what side effects would be or any of the other bullshit that could go along with it. But instead we're going to be punished and lectured and told whether we're killing the system and we're killing the other people and everyone that's dying and it's not going away because it's our fault, our fault, my fault. Yeah, So I'm sorry that your aunt or this person listening's cousin, or this person over there secret lover, they've died because I didn't go get jab because it was my fault for not falling in line to go get something that they just develop out of nowhere. But yet for the last one hundred and something years, they can't cure fucking cancer.
Speaker 2: Right, You're a sick fuck. You're a sick killer. You realize that.
Speaker 1: Now, right. Guess I'm a just another one of them evil statistics we are.
Speaker 2: I am. I remember that shit.
Speaker 3: I guess I killed a lot of people because I didn't get the needle and I went out in public, didn't cough anybody. In fact, I got it like a couple of years after it happened. Yeah, which was strange in itself.
Speaker 1: Now, I know it was real.
Speaker 3: At first, I didn't think it was, but then when I really got I'm like, this is not fucking normal. And I'm sure we talked about it many times, but those some weird those some weird symptoms to tell you what.
Speaker 1: But I didn't go like, well, damn, I need to get the needle too. There're no taste and no smell. Was odd, but again, it had already been almost two years before I even got it right. And the only reason I got it and I got it worse than everyone else. But anytime I get sick, which is because I have a compromised immune system, I get worse than a lot of people. Anyways, he's got it, it's everyone I do.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Uh, I have a neurological disease where my body tries to kill itself all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure they got the cure now, since like it seemed like the Epstein files came out and then all these articles about cures not fake ones might not fake articles, by the way, but actual.
Speaker 1: The cure is you got to go eat babies like they were doing.
Speaker 2: Well. I don't know, it wasn't about that, but go eat.
Speaker 1: A McDonald's hamburg I don't probably get.
Speaker 2: In all orifice is if it's gonna cure me.
Speaker 1: I just i've never liked McDonald's.
Speaker 3: I know you said that, and it's it's it's still it's still shocker to me because you live close to one, I'd be like, they're like once a week, but that's crazy that.
Speaker 1: That's probably I mean, I have to eat it, but I don't like it, Like my kids wanted all the time.
Speaker 2: I know, what do you eat there? What do you eat there?
Speaker 1: What I get like a McChicken even though it's not even chicken, But I don't eat that's pretty tolerable. I don't eat their hamburgers. I never have.
Speaker 2: I like their burgers. That's probably why I'm dying slowly human meat.
Speaker 1: I like Wendy's and I like Burger King, but I don't. I don't like McDonald's hamburgers. I never have.
Speaker 2: Dio also notice it's like the vast majority of restaurants are closing.
Speaker 1: To a bunch of Wendy's.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think we really need them, to be honest, and people are mad about that. But like fast food is definitely like not good for you, and we all know this, so they're kind of doing this a favor by just taking them out.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, all right, people.
Speaker 1: I am not a healthy eater at all, So this is me going to not fight for fast food because I really don't give two shits, but I have done. I don't eat vegetables. I don't eat fruit. I'm pretty much a meat and potatoes type of a person. I'm a strictly more of a carnivore junk food eater. So I eat pizza, I eat burgers, whatever. You don't like strawberries, No, I don't eat any sort of fruit. The only vegetables I eat or like. I eat carrots and peas and stuff, and like stews or whatever. Even the cat's judging you, Yeah, well, cats are always judging. So I don't eat healthy. I eat a lot of junk food. I drink a lot of pop. And I had to get a heart scan done last week, and I'm already on blood pressure medicine. I'm already on cholesterol medicine. So who wants to take bets on what my heart scan told me?
Speaker 2: You're fine?
Speaker 1: I have complete empty whatever. These things are arteries. Two of them have absolutely zero build up and the other one has one point twenty nine, which is a trace, which is basically nothing. So you know how they claim if you eat all this shit, you're gonna clog your arteries, you're gonna have heart disease and all this other stuff. And I've been literally so bad about how I've ate for the last forty two years, and I figured I was going to have a really fucked up heart, and come to find out, I have nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 2: You're on the carnivore diet basically, and that's okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, when they'd say eat healthy, don't do this, don't do that, you gotta do this, gotta do that. I eat processed foods, I eat all that other crap, and it's gonna give me cancer, it's gonna give you swollen heart, You're gonna have all these problems. You're on blood pressure medicine, you have cholesterol problems. But I have nothing wrong or any traces of any of that stuff in my heart. So why am I on the medications?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I heard it. Actually cholesterol is actually good for you, Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: There's certain cholesterol that is good for you, and there's others that's not.
Speaker 2: There's a bad Yeah, I get it. It's kind of strange.
Speaker 1: I tried glycerides, whatever the fuck those are a way out of whack. But yet the heart scan shows I'm perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: I'm tried dying. Thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: Hey, for fifty bucks, you can go get scanned. Just walk into your hospital and it's only fifty dollars out of pocket. Oh, no insurance needs.
Speaker 3: And actually, my uh my blood pressure is good. I think that's the one you got to worry about the most.
Speaker 1: Really, after I was in the emergency room two weeks ago for thinking I was dying of a heart attack, everything is apparently good.
Speaker 2: It reset you.
Speaker 1: Maybe it cleared all that cholesterol out of burn it right on out, burn it all right. You pissed it up. Yeah, we really got off track from Hollywood, but that's typical for SAAM sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how much Hollywood can we talk about? To be honest, we could make up, not make up. We come up with every story that we've all seen it. I know a lot of people won't agree that it's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Dude, Like, just think about the stories you've heard about the two corries, what they had to do. Think about Kevin Spacey where he supposedly raped some kid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that guy's like that guy.
Speaker 1: I probably should have said the R word. It's gonna get flagged. Oh well, he didn't finish it all the way. I know I said it. I said it starts with eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotcha. Anyways, how's that guy still around? Nobody's jumped him yet.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And then again, there's been other people that have done the same things. And think about all the other crap that's went on with the most of these celebrities and the stuff that they had to do. And we talked about this, you and I did the other day that there's always that one random celebrity chick that comes out that's popular for a while. Right now is Sydney Sweeney and her Giant Knockers. The other person before her was probably like Jennifer Lawrence. But you know what, there's always like that one person. She's in everything, and then they just disappear. They just disappear, like Megan Fi Julia Roberts.
Speaker 2: Actually she never went away. She keeps coming back in waves. Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Holly Berry, it's true. I'm trying to think of other Well, it's like they have their five minutes of fame and they disappear like certain people had. Like all these celebrities were in movies and then they just kind of disappeared, Like think about even in today, like Sylvester Stallone. He obviously he's on your wall. Back in the eighties, like he was in a whole lot of stuff, and then he just kind of faded out in the nineties a little bit. And now he's older, but he's not in a whole lot of any like big time movies.
Speaker 2: He's on a huge popular show now, which I needed. Tulsa King. I guess.
Speaker 1: The Tulsa King shout out to Matt living in Tulsa.
Speaker 3: Nice, but like, yeah, like his career wasn't as big like anytime he came out of the movie. It's usually like some independent as like Proud Movie Production.
Speaker 2: The one.
Speaker 1: Thing we haven't mentioned kind of forgot about it, and I don't know how he managed to forget about this. But another celebrity that passed away Chuck Norris. Oh yeah, he didn't die though. He just told them when he was ready to go, right. But which I showed you the article that was fucking written about how people were going to remember him for his politics. It's like motherfucker. But they didn't care about Rob Reiner and his version of politics. They immortalized him. Chuck was just a Christian guy and a conservative, but he's going to be remembered about his politics more than his movies. What did Chuck Norris even do? I've never even seen him give like a speech about politics ever?
Speaker 2: Did you I know?
Speaker 1: I would have just I believed. I say, if I believed in voting, I would have voted for Chuck Norris. Right, No one would have. We wouldn't be at war with anyone. Everyone would just bowed down at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's a he was a warvet. I didn't know he was a war vett. I guess I didn't know that much. And it's like, when you look back on his career, it.
Speaker 2: Was kind of wild. It was because I just thought he was an independent martial artist. But he had his own shows, his own cartoon, his own uh action figure.
Speaker 3: Line of video games. I think, like, who's dick? Did he sucked to get that famous to be just a martial artist? Very strange.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He was in movie with Bruce Lee too.
Speaker 2: It was in that movie Bruce Lee fought Bruce Lee in a movie that.
Speaker 1: Was the one in the time he didn't win because Bruce Lee won that fight. Yeah, supposedly, Chuck Norris only ever lost one fight and it was to Bruce Lee.
Speaker 2: Interesting. You know, it's really weird. It's like before he died, I'd see I'd always see his ads with him and his wife, but like, we're eighty years old, we're very active, and his wife's like, what do you prefer for breakfast?
Speaker 3: Like we beat pretty blot bread. They're just like comparing things they're eating to stay healthy.
Speaker 1: Wasn't she like a super model?
Speaker 2: Probably I don't know. She was blind and probably looked like super much.
Speaker 1: It looked like Christie Brinkley or something like that.
Speaker 3: No, it was, no, he's been a He wasn't like a fit because that's another thing he sold, like I believe he sold. It wasn't a bow and it was like a bowl flap thing. Yeah, huh, Like, yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: Doing those commercials being all but like he wasn't a lot of ship. And it's weird because again I seen that flex. It was just a normal set and then he just made it flex. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, But then after seeing that, he died like a few days later, and I'm like, that's so fucking weird, Like, well, he was sent to the hospital in Hawaii and the next thing he was dead, And like.
Speaker 1: I don't know he lived in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if why he was in Hawaii. I don't think he lives in Hawaii. He does, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess if I was chucking urse, i'd live in Hawaii to.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say like his death was strange.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was old, but he was almost ninety years old. He's like eighty six, wasn't he right?
Speaker 2: And he looked pretty good, so he didn't look like no.
Speaker 1: Eighty six year old man. You know who else is also still alive, which is surprising because of how old he really is. Is William Shatner. He's in his nineties, I think, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went to space though, and he said it was fucking weird, he said, And then now that was kind of strange, little article about it.
Speaker 1: The cover for this episode has NASA written in rainbow, and that's because I was going to talk about the Challenger because it's the fortieth anniversary of Challenger space shuttle blowing up, and uh, I interviewed someone before, and I'm quoting this, so don't cancel me, but he said Space is fake and gay, and I left that part in there. I didn't get I didn't censor it. So but a lot of people say that. So that is the whole reason why if anyone listens and noticed the cover art has NASA and Rainbow, because it's not a space agency and Space is apparently facan gay according to someone that I interviewed before.
Speaker 2: People you just pissed off about saying Space is fake and.
Speaker 1: Gay, probably because they're saying it's a derogatory term, which is not what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I'm not talking about the derogatorm like you're trying to question the fact that NASA isn't real.
Speaker 2: It's you know, a sin.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think that everyone that works at NASA is in on the secret. There's too many there'd be too many people that have worked there that have had some sort of connection that would all know that what they're doing was for no reason. They're all just uncovering, like they're all just involved in this big line and cover up. I think they probably honestly think that they're doing stuff that's true. I think only the people that supposedly go to space and go do all this other crapper in on the lie. It's a lot easier to keep it minimalized than they're having every Tom Dick and Harry and Ann and Betty that knows what's going on, right, Because.
Speaker 2: I know somebody that works in NASA, but I dare not ask her do you think it's fake? Because then she'll probably get offended.
Speaker 1: Someone actually just sent me a request to be interviewed on tenfoil tels. It used to be an NASA engineer, and I've interviewed someone before. Those are the head of SETI. So they all think space is real. So I've never been to space, so I can't say it's real or not. I think there is a space, but I don't know if it's exactly what we've all been saying. I still don't think we went to the Moon. I still think that was all done in a Hollywood basement. Even the Red Hot Chili Peppers said that.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: And Space is the Final Frontier and it's filmed in a Hollywood basement.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, mm hmm. There's another there's another weirdo fucking Anthony Keyts likes his women.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes he does.
Speaker 2: He h.
Speaker 1: He was pounding on some like thirteen year old girl, remember, and then her dad was like the sheriff and he I don't know why he didn't kill him, to be honest, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's Anthony Ki.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so many weirdos out there that had so many young girls.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Apparently in certain people's lives like Spacey's young boys, and even the people in Hollywood, like the directors and the producers and stuff, they took advantage of all of them. Everyone's upset about Epstein. Epstein isn't even the fucking mountain like that. He's just a fall guy at this point. Like it still goes on and it's been going on, and I don't think he was the leader of everything. I think he's just the one that's now all of a sudden the martyr for it. Yeah, like he's just oh oh, but this stuff has been happening, and this probably still happens, and I don't think it's ever going to stop because that's literally what it's been built on. And it's not just Hollywood. It has literally been built like that from around the whole world because there's a certain amount of people that didn't get involved in this for all around the damn world, and this is what they do. But we're not going to go too much farther down that rabbit hole because that will get me. Shut the fuck up off the TV and you're listening to airwaves and anything else, because that's what happens when that shit gets brought up. So I guess we can end the episode. If you guys enjoyed this, this is seems us. We do this live every Thursday night at nine pm except x Thursday. Because I will not be in town. I will be getting eaten by a shark.
Speaker 2: No space, a spy shark.
Speaker 1: Probably that's wrong. It's gonna come flying out of the ocean and eat me because I'm not putting my ass in that water because I know it lives in there. I also know that everyone pisses and shits in it too, so I don't want anything to do with that nasty ass of water. That's all right, you know, I'll go hang out at the pool. You went to the beach and you hung out in a swimming pool, Yeah, because at least I know it's cleaner. Maybe, Yeah, Well, I would hope.
Speaker 2: So all right for.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening again, thanks to everyone that joined us night in the live stream and the chat again every Thursday night, nine pm. If you like Seam Sush, you can find us on whatever platform you listen to podcast at. So if you're a fan of tenfoil Tails, if you're a fan of Seam Sush, just look up Seam Suss on Apple, Spotify, wherever you listen to podcasts, we will pop up and you can hear all the other episodes. We're wrapping this one up, so thanks to ed, thanks for listening, and we we'll see you next time. We are live airing to all eighteen million people streaming.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, that's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Sorry for everyone that didn't get to see our beautiful faces. Last week. I was being attacked by the sun and got right royally burnt along with the rest of my family. I have been peeling like a reptilian.
Speaker 2: Did you spread coconut oil on yourself? No?
Speaker 1: I probably should have been baking on the beach. So have you ever been to the ocean?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you get into the ocean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I swam in it. I didn't realize how salty it was. My first time doing that.
Speaker 1: Well, I stuck my feet in it. It was really cold, and I didn't want to get into it because I know what lurks in the water. I've seen one toy movies.
Speaker 2: There's that too. But the saltiness is freaking weird to me.
Speaker 1: Isn't it strange that seventy percent of the world is covered in water that we can't drink?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to have fresh water, but the ocean is majority of the planet.
Speaker 2: And how.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm like a caveman dome. But how could we live then? Don't we have to filter it out? But how do you do that naturally? I guess I could probably google that, but how would you know.
Speaker 1: Well, fresh water like from streams and creeks and everything else, they don't have the salt content in there. I don't know why. I'm not a scientist, but there is no salt content in fresh water, which is strange because if you're on an island, there's fresh water on an island, but yet that's surrounded by saltwater. So I don't know how that works, right, fresh.
Speaker 2: Or all of the.
Speaker 1: Eighteen million listeners out there this episode we're going to talk about the alien agenda, and I'm not talking about the ones that are getting deported because they're illegal. I'm talking about the illegal ones from another dimensions or planets we don't really know.
Speaker 2: Which.
Speaker 1: This is actually kind of interesting before we get into all that. There is a guy that used to be in charge of one of the government's UAP Task Force or whatever before it became very popular. This is probably like when the last twenty years, and he's written books, and in the books he's basically from what I've gathered, he's not calling like UFOs and UAPs and stuff like that. He's not saying they're aliens. He's basically saying there's a paranormal aspect to them, like some sort of a supernatural vibe to the whole thing, which kind of strange.
Speaker 2: Right, So then.
Speaker 3: Everything we know about alien well, you know what's funny is that everything we know about aliens is wrong. But then they haven't really told us the truth about him in the first place. So it's like, okay, so now you're adding another spin on it.
Speaker 2: So what is it?
Speaker 1: You know, Well, last week the vice president said that they were demons, which is odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: An odd thing for someone to come out and say is that he thinks all the UFOs and stuff and aliens are demons.
Speaker 2: So they're going to fallen angel theory.
Speaker 1: Possibly it does fall in line with that, and we will get into that here in a little bit, because there's more to that than just that whole aspect. But m M, this is the weird world of weird. I guess I don't know how to come up with a better saying for it. But other than the fact that this past week or two there has been so much weird going on in the UFO communities because for some reason, we decided we're going to fly back around the moon. We didn't actually land on the moon because you know, we just flew around it the second time, supposedly. And then they released photos that looked very similar to the same photos that were released back in the nineteen sixties, even the same clouds in the same position, So that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: There's been a whole lot of talk about the UAP transparency with this representative Tim Burchett. I don't know if he is a representative where he's a senator, but mister Birchett is supposedly been privileged enough to see some of this classified information behind closed doors. And he said, if we knew some of the stuff that was out there that they've talked about, the whole United States in the world would be turned on its head from all of the stuff that's going on and the stuff that they actually know about.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Mister Matt Gates, who used to be a representative in Florida who always thought looked like a grown up Jimmy Neutron, He uh, he looks like a supervillain. I don't know what. Everything about him just looked like a supervillain with his haircut and everything else.
Speaker 3: And remember that Primus video like went on his big brown beaver and they kind of got like a plastic face.
Speaker 2: That's what he looks like, like a muppet puppet thing.
Speaker 1: He reminds me of a a very bad android.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like yeah, like kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't look human. It looks like a very bad android or something from the Matrix.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But he claims that he was witnessed to information of an alien hybrid program that our government is doing with aliens, and they are kidnapping illegals and other they've gonna throw a spin on it here in a second. But they're gathering up caravans and other things of illegal aliens and they're using them as test subjects. It's like, so, in my way of thinking, is this is what I said is actually doing when they're not deporting people to deport them to get experimented on for the hybrid program, which was kind of the whole thesis of the X Files. The whole story of the X Files was about the alien hybrids. So here we are thirty years later and it's still a topic. But there's also this disappearing in general. Who was privileged enough to have a lot of information about the UAPs and other sort of top secret stuff, and someone like that usually just doesn't go missing.
Speaker 3: They came and got him, They beamed they beamed him up like, oh you said too much boo or whatever noise It makes well.
Speaker 1: Think about this, and I said, I think I did say this to you already. People like that just don't go missing. If someone was privy enough to have all the secret information that could completely derail do you think they let that person just go No, they they have him on lockdown. So if he left his phone, left his all this information at home and everything. He just completely disappeared and they can't find him. But yet they can find a person crashed hiding in the middle of the desert from their heartbeat from forty miles away. How can they not find this one person or any other missing person? And if they have that technology, how come that's the first time we've heard about it. And it wasn't like some big secret. They just talked about it, and they're like, yep again, that's the second time they've released weird information about technologies that we never knew about, like the sonic thing, the vibration thing that made all the other people sick when they did the whole thing in Venezuela. Now they talk about having this heart murmur thing.
Speaker 2: So far it's worthless in my opinion.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, aside from finding people. But the first one, what's good is that gonna do? That's just another war toy?
Speaker 1: Everything that toy.
Speaker 2: So how about where's all the cures and the mad beds and shit that they joke around on the internet about.
Speaker 1: H They don't want to cure anybody.
Speaker 2: Of course, not that is what then find them with their heartbeat.
Speaker 1: H That is the sad truth though, they don't care about you, what I mean, or anybody else other than the people that work for them.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure there was a president that has said that I don't work for you as he was pointing at one of the people m hm. Which is funny because isn't that the opposite of what it's supposed to be, because I thought the government worked for the people.
Speaker 3: You know, we the people, right, we have the taxpayers payer salary and never see return on it.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: So, before we go further, like, I don't remember at any point, I mean, I don't try to read the propaganda news, but I don't remember at any point that they said they were going to.
Speaker 2: Return to the moon.
Speaker 1: It just it just came out of no work, So it did.
Speaker 3: It's okay, I thought maybe you knew more about this than I did. So then all of a sudden the technology that was apparently lost to go back to the moon and suddenly like, hey, we're going to the Moon. I'm like what, okay, that's like I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Just drop one of those.
Speaker 3: That's what it felt like, like, Oh well, okay, and should I party?
Speaker 2: What's going on? I could give less of shit. You know, the whole Moon thing was weird anyway, but I mean you got to go to.
Speaker 3: Majority of people that will get mad because you know, they get pissed off about faking the moon landing, which I don't know, like when you look at it, sure's enough evidence to kind of prove that. How you know, the shitty the technology that they had and who took the first picture and it's like you could call them from a fucking landline.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of that makes zero sense that I've tried to argue with chat GTP to see if I can get it to talk about how the moon and it wasn't real, but it won't. It's too programmed to not do it. So the Moon mission was just pocket sand right pretty much.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't want to like say like space isn't real or anything, but like the whole Moon thing is like strange.
Speaker 1: I felt like I heard some stuff they were talking about wanting to go back, but I didn't realize it was going to happen so quickly, and then all of a sudden, it's just.
Speaker 3: Saying this comet was going to fucking hit us or what was that comic called we made a countdown for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never remember. It came around in December and we didn't get wiped out.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I kept hearing. I don't remember anybody going, hey, we're preparing to go to the moon.
Speaker 1: They didn't actually go to the moon, though, That's what's funny, like not just saying this as a conspiracy, Like they've admitted they didn't go to the moon. They just flew around the Moon and came back. So what was the point just say we don't have the technology to land on it. I guess around the moon. Well, why didn't you guys land on the moon? This is how did they use a rocket? You have to leave Earth's gravity, and it takes a whole lot of fuel and a whole lot of forest just to get past Earth's gravity. And you don't get burnt up in the atmosphere, but things get burnt up on the way back in, but you don't get burnt up on the way out. That doesn't make any sense. And then once they're in space and there's no gravity and you're traveling at a specific speed, you can go faster as it keeps going. The further they go, the faster they get They were going like twenty four thousand miles an hour, which seems incredibly fast. So they managed to circle around the Moon and come back the original thing in the nineteen sixties, they would have had to have done all of that, landed on the moon, did all the shit on the moon. Which how'd they get them land rover on the moon? Because you look at the thing that ended there. It wasn't even big enough to carry that land rover that they drove around on. And then they somehow got back on that lander and shot themselves back up into space reattached to their ship and then flew back to Earth. How did they have enough fuel to do that?
Speaker 2: And for it being almost like an experiment, it's like, you hope this is going to fucking work.
Speaker 1: The first time they tried it, and it was flawless, crazy, and they had all this great footage and the whole world watched it all six hundred million people. Right, I don't know, I just and they it's too hollywood for me. They just I don't know too, sus Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: I guess it made a lot of people maybe, you know what, man, it just made a lot of people happy for once. They forgot about arguing it's your fellow man.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh shit, we're going to the moon. That's more important than you know, everything else that people argue about.
Speaker 1: The only thing that gets me is if it was fake, how come other countries haven't said it's faked. Why are they just going along with it because you know, like China or Russia, whoever would have said, no, we didn't really go there. The other issue is people claim you can actually look at the moon and you can see the stuff still on the moon with a high powered telescope. And I don't know if that's true because I've never had a high powered telescope to see it. But I don't know. The whole thing about the moon laning itself just seemed weird, yep, but not as weird as politicians. But that do a lot of weird things in general. But before we get into all the alien stuff. This another thing of weirdness today was Miss First Lady coming out and having a press conference saying she didn't know Epstein and was not involved in any any of the stuff that he was doing and didn't know anything about anything that he was doing. I was like, why did that come out? Of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that. I kind of watched some of it and I'm I'm like, oh, she's finally talking about it, okay, after being kind of quiet.
Speaker 1: It was. It's just random because they've been no one's really brought it up mainstream lately, because they've been all blaming about shit going on over in the Middle East, and then this just come about this morning. I was like, that's weird, odd timing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like everybody was distracted by it, and then she's reminding you that, hey, it's still around. Maybe shit'll happen because the woman, you know, when the woman takes charts, things get done right.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I don't know, but I think the first thing that we will dive into is the missing general. The dude's been missing for how long it's been like two weeks.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: I forget even like where he was, but it's it is strange. They claim like in his house, like he just left all his stuff there and he just vanished. And if I assume he had family, there are people that we like, and again, people like that don't just disappear. I'm sure they have ways of tracking him regardless. I'm sure they probably have some sort of like implant that they do to some of these people where they give them some sort of a shot. Because I've talked to I have people that have been in the military, and my family plus friends of people that have been in the military. They all get their vaccinations, they all get all their little shots and stuff. Who's to say that some of these high ranking people don't get some sort of a tracking device planned and they wouldn't know. I mean, I just feel like if they're going to try and keep tabs on somebody that knows all this sort of information, they don't just up and vanish unless they make them vanish.
Speaker 2: I'm actually shocked that he would be in the public anyway.
Speaker 1: Well he wasn't. He wasn't. I don't know why they've That's the other things. This is funny. They've announced that he's missing, but local police departments and normal you and me cannot find him and help. If we see him, we have to report him to the military. The military has to be the ones that pick him up. He cannot be picked up by local authorities.
Speaker 2: How does that going to go? Like, Hey, do I get a reward for this? He's down the road from me. And a Denny's, I can reward, might have rat him out.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing, Like if he's that like classified and they've announced that he's missing, and that's like the first you got here about this guy. It's like they want you to know about him, but as strange as they tell you, you can't do anything to him, like you can't help find him, Like if you see him, he has to be all he has to be picked up by military. Are they afraid that he's gonna say some shit to like local people? At that point, they'd just say he's crazy.
Speaker 2: He's nice in an alien then just just in a suit, and.
Speaker 1: They say maybe he is an escape to William McCastle and doesn't even macastle and he is William.
Speaker 3: I feel like I wouldn't know what he looks like aside from like he just looks like a normal guy. I probably won't even notice or bat And if.
Speaker 1: It's just stranger, they would even say anything about it though, if they didn't want people to know. So it's almost like a.
Speaker 2: Distraction Bill Gates anyway, if you look at him now, the darker.
Speaker 1: Hair, why is Bill Gates? Why has Bill Gates been back in the media all of a sudden, Oh.
Speaker 2: Because he's they're actually gonna make him confessed and jude about the whole island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I doubt that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It's just a game again, as our ro Odo three four says, we were ruled by al arcs and they use their lives inceptions to control us.
Speaker 1: Slaves, supposedly just laying Maxwell is ready to talk.
Speaker 2: That's the new one. I hear that.
Speaker 1: I heard this yesterday. I don't know how true it is, but she is ready to talk, and she has a whole list of people that she's willing to talk about. But she says these people are untouchable, so anything it could happen, they couldn't be prosecuted anyways.
Speaker 2: So that doesn't mean the neighborhood won't like grab.
Speaker 3: Pitchforks and be like, we'll taketre justice in our own hands with gas, with gasoline cans and pitchforks.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we just go. Here's what's even weirder the thing with Matt Gaee. We talked about him a little bit ago. Uh, he does look like a super into me. I've said this, and he's such a super villain and a weird person that even the government didn't want him like he was supposed to be on like one of Trump's Was he supposed to be like attorney general or something? What was he originally supposed to be going for? And then all of a sudden he gave up his chair to do this and they didn't get voted in all of a sudden, he don't have it anymore. They did a quick election, and that he's been pushed out of the government. I was a podcaster, which apparently that's what everyone does these days, is podcasting. But he had gotten in trouble before for soliciting a minor. It's kind of strange that if this whole thing is about protecting those type of people, like the certain agendas of people claim that this whole administration is about as protecting the child traffickers. Wouldn't this guy have been right in there one of their go to people. Or is it because he got caught they didn't want anything to do with it, so they tried to distance himself.
Speaker 2: M I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Again, of all people, why was he the one that was made privileged enough to be debriefed on the human hybrid stuff with aliens Like that makes no of all people, why would you pick him because he looks like an alder? Well that or they did that because it's complete bullshit, and they figured he would be the one to go out there and spread misinformation. That's how they test these people. They give him a bunch of crap.
Speaker 3: Though, like every time, like they work for him, mister t whatever, and then like they they get kicked off and then they immediately like all their credibility is like lost.
Speaker 2: And that's strange.
Speaker 1: Kind of like the big giant fucking rant that he did today about all the performers of porters he had but an hour all against him.
Speaker 3: Oh well see that's another example of that. And it's just strange, like I know everybody hates him as much, but then anybody else that works under him that got knocked off as.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's like I thought these people were friends and all of a sudden, they're all turning on unless it's just a game, but it's it is very strange. The world is a stage. It's a city stage, like one at a shitty bar at a city venue that we'd play at or something. Ye stage order with one fucking power strip.
Speaker 1: Can you guys turn it down. You're making the bar start to rattle, right, did that ever happen to you before? No, you've never been asked to turn down? Uh no, surprisingly know, yeah, we we had that happen before.
Speaker 2: Oh man, those are the days.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah. So anyways, this human hybrid experiments that are doing, supposedly what goes on is the United States government and Eyeing Eisenhower signed some sort of a treaty back in the nineteen fifties with these aliens, and they were supposed to give them I think it was one hundred thousand people a year, which seems like a climb tree. I don't know, like it. It seems like a lot of people, one hundred thousand people. But that was like the treaty they signed with.
Speaker 2: Oh treaty they claimbed a tree.
Speaker 1: Sorry, your phone is like going off in my ear.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'll move it. But buzzy, the buzzer, the buzzer.
Speaker 1: But uh so, basically they signed this treaty the aliens can come and do whatever they want to these people, and supposedly they are giving them indigenous people, which they aren't the most like mortified people as it is, so they get the America Native Americans they get the migrants that come from South America, and in Canada they get the indigenous peoples from Canada, which I did not know this until recently, but they are the most like abuse and abducted up in Canada. Far as like just disappearing. There's like a huge amount of girls in Canada. They just go missing from indigenous tribes.
Speaker 2: That's new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not know anything about that, but I might have to look into it. So that's apparently a big thing that don't get talked about a whole lot, is what goes on in the good old Canadians. Yeah, but this is what apparently he was witness too. He saw that they're doing all these experiments and he had to see the information that they're working on a hybridization of aliens and humans for what purpose, I have no idea. And why all of a sudden is he bringing that up, I don't know. But then you go to Tim Burchett, who is one of the big guys from Tennessee. Again, I don't know if he's just a representative, he might be centered. I didn't really pay attention to that because I don't really care. And he is now talking about the fact that they need to release all this information because he has seen stuff from behind the UAP stuff and a lot of the stuff that he has seen it's not what we think it is, which goes back to this guy that was doing it twenty years ago out at Skinwalker Ranch and other places, and he basically said the same thing that what people think that they actually know there could be further away from the truth. And there's a very like supernatural element to this stuff. It's an intelligence, but it's like a paranormal aspect to it. To me, that doesn't sound very alien like to me. That sounds like a spiritual type aspect to it. And then you got your vice president call them demons.
Speaker 2: What's that one movie Event Horizon? Oh?
Speaker 1: Were they the they go to Hell on the spaceship?
Speaker 2: Well, look at that movie might be a documents right now.
Speaker 1: It's been so long since I've seen that movie. But that was the movie that the Resident Evil director, I said, Paul worthless shit Anderson directed. It was like one of those first movies.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: And then he did Resident Evil and got looked.
Speaker 3: It's actually good because it seemed like it wasn't going to be a franchise. He'd ruined but I just remember that creepy element of like the ship going to hell, and I'm like, what the fuck, Well that went in a different way.
Speaker 1: So it kind of reminds me of that video game dead Space concept too. Okay, I remember that they were just infected by some sort of a I figured what they called it was some sort of a rock had like some sort of a weird spiritual thing to him.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So like, basically, it's no different than or reality. It's no different than fiction. Now, that's funny. The only time I ever pay attention to.
Speaker 2: Pull up politicians and like military figures is when they talk about this stuff. It's like, yeah, this is what I want.
Speaker 3: To hear because it's so outlandishly weird because for the longest time, nobody was talking about this until recent years. And it's like that to me is interesting to be honest, Like I don't want to hear all the other dumb shit that we got to deal with.
Speaker 1: But well, as the President signed a thing that they have to disclose all that information, and here we are. It's been like a month now and they haven't disclosed anything.
Speaker 3: Because they don't want to. You can't force people to either. But he's got to tell them you're allowed to. I mean, there's a lot of things that he let's go and nobody does.
Speaker 1: So I want to know people, what is the reasoning as to why all of a sudden now why now are right the alien agendas and the UAP, like why within the last couple of years it became so popular of a topic that even now the government is bringing it up, like they've released pictures, they've released videos, they've come out and mentioned things of interdimensional But you get, if you even think of interdimensional look at this, say that it does have a supernatural paranormal aspect to them. What we think of ghosts and we say paranormal, we think of ghosts or we think of spirits a spirit realm, so that's a different world. Well what if they're not actually spirits, but they're just something from a different reality, like a different dimension, so they're in their own dimensions. So again, if these things are coming from a different dimension, that could be the same thing that we think of ghosts could also be with ever they supposed aliens actually are or what people are calling demons.
Speaker 3: I would actually kind of be on that side of the coin to believe, because well, was that one a clip with that guy talking on a radio station and he goes, they're they're interdimensional. Oh yeah, from coast to coast, that that whole thing. That's what he said.
Speaker 1: They're not always think they are their interdimensional that way. We that was from the fucking nineties too.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like we don't travel in space. We can actually like.
Speaker 3: Use the portal and supposedly because you hear all the time there's such thing as portals and like that is that's pretty fucking creepy though, that whole kind of thing. But sometimes it's just spiral videos. You don't really know the real anyway. So there's just so much you don't we don't know about.
Speaker 1: The last four years have gotten really bad with AI stuff, and in the last three years have gotten bad with more AI photos. In the last two years now AI videos. So at this point there's no you don't even know what to believe. But if you go back before we had AI again, back in the nineties, even in the eighties, like and I'd mentioned this prior on an episode about the Ninja Turtles, where were the bad guys from Dimension X, So that was the tenth dimension. So they clearly science talks about having other dimensions. So it's not anything that's new. It's just strange that all of a sudden, now that's what they're referring to where these alien ships are coming from.
Speaker 2: At what point did anybody ever think about the idea of a dimension? You know?
Speaker 3: I mean I just remember, like, what is that people in chuck wagons and shit and sellers, And at what point in the story did the word dimension come in to play? You know, like the science, science fiction and all that.
Speaker 1: We're about to find out because I'm asking that question for Rock, this should be Grock, But no it's not. That's taking it completely different wrong. Basically, Einstein claims that Albert Einstein early nineteen hundreds combine space and time for four dy space time. This is real physics, not necessarily a theory higher dimensions hired here fucking ein Einstein's full of shit. Higher dimensions where it gets weirds as modern physics and string theory suggests, they're ten to eleven or more. Dimensions. These are not directly observable used to explain the universe on a deeper level, so they're theoretical because science and string theory can prove it or supposedly theoretically approve it, but there's never been any proof of it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't believe. I don't believe he was that smart. I think he was just made up too. There's no way a regular person could be that smart. Not in the times he lived in. Wasn't it like poverty? He survived World War two?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So this says three D space is observable and proven. Fort y space time is scientifically accepted in anything above the fifth dimension is theoretical models and has not been confirmed physically or visually.
Speaker 2: But who came up with all that? I remember we used to be in chuck wagons and not die of dysentery, It.
Speaker 1: Says Bernard Raymond. Raymond proposed that space could be have more than three to me, this was in the eighteen hundreds, and Euclid around three hundred BC normalized and formalized three dimensions linked with in height. He's the one that made geometry basically what it is today. So those where the dimensions? This German guy in the eighteen hundred says there could be more dimensions. Einstein said there was forty with space and time, and now string theory and modern science claims there's probably up to eleven or more dimensions.
Speaker 2: It was the Greeks. They knew about it.
Speaker 1: The Greeks knew everything.
Speaker 3: You ever heard that theory about the Brimua triangle, Apparently that's where Atlantis used to be, and they had some sort of like I don't know if there's a pillar or some kind of stone, and when the whole Atlantis sank, the pillar stone powers there's what made people crashed into it. But then again, you've seen that meme where they're like, man, it's really quiet in the Bermuda Triangle. Whatever happened in that thing?
Speaker 1: So I'm going to have an interview here. I'm actually going to. I need to set it up. But someone written this book and it is called Where the Hell They Go? Atlanta's through Time, the writing and rewriting of an occult legend. So this guy, his publisher and PR person has reached out to me. They sent me a copy of the book in PDF file about it. So they'll send me an actual physical copy and I might have them send me the real copy because I like to have the real books the people write that come on the show, because why not. And basically he is not saying Atlantis is real, but he is wanting to know why people still talk about it, why I was accepted so because originally it was a story created by Plato, which play it was. Also I'm pretty sure the same guy that has the theory of the cave, which do you know the story of like the cave? No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Don't trust a guy named after Clay will go on.
Speaker 1: Well, this is obviously like like back in the BC's he's a Greek guy, and the story of the cave is there was things on It's basically it's it's a dimensional thing, and they wanted to get on the outside of this cave. Outside there's something on the outside. So once they got outside the cave, they're in like a different dimension, like all life was stuck in the cave. I don't know the exact thing, and I have to go back and read it, like I'm giving you the cliff notes version. So I was talking about stuff like that back in the BC times, and now here we are today talking about the same thing. So it's kind of strange that someone two thousand years ago talks about things that are very relevant today. I think it was three hundred BC though that Plato made up a story about Atlantis sinking, so back then it was a myth. It went from a myth to a legend to fiction. It went from fiction to myth to legend whatever to people talk about it now search for it became really popular in the eighteen hundreds or treasure hunters. I don't know, interesting history lesson for the listeners today. Oh yeah, back to alien probeings? Who made up that?
Speaker 2: I feel like we never we brought this up. We never got an answer.
Speaker 1: The great listeners out there have never told us we're the whole probe things came from.
Speaker 2: And you would think, like that'd be the worst place to go, not how about down the throat.
Speaker 1: I don't know, to be honest, And like I said, the whole probe being thing and people to say that the aliens they were abducted and they got probe. To me that this sounds like they're covering up some sort of childhood traumatic instance from Uncle Creepy or something it could be, and their minds manifested that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, that sounds kind of plausible.
Speaker 1: H I mean, that's the only thing I could possibly think of when I just don't.
Speaker 2: Think aliens would do that. They have better tools than that than just going up your ass. They can literally scan you.
Speaker 1: And if they can fly through intergalactic space and get here, the first thing they're going to do is abduct you to go and examine your buttthole. Right, that doesn't make any sort of sense.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, I won't wipe for a long time. Sorry, humans around.
Speaker 1: Me, the heelies are getting the dingleberries, and so that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: I just realized this duck icon has changed. Well, like you could put your moss over and it kind of moved. It nods its head. Oh sure, like icon over it.
Speaker 1: I think it does that automatically. The mine was moving a second ago and I didn't even move my mouse. I don't know. They changed their logo, and I refuse to give them one hundred dollars a month, So fuck you, streamyard. I'm using your free playing Take that. Hey, shout out. This studio is paid off now I no longer have a barn payment. Good job, good job, thanks to all the listeners out there making me fat rich.
Speaker 2: Fat fat fat listeners. I said, the job given him the fat box.
Speaker 1: So I appreciate that. With all your ad revenue, because you know, I live high on the hog. I don't have a real job or anything that actually pays all my bills.
Speaker 2: No, you live in a basement doing this all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people do. Apparently it's lucrative, just not for me. Did you freeze up? Hello? What are you doing? And we've lost ed? Mhmm. Maybe he's getting probed. So now I'm here talking into the ether of space by myself while he froze and disappeared, and now he's back. I don't know what happened, I asked you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't remember pushing anything. Weird that it kicked me off.
Speaker 1: Your microphone's on the wrong microphone.
Speaker 2: Now, oh, hold on, I'm sorry, guys, that's so weird.
Speaker 3: I didn't touch an not enough to kick me out. That's accidently hit liv studio.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It looked like he completely froze up and then you just disappeared.
Speaker 2: That's so weird. I never I don't remember any at any point where I hit Leaves studio.
Speaker 1: I thought you were having a stroke for a second, because your face got all weird looking and you're just staring straight into the camera, not singing anything.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had a stroke.
Speaker 1: I said, well, maybe you got abducted. We were talking about being probed, so they wanted to come get your boys. You're still clean. Your face is doing it again. Are you leaving again? And he's gone again. Oh, at this rate, we're probably gonna wrap this one up because clearly we were having technical difficulties.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching anything, but your.
Speaker 1: Face was doing it again, like your eyes go from side to side and all of a sudden you just disappear.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm not me. I'm not touching anything. I'm keeping the icon away from the stream Yard anything I say.
Speaker 1: Apparently the little uh thing that you're clicking up there to try and make the duck. Who doesn't like that?
Speaker 2: I wasn't even near the duck.
Speaker 1: Don't follow.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching the window because I don't know what happened there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, each time, like your face is, you're just staring off and I see your eyes going from side to side and all of a sudden you just disappear.
Speaker 2: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I shouldn't been talking shit about stream Yard. I didn't talk shit about stream Yard.
Speaker 1: No, I just thought I wasn't paying them.
Speaker 2: So they're like, oh, I found a I found someone making profit office.
Speaker 1: Basically we found out that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even near the Leaves studio thing. It's just thank you for your extreme yard. I'm like, and it did it twice. There's no way anyway back on the subject.
Speaker 2: I'll be here. If it kicks me off, then there's a problem.
Speaker 1: Oh now my eyes are itches.
Speaker 3: Because my hand ain't even on the damn mouse. So I was gonna I was gonna bring up the In fact, our governor signed a bill to keep the tax gas off, gas tax off, which is fucking weird because I've never heard of that in my life.
Speaker 2: I don't Now you're being nice.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, I don't actually like that because that's how I get paid. Uh sorry, all of my career stuff, your career.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to talk about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my day job of engineering, I get paid for by the government. I'm hypocrite. I don't work for the government. I just do government work. But basically we get paid through gas taxes. So all the roadwork to fix bridges and highways and everything else gets paid from the taxes from gas. And without that gas tax, there's gonna be shortage. Of money. But most of these things that are already out there are already been funded prior, so it's not like it's going to affect anything right now, but it might affect things in the next year or two. But it's only it's only a thirty day ban.
Speaker 2: You should write your you should write your governor about your your situation. Now you need to.
Speaker 1: Start charging taxes again, ma'am. For me, me and my co workers and all the peoples and the construction businesses.
Speaker 2: Well again.
Speaker 1: That's and this is where I struggle with because I have one hundred percent think taxation is theft right. But I'm a hypocrite because if it wasn't for taxes, then people like me also wouldn't get paid normally because you have to have some sort of way of pay for infrastructure, and I don't know how to do that without having taxes.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, but I feel like the taxes should be.
Speaker 1: Just.
Speaker 2: They should come from somewhere, but not like the way they are, if that makes sense, or restructuring would probably help, but that'll never happen.
Speaker 1: Like I also don't think politicians should be career politician. I think there should be term limits in each state and each federal government. Right, so it's not the same old fuckers that have been in charge for the last eighty m years.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you've seen how some of them drive, well, not politicians, but eight older folks cannot drive.
Speaker 2: A lot of them can't.
Speaker 3: It's like almost scary, and you expect this person to be sitting in a chair figuring out what you need to do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Even why do we elect people to be quote unquote presidents by believing that elections are real? There's another completely different topic, but let's just say that they are and we elect these people. Why are we electing people in their fucking eighties. They're basically two two feet in the grave already to be leading up and telling us what we need to be doing. Motherfucker, you're going to be dead in the next five years. What was the matter?
Speaker 3: That's why I wonder why people like Bernie so much because he looks fucking ancient too.
Speaker 1: He's been in government since the nineteen sixties, and what does he have managed to do for anybody?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Just talk like he's.
Speaker 1: Fighting for the people. Yet he has mansions and everything else, but you know he's one of the people. Really, Then donate some of that money that you've earned over the years, there, mister Sanderson, Colonel good old Colonel Sanders, Okay, give me some of that fried chicken.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I went to KFC the other day and it took like twenty minutes. I don't understand this, Like, yeah, I don't. I know it's like fast food, but I don't understand.
Speaker 1: At least it was fresh good.
Speaker 2: It was all right.
Speaker 3: Like I got the sandwiches and they were bagged up, and I don't like when they put them in the bag because then all the steam gets in there there and just feels like a soggy sandwich.
Speaker 1: So and this is gonna probably come off bad to people, and it's not meant to be this way, but you have to understand their stereotypes for a reason. And I went into a Popeyes and literally when I opened the door, I felt like I heard this and everyone turned and looked at me because I was the only white person in the building. And then the food was amazing. It was Popeyes. I was down in the South, but I don't know, like I just felt weird because everyone was staring at me, very very weirdly. Because I was in there. I was like uh, all right, don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, were you in the quote wrong neighborhood?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was off the highway in Alabama.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But no, I was the only white person getting the food. Got the food, ate the food. It was amazing. Yeah, I got the spicy Popeyes chicken.
Speaker 2: Did you eat inside? No? I just got it to go, just got in laugh.
Speaker 1: Well, they also forgot to give it to me. So I stood there for a few minutes. You're talking about being there for twenty minutes. I probably there about fifteen. And the lady at the register asked me what was my name? And I told her and what did I order? And they they've given it to me.
Speaker 2: I forgot about you. Yeah, that's why, boy, don't get our chicken now, mind you. I love Popeyes. I don't care, you know, there's no black stereotype on it. I just really like Popeyes. And we used to have one back in the day, and I've mentioned that on the pretty much every episode on the old podcast had that I love Popeyes. We used to have one here a long time ago. I mean we have one now, but in Elkhart we had one, and I'd go there all the fucking.
Speaker 3: Time, and all of a sudden it closed down, and I believe it, they start opening back up in South Bend and then we got one back in Elkhart, and I mean the food declined since. Now we have one in Ghosham ReLU, but it's like you guys didn't appreciate it enough. Now it's gone downhill.
Speaker 1: We have one in Logan Sport now, which I haven't been to it. It used to be a Burger King I think really built it and Burger King was next to it. Yeah, but I haven't been to that one. It opened six months ago, seven months ago, I don't know. And then there's one in Coco. I've had it a couple of times. I didn't really care for it, to be honest, So.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like it I've the last time. I mean, we have one in my town and I went and for what I paid and how it was, I just it literally put me off from going back.
Speaker 1: I just have you noticed that stuff tastes different it? Yeah, I've been noticing things have been tasting different. I don't know if that's because they've been changing the ingredients, but there's certain things that we used to eat and now things taste differently, and to be honest, I don't really like it, so I want my poison back. I guess i've at this point after forty.
Speaker 2: R FK doesn't approve of that.
Speaker 3: You should be eating healthy, you guys, eat healthy again, otherwise you gotta sound like me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, true?
Speaker 1: And also, what what's with all the CEOs eating.
Speaker 2: Their burgers like they're having a burger war by you knowing burgers like.
Speaker 1: You see, they don't even want to eat them. The one dude that was eating the one looks so awkward trying to eat It's.
Speaker 3: Now he's like making a different commercial or a bit different like videos on the McDonald's guy.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, but now you know they're not even giving real McDonald's. He's eating something else. It's probably like not even real meat.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: He knew the first one he was eating babies and he didn't want to do that.
Speaker 2: It was just weird.
Speaker 3: It was like a whole franchise war of some sort. And it's like, you're not impressing me. How about you give me some of your food. I don't want to see your CEO eat that. I'm sure they don't eat it all the time anyway, I mean apparently the Burger King guy, he's really bending over backwards to bubber his own restaurant.
Speaker 1: Hamburgers are probably one of my favorite hamburgers from a fast food place. I like rallies, but I don't know, we don't really have one around here.
Speaker 3: Stuff for coconut, Yeah, I guess a good double whopper with cheese is pretty amazing, like for it being what it is, I thoroughly enjoy it. And then they went and like rewrapped it in a box. Now, I'm like, when did this happen? I feel special?
Speaker 1: So six years ago now almost It was during the the Beast era. Anthony went and got a chicken sandwich from the BK here in Peru, and my motherfucker was raw, like right in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: So he posted it on Facebook to the local things, and I shared it to one of the local pages and it got taken down and people were giving us craps saying it was fake and no, like, why are you all defending Burger King in Peru? Like they gave him a raw piece of chicken, like the breaded one. Yeah, it was a breaded piece, but inside of it was all pink and rall looking. I would think it was pretty cooked. Interesting, yeah, but it was brawl looking. They claimed it was fake. It wasn't even realized. Like, I know this dude for twenty something years. He's not faking a piece of chicken.
Speaker 2: He did. So, where do you get a football shaped fucking piece of chicken like that? Nowhere?
Speaker 1: To be honest, that's not even really it's all processed. That's all right.
Speaker 2: It shaped a certain Hey, there's no way anywhere else you could get one of those. They just like a football kind of.
Speaker 1: I still wish I could find that documentary or that news report that talked about the pink sline they put in the food. It was that like the preservatives they injected with. It was like some sort of a pink sludge they put in, like the hamburger meat a McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I thought it was the chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: Chicken nuggets were not even real chicken. They were also processed meats, but the hamburgers themselves had a preservative. It was like a pink sludge they put into it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: I just thought that was probably the ground up babies that everyone keeps eating. Boy, the Stiles, how come you have.
Speaker 3: What's the meme McDonald's has like no dairy farms, but they have a lot of Ronald McDonald houses. Right, Well, sorry, your son didn't live, but he will be a happy meal by tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You know what really we need to do a deep dive on is why as every McDonald ice cream machine never work.
Speaker 2: Because there's a lot of work to fucking clean that.
Speaker 1: It's a running joke for how many years now? The mcflurry machines never the milkshake, so there's never operational. You would think at some point mcdonald'sould get that shit fixed. Every Mom and Pops place can have one, except McDonald's, the biggest fast food franchise in the world, can't figure out their own ice cream machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sad.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sus to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, Culvers is next door to ours, and it's like, I've never heard of there, my ice cream machine ever been broken? And that's kind of like one of their stables.
Speaker 1: I do enjoy Culvers. They're expensive, but they're not bad.
Speaker 2: All right. I feel like I have once in a while, but I don't ever crave it.
Speaker 1: It's weird, I don't mind. I don't know, like not a few men in it. For me, there's not enough ground up babies. All right, I think we've rambled enough. The last thing I wanted to talk about, though, was the technology for finding that person. Mmm. Okay, isn't that just kind of out of the left field that they just brought that out? Like again, there wasn't that they just they just mentioned it like nonchalantly that they could find someone. But yet, how many missing people get lost in the woods and they don't use that to find people?
Speaker 3: Hmm, well, yeah, because they were kind of comparing another to think about. They were kind of comparing it to a guy stuck in a cave for three days and then came out, and that's around Easter time.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if they're trying to get biblical with that. I don't know if you knew this the similarities.
Speaker 1: Did they really find the person or are they just making it up?
Speaker 2: It's hard to say, because you know, they could always make themselves look good. I did. He couldn't even exist it at all. I don't know. It is strange.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't get the whole Easter biblical aspect to it. But people want to go on a deep dive into biblical stuff. A lot of things that are going on right now are very anti biblical. But you know, we can't. We can't say certain things because we'll get banned or I can't, I'll fucking channel get wiped out instantaneously over Bible references, over certain type of people's and they're.
Speaker 2: Evil ways, Oh gotcha? Well, I mean if you compare it to that, like, like I mean, if you keep the political aspect out of it, it's like good versus evil right now, what's going on allegedly.
Speaker 1: But who's evil? That's where it comes down to, Like it depends on what side of the fisture out of who's good and who's evil.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm definitely poor. That doesn't make me evil.
Speaker 1: So that makes me a piece of I mean, if you go around to every other country looking at us, and we're going around attacking every country and being the world police, like that freaking movie was Team America. Uh, it's pretty much the same concept. Like, right, if we went to other countries, if other countries came here and started to revolutionize us and give us some freedoms and everything and just started bombing shit and blowing shit up to help us the people they would be labeled as terrorists. But when we go do that to every other country, we're liberating them. We were the heroes. So again, it's only good for the people that are benefiting to it. From this side, right, and again, it's not even about liberating anybody. It's all about oil. It's always been about oil.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't find it strange that, like how many people panicked what the other day and then he was gonna wipe the whole country off the face of the world, and everybody.
Speaker 2: Has an uproar for that. I knew it wasn't gonna happen because that's not that's just not good.
Speaker 1: People leave Taco again.
Speaker 2: Uh, chickens out.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: And Trump always chickens out. They call him a taco, but does he Well then if he's so mad, then why Well it's funny like people they didn't want him to do it, but then they're calling him a pussy for not doing it. It's like it doesn't make any sort of sense. He's ready to blow up this entire way.
Speaker 2: I don't know called him one though, because I don't. I mean, no, people hate him Regardles.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what happens, they're going to hate on him anyways.
Speaker 2: Right, That's why I don't care what goes on. It does. None of it's benefiting me. It's just come out of my wallet.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not a fan, I'm not a hater. I don't really care. Yeah, I understand that it doesn't really matter. All I know that it matters is how it affects me, And right now it affects me is the fact that the cost of living has still not came down, prices of everything have not came down, and mostly it's all going up and people struggle. So until the day that we are living the American dream of not struggling, I don't see what benefit it does to have any sort of person orange, blue, purple, whatever color sitting on the throne of the White House. Doesn't matter. Right, at the end of the day, we're all still poor and they're not.
Speaker 2: Right. I'm waiting for a change. I prime won't see.
Speaker 1: Maybe they should just send out some stimulus checks. Only American needs stimulated. Yeah, but then you got to pay for the long run.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There was a catch.
Speaker 3: I knew there was a fucking catch when they launched all those like, I wasn't very excited. I'm just like, I just I can feel I could smell something weird. I mean, I still spent him, because what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Let it just sit there.
Speaker 1: I remember some what said when they got one that they were going to tear it up. They weren't cashing it, they didn't want anything from him. I was like, all right, give it to me.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you don't like him that much, then just here, I will get rid of the Nazi bucks, put in my PayPal, the Nazi books. I mean, I call him the Nazi so this is Nazi books. If they if he does this stimulus or the dodgy thing you kept talking about, that was all doge.
Speaker 2: The whole that was weird. Like I have not seen that money yet. I don't know. I guess you're checked out. He tacoed us walking tacos, walking tacos. I never ate those.
Speaker 1: I think they're dumb, free does with taco meat in.
Speaker 3: Them, right in a bag. I'm like, that's dumb. It's nachos, that's walking nachos.
Speaker 1: We just don't understand your ethnic culture.
Speaker 2: I guess that's not I don't know. I just don't eat those.
Speaker 3: I'm not paying fucking five dollars for like a bag of Frito's ship inside of them that could have made it home.
Speaker 2: I want, I want home cooked stuff, dude.
Speaker 1: I didn't even like tacos up until like my teenage years. I'm still picky about it. Some tacos have things in it that I don't like. When they make the meat, they put in like these weird little spices in there that have like onions and stuff, and I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: I mean, the best part nice.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like it. It's I like the flavor. I just don't like the little chunks of onion.
Speaker 2: It's like my wife, she's the same way.
Speaker 1: I'm very it's weird. I'll eat onion rings from berging, though I don't want onions on my sandwhich'r in my meat.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean those are more cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they taste different though they don't taste like a normal onion. I don't know if it's.
Speaker 2: Because because they kind of cook the onion, you flavor out somewhat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said I'll eat onion. It don't matter to me, but.
Speaker 2: I do you blooming onions? No, not at the steakhouse.
Speaker 1: You don't like those, never have one. It's like a big onion ring. It's like a big onion. I know who they are, but I've never had one.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked.
Speaker 1: I don't really go to that place.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are like a lot of places like I'm supposed to.
Speaker 3: I asked my brother what he was doing Saturday, unrelated it his birthday, and I was like, hey, I got a fucking out gift card.
Speaker 2: He's like, let me get back with you.
Speaker 3: Like, damn it, I want to bloom an onion. The stick's probably like, I don't know it's out back anygain. Now they're come back on restaurants like, I don't remember if Outback is still good or not. I mean, I see why some of these chains are fucking failing and disappearing, because the quality of life is in the meat has gone hill.
Speaker 1: Well over twenty years ago, I was at an outback and the waitress spilt the entire tray of drinks on top of me, brand of yours. No, I didn't know who it was. She literally doused me in beverages and I had to go buy different pants afterwards, because it looked like I'd pissed myself. I was literally like full glasses of pop and whatever were dumped on top of me. They didn't even comp my fucking bill.
Speaker 2: No, she must have been new.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't get anything discounted, nothing, and I was so mad. I bet and then I had to go to the store and buy a pair of jeans because I was completely soaked, and I was going to the movies to watch her. I don't remember the fuck I was watching, but yeah, I wasn't real happy. She didn't get a tip either. She got a nice little tip of how to be a better waitress, don't spill fucking drinks on me, which was weird because that had actually happened to someone else that I knew. I seen it happen. I was there at Applebee's and Marion And it's funny because the girl, again I can't verify the story, but they didn't know each other because she accidentally ran him over before on a moped. She hit him on a car. He was on a moped and she was driving a car and she hit him on the moped and then she spilled drinks on him, and he told her, he's like, you really just don't like me?
Speaker 2: Sounds like it, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he got calmed for her dropping the drink on him. And then I went to out back in Kokomo and they didn't do shit history lessons for the listeners out there, because I know all eighteen million of you care. But I think we're going to wrap this up. We've been rambling for over an hour. Next week we will not be here other things going on, so and my schedule is going to be on and off because things are getting very hectic for me here in my normal routine of life with having eighteen million children that a'll do eighteen million different things. So we will check you out the next time we were back, probably two weeks. But if it's not two weeks, way longer, right later. Gaitors Pe