Speaker 1: Hey, hey, bad with something for you to think about.
Speaker 2: I wanted to make this audio this episode because of the things that's happening in the United States and.
Speaker 1: Across the world.
Speaker 2: I have talked to you endlessly about the mindset being everything. Everything you think, how you feel, how you act, your choices and decisions about everything you do in your life is based on the mindset that you have. And I would show you true evidence of how broken people are, how people have allowed themselves to stay in those low states of intelligence.
Speaker 1: I just want to talk quickly about.
Speaker 2: These snap benefits ebt Whereford or whatever you wanna call it, Okay, And I'm speaking just about the United States on this because I don't know how any other country or continent works. But I want you to think about all the things that's happening in the United States. Now, just think about what I'm about to say. Just think about this. They and when I say they, I'm talking about the citizens people have only heard, let me emphasize heard that benefits will be cut and they are losing their minds. They're losing their minds. That is a classic That is a classic way of proving people are broken mentally. Their mindsets are so in such low intelligent levels that it's people just they react, just instantly react, don't think about anything other than.
Speaker 1: Letting out their frustrations on what they heard.
Speaker 2: Now, the proper way to react is to prepare yourself. The best way that you can to prepare yourself not to go on social media and act a fool saying you're gonna lose and you're gonna you know, Rob, That's not the way to handle anything, because all you are doing is making it easier for yourselves to end up in jail because you've put it out there, premeditate.
Speaker 1: On what you heard them.
Speaker 2: It's great to be aware, beware, cautious, it's great to be all of those things mindful, but you don't allow things to control you.
Speaker 1: But it shows you how weak might that people are.
Speaker 2: And I'm not trying to talk about anyone, I promise you I'm not. I'm just making an observation. People are spasming out over what they heard. It may be true, it may not be true.
Speaker 1: But what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying is why are you losing your minds over something that you've heard? And this is exactly exactly the way the world operates. And when I say the world. I'm not speaking of the world in itself. I'm speaking of the people in the world, the percentage, the majority. This is how they operate because of the mentality that they have. This is how people get anxiety and allow anxiety to control their lives because people.
Speaker 1: Fear things that have not happened.
Speaker 2: For instance, you can walk down the street nobody is looking at you, but you feel people are looking at you, so you feel self conscious and this and that. No, you're self conscious because you're self conscious. It's something in you that's causing you to be that way. But because you are that way, you feel or you perceive that people are targeting you or watching you, because you allow your mind to take control.
Speaker 1: And unhealed mind at that.
Speaker 2: This is why it will be so easy for the Antichrist, because people are just so easily provoked, They're so easily bamboozled, They're so easily push into.
Speaker 1: Things when those things may never happen.
Speaker 2: It is a way of controlling to say, oh, we see, we could easily bambooso these people. Look how quick they's passed out over the snap benefits.
Speaker 1: We can easily bamboos of these people.
Speaker 2: That's why this country is in the state it is in now because people have gone against their best interests only to find out everybody in the same pot. Unless you're rich. Unless you're rich, you're in the same pot. I don't care what color your skin is. I have always told you, if something or someone does not enhance your life, they are not any good for you. I don't care how much you want them, how much you you know, love them, or want to be with them, or think they are good for you.
Speaker 1: If they do not enhance your life, they're no good for you. It's no good for you.
Speaker 2: If it does not improve your livelihood, it's no good for you.
Speaker 1: It really is not. People are finding out.
Speaker 2: See, one thing millions of people have is the gift of gab.
Speaker 1: But that's something that.
Speaker 2: People do to make money to get the person they want or the people they want to follow them support them.
Speaker 1: They'll tell you anything.
Speaker 2: They will make it sound so good, like a honey comb dripping nice sweet honey. Because people have that out, they can easily bamboozle, deceive, manipulate, influence. They have found that they can easily do that to people because they see the mindsets that individuals have, and they to themselves who are doing it same mindset as the people who's falling for it. I mean, it is just horrifying that people are so reactive instead of proactive. It's just mind blowing. And it's horrifying because people are ready to pop off when there's no action going on. Oh. I believe in being ready, staying ready, so you don't have to get ready, but you don't jump off or pop off over what you've heard.
Speaker 1: That's just it's so sad to see people this broken, and then you have people who are.
Speaker 2: Pretty much bragging, and then you have people who are saying, you're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Take care of me. I mean, oh my god. And I'm talking people of all races.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about a particular races because some people love to glorify a particular race. I'm talking people of all races because I've seen people of all races do it.
Speaker 1: It's just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Stop being so easily handled them, Stop being so easily manipulated, because that's all they're doing is manipulating you to see your response. They want you in a state of fear and chaos. You haven't figured out that they love you being in a state of fear and chaos because they feel they can control you when you're like that. And I'm just gonna stop talking about all of that and just talk about the mindset.
Speaker 1: If you do not become a person.
Speaker 2: Who is able to think for yourself and do for yourself, you're gonna always, always, always.
Speaker 1: Always fall prey to someone else.
Speaker 2: Always, you're gonna always fall prey to someone or something else if you don't think for yourself positively.
Speaker 1: I may add, if.
Speaker 2: You don't think for yourself and learn to do for yourself, you're gonna always, always, always always fall prey to someone or something else. See we've all heard about the big American dream and the you know, the white picket fence and the family and the children and all of this stuff. It's the American dream for certain people. For most people are in the same boat, but they've been so bamboos a conditioning doctor NATed to believe otherwise until they're suffering, until they feel the effect.
Speaker 1: You must think positively for yourself.
Speaker 2: See Millions upon millions upon millions of people are adults, but they don't have the mindset of adults.
Speaker 1: Because they are immature. They allow others to think for them.
Speaker 2: People love to be led, and unfortunately they be led by the wrong people, people who are just as broken as them. I don't care if a person is a millionaire or a billionaire, they can be just as broken.
Speaker 1: When people trying.
Speaker 2: To control you use you, abuse you, manipulate you. All of that comes from brokenness. People who are just drunk on power, greed, lest those are broken people. But you are so conditioned to believe because a person have loads and loads and abundance of money, if they're better than you, and therefore you believe anything they say. And it's the same for people who have platforms that have millions of followers.
Speaker 1: You think those people are better than you.
Speaker 2: You put everything into those people when most of those people, most of them, are just as broken. They will feed you anything as long as you eat it, anything, because for them, it's about survival. It's about making that money, it's about getting all the subscribers, it's about having that high algorithm. But they are mentally worse off than you, many of them. The moral of what I'm trying to say or convey to you or relate to you is if you do not grow mentally mature, if you, as an adult, do not grow mentally mature, you will always, always, always fall prey to something or someone else. Fact, so how do you avoid that. You have to allow healing your life. We've all gone through something, we all experienced things good and bad. Most people hold on to the negativity, and that is what they allow to shape their lives, to form the mindsets that they have, which causes people to make choices and decisions that are against their best interest. But they can't see it because they're blind. They're too blind.
Speaker 1: To see it.
Speaker 2: It's just like you fall for anything people say.
Speaker 1: There are a billion.
Speaker 2: Conspiracy theories out there that people just fall for. Do not, under any circumstance, know the truth, but fall for it because someone says that's being led astray. Millions of people fall for the crap that their pastor spilled. Being led astray because you got your eyes on the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: People love to be lad.
Speaker 2: That's why they fall in worship other people, people who don't even care anything about them, people who are just as broken. They're seeking those people you're following, and in worshiping, they're seeking and following and searching for.
Speaker 1: Same things.
Speaker 2: You are, just on a different level. If your eyes don't open because age is something we can't avoid. But maturity. Some people reach that and some people don't. Just because you're an adult does not mean you are mature, and millions upon millions upon millions are not.
Speaker 1: People just are.
Speaker 2: Desperate to go alone, to get along, to be long. But you're never a part of the team. You're on their side. And I'm not speaking of anyone or anything in particular. I'm just speaking generally. But you'll never be a part of the team. That's what you don't get.
Speaker 1: You're blind to that because you all you.
Speaker 2: Want to do is be led to say you're associated with something or someone that does not benefit you. Millions of you go to church Sunday after Sunday faithfully, but you have you have this great relationship with your pastors. Some of you don't even know your pastors because of so many people in the congregation. They don't even know who is in their church. But you fall under their spell and you do everything they tell you to do, but you don't benefit from it. You don't even benefit spiritually because you go Sunday after Sunday faithfully, You go to Bible study, you teach, you play in the church, you.
Speaker 1: Seen you do all these things, but there's no change in you.
Speaker 2: Therefore you're not even benefiting from that.
Speaker 1: But you can't see it. You cannot see it.
Speaker 2: Most people in this world, the world are walking around like I mean seriously, the living dead, dead spiritually, even those who profess in Christ, but their hearts are far from them, spiritually dead, walking zombies, true walking zombies.
Speaker 1: The walking dead. Don't even realize it, because.
Speaker 2: All you do is parent and regurgitate what you've heard, even though it's not true. You still parent and regurgitate what you don't know. You don't take the time to learn. You don't take the time to educate yourself, you don't take the time to grow. You remain the same mentally, waiting to be lad, and therefore you fall from anything, and you're easily stimulated, You're easily provoked. That's why so many have anxiety. You're afraid of things that's gonna happen, that haven't even happened, or may not even happen, but you're so fearful of them. That's the mindset you've created on your own.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna sit here and keep going.
Speaker 2: I just want to talk about it because it's just oh my god, it's so sad that people are so lost, they're so mentally stagnant. If they just fall for anything, they believe anything, getting all upset, incriminating themselves and all kinds of things over what, maybe think about what's going on right now, what is instead of getting caught up on what maybe you should because about what is right now. I mean, people, the general population just don't ever learn. That's why we keep going.
Speaker 1: Through, going through, going through, going through, because you never learned.
Speaker 2: That's why prices are so high, because you never learn. You're so conditioned to spin, spin, spin, So as you spin, spin, spin, the prices go up, up, up, because they know you're gonna keep spinning. Because you've been conditioned to spin. You've been conditioned to make the rich richer as you become poor. You've been conditioned this way. It's time to wake up. It's time to wake up. Stop supporting people who don't support you. Stop making these corporations rich when they give you nothing. They don't even want to give you any coupons, they don't want to give you any breaks, nothing.
Speaker 1: Stop it. Wake up. The same people you're chasing, they're chasing someone just on a different level.
Speaker 2: The same people you love and worship, they don't even love themselves.
Speaker 1: Wake up, Wake up.
Speaker 2: I think the most horrible thing people can do to themselves, the most detrimental neglect people do to themselves, is not allowing themselves to grow and prospermentally or spiritually. That's all I'm saying. I have to say it. I'm leaving it right there. Much much love to each and every one of you. Please share this episode. Are in all episodes the same, And I hope and I pray you do it, think on it,