Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chatako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, well I get to these idiotology stories here in just a second. Just some quick Hurricane Milton info. You know, if we're sounding redundant to some of you, please, you know, give us a little slack here. As people are coming in and out of the show all morning long, we want to make sure everybody has at least the basic info. Milton's still a Category five hurricane. Maximum sustained wins one hundred and sixty miles per hour. It's picked up a little forward speed about fourteen miles per hour moving northeast. The the projected path has been shifted back up north about what about fifteen miles. They're saying, taco from that southern wobble that had experienced yesterday. This really doesn't change anything for anybody in the listening area. We're going to get walloped.
Speaker 1: Yet with a fourteen or fifteen miles this storm is so big it really doesn't matter. To just be prepared, be on your toes.
Speaker 2: Whether obviously starting to pick up, you're seeing the rain start to move in mainly light showers for most of our listening area. As you get further south and west, you'll see the intensity working its way into the state and eventually up into our area. So things will start to go downhill throughout the day. So you know you still have time. If you get a few things you got to get taken care of, just do that remain common and you know, try to be in place where you're gonna ride this thing out by noon two o'clock or so, if that's possible. Taco Bob, you've been asking for this for years, while researchers in Denmark are here with the answer and ready to provide you with. What have I been asking for an exercise pill?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I wasn't asking for an exercise pill. I was asking for a food pill. Oh, I'm sorry, I've never mind the exact opposite. Remember never mind, No, No, I want to hear the story. Remember the food pill was that when you're busy doing this, that, and the other, it would be so so cool to just say, oh, well there I'm full. But that kind of takes the uh. And that's what you said when I first said pleasure out of eating Yeah, that's because you like donning the eating shirt and take eating very seriously. I know you do. You prep it up, you know, by cooking it all in the blackstone. Then you don your shirt and just sit down with two hands, just like the old like a caveman. Yeah, the old heathens like a right hand fork, left hand, not even a knife, because you're just gonna yeah, total barbarian, total barbarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well anyway, that's so. The exercise the exercise pill this out of Denmark. Now, before you get really stoked about this, it doesn't come with all the benefits of running. Uh, it has the It mimics the effects of a.
Speaker 1: Ten k.
Speaker 2: Your legs aren't gonna get any stronger or anything like that, but I don't it. The the new mole molecule they develop does mimic the effect it has on your metabolism. It brings the body into a metabolic state corresponding to running ten kilometers at high speed and on an empty stomach. It also offers some of the benefits you get from fasting. Exercise triggers the release of a hormone that suppresses your appetite and another one that flushes fatty acids from your bloodstream, and well that's good stuff because it reduces your risk of things like heart disease and diabetes. They have not tested the new drug on humans yet, but they've done so on rats and it triggered the release of those same hormones.
Speaker 1: Does an exercise pill to you sound a lot like cocaine? I'm sorry, but everything you just said I know some people that used to have that issue, and all thin is a rail. That's a lot of it right there. Just go exercise.
Speaker 2: Well, they're saying, look at when this does get to the point where it's ready for prime time, could be the game changer for like old people who just can't really exercise, but you know, want to try to get as much benefit as they can in their latter years.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have heart attacks for people like me who just don't want to old people. I heard that part. But old people who when they take this, they feel like they ran a ten k, which they shouldn't be, and then they're gonna be ten day is in dead. Hey you said they tested on rats, right, Yeah? Did I tell you my rat story? A rat story?
Speaker 2: It brought me the rat rat like a real rat or wrap the band with two t's real rat not the band.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not going round and round, but it was took me back to my rat pee peach wine days in.
Speaker 2: Prison when you did that stretch and sing sing yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: When I used to make a rat pe peach wine that I strained through underpants. But no, I was going to my shed, you know, to get the generator out and the gas and all that stuff, and sitting in a wheel barrel. Is this old grill cover that I used last time to cover the generator before, you know, before the storm came. I pulled that out. There were three different rat nests in it. Oh boy, and my god, did it smell like rat.
Speaker 2: Pe Were any of them home?
Speaker 1: No, no, thankfully no, They're all out in the yard and probably in my house. But it was the fact of rat pee peach one. The whole thing put it in a disgusting perspective. Now, the whole thing was scented with that. You had to make off. You had to make do though, you know back in the day. Oh yeah, I mean you gotta do what you gotta do in sing sing yeah.
Speaker 2: Any of you who've lived in Florida a long time might be familiar with some of the longtime meteorologists that have been in the state. One of them works for a WTVJ in Miami. He is a little dramatic. His name is John Morales. Okay, I remember this guy, you know when I lived down south. But yeah, he got a little emotional talking about Milton this week.
Speaker 3: Just an incredible, incredible, incredible hurricane. It has dropped. Okay, it has dropped fifteen millibars in ten hours. I apologize, this is just.
Speaker 2: Horrific. Miller bars, I guess are a trigger in the meteorological world, is that you get very emotional over Miller bars. Do you want to hear that one more time?
Speaker 1: No, no, I do.
Speaker 3: Just an incredible, incredible, incredible hurricane. It has dropped. It has dropped fifteen millibars in ten hours. Wow, I apologize, this is just horrific.
Speaker 1: You know what we call that? And then meteorologist, I mean me being a meteorologist and all. You know what we call That's the.
Speaker 2: Same thing you would use in a football term for somebody who's he's a pussy.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the word is exactly we look and we say, step away from the green's green weather.
Speaker 2: Pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, we don't put the weather there though. Yeah, mill Bars again, you want to see him ja or our Facebook page? Yeah, do have that there.
Speaker 2: Oh, while you're over there, you can also see this ten year old from the Minneapolis area who has a buy now ten years old, already has a lengthy criminal record, according to police, and he's now added this to his resume. Stole a car, stole a car, and then drove it through a playground packed with kids. It's a miracle this punk didn't hit any of these kids on this playground. There's video of them zooming right right through. Take a look.
Speaker 1: And of course this ten year old probably wasn't playing on the playground. He was just, you know, out stealing cars. Why would he play on a Why would he be on a playground that's for normal kids at the age of ten, normal well adjusted kids. Lock them up. I know it's the parental thing. I get that.
Speaker 2: This is Minneapolis. This is another one of those cities where you know, they wanted to fund the police and you know, everybody's.
Speaker 1: You know, innocent. Yeah, it's nobody does any bad and Bob World Order BWO is not there. Let's put it that way. If you are in one of those cities. They need to get the word and you did not get your BWO stick or we still have a handful left. Just send us a self dressed stamp do envelope. We'll put one on the back of that ten year old's car.
Speaker 2: It's not his car and someone else.
Speaker 1: Is he spoilen exactly? Come on wjrr