Speaker 1: You created everything, what put a powerful being you are. You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 2: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 3: You're doing doing what you imagination.
Speaker 1: Welcome to metamistics, where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan, I'm Sean and today is actually a special episode. It is wonder Wednesday on a Saturday. So, uh, there's that we couldn't do it this past Wednesday. It was it was a bit chaotic, it was a bit wild. There was still a lot of getting over and we had a wild experience here recently, and it was kind of one of those things to where, man, you just really need some time to sit on it for a little while. You know, there's just some things are you can't put words to some things, and those are sometimes the hardest obstacles to overcome.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, dude, And you know you can try to put words to it and you can talk it out with somebody, but I feel like it's it's the best conversation you're going to have is with yourself, you know, when you go in and you have it's just you and you. You know. And it's taken me about probably until about now. You know, it's been a solid week, and I mean I'm feeling a lot better, you know. But that was definitely a visit to the shadow if there ever was one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so basically it was Saturday night. So literally, damn has it been a week since then?
Speaker 4: Already it has? Yeah. I just right before I went to go get an energy drink and everything else, and I was thinking about it and I was like, holy shit, it's been a week. I feel like I've just been processing it this whole week, you know, so so wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's only been a week. And so anyhow, there's been a couple of changes and a couple of moving pieces and everything as to why we had to move it. It wasn't just because of that, but yeah, so just to before we even get into that, for anybody that doesn't know, we actually uh oh wow, we got a cult member that came on over. Skunky, My dude, Skunk, What up, Ben? Good to see you, Bud, welcome in everybody. So far, it's still early in the night. The night is is early so far. But anyway, the if in case you're not like a listener of the Cult of Conspiracy or anything like that, I am no longer a co host to the Cult of Conspiracy, and that was just wrapped up this past week, and I'm very excited about it. I mean, I love the Cult of Conspiracy, don't get me wrong. That is my baby. That was you know, a little bit of That was my first ever podcast, and to be honest, I never really expected it to get as big as it did. It was. It started out as just a hobby, you know, and and then like with anything else, I mean, you showed a little bit of love, you showed a little bit of attention, and it just starts to grow almost uncontrollably, which it kind of did in a good way. And and you know, made a lot of good connections and a lot of amazing conversations, a lot of great friends that we made along the way and everything. But now is the time for me to step into a full time role with Metamistics.
Speaker 4: This was.
Speaker 1: Kind of been something that I've been alluding to as to what I've been wanting to do for quite some time now, so I don't know, probably maybe a year ago I mentioned that this was like it's right around the corner, it's not that far away, and yeah, so here we are. We are full time on Metamistics and very excited about it. I think it's going to turn out amazing. We have a bunch of amazing guests that are going to be coming up. And by the way, I know that some people were, you know, they're wondering, like what's going on behind you know, behind the cameras and stuff like that between me and Jacob. Me and Jacob are just I mean, dude, we're great. We're like pickles and carrots or what's the saying. I don't know what it is. Yeah, PE's and carrots, but pickles and carrots sounds cooler. Anyway. Yeah, we're fine. It's just that I wanted to devote more time and more attention to meta. This is my true passion. It started out with the cult. I think a lot of people, if you're ever having any kind of spiritual awakening, you almot like everybody has their own route to get there, you know, And for me it was conspiracies, like I needed the wor to shatter into a gajillion different pieces and in order for me to see that none of this is what we thought. And I did that episode after episode after episode, whether it's the Epstein flight logs or nine to eleven or flat Earth. I mean, you name your conspiracy. I bought it all, I ate it all, I drank it all, I lived it all. That was my life for over five years, and I loved every one of those conversations. But I just got to a point where I didn't need my illusion shattered anymore. It was already an illusion at this point. I was just building up a new paradigm, which I didn't necessarily need. And to be honest, I think politics are an absolute cess pool and I'm so happy I don't have to talk about that bullshit anymore. I hate politics. I never want to talk about it again. So there's that. But yeah, so yeah, I'm completely out of the cult. I'll still be showing up every Tuesday night for the cult member live shows. I'm still gonna be managing it from behind the scenes, but as far as podcasting goes, I'm a full time metimistic baby.
Speaker 4: Hey man, we're happy to have you you know what I mean. I'm sure that the one is excited about that. And like you said, you know, you put enough attention and energy into something and it kind of just grows into something that you didn't even know it could grow into, you know what I mean. So what you did there with the cult was I mean, just amazing, you know. And but yeah, man, you gotta do what you gotta do. You know, you gotta do what feels right. So oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know there's certain you know, they say you don't put Pandora back in the box, and I feel like that's what we found over here, you know, like we took Pandora all the way out and we're like, we actually like her. We want to hang out with her for a little bit.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not that we want to put her back in the toothpaste doesn't go back in the tube, as they say.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Yeah dude, And you know, we are like, what choice do we have, you know, especially after what we experience, which I'm sure we'll be getting into, you know what I mean, to what detail, I don't even know, but yeah, man, I'm sure we got some stuff to share with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tonight's gonna be a wild night. We don't have any guests, but I feel like what we're gonna be talking about is already explosive enough, so just to throw that out there. Absolutely, But before we get to the next part, and if anybody has any questions, feel free to ask. You know, this is a we're completely transparent and open book with all this kind of stuff. Ben said, hey, hey, I knew it. I feel like if you've been listening to Meta long enough, you kind of probably figured that that's where I was I was going. But uh, let's see. Christian said, fuck yeah, I love this, my dude. The White Boy Wizard love them, I love you, dude. Skunky said much love all. First time here, Skunk, good to see you.
Speaker 4: Bud welcome in.
Speaker 1: And the water is warm. It's quite warm. I would say it's at least body temperature. The White Boy Wizard said, I'm erect af get baby girl all to ourselves from now on you go.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited my pants can't hide me.
Speaker 2: Rick.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, all right, my dude, my guy. So yeah, there, like I said, full on Meta, we're doing it. It's going to be crazy. We're going to be going Monday, Wednesday and Friday night as often as we can, maybe even a little bit more often than that. And that's even going to be changing given another six months to a year. I don't want to go too much into detail, but around then is whenever we are full thrusting, I mean there's no I mean, it's not pulling out at all, dude, It's just going to be full on, balls deep. It's just going to be crazy.
Speaker 4: Will be weak for sure. At some point I'll be able to do more episodes and we will definitely be full time in So I'm really looking forward to that. And man, I can only imagine what more we can learn after this last week and processing everything that I I've had to process just after that experience. Man, you know, it's only going to get better, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Yeah, it's gonna get crazy. Well, and I'll tell you so. As I was alluding to a little bit earlier, me and Sean had a had quite a journey a week from from a week ago from tonight as of time of recording, and Ben said, what happened to your beard? You know, I'm actually going to get there. This actually plays into it because it's a whole thing. It's kind of crazy actually. So Saturday night, me and Sean decided to trip, as we do whenever we get together, and it, uh, it started out already rocky, not gonna lie. Sean was not taking too well to it at first.
Speaker 4: And well normally, you know, you experienced that climb, you know what I mean, Like things are starting to get a little funny. Things are starting to become a little bit uncomfortable. It's almost like the the frame and which you view reality is starting to shift away a little bit, and things are becoming a little more almost objective, you know, like you don't have a whole lot of frame of reference or a model set up for some of the experiences that you're having. You know, just being in the backyard and I felt like everything around me was just a little too much, dude, it was it seemed kind of chaotic, just the sounds that I was hearing and the weeds kind of blowing in the wind. It was just like so much happening all at once. And I know that, you know, you would hear me say that and you would be like, well, that doesn't seem like anything chaotic. But when everything that you know, everything that you understand. Like I said, like the models or the things that are just wired in for your understanding alone goes away all of a sudden. You're just experiencing like almost the most objective reality possible. And that's the best way I can explain that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, and objective objectivity is something that just doesn't exist in the in the psychedelic world. Like that's gone. It's completely gone.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is absolutely destabilized, and we had to figure out the hard way. Now, this wasn't even our first time tripping, like we've done this, I don't know, plenty of times before and it's always been an amazing ride. But I think that there was a lot of things that were really leading up to this that caused And they always say there's no such thing as a bad trip. In the moment, it felt bad, it felt quite bad, actually, But after going through it, I don't know, I feel like I've gained a lot. And that's what they say usually is whenever you have a quote unquote bad trip, that you actually learned the most from them, you know, And I can personally say that, you know, just from a personal standpoint, especially with this last one. So give you guys, a little bit of a rundown here, and it's for a reason, that's why we got to say it. It's it's actually quite embarrassing on my part, but it was actually so we started out Sean not really feeling that hot about it. Normally it kicks in faster for me, but it kicked in way faster for Sean this time. And so he wanted to go outside, and you know, we're we're just talking and hanging out and you know, calming the vibes a little bit, you know, trying to keep ourselves from losing our shit.
Speaker 4: And through it, dude, you did very well actually kind of holding my hand through that, you know, just had to take a couple of deep breaths and kind of try to take it all in.
Speaker 1: Wasn't my first rodeo, so I already knew what that feeling was, you know, like, and you know what it's like whenever, because you feel like you're getting ready to jump off a cliff, like and you ain't got no parachute, you know, whenever it first starts coming on. And so anyway, we're outside, decide to you know, shoot the shit with Sean a little bit. We walk inside, everything's calmed down. We start watching some music videos that John's wife put on TV. And we're watching it is Michael Jackson thriller video because it's nothing but like eighties music. And I didn't pick that, but you know, Seohn's wife did and it was fine. But the videos are creepy, especially when you're chirpping. You you watching fucking Michael Jackson thriller while you're chirping balls. It's it's a whole other level, right, you know.
Speaker 4: It's funny too, because like for me, like by that time, I was already like feeling pretty chill and like everything was just kind of happy vibes, and I was just having those thoughts that you wouldn't normally have, like analyzing things and almost observing them for the first time, like just noticing how weird it is that just the simplest things, you know, how we even sit down and watch TV. You know, you're just observing people do stuff. And I just thought in the moment, it was so weird, you know. And like I said before, once those models in your mind go away, the things that you kind of learn to accept and it's just kind of ingrained into your understanding of this reality that goes away, and now you're almost seeing things for the first time, like you're not really seeing it for the first time, but you're noticing things for the first time. And so yeah, I was pretty chill at that moment, you know what I mean, just kind of laughing at certain things, like, oh, look, like the funniest thing at that moment anyway, was just talking about like the chore graph what is it called, the choreographic choreography. Yeah, the guy that you know designs the dance and kind of orchestrates it for Michael Jackson. And I'm like, what an undertaking that would have been to be the guy that's like, look, Michael, we're gonna dance like this in this video.
Speaker 1: But anyways, yeah, yeah, So it's a good time. We're listening to music and everything, and I decided to get in my own head, like almost almost tried to forcefully make myself trip because it was taken so long to come on. I decided, you know, hit that little primer on the on the lawnmower and get this fucking party started, right, And so I'm almost purposely trying to trip myself up, which is a bad idea, and I don't suggest anybody to try that. Yeah, yeah, And so I'm like almost going into the the mandal brought set of my own mind and just digging deeper and deeper and deeper. And I got there, and so I told Sean. I was like, hey, close your eyes, tell me what you see whenever you go in there. You don't have to do it long. It was just like a minute.
Speaker 4: And so he did it. It was what you would expect, you know, some some spirals in different geometric shapes with eyeballs in between everything, which I actually looked into it. Maybe we can get into that later, but that was pretty much what I saw and was to be expected, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and so I told him to do that because I was just doing it and it was starting to like mess with me, Like I felt like I was already starting to fracture, you know, and in a like in not a very good way. And so and so anyway, I get up and I go outside, and I'm trying to walk it off and everything and just get a little bit of fresh air, and I'm like starting to lose my sense of reality. Like this was it was almost as if I just smoked a shitload of actual DMT and was going into some other realm that I never knew existed. So I'm in there and I and I'm like losing my sense of self, like like hardcore. I am dissociating like crazy and not in a good way, and it's falling from me fast. And so I even stumble up against the wall. Sean and Loren or Sean and his wife you know, said that they had heard me like almost like lose my momentum up against the wall and everything, and so I decided to come in. And I don't think you went outside there, huh.
Speaker 4: I was on my way over to see what happened, because we heard the bang up against the wall, and I was like, what was that, you know? So I get up and I go back towards the back door, and you were right there, like it looked like you were about to try to come in, and so I opened the door and kind of let you in and and then you can take it from here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, So I went in, and I was I was really starting to lose it, bro like it was I felt like reality itself was was pulling away from me, and and I was struggling to even find a little step back into it, and so I'm like bumbling and stumbling all over the floor and I don't get like this whenever I trip Normally, I'm pretty damn coherent whenever I'm tripping, actually, and unless it is DMT. But this wasn't DMT. No.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're You're usually so coherent coherent that I'm just trying to keep up with your race car of a mind coming up with just the craziest thoughts and ways of looking at things, you know, So this was very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a lot. So I come in, I'm stumbling kind of across, and I just wanted to go, and like, I felt like I had to throw up. So I went over to the kitchen and I started to lean over and I was getting ready to like throw up into the trash can. I was just feeling that shitty and uh, and I wasn't feeling very well. And you know, Sean was starting to trip and he was starting to worry about me and everything. Thank you, and and yeah, he was like are you okay? Are you all right? My body started to go limp, my face was starting to droop, according to Sean, who was also chirping at this time.
Speaker 4: Who knows, you know, to what effect your face was actually drooping, But to me, dude, it I got you away from the trash can. I was trying to take you over to the restroom because I just felt like something was off, dude, Like, this is not how you normally are during this type of experience, you know. And I looked over at my wife and I was like, is he okay? You know, because she's in the medical field and she knows way more than I do when it comes to, you know, noticing the things that the human body is doing to look let you know that, like something isn't right. And we were getting closer to the restroom, and I was looking at you man, and and you know, and maybe this is what you know, what it's all about when it comes to like when you have a shaman, you know, because I've heard that shaman's actually will trip with you, and I feel like they will see things that you wouldn't normally see, like if you were just sober and kind of you know, cool minded or whatever. But I felt like when I looked at your face, it was kind of it looked droopy, you know, in your mouth, the way that it looked and everything else was just like you weren't here, you know what I mean, Like you were here, like you were trying to be And that's what was even scarier. I'll hang it on all and like the tony of your voice and the look on your face was like you were trying to hold on to this place and you were going fast. Well it was.
Speaker 1: It was scary, dude, you know. And I was. I was, legit having like a full on inner world panic attack. It was the most fear I have ever felt my entire life. So it was literally crippling fear. Like I'm not even exaggerating, like I legit, I was so fucking scared, dude. Like it was the most scared I've ever been in my life. And I can't imagine anybody else having to handle that. Maybe other people, I'm sure other people have felt that kind of fear, but for me, that was the most I've ever felt, and it was continuous. It was something that I couldn't even talk myself out of. There was no amount of like love and light that I could have said. I couldn't have sat down and meditated, because whenever I was sitting down and meditated, I was still tripping. I was actually tripping even harder, and there was just no getting out of it. And so in my mind, what was causing such a destruction inside of my mind is that I was really starting to lose all sense of this reality. And even more so, I was understanding that this reality, at least in that moment, that this reality was barely even a dream like it like it was gone, like it was done, like this reality not even just for me. But it was almost like I was able to see behind the screen that the simulation is played on in so much of a way, right, And it was I couldn't understand what I was seeing, and it was causing such immense fear. And all I kept on seeing was is that I was seeing, like imagine, all of reality, all of the reality that you see on just a flat piece of glass, maybe even a mirror, right. And as I'm looking at that, it starts to splinter, and then it starts to break, and all the pieces are mixing up and everything, and I'm on every single one of those splintered shards of mirror, and I'm trying to work it all back together, but I'm losing it, and and my my perception kept on going from I was every piece of glass, and then I was just a tiny piece of glass, and then maybe I was three pieces of glass, and then I was the whole thing, and then it was just fucking with me hard, like every single bit of my reality was crumbling. And it was scary, dude, So and I and and it was hard enough to deal with that in my own mind that I couldn't even put it into place in the outer world, which is why I was. I was starting. I was going pale in the face. My fucking face was drooping a cord. And Seawan, like I said, and I could barely walk, like my I couldn't even get my legs under me. It was like I was a baby learning to walk. And I was scared, and I was like tearing up right, And so Sean asked if I wanted to go in the bathroom and like have some water run on me. I was like, yes, let's do that. And so we go in and at first he puts the water a little hot. I'm like, all right, turn it down a little bit.
Speaker 4: I was hamming, dude. I just put the water on. I didn't even think too like adjust the temperature, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, and in that moment, that felt good that Sean knew that I was at least semi coherent, that I said that the water was too hot. And so I'm in there for a little while and I feel like I'm breaking and everything. I'm not gonna make this too long, but I felt like I was breaking it a little bit. And I got out of the shower after a little while and when to go lay down on the couch, and it was still my reality was warping and bending and breaking, and I was seeing other realities, ones that I did not prefer. It was just absolute chaos. There was no order to it, and it scared the ever living fuck out of me. And I kept on seeing like weird lights behind the mirror of the glow, which so strange. I still don't know what that is. And and so I'm laying there and he put on like some car show. Was it called John.
Speaker 4: It's a vicecript grudge, just some dude. He goes and finds old cars and fixes him up. And it's just him on camera by himself, just thinking out loud what he's gonna do next. And he's outside, so he's in nature, and I was like, this is some you know, down to earth type of shit that we need right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which was perfect. I needed some semblance of human. Like all I wanted was just to be a human again, as weird of a thought that is, like for some reason I thought that I wasn't a human anymore and that that part of being a human was gone, that I was never going to come back to this reality never, at least not at least the same way. And because it really fools you. It really fools you while you're in there, Like you you might go in there and be like, oh, I've done this a thousand times. It don't matter how many fucking times you've done it. You'll get there, and it will convince you that your world is ending, like like, no joke, Like it is full on convincing you. There is there's nothing that, nothing more that it could do to convince you otherwise. It's it's every single every single cell in your body, every piece of conscious that you're aware of, it is convinced that you are going into another world and you're never coming back. It's like, hell, maybe.
Speaker 4: No, I think you you definitely created your own hell and that in that experience, you know, because before we even had that experience. Earlier that day, we were talking and you had mentioned something about like your your biggest fear, you know, would be that you didn't know anything Like that was you want to know as much as you can so that you can't ever you can never feel like you just don't know anything. And then you have an experience where nothing is identifiable, and you even see things that you even felt like you shouldn't have seen, like things that you've probably blocked from your memory because it's thinks so horrible that nobody should see that. And so you definitely created your worst fear for you. It sounds like, yes, like your marine was like, oh, this is what you're afraid of, let me put you through that, so that way, your worst fear has been experienced already.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I and I had talked before about how the void was the scariest thing that I thought that anybody could ever experience. This was worse. So and that's not even like recency biased, like I'm comparing the two because it's all I do is think about this shit and and yeah, it sucked. So anyway, I'm laying there on the couch and I finally am starting to come back it's taken me a little while, but I knew that I was going to be in it for a while, because I mean, typically that psychedelic last for about anywhere from three to four hours, and I was I started feeling like that literally half an hour in, so I knew that I had at least three more hours to go, which scared the ever living shit out of me, because there I was like, there's no way I can handle this for this long. It was too much stress. It was too much anxiety, like it was it was a panic attack for three plus hours. Like internally now, I'm not like freaking out and I'm not screaming or anything like that. I can I can handle it in house, but barely, right, And and so Sean decides to put that show on. I'm trying to come back to this reality, and I'm trying to like keep my eyes open and keep my eyes from from closing at this point, because every time I close my eyes, I see that fucking upside down world to where chaos rules, right, And so I'm trying to keep my eyes open. I'm trying to keep them peeled onto this TV. And it's just this random, like normal, fucking You're like he's a man's man type of guy that is working on cars, right, the most normal shit you can ever watch, and just these tiny little things that he would say, and it would every time I would laugh, I'd be like, oh, I'm starting to get it back because I you couldn't have pried to laugh out of me in that moment, you know. And so and after a while, I'm finally I'm finally fully back and I'm scared, and Sean is wanting John goes, dude, are you okay? And I was like, yeah, I think I'm back now, and Sean's like, dude, let me tell you. I want to talk to you about this. And this was I was like, dude, I'm I'm back, but i can't talk about it right now because I'm I'm fresh out of it, Like I'm I'm literally not stable enough to have this conversation. And I wanted to be. It was just that I was what I just went through was the most traumatizing shit of my life.
Speaker 4: Oh same here, and I mean obviously in a different way, but definitely went through something very because in my reality at that time, dude, while you were going through that, because of course I don't know exactly what you're experiencing. There's no way for me to know exactly what you were going through, but I just know that you were going through something bad. But in my experience of that, dude, was like you were about to dip out, you know. And so like in my reality, man, I was having so many understandings and like just this unbelievable boost of empathy and compassion for not even just your life, but everyone's life, dude. And I was just thinking, like, man, I wouldn't want anybody to experience that, you know. And sure we're all going to experience losing a loved one and people have, you know. And so then I started to think about that, like the people that have lost people, and and I mean I've lost I lost my step dad, and I know and I understand how much that can change your reality, you know. And so but yeah, just the amount of empathy and compassion that I was experiencing and just gratefulness for the people around me, dude, was just unmatched, you know. So yeah, we went through the shadow to get there, man, But I mean, I wouldn't want to undo that. I wouldn't want to not have that experience. But man, when it was happening. Man, it was the just my worst nightmare, you know, Like I'm not afraid to die. I'm afraid of people missing me when I'm gone. I'm afraid of other people around me going, you know. But that was just the biggest piece of humble pie you can get, dude.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, straight up. It was. It was fucked up, man, like it was. That's that's the only thing I can say. It was just fucked up. And it like it was too far, you know, like you would expect, like God, the universe, source, your your spirit, guides your angels, whatever is following you around, whatever you believe in. It's like, dude, come me some fucking slack. I'm still a human, you know. I can't handle all that shit. And and it was crazy because you know, I'm I'm the kind of guy I like to keep on pushing it. I want to push it and push it and push it. I want to see how far I can go. And I don't, necessarily, you know, normally know my limits. And and it wasn't like I overdid it. We did a normal amount, the same amount that we do every single time, and it's from the same batch that we've done every single time. So it wasn't the actual psychedelic itself. It was a bunch of things that were kind of leading up to this and and and we didn't even know that these things would have an effect until afterward, ironically, and then it made sense. So yeah, it was. It was pretty crazy. I dude, I ended up crying to Sean Like it was a full on, like emotional bro night. Like it was like as gay as that sounds, but like it was. It was one of those nights where I was just spilling it all out to him and he was, you know, spilling it all out to me, and it was just I fucking love this guy and so always there for me. Like, yeah, like I hope that what I'm not even gonna go there if I die, I hope to be Shawn spirit guide. That's what I want to be in my in my next life.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. Shit, I'd appreciate it. Yeah, yeah, be quiet for a second, you know what I mean, Like, let me think this out real quick.
Speaker 1: What are all these downloads I'm getting right? But yeah, and it was. It was a very emotional night. We got we got over it. We're fine. We need a little bit of time to get over that, because I'm not gonna lie. I was seeing shadows for a little bit. And if it wasn't for me going through the whole void process the first time in like a year ago, whenever it was, I think that this dude, like I can't even go into the depths of how emotionally scarring that was. Like it was so fucked up. Anyway, So we got over it. We're fine. In the next day, we're having this conversation in case you guys had listened to the or was it the next air day after something like that, and we're having this conversation with the witch from Salem and she's really into like divination and astrology and all this typical witch things, except she was from Salem. So we're like, okay, we maybe we got an actual one, right, Not that all the other witches aren't actual witches. It's just like it's cool, you know. It's almost like if you were to meet a leprechaun in Indiana, you'd be like, Okay, that's cool, But you meet one from fucking Ireland, You're like, I got one from fucking Ireland, you know. Yeah, And so it was cool having that conversation with her, and she goes, well, you know, actually this whole week, Mercury's in retrograde. We're like, oh, how ironic is that. The next day, I'm having a conversation with electro Nick and he's like, you know, I was telling him like what happened before that day because he was trying to figure out what was going on. And I said, well, the past couple of days I've been working on getting my tattooed on. It's like this half sleeve, right, and the Shawn's been doing it, and and he goes, dude, that's why it's because you were I mean, your body was in like in insane stress and it's like producing this court this cortisol, and it's bringing you to the fight or flight kind of mentality. Your body's already in that in that mode and dude, and then I decided to trip like an hour after we were done tattooing, which I didn't know, like, you know, maybe dehydration. Sure, you know, because your body is doing what it does whenever it's getting innked up. But I didn't know that my body was would be in such disarray to where it would affect how I would receive, said psychedelic. Didn't know it was going to go that far.
Speaker 4: Now, you know, I did mention it, but it was in my mind. I was just thinking, like, oh, maybe you don't want to feel sore like while you're in that headspace. You don't want to be looking at it and feeling that that sunburned sensation you know that you have, and it kind of just like mess with you a little bit. I had no idea that it would go that far into your experience, and so had I known, I think I would have made it a little more urgent and been like, hey, dude, let's wait a minute, you know what I mean, or let's do the tattoo tomorrow. But I had no idea. I didn't know what I didn't know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, yeah, dude, Ben said I had similar a similar experience a while back on mushrooms. I think I almost lost the marbles. Glad you made it back. That's the perfect way of saying it. I legit almost lost my marbles, Like I think, dude, if I would have had to stay in that fucking hell hole for longer than I did, you'd had to either put me in a padded room or I would have just jumped off a building like it was that level, dude. And yeah, so I don't know. I think it's gonna be I think it's gonna be a little while into a terrip again.
Speaker 4: Yeah No, I mean I don't even think I'm gonna trip again, to be honest with you, I mean, unless something crazy happens and I feel like that's what I need. But you know, like they say, you know, it'll come to you. You know, the timing will be right and for you to have that experience. But like, as far as I am concerned right now, dude, I'm I'm good, dude. I got a lot of downloads and understandings, Like for for a minute.
Speaker 1: You won't see me planning to do it again. I'll say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And that being said, you know, I wouldn't even say that it is for everybody. You know, some people are like really fucking happy with how the reality is going. And I wouldn't say, hey, you should probably do mushrooms or you should probably do DMT. It's like, you know, the people that are going to do it already have it in their mind that they're going to do it, but I going forward, just having that experience is not something I would want to push on anybody, you know what I mean, because that, my god, dude, what a lesson that we got.
Speaker 1: And it's not to say that every time, every time somebody trips, that that's what you experience, but you open up the bag of possible abilities for that to happen when you whenever you do trip, and you never know, like some people just are are almost unaware of what they're going through in their life. Maybe you know, they haven't done the shadow work or or whatever. Right like, there's always some shit where we're kind of always dealing with in the back of our mind. And you know, me personally, I'm I'm kind of like in this transitory stage of you know, I'm I'm getting ready to buy a house, so I'm staying at my parents' guest house right now and a whole other state from my kids. And it was already hard and in the middle of splitting from the cult of conspiracy and putting everything here together with Meta and there's just so many things that are up, and I guess it was too much. You know, I needed some some form of stability, because even in that trip, I kept on thinking, dude, I have nothing stable in my life right now like it was. And that was really fucking me up because.
Speaker 4: That trip then you know, everything kind of just being fracktled and kind of at a in a disarray.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I was, dude, all I was just trying to find some form of stabilization, some form of foundation at all. Couldn't find it. I just kept on falling falling, falling, falling, and it was just more fucked and more fucked and more fucked every every couple of minutes, and and it was just so scary. But anyway, Yeah, so lesson learned. Don't do psychedelics when mercury is in retrograde, and don't do psychedelics moments after you're done getting a tattoo. Wait a couple of days, you know, because it takes a little while for your like your hormones and your chemicals and all that shit to balance back out.
Speaker 4: Again, right and as you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like imagine like the amount of ink that we did. It was crazy, like legit, I think we put in I want to say, like ten twelve hours worth of tattooing in three days altogether. Yeah, altogether crazy.
Speaker 4: I you know, here I am thinking like, man, this has got heard after this many hours, you know, like, I've never tattooed that much blacking, you know, all at once before. So that was definitely a that was definitely a chore. Dude, I had no idea, but but yeah, and here I am thinking like, oh, this is a lot of pain. This is a lot of pain, you know, being an impath. Here I am stabbing you with needles for hours straight, you know, and so but yeah, man, it was. It was definitely a trip.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we got through it. And sometimes the lessons are just a little more uncomfortable than others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can handle the physical pain, you know, I played sports my whole life. I'm I'm I'm kind of used to dealing with all the physical ailments and shit like that. But like mental pain is that's the hardest shit ever. Yeah, Like almost imagine getting into a car crash and then doing mushrooms an hour later. That probably fuck with your mind a little bit, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not going to a nice place, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all, not at all. So yeah, we kind of want to just lay it out there and and say, you know, look, we kind of broke through the other side of the matrix and on the other side, only metamistics is around, you know, So that's kind of symbolic in that sense. But yeah, it because those things whenever you go through something like that, you really try, like I said, you're trying to find some form of foundation in your mind to stabilize you a little bit. And so I'm going through all the things that like, all the things that are changing, all the things that I want to change, all the things that I don't want to change, and it's like it's like a it's almost like my mind decided to play fifty two pickup and I'm just trying to pick out the cards that I want, you know, and trying to these are the things that I want to keep, These are the things that I want to let go of, right, and these are the things the most important, These are the things that I you know, it just trying to order them a little bit. And so in my mind, you know, I'm really just trying to figure out what I wanted. And I will say that with that amount of fear, I see why people settle, like one hundred percent, whether you're settling out a job, or you're settling with a significant other or you're settling with whatever you settle with that like you know you deserve more, or you think you deserve more, you think that you could get a little bit more out of life, but there's always something that is holding you back from whatever whatever it is right. And in that moment, I wanted all of my original shit back because I was like, dude, that I just fucked something up. I need to take one hundred steps back and try and figure out where to move forward with my life. And because in that moment, it's a moment of weakness, you know, and in that moment of weakness, all you're looking forward, are you're looking for is just something you can grab on. Like it's like fucking Chris Farley, hold.
Speaker 4: On, little twig, please be strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please be strong, little root. Yeah, that's what it feels like. And so you're just grabbing and grabbing and grabbing. So anyway, I was like, nope, I'm not reverting. I already chose to put my life this way. And I know this is a personal thing and nobody really gives a fuck to hear about this kind of stuff, but it is what it is. And so yeah, moving forward, we're gonna be talking about some really insane shit, and so this was kind of like kind of like the glue in between episodes. We we couldn't shoot this past Wednesday because Sean and I were still kind of reeling, weren't really necessarily ready. Plus we wanted to make sure that we were comfortably able to talk about our experience whenever we want, whenever we were ready, because there was a couple of days after that we didn't we couldn't talk about it, Like it had to be like at least two days until we started talking about the whole experience. And I know what you're thinking, Like, for anybody that hasn't experienced this, you're like, dude, they tried psychedelics, you know, they they lost their shit, you know whatever. It scared them a little bit, No, dude, Like imagine a thousand nightmares every second for three hours. That's like the best way I can put it.
Speaker 4: There was there was days after that that every once in a while, through just throughout the day, dude, because I would kind of reloop that in my mind, like just that whole experience and that thought process and how just awfully terrifying that was, and I would just kind of replay that in my mind, and I would have to just kind of stop what I was doing and just go and just breathe it out, you know what I mean, Like it was that heavy where I had to kind of pull myself back out of that experience, you know, from from just looping it round and round and round. And and I wonder why that is. You know, we do that all the time when it comes to bad experiences or things were stressed out about, or things were not looking forward to, or or you know, making up scenarios in our mind with our imagination of how poorly something can go, you know, and we'll just kind of loop that around. And maybe that is part of the survival mechanism within our mind. Know, it's almost like a preparation or a you know, I don't know exactly what's going on with that, but man, I just kept looping that around, and for barely just the last two or three days, I think maybe I've been able to just kind of leave that where it is now and like I got everything that I can get from that, and now I'm just kind of moving forward. But I mean, even just read talking about it tonight, you know, has kind of made me. It kind of put me back into that that that experience, you know, and it kind of gave me the like this nervousness within my within my body, you know, just kind of recovering that. And uh, man, I'm glad that's something that we don't have to go through again for sure, man, because that was that was a nightmare man, big time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was fucked up, man, Like I can't imagine anything worse than that, like not in the mind, like I'm talking about of the mind. You know, obviously terrible things can happen in physical reality, but like in the mind it was. It was full one hundred percent fear and anguish and shit your pants and that's all it was. Like it was. It was fucking horrifying and I dude, and it let me just to give you an idea, it was so scary that in the moment, I knew that once this trip was done, I knew that I was going to actively try to forget about it. Like it was that fucking fucked and like and so even the the a couple of days after that, Sean was asking, you know, what were you seeing? And I was able to remember a little bit, but like I legit forgot most of it, like if you ever had, Like you know, they say we dream every night. Whether you believe that or not, I don't even know. I think you do, but they say you dream every night. And most of the time, you don't really remember your dream unless you're somebody who keeps a dream journal and you're really good at dream recall and stuff like that, most of your dreams you don't really remember, at least once a couple of days or a couple of weeks, a couple of months goes by, right like, unless you have documented you don't remember what your dream was back in June, right like, you just don't remember it. It was it was like that, like I knew that it was going to be so stuck in my mind because my mind was legit fractured, and I knew that it was going to fuck with me so bad that I purposely tried to forget it. And it's so crazy that, like I legit forgot most of it, which is a great thing. It's actually a blessing. Like I'm happy that I forgot most of it because there were certain insights that I was getting to where I was like, oh my god, like we're so fucked, like and I was looking at it like us, as in, like people of this world, people love this matrix, people of the simulation. However, you want to look at it like people of this dream.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, we are so fucked. We don't even know it. We're like rats in a cage, like there's nothing we can do from here. Like they're almost like dangling fake fake reality in front of our in front of our faces, almost like as a oh you want reality, you think you'd deserve this reality?
Speaker 4: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: All right. It was kind of like one of those things, and it was scaring me, dude, because in my mind I was like, and I didn't see any characters. It was almost like I was communicating with my environment, you know. It wasn't like I didn't see any humanoids or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I remember you saying, like, I wish I would have seen somebody in there, you know, and then you would have at least had something recognizable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I wish that I could have seen somebody with two arms and two legs and a head like I would. I wish that I would have seen a fucking octopus or a unicorn or a monkey or something in there. It just didn't happen, but which you know, because in my mind, every single part of reality was so fractured that there's no way that a full body of anything could exist in there.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it was usually very fascinating, you know. You know, speaking of being the scariest thing we've ever experienced, you would think that a guide or an entity or a god or something would have showed up. Yeah, you know what I mean. I mean, if I was a god and I had my creation and some fraction of my creation is in the worst fear possible, I would want to give them comfort or do something to help, I would think, you know, but it just felt like it was just you and me in there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was. It was totally hopeless, and I you know what, And at the time I was I was kind of resenting, you know, whoever is on the other side that is not here to help me, fuck you. You know. It was almost like I was almost like full of resentment. But after a while, like you know, I'm sitting there and I'm like, you know, a couple of days go by and everything, I'm like, dude, you know, sometimes you gotta take the training wheels off, you know, like eventually you got to throw the kid in the pool without the floaties, and I feel like that's what that was, you know.
Speaker 4: And your power back, you know talk when people say, like we've even said it, you know what I mean, like, you've got to take your own power back. You gotta be cause you are the captain, right, You're the one kind of creating what you experience and kind of how you experience it. And it was like that was just exactly what we needed at that time. But it was definitely obvious that that was the case, at least in that experience. I'm not gonna sit here and say that none of those things exist for sure, but in that experience, I didn't experience that.
Speaker 1: You know, it was almost like it. I almost kind of felt like fucking multi dimensional warfare. That's the only I can't even think of anything else. But yeah, it was pretty crazy. Ben said, totally get it. Thank you for sharing in depth. Listening to you alluding to this on the cult, I've been interested to hear the details. Yeah, it's pretty crazy, dude, And I'm sure that there are parts that I'm leaving out, but I don't I don't want to leave out just Sean like Sean's role in that because he's saying that it was our like our worst night, And yes, that's what I was going through in my own mind, but what I was experiencing in my in my own inner world, Sean was experiencing in the outer world by trying to take care of me. He legit thought I was gonna die, and and to be honest, that's he's not going too far and thinking that I thought I was gonna die, like I legit, and I don't know. I mean, how does somebody die on psychedelics and probably never heard of it before, but I would imagine if somebody was to ever die, it's because they gave themselves a fucking heart attack. And that's what it felt like like. I thought that, like my brain was going to be fried, my heart was going to explode, and every bit of con like I legit had, I if I had to try and put a percentage on it, it felt like I had one percent of consciousness left over in my body.
Speaker 4: What it looked like, it felt like it.
Speaker 1: It looked like it. And Sean's fucking you know, he is losing it, and and you know, at the time he was kind of scaring me with it because I was like, damn, am I really this fucked?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: And but to be honest, if Sean wouldn't have reacted that way, what if he didn't put me in the shower to shock me back, you know, what if he wasn't there and comforting and and even afterward, after the trip was all done, you know, he was getting ready to go to bed because his wife was getting ready to go to bed. I was like, Sean, please, can you just like hang out with me for a couple hours, dude, and like you don't even have to say anything, Let's just watch TV together. I just I can't be alone right now. Sean was a fucking angel in that moment. Just everybody knows, like Sean's a real one. He is.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was like my fucking he was my angel for that night, my spirit guide for that night, whatever you want to call it. I don't know what that would have looked like without him not saying that, I would have died.
Speaker 4: Not saying that, I wouldn't have not probably, you know, And the more I think about it, you know, uh, who knows, maybe you never were going to But the experience I was having was that you were you know, and so man, me just sitting there and after I thought you were feeling better, you know, you were laying there and I was like, man, I really want to talk about some of this because I felt like I needed to because I was just sitting there the whole time. We weren't really talking, so I was just kind of sitting there just one I was feeling grateful that you were fl better and that you were, you know, uh, at least consciously aware of what's going on. So I felt like, Okay, everything's okay, He's gonna be fine, you know. But there was still times where I would like look over and like if your eyes were shut, I'd just like look and make sure. Like dude, I was like, still, of course I'm tripping, you know, what do you expect? You know? But so I wouldn't even say that I like saved your life or anything like that, but it definitely I definitely had the experience that you were going you know what I mean, and like you being someone that, you know, the way that you think about stuff in your mind is so quick to come to certain understandings and be able to actually express it, you know, out loud and in front of people, and just you're you're you're quick with it, you know, and so to see you in in just the opposite of that was very scary for me, you know. And so but yeah, definitely the experience of that, whether regardless if that's what was going to happen with me or without me there, you know what I mean. But yeah, just sitting there kind of quiet, thinking about everything and just kind of trying to process what just happened. And then man, that was what a fucking nightmare, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was uh, that's the only word that you can use for it. It was a nightmare, dude. It was a nightmare full on. And even to be honest, after Sean went to sleep, I still stayed up. I think he went to sleep at four. I ended up going to sleep at like six in the morning. And because I was, like, I was scared to fall asleep. If you ever had a nightmare, like you're not trying to go right back to sleep if you wake up, you know what I'm saying, Like you want to try and wait that bad boy out, reset the algorithm. Hopefully you go into a dream or something. Maybe you just don't even have any dreams at all, you just see nothing that would be far better than just having another nightmare or going back into the same nightmare I've had. You ever, you ever had that happen before, where you have a nightmare and you're like, try and stay up for a couple of minutes, and then you fall asleep and you go back into the nightmare. It's like, oh my god, come on, meanwhile, you can't.
Speaker 4: The good dreams you can go back into. It's only the bad ones.
Speaker 1: Hey, God forbid. Like I'm getting down with Jessica Alba or something like that, and I wake up and and I try to go back to sleep and can't go back in there.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know, just the nightmares, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's just weird how that happens. But yeah, I think that it was literally my worst fears made manifest. And so the good news is is that I've already experienced the worst internal feeling that I could ever imagine, because I manifested it in my own damn mind. So you know, there's always something to gain from it. And I will say, obviously, not all psychedelic trips are going to go like this. I have tripped probably all together forty or fifty times in my life all together, maybe closer to forty. And whether it be mushrooms or four aco DMT or regular DMT or never tried acid, I'm not really crazy about even wanting to try acid, to be honest with you, but all together around forty times, I've had two bad trips, so it's like heavily good on the good side. That being said, I feel like I've experienced everything I need to experience and I probably won't be getting in there again. And so what I am more interested in though, is going trying to go deeper into the meditational realms, because in there, whenever you're meditating, you're so calm, you're so chill, you know, you can kind of you feel your surroundings and maybe you get lost in there, maybe time kind of escapes from you. Whatever, but at least it's manageable. Like with that that was not manageable. There was nothing I could do to manage it. And so what I would like to do, especially now that I'm doing metaphull time, I would like to get back into doing more past life regressions. So if anybody is interested in that, and I would say, apart from psychedelics, the farthest that you can go into your mind unless you're like a seasoned meditator and you don't need somebody like that. The farthest you can go without psychedelics, in my opinion, is past life aggressions. So if anybody's interested in that, just reach out to us on Patreon, hit us up in the email metamistics at yahoo dot com, and I'll respond and we'll get it going, so you don't have to go to the depths that I went to, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it was so nightmarish that I wasn't even sure if we were going to share it in the depth that we that we have tonight, you know, but I felt like we probably should, you know, one to be transparent and two, I'm sure this night is being as impactful as it was. It's going to be something that we're going to be able to look back on, you know, going forward. And so you know, I'm glad that we were able to share that with you guys. And uh, yeah, really wasn't sure we were going to, but I thank you guys for for listening to us on that because I feel like we needed that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, very therapeutic actually, but you know, What's funny is is that before I ever really tried any I think i'd tried mushrooms, but i'd never done for aco DMT, and i'd never done regular DMT. I used to always hear like people's trip reports, right, like especially from or Ayahuasca or even ib A Gain right, like these crazy ass trips, and they'll talk about how amazing it is. It is so blissful, so amazing, so awesome, and it's just the most like you can't even put it into words, you couldn't even draw it, right, like one of those crazy amazing like beyond heavenly right. People will have those experiences. Then you ask them, They're like, oh, that's awesome. You had a great experience. Do you want to do it again? They're like, the fuck no, I'm not doing that again, you know. Like, and I feel like I've gotten to that point for myself, like I've done it forty fifty times whatever, I'm good now. I experienced what I needed to experience. I had a bunch of great times a couple of bad times. But to be honest, I think that I really don't want to have another bad trip again. I don't think I can handle it. Like that's and maybe that's like I don't know, week of me or whatever, but I'm good. It's like it's like getting jumped, you know, you get jumped one time, you're probably you're like, I don't I don't really feel like I need that again in my life. That's what it felt like.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I think you got what you needed when you when you needed it, you know, and I think that it's not it's not weakness, it's just you understanding the limitations of your own mind. You know, you don't want to lose all the marbles, you know, at least not all at once, Like let's let's lose them slowly, like over time, you know, as we age and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the normal way. Yeah right, let's see. Hayden said, I'm finally able to join a live show again. I'm also glad you made it back. Brother. There is always something to learn from bad trips and experiences. I'm definitely still interested in past life aggression. Hell yeah, there's definitely always something to learn from a bad trip. In the moment, you feel like there's nothing to learn, maybe the only thing that you learned is that, like, you fucked up, and why did you try psychedelics in the moment, you know? And actually Sean throughout the psychedelics while we were tripping, because we both agreed that we're never going to do it again.
Speaker 4: Like he's like, throw those, Wade, We're not doing those. The more I said, oh I already did, I was like, I ain't doing that shit again, no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck that A lot of great memories on it, don't get me wrong, but eh, you know, we had our we had our moment. Go ahead, why boy, wizard.
Speaker 4: Next time, you better send that shit to me?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: Be careful, man, That's all I'm saying. Just be careful.
Speaker 1: I think we only had like we only had like one left anyway, Yeah, yeah, so it was only gonna be enough for one of us to trip again. And so we were like, you know, like if it was like thirty or forty left in there, we'd be like, Okay, you know, maybe we'll give these to a friend or something like that. But to be honest, and and you know what, I what I was thinking too, and Sean really did so right before we tripped. Sean, it was like a couple hours beforehand, he took this gigantic fucking crystal and placed it on top of the psychics, right, and he was like, I'm gonna charge these motherfuckers up. Turns out not a good idea. Probably shouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: Oh I shouldn't have done that. Yeah, just another layer to the situation, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so fun, not fun really, but uh yeah it was pretty crazy, but yeah, if we had more of that. Look, I don't think that it had anything to do with the psychedelic itself. It was just reacting with my own internal chemistry and thought patterns and stuff like that. And you know, that's what happens whenever you, you know, decide to wreck yourself.
Speaker 4: And just like anything else, you know, an experience could be a good experience, it could be a whatever experience. It just depends on what is already going on within your own mind. You know, that's what shapes your experience. So no, definitely wasn't the psychedelic itself. And I know a lot of people have great experiences, like Jonathan said, but just for me personally, you know, I think I'm I'm good for right now. Who knows, maybe five years from now, I'm going through some shit and I need a little uh, I need some remembering to do. I don't know, but as of right now, I think I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably gonna be at least a few years before I even think about going there again. But I will say that I think that you can actually get the majority of what you need out of psychedelics in meditation. Like, really, anybody who's ever meditated for more than fifteen minutes, I mean fifteen minute meditation, you can actually see a lot, right, But if you actually sit there for twenty five, thirty minutes, forty five minutes, even an hour, dude, you can experience some really wild shit, and you know just what's going on during that meditation. You already have that your own internal DMT is that is kind of secreting through itself, right, and that is going into your mind. That's what causes you to dream at night. And so you can actually tap into that while you're deep enough into meditation to where your body thinks that it's asleep, so it starts secreting that DMT automatically anyway, And that's why people will meditate for a couple of hours or you think it's sad. Guru, I think he meditated for like six fucking days in a row and never got up to even take a piss or anything like that, like just straight up meditated for that long. That's how he knew that he was, Like he had lived past lives as a guru, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: I think the psychedelic is more of like a like almost like a shortcut, you know what I mean. Like, yeah, you can get you can definitely get downloads and understandings through meditation, but psychedelic, I feel like it's just you just get a lot more all at once. And I think that's probably what causes the sheer terror at times. You know, it's just too much to process all at once, too many things that you were comfortable with that just go away all of a sudden, you know. And like in a meditation, you can consciously drift into that space, you know, and so you slowly kind of just become the essence that is purely just you kind of just observing, you know. But when you do psychedelics, that just that rug gets just ripped from underneath your feet so fast, dude, that you don't know which ways up, you know. And so but yeah, dude, like to what to your point? You know, the meditation. Sure, you might have to do a lot more meditations or you know, just to get something that you really need or you know, a lesson that you need and understanding that you need. It's just going to take longer, you know. But that's what they call it a practice.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's something that you should be practicing every day. Ideally. You know, there are people that meditate every single day and it doesn't have to be no you know, hour or anything like that. And they actually say, I mean, I don't know what the best time to meditate is, but I've heard it's like rate as soon as you wake up, because it helps you kind of set your day in motion. Right, So if you wake up and maybe go to the bathroom first and then whatever, you come back, sit there in meditation for fifteen to thirty minutes or whatever, and you're just you're you're you're being purposeful about how you're starting your day, and that in and of itself is powerful enough. So I think that I would love to get to a point where I'm meditating every day. You know, We've been saying that for quite a while actually, but yeah, I think I'm gonna be sticking to that route personally, it's a little bit of meditation, some past life regression. I still got to reach out to John mcclucky so that he can give me a past life regression. I think that's gonna be sick, Sean. I'm gonna have to meditate or hypnotize you here soon, sir.
Speaker 4: So yeah, for sure, I'm down down maybe for all that, dude, I feel like I actually need it, so at some point we'll definitely make that happen. But yeah, man, it's it's just been. It was. It was a wild ride, man, and I and I'm glad we're both here to talk about it. Man, that's all. I just feel grateful.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, up, my boy, was the sort of I thought you were getting ready to say something.
Speaker 5: My dude, Oh sorry, I'm getting some noodles. I was unmuted my bed.
Speaker 4: Ok. Yeah, to what you were saying. As far as like meditating in the morning, I feel like that probably is the best. Like if you can get a hold of your subconscious mind and tell it what you were looking for for that day, how you want things to play out, you're going to be more likely to see those things and see those opportunities and kind of be able to you know, shut down some of the more negative things that it's possible to be seen that day. And yeah, I mean, if you ask me, it's probably best to do it in the morning and right before you go to bed, you know what I mean, right out of that data state, right out of that dream world, and right before the dream world. You know, you can talk to your subconscious mind right before bed and tell it like, okay, these are some things that I didn't like today, like show me why, you know, and then you can go into a dream and then your dream world will possibly enlighten you on those things. I don't know, but but yeah, as far as the dream the dream stuff, man, lately, my dreams have been just kind of kind of wild and kind of I don't know, hard to explain, but I felt like every time I woke up, I felt just a little bit better than the day before. So in my experience, in my opinion, I think that dreams really do help us process information that we've gathered throughout the day or throughout the last month or whatever. You know, It's like this place that things just kind of get consolidated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think so. And you know what I was thinking that it was so crazy, dude, because that it was a night or two after that experience that we ended up having on the Witch from Salem right, and that night, you know, typically I don't draw tarot cards normally that's a Sean thing. But he left the tarot cards in the room that I was in, and so I ended up you know, doing the tarot pool that night, and we ended up getting the Nine of Swords. What's funny about that and why we kind of you know, smirked a little bit whenever we pulled it on the show was because right after that trip that night, I told Sean, I was like, dude, like, if I could pick a tarot card that I'm feeling right now, it is the Nine of Swords card, right, And because I just felt absolutely wrecked anxiety ridden, it was just nothing I could do about it. I thought that, like, I was never gonna get reality back. And then we ended up pulling it that night with that woman and she goes, oh damn, that fucking card follows me around everywhere, that Nine of Swords. I was like, what are the odds of all cards to follow around a guest that we just had on the show. For it to happen that night that night, right, And you know what's crazy is is that that night I pulled that Nine of Swords and I was like, Nope, nope, this is about me. I don't want it to be about me. I'm not going to read this card. So I ended up pulling another card. It was the Four of Swords, which if you ever looked at the distinguishment between the Four Swords and the Nine of Swords, they're basically the same fucking card. Like they're probably the two most similar cards in the entire deck. It is, instead of nine swords hanging above somebody's head, it's four swords hanging above somebody's head, and the four of Swords card. There's somebody blind for right, with these four swords above them and the Nine of Swords. It's the person sitting up in bed and they have their face covered with their hands with the nine Swords above them, like clearly in an anxious state. And I was like, Okay, I guess I'm just gonna read the message then, because it's trying to show itself, right, And I'm happy I did, But I was thinking, why don't we go to the deeper depths of what the Nine of Swords actually means o, man, because I felt like it was the right reading, you know, not only just for me, because I thought, well, because I thought it was just about me. But then I was like, oh, well, of course it's for Sean too. And then she's like, oh yeah, that card follows me everywhere. It's it's mine too. And I was like, okay, so the let's see here the Nine of Swords. This is according to the end, it's very it's not a very long description of it, just a couple of paragraphs, but it's from these seventy eight Degrees of Wisdom. If you heard we had one episode on Ready from this book where we read in deeper detail about the full Magician and the High Priestess. I think, yep, so yeah, this is dude. And this is what every single like old school terror reader will tell you that where they get most of their descriptions about like tiny little details and you know, history of certain symbolism and stuff like that. Most people will point to this book that was written by Rachel Pollock, and she wrote it like back in nineteen eighty and still to this day, there's in a book that touches it as far as detail.
Speaker 4: Is concerned off of the first three cards that we went overdue. There was so much that we got from that, and so yeah, I can only imagine, you know what this is going to be about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going to go there, all right. So the nine of Swords the image of deepest sorrow, of utmost mental pain, where the queen frees herself by turning sorrow into wisdom. The three suggests the calm of accepting, and the nine shows the moment of agony and of dissolution. Damn sounds right. The swords do not stick in her back, but hang in the black air above her. Very often the nine refers not to something happening directly to us, but rather to someone we love.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck shit, uh love.
Speaker 1: Love in fact fills the card and give it, give it, gives it its meaning. The blanket design shows Roses, symbol of passion, alternating with the signs of the zodiac. In the card's deepest sense, it shows a mind that takes on itself all the sorrows of the world, the of just man or Jewish legend, you know, talking about the lamed Vava. It says, can we see a way out of such dreadful pain? Both Buddha and Christ pictured the world as a place of unending sorrow. Yet both authos also said that the tragedy remains always a half true, that the universe is, that the universe seen as a whole, brings joy and peace, And as Nietzsche wrote, of embracing existence so completely with such total ecstatic honesty, that we would gladly repeat endlessly every moment of our lives, whatever the pain. So that's interesting. We didn't get it reversed, but I'll read it anyway. What the reverse meaning of the upside down or the reversed nine of swords is? It says for the nine reversed weight gives us one of the most suggestive formulas imprisonment, suspicion, doubt, reasonable fear, and shame. The words delineate a state of mind, or rather a progression of states, the result when people retreat into themselves from some problem they do not dare to confront. As with the card right side up, the reverse card deals with our reaction to something outside ourselves, but here it is oppression rather than tragedy. The key term is reasonable fear, which can refer to say political oppression or as of racial or sexual minorities or social oppression, a feeling of being a scapegoat because of appearance, speech, etc. Or simply the personal oppression of domineering family or partner. The important thing is that the problem is real, but because we cannot directly attack it, we tend to hide in ourselves, keeping in our anger and resentment. Anger turned in on itself becomes depression, and from their suspicion, the person who has laughed at as a child for her big nose thinks that everyone is looking at her. The black person believes that any complaint at work is a racial slur, and suspicion easily leads to self doubt and shame. Often it does not even help, at least not completely, if we rationally know that we have no reason to feel ashamed, that in fact, those who have ridiculed or oppressed us should feel the same. Unless the oppressed, self doubting person takes action, expresses his or her anger, makes real changes in his or her life, the hidden, the deep hidden shame will remain so pretty pretty decent description there, I would.
Speaker 4: Say pretty bowed on dude, you know what I mean? That's pretty uh pretty detailed. I actually I wrote something I wasn't even sure if I was going to share it. This was just before starting recording tonight. So I think it was just something that I wanted to write down, just so that I would have it somewhere tangible in case I kind of started to forget. But I mean, it's not only it's not even that deep, really, but like, I just wrote it, and so let me see if I can read my handwriting, so I said, or I wrote, rather, I had the most terrifying night of my life. I never knew. I never knew how truly awful experiencing my worst fear would be. Before the nightmare started, I noticed the reality that I have grown accustomed to started to take a backseat, while the closest thing to objective reality took center stage. I know that even that was an objective reality, because even this was being processed by my brain. But it was interesting experiencing reality with seemingly no frame of reference or preset model of understanding. I think our brains have evolved to make things more tolerable, even in things that we know to be true are just the truth that we accept. These truths that we accept are always running in the background. This is why we are so quick to see when someone else's subjective understanding of what is true is incorrect. It's only incorrect to the models and presets that we have accepted in our own personal journey. Something came to mind during this letting go of what was comfortable. The universe is chaos and we harness it. This is what it means when you hear spiritual teachers say that you create your own reality. You are the magic because you take what is chaos and turn it into something beautiful. So that was just something that I, like, I don't know, it just came to me. I just wanted to write it down, and you know who knows, Like, to me, it made sense and to do with that, which you will.
Speaker 1: Oh that was beautiful. I'm happy you said it, dude. I know you were thinking about not even mentioning it because you didn't know if it was going to be you know, if there was even going to be a moment for it. But yeah, I'm happy you did.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: That was that was awesome.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, man. Yeah, it was just something that came to my mind too. While we were experiencing that. It was like, oh, you know, like we've heard people like Daryl Anka mentioned it as far as like nothing having any inherent meaning, you know, And so the meaning that you that you express, or the meaning that you feel in certain things is coming from you, like you are creating that experience of having something means something, whether it's something good, something bad, something amazing, something terrifying. This is all something that you, yourself is putting that meaning onto. And so I don't know, man, you know, when when you feel that that comfortable reality slip away, you know, and all of the things that your mind has adjusted itself to to be like okay with to make things feel comfortable, like the understanding that you know, maybe we are just you know, floating around in space and everything is just chaos, and there's really I mean, it's it's really just uh crazy that we're even here, you know, and here we are worrying about certain certain things in life that other people would look at that and go that's like not even a big deal, right, you know, And so it's it's just this whole existence is subjective, dude, And uh, I don't know. I guess the best thing you can do is find the best meaning you can for for your truths, you know, because I feel like it's.
Speaker 1: All paradoxical, a one hundred percent yeah, and everything really is like we love to you know, we're we're I think, just as humans, we always like to compare our situations to everybody else's. You know, somebody got a nicer car, or somebody got a bigger house, or somebody went on a sick vacation that we can't afford, or somebody as a super hot wife or a super you know, good looking husband or whatever. Right, it's like we always want and want and want and want. And actually it's funny. And I'm not a big fan of this individual, but he said something that I listened to earlier, and I kind of jive with it. You know who Andrew Tate is, right Ah, yeah, yeah, he's kind of a douchebag. But he he did drop a little nugget which I really appreciated. He said, you know, the thing that keeps most people going is the want and the dream, right Like, that's kind of what is our fuel to keep going. He goes, He goes, Look, I'm somebody I have multiple different houses on multiple different islands, and I have yachts, and I have all the nice cars, and I have all the good things that money can buy. He goes, I have everything. I don't want anything, and he goes, While that does that might sound awesome to you, he goes, there's nothing to really keep me motivated, and he goes. You think about it. The people, the elites whatever at the top, that have everything that they want, the only thing that's left to chase is power. And that's why people get corrupted because they already have everything they want. They already have their dream wife or dream husband. They already have all the houses and all the cars, and all the vacations. They've been everywhere, they've done everything. It's like, you know, I imagine that the six Flags is awesome, but if you have to go there every single day, you know, it's like I don't even want to ride that ride anymore. Right, And so what he was saying is is that it's basically like you want to stay in a point where you're still keeping a dream, you know, and that's the most important thing. And that's that's kind of how it is, you know over here, is that you know it's always going to be a dream. We want to be able to talk to as many people as humanly power possible and kind of get out this message of consciousness and spirituality and oneness, because we think that that's really going to put a dent into the evil of the world. Imagine, imagine if like if everybody, I don't know who was it that said recently, like, dude, somebody just needs to give a president some like some fucking DMT or ayahuasca or something, and like realize that they're all just one with everything. You're not going to drop a bomb on anybody after that, you know, no. And so I just love the idea of oneness. And so that's really what we're trying to push over here. And along the way, like figure out some fucking crazy abilities that we have almost like hidden from ourselves, because I think the more we start to realize that it all is one, and the more we start to dive in deeper into ourselves and understanding ourselves, maybe these abilities, you know, whether it is connecting to the astral realms or you know, telekinesis or or whatever psychic abilities, whatever the case may be, Like, imagine how much more awesome that makes life, You know what I'm saying. And I think that you know, that's never going to be something like because people get tired of their material gain after a while. This is not material gain. You are literally turning yourself, damn near into the super version of yourself. I think by working on a lot of these things, whether it is seeing without your eyes or being able to start a fire just with your intention, you know, like these weird ass things that seem like they're comic bookie. You know, like we all watched Matilda when we were grown up, thinking about how awesome that was. Turns out there's a lot of people that are doing that right now. And yes, there's a lot of frauds out there, and that will always be a thing. So everybody's always gonna want clicks and shares and likes and all this other shit. But there are some people out there who have mastered the ability to master themselves and they understand that there is no difference between you and me, and therefore you become lucid in the dream. And once you become lucid in the dream, it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: You know. Now you're just creating your own reality, you know, alongside of trying to learn different things like that, but like knowledge itself, you know, really trying to garner as much of that as possible, because the more knowledge you have, the more things you understand, the the better you are to transmute any given situation. You know. Just the ability to fine tune your ability to transmute, I feel like is a superpower all in itself, you know what I mean. And so I think there's an infinite amount of knowledge and things that we can gain from this, and so we're never going to be done here, you know. That's the good news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, and I think that we all have to, you know, in our own way, of course, we all have to, you know, like break down the illusion a little bit, because if if these things are real and we've seen them firsthand, you know, just to get into psychic abilities, we've seen them firsthand. With Shannon calling out, you know, Sean's stepdad, and like she had no information on that, We gave her nothing. Shawn has never posted anything on any social media's about him. It's all been in house. I don't think we've ever even brought him up on.
Speaker 4: A show, not up until then, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Not up until then. And she was able to describe him to an absolute tee. Where did she get that from? Where did that come from? Was that a good guess? No, you can't guess that many details. Yeah, like, And so that's what I'm trying to say, is and that's just one example. How about Cassandra? How many times has she ballparked something? You know what I mean? What else was there? I mean? And they're oh, how about every potent to.
Speaker 4: The point where I felt like she was just seeing right through me? Dude? You know, it's like it's making me a little nervous how much she knew just by looking at me?
Speaker 1: And and how about every single tarot reading we've had. You know, there's magic to this place and you just have to tap into it, and it's obvious. And is it easier said than done? I don't know. I think that is you just got to get out of your own way. Once you get out of your own way and you allow the magic to just course around you, it's it's there, like it's crazy. And so whenever you do do a terror reading, and yes, terror reading, think about whatever you want. It is I can't put into there isn't a statistic out there that could make it any more egregious than it already. Is that every single card that we draw is exactly the card that we needed for the show. That's statistically impossible.
Speaker 4: All we've learned, man, and something that it almost sounds like it's too good to be true, you know, But we are the synchronicity generators in our own realm of reality, you know. I think back to the Alchemist, you know, I feel like he was trying to understand the language of the earth, you know, and almost to say that the earth itself has one language. But I feel like the language between you and the Earth is going to be different from from the next person into the next, And so it's just a matter of you figuring out what that language is between you and it, you know. And that being your bubble of reality, you're, you know, wherever you go, you notice a certain thing and that triggers something within your mind that has been leading you to think something a certain way because of your subconscious mind, and it is just like layered in and it's just this whole, all encompassing experience, you know. And so the more you understand that and getting out of your own way, like you said, Man, I mean, this place is it's a playground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's pretty damn crazy. And there are going to be people out there that maybe they talk about their communications with spirit guides, with deities, with planets, with stars, with things that are in the astro realm, whatever the case may be. You don't need to It's like you can listen to somebody and you don't even need to fully believe it or fully understand it. But I think that whenever you get to a point where you can listen to somebody like electro Nick, I have never been able, I mean not knowingly. I don't think I've ever been able to regularly have a connection with my spirit guides the way that Nick can, you know, And that's kind of his path, that's what he's great at. And by the way, look out for him. He's going to be having a bigger presence on this show here soon because he's the fucking man. But you know, you know, and I think that everybody has their thing, you know, whatever that is. Like some people are psychics, some people are good at terror reading, some people are good at seeing auras or whatever the case may be. Maybe you can be one of those people with the telekinesis and you can move the fucking aluminum foil all over the place, or whatever. Right, it's like everybody has their own thing. It's not to say that because you can't do it, it's not real. You need to get out of that frame of mind like that has to completely be a race, because there's so much we don't understand. And at a certain point, and even if like somebody is a Christian and they're getting some kind of channeled message from Arcane Jeel Michael or whatever, or from Jesus or God or whatever the case may be, let that be their thing. But one thing that we've kind of understood here recently is that anytime somebody gets like a downloaded or a channeled message or something like that, it doesn't have to be for the entire world. It can be for you. You don't need to worry about helping the entire world, because once you change yourself, you change the world. That's how, that's the rules, that's the way, you know, because if every if this is a matrix or a simulation or a dream or something like that, then the most important part would be for you to wake up, Like that's the most important part. And maybe once you wake up everybody else you start to notice it almost seems like everybody else is starting to wake up a little bit, you know, just weirdly how that happens.
Speaker 4: A little domino effect action. I think people they see the authenticity or they see just the you know, the whatever it is inside of you that's causing you to be how you are, and you're just kind of speaking your truth, and that, I think is is addictive. Man. I think that that calls for people to want to do the same for themselves, you know. And so yeah, man, it's a it's a ripple effect.
Speaker 1: Man. Hayden said. Oh wait, Skunky said, I tried shrooms in my suit. It was not fun. Skunky's a furry Oh okay, And so you know, dressing up and that's cool. Everybody has their thing, I know, judgment on this half. So doing shrooms inside of there, I imagine it'd be pretty damn hot.
Speaker 4: Imagine.
Speaker 1: But if you're ever going to trip balls, I would say, take some shrooms, put on your furry suit and look in the mirror.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you just didn't body.
Speaker 1: That that would be That would be kind of sick. It probably not a good idea because maybe then the animal starts to come out. You can't tame it. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Don't take our ideas, you know, going forward this point on, you know what I mean, just don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Go off of your own intuition. We're we're just a couple of Yeah, we don't know, we don't know. Hayden said, where is the best place to buy a Tarot deck? There's there's like a lot of metaphysical shops. I would say go there first and support, you know, the the people that are that are kind of doing it on their own. Those are the best places to go to. Somebody who has, like you know, a little crystal shop, a little sage shop, something like that. Maybe it's a metaphysical bookstore. A lot of times they'll have like tarot decks, and they're those are the best people to try and support because you know, it's not a big old corporation. You're not buying it necessarily from the people that I don't want to say it like this, but the people that that need the money less. You know, some people really devote their entire lives to this metaphysical shit, and so you want to be able to support them, and that best way. That's where I got I got a few of my decks from Christie's shop over at Awakenings in Baton Rouge in Louisiana. I got a few of my decks there. I've gotten some from Amazon. I've gotten some from Barnes and Noble in books a million. You can find them a lot over at bookstores. And yeah, I mean, and some people actually make their own. So if you can go like on Etsy and get like a like a like someone that you know, maybe they only printed one hundred decks or something like that, those are really cool. They always say that the best way to get a tarot deck is to be gifted one. But how often are you gonna be gifted one? There's probably most people in your family think that they're they're Devil's cards or something anyway, So how often you're gonna be gifted that?
Speaker 4: You know? And I feel like it, And I could be wrong because I feel like at this point, due there's no wrong way to do any of this. It's really up to you and how you see fit, you know. But I would say probably get the traditional deck first if you don't have any yet, and just kind of get familiar with those symbols like we are trying to do. We're just trying to understand the symbolism of all of the original cards that way going forward, if you get a different deck, you can still kind of pull from that understanding and because maybe the symbolism is the same but the artwork is just a little different or what have you. But I don't know, I feel like getting the original deck was was a good move on for me anyway, just to kind of really understand where where this all came from, where the symbol what do the symbols mean?
Speaker 1: And yeah, so for sure, Yeah, the rider weight deck. Yeah, that's that's the traditional or the most traditional. I think there's the there's the writer weight. Then there's also the it's either the weight smith or Smith weight or something like that. It was a it was another kind of make of it between these two different creators back in the day. But yeah, most people, whenever you talk about the original Tara deck, it's the writer the writer weight deck, and that's the original symbolism from whenever they came up with it back in the late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, whenever was I will say, if you're trying to learn about it though, and they have a bunch of like different tarot books, we still use our guided Tarot book. So and this has been a huge help. But it's actually on Amazon if you're in if you have like an Amazon Prime account, they have it to where it's like a Black Friday deal. They do the Black Friday for like two weeks long. But I just saw it earlier today. They have this book on Amazon for like seven fifty dude. Yeah, super cheap.
Speaker 4: And it's the book we're covering now, the one that we're getting into where it goes even deeper on each of the cards is probably another good suggestion if you're if you're still learning for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The one the the seventy eight Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollock. That is a phenomenal book as well. I think, dude, even that book is only fifteen twenty bucks, Like, it's not that crazy. Uh Hayden, you had your hand up there, sir. What were your thoughts? Everybody's always it's so difficult to try and unmute. Oh pressure, uh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: All right, cool.
Speaker 1: I was just wondering what the name of it was, but I think you just said it. Oh yeah, yeah yeah. So it's two different books though. The one that we always read from at the end of every show. For the Tarot reading is called Guided Taro for Seamless Readings by Stephanie Caponi, so big shout out to her. But the one that we're getting in more depth is called The Seventy Eight Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollock. So both really really good books. Yeah, no problem, and so yeah, damn, I felt like there was something else I wanted to say about that. Oh yeah. So if you're just starting out and this has helped me out tremendously too, you can go on Amazon. I haven't been able to find them in any like metaphysical store. Only on Amazon or TikTok. Are these beginner Tarot cards. So basically what they have, and I'll show it a little bit here. You'll see the traditional tarot card right here, but then it'll have the meanings of the reversed and the right side up, so it's this is the right side up expl nation of the card. And they're just tiny, little one word descriptions. So for example, I just pulled this card. Actually, Sean, if you're ready for it, sir.
Speaker 4: That oh I'm in, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: You ready for the Tarot reading of the night. All right, So we actually got the three of Pentacles tonight, and if you want to see it, raid here there's a man standing standing up on a bench and he's talking to two initiates it seems like, and there's three of pentacles. They're standing in between. They're standing next to a pillar. And so but on this card, this is one of those beginner cards. It has just a couple of one, one and two word definitions for it, easy to like try and remember, like little keywords like that. But this three of Pencacles on this card stands for teamwork and collaboration, apprenticeship, focused effort, growth and learning, mastery and recognition. So the three of Penties, baby, So that's that's a your traditional like starter deck. They're going to have stuff like that. And then it'll tell you what the reversed side means. And this deck is actually really awesome. It gives you the chakra, it gives you the planet, it gives you the the zodiac, it'll it it has what element it is, and it also will will give you a yes or a no as well. So if you're trying to use it as like you know, a magic eight ball or whatever, these are divination cards, and so if you're ever just trying to get a yes or a no, pay no mind to what even the card is. It'll tell you yes or no on there, which, yeah, is pretty cool. I don't use it for that very rarely I do, but you know, it's nice to have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the chakra for this one? Specifically?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you be shocked if I said third eye? Baby?
Speaker 4: Of course? Of course I love it.
Speaker 1: Let's go, oh, yeah, the So it's the third eye chakra, it's the Mars planet, the zodiac is Capricorn, and it is the Earth element. So it's just cool shit like that, you know.
Speaker 4: And actually, if you think about it like that might be all you need as far as like just to trigger in your own mind what it is that you're trying to figure out, you know, just those few keywords, and then you sit with it in your own mind and kind of decode it. You know. Sure, you can go and read and see this long drawn out thing and understanding of what that card is, but it might only just take a few words, you know, and it's really going to resonate with with what you're experiencing, and then you sit with that with you yourself in a meditation even you know, and go a little deeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. And that's something that I've been I've been doing, like personal readings. I'm not to that point to where I'm a full own, a full blown terror reader yet. I'm still learning. But I still try and do a Tarot card read every day and somebody, you know, every so often, somebody will ask me if I can do them a terror reading. Reach out to me, if you want a terror reading, I'll do it. I'll do it for you for free. Like it's I'm still learning, so I'm not ever going to charge for it yet anyway, but I feel like, you know, there are people that obviously, like you want to pay more experienced people for that kind of shit because they're like fully tapped in. They've been doing it every day for several hours a day. I'm not to that point yet, but I would love to get to that point where I can know a little bit more in depth. But what's great about these beginner cards is that you know, if you do like a three or a four or a five card spread, you can look at just a couple of the words and you put them in order and everything, and they almost paint an entire story. I did one just like last week for somebody who I had never met yet never met in person, like only messaged on social media's right, And she asked me to do a reading for and I got it. It was just a three card draw and I was able to piece together what she was going through in her life just from a three card spread. And I was like, am I getting this shit? Or what dude? What's going on? You know that it's built in you know? So yeah, the Three of Pentacles. We're going to read it from the Handy Dandy Guided Tarot Book. So it says, prosperous expansion is at your fingertips as you confidently walk through new doors of opportunity. You've already worked to create balance in your life, and you're now ready for the uh, the expansive opportunities presented by the Three of Pencacles card. Here we see three people gathered in a lively conversation, collaborating on a plan that will change their lives for the better. The man standing on the bench is the craftsman. He has the valuable expertise and is confidently standing above the other two figures explaining his vision. Three pentacles carved into the architectural detail show that this collaborative work is stable and long lasting. Wow, that's a solid reading. The spiritual aspect of it says, increase confidence amidst fears leads you to grow and expand in many ways. Consider working on your skills at public speaking, were becoming visibly active within a community, Establishing your presence and growing your audience and your field of expertise will lead to fulfillment.
Speaker 4: Let's go, dude. I think it's a people underestimate the exponential growth that can be had by by you know, by yourself. You know, the things that you learn over time, you forget you learned, and then before you know it, Man, you're doing things that you never could have imagined. You know what I'm saying. You just get to this point where things are just easier for you, you know, because you've already gone through some of the struggles, You've already had some of the pitfalls, You've already had to go through some of the lessons. Maybe it was a nightmare, you know what I mean. But but yeah, once you get to this certain level, man, things just start to flow. You don't have to you don't have to question things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, yeah, it's oh my god, that is so crazy what you just said there, Ben. I got to read that out real quick. So Ben said, I'm a lion in the mirror without a suit, even on even on mushrooms at least, dude, let me tell you, I forgot to mention that aspect. So in that trip, I'm still losing my fucking mind, right. And it was at the end and I decided to look in the mirror because Sean almost looked like he had seen a ghost whenever he looked at me, and I was like, I want to see what he's seeing. And it was at the end of the trip where I was done, I wasn't even tripping anymore. I went to the bathroom to like go splashing water on my face or whatever, and I look in the mirror. My hair is crazy, dude, And immediately I thought, man, my hair almost looked like a fucking lion's mane, Like it just reminded me of like a lion or something like that, because I have, like, you know, this dirty blonde hair. And I don't know. I was still coming off of the trip, so I don't maybe I'll see some weird shit. But and so just the fact that you say that I thought was pretty cool. Oh and by the way, for the people that were asking why I shaved my beard off, it was because I felt like I was kind of reborn in that moment. And plus it was also a little itchy. I was kind of getting tired of it. I don't know, but it was it was more significant and symbolic in the sense of I just wanted this to be the starting point to where I'm now new and everything that everything else that comes from that is only going to be new. Almost. It almost like legit. And Sean mentioned this almost felt like a fucking baptism on some real shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I went into the to the bathroom later it was probably like two hours later, who knows. Time was weird at that point, but I went in there and used the restroom, and then I was walking out and I looked over and I saw that the bathtub still had like a few inches of water in it, like the little stopper kind of went down in it, and it kind of blocked the water from escaping, you know, and going down the drain, and and I was just like thinking about that, and then I unplugged it. And the water went down the drain and it was like, in that moment, to me, it felt like the closing of like a ritual or the closing of something that was like this big thing that happened, and it was just like being washed down. And I was like, oh my god, like I just closed the ceremony or whatever that was, you know, because it did feel that way. It felt like something major fling.
Speaker 1: It felt like blown out the candle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that's exactly like I was closing it out. Yeah, holy fuck, he just went through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And that being said, dude, I can't even imagine being a shaman. I can't imagine that people go through that. Can you imagine, like you and someone's acting like the way that the point that I saw you, man, just looked so different from what I'm used to that I can't imagine somebody does that for like a living or for their life. You know, like, imagine seeing somebody like that. Man, Like, maybe you get used to it, maybe you start to really understand what it looks like when someone's like going through it and they're really exploring the deepest depths of their mind, you know, and you get accustomed to that, but I definitely was not accustomed to that well.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is that we regularly talk about transmutation. We regularly talk about how fear is a vibration that you can that on the other end of that poll is you know, the opposite of fear, you know, which is joy and happiness and that and all that kind of you know, the good stuff. And even in the moment, I couldn't transmute it, like, there was no transmuting that it was. I was gonna be in for a ride no matter what. You know, I'm buckled in. You ain't getting off this ride midway, you know what I mean? And so and so I would say that even somebody who is a season vet, maybe they've done DMT a fucking thousand times, like your boy Butler or like Danny Gohler and people like that who have just who are so like regular with it. I mean, I'm sure timing is everything with this kind of stuff, But pulling somebody out of that on a regular base, there's no fucking way you could. You couldn't pay me. I would rather be a police officer, and you couldn't pay me enough to do that job either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, That's what I was thinking. I was like, holy shit, people do this like this is their life. They're shamans, you know. They see the darkest bit of somebody escaping their body. You know, on the regular probably people probably break down and start crying or screaming or whatever, and I'm like, oh my god, dude, I can't believe that. I don't ever want to experience that again. Man.
Speaker 1: You know, dude, what's crazy is I'm not a crier. Like I really don't cry, like I legit. I might cry regularly before we kind of got into this show. I might cry like once every four or five years. Like it is not common and it has to be something really fucked up for me to cry, right, Eh, dude, It's now been like two out of the last three times I went to visit. You havn't liked these emotional.
Speaker 4: Breakdowns, dominator. Dude. Maybe I'm the problem. Yeah, maybe I'm the problem.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, though, it feels good to get it out. Like, no, I'm not even trying to be lame or anything like that. It's good to cry every now and again, you know, just to fucking I don't know, it's almost like expressing the glands, you know what I mean, it's a little.
Speaker 4: That's part of the programming to even think that it's a weakness, you know what I mean as as dudes, you know, growing up, our dad would say, oh, you know, boys don't cry. You know, like I know that I'm not special in that case, you know. And so that's just been something that we've heard growing up. Boys don't cry, boys don't cry, and so be a man, be a man and cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that'said. Actually, there was a new listener on the show and she commented. I think it was a I think it was a girl that commented saying that, oh, it's so nice to see a spiritual podcast with the divine masculine. I'm like, uh, yeah, I guess there really isn't that many of them.
Speaker 4: Huh. You know, it's what It's what we needed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was time. So the White Boy Wizard said, I got the hottest Asian waitress right now, who's got the best pickup line? Help a homie out?
Speaker 4: Got nothing? Man? I wish I could help you.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm normally really good on the spot. If I was there with you, I would I would probably holler at her for you, But.
Speaker 5: Bro, where you are, let me get some wingman action, you know, divorce and haven't even been on a date yet, so I forgot how to do this. I just I just stare at him until they're like, oh, okay, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you. I can tell you Jacob's favorite pickup line. It's I don't suggest it, but Jacob's favorite pickup line.
Speaker 4: This kid way over to the lady.
Speaker 1: No, he just goes up to a random chick and says, show me up. Ba hole.
Speaker 5: H.
Speaker 1: He's as Louisiana as it gets, bro. Yeah, he told me that. I was like, there's no way you introduce yourself like that, and he goes no. They actually get a laugh out of it. I'm like, I mean, yeah, so just try and be funny. I guess whatever word Yeah yeah, but I'm actually in Louisiana for the next Yeah, that's all you need, dude. Even listening to like whenever we do the Cult member live shows on the Cult of Conspiracy and hearing about how Spirit Animal is somehow like a pimp, I'm like, how did that happen?
Speaker 4: You know? I see it. He's just authentic, is what it is. You know people like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is authentic. He's funny, you know, in his own way. But I'm like, what the ladies, he just got it, you know. But anyway, Yeah, just be authentic, be funny. That's the best way they like that shit. Let's see, Hayden said, ask her what that sushi roll do?
Speaker 4: What that aura do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hayden said, you were born again, baby? I think so born again again. The phoenix rises, it has to burn from time to time, which is funny because the phoenix burned down in Phoenix, so because we were in Phoenix, Arizona when that happened. So it's kind of weird, pretty symbolic actually, if you think about it. Uh, Okay, well, I guess I guess that's where we're gonna wrap it up. We're gonna get over the meditation. We really just wanted this show to try and you know, just spill it out there. We like to keep y'all kind of up to date on our day to day things, especially something as ground shattering and reality breaking as that was. It was something that we're never gonna forget for the remainder of our lives. It was something that brought so much compassion, like towards the rest of the world so much love and just showing that, like in my mind and in Shawn's reality, that whenever fear is made manifest, you never want to You not only not want to experience that again, you don't want anybody to ever experience that. And so you actually want to bring the opposite. You want to bring the love and the compassion and the empathy and just try and be more understanding to everybody else out there. Everybody's walking the same damn path. But the secret is is that everybody is actually you. So why would you ever be mean or be you know, not have the patience, or not have the love, or not have the empathy for you, you know, especially in a time whenever there is such crazy chaos already happening in the world, you don't want to be anything else that's going to light any more of that fire.
Speaker 4: So in our eyes, level of compassion and empathy reached. Dude, I didn't even know it was possible. And that's no bullshit. I'm not even trying to pump this up to being something that it's not like, no bullshit, dude, I'm just I feel so complete and whole and grateful and I love all you guys, dude, and I'm glad that we were able to share this with you guys. And because we know that this is kind of like our therapy session. Let's be real, right, you know what I mean, Like we needed this just as much as you guys do. And I'm glad we uh, I'm glad we had this show tonight.
Speaker 1: Did Yeah, yeah, it was. It was good. So we appreciate everybody hanging out with us. Go ahead, white boy Wizard.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just gonna stay you know, whenever I could tell that you're headed that way a couple of weeks ago and you're bashing on the Christians over there, I'm like channel and ship, I'm like gains like because that is it's so dickhead and ship dude. Anyways, I just wanted to much props. I love you, bro, and I'm glad you're freakingly I'm glad you do things the way that you do and don't just you know, let your emotions whatever, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: So we keep doing you. We'll stay here to support you.
Speaker 5: Fucking love you both.
Speaker 1: Hang love you, dude, appreciate it. Yeah, that's uh. And you know, just to to speak on that a little bit too, so I don't even want to say that the So I did two episodes on the Cult of Conspiracy about a month month and a half ago something like that, and it was back to back episodes, and I got major backlash on it, like crazy backlash. So I did an episode on the first one was about how the Noah's Ark story made no fucking sense, and the next one was I even titled it because I was getting a little cocky with it that the Nephelum were fake and gay and not a lot of people like that. And there was a lot of people that were like, I'm not listening to this shit anymore, and fucking Jacob, he doesn't know how to you know what I mean. It was just like they were talking shit on both of us, really. But then there was also like a lot of like, oh, thank you, Like there were even some Christians that were like, dude, thank you, I appreciate you for like bringing this up because you know now it makes me want to read it a little deeper and stuff like that. And I was like, man, that's really awesome.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I love the people that are very open minded that can take constructive criticism, like if there are holes in your story, I mean, sure, you can just sit there and just believe it, Like there's nothing wrong with just having blind faith or blind belief. That's totally fine, But for the people that need it to fucking make actual sense logically. I mean, I know we're talking about the Bible and anything spiritual, it's the exact opposite of logic, right, But if you're talking about the Old Testament, they always talk about how the Old Testament is historical. If your historical history is illogical, then it doesn't make sense, and you can't call it historical. If it's illogical, doesn't make sense, you can't. You can't be one and not the other, right, And so that's what I was trying to call out. People didn't really like it, and we got a bunch of hate and a bunch of crazy stuff. And I'm not gonna lie like this was always the plan. Just everybody knows. It wasn't like I jumped shit from the cult because I couldn't handle it. I saw a couple of people saying that, I'm like, if you only knew me in real life, you would know how many fucks I actually have to give, which is it's bare early one. It's barely one. The fucks I give are the people that are open minded, the ones that, look, you can disagree with me, you don't have to agree with me to be open minded. I mean, it's the what is it like Aristotle that said that it's the mark of an intelligent man to listen to something and not and not have to worry about agreeing or disagreeing with it, you know, something along those lines. I kind of butchered that. But I think that that's the most important part is to be open minded and you know, kind of be open to constructive criticism about your beliefs. And look, and like I said, if there are things that you're just okay with not understanding to the fullness that you need, then that's okay. You know, everybody's different, everybody's wired different. But yeah, I just want to throw it out there that those couple of shows are not the reason why I left the Cult of Conspiracy. Me and Sean I have said this for the past year and a half that my endgame was always to do metaphor time, hasn't it?
Speaker 4: John? Oh yeah, and you're following your herd, dude. You know some people are going to be upset about it. It's fine. And the thing that I look at that and I go, some people just need something to be mad at, and that's just what it is. And if you're that character for them, you know what I mean, it is what it is. They don't know you how you do.
Speaker 1: And it was the right time. I'll say that, like raven Lee. If we didn't have raven Lee, and if Jacob didn't feel comfortable with who the new co host was going to be, I wouldn't have stepped away whenever I did. But for me personally, it was the right time and everything just so happened to fall in place. Raven Lee was available. She was willing to take on the responsibility of the of the everyday shoots, which is great. But I felt like I was being pulled in two very different directions because where I was. And this is nothing against conspiracies at all, because I was built on conspiracies, right, Like that's how I got into this game, was conspiracies. But I almost felt like I was doing the world almost a disservice by inspiring fear because and that's that's never what we were trying to do on the Cult.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was always about bringing awareness to certain things. It wasn't to spark fear. But I feel like some people just like to be scared, and I'm like, I don't want to play into that. You know, like that's a sickness whenever you like to just be scared of everything. I want to try and bring out the best in the individual into the From individual to individual, everybody's different, but I want to try and bring out like the light inside of you, the love inside of you, the fucking magical, psychic, goddamn powers inside of you. I don't want you to just be sitting at home scared of chemtrails and scared of World War III. Who's that going to help? I mean, if look, if there's gonna be a nuke that's dropped, there's nothing you can do about it. Anyway, You were all toast right, so there's no point in being scared about it. Also, I got so damn tired about talking about politics, and I've said that time and time again. I can't with it. There's not a single political party that I agree with anymore. I have separated myself from that entirely and completely. I don't have the patience for it. I'm not one of those people that likes to sit back and wait for other people to take care of the world's problems. I would much rather just focus with what I got going on in my own life rather than worrying about what's going on in the entire world personally.
Speaker 4: You know, you want to change the world, change yourself, you know. So that's where it starts, and that's where we are here on minimistics, that.
Speaker 1: Is where we are, baby, so Ben said, faking gay baby, Hell yeah, talking about the nephilone. Oh, by the way, I did, there was something else I wanted to say. So ever since those two episodes, I didn't want to do any more of those episodes anymore. Especially me and Jacob were button heads about like our beliefs about Israel. I'm not even going to get into that. I don't trust Israel. I don't trust in net and Yahoo or none of that shit. And some people have very differing beliefs. That's totally fine. So you know that I wanted to keep on talking about that, I couldn't. But as far as the Bible goes.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: You know, digging a little bit deeper into that kind of stuff, I think we're definitely going to touch on that a little bit in the future. So if you enjoyed those kind of episodes, you know, we are planning and we had talked about on the Cult that we were going to do, like how the apostle Paul either never existed or he was an insider or something like that, because very contradictory messages between Paul and Jesus. Even whenever Jesus came back, he wasn't telling to his followers what Paul said, which never made any fucking sense. Right, So we're going to be getting into you know, that kind of stuff over here because absolute free speech over here, free realm of thought. You can agree to disagree. I mean, it's totally fine. It's just we want to be able to bring that that kind of stuff up, and a lot of people seem very interested in learning what it's like if you are a Christian. How much different is your life if you go by Jesus's actual sayings and not Paul's, who never met Jesus, by the way, never never in reality, like there's any never, any of that. So, yeah, we're gonna be getting into a little bit of that here soon. But yeah, not gonna keep on ballparking here. We appreciate you guys coming to hang out with us tonight. It was a fun show. Thank you so much for listening to our story. It'll be something that we never forget about and thank you for, you know, kind of hearing us cry about it here for a little bit.
Speaker 4: It was just getting it out, you know, like it feels good to get it out, Like you can only ponder and contemplate so much. You know, it was nice to kind of let the one in on our experience, and you know they can do with that, you know what they what they.
Speaker 1: Will, so yeah, yeah, for sure. So yeah, we're gonna get over to that meditation. We didn't do the meditation last time. We didn't have the time first of all. Plus I was shooting in Shawn's daughter's room and she had to go to sleep that night. That's why we did and shoot. That's why we didn't shoot a longer episode and why we didn't meditate. So we're gonna get back to the meditation tonight, which I'm actually really looking forward to. I could use a little meditation in my life.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've needed a meditation more than I do as of late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, big time.
Speaker 4: Let's go there.
Speaker 1: Hayden said, we can agree or we can disagree and still be homies. People's these people these days befriend people just because they don't agree with them. What a shame. It's so crazy, It is so crazy.
Speaker 4: Whatever you're afraid to hear something that just goes against your belief system. I feel like if you're constantly just being told that your beliefs are correct, and then you have nothing to challenge. You know, if I hear somebody say something I've never heard anybody say before, I'm interested. I want to hear what this guy has to say, you know, or anybody. Really, that's how you learn. And maybe you hear something and it's like, oh, well I don't really like that, that sounds like bullshit. Okay, that's fine too. But to constantly just be reaffirmed of what you already know, I don't. I don't think there's growth there, so.
Speaker 1: Non a real not at all. It's it turns into an echo chamber at that point, and that's not good. That's not good for growth for anybody. You know, if if you if, if all you want is just to be around people who agree with everything you say, why don't you just hang out with yourself all day? There's no reason to even put yourself around anybody else. Mm hmmm, yeah, you know, Skunky said later on, got a plane flight in the morning. Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. Yeah dude, So yeah, we're gonna get over the meditation. I don't know exactly where we're gonna be going yet, but look, if you want to be able to join in on the meditation regularly, our live shows are every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. This was kind of like an emergency type of episode. We normally would shoot it on a Wednesday. We Satay shooting on a Saturday Saturday this time. So what that means is is that we have another live show in four days.
Speaker 4: So that's fun.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 1: So if you want to be a part of that, and you want to be able to join in on the meditations and be able to type in a message to the show. Maybe you want to be able to unmute yourself. Maybe you have a question. A lot of times we'll have a guest on these live shows, and we have a lot of amazing guests coming up. I promise you like the level of guests that we have coming onto this show, you're gonna be like, how did these guys get these people? It's just because this show is awesome and people see that and you know it's gonna do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just sick, but it's long for at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's made up from the support of the one out there. So we just want to say thank you very much for supporting us in every way that you do. Whether you follow us on follow us on Instagram or TikTok, or maybe you're leaving reviews in five stars in Apple Podcasts or Spotify h maybe you're going and checking out our YouTube channel. However you are supporting us, thank you so much. If you're even dude, if you're supporting us on Patreon, which is the absolute best way to support us. We have several different tiers over there. If you sign up for the Wonder Wiz Day tier, it's eight eight eight a month. But what's awesome about that is that you get the shows a couple of days in advance. It's completely commercial free and you'll be able to see all the video, You'll be able to interact, you'll be able to send us direct messages. Maybe you have a question, whatever the case may be. We are always on the spot with those messages, so it's the best way to be able to support the show. And we really appreciate everybody. But uh, Sean, any closing words for you, sir before we get to meditating.
Speaker 4: Man, I just feel like some weight has been lifted. Man. I feel like, uh, I don't know. I'm just really grateful for for everything, for the one, for you know, my family, everything around me. I'm just very fucking grateful man. And and yeah, I couldn't have done it without you, John than without you the one. You know, this has just been already just a fun experience and and it's it's only gonna get better, man. So I'm just looking forward to the journey.
Speaker 1: It is only going to get better from here on out. So yeah, like I said, we're gonna get over the to that meditation. But until next time, if the shadow came here and it's I got you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, But I don't just get.
Speaker 4: Weird, ay weird?
Speaker 1: All right? For the one joining us here on this meditation, Sean suggested a guided meditation, which we love those. I'm never going to turn down a guided meditation. Those are a guided meditation is the closest thing you can get to like a past life progression. I feel like, you know, they actually have past life progression guided meditations which are really great, that's u. And they have ones that are very open ended to where you're thinking, oh, I'm only experiencing this because they guided me there. And then you like look back over you know the words that were said, and you're like, they didn't say nothing about me getting onto a box car with three other people back in nineteen twenty or anything like that, you know what I mean. It's just weird, the the you know where your mind can take you with a few suggestions, you know, And that's all this is really about. So this one is actually going to be by our favorite YouTube meditation channel ever, and that is by Great Meditation. This one is actually for getting back on track guided meditation for passion and purpose. So I think that's a solid one. It's only eleven minutes long, so we will get started here in just a minute. But uh, I'm excited. I'm looking forward to this one. It says, obviously, don't listen to this while you're driving. You should never listen to any kind of meditative music while you're driving anyway. Oh hold up, wait a minute, I got mine too. We got the mind fold up in here. All right, we're gonna get started here in three two one. Let go.
Speaker 3: Begin by inviting your body to get as cozy as it wishes at this time, allowing any muscles you do not need to use right now to release and relax, including the muscles in your face and shaw. Inviting gravity in to take over, and you surrender to the weight of gravity, letting it coax you into relaxation, letting it remind you that you are anchored here to the earth. You are already held. You can tell all of your muscles it's safe to let go. It's safe to relax as you let your breath be soft and gentle, air moving as freely as it wishes through you, and you appreciating each sip of air as the miraculous and free nourishment it is and provides. Feel how the air all around you is always there for you, always ready to nurture you at a moment's notice, never demanding anything of you. Invite your nervous system to remember. They then invite the nervous system to perceive how deeply supported it is by the breath. As you get even more curious about how you can become even more relaxed now letting yourself simply be the witness to you, becoming aware of your awareness of you in this moment, there's nothing you can do, judge or change. Your only rule is to simply allow to exist and to observe whatever is. What if by you merely allowing what is, you give yourself the true present of simply being whatever you are. On your next exhale, send the following affirmation throughout your body, I am free to exist as I am, and on the next exhale, affirming it is safe to be me. Continuing to breathe at your own pace, on your next exhale, affirming I can be myself in all scenarios. As you continue to let yourself breathe however feels best, moment by moment, and breath by breath, you invite yourself to let go even more just being present with the sensations that are up for you right now, observing yourself as the observer without judgment nor attachment. And as you relax in this, you let the following ask formations move through you trusting and knowing that with each question you perceive, you naturally align with the answer instantly. What can I create today that is and will be truly magical for me? How may I align more holy and perfectly with my own unique divine purpose, not only in this moment, but in all moments. How may I feel whole and complete within myself right here and now? What if it is not only possible that I am already in alignment with the highest and best, most loving timeline for me? But what if today I can actively observe and find evidence of this in every breath and everywhere I go and everything I do. How is it possible that I cannot seem to separate myself from my own perfect path and purpose? How come I am a magnet for such immense amounts of light and love? Now just mask and feelings of gratitude knowing that your highest self has all of these answers already all around you, within you and every cell of your being, wrapping you up in your own greatest, unique purpose. And whenever you truly feel ready to come out of this practice, do so by taking your time, only allowing your eyes to gently open when you feel ready. Great job today. Thank you so much for being here, Thank you for all that you are.
Speaker 1: Let's go. That was solid, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, I needed that. Man, I really did, Like, no bullshit, It like my whole body just feels a bit better. Like I feel like I've had this underlying tone of just angst, you know, and like I was able to just like just release that. Man.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been this weird, this weird feeling of being unaligned actually, and I feel like with that one because it had been a while since we meditated now probably shit, probably more than a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, since since last probably Thursday or Friday or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that was really nice to actually feel that again. And I'm gonna be like, so in the beginning, it was actually pretty difficult for me to try and get anywhere with it because I felt like detached, you know, and like not connected like how I normally am. And you know, it took a little while, but then, like really towards the end is whenever I started like settling into the meditation and whenever she was talking doing the affirmations like why does all this stuff magnetize itself to me and stuff like that, and which I think those affirmations are actually really good. But whenever, you know, and then I started to repeat the affirmations in my mind, Dude, the craziest thing started to happen. So first of all, dude, getting you a mindfold is next level for meditation. We don't have we don't have any affiliations with them, but highly suggest everybody gets one. Takes the meditation to the next fucking level, you know, talk about like deprivation. It's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was really cool. But what started to happen and I barely started to notice it, and then whenever I did notice that, I was like, holy shit, is that really happening. I felt like normally, like whenever you get into meditation, at least for me, I started to get the spins. And they say, that's like a little Cundalini going on, right, like Condelini yoga or Kindelini energy, energy that's building up inside of you, the snake that is coiling upward, right. But for this one, it was really strange. It was like my consciousness was going, you know, like forward and backwards and forward and backwards, and it was so strange and it almost reminded me so earlier, just earlier today, I was pushing my son on the swing and it reminded me of like it was like my face, my consciousness that is in my face was being pushed on the swing. I wasn't even thinking about that, it just started to happen. So weird.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, dude. It's interesting how the things that you experience, you know, outwardly kind of seemed to find their way into your internal goings on, you know what I mean with the meditation, And it's like, I don't know, it's so weird because of course it works that way. You know, your inner world seems to project outwardly, you know, and you start to see certain things depending on how you're feeling or depending on what failure you claimed you you know, were responsible for whatever it is. And so of course the outside world is going to seep into your meditation when you when you choose to look inward.
Speaker 1: You know, why don't we Yeah, yeah, yeah dude. And that's the crazy thing is that even with a ten or eleven minute meditation completely changes your vibe and probably the rest of your day, you know. And they say that like like if you meditate, like right before you go to sleep, or an hour or so before you go to sleep, you're more likely to remember your dreams.
Speaker 4: I believe that. I believe that, and I think I think it's also interesting too, Like if you do a meditation in the morning, which I feel like at some point I'm gonna have the time to be able to just wake up and and do that. But I imagine after a meditation, just like experiencing how your body feels right now, just so so chilled out right. Imagine, and something happening to you, like let's say you're on your way to work. Let's say you stop to get gased, somebody pulls out in front of you, or or whatever, whatever situation it is, how much better you're going to be able to interact with that situation just having that that baseline kind of dropped a little lower, so you have so much more room to play with before you start to get agitated or who knows what the situation could be, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, getting so invaluable tool for sure. Yeah, if you will probably the most slept on thing out there for sure. But yeah, all right, guys, well I think we're going to boog you up out of here, Like I said, if you want to reach out for a past life progression, just go ahead. Feel free to email us metamistics at yahoo dot com, or you can hit us up on Patreon. Sean answers all the Patreon messages. But if you send something over there, he'll relay it to me and we'll be able to set something up. But yeah, we appreciate you coming to hang out with us. This was a lot of fun and a bunch of great guests coming up. Actually, let me give you a little taste of what we got coming up because it's gonna be so sick. So let's see this upcoming Monday, getting your boy, the Big Grimbowski coming back on the show.
Speaker 4: We we're just talking about wanting to talk about ghosties too.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, yes, love him and he is like he goes out ghost hunting, goes out into cemeteries and he takes his uh, the little radio.
Speaker 4: What is it called again? Oh I forget the Oh I forget what that's called. The spirit box.
Speaker 1: The spirit box. Yeah, it takes a spirit box. He gets weird with it, and that's what we love. Love that kind of shit.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be really fascinating too, to really get into his understanding of things, you know, because there's only so much you can understand not actually going out and experiencing it for yourself, you know. And so he's actually in that world. So I'd really like to see kind of what he thinks about it, what's going on, what's actually what does he think is actually happening when when that spirit box starts chattering away? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's he's a fascinating guy. And he's such a good dude too, Yes, So love those kind of people. If you're into the ghosties and the paranormal, that'll be one that you definitely want to check into. Another one is actually somebody who has just recently started to get big as far as you know, the things that he's been talking about. If anybody wants to go check out his name on on Instagram is Huffy Underscore two two seven. This guy is an absolute like he looks like a shaman and I'm gonna just say that his messages definitely live up to that. So he is freaking awesome, So we're gonna be having him on. He's all about the oneness and all the the like. Dude, he's real with it, and so he actually reminds me a lot of optimistic.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh good, So.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a really fun conversation. That's actually gonna be the live show where we're gonna be having him U December one. Oh, we're going to be getting into the human resonances with Aaron Brown. She's so she's awesome, love.
Speaker 4: Her, absolutely necessary. I still don't understand it. So we need that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then December, when is that? December fourth, We're going to be having the Lights over Loveland, So a lot of amazing, amazing individual is going to be coming on. We got human resonances, we got you know, paranormal activity, we got alien talk with the Lights over Loveland, a bunch of amazing guests that are going to be coming on. And that's what we want to be able to provide for the one. We're not just sticking on one topic. We want to touch on it all, you know, And I think that's the right way to go about it.
Speaker 4: That's where we're going, man, So I hope it is.
Speaker 1: Oh. Ben said, hell yeah, I can't wait. Just spend five hours in the cemetery today. Did you bring a spirit box?
Speaker 2: Ben?
Speaker 4: The spirit box? At that point, you know what I mean just tap it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've and i've oh, he said, I wish you know I've heard that. You know, it's just a theory. I don't know. I've never messed around with a spirit box, but I've heard people say what's going on with a spirit box is that you're almost imprinting your own energy and it's somehow being manifested and then picked up with the spirit box. So I don't know, maybe that's what's going on. I especially after this last you know, last weekend, I'm almost starting to think that there be some spirits around, you know. I think it only makes sense.
Speaker 4: My daughter likes to watch Sam and Colby, love them. They've been doing like there's this one where they went to like the I don't know if it was the Conjuring House or was one of those more famous like properties. And the way that they were the tour guides whatever we're doing, like this divination type thing where they were holding hands and she would say ABC, and then they would be a like a knock okay, and then she would restart and then there would be another knock and it would spell out shit and the things that this spirit or who knows what that's divination. Well, yeah, that's what I'm saying. They were doing divination and they had some information on Sam or Colby, which I get them mixed up. But he started crying, dude, like he was having a real visceral reaction to this thing, knowing things that nobody knows, probably not even his his co host is awhere, you know what I mean. That was like a very personal thing, and so I don't know, man, who knows.
Speaker 1: Dude, you want to talk about ghost hunting shows? That Sam and Colby YouTube show is top notch ghost hunting. There is nothing better. I have not found anything that's any better than them.
Speaker 4: They went to the catacombs or whatever where there's like a bunch of skeletons and bones and shit, and I'm like, holy shit, you know, So that'd be cool to get them on just to kind of, you know, see what they know, Like what do you think, because you know, once you get involved in something like meditation, for example, like I am understanding things about meditation I never even would have thought of, but because I'm actually doing it, I understand things that are just like the subtleties, things that you wouldn't even think was involved. You know, when it. I just wonder what things they've experienced and come to understand because they're immersed, you know they're they're.
Speaker 1: Doing, dude, they're the best in the game. And yeah, it would be we're gonna manifest that. They're definitely gonna come on Metal one of these days for sure, because they are the goats of ghost hunting. There's and it's not even close. Matter of fact, I'm gonna watch that tonight, yeah dude. So yeah, a bunch of great, great, amazing guests coming up here in the future. We're only going to keep on spreading our metal wings and trying to reach out to even more and more awesome people as we grow.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: So, thank you for following us on this journey. Thank you for supporting us on this journey. We really appreciate it. We love you so much for that. And uh, we'll see you Wednesday here in just four.
Speaker 4: Days, dude, I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, so uh, we love you and we'll see you on the flip side. The Small Farmer
Speaker 3: Comp