Speaker 1: Triple age is not my Lord and savior.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I was just saying, I put in my corn cakes and comb my hair for you, daddy? Do I look good?
Speaker 1: More jewish? Morduous?
Speaker 3: Joy? Do I look?
Speaker 2: Do I look handsome for you? Lest it open radio has the right to defend itself.
Speaker 1: Dave as a person is a nice person. He has a good personality. But man, is he ride or die for his paycheck? He is? He is right, it doesn't matter. They only kill babies, but the ugly ones, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Next, let's be raisonable checks his fucking zell. Yes, is the best thing I've ever seen in my looice.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a little brutal. He's a little brutal like that.
Speaker 2: But I can't believe people are saying bad things about the mugg be a doug. I like it. I like which one? Is that? The one? That boy? Yet his boy? That means I like you.
Speaker 1: Mug rup your dog.
Speaker 2: No, No, he probably thinks it's great.
Speaker 1: No, No, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 2: I'm just yeah, okay, all right, he'd fucking lick on that red rocket if it did. Oh, I love ah. It's the warsting I've every scene in my life. Don't say that, Oh, it's the base. I love it. It's everything about it. He's wonderful. Tell me more about why Triple.
Speaker 1: You so good?
Speaker 4: And for so many years it wasn't mainstream or it was kind of like this guilty pleasure, But now it's part of the mainstream. And I think it's the respect and credibility that you have understand about pro wrestling, and I understand about the project and everything that's going on that I get to do what I do on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: That is not a question. This is supposed to be an interview. That's not a question. That's quite literally just sucking off your guest, that's not a question. What is this? Is this an interview? Oh that's why this is an exclusive, probably because people said, hey, this isn't an interview, this is you just jacking this guy off, all right, So let's see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I think that's the to the it's just looking at it through a different lens. Right. There was a moment in time where you know, our predecessors fought literally fought tooth and nail in bars and clubs and on the street to prove to people that this was real because they thought that that was the badge of legitimacy of what we did. Over time, the badge of legitimacy of what we do is just what we do. Of what we do, and I think in general to social media platforms where it's trending on the top of the list, to just be able to have that conversations something that nobody else is into or very few people are into, that is is mainstream and talked about, and you know, it's I think that ability to hear those points of view, to be able to banter about it, to argue about it, to say what you love, what you hate, what you liked, what you didn't like, is so important for what we do because it's the engagement level, you know, of what we do. And I think it's it's I don't know. For me, it's just such an exciting time that people can now immerse themselves twenty four to seven in our business.
Speaker 2: He does not like that at all.
Speaker 1: He's reading a script. He's reading a fucking controlled script that allows him to just glaze everybody. So that's you know, wwe good guys. Oh you have opinions. Oh that's very good. Oh, I'm very proud of you. Daddy H is very proud of your opinion. Oh you don't like it, Oh I'm sorry, We'll try better next time.
Speaker 2: Right. It's so fucking content, just even the everyone's immersing themselves in it. No, you don't, you fucking hate it? You hate it? What he means by that you were the.
Speaker 1: Dude that was the man wanted not rockets on fans. Held didn't mean fucking blows not rockets on fans at some point, like he was just he's never never been a fan friendly guy ever, And I don't know why in his elder years they're trying to shape him into somebody that likes people like Vince McMahon was probably approachable to a point. I'm sure fans wanted to approach Vince, but I'm sure there was a lot of people that were like, ah, I'll just wave, I'll take a picture, you know what I mean? Like Triple H is not I I don't know why he wants to be the guy that gets hugged by everybody. I don't understand that. We've talked about this shit before, and it's the weirdest thing to me. It's like, why do you need to hug every wrestler that comes through the curtain. What is that That ship's for Tony Kahan, not for Triple H. Why are you doing that? Why are you not being true to your fucking nature?
Speaker 2: Cameras. He's doing it for cameras, for no other reason other than the cameras. That's I think about it. Oh no, we haven't gotten to get ready for Agana's fucking slurp best.
Speaker 3: Like never before, in the best way possible. And I think that engagement makes it even better.
Speaker 2: You know, I love it.
Speaker 4: And and one thing I always said on the show where I give you the utmost respect is I remember you saying pro wrestling is an art form.
Speaker 2: And whoa something fresh, something RuSHA knew, MISSH to wait you a second, pro wrestling is an art form? What?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: No, you know something, Triple H. I give you credit for shaying what billions of fucking people have said on the internet for a quarter of a century. You're such a smart guy for coming up with the same thing. This is what Tony Kahan says. That's what every single fucking loser that thinks that pro wrestling is nothing but flips says. That's not like a oh you know, I thought it was so intuitive of you that you said that you put cereal in a bowl with milk and eat it with a spoon. I've never thought of it that way. I've just been punching. I've just been smashing my face into a bowl full of cheer of rose and hoping for the best A couple would get in my mouth. But you know what, Triple h, that's so brilliant. You're the smartest boy I've ever heard in my life. It's like I could spend three fucking days shitting on this, But I feel like I don't know should I play Mormish.
Speaker 1: What he would go for it?
Speaker 2: That's all right, all right, because I'm like, we want to get the rock because all this is going to do is just raise my blood pressure.
Speaker 1: But that's okay, Well then let's not Let's go into fucking raw. Let's slow it down and relax and go into the laxadaisical, fucking the the hibernation that was Monday Night Raw. I'm Anthony, He's Joe wrestling soup whatever. Oh well, covered, Yeah, we didn't do a show yesterday. I had some shit going on, and you know what, I figured, after having what four shows in a row. We deserved another day of a break. That was fine, and yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the fourth day we rested.
Speaker 1: That's on the fifth, the fifth day, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, in the fifth is that when you get two turtle doves too? I'm mixing this up.
Speaker 1: It could be it could be or isn't it five brown rings or you know, bronze medals? But you know, it's Wednesday morning if that counts. It's not like there's a ship ton of news that broke or anything. It's it's pretty quiet on the the axis front. But for uh, for Monday Night raw, they were in Idaho? Were they in Davenport? Actually? I think they were, right, Yeah, they were, they were they were at Iowa. Yeah, Davenport, Iowa. Right.
Speaker 2: No, you said Idaho?
Speaker 1: I say Idaho? Well, Udaho? But hey what the hope?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh have you been watched Were you watching that murdered documentary on Netflix? Is that why you were thinking of Idaho?
Speaker 1: No? No, I was just probably craving mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: That's that is uh, I understand that.
Speaker 1: That is also reason you know what I actually for breakfast And this is going to sound weird, but it really works well together. Mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs or not scrambled eggs, eggs over easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I've never done that before. I know it's so stupid simple, and I assume that not so many people I've never seen it even offered it like a greasy spoon or nothing. But now I've had it a few times. And you don't just get regular mashed potatoes. You gotta crisp it up a little bit, so not not exactly like cash Browns, but you get a nice crisp on there, a little little eggs over easy, break the fucking yolk over the mashed potatoes. It's really fucking good. I was like, holy shit, this is actually enjoyable.
Speaker 2: The funny thing would be something like that doesn't make any sense. You're like, there's six well, let's not say six. There's at least three forms of breakfast potatoes, so why not just another type of potato that's not that weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, and instead of gravy you useed egg yolk. That's literally what it is. It's it's delicious.
Speaker 2: But that's not a bad idea at all. But I'll tell you what is. I'll tell you what is a bad fucking idea. Is uh this whole thing with now we have Rome and reigns, who is the best babyface heel babyface heel I've ever seen in my life. I mean, it's it's really great to watch this where you know, we were listening to a little bit of that Triple H disaster and then the one that he had after SummerSlam where he's talking to people, which he needs to stop. He's not good at this. He is not good at having conversations people long form's good.
Speaker 1: That's That's another weird thing too, is why do people think at any point he was good at this ship. He is not good at public public speaking. He's never been good at it. Whether and we've talked about this before during COVID he made a complete asshole of himself with the Roman reign situation, and it's not the first time he's not a public speaker. So why do you constantly keep putting him out in the four You know what? It makes me think, Joe, how awful of a public speaker is Nick Kahn? That Nick cod or how much more of this h you got?
Speaker 2: Or how much more valuable does he think his time is? That he's like, yeah, I just send Triple H out there.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's Do you think it's like that he just his ego is bigger to the point where he just can't accept the fact that he's not a great public speaker. I guess that's where you go with this. Does Triple H ever reflect on what he's done and when, shit, I could have done better? No, No, I don't think really really Okay, no.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe that for a single cent. I mean just from the tone of the way that you hear the guy talk about like wrestling, like he's just well, you know, I really thought deeply about this, and I have some really strong opinions. So now let me just contradict myself from one sentence to the other for twenty straight minutes. That's not somebody who's thought about this. That's not somebody that reflects on their behavior, you know what I mean? Like that is someone who just says, I have my pre rehearsed lines and the shit that I said. It doesn't matter, because then if I go a little bit off script and take the mask off a little bit whatever, I'll just go right back into my usual bullshit.
Speaker 1: But then why would you do the live press conference, why would you do the Q and A? Right, Like, if you want to stick to your scripts, if you want to stick to your pre approved media reads, that's fine, do that. I'm okay with media read Triple H. Don't do the press conferences. Stop that. You make yourself and the company look a lot worse than what people think it is. Do you know what I mean? It's kind of like the whole Udiana. Don't make them think you're a full and open your mouth or whatever the fuck that it's saying is.
Speaker 2: But you're better off just staying quiet and yes, making people not know that you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a figurehead of the company, that's fine. Stop putting yourself in a place where people can expose you. And if you're not good at reacting or coming up with answers on the fly, maybe you are in like common you know what, I like, A common setting that isn't being scrutinized by hundreds of fucking reporters and being recorded on streamed live. Maybe it's different, but it's I don't know. Man like he does radio interviews and he's fine, Joe, he does. I've listened to a few of them there when they're not talking about business and they're just talking about was talking about Motorhead Like he's fine, He's he's fine. It's just when he starts talking about the company, it's often every fucking time.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's it's weird. He can talk about things like a regular person, but when he's asked to speak on the billion dollar company that he is essentially in charge of on several levels, then he's just yeah, that's what happens. That's that's not good.
Speaker 1: No, that's why wouldn't you put Nick con forward? Then? Like Nick ConA is supposedly the equal, right, aren't we supposed to believe that Nick ConA is the equal here? Or I mean, god forbid TKO get involved. But I don't know. It just seems like they keep setting them up for failure in this way, and I mean shit like this. You know, it's not making them look good. But here we are Monday Night Raw after Summer Slam, and honestly, I didn't hate the show. I actually thought there was a lot of key good points, and I mean besides the debuts and the reappearances of people. But what did you think of Raw?
Speaker 2: I mean, like you said, there were a lot of random you know, this person's coming back, this thing's happening. Yeah, And the matches, like usual, are for the most part buying. They're fine. There's nothing particularly wrong with the matches. The main event you've seen whatever you want to call it, the Roman Reigns bloodlined thing, It's just it is Duke, It's it was okay.
Speaker 1: And honestly, they're trying to get fucking Royce Keys over. They're trying to get Royce Keys something. And I'm like, okay, I mean getting beaten up by Jacob with a switch is fine. You know they want to do a prison rules match between these guys, fine, Like that's what this is going to end up being eventually, right, That's why they started off his feud with a street fight, you know what I mean, Like, it's it's going to get to a prison rules match where I don't know, somebody's going to carry a shive under the mattress. But it's I get it. They're trying to give him exposure. And in order to give Royce Keys exposure, according to WWE, you need to put him involved with a bloodline storyline. So that's where we're going with Royce Keys. So I'm okay with it in the sense of, hey, let's give Royce Key some exposure. I'm fine with that. I'm not going to shit on it just yet. But it is you know where it's going. This is no surprise.
Speaker 2: Well that's it is. If you are not adjacent to a Samoan person on the show, then you are clearly a level below other people. Yeah, how this works? You know what I mean? Like they have to work you into the show via a Polynesian person, and if you don't, then you are just there to be cannon fodder essentially. No, I mean the Royce Keys for what it's worth. I'm not gonna sit here and say that this guy is terribory. Kurt doesn't. No, no, no, but this is not the role for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a talented dude. I think he is. I mean, he's got the physical size and the ring presence. He's not a bad wrestler. I just putting him up against the bloodline again. And the bloodline are supposed to be babyfaces against more babyfaces, right, We're supposed to like Jacob I that's the problem I.
Speaker 2: Had, But are we like? That's the issue? Is like none of it. This is what they don't realize. They think they're helping a guy like Roy Skis by putting him out there against the bloodline.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: But since since no one knows what the fuck they are, how is he are you supposed to get anything from them?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Like that's the problem. Like Triple h and all of his wisdom forgets how he ever became what he became, other than of course having sex with Stephanie, which that's very obviously whatever. Uh when you look at what Triple Ah's career, well, no, that's it. At this point, like you have this like muted, fucking asshole that puts on these horrendous shows. And at some point you're like this is quite literally walking into a fucking store and there's like a kid behind the counter, and you're like, what's this kid doing here? Oh, that's that's the owner's son, Like, that's that's why he is doing all of this. They just put him in a sports jacket and send them out there to humiliate the company. But everybody goes, no, you're gwite because he used to be a wrestler. He was a wrestler for a long time. For those that might have forgot and how did he become the guy that was like a main events seeing guy. Well, everybody you know that might not know this, it's because of people like Foley who were a tremendous fucking baby face, no gray area, no confusion about it whatsoever. Foley basically killing himself to help Triple H get over right.
Speaker 1: I disagree with that. I think it's all Sean. I think if there was no Sean there would have definitely not been a Triple H.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean when the actual bush happened, not the beginning. I'm saying, like when he was transitioning from the d X guy talking.
Speaker 1: Stephanie McMahon, Helmsley's wife.
Speaker 2: The cerebral assession and the King of Kings, the m yeah, yeah, the motorcycle man, Like when he was becoming that. The way that he got so over was he was a dastardly heel and he was able to be a dastardly heel was by beating up beloved babyfaces. Well, guess what, how are you going to make dastardly heels when you have no beloved babyfaces? And how are you going to make baby faces when there's no fucking heels? The answer is you can't. You can't do that. And when the main storyline of the show spread across multiple shows, are a group of dudes who are like, ooh, let me hate me, ooh, just think about me, give me hugs. It's fucking like what was the character in Sarah Live Chris Catan a little such as Mango like him just being like, I love you, I hate you, give me your hand. No, no, I don't care for you at all. No, don't leave me like that is what Roman reigns his character is. And last night, Monday Night, he was such a fucking asshole right from the gat all the way through the night. And I'm sitting there and going, who are the fucking morons?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: They are seeing this guy and going this is a good guy. He's a dick, fucking asshole. Fully, fully an asshole. La night comes out, We're good to watch from Walmart? What are you fucking kidding me? If somebody talked to you, or talk to anybody within the vicinity of you like that, would you go that's a cool, funny, nice person. I like them. Where'd you get those shoes from? Fucking Target? You're a shit bag, You're a rude dickhead that people shouldn't like. Do you know what I mean? Like? It's the guy doesn't know how to fucking be a babyface at all, right, at all? That's why he failed as a babyface for a decade. Did anyone think that might have been the reason why he failed because he only knows how to act like this?
Speaker 1: I think it was planned this way. I'm not giving Roman Reins any fucking leeway on this, but I think because he was in Iowa and he came out there to dirt bag fucking Seth Rowlins some more, I think he amped it up for the fucking crowd. I'm not saying that he's right, and I agree with you one hundred percent that the guy is not a good baby face, but I think he amped up the asshole Niche or the asshole Nisch being an asshole. He ramped it up a lot more just because he was in Seth Rollin's home so well, And the fact that those fans still cheered for him says more they still.
Speaker 2: Didn't know how them cheered.
Speaker 1: To the problems with Roman Reigns. It says more about the fact that the fans are confused as a whole not just because of Roman Reigns in the way he's pushed, but because they're confused whether they're supposed to cheer the guy or not. So it's not even a matter of all, well you know, because I mean La Knight came out there first. He came out there and basically said, Hey, I want a one on one match with you. I want what you gave Seth, and I don't want you to have all your boys come in here and beat the fucking shit out of me. I want that. I want that. We can do that tonight. We could do it the fucking pay per view, blah blah blah. And it's like, that's what Roman Reigns is. He's a guy that needs other members of his family around in order to protect him. And so the fact that he gave Seth a one on one match with no bullshit was amazing, and it was amazing enough that La Knight called it out in his promo. So it's like, well, this is a very heel thing to be. The only way you can win a match is with ten other people. Okay, well that's not a very babyfacing to be. But at the same time, they push Roman Reigns like He's the greatest guy in the world. This is the guy you're supposed to like, This is the cool guy. Everybody else sucks. Roman Reigns is good. So when La Knight is calling that out, of course is going to be confused, and then that doesn't help anything.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the problem too, is because like you said, none of it makes sense, but everything rotates around this one guy. So if you're like, well, you know what's elle Knight? You know Elie Knight shouldn't be doing that, It's like, well, but Roman's the nucleus. He is the powerhouse of this show and all of his little Smoe and butt boys are the fuel source of creating the show. And if he doesn't make sense and his shit doesn't work, then a lot of the other things, if not all of the things fall apart. And when I say that, and people could say, oh, come on, that's overplaying it or that's over blah blah blah. Did it was a passing kind of comment, and I don't know if a lot of people picked up on it when they were doing their thing backstage, and Roman Reigns goes, this isn't about all these other these are all carnival people or whatever. These are all carnival people. We're the only circus people. We're the only ones. And I'm sitting there and I'm going that, first of all, you're a babyface, right, but everybody else there's a circus person.
Speaker 1: But he was talking about the wrestlers, not the fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, yeah, h well you're supposed to be the guy that's running it. Oh so march with a bunch of circus people. What does that make me? I'm a fucking idiot then for sitting here watching all these morons. Yeah, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Do you know that all of us marks? Isn't that the whole point of it? Calling everybody else in the wrestling business at Carneie insists that all the fans that are cheering me are marks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, but your a babyface on the show, right, Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what he That's what I'm saying, Like, I just I think he amped it up because this isn't okay, Roman's not normally this creative, Joe. I'm sorry, He's not normally this creative to start calling people circus folk and implying that the fans or like, he's not this creative guy his insults are very Walmart watch. Yeah, like that, that's what a fucking Roman insult is. So the fact that what happened on Monday was a little bit pseudo, I just I feel like it was uh it was amped up for Iowa.
Speaker 2: It was so someone fed that to him.
Speaker 1: Then oh I believe that. Oh yeah, of course getting fed.
Speaker 2: But whoever fed the head to him, then they don't know what they are doing.
Speaker 1: Guess who it is. That's guess who it is. There, you go ding ding, These.
Speaker 2: Are all circus people, right, Yeah, that's brilliant. That's what that's so smart to say, Oh no.
Speaker 1: It's not Michael Hayes nine o five and is Triple H. That you could almost re reread that entire promo in.
Speaker 3: A Triple H fucking circus people.
Speaker 2: Uh Like, come on, man, imagine imagine Michael Hayes dressed how he does with a cane and a top hat and being like yeah, and then you call them all circus people? What is this like the fat guy calling other people fat? Is that the joke? Like, meanwhile, yeah, you literally look like a fucking Carnival Barker.
Speaker 1: Triple H has his hands. I think in a lot of this and a lot of the I guess I want to say, and a lot of the in a lot of the different avenues of raw And I'm sorry for being so scatterbrained. I don't know what's wrong with me this morning. I haven't shipped yet, so maybe that's it. But it's kind of like, so I look at it like this, Triple H gets so offended, so offended by Internet comments and responses about the show, Like it's become a talking point not just for us, but for a lot of different podcasts, at least the ones that are left about the way that Triple H has been so offended by the way people have been taking you know, WWE as a whole. I mean, there's even, you know, a conspiracy that the reason why WWE didn't announce the attendance of Summer Slam is because of something to do with a w And I'm just like, maybe they're just embarrassed. Maybe the shows are just not doing well, and instead of Triple H just trying to factor down and reset everything and do something different, he's just taking personal offense to every single comment on the Internet. For a guy that, you know, was what did he call Mike Johnson a fucking turd or whatever. Like for a guy that doesn't give a shit about the IWC, he sure seems to get rattled by it. And I think that that's a big problem with the way everything is being booked now is you're not being booked on a strong will to Triple H. You're not getting booked by a Paul Levec that has creative ideas like he did when Vince first disappeared, right. You're getting booked by a Paul Levec that has been shaken by the Internet, that has been shook by different podcasters and their opinions, that's getting shook by executives handing him graphs of fucking popularity and finances. He's getting shook by all of that, and I think it's going to make the product only worse. And so a lot of these decisions creatively and otherwise. You have to look at him from the outside, Joe, this isn't Triple H in the middle of his fucking Cactus jackfeud from two thousand whatever. This is heartbroken Paul Levec on the ass end of his career, trying to make something work that people might like while trying to outlive the shadow of Vince McMahon, it's just he's this isn't good, This isn't good for him, this isn't good for the company. And I mean, how many shows do we have to do? Does everybody have to do? Where they talk about the fucking looming arm of TKO and all the damage that that's doing, Like it's all of these unseen things, whereas on paper, financially WWE is doing great, even though they didn't sell out SummerSlam, they are doing just fine. I mean, the idea of these weirdos, these sickos saying that these are the end days of WWE. No, it's not not even fucking close. It's just it's the end days. Maybe you have good writing of good proce.
Speaker 2: Of WWE being good at all, but.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with their finances. I just that's what I'm saying, is like I'm looking at it overall, Joe, and I see a lot of pitfalls here, and it all goes back to Daddy h That's where it all goes back to.
Speaker 2: Well, this is also it too, and I think it was I might have heard JD make this point, so I don't want to and like I'm making it on my own But it's like Triple H wants none of the criticism of the story and the show and how it's being written, but he has no problem plastering his name at the end of it. His fucking name runs like the credits on a television show. Yeah, And it's like, but don't blame me, don't look at me, don't say I'm doing anything fucking raw. It's not on my fault. Now, why are you putting your name at the end of the show like you're the proud papa. You are quite literally signing the show. You were signing off on it, did you know?
Speaker 1: I still think all of that, and I saw that brought up a few times too. I think the end credits to every Raw and SmackDown are strategic. I don't think that they're there to actually glorify the greatness of Triple H. I think they're there to ground the fans into realizing that this isn't fucking real life. Can you stop stalking our fucking wrestlers, you fucking morons. These characters are characters. They are real people in the real world. Stop trying to fucking kill them and fucking murder them because you don't like what they're doing to your favorite wrestler, Like, I think there's.
Speaker 2: So well, then how about we run some credits with real names and the Golden Girls.
Speaker 1: Snap, dude, I fucking I'm down Golden Girls. That motherfucker up.
Speaker 2: Said said sitting there standing over a fucking beaten Roman reigns, thank you for being a friend's Kobe Lopez start rollins.
Speaker 1: Joe Little Star wipes at the beginning of the show. Roman reigns are Joe and noy Is.
Speaker 2: Roman reigns someone, you're a friend and a confide un and if you threw a party, it's like someone getting their face smashed into a tank. Working up at the screen.
Speaker 1: Roy's key is getting a fuck Kendo stick across the back. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: Rice Keys turns, turns to Jacob and he like knocks over a glass orange juice.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm telling you, I'm okay with that too.
Speaker 2: But if I'm sitting him and sills his coffee and he's like, whoa, it's.
Speaker 1: Just difficult for me to look at those those credits and think, oh, Triple H needs this this ego boost. I really think it's about all the horrible shit that the fans do I really, I mean how many times how many times have I mean even as recent as WrestleMania, we had weird fans with the aj Lee Bailey stuff, you know, like it's just dude, there's people out there all over the place, and how many times do the wrestlers not even report it? How many times does Ady say something creepy or gross or show up somewhere like ah, And I think they don't understand Live Morgan is a person outside of being lived Morgan the character. Stephanie Vakuerr is a person outside of being Stephanie Vacuerr the character. And I just don't think they understand that. I think a lot of fans are just that oblivious.
Speaker 2: But Mish, you have to think of it this way. And this is where they also hit this wall too, because Triple H loves the Doubles speak and when you listen to him, and you listen to anybody in the company, that's all sports sports, sports, sports sports. We're a TV show, sports sports, sports, sports, sports. We're a TV show. And you're like, oh, so they're gonna get into SAG after No, we're a TV show. Oh so they're gonna have a union. Like every single fucking sports company has no, they're not allowed to have that. So what are they then, Paul? What are they?
Speaker 1: I don't even think that's Paul. Paul's not smart enough to stop that. Vince was. But Paul, come on, now that's that's TKO going, Oh this works for Vince. Yeah, we'll keep this going.
Speaker 2: But this is the problem, man, is when you are doing a company, or you're making a product or whatever the fuck it is, whether you're oh, good sports team, let's say, Paul, because right now we're sports. Uh you stand up on the stand up there and the press socks to you and they go, you know what means you trade for so and so that has really changed the trajectory of your season. And you go, well, i'll tell you, thank our front office. But it really comes down to the guys out on the field or whatever. But when the team is losing and you got a one in fucking fourteen record, they're gonna look at you and say, hey, so what's that all about? Or they do this thing. It's called firing you. They fire you when you fail constantly.
Speaker 1: I think now, honestly, I mean, look at this. We brought back Baron KORbin gave him a title. Last night we brought back fucking Big Cast, and we knew, we knew he was on the horizon for returning. But the first thing he does is he grabs that microphone yesterday, right like after he's a fake, after he's done beating the ever loving shit out a trick which was fine or Javan sorry, and he gets on the mic in the back and he says, it's been eight fucking years, and I'm like, whoa god, damn, I feel it's been eight years since he was let go from the company. He looks amazing by the way his eyes are buggier than ever. You know, he kept the accent a little bit. But it's kind of like, this is where WWE is at, Joe. They are at the point of firing people. They are at the point where I think they're examining their roster. They're looking at the people that have had the ball for a little while, you know, except for Roman Seth, and they're going to examine everybody else and start firing them and pulling people back from yesterday in order to get them to work. I think that's really the direction that they're doing it now. They're not going to build new stars. Yeah, they have that XT, but I think they're going to go back to the well don't you don't you have this feeling like they're just going to start going back and pulling people from our past in order to make the member Barry's dollar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean all the fond memories attached to Barren Corbin. But no, Like I mean, I'm also just annoyed at the fact even the Big Cast thing, right, God forbid, there's a week of thought or tension without an immediate follow up, right, Yeah, So he goes out there, he beats the shit out of javaon and then what happens Pete nothing? And then the next week are SmackDown. He comes out beat somebody up On SmackDown, he's immediately explaining himself. And by the way, like, aren't you supposed to as a person in the audience and the commentators, aren't they supposed to help fill in those planks? Oh, why would Big Cass do that? Well? Big Casts was gone eight years ago, and what happened, Oh we had these problems, you know, he had issues with substance abuse. And then blah blah blah blah, like they're supposed to do that instead you have this guy beat the shit out of somebody. Then fifteen minutes later he's like, let me tell you about my complete motivations and ideas and thoughts and feelings and why I did this.
Speaker 1: Oh, commentary has been awful, Joe. You can't even rely on them anymore. I mean, Summer Slam was just got awful. Going back and listening to some of that, I did see that everybody was praising the radio show, and I might have to do that. It might have to download that and listen to it again. But you know, it's just is that the direction we're going is Cole's just going to tank the live commentary and we're gonna have to listen to the WWE radio to hear anything comparable, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: It's just we're gonna have to put on We're gonna have to put on the radio to hear shit that makes sense. Is that what it's gonna be? Yeah, you know, And by the way, you know, you know that Vic Joseph did a really good job, and you know that it was resonating enough with people to hear about it when Booker was there, and the internet loves shitting on Booker. It's commentary that it's not him as a bed ring guy or whatever. Course go aumentary garable and then he does the thing with Vic Joseph and you're like, no, actually we're quite good. And you're like, oh okay, well then it sounds like Booker t is not bad. Oh no, no, he's the he's the worst. Oh okay, that makes sense, all right.
Speaker 1: That's uh. His intro of Trick Williams at Summer Slam was the little viral clip that got spread around because he went fucking super ham all over the place. But that's good.
Speaker 2: I'm glad he cares about them. I get where when people are.
Speaker 1: Like, he's cringey, Joe, why is he saying things like it's so cringey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he should just be nonchalant. Went back to the nonchalant thing like we was telling you about that where you know this whole idea of everybody in entertainment or music or sports or whatever. It's like, it's so cool when they don't give a ship at all.
Speaker 1: Right, that's great.
Speaker 2: I love that they don't give a ship. You do, that's what gets you invested into it and to some extent, yeah, you know what you look back on shit from twenty something years ago or even five or ten years ago, and you go, h, it's so cringe, But it's like someone committed to that and a lot of people liked it and have made a lot of money and people paid attention to it. It's like, yeah, it's fine to look back and go, well, I was kind of goofy, But when it's happening.
Speaker 1: In goffee implies something different than cringey, right, Like goofy implies that everybody had a good time being silly for a minute. Cringe implies that this guy was being an idiot and nobody fucking enjoyed themselves. Like that's the difference between them. Like I calling something goofy is great. I don't know. Sometimes you just want to be a goof Sometimes you want to be a part of that. Like it's it's not a bad thing to be a part of the goofiness, but being a part of the cringiness that makes you an asshole, like you're a piece of you know.
Speaker 2: But the it's it's always those like in the moment things right, And yes, obviously there's shit that's just cringe because it's somebody committing to an idea that's bad, Like they're they're all in on something that's really not funny or interesting or silly. But like sometimes you're like, yeah, just like let someone commit to trying something and if it doesn't work whatever, you know, yeah, and if it does work, cool, which that's one of the funniest like in wrestling, and like, once again the nonchalant thing. I'm so afraid of everything being cringey or you know, try harder, whatever the fuck. The only reason people are talking about Solo Socoa again is because he came out and acted like a fucking a goof. He was being like a China.
Speaker 1: Since So you brought up Solo Circa, I could not help but think when La Knight and Roman Reigns have this match, because it's gonna happen, it would be apro pos, and Roman Reigns would like it because it evolves more of his bloodline, but Solo so Cola interferes. La Knight wins the belt and Solo Soica and Roman Reigns can go at it again.
Speaker 2: I would love to see them actually lay out some sort of storyline where it doesn't always end up with everybody back with their face and Romans laugh.
Speaker 1: Again. You're requiring creativity from a company that's becoming bankrupt in creativity. Like, it's to the point now where AI is like, you don't have enough money to keep me going. Sorry, we just don't have enough.
Speaker 2: I'm running out of water right, there's not enough water for us to make this creative.
Speaker 1: But I'm paying for the two hundred dollars a month plan.
Speaker 2: I put all the money, I took all the money away from small children to drink water. It's all for my lack of effort.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm telling you, no, you gotta you have to play the game with the idea that Roman Reigns is involved. And I know, in a better world, we can think of storylines, we can think of creative ideas that have nothing to do with the bloodline, and there's many of them. But in this world, if you want to even try to pretend remotely that the future could possibly happen with what we guess, you have to involve the fucking bloodline. You have to involve Roman Reigns, you have to involve the USOS. You now have to involve Jacob Fasu or even Solo Sucula. And that's why at this point I'm thinking with the la Knight thing, because there was a lot of points brought up by the La Knight thing and obviously piggybacking off the seth Rollins and Roman Reigns view that just semi ended, but we'll probably start up again next month. La Night gets an opportunity to fight Roman Reigns and get the belt. Probably had money in the bank in order to complete the circuit and make sense of all the storylines that the bloodline has done to poor La Knight. This needs to be the moment where Solo Socoa comes in as a complete surprise, costs Roman Reigns the title ergo reigniting that feud, and rightfully so, you'd be pissed off if you've got your title stolen by fucking some peon circus member. Right, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Barely, Yeah, he's barely not in the circus, barely not a circus person, as Roman Reigns calls him, because he's a baby face that's supposed to run the company.
Speaker 1: But then this also gives La Knight a chance to have the title in a non important month. Right, It's not important for La Knight to have the title right now. It's important La Knight fans it's important La Knight, but it's not like we're going into Royal Rumble with it. It's not like he's going into WrestleMania with it. So having it now even before a Survivor series, maybe he'll even lose it in Survivor series. Who knows. It's fine, Like this is a good time to give Lla Knight something to shut the fan base up, right on the Triple H mindset of things. Giving l A. Knight a title and money in the bank shuts all the fucking La Night fans up. It gives him a title, and then you could have rome and take it back the following month after he's done beating the show Sola's collar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can have it during the first half of the football season and they'll blame the ratings on La Night. Yes, that's what they'll do, right, that's I mean, I guess it's it's funny because we're both still glass half fullying it and believing that they're going to let might win even with all this. But your your mindset, your idea is correct. That's what they should fucking do. But we could shut ourselves all day because when it comes to Roman reigns, just even the USO's still doing their whole deal again and being back with him, It's like, all right, what's the what's the old saying from George Bush Junior? Foom, he wants shame on me for me twice, shame on you can't get fooled again. Like that's the USOS, you know, Like that's the USOS. Like it's oh, we already went through this long storyline for years of Roman reigns. Is a brainwashing, manipulative sociopath. He only cares about himself and doesn't fucking care about anyone else. And USO's like, yeah, gee, let's do that all over again. I mean yeah, and let's get into that. I mean, like the Jacob thing, for what it's worth, is a fucking humiliation ritual. Yes, but at least he hasn't already been fooled by Roman.
Speaker 1: Well he has he yeah, he has been. He's yeah, yeah, because he went they did the thing with he was with Solo. He was in Solo's gimmick. No, no, I get that. But when he fucking took the Ulafalla and he was going to be the one to challenge Roman, like it was all bullshit too, man, Yeah, there.
Speaker 2: Was no, but like this is what's so funny to me. It's like, oh yeah, but like now the ussos are just gonna do this whole thing again, and you're like, wait, are they babyfaces? Are they? What are they? And it's just like what you don't understand is that Roman Reigns is once again, he's the nucleus. He fuels the entire show and the family and all this other shit. And it's like, you guys are just weirdo meat riders that keep going back to this abusive guy. And you come off like fucking losers. That's how you come off. You come off like fucking pathetic joke.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I was laughing my ass off when La Knight was doing the flexing on jay I fucking I died laughing at La Night was in rare Form on Monday. Like he was sharp, you know, he was razor blade sharp. And even in his interaction in the back, oh better not touch me or his daddy gonna put you over his knee.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, dude, but he's right like this.
Speaker 1: But that's why this is funny. That's why he's so engaging, because yeah, on the surface, like that's a shitty thing to say to somebody where they'd want to punch you in the face. But that on a deeper level for what the long time fans have been seeing, Yeah, that's ooh, that's gotta sting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because the ussos are are whipped pussies now, yeah, like that's what they are. And to the like adult male audience that is still seeing this and feigning that any of it should make sense or be watchable or paying attention at all, yeah, the usos are fucking idiots. Yeah, yes, they did go back to their abusive boyfriend once again for the one hundredths and fiftieth time, Like, yeah, they should be made fun of and Romans did it. We don't work with you circus people, and you listen to me and I'm going to tell you what to do, and I keep thinking like it always goes back to me. So the whole thing of like, I know a lot of people that are watching this aren't like young people with no ability to discern what a good guy or a bad guy is on a TV show, but they're like watching this like, yeah, I know Roman rules, man, he's the fucking coolest. And I just stick to myself, like let me put it this way. If I was a parent and I had adolescent kids, boy, girl, whoever, and they were watching the show and they're like, I, Romans cool, Roman's great, I would be concerned. I'd be concerned. I'd be like, I'm worried about your friendships. I'm worried about your relationships. I'm worried about the what you think a good person is in general. Like I'm gonna send you off to school and be like, oh, yeah, I met this nice guy. All he does is shot me in the locker and make me give him his lunch money and let me get punched in the face for him and start fights for me. And it's like, this person's an asshole. You know that, right, No, this is my best friend in the whole wide world. He's the coolest. In fact, he's my chief and leader and number one. No one's better than him. It's like, this is bad, genuinely fucking bad.
Speaker 1: It's you know what. But that's where I go with the La Knight storyline. You gotta give him. He's got so much traction and so much motion it is almost offensive at this point that he keeps getting pulled out of the way, so Roman can fight someone else. And I almost like to believe this is long term storytelling, but WWE has done such a good job of disproving any theory I have about long term storytelling that I've just abandoned it for the most part. So if there's nothing that happens from this, if La Knight just gets his match this match, and that's that, just just chalk it up to more of this inferiority complex that Triple H has or WWE has or Roman has. With this La Night guy, I don't get it on the full, but if they were to give him a title shot, if they were to do things the right way and try and save Roman's face at the same time, now is when you pull the trigger. Now is when you complete the solo Siko's storyline with Roman. Now is when you try to see how the fans react with La Knight. Who knows, maybe in August, right, it'll be the best sales at WWE has had all year. Maybe La Night becoming champion will physically financially mean something to the company. Wouldn't that be crazy, Joe, Wouldn't it be crazy if La Knight could sell out buildings? I mean, we don't know, because they haven't given him the ball so far, but you know, or would they just sit there and say, oh, man, Roman did that for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what they do. I know that is what they do. But like that, that to me is like, yes, the show, the wrestling and everything that actually just the matches and ship that it was on Raw. We're all fine, but we're still back to the insane character work that once again the whole show revolves around the fucking Samo and blowdrop Fest.
Speaker 1: And let's let's move this along. Dude, We're fifty minutes in and we've only talked about Roman and Jacob and La Knights. There's other things that.
Speaker 2: Happen because those because those are supposed to be the important people on the show.
Speaker 1: Actually we did talk about the Big Cast for half a minute too, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah we did. That's more than he deserves to be said.
Speaker 1: I like Big Cast. I'd rather have him and Enzo back as a unit. So I'm looking forward to that. Live Morgan Live Morgan was out there after she was done glazing Mini Me. She Mini Me had a match up against soul Ruka. Nobody got killed, which was impressive.
Speaker 2: It was fine.
Speaker 1: You could tell that soul Ruca's working a little bit slower up against Minni. Me that's fine. But then after the match was over, you had Becky Lynch come down from her coffee shop and show up in the ring mysteriously as a good person.
Speaker 2: Now she's good, Yeah, she's a good Yeah, she's a babyface for reasons.
Speaker 1: Because learning from her husband real well, right, and yeah, she starts picking a fight with Live, and then Live starts backing off, and then Stephanie shows up with a cur She shows back up and starts beating the shit over herkel and fisticuffs happen, and so now we have Stephanie Vaker and Becky in the ring afterwards kind of arguing over who gets to kick the shit out of Live first. And I guess this is where we're going at money.
Speaker 2: In the bank and then and that I think might be that might be a happy accident for them that they sent Betty out there and people were just like, I guess we'll cheer her, or at least it's we have some testament to the fact that at least that one night and that one building that Live Morgan is actually a heel. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Becky was smart though, again another person that had sharp promo skills. On Monday, Becky was funny. Becky really got into it. She mocked fucking lived, did a good job of it. Like, if Becky was trying to be a heel, she should stop being so good at it.
Speaker 2: Well, what I really liked about the promo and to me, like just seeing it as you know, somebody being malleable, Right, you say the same things, but you say them in a different way, and the people know them and they can either connect to hate you or they can connect to love you. And her drop and it's not just me saying it. I was like, that's great. I really really was like impressed in that moment where I go, all right, so here we are. What makes this good? Like I said, we had some clarity in that moment who the actual heel is.
Speaker 1: It was the line when she said you're not even the greatest woman's champion, the fuck dominic mysterio. I was like, God, damn dude, fucking that was just deep.
Speaker 2: I was like, Wow, Charlotte was somewhere just like giving the little chuck Norris Dumb that good job. Job. I appreciate that was a good reference.
Speaker 1: You don't like that street fighter. I thought that was a great line because that was that was harsh man.
Speaker 2: But at least it's not lazy. At least it's not lazy. You know, it's not her just calling her a circus folk or some ship like. It's no, that was a good dig. That was a nice and by the way, like the idea of nobody on the show has ever acknowledged the idea that dom girls until Becky said it last night, right, they.
Speaker 1: Did because they always just implied dating and stuff. I think Becky, he's the first person to say that they slept together.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that was no, that's you know what, And I know we're twenty five years removed from it. But Edge had to like stick his face into lead his asshole for us to understand that they might have slept together.
Speaker 1: They had to have a live sex celebration on raw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had to make her into a Jeff Dunham puppet live on television for people to go, well, I maybe they have sex with each other.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, But maybe he puts his squishy parts on her squishy parts and they squished.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think these two attractive people that are all over each other might have sex and Edge just like I have Oh I have six with women with my penis. Can you believe it?
Speaker 1: White chocolate brings up a good point too. Edge did stick his tongue in VICKI yes, yeah, multiple holes.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, is Edge. Could I be wrong? Talk about this? Is Hedge the first person on wrestling television to try to do the cougar and like he went after not that Vicky was.
Speaker 1: Mark Henry was fucking may Young?
Speaker 2: Right, well that was that? What do you call that? That's not a cougar, that's a cougar's turtle? Is that what he said? He's like, man, that's like a sexy cougar. I I don't know if I go have.
Speaker 1: Far man cougar. I don't know ship it was.
Speaker 2: It's just that that to me is just it was interesting because yeah, Becky's the first person to ever be like dominic maftur or has sex like wait what? By the way, I also think that got a reaction because no one on the show, like they'll do these little romance pick whatever angles. And by the way, like I don't like I said, I don't think we should go back to Edge being like I had sex with her thirty seven tarms this week, and we're like, Surf, what is your match? Can you please tell us what your match is gonna be? And he's like no, let me break them all down, all right. So Tuesday you're like, no, thank you, dude, I don't Yeah. I didn't foc her thirty seven times. I fucked her thirty seven times twice.
Speaker 1: Table lead.
Speaker 2: By the way. That that to me. I was thinking about that last week, where like that is the greatest of all the teddy heartlines that I didn't fuck her, I fucked her twice. That's like, yeah, that's like zen gaslighting, Like you did not sit under the tree of wisdom, you sat under it twice? Like wait what? Yeah the fuck was that? Uh No, Becky?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a good return for her again baby face out of nowhere. But she was at home, you know, like I said, down the street from her coffee shop and then sadly came back.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So now that's what we're gonna have. Yeah, but I mean.
Speaker 2: It's really.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're thinking? I'm thinking, Becky, Stephanie and soul Ruka versus Raquel Live and Mini Me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense for them to do that on the paper game. Yeah, but also like the course, Jesus, Jesus Christ, God damn it, that she's so ridiculously attractive. I'm glad. I'm glad that h has deemed her worthy to be on the show and to care about her, unlike they like a lot of the other women and ships. Because yeah, even if they're not going to treat her, well, you put my exact in front of me on tell She's fine, It's okay, she's okay, She's no, she's no colopigos turtle is. I know that quite quite literally. They have like two women that have been featured on the show who are like my exact type of like physically attractive women to be where it's like the core, and then Bianka and they're like, well Bianca's gone, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: To be fair, Yeah, and they did. Yeah that's what I was seeing. I haven't double checked the news or anything else like that, but yeah, that's what I saw is that she finally she popped. She popped out the kiddo, So.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, it bums me the fuck out because obviously I want her on the television show and I hope she takes her time, but also at the same point, God damn it, do they need her? Oh my god, did this show does? Does w W RE need her? Like a fucking but I hope she has a life with that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I hope so too, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Christ, No, no, no, but you know what I'm saying, just leave me with Grandma, go run, you know, old.
Speaker 1: And she's talking abortion. It's like, yeah, right, Christ, I know.
Speaker 2: I like the idea. It's like it's like, oh my god, that's so great to the cute wrestle. Now do you immediately thank you?
Speaker 1: Nine five? He put it up there. Welcome to the world, Romeo Leonardo, Alan Crawford Romeo Leonardo. Yeah, that's right. That's Turtle. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, this is like the is that the new Is that the new Ninja Turtles lineup?
Speaker 1: Why not? It's Michaelangelo, Leonardo Romeo Raphael.
Speaker 2: And and uh Montese is cool, but Rude Bianca is a party dude. No, that's good. They're both. They're both just seem like fucking really good people. And I feel bad for I will forever feel bad for Tez's. I think that he deserves way, way more. And I can't wait for ten years from now when he's on Busted Open Radio with Triple H. Look at and say it.
Speaker 5: You know, I really like criticism and listen. I'm really good at listening, right right. He just goes, yeah, yeah, I remember. There was no big that big, no push that I always got. Yeah, everyone loves you, Triple H. You're the smartest, smartest guy.
Speaker 1: Another thing that we got on Monday Night Raw, which was again I thought Monday Night Raw was was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Chad Gable coming out there with the heartfelt speech, and Penta coming out there like it was nice. It was really nice to see that. I didn't mind it at all. I think it's a big deal. I liked Chad and to kind of bearing the hatchet and Pensa saying, hey, you know, we all make mistakes. You've learned from your ways and now look at your reward. And I also like the fact that Dominic and JD came out there and just completely ignored all the stupid shit that they've been doing for the last two months. They just pretend that Dan Hausen didn't even fucking exist, And I'm like, good, shake off. Dan Housen like the AIDS virus. He is fucking garbage. And sure enough he came out there and even though they lost that match, it was a good match to watch with all four of those guys, holy shit, had fun with it.
Speaker 2: Well that's what happens when you once again have good guys that can actually tell fun stories and can keep a match rowing and together. And that's it. It's like, you know, just broken record, ra has pretty good wrestling and really bad everything else. That's kind of where it has been for quite some time now. The only problem is is that now we're going to get to a point where even if we're going to see the same wrestlers over and over again and do a good job, since it never goes anywhere, you're just sitting there going all right, well, maybe I should just watch AW you No.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was a good storyline. You didn't like the idea that Chad Gable kind of looks at himself as a Luca now and dominic mysterios gatekeeping because he is the world's greatest mysterio. Like, I like that storyline. It makes sense even though he's impressed Penta. The real stories between Chad Gable and Dominic Mysterio, and Dominic's like, fuck you, you're not a lucha you can't fucking walk this road. Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: And it's like, Wow, I'm just glad that I'm you know what, I'm just glad that IOWA went with it because I'm always iffy of those kind of storylines where it's like, you must the Lucas spirit and I'm like, do the people they were in iOS? So maybe I'm wrong. I'm like, do the great people of des Moines care about the spirit of lucha libre like that? That's always my worry whatever they do that kind of shit where maybe maybe by now because pent is over enough and obviously right, mystereo is right, mystereo the audience, now, they've they have educated them enough to the idea that it means something to wear the mask and you know, have this type of match in the style and the culture or whatever. Maybe they've done a little bit of a better job of getting them used to that and understanding it. But for years that was always a worry of mine, where they'd be like, yeah.
Speaker 1: WWE has done a good job of that. Though, I will say like as much as we've been critical of some of the things that WWE has done.
Speaker 2: I think the.
Speaker 1: Triple A crossover stuff. I think the stuff with you know, uh, Chad Gable Andante Americano with little.
Speaker 2: Bit they've done great by Pento, which I don't think. I couldn't have predicted that. I'll be honest, I didn't think that they were going to do a great treat. Why would I have thought that they would have handled I think.
Speaker 1: The great Dominic Mysterio doing the crossover. So like there's they've They've done a real good job as far as a lot of these looches go. And and you're right to feel that way. Dragon Lee is just kind of existing in the wind. And then I mean, you guys, you got rid of Andrade, you got rid of Santos, Like there's other people that just could not get their fucking their juice inside the WWE machine, Like it just it didn't work for them. But yeah, Chad Chad Gable versus Dominic Mysterio makes sense in a lot of ways. I think the fans get it because we have been kind of exposed to that this Lucha libre thing is more than just you know, oh it's just Mexican culture, Like, no, there's more to it than that. It's it's the title, it's the reverence, it's the back and forth between them. And now you know, when you have Penta accepting Chad Gable, you know, as his champion, it's like it's a big fucking deal, and now you have dominic gatekeeping, Like I like this storyline. I like that fucking AIDS virus had nothing to do with this shit. I was so happy at that he had a position on the show. And I know everybody loves him and stuff like that, and that's great. He's probably a wonderful person. I don't care. I'm so done seeing him. But what did he do? He did some fucking breakdown, Like what do you do? Shoot some more T shirts out of a cannon? Is that what he did?
Speaker 2: I don't even remember him being on the show at this point. He's just like ubiculous to I was like, oh, there he is. What did he do?
Speaker 1: I don't think nothing.
Speaker 2: Was it one of the segments, like the between ones I didn't see It might.
Speaker 1: Have been maybe because I watched the full thing now, so it might have been something in between. Because on the end between segments too, I got crackhead Lyra, which that's always fun. Oh yeah, she's she's out there talking about I made the women's division belt and y'all got some crack and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, I just anytime I see her now and doing this gimmick, my brain goes back to the to yesteryear, you know, the idea of just giving someone a gimmick to punish them or humiliate them, or make them feel or look or smart enough or whatever it might be. I don't know if they're doing that anymore, which I almost wish that's what they were doing, because the other idea then is they believe this is good. Or Lyra came to them and presented this to them and they said, Gangbusters love it, Let's put it on television. That's a great idea. I'd almost rather like, I said, have it be some sort of passive, aggressive, mean girl where fucking with the girl kind of whatever the fuck as opposed to hmm, let's push her for a year and a half and then turn her into Jesse Pinkman's girlfriend on Breaking Bait.
Speaker 1: I swear to god that's exactly what she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it like?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't understand they're not. Like at first, right when they were doing the change away from Bailey, it was a bad look for her, but I almost felt like it was her being disheveled now with the weird lines under her eyes and the strung out look that they're purposely doing, the unwashed hair, and the superiorly greasy skin. She's either homeless or she's on drugs. Like, nobody looks like this that's doing well in their lives.
Speaker 2: No, no one looks like this. And then goes outside and gets to the uber and goes to the airport, and it's like, how's everybody like checks into a hotel? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like this girl should be stopped by all the other wrestlers going are you okay?
Speaker 2: What I mean? Like? Fuck? I know, honestly, her walking around looking like that, I think to myself, if there was even a faint idea of the show pretending to be even a smidge a Injuriel, the first month of her walking around should be other women on the show going to go He'll face whatever and go right baby, you okay, right right? You need some help, honey, Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: Dude? This company won't even hint at fucking Cass's drug abuse. But they'll get somebody that's actively using live on TV every fucking week.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, I know, by the way, like I'm just Becky, we're gonna have to put up like the bat the bat fucking signal for Becky to come out. Becky, can you come out and tell us what this actually looks like? Like should she is? She gonna have to come out next week and be like you got Lyra running around looking like she's smoking dick? What's wrong with her?
Speaker 1: Maybe she could just come out and go, you know what, I'm not actually on drugs, guys, I've just been drinking Becky's coffee, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that's the gimmick Becky's you know what, you know what, miss I just pumped my hand and like fucking Howard Dean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Wra That's actually better. That's better than some of the writing her feet on the show. If they wanted to plug Becky's coffee, then you could buy online it had Lyra being a normal fucking human being, right, or maybe she breaks up with Becky As she's sitting there, she's kind of sad and she's down and Becky's like, what did I give you a little try try my new coffee, and then she just turns into this that's at least a gimmick. It's at least a gimmick.
Speaker 1: Coffee addicts coffee.
Speaker 2: If you remember David O'tangua's coffee cup that I used to used to carry around and he used to piss me the fuck off because he never used it as a weapon or anything. They're just like lawyers drink coffee because they're tired and work a lot. And I'm like, hit him, hit someone with the cup, do something with it, like if Lyra became tweaked out coffee girl, you know what I mean. He's like, Becky, Becky, Becky, Becky, Becky, Becky, Becky Becky, And she's just like what is it? Lira. She's like, Becky, where did I get? Where can I get some more? Where can I get some more of your coffee? And she's like, I heerdie gave you the website. It's like it's not fast enough. It's not fast enough. They're not signing it to me. They're not signing it fast enough. Who asks it?
Speaker 1: Dirty bird? Dirty bird says. Lira says to Becky, I'll suck your dick for a title shot.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, I call myself the man, but it's a figure of speech. I had a kid like, you know, Lyra, I burnt a human from my vagina. You know that, right, And then Triple H comes in and he's like, that's not creative. Let me show you something creative, midgets, let.
Speaker 1: Me show you something creative.
Speaker 2: I have a creative idea. And then he just has Roman Rains. Roman Rains walks in and he's like, you're poor, You're poor, you're poor, you're poor, You're ugly, your clothes are cheap. And then they're like, yeah, dude, you want a babyface. Should Should they just have Roman Reigns and Tom Sigora do a fucking drumo together and just call everyone for say they use washcloths. That'd be a good idea.
Speaker 1: So let's get to one of the other things that happened on RAW that was kind of important, kind of a switch up. We had Obi and Paul Hayman have their little moment where Oba Femi said, you know, think brock for me, et cetera, and Paul, being genuine, kind of bowed his head and said, of course, that would be an honor. Blah blah blah. And then there was a point where Breaker and the boys were going down to the ring and they met up with oba Femi, who was out there just talking again because that's what he does. And I'm just kind of tired of oba Femi exposing himself in promos. I think the less that he says, the better. You know, I'm not saying that he needs a manager, but Jesus fucking Christ, if.
Speaker 2: That's what they're hinting at, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess that's where we're going. And you know what, I'm okay with that too. If that's what this is. And brock Lesner really is retired, you know, and Paul Hayman is going to be the guy for Opa Femi, that could be it. Yeah, And you're right, Bron. Breaker hinted that later on when he faced Paul Hayman and said, hey, you know, where's where's Oba at? And Paul's like, why the fuck would I know? And Bron's like, well, it's because he's your best friend, right, you're your best friends.
Speaker 2: Now, which I don't believe they've shown any of that unless they showed it somewhere on one of the eleven platforms that no one else knows of.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think it was just because you showed him respect earlier in the night, Like it was a very cheap way to get from A to B really fast. But the idea of Bron Breaker and Oba Femi doing the stairdown, I liked that it was very very old school, the fact that you had two guys that have nothing to do with each other, at least not directly right, They have nothing to do with each other, and they just see each other and there's just instant heat, just instant fuck you, fuck you, you know. And I liked that that it felt very eighties just seeing two guys meet on the ramp kind of deal and just they orbit each other and just don't like each other. I liked that a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, this person's threatening my spot, right, whatever it is, it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: It was the vibe that was there to the point where Austin Theory and and you know, his husband were walking like they were in the background trying to get Bron to go with them, and Bron's like, no, man, fuck off, Like I'm gonna I'm not backing down from this punk and I'm like, oh, this is this is good. I like this, this is this is very Steiner esque. And even when he started to walk away, he fucking turned around. He's like fuck that, No, I'm not done. This bitch a moving and I'm like, this is this is awesome. So I kind of like that way of starting a fight, you know, because you can do that a couple more times. Obviously, the Paul Hayman thing later on with bron Breaker and Paul Hayman, it's gonna start more bullshit, start more heat. I'm okay with this. Bron Breaker is good in this role of being a state cop bully.
Speaker 2: Well, this this is to me what's tough, right, And I feel like I have to constantly bring the guy up. But it's the gateway to the main event, right, baby Face. Sober. People do the song, people do the dance, people are into him.
Speaker 1: Yadda YadA.
Speaker 2: He's gonna hit the He's gonna hit the smow and wall Steak Cop. Steak Cop is absolutely trajectory is towards being a fucking crazy, barking baby Face. Bring back chainsaw, bron Breaker at this point, fuck it, get in the fucking chainsaw again. Who dared, what's his trajectory? Samoan wall. That's what's gonna happen where he's gonna get r r r rauh oh Roman.
Speaker 1: Words.
Speaker 2: That whole thing with the two shield guys, the whole like the shield. They're shielding people from actually being able to be elevated in the company at all because they're both babyface heels. So once again, want to build steak cop. Sorry, he's gonna hit the Simoonan wall. Hey, wanna build fucking Obafemi? Yup? Well, he's gonna eventually hit that fucking samoan and exth this is.
Speaker 1: What we talked about a while ago, that these two guys should face off. I am absolutely in love with this idea, dude, And you keep them away from the Samoan wall at least for a little while. At least for a little while.
Speaker 2: Him, that's true. So did you keep him? You keep him out of that conversation. But what's tough, dude, is then they're gonna fight each other, and then it's like who's gonna go over clean? And then what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Well, that's the fine rise, isn't that? The fun part is trying to guess who who gets daddy H's love.
Speaker 2: Like, just go out there and get over. And by that I mean suck on my big doll.
Speaker 1: I don't care who wins his lugs. You give me a hug after.
Speaker 2: Uh listen, Uh you need to work harder. And by that I mean, uh slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp.
Speaker 1: Uh like that's can I also talk about fucking Joe Henry that comes out in the fucking ring, I suret of got weak to week. This guy just looks like Dino Bravo. I don't know if it's the colors or what, but every time I fucking see him, I get Dino Bravo flashbacks, and not be because he's built like Dino Bravo was. If anything, he's like the emaciated Ethiopian version of Dino Bravo. You know, it's just.
Speaker 2: He needs to be on SmackDown because, if I remember correctly, SmackDown might somewhat believe in heels. So when you have once again, his entire gimmick is coming out and go and look at the heel and look at their flaws. I'm gonna make fun of their flaws in a song, like that's his entire fucking gimmick, And you can't do that on a show where once again, everyone is just they have concepts of morality, they're just all shades of gray. You can't have a black or white guy when everyone is a state of gray. He can't get over in that environment. And I'm not sitting there saying like, well, let me tell you Joe Hendry is you know, main aventor shoot him through the fucking roof. But you're quite literally positioning him in a way where his gimmick and his character does not work. Yeah, at all. It's like hiring a fucking flutist to show up at your ed M show. Like it's like they're not they're not there, Like they can't play, they can't do the music, like you brought your harpsichord to the fucking Cannibal Corpse concert, Like you're not. It's not fitting in, And so get him out of there. Put him on a show where like once again, the writing is potentially semi coherent and his gimmick can work, or don't put him on TV until the gimmick works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Why the fuck is Dan showing as Tony Schavani's moose knuckle. The fucker. I mean, you just single handedly derailed me from this whole show. God damn.
Speaker 2: Why does he wear an aquamarine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, with blue? With with a fucking black? Is he getting ready to jump in the ring. He looks like he's ready to do a match. He's gonna do a match.
Speaker 2: Ah, Prony Chivani here, don't get too close to it, Mark Bike.
Speaker 1: Is he it like Britt Baker's fucking cookout or something like? What the fuck? Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: You know all right, that's the you know what man, that's universe punishing him for man spreading. Ah, he should he should be more polite about the people. No, he's an old Why.
Speaker 1: Awful. Well, let's get ready, let's get ready to wrap it up. Much loved everybody showing up live on this Wednesday. We'll be here tomorrow to do more of that new LFG show up with LuFisto and Jeff Flipman on the main feed. Uh, as well as we're gonna cover or some some ship for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I know we didn't talk about a couple of stories. Not too much broke. I know we can talk about the bribella thing a little bit. We talked about that actually at Summer Slam, which is kind of funny too.
Speaker 2: But well, you know what I've had. I've had it with this strong style, tough guy Fallon Henley. Yeah, listen here, Fallon Henley. This isn't all japan pro wrestling, all right. Can't be beaten bitches up with your strong style wizardry. Yeah, someone's gotta someone's got to make a fucking a compilation of her to the old like Japanese fucking fine music. Yeah, for sure, a Firin Henry. Hey, all right, see everybody tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You're the