Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com. All right, welcome back to Treasure Island Resort and Casino. It's the Power Trip morning to our annual trek down to TI. We had fun last night at the Island event Center. But now it's time for the first Initials Major of twenty twenty five, which means one of you gets to join us on stage and compete against the these five fine ladies and gentlemen. If they win, do they get anything special, It's just prize. The pride they get absolutely named, so one of you will actually finally have pride.
Speaker 2: Pride.
Speaker 3: Oh, same with me. Eventually we'll find it, Ladies and gentlemen. Marnie Gallener's is gonna draw with her filthy hands. Filthy somebody's name. Filthy hand. Marnie is what they called her in high school. Here she goes, yeah, they did. She's spending. She's spending, Marny. Are you nervous?
Speaker 4: I've been drawing some bad names lately, so yes, I'm really locked in here.
Speaker 5: Fense anyway, she drew last night.
Speaker 2: Marnie's doing the laundry over here. She's reaching Who was to way?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 2: Who wants to play?
Speaker 3: All right? All right, everybody'd be cool. She's mixing it up. She's frightening up in a pan.
Speaker 2: The name is Wally Heidelberger.
Speaker 1: Okay, that must be Wally right there, Wally wi.
Speaker 2: All right, there's Wally. Hey, Wally's got you want? I want to know? Did you the donkey? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Boy boy? Are you point two? Have you been drinking all night?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have it? Okay? Good? Good? That's too bad. Actually, wish you had been It.
Speaker 1: Would have been an interesting three hours if he was a point two?
Speaker 2: Yes, did you?
Speaker 3: Did you enjoy the donkey ride? She's not answering the question, walm.
Speaker 1: Wally swears he's not a point too, But I'm going a beg that Max, pay attention to the dumb button down here, Wally, all the way down here at the end. Oh you can set by Mary Golmer. I forgot heads up, have a seat, Wally. One was the last time I had a drink last night? Okay, that'll count. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here he is. We're getting Wally situated. Hello, Wally. Hi, all right there you go, there you go. We about got it, We about got it, Hi, Wally, how are you all right? All right? Go right on? Okay, okay, now we're said all right, Max, so fire away. Let's do this.
Speaker 6: The Power Trip welcomes you to Initials Major Round one live from Treasure Island, presented by Hurlbird Heating and Plumbing.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Hurlbird, Yeah love it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll get to the sponsors and go around the room and meet all the competitors. This is Initials Major number one of twenty twenty five three rounds one at six fifteen, seven fifteen, at eight fifteen. It's best of thirty, so it is a cumulative score. Best out of thirty is the winner as opposed to our normal best out of twelve, and of course it's three different sets. Of initials and three different shots at the jackpot, which we'll also get to in a second.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to stall. Chris is looking for the ring.
Speaker 1: We'll take. That's all right, Nick to you, eameil you me, I'm Mary you email me right sauce.
Speaker 2: Rhode Island neither a road nor an island and the cool.
Speaker 7: Area to go to. I've never been, but I think you can drive through it in one day. I bet Marcus Delaware.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it's actually yeah, it's pretty nice and yeah you can throw through it, drive through them one day like most states.
Speaker 7: Oh need oh man, that sounds fun. I would love to go there. Yeah, it is beautiful. I've never been Westable.
Speaker 5: How you should get there?
Speaker 3: Hurlbert Heating employing keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnat, tune up and safety check, and for a lot of time get a free carbon monoxide detector cussox went to two hundred and twenty one twenty today or schedule online at Hurlbert HP dot com. That's Hurlbert HP dot com. Yeah, Hurlbert's the best way.
Speaker 1: Hurlbert.
Speaker 2: Thank you all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's meet the competitors. Sauce, you've won majors in the past. What would today.
Speaker 2: Mean for you?
Speaker 1: Forget the sponsor for a second, we'll get to that. What would it mean to you to win the first one of twenty twenty five?
Speaker 7: I'd love I love it. I've wanted here, I think once or twice. It's a fun environment to win it in and as Parish and hockey.
Speaker 2: And I said, anybody but Marnie.
Speaker 1: Anybody, Oh, anybody?
Speaker 2: I did not say that. Wow, why are you sously? No, I'm not. I don't really care about what happens if you win.
Speaker 7: I'm sponsored by my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. I love Seventh Avenue Pizza. They're the absolute best. Everything they do is a plus. Get Seventh Abnue Pizza. And if I win, one of you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue bits. All right, Chris, Yes, are you feeling like you're due for a major win?
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm do and I look like I'm doing. If I win, You'll receive temperson off your entire order now through Monday. Instam an a radco dot com when you use a promo code initials discount does i'mply toppers, it does to everything else.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Radcot. Let's go Radcot all right. Mark's very sick of going after Marny, so let's let's you know what, Yes, I am, so let's let Marny continue to go third Marny Gellner.
Speaker 2: What happens if you win today?
Speaker 4: Well, if I win, Treasure Island is gonna have to come up with a couple new chairs because they all going down. Oh I got this, hok, I ain't need my read If I win, tag tweet me and tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars worth of free haircuts.
Speaker 2: Oh no, a free year. I don't need that.
Speaker 4: Put that thing in front of my facing you. Yeah, jesus your phone. One lucky winner will win free haircuts for a year from Great Clips.
Speaker 2: If I win, how about that?
Speaker 1: Pretty cool? And she's one here in the past parish. What happens if you.
Speaker 2: Get a major victory today?
Speaker 8: Well, I thought you were gonna switch it up for me because I believe I'm the most dupe. But anyway, I'm sponsored today by my good friends at ABC American Building Contractors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I win today.
Speaker 8: Tweet at me at Market, Deep Perish and tag at ab suall help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars Visa gift car.
Speaker 2: Guards.
Speaker 1: All right, Zach's doing something. We'll get to him in a second. We'll kill some time. Let's let's meet Wally for a second. Wally, where are you from? Harris, Minnesota, Harris by North Branch.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I dated a girl in college that was from Harris slash North Branch. It's the reason I'm here today because she went to Australia for five months and I needed to find something to do. So I wanted to intern the KFN until she got back, and then she dumped me the weekend she got back, and I'm completely over it.
Speaker 3: That's one of the best things that ever happened to me.
Speaker 2: It's one of the best things that ever happened to me.
Speaker 1: It just sucked at the time, you know, like, Hey, that's all life works anyway.
Speaker 2: So what's life like in Harris. We're waiting for some snow for snowmobiling. Yeah that sounds that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hope you get some tomorrow. Yeah, tonight, I guess technically right now, Wally, you sounds like you listened to this game? Are you Are you good at this game? Do you have any chance? Because last night the guy that won the roup game of initials that he had no chance and then he dominated.
Speaker 2: I am in it to win it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah nice, that's oh yeah, that's the way we do it.
Speaker 2: Do you need paper anything to write on you? Get down there?
Speaker 3: You got to kick right here, Wally good good, and Zacho is almost ready.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping.
Speaker 1: No Zach checking his e trade account he has one. Yeah, yeah, no, he's investing in his future.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Zachy, he's been listening. Okay, Corey.
Speaker 1: Zach Halverson is player number six. We'll get to the jackpot and stuff and then he'll get situated. But yeah, Zach is is playing. He's a he's a force. He made it to the finals of the tournament last year. He lost to a j Oliverson.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get all right.
Speaker 1: So before we get to uh round one, we have to potentially give away eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 6: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials Jackpot.
Speaker 2: That's right, and jump on your phones right now.
Speaker 3: Even if you're in the house, went ane hundred and three two zero five three two six, Max is going to answer the phone back there, you'll have an opportunity to.
Speaker 2: Guess the initials.
Speaker 3: The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initial Jackpott is currently at fort eighty four thousand dollars. Looking at buy new car, save money in your kurk Carl and Joe with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering carlon rates as low as six point two nine percent of fly to day Sat Paul fu dot org slazed Champan federally insured by the endc You.
Speaker 1: Hey, so this thing goes up five hundred dollars every week thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is awesome. But if they say both of them in the right spot, they're eighty four thousand dollars richer.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many let's go, you know how many two dollars and fifty cent spins you can play with eighty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. Oh, come on, you win less? Mr Perry and I did the jeans fit better? Okay?
Speaker 1: Max in Saint Louis Park has a caller.
Speaker 2: Uh, drawn up. Let's let's see. What's your name?
Speaker 1: Man? Where are you from?
Speaker 2: My name is Kyle and I am from Good Rapid Kyle from Hi, Hi, Hi Hi? Kyle? Are you here? Are you at Treasure Island with us right now?
Speaker 1: Kyle?
Speaker 5: I am not?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no.
Speaker 1: Well, we're glad you're listening. Are you? Are you somewhere that would were you? Would you be excited about winning eighty four thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Wherever you are? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, he says, absolutely, all right. Well, all you have to do is tell me the two initials I'm about to use for round one? Which ones do you want?
Speaker 5: I'm going to go with M n as in Minnesota, m.
Speaker 1: N as in Minnesota, good, good, good guests, good guests, the letter M and the letter n AS in Minnesota. Does Kyle and Kun Rapids have at least one right? And has he won two hundred and fifty dollars? And is he still alive for eighty four thousand dollars. Kyle and Coon Rapids has nothing.
Speaker 2: Kyle, Sorry, Kyle, all right, we love you anyway. The initials for round one, don't forget.
Speaker 1: It's just the best out of ten in round one, best out a thirty overall. For the major win, We're going the initials s J, s J will be the initials four Round one. Yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. We've never had a problem with this, but please live an audience here at Treasure Island Resort and Casino.
Speaker 2: Don't say the answer. Don't mow it to your friends in case.
Speaker 1: Some of these people have had Lasik from Ovo in the past.
Speaker 2: And can see what you're saying, so just keep it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Everybody ready, Good guy, Good guys, Let's go. Good guys, Here we go. Round one Major twenty twenty five. The initials are s J. Here's number one. Clue number one invented by Al Levis and Joseph Cherry in nineteen twenty nine in Philadelphia. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Associated with red, white and yellow. Wally Wally Slim Jim.
Speaker 1: That's right, Oh wow, Wally on the board. Crowd love it. Look at him and he kicked his chair back like Marti Gellner, we already have a wild man.
Speaker 2: Wally. Oh, come on, Wally. Wally said he was in it to win it.
Speaker 1: After two clues, Wally already has the first point.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean, come on, that deserves a big rock sweet hell. Yeah, slim Jim Wow, because it's all about pride. Oh yeamn, dude, that was really good.
Speaker 1: All right. Wally takes a one nothing lead. Even if he loses, he can say he technically had the lead over you. Five, gentlemen and ladies, Here we go. Number two of s J. Clue number two often polarizing.
Speaker 2: Zach okay, social justice. That's a good guess.
Speaker 1: Zach out for the rest of number two, trying to do his all the impression. Clue number two pushes boundaries. Clue number three often outrageous or controversial. Clue number four commonly edgy or deliberately offensive. Clue number five may face criticism, protests, censorship, or yep.
Speaker 2: Shock jock, Oh Lord, shock jock.
Speaker 1: Zach had almost immediately after he rang that's a shock jock.
Speaker 2: I don't think we are I mean right, not really. Some of the things you say are shocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like shock Jock lights. Right, we're all Howard Stern disciples. We all worship the man.
Speaker 2: But I don't think we are nothing shocking Jane. Yeah, maybe we should be, all right.
Speaker 1: Wally has one, Sauce has one. Here's number three of SJ. Clue number one isn't a fan of a famous six letter nickname. Clue number two was.
Speaker 2: A snake in two thousand and sixteen.
Speaker 1: Clue number three was.
Speaker 2: Secretly anti Nazi. In twenty nineteen, Clue number four was.
Speaker 1: An artificially intelligent operating system.
Speaker 2: Clue number five Scarlett Johanson. Oh good, one, that is Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 1: She reportedly does not like the nickname scar I need the support.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise out there. Come on, Charlotte Johanson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, leave Sauce, he left me, all right.
Speaker 2: This is just for pride as well. The movie. She was a snake in.
Speaker 1: Uh Wi does Dallas No Wow, she's yelling out crowd jungle Book exactly the movie. She was secretly anti Nazi in the one where she Jojo Rabbit exactly the film. She was artificially intelligent her exactly, very good. I have assumed that I've not seen any of them the same dude, Jungle Jojo Rabbit is UNBELI super good, so good, so good.
Speaker 2: Thank you buddy, all right Jo Joe, Si Taka on the board.
Speaker 1: Has one, Sauce has one, Wally our rube has one. Here's number four of s J. Clue number one emerged in the back half of the twentieth century. Clue number two often considered some what sophisticated clue number three.
Speaker 2: It's considered laid back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, smooth jazz, smooth jazz, Hey, smooth jazz.
Speaker 2: And Chris takes the lead.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, the more you cheer, the more I'm going to drink tonight before the show.
Speaker 2: Come on, Sauce tried to high five. You just leave him hanging.
Speaker 1: You'll throw them off.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but it's tiny fingies. I never know what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Chris has two, Sauce has one, Wally has one. Word Here's number five, round one, here's s J. Clue number one is considered thick. Clue number two commonly dispersed or spread Wally Wally strawberry jam. That's strawberry jam. And for the record, jam is the right answer, not jelly. The rest of the clues it's specifically strawberry jam.
Speaker 2: Wally, Jack dude can.
Speaker 3: If sau said, answer strawberry jelly, and you said, no, you imagine the hatred.
Speaker 1: But I did a lot of research. It is very I don't know the difference. It is absolutely a different thing. And Wally, I don't know if you knew it because I said the thick tart or something.
Speaker 2: But you went jam and you hesitated. I'm like, oh my god, please don't say jelly.
Speaker 1: Please don't say but he said jam, that's the right answer.
Speaker 2: Nice job. Nicholas sees it. It's jam. Right, it's Marney Jam.
Speaker 3: Here we go, par Hey man, all right, Hey Marney, what strawberry.
Speaker 4: W I thought you were gonna say, tennessee ham, strawberry jam.
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 1: What butterls gotta.
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Marnie's on? Molly? Yeah? I dream about that last and the drug it's the name of the movie I rented in my room.
Speaker 1: Wally has two podcasts too, so the room is tied for the lead.
Speaker 2: Sauce. You have one. Yo, here's number six s J.
Speaker 1: Clue number one often appeared in rap videos. Clue number two popular in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 2: Mark Okay starter jacket. That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, well done, Parry. Wow that starter jackets. Wow wow, that was very good.
Speaker 2: That was brilliant. Guys, are Ly's so damn quick. Oh yeah, what these days? I'm buying a starter dejection. You should. It's never too late. It's almost like it almost a what team the forty nine ers. Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Wally has two, Hawk has two, Parish and Sauce both on the board, with one zero for Marne, zero for Zach. But there's only like a billion laps. There's number seven of s J clue. Number one involves.
Speaker 2: Opportunity and resources.
Speaker 1: Clue Number two involves advocating Zach Zach social justice.
Speaker 2: There it is, did I almost there?
Speaker 1: It is you just guess at six early, but still you had it in your head and got it.
Speaker 2: That is social justice. I almost snipe deserve Zach. Yeah you did rebound justice, all right.
Speaker 1: Wally has two, Hawk has two, Sauce. Perish and Zach each have one. Sauce was staying anyone but Marny so far. That is absolutely what's happening, But there's a long way to go.
Speaker 2: Marts rigged. Here's number eight of s.
Speaker 1: J clue number one. One of the words is a food, but this term isn't edible. Clue number two is a complex convergence. Clue number three often considered complicated, chaotic, and congested.
Speaker 2: Zach, go for it. Spaghetti junctions, Yes, Zachary, nice job, sack. That is a spaghetti junction.
Speaker 1: The reference to you know the highways and I hate that part roads and freeways that kind of intertwine and weave and crisscross, and it's like, what the hell is this? This is a spaghetti junction, Zach, who.
Speaker 2: Who you have accepted spaghetti.
Speaker 1: Jam Absolutely not unless Wally said it. Anybody but Sauce. No, Wally has two, Hawk has two. Now Zach with two in a row, he's time for the lead.
Speaker 2: With two.
Speaker 1: Parish and Sauce each have one marty honesty the good news. Hey, everybody else is splitting these up. You're only two back. Nobody deals. There's number nine of sj Clue number one. This is informal slang. Clue number two has an audience. Clue number three a lot of revenue comes from alcohol sales. Clue number four involves dancing. Clue number five might have a handful of vertical poles.
Speaker 2: Marnie. Yep, strip joint that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, shocking. She got strip joints all right right in her wheelhouse. Strip joint gets Marnie on the board, and we're as even as it could possibly be. Hawk, Zach in two. Sorry, Zach, Wally and Hawk all have two. Parish, Sauce and Marnie each have one.
Speaker 3: Here we go sucking much, guys. It's like me getting one about porn though. I mean, it's tough right down the line.
Speaker 2: Not fair. Yeah, yeah, I set her up. This is the last one, last one of round one of s j Here's number.
Speaker 1: Ten clue number one associated with a flight Marnie, Okay, I've been sitting on it all day. Ski jump that's right.
Speaker 2: Mart, you were waiting for it.
Speaker 1: That's part of the game. That's ski jump or ski jumping. And Marnie quiet through eight but gets the last.
Speaker 2: After round one we have Marni.
Speaker 1: With two, Hawk with two, Zach with two, and how about our Rube Wally tied for the lead. After round one. Sauce and Parish each have one. More of The Power Trip Morning Joe Live from Treasure Round Resort and Casino.
Speaker 9: After this on the fan, The Power trip welcomes you to Initials Major Round two Live from Treasure.
Speaker 2: Island, presented by Hurlbird Heating in Plumbing. Yes, sir, all right.
Speaker 1: Round two live from Treasure Round Resort and Casino the Initials Maker. We had a super competitive and super even round one. Wally has two points. He's the rube Wally. How about the how about crowd? Let him hear it? Yeah, Helly, Zachary has two, Hawk has two. Marny strong at the end with the last two, so she's tied for the lead. Four way tie at the top. Parish and Sauce just one back though, because it was so evenly dispersed through the first ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, Chris. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hurlbert brings us Initials every single Friday.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Hurlbert Heating and Plumb me keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and safety check, and for a limit of time, get a free carbon monoxide detector CAS six one two, two hundred twenty one twenty today or schedule online at Hurlbert HP dot com. That's Hurlbert HP dot com.
Speaker 7: Saw's what happens If you win, I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. The deal of the week is all at all Kowalski stores. All Seventh Avenue Pizza Kowalski Stores is seven ninety nine. If I win, tag me and Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday, and one of you could one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue Pete.
Speaker 2: So Chris tied for the lead with two Go.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 3: I'm brought to you by radcon Record dot com. If I when you get tempertson off your entire order now through Monday instore online Record dot Com. When you use a promo code initials discount doesn't play toppers. We love you, Thank you red Code.
Speaker 2: Marnie tied for the lead. Go.
Speaker 4: I'm sponsored by my wonderful, beautiful friends at Great Clips and if I win, tweet me tag Great Clips now through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will receive three haircuts for an entire year.
Speaker 2: Get that trim. Mark Parrish only one back. What happens if you win? Mark Well.
Speaker 8: I'm sponsored by the best in the Bills American building contractors and if I woul today tweet at me at market. De Parrison tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky Winter will win a one hundred dollars Visa gift car.
Speaker 2: Let's go, good guys, Guy.
Speaker 1: Zacharyo sponsor, but you have two points. You're tied for the lead. How you feeling I'm feeling feeling pretty good.
Speaker 7: You're feeling good and I think Hurlbert are presenting sponsor.
Speaker 1: You'll go, We'll play Wally, Wally the Rube. Tied for the lead. Wally, how you feeling after one round? I am feeling awesome?
Speaker 4: You, Wally, why don't you tell them about the project.
Speaker 2: You've been working on?
Speaker 7: So if you couldn't get a hotel room, it's probably because the Buffalo towers.
Speaker 2: All torn down? Yeah, yeah, I work for Canutes and Construction. You guys are helped building the new tower.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, So it says, yeah, I saw.
Speaker 2: The signs debuting in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: You know that beam that's dangling up there, like, yeah, I'll get to that or after initials.
Speaker 2: Wally, what do you do for real?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Like, what do you do for them? I'm part of their safety team.
Speaker 3: No kidding, like ocean kind of that kind of thing, sort of yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, have to take the check on.
Speaker 2: Hi, you work for the Ocean. No, uh No.
Speaker 3: That's talking like a guy who's never done a hard day of work every your life. I completely get it, and I'm with you on that, buddy, Wally.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the reaction like the last hour? Are all your friends and family listening? I got my two boys out there.
Speaker 2: Ah, here we go. They all believe in you. You got to be proud of them.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: He's kicking bight over here. Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: No, the whole crowd believes in you. How did you get good at this game? Just listening over the years?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and buying the game.
Speaker 1: That's what I wanted you to say, Wally. Because you can buy the home version at Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 2: Version four available now.
Speaker 1: You can also play this all over the Upper Midwest and bars and breweries with Initials Game Live dot Com something like forty bars, Yeah, Mark and Sauceware.
Speaker 2: They're on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: It's super fun, super super easy, more bars all the time. Initials game dot Com for locations all right before we play round two. Tight game, we potentially give away eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Time for round two of the jackpot.
Speaker 6: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: One eight hundred three two zero five three two six. Jump on the phones right now. The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot's eighty four grand. You're looking at buy a new car, save money in your Kurt Carlo, and do it with same Paul betteran credit union that's operating Carlan rates as low as six point two nine percent. Imply today at Saint Paul FF. So you dot orgislzh kmpan federally insured by the end CEU ay.
Speaker 2: All right. It goes up five hundred dollars every single week.
Speaker 1: This week it's eighty four thousand dollars thanks to the awesome people at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. If the caller gets one in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still pretty sweet. But if they say both in the right spot, eighty four thousand dollars richer thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Yeah, man, spectacular, it's gone off twice. For those of you who don't know this or think it's impossible, two people have won it.
Speaker 2: Let's make it number three today? All right?
Speaker 1: Max Fuller back in Saint Louis Park has a random caller pulled up, caller, what is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: I'm Alex and I'm from Hopkins, Alex from here by Buddy. Good morning, Alex. How are you? I'm doing pretty good? Are you guys? Tod good? Good?
Speaker 1: So quick question are you? It's been good so far. We're loving it. The crowds loving Wally either behind Wally, but they would be behind you. You would be a legend if you simply tell me the write two letters? Are these letters that you thought of this morning or have been thinking about for weeks?
Speaker 2: How does that work? Every week? I kind of switch it up. Okay, what are you feeling this week? I'm going to go with t B. So T is in Tennessee? Yeah, and B as in boy? T is in Tennessee. Bs in't boy? All right? T is in Tennessee. B isn't boy?
Speaker 1: Come on? Alex in Hopkins is guessing TB. He wants to be the third winner. I want him to be too, he wants to be a legend. Oh yeah, he wants at least two hundred and fifty bucks. All I have to do is hit the one button that says we got one or that's right, and he wins two hundred fifty dollars your week?
Speaker 2: What's us? Just you being you? What does that mean? I want the guy to win? Okay, let's win.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 2: No he didn't. Sorry, no, sorry, Steve, Sorry didn't we have TB last week?
Speaker 1: Part of the game. Martins is paying attention. But yes, yes, that does happen. That was last week. You're all right, that's all right.
Speaker 2: The only worst guess would have been SJ.
Speaker 8: Wow, what a he's cheeling good at.
Speaker 2: The Sorry, Alex. Alex did have one letter MO the wrong spot.
Speaker 1: He had the T in the wrong spot because the initials for a round two are P T, the letter P and then the letter T.
Speaker 2: Good guy. Come on, guys, let's go. So let me out there, come on, let's go, let's go, come on, let's go. Well, Wally, all right, quick recap.
Speaker 1: Wally, Zach Hawk, and Marnie each have two Sauce and Parish with one each even across the board. Pretty much here we go, round two, ten and round two. Number one of PT. Clue number one includes a date, time, and location. Clue number two often adjacent to a large piece of glass. Clue number three commonly connected to an excess amount of time. Clue number four gonna require some money Clue number five.
Speaker 2: These are issued.
Speaker 5: Mark mark parking ticket.
Speaker 1: That's right, Wi break clue. That is a parking ticket that's placed on a large piece of glass because you spent too much time at a specific location. Parking ticket and Mark is tied for the lead.
Speaker 5: I had nothing there until that last time.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 1: Good guys, five way tie at the top.
Speaker 2: Marnie Hawk, Parrish, Zach and Wally Saucer. Just one back. That's all right, daddy. Here's number two of p T.
Speaker 1: Clue number one. Sometimes the result of a rotation, Mark okay, playing time.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Wow, That is time that sounds like it hit a little close to home. Might have been on that one, Corey might have been asking Jacques Lamer for some more playing time, but you were out of the rotation.
Speaker 2: Very first thing that literally came to me, Wow, that was very job.
Speaker 1: Plain time after one clue gives perish the one point lead.
Speaker 2: Don Martin's well done.
Speaker 1: Mark has three, Wally, Zach, Hawk, and Marni each have two Sauce has one Here's number three of PT. Clue number one involves a collection. Clue number two sometimes features blood. Clue number three involves analysis. Clue number four helps make a determination.
Speaker 2: Marni YEP, paternity test good one. Mars ties paired ones for the lead. That is a paternity test. That's good.
Speaker 1: Uh. Max loves Maury Povich. So Max was screaming paternity test. Probably the second I said the initials. I was over here screaming you are not the father, brilliant Max, Max. What does it say that when the answer is paternity test, you're the first person I think of.
Speaker 2: Probably not what my daughter wants to hear, Manx Maxim Max. All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Marny has three, Parish has three, Hawk, Zach, and Wally each have two sauce with one No. No Here's number four of p T number one are commonly white or gray. Clue number two are filled. Clue number three, one of the words is made up of three carbon atoms and eight yep plus tick tupperware nope out For the rest of number four, let me finish Clue three. Clue number three, one of the words is made up of three carbon atoms and eight hydrogen atoms.
Speaker 2: That doesn't help at all.
Speaker 1: Clue number four is cylindrical. Clue number five could explode. Final clue clue number six. These can be purchased and exchanged at places like gas stations. Har Fall five or three. Zach Zach pro pain tank pan good one. Yeah, that is a pro paining tank that can be wider, gray or filled. They can explode.
Speaker 2: Tied for the lead. Zach has three, Parish has three, and Marnie has three. Those are the leaders. Hawk and walk Wet one back. Okay, we got this, Buddy's all right, we got this. Come out Wally.
Speaker 1: Crowd trying to get behind. Wally got to get on the board in round two. But you're only one back. Here's number five of PT. Clue number one can be simple or elaborate. Clue number two requires some kind of skill or knowledge. Clue number three can be entertaining, amusing, or impressive. Marnie was first party trick.
Speaker 2: That's the party trick.
Speaker 1: Mar Zach had it, but Marny was first, and Marnie takes the lead with party trick.
Speaker 2: Marny has four.
Speaker 1: All right, we are exactly halfway through the game and halfway through round two. Marnie has four, Parish has three, Zach has three, Hawk and Wada I have two. Sauce has one. Man Here's number six. Round two of PT. Clue number one features levels. Clue number two is competitive. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: The goal is accumulation.
Speaker 1: Clue number four requires a fee. Clue number five involves sitting. Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: The winner is whoever gets all the chips. Marney Zach was first.
Speaker 1: Or yes, sack so by the way, Zach, Zach pulled the sauce there and just rang in and used the five seconds poker tournament.
Speaker 2: Nice job, Sacho, poker. I barely know here.
Speaker 1: Watch this. Let's let's try it. Let's start over. Let's say everybody was back up and I was starting number six. All right, Clue number one, Clue number one. I've been terrible, terrible at these for about ten years.
Speaker 2: Sex mane.
Speaker 1: I also would have accepted sex Yes, Chris, Yes, Yes.
Speaker 2: Zach get a room. We both have rooms.
Speaker 1: Zach and Marney have the lead. They each have four. Parrish has three. He's in second, Wally and Hawk to Sauce with one plenty of time for everybody. Here's number seven. Round two of PT. Clue number one are added. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Alter texture and appearance.
Speaker 1: Clue number three. Almost all temporarily experience a great deal of heat.
Speaker 2: Hot yep. Pizza topping.
Speaker 7: Good one, great one, very very good, awesome.
Speaker 2: Those are pizza toppings. Most of them go in the old eleven carbonies like from corn or from big knuckles or whatever. That's not that busted nut. But whatever you do. You all right.
Speaker 1: That's Chris's third point, so it remains tight at the top.
Speaker 2: Man Zach have the lead.
Speaker 1: Sauce. They have four parish I'm Chris Hockey. Each have three. Wally, you have two. Plenty of time, Buddy and Sauce.
Speaker 2: You have one. Let's go tell sauce. Come on, tell Saucy. Now, come on, yeah, get sauce.
Speaker 1: I believe when you got nine it was the initials PT. You are yeah, I'm just waiting on all of those. This has hit your sweet spot in the parish. So there's sting today.
Speaker 2: Three to go.
Speaker 1: Here's number eight of PT. Clue number one is subjective. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Is difficult to measure.
Speaker 1: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: In a sense, is a maximum level.
Speaker 1: M Clue number four involves coping and enduring. Zach, Wow, sounded like the p and Zach was right after it. Sauce physical therapy, Zach tolerant pain tolerance. Wow, pain tolerance is the right answer, and zach O takes the lead. Zach has two to go in round two. Zach has five, Marty has four, Parish and Hawk have three, Wally has two, and Sauce has one. Two to go, though these are big crucial points out let's go.
Speaker 2: You got this. Here's number nine of PT.
Speaker 1: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Emerged from Victorian traditions.
Speaker 1: Clue number two not exclusively, but conventionally rectangular. Clue number three most commonly features more than one person. Okay, this is stupid pool table. Sauce out for the rest of number nine.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at this, that's right, Oh, all right, Sauce out for the rest of nine.
Speaker 1: Clue number four most commonly found outdoors Wally, Wally, ping pong table play a lot of outdoor ping pong, Wally, Yeah, I mean you could.
Speaker 2: Why not? You're doing construction? Maybe you're playing ping pong.
Speaker 1: The pass.
Speaker 2: I'm all right. Wally's out for the rest of number nine. Clearnie number five, Marnie picnic tape. That is the right answer. Nice job, mart That is a picnic table table, all right. That gets Marti again tied for the lead.
Speaker 1: Zachary has five, Marni has five, Parish and Hawk Wow back with three each.
Speaker 2: Wally's still in this with two, Sauce with one.
Speaker 1: Nobody's even close out of it because there's still eleven items to go. But here's the final item in round two. The final item with the initials PT Clue number one used in isolation or preservation, Clue number two not intended to be crossed. Clue number three starts in rolls HOWK hawk police tape. That's right, Oh, that is police. That was a huge final point. Now you're only one back. That was big police is the right answer. So after two rounds of initials major one for twenty twenty five at TI, Marti and zach are going to go into round three with the lead. They each have five. Chris with that last point, I was just one behind them with four. Mark pair got hot to start but fills it out at the end. But you're just two back with three, Wally has two, Sauce has one. You guys did not like round two, but again ten to go. Let's makes you still in this. It's gonna come down to the wire at eight fifteen and one more of you has a shot at eighty four thousand dollars more of the Power Trip Morning Chill live from Treasure Rouland Resort and Casino.
Speaker 2: Right after this on the fane.
Speaker 6: The Power Trip welcomes you to the final round of the fifteenth Initials Major Fly from Treasure Island presented by Hurlbird Heating and Plumbing.
Speaker 3: That's right, we are live, one final segment and one final round of the Initials. Are you still with us Treasure Ryland and come on make some noise? Thank you all for being here. Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing brings you the Initials. They're keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and safety check and a limited time you get a free carbon monoxide detector called six one two, two hundred and twenty one twenty today or schedule online at Hurlbert HP dot com.
Speaker 2: That's HP dot com.
Speaker 1: Corey. All right, why don't we go in the order of the score so we can do the reads and kind of set it up.
Speaker 2: But Marnie, you are tied for the lead.
Speaker 1: Marnie, you have five points if you can get this thing to the finish line, Marnie, what happens?
Speaker 4: Well, if I finish this bad boy off, please tweet me and tag Great Clips. And I love Great Clips. I just took my daughter there for a haircut a couple weeks ago to Chanhassen location. And if I do win, one lucky winner will get free haircuts for an entire year at Great Clips. And based on the drawing that Chris Hockey just made for me, somebody does indeed, Nina Trim, thank you Great Clicks.
Speaker 1: All right, Barney has five. Zach you are tied for the lead with five as well. Hi, Zachary, that's right. And the Power Hour is live at KFE dot com slash Watch. It's powered by Quantum Fiber or World Unleash. Well done, Zach, how you feeling You're almost there?
Speaker 2: I'm nervous again, man. I blew it with Grasi Lyoll last year here.
Speaker 1: So thin he was down for that kind of and you got to overtime in the initials and with Grimmer and aj you blew that one as well. She blew two tires and all right, so Zach has five, Marnie has five, Chris you have four.
Speaker 2: You're just one back. You got the last point in round two. That was big. What happens if you can come back and win this? Rad Co's waiting on me Radcone Record dot com.
Speaker 3: If when you get temperson off your entire order now through Monday instore online of Record dot com and you use a promo code initials discount doesn't apply to toppers, but thank you Radco.
Speaker 1: Mark Parrish not out of this yet either. Three points are just two back? What happened to Mark? If you win, just feels so good. Not to go last.
Speaker 8: I'm sponsored by my good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, and if I win today, tweet at me at Marked Perish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Visa gift card.
Speaker 8: Thank you American Building Contractors.
Speaker 2: Let's go go guys.
Speaker 1: All right Wally Wally got two of the first five and has been quiet since, but Wally. The crowd is still behind you. They want you to win, they want the way.
Speaker 2: To come back. Do you still have confidence that you can do this?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, definitely love it. I love the story. Come out of all right. So you're only three back with ten to go. Definitely, definitely not out of it last but not least sauce all right, not feeling it today, man, But you're not done yet either. You have one.
Speaker 2: You're just four back. What happens if you can pull off the miracle?
Speaker 7: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. The deal of the week at all Kowalski stores. All Seventh Avenue Pizza at Kowalski stores is seven ninety nine. If I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza at the end of Sunday and one if you could win a one hundred dollars gift card for to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 1: You can get the home version at Initials game dot com and you can play this game all over the great state of Minnesota, Wisconsin, the Dakota's, California.
Speaker 2: With Initials Game Live.
Speaker 1: You can play it at the bars and breweries it's super fun and those are always free.
Speaker 2: It may great Christmas or birthday gift too.
Speaker 7: How about that og box over there, Well, I don't call her that dude.
Speaker 2: Wally Wow, what are you doing after the show?
Speaker 1: You want to hang out? I like, I don't know. I feel like I bonded with you in the last two hours. You can go bond in his room.
Speaker 2: So what did you say, though, it makes a great Christmas or birthday gift? That's a great point.
Speaker 1: Or like Valentine's Day, oh yeah, or like Arbor Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day.
Speaker 2: I'd get a Columbus Day or Monday. When we finish this game. If you don't hurry out.
Speaker 1: Here, we go round three one, last chance for somebody to win eighty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 6: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot one one hundred.
Speaker 2: Three two zero five three two sixty Saint.
Speaker 3: Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpront Jackpot eighty four thousand dollars. Looking at my new car, save money in your kurrent carloan to do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Now are Frank Carlin.
Speaker 3: Races lost six point two nine percent of ply to day? Saint Paul Exc's not orgslashka fan federally insured by the NCUA. Thank you, Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 1: I feel like we need at least somebody to get two fifty right? Can't we at least get somebody to get one letter right away? This morning? We're oh for four in terms of individual letters, oh for two overall.
Speaker 2: But here's round three again.
Speaker 1: It goes up five hundred dollars every week if the caller gets one letter in the right spot two point fifty thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: If they guess both letters.
Speaker 1: In the right spot, they win eighty four thousand dollars, which is sick all right. Caller number three Max has a random caller pulled up. Uh. Caller three, what is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: Good morning? This is Garrett from sink Cloud. Garrett from sink Cloud sat Cloud.
Speaker 1: What is dude? Hi? Good morning Garrettty Yeah, go Husky's okay, Garrett. All you have to do is say two letters of the alphabet. If those are the two letters I'm about to use your eighty four thousand dollars richer. That's not that hard. I believe that you can do this, I hope. So all right, fire away. What letters do you want? I'm going with double letters are on, Robert, You're going R R. Double letters are R. Double letters, I think always a good strategy. You cover your bases, maximize the chance to get two fifty.
Speaker 2: I use double letters from time to time.
Speaker 1: Garrett in sant Cloud, Minnesota is guessing double R Come on is at least one of the two letters in round three? Second?
Speaker 2: Hang on a second, I'm done?
Speaker 1: Hang out?
Speaker 2: Where's the button bar?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What am I doing here? Hen on hand hand one of us? Yann Zacho helped me out. Here Zacho helped me out. You can't see this, Okay.
Speaker 2: Rhode Island either a road nor an island. Discuss beautiful. It's nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go in the summer.
Speaker 2: There we go, Thank you.
Speaker 5: There some beautiful estates.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, we nailed it all right, Garrett and sant Cloud. Double R is one of the two letters in R. Yes or no for two fifty. Gotta be it has to be.
Speaker 2: Gotta be. Billy Murney, Yeah, does it have to be yeah, yeah, us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Garrett, Garrett. One of the two letters is an R. Come one of the two letters is an R. If both of the letters are our, you have won eighty four thousand dollars. Here's what's crazy, Garrett, Like, you have to feel pretty exciting.
Speaker 2: You just won two hundred and fifty bucks. I'm super jaffed. Are you gonna be super disappointed? Though? If you're not eighty four thousand dollars Richer? I mean, there's a little but Hey, I got through and I got one, right, so let's go hell yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Garrett in sane Cloud is going double R for a shot at eighty four thousand dollars. He's already won two fifty thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: This place feels like it's ready to explode.
Speaker 8: You guys feel that there's some tension in this room telling.
Speaker 2: You here we go. Come on, Garrett is Garrett eighty four thousand dollars Richer.
Speaker 1: Zach's filming me hoping this goes viral when I hit the button.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Garrett, Garrett wanted to be Richie rich Garrett.
Speaker 2: Garrett did have one rightly reim alright.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Garrett gets two hundred and fifty dollars, but the initials for round three only has one letter R. Not too The final round will feature the letters W R, the letter W and then the letter R. Pretty rare to have a Chris drew pretty round.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I think he's trying to get Marni's Marnie. You want to look at his okay? Uh w I mean yeah, that's are supposed to be a little straighter than that.
Speaker 2: It's your opinion. I like, here is.
Speaker 1: Number one of WR. Marnie has five, Zach has five. Here's number one of WR. Clue number one, I mean, Chris, can you just hold up your picture again so I can read this clue. Clue number one is stacked or tiered. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Most commonly features would.
Speaker 1: No, this is.
Speaker 2: Not helping me.
Speaker 1: Clue number three often has diamond shaped compartments. Clue number four used to organize and display clue number one Wally wardrobe rack Wally swinging for the fences but out for the rest of number one. Clue number five intentionally holds horizontally to aid in preservation.
Speaker 10: Final clue cluew wine rat that's a wine rack, Wally, not a bad bet on the right track, but a wine rack, not a wardrobe rack.
Speaker 5: Nick is gonna be pissed when I get home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're going home or you didn't get wine rack.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have a three way tie with nine items left. Marnie, Hawk and Zach have five. Let's go Parish just two back with three. Wally's not out of this yet. Wally, you have two points and Sauce has one. Nine left, Everybody's still in this.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get beat by Wally.
Speaker 1: Who wants to see Wally at least beat Sauce?
Speaker 2: That is unanimous?
Speaker 1: Who wants to see him beat me in the game?
Speaker 2: What is this? Last night's show? Brilliant?
Speaker 1: Here's item number two.
Speaker 2: Of w R.
Speaker 1: Clue number one. One of the words has a hyphen. Clue number two originally a villain Clue number three debuted in twenty twelve. Clue number four initially.
Speaker 2: His arch enemy is a handyman.
Speaker 1: Clue number five. This features King Candy, Vanela Pe von Schweetz and.
Speaker 2: Mark Mark Reckitt Ralph.
Speaker 1: Great job Parish, that is recket Ralph. I saw people in the crowd knew it. Recked Ralph gets parish point number. I think Chris knew it but couldn't think of the name. It looked like you were struggling there, petty recket. Ralph gets a. Parish is fourth point Parish, You're just one eight to go. So the situation is Zach, Hawk and Marnie have five, Parish has four, Wally has two, Sauce has one.
Speaker 2: Guys, here's number three of w R.
Speaker 1: Clue number one is square. Clue number two is raised.
Speaker 2: Mark go for it wrestling ring.
Speaker 1: That's right, Wow, that is a rest heavy ring, and we have a four way tie with seven to go. Parish goes back to back and now he has five points. So Zach, Parish, Hawk, and Marny all have five. Wally is just here is quarterback and they're seven. Ago might be cool. Here we go not even close to over even for Wally and Sauce. Here's number four. Here's number four of w R. Clue number one are cylindrical and elongated. Clue number two commonly found in groups numbering in the thousands. Clue number three often touched by two small pieces of wood.
Speaker 2: Marnie go for it, white rice.
Speaker 1: White rice, which will haunt Parish forever from Detroit Lakes. But white rice is the right answer, and that gives Mark famously guessed white rice and Detroit Lakes when w R were not the initials. I won that, Dame you did, but wild right or white rice? Excuse me, We'll hover over you for the rest of time. But white rice was the right answer, and Marny the lead six man chop sticks, brilliant, good clue, well done.
Speaker 2: Mark had written on his list, Oh.
Speaker 8: You cheap, don't sit next to Marnie.
Speaker 1: Wally showed me his stuff. Jesus, come on now, well then, Wally's already the winner.
Speaker 5: The rating of this show.
Speaker 1: Sorry, all right, Uh, there are six items left, and Marnie you have six points and you have taken a one point leading. Marnie has six in second place, Hawk perish and Zach with five, Wally has two, Sauce has one.
Speaker 2: Here is number five of w R.
Speaker 1: Maybe number one includes Rosham, Unit seven, one, three, four, Clue number two. Peter Brown released this in twenty sixteen. Clue number three debuted.
Speaker 2: September of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is set in the future.
Speaker 1: Clue number five. This features a fox and a Canada. Goose Mark, go for it. Wild Robot. That's right, Wild Parry. That is the Wild Robot Giant book series and just the family critically acclaimed movie from about four months ago that everybody everybody shot Perry. Yeah, it's got like a ninety eight percent on Rotten Tomatoes. I've heard it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Wild Robot gets up.
Speaker 1: Parish has sixth point and now he's tied with Marniem. Alright, five to go, and it's pretty tight. Marnie has six, Parish has six, Zach and Hawk each have five, Wally has two, Sauce has one.
Speaker 2: Sauce needs the remaining five. It's not over yet, Sauce. Yeah, it's funny. Here's number six of w R clue.
Speaker 1: Number one often involves mirrors.
Speaker 2: Paul, go for it. Weight room. That's right, not.
Speaker 1: Over for Saucy. You knew that one. To stay mathematically in it. Weight room is the right answer.
Speaker 7: That job, buddy, weird, because I've never been in one. I mean every room I go into is a weight room.
Speaker 2: That's right, yep, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, four to go, and it's still anybody's game because Sauce and Wally you are four backs, so you're not out, but you both are still in the spot where you have to run the table to tie. But Hawkins Zach just one back with four to go. Everyone critical from here on. Here's number seven.
Speaker 2: Of w R.
Speaker 1: Clue number one commonly requires teamwork. Clue number two there are multiple classes. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Involves natural obstacles.
Speaker 1: Clue number four requires navigation Wally Wally wide receiver, Nope, wide receiver out for the rest of number seven with Wally, and that does mathematically eliminate Wally Dan, but Wally keep playing run up to you gotta at least be Sauce going all right, Wally's out for the rest of number seven. Clue number five is considered thrilling.
Speaker 2: Marnie. Marnie whitewater rafting the lead. That's water rafting war. He takes the lead with three to go. That was huge.
Speaker 1: That eliminates Sauce as well, So we're down to this. Marnie has the lead with three to go. Marnie, you have the lead with seven Parish. You're one back with six guys. Zach and Hawk absolutely not out of it. You're two back with three to go. But Marnie, this is big. You're on the brink, but yet not in the spot to eliminate Parish. So you're not going for the win yet, but you're just getting close. Here's number eight of w R Clue number one manages traffic. Clue number two is connected to connection clue number three, commonly found in homes. Zach Mark Zach was first wireless router. That's right, wireless router, Zachary job, Zacho. Big point for Zach, A huge point, Zach wireless router.
Speaker 2: Okay, dang it?
Speaker 1: Two to go?
Speaker 2: All right, good job, zachof you have accepted Wi Fi router. Oh, that's a great question. I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You mean, uh, Marny has seven, Parish and Zach each have six. But Marni, there's two to go.
Speaker 2: If you get.
Speaker 1: Either of the remaining two, treasure round is once again your kingdom.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise. You can do this.
Speaker 1: It all comes down to the and I suggest you put down the coffee before this, just in case you throw it.
Speaker 2: Marny is going for the win, Chris, you're not out of that though. Either.
Speaker 1: You need the last two to tie. Parish and Zach are just one back. So Marny going for the win, Chris trying to stay alive. Here's number nine could be the clincher of WR Clue number one involves varying lengths of time. Hawk Yeah, hawk world record, world record, makes sense, but no out for the rest. Uh, you had to swing? That makes sense too good guess but incorrect? Yes, all right, hawk out for the rest of number nine. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Often features some basic amenities.
Speaker 1: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Historically has connections to magazines.
Speaker 1: Paul Paul, waiting room, waiting room. Oh, but that's big for Marnie. Marnie will take that one for sure. All right, waiting room is the right answer. Here's the old situation. We have three people still eligible. Marny, you have a one point lead. If you get this right, the very last item of number A round three, number ten.
Speaker 2: If you get this right, Marns, you're the winner.
Speaker 1: Parish you need this to tie, Zach needs this to tie Mote. If Wally Saw or Hawk gets this right, Marnie is the winner. So Marty, you have four people on your team.
Speaker 2: Yeah for ten? Who wants Parish to win? Who wants Parish? Who wants Parish? Who wants Zacher? Who wants who wants Marnie? Everybody? Okay, why do you do that to us?
Speaker 5: All Right, you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Marnie's going for the title.
Speaker 4: Jack and I I'm gonna body surf if this happens.
Speaker 2: Oh, dear God, I'm gonna stop trying.
Speaker 1: Rosie's driving ninety miles an hour to try to get down here. This is his one legal chance at getting handsy Vigel.
Speaker 2: Legal, semi legal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marny going for the win, Parish and Zach going for the tie. Here's the final item of w R. Clue number one is decisive. Clue number two often occurs at a conclusion Mark, Paul, this would lock it up for Marnie world record. No, Mark, you Rangion, but you can pass. All right, You're you're good. That's what you were going to guess as well. Yep, that's why we set that rule. All right, Sauce out for the rest of number ten.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 1: Clue number three often initiates a celebration mark mark for the tie. Wedding reception mark is out for the rest of ten. So Zach needs this for the tie? Anybody else in Marnie this thing up? Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is Zach. Zach for the tie winning run, winning run.
Speaker 1: It's not over for Zach. That is the winning run that can be scored and initiates a celebration that's decisive. Winning run ties it up, and we have a tie breaker for initials major number one of twenty five.
Speaker 2: All right, excellent, Marnie and Zach. It all comes down to this.
Speaker 1: Wally sit this one out, Chris, sit this one out, Parish and Saw sit this one out. No help in the studio, ads, move your left, give her some space, Marns.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Comes down to this. You know, I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, Zach O. You've had so many opportunities for a big win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I'm ready? Only three clues.
Speaker 1: And a tie breaker. It goes a little more to the point again, if you ring in and get it wrong, your opponent gets to hear the remaining clues and then afterwards doesn't have to ring and we'll get five seconds to give me an answer. Tie break, Zach and Marnie. The initials are w.
Speaker 2: Our.
Speaker 1: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Is circular money. Marnie for the win. Wedding ring again.
Speaker 1: Whoa she did it again?
Speaker 9: In Zach's heart is broken yet again.
Speaker 1: Oh God, always the brides made. Never the bride will never get that wedding ring like Marnie just got and Marnie Gelliner has won. And here the crowd surf, the entire crowd at Treasure Own Resort and Casino is the championet again. Marnie freaking Gellner. She does it all the time. All right, Wally, have a seat, sir, look at look at Marnie. Marnie victory laughter Arnie Zach quote scored the winning run to tie it.
Speaker 2: But unbelievable, Well done, Zach.
Speaker 1: The walk off goes and guys.
Speaker 3: It's incredible because Marty never wins at a casino.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Man, she owns this place. It's her turf. Flick at her.
Speaker 1: Just a second, yeah, second major here, Yeah, she just dominates. This is her.
Speaker 2: Wally, great job, Wally. How'd you feel? What's it for Wally too? Ladies and gentlemen, come on, I won. I'm a winner. Boy. You got off to such a great start. The crowd was behind you.
Speaker 1: It didn't go your way to the rest of the way, but obviously a great start.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you you listen to the Power to Morning show all the time. It's fun that you got to be a part of it for a day. You've heard this in the past, right, the TI event in the past.
Speaker 2: Then do you know what's coming or not?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's what's coming?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, do you know what's all? That is true?
Speaker 1: I mean that's happening in a second, you know. Okay, Well, this is one of the best cast kept secrets is every year we do this. But look, this TV is yours. This TV belongs just for playing Wally. You win this exeed TV.
Speaker 2: You are a winner thanks to Treasure Island. Here you go, buddy, this is yours. Congratulations, thanks for a little bit of the show, and thanks for playing Buddy Wally.
Speaker 1: Everybody Welco TV thanks to Treasure Island Resort and Casino sixty five inch TV. Just pretty sweet. The old Big Game on Sunday. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Absolutely And by the way, we are not done. He's right. We have to draw a name, do we not?
Speaker 1: We do, and it's almost over, so let's let's get to it. So one of you in the crowd is gonna get your your name pulled. Here in a second, it is a trip for two to Las Vegas, this freaking weekend. You leave tomorrow, you get to go watch the big game in the best city on the planet, Las Vegas, Nevada, thanks to our friends at Treasure Island Resort and Casino. So Chris, Marnie, whoever wants to go down there, Parish, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Somebody needs to come with me to draw. Let's let Marnie do it. Marney, come on, you're gonna draw.
Speaker 1: I feel like Marnie deserves it. This is her, This is Queen Marnie. Everybody. She dominates Treasure Island.
Speaker 3: The round of applause for our guy Wally who walks away with this television.
Speaker 2: Who wants to go to Vegas? Anybody want to go to Vegas? Anybody?
Speaker 1: Anybody?
Speaker 2: Anybody? Fantastic Marny. Roll that thing up, roll.
Speaker 5: It, roll it.
Speaker 2: She's mixing up, mixing them up, mixing them up. Excited right now.
Speaker 1: Las Vegas, Nevsta. I'm supposed to get cold tomorrow. There's supposed to be some snow tomorrow. One of you with somebody else is gonna get the hell.
Speaker 2: Out of here, mixing them up.
Speaker 3: Now, She's gonna walk over here, Come on, over, Come on over, ladies and gentlemen, Marni Gellner with the name in her hand.
Speaker 2: Uh. And the winner is how do you spell that? I feel like that your.
Speaker 4: Michael Coffenberg.
Speaker 1: Oh right there, yeah, Michael, right in front, Look at Mike.
Speaker 5: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, dude, Mike. Congratulations, ladies and gentlemen. Right up front here, Michael, are you ready to go to Vegas?
Speaker 1: Evidently I am.
Speaker 2: You better be ready. Who are you gonna take with you? My wife? I told her I was gonna win today. My goodness.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, man, I never win anything, not anymore.
Speaker 4: Buddy.
Speaker 2: You've been waiting for this moment in your life.
Speaker 3: So if I were you, I take a bunch of money and go spend it all in Vegas, have a great time for all of us.
Speaker 2: All of us are depending on you to have a good time this weekend. That will happen. Congratulations once again, Thank you man. Look around right there, We're gonna talk to Nick and make sure you're good.
Speaker 1: There. Michael's going to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Man, that's weird.
Speaker 3: I mean right now, knowing you are getting ready to get on a plane to go to Vegas without having any idea on your way here that you were gonna go.
Speaker 1: You got twenty four hours to pack, and you got to tell maybe your boss on Monday that you're not coming in because I think they come back on Monday. Who knows what cool time? Oh, Marnie Gillner, this is your place. What is it about this place that you just you feel the groove? You dominate here.
Speaker 4: When Paris rang in and said wedding reception and it was wrong, the first thing I thought of was wedding ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me to write it down or anything I thought of that I had.
Speaker 4: And then as soon as you said circular, it was all.
Speaker 2: You went for it.
Speaker 8: I've been so and I was just so hot and cold today that I had been kind of went cold there for a couple of answers that I was like, I gotta go for this.
Speaker 5: Somebody's gonna get it here.
Speaker 1: Play Zacho grabbing Mike Zacho is just the heartbreak kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: He keeps getting so close to an epic win and always gets sniped right at the freaking end. Zach winning run was an unbelievable guest. You got to the tiebreaker, but she got you with one clue in the tiebreaker.
Speaker 7: Just they're piling up man heartbreakers are piling up, but I'm happy to have the opportunity. It's gonna it's great. But the sting is it's real. You can your dog just dies, it's real raw.
Speaker 1: So go to Vegas with Michael. Could we just kick the wife out and have you go with bright in your tail.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Oh man, all right, zach Ice, run though, Zachary, Well done man.
Speaker 3: Good job everybody, and let's yeah, let's hear it for Treasure Island for having us out here again, and thank you everybody for coming out. Thank you to Jared, thank you to Nick and the entire staff as well. And Max back at the shop, and don't forget tonight at eight o'clock. If you're gonna stick around, please come see the band. We're gonna have a good time. We're gonna drink up, we're gonna rock out. It's gonna be a good night. Hell yeah, So stick around for that. We got the big game party coming up this weekend here at Treasure Island. And of course Kevin Cronin of Reo speed Wagon is coming September, I should say February twenty second, Saturday, February twenty second, So lots of reasons to come down to Treasure Island.
Speaker 2: And then Terry Clark on March first, What what? Oh you're gonna be here, Martins? My schedule got changed. I can't go to that one.
Speaker 4: I'll be I'll be back here for Carly Pearce on March twentieth.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Paw your hands up, Terry Clark wood Hawk. She wears a cowboy hat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's right baby for now, got weird?
Speaker 2: That got really weird? Uh yeah, no, t I is the best. This is always super cool. Last night was awesome. Again.
Speaker 1: I love when our winners win too, So shout out to Michael for having a Power Trip shirt on. You guys are awesome. These are obviously some of our best listeners in the.
Speaker 2: Power Trip Nation.
Speaker 1: So we love all of you for coming out every year, hanging out with us, putting up with our stupidity and our terrible jokes.
Speaker 2: Some of them are barely jokes, and no, we really appreciate it. Everybody. Thank you so much. Yeah, so, thank you all for being here. Go gamble, have a good time, have fun. Drenk up, eat up. We'll see you tonight. Thank you for listening to the Power Trip Morning Show. We appreciate you all very much. Give your supper round of the plaus Thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you Monday morning following the Super Bowl. We'll break down Chiefs Eagles Monday morning five thirty to nine, Ben Leeber, Michael J. Musman, the Third and more. See you Monday, five thirty de nine. Power Trip Morning Show nine to noon is next, and again they are expecting Hall of Famer Jared Allen at some point in the next three hours. The Friday Football Feast kind of is next.
Speaker 2: Everybody, I have a wonderful day. Love you, ad Bob keeps tuning up.
Speaker 1: Listen back to today's Power Trip Morning Show for to hear previous shows the podcasts on the iHeartRadio app f a N dot com