Speaker 1: These schedules going on, So how is how is parenthood?
Speaker 2: I guess I'll defer to the real parent here.
Speaker 3: It's a balance, par I mean, it's it's a lot, and I really didn't understand how much it was going to change my life until it actually happened. But I mean, it's a little bit better now than it was in the very very early beginnings. But when she was first born, if she wasn't being held by someone, she was screaming, so like going to the bathroom or you know, eating stuff like that, it just really took.
Speaker 4: A back see invasion of privacy.
Speaker 1: You have none anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh my midwife told me, like, you're just a slave to her, Like she's just whatever she needs. You just have to do it whenever she wants. And that's exactly what it was like. But now she's a little more chill. I can leave her, she could play by herself and stuff. But it's it's a lot. So I was just thinking when I talk to driving over here, when I'm with her, I feel like I'm like bad at business because I'm not working. But then when i'm working, i feel like I'm being a bad mom because not with her.
Speaker 1: So it's so it's like the mom guilt.
Speaker 3: Yes, like trying to balance those two things. It's just very tricky.
Speaker 4: But you also stated that you like feel like more into your own and like as a woman and like feeling secure.
Speaker 1: So how do you balance all of that.
Speaker 3: I just have to accept that I'm gonna have to like leave her to like take care of myself because that's like that makes me a better mom in the long run. And then you know, it's just what I'm with her.
Speaker 4: I'm just with it, goe to wear, I'm multiple kates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I think it comes into it.
Speaker 4: I think, like, you know, it's like something that you know obviously all these different things, but you just it's your own. So it's like you gotta you just do whatever it works and make it work.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's been working so far. It's a good husband for you.
Speaker 2: Oh she's adorable, so delightful, but so delightful. It's like, you know, it's not.
Speaker 5: Even really like fair to compare the amount of effort that I put in in comparison to her, just you know, which is like by default in the beginning, because it's like obviously the baby doesn't exist without just clinging to the Boot twenty four to seven. So you know, it's like slowly I'm like take on more responsibility as she becomes a little bit more of a real human being.
Speaker 2: And not just this like thing that can only exist by clinging to mom. So I'm like trying to.
Speaker 5: Balance that and like figure out how I fit into this. But yeah, it's like the most amazing thing ever. But I still like I feel kind of guilty because it's like I feel like I'm still kind of in like fun.
Speaker 4: Uncle, do you feel like you're kind of like either like have jealousy moments sometimes because you can't have that bonding moment like she does.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I've definitely felt jealous of just like the level of attention and like the looks that the baby gives you in comparison to me.
Speaker 2: And it's because you know, like the.
Speaker 5: Baby doesn't really like look at people that directly or like seem to be forming that direct of a connection until like kind of like that's something that has to develop, like.
Speaker 3: When they first come out smiling at you a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it keeps getting better bit by bit, and so it's very exciting.
Speaker 3: In a couple of months, you're gonna have a hard time leaving the house because she's gonna want you, you know, like when they learn that like those are your parents and other people are strangers. It's like coming very soon.
Speaker 4: Do you think, like, even like with having you know, the relationship now with you and Lena, do you have a new respect for her because of the things that she's had to do naturally with having the baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, like I think that being a dad, you like, if you are thinking rationally at all, you can't help but like see them being the mom to your kid and just be like, oh my god, I owe you so bad, like you like like how could I ever repay you for what you've done here, Like you know, the toll on your body and your mind and.
Speaker 2: Your time, and it's just like you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how are you repaying it forward to her? Are you starting now?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 1: She's like, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Well, the Starbucks order was on my debit card, so that's one step up. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Should we give you clapping for this? There you go, thank you, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Good guy.
Speaker 4: That So, Lenna, do you see yourself returning into the adult industry? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually started. I mean it took a long time off, I would say by like my standard. But I've been shooting since she was probably like two and a half or three months old. I've just like figured out that I'm only going to work, you know, like two days a week or something. So I'm just putting all of my work into those two days and cramming it in and getting home before bedtime. And then the other five days I'm like, mom, yeah exactly, But I wouldn't say that I'm working less. I'm just working more on those two days versus like before she was born, it was kind of like, oh, maybe i'll shoot content today, maybe I won't.
Speaker 4: But you're going back into shooting the same types of content. You're not kind of taking anything out off the table now because you are doing mom life.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think so. I mean I only shot with him before, and so I'm not only shot with him, but like as far as dudes go, I only shoot with him, and then I do girl Girl and then I do solo, and I'm definitely still gonna do all those things.
Speaker 1: Adam, would you consider yourself a porn star?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Finally, over the year, I like, how like if you had long hair I feel like you would have flipped.
Speaker 3: Like yes.
Speaker 5: Start of the year, and I just gotta get my body right, you know, I'm gonna get this BBL and I'm gonna get my abs etched in and then I'm gonna just light.
Speaker 2: The world on fire. To be honest, No dick I plants definitely a dick in plan. I'm gonna be out.
Speaker 4: Here just you like a pump or just like you know, can you explain them to us?
Speaker 3: Because I really don't understand how the dick implant thing works.
Speaker 5: It's like gel like like they fill it your dick up with like silicone.
Speaker 4: Is that true? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: I don't have one.
Speaker 4: I wish I did, but I don't really know. But I know that before if I know people, I mean, I do know a lot of people in the adult industry that do weird things to themselves and take stuff to like enhance them. But I do remember one, but they don't never talk about it because they would act.
Speaker 5: Like it's like these guys and when they're big as soft and it's still huge, that's when.
Speaker 4: You start to be it's like hard soft like there's a difference. Sometimes it's good. There's a point where it's so big that it just never fully gets completely hard sometimes so it's hard to tell, Like I I mean, obviously, I've been in Port for a long time, so I've I've seen a lot of dicks and so you like sometimes you think like this isn't really possible, but some of them are so The one with the dick pump, you could never really tell because it's like, but he would do this thing like with on his leg and it was actually like a pump that would pump it up, like kind of thing under his balls type of thing, and then it was hard.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about getting a Louisville slugger and then sort of like stitch it in.
Speaker 4: She seems scared, the look on her face. She's like, I don't think I can deal with that. No, definitely not now.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I feel like after the baby, like I didn't have a vaginal birth out of sea section, so my vagina was never like affected by the baby. But now I just feel like my vagina is so tight and everything hurts, and I don't know if it's because the sea section or not.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like the sex is any different now after having the baby in I feel like.
Speaker 5: We're just starting to get back into the groove of actually like having good Like I felt like the other day we had sex and it was the best feeling sexual experience we had sex.
Speaker 3: I was scared to have sex after the baby for like a long time, and then the first time we did it like really hurt. So then I was like even more scared after that. But now we're kind of like having more sucks and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, like, okay, finding that lesson.
Speaker 3: It's not anymore.
Speaker 5: But it's tough because like if we don't have sex for a month or two and then we do have sex, it's like you're probably gonna get a good solid.
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds out of me.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing in between those times on porn hub?
Speaker 4: What is your search? What are you searching on there to get a quick nut whenever you're not getting.
Speaker 3: I don't even ask him. I haven't really been on pornhub that much unless I'm doing well, That's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. He's saying sometimes because it's been a long time, What what do you do to like with that time period?
Speaker 2: I really do. I like when I go to jerk out this type of anal anal.
Speaker 4: How many only fans subscriptions?
Speaker 2: Do you have none for like pleasure?
Speaker 5: But I did cop like Selena Powells because I made a YouTube video this is called Alex. I bought hers for a YouTuber together Amber Rose, just to look at it, and I bought Safaris No homo.
Speaker 4: But how is Safaris?
Speaker 2: Uh? His dick was on there, I think.
Speaker 4: But you know, is it like is it one of those things where it's like maybe like one dig pick and they elude you in and then it's like, oh, let your shirt's off. Oh yeah, like you know, I think I heard he's like really fucking people, Like it's like full mo important.
Speaker 5: I never go in in the messages, like I feel like somebody like him might be having better shit in the messages, but I'm sorry, Like, once I spent that ten bucks, I'm just not going to spend another seventy to see you pipe someone like I'm kind of cheap, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I feel like people do they start only fans and then they see that it's actually, you know, pretty profitable, and then someone like Tiger, who probably wasn't going to have sex on there, all of a sudden it's like, well I can make a shit more if I do.
Speaker 4: I feel like that, Like they get into this thing where it's like at first everyone's like, oh my god, you have this, and now it's like, oh, well, y'all are making money.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's all do it.
Speaker 4: And now it's okay for everybody to do it. And at first I had a really hard time with that, and I was like, Okay, there's a lane for everybody, and I understand, but it was like, you shouldn't have shamed anybody at all, like you should just money is money. We're all content creators, w howevery want to do it, and everybody has their own lane and their own equal like fan base. So it's like if you want to see one or have a subscription here and there, like.
Speaker 1: Why does it matter?
Speaker 4: I feel like there's enough to go around exactly.
Speaker 3: Someone subscribing to Tiger is not taking away from your I because they're not there for you or I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna go there for his merch this, the whatever whatever you think he's going to do.
Speaker 1: But that's why I feel like them. They now just play off.
Speaker 4: The whole thing is sometimes they're just kind of using their name and they make girls juice scenes under their umbrella of things.
Speaker 5: But think about how much society is changing that, like ten years ago, you just did not see hot, popular, affluent girls posting like nearly naked photos on the internet.
Speaker 2: It's just it wasn't considered.
Speaker 1: I was, I was getting shamed for it.
Speaker 2: And now that shit is so normal that it's insane.
Speaker 5: But I think you're kind of starting to see the same thing slowly happening with guys where it's like, well, like guys are starting to realize like, oh, maybe it's not a big deal if there's a video of me on the internet getting my dick sucked or whatever. And even for some reody like Tiger is like is it off brand for Tiger to begin this dick sucked.
Speaker 2: On the internet. I don't really, So I don't really think you know, you're not fucking Tom Brokaw.
Speaker 4: Well exactly, It's not like you don't know the stories, the allegations, the alleged moments of things that you hear about anyway, so why not profit of it? So is there any hard limits for you, like hard nos if you in your personal life with like threesomes, you have like rules or things that you do like because you guys, are you know, doing scenes together for your only fans rules I'm.
Speaker 3: Trying to think.
Speaker 4: I feel like there used to be rules in what are rules?
Speaker 3: Well? I mean I feel like in the beginning, it was always like dependent on the girl because we were still the part of our relationship that we were in was like really early, and like I didn't believe that he wanted to be super long term with me. So then I was more like kind of jealous of the girls we were bringing in because I felt like in competition with them.
Speaker 4: But now why because he picked them or because it just.
Speaker 3: Didn't matter, just because I was just because I didn't trust that he was mine yet, you know, So like now have times, I mean it's just like now, kid together. Now we're like, you know, we're like married without being married in a way. So if we have a threesome, I'm almost like, you fuck him, I'm over this.
Speaker 4: You go do your thing now you know he's not going anywhere exactly.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just think she doesn't see me seeming interested in having like an emotional relationship with anybody else, especially girls. So why would she think that I wanted to date anybody else when I don't even want to like talk to anybody else or have anything to do with anyone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's one of those things as a woman, like you know, you're going through phases of your relationship and some things you know you may not you may feel like you're you know, giving her those signs too, but as a girl, you're like, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that always you know, it's a gray area.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I definitely wasn't sure back then, and like, yeah, if you brought in, if you were like, hey, we with this girl, I was very much like hesitant because he picked the girl. But if I picked the girl, then I was like, oh, it's cool.
Speaker 5: But also as a guy, you just you have to like know how to shoot your shy you need. If there was a girl that I met that I thought, oh, we should do only fans content together, I just think I'm a little bit more clever about how I might introduce the smooth and be like, oh, I met this girl at the store the other day and we were vibing, like she's man cool, I really fun with her.
Speaker 2: We should hook up with her.
Speaker 1: So you've never done that before.
Speaker 3: I used to be like, oh, he'll be like, Oh, Alexis told me she thinks you're so hot. She really wants to fuck you. We should have a threesome.
Speaker 4: You're one of those guys when you're like, hey, y'all should make out.
Speaker 2: I would say.
Speaker 5: Wants to hook up with us, and then I would say, Alexis, my girl wants to That's what he used to do. But I didn't realize that these bitches be talking to each other, so that.
Speaker 4: Kind of you don't believe that girls talking to each other, especially social media.
Speaker 3: You never forget that New Year's that that fucking girl took me into the bathroom she had done coke or something. She goes, I just have to tell you your boyfriend DMed me like a year and a half ago. I just had to get that off my chest. And I was like, bitch, I don't fucking care.
Speaker 1: People make them such big breaking news.
Speaker 2: No, But then she showed her the messages and it was pretty.
Speaker 1: Bad, and it was, okay, what are they now?
Speaker 4: We want to know what the truth? What are those messages saying? I think he was.
Speaker 3: Trying to meet up with her, but it was like, we've been dating for like two so I wouldn't say what's crazy.
Speaker 5: About it is that this girl was literally on her knees eating Lenna's ass in this nightclub the moment she met her, and I'm all like it's New Year's I'm like, oh, it's tight, yeah, yeah, yeah. And then all of a sudden, the girls like, oh, come in the bathroom. They're fucking doing a little bit those drugs. And then all of a sudden and then it's going to cut your ears, Parker. And then the girls like basically thinking that she's doing some cool now everything, We're gonna great. That's exactly what I want to know, is that's this guy that I just started seeing.
Speaker 2: There's a piece of ship. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That end of the night, I was like, this girl's lame.
Speaker 5: You were trying to still be like no, like we could still hook up with her, and I was just like she like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What happened to her. She like left somewhere. She seemed crazy.
Speaker 4: So I was like, have you ever been in a situation where it was like it's kind of like that, but you did take them home and you just couldn't perform no, Like you were just turned off, like you're just because some people it's like for me, I think like in a three way situation, a lot of things can happen, especially if you're in the beginning of the night and they say, like her, she said something the wrong thing, she's drunk, something happens, but she wants to fuck Lenna and they're fucking, and then you're just like, I'm not, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm dead.
Speaker 3: That's a boner from like a hum.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that's where we're at.
Speaker 3: We're at with him.
Speaker 5: The only like a rectile issue that I ever had in my life, to be honest, was that we were filming like a scene at one point with this girl and we took a break part way through and smoked a blunt and somehow I just got on my own head and like fucking couldn't really like, uh, get hard that easily. And I pulled it together.
Speaker 4: But that was I pulled it together. I love how you're just like you know. I did get in there, and I did finish the drink. That's a real part.
Speaker 5: I did, Yeah, but it was like it wasn't like the way it normally is. Where I normally I can perform really well, and if anything, the only problem I have is that I have to.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time not busting a little like.
Speaker 4: Early, like too much excitement.
Speaker 2: When I see a guy like.
Speaker 5: In a porno movie and he's just sawing a way at some girl's asshole for twenty minutes. Sometimes I'm like, fuck, like that's what I want to be able to do. But I'm I don't want you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, but who really wants that to happen?
Speaker 2: Events Some nine.
Speaker 3: Minutes of anal is good for me?
Speaker 4: Please don't get me.
Speaker 1: I remember back in the day.
Speaker 4: You know, it sounds really old of me and dating myself, but it's like when I would do anal scenes I didn't do very many and it would be all anal. Forty five minutes of that is.
Speaker 3: Not who wants.
Speaker 4: Like it's not enjoyable the entire time. There's moments, but like you know, that's why I feel like people get misconstrued of like what's really happening on camera, and like I mean sometimes they haven't maybe an off day, but you're still getting the job done and you're coming and you're having fun, So what's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: That's how you get down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't fuck you.
Speaker 4: Forty five minutes forty five minutes of Anal is not fun, so that definitely means that you get more pussy then.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I like Anal. I actually do enjoy it. I'm not like just doing it.
Speaker 2: We haven't done this since the big It's.
Speaker 4: Been February of last year.
Speaker 2: Actually, whoa, that's a long time.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So this weekend it's Easter. You know, little Anal going.
Speaker 3: Celebrate every year.
Speaker 5: Easter reminds me of the fact that I did a scene with her and three other girls and it was I was wearing an Easter Money costume, and.
Speaker 4: I think I saw these pictures. I feel like they circulated through like.
Speaker 3: Every year or so they're going on.
Speaker 1: So how is it about? You know, how is it dressing up as an Easter Money.
Speaker 5: It was hot and I couldn't see what was going on, And it's a really weird feeling to like feel a bunch of different girls giving you heavy you can't see it, and you know that there's this like really amazing visual happening, but you're literally just staring at the inside of your Easter Bunny helmet.
Speaker 2: That was a weird feeling.
Speaker 4: See all these things meaning that you For me, it's like leading up to that you are really a porn star because these are things like you're like a sexual athlete. Like at the time is like sometimes things aren't really going your way, but you still again have to perform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you could have been like taking this off, I can't.
Speaker 4: Do it or character.
Speaker 5: The weird thing for me is that like for most people, if they do poor and that's kind of like their main thing, and for me, it's so it's like literally like one percent of my life, like she will, she.
Speaker 2: Will book me.
Speaker 4: It should be that way to make it be fun. It shouldn't be so monotonous.
Speaker 5: I do the job and then I'm out, and it's like it's just you know, it's dope. Actually I'm super down to do more of it. But it's also just like to me, it's very like easy and I don't even think about it compared to like doing podcasts, where it's like I'm studying somebody for hours and stressing out about the conversation and then doing the conversation, and it's like that takes up so much real estate in my brain in comparison to like showing up for forty five minutes and nutting.
Speaker 4: See, I'm like, did the reverse like I did all the nutting first and now I'm doing podcasting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I enjoy it in different ways.
Speaker 4: But you get the stress parts of like certain you know, because it's like you want it to be good, you want to like do certain things, and so there it's just like stress free. You don't think about it. You're just enjoying yourself. But I enjoyed myself for a very long time, and I like now I pleasure myself for all my fans and do big booty stuff on my only fans. But yeah, I have a lot of fun with it though too, because it's one of the it's the only place people can see me doing whatever I want to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Atlanda wants to know why you stop shooting other stuff or with people?
Speaker 1: Why did I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, how long have you been not shown?
Speaker 4: I haven't sho I honestly, like I talk about that. I feel like I say the same time every year. I think it's like three or four years, Like I feel like it's probably four now.
Speaker 1: I think I was saying three before.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I haven't shot a scene just because for me, I've always when I was in the business, like I always told myself in the beginning that when I wasn't having fun anymore, then I was going to stop. So I had contracts, I did you know this and the other, and it was just like I'd been doing porn for so long. I did on all of my twenties. I started when I was twenty one. I'm thirty five now, so it was like, where is the end goal? And you know, I just wasn't having fun and then so I directed some and I started dancing and touring more, and I just, you know, I did choose to go I was going to go back, but then just things were just different, and so now I just don't. And now I don't have to because I've made my you know, I've made really you know, done really well without having to shoot with anybody else or anything. So it's just giving me peace of mind so I can do it on my schedule, my time. I don't have to worry about anything else. And no one's to say that I won't go back and do certain things. But for me, I don't see myself doing that because right now I'm really focused on the next part of my life and like doing stuff in more media and kind of just doing different avenues. Like I feel like I knew, I know I'm good at porn. I did that and now it's like now, like what's next. But I do enjoy shaking my ass. I do miss going to the strip clubs and stuff like that, but it's like you gotta you gotta get us put it away. Sometimes I feel like I just got a hamster will that I was like, when are you gonna get off? And like there's other things that you can do, And because you know COVID and everything like that too, it's kind of made you slow down and kind of redirect some of those business avenues. That's given me more time to like flourish my business and my brand, to like create my legacy.
Speaker 1: What's coming next?
Speaker 2: We should all go to the strip clubs.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I've been on strip club so long.
Speaker 5: I want to see mom over here get back into that energy at some point, just so she can kind of.
Speaker 4: Like I was, fall in love.
Speaker 3: It's a stripper. It's a problem, yeah, and then I can't find her for the rest of the night and I have to find a new stripper, and I'm like that's why.
Speaker 4: But I girl, do you feel like strip clubs would be so different? Because that's my biggest struggle was even though I wasn't going, you know, I stopped choosing to be in the strip club. I was like, I don't want someone to throw dirty dollars on me, like you know, COVID's going around, you know what I mean, like all this stuff. So it's like and I'm such a personal person that it's like I'm in your face. I'm like, you know, giving you an experience because you're there to see me. And like I talked on my fans, but I was like I would feel like an injustice to my fans to go do that and be like oh yeah, oh whatever, because it's like you just don't know the limits. And it's like I used to put money in my mouth. I used to do all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Now because you're like and I'm like, you feel.
Speaker 3: Like such a German fault.
Speaker 5: Now No, I'm vaccinated, so I'm back to not washing your hands. I don't care about anything.
Speaker 1: So you're vaccinated, yeah, but now.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't care about anything. I even feel weird when I'm in the elevator and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Have a mask on. I'm just thinking, like I'm just.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about it?
Speaker 4: Are you going to get vaccinated?
Speaker 3: When I'm done breastfeeding, A'll get vaccinated. But since I'm breastfeeding, I guess it's not recommended. So I guess we'll both be vaccinated and we could just take our masks off the elevator.
Speaker 5: Just yeah, but then the postmaates guy is still going to be looking at us like we're killers.
Speaker 4: That's the thing too, that it was funny because I was in the elevator at my house and this it was just like.
Speaker 1: I'm vaccinated.
Speaker 3: I'm vaccinated.
Speaker 4: I was like, Okay, it's cool. Like most times, like if I'm going to take my dog, I unfortunately I don't wear a mask. Sometimes they get mad, they whatever. But you can choose to like not ride the elevator if you want me to. But you know some people, they all have their own like different Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't wear it when I go on walks in our neighborhood because it's like fucking outside exactly. But I find so many people doing it, and I'm like, I feel bad.
Speaker 2: There's one guy who walks by us and he goes like this.
Speaker 3: He covers his face like what, I'm like forty feet away from you, I don't know. So do you guys?
Speaker 4: Do you think that you guys make the same amount of money.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'll let Adams.
Speaker 2: We both do pretty well.
Speaker 5: And uh, you know, definitely the overhead on running no jumpers a lot higher than the overhead on being one of the plug But you know I have.
Speaker 3: Less expenses than out of twenty two Dyes, let's just say that.
Speaker 2: But we're doing good.
Speaker 4: Would you say that it's important to invest your money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's making big steps right now. I think we're both like going to get a lot more into real estate and stuff, both buying some stuff right now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, definitely. I mean it's like, I don't know how long this is gonna last. And when I first started, it was twenty sixteen, and I thought like, oh I just hacked life and I made like thirty grand this month, and I gotta save it. I got I gotta make this money, you know, last and cheer. We are almost five years later, and I can't believe I'm still doing it. But I mean, you know, my Instagram got deleted. All the platforms could choose, so deep platform me tomorrow. So I don't ever feel like truly secure you know, so I'm definitely trying to be as smart with my income as possible always.
Speaker 4: So Landa the Plug? How are you the Plug? How did that name come about?
Speaker 2: How did that ecstasy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Are you the Plug? Lenna?
Speaker 3: I mean, it was like an old nickname that someone gave me and I had like a really terrible Instagram handle. It was my first name and my last name, which is like really hard to say. So I just named myself Lena of the Plug and it just stuck. And I was talking to someone the other day, like, what's your emails? Like one of the Plug at gmail dot com. He's like, I can't believe you got that email, And I'm like, well, when I got that email nobody, So of course I have that email, but yeah, if I tried to get it today, it would not work.
Speaker 4: Do you think OnlyFans has changed the adult industry forever because pertformers have so much power to like do what they want to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so for sure. I Mean I was never like in the traditional traditional industry, but I see it with with girls. I mean it's like they you know, shoot some scenes, they get a name from themselves and then they don't need anybody anymore. And if you work with the right people or you just meet girls on Instagram or whatever who are a little bigger than you want to work with them, then you can make it for yourself like that you don't need the companies as much. I mean, I still think if I was starting and I had no followers, then I would probably shoot for the really popular girl girl companies and like you know your name out my name again. But yeah, I definitely if I.
Speaker 5: Owned Browsers or Vixen or any of those things, I want to be sweating because I still think that there's like a good market for like very polished, high end content and everything. But I mean, it's absolutely unbelievable just how much the dynamic has changed where all the performers are.
Speaker 2: Able to just go out and monetize their own shit.
Speaker 3: You know, do I don't know how how it's working in you know, what's happening behind the scenes, but like if I wanted to shoot a scene tomorrow, like, are they gonna pay me what I would make on my only fans? Like? Probably not. But I wonder if they're trying to negotiate better deals on things with girls to get them to want to shoot, you know if they want, Like let's say they wanted you, and you're like, hey, but I make six digits a month on my only fans. You got to you gotta make it worth my while, like give me a percent. Like I wonder if they'll actually do those things because they want you so bad.
Speaker 5: You you got a like a brand basically who hit me up and they wanted to sponsor us doing a piece of content for porn Hub, like just to put it on the Internet, and their brand would be like worked into it. The thing is is that like it would be like it was gonna be like me Lena, another girl. And then when we quoted the brand on what it was going to cost, it was that it was a shitload of money. But I mean it has to be a shitload of money because if Lenna puts it on her only fans, I mean, she's gonna make like an absolutely absurd amount of money.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to throw dollar exclusive exactly.
Speaker 4: But that's the things people don't realize those numbers now, especially at that time, like me being in the business for you know, actual business before it was something like the internet. Part of it was like you didn't realize like what you were giving away, you know what I mean, because people have so much more access to you than a platform to post no, and it wasn't like, you know, like websites and stuff like girls had them, but it wasn't as big of a thing as nobody knew what to do it, and so they like kind of prayed off the fact that we didn't know how to do that middle part.
Speaker 5: And if you were going to do a boy girl seeing tomorrow, I mean, you could put it on your only fans and make many hundreds of thousands of dollars, or you could go do it for a porn company and like the top end of their budget of what they might pay somebody like you, even in a highly desired scene like that, is just not even going to be close. Like it doesn't make sense for them. And therefore, like the power is in your hands because it's on them to try to somehow woo someone like you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's going to take a lot of dollars a lot of comments to do that in But that's what's really great is I feel like, you know, after being in the business for as long as I have, I'm very fortunate and blessed to still have the fan base that have you know, been with me through the years to allow me to be in the in the position that I am.
Speaker 1: So that's what it's really cool.
Speaker 4: Which for me, even before only fans really got really big, you know, I was already doing stuff like that. So it's like when people kind of caught on because of COVID, they're like, oh, this is what I was like, Okay, well we've been doing this, you know what I mean, And maybe you just made it more popular kind of thing, so brought more attention to it as far as like everybody in the masses.
Speaker 5: And I think some girls are missing out on the promotional power that the big porn brands have because if I was a new Instagram model girl that was pushing the only fans thing, if you were to go out and do ten scenes between a bunch of these sites that, yeah, they're not going to pay you that much. But I mean, like we've all seen the porn industry make girls famous, yeah, and it's like if you kind of like did insert yourself into that world but didn't fully get into it, then I feel like a lot of girls could really really help like increase their profile and make a shit load more money off OnlyFans. But I think that actually really like the porn companies that are going to win in the long term, I think, or at least now, are going to be the ones who are able to really embrace all these girls who are doing their thing independently on only fans and figure out ways to work with them and bring different people into that.
Speaker 4: I feel like with them now, it's like I feel like I've heard that they're doing like more like deals where it's like, okay, five scenes for this X amount or this whatever. So it's kind of more geared towards that thing is because a lot of people don't know the longevity what they're doing and they want something like that because the price point is just I mean, well, everybody's different, you know what I mean. From who someone who doesn't have a name of them, they could be okay with what they're throwing at them because at that time they wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: But you just never But if you go do.
Speaker 5: A scene and get paid a thousand bucks, but then you make ten thousand from your only fans because of the promotion that porn company gave you, that seems like a pretty good deal, you know. So it's like I think there's a lot of girls that probably would be smart to do.
Speaker 3: I just think about how no one talks about how like expensive it is to shoot when you're like, let's say there's a you know the girl girl, right, what is like six seven hundred maybe and then the COVID test with the with the SCI test is two hundred something.
Speaker 4: Well, other things like you become your own production company, so it's like you have to do cost of like from everything like you were doing in a porn movie. But it's your own production company, you know now. And that's the thing is like all those things do add up and it's not cheap. And that's why it is work like only fans in itself is it's a job.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I definitely, you know it.
Speaker 4: Like so it's like job job.
Speaker 5: And that's why it's so mind blowingly frustrating when girls are like unprofessional or don't show up or whatever, because it's like you were already a dickhead if you did this to a porn director or porn company or whatever, but doing it to another girl that is.
Speaker 1: But they don't care. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: The thing I used it when I was a director, it was like the worst I would have, like because I only had I was so busy doing other things.
Speaker 1: I would do one movie, so I didn't have a lot of time like everybody else.
Speaker 4: So it was like, if you fucked up those two days that I was shooting, you fucked up my whole thing. And like I had girls like the dumbest excuses. I'm like, just say you don't want to come. I'm like, it's fine, don't just someone like, oh, y'all, I'll be there. I'm gonna be late, and then six hours later, yeah, worse, and then you have to pay everyone and then me right exactly and the location I replaced her before I knew all that. But it was just like the crazy amount of stories where just you know, I can only imagine like in content and like doing something because I don't like shoot with anybody but myself. So it's like it's like, just be honest, like time is money. If you don't want to do something, don't do it. I would rather you know that, and your energy go stay over there and I'll make my money out here fucking myself that day. It'll change, you know. Yeah, So who would you guys? Consider who's like the Michael Jordan of porn, like top three, top five porn stars.
Speaker 2: I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Haven't watched a lot of my friends in porn. I know they're like really popular, like I have. I'm really good friends with Riley and I know she's like, you know, a very celebrated.
Speaker 1: So do you not watch porn anymore? Did you before?
Speaker 4: In your past?
Speaker 3: So I watched them porn, But I don't really watch girls that I know because I will think too much because I'm like, I know Riley really well, like I can probably tell if she's like on her maybe not enjoying this part of the scene or something. I'd get distracted by little facts of like oh maybe I didn't text Emily Willis back, and here she is. I don't want to watch her scene right now because I'll be thinking about I got I text her back or something like that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I would say that generally speaking, we are people who are like in the porn world adjacent, and we don't know anything about what's going on in the porn world. Like there's the people that we talk to, but like we don't know who's like I don't know. I just think there's like there's people who like really pay attention to the porn.
Speaker 1: Industry, so you don't have nobody no top too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean I was an so I talked to a lot of the fans I've been to AB in the last three years, and I mean when I was talking to these guys while they were like waiting in line to meet people, you know, they were all really excited to meet, like Adriana Chutchik and White Riley, and I feel like those names I hear get repeated over and over again. So I'm just like taking to go at someone else's top three. Okay, basically yeah, because I.
Speaker 5: Have no idea like who is really super killing it like whenever. I like, we only went to the Porn Awards once, but I remember just sitting there and being.
Speaker 2: Like, who the fuck are all of these people?
Speaker 5: Like there's just so many people in the porn world that I haven't even heard of the guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know who the guys and there's not as many guys, but I don't know who these guys are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm not even shooting how I did the last evey and I which I was like, I don't know who A lot of these people are, so I should not come back.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I love you.
Speaker 3: You don't go to Adian anymore.
Speaker 4: I mean I went, you know now that it's virtual whatever. You know, I didn't do that whole thing, but I did go because you know, my best friend Nick Ben she hosted, so I supported her, and that was the last time for me to really.
Speaker 1: Good because I think, you know, I didn't. I have no real reason. I'm not shooting, I'm not directing anymore.
Speaker 4: And for me, it's like I love the industry and what it's done for me, but it's like there's no reason for me I'll support it.
Speaker 3: You know, didn't you. I think you went to Exotica last year, right because I was there.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I definitely did Exoticas for those well before the Yeah, twenty nineteen, I did all the Exoticas because I would do the booths. I have teen Texas girls do all kind of stuff because I have merch and all that stuff. And it was you know, I used to host work contest on stage, who were like one of the biggest fun events because I like to be loud and make people shake their ass and do all that kinds of fun stuff. But yeah, so those were Those were fun, But I mean for me too, that's another you know. The thing going back is like how do you, because of COVID go back into like a convention.
Speaker 3: Set, I know, and you're hugging everyone, Oh my god, letting them touch you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like you really don't think like what like before, like you said, like the things that we did before of how you're like, oh like even sitting at restaurants, I'm like, I kind of like the fact that it's like less capacity of people because before you were like like trampling on top of each other.
Speaker 5: That it was just now I was considered normal, and it's going to take a while for that to feel normal again, for like the full one hundred percent capacity and restaurants and bars to feel normal to you.
Speaker 4: I heard that they're like opening up any I think it's like April fifteenth or something. They're about to open up like concerts and stuff like that too, But you have to like show that you're vaccinated or COVID negative.
Speaker 5: The thing about going to AVN that's so overwhelming to me, or like the Foreign Awards weekend or whatever, is that like if we go there, I'm basically signing up to like socialize for like three days straight and have motherfuckers all up in my ship trying to talk to me, talking to my girl, and somebody's doing something weird or whatever. It's like it's the opposite of just like hanging out chilling that was.
Speaker 4: Your weirdest encounter. During that AVN time, people.
Speaker 3: Would not care that I'd be like holding his hand walking down the hallway. They'd be like drunk as fuck out with their dudes.
Speaker 2: Like hey, you know, and I would just be like.
Speaker 1: But is that just Vegas or is it?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's Vegas. And it's like all these guys got together, they're doing their bro weekend, They're going to meet their favorite porn stars, and they just don't give a fuck. They're shutting everything, they don't care, and they just.
Speaker 2: There's so many really nutsick Yeah, so many dudes go to.
Speaker 5: That ship and it's just like that's their horny weekend. Like I'm just gonna go and.
Speaker 2: Just let all my horniness out. I don't normally get to do this.
Speaker 5: I'm a truck driver, and it's like they're not gonna they're not gonna let the fact that I'm holding hands with They're let them stop from going on.
Speaker 3: It did be really nice and normal guys too. Like I was at Riley Reid's booth the I guess it was twenty nineteen now, and like to be fair, a lot of the guys in line didn't know any thing about me, and they're all waiting for Riley, So I was like just chatting with them as they're waiting, and you know, there's there was a lot of normal, nice dudes. They're not like all crazy Purby freaks.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it goes.
Speaker 4: It reaches a point, so when they see you at the convention, and then when they see you after walking the hotel, it changes because now I feel like they know you. Now they're drunk, so now they're.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, talk to me.
Speaker 4: I took a picture with you, and you're like, oh, I really don't know you, Please don't touch me.
Speaker 3: Before I had you beat up, I feel like you've had some bad incidences.
Speaker 4: Well for me, I had to learn early on, like so you know, back when it was even the Venetian days, like it was back the way when it's like two thousand and six or seven or I think seven two thousand and seven, and it was just like once as soon as you exited the doors, there was a line of people like, hey, hey, hey, trying to solicit you, trying to do whatever. I'm like, look to each his own. I'm not an escort, I'm not a hooker. Go do your thing, but you can't buy me leave me alone like so would but it would be like but it was like it was like a like what do they do? Like red Rover red probably like it was a line like they wouldn't let you go. So I started having security with me so I'd have to That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 5: I'm like, we got to just get you a big ass can bo slice looking ask.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have security or have traveled discredium?
Speaker 2: I'm all security every booth.
Speaker 4: I worked for hot security, so yeah, well see for me, they would too, but then they would never protect me generally. So it was always like a thing. So if I would leave or go to the bathroom or do whatever, it was always like a hollering situation. And I didn't want to be the bad guy all the time because I'll talk to you, but not when I'm going to point A to point B. So like the av until you said, I would always walk with my head down.
Speaker 1: I don't hear you say my name.
Speaker 4: I'm going to my room and I don't I'm not going to be rude, but when I come back down, I will say hello to everyone. But I have to go.
Speaker 1: You have to like limit your space if we're.
Speaker 5: Going to do that again, Like, honestly, it sounds insane, but like the security thing is like if you need to be able to protect your.
Speaker 2: Energy, you have to have that environment is the only way that you're going to be able to keep people out of here.
Speaker 3: And you're talking people all day long, you're basically on the entire time you're on the floor, and then as soon as your you know your time is over, you want to just go chill. And then, for sure, I.
Speaker 5: Don't feel like I need security, but for her in that environment, for sure.
Speaker 4: But in situations when you're with her, I feel like it definitely works for both of you these because if they see you and then they don't and you come up later, it's still like they're going to talk to You don't want to talk to someone for thirty minutes when you've already done something that entire day for eight hours.
Speaker 5: And I would rather spend one thousand on security than twenty thousand on having to subtle a fucking lawsuit because I flip out and smash a chair on some guy's head because he's fucking being Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: I guess everyone's doing a run out to you, like and it's going to be an issue.
Speaker 2: No, it's just much what is.
Speaker 4: Your weirdest celebrity encounter that you've never told anybody about?
Speaker 3: We did a we like kind of worked out with uh, what's his name, Jonah Hill. We were working out on the Santa Monica stairs and Jonah Hill like recognized Adam's voice, not his face because he listens to the podcast you get that a lot. End up talking to him for like that was so weird twenty thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he told me that he listens to my shit all the time. But the weird thing about us meeting Jonah Hill there was the fact that, well, hey, that just made me feel like, well, this guy's out working out in this fucking neighborhood with no security, So like, you don't you always wonder like to what extent you should just be out there as a person who's well known, and like, it's all good. I see him now, I'm like there's like a fucking one hundred times more famous than anybody I know.
Speaker 2: You're out here.
Speaker 4: It's all yeah, but now you have a why I mean, like a wife and a baby, So it's different. So because it's like that attention draws to where you're going to your home, and so that's the point where it's like just not letting people get that close because you already give yourself to you know, through your show. You know, no Jumper is a part of you. You talk about everything that you want to talk about and give you your platform.
Speaker 1: So it's like, Okay, now I need my family time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: The weird thing about the Jonah Hill thing was that I had tweeted something about him like maybe a year before, and he had hit me up in the DMS just basically.
Speaker 3: Like calling you a bully, calling.
Speaker 2: Me a bully and a piece of shit.
Speaker 4: Did you respond?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And like he kind of like cooled off when I responded, because like it was just because he did a breakfast club interview and he said like for the culture like a million times in the interview, and like that to us is kind of like a meme and like a joke on my podcast because we just would always say it and it was just sort of a thing. And I tweeted something. It wasn't like attacking him. I was just like, I can't get over Jonah Hill saying for the culture five thousand times on this breakfast club interview and the fact that he hit me up right away.
Speaker 2: But he was so nice.
Speaker 4: See I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: He was like, hey, but wait, you're talking about Yeah.
Speaker 5: But you sometimes you see it with actors where it's like with rappers, I'm so used to rappers having to be mega tough emotionally, and actors are so like a different breed, like they're used to being open and emotional about he listen to you.
Speaker 3: If I was like a fan of someone said something about me, even if it wasn't like completely negative, I'd be like, oh my god, that you're.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm a little hurt offended. I don't even know you, but I know you because in a situation exactly, so did No Jumper come come about? Because you don't have a jumper, Like how did the No Jumper podcast?
Speaker 5: It is a coincidental situation that I am absolutely terrible at basketball at this time.
Speaker 2: I still have no jumper.
Speaker 5: I have no there's evidence on the internet if you search search Adam twenty two basketball.
Speaker 2: On YouTube and you'll see literally Landa whooping my ass.
Speaker 3: At basketball, only like two feet shorter than you.
Speaker 5: Oh, but she's literally like a better shot than me, which I can't really justify. So it's real, you're like a foot and a half further away from the net than I am.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm trash at basketball. But no.
Speaker 5: It came from the Gucci main song Bricks where he says ninety five air max because I'm a dope runner, balling like an athlete, but got no jumper. And we had like a list of like two hundred different like phrases from a million different rap songs, and somehow we just thought no Jumper was tight because it was just Gucci like talking about how he can't play basketball but he's he's good at selling drugs and wrapping so he made a lot of money in his life. And I was like, I like that. We just sort of rolled with it.
Speaker 4: So how did the podcast come, like come about? Did you just kind of like fall into it? Was it something that you were just doing with front? Like, how did you know that I was a new podcast?
Speaker 5: I was doing stuff in the BMX industry, like bike riding stuff for you know, from like two thousand and six to like twenty fifteen and around then it was when I started doing podcasts BMX riders. I interviewed like one hundred BMX riders in the first year that I was doing podcasts, and then I interviewed like one or two rappers and that shit really started to explode and it was kind of like, oh shit, I'm just going to see where this goes. And I just kept interviewing rappers and just pushing in different directions in terms of the interviews. And I had a couple of interviews like the one that I did with Xxx Tintasion that I did like when he was like really almost nobody like career wise, he was at the very beginning of his career. And then that was like that ended up getting like twelve million views and shit. So that just kind of sent no Jumper in this whole direction. And then I've just been trying to figure out how to make sense of it ever since.
Speaker 4: What do you think about the little nas X controversy stuff going on right now?
Speaker 5: He's very very good at trolling the media, specifically like the right wing media that he knew would make a big deal out of, like a ten second scene of him tworking on a digitized animated Satan.
Speaker 2: So I mean, like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, it's it's really like he's somebody who's very good at manipulating like the outrage cycle, because it's not really something that like anybody should have been that offended by.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just art. It's just a music video, like you're dancing out Satan.
Speaker 5: I feel like most most Americans are kind of like not believing that Satan is this real thing, or the hell is this.
Speaker 2: Real thing we need to be afraid of.
Speaker 5: But the one point that I do think is a very good point is like Old Town Road one fucking Kid's Choice Awards, Like you came out as a as a like a guy who's making like kids music, and then you're just gonna drop a video on that same YouTube channel. YouTube didn't age restrict it, and it has that kind of content that a lot of parents wouldn't want their kid to see. I actually think that's a very good argument. But at the end of the day, he's an artist that he's allowed to grow or developed.
Speaker 4: Or every artist.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it's like the Britney story all over again. Yeah, and then she comes out in extra sexy and then you know they want to ridicule her for that. It's just like it's the same story.
Speaker 4: Do you have any podcast beefs? Oh yeah, what podcast beefs?
Speaker 3: Do you have? What?
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not giving anybody any light. No, there's definitely people who don't like me in the podcast world, not.
Speaker 2: In the wrap world.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even anybody that you would say that did actually care. Like, there's other people obviously that probably don't, you know, say stuff that you don't nobody even knows about. But like, is there something that you have a podcast beef about?
Speaker 3: I think if there's ones that you talk about on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I having no time thinking, oh no, but this is not a podcaster.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just a beef because of the podcast.
Speaker 5: Well, I wouldn't call it a podcast beef just because I talked about our beef on the podcast now, But I mean, I don't know, there's like people who just like we ignore each other that I assume don't like me, and maybe I don't.
Speaker 4: Like them, But you still have beef with academics?
Speaker 2: Noah, talked a few times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Saw the interview or I don't know if you would call it an interview. I sit down.
Speaker 2: Hours of insanity. That was the whole thing, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 4: It was a lot, But I did. I mean, it had to see the madness of what it was, because it was like that there's like truths whateverybody was very passionate about things, and I feel like he wanted to like school you and like how you certain things, and like, I don't know, I learned a.
Speaker 5: Lot about what's important to him through that whole conflict.
Speaker 4: So you know, people need different things from you know, friendships and relationships. So it's like, if if something is bothering you so much, then okay, then I wish.
Speaker 2: We could have handle it in a less confrontational way.
Speaker 3: But you know, I learned a lot about your patients from that.
Speaker 5: I heard that from a lot of people, which is not something I've had a lot of people say to me throughout my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well I was pregnant when it was happening, and those one person was like, you know, Adam's totally ready for a kid. It's still patient, right now?
Speaker 4: Do you get that a lot with like stuff, the interviews that he's done, like the whole backlash of certain people if they have something against him or something that maybe he comes home to and like he deals with a certain way.
Speaker 3: He's pretty calm and collected. I feel like you don't really let a lot of things get to you. There's definitely times where there's been things that have happened in your career and then they've blown on to me. And it's kind of a thing too.
Speaker 5: But I would say I'm very proud of my ability to like have a tweet going viral with like twenty thousand retweets talking shit about me and just come home and not think about it or care.
Speaker 2: Which is that.
Speaker 5: I really think that, like that is like a huge skill that you just have to have.
Speaker 4: You just have to, Like you think smoking weed with helps with yeah, to so many times that you're kind of like, I can't get mad about this again.
Speaker 5: At a certain point you just accept like, oh, I guess I'm famous now people want to talk about me whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't care, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like it goes hand in hand.
Speaker 4: It's like one of those things when you have a podcast and a platform that you're talking about it. It's your opinion, so you know what I mean, Like you could be you could hear anybody out and maybe if you offend people whenever, you may adjust certain things that you talk about. But it's like, you know, you're just talking in conversations, so some things come out and maybe not delivered to the way that me.
Speaker 2: It sucks to be misrepresented, you know.
Speaker 5: Like it's just like I'm like, I would never care if there are people talking shit about me for something I actually said, but like I mean, I didn't respond or acknowledge it. But the other day I saw like a tweet that had like twenty likes of this guy posted like a link to one of my interviews and was like, oh, like Adam twenty two in this interview is just saying so many horrible things about gay people and talking about how gross gay people are. And I'm like, I haven't seen this interview in like three years, but like a guarantee that I have never I did not say that.
Speaker 3: That would have already been a huge controversy if that's what actually happened.
Speaker 5: But I didn't even but let you know that that's like it kind of like got into my brain for like three seconds.
Speaker 4: And I was like, Eh, but it's like if you give it more lights, and it's like it's not respond, it's something worse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it's like I just I can't I can't spread my energy out like that, you know, like I can't take the energy that I want to give to my family and my kid and my girl and my fucking fans who actually want to watch my content. I can't put that energy into any random person who's talking about me on the internet. You know, you have to you have to be protected with that.
Speaker 4: Let it go, Just.
Speaker 1: Let it go.
Speaker 4: So how did you know or did you know when the Black China interview was going on? How did you know it was going left?
Speaker 5: Well, speaking of energy, I definitely, like before before the interview even started, I knew it was a disaster because I really really wanted to have like a good hour long conversation with her and like I because I know she she's got to be like a cool person under it all, like under the whole like tough exterior, and I was really hoping to get that out of her. And it just became pretty clear even before we started that that was just not going to happen.
Speaker 1: And like she just wasn't feeling the interview at all or just you.
Speaker 2: Everything about it.
Speaker 5: She wanted to use the bathroom, she saw our bathroom, refees to use it, and then you know, nobody's cool when they got a pee, and then she just sort of like was looking at me all bitchy and just like her whole vibe was all fucked up.
Speaker 2: And then we actually start the.
Speaker 5: Interview and she's just like immediately not down to answer any of the questions or anything, and I was just like thinking, like, why the fuck did you come here? And also like she had a manager dude with her, and the manager seemed so unfazed by the way that she acted, and yeah, like he just seemed like this was just so normal to him, and I was just like that. I feel like that tells me a lot about what working with her must be like.
Speaker 4: But hey, sometimes shit happens.
Speaker 1: It just wasn't meant to.
Speaker 5: Be, and the good but the good thing that came from it is that all of a sudden boom, I get a DM from Amber Rose and she wants to come on the podcast because low key she hates black China, and she came into the podcast in it was amazing interview. Lena got to meet her and now they're kind of like mom buddies.
Speaker 4: And uh so nice, well, positive thing came out of it. Then, okay, all right, private talk. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get to my favorite part, Truth with Texas. All right, Private talk, we are back and we still have Adam twenty two and Lena on the couch and we're about to play Truth with Texas. So Truth with Texas, You're gonna pick a card. I'm gonna ask you some questions depending on what type of suit it is.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Are you scared? Are you nervous?
Speaker 4: Both of y'all looking at the cards, like what are they going to do?
Speaker 3: Sexy voice and you're like, that's like.
Speaker 4: My phone to tell you, hey, guys.
Speaker 1: Truth with Texas is about to get around naughty.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go. You're gonna tell me what it is. Acid diamonds is a spicy question? What else my spicy questions? All right? Hmm, what's the most embarrassing moment from a dating past?
Speaker 3: Oh man, you have one hundred of these.
Speaker 4: Tell us the truth, Adam. You had to take a deep breath.
Speaker 2: I love it embarrassing moment, dude.
Speaker 5: Well, Okay, one time, I remember I went to this club in Hollywood with this girl that I've been showing with, like pretty soon after I moved to Long Beach, and I meet a girl who's in LA.
Speaker 2: Girls who live in LA are like a little.
Speaker 5: Bit like higher social status than guys who live in lombiach, at least at that time in my mind. So I'm like hanging out this girl. We go to this club somehow she has like a you know, her friend has a table. So all of a sudden, I'm in an environment where I had this like nice club that I normally would not be in and stuff, I'm new to California and stuff. One of her friends makes me a drink. Little do I know this vodka kran is like eighty five percent vodka.
Speaker 1: Are you not a big drinker?
Speaker 5: I at that time I drank a fair amount, but uh yeah, pretty soon I remember that she was basically like driving me home while I was passed out in the backseat of my own car. Niceolved No, Yeah, I definitely puked my guts out when I got back to the house as well, which I don't normally puke so that says a lot about how fucked up I.
Speaker 3: We'll only sen in puke once in our whole relationship.
Speaker 5: There's something like really embarrassing about just puking your guts out in front of a girl that you like. Are you're still at the point of trying to impress them?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm sure she never called you again.
Speaker 2: No, I was hitting it for a while after that.
Speaker 3: Your throw out.
Speaker 4: Face was not that bad then?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you guys share stories from like past? You know, in your past, he shares.
Speaker 3: I don't. If I share, he's like, are you telling me about an ex boyfriend? I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 1: So there's a double standard here out.
Speaker 2: Of I'm trying. I'm trying to work on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to work on that.
Speaker 3: So five years and you want me to start sharing, So let's work on myself before you can start here on private talk.
Speaker 1: What is the most embarrassing from your past?
Speaker 4: I don't know. If you need to clug your ears, you know, just.
Speaker 1: Do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: I feel like I most wiped these memories from my from my memory.
Speaker 4: Because I don't wipe them or you did.
Speaker 3: I feel like he did because I stopped talking about them.
Speaker 4: So they've been they're locked in there. We want them out. We want to have them all.
Speaker 3: Private, talk embarrassing things that have happened on the date.
Speaker 1: Here, we'll do this for you.
Speaker 3: It'll help you out.
Speaker 1: You really, you really wipe these out for her.
Speaker 3: I honestly can't think of one thing right now.
Speaker 1: Nothing embarrassing happened to you ever, line after.
Speaker 2: Making it through a whole life, but no embarrassing story.
Speaker 4: That's amazing, that's anything embarrassed happened with you and Adam. Oh yeah, absolute, Well let's talk about those every day every day, like the most embarrassing thing that maybe you thought like he would maybe not call you anymore.
Speaker 2: You shut your pants in my old apartment back.
Speaker 3: Oh god, So the first time we ever had a threesome, I went to his house to sleep over afterwards. I forgot about this.
Speaker 5: I just didn't know that story was going to involve the first time we ever had threesome.
Speaker 2: I guess you're right right out.
Speaker 3: So the night before it was the first time we ever heard a threesome, we drank. We filmed it. The video YouTube video has like eighteen million views or something, and I should probably.
Speaker 2: Take it down because it's on the no Jumper channel, on my channel or your video. I have a video too though.
Speaker 1: And it was yeah, it was fucking on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: No. We just talked, like we talked about that fact that we're going to happen through some yeah. Yeah, before the I'll lead udeo yeah exactly, the lead up and then the afterwards we talked about it. So I don't know. Normally this doesn't happen to me when I drink, but I like drank, slept over, and I like basically ship my pants at his apartment. His toilet was broken, so he went downstairs to go use his lobby toilet, and so I was stuck up there with shit in my pants and I literally, did you do? When he came back, I had to admit it to him. We didn't see each other for like three months, okay, so this is super early on and I was wearing like likings like it was like the worst possible situation.
Speaker 2: I feel like any.
Speaker 5: Girl who got a big ass probably shipped themselves.
Speaker 2: Once in a while.
Speaker 3: I haven't shipped myself since, so it's really unfair.
Speaker 4: I don't think i've shipped myself in a situation like that, Like, no, I had to tell.
Speaker 3: Him, and then he looks at me in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, It's like, how was that corelate?
Speaker 5: I forget what rapper it is, but I think it's real. The young og free rio. He said, like, she got all that ass, I know, a butt stink, and I was just like, m that's so real.
Speaker 4: I liked her concerned face, but she.
Speaker 2: Got hygiene and she'll clean up.
Speaker 3: I try.
Speaker 1: But it's the most sad thing that you've done to Lena.
Speaker 3: Savage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that you may, like.
Speaker 1: You made have been a turning point that you were like, may have not been a.
Speaker 4: No point of no return.
Speaker 5: Do you mean savage like, oh, like a hot, crazy sexual thing or do you mean savage like, oh wow, what a.
Speaker 2: Piece of shit. I can't believe she kept dating.
Speaker 1: You after that exactly number two?
Speaker 5: Oh oh, probably just like you know, cheating on her in the beginning, and like, you know.
Speaker 3: He did that thing where he told me there was a girl want to hang out with me, and then you just met her that day and then I find I look at his phone and I realized I've been texting for like two weeks, and yeah, that was like, well she did.
Speaker 2: Not like seeing other girl's booty picks on my phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we almost broke up. That was like twenty eighteen one.
Speaker 1: So what's the most simple thing you've done?
Speaker 4: Most romantic? Kind of like simpthing, put a baby in her.
Speaker 3: I guess it's pretty romantic.
Speaker 5: I mean it's pretty much like, you know, if you're a guy and you're trying to act hard to get and you're trying to act like, oh I'm not I'm not all yours whatever, once you put a baby in and buy a house, whether it's your mind validation.
Speaker 3: Asking a movement with me was interesting too, because you like said he would never live with a girlfriend, and then literally three weeks right after that, he texted me like, hey, we got we're about moving in together.
Speaker 2: Energy guy.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm like, you're a psycho energy.
Speaker 4: You're like I thought this wasn't gonna happen, but now we're here.
Speaker 3: I almost was like no, because his opinion changed so fast.
Speaker 2: I realized you had girlfriend energy, and I'm an energy guy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna like, I'm like re getting mad at you about things right now. I want to throw you out that window.
Speaker 1: You have girlfriend, have girl friend energy, You have girlfriend.
Speaker 4: All right, the next card, We're not gonna have any winters.
Speaker 1: Anal is happening this weekend for.
Speaker 3: You guys clubs.
Speaker 4: That's kinky, but we're all a little kinky. Let's see what we have for you. Last dirty dream that you've had.
Speaker 2: I smoke too much.
Speaker 3: We have dreams, No dream, lost dirty dream?
Speaker 4: Do you role play? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: One time you were the Domino's pizza delivery guy, but that was like for an only fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so does it count?
Speaker 2: I did that for Tricia, not you.
Speaker 3: God, we're so burn.
Speaker 4: Rough sex or sensual sex both.
Speaker 2: I feel like we take you got to mix it up the only time.
Speaker 5: One time I was like high as hell, and uh, she was really expecting a more central experience. And then I think I ended up like giving her the heart and then she wasn't into it.
Speaker 3: And that's if I didn't on me halfway through, that's why you were like she started it was high as fuck.
Speaker 5: I started to get into it all of a sudden, I'm jamming my fingers down her throat.
Speaker 3: And ship and then she was this is what happened.
Speaker 2: And then I remember like, oh, yeah, you gotta be mindful of the energy. I'm an energy guy, you know, like I'm an energy guy.
Speaker 4: So do you like being spanked?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I definitely do, just like that time was over.
Speaker 4: You like to be spanked too?
Speaker 1: At him?
Speaker 2: That's gay?
Speaker 4: I spank it all the time.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite sex toy?
Speaker 2: Bag of Cheetos? I want?
Speaker 3: There's like this Lelo toy that I really like that it's like has like a little prong out, kind of like a rabbit. I've been using that since like college. You don't have a favorite toy.
Speaker 1: Have you guys ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 5: Me? Her and like three other girls on New Year's we came home from the club. I was the only dick available. All the girls just started going ham on me.
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel when you're the only dick available?
Speaker 2: Oh? Cool as hell.
Speaker 5: And we've been doing coke and drinking all night too, so I was like properly numb to like endure like a few hours of That was.
Speaker 3: The last time I partied, literally, like and that was like three years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is crazy to think.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever had a sexual encounter in a crowded place?
Speaker 3: I think we're always.
Speaker 4: Too scared to get caught now, I think so into golden showers.
Speaker 2: Not like opposed to it, I guess.
Speaker 4: But like her ping on you or her U ping on her.
Speaker 5: Like if she if she was like, oh, I want you to piss on me, I think it's so hot, I'd be like, all right, cool, But I'm not. I would never think to like go out and do that or like even one time you're not going on.
Speaker 4: Drunk and being like, yeah, let's me just pee on you.
Speaker 1: No, it's not gets you off.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not like, hey, you didn't nugget in my poop or anything like that either.
Speaker 4: No, strange but.
Speaker 5: She like one time we were at a party and we were all fucked up and for some reason one of your homegirls ended up peeing on you and I was watching.
Speaker 3: No, she wanted me to pee on her. Right, we were also in.
Speaker 2: Toxic and we watched it, and that was Did.
Speaker 1: It turn you on at that point? Or you're just like, yeah, I should pee on her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like whatever, have you guys ever been to a swingers club? Since you guys do do three somes?
Speaker 5: Oh well, we went to a sort of sex dungeon in Vegas.
Speaker 3: It was like a fetish party but no. I actually there's a club that they sent out emails for like parties and stuff that I've been wanting to go to, but obviously COVID it hasn't happened.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you're a mom now, and it's so hard for me to imagine you like summoning up that energy. Like, Okay, been a mom all week, It's Friday night, We're going to the sex club.
Speaker 3: Give me one drink and I will be Is that something totally off the table or.
Speaker 1: Is there no, no, no.
Speaker 3: If I had like a babysitter and you literally at this point, I haven't had a drink in like over three hundred and sixty five days, if you gave me like a.
Speaker 4: Droplet of liquor, are you saving are you saving your time to like have that first drink or are you just like there's just like no special moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like we haven't gone anywhere. If we were socializing amongst friends and some bar setting, iud totally have a drink.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, in my mind, it's like I don't drink anymore because I just haven't drink in so long. But like the other day, the podcast guests brought in like a three hundred dollars bottle of alcohol. So I took like a big ass shot, and as soon as it like sinks in, you're like, oh right, Like alcohol is very fun. Yeah, it's a good time.
Speaker 4: We're back here again.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, Like this is why you did this so much in your twenties, buddy.
Speaker 2: Uh And then but it doesn't like I'm just like kind of person.
Speaker 5: I never like, like I'm addicted to smoking weed, for sure, but I never think to like drink alcohol. Would never do it on my own, but I do see the value in doing it in like certain social experiences, you know.
Speaker 1: Makes everybody a little comfortable.
Speaker 5: I would never want to get sloppy, but I'll take a shot or two for sure.
Speaker 3: You know that's all I need to get a little sloppy right now, a little sloppy.
Speaker 4: Well, you know I'm available. You know I'll hang out with you and can get sloppy.
Speaker 2: Oh we got to go to the strip clubs.
Speaker 3: But not in La. But I feel like.
Speaker 2: I've been doing nothing out here.
Speaker 3: You like any strip cups here?
Speaker 4: I My thing is weird because I don't really frequent them because I worked in them so often. But so LA was not really somewhere that like, I I haven't been to somewhere here except for Sam's Club, which was like a total like other planet that I was like, everyone has to go at least once, Like it's just I have birthday.
Speaker 5: I want to go to the ship Clothes more often because I feel like it's a great way to socialize with a lot of the local drug dealers and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I like that goals.
Speaker 5: That means a lot to me. But also we used to like go to the club and like meet a girl and take her home.
Speaker 4: And now it's like, no, so you've taken home strippers or just girls in the club.
Speaker 2: Actually do we ever actually take home stripper? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I met a stripper in Miami and then she and I ended up becoming friends on Instagram, and like the last of them, we went out there again and we were like supposed to meet up with her and hang out, but it didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Has there ever been like somebody like that's come between you guys almost where it's like, uh, we can't fuck that person again?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 5: Oh well, there was like a girl that uh that she's friends with another porn star and like one night I was super fucked up on my birthday and she uh like ended up giving me head like when Lenna was like in the other room and that kind of.
Speaker 3: You were fucking like because you knew we were gonna hook up with girls that night, and so you just cars start doing it on your own. And I was like, hey, I know it's your birthday, but fucking wait for me.
Speaker 5: Who is this girl redacted? But either way, like that, it's just like I was too drunk. Like that's a big part of why I would never get that drunk again. I don't like the fact that I was doing that without even knowing that I was doing that, because like normal Adam is totally conscious of.
Speaker 4: What my girl is that just strenk or was that drinking and other things? Oh yeah, it was definitely Because then I feel like that's.
Speaker 1: When you like go to like, oh yeah, you don't remember things just like you.
Speaker 5: Coast like a couple shots. I'm not gonna do some crazy shit. I would never do like fifteen shots on a shit little blow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a demon. I'm a totally different person. It's like I want to get there.
Speaker 3: I just like I got tested every two weeks and I like want to see the girl's test. So now I'm just like, I'm just a germaphobe. But I'm like, don't I don't know you.
Speaker 5: Any spontaneous sexual encounter goes out the window once you start to really care about tests and you just refuse to wear condoms.
Speaker 4: So I think that's where people's misconception is, like because I'm being imporn, like you te like you work a lot, Like back when I was working, I was working like five days, seven days a week. Sometimes you're fucking a lot, So people don't think that, Like why do I want to fuck on my personal like on my leisure time with people that you're not safe, Like I want to be in this little bubble, like I'm gonna fuck all of you you're over there, and.
Speaker 5: If you're doing all the sex without condoms and scenes and then like you're gonna go fuck a regular guy with a condom.
Speaker 4: And your Yeah, this just doesn't sound fun. Doesn't sound fun? All right? Next, Card's Heart Romantic?
Speaker 1: Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 3: What it?
Speaker 4: What is the most romantic thing you've done for Lena LTP? What has he done for you?
Speaker 3: Romantic thing? Mommy Flowers on Mother's Day last year and I wasn't even a mother yet, Flowers all the song that was romantic because I wasn't a mom yet.
Speaker 1: You need this too that I'm.
Speaker 2: What Waring sweat right now romantic?
Speaker 1: Do you guys sext throughout the day and do you like sex?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I was telling him the other day that it's like, I can't send him a sexy nude photo because he's gonna think I took it from my only fans and he's not gonna like so you recycle the picture.
Speaker 5: This is insane because that's I would never think that, and it's so weird that you think that I would think that because I've never said anything like that to you ever.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I can.
Speaker 2: Use it, huh.
Speaker 4: So she can use the picture for you first, and.
Speaker 5: Then I just like, why would I. I've never been on your only Fans, so I don't know what is on there.
Speaker 3: Sex pictures on Twitter too, So I just like, you know, when I see a sexy picture you on Twitter, it's like that's Lena the socialite porn star.
Speaker 2: Like I'm my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I don't think I guess, okay, I'll send any more sexy pictures.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just I would never think that, And I think it's so strange that you came to that conclusion.
Speaker 3: Because I like, am talking to people and only fans, and they're like, I want you to take a picture for me, so like they're very specific. So I just figure like you might have that same attitude.
Speaker 1: That's why you just use the one that you don't send on there, but.
Speaker 4: The same because you know, we take like five pictures of the same thing.
Speaker 1: You're just like, you know, so it's a little different variations.
Speaker 2: But I would just never think of that. It's so weird that you thought that up.
Speaker 4: I just thought more of you describe something that turns you on about Lena.
Speaker 2: Your feet they're huge. I love big feet.
Speaker 4: Do you like sucking on toes?
Speaker 3: I like my toast sucked. I learned this recently, pres we've.
Speaker 2: Been trying to find some time to do that.
Speaker 1: Foot jobs are a great thing.
Speaker 4: I'm a foot kind of sturry myself, but the best thing ever is being in missionary and having in fact and having your foot in your mouth.
Speaker 3: It does drop good. There's like I love the dressages and there's like a lot of people all your.
Speaker 4: Nerve endings are there so it's like it's very like sensual.
Speaker 2: This girl I made me giving up job like.
Speaker 1: That sounds like sexy.
Speaker 2: She looks better than me. The penis was blurred out, but it's so good.
Speaker 4: Have you ever gotten a butt job?
Speaker 3: My only fans people are really requesting it. So we're gonna need.
Speaker 4: A foot job and anal. Guys don't need to really get to it. I don't need a director only.
Speaker 2: At the same time, I'm not trying not to clean my feet ever.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like we're doing a couples therapy with a Lexis Texas right now. I like it.
Speaker 4: Am I helping you guys out, and I'm gonna go home and go fucking the car?
Speaker 2: A low job in the car anal? No romance you get are fucked up?
Speaker 4: Did you guys fuck on the first day? Yes, at least I know that's honest. Like Texas really likes it.
Speaker 2: The first dude, are you are.
Speaker 4: You normally like an ass eater? Or is that she was just the one? You got that energy from her and you were like, that's the ass I want.
Speaker 5: I it was way more of an ass eater back then, just because I was sort of like ying crazy and thought that. When I look back at that, I'm just like, that is so unhygienic, Like.
Speaker 2: How the fuck how are you going to eat?
Speaker 1: It's pre covid.
Speaker 5: And this is before like like, once you get into porn, you really start like really thinking about the reality of what you're doing. It's like, it just seems so insane that I was like meeting girls at the bar and going home with them and doing anal Like that's that's great.
Speaker 4: But do you feel that way about taking girls home and like eating their pussy or is that something that you didn't do.
Speaker 2: I mean, most guys very like, you know, drunk as hell. I probably did do that, but yeah, the butthole.
Speaker 4: Is just extra extra ripe.
Speaker 2: It just seems gross to me.
Speaker 4: Now the shower happened before or no, it was just straight to it.
Speaker 5: That's so funny though, Is af a shower then they have to like keep their their face paint and hair out of the shower.
Speaker 3: I assume, you know, like I liked your little booty too.
Speaker 4: You know you have in the air here like just this a little hoe bath.
Speaker 3: That's what all that.
Speaker 5: You know, girls really do put on their fucking war paint to go out to the bar. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So his war paint doesn't turn.
Speaker 5: You on, Oh my.
Speaker 2: Guy, biological Yeah, I love a good palate.
Speaker 1: The laundry are naked.
Speaker 3: Do you like the lainge?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 5: I think that I'll like usually find a girl hotter if she has like underwear paintings or something on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just like he one time, like saw me in this like pretty long sun dress and it was like, oh, yes, I need it right now.
Speaker 4: It was like the sundress that gets your booty cheeks just like right, and it's just you know.
Speaker 3: Something about it was like even up to here, like it was totally covered on top, and he loved it.
Speaker 2: I think I just like shiny stuff.
Speaker 3: It wasn't shiny but you.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying that He's.
Speaker 3: Always like, why don't you wear that shiny off that the so and so has? And I'm like, that is the most uncomfor little shit ever.
Speaker 5: But I feel like as I get older, I started to notice that, like I'm very drawn to the like oil porn where they're all oiled up.
Speaker 4: It does make it that's like that old school I just heard, like, you know, seventies music in my head even though I was doing the oil and not in the seventies, but shiny, like I had so much oil put on.
Speaker 1: My body that I think that I'm like forever soft.
Speaker 3: I should try it more welcome.
Speaker 4: There you go, lights on or off.
Speaker 3: I feel like it to kind of be kind of dim.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: I think is good super bright because we know we have the lights with like you know you can turn it up down and.
Speaker 2: That's so crucial. How do that ever live without that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know, you know, giving or receiving.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm a giver.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm a giver.
Speaker 4: I think, are you lying? Not to believe you?
Speaker 2: We just give, give, give, give it back and forth all day.
Speaker 4: Have you ever given adam head while driving very.
Speaker 2: Early knowing each other, we've done it since I.
Speaker 3: Think you're d driving And that was a really bad time for us driving me. It was like a week two of knowing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 4: Actually everything's just up in the air.
Speaker 5: That was a very very pivotal night in us knowing each other, because like I had met her, we hung out a few times, we were feeling each other whatever, but then we hadn't hung out for a long time. And then I was with my friend and we had these two random ass girls with us and we went to the bar and I randomly see her, and I like very much, had to make the decision in my head, like, am I going to go home with this girl that I already no likes me and already let me eat her ass on the first.
Speaker 3: Date or I came with?
Speaker 2: Or am I going to keep trying.
Speaker 5: To fuck this girl that I just met who you know, it's new, but it's I don't.
Speaker 2: Know anything about it.
Speaker 4: It was a toss up.
Speaker 2: It was a toss up, and I ended up going with the easy, right right.
Speaker 4: So the right decision, the right decisions easy and the right choice.
Speaker 3: Throw you out of his balcony for real.
Speaker 2: Take me to the cecil. Did they weld those things closed?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. I haven't been up there, ever.
Speaker 2: You gotta gotta go there.
Speaker 4: What is a deal breaker for you in your relationship.
Speaker 3: Doing porn with other guys?
Speaker 2: Me doing form with other guys was poor.
Speaker 3: The other guy I would be very interested to watch that.
Speaker 2: You would not. It would shake your whole belief of like what you know of me.
Speaker 3: I know, but that's why I kind of just want to see it.
Speaker 4: Would he be giving or receiving in this fantasy.
Speaker 5: He got mad at me the other day because we're watching a movie and there were guys making out, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, she couldn't look, and I was like it was too passionate. I just like I feel, I just don't.
Speaker 3: It was all a Spanish too, so it was extra passions.
Speaker 4: You know, what is the dumbest thing that you've done to get somebody's attention?
Speaker 3: God, every time I put on heels, I feel like I feel stupid.
Speaker 2: You guys were her attention.
Speaker 3: But I mean this is also for you. This is for you to not to make that booty up.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did that so that you would think that she was not five to one.
Speaker 3: I am five one.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you were sure. I didn't think you were five to one, but I knew that you were, you know, pretty small. You're just like you're cute. Size this big, sexy, I like it, size, snack size, fun size, all of the sizes. All right, So your last card is a spade naughty question, which is a favorite here at Private Talk because we're all a little naughty.
Speaker 1: Have you ever made a woman's squirt.
Speaker 2: Yes, although now I think it is pe.
Speaker 1: Why do you think it's peanut, because that's.
Speaker 2: What Google says.
Speaker 1: But I think it's a mixture.
Speaker 4: I feel like, I feel like it's like a mixture of like you know, ejaculate and like a little pea, because I feel like, you know, sometimes especially the ones that go really far, it's questionable.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like it's crucial because you're pushing so far. Like I've seen somebody shoot across.
Speaker 4: The room before it real crazy. I got a party.
Speaker 2: I think porn squirt.
Speaker 4: They're just peeing, but like, well, they make you drink a lot of water to make it see, so it's clear. That's why I say, like, I feel like some of it is white.
Speaker 5: But there's a girl that I saw it for like a few months back in the day when I was younger, and like she like she would squirt most of the time that we had sex, but she would said that she would never orgasm, and she had never orgasmed with a guy, but she was squirt like every time, And honestly, it was just a huge pain in the ass because it was just like a it would leave a fucking pool in the bed like this. I'm not a squirter so our but shoots did pretty although we hooked up with a porn star girl one time. We scored all over our fucking couch and I felt like, as someone who thinks it's just pete, that was kind of weird.
Speaker 4: You're like, are you going to clean this?
Speaker 2: I get now with my cat pee's on the couch, How is this any different?
Speaker 3: Smelled a little better than cat pee.
Speaker 4: Oral sex slappy or.
Speaker 3: Clean slap, clean oral sex like no spit, no whatever.
Speaker 4: People are really like, you know, is that.
Speaker 3: Really a genre people like?
Speaker 4: I think some people don't even like it in there, like to give low jobs, which I think is crazy.
Speaker 2: Get them out of here.
Speaker 5: About with Lenna, I think that's the only time I ever gave you any sort of like blowjob critique is I was just like more spit, more liquid, and you were kind of like, this is.
Speaker 3: Like twenty sixteen before I had done any.
Speaker 1: So now you're spitting it up. I like to spit.
Speaker 4: This is the sound of spit to me turns me on, like to like it feels like it brings everything.
Speaker 3: Up a level.
Speaker 5: When you see like a really high quality like a tier blowjob on the internet, usually it's because they have like a giant water sloppy.
Speaker 4: Like spit flying kind of like kind of thing that to me is a little much. I feel like when it's like coming down and it's like you're gagging in like in your own thing, you know, I like it.
Speaker 2: It's so funny to.
Speaker 5: Think that, like normal civilian women think that a blowjob is literally just putting your mouth around a dick. No, it's it's about creating an apparatus of slop and saliva.
Speaker 4: And spit, like I want someone to pull your head back and forth until like you really like gag and you're like, I don't want to do this anymore, but I'm gonna do it because I wanted to come in my mouth really quickly.
Speaker 3: I'm get everywhere. We're gonna do again.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, any girl who's giving me head need to have a gallon of poland springs by her side, because.
Speaker 4: It's just you're not like the whole thing, you know, Yeah, that was the whole thing in porn. It is like sometimes you forgot that it was clean up under your chin. So you're you talk about eating ass. You ate her ass on the first day. Do you like your ass?
Speaker 3: Eaten.
Speaker 1: Sure have you eaten Adam's ass?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, plenty of times.
Speaker 2: I don't love it?
Speaker 4: You know, is there a certain place that you like that?
Speaker 5: I mean I don't personally. If we didn't do porn, I would never ask her to eat I sat.
Speaker 3: On my face, like the first New Year's we had together.
Speaker 5: All right, when I'm fucking blackout drunk, I will start doing different things.
Speaker 4: He sat on her face, isn't that?
Speaker 3: I feel like he was like testing me. He's like, would she do it?
Speaker 5: There's something like when you're drunk where you're kind of like torturing each other with sex, like.
Speaker 2: When you've been doing it long, so long.
Speaker 3: I was so new. I was like, what is he trying to write?
Speaker 4: Did you think he was trying to kill you by suffocating with this?
Speaker 3: Where we were like quick, okay, the balls, okay, okay, what is he doing?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I was the first ass you ever ate? Yes, at least I got.
Speaker 3: That, And you're the first person to eat my ass.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're got it first here for a private talk.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like it a lot.
Speaker 4: Spitter swallow, definitely swallow.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is.
Speaker 3: You're gonna spit her swallow.
Speaker 4: What am I spinning doggie or missionary?
Speaker 3: I like missionary and am sounds boring?
Speaker 5: It's the dog me then, also though, I mean missionary school. Though we did missionary the other day and I was like, oh, it's so intimate. And then I came inside her and she had.
Speaker 1: To get plan B and yeah, fucker, the plan be special.
Speaker 2: I never did that before, but I just had to let it go.
Speaker 4: What is your craziest booty call story?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm not gonna do this on right now, Like, what the lengths you went to to get this booty No, it's just.
Speaker 2: Like the grimy ass booty call type shit I can think of. I'm not gonna like.
Speaker 4: I feel like everything else. I think she's pretty like game. I don't think you know, you put a baby and heard it all. You know, she's she's fair game for it all. She's staying with you. You guys have a beautiful baby. It's like your twin. It's like a mini me of you.
Speaker 3: Like he's trying to forget this part of his life.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to. Like the first story that came to mind is like offended me. So I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: To you, how did it offend you?
Speaker 2: We have to know.
Speaker 4: Now you can't sprinkle these little things and then not tell us how you were afding.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll turn the story that I'm not even going to elaborate on into a question. Would you be mad or like?
Speaker 2: Is that? Is it wrong as a guy if.
Speaker 5: You sleep with a woman and then like almost immediately after she leaves, another woman comes over and is interacting with your penis while there's vaginal fluid from another woman on your penis? Is that like completely beyond the pale of what you're But you've sucked.
Speaker 4: Two people in the same day and didn't shower.
Speaker 2: Let's say two?
Speaker 4: Sure, I mean, okay, I am a different animal. So like in my college days, I definitely fucked two people on the same.
Speaker 1: Day and I may not or may have showered.
Speaker 4: No, no, but it did happen.
Speaker 5: No, kind of like gross that you're like having another girl come over and basically like unknowingly engaged with some other girls.
Speaker 4: She sucked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right after.
Speaker 4: Did you think in your head at any time that you were like, I probably should tell her, or it's kind of hot that I didn't tell her.
Speaker 2: No, I just thought, oh, this is so great, This is so hot.
Speaker 4: It turned you on even more.
Speaker 5: It was like, yeah, I like it, which seems weird now, I'm like that seems like really beyond the pale of like.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, let's see. Last question, mmm, have you ever had sex while someone else was sleeping in the room. I've definitely had sex with someone sleeping next to you in the bed, but.
Speaker 3: Like definitely colledge you like all share, you know, like two two bunk dorms and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely home and just sleeping in the corner something like that. Yeah. Probably.
Speaker 1: Have you ever fucked one of your friends?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 1: No, have you ever afflected friend's dad?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I ever fucked the woman who I had kids besides hers, so.
Speaker 3: I haven't met all my friends dad, So Dad, I guess I wouldn't know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, Well, thank you for playing truth with Texes.