Speaker 1: Coming here. We have on the city that changes the world.
Speaker 2: Cheers Rose with three things you need.
Speaker 1: To know for your Wednesday Rose that you got for us.
Speaker 3: So usually when you think of hands hope, it's to get rid of bacteria and germs. However, this recall is because of bacteria that is linked to life threatening sepsis.
Speaker 1: So hands so.
Speaker 3: Products from Dermait Industries have been recalled because of the dangerous bacterial contamination. As of posting, the companies said there have been no reports of infections or illness is connected to the recall, but they're still urging customers to look at what you have make sure it's not one of the affected products.
Speaker 1: So I put a list of.
Speaker 3: The products up YMSS radio dot com. But Dermurite also said in a press release, in healthy individuals with minor skin lesions, this product is more likely to cause local infections, which still is not great, but in immunal compromise individuals, the infection is more likely to spread into the bloodstream, leading to that life threatening sepsis. So just double check what you have because obviously that's product is sold everywhere and so across the US and Porto Rico.
Speaker 1: So just double checked the DC Fire.
Speaker 3: And Ems Department treated five patients early yesterday morning after a carbon monoxide incident at a cooking garage in northwest DC. Now, the first responders trace the issue to cruise using gas powered powerwashers inside of an unventilated parking garage. Yeah, I feel like what they were able to use big fans to clear the air in the garage.
Speaker 1: Which is back to normal now. But I saw that one like.
Speaker 3: And Maryland is in the bottom half of the new ranking, which I feel like is very unusual of the best states to live in. So personal finance site site Wallethub analyzed fifty one key indicators, including liveability, housing costs, income growth, education, and healthcare quality. Maryland rank thirty fourth in livability, with its highest rating in education in the health category, which pretty nice. But Massachusetts took that stop that top spot.
Speaker 1: New Mahal came in love.
Speaker 2: That makes is so expensive to live there is.
Speaker 1: That's true, that's true. That's just what the list says.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it. Those are the three things you need to know for the dice.
Speaker 2: I'm like, there's no like mass Jess, Maryland not that different. When it comes to like most stuff like that. Yeah, both expensive, we're both smart.
Speaker 3: Ms well, and that's where I both that Maryland came in thirty four.
Speaker 2: I mean, does it stock as expensive? Sure, but we're little America baby, not at all. Mass Jesus doesn't real quick.
Speaker 1: When I first moved here years ago, Eric was telling about like the restaurants. It's like, hey, there's this gas station in Gathisburg that has the best Mexican food on the planet.
Speaker 2: You're Luther whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it was one of those things. I'm like this, that sounds like a horrendous idea. Well, YELP just put out the best gas station restaurants in the United States, which, again that's a high risk harrd ward in most cases.
Speaker 2: I recently ordered from uh, I think someone's on Friday. I found out this place that we got pizza or something. It was a gas station restaurant. Yeah, yeah's good.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was in Gathisburg. Taco bar, alghero hope, I'm saying that right. It's right by like the Coles, it's like holes and the like the Jiffy Blue place. Yeah, they rank the ninth best gas station restaurant in America.
Speaker 2: But they do have they do have good food.
Speaker 1: The food's fantastic. It's really good tacos. Like it's really good. It's just you hear gas station taco and you go, do I want? Am I close enough to a clean restroom that if this goes south, I can be okay.
Speaker 2: But two Birds, one stone, you can get your gas and get some good food.
Speaker 1: It's really good, Like it's it's really really good tacos. But they list a bunch of these. The only one in Maryland is that one so grass To Taco Bar. But there's a place in Ozark, Arkansas called Hillbilly Hideout.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that that would be my stopping grounds.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: It's like she Alway's back here, dude.
Speaker 1: They got steak a Hillbilly hide Out. They got chicken fried seak, they got sirloin steak.
Speaker 2: Rip Okay, I bet I bet there. I don't know what like the liquor laws are in Ozark, but I bet you can like go get your like steak and then get your segs and some like Miller of Highlight for something. Keys down.
Speaker 1: It's America.
Speaker 2: Brother, Yeah, yeah, that's my journey on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: So, but if you're in Gaithisberg, it's right off of like two seventy, kind of like.
Speaker 2: S Yeah, and what's that called something highway?
Speaker 1: SA highway? Yeah, yes, yeah, it's right, but you wouldn't know, you wouldn't notice it. Legit is a gas station.
Speaker 2: Just take a lot at the first light and then it's right there and then if you need your oil change. That's why I like to go to the Love Through there because like that hot girl works there and she's really nice. She has like a snake tattoo on her neck.
Speaker 1: At least, like your taste in men is consistently your taste women. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I know she was like she looks like scary, but she was like great, she's so lovely. That's why I go. That's why I go. I'll say, gates a tucky, it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy you Gaethisburg for your oil and your myar Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I love my pharmacist. She's lovely, Pam.
Speaker 1: But you never tell me when you're there though.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to be like, hey, like hey, picking up my my ADHD meds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I come see skittles? I don't know something like that.
Speaker 2: I go every month, and on the way the way I leave, I always pass your house.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: It is weird, but.
Speaker 1: Always so weird.
Speaker 2: You're always in my neighborhood. You're never like, hey see each.
Speaker 1: Other every single day.
Speaker 3: You think it's weird that she's not stopping by your house when she picks up her mask like.
Speaker 2: Hey, like like, so if I go to at home, like I plan to go maybe this week and I get some Halloween to corm, I supposed to be like, hey, near your neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to come chop with me? Okay, yeah if I was, If I was in your neighborhood, not for the bar whishes down the street, that's can play different that that'd be different. I bet, hey, like, I'm gonna be around. Do you want to grab food or something?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: You like right after work and then I like race home.
Speaker 1: You also told me last week you followed me home and didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: I thought that I was behind you and then I went around you and you didn't even notice.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's low. Yeah, that's weird, though.
Speaker 2: That's not weird. Done, am I supposed to tell you what I'm doing? With my life all the time.
Speaker 1: No, but what Yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know how you can solve this problem if you shared your location.
Speaker 2: Nope, we tried and he he undid that and you're never getting it back. We're we're never doing that again.
Speaker 1: Because I was at the gym and he texted me get those gains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a joke. I want to see how mad you get?
Speaker 1: And that that was.
Speaker 2: I was like, so getting swollen sick? How is it?
Speaker 1: And I know what you're talking about, like, oh, you know, I'm at the gym right now.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, it's right outside, so you went to the gym.
Speaker 1: Cool, that's weird.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, you're a weird little beaver.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm roses agree with me, okay, can you hey, you know what, let's let's not I'm not doing that, do you won't. I'm not. I'm just saying like, I think that's weird. Like I think it's weird that you're like, oh, you're in my neighborhood. We should go get food. Even I just saw your is it okay?
Speaker 1: Hey chat real quick? Is it weird? Is it weird that sauce will go do errand less than like one hundred yards in my house and not be like hey in the.
Speaker 2: Area right after the show though, like.
Speaker 1: Nine nine three three eight attacks. In the meantime, everything celebrity Sauce has entertainment for her coming. What are yet for us?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to tell you all about Taylor Swiss new era intern John in your morning shows True An iHeartRadio