Speaker 1: I go right now there, Okay, I think that background chatting.
Speaker 2: Is good aboard mission ready, Okay.
Speaker 3: In March of two thy and twenty one, Barry and I were a part of a filming expedition in the Florida Everglades. I had before we went down there, I had been studying the topographical maps and pinpointing areas that I wanted to check. There is a lady by the name of Stevie b that lives two hours from there, so I was given her coordinates to go to and look to do pre scouting for us before we arrived. When she got to one of the areas that I had pinpointed, it was gated off, but it was originally set up as a campground. You had to hike about four tenths of a mile in and it opened up into a beautiful pasture that had palm trees fifty foot tall. It was set up with a couple of provinions bathrooms, and it was new. It even had like a small amphitheater in there. She walked down there and saw it, and this place is looking new. It was just like they built it and had it open for a short time and then for some reason unknown reason they put a chain across the drive to be able to get in there. She goes to walk back to her truck where she had to park out by a gravel road to hike in there, and there's two cars of wildlife officers there asking her what she's doing in the area. She's not authorized to walk back there, and that she needs to get in her truck and leave. It just seemed very suspicious. So when Barry and I got down to the one sixty eight Hours Expedition, that was one of the places that we went to, and we went at night and we be parked, and what we thought that what we would do is going there and just act like campers. And so we had packed in some hot dogs and buns and potato chips, and we thought we'd just go to the pavillion and sat there and cook those dogs and just act like normal people. We came in with thermals. We had several different people that were in charge of taking turns and keeping a thermal going on at the same time. And there were two times that Bradley Hatcher had spotted something given a heat signature, and then he would move and check our flanks to make sure nothing was coming up on our flanks, and he would go back and look at that heat signature and it would be gone. And then we noticed lights in the woods and all let Berry Browning take it from here.
Speaker 4: When we noticed the lights, I mean, honestly, I'd never seen any kind of orb or you know, you kind of.
Speaker 2: Try to talk yourself out that that's what it is.
Speaker 4: But it was just so obvious, and they wouldn't I'm gonna tell you about, you know, over a process of ice. They were there when we would we would get there, and they would be there when we would leave, and we would literally just get tired and have to go. But the first night, we tried to get them on every piece of equipment we had. I don't think we got them on the first night, do we We tried, and we maybe got the little snippets of it, and that was about it. We eventually got them on a night vision binoculars, and I think Stevie b also got them on that scout that fleer. If I'm not mistaken, I'm trying to think the best way to describe me. It's it's so obvious that that's what you know. We're out in the middle of nowhere there's one road possibly that anything could come down. It's a dirt road that we would be able to hear anything come down, and you know, sometimes there was one light. It seemed like as a week went on, I think that's when we kind of started seeing two and three lights out there. We would go toward the lights. They would actually go back into the woods. And that was done on numerous nights. And you also, and another thing, you got three or four people that go every night over probably four or five night period, and then we would carry two, three four new people every night, so every night everybody was seeing it, and new people were seeing it.
Speaker 2: The first time. They really moved a bunch at one time.
Speaker 4: They probably I don't know, one hundred yards in front of us of the woodline that starts.
Speaker 2: It just goes up the woodline and just kind of disappears.
Speaker 4: But we had already noticed two before that, and it's like that one disappears, you look back to where it started from, and I guess it's the one from before.
Speaker 2: I mean, one would would be back there.
Speaker 4: It went down a woodline to our right and actually jumped the road that we walked in on and then went down the woodline behind us UH at one point in time. That's how much it would move. There was a time when we were asking it to do stuff and I forget why we didn't get to do it a third time, but the two times that we asked it to do something, it did what we asked. I mean, it was just, yeah, it was just weird, very very odd. I mean I'd never seen anything.
Speaker 1: You were asking the orbs to do something? Is that what you were saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember. Yeah, And see that's it's been so long, which.
Speaker 1: Really made when I can ask some questions.
Speaker 4: Anytime Kerrie wouldn't I mean, wouldn't. It's like he wouldn't be you know, we'd go back and get him again. On D I think we ended up with I don't know how much flair put if. I think we ended up with around twenty seven or thirty minutes on the UH binoculars. But it's like he couldn't every night I would, you know, I would be amped up and animated about it. Now and I and I say this for Mark kind of let me run with trying to film it and do that stuff. And and Mark was constantly scant, you know, having making sure nothing was coming up from behind uh behind us, which you know, we got that we're looking at orbs and stuff, and we're also at times we're hearing stuff in the woods. Another another thing that happened as far as the orbs were concerned. But this is also an area that they set up a fake camp. It had a tent, I think it had. It had some audio recordings that they would play. I know one one was a baby crying and maybe the only one, I'm not I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: But they went and set up a little tent, you know, because this area is huge.
Speaker 4: M hm. So I had been talking to Zaski about the or you know, he's and uh, I'll I'm gonna admit this up for about asking. I was the one that actually made a comment one time before it all started. I was like, I don't know if mars Aski played as well with others. And I didn't mean that as a put down towards him, but I was serious. I just didn't know how I was gonna go along with and I got I get down there, and I know he takes some flat from some people, but I get down there, and that guy was boss of the wall. The whole twenty four to seven. He told us where we were gonna see him eventually see him in the woodline where we dig get some photos. You know, later on I was really surprised at by Marzaski. But we're out trying to and I'm trying to show him and we're standing right where the oars you know it. Of course it's going and it's moving, but it had been right in the spot where or right above the spot we're standing in. We're looking for footprints for Bigfoot, because Mark happened to notice that the soul had a lot different consistency there.
Speaker 2: It was more dirt than sand.
Speaker 4: And by the same time, something gets our attention in front of us, and I don't think it was no more twenty twenty five feet, but with a whole lot of foliage in front of us. In between us and it, there's just a there's a silhouette standing there. And by the time I noticed that he starts pointing at it. We had nothing, you know, we think we had we I don't have anything. We nothing to film with because we weren't, you know, even though we're down there to film a bunch at that point in time, we weren't really filming. I was just showing him, never dreaming anything.
Speaker 2: What happen like that?
Speaker 4: But uh, in the same exact spot where the world was traveling over, we both see a big foot. He ends up going around to our left trying to get to it. I think he broke the stick. He made it some kind of it was some kind of noise. My eyes looked that way and looked and then looked right back and it was gone. And I mean I told him I thought it. You know, I just able to hit the ground, because that's all thing could have done. I mean, it didn't disappear. I don't believe that. I think it just went straight to the ground, but that that sighting happened in the exact same place that we're at back at that same night.
Speaker 2: It's like the night before I'm filming oars.
Speaker 4: The next day I see bigfoot, and then that same night I say it, we're back filming orders again in that area. I mean it's a I mean, I guess you call it active, whatever whatever phrase you want to use.
Speaker 2: That it's an area that I mean, it's it is crazy the stuff that we saw up in there. But yes, back on the orbs and the questions, Christopher.
Speaker 4: Noel, I think it was was getting me to ask you questions, and it literally did. And I forget why we didn't get to a third, but we didn't ask it really enough to just for us to really believe wholeheartedly that that it was actually obeying. But it did. It did it twice in a row enough to make us wonder.
Speaker 3: I wasn't standing there when they went to asked the questions. The area we were in where it opens up, you had woods all the way around you three hundred and sixty degrees, and so I was really working with Bradley Hatcher that we need to keep our flanks cover because we were hearing things in the woodline and close to us, and our little base camp was right there at that previlon. So but one thing that Barry noticed there appeared to be a bright star right up above us, and it was really bright, and nobody noticed it to Barry pointed it out. He says, I want you to look up there at at that bright light up there, because there's just something that's not right about it. So we're all standing there looking up at this light, and all of a sudden, the light starts moving out of nowhere, and it starts changing colors, and it just starts slowly moving away. I remember Barry pointing up and going, I think that one up above of us is telling those three orbs in the woods.
Speaker 2: What to do.
Speaker 3: And I got chill bumps rent up and down me. There wasn't no running for the trucks. We were four tenths of a mile away from where the trucks were. We would have never made it back. But what was weird is every time we went back at night, we saw the orbs. And we were even taking new people with us so that they could see these orbs.
Speaker 1: And everybody was seeing them.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're getting everybody. It's just like Barry said.
Speaker 4: I noticed that people were saying that because I would get back, I would be so pumped about it, and I get excited and I'm talking, you know, faster than a lot of folks who even listen, and you know, really exaggerated about it. Uh, And I think, I don't know, I don't know cured, but I don't think Carey believe me. Well, I take it back, he believed me. He just he had to have difit proof. But yes, it was Ari. Why didn't he go sa man just.
Speaker 2: So much going on, I mean literally so much.
Speaker 3: You know, you had two different teams that were out, You had a base camp there was fifteen to eighteen people, and he was pretty much in charge of all productions and was running everything from base camp. Now care you did go out a couple of times he went out with a group of us. Barry was with us on that And this is what's strange. I mean, this place is ten miles back off any type of road. So we get way back there, we parked the trucks, we get out, we put on all of our surveillance equipment and get the cameras and getting ready to go in and check this area out that looks good on the maps. We get in there, we hiked about fifteen minutes, and then all of a sudden, Barry got sick physically stomach tight, being sick. And it was almost immediately another lady that was with us len same thing happened to her. Those were the only two people that were affected. But it was just really odd. Everybody was feeling fine going in and then just at almost the same time, within a minute apart, those two get physically sick.
Speaker 1: How long did y'all stay sick, Barry just for a minute or two.
Speaker 4: No, I mean no, I mean we got back and I had I mean, in all honesty, I was straight to the bathroom and it was it was a hour, a couple hours.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice it so much after that, So could.
Speaker 1: I ask some questions? Oh yeah, so you may have said, what color were they?
Speaker 2: The orb is a bluish white color.
Speaker 3: But they would they would change colors a little bit.
Speaker 2: One of the sky blinks different colors.
Speaker 4: One thing I probably say about that is I've been watching those lights, and for I noticed them, honest the goodness, I noticed them out big footing with people. This when I first noticed them, I got I recorded them, I took pictures of them. I was told when I say this, I was told by an individual that supposedly knew or or had been messed with by the government for stuff that he had released.
Speaker 2: And I just asked about it on the pocket. Had got to know me from anybody?
Speaker 4: Asked some about on the podcast, said you ever see lights in the sky that orbit like a star. They don't so much necessarily zoom.
Speaker 2: Across the sky. I said, they'll actually move.
Speaker 4: A little bit while they're at or everything, you know, just like a normal star, so they kind of they'll kind of blend in except for the fact that they blink different color lights. Everybody's probably like, well, how does everybody everybody else see it?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 4: I mean I've showed it to a lot of folks that honestly, it mystified me that when they just kind of downplayed it.
Speaker 2: And walked off.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know, warps in the woods, how big would you say? The lights were like big as a basketball or.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say basketball, but you know we're at a distance from it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know, seemed to light up the area around them, like it was shining to the ground.
Speaker 4: I remember when it would hide behind the trees and I would find it, and I would say, I'm finding it because it's glowing back.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: You could it would get behind the tree and you could see the trees behind it because of it's like so that and that's how I was finding it, because it would move or you would move and you just get a slightly different angle and you could. I mean, I did it to myself. I barely moved, didn't realize I moved, and bought myself from seeing it thinking that, and now I'm thinking that disappeared. You know, you moved, you know, back the other direction and then you catch it the last night.
Speaker 2: Martin didn't see this the last night.
Speaker 4: And I'll give Christopher Noel credit this for pushing the envelope on the night that we had nobody to watch the back kind of nerve wracking. But we went towards, you know, towards the lights last night. We're gonna be able to do it whatever. We would go towards them. And that light looked like and I know this is gonna sound crazy, I'm just telling you what it looked like. And if people saw the footage that were there, they said they saw the same thing. That thing looked like it backed up into a little rectangle made of limbs with leaves on it, you know, vegetation, and just eased up a little bit. And then it's almost like it just sat just almost like it was parking itself.
Speaker 2: On a charger for you know, a phone or something like, you know, similar to that.
Speaker 4: It was so weird, it I mean, but you know it, and I just I don't think we went a certain ways to it, but I think we got all got to a point of you know, once it got part and was just sitting there. You know, how much closer do you get to it with? You know, I'll be honestly, and I've done it with bigfooting in areas that I like to look at where I live. I'm big on trying to be respectful in their areas. It's like I don't over recording areas.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I do certain things sometimes would probably call crazy, but I mean I will. I'll talk to them while i'm you know, while I'm there, and I think it works.
Speaker 1: What gave you the idea to talk to these things and ask them to move? And where did that come from? I mean, it sounds like you have experience with this before. I would have never I would have just sat there with my mouth hanging open.
Speaker 4: I honestly think that was more of just on the cuff, two or three of us going back and forth.
Speaker 1: And you verbally said go left, go right.
Speaker 4: I forget exactly, you know, I forget exactly what I asked it, but yeah, I mean it it would be something. I know when we asked him to blink, I think I was asking it to you know, because it was pulse like at times, or and it may I may have asked you to blink.
Speaker 2: I may have asked you to do something else.
Speaker 4: But I mean because I know Chris Christopher Noel was just besides himself when it when it actually did it. And I don't know how the lights and the skies, I've seen them, y'all. I'm gonna go home from here and and I promise one y'all call me and I'll go get you two or three of the lights and the skies right above my damn house.
Speaker 2: They're there.
Speaker 4: Anybody can see them, I think sometimes I don't know.
Speaker 1: So you've seen it before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I videoed them in the last week or two. The ones in the sky, yeah, I ain't show you on my phone, butting around not anything not. And that's why I caught like lights to you know, in the sky orb I'm probably I'm referring to, you know, something kind of closer to the ground.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm sure it's a lot smaller. You don't really know.
Speaker 4: But of course the stuff in the sky has got to be a greater, much greater distance away than the orb is.
Speaker 1: But well, I know y'all got a lot of footage of the woods, you know, looking for the skunk ape. Dang gum man, this is the story. Did it not make you kind of go forget this bigfoot stuff, that I'm really seeing something here? I mean, it would me, oh but for years ago anything y'all walk in the woods and see all these orbs and strange things going on, but that would consume me.
Speaker 3: We we all we felt like we were having bigfoot activity there at the same time because we were capturing images thermal images in the wood right at the woodlight, right where it's and and then you would move and go back to look at it and it'd be gone. But getting back to the orbs, one thing that was really interesting was we had about thirty minutes of night vision footage of it, and so I started going through that footage and one thing that we didn't notice with the naked eyes at night, we would see it changed colors, but the night vision camera was able to pull out more detail. And it looks like a ball that's swirling, like it's got swirls in it and it's and it's just swirling around.
Speaker 4: And when you video, when you video the lights in the sky and that maybe hides them together when you video, they don't look like they're swirling when you're looking at them, but when you look at the video you took, they looked they look like they're doing it certain type of swirling and then maybe high again.
Speaker 2: I really don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like when you shine a when you pouring a camera at a computer screen at blinks. Yeah, because the computer screen is flicking up images like a camera does at twenty four frames per second or whatever, and when you put a camera on it, it's taking images at twenty four frames per second and they're not SYNCD, and that's why you can see the stuff swirling.
Speaker 3: But but the thing about it is it was a totally it's a totally different look.
Speaker 2: It's gonna y'all gonna say, you know, how could it not be? But I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not for sure it's gonna be featured, so to speak, in the one sixty eight. I don't think. I'm kind of kind I'm kind of thinking that it may. It's probably gona get mentioned and briefly shown, and but being that it's actually not what we were so to speak, down there to look for, maybe it won't make it.
Speaker 2: I'm not I don't know that for sure. I haven't asked here.
Speaker 4: I talked to carry a text uh and messengers the last couple of weeks, I haven't. I didn't been asking about it. So it's nothing that he said. It's just I got I don't know. That's just the feeling that here, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, is anybody else here blown away by them? Barry? It's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Like the sky.
Speaker 2: You said they ordered it like like stars.
Speaker 1: I mean, how far up do you think they were? Maybe?
Speaker 2: I guess what do you think? I don't think it was as far way as a star.
Speaker 4: But you know how if you have a lot of UFO footage, you know they'll venture go back and show you how stuff is moving faster or slower, and it's closer or further away than they lead you to believe. When they of course the different size than the star. But I think but they're just far enough out to where they did they just kind of blend in with stars.
Speaker 2: I remember looking at the sky.
Speaker 4: I mean I was a kid, I mean I've always been a night I can remember walking the neighborhood at night and doing nothing but just we had nothing, nothing else to do with looking at the stars, and there was nothing like this in the sky when I was kid, We're gonna die. At least we got the old story out talking. Yeah, I've been seeing the lights in this guy. Like I said, for I really started, you know, I did the bigfoot thing, pitting back and learning a lot to listen to everything I could get my hands on, and then maybe five years ago, started really getting into doing it out, going out and doing it and that, and honestly, it would be nice that you you you literally spending all night trying to, you know, get a bigfoot to scream back at you, and you nothing happens, and sooner or later I just noticed them and I kept watching for him.
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think they're just over where I was at, or just over the floor or where I live, or just over floor.
Speaker 2: And I think they're all over everywhere. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've literally been riding down the road looking at one and it was and I call it acting up is what I would refer to it to a dance girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I'll say that thing acting up.
Speaker 4: And I would literally be looking at other cars like, how do y'all not see that? I mean, you know, it would just be barely, you know, not that far above the horizon at certain times, so obvious to me.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if people just don't look. I don't have good eyesight.
Speaker 4: I mean I can hear it, but I do not have good I mean, I wear contacts, and most time I'm fighting with them because they're dry.