Speaker 1: Oh better that are.
Speaker 2: M hm. Trigger Warner.
Speaker 3: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listener's discretion is advised. Howdy folks, your host double jback here, coming at Live slash Live from my studio slash RV dining room located directly inside America. Once again, that's your host of Operation GCD JJ vance here and more notably not the Vice President. Thanks again for joining me here tonight, folks of the interwebs, Gill GCD. We've had a few programming alterations for tonight's evening, and we've had a few technical delays, so appreciate you all bearing with us. Got a like a lot of you folks at the interwebs. Got a real barn burner here on deck for you all tonight. I got guest Julie the Cosmic Peach back from maternity leaves, so to speak. Welcome back to Operation GCD. Man for the very first.
Speaker 4: Time, Yes, very first time.
Speaker 2: Oh speaking of sending difficulty. Sorry about that, man, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Not only is it my first time, I'm already getting kicked off.
Speaker 2: You're at it, you're at it, You're out of control.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me though, glad to be here.
Speaker 2: As known as Yes, I agree with Benjamin Selina's here as known. You're well known for your bee hole references, and there'll be plenty of those. I have no doubt there.
Speaker 4: Will be plenty of beehole discussion tonight.
Speaker 2: Also joined me here, fellow scotsman here, B C. Wallace, and fellow Oregonians. Is that what they say in Organs Oregonians there, welcome back to Operation GCD.
Speaker 5: Sir, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: What's new?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I apologize my pardon me, sir, I apologize, man, I was making a smart ass remark about being back from attorney leave. What's new at the Cosmic Peach Podcast?
Speaker 4: Oh uh yeah, I mean I got some shows already posted that people can go check out. I've been, you know, trying to get back into saddle after taking some time off. But yeah, it's it's still.
Speaker 2: Up and get out on. That's taking some time.
Speaker 4: Off, right, Yeah, it's hard to podcast when you're tans busted, wide open, but you know I'm.
Speaker 2: Back here the whole reference of the evening. First, yes, nice, last one second, and I thank you mam and apologize. B. T. Wall's Truth and Shadow Podcast there. I gotta get Hey, I gotta get my ship to get here, Bud. What's over there?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 5: Nothing really new. I mean, I'm just doing some dives on the algorithm, predictive programming, things like that. So you can find my shadow shorts about the algorithm on my podcast with the Shadow Podcast, where I else do interviews different people.
Speaker 2: You were describing a show. I do frequently tune into your show, sir, and you were describing the show I apparently missed. Perhaps it's a newer one than I am not here too familiar with. H Can you remind me a game? We were talking offline about a show.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we were talking about I had an interviewed a guy named Jeffrey Smalden. He had spent quite a bit of time going to prisons and talking to serial killers, and we did one on John Wayne Gasey. So it was a pretty pretty interesting dive in really interesting many character.
Speaker 2: That is very interesting and relative to tonight's discussion, Julie and I were gonna do a ed gay in discussion. Then she went ahead and had a baby that day and canceled on me. How dare she? We're we doing a lot of that tonight and I'm not gonna lie to you when I was, you know, in one of my takes on that gun. He seems like a kind of a gayzy character amongst his community as far as being well liked. And he's always doing like magic shows and stuff for the kids, you know, kind of clown not a clown, but kind of clown like Jester like, if you will. And that's gonna be some of our topic here tonight. And last but not least, uh, the other JJ. This dude's out there trying out JJ. Mean, while I respect it, Sarah, I will have none of it. Welcome back to Operation GCD. There, Jacob j host of Rise to Liberties.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, yes, sir, thank you so much for having me back. And hey, like I said, with the JJ thing, I gotta try man, you're out there second.
Speaker 2: I respect, I respect, I respect the attempts. But how dare you, sir?
Speaker 7: That's all?
Speaker 2: What's with the Rise of Liberty podcast? Sir?
Speaker 7: Well, right now, I'm actually in the middle of a deep dive of the West Memphis three.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: That's that's a big thing.
Speaker 7: I've I've got a couple of shows coming up with William Ramsey. Uh, with you know, the West Memphis three. Uh, this is a case that I kind of feel some personal attachment to because you know, the lie that these boys were just picked on because they listened to heavy metal and wore black T shirts and stuff, you know, and there are people like that out there, you know, but they don't commit ritualistic murder.
Speaker 2: So I you mean to tell me that this was not part of the Satanic.
Speaker 7: Panic, Well, it definitely was the Satanic panic. That was definitely planned, and.
Speaker 2: Uh you're of that panic, sir. I hope you realize this, right right?
Speaker 4: Still going I agree though, it's like not everybody who shops a hot topic cuts little boys penises off, you know what I'm saying. It's like, this is not Those two things don't always go together, right right?
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's uh, that's what I'm going with. And also, of course, you know, I'm looking at doing a review of the most recent John Wayne Gacy, uh draw Dramau series that came out on Peacock, The Devil in Disguise, because of course, not a single point in that did they mention Philip Paskey and I have a I have a more major.
Speaker 4: The like The Clown and the Candyman stuff, right, Coral and all the fucking Heat Network stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, that's weird, sir. We were just talking about John Gacy. So that's the There'll be some good discussions we can get into tonight as well. And I'd like to hear your thoughts on Westminis three. I don't think for a moment see what you're what you're pointing on is what I think is part of the larger operations of this panic. We're in this propaganda machine. It's not just the actual convincing of the panic gets the spin around matters such as high profile crimes. We see it there with the West Memphis three. Them boys did something. I'm not saying they were solely responsible. In fact, I think there's a lot more to it in fact they did. However, get Damien Echles was interrogated and it's videotaped and unvailable on YouTube. He does know, in fact, details of the crime that only the killers and police should know, right, Do that with what ch will As far as calling them innocent, right.
Speaker 7: Right, right exactly? And you know, I kind of have a hard time with somebody who is innocent and also happens to be best friends with Johnny Depp, you know, and somebody that also total coincidence creates right, right, total coincidence, somebody that also recreates Aleister Crowley pictures. You know that that person clearly does not have any knowledge.
Speaker 2: Of the occult, absolutely not, all right? And Damien Eckle's name is real name, dude, who is his daddy? And what does he do? We're not playing that game. Well, we're playing that game tonight, just not with him, but perhaps in the future. But I thank y'all, all three of you all for joining me here tonight to gil GCD, and you folks of the interwebs here as well joining us. I have one quick plug for myself speaking of Satan, Satan shit uh tomorrow and I got a Saturday Night Satan double feature of well Operation GCD Thursdays on Saturday at nine thirty pm Eastern Saint Times. The Anatomy of the Satanic Panic and again West Memphis three comes at a very interesting time in that panic. In fact, we are still panic folks, so you know, beware. But that is the life and crimes of muppet Mikey, you know, the man behind the sye op in his pal ted Gunderson.
Speaker 6: There's thousands of Americans out there. By the way, I've been shot with a laser beam twice.
Speaker 2: Careful, folks, they got ted twice.
Speaker 4: Stay vigilant, so they got him right in his bee hole too.
Speaker 2: It was awful, tragic bee hole shot. I understand. So where would you folks like to kick this conversation off tonight? Would it be ed Guin? We'll do it chronologically speaking, as far as satan murder goes, that's before the term satanism, but it has all the hallmarks of anything we would call ritual satanic murder Post nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I could open us up with a couple of points here if if that's cool with you.
Speaker 2: Guys, of course, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like a pop culture thing within the last couple of years. The guy Ryan Murphy who did American Horror Story. Also before that he did Glee, and you know with Glee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I apologize, I apologize. I'm not familiar with this Ryan Murphy character. Per se. Did you just tell me he did American Horror Story and then Glee?
Speaker 4: No, he did Glee first and then he did American Horror Story.
Speaker 2: So that Glee might be more of a scary show. He did. Then I'm not sure what this is a weird dynam It's weird.
Speaker 4: Right right, So listen, I got a whole fucking theory going on here about this guy. So he does Glee, and a lot of the people involved with Glee end up dying in mysterious ways. It's like final Destination Glee.
Speaker 2: You know that familiar you're talking about, right, And so then.
Speaker 4: He goes on to make American Horror Story, a lot of conspiracy candy within almost every season of American Horror Story, Thank you, Brent, I see your comment there. And then he goes on now to make serial killer shows on Netflix. So first it's Glee, then it's American Story. Now he's doing these series called Monster. The first one he did was about Jeffrey Dahmer. The second one he did was a about the Menindez brothers. Now the third one has come out and it's about ed Gian And I find it very interesting that he is choosing these specific killers to do these series on because they're all mentioned in Program to Kill, even the Menindez brothers, it's like their dad was raping on them. They went crazy and killed, raping on them kids, you know what I mean? Yeah, right, So it's like he chooses Jeffrey Dahmer oddly enough, the Menindez brothers and now at Gean, who he calls like the godfather of all serial killers.
Speaker 2: And so you know, if I may add some of that some to that, well, hold on a sec I'm gonna rewind there. First of all, excellent comment. There's there about the satanic cold activity and around the Bridgewater triangle, if you will, uh, not only is the we're speaking of cannibals tonight, kid dedling cannibals allegedly with that guy in right, amongst other things, serial psychopathic serial killers, Believe it or not. I knew a kid, did it?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: I met him, a kid edling, cannibalistic, psychopathic serial killer who was once imprisoned within the same area there in the Bridgewater State Mental Hospital. And then he was I think he was. But I have a theory that he's been used as a recruiter of sorts for a cult activity with all these kids. He was in a lot of kids stuff and they just kept letting them out, you know, amongst other things. This is usually before I met him, came face to face with him right right there in Cascade County Jail, pure evil. He may or may not have served me a human meatburger. Also the year prior at the hearty is that probably did happen. But today in that same Bridgewater State Mental Hospital allegedly and I do stress the term allegedly since my old stalker and want to be pr rep Buffalo Jared Revisa if you I'm familiar with them miss him in the introduction here he goes, that's Buffalo Jared in the in the concept of this whole buffalo bill from Silence of the Lambs and whatnot, or as I call him, Buffalo Jared. Uh, that actually originates with ed Gene right, Yes.
Speaker 4: So ed Gian was the inspiration for Silence of the Lambs, Psycho and the Texas Chainsaw massacre supposedly right, So he How bad do you have to be to inspire not one, but three horror movies about you? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: So yeah, but is he a fall guy? He is?
Speaker 4: So that this is the thing and we can get right into it if you want.
Speaker 2: What do you have? I mean, man, what do you just know? Are you familiar with the tales of ed Gean this new Netflix documentary or this Brian Murphy character. It seems like a dark son of a bitch. She knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I'm definitely familiar with Ryan Murphy and definitely familiar with ed Geane.
Speaker 2: You knew him. Did he serve your human meat burger? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, very very much.
Speaker 5: Might not have been born.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, no, he he actually died before I was even.
Speaker 2: Born, so maybe his son served human human be burgers. He did live though to the eighties though. Check this out him interviewed the guy right and by Maser, another character amongst all these kind of true crime serial killers. As you were saying, you know, telling these tales of like Ryan Murphy's doing the you know, specific tales dom or et cetera, et cetera, we got that character. Damn it. I've done lost. Is okay, it'll get back to me here in a second, Go ahead, sir, I've done lost. I'm stuck him up at World. He's involved in all that new the new Netflix stuff though, as well, around to Tom O'Neil and Ship Danny Castelliro's project It'll Come the Octopus yeap. So it's interesting always who tells us these tales there right now? Is the guy who is uh do you know what I'm talking about? Julie who who interviewed ed Geen in prison there and them tapes like you know, late seventies. Maybe it's the filmmaker.
Speaker 4: Sure, actually, but they got it. They they put something kind of like that in the Netflix show, but it was actually not true at all, which I'll get into later.
Speaker 2: But jumping the jumping the gun here, No.
Speaker 4: You're not the gun. It's just yeah, they didn't put it in right in the show. They made they like conflated some ship.
Speaker 2: But yeahx tale of not putting it in right right? Yeah? Does that is that a subtle b whole reference?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, kidding, right, well, you know, so they say ed Gian uh you know he was. He collected body parts. He had like a nipple belt and like a human face mask, and he had human hand gloves. He ate out of skulls, like he ate his fucking cereal out of fucking skulls, and shit body suits, right, he had bodysuits. He had like dehydrated vulvas in like a keepsake box, and you know he would just dress up in his mom's fucking underwear and put dried out volva on his penis and wear it around. And he was a sixth son of a bitch allegedly, right, But it doesn't mean you can be a six son of a bitch and still not actually have murdered anybody.
Speaker 2: There, you me a six on a bitch for sure, I told right there with you, ma'am. And he could be part of a larger network and fall guy, which is often when I the pattern of behavior I see around all these high profile quote unquote satannic murders, homicides, ritual sacrifices, serial killers, is there's a larger network of folks arounding a quote unquote fall guy that seems to take the rap for everything.
Speaker 4: Well, he seems to be simple minded a lot like Henry Lee Lucas, And so I have seen with Henry Lee Lucas, like how they do this playbook of sure, let Henry take the fall for all this shit. Doesn't mean he did it though, And well he might have killed his mom or whatever they say he killed like his mom and his girlfriend, but he didn't fucking kill thousands like they said, Like.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what I'm saying, yeah, exactly. Well again it goes back to the evidence. You can dance Henry Lucas around America and had him claimed six hundred some odd murders, or you could provide some evidence he's connected to any of it, right, show he was even in the town when it had courage, showing me he's in proximity to such a situation.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, though, is like with ed Gee, and sure he's a sick, depraved individual. Yes, he was grave robbing, Yeah he had a weird crush on his mom, But did he murder anybody?
Speaker 2: You knows, he probably he probably fucked a lot of corpses. That doesn't mean he murdered anybody, right.
Speaker 4: Right, That's what I'm saying is like, Okay, yeah, he's into some sick, fucking, weird, fucking necro shit, but I don't know if that means he actually like they say he killed his brother, even in my own Yeah, okay, you're speaking not you know the rest of the panel, but I think, uh, you know, his mom was involved in this satanic cult, right, generational Satanism, and uh you know they say his brother he killed his brother. His brother could have died, you know, as a result of some old this bullshit. But uh, you know, there's no evidence of him actually murdering anybody. I think he was like the finisher guy, a lot like they.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, Okay, I've considered that he's WinCE in the wolf.
Speaker 7: So so what's really interesting, Uh if you go back and read through some of the newspapers at the time, or you go back and read through you know, the Central State Hospital documents or anything like this. Anytime Ed is actually asked about the murders, he says that he can't remember any of them.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, allegedly he only killed two people and so, but he was caught with all these body parts. So I mean, at the very least he was at least guilty of gray browbing. At least, in my opinion, he definitely was. However, the murder thing, I agree with Julia. I mean, there's there is no evidence directly, uh, and that this is long before you know, DNA evidence. Obviously. They just assume you have a woman strung up like a deer gutted in your garage and you're the one guilty of it. It does look bad, It does look really bad.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it makes you look like shit. Actually, when you have somebody you.
Speaker 2: Know, used to say someone didn't plant that. He used to say something, but the dead lady's body. I'm not saying her body wasn't there. I'm just saying he's to say that.
Speaker 4: Ed, I mean was there.
Speaker 2: And I guess you don't have a fancy nickname for him Wisconsin cheese.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I mean they called him like the ghoul of Plainfield and stuff like this. You know, I'm notorious for coming up with my own monikers, which give me a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really enjoy your nicknames for these characters.
Speaker 4: Could be the dehydrated volva killer, you know.
Speaker 2: But so the thing about him an acronym in there, maybe.
Speaker 4: He will, I'll, you know, give me a minute, it'll come to me. It's like, you know, when I'm not thinking of it, it'll happen. Right, It's like magic.
Speaker 2: But you I think you hit on a good point if we can start whoa calm down chronologically speaking, regarding his mother being involved in some sort of generational activities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think, yeah, he those bodies were actually at the house, right that, I think that they were actually there. But the thing is is he could be like the weird finisher guy like Gacy or something. They drop bodies off at his heath. They only got a confession out of him after they like knocked his fucking block off. The sheriff like beat him.
Speaker 7: Investigator. Yeah, the lead investigator beat the hell out of him, which was really interesting. Personally. I believe he's a he's a victim of d I D. You know, he was programmed basically under like MK ultra mind control programming, which is why he can't remember doing it because he actually wasn't the trigger man, although they weren't. Actually I believe the one hardware store owner was shot. I believe, so yeah, he wasn't the trigger man, is what I'm trying to say. And that's, in my opinion, why he can't remember for the murders, and he's got these chunks of time missing, because that's that's a very standard side effect of programming, is not being able to remember these things.
Speaker 4: One hundred I completely agree with that. And it's like he is simple minded JJ's it's like he's he's the Forrest Gump of fucking serial killers.
Speaker 2: And because look how look at the impression he's left on our society at in our media. Everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So you know what's weird is everyone loved him too, Like he was he was like all the rage in the town. Like I actually haven't seen the newest ed game thing on Netflix, but you know they they kind of portray him as like one where girls didn't like him and the townspeople kind of thought he was like this recluse and an idiot. They might have, but I mean from all accounts, everyone said that they loved him. I mean he even babysat for people in the town.
Speaker 5: You know, the same as John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a I get the Gaysey impression all day. He's known as a jester. He would entertain the children with magic shows. I mean that's very much the same kind of community like character that Gaysey had or reputation.
Speaker 7: Which makes him perfect for a fall guy.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, he And you know what else makes him a perfect fall guy is like he's he lives with his mom. You know, it's like he's a gentle, gumpy kind of like town folk.
Speaker 2: He's super gumpy, simple guy. He's connected here right as far as again, and like he like what what was known about serial killings or you know, just you know, a very aggressive homicide. Prior to I mean, I know there was some I'm just saying this really redefined Like there was the Axe Man of New Orleans, there was the texar Canus situations there in the late forties. I'm just saying there's there was incidents of a mass occurs previous to this, but this redefined massacres.
Speaker 4: This guy, well yeah, and you know his depravity, uh kind of redefined depravity. You know, when they bust into this guy's house, it's on a whole other level. I mean, he chainsaws some bitches whole like from tit's to you know, crap.
Speaker 2: You know, I saw someone someone died just like that in studio six six six there Dale was watching.
Speaker 4: I mean, there are pictures of this stuff. You should you should the crime you should pull those up.
Speaker 2: We don't do.
Speaker 4: It. Do it the crime, the real the real crime scene. Because I'm telling you you guys like the the human face masks and the hand gloves and the skull balls and all this stuff. Right, it's it's it's unprecedented.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it was incredibly odd for the time. Although I mean there were many there were.
Speaker 2: Many today, right, Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean maybe not for Portland.
Speaker 7: I mean there were many serial killers before then. You know, the one that always comes to mind late eighteen hundreds is bel Gunnis. You know, she was a woman, which is odd enough for a serial killer of any time, but she yeah, allegedly, but she would lure traveling men into her uh, into her farmhouse, you know, offer them room and board, you know, a hot bill or whatever, and she would do away with them HH Holmes style and they were just never seen from again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's talk about a JH. Holmes was a fucking psychopath too, right, I mean did don't all of these like reek of occultism to you? Though? Like, think about this, right, there's a lot of occult ship going on with Jack the Ripper. There's even stories that somehow, like Helena Blovotsky and like Aleister Crowley were somehow involved with Jack the Ripper. And then you have like the Torso murderer, the whoever hacked the fucking tits off the Black Dahlia. Uh you know this is all you know, this is all before ed Gian though. So I agree with Jacob that's not like serial killer was new, but he did some depraved ass ship that made a name for himself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's kind of like Columbine to school shootings. You know, there were school shootings before Columbine, but Columbine was the thing that put it on the map for everyone and that game.
Speaker 2: Because even there was Mississippi due there was Jones Arkansas. I can refuse the school shootings.
Speaker 4: But like with edgiean uh, you know, like let's just take for example, Jack the Ripper. Okay, what do he do? He stabbed a couple of bitches, you know, molested them a little bit, did whatever he was. I just you know, the depravity comes in where it's like, yeah, Jack the Ripper, he was slicing in dice in some hoes, but he wasn't wearing their faces around. Okay, this is like some new shiit.
Speaker 7: What's interesting though, the the reason I think this is is actually because of the aftermath because at the time when they were pulling all the stuff out of his house, there was like a literal circus outside, like people were scooping up dirt and selling it. Like there there was a whole like economy built around the house, which is why the house actually ended up, uh mysteriously burning down because the townfolk didn't want the house to be you know, some murder tour or whatever. And I kind of agree with him, like if it wouldn't have burned down, it would have like it would have turned into a horror.
Speaker 4: A museum, right, yeah, a museum.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But here's the deal. Once the house is gone in nineteen fifty eight, the law enforcement destroyed all the other evidence as well. So therefore, you know, he's not gonna he's in a loony bin. Right.
Speaker 7: Some of it actually is still in museums all over the country. You can find pieces, although any of the body parts and you know, the nipple belt stuff like that is long gone for sure.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, and I'm tracking, sir, I was. I apologize. Let me readdress my statement and actually be a segue in our next next portion of this conversation. So I appreciate that the evidence they had, the physical evidence against Guide and which were basically consisted of like a receipt from the hardware store, right right, they said, poof that went the way of Houdini in nineteen fifty eight, no more, what was it? So what was the story on that? So I guess we can do is bad story here? You all tell me, you want to do backstory? Do you want to do evidence? Which one? You go? Which one? Which one? First?
Speaker 5: Look at his real quick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, we should probably start with his mom.
Speaker 2: To you, man, you're the guy of collegist, you're the expert on.
Speaker 5: You might as well start with his mom.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's a great one.
Speaker 2: That one coming got me.
Speaker 4: Maybe that should be his moniker ed there you go, there, you go there. You know, I'll let b T go if he's got some stuff on the mom because I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of this guy until JJ said something pre show.
Speaker 4: With me, Well maybe Jacob can jump in.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he had a weird crush on his mom. You know, he would wear her fucking bras and stuff around. She was she was like the mom from care okay, but like the real life version of that person.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: It was a straight up Oedipus complex, like through and through.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's like, you know, he want he loved her as you know you would love your mother, but it was it went beyond that because it was like she didn't want him to get married, she didn't want him to have sex, she didn't want him to have children. It was kind of just like stay with me forever kind of change.
Speaker 7: She literally was the the mother from Psycho. Yeah, she was. She was incredibly domineering, and you know, she was an incredibly religious woman that came from an abusive home. Her father was incredibly abusive. I actually don't know too much about like her upbringing, but basically she parlayed that into abuse on the family, you know, because hurt people hurt people. And Ed's father was not not so much abusive necessarily, although there are accounts of him abusing mainly like emotional and verbally, but he was a drinker. He was a hardcore drinker, and his mom resented his dad because of that. Eventually Ed's dad left and then so she went full like feminist man hating right right right, And then she also was all about woman hating as well. Every single woman is a tool of the devil, and you know, all women are harlots and everything, and just basically created a recluse that lived at home. And there was no other woman that was good for Ed other than his mother.
Speaker 2: And I have one question for you all, one question on this lady. She has a real treat Oh wait, great, big fat person. Oh wait, well, I mean, what's she a grab big fat pork. She sounds like Arabic fat.
Speaker 3: She was a.
Speaker 4: Skinny, little spinster lady. She looked like a fucking brown recluse, if a brown recluse could be a person like. She was just like so venomous, looking like a crushed out camel cigarette, but like as a Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about, weather weather face, like an old catcher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yees, get it, you get exactly real sexy, right, yeah, But I mean think of it in this in this way, is like whatever they had going on caused him to have this weird thing where he liked to choke his chicken while wearing her undergarments, and like, uh, that's gotta be some sick ship, right, you know, it's like your mom's bra and panties and like, I don't. That's why I say it has to be some kind of generational satanism going on here, because obviously the mom was abused, right then she abuses her kids. Then she you know, ed Gian does his thing. I don't think he murdered anybody, but I do think he was into some weird sexual de gravity shit. I do think he was like a weird fall guy, maybe a finisher guy, you know.
Speaker 7: Bring up that tab I pulled up, JJ, it's actually a picture of her. Her name is Augusta.
Speaker 4: Ging August Yeah, like just the name.
Speaker 7: Right, This woman, this woman. This was allegedly taken around nineteen forty, so this would have been not too long before she died. And you can just look in her eyes. I mean, she's got those psycho eyes.
Speaker 5: Literally, yeah, but which one am I supposed to be looking at?
Speaker 2: She looks handsome, That's all I can say.
Speaker 7: A very handsome woman and great.
Speaker 2: Broad faced, broad shoulder looking broad. He sure she has a great, big fat woman.
Speaker 7: A linebacker. And this is a picture of what it was like around his house. Uh, you know they had booth set up you know there. It was a literal circus around his house. After the crimes hit hit the media, and so I think the media aspect of this is also another reason why we're still talking about them today in twenty twenty five. You know, media sensation.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I'm glad you said that's a I appreciate you using your brain holds, sir. There for God's intended purposes and not for what many many folks do in this world is an oversized paperweight, because that is That's what I'm saying. Not only does this change the game as far as the massacre of the scene goes, it's the media circus. It's we can see it if you look at all the events proceeding in after. This is the point in time where this media circus really the inception point of this. Yes, murder media circuits.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and this was the first you know, serial killer or like mass murderer or whatever that really was covered like this. Of course Jack the Ripper was, but that wasn't international news. Ed Gean actually made international news.
Speaker 2: With a lot of publicity too. Right.
Speaker 4: They mentioned they mentioned Ed Kemper in this new Netflix show as being inspired by Ed gana with.
Speaker 2: The Ted go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: Just they they mentioned everybody, they have a weird like scene that's been kind of floating around the social media that's kind of shows Ed having like this delusion or something where you know, all of these serial killers, Charles Manson and uh Ted Bundy and Ed Kemper and like all of these guys come out to thank Ed because he's like the godfather, and it's supposed to be like a a delusion that Ed is in or like a dream or something like that. And it's really really strange.
Speaker 4: Because you know, when you have somebody who is capable quote unquote capable of doing these kind of things, they have to give them like some kind of weird, uh, psychological disorder. So they were like, oh, well, you know he was schizophrenic. It's like, dude, there are a lot of schizophrenic people out there that don't cut dead people's nipples off and string and a belt.
Speaker 2: Let's hope there's don't hope they don't all start doing that, right.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it is interesting how we get the even as you're all point out the constant references in comparisons to these other serial killers. You know, because as Juliet mentioned earlier, I think maybe perhaps before the show that Ed Gainey is even referenced in Program to Kill and this whole matters of the satanic serial killers come home a Phoenix program and up at mikey Achino and Gang, and we see them every almost every time you see any of these characters, references almost like they're referenced in like a Marvel universe. Capacity to like the fucking Avengers of fucking Suicide Squad or whatever you want to call it, of you super team of fucking killers, right, and even in films like American Psyche, which there's a lot to be said about old Brett Easton Ellis I think, but the uh and Ryan Murphy, I believe he incorporated smiley face killer stuff in American Horror Story Brett Easton Ellison's face killer film. So that's fucking creepy. But yeah, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say real quick. In the first season of American Horror Story, which is aptly dubbed Murder House, I mean, he references all sorts of things, the Black Dahlia Columbine Like, he just goes on and on and mentions all sorts of yep, sure does. That's one of the main characters in the first season. He's a school shooter that doesn't remember that he was a school shooter until later one.
Speaker 4: The first season of American Horror Story is chocked full of conspiracy, yeah whole. I mean yeah, And there's another season called Cult and it's got all this like Trump stuff and Hillary Clinton stuff and it's just ran.
Speaker 7: It's wild. It's wild Ryan Murphy.
Speaker 2: I had a question for you, ma'am. Hillary Clinton successfully traded uh, she profited hundreds of thousands of dollars in trading cattle futures, well in labor giving birth to Chelsea Clinton? Were you successful in doing anything about nature?
Speaker 4: All I can remember is my tank getting busted wide open. So it's just.
Speaker 2: Not posterous that that Hillary Clinton claims have been like, you know, laying in her bed giving labor, trading cattle futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
Speaker 4: I mean, unless she got some kind of epidural that just like totally cut off all the field from the waist down. I mean, I just don't if you're in active labor, the last thing you're thinking of is is literally anything other than when does this stop?
Speaker 2: Like, well you ever sold these very preposterous narratives of this nature. And again I look at all media and the way we're in the media circuses, especially as the other JJ was pointing out, watch out, sir, I see what you're doing there, trying to out Jjmie here. I'm won't having you, but you know, I take all these things, you know, very circumspective about these narratives because once again the well, I'm sure we'll get into it eventually here, but generally speaking, the evidence around this whole Guanin affair seems very very suspect. But when we keep seeing the media and how they portray them and connect them over and over again, even in our fictional medias. When this quote from American Psycho he's talking about, it's an Ed Kemper quote, but he referenced as ed guyin make up how fucking unattractive there? Do you know what ed Gane said about women?
Speaker 5: Ed Gan major diacon albarn No, serial killer Wisconsin in the fifties and said, I said, when I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things.
Speaker 2: One part of me wants.
Speaker 5: To take her out and talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right.
Speaker 2: And what the other part of them think what her head would look like on a stick, Which is an actual quote you first can see from Mad Camper, Right, dude.
Speaker 4: That's the thing though, is like they say, like Ed Kemper, who's also mentioned in Program to Kill, I talked about actually in an episode recently, But it's like they they apparently drew inspiration from ed Gian Now here's my thing. He's technically not even a serial killer, right because he only allegedly killed two people. Right, you have to kill.
Speaker 7: Three three, three in between both right in between all of them. You have to have a cooling off period.
Speaker 4: So Dave McGowan, and I'm sure people are sick to death of me bringing this up. But in Program to.
Speaker 2: Kill ahead man, he was right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was right. And so he mentions how there have been Satanic cults ripping and running through Wisconsin in this.
Speaker 2: Area and run and I forgot about that reference than.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he talks about this, you know in Program to Kill, how this area of Wisconsin is silly with satanic cult activity. Uh, you know, is it a co winn.
Speaker 2: I mean in that proximity right Milwaukee, you know, near Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Chicago, right cities, Lacrosse, that's whereached from. That's a hotbed of smiley face killer activity. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Same same with Ohio. Ohio. Yeah, Ohio has some of the Uh actually, last time I looked, has the highest population of Satanists per capita out of any state in the in the Union.
Speaker 4: So isn't that wild?
Speaker 2: That's Wisconsin, But some say it's witches covens. I do agree both or high high volumes per capiti sir. So that's great point. And you know what my my assertion is because of the mounds. So the highest concentration of medena mounds are in Ohio and the highest concentration of the effigy mounds, the animal effigy mounds are in Wisconsin.
Speaker 7: Fuck, it's gotta be just a coincidence.
Speaker 2: This is the world the highest of these mounds in the entire world. And this isn't just America, this is in the world. And now the largest effigy mound in the world is they call it, well, the dumb dumbs called serpent mound. I assert it's sperm and egg mound. But it's a bit of a it's all sex shit, and we don't see a lot of sex shit with a specifically right in his crimes. But you know, outside of this auto ginophilia business, did they name that that that syndrome after him? Auto gonophilia?
Speaker 4: They said that he.
Speaker 2: Happened up like a lady right now, that is.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, they said that he had.
Speaker 2: Well he would for all of these names after him. Is this what's happening right now? Am I just learning all, this is named after ed guy.
Speaker 4: They said that he had that ship because he would like wear their titties around and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean he had a full woman suit though too. I mean it was right, yeah, I mean that it was. That was really weird because I mean he's dressing up as a woman after his mom's gone and you know.
Speaker 7: Where to be his mom his mom to.
Speaker 5: That, Jane Wayne Gacy had the same kind of he would replace his mother in the and be the wife of his father.
Speaker 4: It was really right, Nick, Ship is what I'm here.
Speaker 7: If you want to bring up him.
Speaker 2: Was he wearing I'm gonna need a name, folks, whose skin was he wearing? This lady's skin?
Speaker 7: So the skin came from some of the grapes, some some of the graves that he robbed.
Speaker 4: It was a hodgepodge of sort.
Speaker 2: It was just one person. I thought, maybe it's like one great big fat lady. Oh wait, machine a great big fat person. Oh wait.
Speaker 4: Just lotion on their skin though, And he was Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you gotta put the lotions on the skin.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But so like it was, it was a hodgepodge. He would take one and be like, I like this one's tits, I like this one's hands, I like this one's puss, and then he would sew them all together and make like a human suit out.
Speaker 2: Of its creative at least, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So this is.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 7: This is an excerpt from some of the initial medical documents from doctor Sherbert. I believe it's how you pronounced that. Uh So this is December twelfth, nineteen fifty seven. It says the patient was interviewed on this date underlined. It says he again denied any knowledge about the death of miss or Missus Hogan and stated that he had admitted this crime because this is what the investigators wished him to do, which is really that's what I'm talking about, right, So, it was impossible to obtain a chronological series of events with regard to the death of Missus Warden that the first person he allegedly killed. He specifically denied remembering the evisceration of the body. He stated that he had violated nine graves, and when questioned as to his reasons for doing this, he stated that he thought it was because he wanted a remembrance of his mother, and then highlighted it says he denied any sexual relations with any of these bodies and gave, uh yeah, and gave as his reason for this that they smelled too bad. He again admitted that for a period of time after his mother's death, he felt that he could arouse the dead by an act of will power. He claimed to have tied or tried to arouse his dead mother by an act of willpower and was disappointed when he was unsuccessful. He also admitted that he had attempted this, uh, this sort of thing with and it just goes on right right right, which the.
Speaker 4: That's the satanic cult ship that I think his mother was a part of. That was a part of where did he learn this ship from?
Speaker 7: If it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Give me a name right point Now, Again, there's a seems to be a larger situation going on here with his background his mother then right.
Speaker 4: Yes, So in the Netflix show there's a character her name is Adeline. They kind of conflated who this woman is in his life. They said, you know that they were in a romantic relationship, that they were engaged.
Speaker 2: At some right, what was that for twenty like they were saying, like for decades, I went back twenty years. Initially, Initially, what a media circus, right, Like, what a media circuit? You send this? I'm girl out? She because she did a report in the Minneapolis paper, like contemporary to the events. So that's a that's a distraction of anything. Like does she even know this guy? Like do they even know each other?
Speaker 7: So it's it's interesting. And the very first interview she did, she said, you know, years and years and years, right, I can't remember the exact amount of years. But and then ever since the very first interview she did, every interview after that she said six months.
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 7: So one interview and years, right, And then she's.
Speaker 4: Part of the cult, dude, she is definitely part of the fucking cult.
Speaker 2: I like your brain holds that, man, I like, we're going with this.
Speaker 4: Why would she tell the truth in the first interview? Then all of a sudden, thank you, Ryan, Why you know, go from twenty years to six months, that's quite a fucking link there in a discrepancy of time spent with someone you know, he guessing and so Jacob you probably know this, but they did beat literally a confession out of him. Yes, And then the next day that lead investigator who was knocking his block off trying to get this confession, he uh, randomly dies of a heart attack right.
Speaker 2: Now, it's it's a mere coincidence, yeah.
Speaker 7: Right, exactly, yeah, because it's always when in.
Speaker 2: The back of the head hanging from a tree with a gun like four yards apart two like it was one of those situations.
Speaker 7: Right, tie yourself to a tree and shoot yourself with a shotgun, you know, yeah, total coincidence.
Speaker 2: Is the Harry of suicide.
Speaker 4: Guys, right yeah, he he basically knocks you know Ed's block off trying to get this confession out of him. Then he mysteriously dies of a heart attack the next.
Speaker 7: Day, right, you know, he beat that hell out of.
Speaker 4: Him, right, yeah. It's like, why is his girlfriend saying we spent twenty years together? Just kidding, it was more like six months. In the show, it actually depicts her kind of like guiding him towards necromancy and like some weird necrophilia stuff. Whether or not that part is true, we'll never know. But imagine how bad a dead, fucking, rotted, fucking nasty aspus has to now for this guy.
Speaker 2: How about that bee hole that could have been any better? Right right?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah? Look at this plain field woman nearly wedded Oh my god, is.
Speaker 2: That what you I'm getting bombarded with the ads. Fuck you, Jeff Bezos. I don't think has anything to do with it, but he might. Who knows the two responsible for everything?
Speaker 7: See, I got you.
Speaker 5: He was after a handsome woman like his mom.
Speaker 4: Look at me.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest about the situation. Is that a lady? Dude? What am I looking at? Here?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: See, here's a here's a little bit better of a photograph if you want to pull that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't the great images. It comes in a little Uh. I don't know who scanned this, but I think they did. Ah, I don't know what's going on here. It looks a little fuzzy, doesn't it.
Speaker 7: A little bit?
Speaker 4: Looks looks like somebody you find it very much like?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know what I'm looking at? Dude? Is that a real person? Is this a real person? Hasn't even met her?
Speaker 4: I don't know how much of this is totally fictitious?
Speaker 2: I mean, right, dude, right, well, because they spend this whole narrative. I mean, I'm not trying to defend it. A guy and here's a screepy some a bit. He's obviously there some weird shit, But I'm just saying he never had a chance to defend himself. Finally, the appeals, he's in the looney bind. They burn all the evidence. I'm just saying, I often concern my matters with my life and concerned way to say, let me rewine. Holy smokes, you know, I feel like I might still be lost in I feel like I've been lost him up in the world all week.
Speaker 8: Hold on, folks, So so, how how are all of those little wave ripples? How are those so perfectly matching what's in the video?
Speaker 2: All the dons, all the special patterns look the same. This is like saying that my butthole is your butthole because they're similar, right, it's not being we don't have the same butthole.
Speaker 5: Because of that, you're using butthole a lot of context.
Speaker 7: You're talking about botholes making everyone feel weird.
Speaker 2: That's the point. He's that termed buttholes, making folks off feel we all weird.
Speaker 4: Here, Julia said it any better.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I have to consider myself with matters of liberty, just like these two gents to. And I'm not unlike yourself, ma'am. As far as getting to the facts. There is no get to the facts are just like ed guyin did it. We found all the ship in his house, Lock him up, throw away the key and burn it.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, how about this. I have this in my notes that and I wanted to talk to you guys about it. Wisconsin, right, satanic colts ripping and running through this area. Let's look at some similarities between Jeffrey Dahmer and Okay.
Speaker 7: Right, before we do that. This is something I think you all will find very interesting.
Speaker 2: JJ if you want to do Yeah, I see that you.
Speaker 7: Ed Gen buried at three am? What are the fucking odds of which is our man?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 4: He died at seventy seven as well.
Speaker 2: Yep, maybe he's a Matchbox twenty fan from the nineties. Oh, whoa, I've been I've been doing in the nineties of my son. I've been torturing with dad jokes like that. I do apologize.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, go ahead, we're talking about satanic coltier right, buried at three am. He was seventy seven years old, like Aleister Crowley seventy seven shit right, he spent twenty seven years in the mental hospital. Yes, are these numbers not totally sticking out to you as sus as fuck.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, oh yeah, all of them, all of all of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I may be honest, there really is no difference between this man fans some folks, which is covens and Satanic colts. This is the same. These are terms used by the Satanists, and this former Satanist can correct me if I'm in correct her. But based upon the statements of one muppet, mikey Akino and his a dribble. It's just I've read so many of his books, it's absolute dribble. This guy just sat in the room smelling his own farts, probably using a typewriter because he's just as crusty old some a bitch write in these books. But what I'm and in loving every mint of those farts. He's like, oh that's a good one, you know. Just I'm just I try to put I don't imagine how even wrote this. This is bullshit. But they're always saying there's no difference between covens and witches. And you know, Lilith, his wife was doing covens and he was doing you know, Grotto's and they're all the same ship, right, So we see all this, we see all this ship in Wisconsin where they want to you know, there's probably something well we're standing colt or, which is go fuck yourselves. So there's probably a lot of this activity going on in Wisconsin, you know what I mean, go fuck yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no kidding, I mean so.
Speaker 2: Over the years though, right, it's probably just so intrenched. I apologize, man, I just got one to fish my point real quick where I lost it again. But like so, speaking of Dahmer, I said, we see these in the fifties, right, Dahmers, and in the seventies and eighties. But I'm saying this has been going on with all these cults in Wisconsin for so many years around these fucking mounds, then it's probably so entrenched in the hierarchy of authoritative structures there. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, sure, I mean I think our nation was founded by Satanic cults.
Speaker 2: I mean that's nation we're talking about, Canada.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm talking about, JJ, You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, we were founded by an ancient alien cargo cult. Yes, ma'am. They do, in fact haunt the moon's pale beams. I've heard that in the song Somewhere.
Speaker 4: That's a good song.
Speaker 2: So as a former Satanist there, Jacob j. You know, is there a great delineation between witches, covens, satanic activity or is this commonly mute as folks kind of just bounced between the two, and they're often referred to as the same.
Speaker 7: Uh, I mean you kind of hit the nail on the head there. They do kind of float in between each other. Of course, if you would talk to any of them, they would say, hey, whoa, whoa, No, there there is no connection. Uh you know, we're just peaceful wickens.
Speaker 2: And it's like, well, we don't even know each other.
Speaker 7: Right, you know, ignore the fact that the person that you know invented the modern wickan uh you know, was a student of Aleister Crowley. Just steamroll over that.
Speaker 2: But right right, and so yeah, I mean that the New Age movement is very clearly you know, uh, thelemic very clearly.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I mean, they they do kind of float in in and out of the circles. This is, you know, to tie it back to the West Memphis three. This is why Damien Eccles kind of floats and said that he was wicking instead of saying he was a saintan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, sir, there you go, and his girlfriend was a vampire, right, and we're all fucking we all live in a fantasy world. Well, you know, be what you want to be whatever.
Speaker 7: Right, right, So I mean it is kind of yeah, right, Typically the were wolves are more intergrained with the Nazism.
Speaker 2: You ain't kidding, sir, And that was Michael's precise purpose behind that, right. The werewolf units stay behind Nazi Operation Gladio fuckers.
Speaker 7: Nicholas Nicholas Shrek you know runs Radio Werewolf you know.
Speaker 2: There you go another one.
Speaker 7: Right, and uh, Xena Levey she's also involved in all of that. Yes, yes, one right, which, by the way, when the first time I saw that, holy hell, is that spooky? Like wow?
Speaker 2: I mean I often play a game he was your daddy? What does he do? But who was her mommy? And what does she do? Because it's rud.
Speaker 7: Also, I'm I'm pretty sure Taylor Swift is a man.
Speaker 2: It was his mom and what does she do? Then? About that one?
Speaker 4: That's not the first time I've heard that. Actually, that's that's pretty crazy. And I just wanted to say. Somebody in the comment section said John Wilkes Booth was a part of that cult with Ben Franklin and a Keno.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I just talked to a guest literally yesterday about John Wilkes Booth and how he faked his fucking death and like ran away somewhere and all that. I mean, it's it's crazy the connections.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. But what cold he referenced in here? Are they? Is this a time traveling colt because he's been lived far apart from one another time? Was?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't even know. I just saw that comment, and I talked to a guest yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was talking about I'm catching up man, Now I see the comment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right here a cult with Been Franklin and a Keno.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uncle Ted, I'm interested. I'm not sure the reference is this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is there a Burger element to all this? Is? Ever? Telling me?
Speaker 4: We'll another comments in there?
Speaker 2: Well, what I get is any further off topic regarding these matters. So it seems that perhaps ed Guin might have been born into this situation. Was his mother's in her cult text? Have you involved in the sort of drug sex or rock and roll in this prethlemic kind of era of Satanism? I don't know, because she was in the pre public era of at least right pre nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 4: She made herself look like she was such a what do they call it, like a devout? Uh? You know everyone all women are Harlot's and all men are this.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily disagree with that. I mean, no disrespect to present company, but I don't necessarily agree with that any point. There's a lot of mat Yeah. She Uh, guy's mom was onto something. She may have been this viewpoint, but she was onto.
Speaker 7: Something almost like she saw into the future and saw you know, the average.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, but I did want to mention really quick before I forget there. There's a chapter in Program to Kill. It's chapter sixteen. It's called the Collectors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: So these are these are the people who are mentioned, right, Leonard Lake, John Wayne Gacy, Bob Bridella, Gary Heidnik, Jeffrey Dahmer, herb Boomeister, which is a really if anybody's ever looked into that guy, it's fucking weird. And then uh, the Godfather being ed Gian there.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing it up right now. Man, how about the uh you you you mentioned. I don't disagree about Baumeister, He's very interesting, but how about shit you just said his name. To say a name again, give me a name, Jeffrey Bob Bardello. That's a very interesting case that ever laps with that BTK situation.
Speaker 4: We'll see they run in networks, right, and they are all part.
Speaker 2: Of the cults, well know each other.
Speaker 4: Look at this ship, right. Let's let's look at the similarities between Dahmer and Gian, who are both based out of Wisconsin. Taxidermy okay, collecting of body parts, using the body parts as household items, cannibalism, necrophilia, uh, not admitting to all the victims. Jeffrey Dahmer also he went down for like I think thirteen but only ever admitted to eleven. They're both out of Wisconsin. But the thing is, it's like, how many how many times are you going to run across two guys who are perpetrating almost identical fucking shit like this taxidermy using the body parts as weird household items. Jeffrey Dahmer admitted to being into Satanism. They're both into necrophilia. Uh. And at some point both Ed Gian and Jeffrey Dahmer offered their neighbors human meat as.
Speaker 2: Served up at home. Lad you ma'am you often come here with a lot of details, and I do guarantee folks will be a born burner, I do. You're blowing up my brain hole, ma'am. So uh, these matters you're describing as what I like to call the greatest common denominator. That's how I look at these kind of situations. And yeah, yeah, and that's how that's why I've been describing my my Satan Thursday shows of unpacking these things chronologically speaking, you know, temporarily speaking, time wise, And I've been mapping the shit out. And you see these pockets Fall River, Massachusetts, Bridgewater Triangle. They can go fuck themselves up in that region. I hope they got locked up Buffalo. I No one knows where Buffalo Jared is right now. I'm just saying, yeah, I'm not Maybe folks are safe. Maybe I'm the only one who needs to stay vigilant on those matters.
Speaker 7: I'll stay vigilant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is a He's a hypnotic trans apocalypse mind controlled multi state assassin. Well noticed, wanted to be my pr rep. Dude.
Speaker 7: These people for some you know, God only knows how they're able to do this. But these people travel, you know, they.
Speaker 2: Get the the Zizzy and death cults. They're traveling fucking Carnie sometimes, but stabout them. That death cult still on the loose, that uh, Silicon Valley based AI focused h rationalists, trans apocalypse Vegan death cult, they're on the loose. They're processing too. By the way, rational stay vigilant for those folks, but also stay vigilant for lasers.
Speaker 6: There's thousands of Americans out there, by the way, I've been shot with a laser beating twice folks.
Speaker 2: Folks, they got ted twice. Stay vigilant, so the go ahead, go ahead. It looks like you got.
Speaker 4: Other than the laser b hole. I mean, we talked about this with Scott Peterson, right, how they framed the husband but the white and then they killed the wife. Right. Uh, but they were probably both involved in the same cult. Right, That's what we were talked about before. So like, it's the same thing here. So ed Gie and would go to his neighbor's house and be like, I shot this deer, and I have too much meat, and I just thought you could you know, you might want some. And Jeffrey Dahmer is like knocking on his neighbors at the apartments like I got this delicious pull pork sandwich for you. Like, it's like they have to offer it to other people to like induct them into some kind of weird ritualism where they're like consuming human flesh like the Book of Eli.
Speaker 7: Thinking it right, I think what it is is it's like some sort of like a almost like a Bingo card square, you know, because they're they're in all of these cults and so there it's kind of a joke amongst these sick fucks where they're like, oh, yeah, well I got my neighbor to eat you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, in the case of Jeffrey Dahmer, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, it's the they invert everything. It's the inversion. It's the degradation math, yeah, aspects of everything. Right, So, and they can deceive folks in the process that that's the fucking trifective form right there.
Speaker 4: Well think about this though, right. So it's like Edgiean is like this this gumpy like everybody loves him and he's like, you know, a sweetheart supposedly, but he's like kind of simple minded, like where where is he actually getting these ideas to do this stuff? And then like several years later, Jeffrey Dahmer in the same state is perpetrating almost identical type shit, like where are they getting these ideas of the shower?
Speaker 7: And let's let's not forget Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy attended the same bar in Chicago many many at times.
Speaker 4: Well, it's also weird too, right, like the day Jeffrey Dahmer is supposedly saved and baptized is the day John Wayne Gacy gets executed. Like there's all these weird it's it's it's part of the ritualism, in my opinion, how they do things. And oh, by the way, it just so happened to be some weird solstice when Jeffrey Dahmer got baptized and John Wayne Gacy got executed on such and such soulstice. Coincidence, Yeah, right, total coincidence. But I also think that John Wayne Gacy, and this is my opinion obviously, and I could be totally wrong, but John Wayne Gacy could have also been kind of like a finisher guy. He liked to do stuff with the dead bodies. But I don't know if he necessarily killed all those people that all those boys that.
Speaker 7: Weren't I don't think he did at all, And personally, I think he was more involved in the uh, the snuff aspect, right than anything, because the Stag film was so much a part part of his story and so right, and so I don't think that he was necessarily this grand serial killer per se. I'm sure he killed people, that that I'm sure of, but I don't, I don't. I don't think that that was his thing. I think it was the snuff thing. He got these boys in there, uh and probably got them hooked up through Philip Pasky, as my guest, because that's that's the tie to uh, John David Norman, and that that's what John David Norman was all about, right, And he ran the Odyssey Foundation and all all of these other organizations from jail. Mind you, he was able to do it while in jail, and so yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Didn't normal prison can do those things. That's fine, right.
Speaker 4: He the the one, the first Pedo Island guy. H So, so so it was.
Speaker 7: It wasn't John John David Norman, but John David Norman actually had ties to Francis Sheldon, who ran North Fox Island in Michigan, and that that was like you know that era's Epstein he was the one that ran the ran the snuff films out of Michigan. That was tied to uh oh, it was another serial killer. Uh some some county up in Michigan. There was a bunch of child killings in the eighties and.
Speaker 2: That that was all tied killers.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, same thing.
Speaker 2: In California, sir, you aready corrected Michigan.
Speaker 7: Right, So so yeah, it is. It's tied to all of these And it's just so interesting that you have all of this, you know, child sex trafficking because even though they're teenagers, their children, their babies, right, you have all this child sex trafficking, and at the same time, these serial killers just pop up in the same circles. Like that's not whincident.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm going to see. Jacob is a man after my own heart, because I look into all of this stuff and it blows my mind how it's it's kept from the public and it's portrayed in serial killer documentaries like it's one way when really it's a huge network that connects all these fuckers. And I think my opinion that Ryan Murphy has either read Program to Kill or he fucking knows about it, because he's putting a lot of pieces together. He's been putting pieces together since American horror stories.
Speaker 2: They just bragging shit, right, are these bragging about their friends? Because look who writes the book about all these matters of psycho, who starts introducing these concepts of guyd to fiction for the first time, and he's friends Hold on, behold with the fuck. I don't know if he's in ocultist, but he's friends with a bunch of occultists. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 5: That HP Lovecraft too, right.
Speaker 2: Well, he's also friends with Forrest j Ackerman. Forest Jackrom was OG member of the Agape Lodge with Jack Parsons and l Ron Hubbard. He was the o G member of Scientology with his buddy Elron and lo and behold, he was an OG member of the Church of Satan probably in the process. Yeah, dude, he's assure you.
Speaker 7: So he has some sort of ties to intelligence then, I'm sure, right somewhere, some somewhere along the line, maybe even just for one time, for sure intelligence somewhere.
Speaker 2: Well, all those fellows are dude, right, and all those sci fi writers. So for re Ackerman was like the godfather. He's the guy who coined the term science fiction. He's he's the editor and agent for all of these guys. He's also the guy who's in the first Superman comic because Superman Ship is, in my opinion, thele mcfan fiction. And on that note, before you go, mister B. T. Wallas, do you have any plugs? I also have. I'm gonna hold your hostage there, but do you have any plugs?
Speaker 5: Therefore you go, sir, Yeah, Truth of Shadow podcast. I'm everywhere you can find me YouTube, even I just do audio, so there's no awesome video like this, but those are my links. Man.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, sir, I'll put him in the show now. Folks at the interwebs check out. I highly recommend enjoy your podcast shirts well well produced, well uh well good, you know, produce some good thoughts of all brain over there, thought provoking thoughts. That's what.
Speaker 7: You bet.
Speaker 2: You don't go nowhere? So I got you got you gotta give me one more minute here, sir, because uh here, on Fridays, I like to play my favorite game, Who is your daddy? And what does he do? And what and what did he do?
Speaker 4: Who the fuck was that?
Speaker 2: That's that's the Lord and savior Jared Leo.
Speaker 4: Letto, who was the person at the end.
Speaker 2: Oh you saw that creepy song, bitch, that's a drummer from thirty seconds to mars. That's his brother.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: The old the old guy at the ends allegedly his father. I'm not buying it.
Speaker 4: Man, Oh you're not buying.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm buying man. Looks nothing like the guy. Let me bring my picture for you in a non format.
Speaker 4: Let me see it again. I gotta figure.
Speaker 2: This is do you see? I mean? I could see his mother in him, right, I can see a lot of letters mother in him here. Now let it. Don't get confused. Don't get confused. He's a Bryant by biological name surnames Lettos, is a opted stepfather. He dies of very mysterious death himself. Though.
Speaker 4: Who is this now, Constance Metrijon.
Speaker 2: That's his mother? No, I can see Jared. Yeah, it looks a lot. Come on, that looks like Jared Letto with a wig, right right? What is going on here? I don't see any of this to be his dad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, to.
Speaker 2: Come on, has adopted dad. That's his adopted dad. They do recognize that is indeed his adopted dad. But this is.
Speaker 4: Specially from Star Trek.
Speaker 2: Fact is that even a real guy, right, They're like, oh, this is Carl Letto.
Speaker 4: He's he's got a lot of Laurel Canyon connections.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of Laurel Canyon connections, ma'am. He also loves to play Marvel and d C characters and yeah, joker, the fact that he did, he's got He's got a couple more miss he did Fight Club, for example. There's another one. He got five roles. Maybe not, it's all DC Marvel. He's got five roles. He's like, he's a very suspect character. Right.
Speaker 7: Well. The fact that he's also like a highly successful musician and actor, you know, is wild. Most people can't do both, you know.
Speaker 4: And he's having hangouts somewhere in the Laurel Canyon Mountain lookout Mountain.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: No, he sold it a couple of years ago, but he bought it when it was so. He bought it from whoever was running it as a rehab center, and then he turned it into a house.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I actually watched an interview with some woman who used to clean it, and she said that there were parts of the house where they weren't allowed to go.
Speaker 5: He traded to do film studio stuff too, is what I heard?
Speaker 2: What in Sam Houston he suspects going on here?
Speaker 4: Ma'am uh yeah? And what's with the weird triangle on this kid?
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm glad you asked me, and I got that up for here right now? Hold on, boom, that's the official Jared Leto logo. You didn't know that? Come on now?
Speaker 5: Is he gonna change his name to the artist formerly known as Logo?
Speaker 2: Hey, I dude, if you want to talk about folks who wear other folks skin as a human coat, I mean, Jared let is the top of my list.
Speaker 4: I would I would definitely just put him up there. But I'm gonna just tell you right now, I thought it was sus that he was even in Girl Interrupted, because that movie is all about m K. It's got Winona Ryder, it's got Angelina Jolie, it's got all this Wizard of Oz symbolism in it and who the fuck pops up and Jared Leto. Oh, and it's got Britney Murphy too.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like, yeah, who would have thought the Second Coming already occurred? I mean, look at it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they always have to tell us what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Huh, exactly, method exactly. He's like a Johnny Depp though he's like a pretty guy, you know, he they and they put him out there is like, oh, look at Jared Leto, he's like this. Uh yeah, you know, he's super.
Speaker 5: Nice guys like Depp was way back in the nineties and stuff.
Speaker 4: You're right, except he's.
Speaker 7: An actual successful musician.
Speaker 2: Smirched my spiritual guru, Jared Leto.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I'm not even judging. I'm not even judging.
Speaker 7: So I actually met.
Speaker 2: Jos though he seems like a major figure in some sort of modern day Hollywood of cultism. Right, and again, yes, you know, the way I look at it is these cult fun these cult muppets, these Hollywood cult muppets, they do like little cult pockets across America. For example, his not necessarily his associate, but another fellow assumed Thelamite who plays a lot of you know, at least played the Flash in a lot of DC films more more than once played the same character at least, right, and that is Ezra Miller in that dude literally.
Speaker 4: Starting he I saw about that guy.
Speaker 2: I saw some some commentary from some from Montian's that's not a real thing, a fellow. Uh you know Green Mountaineer, if you will. I'm not even I think I made that up. But there was someone from Bennington, Vermont there in Chat earlier, and uh, that's where Ezra Miller's cult is down there by Bennington, Vermont.
Speaker 4: He was also in uh uh they did like some kind of weird spin off of Harry Potter. It's called Gary or something. Fantastic Beasts. That's right. Yeah, was in that too. So he's always popping up in like some weird Oscaultism type ship.
Speaker 7: Uh. Why am I just blanking on his Jared Leto He was actually a regular at Aslon or a yeah or whatever. Yeah, that's yeah, Salon. Uh you know, uh, what the hell is that highway the one on one or whatever, like all the way up at the top California. Yeah, he was a regular up there for a drive.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful drive you ever get a chance to take it. I've only ever made it from San Diego to the border of Oregon. They won't let me into that state. Maybe maybe, maybe you all can take care of that. Formula Beat and Julia yes, I always get desurred. I landed in Eureka, California, and I dare I say, Eureka, I discovered the Great White or Great White Beer. No, that's not the name of it. I discovered some beer at a local brewery there that changed my life for that weekend at least, and also prevented me from getting Oregon. But is a beautiful drive you foind a beer? No, it's the Lost Coast Brewing Company in Eureka, California. It's the Great Great White. It's like a Belgian ale. I'd have a drink in years, but I discovered that time. I try to make it to Oregon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it ain't.
Speaker 2: No, Instead go to the Road Brewery.
Speaker 5: It's some good stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I appreciate that. It's a fantastic I highly recommend it. You know it's a it's a beautiful stretch of stretch of America. Dare I say, California has some beautiful stretches of America. I love California and it's not some people.
Speaker 7: It's a great state. Terrible politics.
Speaker 4: I was actually goetn to say a mini a serial killer would agree with you, JJ. I mean, there's been bodies dumped up and down the coast.
Speaker 2: For speaking of dumping things, the last few times I have been in California, all I have to do is step over human turds everywhere on the sidewalks. That's why I don't like California.
Speaker 5: San Francisco. I'm sorry Los Angeles too, dude.
Speaker 2: In December of twenty seventeen, myself and my dude Kevin and his uh, his son, little Kevin, Kevin, the little human, that's what we call him. Uh My dude Kevin named all of his kids Kevin, including his daughtery and weird. It's real weird. I don't judge, but having a little human. We were all driving through Los Angeles. We're in there for a wedding in town, and there was a home we had to intervene a home a naked, naked, homeless man was literally assaulting a I don't they must have been in from Kansas, I don't know. These folks look lost. A young couple with two young children and he's running down the street on naked and homeless. This is we were. We had initially stopped because he was shitting on the sidewalk before the onslaught of assault on this young this young family we had intervened upon. We just yelled, get away from your hobo, and he just you know, took off. He was just their hoboes. You know, it doesn't take much of the tur them usually. But anyhow, that's Los Angeles for you. I saw a hobo ship on the street in Wes West Hollywood then nearly assault a young family that had been fun to watch. Right.
Speaker 4: Well, you know this isn't a California story, but this one time I went with my family to Dallas to go to the JFK assassination. Whatever the f that's.
Speaker 2: The new California, the new Dallas Austin or the new California.
Speaker 4: There's like a little place over there where you can go to some museum and it's got like all this JFK stuff and you can like go see like the road and the Grassy.
Speaker 2: Knole and all that fascination museum. Right, yeah, Sole on the Nose for her name, right, the sixth floor. It's literally on the sixth floor. Yeah, sixth floor, right, gets muppets.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't think this of Dallas, uh, But you know, we were just walking my family and there was a homeless guy and he was just like begging for spare change or whatever the fuck he was begging for, and uh, my sister in law like went to go reaching her purse. She was actually going to give this asshole some like money or something, and he spit on her.
Speaker 2: And I was like, see that's yeah, you don't want to go they're they're not a savory bunch man. You don't want to go in here. You want to say, was about ten to twelve feet away from these type of characters. It's cenerally favorble. At least, didn't he not just have a time from.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, shitting, spitting whatever. She was gonna buy the guy fucking you know, six inch subway sub and he just spit right in her face.
Speaker 2: So that's what it was. Maybe maybe she offered a water burger. Maybe there'd have been, you know, just an outcome. I don't even like, I don't I don't go near the type. But I treat them all like wild animals people. I'm not trying to be dehumanized, and I'm just saying, look, let's be honest about it. You're bound to get stabbed. I try to remove myself from any environment that I'm bound to get stabbed and that's very much an.
Speaker 4: Environment or shit or spit on.
Speaker 2: I mean, there you go. I'm wanted you that either be quite honest with you don't need that my life.
Speaker 4: I do want to say though, because I think I'm gonna have to go myself here in a minute. But the whole uh sensationalism behind serial killers, I do have to say it made It's made people fear everything, right, not just homeless people. It's made people lock their doors at night. I see there, it's it's you know, it's really scary too, because mabe ma'am.
Speaker 2: That's an excellent point you just make, because you know, oftentimes we often describe things as you know, you two are just as guilty of this is himself and broader terms of saying like Operation Gladio in our conspiracy culture podcast hosting, and you know, I've actually had folks ask me like, you know, can you get this? Not they're not saying we don't, they don't understand it. They're just like, can you get to some of the finer details. Help folks understand these concepts more? But that is that's the concept right there. You nailed it, the impact of changing the way they live, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's it's total fear and domination. Because there was even a serial killer. He was called the Vampire of Sacramento. His name was Richard.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: You know, he was a sick fuck and he would, you know, practice blood drinking. He was definitely mentioned in Program to Kill. You know, he would uh do all this ritualistic stuff, but.
Speaker 7: The organs and drinking smooth.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was disgusting. But the way that he chose his victims is he would try all the doors, and whoever didn't lock their door that night, that was the invitation to get murdered.
Speaker 2: I guess yep. So it's like, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I mean, it just has instilled fear into the hearts and the minds of the general public. And I think that's part of what the serial Killer program is meant to do.
Speaker 7: It's like that was the whole point.
Speaker 2: To quote our nation's finest law enforcement organization, the Federal Bureau of on Investigations, those fucking muppets. The former assistant director, Thomas Flints said, when he's making a budget for a law enforcement and intelligence agency, which was literally his job in two thousand and four, when he made this statement, it's on YouTube I'll find it in a second if you need to see it. I sent it. But he said when making a budget, he said he's not gonna tell folks he solved crime and solve terrorism and whatnot. He says, his his mantra or his uh you know philosophy is keep for alive, keep it alive.
Speaker 4: That's the point. That's the point, even even with this, right, like Edgie and snown As like the godfather of the serial killers, but he's not actually a serial killer one, right, and we don't know that he even killed anybody. There you go, and it's like these networks are working in tandem to a make you scared somebody's gonna come get your kids. B Maybe they're just gonna fucking cut your puss off and wear it around the house and their mom's underwear.
Speaker 2: Maybe your beles can be victimized. You know.
Speaker 4: Well, the beetle is definitely on the table.
Speaker 7: That's that's the whole point behind mine.
Speaker 2: It was literally on ed Guine's table, Wasn't that.
Speaker 7: It sure was, It sure was. But yeah, that's that's the whole point behind mind control is fear. That's that's the easiest way for them to control the masses, which is why now we see you know, the rising the school shooter and terrorism, uh specifically homegrown terrorism, which is being you know continually, yes, sir, and it's being carried over from you know, all of the militia fear in the nineties, you know, and anything to keep us in that perpetual state of fight or flight is the best way to control the masses because then we're more suggestible. And also when when they do these things, like the way they report them is they show the terrible things and because that that actually traumatizes us, so we all get trauma bonded together, like this most recent thing with Charlie Kirk. You know, yes, the the algorithm was allowed to let that video go wild, so everyone was traumatized, and that was done in a way so we would turn around, we would be fearful, we'd be traumatized, and then the masses would be more open to you know, our saviors, the politicians that would come in and fix it, or the FBI or whatever.
Speaker 2: We got it because they got Are you saying that they don't got to say from the.
Speaker 7: Tyranney, No, no, no, no, The Federal Basketball Investigators are not going to do Jack shit to.
Speaker 2: Save us sick.
Speaker 4: Well, and think about this too, right, think about being alive in the nineteen fifties and seeing the crime scene photos that they pulled from Ed's house. Right, it's the nineteen fifties. You go to sleep with your door unlocked, you have a milkshake down at the fucking Back to the Future cafe. You know, this is how I think of the nineteen fifties, right, right, But it's like he had human face masks, he had human body suits, he had bowls in silverware made of skeletons. I mean this, I mean, how do you think?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 2: Here's my question, man, These are all excellent points with may I'll go I apologize, Go ahead, I was cutting out there. Go ahead and finish, finish.
Speaker 4: Police something, go ahead, go ahead. That I mean, that's pretty much all I was going to say about that is like the reaction of the public. It had to be crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh again, it was a fucking circus. That's a great point. And again I think this is we see the evolutions of these matters. The circus is starting there and how they evolve. But how many other people have human face masks? Right? He ain't the only one. You know. I mean, we're told about him. Everyone focus on him. He's all him, and no one asked the question, well, who the fuck who else got these face masks? Were else doing this ship? So you know, I don't want to go to you for can you have that thought for me? Stor? I don't want to go too for off topic and I do want to. I want to. I want to respond to Julie's tail about this uh fucking muppet museum in Dallas. But I'll go ahead, sir, please your statement further, just.
Speaker 7: Real quick before we move off of this. So this this is something I recently I wrote. I think I sent it to you, Jju, A piece I wrote about the mind control being used in the Charlie Kirk assassination stuff. And it's it's all about, uh, how the Charlie Kirk assassination video was pushed to traumatize the public for trauma based mind control and so that the wide the widespread dissemination of the graphic assassination video via social media algorithms fit into a deliberate strategy of trauma based mind control. Uh tb MC, I, sir.
Speaker 2: Can we can we table that? Because I think Julie is gonna have to pop smoke and then you're going to be resolving your matters here this seven, we'll be closing down on that. Can we go over that here in a moment, we'll give Julius and closing thoughts and then we'll go over that if you don't mind, yes, sir, h you guys, hold on Julia, because before you do that, we had a big day out there, big one. We've got a full moon. People are gonna be amped. All right, let's say we got on hot tips, all right?
Speaker 4: Whoa, the new bathmats are.
Speaker 2: One more thing. We've got a serial rapist and Crown Heights.
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus sorry, that's from my other job.
Speaker 2: Forget that. Well, don't ignore it. If you live in Crown Heights, you.
Speaker 4: Know way to end it. That is the perfect way to that.
Speaker 2: Rapists and Crown Nights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, ship, he's come after.
Speaker 2: I appreciation time, man. I appreciate your the whole comments. It's always a good times here and your nicknames. Appreciate you coming back here, join us A gill GCD here I do uh when I would you believe or not? I had someone myself upon this assassination museum. You described it's m up at museum in Dallas on December fourteenth, twenty twelve, that that data sounds from there. That is the date of Sandy Hook business. I would already plan on going there that afternoon after some meetings that morning, and barks to the Air Force base at the uh the fake nuclear missile headquarters there, and it's a real headquarters, but the nuclear missiles are fake. Uh and uh. I'm sitting there that morning watching that old event's unfold and then I find myself in a different false flag kind of operations there, if you will. That afternoon and I'm staying on the corner and this fella says, hey, do you want a tour of Dealey Plausa. And I'm like, I mean, I guess who are you? Weird hobo guy looking guy, and he says, because there's doing there's it's creepy. There's literally no one on the streets in the area of town at like five o'clock in the evening because the museum closes at six, and there's a little there's none around, and there's suddenly this dude on the street next to me. I'm all right, dude, let's take it down a notch, you are you? What do you want? Because he looked like a hobo guy. I don't want to get spit on, like your like your friend there. Yeah, I mean you watch out and uh he he's like, oh, I'm a security guard at the Muppet Museum. Like, oh, that's cool. He's like, I'm dropping off a Christmas gift to my buddy. He's going on vacation. There's coworking all right on. He's like, I used to give tours of Daily Plaza. He's like I was seven years old. I was standing right here when when it occurred, I'm like, going, Fox's sake, let's do this, bud. So I'll wait for you to go drop off that gift. And he went, and he gave me a full tour of the whole place, and it was a it was an interesting experience. So I learned a lot more about it than I than I previously had known that day and from a dude he was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I still say shots came from the front. So whatever they got to say about the you know, shots from the front is all I have to say about that. Whether they can give me a tour of the window and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlie Kirk back into the left right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I got I got mom duty calling me. I do appreciate you guys having me. I really appreciate it. I hope I was able to, you know, make it worth your while.
Speaker 2: I do think that real barn burner, real bar burn Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean this stuff popping up in pop culture with these new shows, I think it's definitely worth talking about because it's not as it appears to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they keep trying to reshape the narrative, right, reframe me stories, sell us new tales, you know, and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Absolutely yeah, but Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, thank you so much guys for having me. And I'll actually probably finish listening to this episode tomorrow or whenever it's posted, so we'll see what you guys end up talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, man, we're gonna talk about some of Charlie Kirk stuff. It sounds like in Jacob's recent the other JJ's recent you know blog post on the matter, and I do. You will also hear that clip from Tom miss Fintes or you can stick around for twenty nine seconds if you'd like to hear it now, Sure, maybe if.
Speaker 3: You're submitting budget proposals for a law enforcement agency, for intelligence agency, you're not gonna submit your proposal that we won the war on terror and everything's great because the first thing's going to happen and your budget's going to be cut in half. You know, it's my opposite of Jesse Jackson's keep Hope alive. Let's just keep figure alive, keep it alive.
Speaker 4: What a muppet, What a muppet?
Speaker 2: They fly. I do appreciate your time. Thanks for joining us to get it or joining medi Glow, GCD and the other JJ. You're leaving us with Dueling jjs. So that's what we got, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a real pleasure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great to meet you and uh have fun. Guys, see you next time.
Speaker 2: All right, sir, Dueling JJ's it is, let's go.
Speaker 7: So I'm I mean this this does kind of you know, of course this blog post, I wrote it about the Charlie Kirk coverage, but I mean it really does apply to almost everything, like the serial killer stuff we were talking about tonight, the school shootings, like all of this. What what it is is they're introducing mass trauma through graphic, unfiltered content, Like that's the whole point, right, and so specifically regarding the Charlie Kirk assassination, UH, the videos raw depictions, blood chaos, and Kirk's immediate collapse was optimized for platforms like TikTok, where short looping clips amplify emotional impact.
Speaker 2: Do you have your I don't have your website, sir. I can't find it the book mark. I've been lost them up at World.
Speaker 7: No, you're totally good. You're totally good.
Speaker 2: I think our initial scheduling conflicts that began this week was due to my being lost in them up at World. I said to you and invite. I sent Austin Way for card and an invite, and I failed to send your other associate, Jose and an invite. But that's you know, That's how I mean those fellows join us in here in the future, possible here for another one. I know Austin and I I've already rescheduled for UH November seventh. You're welcome to join us here, and that even like I'd like to talk to mats.
Speaker 7: Oh nazis right, right, Yeah, I would. I would love to UH to be there. I'll talk to Austin about that and whatnot. So that that would be great.
Speaker 2: He's he we we're good to go on that, Surrey. Put it on your books, come on down. But yeah, the I was hoping to get a little neckro man. Like I said, a little necromancy going on to night was frid Mormons, you know, being operations g C D live and you guys are already dead. So yeah, I figured that's a little bit of necromancy going.
Speaker 7: On, right, right, So so this is an exert.
Speaker 2: My microphone almost jumped off from the table. Yes, wrangle it, watch it, watch out.
Speaker 7: So anyone who's carrying this is my sub stack that anyone can find. It's called Beware of the mocking Bird. You know, Operation mocking Bird. You got to beware that damn mockingbird because it is out.
Speaker 2: There and it will exists, and it's probably even worse there than it wasn't you imagine, dude, That's what I'm saying. The way these things metastasize, if you will, in our society, and you know, if it's a few reporters like Dan rather back and you see the left Dan, he must have missed that one, right, yeah, back back in nineteen sixty three, is a few reporters well, what is that now amongst their social media times or TikTokers or YouTube's, you know, all these matters.
Speaker 7: Right exactly. And that's that's kind of the problem, because all of this stuff is just way more amplified. So here here in the blog post, here in the section, it's talking about the release of the video itself because we all saw it, whether we wanted to or not. Like we all saw it, and we had no choice in the matter, and that was intentional. So right here. Number two, inducing mass trauma through graphic, unfiltered content. The videos raw description, blood chaos, and Kirk's immediate collapse was optimized for platforms like TikTok, where short looping clips amplify emotional impact. This aligns with trauma based mind control tactics. Sudden visceral trauma causes psychological disassociation where the mind checks out to cope, leaving individuals more open to subconscious programming. Conspiracy narratives frame this as a ritual sacrifice. Broadcast for imprinting flags, intel symbols, and preloaded family photos in coverage subliminally reinforced narratives of division, example left versus right. Mental health concerns surge post release with reports of anxiety and decentralized or desensitization. But the syop's goal is deeper. Traumatized publics become fragmented, less likely to unite against systemic issues like donor influence or foreign meddling in Kirk's death by making trauma viral, controller's test and normalized violence, eroding empathy, and priming for future ops. So I mean, granted, like I said, I wrote this about the Kirk coverage, However it applies to all of it because it's the exact same tactics being used over and over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I was about to say, I was rooting around my brain hole with those ideas you were just describing, and I'm like, yeah, dude, this is literally the same framework we see time and time again, right.
Speaker 7: And that's kind of why I wrote this too. I mean, it's the Kirk thing was because it's you know, it's in the front of everyone's mind and everyone's talking about it. But these are the same tactics to literally anything. So just real quick, the last little bit I thought would be important here is the strategy weaponizes social media as a weapon of mass psychological warfare, turning a single event into a tool for collective conditioning. If true, it's a test of how far trauma can be scaled digitally to enforce control without overt force. And this is the things that we've all got to be on the lookout for. So even if you don't watch mainstream media anymore.
Speaker 2: We're being ops here, Bud, Yeah, on lookout for sy ops.
Speaker 6: And like there's thousands of Americans out there. By the way, I've been shot with a laser beam twice.
Speaker 2: Yes, JJ, they got toed twice. Watch out. So he was a king of syops.
Speaker 7: He loves right, he sure did, he sure did, And I mean got shot twice.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, I've been trying to get down to brass tacks of what how that may have occurred? I might be onto something, but please continue, sir.
Speaker 7: Well that's kind of just it, you know, all of this stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I I do think serial killers probably would have like occurred naturally. I think there's like a lot of things that kind of lead to this.
Speaker 2: But well, it was that point I may I may serve real quick, they may have occurred naturally, but how do they perpetrate naturally? Right?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: It was definitely I so my personal opinion kind of just building on the program to kill theory. I think they took something that was happening, that happening naturally, but in very low numbers.
Speaker 2: You see that today. That's a great point there. We see that today with this trans apocalypse exactly.
Speaker 7: So they're taking something that's kind of happening naturally through society, and then they amplify it by these tactics that they learned through MK Ultra and other similar programs.
Speaker 2: And electronic controls and ship too. Because again, yes, all this trans apocalypse stuff had some out there's some I don't I'm not I'm not a doctor, sir. I'm also not the vice president. I won't begin to understand these matters. But I will say that there's some some sort of electronic warfare involved with it, Rightio games is always, discord is always I just get down to what are the greatest common denominators, if you will, and you know there's always discorders. You know, there's some very specific elements it seems to scream some sort of electronic warfare being involved, whether it's through the flicker rates or the patterns in the video games. I don't know these things I'm not a doctor, sir.
Speaker 7: Right, well, and that's exactly what's happened. M mk ultra has gone digital. You know, I know they don't even have to pull you into a scary location to program you anymore. They just have to do it through your phone, you know. They they target a specific type of person and then that's it. Once they got their claws and you boom.
Speaker 2: Well because some of them, yeah, that's a great point, because some of them experiments we're talking about in this MK ultra another broader programs more to it. They did, in fact, when I say they might have been them folks that got ted with them lasers, but they did, in fact determined that they can. They got them, sir. I think I may have. I don't know. If I mentioned this, I may have found the source before I finished my point. Let me let me get to that.
Speaker 9: One simple request, and that is to have sharks with freaking laser beings attached to their heads.
Speaker 7: Notice how he got so multiple laser.
Speaker 2: Bands they got, they got, they got him twice of them sharks, I think. But yeah, I think what we're looking at. I mean love, I love shitting on Ted. It's great. It's one of my favorite pastimes here Operations g c D the what was I saying, I've done last? I got so much enjoyment out of shitting on Ted. What was I saying?
Speaker 7: You were talking about the MK ultra of being digitalized and how they can target us with without pulling us into these locations program.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, thank you sir. I once again, while you were describing that, I got lost once again in mupple world because I was trying to find this boom lasers.
Speaker 7: Such a fucking muppet.
Speaker 2: So the studies and experiments of these spooky natures they did. They did, in fact looking at some of it. I looked at some of it, and what I could discern is they understood the flicker rates and all these other matters of light and the flickerate of the light and the beaming of these messages, the ability to subvert the conscious natures of the brain with some of this imagery and the flicker rations and whatnot, to subvert consciously, that you can implant things subconsciously, and this ship was these were known nomes, if you will. I mean, when we're talking here at Operation GCDs are talking about psychopaths, I like to get myself in the brain, whatble psychopaths?
Speaker 9: As we know there are known nomes, there are things we know we know, we also know there are known unknown So that is to say, we know there's some things we do not know, but they're also unknown unknowns. The ones we don't know, we don't.
Speaker 2: I love the Muppet. So thes we know about knowing is that they do know these things. And then we can see how these things are being applied in video games. It makes you wonder, here's an unknown unknown, sir, what the fuck was Jeffrey Epstein doing funding video games?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: Right? Well, you know, well, once again the revelation of the method, you know, as as I'm going down these rabbit holes become more and more apparent. And all you have to do is just look at the things that they call, you know, these devices and everything. So tell a vision, it's telling a vision. They're channels because you're channeling something, and it's programming because you're being programmed. Right, These are not these are not named coincidentally, you know my favorite quote from David McGowan, how many coincidences does it take to make a conspiracy? And they're all coincidences, you know, and it's I don't believe in coincidence anymore. There is no coincidence. In my opinion, a genuine coincidence would would be so mathematically astronomical that if they do happen, it would be so rare. I guarantee most people have never experienced a genuine coincidence, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm not a coincidence. There's how they got ted. They got ted, sir, They got.
Speaker 7: At least at least twice.
Speaker 2: So, and here we see the epicenter of electronic warfare, psychological operations and fucking satanism with this, this fucking muppet with Colonel John Alexander and Michael Lokeena who his wife and her? And these two, these two muppets, this lady and this lady Lilith and John Alexander's wife, they claim to be sisters. I found no evidence of such. But this is the Skinwalker ranch aviary. Psychological alien warfare nonsense. Hey, the aliens in Nevada like the eat strawberry ice cream. Not sure if you're aware of that. That's this guy and these two pal These guys are like brothers, right, like brother in laws if you will, or to their wives. So therefore we see the epicenter of Satanism and Cargo Colt style with the temple said if you will there and his full blown US Army alien business skinwalker, et cetera.
Speaker 7: Right, I mean it makes sense.
Speaker 2: They all fucking know each other, sir.
Speaker 7: Right, right, they're all intermarried, They're all related, you know.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. This is the Intelligence Officers Whoop and Intelligence Officers Banquet, October two thousand and nine. Is he he is wearing? Yeah, here's the deal, Bud. He does, in fact believe he is the Duke of Argyle, the rightful Duke of Campbell. He claims to be from. I haven't played a game yet with who was. We're not sure who his daddy is and what her right, but according to him, he's a he's a claim Campbell.
Speaker 7: I somehow doubt that. I somehow doubt it.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's I had that a lot of things about that guy. I'm gonna need to see some level of evidence that he passed any sort of physical fitness exam ever, let alone a US Army Special Forces exam. I assure you, sir, I've not done the US Army Special Forces exam. I did, in fact pass the US Army Ranger test physical fitness situation, and it's not easy. So that my motherfucker that pass or didn't pass anything, sir.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I can. I can confidently say that as well. I'm sure he did not.
Speaker 2: There's three things in this world. I'm certain, and I'm certain there's no way shape or for him he passed any physical faitess exam little the US Army Special Forces training. And I'm also quite certain that Ted Gunnerson is full of shit. Now, he may or may not have been shot by a lasers.
Speaker 6: That's inconclusive, right, There's thousands of Americans out there, by the way, I've been shot with a laser beating twice.
Speaker 2: They got they they got them twice. Focused. Now I imagine the scenario. They're in the intelligence officers banquet and world there where syr to the mid Ots where Ted Gunderson is accompanied by his domestic partner, one Diane Hegerty, co founder of the Church of Satan. That's the thing, and h at that time at the same time as that photograph of these other muppets, and they're just hanging out with John Alexander. Pardon me, sir, Oh goodness, gracious, what's going on right now. Goodness, pardon me and John Alexander, Michael Ako, they all they're all the banquet wearing kills together, dude, probably jamming things up each other's butts. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean that that is a common thing that they usually talk about and has been levied against them. So if they're shoving things up each other, but I would not be surprised in the least.
Speaker 2: You know, Ted made his entire career on investigating things and then try to tell the world, Oh, I'll help with the Satanism, so he said, Satanist. We don't hear about Satanism. Get the fuck out of your Ted.
Speaker 7: You know what's interesting about Ted too, because I mean, my official opinion about Ted is that he was a genuine, like a to B disinformation agent. So the things go right, right, and so a lot of the things he said were true, but then there were just enough things that were wrong or factually inaccurate that led people astray, which is the whole point, right, A disinformation agent does have to spew truth, but just with a little bit of little bit of a factual inaccuracy. And so there's a lot of things, you know, especially about the Satanism stuff that is true. It's crazy. You can go through and a lot of it's true. And you know, I've over the years, I've used his stuff for some of my research, you know, obviously with a grain of salt, because well he's a disinformation agent, but uh, there is a lot of truth in what he says, and it's kind of just interesting. Like, for instance, the the archaeology report that the parents of McMartin got. He wasn't involved at all, but somehow he got word and just showed up that day. You know, it's just trying to trying to put a lid back on that thing real quick.
Speaker 2: He shagged the whole man, go ahead, I'm cutting out over here, going.
Speaker 7: Sir, well, you're you're totally right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: He was just trying to shitcoat the whole thing and uh, you know, by showing up is trying to discredit it actually.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: And it was incredibly interesting because I mean he actually failed. Other other than the fact that people don't know about it, I mean, you haven't.
Speaker 2: Treated any victims Mother's home. Jackie mcgaully violated the ship. I don't know what he's trying to do her, but Violet shit ever financially, I've been ever taken by the communists.
Speaker 4: Got it together, Go.
Speaker 2: Way, go home, come pigs. Sorry, I'm late. Who goes there? Henry Himmler?
Speaker 4: What Clavin claimed?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: California? Clavin Cucamonga, California. Yeah, I just passing through town and uh, looking for something to do this evening. There was nothing going on at the roadway club. I heard about this. Well, welcome, Henry. I'm the grand legal, oh California thing. Pig face scum. Tay Guennerdson is a pig face gum. So, after Jackie mcgully hires the fucking archaeological team her and four other parents, uh she from the McMartin victims, he takes other parents from the victims other because he's infiltrated the scene through Jackie mcgully, So he meets all these other parents who did not report, were not part of the four parents that hired the team, but their children had been victimized. He takes those parents to the scene the day before the archaeological team shows up to start ther dig and they take them with shovels in the La Times, right, that's Ted Gunderson.
Speaker 7: Man, It's so obvious, at least in my opinion.
Speaker 2: It is well in hindsight, right, I mean, at least fair hindsight. We have the availability of time information, and we're also not being currently shot at by lasers. It's a different time now.
Speaker 7: We have less lasers, right, less lasers, and there's not one definitely not two, dude.
Speaker 2: Luckily. I don't know about you, sir, but I maintained a couple of pairs of my Mormon underwear does protect you against knife attacks, some nuclear weapons, and indeed lasers.
Speaker 7: So you did not know that multiple laser attacks?
Speaker 2: Wow? Well, I mean you can much like any kind of other armors, only because it's gonna sustain so much damage you're gonna have to replace at some point. You should be get with two attacks of lasers.
Speaker 7: Well, hey, I I hate to cut it short, but I do gotta say, are you my brain?
Speaker 2: Holdser I know your name is JJ, but you my brain? How's about to say? I appreciate your time, sir. Let's bring in for landy. I know you gotta I know you gotta go here. I appreciate your time to of course again for joining me GILW G C D. And you're gonna be back on Wednesday, along with actually Cosic Peach as well.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, that's uh, you know, guys are getting your fill of JJ and JJ wet dueling.
Speaker 2: JJ's again, dude coming up Wednesday and the next Fridays. If I'm not mistaking, sir.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, so I will be back so those nights I'll be able to hang out as uh as long as we need for those nights.
Speaker 2: And this was your suggestion for this film. And the Cosmic Peach is also super stoked about it. And it's the love affair of Michael Myers and his sister.
Speaker 7: Yes, which is incredibly weird. That's how the story starts. Uh, you know, Michael Myers murders his sister and uh you know kind of loses his mind from there and then you know, become the Shadow, the Boogeyman, you know every story right, So yes, thank you all, Thank you all for having me back and being being so awesome in the chat and everything. I always love checking everything out. Also, I saw Bobo make a comment earlier that communists are not people, and he is right.
Speaker 2: There, actually indeed not people. Don't I miss the comment. I'm not sure, but I like the comment.
Speaker 7: They are government property, not people.
Speaker 2: They are indeed muppets, sir, they're all saving the muppet world. Speaking of that operation, GCD Sundays here nine thirty pm Eastern Standard Times, six degrees of the processed Church closed. They told me it closed in nineteen seventy four. Sir, we'ren't. First of all, we're in your forty five plus of a panic. I'm paying right. You can hear more about that tomorrow night, nine thirty pm Eastern Standard Times, with the adventures and tales of this fucking muppet Mikey. I'll make sure be in the chat for that one, Yes, sir, and uh and and uh. Of course his pal laser tag ted.
Speaker 6: There's sounds of Americans out there. By the way, I've been shot with a laser beam twice.
Speaker 2: Watch your six folks, stay vigilant. We'll catch you next time. Thank you again, sir for joining me gi little GCD, and thank you folks of the interwebs.
Speaker 7: TCD catch me anywhere. Rise to Liberty, Beware of the mocking Bird, and check out my store. Rise to Liberty dot store. I got new Hoodies, long sleeve shirts and new t shirts. They have an awesome mind control design.
Speaker 2: So check those out, Yes, sir, and I will have your links in the show notes for folks of the interwebs, check out and check out more dueling JJ's coming up soon. Yes, any closing thoughts, statements, alibis, or baking recipes.
Speaker 7: No baking recipes at this time. I've got to find a good one. But just be on the lookout for this stuff because we literally live in the disinformation age, the post truth era. We are literally really in fifth generation warfare, and they are trying to take all of us down. So just be on the lookout for all of these tactics. Uh, you know, people like yes sir, me and other JJ and plenty of other great people are trying to expose these things to make it harder for them to be able to do this. So make sure and soak up the good information why you can, yes sir.
Speaker 2: Being a lookout for those tactics, and be on the lookout for the lasers. They got ted twice. Folks, stay eventualan you always you are the movie made Take your chances were on bo.
Speaker 3: Say you.
Speaker 4: Are stand you you are nothing. They wear shag yourself.
Speaker 1: Your people you made speaking boots up brock boots.
Speaker 4: Say do not chance it.
Speaker 1: You've been.
Speaker 4: Scot you lose yourself.
Speaker 1: No, not the bag.
Speaker 4: Say there's nothing reason to.
Speaker 1: Gave everywhere a chance.
Speaker 2: Your te