Speaker 1: Here wocing y'all back another episode a day zero. As you can tell, we're a little short handed today. Immaculate one, powerful one's not with us, but we do have the spiritual one we got in me, the one we're gonna try to hold it down for the next hour for y'all. So, uh yeah today, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love it, dude. We've had a great late spring here, and the thunderstorms were rolling in right on schedule every single day, and that's how I like it. So we're gonna keep that going.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, you said the thunderstorms are rolling in, and that's how you like it.
Speaker 2: I like it, though, yeah, because it gets so hot here and then the thunderstorms roll in like three o'clock, right when you're like, I can't take this heat anymore. And then it cools everything down. It storms, little, rains, little you don't have to water your garden, and then it moves through. It's perfect.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, Well I'm not a fan of outdoors anyway, so I mean, leave it where it's raining. If it's sunny, you know what I'm saying. If it's snowing, you know all of us, no good for me.
Speaker 2: So it's what if you're what if you're on a beach and it's slightly breezy and you're in sort of dappled sun and shade, and you can like jump into the nice water anytime you want. That's not free.
Speaker 1: Well when you see not Like so, me and my girlfriend usually go to Myrtle Beach for our vacations, and we don't ever go on the beach.
Speaker 2: She doesn't either. You're both anti No.
Speaker 1: She she used to like the pool, and she takes her she takes her grand babysit the pool. But she's almost become anti pool as well.
Speaker 2: Wow, because people or uh, it may be.
Speaker 1: Well, here's here's what I believe. You know, a lot of times people talk about, you know, how much you have to have in common with the person that you're with. I don't really believe that's the case at all. Commonality really doesn't matter. You just need to be moving in the same direction. And what ends up happening is that your tendencies end up rubbing off on each other. So that's how you actually end up becoming one because like, like, let's say one person's more, so I would say I'm more, I was more harsher, about life, you know, about my outlook of it, and she had more of a nurturing, caring, emotional side. Well, both of us kind of rubbed off on each other like certain in certain in certain situations where I usually wouldn't have and She's just like, fuck the world, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, dude. I Johnny's more like Diogenes. This is philosopher who just was like, I don't need to do ship. You guys all bring me food like I can just lay around. It's Sonny out, like I don't need to work hard. You guys are the suckers, right. I was kind of Johnny's like, you know, they don't have distress it out anything or try too hard, like it'll all be good either way. And I was like, the work all day every day, everything's in order, like come on, let's get our shit together. And now I'm so much more relaxed, so much more relaxed, and it's so nice. And he's a little bit less relaxed, which hopefully is nice for him.
Speaker 1: There it is, you see, you just you end up rubbing off on each other. So like I would say, so was it like movies? Let's go with movies. So I was always I'd watch anything horror movies, crazy shit. And you know, at first she was just like, you know, kind of the love movies, romance movies, stuff like that. And then uh, you know, I introduced her to a couple of the films that I was watching, and over the years, like I'll be gone at the gym playing basketball, I come back, she'd be like, I watched the crazy shit today. You know what I'm saying. They were cutting people's heads off. And you know, I was like, now, hold on in a second. Now, at one point in time, you would watch and say, yeah, this is your fault.
Speaker 2: It's what you do.
Speaker 1: So so that so that dichotomy, you know what I'm saying, it's just you know, it's it's just something that happens over time. And you know, uh, people people make this relationship thing into uh, very difficult when it's in theory not you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It depends though, because a lot of people are totally retarded assholes, So their relationships are gonna suck no matter what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what what they say. You get full, you get tricked that there's somebody that you didn't think they were yourself. Yeah, here's what I'm gonna say. I don't actually believe that most people show you who they are early on, whether whether you want to, uh you know, stay there or not where they always say, uh, men hope, men, men hope. Women never the woman there with never changes, and women hope they can change the man therewith. Well, lot of times that's the path. It's like, you know, what's the one thing you hear, Oh, I outgrew them. I hear that all the time. I don't even know what that's that's supposed to mean. We you mean you outgrew them? This he's the same deed, Like he's supposedly the same deeds you fell in love with. So it's just like, what's the deal now, you know what I'm saying? Or maybe you never liked them? Birth control? I heard that when women on birth control that they tend to be attracted to more feminine qualities, and then when they get off of it, they're like, damn, I got a pussy. You know what I'm saying, ma'am. Yeah. So it's just like, I wonder how much that has kind of fed into our I'd probably say what you probably say with the past twenty twenty five years of like the feminism movement.
Speaker 2: At least more maybe maybe like fifty years since my mom was on birth control. Okay, yeah, I'm sure it goes back a little further. And I don't know if we could ever even measure all the damage done by the various aspects of the feminist movement. But we also have all of that. Like you know, nowadays you'll find like leftist democrat type women who are on there like TikTok or Instagram, reil whatever, and they're like, I hate that. What I really want is a really strong man who can like be the man and open the door and like take care of me. But they're all fucking Republicans. Like you know, we've ruined We've ruined men and women really with all of this woke nonsense in the feminist garbage. And I don't think anybody likes it, but everyone's just like doing it anyway. I'm like, who cares. Get yourself a Republican guy. Then you know what usually happens is you get yourself a Republican guy, and then apparently this is what I'm finding is a bunch of women become more right wing or more Republican or more conservative because they get like a manly man eventually, and manly man to be a little bit more conservative. So I don't know if it's that or it's that like everybody grows up and eventually moves a little bit more conservative. Anyway, not everyone, but most people do. That tends to be how it is. So maybe it's both. But yeah, we are relationships.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I don't it didn't always used to be that way. I don't. I don't believe because God, I remember, you know, years back when you had you know, Democrats, Republicans for you know, presidential seats and all that other stuff, that it wouldn't this device like it would get like like as far as people around you, Like I never heard people around me just like ah fuck this person. You know what I'm saying. It's just like, okay, they want whatever. You just move on with your life. Whoever won won, and you just you kept doing what you were doing. But like the amount of stuff I've heard since Trump been in office, like like from people just like fuck Trump. I was like, man, I never used to hear this, you know what I'm saying. It's just like and all the rest of them have not done that great of a job either, so they're not.
Speaker 2: Even different like to all the things people are complaining about them, like Obama did it worse. I mean, whatever it is you think you don't like about Trump, Obama did it worse. The only differences he talked pretty and Trump tends to be a little bit more brutish and if that's what people don't like, cool, but like doesn't have anything to do with the job he's doing, right, So it's very strange. But I recently saw and talked to someone who's more left leaning that actually was able to praise Trump for some of the things he did, and that blew my mind because I think it's literally the first time I've seen it in like, however many years is going on now, like twelve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, there's there's not a there's not a single entity out here that encompasses one hundred percent of your beliefs in the way you feel like the world should be structured, not even us on this shape. No, okay, I mean there's a wes just got to be honest. I mean, like, you love nature, you love animal stuff like that, I'm anti Yeah, you know what I'm saying. If I could teleport from place to place, I would, I'd step over here in this closet, like I'm going in, I teleport, I teleport immediately, I'd be like, what this whole real that ain't walking outside?
Speaker 2: Face is not not the thing. I don't want distance.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just.
Speaker 1: So, and it probably we say twenty sixteen is when it really took off. When it was that for when Trump first got in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even right before he was getting in, people were already like what if he wins though, and like, oh my god, And I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when't he the guy everybody loved. Everybody loved him, you know, he's your fire guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I can't remember because I didn't ever watch TV really before then, so like I didn't get that dose of him, and maybe I saw him at home alone, and I don't remember anyone hating him.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, yeah, I mean it was just oh yeah, Donald Trump. And you actually didn't hear that much about him except his show. I mean I didn't watch his show. Oh, but you know that's that kind of really really put him on people's radar. True, and you know, he was on like the view and stuff like that, and they were like, you know, chumming it up with him and this, and all of a sudden, you beat Hillary Clinton in this. You know, we folded up. It's just like the world ended. Now, the world ended in twenty twenty. You see what I'm saying. I mean, that's when it ended. I mean I can mark the date March fifteen, twenty twenty. I mean, I mean that's it.
Speaker 2: March.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that was Yeah, that was two weeks slow spread yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is I think the only thing that really matters about him is I'm pretty sure he doesn't eat babies or have sex with them. And I think that's it. I think that's it. I think they fucking hate him because he doesn't. He's not actually in that club. Yeah, potentially opposes it, potentially is stopping it from getting bigger and stronger, and who knows what else. That's like the real war, I believe. And I think that's all it comes down to, really is you look at all the people who are implicated in pizza Gate. They're all the people who are the loudest haters of Trump, and you're like, okay, and then all that I've seen stuff came out and whatever, and yeah, it actually reinforces that. But it's pretty weird that all the people who are implicated in Pizzagate are the people who are like the most anti Trump, all the Clinton Biden all this stuff. And also what's crazy, all of a sudden, apparently people are making a Hunter Biden into some kind of a hero, Like he's the victim, so he's the hero or something. Weird. Yeah, like did you guys not see the pictures of him like sexually interacting with his teenage niece or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talk about a man who somehow conned the court system and the payon child support with his paintings. Hey do you do it with your artwork? May nobody did it? And here's you of the world. I mean, it ain't no doubt about an eight. These are gonna be worth something someday. It's like, yeah, but it ain't gonna do it so good If we're all did what can I see them for now? It ain't like that banana did they take to the wall that the man bought for how many millions you buy that for? Baa to the wall? Yeah, that crazy shit man take the banana to the wall with some duct tape. They talk about that as art, you know, a plain white wall, and they're like, oh yeah, man, that's worth millions of dollars. I'm like, we're silly. That lets you know that we're silly, okay, like us as humans, like we really are. That's just see it. Yeah, perceived value we like. Okay, So in America, you know, we always show what we value. We show what we value by how much money we pay them. So what do we value? We value entertainment. We value athletes, We value actors. Okay, that's what we value. Musicians, that's who we actually value. We don't value people who actually keep the the the actual economy the world, your your railroad systems, your your water all that. We don't actually value those people at all. We value entertainment, that's it. We don't value people who build systems that actually help us overall. So I mean, all you gotta do is just see who makes the most money.
Speaker 2: That's it, you know.
Speaker 1: So you know, you know, I hear teacher go up there, and you know they talk about and I know, lindsay, you can attest to this because you were in that profession. You know about the pay and you know, I feel like teachers should be getting, you know, eighty ninety hundred K. I mean, you know what I'm saying, because I mean they got to deal with assholes.
Speaker 2: All day, everyday stress. I was just describing this the other day. I'm like, think about, you're going to interact with many hundreds of people in a day. Every single one of them are supposed to know their name and one hundred percent of their skills exactly where they are at. And any given skill of the hundreds of skills you're supposed to teach them in a year, you're supposed to be able to give them an assignment that teaches them more about that skill, to get them higher up on it, and also grade it and also give them the feedback, and do all of that in a forty minute period, and then do it with different subjects and different kids over and over again all day. You get one twenty minute break a day. That's when you can shove some food into your face and maybe go take a shit or whatever you need to do twenty minutes, and then you're back on and there's never a moment in there where you're not supervising and actively interacting with hundreds of people. That's what you do all day, every day, and then you're supposed also create all your own curriculum and research all this stuff and do all this and blah blah blah blah, and you end up working like eighty hours a week. And yeah, then they are like, hey, we're going to put some money in education because we really realize that we need money in education. You're like, oh, sweet, can you take some of these motherfuckers off my plate? That'd be a great way to give more money the system. Half every class so I have way less of these people in my face all day every day that I'm supposed to be helping somehow. And instead they're like, no, no, no, no no. We were gonna build a field and like buy you sixty computers. I'm like, what the fuck would these computers do for me? How was that gonna help any of us do anything differently than what we're doing right now? Do you have like thirty five kids in one room and you're gonna do something with them? I mean I did, because I'm fucking amazing, but like, most teachers aren't doing jeck shit, and the money would help it be way better if we just made smaller classes. But I don't think most people can even understand like what a teacher actually does. And in this state, when I moved here, I actually was making eighty thousand in Washington because they do value their teachers more, and I had all the little bonuses and hoops I jumped through to get all the little ads, add ons and stuff, and so I've made my salary much higher than most people's are. But then I moved here and they were like, yeah, we have jobs for you. We'll pay you forty thousand dollars a year. Forty fucking thousand dollars for that shit. I was like, there's not even a chance in health, there's no fucking universe, which I would do that to myself for I could go work in a fucking store, any store, and make more than that, and it's so much easier, so.
Speaker 1: Like you could actually go to you can actually go to Costco. I didn't realize this. A girl, a girl was talking about it, how they do their their pay structure, Like you start when you get their bare bones, you're twenty dollars an hour. Then they said, I think every six months you get an extra dollar and then you like going through multiple phases to where you get up to a certain threshold, she's like thirty dollars an hour, and then you get two bonuses a year, and then you can keep moving up and then if you want to go back down, they don't really hurt you that much on pace. So you could be at a forty five dollars an hour job. Let's say you moved up to some management or whatever, You're like, eh, I just want to go back to pushing cards. So they just dropped you down to thirty eight make thirty eight dollars an hour pushing the cards. Wow, standing at the front door.
Speaker 2: Dude, That's what I'm saying. Like, I'm like, I could work anywhere for more than this, for better than this, get treated better than this. It wouldn't be as rewarding, sure, but like, oh okay.
Speaker 1: Well, the main the number one allure for those positions have always been the retirement benefits. I don't know. I know North Carolina because I've got some people that I know this in education. I believe that the benefits and stuff are good here. I don't know what it's like in other places. Once you retire, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good insurance and that sort of stuff. I did have retirement I could make it aggressive and try to get like a bigger retirement. But my retirement now, because I was on the inn it for like twelve twelve years or fourteen years or something, was very small. But I guess, yeah, if you're there long enough, it's probably gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Was it like thirty years? I think she usually thirty year marker.
Speaker 2: I have for that far was going to be rugs. By the time I was even teaching professionally, I was like, yeah, thirties. I don't know. I don't know, man, I'm sure. I'm sure a lot of people love it. The thing is is people don't take it as seriously as I did. I was like, no, I actually have to like do this right, Like these are people's lives and those are children, and this is like my sacred duty to do this, and so I have to actually do it well, do it right, do it the best I can. And other motherfuckers are like, I don't tell you stories about my cats and put on a movie and that's like English class. You know, Hey, they don't get fired, so they get the same money I do, no matter how hard I try.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, maybe they can't have an interesting story, you know what, I'm saying, loved it.
Speaker 2: They're like, we don't want to be in your class. You're a great teacher. We want to be in this class over here because it's fucking easy. I was like, I guess.
Speaker 1: Over on rumbled Extreme Professional say it tomorrow, Thomas Massey will honored at thirty four American Sailor's Marines and Sabinia is killed when Israeli forced his attack the USS Liberty fifty nine years ago, and the half four he's on his way out that they put it him right.
Speaker 2: It sounds like they stole the election from him. I'm not sure, but that's what some people are saying.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, so they finally I fit. Man. The way he was talking, I'm like, man, they're gonna have to roll him out now. Look I give it that. Look, I'm fine with Massy. I'm fine with Massy. He was there fighting to the end, like folks were talking about Massy and then comparing Marjorie Taylor Green to him. I said, uh no, I said that not even close, because she she's a grifter, extraordinary, Okay, griftering gas lighting. Don't hit me with no bulls shit, don't tell me that you're ready to quit, and then you wait until you get your pension to quit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean what I'm saying, because if you if you're staying fast, I'm quitting that day. They're like, do you know you could be giving you're giving up your pension, puck. Yeah, this is this is how much conviction I have about this. I've got conviction. That's what I want to see when you start talking about leading people. I want to see your conviction. I want to see your sacrifice. You ain't sacrifice nothing. Sticking around again, you bitch.
Speaker 2: None of these people mass cool shit, yeah, and some other things I don't love, but you know, I respect that guy. And then I don't know, it sounded like it sounded like he had this like massive amounts of like actual people on the ground, all of this energy, like all of these high polling and then this other guy came out of nowhere with a bunch of weird funding and he had like no people behind him, and even when he won, his party was like twelve people were there. So you're like, well, where's all the energy that if you won, Like, where's all the people who voted for you? Why don't they care to come to your your rally or whatever, your party or your I won acceptance thing, and Massy's like I lost, same sort of party was like packed with people. So I'm like, this doesn't really jive, right, So yeah.
Speaker 1: Who's the same as the twenty twenty election, the same as twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: It's like that little that little arch and yeah, straight.
Speaker 1: Up, yeah, I mean it's the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: If and oh man, I know that we talk about this multiple times that voting doesn't matter, but somebody believes it does. If they're gonna go through and fix it. That's my thoughts on it. That's my thoughts on it. If somebody's gonna go through the whole if they're gonna go through the whole process of going through and doing these ballots and fixing things, and you know Shnani is at night they it somebody believes it's that shit matters.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, That's what I'm saying too, Like, if they have to work this hard to have all this media to convince you of what's going on, to convince you to hate Trump or do this or do that, or vote that or wote to vote that, like steal this election or whatever, then clearly they don't. They can't just do whatever they want. Things like this actually matter. You actually have to believe in it to some degree. You actually need to be brought along, you actually have to vote, but it can actually matter. That's why I kind of hate the black pill shit. I feel like it's cowardly, and I also feel like it's just a cop out of like, now I don't have to do anything or explain anything or think about anything if I just like say, everything's rigged and everything's controlled by these people, and so like why try. But I'm like, but they wouldn't. They wouldn't work this hard. Why they're lazy motherfucker. They're not gonna work this hard for your vote and for your ideology and for you to agree with them if it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, something about it matters, because I mean I wouldn't even go through all of the rhythm or road to get to get around to it, right, I mean, that's that's my whole thing. I was like, well, whoever in there, I can just I can do this and that we pull it through. Yeah, but just look at what they have to do though, so you know, everything's not the double triple whammy that we believe it is. I think sometimes us in the conspiracy community, we actually outthink ourselves. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so so like I think sometimes like we can go overboard with what we believe is going on with actually the simplest answer is the correct answer.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do actually think most things are a little bit more straightforward than we think. There's not. There's not so much that's even what people call secret societies, And like, how's it secret? Then if we know about it and we can find all their symbols online and we can unmask all of their rituals and shit, how secret is is a secret? Is it a secret siety? No, we can point it. Who's in it? How secret is this society? There's nothing secret here. It's out in the open. But yeah, I saw, uh, you know, as far as voting the Save Act thing or the save part of some other omnibus bill or whatever didn't pass. But I was hearing that perhaps that's because it was never really meant to in that way, and it's going to pre present it on its own and maybe they'll pass out. I don't really know. I haven't looked into it that deeply. But otherwise that seemed disappointing. But then also at the same token, you know Spencer Pratt and this Republican governor in California who are both like kicking ass. I don't know if they even have a real chance as far as things go, but like as far as primaries go, they're kicking ass. And then the got real weird, and then everybody was like, what the fuck? This is clearly fraud like La County and you know, all of California are clearly just controlled the gavenuws and said we're gonna do anything we can, anything we can to stop this. I think that's what he meant, right, But then they sent in all the feeds and now they're doing this whole investigation into the vote there, So I can that like matter. I don't know, Like, I don't know if it can matter, right, but it'd be so cool if it does, and I have high hopes. I wish Spincer Proud would win. Motherfucker talks about Jesus and crystals, Like, what the fuck? What kind of politician talks about Jesus and crystals? Not mean okay, not meany He's not supposed to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, the So the premise is you know that we speak about in this community is that you know your vote don't matter, vote won't matter, doing this and that won't matter. And I'm not saying it does or doesn't, but what if you've been conditioned to believe that it doesn't, so you do nothing right?
Speaker 2: What if, along with all the other conditioning you received from the fucking communist, globalist satanist fucks like feminism and like right getting abortions of breach and all of this fucking madness, what if it's on the exact same level with how why would you ever vote or care? None of it matters?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah, So I mean so like the whole premise. Of course, of course, voting would give you a sense of hope, which is really the only thing that keeps the human race going, to be honest, the hope, the hope of tomorrow. I mean, that's what that's what keeps uh most people going. So, uh, if you eliminate all that hope and let's say everybody, let's say everybody stop voting. Okay, I don't think they would care. No, they had been like, they'd have been like, that's fine. You know what I'm saying, uh, that's well, chicken quilt see here, although I'm just chicken guy. Now, predator's got to the quail. Every time I posive, Oh, I'm missing, but uh, Chris, I don't want to say, Chris, explain to us which you gat there, because I'm not. I'm not. I'm not sure what I'm reading here with the chicken quail. Oh okay, okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But I just think I've heard this before too, where people are like attacking the idea of hope and that like voting is hope and this sort of thing, and so it's you shouldn't do it, and I'm like, what's wrong with hope? But I think what they actually mean, and they're just kind of miss speaking on accident, is they is that it gives you complacency for potentially potentially you vote. And then you say, there you go, I did all that I need to do and now I never did do anything again, And yeah, if it missed a complacence, it's not good. But the vote itself doesn't do that. That's you. That's something wrong with you. You decided that the phote is all you had to do. You know, there's definitely more you can do in your community or your world to make it better than just voting, you know, but that's who that's that's up to each person. So it's it's a weird ideology to think that voting causes complacency and therefore people shouldn't vote. It's a weird argument.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the always the best thing to do is to can you reach one person?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, can you if you can reach one person and that one person can reach another person and you kind of compound things, you know what I'm saying. So that's how this thing works. You want to when when they talk about your money, they talk about compound interest, right, you know, when you put a thousand dollars in, you say you get a ten percent on ten, Now thaty ten gets a ten percent return, and you just keep going so that the whole thing can you reach one person, can't reach two, but it can reach five people, you know, to maybe not change your mind about everything in life, but maybe just to get on a better path. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There's any kind of perspective that might sort of shift or expand things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, that used to be like the default.
Speaker 2: You're like, I have a you know, wide array of friends and they all have various ideas and we talk about them and then like we all come to it slightly different place and that's cool. And now it's like if you don't believe what I believe, like we can never talk again. That's a bit fucking extreme, dude. Like, I think you need some help. Actually, it's probably a good thing to have people with other perspectives from you.
Speaker 1: I do know.
Speaker 2: He raises quails and he eats quail eggs.
Speaker 1: Ah. Oh okay, okay, the.
Speaker 2: Quails died, so it's just just the chicken snow.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, yeah, oh damn. Oh well, let's say sorry for your loss. I think that's what it is. Then what you say? Yeah, then what you say. I'm bad when it comes to the to the to the sad parts of shit. I'm bad at it. Like I just I freeze up, Like you say, I can just do whatever. But when somebody likes has like a death of an animal family member or something, and they I'll just be like, is, yeah, I don't know what to say, man, I'm just nobody.
Speaker 2: Knows what to say. Dude. My friend died last weekend. You know, we haven't talked for a long time. She's still kind of in the in the shit and uh never really got out of it, super sad. And then talking to like her family and friends or whatever. I'm like, and this is like part ofly my wheelhouse and I don't know what the fuck to say, right, and I'm sad too, and they're sad, and like, you know, I just uh my mom actually gave me the best advice on this. She's like, no one knows what to say, no one knows what to do, but you have to say something because people need to just hear from other people something like just know that the connection is there and that life's going to go on, and like something sorry for your lost works.
Speaker 1: Okay, man about when somebody says, God, I've had can't because I've been, of course where I've been that for sixteen years. So you're dealing with older people. Somebody come through, Oh yeah, you know how you was doing? Oh she died, you know, two months ago. I'm like, uh so, yeah, your car these brakesh Man. Yeah, I'm just like, bro, I don't even know. I mean, I don't even know if I want to look at you right now. You know what I'm saying. I just brought up I brought up some bad ship for you.
Speaker 2: I am a kind of weird to tell random people that, you know. I mean, it's you asked how he is? I guess that's the truth.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, it's just fine and then walk away. Yeah that's what you're supposed to do. Uh, Lindsey looks like to uh today, Uh what was it? Iran shot some shot some more missiles at Israel. So that happened to me.
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess it's still I guess we still cease firing. We're just like we're still in sea fire. Yeah, we just got to shoot a few missiles. We're just making sure our stuff works. Lets see it. I said that by Bardys with missiles Sunday in the first major attack since last week's delicate ceasefire, of course, to find the US orders to stand down. So yeah, said they sent a few. Didn't didn't Israel shoot a few few missiles the other week? What has hesbla? Is't that a damn itn't had a damn concert event? Was that something? But I see these names, I'm like, man, this is who's making this ship up?
Speaker 2: It turns out this is actually the problem is like, you know, who created these groups. Seems like you know, C I A. Globalists basically made these groups and through C I A and other efforts and and so whatever. But also then well, now they're real, and now they're actually terrorist groups, and then you like think about it, gave them, you know, weapons, and now they're actually powerful too, and so now you actually do have to do something about it, which fucking sucks. It sucks. It's like you have to. I don't know that you have to, But it seems to me that I would no matter what country I was, potentially bomb the terrorists around me. I think I would. I mean, like if I were in charge and I was like, this is my land and these are my people, no matter who actually caused the serus to exist, I still have to fucking take care of you, right, I have to stop you from doing this. As far as I know. There's no way to like de radicalize a terrorist group. You know, once you're like I will die for you know allah go Mohammed, Like you don't come back from that for the most part, right, I don't know. And then and then even if you were like okay, we could re educate these people. Is sticking them in camps gonna make the world happy? No, then they're gonna be like, look at what you're doing, and like there is no happy answer to this problem that was created. So here we are. Here we are with animal terrorists, and what do you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is a deconstruction camp? I mean, you know what I'm saying. It's just like we're just trying to deconstruct here. You know, we're trying to We're trying to. Uh, you can still you still believe in it, which you're trying to move from the radical aspects of it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But that's what always makes it difficult is that, Uh, people generally don't like each other. This is this is across the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they don't like each other. And also no one actually understands anything that's not in their own backyard. So like we're looking at stuff across the world and we're like, I think this, and it's like, well, who fucking cares? Like you didn't grow up in it, you don't actually know. And the more I find like various people and when I lived in the Middle East and like see all these different perspectives, like my idea is radically changed because once you're actually in contact with people who are living this little bit different than like reading about it in Mother Jones or like you know, NPR, which is what I was doing before that, and so you get this more realistic view. I even saw this guy, he's a Muslim, he's a Palestinian, and he goes to college campuses because he wants to talk to these Marxists, you know, programmed youth who are screaming like into Fada and like from the river to the sea, and they're all pro Palestine or whatever. And he's like, yeah, where do you think in the Middle East is the one place where I could be safe to practice any religion I want, be gay, you know, do this and that. And they're like Palestine and he's like, no, that's where I'd be murdered for those things. If I wanted to be a Christian, I'd be murdered. If I was gay, I'd be murdered. No, it's Israel. He's like, and I'm a Palestinian, right and all this stuff, and you know they're like, no, no, you're lying, like they can't accept actually that there are Palestinians who love Israel. And who live in Israel, who this guy served in their military right and find is that to be fantastic in it and says, yeah, we should be bombing Palestine. White people can't handle that shit, dude, Like well, college students can't handle that shit, Like Westerners cannot handle that shit. They don't even know what to do with it. And he's like, do you know what antifotom means? Like, it means that you'll kill anyone, woman, children, animals, guys, anybody, You'll bomb anything if it is outside of your narrow religious belief. Is that what you want? Like would you do that? And they're like, well no, but it's like what's the butt dude, Like no, but what but we should let them for some reason. It's really interesting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, you know, of course, the Christianity kind of calmed down on the you know, mass murdering of people, but you know that when Rome kind of made it that the religion, you know, that's that's what they went off of. They were like, hey, you know, if you're any Christian, but you did, I mean, I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so, like.
Speaker 1: I could see why it was hated so much years ago because it's like they think they just stick coming and killing a whole village and the name of God, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, I mean, I understand why folks have got stuff build up in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's hard too though, because I I was on that front too of my entire life. And then I was reading about Carthage and I was like, these motherfuckers literally had pits of babies. They would just kill, just killing babies left and right, for their demon gods, for their you know, economics, to give them good weather, whatever, all the things. This is a massive city, it's a massive, highly civilized economic powerhouse, and they're just slaughtering babies. And people thought that was like a myth that Christianity is just made up in order to dominate the world and take out its rival Carthage, right, But then archaeologists found the pits of babies and there's twenty thousand and thirty thousand baby skeletons in a pit, and you're like, okay, well then they were like killing babies and Rome wasn't lying, and so they had a you know, they felt that they had to go out and stop this because it was evil and then now we look back at that and we look at it as just Christian pillaging and Christian and raping or Christian oppression, and it's like, I don't know, man, I think I'm on the side of the people who were killing the baby killers, Like I think i'd be like pro them. I think I'm glad they won. I think I'm glad that Carthage didn't win that war. And I think I'm glad that there were people who actually were witches, which means people who were actually caught like practicing dark magic, killing babies and other sacrificing other people and animals for dark purposes that were killed by the Church. If there were people who weren't actually that that said, I'm sorry, but we pretend that the Church just went and killed any woman who knew what an Herb's name was. And I'm like, I don't know that we have anything in our conception, especially here in the West, that says, no, there were dark, evil people who are being murdered for being dark and evil, And yeah, yeah, there's always going to be casualties and people who are in the middle and people who shouldn't have been and all of that is true, and We can criticize that for sure, but I don't think we should look past the truth that there were perhaps good reasons for some of what went on. I didn't know that until much more recently in my life, and so it was a revelation for me.
Speaker 1: And the issue with history is the fact that you can't live through each of the generations and actually be boots on the floor to understand all the dynamics of what's actually going on. That's the issue. Everything's written by the victors usually and or edited, yeah, by the victors, right, that's the issue.
Speaker 2: There, which is why I like things like that. Was archaeologists being like, oh shit, guys, sorry, there's actually a pit of babies here, because before that they were like, well, you know, history is questionable. Who actually did what? We don't know?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? And I mean, and that even goes back to even the Bible itself. You know, there's a counsel that got together and he looked at stuff and they decided, well this is okay, and that's not okay, And you don't really know who wrote this stuff. And I mean, most of most of Christianity is based directly off of Paul's writings because Paul said that he got these visions from God himself. Am I right there? Paul was a paula picker? Am I right? I think it was Paul, Yeah, one of them. Hold on, let me see something the Testament. I think it was Paul, Yeah, yeah, prolific, Yeah, yeah. It was probably thirteen of the twenty seven New Testament books attributed to him. And uh, from what the from what they say, I mean, he never met Jesus. He just got all this stuff directly from the sources. Yeah, and do who is he?
Speaker 2: Like? It's like a lawyer or something, right, like a taxi, you know.
Speaker 1: And this is never stuff that you're going to bring up when you're actually in church or anything like that, because my goodness, but they're probably gonna bring you out of there. But you're like, I don't think, where's where's the Book of Jesus? Like where's his books? I feel like I feel like all his books should be in there, Like, I mean, he had this vast knowledge of pretty much everything, and so like can we get in in his books when he was teaching He won't teaching Christianity because Jesus Christ. So I mean it's like he won't teaching people to worship him. It's not what he was teaching people to do, so it was just like he was.
Speaker 2: Teaching people to get their shit together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so I always, you know, I always think about that. I'm just like, we got all these books, but I ain't. Why don't I have a book directly from the man himself? At least one? Can I get one? Did he have books? And they just decided, no, don't need that shit?
Speaker 2: That'd be interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did he have books? And that was part of what was suppressed. What we seemed to get at the Dead Sea Scrolls was like Enoch, what Mary, A couple of the other people, you know, some extras from some of the same people. Which was the cool part about that was that they like matched almost word for word a lot of the text. You're like, okay, like that's cool, there's some reinforcement there. But yeah, what are there other texts that were found at some point that they exist? Did he write anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so that's and you won't know, Well, they might know over there in the Vatican. It's probably then that dungeon that three people can go into, there's probably down there and there as well as well. There's giants and nephelin, you know, tied up by these magical chains and all kinds of other ship.
Speaker 2: You know, so that ship you're like, if you go to church and you're like, yo, what about these giants, people are like get out of here. Like they don't want to talk about it. They don't want to talk about demons, they want to talk about angels. They just want to talk about like being nice to people and eating some cake. Yeah that's cool, but I want the giants.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like, yeah, so there's a there's a whole lot of questions within those texts itself that and you really can't question well you can't, and but you want, but you you're not supposed to question it while you're in said temple, while you're in the church itself. That's not that's not discussions that arise because everything in there is canning, so you're not actually able to have discussion. But I don't know. They got people outside of that, Yeah, biblical scholars and stuff who don't actually who just look at it, compile it. We're looking at evidence. Where do we get this from? How can I compare it to stuff that was written before it yeah, how we have similar stories. So was this something that they just took and they just transferred right over? So I mean there's there's a whole lot of avenues within that and so uh that can show you how you can I'm not gonna say so much manipulate because there's some good stuff in there. I mean, das shall not kill, that shall not still. I mean I feel pretty good about that. I'll be trying to fund somebody else's wife. I feel pretty good about that, you know what I'm saying. Hey, hey, he seemed like no brainers right here. He's a slam dunks. He had to write this on a tablet and take it to now mister lights. His niggas was grimy bo.
Speaker 2: Why why can't we have sex with other people's wives?
Speaker 1: He said? I'm like, hold on a second, man, I mean, what what they have going on? I mean, yeah, they had a full breakdown, man. I mean, Moses, uh, come up here, dog, I got to talk to you. Man, he's some bitches acting wild. Let me give you the commandments. I don't know what. I don't know what's wrong with these people, but just take it back down there to them and break it down. He goes back down. Supposed that they got a golden calf? How did they How did the resurrect a golden calf? In about fifteen minutes?
Speaker 2: That's you were gone, don't worry about it. Party that one before and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hold on, you know, broake the tablet out, you know what I'm saying. So it's like, come on now, dude.
Speaker 2: That there are stories where he's like, Okay, dude, God's like, yo, you're gonna kill these demon people, right. They're like with the fucking giants who are basically demons and they're like sacrificing babies and shit, they're doing black magic. So you're gonna kill them for me? Cool word. Don't take any of their ship. Don't touch it because it's infused with their dark energy and their demon ship. Don't touch it. And they're like okay, and then they go and kill them all and then they take all their ship and I'm like, what did you what if you believe this ship? Like, why are you taking that ship? Well, it ain't quite kill ain't quit.
Speaker 1: I had I had to make sure. They had to make sure they kept their women and stuff like that. You know what I'm saying. Just for you know, for good measure.
Speaker 2: It's a really good sword. They'll look at it. You're like, fucking demons.
Speaker 1: Oh what was it? There was I can't remember the guy's name, but he was asking a guy one time. He's like, look, you know, if you were a Canaanite and you know what you know now, and you know Israel was sent to take over your land, which is the Holy Land and kill everybody, including your family, would you fight him or would you just let him kill you?
Speaker 2: And the man was like.
Speaker 1: That's a great question, and it just that froze them up. I'm like, yeah, you'd fight him. Stop bullshitting, Like.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you but if you actually knew what you knew, and if that was actually true that they were, you know, with the demons and of the demons and worshiping demons, and you actually know what you know now, then you would actually leave them and you would not fight for them. Like if what you know now is that there is something else, or there's God or there's Jesus or there's this you know, force of good and it's different from the demons and the darkness and that, then you would you would leave that. I would think I actually don't get people who intentionally choose the dark side, Like it doesn't make sense to me, Like I don't, I don't understand it. Actually, it's not logical. You have a logical perspective. It seems to me that you should probably choose the good side. Yeah, what I said.
Speaker 1: They crave power, that's it. Uh yeah, power sorrow that we're going and see it with this all right, which I believe is kind of real hand in hands, hand in hand sadness, sorrow, pain, power, power, money. Yeah, it's all it's all intertwined.
Speaker 2: Like that though, for your soul, for your soul. Come on, this is a tiny slipper of a moment. You're gonna do that for your whole soul, all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, us as animals and every animal in nature of nature seeks superiority over the group.
Speaker 2: It's easy for me not to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but but we just got like like if you if you went through, when you stamped all of it out, somebody would be born within the Knicks year that would bring it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what all my books are about.
Speaker 1: They would bring it right back.
Speaker 2: Mother fuckers, just going right back to it. There.
Speaker 1: They like like it's and there's a lot of people who say they would they would never do it and end up doing it. What's that. I think that the Doom books are kind of based on that with Paul Trainees, it's based solely on that that you're the savior, but you're also the murderer of millions and millions of people, yeah, and their families.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's just like, so sometimes you end up becoming a villain not even trying to.
Speaker 2: That's true. I'm sure people think I'm the villain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Yeah, so like you can what they say, you live long enough to become the villain. You know what I'm saying, You're the hero until you live long enough to become a villain. That's it.
Speaker 2: God, I hope that's like my biggest fear is that something is gonna happen, that I'm gonna have like some sort of I don't know whatever, and the I'm gonna fall hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like you you go into a full breakdown, and then you know, folks go and say, man, look in the mirror and say, what have I become? That they start like.
Speaker 2: Ripping up their face and like adding all these accouterments and they're just like some other non human thing.
Speaker 1: Now anymore, yep, yep. So I mean that's uh. I think a lot of times that happens to people, and and I know people don't want to believe it, but I think it ends up happening to people in politics. So they get in with good intentions and then they look how corrupt the system is, and he is up correcting them. Yeah, I think, because I don't see any way to defeat it, and they're on the inside, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I kind of wonder if that not super But I kind of wonder if that happened to Bernie Sanders, because obviously he was never perfect, but I do think he had like the heart that he actually did want to maybe help the lower classes, you know, and then motherfuckers were like now and they black eye clubbed him, and then all of a sudden he was in his mittens and he was unhappy on the stage or whatever, and now he just seems like a shell. Yeah, we see him clearly before. That's possible too, but like I feel like I feel like he had a little switch there.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to thinking, was it twenty sixteen he spoke about it? Is how he was? He said, I was firmly in the lead, and all of a sudden they're like, uh, yeah, you're not going to be the guy, just letting you know.
Speaker 2: Oh, which is how you knew. Fucking Hillary Clinton was meant to be the next president. Shit, yah got sideways somehow, and I don't know how. I don't know what happened, but that was not supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, something went awry. Hillary Clinton was supposed to be the president. I don't give a fuck at all what they put in there. Who they want to No, that was a fuck up. That was a total one hundred percent fuck up because they couldn't believe it happened. Niggas was scrambling.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were like and even once they were like, oh, I guess he won, they were like, well are we I mean, we're gonna change this right, Like there's just like not even able to accept it at all. And it was just obvious if you were like us and you were reading the script the whole time, and you were like, well, yeah, of course she's gonna win. That's what that's what they've decided, Like she's the one, right. So I didn't even have a fucking doubt because I was so like, how many years have I been watching them telegraph shit and then it happens, and watching them telegraph and it happens. They tell you the script and then they run it. And here they were telling you the script. And this is real shock on everybody's face. That is not scripted.
Speaker 1: This is because it looked like a slam. Dun didn't it didn't it look like a slam don't win? Yeah, like dring Away, nobody was concerned about Trump winning. No, I didn't think it was a thought that Trump was gonna win. And anyone and they're like, uh, hold on, what what what you what do you mean?
Speaker 2: He won? Oh? Shit? What ho?
Speaker 1: What can we do about this? It's like, bo, it's over. We can't do nothing. Oh that shit can't happen again. We can't let that shit happen again. Which I'm always intrigued. If he'd have won in twenty twenty and we didn't have the shenanig as we had around that, how long we would have stayed in lockdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We might have just recently gotten out of lockdown, just straight up. It's just I think I think I think the motherfuckers would have just been like yep, no, we're gonna We're gonna sink the whole ship. I truly believe it. I truly think they'd have finished sinking this ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's that whole thing that's very well thought out. It makes a lot of sense. I can't find any real arguments against it. And it's that, you know, people like to point out that Trump is the reason that vaccines exist, and he did the warp seat and all of that. Sure, but there's this whole idea that you know, the globalist plan was to sink the ship, to never get out of lockdown, to put everybody in the camps, that everybody would actually have died at a much higher rate, and that whatever Trump did do dissuaded, you know, like turn it slightly onto a different path. So you still had to do some lockdown, you still had to have a vaccine come out, and you still had to have people taking it. It's still going to be bad, but it wasn't as bad as like the mass deaths that would have occurred, and that you know, internment camps that would have been permanent, then the fifteenth Minute cities that would have been done right when you get out of the internment camp. Here's your other cage, right, it's this fifteen minute city now, and that nothing could have ever come back from that, and that we actually missed that because of Trump, whether he knows it or not. But then when you tie in all the time travel shit, you're like, ah, fuck, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I yeah, because because they were going deep, like like they were talking about passport on your phone. Yep, they made they made the apps.
Speaker 2: There's your digital prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like but they made them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, to Australia put people in the camps, can it up? Put people in the camps? Like we were supposed to put people in camps. It just didn't happen. The camps were there, dude. I remember when the FEMA camp thing all was coming out back in like twenty twelve or something, and I was driving around like looking at him, and I was like, holy shit, they're real. And the fucking fencing really does go in, not out. They're not trying to keep anyone out. They're keeping people in. Who are they putting in these camps? You know? And then this should all happened. I was like, well, I think we were supposed to go to the camps. Yeah, it's weird. It's a weird world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so, I mean it's I think things would have been extremely different, very different if it'd have won. And like if you were in a democratic state, Oh man, it I think it had imploded on you, like especially like California and New York. California, New York and in Washington State. I say those are the most liberal states. Yes, we had probably Illinois, Illinois probably but at.
Speaker 2: Least like the most captured. I really don't even know if they're that liberal actually, but they're definitely owned by liberal interests.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So I mean that that would have they'd have finished they'd finished those places off, yeah, which they almost did anyway. Yeah, and we kind of did with how real estate and everything. People. The issue with inflation is not the fact that inflation happened. It's the fact that fifteen years of inflation happened in six months. Yeah that's yeah, that's the number one issue. You got fifteen years of inflation in a six month time period, and you can't have that without having massive issues. That's why I say, like twenty twenty is something that we will never be able to recover from. No, there is no recovery. You have to completely crash and collapse the system and then and then start sending values of what things are from there. And this would have to be something that was done globally and all the governments would have to agree to it. They say, hey, uh yeah, this yeah, this ship ain't gonna work. So what we got to do. We got to wipe everything out, okay, and then we're going to assess values to everything from there. So I mean, let's see where he said. California has Gavin Clone in controlled opposition candids in a run all for governor.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the Republican guy is not in the runoff.
Speaker 1: Now is he not in the runoff? Nasty? Nasty? Let me know, let me know. Let's see here, because I know it.
Speaker 2: Was basically Spencer Pratt was definitely going to be in the runoff, and then like overnight it was this. It was the Biden thing again. It was just like all these votes came in and one hundred percent of them were for everyone but Spencer Pratt. So then he like fell back down. But I don't know, Like I said, they sentenced some federal agents, so I'm not sure if that's going to be remedied or what. And even if he made it to the runoff, you know, even if they didn't cheat, which I don't think is possible in California at least, I still don't know that he could win because all the people who voted for the other two would just now vote for whoever's left on the Democratic right right.
Speaker 1: Uh oh real lover Thearon rumble. He said that he went to a regular doctor in the mid thirties and she asked me if I was from the East Coast after a blood test, said I say yes. Why the doctor said that many placebo vaccinations were used in my area. Huh, that's nice, ain't Gee eat or rio shit?
Speaker 2: So why would they be able to tell by blood test whether you took the vaccine or not. That shouldn't be a thing. That means they know they sucked us up real bad and that they can do it.
Speaker 1: Like listen, man, this blood looks looks mighty clean.
Speaker 2: Where are you from?
Speaker 1: He's hey, looks like you might need a few more poked. I got something back here in the back for you. You know what I'm saying. I got to get shipped back here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wharmacy And they were like, looks like you haven't had your last seventeen vaccinations? Do you want those today? I was like, would you give me that many vaccines at once? If I said yes, They're like, yeah, it doesn't do anything, excep've hurt your arm a little. I'm like, I fucking hate all of you. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of a fucking grown adult say to my face out loud, ever fucking retalk.
Speaker 1: Yah, but wow, I'll seventeen of them might give you an issue right now, and there wouldn't it. I'd be a little bit of overload.
Speaker 2: I was like, do you see on my records that I have a very severe and advanced autoimmune disease? Just like, yeah, it's safe. Oh lord, not you crazy?
Speaker 1: If you put all those and if you put all those in me today, I'm definitely over Okay, Like I won't make it.
Speaker 2: When a thunderstorm comes. My bone's hurt. That's how sensitive my system is. You're going to inject me with seventeen different batches of random chemicals at once and just see what happens. Fuck you, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Lots. Yeah, yeah, this is legit. Uh, Locke said the rdu from UK against the establishment candidate. It would collapse a state.
Speaker 2: I just so badly, like I'm praying, God, I'm begging you. Got to want the world where there's Republicans and control. In California, I just want to fucking see them lose their minds, like I just wanted to happen. Come on, do you imagine what California would do. They had a Republican governor and a Republican when's.
Speaker 1: The last time they had a Republican governor.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Arnold republican, That's what I was thinking. Uh, California had.
Speaker 2: A republicly it was like never never happened.
Speaker 1: Was it a governator?
Speaker 2: Was it him?
Speaker 1: It was Arnold Hoarzenegger. It wasn't that long ago, right, It was from two thousand and three, two thousand and three to twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh wow yeah, So okay, man, they could go back. Come on, guys, you can do it.
Speaker 1: And it had the governator out there to see it happened. I feel like they were all right back then. I think so anybody talked, anybody talked about California back then.
Speaker 2: I mean, once you can please call me policies, everything falls apart real fast, so it doesn't take long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, not as much, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It just.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they're gonna make it out there. I'm not sure how they make it now, places like California and places like like New York City. I don't understand how anybody lives there that's not making like six hundred thousand dollars a year, like I don't. I don't even understand. Like when they showed like the bills for stuff, I'm like, well, who's able to pay that? I like?
Speaker 2: And why do you want to work so hard to pay that? Like? What what's great about it? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Like was it? Of course, the New York Knits are in the the NBA Finals. They're actually up to two games to none, and they won both the games on San Antonio's home court. So it's coming back to Madison Square Garden on Monday. Well, you know, last week you could have got a notsebleed ticket for like four thousand dollars forty five hundred or up to ten grand. Now, jeez, one ticket.
Speaker 2: Would you even want to?
Speaker 1: I don't get one t in the nosebleeds?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I guess if you're super filthy rich and you want to waste that much money, you go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're in the nosebleeds though, Like, so that's not the filthy rich people.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just like so it's just like, what's the uh, what's the big the big concert they just had about a month ago?
Speaker 2: Oh, Coachella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, folks, the only thing I think is people going to finance it, because folks, seventy percent of the people finance to go to Coachella Clarida Bay. Later.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got to go to some incredible concerts and really cool venues, like just because I fucking grew up before all this madness. I guess was at the Gorge Amphitheater Washington State or some I don't remember what they were called. I'm sorry, I was really high, but like Tom Petty was there, and fucking Bob Dylan was there, something like Old People's Classics or something. I'm sure this was a concert that many people wish they could go to. I think I paid forty bucks, you know, I just drove my little ice over there and fucking went to this concert like it was nothing. I thought that why you do something like that, and that ticket would be like there wouldn't even be a ticket at that price and be like minimum four hundred or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought that was the going rate, you know, and you know, I know I'm a little long in the tooth when it comes to that type of stuff. It's yes, particular venues I was going too, but I was like, you know, thirty forty dollars. I'm like, makes sense. And then folks are like, oh yeah, I spent thousand dollars on my ticket. I was like, well, what did you get with it? Like, I hope that's just not for me to walk in? Is that for me to walk in?
Speaker 2: Endless drinks?
Speaker 1: Like I don't get no food or nothing.
Speaker 2: I pay for food too, have to stand.
Speaker 1: Oh shit. So it's like when I so, what's the show? So one of the shows we like to go to medieval times. I don't know if you've ever been to one of those medieval times? Okay, yes, so medieval time that of course, how it sounds medieval times. So you have your different color sections and then you have your fighter for your section. They come out, they do the joust and then once one of them get knocked off the horse they go and one of them grab a blade, the other one might grab an axe, and they'll be out there fighting. You know what I'm saying. So you cheer for your fighter.
Speaker 2: You know, we go.
Speaker 1: I usually like to get the front row. You know what it sound like to be right there in the action. You know, two tickets, somebody spend two two hundred dollars. But that comes with a meal.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah that's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it comes with a meal. And so you tell me, I got to go to Coachella and I got to spend two thousand dollars, that's just with the tickets, and I got to go wait in line to wash my ass. I'm like, hold on a second, now, I mean, you know, if you didn't bring if you didn't bring you a pop up tent and a bucket, put some water, you gotta you gotta wait lines and you wash ass. I'm like, yeah, I mean I'll pass.
Speaker 2: There is nothing I would pay that much to see, as.
Speaker 1: Far as I know, I'm trying to think of it now, I understand if you go into something like the sphere, yeah, that you that you might end up paying a little bit more money, because that's inexperience with within itself. But if I'm out there, yeah, if I'm out there standing in the dirt and they're on stage in front of.
Speaker 2: Me, no, no, you we gonna outlaw anything that's done with dirt. The dust and dirt are not allowed, especially if you're paying for something. No, it cannot be in dirt fields anymore.
Speaker 1: That is what I'm saying. So it's just like, I mean, if that, if that's where we're gonna be, I don't think a thousand dollars a ticket is is it is a good deal.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: I remember going to an ODDS fest. I think the tickets were like thirty dollars apiece for real, dude, and they were like forty bands. Like but you know, you have massive amounts of people and they don't do ODZ fest anymore. Which he's dead, but baths, you know, it's just about that time. And his wife and his daughter, Oh my god, man, they just they're.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm picked away, right. They don't even really exist.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what's what's going on there. Yeah, they got some they definitely got some action going on there. But I'm like, man, you know, I'm like that's great. I mean, pay forty dollars all day fifty I might even if there was forty bands, I could probably pay one hundred dollars, two hundred dollars and I'd be like, Okay, that's good value, all right. But you start talking about T three four or five thousand dollars, I'm like.
Speaker 2: No, because it's all kids. I don't think a lot of like grown adults are really doing that thing. I don't know, maybe or whatever, but like older people aren't really there. So these young people have all this money. Are these people who do like goat yoga at lunch at their tech job? Is that who these people are?
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh the goat yoga? Okay, go yoga? They might be doing that that that is potential for the game.
Speaker 2: You know, those people got laid off. Actually a I replaced them to provide goat yoga for AI.
Speaker 1: So, oh man, the AI AI might have replaced him. This is true, Lancy.
Speaker 2: Did you see the gay robot kick the kid in the stomach?
Speaker 1: What do you mean the gay robot?
Speaker 2: The gay is so awesome this videos.
Speaker 1: It's like this, what do you mean gay gay?
Speaker 2: Well, because they're in a Pride event and he has like a fucking flown gone, oh, okay, robot. He's just like out there doing like robot moves and like whatever, and then he just fucking lifts his leg up and like roundhouse kicks a kid in the stomach. It's fucking awesome, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was the kid, okay, because I'm pretty sure that I not laugh.
Speaker 2: If the kid is not okay, I'm sure it hurt. I don't think it was a great thing happened to this caid. I'm sorry for the can, but it's so funny. It's funny because humans are this dumb. We're like, let's make this ultra strong thing that has no fucking sense of anything alive, and let's make it just like spin around wildly. Did you get kicked in the stomach by one of those things. I'm pretty sure you're gonna be pretty pretty hurt for a while for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna have some internal blatant, little brazen you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That like within days. This is both in China. I don't know why China's having a pride parade. That's really weird. But maybe it wasn't pride. Maybe they just happened to have rainbows because people like rainbows. Maybe I was the whole thing, but maybe it's on China. Maybe it's Taiwan. I don't know. Somewhere in age of that happened. Then within days there was another one where a robot is out doing the same thing, just dancing around and spinning for whatever reason, and he just comes up and slaps a kid in the head. And the kid's like, he's so so sad. He's okay too, no broken noses or anything, but why are these robots attacking children? Dude?
Speaker 1: Okay? Nobody died in the making of this at this parade. Uh was severely injured. There was injuries, but it won't a severe injury was out of doubt. So my goodness. Well, lindsay, we're gonna go ahead. We're gonna wrap up for today, all right. We do appreciate everybody being with us on this episode of Day z Ra. Uh, lindsay, you got anything new FORRCE.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll rip Charlie to Charlie's in what Romania?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, he's Herbia. He Charlie's an international star. Yeah, I'm not sure if Charlie is not connected. Yeah, it was de signed to his green We.
Speaker 2: See Charlie like cool. We like you. Yeah, So Charlie go to Macroaggressions dot io for all his stuff. He shows his books and more. I am at roguesoul dot org. You can go schedule with me, take classes, get org, go and get books, see all the places where the show is, check it out and enjoy.
Speaker 1: There we go, There we go, of course. Uh. Corey Hughes dot org, Bloodyhistory dot Substate dot com. Wonder from History Volume one. He might come out with volume two sometime this year. That's potential, all right. He's still working on Lee Harvey, olswond Black and White. Get all his stuff. Cory Hughes dot org, me x Q four twenty dot com for everything I do. Uh, and and if you're into some alternative the sports and stuff like that, I mean I do post that on on shorts on my TikTok and also shorts on YouTube as well. So if you've got an affinity for some sports or UFC or just talking about random shit, you know what I'm saying, I do post those shorts. My only issue, my number one issue is that you don't realize how long you're talking, and so it has to be less than three minutes for it to be a short on YouTube and for it to be seen by anybody on Instagram, like, it won't be seen by anybody at all if you're over three minutes. So I have to purposely try to get everything shoved into three minutes.
Speaker 2: That's hard. It's harder than it, especially when you're used to long for them like we do.
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah, yeah, so that's actually really difficult.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I got some stuff up there on that I might get around to doing this Mortal Kombat Too review.
Speaker 2: I need to.
Speaker 1: I might did that this Thursday.
Speaker 2: Watched night No did you?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe we can maybe we can do review.
Speaker 2: On it maybe except I can't do it Thursday, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: Uh, I can pick another night. But uh, do you watch moretal Kombat too? The newest one? Uh huh oh okay, okay, all right, cool, Well we got that Bogonia, you know, we can discuss. We got we got a few things we discussed. You watch more movies than Corey did.
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Which is weird.
Speaker 2: I was never liked that my whole life. This is like a new thing. But I'm down.
Speaker 1: Well you can you can find out what's going on or what kind of plans they got for us through the media they provide to us at times. You know what I'm saying. So uh so, yeah, guys, we appreciate everybody for being with us. Check us out on all the platforms, and we'll catch y'all next week.
Speaker 2: Be sad.