Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: I'll take one?
Speaker 2: What help?
Speaker 1: Well? What's up? Everybody? Back again with another mail bag. I got my partner Nick here.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 1: Tell them how you doing? Tell them what's going on? Tell them what's what's happening in your world?
Speaker 2: What is going on? How are you well?
Speaker 3: First off, thank you for thank you for having me on. What was love doing the show?
Speaker 2: I guess some new things. We have got free stickers. There we go.
Speaker 3: Guys want stickers, got free ones. Sorry, the light's kind of fucking it up. I got free stickers. Anybody wants free stickers, email me or hit me up on Twitter and or Instagram. We also got t shirts now one of these, one of the shirt like that and the one with that silent rainbow was the twenty five dollars each shipped.
Speaker 2: And there is events that the.
Speaker 3: Occult Rejects will be at, and I do have some that are finally confirmed.
Speaker 2: I had a bunch of women.
Speaker 3: One of them got canceled, so I'm glad I wasn't telling everybody about that. One October fourth, there's a bigfoot thing and that's at the factory in Franklin, North Carolina. It's like amusement park actually inside and you did things gonna be inside, there'd be pretty Yeah, they have rooms that think are rent them stuf. It should be pretty interesting. Then October eighteenth, Charlie's Beyond Belief at the Tropical Lodge and Fort Myers. They'll be at the Masonic Lodge out there, and we got booth thirty three just to go along with the Masonic Lodge, you know, of course we have to. And Brook from Dark Florida, who's part of the Occult Rejects, will be there and she's one of the speakers and hopefully hopefully Thinker's Crossed I will be able to record her, uh you know, her whatever, her lecture and hopefully put it up online for everybody as well. Then October twenty fifth to the twenty sixth we got at Arkansas Paranormal Expo and that is in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Speaker 2: We will have a booth deaf for two days.
Speaker 3: And then there's another one that's for sure that's at November twenty second, that is a UFO thing and that is in Mooresville and North Carolina. Basically Charlotte and will be at the Army National Guard, so interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe they got some UFOs over there they go in the shows.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, yeah, that's the new new shit. Uh free free stickers. We got T shirts and events, so that's what's up.
Speaker 1: How could they get the free stickers?
Speaker 3: They just got to hit me up, hit me up, send me their info and yeah on Instagram, Twitter, or I mean, somebody wants to send me an email. I check my emails on Ny Patriot nineteen seventy eight at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, well, I don't know about the audience, but my town is fully tagged up everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I sent you a lot of them. Actually, did I send you them a few times? Because I think you're like, yeah, I'll take some more. And I was like, fuck the them on your OUTE when you're out driving.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a lot of esoteric stickers in places that maybe people shouldn't go. But those are the people we weren't watching this show. So I was in bed. It's been a while. My cell phone service went out and the Wi Fi here is total garbage. So I had to go back to the cell of the store and get that all fixed. And that's why we're doing a late show a day early.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, you're right, A late show a day early?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fuck? How do we fuck that up? Actually? Yeah, shouldn't. I should have done it tomorrow. Sorry, we will do one Sunday to catch up with something I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I gotta trialogue, I gotta make up and everything else. And I missed all those great shows this week.
Speaker 3: I actually checked for your try dialogue. I was like, yo, let me see if my boys, and I was like, fuck, I didn't even do his trialog today. It was like something else to be up with that Internet, But I actually checked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, hey, did you happen to uh notice that the hand episode is dropped on audio, So now we've got the symbolic hand episode that people can go listen to. It's still banger, It's so it's so great how all these different pieces come together while we're doing that episode. I think it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I really enjoyed that. Actually, yeah, we got into another another episode. We got to get the feet yo. That is actually that is a thing. I remember. I've even brought that up. What's up with them always sticking their foot out underneath this ship?
Speaker 2: Doing that on purpose? That isn't like you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Right, they're not for this, but yeah, we gotta do symbolic of the feet and maybe legs too, because there's so much in Greek pathology about the legs. Uh, do you have your.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, if you want to pull it up, I have. Oh you know what, I gotta present my present. I'm slipping here, I'm slipping. Yeah, you saw that. What's up with the feet? What's in the box. Let's start with the feet, all right? So that is the hexafoil aka the disney wheel or daisy wheels or a daisy wheel and his compress drawn a rosette of six interlocking lenses, a six pedaled flower, often inscribed on stone, timber, and plaster, and it's a It shows up in medieval contexts in a few ways. One is a Gothic architectural motif, and windows and tracery, and as a appo troupe. I don't even know if I'm saying that right, A protective mark scratched by masons and householders at doors, fireplaces, and vulnerable spot to turn away harm. When do they think it first showed up? They think antiquity. The six pedal rosette is documented as a decorative motif since at least the Late Bronze Age and reappears through the Iron Age and Roman periods geometric and that's the geometric patterns for that one. The medieval adoption by the twelfth to sixteenth centuries, hexafoil is a standard of vocabulary in Gothic architecture. Again it's on stone, tracery, cloister, stained glass framing. You can literally find hexafoil panels and frames in major medieval churches and manuscripts, for example, the Italian church facades. You'll see them San Dominico whatever at Lucera around the thirteen hundreds, that has it all over it. Yeah, it has preserved cut stone hexafoils in it. It also used as protective ritual mark in Britain. In parts of Europe, compass drawing hexafoils, often called witch marks today are wildly recorded on late medieval and especially Tudor or early Modern fabric around the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries frequently, and they're frequently on buildings that themselves are medieval. Whereas it has been been seen and used again in churches and kind of medieval sites. It's been seen in Portuguese cathedrals also as well, again on fabric, and what does it mean. It's kind of a protective thing. Again, they describe hexofoils as marks toward off evil or demons. It's kind of, you know, sometimes associated with witchcraft or even considered almost like a like goes along with the evil eye, something kind of like that to get rid of spirits, cosmological or solar or storm associations. Some scholars read that rosette as they read the rosette as a solar emblem or a thunderwheel linked to Indo European storm gods.
Speaker 2: This is a.
Speaker 3: Scholarleer to interpretation rather than a single medieval doction, just to let people know that. And there's in Britain the hexafoil often appears alongside Marian monograms, so something maybe up with that too, And h yeah, I think that's a pretty much enough.
Speaker 1: That flower of life type motif really picked up from the hexafoil, right, so, yes, right, So they kind of rebranded and relabeled the hexafoil as this flower of life thing in the nineteen seventies because this guy went over to Egypt and he found it one of these ruined Egyptian temples and he brought it back and he's like, this is the flower of life. He could be found all over the world, and he starts naming him off and this is where we have that mythology today. But the hexafoil in that case, they went to the place he was talking about and they found it. It was actually graffiti, Christian graffiti over top of the hieroglyphics that were there originally. So what the guy was seeing was actually a heck sign and so sincofoil, heck sigde. It's all sort of in that same male u. So it really is you know, Late Bronze Age originated, but it was done by the Christians on the temples of the Late Bronze Age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Even people are even saying in the chat this stuff. I'm even thinking about it now. Even when I went to fuck I think DC in Nashville, those scenes were on like, oh you remember, I think those scenes were on a lot of buildings that I filmed, just like you know, it looked a little bit more artistic, but yeah, those things are on everything.
Speaker 2: If you think about it, a lot of shit, they aren't a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: Well, i'd have to measure it. But I think I'm seeing ratios there that can be used in architecture. So they said it can be drawn with the compass. I wonder if this is like at the basis of how they measure out and create the beams for the structure. So as you would connect those lines on the inside, you would also be calculating the archways and things like that, using this sort of symbol as the basis point for what your measurement should be when you're making these fantastic things. Because I didn't think they were working off blueprints, you know, the same way we do. They had to kind of wing it and understand what the ratios would be so that the structure sticks together and actually resonates at a certain frequency. So using rosette like that or some other geometric figures and using the interior line work, I guess you could actually calculate the width and depth and height of the structure. So there's a lot that you know. I mean, I think it goes goes into the whole fractal idea. You could turn that into sort of like the basis point, and then all of the things off of it are like fractals kind of like the pentagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know it's another thing too, Like even like you were saying before, when I saw that that image, well, when I first like went to start looking for images, obviously a Wikipedia just seems so we show up a lot, you know, images on things if they have them. So when I clicked on the image, it brought me there and I noticed that, like what you were saying down below it, it was showing how you got into like almost that sacred geomedy geometry fractal shit from that, right, yeah, and like same exact thing that you said.
Speaker 2: You'll see it.
Speaker 3: Actually done on Wikipedia, showing you how I went from there to there.
Speaker 1: Right. So, Candice Owen's has a kind of cemented a phrase that helped her to understand what was happening within the conspiracy world, which is the Midas touch. So I thought I would bring up King Midas, right, nice, the guy who turned everything to gold with the touch. Now it's so common the way she uses it. She says that the elites will pick somebody and then they'll just have a free ride all the way up to the top, kind of like Ammanu Macron. He didn't really have to go to school. He didn't really have any qualifications for the jobs that he had. You know, he was like the head central banker for the Rothschilds and all the rest of this. So she refers to him as being one of these individuals blessed with the Midas touch. So there are probably lots of other ones in that same situation, and when you're looking in the background, they don't really have anything to back up their credentials, but somehow they make it to the top. And so King Midas is king of Phrygia, right, So you've heard us talk over and over and over again about the Phrygian cap, right, So this is in three kind of south of Thrace, and so this is the king over there, right. So there's a lot of mythology attached to this guy and that region specifically, especially the Phrygian cap. Many myths came to be associateated about it. Members of the Phrygian royal house. So his father was Gordius from the Gordian Knot idea, and that was one of the trials of Alexander the Great. He has to get through the Gordian Knot and he decides he's just gonna fucking cut it. So his mother was Kibali. The most famous king Midas. Yeah, so he's like right in the middle of all that stuff. Is remembered in Greek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched into pure gold, and this came to be called the Golden touch or the Midas touch. Legends told about this. Midas as A and his adopted father Gordius credited with founding the Phrygian capital city of Gordium and tying the Gordian knot. And so actually that kind of goes into your symbol too, right, So the flower of life is supposed to be kind of like this not work as well. There's several symbols, including the Norse symbol that I keep bringing up with the three triangles that are sort of like these not work ideas. This was in the second millennium BCE, before the Trojan War. Homer does not mention Midas or Gordius, while instead mentioning two other Phrygian kings, Migdun and Otreus. My DM was presumably named after him, and this probably also Midas. According to the Pausanaeus founded Ankrea today known as Ankara. Another king, Midas, ruled Phrygia in the late eighth century BCE. Most historians believe this might as to be the same person as Mita, called King of the Mushki in Assyrian text, who ward with the with Assyria and it's Anatolian provinces. If you think about the differences in how the Neo Assyrian saw the world versus how the Greeks saw the world, and how they interpret the same characters, and the Greeks give you stuff like this, whereas the Neo Assyrians give you like stick figures with strange bug eyes. It's like, it's so interesting how these two different cultures are depicting the same area and the same events in totally different ways.
Speaker 2: It's funny, you said the bug eyes, You're right, right, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They've got the Sumerian bug eyes where it just seems like their eyes are too big for their face. Oh yeah, retillion, right, And so that was kind of the Neo Assyrian style, and they they basically kept a continuity with the motifs coming through the Samerians, right, and so you see this a lot with the what do you call them Canaanite Phoenicians. They keep so they've got more advanced art styles, but they keep the eye style of the Samarans, which is really interesting to me. It's like you're claiming ancestry in how you make these different figures. There's more to it than just, you know, simple shapes. These are actually a continuity that stay throughout the century. So there's a Midas monument in Phrygia that dates back to about seven hundred BCE, and many contradictory legends about the most ancient king Midas. In one, Midas was king of Pessanists, a city of Phrygia, who as a child who was adopted by King Gordias and Kaibali, the goddess whose consort was and who by some accounts was the goddess mother of Midas himself. Again, this ky belief figure almost creates people out of nothing. It's a parthenogenesis. So in Thracius Migdonia, Herotodas referred to a wild rose garden at the foot of Mount Bermion as the garden of Midas, son of Gordius, where roses grew of themselves and each bearing sixty blossoms and surpassing in fragrance. So apparently there's mystic bushes associated with him as well.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the mystic bush motif you see happening over and over again, and lots of different cultures around the area, and the Phrygian culture was sort of like the bridge or the crossway between the east and the west, you know, Greece being in the west, and then all the rest of this off is down south and east of that point. And so Phrygia really did become one of these crossover hubs for a lot of different cultures and a lot of different happenings. And what Herodia, Now, it wasn't herodidas I believe it was Plato that said that the Phrygians and the Egyptians had a contest of which society was ancient, and instead of the Egyptians even putting up a fight, they just gave up there like you guys beat us. The Phrygians are the oldest in the world. And so that was the idea back then. And you see Kaibli as this figure that's sort of a constant all throughout the most ancient times in Phrygia. So this ancient goddess worship really did influence everything else. That was one of the most primary things. And so people get all freaked out with the addas worship and the self castration and all the rest of that stuff, which did come out of Phrygia, right, didn't come out of Thrace. It didn't come out of this region. But you have to go back and say, yeah, that's that's actually super super like forty five thousand years ancient. Like stop going on. You know a lot of people, right, A lot of people don't give Phrygia their due. But like, we even have the Frygian cap on our seal for the army today.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I've heard you and other people even bring that word up.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you know the smurf hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you told me that I had no idea when you told me that shit.
Speaker 3: No, I had no idea that Gargamel made that blonde bitch right to infiltrate the Smurfs.
Speaker 2: I had no idea until recently.
Speaker 1: And like so, there was there was no females in Smurf society until this wizard created one out of the dust and then put her there to take them down. But think about the other creation bets right, who's the first woman in Greek mythology? First two minute women.
Speaker 2: Oh, actually, now you're close.
Speaker 1: She's got a box. We thought they all do, Yeah, they do, but this one was the first. This was Pandora's box.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was thinking of something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you that that was the call. So yeah, she was the first woman, and she was made as a punishment to man. She's created her as a punishment and then gave her the box and said, don't open it.
Speaker 2: Oh you really how to do it too?
Speaker 3: With you?
Speaker 2: I'm going to create woman.
Speaker 1: Right, that's exactly. And then Gardener me, same idea. I'm gonna create a woman that's gonna fuck with you. And she's the first one to take the bite of the apple too. It's it's really interesting how they you know, they viewed women as a punishment a lot of times.
Speaker 3: How do you know Adam didn't bite the apple just to get the fuck out of the gar and away from even right, it gets away from you, lady.
Speaker 1: That whole situation is just so bizarre. It's like, if you go back to the root histories of that that mythology, it sounds nothing like it. It's like this space tail between this crazy uh chaos dragon who gets forgiven by the way. So at the end of the story, in the original mythology, this viper causes them to become mortals, right, So he's sort of guarding the tree, and as they take a bite from the tree, he bites them and then they become mortals. Before that, they were immortal. And so it's like the Fall in the Garden. There's so many crossovers between the original myth and what they have in the Bible. But it's like they perverted it in ways that make it really like guilt driven and everything else. So it's they changed the original mythology to make it more guilt which I think is kind of interesting. They're kind of making an admission there without saying it. It's like, we use this as a weapon. But uh, let's see we got emails hopefully.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yo, check this out.
Speaker 3: You know what if people send in, if people send in a story, send in your address and I'll send you free stickers to there you.
Speaker 1: Go, Yo, did you hear that? Guys?
Speaker 3: So and I send out any keep it to keep it magically, you know the magician eight.
Speaker 2: So you'll get eight free stickers.
Speaker 1: You got it, So you got to get those emails out about your weird. God damn it. Why does it have to be so autistic?
Speaker 2: He's so, he's like, I got you, Dick. I was gonna send it the stickers anyway. But he's like, all right, I'll give you a story too.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about my email.
Speaker 2: No, no, somebody knows somebody in the kid figure. He says, I got you, Dick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well you know where to send it. It's the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, send the story there and send me the address. I got you. We got that, uh infuriating. Got that kid Alexander coming back on this Saturday. That's something upcoming.
Speaker 1: Oh what's that?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Were you want with him the first time? Maybe not? He was that smart Polish kid. He like wrote a book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's uh really good with like megalithic stuff and science and the spirituality, like mixing both. Yeah, he's got my I think two o'clock. I think this Saturday.
Speaker 1: We got very nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah cool dude. Yeah, he send me a book and everything. I haven't got it yet, but he did send it to me. Really nice, really nice dude. Yoh, he's mad young too, dude. I think he's only like in his early twenties. I had asked him when I was.
Speaker 2: Like, Yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when you see, you're gonna be like, holy shit, this kid is smart for like, you're gonna be like I wish it was like fucking like that.
Speaker 2: I hit his age.
Speaker 1: All right, So this is one I have from I guess we're gonna call her bad hat Harriet. Oh alright, listens tomorrow. Ah, she's in the chat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we see her a lot. I like it. She's supposed to be star on her own podcast too. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: L let's freaking go. High head listens tomorrow. I hope you are well and enjoying your summer. At one point a few years back, twenty fifteen ish, I was deep into studying root work and herbs. After reading mugwort Tea was known for aiding with lucid dreaming. I bought some to try. Here are two dreams I experienced after drinking mugwort. Have you ever had mugwort?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it tastes like shit.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like Yeah, it's not good. It's kind of like musty a little bit, you know what I mean. It tastes like dust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've tried like making tea with it. I've also tried smoking it. Well, I tried to smoking it with all the ship right, Yeah, I don't know. I wasn't a fan of it.
Speaker 1: Well I used to. I used to have accult club at the college I was going to, and I would just brew up a thing of mugwort tea and bring it with me and everybody would drink the mug wort at the school library is awesome?
Speaker 3: Is that where it's supposed to like, uh, it's supposed to be like a natural like not it's a dead sedative, but you aren't. You supposed to catch like a slight buzz from it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a really interesting high. It's not like you know, smoking weed or anything that extreme. It's just like a relax levels at your yeah, it levels at your vegas nerve. It it's a really easy way to relax. And it's nothing like uh, it's not even like cradle like I've had cretem tea before that's more extreme than mugwart. Mug worts far more gentle. And so when you when you can actually brew it up with other flavors that are actually good, So I would do mugwort hibiscus tea, and once you've got those flavors interacting, it's actually quite decent.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. You said it helps relax, like through the vegas nerve, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just sort of calms the body down, all right. So this is the first dream. After hiking up a winding trail up a mountain that seemed more like a twisty grinch who stole Christmas Christmas tree, I was met midway by a faceless, cloaked man who had come out of a small crystal grotto or cave. Without talking. He handed me an old pink vinyl binder with my masking tape label on the front of it, with my name written in capital letters in a black marker. It looked like a binder I might have had in Grade four under my name. Also in marker was written a Kashik record. I rushed to open it and see the contents, but a last sealed shut. He shook his head and took my pointer finger in his hand and pushed it far up my nose.
Speaker 2: It was weird, but.
Speaker 1: I trusted him. I felt something hard and cold, and when I pulled it out, it was a long quartz, clear crystal. I felt very vulnerable, yet better and clearer without it plugged up. There, I wish I could remember more. That's awesome. That's the first dream. Oh wow, this is the second dream mission dream. Flying dreams are my favorite dreams. Even before the Mugwort tea, I would dream of squatting down in a corner of a room and lift off. I would float up into the ceiling, or sometimes go fly in a park or forest. These dreams would be so joyful, I almost would say a spiritual, wet dream. I would wake up in such bliss, tears of joy flowing. This time was different. After drinking the tea, I went to bed and fell asleep. The dream started in the usual manner of me going to the corner of my bedroom, going into a deep squat and leaping, arms raised above my head, hands clasp. I flew straight up and kept going up through the ceiling, up through the treetops and skies darkness, And then then I was in what I would describe as a bright white chrome oval room. Taking up most of the room was a white oval conference table and chairs. The walls had chrome countertops, and above the small rectangular windows, little blue and red lights in a meeting. A meeting had just ended, chairs were not pushed in all the way into the table, and there was a person at one of the counters shuffling and stacking up papers as she was just had taught class and was tidying up for the next group. She didn't notice me at first. She was very tall and beautiful, wearing a tight white spicy jumpsuit. She had short black hair, high cheekbones, blue eyes, red lips. She moved like a cat. Seemed to my presence, and she sends my presence and looked up from her work. There was recognition in her eyes. We were friends, I sensed, but she was annoyed at me and scared. She said, what are you doing here? She looked at my disheveled hair, beige T shirt, khaki sweatshorts, rolling her eyes. I look dirty and sweaty, earthy. I guess what if someone sees you in that? She said, you are not supposed to be here. You need to go back to your mission. That's all I remember. My takes on this dream have changed over the years. Was this police or government agency? I was doing undercover work for some galactic space cop operation? Or something deeper. I have no clue. I think I need to order some more Mugwort tea and see if I go back. Well, it sounds like I've got a mission too. I need to order some more Mugwort tea and see what was going on there. But now it's kind of interesting that a Kashak record and the other one seemed kind of related, Like what if this is the pre uh incarnation phase? And so she's she's back into the board room where she had just you know, gotten out and then into the earthly realm, and now she's visiting again, but she's not supposed to be there. She still has a mission on earth, almost astra projection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. Fucking I like these dreams.
Speaker 1: Right, what's your interpretation? Do you have anything that's said out to you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Hell no, I mean I honestly thought the crystal up the nose was really good.
Speaker 1: Right, I think that's funny. So she was being guided to remove like crystallized energy or something out of the head so that she could access things like the Akasha record. It was almost like instructive or healing dream. Right. You have that sort of angle you've you've been instructed on how to clear your your senses.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, interesting, I got dogs like crystal meth. That makes sense, pull some crystal meth out to those.
Speaker 1: Right, well normally, actually you're going to reverse. Instead of pulling the crystals out, you putting the crystal.
Speaker 2: That's true reverse, right, With enough.
Speaker 1: Pressure and heat, you could actually probably turn it into a much bigger crystal.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 3: But yeah, people, you hear that. If you got any stories, just to you know, help sweeten the deal here, I mean, because you know we're asking so much for an email, I'll send I'll send some stickers to you if you send in a story, Uh, leave the email, leave the address with the address with Headless and he'll show forward it over to me and they'll send out the stickers.
Speaker 1: So right, So, if if you want, if you want to be a real you know, Headless fan, what you gotta do is you got to get mug wort. You have to get hibiscus, and you have to get like maybe orange peels. Orange peels work well, but like you mix those together and then drink that tea before bed, and then you write the emails to me about what happens next. Right on factory farming these emails for the show. You've got to drink the Mugwort tea and then go to bed and then write me an email and that will be the next show is everybody go out there, gets a mugwort tea, mix it up, see if you can make something you like. And the best recipes too. If you've got a really good recipe for mugwort team, just go ahead and send that to me as well, because recipes are always enjoyed. If you have any magical formulas maybe that you use. Right, Hey, do you remember the game that we would play as like kids, where you would like take a deep breath and then stand up against the wall real fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never seen people do that.
Speaker 1: Ship that was big in the army. You know, they can't get high, they can't get drunk, so they're out there passing out.
Speaker 2: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It was like I was gone for years and then I just came back.
Speaker 2: That's wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, So.
Speaker 2: Have any of those experiences send them in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't. We don't recommend it. So many people fucking die playing that game. Mostly it's because people are paying attention to where they're standing, so they'll just fall down and like stab themselves fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: Oh Euros is asking hellas was in the army. Yes, yeah, yeah, eros yours. We got to hit you Yes, sorry sorry it's row. We got to hit you up, Euros. I wanted to get you. I was actually thinking about earlier today when I have her wrung for like the indeads, she's been covering them with the pultinis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to get around for this. Yeah. Yeah, I've been really on it on that guy's stuff. Man, I really, I really think.
Speaker 1: That dude, Platinus is awesome. Like there's so much crossover between your episode and what I'm studying when it comes to early Christianity and all the rest of these influences. He's so in there like that that is like neo Platinism is Platinas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, basically yeah, they'll even say that basically from him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so you're talking about all these magical traditions of you know, uh, theurgy and all these other things that come through that whole circle of Neoplatinism during the second century a d. And a lot of people just sleep on it. They're just like, Oh, I read Plato, you know, I read Aristotle, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean he even covers stuff, he's got stuff on site. He even gets into the eyeballs too, and in heads. Yeah, pretty interesting stuff, that dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was impressed.
Speaker 1: Right. It's funny all these philosophers have their own opinions on things like site and like the senses and stuff, and they include that in their work. And it's funny because you could see all the cultural influences and how they see the world because they're literally telling you how they think you see the world. Yeah, yeah, yeah, which is fun. But this has been a great episode. So we'll see you again next time. I don't know. Do you want to do another one tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well we'll see. Actually I might be able to yeah, yeah, if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we'll fit it in there about thirty minutes. It's not that bad. I was thinking maybe we should do like a thirty minute show a day, you know, maybe not me and you, but.
Speaker 2: Just oh no, no, yeah, I have thought about yeah, doing it like well.
Speaker 3: That's why I had said I wanted to continue this and actually make this a thing, is because I do actually think these are good ideas. So yeah, no, no, especially if it's like actually has information and it's something small and short like this. I think people love that stuff absolutely. Yeah, all right, we will see you again tomorrow around the same time.
Speaker 2: Later