Speaker 1: On one Linchintaco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. This has brought you by the offshore fiasco, which we can officially tell you about now Saturday, August twenty third, out of Port Canaveral, the annual fishing excursion with us and you if you want to sign up, sign ups will open up seven am Tuesday morning.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now keep in mind that's the day after Memorial Day, So whatever you do, remember to sign up because if he lives here for a while, you know how it goes. That trip sells out fast as hell. We'd like to have a bigger boat, but it's not possible.
Speaker 1: So yeah, first come, first serve, and we're trying to give you as much advanced morning as possible. Here again, the date for the event itself is Saturday, August twenty third.
Speaker 3: The uh ticket on sale is Tuesday at seven am.
Speaker 1: Seven in the morning, So once the gone, they're gone, and your one price includes everything you need for the day, including unlimited beer.
Speaker 3: And and when I when I say a bigger boat, trust me, the Orlando Princess is plenty big.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's just it'd be great if we could go up fishing on a cruise ship with all of you.
Speaker 2: That's that's the next step. I've been working on. Pat okay, cruise let me know how that goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really hasn't moved out of my lips, pasted, it passed going out of my lips and just going still in its developmental stages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's really not developing. Gotcha. Gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay, while we're on the subject, you're drinking cold beer. This is interesting. So the dude who fell from the outfield stands during the Pirates game. Yeah, Kevin Markwood fell twenty one feet from the right field bleachers to the field and was seriously injured. His buddy, who went to the game with him, Ethan Kirkwood, has now been charged. He did he push him? No, Ethan's twenty one. Kevin who fell is twenty. Ethan was buying cold beers two at a time, twenty four ouncers and handing them to Kevin. They documented on video to two times this happened, and possibly a third big.
Speaker 2: Deal the twenty This is why I brought it up. It's like, come on, the drinking age used to be eighteen years old. I know.
Speaker 3: That's just I'm sorry. I don't think you need to be charging him for the other guy. The other guy kind of dorked it, didn't He almost dive.
Speaker 1: Well, he got excited, jumped up, came down in the rail. Heil the rail hit right in his midsection and that was enough to take his forward momentum ass over tea kettle down onto the field.
Speaker 2: That's my fear.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't get close to the edge of things, just because I get dizzy with the head stuff right well, And so if you're ever wondering why I kind of walked the other way, I'm like, oh, I'm not going next to that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to fall. So that's a BS charge if you ask me. I don't even know if they needed to go there. I seriously brought it up.
Speaker 3: The guy asked to feel so guilty, and not even guilty about the beer, is just guilty that he was with him and his one of his best buds fell like that and having to watch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so interesting situation In a courtroom in Colorado this week, One Michael Blair was there to account for the charges of the fentanyl pills that were in his possession and found in a bag in the wall of his bathroom, three thousand fentanyl pills.
Speaker 2: Charged the hell out up. Oh, he was charging.
Speaker 1: He was in court and the judge asked him to do explain himself.
Speaker 2: I heard you say that whole thing.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is give him a huge charge and a lot of time because that fentanyl is killing people like.
Speaker 1: Well, this is where Michael Blair's excuse came in. He wasn't, he said, I'm not. You know here, those were for personal use. Well, to judge, the three thousand fentanyl pills that were in a bag in his bathroom in the wall were for personal use.
Speaker 2: I thought he was going to put it on the construction workers.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the people that built my house, you know, like when you find the old can of beer where they're some person that was up in your attic doing the trusses or whatever that was drinking beers, you know, having beers for lunch and.
Speaker 2: Just I'll just throw these up here.
Speaker 3: They won't find him, they won't figure it out and tied to me. How do you think the judge reacted. He probably just slammed the guy with something. He said, nice try six years, good, beautiful, Thank you all right. Look, I'll admit when I might have got a little ahead of myself, and I may have in my over enthusiasm about a headline of the week, I think on Tuesday, well, that headline of the week was what someone called headline of the year. So you're okay for overreacting?
Speaker 1: Do you want to do? You have?
Speaker 3: It's going right? Hold on, it's on a delay. I got too many Hello, hell, let's go?
Speaker 1: Oh you want me to go? I thought we were gonna flash back to Okay, here we go with late entry. Here man with cough diagnosed with parrot chlamydia after breathing in chicken poo.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You see where I'm coming from on this right? It does it?
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 1: One up the one from earlier in the week. Do you want to do a compare and contrast here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would love to.
Speaker 3: The one from earlier in the week was Romantic Rivals. Wait, romantic rivals body. I can't remoan writing, dude, God don'g oh, I'm sorry. Man plotted to feed his romantic rival's body to pigs with help from Anne one thousand dollars and a good bottle of bourbon.
Speaker 1: Now give me the other, one man with cough diagnosed with parrot chlamydia after breathing in chicken pooh.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. This I don't see. This is a dilement.
Speaker 1: That's truly Now we're not voting today because there could well be another in the way if this is president that there could be another one brought to the table tomorrow on the final show of the week.
Speaker 3: I highly doubt it would be either of those because with those two, I'm gonna tie.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you enamored with curious about what parrot chlamydia is? Yeah, I mean it comes from chicken poo, so that's weird. It's a flu like illness caused by contact with infected birds that can leave people suffering with severe pneumonia or brain and heart inflammation. It's bird flu. What this guy was diagnosed with it, I can't even pronounce the word that. It's nicknamed perrot chlamydia. He was inhaling chicken poop, the fumes from a chicken coop, which I actually you in health films from a chicken.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: This took me back to a horrific memory that I have from when I was in college. Freshman year in college, one of my professors who was super cool. She was awesome. One of my speech teachers.
Speaker 2: Okay, I may have had the same one. No, this was in West Pond Beach.
Speaker 1: Okay, she was super cool and we got me and a couple buddies got you know, like to the point where we'd have beers, you.
Speaker 2: Know with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just cool. Yeah, And she Hey, do you guys want to make some extra money? My dad has a farm in Jupiter and he wants to get this collection of old books of his moved out of this storage space he has into a better He was storing all these old books in a chicken coop and uh, let me put you this way. You heat the heat and humidity of a chicken coop in South Florida during the summer had more than destroyed these books, which were basically just piles of mush and pulp, and inside this nasty chicken coop that it was an odor like I had never ever experienced in my life. It's exactly what they're describing here. So that could be where I got the brain damage early on in life.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why you have the pot rose head, because you have brain inflammation. It's inflammation could be, could be. I'm concerned. We need to send you to my doctor.
Speaker 1: This is uh, I'm sure it's well without outside the statute of limitations here where I could actually do anything.
Speaker 3: Well, you wouldn't sue the teacher you had it was cool enough to have beers with you. Well, she was teaing you guys up for some you know, college hijinks like all of you know, middle school teachers are doing now, you know, then all the first she might.
Speaker 2: I think she might have had it for the other team.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, I'm surprised she didn't get a group of her friends to go do the chicken coop.
Speaker 2: Hey. Look, I'm seeing you with the ball and ball.
Speaker 3: Hey, I bet you could pick up about five books at once.
Speaker 1: I just remember me and my buddy Bill, where you're like, why would anyone store books in this thing?
Speaker 2: Man? This is why does this guy even want these? They're like destroying.
Speaker 1: There's chicken crap between the pages and urine and oh god, yeah, you definitely.
Speaker 2: Got this disease, pat asked. Somebody said, boy, she hot.
Speaker 1: Well this wasn't bad, eh, And look, man, fifty bucks is fifty bucks?
Speaker 2: Come on on demand to download the iHeartRadio app,