Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders in targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now, Hello.
Speaker 3: Len, Welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Director of Science at Invite Health. Happy Saturday morning to everyone. I am in such a good mood for a couple of different reasons. One, we are completing our first week of having that extra hour of daylight, so that always brings joy in my life. But what also brings joy in my life is when we are having a fantastic sale. And we are and it's kicking off today. So our spring Bogo is on folks, So it is the Invite Health Spring Buy one, get one free sale. Every product in the Invite Health line is on sale. So this is a wonderful time. As I always say to stock up on your favorites. Maybe you've been using our bio Curcumin five locks in formulation for years and you know how effective that is when it comes to targeting those achy joints and you start to use that biocurcumen and you can really see that different. So you want to make sure that you stock up on the Biocurcumin five locks. And during the spring sale, we have so many different formulations that are geared towards energy, and I always look at this time of year is a perfect way to really zero in on where we can make some improvements, not just in overall lifestyle modifications. Now that you have that extra hour of daylight to get outside and be a little bit more active after you've been hibernating from the cold winter days, it's an excellent way to start to encourage that good movement throughout your system. But sometimes you can get out there and then you say, wow, you know, I guess I'm maybe a little bit more out of shape than I thought, or I just don't have that energy that I thought I was going to have. So we have you covered at Invite Health with so many great formulations, including that performance multi vitamin, the performance multivitamin with the inclusion of the Rodeola extract and the superoxide dismutase is a really nice way to dive up additional cell energy. What I love about rodeola is not only is it a powerful adaptogenic herb, it is also a really great way for us to allow our cells to make more ATP. So if we have more ATP, then that's a great thing because that's the actual energy that the cells themselves are producing. And we have to make sure that all of our cells have the daily capacity to just do what they're supposed to do. And this is part of when I talk about aging gracefully. Sometimes we chalk up the aging process and say, well, I'm supposed to slow down or I'm not supposed to have as much energy as I did twenty years ago. I don't look at that as the reason. I look at it and say, well, you know, our cells are lacking something and if we can just put that back in, then we are off to the races. And so this is why really zeroing in on sell energy production during the springtime is a really good way to encourage not only your your overall mood, but your your physical performance as well. When I talk about physical performance. We're not talking about you know, march madness and those athletes. We're just talking about getting out and doing the things that you need to do each and every single day, which is really important because if you're lacking energy, this can affect not only your physical day to day things that you're doing, but in general, it will start to affect your emotional wellbeing. And you know, say if you're just heading out to go to the grocery store and you feel like you just don't have the pep in your step that you want, that can affect your mood. So this is why we all like to zero in on energy and what we can be doing each and every single day. So back to the performance multivitamin, it's not just the rodeola extract that gives this cellular pack of a punch. When it comes to that ATP output, we're also looking at having the addition of those activated B vitamins, so having the bioactive form of vitamin B twelve along with having your methyl folate in that formulation. Remember, all of our multivitamins at Invite Health contain coenzyme Q ten, So when you are supplementing with our core multivitamin, the Men's multi, the women's multi, or that performance. You are getting coenzyme q ten just in your daily multi, which is so critical because we know that as we get older, our co q ten perduction begins to diminish, and then we can add insult to injury if you're on particular medications. As an example, if you are taking a statin drug for lowering cholesterol, if you are on a beta blocker drug for regulating your blood pressure every day, we know that those medications can have a harmful impact on our co q ten natural production. So it makes an awful lot of sense that if you're taking a multi vitamin, multi mineral complex every day, that you get some extra coenzyme q ten to support your cell function. And I had an interesting conversation this week about nutrient deficiencies as far as the foods that we eat, and someone asked me this said, well, you know, even if you're eating you know, organic, do you still need to, you know, take a multi vitamin. And the answer to that is yes. Unfortunately, the nutrient content within the soil throughout this country and globally is certainly not what it once used to be In nineteen twenty for example. So you look back one hundred years ago, and all of the foods had a much greater spectrum of powerful antioxidants and vitamins and minerals. And so when we look at things like zinc, for example, and you see how many folks are walking around each and every single day with a kind of a moderate zinc insufficiency. Perhaps it's not a true deficiency, but it's it's too low. And when you get that level that's too low, that can start to have an impact on many different functions in the body, including your overall metabolism, because we know that zinc is very important for thyroid function. So this kind of goes back to, well, yes, you do need to be taking the core multivitamin each day or that performance multivitamin. I always kind of put the performance multi vitamin in the setting of it's the best multi vitamin in our product line for those who have concerns with blood sugar, for those who have concerns with heart health. So while the name may make you think, oh, this is for athletic performance, and of course it is, it's also for any individual out there that is dealing with any particular chronic disease. State, or you just feel like you're just not as energetic as you once used to be. So you're getting that zinc. So we're getting that coverage of zinc. We're getting a full spectrum natural vitamin E. And remember all of these things matter. When I say natural as opposed to a synthetic vitamin. This is so essential to the way that your cells recognize those vitamins and minerals and the way that they utilize those vitamins and minerals. And I always say, when you look at I'm not going to name specific names, but let's just say you you take a stroll through a Walgreens and you're you're looking at all their multi vitamins, many of which are made by pharmaceutical companies. Well, they're not in the business for for vitamins and minerals. We clearly know this. They're in the business for making medications. So when you look at their their blend of what they put into their multivitamins, they're not ideal number one, They're they're not potent. Number two. They're generally using synthetic vitamins and minerals, which is not what you want to be putting into your system. I always say, synthetic means it's fake and and the body doesn't really like to have things like that, such as ultra processed foods are official colors. We look at all of these different things and we know the detrimental effects that that can have. Interestingly enough, speaking of natural versus synthetic and the Journal of Antioxidants, they were talking about how they are trying to synthesize make a synthetic form of the powerful antioxidant that's contained in rosemary extract and that is called carnific acid. We know that carnific acid, this very potent antioxidant that works as an anti inflammatory in the body, does so much for allowing it. And I talk about this often in the setting of our black seed formulation because it's black seed with rosemary and cordyceps m. But that rosemary extract that's in that formulation does a great job with regulating histamine, which is key if you're dealing with perhaps seasonal allergies. Maybe there's some trees in bloom up there, the grass pollens are high. We're certainly experiencing that here in South Florida right now. Grass pollens are very high as well as tree pollens, and so the black seed with rosemary is an excellent choice because the rosemary extract itself is a wonderful way to regulate that histamine release. But we also know that the powerful active constituents, the different types of acids that are contained in rosemary work to target inflammation. So for joint inflammation as an example, rosemary extract can be very helpful. But we also know it's very helpful for sinus inflammation, which is why once again we look at this as being a wonder formulation for those dealing with seasonal allergy. So that's the black seed with rosemary, and then that cordycepts mushrooms. But back to the study that was published in the Antioxidants Journal, was that they were looking at a way to synthesize the carnisic acid coming from the rosemary for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. So of course this caught my eye because I'm always interested in how the world of medical research is looking to, you know, combat or treat certain conditions, in Alzheimer's being something that is so prevalent throughout this nation but throughout the world, and what they were recognizing is that this very very interesting acid that you can get from rosemary did a wonderful job at allowing for better synaptic connections in the brain, so the way that the brain cell was working and the communication pathways. But more importantly, they can see how effective it was at targeting the neuro inflammation and the oxidative stress. So you hear myself and Jerry Hickey talk often about combating inflammation and targeting oxidative stress that's brought on by free radicals, and so in this particular study, this is what they zeroed in on was that this very unique compound that comes from nature. Keep this in mind, it's coming from nature, coming from rosemary, extract this powerful acid, and how effective it is at lessening that burden of cell damage that occurs in the brain when someone has Alzheimer's disease. So, but the interesting part of this study is they're trying to of course figure out, well, how do we take the nature part of it, oh, and how do we synthesize it, so once again making something fake from something natural. And this is why oftentimes, if you're talking to your doctor and they're being dismissive to all of your wonderful uh invite health formulations that you take on a regular basis, whether that's coenzyme Q ten or the performance multi vitamin, or if you're taking our collagen HX. It's interesting that when you really peel back the layers of how you know, pharmaceutical research starts. Whenever they're investigating any type of new drug, they're always starting from something from nature and then they kind of they tweak it and they modify it. Uh. They've been trying to do this for years with risveratrol, and it's just h that's a very interesting world, is those who are trying to figure out how do we make a synthetic trans rasveratrol. The true answer to that is you really can't. So this is why you want to take the risveratrol Max from Invite Health, which is giving you two hundred milligrams of total trans resveratrol, and that's what is creating all of those very powerful health benefits for you, so from heart health and brain health, blood sugar regulation. Certainly, the research is so impressive with how that resveratrol can work within the GI track and so if you're dealing with any level of inflammation within your gut, we certainly can see how taking risveratrol max every day can potentiate very powerful benefits for you. So remember we have our Spring sale on right now, so the Spring Bogo is happening right now. You can head over to any of our stores today. Remember we're open seven days a week. Give us a call or go to our website Invitehealth dot com to take advantage of those wonderful savings. I'm going to take a quick break and then I have more to cover in the next fifteen minutes a stick. I will be right back just after this. Does springtime make you think of more daylight? Flowers and trees in bloom, or even spring cleaning. Those are all good, but not as great as the Invite Health Buy one, get one free Spring Into savings event. The sale is on now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free spring into an Invite store today. To learn more about how to stay healthy with the help from one of our nutrition experts, give us a call to order by phone right now at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. Listen to past shows and informative podcasts all at invitealth dot com. Visit invitehealth dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person, by phone or by video. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free Spring into Savings sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two That number again eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two, or go to invite health dot com and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. Happy Saturday morning to everyone. We are having our Spring buy when, get one free sale, so excellent time to make sure that you're focusing in on your energy. Talked about that performance multivitamin. Of course, we have the energy HAX that's a combination of the knica ubiquinl. Remember the conica ubiquenol is the only type of coenzyme Q ten that you can utilize that's bioidentical, So it's the exact same structure and function as the natural coenzyme q ten that your body makes. So when you're using our energy HAX or our ubiquinol with nadh or ubiquinol sixty milligram, you're getting that bio identical form. So it's the most well studied and most effective way to supplement with coenzyme q ten. And I always say everyone should be taking co q ten each and every single day. So that's why we have it in our multi vitamins, because we understand the importance of maintaining healthy coenzyme q ten levels throughout our life. And co q ten is kind of one of those interesting molecules in the body because not only does it function as the kind of the one of the main sources for fuel for your cells. I always say it's like stopping at the gas station and putting gas into your car. So coenzyme q ten is doing that for all of our individual cells. But it also works as a cell protector because it has antioxidant properties to it, and when you partner that up with NADH, which is what are ubiquenol with NADH. NADH is a vitamin B three, which is nice, and it's a derivative of vitamin B three, but it certainly packs a powerful punch when it comes to the way in which co q ten is absorbed into the cell and utilized. So this is the go to ubiquenol formulation that we offer for anyone who is already on one of those medications that I mentioned previously. So if you're on a statin drug or a beta blocker, how do you know if you're on a beta blocker, Well, they all end in the same way, which is ol ol so metropri all per panel all. But if you're not sure, just ask one of our nutritional advisors. Many times people will come into an BITE health store and they'll say, oh, you know, I heard about the performance multi vitamin. I'm interested in getting that, But you also want to talk to the nutritionists and say, you know, this is what my current routine is, this is the medications I'm on. This is what the nutritionists are there to do. They're there to help you when it comes to the proper guidance to personalize your supplementation routines. So if you're on any type of a medication, always make sure that you mention that so that they can make sure that you're covering any of those areas where potential nutrient deficiencies are occurring. So that's really very important because oftentimes people don't realize that, you know, in taking a beta blocker, for example, that they're coq ten levels go down and maybe that's why they get sleepy two hours after taking their blood pressure medication. Unbeknownst to them, it's because it's affecting the way coq ten is being reduced at that cellular level. So daily supplementation of ubiquenol with NADH would be highly advisable, So so do keep that in mind. But the way in which coq ten has been studied is really quite impressive outside of that of just the initial studies which was looking at it for heart failure. And when someone is dealing with congestive heart failure, we know that there's a compromised pumping mechanism that is faltered, so the way in which the heart muscle itself is pushing the blood out to get to your tissues. So if we're not getting enough blood and oxygen out to our tissues, that makes us feel very winded and very tired, and that starts to affect every other system in the body. So we know that if we can kind of re energize those cardiac muscle cells, those heart muscle cells with proper coq ten levels, then this helps the function of the heart much better, but then you go beyond that and you say, okay. Well, in looking at these studies and heart failure, initially they also recognized how the coq ten was also regulating blood pressure, and then they said, well, heck, it's also regulating blood sugar levels, and you know what, it can cross the blood brain barrier. So it's very effective for giving the brain the energy that it needs and that antioxidant protection to once again fight off neuro inflammation. So there's many different reasons why someone would want to be supplementing with coq ten. Always say you can go in and you can have your coq ten blood level tested, and oftentimes when people do that, they're very surprised by how low their natural coq ten levels actually are and they'll say, wow, Amanda, I didn't expect this because I'm not on any medications, and you know, I'm fifty years old. Why would my co q ten levels, you know, be down so low. Well, we know that the body becomes less and less efficient at making coenz i'me q ten once we hit about the third decade of our lives. So it's not a surprise that if you're fifty years old and you go and have your blood level tested of co q ten, that that level is going to be tapering down. And then of course with every added decade we continuously see a greater decline of coenzyme q ten. And then LI said, you're on a medication that's lowering coq ten, then we're really up against it. So we always want to make sure that we get good coverage. So adding in the ubiquinol coenzyme q ten with NADH that we offer has that conic of form of coq ten, the bioidentical form is an excellent addition to your daily supplementation routine. But there's so many fascinating clinical research trials that have been conducted with coq ten through the years, and looking at the scientific evidence on it, it just makes sense that it's one of those nutrients that you should always include into a daily routine. I always say, there's kind of like a basic setup that all folks should look at as far as what you should be doing every day, and then we can modify this based on your personal health needs or what your personal health goals are. But I would say, you know, just covering the basis of what we know because of nutrient deficiencies in the soil, so the foods that you're eating are not going to be providing you enough of those key nutrients. So this is why we always start the day with one of those wonderful multivitamins, so whether that's the Core, the Men's, the Women's, or the Performance multivitamin. And then we want to add in additional coenzyme q ten. Even though the multi has co q ten, we still because remember we're trying to keep up with the loss of coenzyme q ten that happens through the decades, so we want to supplement with coenzyme q ten every day. Then we want to add in an omega three fatty acid, so we have wonderful options for you. We have our fish oil which has a high amount of both EPA and DHA that's the key omega three fatty acids, and it goes through a double distillation process, which is really important when you look at fish oil quality. Unfortunately, not all fish oils are sourced and made the same. So when you're using the Invite Health fish oil, you know it's been cleanly sourced and processed and tested out to assure that there are no contaminants in that and I say that because unfortunately, there are companies out there where they're testing of their finished product may just be scratching the surface. Where at Invite Health, we take a deep dive into every single product from the starting raw material to the finished end product, and we look and we test and we assess for any level of impurity, and if something doesn't pass, we do not make it. And I'm sure for those of you who have been longtime Invite Health customers you have experienced this with us from time to time. There was a time when our crill oil we were not satisfied with the testing on that, so instead of just pushing forward with the product, we said, you know what, we have to put a pause on this. And this is why when you're using any of the Invite Health formulations, you can always rest assure I am getting the cleanest and most potent form of these nutrients that are based on the science, based on the clinical evidence, because that is what we have been doing for so many years. And during our spring Bogo sale, this is the time for you to make sure. Let me do a self check in. Am I taking my Invite Health multivitamin every day? Am I taking my invite Health. You biquen all coenzyme Q ten every day? Am I taking my Invite Health fish oil or Krill Oil Advanced every day? Do I need additional magnesium? Am I on a particular medication where the need for magnesium is greater? Like look at folks who are taking a diuretic, for example, hydrochlorothiazide or lasix ferosamide. If you're on a diuretic, that really strips away much of your dietary intake of magnesium, which can in turn worsen your blood pressure. So this is why supplementation with magnesium each day may be incredibly advantageous for you. But this is why we have our nutritional advisors. They are there to help give you that guidance to take a personalized approach to your nutrition and to your supplementation routine. And I always encourage folks to stop by and have a chat with one of our nutritions. You can go to our website Invitehealth dot com and you can find the store hours and locations as well as the phone numbers. So maybe you can't make it over to Forest Hills to have a chat with doctor Claire, but you want to call her so you can go to the website Invite health dot com. You can find all of that information. You can give us a call. We're happy to patch you through directly to any of our nutritionists, or you can sign up on our website. But in any event, we have the Spring Bogo going on. Do take advantage of that, and if you have questions for me, you can always reach out a Williams at invitehealth dot com. We have Jerry Hickey for a full hour, so until we speak again, be well.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll have from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional Science Today right here, right now, Happy Saturday, Springs around the corner. Welcome to another edition of Invite Health Radio. I'll be your host. My name is Jerry Hicky. I'm a nutritional pharmist has been studying nutrition in pharmacy for literally decades, almost half a century, which puts me in kind of an older category. In any event, we're having our spring sale. Why not Spring is this week? I mean next week? Yes, it's next Thursday to twentieth, So Spring is right around the corner, and of course Saint Patrick's Day. Have to mention that a shout out to everybody who celebrates Saint Patrick's Day, which is basically all over the Northeast because it's a fun holiday. Okay, we're having our spring sale springtime sale. It's a bogo. What does that mean? Buy one, get one free, So you buy any invite product that suggested retail anything with the invite label on it, you get the second bottle free, and of course thirty five dollars or more, we cover the shipping. So I love this because I could talk about anything my heart desires. There were so many excellent supplements with credible research behind them, a lot of research behind them, and that's what we speak about on this program. So let me just open up the gateway. Let me open up the door and start talking about brain power, the first product I would talk about for brain power. You know, some of you really are focused on brain health for reasons, and most of us because we're getting a little bit older. I just turned seventy one recently, and how do I feel great? How do I think my brain is functioning? I think it's fine, but there are things I take to help maintain that. Now there were things obviously really important for the brain.
Speaker 5: Sleep.
Speaker 4: Sleep is really important because you cleanse your brain.
Speaker 5: You detoxify the brain.
Speaker 4: You store memories, and you organize memories, and you get rid of cluttering the brain when you're sleeping. And yeah, sleep of course is important for the immune system and bone building and other things do you as well, But the brain's really magnificently important to get six seven eight hours a night. If you're not doing that, I think about taking a small amount of melotonin before bed, maybe half an hour before. Or if you're nervous and that's keeping you awake and your brain is racing or there is too much on your mind, try some elthenine. Elthenine is fantastic. It comes from the te plant and it's really good for an over busy mind. It doesn't knock you out. It allows you to sleep because you get rid of all that clutter and all the nonsense in your brain that's keeping you awake. So what else for the brain, Well, exercise is obviously important. Any form of exercise is really good for the brain. A good diet, obviously, all these things are important for the brain. Socializing, challenging the brain. I'm always challenging my brain by reading the latest research, by studying. You know, it's important to do things that are new to challenge your brain. But there are supplements that are great for the brain as well, So that's like extra insurance or extra help for the brain. So alcohol with ala that's probably the first one. It's hard to pick out the best supplement for the brain because they do different things. So alcohol with ALA are two things naturally found in the brain, but they decline and concentration in your brain as you grow older. So I take one every morning and they do a number of things for the brain. They help the brain detoxify, but they strongly help defend the brain. They help prevent the death of brain cells. Alcohol with ALA helps keep your brain cells alive, which is a very good thing when you're seventy one years of age like me, okay, keeping my brain cells alive. There's a lot of motivation for that. We like living brain cells. But it also is great for brain metabolism, which is brain energy. It helps you create new brain cells, helps keep the existing brain cells alive, helps protect them, and helps you use food and.
Speaker 5: Vitamins for fuel. In the brain.
Speaker 4: So your brain is more energetic, and what you're going to see is a clickup in your mood. Your mood will improve several levels. You're gonna wake up happier. I mean, it's just and calmer. I mean, it's just amazing that you take something for brain metabolism and brain energy because it used to be in your brain. You're just putting it back in. You're making up for the deficit. That's what you're doing here. So it's okay to have it. It's a good thing to have in your brain. You want it in your brain. So it's kind of like a CSOs as uh. As the level of alcohol with ALA drops in the brain, bid things increase on the other side of the c so so you don't want that, and you want to restore alcohol with ALA and have the BID things go down.
Speaker 5: So the alcohol with ALA is brain.
Speaker 4: Energy, but yet it calms the brain down and makes your mood click up. You're less depressed. It's that simple, and it protects the brain from the death of brain cells. We're not going to go into the biochemistry today because I want to talk about a lot of things. But you know, generally on my shows, when we're not having these super sales. I will go into the biochemistry of these things in a gentle way. Now, the second thing is phosphatitle seirine. Phosphatitle syriene actually has a bunch of phosphatides that are needed for the outside of your cell, the housing of your cell, which is called a cell membrane. So phosphatitle syriene has phosphatylinocetol, phosphatitle colline, phosphatyle ethanolamine, and as its name implies, it's mostly phosphatidyle sirine. So it makes your cellular membrane. It basically interacts with fish oils to make your cellular memor brain, which is the outer part of your cell. So why is that outer part important? Well, first of all, it protects the cell. The cell is not leaking, it's alive. Second of all, all the energies on that outside I mean it's the emission of energy from cell to cell is on the outside of the cell. Although brain cell energy is made on the inside. When brain cells are transmitting messages and communicating, that's taking place in a membrane on the outside. So it's very important. And the cellular membrane in our brain cells tends to stiffen with age, which is not good because that slows down the brain and it confuses the brain, and it affects your mood and just everything in a bad way. So when you take the phosphatitle searing capsule, it restores the cellular membrane to plasticity. It's like the way it should be. The membrane is healthy again, more elastic, so messages and information flows more smoothly in your brain. So that affects memory, That affects judgment, that affects how quickly your brain functions and responds to situations. So phosphatitle seiu is a must for an older brain because we have less and you really can't get phosphatitle cereum from food. There's something in krill. Krill has some, but foods really don't give you phosphor title cereing. There's a little bit in eggs, but you know you don't need enough eggs really to make up for the drop in phosphotitle cerum.
Speaker 5: So two things that work really well together.
Speaker 4: Because I hope you take the fish oils or krill oil or eating fish anyway, so we're not even going.
Speaker 5: To discuss that with the brain. That's a must.
Speaker 4: You don't want your brain to be made out of fats and margarine or steak or pork chops. You want the fat in your brain to be made out of fish oils and this phosphatitle ceum. These are what makes the fats of the brain. Then your brain works like a much younger brain, faster, sharper memory. You're spitting out information you thought you forgot, but it's still in there, but you couldn't get to it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: When you take the phosphortyito cyrine and you eat some fish and you restore the health of the cellular membranes, you're spitting out that information again. It's easy to remember people's names, addresses everything you name it. So phosphatitosyrine and alcohol with ala are really two musts for an older brain.
Speaker 5: I do them.
Speaker 4: I don't miss around now. Rest virtual is another thing. Res fvitual is great for your lungs, and rest firtual weakens viruses. Res virtuals a very tiny molecule. Res fertuial protects plants like like the fruits of plants like grapes, and it protects us too, and it's a very small molecule, and that's part of beauty of rest Virtual. It gets into organs and tissues and protects them from inflammation and damage. So it gets into your adrenal glands, your stress glands that's sit atop each kidneys.
Speaker 5: It sits.
Speaker 4: It gets into your thyroid gland. It's one of the few antioxidants that will work inside your thyroid gland to help protect your thyroid gland. It gets into the lungs. It's very good for the lungs. When they did this study in Paris, the Sowred Bone did it and they took over three thousand French people. They found res Virtual restored lung function and people with decreased lung function, like they were breathing in pollution, so what was affecting their lung function or they were older. You know when you get older, your your lung capacity decreases, so it was helping restore lung capacity. So Respritual is great for the lungs. It hates viruses. It's good for the thyroid and the adrenal glands. But what it's really great at is the brain and the back of the eyes. Because it's tiny, gets into the little blood vessels on the back of the eyes and helps protect them from getting damage, which is always good for diabetics is they're always developing damage to the little blood vessels on the back.
Speaker 5: Of the eyes.
Speaker 4: But it's great for the brain. Gets into the brain and it helps support good circulation in the brain, and that's support circulations of the brain declines and even the healthiest people with age. So I'll give you just two studies to support that. There's a lot of studies supporting what I'm saying. A study to Reshaw study out of a number of academic research institutions in Australia several years ago. It was an amazing study and it showed basically looking at two hundred women over a two year period rest virtual versus placebo, it was one hundred and fifty millions of rest viritual at restored circulation to aging brains. These were all older women AT restored circulation to their aging brain by seventeen percent, which is a perfect offset to the decline of circulation to your brain that occurs with aging. So if there's less circulation to the brain simply caused by aging, even if you live a healthy lifestyle, because the blood vessels thicken and they stiffened, et cetera. So it's harder to get the blood up to the brain. You're getting less nutrition, you're getting less energy, is not getting less oxygen. Brain cells are suffering, brain cells are dying. It's not a good thing. So when you take the respirtual, it's restoring that circulations of the brain, which is a win win win situation, But it also reinforces the health of the blood brain barrier. You have this barrier that keeps nasty things out of the brain. A nasty thing in your big toe, big deal. But if that same nasty thing gets into your brain, you could be in major trouble. I mean, it could even be mortality we're talking about here.
Speaker 5: So the blood brain.
Speaker 4: Barrier keeps these things up. The problem is with age, like at my age seventy one, sixties, seventies, eighties, the blood brain barrier starts to break down and gets leaky. Res Virtual repairs it. So Respirtual is great for circulation in the brain. Res Ferrituil is great for repairing the blood brain barrier. That research of the blood brain barrier came out of the University of Georgetown. Georgetown University down in Washington, which is like a great area of Washington going down to Georgetown, really great here.
Speaker 5: Now I'm going to say.
Speaker 4: One last thing for the brain. Some of us have elevated homocysteine. Like me, I tend to have slightly elevated homosystin because I can't convert the active version of fullic acid. So most multivitamins have follic acid. You can't if you can't change that into methyl tetrahydrofolate MTHF. If you can't convert that into MTHF, homocystine increases in your brain, and homocystin in the brain is like battery acid. It will kill your brain cells and you have a much higher risk of Alzheimer's disease and other brain diseases we see as people grow older. So if you get the methyl b there's things in there that lower homocystine in the brain. So some of us need that more than you would think, probably a third of all the people listening. Or you could just do one of our boxed multis like the Invite for men the Invite for women, because that has the methyl tetrahydrofolate in it also, So you could either do methyl b or or do one of our multiase because that active folding that's in there reduces homosysteine the brain. Otherwise, homosysteine is breaking down your brain cells and your brain networks, and it really increases the risk of Alzheimer's disease. Yeah, some people talk about homosysteine for the heart, and yeah it's a little bad for the heart, but it's really bad for the brain. So you want that homo systein back to normal. Okay, let's go to our first break Jery Hicky, We're having a sale. Here's the deal. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Does springtime make you think of more daylight, flowers and trees in bloom, or even spring cleaning. Those are all good, but not as great as the Invite Health Buy one, get one free Spring Into Savings event. The sale is on now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free Spring into an Invite store today. To learn more about how to stay healthy with the help from one of our nutrition experts, give us a call to order by phone right now at eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Listen to past shows and informative podcasts all at invite health dot com. Visit invite health dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person, by phone or buy video. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free Spring into Savings sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two That number again eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two, or go to invite health dot com.
Speaker 5: Okay, welcome back.
Speaker 4: I love when I go to the break because I get a swig of my green tea. Whatever I do radio, I always have a cup of green tea next to me. I enhance it wh our liquid green tea because it's anti viral. It's good for so many things. I can help protect my prostate. I've got a healthy prostate. I want to keep it that way. So when I go to a break, have my green tea that I brewed. We may we get this organic green tea to me. It is delicious, and then I add a squirt of our green tea liquid, so it's like having two cups of green tea. So I'm pretty much almost set for the whole day. I generally do have a second cup of green tea after like two o'clock, Like my cutoff for coffee is two. So if I want something refreshing or slight, picked me up in the afternoon and I'll have a cup of green tea and I'll add that green tea liquid to it. And that's every day, basically every day I did it. Now, rebuild your body. We just spoke about the brain. Rebuild your body, so we have to talk about creatine monohydrate when we talk about rebuilding the body, because creatine. You know, first of all, they found creatine is really good for your brain. They're finding that like Alzheimer's patients, the creatine cycle in the brain is damaged and they can't create energy in the brain. So that's one reason why I spoke about the brain with alcohol. With ala, it helps restore the creatine cycle in the brain. So what does creatine do in the brain, same thing it does in the muscles. It creates creatine monophosphate, which will supply energy in your brain. And I'm sorry, did I say i'mant phospho creatine? Maybe I need some creatine.
Speaker 5: This morning phospho creatine.
Speaker 4: Phospho Creatine is a donor of energy to your cells, your muscle cells and your brain, and your brain needs a.
Speaker 5: Lot of energy.
Speaker 4: And a reason why people become inactive with age is one for some reason, they're under the mistaken belief that they can become inactive. Never become inactive. Always do some level of activity brain and physical. But a lot of people become inactive because their brain is tired. They think it's their body, but it's really their brain. Well, creatine creates that phospho creatine in the brain and the brain starts working again. So there's evidence now, real good evidence that creatine improves memory, improves brain energy. It also powers up your immune cells, which is always a good thing. You what your immune cells functioning, especially if you're older, your immune cells get a little sluggish. Now most people know creatine because of muscle cause the kind of like like, I do these push ups, and last week I said I do fifty push ups every morning. I don't do them all at once. I hope I didn't give anybody that impression. I split them up. I'm seventy one. I'm not doing fifty because I'm worried about blowing out my shoulders, my ligaments, my tendons, so I don't do them all.
Speaker 5: I break it.
Speaker 4: As long as I reach fifty, I'm happy. I don't care if I have to do ten or twenty five or fifteen whatever. I'm comfortable with that morning. But I work it up to fifty. How long does it generally take me?
Speaker 5: Not long.
Speaker 4: I'm in pretty good shape. But you know what, you don't have to do the push ups I do. You could do push ups like on your knees. Or you could do push ups off the table, like lean against the table on an angle and do those push ups. That's fine, those are great, nothing wrong with that. In fact, I'll probably as I grow older, convert to one of those, because, like I said, I don't want to blow out a ligament or ten. I'm nervous about that. Because I get older, they get stiff. We'll talk about that in a minute. So the creatine helps you with that kind of power, So like lifting weights, hitting a pickleball harder, you know, jogging things like that, push ups like I do, riding your bike even so we know it energizes your brain, which is good if you're over like sixty. Your brain is not as quick as it used to be. It's not as quick as it used to be. Takes some creatine, it'll make a difference. I take it every day. I used to take it only after exercise. Now I take it every day because I find that when I take it, it's great for the brain. And you know, if you had a lousy night's sleep, creatine will bring your brain back. I'm not saying if you're not sleeping for a week straight, that's ridiculous. You got to get sleep somehow. But if you have one or two bad nights of sleep and you take creatine, you're not going to feel the bad sleep. You'll feel like you had a good note. You'll feel refreshed. They're also finding that there's early evidence that creatine is involved with building bone. I'm not really comfortable with that yet because it's really on the cusp of proving that, so that could go either way. But it seems to be creatine helps build bone. It seems to be it's going in that general direction. But we know it's great for your muscles, and we know it's great for your brain, so I would take it, and it's very safe. So we're talking about rebuilding the body. So the creatine helps rebuild energy throughout the body and endurance and improves performance. Okay, so that's the first thing. Then there's collagen. Collagen is what you're made out of. Other than fluids like water, you are collagen. You are made out of collagen. The problem is, once you hit about twenty eight and you stop developing physically, your collagen production drops down more and more every year, every decade you're making less or less collagen. And when you hit your fifties, I mean you could really see it in the skin or your hair or your nails. So collagen makes you. And let me just give you some percentages of collagen. Thirty six percent of your bone is collagen. Now that's really important to understand that because that's where the calcium goes. If you don't have collagen, there's no place for calcium to go. So if you really want to build bone or maintain your bone, you need collagen. The second thing, your joint, the cartilage in your knee, the cartilagen in your joints that prevents your bones from rubbing together and eroding into arthritis. That's sixty seven percent collagen. Sixty seven percent collagen, and that's where things like glucosamine and condroyten attached to So just like bone, the collagen is where the calcium attaches to. Calcium goes to collagen and makes bone, and the joint glucosmin and condroyten go to collagen and make joint cartilage.
Speaker 5: Skin.
Speaker 4: Your skin is seventy percent collagen. The rest of it is basically highaluronic acid. Your skin is basically collagen, water and high aaluronic acid. That's the lions share of your skin. So of course you're going to be wrinkled and they'll be discolorations as you grow older because you're not making collagen anymore. So you can't fix your skin. You can't create new skin as quickly as you need to collagen. You take it, your skin will improve within months. It's not cosmetic. It's not like you put a cosmetic on there and it looks a little better until you.
Speaker 5: Wash it off with a face cloth. It's real.
Speaker 4: You're going to have rush less wrinkles around your neck, around your eyes, around your mouth, on your hands. Your skin will look younger, much younger, literally, but your nails and your hair is also made out of collagen, so that's why they're not doing as well as they used to either. So the collagen is going to help you with your nails. They won't break, they'll grow your hair, it'll look thicker, it'll behave better. Your skin gonna it's not gonna look like that paper thin see.
Speaker 5: Through skin anymore.
Speaker 4: It's gonna help get rid of wrinkles and build your skin like young skin. Your bones because that's what a calcium attaches to, and your joints because that's where everything goes to make your joint cottilage all so your spine, the valves, and your kidneys and heart, believe it or not, brain tissue. If collagen is the number one ingredient after water in your body, of course your brain is going to be made out of collagen. So you're feeding all these tissues when you take collagen. So when I do my my I exercise daily. Okay, I don't go crazy every day. Some days I do a tremendous amount of exercise. Some days in home, so that's my rest day. So on my rest day, I'll just do push ups and walking. That's my rest day. But on the other days I'm doing push ups, I get on the bike, and I lift weights, and I do balance exercise probably four days a week. I should do it more, but sometimes I forget to do to balance exercises and I'm always stretching. These are important things. It doesn't take a lot of time, and it's fun. And I spread it out throughout the day because the body is made that way. Spread out the exercise. Don't do it all at once. A little here, little like I'll do. I'll get up in the morning to do fifty push ups. A couple hours later, I'll take a walk with the dogs. Got get up at six A couple hours after that, I'll lift weights. A couple of hours after that, I'll ride the bike. That's really the best way to do it for your body. Your body loves these spurts of activity, loves to sp not all at once. It would rather spread them out. It's better for the body, it's better for the brain, it's better for the immune system.
Speaker 5: And be careful when you're older. Don't overdo it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, some of these websites and some of these YouTube advisors, they're crazy old people.
Speaker 5: We have to be more careful. We don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to be as strong as I was in my forties and fifties. That's not happening.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to do that. I'm trying to be strong for me. Okay, So don't overdo it. Don't yourself.
Speaker 5: Do what you can.
Speaker 4: Now, even just sitting in a chair and moving your legs or moving your arms is good. Everything's good. Any movement is good now, even standing up is good.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get back to it. So creatine to energize the muscles and the brain collagen to make all these things. Then ACTIVATEHX. Activ HX make your muscle. So I take it every day, but I especially remember to take it after exercise. ACTIVATEHX I don't do it after the push ups. I do it after lifting weights, so I lift weights probably four times a week. In general, I do it after I take the active HX after I lift weights.
Speaker 5: So the truth of the matter is I don't.
Speaker 4: Really take it every day, but I take it like four times a week. So the collagen I take every day, the creatine amount of hydrate I take every day. For some of you, you need fly X. There's research shows that the ingredients of flex HX rebuild your ligaments and tendons. So if you're older and you're doing a lot of cycling, a lot of bicycle riding. If you're older and you're playing a lot of pickle ball or a lot of golf, you really want to be on the flex HX because it's more specific for your ligaments and tendons. Ligaments intendants hold the bones together, hold the muscles together. You know, they hold you together. They are the connective tissues that hold you together. And although collegen feeds them to some extent, if I was playing a lot of pickleball, which I don't okay, I learned pickaball, not in the fictionado, I'd rather do other things, but I'd rather ride my bike, to be honest with you, the pickle ball. You're playing pickle ball, you need to be on flex HX. You're riding the bike a lot. I'm not riding it a lot. I'm doing like three miles, so it's no big deal. But if you're riding a bike a lot, you know, like I had a friend who was doing he's sixty five, he's doing twenty miles a day.
Speaker 5: I said, you got to get on this stuff.
Speaker 4: Man, you're going to hurt your ankles or your knees, so anything like that. You're running, you need to be on flexsay checks, so that's rebuilding the body Creatine modelhydrate active HX callege in a checks, I have to go to a break. We're having a sale. We're having a spring sales, big sale. Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Does springtime make you think of more daylight? Flowers and trees in bloom, or even spring cleaning? Those are all good, but not as great as the Invite Health Buy one, get one free Spring Into Savings event. The sale is on now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free Spring into an Invite store today. To learn more about how to stay healthy with the help from one of our nutrition experts, give us a call to order by phone right now at eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. Listen to past shows and informative podcasts all at invitealth dot com. Is it invite health dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person, by phone or buy video take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free, Spring into Savings sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven two. That number again, eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or go to invite health dot com.
Speaker 5: Okay, welcome back, Welcome back. Let's talk about pain.
Speaker 4: Now, we already talk about alcohol with ala for your brain, for your memory, for brain energy, for your mood, for protecting your brain, for restoring brain to its youthfulness, health, youthful, youthfulness.
Speaker 5: Level of health. Alcohol with ALA is great for nerve pain.
Speaker 4: So that's it. I'm going to move off the board now. I just want to say that you have nerve pain. Alcohol with ALA is great for nerve pain. But let's talk about knee pain or hip pain. Biocircumen five lox now Biokirkman five lox is two herbs. But this is the best of the best of the best of those two herbs. One of them is turmeric. Like when I was in Ireland, we call it turmeric. People who are in places like Jamaica.
Speaker 5: And the Caribbean or you know, Guyenna.
Speaker 4: Or places like that, they call it turmeric. But it's turmeric. The correct term is turmeric, and turmeric has like one hundred and sixty seven ingredients. Now you know about one of them, you know about kircumen, but there's a whole bunch of them that are really good for pain. So I take two biocircuman fible ouction every day. I'm actually taking it from my brain. I wasn't going to go into that today, but it helps you create new brain cells at night. So I take bio circuman fiblelloca with my dinner to help create new memory cells when I go to sleep. It raises the level of nerve growth factors like brain derived neurotrophic factor that feeds the brain the appropriate things that helps you grow new brain cells. Believe it or not, you could grow memory cells when you're sleeping at night. That's why memory is like important. It really relies on good sleep for a number of reasons. But one of the reasons is you create new brain cells at night, and the bio curcuban five locks and sets the stage for that.
Speaker 5: So that that's.
Speaker 4: Why I'm taking it. But if you have severe back pain, this stuff is terrific. It is terrific. If you have severe knee pain, or hip pain. This stuff is terrific and it's safe, Like would advil or u celebrates any drug like that. You know, selicoxib. You have to worry about strokes, high blood pressure, kidney damage, you have to worry about things. You don't have to worry about those things with biocurcumin five locks. It has many benefits, but it's great, Like it's a very powerful antioxidant, makes it very powerful. It's like the only antioxidant you need every day. It's just that powerful. But it's great not just for the brain. It's great for pain. It's great for us writer's pain. Another study just came out very recently, a couple of months ago. It's in the Journal of the American Nutrition Association, so it's more research. The five loxin is great for knee pain. People who had real knee pain, they had real knee pain. All they did was give them five locks and a knee pain went away. And these people had pretty sivin. Even walking up the stairs improved dramatically when they were on the five loxin. So five loxin is also called Boswelia or Frankinson's Frankinson's, whereas the biocircu is circumen the turmeric ingredient, but there's all one hundred and sixty seven ingredients in there from the turmeric plant. Because the combination of these things is more powerful than caircumin alone. When you get the complete turmeric, which is biocurcumen, it's better than just carcumen alone for paint and for stiffness and for arthritis, for suffering, it's better. The problem is, regularly turmeric is hard to absorb. This turmeric is really easy to absorb because they make it really tiny molecules. They decrease the size of the molecule. So when you take the Biocractmud five loxing, you're really getting the carcumen and all of those ingredients getting in and getting to your joint and your brain is really good for you. So the biocract Mid five lox in. If you have really bad knee pain, try this stuff, because like I said, you can't stay in advil all the time. It will raise your blood pressure. It could even trigger a stroke or heart failure that could damage your kidneys. It's not great for the eyes, it's not great for your hearing. This research out there, real valid research. We noticed back in the nineteen seventies. When I went to pharmacy school Saint John's University School of Pharmacy. Back in the nineteen seventies, we already knew that those drugs were terrible for your hearing. We didn't know about the eyes then, we didn't know about the high blood pressure. We didn't know about the heart failure, we didn't know about the kidney damage, and we didn't know about the stroke. But ever since the nineteen seventies, all this stuff has come to light. How these drugs can damage your kidneys, can cause bleeding ulcers, dangerous bleeding ulcers, can trigger a stroke, can raise your blood person, can cause heart failure, and also they're involved with cataract formation to some degree, believe it or not. So you can't stand the advil all the time, you can't stand your leave all the time. You can't stay on the celebres all the time. It's not a good thing. You could stand the bio curcumin five blocks in all the time. And a research shows that bio curcumin five blocks and works as well as celebrex works as well as advil works as well as a leave. It just takes longer to take effect. So like you take celebrex. By the second day you get a relief. The biocurrict mid five locks will probably take a week to get relief, and to get the ultimate level of relief, probably a month. Like it gets better and better and better and better and better. So stay on your celebres for the first month, get on the bierkirk mid five blocks, and after thirty day point you could drop the celebres like all the money, you'll say, now, So that's great via In fact, that's the only thing I really have to say for you. And by the way, between the collagen and the bio curcumin five locks in, it's perfect for your need. The collagen makes the cartilage and the bio Kirkman five locks and stabilizes it and helps prevent it from being inflamed and swelling, and the hell's prevent you from losing cartilage.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 4: You're not losing the cartilage the uh so the collagens rebuilding it and the bio currictman filve lockin is keeping it around and reducing the pain and the suffering. Same with your spine. The collagen makes your spine. The fastest choice to hold your spine in place. The discs that cushion the spine, the spinal vertebrae, bones themselves. They're all made out of collagen, collagen and water. That's what they mostly are. So when you take the collagen, it helps you stabilize the the the bone tissue and all the other tissues of the spine, and the bier Cirktman five locks and takes away the back pain. So it's it's really a great combo. And that's all I'm going to talk about for pain. I said, the alcohol with ala is great for nerve pain. The bier Kirkman five locks and and collagen are great for joint pain and back pain. So I mean that basically covers most forms of pain. That basically covers most forms of pain. You even found that Bierkirrikman five locks and helps to some degree with headaches, a little bit with migrains, a little bit better with cluster headaches. So you know, there you go. I mean, these things work, These things work.
Speaker 5: Um, do I have to go to a break it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I still have time. Let's talk about your heart. Okay, Uh, we know fish oils are great for the heart. I think krill oil is just a little bit better. A krill oil is a better experience than fish oils because it's easier to swallow and you don't tend to get those fish burps from krill, and krill is very fresh. It stays very fresh see because krill has an ingredient in it called astesant and pink ingredient in krill, and the acids entont stabilizes the fish oils so they don't go bad like fish oils. An official capsule could go rantid, they could go bad, but the fishioles and the krill are protected by the content of the astes aptin and it remains fresh. It retains its freshness and its stability, so.
Speaker 5: It really works.
Speaker 4: And it's a lot smaller than official capsules, so it's easy. Some people have trouble swallowing official capsule. I don't, but I take krill anyway. So if you have trouble swallowing official capsule, krill is much smaller because you could pack because the absorption is better in krill. See. Fisiles are a little bit difficult to absorb, but in the krill they're in a form that's a lot easier to absorb because they're attached to phosphatidle colding and the krill oil. They're attached to phosphatytle colding, which gives to krill certain benefits. One stabilizes the fishials along with the astes emptant, the offisi wills stay really fresh. Two you absorb it better. And three that's exactly how it exists in your heart and in your brain. The officials attached to the phosphatylic colin makes your brain cells and feeds your heart and calms your heart down. But here's the reason why I use krill. It reduces inflammation in your heart. Inflammation on the heart is higher in smokers, alcoholics, diabetics, people with big bellies, and older people. So that's a lot of people. Or if you live near a highway like four ninety five, I four ninety five and you're inhaling all that pollution from the cars and trucks, that inflames your heart. So pollution inflames your heart. Diabetes and pre diabetes and flames your heart. Being obese, very big belly and flames your heart. Sadly, aging alone inflames your heart. Smoking and alcohol in flame your heart. The HSCRP is a way to measure the inflammation in your heart. It stands for highly sensitive sea reactive protein. When your heart's inflamed, the liver releases HSCRP. Well, that actually releases CRP, but there's a much more sensitive test, highly sensitive HSCRP, to detect it in the heart. And if that's elevated a little bit, you're clogging your heart. You're developing hardening the arteries, which is the number one killer on planet Earth. And if it's more elevated, then you have a much higher risk of a piece of that plaque in your heart breaking off and causing a stroke or a heart attack. So you want that HSCRP.
Speaker 5: To be low. Mine is very low.
Speaker 4: So krill oil is the best thing for lowering HSCRP. It's the strongest for lowering HSCRP, and you'll see it go down in weeks. So krill is great for your heart because it lowers HSCRP. But officials also help prevent arrhythmias. And I hate to say this because it's a scary term to anybody, including me, sudden cardiac death. Sudden cardiac death kills over three hundred thousand Americans every year. They don't even have a chance to get into the ambulance. They're gone before the ambulance arrives. Sudden cardiac death is exactly what it is. The heart seizes, it stops beating, and unless you're inside a hospital, you're not going to get the care to revive the heart. So about three hundred and thirty thousand Americans die each year for sudden cardiac death. The number one thing for preventing sudden cardiac death officials and krill is a better absorbed form official that has additional benefits for the brain and the heart because krill lowers inflammation in the heart betted than fish wills. It also, like fishals, will reduce the risk of sunnen cardiac death, and like fishalls at a lower a dangerous fat qualed triglycerides.
Speaker 5: So it's all good.
Speaker 4: So that's really your heart right there, the krill. And if you want to go over the top, do what I do you be queen? Will you bick one all? I think you can pronounce I don't. You could pronounce it either way. I don't think there's a wrong way to pronounce it. You bet queen, will or you bick one all? I tend to go back and forth. I think you be queen oile is probably the preferred way of saying it.
Speaker 5: You be queen will.
Speaker 4: And uh. A lot of medical terms and scientific terms. There's two pronunciations, so like tonightis, there's different pronunciations. You know, ring you in the years. By the way, alcohol with ala can help you with tenitis.
Speaker 5: You bick one wall is ah.
Speaker 4: See, your heart, like your brain, has to use a lot of energy. There are certain organs you liver, your kidneys, your pancreas, your skin, your immune system, your eyes, your brain, and your heart that need a tremendous amount of energy. The problem is in the heart. You bick when all levels crash as you grow older. By time you're in your fifties, there's a lot less you back when all in your heart muscle. But here's the problem. Your heart is pumping oxygen rich blood over one hundred thousand times a day. It doesn't get a rest, so it needs to keep up with its energy demands. Otherwise it gets under stress and bid things start to happen to the heart. And if your heart goes, your kidneys go and your brain goes soon after.
Speaker 5: So you want to keep a healthy heart.
Speaker 4: So you back when all is found in a rich amount in the heart muscle.
Speaker 5: Of younger people.
Speaker 4: By time you're in your fifties, it's drop significantly. By the time you're in your seventies, the amount of ubiquin oil or you be queen aile and your heart has dropped about seventy five percent. So obviously that's going to set the stage for heart attacks strokes, obviously, because if you can't create energy properly, the heart's going to have all kinds of crazy things happen to it. It's like it's like when your ar muscles are tired, they spasm and they don't when they get cramps. Well, that happens in the heart when you can't make energy, heart attacks, et cetera. So when you take ub queen oil, you're putting it back in the heart, and now the heart can use calories from food and oxygen again, and it beats more smoothly. So you're taking a seventy year old heart and you're making it like a forty year old heart. Forty year old hearts they really don't have heart attacks. It's few and far between that a forty year old heart would have a heart attack. But seventy year old hearts becomes increasingly more common. So if you can take your seventy year old heart make like a forty year old heart the way it functions, that can only be protective. And that's what they show. Should you be Queen Wall. When you increase the amount of you be Queen Wole, even in a sick damaged heart, you cut way back on heart attacks and hospitalizations. So I take you be Queen Wall every morning with my breakfast, and I take Krill every morning with my breakfast, because they're fantastic for your heart. By the way, to creatine, even though you're taking it for your brain and your muscles, that does help your heart too, because your heart has to When do you be Queen Wall helps the creatine create energy, so they kind of work in unison. Let me go to a break Cherry Hick Invite Health and we'll be back for the last segment. We're having our spring sale, and here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Does springtime make you think of more daylight? Flowers and trees in bloom, or even spring cleaning. Those are all good, but not as great as the Invite Health buy one, get one free Spring into Savings event. The sale is on now by any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free Spring into an Invite store today. To learn more about how to stay healthy with the help from one of our nutrition experts, give us a call to order by phone right now at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Listen to past shows and informative podcasts all at invitehealth dot com. Visit invitealth dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person, by phone or by video. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free Spring into savings sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two That number again, eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or go to invite heealth dot com.
Speaker 5: Okay, welcome back, Cherry here you Invite Health now.
Speaker 4: We're having our Spring shalesh you get that big discount tonight now, and you got to you know, obviously the whole weekend and Spring starts Thursday, so I don't have the ending date on this, but I would imagine it goes right up until Thursday. You buy two botles of any Inviye product, you get fifty percent off suggested retail. So again you buy when you get one free. Basically, that's a good deal. And like if we ship it and it's thirty five dollars a long, we pay the shipping. So that's a really good deal right now because based on top of the of the reduced purchase price, that's a big deal. That's a lot of savings. And these are quality supplements. They're fresh, they're clean, they're safe, and they work. Now I cover a lot of major things brain power, pain, rebuild your body, heart health.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about.
Speaker 4: Getting up at night to go to the bathroom. A lot of people suffer from that. And by the way, just as a little dog like here, when I spoke about the heart and when I spoke about the brain, I did speak about energy. So if you didn't hear that, you might want to hear that. They'll have this show up later in the afternoon on our website so you can listen into it if you missed any of that. I did speak about physical energy and mental energy previously. But if you're not sleeping well at night, you're not going to have energy. It's very straightforward. So if you're getting up to or three times a night to go to the bathroom, not a good thing. So a lot of you guys are on flomax, which is an alpha blocker of tamslosin, or maybe you're on finasteride, you know, proscar, which is a five alpha reductase inhibitor. I know that because I'm a pharmacist. Well, you're still getting up at night and you shouldn't be. Then it's your bladder. Okay, I mean there's three things that make you get up at night. Besides stress, that's a different thing. We're not talking.
Speaker 5: About that now.
Speaker 4: We spoke a bit that before three things get you Three things get you up at night. One is high blood pressure, because you're always peeing when you have high blood pressure because the blood is going past the kidney at a very accelerated speed, so it's filtering out more liquid. So you're always peeing if you have high blood pressure. So that's one thing. A second thing is an enlarged prostate, and a third thing is a bladder problem.
Speaker 5: So if you guys are.
Speaker 4: On tamselosin, flomax or proscar, which is finast rider or any associated drug, and you're still getting up to p at night.
Speaker 5: It's going to be your bladder.
Speaker 4: So bladder HX has these herbs in it that have been proven safely to reduce bladder irritation and improve bladder function. The nerves of the bladder, the detruser muscle, the muscle and the bladder that clamps the trap door shut on the bladder. See, you're not leaking all the time. They degenerate with time, and the bladder X retones the muscles and by the spector and the nerves, so you're able to control your bladder.
Speaker 5: Again and aga it's better and better.
Speaker 4: So you know, the first couple of weeks it's getting better, the second couple of weeks better yet. See, because the drugs for the bladder, if it's a bladder drug like Detruser, I'm sorry, like detroll. A lot of the drugs for an overactive bladder are bad for your memory. So a lot of people don't want to take them, and then they suffer. They're getting up to or three times a night because their bladder is not functioning basically like a canteen, and they have this frequency or they even have to rush to the bathroom where they can have an accident. So the bladder right checks is a safe way to restore the function of the bladder, and it gets better and better, and you'll see, like the first month it's much improved, the second month, even better the third month.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm doing great, so I don't have to take it.
Speaker 4: If I had to take it, I would I basically, last night I slept seven hours without getting up. Sometimes I get up because my dogs wake me. I don't wake up on my own at night. It's the only reason I wake up is because my wife woke me or my dogs woke me. But last night, for some reason, they slept one night. I think because I was throwing the bolts to them so much yesterday they were exhausted.
Speaker 5: So bladder check.
Speaker 4: Now we have a prostate for them, a prostate CHEX. But you might be on a drug, so you don't need the prostata checks. If you're on a drug. It's just the same way of helping to prostate to prevent it from getting bigger, just like the drugs would do if you don't want to take the drugs, like I wouldn't want to take those drugs because there's other problems, but they do work.
Speaker 5: And for the bladder.
Speaker 4: You don't want to take the drugs for the bladder, take the bladder right checks and ladies, if you're getting up at night, you don't have a prostate, so it's going to be your bladder, unless it's like high blood pressure or you drank way too much fluid after nine o'clock at night or something like that. If you get up to go to the bathroom two or three times a night, it's your bladder. It's probably going to be your bladder. You really should see a urologists. Bladder rate checks is a safe way to really improve your bladder function. So maybe after the first month you're not getting up three times a night, you're just getting up one time at night. Maybe after three months you're not getting up at all at night because your bladder health has improved so dramatically, so much. Right, but without damaging your memory. Like I said, a lot of the drugs for the bladder, the prescription drugs, they damage your memory. They really do damage your memory. So I only have a couple of minutes left. Let's talk about diabetes real quick, because a lot of you are diabetic. Diabetes is bad for the heart. Diabetes is bad for your nerves. Diabetes is bad for your kidneys. It's bad for your pancreas. It's bad for your liver. It's bad for your brain. It's bad for your eyes. It's bad for your blood vessels. It's bad for your skin. It's bad for everything. It's bad for your immune system. It's a disaster. It's a metabolic disease. It's a disaster. So I'm going to tell you two supplements that will improve your diabetes. Your ability to control your sugar doesn't mean you don't need the drugs. It means you'll be much better at controlling your sugar. Multi energy powder. My good friend doctor Alan Pressman, God rest his soul.
Speaker 5: He left us way too, way too young.
Speaker 4: In his seventies, he developed multi powder, and I said, Alan, I want to sell that stuff. That stuff will be great for my diabetics.
Speaker 5: It's a multi vitamin powder.
Speaker 4: Okay, So anybody who doesn't digest and absorb their supplements properly can take it because it's a powder, and you can mix it with any of our other powders. But it's great for diabetics. You only have to take it once a day, but if you take it twice a day, it'll be amazing.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: So the multi energy powder has a little bit of vitamin A. That's really important for diabetics because diabetics can't take the beta carotene and vegetables and convert it into vitamin A. And you need vitamin A for your immune system, and you need vitamin A to see things you can't see.
Speaker 5: Without vitamin A. You could go blind without vitamin A.
Speaker 4: So there's a little bit of vitamin A in there for diabetics. There's a lot of vitamin C. Diabetics do not utilize vitamin C. That's one reason why their body gets corrupted and damaged very quickly because they can't use vitamin C. So when you give them extra vitamin C, it helps them dramatically. Is a lot of vitamin D three in there. Diabetics have a terrible time using vitamin D, so you want extra. There's a good amount of biotin. Biotin is a B vitamin related vitamin that helps you control you sugar. There's a lot of B one in there, twenty five milligrams.
Speaker 5: You need that.
Speaker 4: The transketolase enzyme system in the brain allows the brain to use sugar for energy. The opposite of that is Alzheimer's disease, which is diabetes at a brain. They called Alzheimer's diabetes at a brain. So the transketlase enzyme system is dependent on B one. It's really important because diabetics do not utilize B one efficiently. That's one reason why they have brain issues, memory issues. So you have a good amount of vitamin B one two fifty miligrams are magnesium, and fifteen milligrams a z inc and one hundred and twenty micrograms of chromium.
Speaker 5: Why is that important?
Speaker 4: These make your work. Insulin is what clears the sugar out of your blood. The whole disease of diabetes, I mean the biggest problem of diabetes, not the whole disease, because diabetes is multifactorial. Diabetes is a disease of inflammation, a disease of poor energy production, a disease of a high cholesterol and triglycerides, and a disease is sugar. But the sugar is the most prominent part. You need vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, and chromium to effectively unleash the power of insulin. So for all those drugs. You're using the work better and all the exercise at all. You need these minerals, and there's enoughing here for diabetics, especially if they take the powder twice a day, which I strongly recommend for diabetics. If you're a person who just has poor digestion and you want to use a powder for better digestion nutrients, use this powder once a day. But if you're diabetic, I'm telling you use it twice a day. Because you also got the alphalopoic acid, which helps you utilize sugar and your liver. Your liver is the biggest store section for sugar. It helps control your sugar. It's really important. So in between meals, you slowly release sugar from your liver so that there's enough sugar around for energy. Diabetes can't do that properly. They can't store the sugar, they can't release the sugar. They having all kinds of problems. The alphalopocas it helps clear toxins out of your liver, helps rejuvenate your liver and revitalize. It helps protect your liver and helps the liver store sugar more properly. I'm out of time. We're having a sale. We're having our Spring seal. You buy any Invite product that suggested retail, you get the second bottle free, So it's buy one, get one, and also if it's thirty five dollars or more, we pay the shipping. Now there's nutritionness on hand. See after this show. It's not like we disappeared to Invite. There's nutrition is seven days a week. You could call them on the phone, you could go inside to the stores and meet them, or you could go on to the website Invite health dot com and talk to them. I'm out of here, God bless, have a great day, Happy spring, Happy Saint Patrick's.
Speaker 3: Does springtime make you think of more daylight? Flowers and trees in bloom, or even spring cleaning? Those are all good, but not as great as the Invite Health Buy one, get one free Spring into Savings event. The sale is on now. By any Invite Health product at suggested retail and get the second bottle free Spring into an Invite store today. To learn more about Hot to Stay Healthy with the help from one of our nutrition experts, give us a call to order by phone right now at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Listen to past shows and informative podcasts all at invitehealth dot com. Visit invitehealth dot com for our retail locations and to set up a free nutritional consultation in person, by phone or by video. Take advantage of invites limited time buy one, get one free Spring into Savings sale. Contact Invite at eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two. That number again, eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two, or go to invite heealth dot com.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to Invite Health Radio, and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a quill at eight hundred sixty three to zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed