Speaker 1: All right, this segment is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. There's only one location in DFW and it's in Plano Preston and Plano Parkway. But it is spectacular and don't just take our word for it. Dallas Morning News readers have spoken in the best pizzeria in DFW is Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. So head out there, get some pizza to go enjoy the incredible establishment that it is in person if you want to sit down and grab a table. But we love, love, love Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. We love excellent pizza and can't recommend that enough.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: And now it's time for Basins Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor Katie's on tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: Former Fox Sports hairstylists by the name of Nushin Faraji filed a big lawsuit yesterday. She worked at Fox Sports starting in twenty twelve through August of last year. She dropped a forty two page lawsuit. I read most of it. There's a lot of wild accusations being made. Did you really I read a lot of it. Wow, it was hard to get through all of it, but it was uh, you know, I kind of skipped through a little bit, but I found the goods and it is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Hear that Beny skipped through it. If I didn't have kids, I don't think i'd read lawsuits. I think i'd do other stuff.
Speaker 4: I should have sent you guys the documents, a forty two pages. I thought about printing them out up here and just kind of posting them on the walls of iHeart.
Speaker 2: I'm big on recaps.
Speaker 1: Okay, just your general impression, Like, give us an impression of it in general? Any general Yeah, no, I would say, uh after reading all of that or skimming through it, whatever you did. Uh is you're the judge right now. Based on what you read, you believe it?
Speaker 2: Or no? Yeah? Wait, what do you mean you believe it?
Speaker 4: I believe most of the stuff that's in there. All right, I'll tell you why. So let me just get this here. The Fox Sports one executive vice president was a man by the name of Charlie Dixon. You need you remember that name for a minute, because she alleged that he grabs her butt at a birthday party?
Speaker 2: Why was that funny?
Speaker 4: The old executive grabbing a butt at a holiday party something?
Speaker 2: Wait, have you seen have you seen a picture of him? I have. I don't think he's an old executive.
Speaker 4: He's not that I guess he's not that old. He looks a little bit like Shrek to me, if Shrek were white.
Speaker 2: What does the butt grab do? Though? You know, I'm just trying to get the cushion in my hand.
Speaker 1: And he did that in like twenty twelve, twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen or something, because right, this is early in the early in the wasn't it her career there, Christina, wasn't that random butt grab frowned upon then as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know a random butt grab is gonna get you slapped. For me too, though, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I remember when there was a reporter I think he was in Ohio and he was there, No, there was a reporter. He has a stand up reporter, and a guy went running by her and slapped her butt as he was doing the turkey trot or whatever, and she charged sexual assault, right, and I remember going, I don't think that sexual assault. That should be just assault, not sexual assault, and then there's people were telling me I was out of touch and all this stuff. I was like, so, if someone slaps you in the face, is that sexual assault? Because you can do some things with your mouth. Uh okay, I guess yes, okay, but it is weird thing in general, just even do even if he's perfey mcperf purf, what does he think's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna grab a butt. She's gonna turn.
Speaker 4: Around and go.
Speaker 2: No one's ever grabbing my butt. Let's go somewhere.
Speaker 4: What I think it's because he's thinking I can. Yeah, I'm powerful, I am in control here. The power dynamics all me.
Speaker 1: To was not even a cup, not even a cup. I think he wants to see how much it moves. And he's powerful and he can do that if he wants. That's what he's thinking. I mean, it was a grab, not a slap.
Speaker 2: Um, there's a grab. You don't know that it's a grab. You skimmed that part. Uh, But now you asked me.
Speaker 4: My general impression. My general impression was get in line, sir, No, it was. It was that Ben had an infatuation with Joey Taylor at Fox Sports One.
Speaker 2: Why do you say that you did? You brought her up on every show.
Speaker 1: Let's hear the audioped her out in the Super Bowl everyone. Meanwhile, the entire morning show was groping Hannah Storm and you sought out Joey Taylor.
Speaker 2: That is true. Joey Taylor was very nice to me at that Super Bowl. She's very a lot of people.
Speaker 4: She was just a nice person, according to this lawsuit, very nice to a lot of people. Okay, uh Now, Faragie told Fox Sports one host Joy Taylor at the time about the butt grabbing, because Joey Taylor was like, she just moved to La to go at this job and rise the ranks of television, and her husband was back in Miami. Keeping mind, Joey Taylor is the sister of Jason Taylor, who used to play for the Dolphins second lonely, so she struck up a friendship with this hairstylist, uh Nusian fag But Joey Taylor told her when she said went to her about the butt grab.
Speaker 2: She goes, you need to get over it.
Speaker 4: Oh, butt Grabbing's it's okay here, Okay, it's Fox Sports.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, hold on, hold on. As someone who did not read the entire way to get over it. Yeah, she said get over it. I don't think she said it's okay at Fox Sports. I think she was. She was doing the Dave Chappelle thing. Yeah, yeah, you need to get over it. Hey, man, if you want to be in this world and these are the kind of things that are going to hurt your feelings, you found the wrong confession.
Speaker 2: So she uh skip.
Speaker 4: Bayless gets involved a little bit too in this lawsuit. The suit allege is that he began giving he was giving a farajie lingering hugs and kisses on the cheek while also putting his body against hers and pressing against her breasts. She repeatedly told him she was not interested.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is a creep move. We've talked about that before.
Speaker 1: That's why the side hug, if you have to, you shouldn't hug anyways. The side hug. If you have to side hug, point the cannon in the other direction. Can.
Speaker 4: She also claims that she told Bayless she was suffering from ovarian cancer in an effort to stop him from like hugging her, and she made it hanging around.
Speaker 2: That's a weird. Just tell him to stop hugging you. That's a hug barrier.
Speaker 4: Well, she did have pain in uh the left side, I guess her left ovary, uh huh. But she did not have cancer, was not diagnosed with it. But she said that because she was tired of him coming over for hugs all the time. Now, instead, Bayless became more aggressive over the years. He allegedly offered her one and a half million dollars to have sex with him.
Speaker 2: Oh that's where I'm like, I don't believe it. He claimed he could change her life with the experience. You ever been with a micro penis before?
Speaker 1: One point five million dollars is life changing? I would have considered it. Don't knock it until you try micro penis.
Speaker 2: All right, Who's who's the most powerful person? We worked with? Randy Galloway?
Speaker 1: Uh, Mark Cuban yeah, mm hmm. And Randy Galloway.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One point five? Would you do it? Kevin was the Galloway either, I would not.
Speaker 4: I have one point five didn't get you anything these days with inflation. Here's here's what's so silly about all this. And again, these are accusations in a lawsuit.
Speaker 1: They may be true, they may be they may not be true.
Speaker 4: But my first what there's discovery and text messages of Skip acting weird around her not wanting to go down to get his hair done by her because he knew he'd.
Speaker 1: Crossed the line. I think, no, no, no, I got him. No, no, no, I'm not. I'm not saying. Look, if there's anyone in the world, say hey, name a person who's crossed the line, I'd go skip bayless without knowing anything about anything, like I think he's the biggest ass that has ever existed. But I also don't know for sure that he offered her one and a half million dollars to have sex, because any reasonable person, reasonable person that has no dog in the hunt, would immediately say, let me see a picture of her.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I have not even done that.
Speaker 1: Because if you're offering like one and a half million dollars to have sex with somebody, that's that's that's more than Demi Moore costs an indecent proposal, Like what are we doing here? Like there are we gonna believe everything that is in this lawsuit?
Speaker 4: Well that's yeah, that's for sure with every lawsuit. Yeah, so absolutely, I hear you on that.
Speaker 1: And this is the problem with all of us talking about this right now and everything that's on the internet, because it's all over the internet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: True is now everyone in the world is making their judgments based on a filing that may or may not be true.
Speaker 2: It's way more phone.
Speaker 4: It's Skip Bayless, though, of course everybody hates Skip Yeah. The lawsuit also says, one week later, Skip Bayless made another advance at her, and Shears responded as Skip stop, you have a wife. Bayless responded, aren't you Muslim? Doesn't your dad have three to four wives? She responded that her father was dead. Oh man, Skip Bayles's taken her back, humand an excuse to leave. I don't know, man, that's I mean that you gotta really be thinking on your feet to drop that line that quick.
Speaker 1: No one shouldn't. No one should have to endure Skip Bayless.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In general, in general, so.
Speaker 1: Many people like him or like to root against him. That he makes tons of money here or was making tons of money.
Speaker 2: I don't know who probably still is. There's a lot of stuff in here. They get into Joey Taylor.
Speaker 4: I guess Fragy is basically suspecting that Joey Taylor was hooking up with the Shrek guy, Charlie Dixon, the executive VP at Fox Sports, and then Joey Taylor is basically Ton's not a big deal. Don't worry about it, Like you need to not worry, like find your business. But then they also get into the idea again the lawsuits are tough. Again, I hear you on that, but they get into the idea that her and Achio hooked up. Joy Taylor and Achio. Now if you go through, Autio's kind of taking it at the shore right now. Manuel Auchio is a host on Fox Sports one because he people are going through a bunch of different social media posts that he's posted over the years where he's like, God, he was thirsting over Joey Taylor, so he's kind of having to.
Speaker 2: Deal with that. So what, like, what's an example of it.
Speaker 4: Well, there's one where he's talking about her and then he's smelling his fingers a lot. There's also one saw that where he was posting that one's been deleted. There's also a fifteen second video he's like, look.
Speaker 2: What I have to do.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to talk sports every day and I'm next to this person and Joey Taylor just sitting there looking beautiful.
Speaker 1: I say, I did see in one of his posts he was like, he was talking about it, and he goes and no one wants to hear a woman talk sports. He was trying to make a case for her, but he goes and no, she has to go through all this and no one even wants to.
Speaker 2: Hear a woman talks sports. I think our friend Dave Hellman's in the background of that one too. Those videos, it's pretty great.
Speaker 1: You did you see the Jason Whitlock clip from today in which he said he knew to not go around her because he knew what he was capable and she had a big rack. So Jason Whitlock is using this to say, Hey, the only reason I didn't hook up with Joy Taylor is because I knew she had a big rack. I know what I'm capable of, so I stayed away. Otherwise Joy Taylor would give me all that. Joy Taylor.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that Skip and Shannon Sharp got in a big, you know, feud of public feud and they broke up, but apparently wasn't that over the.
Speaker 1: Guy from the Jets that had the That was when the guy had the injury and Skip started talking about the playoff schedule. I don't remember, and then Sharp quit the show.
Speaker 4: I can't say that I followed it that closely, but in this they tell me about Skip a few times. Was going, you're having sex with Shannon Sharp, aren't you like? He started putting it on her. Then she was taking off that show which is called speak or whatever, Speak for Yourself or something like that, because she was accused of having sex with Skip Bayless, and she's like, I didn't do it, but the higher ups got involved, knew that she was stirring some stuff up and that a lawsuit might be coming down the pike. Years later, I will say, I pulled up a picture of her. She's cute the hairdresser, yep, I think for the picture I see, and then that one maybe not.
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell. Can you post it on the radio? Get up? Zumed out picture?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now that one does not look cute? Is that a filter?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Eh? I don't know. I don't know what to think.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be offering her any money to have sex though, that's on you.
Speaker 2: Skip.
Speaker 4: Des Bryant was going after Skip Bayless on Twitter yesterday, sal Antonio to say that he's a part of the culture now. He kept saying all these things like I used to hate you, I respect you now.
Speaker 2: Dude. You're trying to pay for the pee. Good for you, dude.
Speaker 1: The last thing I saw Dez say was Hey, I'm only gonna respond to people on Twitter that pay for my Twitter account.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, I saw that yesterday. All right, thank you, Kevin, appreciate that. Reporting. Coming up next, where are we going in the big finish? Well?
Speaker 4: Jerry was cornered by the media for about forty minutes. No, no, wait, Jerry cornered the media for forty minutes and talked in circles. But I did pick out a few things that are very interesting about the future head coach of the Dallas Cowboys.