Speaker 1: What is all, guys? How is everybody doing? What is uh just pessing my mic a little bit? How is everyone doing today? How is everyone? How is ever you would do it today?
Speaker 2: How is everyone?
Speaker 3: How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 2: I hope everybody is saying, say what's.
Speaker 1: Up this street?
Speaker 2: This is not gonna be a this is gonna be as a four three yo?
Speaker 4: Hey? Can you go see a.
Speaker 2: Can you know?
Speaker 4: Is a good much dream in tacity? If I'm having with my audio, is that my body is actually I'm hav any if you can't check acting up all right? Love you?
Speaker 5: Oh sorry I didn't know, Uh, get it up?
Speaker 2: Give me one minute ago, just having some issues with bill.
Speaker 1: H But what is all guy's? How is everybody doing the day?
Speaker 2: What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 1: I just wanted to pop on and do a scream. If you guys wanted to go check out a lot of myself. I just put out another poell. If you guys are noticed in my headphones.
Speaker 2: Are fishing the ash up at if but I have another pair of heads, I'm ready fishing case.
Speaker 3: But uh, I hope everyone.
Speaker 1: Is staying safe just more today I just wanted to say I was everybody doing. I just wanted to come on today and do a stream where I can. I'm testing because I did try to do eight. I got my paper view predictions out there. If you guys don't or I just want to say.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for U showing up to the stream.
Speaker 4: What's up, no kiddy? How you doing it?
Speaker 3: Welcome? What's up? A no kiddy? Welcome to the streams.
Speaker 1: If you guys are uh, please hit the light, but like subscribe, hit that edication belfor you don't miss upload. I know a lot of people are getting Yeah, and all of my social leaks. All of my leaks are on my bout page, on my YouTube channels if you guys want to go check it out.
Speaker 3: I hope that everybody.
Speaker 1: Is saying this afternoon, this evening, I appreciate I you need to get Here's here's the problem. I ordered a hair head those last week. Unfortunately I got the wrong one because I was I picked. But there you a usc but I.
Speaker 3: Can use those later. But oh but.
Speaker 1: I and I'm also I got rid of through one of the big news is.
Speaker 2: To be let me.
Speaker 3: Give me one minute, guys.
Speaker 4: Dad.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, yeah, Hey Susanna, how you doing, sweetheart, Welcome to the stream.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up, Jacob?
Speaker 1: How you doing? I'm having issues. I'm having issues with my headset, Mike.
Speaker 2: So by when I.
Speaker 1: Get I'm gonna I'm gonna check out.
Speaker 3: When I do get more money on the emazone gift car, I do.
Speaker 2: When I get more money, I will get.
Speaker 3: Into a car.
Speaker 4: Heads on extent to me and trying about.
Speaker 1: But these are the ones that deadfool got me, uh Jacob, Yeah, but uh yeah, So if I didn't expect to go up tonight, but I didn't expect to go off tonight, but.
Speaker 4: I went lived with my dove predictions.
Speaker 1: I was It's okay, Jacob, I well say, I actually have other pairs of headphones, but I'm kind of like keep these until they go bad because I just wanted to keep them. But I'm actually on the iPad mic right now. I am on the iPad.
Speaker 3: Mic right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If anybody that does want to donate to the stream, it's in the all my links from my bout page, my leak, my leek three years over my bout page.
Speaker 2: If you guys wanted to still help with get your head only forgetting the.
Speaker 3: New stuck tomorrow by the way tomorrow, I might be going.
Speaker 1: And seeing the Dollar General for the first time in my life. The Dollar General that we have, the one that I've been a cussed out, a cussed on says before, the one that says riding my backyard by the way today today for supper, I had by the way today for a little bit of a supper, like a supper, like a dinner.
Speaker 4: I had a suit.
Speaker 3: I have suits thrown.
Speaker 1: How was my audio, guys? How is my audio?
Speaker 3: I hope that everybody is staying safe this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Even m.
Speaker 3: All right, guys.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say thank you guys very much. I hope you guys enjoy way to scream and I'll see you when I see you.
Speaker 2: By us