Speaker 1: What is up? Y'all? Give you one minute. Let me send the link out to people. Let me send it up, the link to the people. Consider the link to a few people. Yeah, do just give me one minute, y'all. No, but what is all?
Speaker 2: But what is all?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is there? Kevin hasn't sent me Elite, by the way, I've never received believe Kenny said I Kenny was overhood. Yeah, yeah, but what's up? Guys? No, I s alright, I might be going at.
Speaker 3: Thirty yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 1: How is everybody? Also? Don't josted? I might be on at thirty minutes? Sorry about is little a little stuffy? Yeah? Yeah, I'm I'm still I'll still be here. I wanted to do a stream. Kevin was telling people. Kevin was telling people that I got a lane. I never received the lane from from Kevin. I never received the link. I never received anything from Kevin Brennan. Sorry, but no, I never received anything from Kevin. Kevin Brendan is a good guy. But uh, I just want to say number one. Yeah, I want to say that I do appreciate Kevin. You know, if he want us to act like you know, if Chad wants to act like an idiot. He I went on Chad Show today just to I went on Chad Show today. I went on Chad Show to it, just to to tell them that there was no problem. Yeah, yeah, yo, Chad. I Tad doesn't paid. Here's the thing. Chad doesn't pay me the goal on his show, Baby Vito's never paid me. I've never been paid by anybody going shows, the big shows. I got paid to do beat uh oh reblade, Yeah, I don't. By the way, if he goes, can you guys like retweet that? Please like and retweet it. And also, guys, go check out my one of the people that is in my chat right now a number braids website. Guys go check out a driver braids website. H m hmm. By the way, Sir Bom posted a bunch of stuff in the chat, y'all. Uh sif you fixed oh you didn't fix the Amazon restless h Yeah, there was a I don't y so I deleted that. It was ana verstly the one that I gave you the powder, but I forgot to tell you about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Some ball let's boom.
Speaker 4: From the streets of ball no more where the crabs are esteemed.
Speaker 5: Just right, comes a comic question ready for any time again.
Speaker 4: A time subject is to take events and giving all these guides straight talking, fearly soul with jokes.
Speaker 5: Are cut like knives. Tom Myers takes the stage and comes aunt. Don't tell miners versus it is the rest of the world. No apologies, no backing down.
Speaker 1: This flag is unfurled.
Speaker 6: From the Lucastellar Room to the standing in NYC, He's tackling Linda taboo setting, lapter free.
Speaker 5: Paul nne zoom My infestor vullstarring.
Speaker 6: Why Tom's got the quips with that meryly prize.
Speaker 7: Grew up in the Metro Observation Shop and King turned him into punchlines meaning everything you've seen over.
Speaker 5: Thirty states in Canada, DC in.
Speaker 7: The mix from Vegas World Series to Charms City Flicks, Walking On, Beeping out the Cards, ringing Naptings on TVVA, stand Up His Kingdom, Wild and controversy free.
Speaker 8: Usan miners versers the rest of the world.
Speaker 5: No apology, no backing down.
Speaker 6: This flag is on furil from the Lucastellar Room to the standing the NYC.
Speaker 5: He's tackling lendsa taboo.
Speaker 6: Setting laughter Free Paul sign zoom My infestor bullstarring White, Tom's Got the Quips with add maryl and Pride.
Speaker 1: Hosting the pie.
Speaker 8: Jast we guess from near and far, commodings, activists raising up the bars and comics battling that fan in France to four albums down, lack of apology coming through words of mass destruction, making America and eighty times material.
Speaker 5: It's hard, no room.
Speaker 8: For debate, black comedy, one liners, political.
Speaker 5: Fire and saltwind and satur tire.
Speaker 8: Or taking that higher from cave made a grand Rapids virtual fests online.
Speaker 5: He's been roasting and boasting for a decade, feeling fine. Baltimore's some warrior with the.
Speaker 2: Mike and his hand.
Speaker 5: Tom Myers is coming taking over the leang on time Miners versus the rest.
Speaker 7: Of the world.
Speaker 8: Now the crafts in the harbor stage is worldwide.
Speaker 5: He's making no lammer.
Speaker 7: Dom Mayrs the king of the boat, keep telling those jokes, never growing.
Speaker 5: No, no Tom Miers versus the rest of the world. No apologies, no backing down. This flag is unfur.
Speaker 2: H what is uh?
Speaker 1: What is Old Guy's house ever? Was doing today? I just wanted to say to people Yeah, I'm doing okay. Yeah. I posted a bunch of my Yeah. I just want to say thank you guys very much for the people who's doing all the let me do something give you wonder the guys. Yeah, yeah, I hope that everybody is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay today. I hope that everybody that is, you know, doing okay today. I just want to say thank you very lame.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, are abone spreaker y'all, Horybone, Apple podcast a Bone, Spotify. iHeart inhborhood. I'm want cash box, cash cash box. Yeah. I just also want to say thank you guys very much to the people who.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh what's up?
Speaker 1: Frankie paid it? Hey, frank I'm doing.
Speaker 10: Greats over a hot water football show didn't last long time with Gino. I'm doing greats over my old sign city schools gonna turn.
Speaker 1: Cold to tomorrow.
Speaker 10: They get a huge snow storehad for Minnesota on Sunday and Monday coming up, including Wisconsin. Timmans onturial suits sing We're in three still bring so much Timmins Ontiri on those places in minne Pallas, Minnesota and all those places and National Ball with the Hall of Fame, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Ran Bay, Wisconsin, all those places.
Speaker 1: Tino wiscon Day is doing great.
Speaker 10: Chrissy Mayor is doing Simcaster Sunday coming Heavy Mistake is doing great. Whatever he's doing great. GG doers, I'll do also doing greats over.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you know that Scarlet, Himpted and Ralph are together?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: Hello, my blue.
Speaker 10: Sky's at Frankie mcte my Lin Tree is spanking McDonald in My Advances at Frankie mcte ninety four and mine that's for me twitters at Frankie mcteeth and my red is right down nineteen fourth and my li te spanking mcdonn'd by facebookus Spanky mc bank It's the game is spanking back ninety four by TikTok, rank on ninety four by clapter thranked on ninety four by twitch, spanked on ninety four by sat chas give me see one my too chills, doctor will my link to spank with best talk. I'm frank you know, listen, take off the line.
Speaker 1: Thank you, frank you, Thank you Brady. That was breaking McDonald doing a click work very y, but I hope everybody is staying saved today. Yeah, we had Frankie Man Franky mac do Yeah, so though this was is by uh, what's up, guys? How's everybody doing? Give me one minute? Frankie was just on here.
Speaker 2: Let me just h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me one minute, guys. Frankie was just here y'all. And you guys missed it?
Speaker 11: No oh.
Speaker 1: Choice oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But by the way, freaking back, the freaky back lisust day m Yeah, buh, what's up guys? What is old? Guys? How is everybody do it today?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hy yo, but uh, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 12: You said dropper.
Speaker 4: My name is Jake Hudson, Proud and Free three from the Gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama, clad Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 3: He made me who I am.
Speaker 4: I'm friend here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 5: I'm crazy, but them on over kind.
Speaker 4: I got autism ad A D two Asperger's O C D.
Speaker 5: I see the world truth, truth.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's a storm throw, sometimes it's clear skies.
Speaker 5: Loved, I stay tall. I hold my head high. I love my Tuesday. He made me who I am. I'm defferend here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm christ Over cond Some people.
Speaker 7: Try to chieve me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 5: Lord, I was made by your hand.
Speaker 7: I may be bipolar, throwt I may run wild.
Speaker 5: There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world in color color, never black and white white. I shine my truth in the Southern night. I love my Tuesday. Tuesday. Maybe who I am? I'm dead ivery and that's my plan. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 6: I'm jay because.
Speaker 12: One of a kind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Mississippi bomb Alabama, Ray Ray.
Speaker 5: I'm living my life in my own way. I know who I am am.
Speaker 7: I don't never hide.
Speaker 5: I'm crazy bout them.
Speaker 2: One of a kind.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, But I hope everybody is there say today, yeah, I hope that a lot of you are.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say to everybody that, uh, I hope a lot of views are doing okay, uh yeah zero who yes, hey, yeah, a whole favorable wood, he realized head nizes he think Leabe is still light? Let me said liver a wait, yeah, but what's up? Guy's how is every wood doing? But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? What's up?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? M hm m m yeah, right, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 3: Indeed do that.
Speaker 13: M hm.
Speaker 1: H m h yeah, but you don't have different day day. We'd try to give against you don't give. Yeah, what's up guys? How is everyone doing today? What? I know? Who to get? Trying to break the glass. You know what I say, break the glass? I mean I have to pay boy.
Speaker 2: Oh mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah should I Yeah? But what's up? Guys?
Speaker 2: How is everyone doing? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: I hope to get your back. I hope to.
Speaker 9: Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Bad?
Speaker 1: No, so hey you Yeah, but I hope everybody is standing safe?
Speaker 9: Yeah, doody dirty doozy dirty doozy man.
Speaker 1: Dooty.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's up guys? Yoh yeah, yeah, h.
Speaker 1: Hope everyone is staying safe. Oh no. It was just announced that Family Guys spent off Stewie from seven far against two season Fox order for twenty twenty seven. In twenty twenty eight. Oh yeah, someone's here. It's it's Justin Kimple.
Speaker 12: What's up.
Speaker 1: How you doing.
Speaker 12: I've got my hands full tonight.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're good.
Speaker 12: They go to bed on their own terms.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, I got I had Frankie McDonell on the show.
Speaker 12: Oh nice, just now awesome.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, you were there when we found out about those about skill too, Dude, I had Chad was on. I was on Chad Show, Yes today, yep, And dude, that wasn't Here's the thing he Kevin said. Kevin was on rubble. He said he sent me a link. He didn't send me a lak.
Speaker 13: Huh.
Speaker 1: I didn't receive the leak. I just I got a link. Here's the thing. I would have told him to send me Elite if I probably if I spit, I spit my last dollar you gave me giving a Rubble rant to Bobby Nick and then getting banned off of Bobby's channel.
Speaker 12: What did you tell him?
Speaker 1: I just said hello? And he said, why is that guy on my chail?
Speaker 12: He banned you for that? Yeah, you don't ban people that give you money.
Speaker 1: Come on, he's an idiot, you know what. But but I want to say. By the way, Uh, it said it'll be here, be here seventeenth or nineteenth. I forget I checked your check right. Uh, but look what shirt I have? By the way, look at the shirt I have. You say something I have only in hot water shirt?
Speaker 12: Nice?
Speaker 1: But uh, how are you feeling today? By the way, Bob is in the jacuzzie.
Speaker 12: I'm not as good as Bob, but I'm all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing. Here's the I was on the Starting Dones show this this week.
Speaker 12: You've had a busy week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but life is being life. Life is being life is basically be saying life's been a little bit rough.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh? Did I tell you that I received eight boxes of of oatmeal creak ties? I did.
Speaker 12: Do you like those that much? Or somebody trolling you?
Speaker 1: There's someone I put that on my whistles.
Speaker 12: Okay, so you like them?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was trying about stuff that. And also I do appreciate everything you've done. Everything. I just want to like get the when I get these hours stream my twenty hours live it. Yeah, I might be. I might take a break if I do it before the twenty fifth I might take a break, because it's when I say take a break. I mean, do more videos and stuff.
Speaker 12: Right, less streams.
Speaker 1: I have another account. By the way, I have two other accounts, three other accounts that I could.
Speaker 12: Use stream yard. Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Have other accounts.
Speaker 12: Nice.
Speaker 1: That's that's how I Hey, that's how I get over the twenty hour limit. Yeah, but I try to do one before the twenty fifth because that's where my limit hits. That's where the rollover. It roll over to the next book, that's what. Yeah, So I want to talk about this. So who's Who's Who's better? Rob zonuld be Horn?
Speaker 12: Oh that's a tough one. Uh hm hmmm. Do we can we include White Zombie along with Rob Zombie?
Speaker 1: Who's White Zombie?
Speaker 12: That was the band he was in before he went as a solo artist.
Speaker 1: All right, we can't? We can.
Speaker 15: I'd probably choose Rob Zombie White Zombie because they had their first two albums were amazing to me.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I love Korn too. I love Korn.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you have it? Do you have it? Are you going to be going to be a premiere? You're going to be a premiere? Is it's just gonna be a up leading.
Speaker 15: It's so it's going right to the streams right to streaming. Hey, I'll be right back, give me one second. Sorry, you're good, hold.
Speaker 12: On, h.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean money. Yeah. I hope everyone is staying safe today. I hope everyone you know. And here's here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had to go be be a guide, but.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to do a quick little I just wanted to do a little straight to see how everybody is doing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is because Robert Leedy just uh followed me, so was here. It's kids right head to help me, okay, m okay.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: But I just wanted to say to anybody that watches the street, watches a lot of our streets, yeah, we're don't travel. And here's the thing.
Speaker 11: Kah h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, li li li li li li li li little love little little, a little little I'm sorry I hadn't but uh hey what I said, given da mm hm hm yeah, yeah, hope everyone is staying safe. Just give me warm bleaid there.
Speaker 16: M oh, yeah, so's here.
Speaker 1: It's it's Dave Sarah Hya. Hi, Hey Dave, what quick question?
Speaker 13: Sure?
Speaker 1: What do you think about Chad's Patriot getting nuked?
Speaker 13: I think that's really lame. I don't think anybody should ever knew of anybody's Patreon or anything otherwise.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, I was on the Chad Show today.
Speaker 13: Wow, really I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That, you know. By the way, I gotta strow you his shirt. I know can be a little this shirt ready, I gotta I gotta pull the straps down.
Speaker 13: Fryd out truck it. There you go, nice truck r Andy. That it was fun. I had a good time playing poker with these guys.
Speaker 1: This is a hot water shirt t shirt.
Speaker 13: Oh truck around. Oh yeah, that's right there you go, oh fuck around? Fuck uh obviously truck round like truck r Andy.
Speaker 1: Steve Stevie who told me this was this? This shirt was made because when when Pat broke Gino's jaw, Gino couldn't say an down.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 13: I think we'd lost bra Yep, I remember, yep, I don't remember that shirt. Yeah, I didn't know. It was Gino's little logo there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't notice the can you hear me? I can?
Speaker 13: Yes, So, yeah, Chad was fun today. Do you have a good time?
Speaker 1: Was he drunk? He's being sober?
Speaker 13: Uh huh right, okay, good to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how are you doing brother.
Speaker 13: You know, I'm doing good. I just finally found a job starting hopefully soon. I don't know exactly when I was a few minutes ago where I'm not gonna tell where. Don't worry. And that's it.
Speaker 1: So don't tell the double verse where you were.
Speaker 13: I didn't tell him where I worked.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me, don't tell anywhere.
Speaker 13: I'm not telling anybody.
Speaker 1: Don't worry because because you know they're going to go to your job.
Speaker 5: And rude, I know, I know I'm not.
Speaker 13: I don't have to tell anybody. Don't worry. Yeah, yeah, all right, so but yeah, Chuck or Andy show was fun and then now I'm here.
Speaker 12: How you doing, dude?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh are you? Are you going lave tonight? Uh?
Speaker 13: Seven? It's what Wednesday, Thursday.
Speaker 1: Thursday night, Friday morning, Thursday night?
Speaker 13: Maybe? Maybe so?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Number one Kevin didn't. Kevin was telling people on his show today that he sent me a link he never sent me.
Speaker 9: Elak.
Speaker 13: Come on, Kevin, Oh no, Well, you might have a bunch of different email addresses for you, so you'll have to give me the newest one.
Speaker 1: He he gave me the so he knows a bunch of my emails because I send him a leak every every day. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 13: It's probably it's you gotta underst he doesn't. He just types in your name hold and hopefully it shows up when you type in your name. There might be pret different evils that comes up. That come up, so I'll let him know what the correct one is. Which is I think the one you sent me?
Speaker 1: That that one I also have if you can. Here's the thing I have that email you. Here's the thing. I have two emails for you. I have the tenfold foil eager.
Speaker 13: Do foll hive at gmail dot com. Yeah, that's my email address. And then I gave you my phone number with my tech with my it's a phone number that pretty much any phone can do this. You put your phone number with the erric code and the phone number at vtext dot com at vtext dot com. So anybody you put anybody's phone number to that, it'll send them a text message from your email to your phone number. So I do I tell people because my phone was already out there. I don't go a fuck. So I get people who I'm okay with giving my phone number. Two. Just if you want me to come on her show, just email that phone pone number.
Speaker 1: This way.
Speaker 13: You don't have to give me your phone number. But I get a text message to my phone saying, hey, so and so is asking for you to come on. So that's what I do.
Speaker 1: By the way, yes, so I would love that number one if we care one day. By the way, Bob believe he's Jacuzzi.
Speaker 13: Right, that's cool, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, by the way, yeah, that's what the show. You guess what I got? I got a back, and I got a back and there I got a bag.
Speaker 13: I got you bag of herb beg of what? Bag of what?
Speaker 1: Herb?
Speaker 13: A bitch?
Speaker 1: It went to my iPad?
Speaker 13: He so what do I don't get it?
Speaker 6: What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you look?
Speaker 13: What do you stream off of?
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta buy you gotta bay? Uh uh.
Speaker 13: Back spasmed, sorry, back spasm.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: Oh god. By the way, I also guess what I got. I got.
Speaker 13: So I got Hey, I'm going on with the Ray. Hold on, hold on, I'm going on with the Ray tonight. Should I ask him if you if I can send you the link?
Speaker 1: Brady? Tell Brady beat it? I said, Hi, if you want to send me send me a link.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 1: Oh, Ray.
Speaker 13: Oh no, sorry, Granny, my bad. I'm an idiot. I got I'm my bad, I got you and Granny confused for a second. Granny is the one who came in and said, send me the link for when you're when with Ray. My bad, my bad, my bad, Sorry about that. Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. That's my bad.
Speaker 1: Here's the if you I like rad But here's the Grainy is the one that doesn't have a problem, that has a problem with people. Oh, by the way, I want to say this. Here's the I'm not I'm not partner. I'm not monetized to you.
Speaker 13: Why sorry, yeah, bad, California bad, I'm not I'll do it off screen.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not monetized. You can do it still, you can do it.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, I don't want to get your ship sucked up.
Speaker 1: Listen. Here's the it's okay. I've had people smoke on my stream. I've had people I've had people do bowls.
Speaker 5: Bowls.
Speaker 13: Well, one day I'll do cocaine on your stream.
Speaker 2: Like you did.
Speaker 1: Like you did on NLC.
Speaker 13: You saw that.
Speaker 1: Everybody, everybody showed the clip.
Speaker 13: Everybody trying to wrap me out too. You doing cocaine on stream.
Speaker 1: I'm not uh alright, I want to tell you something. Yes, she was on the tonight tonight Yeah, jail Bird Scarlet Scarlet the jail Bird.
Speaker 13: Yeah. Yeah, So you're just Scarlet.
Speaker 1: Needs to Scarlet stop Scarlett him needs to stop being very dude.
Speaker 13: I don't know what the deal is. I mean, Ethan Ralph, I don't know. Look, man, I don't know if she got paid, if she likes him, what the deal is, It's not up to me. I don't care. Just the whole thing just seems like manufactured.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 13: They don't seem like they get along with each other or that they enjoy each other's company. Even so, who am I? I don't care.
Speaker 1: By the way, if I wasn't doing this, be watching videos about people's side hustles.
Speaker 13: Ooh, what's a good side?
Speaker 1: Also, you think it won't be any more clear after NLC.
Speaker 13: Okay, that's a good point. You know what I think is trending trying to get the right direction. Are these custom handheld games like these steamers, these Steam decks, but like just like beefed up customs. Yeah, steam decks with any os you want on it can be anything. It's basically like a laptop. It's pretty sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, are you going to Hackamabia.
Speaker 13: I am go for at least I'm going at least for Saturday to meet with Roachie and Roachie Hughesy, Pineapple Buckman, Belove Chatter. I think Granny's going Shades Cow.
Speaker 1: Granny.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Granny's gone. Yeah cool, you get you.
Speaker 1: Get to meet his two friends the the Transverse Transverse Network.
Speaker 13: Right, all right, that'll be fun Latania, Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I got a question for you.
Speaker 13: Yes, what what?
Speaker 1: Who's who's funnier? Vera or or Kevin Brennan.
Speaker 13: Dude, Tyrivera is not funny at all? Tyrivera? Where did that come from?
Speaker 12: Us?
Speaker 1: Because I'm getting him on the show. Get them on the show.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, Tarrivera might have been kicked out in more states than chance Zuma Cas. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I told I've been. I've been talking to ty on on Tustal Media.
Speaker 13: Well, get them on, get them on. I don't got anything. I guess Hi at all. I love that they went in there and yeah, I love it. I don't know Fox they've been a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how many time you got kicked out? Of Kill.
Speaker 13: Kicked out. I don't think I've ever been kicked out before ever, Hi, Christy pooh, I've never been kicked out. I've never been even I've never even been kicked out of the comedy store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh Ted uh Ted said you.
Speaker 13: Have chat said I got kicked out of Kill, Tony. Yeah, I don't even know what that means. I'm sure how you can get I don't know how you can like kicked out of one of the shows that I showed showed up to you saying I got kicked out of That doesn't that's that's never happened before. Sorry, don't be sorry, dude, Chad's just retarded. No, I've been kicked out of let's see. On my twenty third birthday, I was kicked out of a place called Happy Endings, which eventually turned into an open micer open mic place called Sycamore Tavern, where Sam Tripoli's dojo of comedy at the above you know on the second floor was above Sycamore Tavern. I got kicked out of there once on my twenty third on my twenty third birthday because I spoke a little bit of water coming down the stairs. Then I was already over though. It's the last place I remember ever getting kicked out of before.
Speaker 1: Though, all right, cool, if I'm like talking about this, I.
Speaker 13: Don't know, doc shit, it's cool. It's like it's like that, you know. It's like when I went on by the first time. It's like, oh, let's watch Dave's stand up and mock them for it. It's like, Okay, I've already done this before. It's not hard. I did terrible a stand up, but never I never did so. There were just so bad where I got kicked out of multiple states, like Chad Zumac. Of course.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh, did you like your song?
Speaker 13: H I gotta be honest, Jake, I didn't hear a song that you made me. Where was it played?
Speaker 1: I sent it to you on your email.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'll take a look at it. I'll take a look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I sent you a boat to the emails and you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to like go your own I know, I know.
Speaker 13: Don't worry. It's okay. I know what I signed up for when I sign up for Jake Hudson. A lot of emails.
Speaker 1: By the way, you missed for you missed breaking was here earlier? Bank the whole what miss you miss Frankie McDonald he was here?
Speaker 13: Oh, we love Frankie. I like Frankie a lot. He seems like a really nice guy. I don't think he really knows me or remembers me ever, but been on with him a couple of times, and he seems like a very very nice young man that likes What is he like again? Hold on, dairy queen? Mm hmm, maybe dairy queen. I don't remember Chick fil A. Maybe I don't remember now.
Speaker 1: I can't Remembersburg City.
Speaker 13: Nor a school shot.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I like your shirt, by the way, It's a.
Speaker 13: Sam Tripley shirt, even though he fucking hates me. Ape shifting Jesus.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, Josh Dandy hates me, and Josh Jeddy has me blocked.
Speaker 13: Aw actual Dosh Josh Danny or Josh Danny.
Speaker 1: Fandosh Diddy the actual cross Jenny.
Speaker 13: Oh, well, don't worry. I wouldn't worry too much about him. Jak Pooh, he's a big time loser.
Speaker 1: So who's worser? Sam Tripley or or or or drash Ditty worse? No?
Speaker 13: I love Tripley, I don't, I don't. I don't have anything against Tripley at all. Why would I. He's the one who gave him my starting stand up comedy.
Speaker 1: There was a guy called several Pancakes for several sad here's the guy. He's he's a by the way, who who's the better? Who's a better comedian? Raya Vito.
Speaker 13: Or tad Zumac ray de Vito?
Speaker 1: Who's better? Who's better?
Speaker 12: That better?
Speaker 1: Who is a who's better? Dwight from the office or ready to video's character.
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Dwight?
Speaker 1: You have Dwight on your death?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 13: I Actually that's not Dwight. That's Aaron Holt. Hello, my name is Aaron Mold. I sell paper now because I no longer have a radio career.
Speaker 17: Oh I got d Dave, I got that four year Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: I got Did you know that a it bot has an I M B B page? Wow?
Speaker 13: Show me, show me fucking jujitsu, show me.
Speaker 1: Hold on it. It's gonna be a the hold on it's about to be the the That's not the bat chat, that's the day bird chat.
Speaker 9: Idiot?
Speaker 13: Do you want me to do? You want me to look for it and share?
Speaker 16: It?
Speaker 12: Is better for you?
Speaker 1: No, I got a back chat check the bat chat.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. All right, here we go and I'll share a screen, give you a second. There you go? All right? Aaron Mholte, Wow, Steal Morning Show. Wow, Keno Casino. Wow, twenty two episodes of Keno Casino. He's made it.
Speaker 16: In New Yorkie.
Speaker 1: Uh hey what check us? I guess guess he's all. Guess he's one of Guess who is his co writer of the Shower? Who? Look? Look look at whose co writer is? Go down?
Speaker 13: His co writers is Kean Thompson.
Speaker 1: No, that's his star, go down?
Speaker 13: Okay, hold on, hold on, go.
Speaker 1: Little to writer is April? Next one, next one, next, next one?
Speaker 13: There trying to make a smaller. I was trying to make a smaller. Going now, tell me where to go?
Speaker 2: Uh go down?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Kick cast and crew, The The Buzzes cast and crew. Christy Mayer co writer in whole co writer. Look who's the co writer?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you on here? No? Is older?
Speaker 13: Even Crowder is on here?
Speaker 1: Michael j Knows is older? Jerremany you know Germany?
Speaker 13: Yeah? I don't, Jeremy. Yeah that's the quartering.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Hey take that button to Juno Pisconti. That's a young Juno Pisconti.
Speaker 13: It is.
Speaker 1: You could have, well you could have. You have to do it. Uh. When I said you have to do it, I mean you could do you could take it out, take it.
Speaker 13: Down, take it down for that. Okay, okay, hold on, I forgot.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 13: Guys, my name is Dave Sarah. You go to my channel at David Sarah and see a lot of the same nonsense. I cut my lip. Wow, I feel like KB, I'm your hey, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, also have do you know steel Toe has a website.
Speaker 13: I didn't know that now.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing they don't have if you go But it's actually a joke because if you go to steel Toe wardenshow dot com, if you go to this website that I just don't put it in the chat and I'll put in the back chat for you. It goes to a it goes to a another person's show.
Speaker 13: Yeah it does.
Speaker 17: H oops, it goes to date, goes to this Hi David Chuck the freak. All right, I'm not David.
Speaker 1: You could you could? You could take it down? Can you hear me?
Speaker 13: Do I can, mother fucker? I can hear you it worked. I can hear him. He couldn't hear me. Was is it a bug that's happening when he takes down his thing and brings him back up? So let's see what else? Well, yeah, Chad, Chad talking about forget it.
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting that. Anytime I put something up, I lose audio. If I break something down, I lose audio.
Speaker 13: So interesting that sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we might go for another fourteen minutes. Another fourteen minutes.
Speaker 13: I think are your last fourteen minutes, and then you.
Speaker 1: Might do a stream later today. You'll do a stream today with.
Speaker 13: Maybe Yeah, we'll see I do. It'll be a late one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with with cocaine.
Speaker 13: No no, no, no, no, I'm broke. I'm broke. I'm broke. I did cocaine recently only because somebody got it and bought it. So I was on Friday. So it's been just almost the week before that. It was a while before that, it was like a few weeks.
Speaker 1: What if w ATP does a show in Los Angeles? Would you ever go to Los Angeles?
Speaker 13: Yeah? I live in Los Angeles. I went to WATV show in Tampa. I don't live there. I live in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: The one with the one with.
Speaker 13: Yesoky, Cardiff.
Speaker 1: Royce is better than Merph Sure his show here's the mrs. It's just here. Royce has has his whole crew, his whole crew.
Speaker 13: I've never even watched Mercer's Royce's show before day way, independence, I gotta watch it. I've never seen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so, who who is Kevin or Boss?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Sort of? Yeah, yeah, I sorted my boss. I've been watching Kevin for nearly ten years, you know, so, I.
Speaker 1: So I knew who Kneil Burn.
Speaker 13: Luckily he's not a kid diddler all. I literally have nobody to watch.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yes, what do you think about Dan Snyder?
Speaker 13: Weird and probably uh has done things illegal?
Speaker 1: We're uh. People say he's Jami Lyns fears maybe's dad.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm, okay, I can see that happening. I heard a rumor the other day that Casablanca was written by Jeffrey Epstein's father, And I don't know how true that is, but that seems pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Epstein was a creep, to.
Speaker 13: Say the least. To say the least, Yes, it was a creep. Some might say a felon. He needs to say a war criminal.
Speaker 1: He needs going. People say that he needs to go with preepball with.
Speaker 2: With uh what's it?
Speaker 1: What is the names? Carl he Barter and Vinnie Pellegrino.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I wonder who Jeffrey Epstein thinks he's a creep boy?
Speaker 1: May he died?
Speaker 13: Do you think he's You think he's still alive, you think he's dead?
Speaker 1: I don't, don't. I don't want to expect you like. Heyde, it's always a good show with you. You got good hair, by.
Speaker 13: The way, Thanks, buddy.
Speaker 1: Is that real gray hair? Is that fake?
Speaker 13: It was definitely a real gray hair, and I definitely have a real bald spot. So maybe one day I'll show the folks. Hey, yep, all right, yep, it's pretty bad. Don't look at me like that, dude, all right, Jake, I love you, buddy, Text me any time. Bye, bye, buddy.
Speaker 1: Have a nice day, guys, having a nice time, and we'll see you guys later. Bye guys. Fabian