Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked, you can explore with confidence. Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we used one in shop with our girl Christy. We can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promode Cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at reelrife Technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh that are.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to the joh This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we bring in the Cosmic Peach. Welcome back to the Cult, Julia.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. I'm really excited to the new series that I've been doing, so thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, and for those of you who have not tuned in on the weekend for Whenever Cobbs, the Cosmic Peach has been posting her shows on the weekend. It's kind of a collaboration that we're doing with Cosmic Peach, and now we can finally announce her other weekend running mate, The Weekend Warriors are now more than one. It is two. We have Julia who you can see and you've been loving those shows. I know I have. And then she's going to be putting hers out on Saturday and teaming up on Sundays. Will be your boy, Josh Monday.
Speaker 1: That's right, Josh Monday is bringing it in on Sundays with the Christian method message excuse me, and the Christian flat Earth. He's got all kinds of topics he's gonna be talking about. And here we have it. The Cult of Conspiracy is running seven days a week. Confirmed, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: It's happening, and it couldn't be any better because it's Jonathan, Jacob, Julia and Josh.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: It's so perfect.
Speaker 3: It is perfect.
Speaker 1: I do you believe in coincidences here? Because last time I checked, we didn't. I'm just saying, nay, sir, nay.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny. What's funny too, is that Jay is the tenth letter of the alphabet, which in numerology boils down to one, so it's really four ones or eleven eleven if you want to look at it like that, just throwing.
Speaker 1: At a jelic number by some people's counting, who knows, hey.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's a logical thing. But anyway, Julia, if you're kind of coming today for all the people that may have not been tuning in on your shows on the weekend, or maybe they just got shit that they got to do on the weekend or whatever. But we're kind of going to be doing a wrap up here, and we're gonna be starting to do this once a month, but this one we got a little late to the party. This is going to be wrapping up two of the previous series that you've done, and they've been great, so I'd love to be able to hear them full story altogether.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Thanks. So the first series was The Pedaphocracy Parts one through four, and the second series was Uncle Sam Wants Your Children Parts one through four, and they're kind of similar in the subject matter. But before we actually jump right into talking about the series, I just have to get this off my chest while I'm thinking about it. Did y'all watch the debate?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We watched it live.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you commented on all this stuff. Well, I didn't get to hear what you had to say about it, but I just have to say the fucking part where Trump is like they're eating the cats, they're eating the dugs, they're eating the pets like it's the cutest cat you ever saw and they're eating it raw that Seami's style like that that was absolutely crazy to me. And they were like, oh, that's not true. That's not true. They're not eating the cats.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, was pulling up the article saying it's proven wrong by the city manager. Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Literally saw a video today of a of a police officer with a Haitian woman fucking she's got half of a fucking raw cat hanging from her lateral incisor and she's fucking had went to town on this fucking cat ate it. Ye, So you tell me in Springfield, Ohio, by the way, that that yes, I was like, yeah, the way he said it was hysterical. They're eating the cats, the cutest cats you've ever seen. They're eating the cats.
Speaker 1: But that was a real thing, just like they mentioned, just like when you mentioned like maybe she's black. I don't know. She's put out. That's what I've heard, but you know whatever, it's like, you know, hey, hey, you know, we're not saying he said it. We're just saying that, Hey, look, there's facts. Come to find out, there are eating cats in Springfield, And come to find out you follow her political career and it's crazy how many dick she's jumped on to become second fiddle to a senile, old white dude. But whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, what's hilarious on top of that too, is that the moderators kept on fact checking Trump right like the entire time they were fact checking him, dude. They they had like other moderators that were kind of just monitoring it like outside, and they could have fact checked this woman twenty six times. Twenty six times, they could have fact checked her, and nobody did.
Speaker 1: Bro. Now did you see about this earring situation?
Speaker 3: I did, sir, Yes, could have been a microphone.
Speaker 1: So we talked about it on air whenever we were watching on the live which, by the ways, any Colt memember who doesn't know, every Tuesday night, if you are a Patreon subscriber on the certain tiers that are allowed to go on it, we go live every single Tuesday night at nine o'clock. So that just so happened to fall on the live debate night. That was by luck, that was by God, that was by destiny. So we were there just recording on it, and we're talking on it as we do. And I gotta say, the entire time, I forget which Colt member themselves pointed out first, but her hair never moved from by her right ear. You saw the left ear, and you saw that pearl earring, and then you could find that specific pear ear ring. There's a model of it that's a listening device that's identical to what she was wearing, but hey, could have been a pearl earring. Whatever. Then you notice you never saw her right ear, and you follow the trail of how she would speak. It was almost like there was a lag time between her saying certain things, but she would make it make sense because she sounds like a fucking forty five year old drunk ant at Thanksgiving that for some reason, they gave permission to give the greats.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I saw it the whole time, Like whenever she was speaking, it's like whenever you're on a phone and you're listening and repeating back in order or something like that, or repeating to somebody. It was like kind of staring off, waiting for the words to come, and talking a little bit slower than the cadence that she's hearing. And those specific earrings, I can't remember the name brand of them, but that is the only brand of earrings that makes a microphone. It's the world's only microphone earrings. I'm not saying that that's actually like absolutely what it was. But my god, are they extremely similar.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. And it's like the world is a stage at this point. And that's kind of a lot of this stuff I talk about in my series too, is the pedaphocracy that you know of its namesake is because I mentioned in that series we serve the pedaphocracy, Like that's what it is. That's what they're doing. They use children, and you know, this is something and I don't want to like if you haven't listened to the series anyone out there and you were thinking about it, this is just like a taste test, and I'm going to just get right into it. But like what I've discovered researching a lot of this is we've always thought that these uh, upper echelon motherfuckers they do this stuff to kids because they get off on it or whatever. But what I'm finding out is a lot of them aren't even into it, but they have to do it because it's used as like blackmail and shit, like in order to get to where you want to go, you have to pay the fiddler, and some of that is got to do with kids.
Speaker 3: And sometimes that fiddler is a diddler whose name.
Speaker 2: Is to be said, yes, yeah, yeah, he diddler.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, yeah it is. It is kind of crazy. I I do believe that that there are people that don't want anything to do with that, and maybe they're forced to because maybe they took the first peanut and then they got the second peanut. I think it's one of those things to where you're slowly brought in, all right, will you accept this little thing?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: If you can accept that, will you accept this this next little thing? And before you know it, you're you're, you know, ripping the fucking you know, the the little walnut out of kids' fucking heads, like like Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's like it reminds me of like et when they put the recpcs out and he was like, you know, following him back to the house. Literally they set out this little trail for you, and it's like a little bit closer, a little bit closer, a little bit closer, and then before you know it, you're you're getting blackmailed for certain acts with children. Doesn't matter the gender, boys, girls, it doesn't matter. And what I had also found out in doing this research is that Disney is so fucking involved in all of this, Like not just like with the movies and shit, but there was this huge pedophilia ring that got busted in the nineties and they found out that they were transporting and selling and marketing these child pornography tapes in the Disney movie cases. And so you thought you thought you were getting fucking the Little Mermaid, but you open it up and it's something completely different. Or you thought like you were just renting fucking the Little Toaster that Could, and you got fucking something totally different in that bitch. And they were using the sleeves of the Disney movies, Yeah, to fucking.
Speaker 3: Sell the shit that sounds about ball.
Speaker 1: That was a deep cut. That was a deep cut you brought. You brought the brave Little Toaster, dog, Dude, that's legit. That's a deep cuts. That's a blast in the past.
Speaker 3: That's almost like some Kirby the Sweeper kind of shit right there. Then no way back.
Speaker 1: Secondly, you're saying this was like in the blockbuster era. So are we talking about people going to stores and picking them up and they were placed strategically and there'd be this or you mean they were like ordering it from the mail, and they were being mailed these VHS's of Disney labels.
Speaker 2: That was not Disney exactly. It's the latter, because you could order these things and they would be transported to you or a ship to you in these Disney sleeves. But it also makes me think that if you knew where to go, like you know, you when you go to like a porn store or whatever, if you know the guy or whatever, and there's like that whole back room area, I feel like they were using these Disney sleeves and it's like, oh, you know, you could just have it out like on your TV stand. First of all, you really like Cinderella.
Speaker 3: Now, first of all, all two things, shame on you, Peach. I would never think that you would be caught in some kind of sexual adult store. And second and secondly, how dare you grace that upon our young Christian Warriors' ears? And hear Jacob, I mean, there's no such thing as a sex store, bro, I promise it's okay. It's just it's fictional. It's fairy tale. It's not real.
Speaker 1: I'm SI dot com promo code cult at checkout for a huge discount and free shipping to your door, discreete packaging, all the way through Adam and Eve dot com. Just swing it out.
Speaker 3: It's a red pill moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. There's a segment segue.
Speaker 2: They have twelve inchtildos.
Speaker 1: Dude, have you seen the ramboner. That thing is ridiculous. That is hilarious. Dude.
Speaker 2: They have those egg implanter shit oh ovipositors.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And if you're ever curious of like what it looks like when some sort of fantasy guru gets involved with silicon molds, I invite everybody go check out Bad Dragon. We are not sponsored by them, and it's way too expensive to purchase anything, nor would you really like you'll see what I'm saying. It's not something that you would want to actually use, but it's more like a what the fuck? So yeah, it's it's Look, I'm just gonna say this. The world has proven that with enough lube and with enough bravery, anything could be a bildo.
Speaker 3: Well and on top of that, and this is an item that you can get from Adam and Eve. I've searched it out of my own curiosity. Uh is the ball dough? Have you heard of this ball dough? It's literally sick. It's well, it's literally you put your balls inside of this contraption that is like a shaft, right, and and it's said that it actually feels not as good as if it's like your wiener.
Speaker 1: But the ball dough we showed that away like hundred something episode. We had that thing up and.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna have an orgasm, but you may have a ballgasm. So they say it's very possible.
Speaker 1: It's it's a whole little uh saddle situation that you put your boys in and it turned your boys into a phallic like shape that you could then use if you so chose. And it's the Internet is a weird fucking place, ladies and gentlemen, we know that. But once again, admineve dot com promo code Cult at checkout.
Speaker 3: And ten free goodies there, and if.
Speaker 2: You sign up right now, you can get the fucking Cult of Conspiracy fucking butt plug.
Speaker 1: Yo. Let me find out they're selling that. That would be fucking It's got a.
Speaker 2: Little third eye at the top of it.
Speaker 1: Yo, Julia. All right, if this ever gets made into a thing, I promise you at least some sort of a royalty cut off of that, right, all right?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, but for real, all you freak isoids out there and your fucking third eye all the way open assholes, all the way. The thing is, I think that some of these these websites and shit, because I'm talking about stuff that went down in the nineties. But if you fast forward to now, obviously things have changed. Technology has changed, the accessibility of these things have changed. So you know, all these dark websites and shit, they all have code words. A lot of them are Disney esque to like search out and find this shit. And what I did in my first series is I talked about how a lot of these serial killers and fucking pedophiles quote unquote that get thrown out, like they get thrown under the bus, Like there's this thing where you could be like Jeff Dahmer or Ted Bundy and everybody's, Oh, they're just a serial killer. They're just fucked up in the head and their mom used to, like, you know, give them Hamburger helper every night and scarred them for life. No, Like, a lot of these guys are fun sing like Program to Kill. And the book that I read is call Program to Kill by David McGowan, and he talks about that a lot how a lot of these pedophiles quote unquote and serial killers that people just oh, it was just a random act of violence. And da da da da da. There was one specifically in Belgium called the Belgium Beast and his name was Mark Dutreau and he had all these fucking girls buried all over his property. He had he was convicted of murder, obviously, but like he had this soundproof room in his basement where he was chaining up little girls, videotaping them, murdering them on camera, and then like selling this shit and he got away with it for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait a minute, is this the guy that had like lampshades and couches leathered with human skin. He had like a whole belt made out of human nipples? Is that the sounding it was?
Speaker 2: That was ed Gian? And that's yeah, okay, yeah yeah nipples literally?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Why dude, what happens when you flick them?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, if they get too all, they'll just fall off at something.
Speaker 1: I mean that's the darkst of gallows humor. But I mean, like, let's say you've lost some weight, you needs your belt to shrink up a little bit, like flick a nipple off, dude, I mean, you know, maybe just a couple. I don't know. That's fucked up.
Speaker 3: That's wrong. Is it only woman nipples or are we're talking man nipples up in here too?
Speaker 1: That was women? That was women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's like a medieval titty twister.
Speaker 1: But I mean they have that device to rip breasts off. It was a medieval torture device. I can't think of the name of it, but absolutely a thing.
Speaker 3: The titty twister has its origin stories as well, Okay, no doubt.
Speaker 2: The thing about it though, is like even with ed Gan, a lot of people are like, oh, he was just a sick, oh freak that did ate. He ate his fucking cereal out of skulls like he had He had literal silverware made out of bones, bulls, cups, everything made out of like bones.
Speaker 1: And there's only one other example I could think of of history of a guy doing that. That was Brahm the Terrible, If anybody wants to look that up. Homeboy took over a city, killed the king, made his skull into a cup, and then had his daughter i e. His new forced bride, serve him wine from her dad's skull cup.
Speaker 2: See that's how they do it.
Speaker 1: That was back in those medieval days. But your boy was like trying to modernity has failed us return to history as what he was after man wild shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the thing too is like ed Gean, what people don't talk about is that he had a mad crush on his mom. And you know, if you ever watched like the Bates Motel Show or even you know, the original Psycho and shit like Norman Bates ass shit like where he he had like a weird relationship with his mom. It drove him crazy. He became a psycho murderer and fucking that's really ed Gian Like. He had a big crush on his mom. He wanted a fuck and he I don't know if he did or didn't. I think he killed her. But then it started this whole thing about it. So it's always like childhood trauma mixed with like weird sexual tendencies and they create these serial killers quote unquote.
Speaker 3: He took it a little too serious whenever his mom said, I brought you into this world, I'll take you right out and maybe back in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe a little bit too much put you back in there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe I don't know if they ever got you know. And just as a fun fact, I also talk about Lewis Carroll in my series. And everyone knows Lewis Carroll because of fucking Alice in Wonderland, and he was definitely touching kids like he was before the book was ever out, Alice in wonder Alice's Indventures in Wonderland or whatever that family, the Little Family l I D D L E or whatever. They banned him from the premises. He wasn't allowed to come within five feet of the kids before the book had ever even come out, and so they already knew the kind of person he was. And he used to take nude photographs of children and he would say that it was some kind of an art form, and people started getting sick of it, like they were sick to their stomach with it. So he was like, all right, all right, I'm going to abandon the whole child's nude photography thing and I'm just gonna start sketching, like fucking Leonardo DiCaprio of fucking Titanic style sketching naked children. So that was his next thing that he liked to do. And so anyways, I say all that to say, a lot of these pedophilia things have the nickname Wonderland. And you know I spoke about even in the John Benet Ramsey episode. They did these Wonderland raids quote unquote, and they busted all these pedophiles in the nineties. But you know who is fucking obsessed with Lewis Carroll was fucking John Lennon. He was absolutely obsessed with Lewis Carroll. And John Lennon said that if he would have had the chance, he would have fucked his mother.
Speaker 1: Wow, John Lennon, he became kind of wild out when Yoko Ono got our claws into him. He seemed like just a normal bro before that, that little Asian woman ruined them white boys. I don't know what happened and to what level between Paul McCartney, her and John Lennon, but man, when he went off the deep end, he.
Speaker 3: Went imagine the people fucking them mothers that night.
Speaker 1: Well, according to Sigmund Freud, that's where all boys stem all of their sexual attraction from, which is why most people call him a quack these days, these Freudian people who look at his Granted, he did a lot of things in the realm of psychology. But he basically broke it down to the reason why men act the way they do is because they all want to fuck their moms.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's true?
Speaker 1: Not even a little bit, Not even a little bit. Now, I could understand finding certain traits that you grew up around, especially like a young girl looking towards a strong man, and she looks at certain traits that her father had that were good, but also certain traits that her father had that were bad. I could see that in that regard. As far as mannerisms, maybe even a tone of voice, stature in certain regards, yes, I can say that I am not attracted to the type of women that my mom. My mom is tall and thin. I like them short and thick. I'm just gonna be real with you. Maybe as far as outgoing personalities go, okay, maybe we could have that conversation. But uh, I like I like them thick.
Speaker 2: Like them thick and juicy.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 2: So it's maybe some dudes so they're like, oh, well, my mom, you know, has these like character traits that I would find valuable in a wife. Like I get that, like, oh, she cooks, she clean, she does whatever. But to actually say that if you were given the chance, you would have railed your own mother. It's bizarre to me. And he named his first child after his mother. Her her name was Julia, by the way, and his first son is named Julian, and so he had this weird, sick oh thing about his mom. And then he is also obsessed with Louis Carroll, who was also into kids, and like all this weird stuff, like this song I Am the Walrus is this weird Lewis Carroll esque type of song because if you remember the poem, the Walrus is essentially like eating the oysters. Do you know what I'm talking about? And they're crying and yeah, the oyster symbolized children and the walrus is eating them and whatever. It's very pedophilic. So I Am the Walrus is kind of like his homage to Lewis Carroll and the the whole thing about that, like, don't get me wrong, Yoko can't sing, has no talent, was a bitch, but you know, love is love whatever. I'm not gonna say that there wasn't some good stuff that came out after he met Yoko, obviously, like imagine and some of the weird shit like that that he was working on, but Paul couldn't stand her, said she was a fucking crazed lunatic, and she actually got all of John's money and she didn't give any to Julian, like zero dollars to Julian. Julian actually had to buy back from Yoko some of his most prized possessions of his father. But that's another whole episode about John Lennon, which I have talked about before. But it's just weird to me that all these artists that we look up to for most of our lives are in some way fanboys of petos and it's just a part of our culture, I think to some degree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was that uh, that Nickelodeon guy, remember that got caught up and all that shit he had? Who is he worshiping in his bedroom? You remember that, Jacob?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're talking about Drake Bell. He was assaulted by.
Speaker 2: Uh Dan Schneider, not the other.
Speaker 1: One, Dan Schneider.
Speaker 3: It was the fucking the hot dog guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 3: Why can't I think of his name anyway, whatever his name was. He was like really into some weird shit like that as well.
Speaker 1: He was pin pals with John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 3: That's what it was. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he was like proud of it.
Speaker 1: He had self portraits that he had painted of himself in prison that he mailed to him. He was like homies with John Wayne Gacy. Real quick, Johnathan, go ahead and let me share the screen because as we're talking about John Lennon and Yoko. Oh no, there's a specific picture that I want to share real quick. You know, as we as we talk about things and stuff, you never really understand how important but crack is until you look at somebody who has too much and then somebody who has not enough, like.
Speaker 2: Like she's got some sad flapjacks like that.
Speaker 1: That was. That was a wild time. And your boy over here apparently was into pedophilic things. I see, it's not true.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that picture before. Actually, and Yoko.
Speaker 1: There's a front side that I'm not Actually we're on the Patreon. Y almost see the front side of that picture.
Speaker 3: Is there a front?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I showed the g rated version.
Speaker 2: She's got a fucking bush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yo.
Speaker 1: I love how y'all are psychics somehow y'all just like know what's going on.
Speaker 3: I just assumed that all Asian women have he.
Speaker 2: Is longer than her hair.
Speaker 1: Did you just say you assume all Asians have pushed shows.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever not seen that.
Speaker 2: Yep, I told you knew.
Speaker 1: That's the front in the back of it for the uh they were doing some sort of art thing. I'm assuming you know those types.
Speaker 2: Dude. Her titties are saggy.
Speaker 3: The fuck They're not terrible. I've definitely seen worse.
Speaker 2: Her nipples are pointing down.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me better lit option here.
Speaker 3: I mean it makes you wander. The conversation that was had before this picture was taken, John's probably all looking at Yoko and he's like, why am I supposed to take a picture with the You know it's cold in here. Turn the fucking heat up. Give me a little rubb of dub, like, let it be respected.
Speaker 2: Stinging pretty low in that one.
Speaker 1: I mean, apparently your boy had a little bit of some length on him. I mean, who knows. I don't see much girth, but I mean, who am I to judge?
Speaker 2: You know, so I've seen that rolling stone before, and you know it's interesting, but I seen that before.
Speaker 3: Every time I picture like a bush like that, dude, I think of that movie waiting. You remember that movie with Ryan Reynolds, and she's all like picking all the fucking candy and gum and everything out of her bush in the front, and it.
Speaker 1: Made sense why she was so angry the entire time, and it's like you would she was mad enough, dude, monster, She.
Speaker 3: Was mad enough, dude. That's what was going on.
Speaker 1: She was mad at the world and she wanted to grow about it.
Speaker 3: I guess so, dude. Anyway, We're sorry, Julia. This is very on.
Speaker 2: General apologies necessary. I know what I'm getting myself into with you guys, but I was actually gonna say something before the Oh John Wayne Gacy. So a lot of people watch the Netflix documentary that came out, like the Gay sy Tapes or whatever, and I had never really looked into him that much until I watched the documentary and he killed like twenty twenty boys. They buried him all under his house and shit. And the new series that's coming out starting this weekend is actually covering serial killers specifically, and what I'm finding out is all the most epic serial killers of all time, Ted Bundy, Henry le Lucas, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Richard Ramirez. All of them seem to be connected to do some type of governmental something. They had protection from on high. They were released several times, and it just doesn't make any sense. And just as a teaser, Henry Lee Lucas had some kind of a connection to George W.
Speaker 1: Bush. What kind of connection are we talking like he worked for Northrop Grumman, who has family held finance, or like there was a real connection somewhere with the CIA, Like what are we talking for that?
Speaker 2: Jacob, I'm gonna have to ask you to tune in this Saturday. Let's do it to Program to Kill part one. But this is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. They have turned a serial killer into a psychological operation where if you look in the past, it's like, oh, we used to sleep with our doors open and our kids could play outside all night, and they go to the grocery store and come back and we weren't worried at all. But then Ted Bundy and then it's like, oh no, and all the young women in all of like Washington, Colorado, Utah, you know, all these places, it's like they don't even want to leave their houses anymore. And then it's like, Jeff, they used the serial killer as this way of terrifying us to.
Speaker 1: Death, you know, And I would actually like for you to dig in on a serial killer in particular, because it never made sense to me. Have you ever heard of Derek Toddley, Tell me about him. So this was a serial killer and to my knowledge, the only black serial killer and serial rapist this was black. That yes, now you see my problem. Okay, let's dig black number one, Jacob. So this is the first African American serial killer that did this type of serial killing that I've ever heard of. But okay, fine, we'll let that one go. I personally know guys that worked with him on construction sites. He was a construction hand and he was a normal dude who said they never thought anything weird about him. The person they were looking for for the majority of the investigation was a white guy. All the sketch drawings all looked like a specific white dude. And then out of nowhere, Boom caught the killer. Derek todd leaves his name. Here's all the proof, Boom, and it was done. It was over. And by proof, I mean they just the samples DNA samples that were found allegedly were his two I don't know. But then even the prison guards, who again I know personally at one point in time, prison guards that he was on death row and he was in solitary, like nobody was talking to him, and you could tell. I asked him, was like, dude, when you see him, do you see evil? Like? What's it like to look into the face of a serial can look him in the eye like that. He's like, I'm gonna be very honest with you. I don't think he did a thing. And I was like, wait, who, wha what do you mean? He's like, look, I was a prison guard at the time when Derek Todd he was in jail. I had many, many, many conversations with him. He is not a violent guy. He was not the guy that they tried to make him out to be. And he even died saying that they got who they wanted. Now, could that be a guy who felt no remorse because he was that psychotic and he went to the grave saying that they got the wrong guy even though he was completely guilty. It's possible. It's possible. But the more I looked at that case, and this has been years and years since I pulled back the curtain on that it was all around LSU campus. So that's why it was like a big deal in Louisiana for the time it was. I would just be very curious, you with your investigative mind and looking at things in the way that you do, just curious what you'll discover.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting, Jacob, because a lot of serial killers said that they there were other people at work, Like Henry Lee Lucas. He always said that he was just like the Lee Harvey Oswald of those killings. Yeah, son of Sam David Berkowitz. He also he was like, it's.
Speaker 3: Not just me.
Speaker 2: There are other people at work in these murders. So it is kind of interesting that he would make a statement like that, like, yeah, okay, I'm taking the raft for this shit. But guess what, it wasn't me or it wasn't just me or whatever.
Speaker 1: He may have put in a guilty plea because he knew that the author was so stacked against him there was no way he could even fight it in court because he had no alibi, He had no this it was he was fucked, that was it? Or did they really get the correct killer? Who's to say?
Speaker 2: Who's to say? And the thing is too, like, all right, you have you all done any episodes or any research into the Franklin cover up the Franklin scandal with like Paul Banassi and like.
Speaker 1: He I will say this though, when it's like you find a bunch of bodies buried in the backyard, and like there's a torture chamber down below the house, Okay, we don't really need much investigation to understand what's happened here, right, but when out of nowhere none of the loose ends make sense, and then neatly with him week they're tied up case clothes. It's all over. Here's the whole story. Here's the family feeling justified that they got the right guy, and is over with all right, a right that it's way too quick and tidy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like literally what they did to Lee Harvey Oswald. They didn't even pursue any other theories. It was just like Lee Harvey did it. He fucking shot his fucking head off, Throw him in jail, case clothes done. Write it in the history books. This is what happened.
Speaker 3: How about the nine to eleven terrorists finding his passport just a couple hours later, Under all the rubble.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I use that reference a lot, actually, Jonathan, because it's so blatantly obvious that that is horseshit, Like everyone's disintegrated, including the building, but they're able to find this little teeny tiny piece of paper in the fucking rubble.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, because well he he threw it out of the airplane before he you know, crashed into the building. So that's that's clearly what happened.
Speaker 1: I think he opened the door and kobe that bitch out because he wanted to as it was crashing. Kober, because I'm sorry, I love Kobe. I don't know how. I don't know how you do it in Sanskrit. I'm sorry. Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Probably, Oh, never mind, I'm not gonna go that far.
Speaker 1: Dude decided he was gonna lowe his last snack bar, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, fuck it. I'm gonna guess that it probably wasn't Kobe. Then it was probably maybe some Kareem abdul jabbar somewhere along there. Oh. I wanted to hold it back, but then you kept on going, and I'm like, God, damn it, I'm gonna say it now.
Speaker 1: I can't help it. It was too good. But maybe Kareem dude, Okay, that's another one. Do we know if he was a member of the Nation of Islam? We just did that episode about him, but I don't even know. And if you don't know what we're talking about yet, that episod so it hadn't dropped it, It'll be dropping in a couple of days. It's gonna blow y'all's minds. Where the white man comes from? It's it is wild, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, like what, like, how do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go into it now.
Speaker 3: It's some of the most racist shit you'll ever hear in your life.
Speaker 2: Like where white people come from?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of the Nation of Islam? I think?
Speaker 2: Well no, I was just going to say, I did an episode actually on where I think white people came from, too, So it's probably something totally different.
Speaker 3: But probably something a lot more logical than what have you ever heard of?
Speaker 1: Lewis Farakhn? No?
Speaker 3: Really, why do you look at her like that, Jacob? What is the reason behind your suspicion of her not knowing that name? Jacob?
Speaker 1: Most people have heard of Lewis Ferri Khon. He's been in and out of the news so many times because of name the court case, because he usually comes to the aid of anywhere the NAACP is at. And that's just kind of what shit. So have you ever heard of the group out of Chicago of African American ladies and gentlemen who wear suits with bow ties and they're all Muhammad Ali was a member of the Nation of Islam, like that that group, Malcolm X.
Speaker 2: Thinks, I oh, like black pantheresque type group.
Speaker 1: Basically that popping off around the same time. Okay. And then there's this other movement called the Nuebian Nation of Moors and their belief system is kind of a whole other other thing. The Internet has taken both stories to amalgamate it into this other other other thing, which, by the way, Jonathan, when I cut that short, there was still fifteen minutes to get to when the white Man came on scene, but like you understood where it was going. But anyway, if that this episode hasn't dropped, when this episode drops right now talking to you, this is gonna be on a Friday. That episode's dropping Monday. It's it's a mind blowing journey.
Speaker 3: Unless you're a Patreon member, then you'll get it way sooner than that.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. And uh, anyway, just saying we did that, we did that episode, and now we're talking about this, and I was just like, Bro, that don't even happen yet. But talking about serial killers talking about mind control things like dude, well, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I don't know. I'm gonna listen to the episode because it sounds hella interesting, but I really don't run across like any black serial killers. If I'm just keeping it one.
Speaker 1: He don't like that's been a thing. That's been a thing for the longest time, Like, oh, the school shooter, guaranteed he was a white kid. Why because black kids don't shoot up schools. And then you look at the historical precedents and it's like, I don't like that. You're correct in that statement, right, It's like serial killers, white serial killers, they're always gonna be a older, out of shape white dude. That that okay, what's the one that they think was the good looking one?
Speaker 2: Ted Bundy?
Speaker 1: Okay, can we just have a conversation. Was only good looking quote unquote as compared to the other serial killers? He standing up against like on the street. He was not a good looking dude. He was a height look.
Speaker 2: Were jacked by the way his teeth were fucking rocked. And the thing is, if you really look at Ted Bundy, he and I know you all have on Heidi from Unfiltered Rise podcast lost Ted Bunny was Mormon dude. He was Mormon, and anyway, that's besides the point. But when you watch documentaries on this asshole, they always start the documentary off by saying that Ted Bunny was a very handsome, good looking young you know, inspirational law student who came from nothing and was building himself up and da da da da da da da. And I look at pictures of him, and I watch interviews of him, and I was like, yeah, maybe he has some swag, Like he was a smooth talker. He was like a cool customer. But he wasn't just necessarily I don't know in the nineteen seventies if like girls were just swooning over guys and turtlenecks and bell bottoms with like scruffy hair. But he's not just knock out, drag out handsome.
Speaker 1: To me, He's not a model. Not He might have been the best looking dude on the particular street he was walking down. But like you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean, Charles Manson was no good looker, but he had the women all over him all the time. This is the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's it's gotta be either like they're all programmed or they're so smooth in how they speak to people that they create some type of infatuation among women. Because I know Ted really got a lot of his victims by saying like, Hey, my arm's broke, can you help me load this thing into my trunk? And then he'd get him over to his car and he'd like bash him over the head and then he would go doing whatever with him. So obviously he had to be like smooth enough for them to be like, oh, you know, it's a handsome ish and heeds.
Speaker 1: Why does every documentary start with mentioning how handsome he was? Like that, that's not.
Speaker 2: Mean documentary never starts with that, though, John Gacy and Jeff Dahmer. You never take them talking about what handsome fucking dudes they were like ever.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, but I mean I don't know, maybe their shit was a little bit more messed up, but I mean it's kind of hard to look at a pedophile and say, oh, yeah, he was a good looking guy. You know, you wouldn't say that, or you're not gonna look at somebody eating fucking people and be like, well that's you. Never would have thought it. He was so handsome, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Good looking guy. He's so charismatic. It's like, why why are you props?
Speaker 2: So they tried to turn and I'm gonna get into Jeff Dahmer in the new series by the way, but they tried to turn the Jeff Dahmer's show on Netflix into this whole blmish type of weirdness. And it is true though, that tried to feed his fucking neighbor a fucking human meat sandwich, like said it was pulled pork or some shit, and it was like a black Eye's ass that he had ground up seasoned, slapped a little head and country on and fucking took over to her place and was trying to feed it to her Like that shit really did happen. But they turned they made the whole Jeff Dahmer series almost like kind of like propaganda to an extent where it was like he was only killing black guys and it was all about racism and da dah, da da dah. But it wasn't because he killed a lot of different races and he was indiscriminate kind of with his killing. And one of them was like a fourteen year old Lao Asian kid, and that was the one that they the police actually stopped him and they fucking returned that kid back into the care of Jeff Dahmer for him to finish off. Yeah, it's just like I'm gonna get into that in the series, is all the times that some of these killers could have been stopped and like the amount of times there was clear evidence that there was more going on, and they got this slide on so much shit, and it just makes you wonder what the fuck could have really been going on.
Speaker 3: You know, And I think that they are constantly trying to play that sympathy card in weird like like subconscious kind of ways. So like, all right, so they had what was his name that played zach Efron, Right, he played your boy? What was his name?
Speaker 2: Ted Bundy?
Speaker 3: He played your boy? Right, So you already got like all the zach Efron lovers like I don't even give a fuck what he does that's Zach fucking Efron, right, and then you got what's his name? Who played Jeffrey Dahmer who everybody loves.
Speaker 2: Evan Peters, who I love Evan Peters.
Speaker 3: How can you not like Evan Peters?
Speaker 2: How can you know? Right?
Speaker 3: But then you know, so you get these likable characters playing these unlikable characters. You know what I mean? I think that has something to do with like the tree.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking beautiful point, Jonathan. It's fucking idolatry because just like John Jacob was saying, they always say how handsome Ted Bundy is, they got fucking Zach Efron to play him.
Speaker 1: Zach Fron, Zach Blade mother fucking Efron played the psychotic murderer. That is, this entire story is a case file study these days, Like there's whole realms of psychiatric training that has done using him as a model about you need Zach Efron to play let's get Matthew McConaughey shirtless to play him.
Speaker 3: Like what are we fucking.
Speaker 1: Doing here, y'all?
Speaker 3: Well, you had Christian Bell. Christian Bell was American psycho too, right, Yes, who doesn't love Batman?
Speaker 1: That was fictitious? That was meant to be fictitious for the sense of a horror movie. I understand why you would get beautiful people for a story that's not real. When you're doing a story that's real life, you would want to make this guy seem like a monster, not somebody that you'd want to emulate. You got zach Efron.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, they picked a real good looking guy to play Richard Ramirez in American Horror Story nineteen eighty two. I don't know if anyone watched that season, but they had a whole Richard Ramirez moment in American Horror Story nineteen eighty and it was a fucking real good looking guy in that too.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that season of American Horror Story. I gotta be honest. I stopped watching the Lady God God made her appearance. I've been told that other seasons it got back to being good. I don't know. So.
Speaker 3: The thing that I want to say here, though, is that, like, all right, think about these people who they're they're giving these roles, and you know, just to stick on this topic, just for a second, in your mind, when you're watching a movie, your mind doesn't know that it's a movie. Right, think about it like that. So you're watching it play out as if, I mean, your subconscious whatever thinks that it's actually real life. This is why you have nightmares because now you're replaying images of like things that may have happened to you, and so you're putting yourself into that situation. Whenever you watch a scary movie, you have those fucking jump scares and you're like, fuck me, right, it's on the TV. Why are you jumping like that? It should be understood, but your mind doesn't get that, you know. So the whole psychology of putting a handsome person in there that in my mind that that would you know, I think that that is kind of luring people in to like want to not emulate them murdered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to be murdered by a hot guy right right. The thing is it's sexualized. Murder is now sexualized because it's almost ritualistic in a way. If you can fantasize about this serial killer who has dismembered and necro filed and cannibalized and done all these things, but you see them in a sexy way, fucking zach Efron, right, you start thinking like, well, maybe I could fix them, Like, isn't that the that chicks do?
Speaker 1: I could sit women love projects. I don't know what it is, but they do.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a reason why they're called psychological thrillers, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, no, I one hundred percent agree with you because I think it's interesting the people that they choose to play these roles. I think this the stories themselves, the true stories. Even if you watched a documentary.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a you know, like the Marina Abramovich parties and shit like the Spirit cooking and shit like that. Well she had like one of these parties for one of the Podestas. I can't remember if it was John Podesta or who it was for, but they had this picture of someone posed as a Jeffrey Dahmer victim, and they had food and shit all over them, and it was like, you know how they always say it's art, it's art, But then you look at the Podesta's house and they have this golden Jeffrey Dahmer victim statue in their house.
Speaker 1: All right, you're gonna need to run that one back one more another again. So when you say a golden victim, you mean like there's a specific victim that's like a famous victim that they got emore, Jacob.
Speaker 2: If you can find it, you will be the winner for tonight's episode. There's a picture of one of the Jeffrey Dahmer victims who is bent over backwards in a bathtub that he had splayed open from sternum to pelvis, and he had splayed them open, cleaned out all their internal organs. And it's like a very iconic photo of this Jeffrey Dahmer victim. And one of the Podestas has this victim like this, this bow backwards and casting gold and it's hanging from their sea.
Speaker 1: Let me let me share the screen, Jonathan, I found it.
Speaker 3: Holy fuck, share the screen.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, so this this would be, Oh.
Speaker 2: That's in the Podesta's house.
Speaker 3: I have seen this. Yeah, I didn't know that this was.
Speaker 2: A Jeffrey Dahmer thing, Jacob, Jacob, whoever's got the mouse.
Speaker 1: Going, I'm trying, I'm trying. It won't let me.
Speaker 2: No, No, that one, not that one. Go over to the one right there, yes, boom, right there, Podesta.
Speaker 3: That's right. I remember seeing that right there.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: They idolize this ship it's a ritual to them. They literally are patting him.
Speaker 1: On the fucking back cast by Aiming Sterling Casill Amy Sterling Casillo.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, wo, people dispute this sculpture was inspired by Jeffrey Dahmer. How could you dispute that? Look at the fucking picture, dude, once.
Speaker 1: A full scorpy exhibit. Uh head missing in this shape, this configuration at the feet, the arms, the everything. No, yeah, no, I would say that was directly inspired by like what are we even talking about?
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about. And they did this same thing during one of the Spirit Cooking dinners where they had someone bent all over backwards and they put like fucking fruit and shit, find you shit on them, and then you're supposed to go and like get a little fucking bite to eat off of their cock and balls. That I don't know, so.
Speaker 1: I have seen that like Vegas parties, in Hollywood parties, you can hire a nude model to like just lay there and you eat food off of them. But again, if it was something like that, and I haven't seen the picture you're talking about about the Spirit Cooking parties with that there, but I one hundred percent believe it.
Speaker 2: That's why I always bring up serial killers and why I'm gonna dive so deep into it in my new series, because there is so much stuff that's interwoven. It's not just random acts of violence.
Speaker 3: They're carrying out rituals by whoever is wanting them to carry them out.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and so that is something that also goes hand in hand with the pedophilia because a lot of the survivors of these pedophilia rings talk about the ritualism. They talk about snuff films, they talk about having to be the one that murders people. They talk about, you know, all this stuff, cannibalism, and they you know, do it on camera and then they sell it and they make thousands and thousands of millions and billions of dollars off this shit. And so all these victims that disappear all the time, it's like, oh, we never heard where that person went. How many kids go missing every year and all this it's it can't just be the work of a couple random serial killers, my fucking ass.
Speaker 1: No way. So much so, if anybody's curious about how prevalent this is or how widespread it is, just so everyone's clear Saar Satanic abuse ritual survivors SAAR psychiatric treatment is so prevalent right now that there's entire doctors who specialize in it. Sick twisted And for the record, no, I don't mean they specialize in dealing with people who believe they've been abused satanic ritualistically. No, there are thousands and thousands of survivors who are coming forward whose stories coroborate and are all fact checked, and these psychiatrists have to do a specific type of therapy to get to these people because it's not like they were just raped. It's not like they were just abused. It is so deep the levels of things that they were forced to do. They it is so specialized in the treatment.
Speaker 3: It's exactly like the little girl that you you were talking about who had fucking sawdust upper vagime jobine Ramsey.
Speaker 2: And now here's the thing that I talk about in the two series that I just released to the Pedaphocracy and Uncles Sam is this idea that a lot of these kids talk about having to drink urine, eat shit, They get shit on, they get pissed on, and it goes beyond like a fucking Cleveland steamer. Some shit like that some fucking like if you're in system kinky shit. It's like we always say, you never yuck someone else's young blah blah blah. You like to get pissed on shit on if you're an adult, that's up to you, not children, Okay, not children. And so I bring up this thing and I can't remember if it was the first series or the second series, but have y'all ever heard of the McMartin preschool trials?
Speaker 1: Sounds familiar, but help me out.
Speaker 2: All right, So it was going down in the eighties. This kid came home and told his mom somebody was touching him at school and doing all this stuff to him. She took him, got him checked out. He had massive damage to his rectum and he had psychological issues. She starts digging into it. By the end of the trial, some six hundred kids are coming out and saying that these teachers are giving them magic juice that makes them sleepy, and they're doing all this stuff to them while they're at school. Right are kids?
Speaker 1: And so that would murder so many people in such such painful slow ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the police would not be able to hold that down.
Speaker 1: Bro. You hear about me on the list with the serial killers who did some grucive shit and made some nipple necklaces, and oh that's cute for what I would have planned for this, Like, bro, the depths of the dark shit that I would do, knowing full well, I'm going to hell for it. I'm dragging every fucking one of them down with me, Like, okay, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how I feel. And that's exactly why I made the series because it just ignites a huge fire within me for more people to understand about this shit. Because if you google Mike Martin preschool trials, all this information is available about all these kids who said that their teachers were touching him. They all had rectal scarring, all of all the girls were all fucked up. A couple of them had chlamydia. And I'm talking about preschool guys, not high school, not middle school, pre school.
Speaker 3: Well, remember too, that we had the Satanic wizard on that wizard and he had talked about that that he felt as if he was being groomed at an early age, that his teacher was bringing him into the bathroom, a woman by the way, bringing him into the bathroom, and like, wasn't wasn't she like jerking him off and doing like all kind of crazy shit to.
Speaker 2: Him, jerking him off in pre school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and literally him like rode him and raped him. And I mean he didn't come he was six.
Speaker 3: I don't know what grade he was in. It was young though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And apparently, come to find out now she was a part of the same occult group that he later joined, and apparently what she did was a part of some ritual that she had to do for her spiritual downfall.
Speaker 3: Well, it was also trying to recruit new people as well. I mean, you're this grooming starts at such an early age because the adult mind, if you've never seen any of this kind of stuff, you're you're already built up some kind of defense, like to protect kids, right. But if you're starting out as a kid, then that's what you grow to understand as an adult, that that's what happens to kids, that's what you do to kids, then it's more acceptable to carry out that behavior.
Speaker 1: Hurt people. Hurt people, dude.
Speaker 2: And the thing is this is so ritualistic to them. They ended up finding in a private investigation all these underground tunnels under the mc martin preschool, by the way, where they were doing all this shit and how did this It was like one of the longest trials in American history, the Martin Preschool trial. And at the end of it, guess what happened. The defense came up with this fucking like fucking oj ass if the glove don't fit, you must have quit ass shit. And they said that it was three or four different psychologists that had gotten their hands on all these kids and had put subconscious memories in their head. And they called it false memory syndrome, that all these kids had just made all this up, and it was the psychologist's fault that these kids were bleeding anuses with chlamydia, with all this genital scarring and all these it was just false memory syndrome. And it got completely swept under the rug. Nobody went to jail. All these kids went the rest of their life with not a penance of justice.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, it would be crimes against humanity. What my next course of action would be, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying, yeah, there's nothing that you could do to that person that would be enough, nopey.
Speaker 1: But I have so many plans though. Saw movies would be g rated compared to what I have got. I'm just oh bad.
Speaker 2: You ever watched law abiding citizen? I give you some of that type shit. Okay, if somebody touched my kid. But the craziest thing is the first kid that came home to their mom and was like, Mom, you know, my butthole herds, I can't poop. They had all these problems, right, And the mom's name was Judy Johnson, and she was scheduled to testify at the trial, and she was going to say, like, my son came home, he was bleeding from the anus, he had all this stuff wrong with him. He couldn't shit, took him to the doctor. They said this. She was scheduled to testify. Fucking I think it was like a week or three days before her scheduled appearance. Found her dead. Oh so now the kid, now, the kid has went through all of this trauma and now has no mother because she dropped dead of unknown causes. And they said that it was because she was an alcoholic, and all of her friends said she wasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh did she have to have two bullets to the back of her head?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they were just they just found her like that suicide. Yeah, you know, of course, of course that's what they do, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: So this went all the way up. This wasn't like just a daycare with just some sick teachers for that to get cleared hot and to get just completely pushed by the wayside. That means that judges were involved with this, Psychiatric professionals were involved with this, sheriffs were involved with this. Possibly DA's were involved with this, like of course.
Speaker 2: The DA's, you know, they got fucking paid off. And it's exactly like that. And in the Uncle Sam Wants Your Children series, I talked about the same exact situation happening at a preschool on a military base, the Presidio daycare Center or whatever it was called, same exact situation, you guys. Literally in the Fucking Kids all ideas one person as being like the the head, Honchow, the boss, the lord over them, all that shit, Michael Achino. They identified Michael Achino as the main perpetrator of their abuse.
Speaker 1: Do you know where that is located? These kids were like.
Speaker 2: Wow, California Presidio base. Whoa They described these children described in detail. They called Michael Achino the colonel.
Speaker 1: When did this come out? Do you know about what year it was, Ah.
Speaker 2: Fuck it e fuck, let me pull then it had to be the eighties or the nineties, probably closer to the nineties. Wow. And they these kids could describe with ridiculous detail the inside of Michael Achino's home. They could describe I mean they there was and they also played the false memory syndrome. At the PRECITI said these kids were brainwashed to say these things and that they that none of it ever happened. And then Michael Achino tried to sue one of the kids's dad's because the dad was coming after him, like you touch my fucking kid, and he Nothing ever came about that. But I mean it was like, this is to the degree that we are at where someone can literally rape kids, the kids can identify them, say what the inside of their house looks like, have physical evidence of trauma point to a specific person i e. Michael Achino, and Michael Achino ends up suing their ass and almost winning.
Speaker 1: That's when we're.
Speaker 3: At unreal, dude, and dude to say that those kids had those memories implanted. Now, I'm not going to say that that's impossible. I can't say that that's impossible. However, kids. No, no, no, well I'm not gonna. I don't know to what extent, but yeah, you can absolutely implant memories. That's like an mka al chair kind of thing, but to that extent with that much detail. And you're talking about little kids who I don't know. I mean, I could be wrong here, but this is just my you know, with with my history with my kids and my nieces and my nephews and stuff like that. I know when they're lying, you know what I'm saying. I know when they're fucking lying. Like, it doesn't take much. All you gotta do is stare at their eyes.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: You stare at their eyes, You stare at their hands. Are they sweet?
Speaker 1: Are they? You know?
Speaker 3: There's always these little things that you can look.
Speaker 2: At like it's weird. They did do some little strange weirdness when they lie. But the thing is you can't what the main thing you can't lie about is physical evidence. And there was a dozen medical doctors willing to testify that these kids had severe trauma to their genitals.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They had blood work, they had pap smears, they had all this stuff. A couple of the kids were so impacted that, like, think about it, guys. I mean they did this thing. It's called anybody can google. It's called the anal wink reflex. Yeah, and it's a thing, and all of these kids had it. And they were saying that they had implanted false memory syndrome.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, right. See, like you said, Jonathan mk Ultr, you can't implant a memory in a person. But the way that these people got off and like that was bad choice of words. The way that they got off scott free from doing this right, served no jail time, had no actual justice brought for the families whatsoever. Is because they were able to spin it to say that all six hundred of these kids, it was more probable that these six hundred kids had some sort of mkulture thing happened to them without anybody knowing, rather than the dozens of doctors and the medical records and all of these things saying that they were abused.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, Judge was like, yup, let me tell you something. That person would be able to hypnotize that amount of kids. That person would be extremely well known. We would know that name. That is such a talent to be able to hypnotize every single one of these kids in such vivid detail. It like take away all of the physical the physical harm and stuff like that, the amount of detail that you need to go in and saying, you know, talking about the banister going up the stairs, or talking about certain paintings that are in the house, or talking about the type of flooring that they had, maybe the aroma that was in the house. Dude, I do this this psychological you know, uh right past live progression hypnosis.
Speaker 1: Does that even sound possible to you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, no fucking way.
Speaker 2: And the thing is why I'm diving into serial killers in my next series is because a lot of these kids that went through this shit, they are perfect candidates to become future serial killers.
Speaker 1: Oh with a backstory like that, how can you not see that? Cut to thirty years later, this guy's got bodies buried under his house, like, well he was one of those kids, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But so they almost do this, They raise you for the slaughter almost as a man treaan candidate kind of thing. You know. You will start them young, we'll rape on them, molest on them, we'll traumatize them, and then they'll be perfect candidates for this future program mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Absolutely And so.
Speaker 2: It's in I think the last series I talk about this country Walk babysitting service who was run by a convicted rapist and murderer. His name was Frank Fuster, and he somehow acquired a license to run a babysitting service out of his home, didn't have to tell anyone about his past. He was actually on parole at the time, and he was known for depositing lumpsums of like twenty thousand dollars into his bank account every couple weeks. And how he got found out is that a bunch of the kids that were going to this Country Walk babysitting place were coming home and telling their mommies and daddies that their butthole hurt, that their puss hurt, that they had UTI's infections, all this stuff. Then they start looking into fucking Frank and the motherfucker literally was fucking raping on him, molesting on him, doing all this stuff. And somehow this fuckstick his company was a subsidiary of Walt Disney.
Speaker 1: Interesting, his babysitting service was a subsidiary of Walt Disney. Yes, and when was this about the nineties?
Speaker 3: Whoa had a lot of good Disney movies come out in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, and the.
Speaker 2: Kids talk about how they were given a magic punch that made them sleepy, and that they were forced to eat shit and drink piss and they got all this stuff happened to them, and that they would have to watch snuff films of women getting cut open and fucking their insides getting pulled out and all this stuff that kids shouldn't know.
Speaker 1: About, desensitizing them to violence and blood and gore and the worst.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so the parents were seeking justice, and they had to seek justice through like the civil courts, not a regular trial, but like civil trial. And guess who ended up paying out for all the shit? While Disney paid out seven million dollars to the parents of the victims.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Disney actually cut a check to the family. Is me.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm telling y'all. This shit is crazy.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's all you really?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: That's all you need to know right there? I mean, do you need to dig?
Speaker 1: Holy shit?
Speaker 2: This this? Let me Okay, I'm gonna pull my email up because I want to get specific.
Speaker 1: For you'll, like was it I'm just saying, was this like around one of the resorts. Was this in bump Fuck Nowhere'sville, Kansas. Like, you know what I'm saying, How deep do these ties go? Because I mean, Disney don't just be cutting millions of dollars for the fuck of it.
Speaker 2: No, seven million in the nineties.
Speaker 1: No, not in the nineties. That was a lot of money. Keep in mind, like two bucks gave you half a fucking tank, Like seven million was a chunk at that time, dude.
Speaker 2: And the thing is like, if you look, they tried to deny uh that they had anything to do with the Countrywalk babysitting service, which is fucking bullshit because they ended up paying out. If they if they didn't have any anything to do with the Country Walk babysitting service, why the fuck are they dishing money out?
Speaker 1: Would what would they have to do with that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like it to be a Walmart employee doing some wild shit. Walmart's not paying them out unless Walmart had something to do with it, or it was at one of their locations or something like that. So if his business that he got a license for being on parole a ceial molester already and they allowed.
Speaker 2: This to go down, killed the cop, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, he was a cop killer that they allowed to own a daycare and operate it.
Speaker 2: And his so a lot of the kids also were like saying that his wife also was touching on him and shit. So it was him and his wife.
Speaker 1: Oh, just like that cop and the teacher in Livingston Parish, which somehow actually the Patriot Act caught them. That's what stopped it all. She was like baking cupcakes at home that her husband had come in and like was bringing them to her high school students for them to eat. They had brought multiple kids back to their house. It was a whole pedophilic ring.
Speaker 2: Fucking shit.
Speaker 1: Oh, you could look this one up. This was only a couple of years ago, like I mean, within the last ten years. This was a Livingston Parish police officer.
Speaker 2: Ever I found it. I found it. Jacob found it. I found it. It was fucking nineteen eighty four. Okay, fucking If anybody has watched Dexter, this is going to be so interesting to you. But it was Dade County, Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: And that's also Dade County is where Ted Bundy fucking went rampant and killed a tiny little twelve year old girl and all those ky Omega Sorority girls in Dade County, Florida.
Speaker 1: Well, the connections just pop on out, don't they.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. I'm telling you. So that's why I made this series, because I'm trying to connect all these dots for people that think that. One of the biggest questions I always get when I talk about pedophilia is like why, why for what reason? And again, I don't know if it's necessarily that these adults are into kids. It can't just be that a sexual attraction. It has to be more. It's ritualistic, it's connected with so much more than just It can't just be driven by a sexual impulse. A lot of these people, I think are coerced into doing these acts to children because they're trying to achieve something either a status there, you know, magical powers, whatever, they the fuck they think they're going to gain from it. That's why they're doing it.
Speaker 1: There's got to be a combination of reasons right now. For instance, we bring up the music industry and how this guy, this young artist will come into the studio to record. One day, they're passing blunts around, they're passing drinks around. Next thing, you know, he wakes up the next morning and there's of him doing all types of horrible things that he has no recollection of. But he's now in the mix, right, So there's that, there's that option. There are some to where you can find like a softball coach that it was discovered has been doing this type of thing for decades, but he wasn't associated with nothing, family man, his wife and kids and no clue. And he I could see being a psycho who had some sort of it was a sexual thing or some sort of sick depraved thing. I could see that. But when you see this and how systemic it is and how there's multiple levels of a cover up and all these types of things, it's like pedophilia isn't just what it is off the surface in today's world, in our modern era, there are so many different ways and disgusting reasons why that has become the problem that it has one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And you look at the celebrities and what they do to their own kids, and yes, why would they do that to their own kids?
Speaker 1: Look at Chris and he says with the kids, and what she posts with her baby and all this shit. Chrissy Tea John legend's wife. Just look her up, y'all. Y'all make your own assumb.
Speaker 3: Same thing with Dwayne Wade. Yeah, Dwayne Wade's kid doing what Smith?
Speaker 1: His daughter's hymen checked every month?
Speaker 2: Will Smith? No, t I, Oh, I don't know what he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard T. I was doing that once a month because his daughter, keep in mind, was a grown ass adult, but he wanted to make sure that she was a virgin til marriage, so he was getting her hymen checked every month for a while there, or at least that was what the story was.
Speaker 2: That seems extreme to me. I want to just say something and get y'all's thoughts on it, because it just popped up into my mind. I do a lot of research into inverted Hollywood. I'm sure you're familiar with that, like women are men and men are women and dah dah da da da, and the ones that you would never suspect of having a dick and balls usually dourtis Jennifer Anniston is one.
Speaker 1: What that I and whoa back up, back up dude.
Speaker 2: The bone structure doesn't lie. The bone structure doesn't lie. Also, Nicole Brown Simpson her bone structure, dude. And the kids don't really look like her. I mean, it's just weirdness.
Speaker 1: And so Jennifer Aniston, you're telling me was born a biological male man.
Speaker 2: She's got a python in the throat. Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh the jawbone, oh, come on, the middle.
Speaker 2: Finger and ship. There's all these little things you can look at that would Look at that.
Speaker 3: Jaw bro Nicole Brown Simpson, look at the jaw line.
Speaker 2: I to talk shit to me about this because it's just a ear fucking guy.
Speaker 3: Dude, look at that.
Speaker 2: Look at that. Look at the five o'clock shadow.
Speaker 3: Shut you, like, that's not even going too far.
Speaker 1: Yo, I see it though, I see it.
Speaker 3: She got the same five o'clock shadow. Oj yo.
Speaker 1: Look Jennifer Andiston, let's just look just for a second. Not like her glamour shots. Okay, there's a million pictures of Jennifer Andison that make her look like a dying piece. Like look up, Jennifer Andiston.
Speaker 2: Now if you look at these pictures of her as like, as she's aging, it's always harder to disguise it as you get older. And I feel like I see it now more than ever. Oh my, I feel like I can see it now more than ever. The older she gets, the more apparent it is that that that's what it is.
Speaker 1: So does this mean that Brad Pitt's actually gay? Dude?
Speaker 2: Look they're all trans and ship.
Speaker 1: Look at Brad's you're adopted.
Speaker 3: Look at Brad Pitt. Is all you need to say?
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's clear, like all hundred percent. He's banging both teams. Dude, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: His kid, Shiloh, is a trans hold on biological kid. It's trans.
Speaker 1: I didn't know they know if Brad Pitt had any biological kids. I'm gonna be honest. I know that him and uh him and what was old Tom were Julina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they adopt biological kids together and they're fucking trance.
Speaker 1: Well that doesn't shock me coming from those two. But I swore that they only had adopted. Okay, Hey, I don't be knowing.
Speaker 2: All like Maddocks and pacts, they're adopted. Yeah, okay, right there, that is that is Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Or sorry, this is supposed to be a girl, Jollie.
Speaker 2: And Brad Pitt's kid. That is a girl.
Speaker 3: That is trans transformation, Uh Shiloh Jolly Pitt's twenty twenty one transformation from tomboy to teen supreme. Okay, so this is it's a boy that's trying to be a girl or vice versa.
Speaker 2: Look look look at this one that's over by. It's got like four pictures lined up and it shows from so they dressed Shiloh as a boy since she was a little girl.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, look at Magic Johnson's kid. And of all people, Johnson who has lived with HIV and has been the spokesperson for how you can you can survive all that and everything, his kid is yeah, same way, I mean, very successful fashion mogul.
Speaker 3: But I'm confused here. So Shiloh is a girl or a boy by birth?
Speaker 2: Shiloh is a girl by birth that they dressed as a boy and now all of a sudden she's back to being a girl again. And to me, like with this inverted Hollywood stuff especially, I mean, people want to laugh about it, they want to make a bunch of fucking jokes about it. But if you look at bone structure, it will never lie. A lot of the people who have claimed to become pregnant, their spines are straight as an arrow, and that only happens with men. Pregnant women always have curvature of the spine when they're pregnant. A lot of these bellies, these big pregnant bombs and all that shit. It's it's all fake, like, it's not even you can look at a picture and tell if someone is pregnant or not.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm not gonna lie. Whenever I saw Angelina Joe Lee playing Maleficent, I was like, why does that fit her?
Speaker 1: So? Well?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And so two of the major ones that I have looked into have been Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Brown Simpson, and especially because Nicole Brown Simpson with the weird murder, the ritualistic murder shit. I mean, it's just it's.
Speaker 1: A lot her connection to OJ Hill, all the pictures we looked up with her, her standing next to OJ.
Speaker 3: Dude, that jaw line is it's give whighter than I thought it was.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make me see stuff I can't unsee Julia like you.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I That's what I do. The more you look at her and the older she gets, the more blatantly obviously it becomes.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sure you're gonna catch some heat for this. But look y'all, these are opinions, and hey, I.
Speaker 2: Said, that's what I said. Please don't crucify me for having an opinion about a theory, about a conspiracy, about a thing that's interesting to me. It's my fucking opinion. You don't have to subscribe to it. You don't have to think it's true. But I mean, even like one of the more obvious ones, the people would be what's her name from fucking practical magic, fucking uh in miscongeniality, please hespoon Sandra.
Speaker 1: Bullet, bullet Sandra Bulleck. Who gotta say, I'm a fan of her as well, But I mean, if she's involved in any of that shit, then God can't be about it. What you're saying that she was born a dude? Shut up.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at those fucking guns on her.
Speaker 2: Dude, look at the veins.
Speaker 3: I mean you could just say she's in there. We look.
Speaker 2: Can we get a good throat shot? Please? Can we get a good throat shot?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a way more loaded, Oh, here we go than what's originally.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you look at the jaw and you look at the.
Speaker 3: Neck, Julie, Sandra, what are you doing with us, dude, So that means.
Speaker 2: Jesse James like a white tranny Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: So that means that Jesse James when he was with her. Does that mean Jesse James is gay because he left her for like Katie.
Speaker 2: Perry and shit, I think they get fully transformed, you know. I think they get like the surgery ors or whatever. But Jamie Lee was another one. It said that she was born with both parts maphrodite, you know.
Speaker 1: And she went topless in the eighties multiple times to show her femininity, almost over the top to show it off. Interestingly, Well, when I look.
Speaker 2: At her in the research I've done about studying bone structure, and like if you take someone and you and you they're like an expert in this ship and they look got a male skeleton and they look at a female skeleton, they can tell you what which is what This is a female skeleton, this is a male skeleton. And so when they observe celebrities, they can tell you, yes, I think this has biological markers of being a male. Yes, I think this has biological markers of being a female. And a lot of the times they call out Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Brown Simpson as having characteristics akin to masculine origins. Like, I don't know how else to say that.
Speaker 1: Maybe I've just been because I've seen female bodybuilders so much so when I see a girl with guns own her veins, it's like, okay, so see it's a gym, but one of them you look at through in jawline and stuff, it's like, damn, okay.
Speaker 2: Hands are a dead giveaway. One of the most interesting that has come across my research has been that Elvis Presley has skeed little markers consistent with female.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, there's a lot of women that would say otherwise on that, But at the same time.
Speaker 2: Women love women, so don't be surprised.
Speaker 1: Right, that would be like one of the deepest, darkest, dirtiest secrets that they could keep for forever. Like it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I always get the women.
Speaker 1: They would like sleep with Elvis, but come to find out he's a chick, and they just like take that to their grave and like that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, saying I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying that was one of the most interesting ones I came across is that he had feminine markers of his you know, skeletal whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rating them and all that.
Speaker 3: Can you all clarify this for me? Whenever somebody says trans daughter, does that mean it's a boy that transitioned to a daughter or was it a daughter that is trans to a boy?
Speaker 1: Also?
Speaker 2: Possibly, I really don't know. I don't have have one, but I.
Speaker 1: Suppose did the writer believe that trans is a thing or did they not? And is it pre or post transition at the time of which they're referring to, Because all of it plays in It's really weird how they keep changing language the idea of.
Speaker 2: The transgender In the most basic form of it, it goes back to occult ritualism because a lot of these kids who were victims of SRA were forced to dress as the opposite sex, and a lot of these serial killers that I'm researching were also forced to dress as the opposite sex and were sexually abused as children. So it's a part of this. It goes hand in hand with ritualism. And one of the things that I came across recently because I'm always looking into these inverted Hollywood actors and stuff is the fact that people think will Smith's kids are actually opposite genders. That Willow is the is the boy, and that in that what's his name, Jaden is the girl.
Speaker 1: So look, if you look at them next to each other and flip the hair, I could see it.
Speaker 2: Skeletal structure is off.
Speaker 3: Do you mean whip the hair the other way?
Speaker 1: If you were to with that hair back and forth, if you will on.
Speaker 3: The both of them, what you did there.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that you could see it. You could see how that could possibly be a thing. Now, granted, a little bit of family GenEx plays into that. So like saying that they look just like each other but they have the same parents, I get that too. But also to your point, that is a theory that I have also heard in the interwebs.
Speaker 3: Used to say, I'm about to fuck y'all up. Oh yeah, So this is Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union's son who later changed and uh changed not only the sex but also the name to Zia. I don't know what the original name. Oh, the original name was Zion, and so the transition changed to Zia. Anyway, this is what this little boy used to look.
Speaker 1: Like and and Wade named his kids Zion, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Zion, yeah, Zion, Zion whatever, And now you can follow his daughter in quotations on Instagram, who is now looking like this?
Speaker 2: All right, Zia, That's what I'm saying, Like, if you didn't know, would you know?
Speaker 1: Personally? I would.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of supermodels that look just like that, that are super super skinny, who have fucking like that's.
Speaker 3: Shoulders them hands though, look at them hands.
Speaker 1: That is dude, your.
Speaker 3: Dad was fucking six seven and played basketball in the NBA. You can't hide that.
Speaker 1: You ain't going out like no, bitch, I'm sorry. Like even if look, I would find me an NBA players, they're also built different. Now I don't mean masculine. I mean like you ain't hiding the fact that you come from Division one genetics.
Speaker 2: Like Lebron's kids.
Speaker 1: But so come on, you know, the name.
Speaker 2: Zion actually kind of sticks out to me because it's so significant to the Mormons.
Speaker 1: And to the Christians. We have a Zion playing for the New Orleans Pelicans right now.
Speaker 2: For sure, but really deep with the Mormons, I mean, and they're drenched in occultism. Uh so, And then his kid ends up being fucking trans I don't know. And again, I don't want to get crucified for coming out with my opinion on stuff about conspiracy theories that I find interesting. You don't have to believe it. They could all just be you know, biological females or biological males whatever.
Speaker 3: Look, and here's the thing. If you go on to a conspiracy podcast and you hear a conspiracy theory, whose fault is it that you just heard what you heard there? That's the way I put it, Like, you know, cause we actually do. We got fucking blasted. One time somebody went back and listened to the very first episode that me and Jacob ever did together whenever he was finally my co host, whenever we did an episode on Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell, and we were throwing out all these possibilities as to how they may have died. Somebody hit us up on Instagram. This was I don't know, a year ago or so, and somebody hit us up on Instagram. They were like, my mother committed suicide. How dare you question anybody's suicide. I'm like, dude, you fucking are looking for information on a conspiracy website. Dude, like you're looking for you're looking for information on a conspiracy podcast. Do you think we're reporting what is in the mainstream media?
Speaker 1: And also, if you think we're gonna shy away from the topic of suicide, hate to break it to you. I've lost twelve brothers to suicide that I served with. Sorry, either developed thicker skin or find someone else to listen to. We talk about real adult shit here. Speaking of which, here's a picture of Magic Johnson and his family just throwing it out. Can you two tell which one is a transitional person?
Speaker 3: Is it the fucking giant upfront?
Speaker 1: Is it the fucking giant upfront? Yes? Yes?
Speaker 2: Did I was gonna say the one in the pink shirt and the afro, but no, the bean stock out front might be gave away.
Speaker 1: Like that's again, that's how you're gonna hide that you come from Division one NBA Royalty Genetics.
Speaker 3: I just also first man to beat AIDS.
Speaker 1: Well, allegedly. Apparently he still has HIV and it's never developed into AIDS and somehow he's just never died from it and he's just a miracle. Magic Johnson. South Park did a whole episode on it. Apparently, if you sleep on piles of cash. It makes the HIV dormant in your system and it just never kills you. Money is the cure for aids who knew it.
Speaker 3: Do kind of be like that?
Speaker 2: Can somebody say that to fred I liked Freddy, but you know, I made this whole post on Instagram about this inverted Hollywood stuff, and I mentioned, of course, Nicole Brown Simpson, and I was like, look at the five o'clock shadow, look at the jaw line, look at the hands, look at the elbows and the knees, and da da da da da. And someone commented on it and they were like, who are you to talk about this, and that you're disrespecting the memory of this woman and she was killed brutally and tragically. And then they proceeded to go on every single selfie that I posted and call out specific details of my face that they thought were masculine, and they were like, look at your jawline, are you a dude? Look at your nose? What are you a fucking dude? And I'm like, this is how bizarre people's behavior is that they can't even contemplate a simple fucking thought like why do people seek things out to become offended. It just flabbergasts me. I find so much interesting. You know, I'll hear a theory on somebody else's show and I'll stop for a second. I'll be like, I need to ponder that. You know, it seems kind of out there, but let me look into it for myself, or let me like contemplate on that. I don't just straight up attack someone because a lot of these theories end up being fucking true.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, And uh, you know what, I cannot stand people like that. They are basically like taking the stand of like how dare you make fun of her? How dare you do that? Like there's some sort of righteous person, But then they go on every single one of your pictures and do exactly to you what they were claiming you were doing to the to the other chick. It's you're not on some fucking moral high horse. Just because you see somebody say something that you disagree with does not give you the okay that now you can go and shit on them like that's that's ridiculous to me.
Speaker 2: And being a podcaster, I know you two have dealt with it to an extra amount just like I have, But it puts you on this pedestal for people that they think you're not a human, or that you don't have feelings, or that you're not like you know, they could just attack you because you've put yourself out into the public. So therefore, like I have a podcast, therefore I welcome attacks on a daily basis from people. And it's just like, it's ridiculous to me. Our community is so small, you would think that we'd want to support each other and be like, oh, you know, maybe that's a little out there there for me, but you know, it's a conspiracy theory podcast, you know whatever, let's have fucking fun with it.
Speaker 1: We try to We really try to include everybody, even people that I vehemently disagree with, people that Jonathan vehemently disagree with. We bring them on because we are not trying to be an echo chamber. We give everybody time to talk. We debate everyone. We want to talk shit, We want to dig deeper. Maybe that looks like butting heads from time to time. Maybe we all get down on the same sheet of music and we're just vibing the whole time. Who knows what'll come out of it, But we don't shy away from anything but the bitch of it is? Is that on the internet, And that's that's the same kind of vibe, like, oh, well you have an Instagram account. Clearly, if you didn't want somebody to respond to what you're posting, you wouldn't have posted it. And it's like, hmm okay, so and I'm talking aside from podcasts. Let's say you're just Joe blow, average person making your money in this world and you have no kind of social media presence like that, You just your personal shit. You post a picture of you with your kids, Someone's gonna judge you. I can't believe you have your kid dressed like that in public. Well, first of all, no one fucking asked you, random stranger that I haven't talked to in five years that felt somehow morally obligated to point out my parenting methods from a picture, but whatever, right? But two, that blown up because now it is your words going out into the ether. It is your standpoint, your opinion, if you will, which opens you up for all things positive and negative. But those are the same people that can't take it in return. I have no sitting on us, like, come on, give us all the hatred, all the fire because we're here for it. But if we call you back out and we make a point and show your ass, don't get mad at us that we have a bigger gun to shoot from in that regard. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I like that thing that was posted on the coal Instagram. I laughed so hard because it was like the colt and then haters and they're like, Oh, I thought you were on a diet. Oh I thought your sister was in rehab. Oh what happened to your dog?
Speaker 1: Oh dead?
Speaker 3: It's probably in this case of dealer, case of deal right now. I don't know, dude, that was I saw that video. I saw that. Yeah, dude, I saw that video and I was like, what perfect timing for me to post this up here, dude, Like it was.
Speaker 2: So true though people can't take the taste of their own medicine. It's it's really really true.
Speaker 3: I see it as a game, honestly, Like if if I hear somebody is talking shit, I don't take offence to it. I just go out of my way to one up it. Like that's part. It's part of the game. Now, because now you started the game, you put yourself on the chessboard. Maybe it moved upon. Okay, well, here comes the night and it's gonna do its little l shape form and I'm gonna get to you faster you can get to me, and it's gonna be harder. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Look, you know, if you if don't start, no shit, won't be no shit. That's always been.
Speaker 2: All the way to no shit. It won't be no shit. I used to dance to that in the club.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. Now with that being said, sometimes we start ship and sometimes we get blowback for that. But you know something, we don't do that without expecting it and being ready for it. If you're gonna come at us with that fuego, be expecting it. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I have said on my podcast that this is so hard to do, and people don't give credit where credit is due sometimes, like I might, I might burn out one day of talking about this kind of stuff. I might burn out. I might give out. And I know Alex Jones says that all the time. He's like, oh, I'm gonna quit tomorrow because I'm fucking burnt out. I can't do it anymore. And I kind of respect that sentiment because you know, these are really heavy topics. It takes up a lot of time to you know, edit everything and record everything and schedule meetings with people and like do all this stuff. And then you know, I'm doing it because I have love for other people, Like I want other people to be able to have this information and like absorb it and build a community. And I'm doing all this for like the betterment of the conspiracy theorist. And then you have people that'll be like fuck you and you're fucking you know this and that, and I'm like, dude, I could really burn out one day and not be able to do this anymore because it's it's it's fucking taxing, or maybe you.
Speaker 3: Know, it could also be something that you know, your interests evolve, you know, like and that's honestly, that's why I created Meta in the first place, was because I was wanting to get more into the spiritual stuff. And Jacob was like, fucking it's a conspiracy show, bro, And I'm like, ah, yeah, I know, suld I shouldn't be doing that. So it's like, you know, sometimes your thought process and your opinion of certain things take another turn, and so I mean, hey, dude, we're not all just you know, one track minded. You know, there's multiple facets to us. This is just one facet to us, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: No doubt. And I just had this conversation the other day with somebody because I just I'm now doing podcasting full time. I just quit my job, and somebody was talking some shit. But it wasn't it wasn't talking shit at me. It was more like just kind of giving some shit. But I kind of put them in their place on that. It was like, oh, yes, and now your workday is only duh, duh, duh, and all you're doing is bullshiting with your friend. But I'm like, okay, just see you're clear. It took four years of grinding three to five episodes a week to get to the point to where we're at right now, hours of research. I just we just shot an episode. I did twenty four page just front and back. Now, just so everybody's clear, it's not like that was an essay. I had to write my own speech, not make it just entertaining enough and fun enough, but true enough to make it ready all right, just all right, you know, let's have that fucking conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you guys, by the way, I just I love that for you, Jacob, I love that for both of you. I think that it's well deserved.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and I agree. But with that, it was like, Okay, so you've been to college and you have a bachelor's degree, right, They're like, yeah, so how many of your fucking essays did you have to orally recite to the class and if they didn't sound good or if you were kind of making it up, you got made to look like an asshole. How many of those essays and papers did you actually have to stand on because your reputation was at stake, not just if people liked what you said. How much of that type of actual effort did you put into your papers? Not fucking one. Okay, Now keep in mind it has been four years of me and Jonathan doing it in this way, with that type of passion, that type of note, taking that type of research. I'm like, basically, I just achieved a bachelor's in something that I actually want to do, and now I'm working in that field. That's like the equivalent of what just happened. So there's some haters out there, Oh, you're just alk and shot and getting with your fruend. You have no idea what actually goes into doing Like three of us.
Speaker 2: Deserve a fucking honorary PhD and some shit, a fucking honorary PhD and some psychology type shit because I do the same exact thing, Jacob, I swear to God, I fucking I've said before I think so highly of both of you, because I mean, I've always listened to your show. Before I even started my show, I was listening to the Cult of Conspiracy, And I'm so fucking proud of both of you that you're able to do this full time. And I write all my own shit and take all my own notes and read books and watch documentaries. And then before I even started doing the show on the weekend, I would come on and like, I hope they like it, you know, talking about you too, like did it sound okay? Did I put everything in there? Will it be captivating? Will it reach people? Will people listen? And it's just it's a never ending you almost you know, have to be your own worst critic so that your content is always on fucking fire.
Speaker 1: And let's not even bring up the amount of stress and anxiety and time crunch and hours of sleepless nights that you're getting because deadlines are deadlines and things have to be done. But again, we're not bitching about it because we love this. This is what we do. But when somebody belittles it, oh, your little podcast, this is my mona fucking Lisa My, it's that type of shit. This is my art.
Speaker 3: It takes shit. It takes way more for us to put a show together, way more time when more energy effort all that, right, like time away from family and kids and stuff like that. There is I mean that we are working pretty much at all hours of the day on this. We put a lot of thought into all of these episodes. And so you know, for somebody to just drop a one liner, or to somebody to just go leave a bad review, or somebody to message us on Instagram or whatever and say fuck you, your show sucks or whatever, it's like, all right, well, now we're comparing effort here. Our effort took hours and hours and hours and hours for you to just give us a one lining bullshit to say that you don't like it, Well, I don't know what to do about that, but I'll tell you this, I mean, you can I'm not even gonna go there I already spent too much fire last week, and I'm already kind of like I want to reel back from it. I want to woo sah. I'm not gonna be vengeful anymore. I don't want to be that person. I'm trying to become enlightened one day. That's my goal. And I don't think you get enlightened by just feeding into the fucking beast, which I want to a lot, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'll say to anybody who's trying to take.
Speaker 2: The high road. You know, yeah, and with that whatever.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it on that high road. Okay. To anybody out there who's kind of dogging it or shitting on podcasters or whatever and they're wondering, oh, these two, how do they get to do it in this way and this way? Here's the deal. If you want to spend money without looking at your wal then you better be willing to work without looking at the clock. M That's all I gotta say on it. You're trying to figure it out to get not you, Julie. I'm saying to the haters out there, they're trying to figure it out and like, oh well you can't. Oh well, that's because you now, this was years of grinding to get to this point without one time looking at the clock, one time asking if we're done yet. And still to this day, it is still fourth quarter and I ain't heard a goddamn whistle yet, and until further notice, we're still grinding here at the Cult Conspiracy bro I got more shows.
Speaker 2: Loved that for you guys. I love it.
Speaker 3: I got more shows than there are days in a fucking week.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: The hustle doesn't sleep, it just can't. It's if I take a day off, it's like, oh, well, I guess there's no show going on today, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: And so that's that's a good time to bring up like a full circle moment. When you contacted me about doing the show once a week, I was so fucking honored that you even thought of me, because I love your show and I want to reach people. I feel like you guys are doing a great job reaching people, and you know I have a smaller esque show, and you know, I think it's like such a fucking honor to be able to do that once a week because I'm reaching more people than I would maybe even on my own show. It's like you're providing this great platform for other podcasters. It sounds like Josh Monday as well, and it's like, we need to just get the word out. However that looks like whatever, that.
Speaker 1: Looks like kids, That's why we chose each other. We chose you because you're entertaining, right, and you were the first person we even approached with this idea. You're entertaining as hell. You bring great topics, but you do the fucking work, You research your shit, and when you put it out, you stand by it. And it's like, you know what, we never have to worry about, like, oh, oh, I hope she puts out something that looks good on us. No no, no, no, no no. If Julia is putting her fucking name on it, it's gonna be Gucci. That's just how you roll. So it's like, I fucking love that. Oh yeah. It wasn't even a judgment call to bring you on. It was like, clearly, who else would we even come at with this? In the first go round? It went so successfully, it's like, all right, who has this type of dedication, puts this type of work into it, put this type of heart into it? Who can we put with that to fill out the weekend Josh Monday, clear and obvious choice.
Speaker 2: I have always loved his show. Dude, the fucking biblical flat earth and shit is so And you know, I hate to say, like fucking flat earth about a Christian podcast, but.
Speaker 1: You and I are Christians, but we cuss. It'd be like that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it'd be like that. I love Jesus, but I cuss a little you know what I'm saying, So a little bit, a little bit. You know, Josh doesn't. He's just like he's incredible.
Speaker 1: I love straight laced as hell. I love him today, very straight laced.
Speaker 3: I'm actually surprised he's not a Mormon.
Speaker 2: Excited about that, huh.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised he's not a Mormon because his manners are impeccable.
Speaker 1: He is so overly happy. He's like a Mormon almost.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, just like Jehovah's witness type shit. And Josh, if you're listening, I love you, brother, but you are a specimen. I'm telling you, like, he is such a gentleman and his topics are always fire, and he's a family man. He does like some Christian rap type shit. If y'all want to look him up on YouTube. It's actually pretty good. And I mean, I think this is great. Like I said, Jonathan Jacob, Julia Josh, how can you fucking go wrong with that lineup right there?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's all star lineup as far as I'm concerned. And that's what we're trying to build over here. We're trying to build an all encompassing kind of thing because we do believe that you know, there are there's way more than one pie to eat from, and you know, a rising tide raises all ships kind of thing, right yeah, And we we love both of you guys, and if we can help y'all out in any kind of way while you know, I mean, dude, we get to have y'all on our show every week, like that is awesome, Like we want to be able to hear from you every week and to talk to you every week. And now our listeners, all the good cult members of that Third Eye all the way open, get to hear that as much as well. Because it's not just the Cosmic Peach on The Cosmic Peach Show, and it's not Josh Monday Christian in Conspiracy podcast on just the Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy podcast. It is a cult mix up, and that's what we want. And so essentially what we are aiming for is to build somewhat of a conspiracy network, because look, then there's a twenty four to seven news cycle, and I'll be damned if there isn't a twenty four to seven conspiracy cycle.
Speaker 1: That we are not gonna get out grinded by the mainstream media. Okay, I refuse to accept that as a statement. Okay, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, fuck that for real. And you know, I was kind of talking to Jonathan before we got started about this, but I had brought it up to him that I wanted to do mini series because you know, it's like a theme for the month and then I'll do like four parts or whatever. And you know, it won't always be mini series. I might throw like a guest show in there. I might throw like a random show in there now and then. But right now I feel like I have all this fucking built up information that I want like people to get to understand, and all these mini series I hope our reaching people so that they can start like putting puzzle pieces together that they hear from other podcasts I did. I talked about the Finders Club that people always bring up on podcasts. I talked about, you know, the serial killer thing, the Walt Disney thing, the mc martin preschool thing, and like, I just want pieces to start adding up when you hear something on random podcast and you're like, but why, or like where did that come from? Or everything has an origin story, and I'm really passionate about exposing those origin stories, like Lewis Carroll, John Lennon, you know, they all have these origin stories.
Speaker 3: Well, And what's great about your your show and the things that you like to cover is that you can kind of like to get into like the maniacs, like the absolute worst scum of the worst scum. And what's great about those is is that not only do you get to hear the story because a lot of these things they shouldn't be forgotten. We shouldn't forget that this fucking one of these people was associated with Disney and then Disney had to pay them out and that was only in the fucking nineties. It's like, dude, like that should not go forgotten because there are still people today. Me included that, you know, we like to let our kids watch Disney movies. I love Malana, I love in Canto, I love a bunch of Disney movies and shit like that.
Speaker 1: But keep that in mind. The next level. We watched the live debate on ABC, owned by Disney. Of the presidential debate.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, yeah, dude, you were eating the cats.
Speaker 3: Well you're in And what's great about yours is that you get into the psychology of these fucking people. You know, you might get the reports and you say, look, there's clear evidence like this poor girl, she has to live with fucking sawdust in her who ha or whatever you want to call it for a little girl. But like it's like, you know, this kind of shit is going on, and so it gets into the like the craziness of these people's minds and knowing that they're probably most likely associated with some kind of magic cult, some kind of dark satanic shit. Just knowing that it's out there, that's the most important thing, because it hasn't gone away. Satanic panic is not gone all right. I mean, I know that Satanic panic went a whole weird way, but like there is a lot of weird people out there who love to study the dark side of the And I say, the dark side because I don't believe that it's all dark, but there is a very dark side that praise on the innocence of the children, the children that are untouched, the virgin children. We talk like, we hear about this kind of stuff. There's like more magic, dark magic.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, and of innocence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's a big thing with virgin blood prior to thirteen years old. There's a whole thing about that in the magical, esoteric, alchemical realms.
Speaker 2: And you know, guys, I think as a conspiracy theorist, the number one question that you can answer for people is why you know? And that's what I aim to do is you know, you hear about stuff and you're like, but why, especially with vaccines, and you're like, well, they're trying to kill everyone and they're trying to And you know, the biggest kickback I got when I was talking about that, like with friends or family or whatever, was well, why would they want to do that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Why would they do?
Speaker 1: And fuck careful which you asked, because sometimes the answer is way uglier than what you could even imagine, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember I was talking to my I think it was my dad. As a matter of fact, this was twenty fifteen. I had just gotten out of the Marine Corps and I've been on the conspiracy head tip for quite some time. Right before I even joined the Marine Corps, I was a conspiracy nut. And I got out and we were talking about Satanists and I forget how we even got on that topic, and I told him about some of these rituals. Again, twenty fifteen, I knew about these things, and he was like, so you're telling me that every Satanist knows about these things. I'm like, the ones who are doing true Satanism, yes, the ones who are like trying to be edgy little metal head wannabes, no, they're they're playing around with candles and wick ouiji boards and they think it shit. The ones who are doing true evil, yes, they're doing these types of things, Like so why don't we go and attack every one of them? And I'm like, why indeed don't we? Now now he thought I was crazy. So many people thought we were crazy. Cut to twenty sixteen, Epstein Islands discovered and that was seen as what what are you when we've been saying it for years? And once again now as We've said before, and I will reiterate good cult members, Epstein Island was not the worst place those children could have gone. That was the g rated island some of those kids got to live. We're not talking about the hunting islands where they actually hunt them and rape them. We're not talking about the black magic islands that they also have and know oh real blook marriage girls, y'all said the same shit about Epstein Island until it was discovered to be true.
Speaker 2: You know, Jacob, one of the things that I brought up in the Jon Benet episode about Hunter S. Thompson, like that he was connected with like filming these snuff films at Bohemian Grove and shit, yeah, they used these kids that came out later and spoke about what was going on there, would say part of the thrill, part of the enjoyment, was fucking sodomizing the dog shit out of these kids, beating them, molesting them, do not and then they would set them loose, right yep, and they would let them run as fast as they could and crying for their mom and shit, yeah, fucking mommy, mommy, running and fucking they would hunt them.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: That is that I'm telling you there's some sick, fucking demented ass shit and nobody has the balls to fucking talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's like an animalistic kind of thing, you know, Like that's really what it all boils down to, especially like all the sex acts and everything like that. You think, like sex is a pretty animalistic thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh, I mean, if we weren't you know, if we didn't have like certain chemicals and we weren't biologically this way, we would probably look at sex like it's disgusting. But for some reason, whenever we see a pair of jugs, am I right? You know what I mean, Like, there's just something that gets the blood flowing a little bit. But that's just the animalistic instinct within us. And so whenever you see these people who probably you know, they haven't had missionary sex since you know, gnom or something because it's too boring or whatever for them, and so they need something extra to spice it up. All what I'm gonna I'm gonna hunt them? Oh yeah, yeah, that's really where it's at, you know. So it's it goes part into like dude, you can only do so many things so often before it starts to get boring, and you need to level it up, and level it up and level it up. Before you know it, you're hunting kids for your own sexual pleasure.
Speaker 2: And before you know it, Adam and Eve y'all egg overpositors for everyone.
Speaker 3: Ah fuck, I didn't want to plug out him and Eve.
Speaker 1: There, but does not sell ovipositors, not to my knowledge anyway. You gotta go to those other sites for that. They is an old sex toys and poorn like normal people.
Speaker 3: What is an ovipositor? I don't know. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: It looks like a fucking octopus arm and you fucking put lube down in it, and you put eggs in it and you fucking squeeze it up in your puss hole and then you fucking lay eggs and shit.
Speaker 1: It's like people who are into like alien insemination alienation, and they come in different sized eggs. Some of them are some of the size of rats. It's a whole thing, dude.
Speaker 2: You can get an egg the size of my head to put up in there, but the.
Speaker 1: Egg is made out of gelatin mostly so like worst case scenario and it gets stuck, it will melt out, it's done. It's it's like on.
Speaker 2: Some Sigourny Weaver type shit. Yeah, I fucking did y'all watch Romulus? By the way, is it good?
Speaker 1: No? I have not seen it.
Speaker 2: I want to watch it? Way, yeah, go ahead, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say, as far as the the the precedents to having these types of groups of higher elites that hunt these people. So we know about the Illuminati. Allegedly they were founded in the seventeen hundreds. Allegedly Freemasonry was also very prevalent in the seventeen hundreds in Europe. There is records of German high society that would get together and throw these wildy outlandish parties, but very proper, very very upscale, okay, And there would be certain peasants that would be randomly invited to these gather and it was like a big deal for you to be invited. What the hell this noble person invited you to say? All right, cool, they go, they party, they have a blast, and then some guy comes out and they notice that all the nobility are wearing these red cloaks. Okay, cut too. This guy comes out and is giving this big monologue speech and they turn around all of the nobility pulls down wolf masks and it's always under a hunter's moon. And this party goes down and they basically let the peasants know that they are now the prey, and usually they don't understand, so you have to like kill one of them to start the race, so to speak. And they are given I forget what the time head start was, but they're given a head start. We're talking in the dark forest of hide northern Germany, and they are hunted like wolves and then raped and then killed, and then they bring the bodies back and they cook them and eat them. It's a whole thing. They have historical precedents of this group doing this as far back as the seventeen hundreds in Germany. There was even a French film made about it. So this goes deep and this is the same type of society in groups that would have had members a part of the hell Fire Club alongside Benjamin Franklin, that would have had members a part of the Illuminati and their upper crust echelon of esoteric sexual deviances that was going down same time that Mozart in Germany was compiling an entire erotic album. One of the biggest hits from that album is lick marn arse, which means lick my Assholeys saw about getting a rim job in the seventeen hundreds in Germany, like yes, we're talking that group. That group, Oh yes, the White Stag Society. Another group who to gain admittance to basically the head top dog of the White Stag Society had to like give you a rim job. It was a whole thing, all this going down in Germany at that time. So as we cut to Epstein Island is real, y'all. That was the g rated version. It gets so much worse the further up the chain you go, Well, you know.
Speaker 2: What that makes me think of? Actually, Jacob is the eyes wide shut? Like this crazy sex scene?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: You know where they fucking filmed that It was at a Roth's child's house.
Speaker 1: Fascinating enough, and that Kubrick had some shit with him, and interesting that that was the last movie that he was able to produce before he died. He never even got to see it, like finished two weeks, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: He finished it and showed them what he had made, and then like the next day he dropped out of a heart attack. Fucking smoked too many SIGs or whatever they said.
Speaker 1: And then there's twenty six minutes of the original footage that's lost to history, gone, no idea. What was that?
Speaker 2: What they say, that's what they say. Some people think we got the full cut. Some people think we got a severely redacted form of it. Some people, you know, it's it's on the fence either way. But what I will say is he did film it out of Roth's child's house. He did probably fake the moon landing. He did put all this shit into the shining. He has a movie called Lolita, all about pedophilia. He was supposed to make a movie called AI that was passed over to Spielberg. We all know about Spielberg, and there's just all this stuff, like when you add it up, fucking Kubrick was either brilliant genius or he was part of the click, whatever you want to say. And he was fucking friends since we brought up Disney with Warner von Braun.
Speaker 1: Really fucking right, he was tight with him from the moon landing situation.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, That's what I'm saying, is like you think that this stuff is not interwoven, and it is. Hands down, it's all interwoven. That is why for someone like me who loves film, I have always loved Stanley Kubrick movies. But it's been a point of contention for me whether or not he was involved in this shit, like whether he was a pedo, whether he was in detaching kids, or whether he was just like friend of them that did all this cool shit on like for like did their bidding.
Speaker 3: You know, it's very well possible. It's very well possible that he was doing what they think they have to do. And that is kind of telling you without telling you, well, you're gonna put it in a movie. Yeah, you're gonna put it in a movie. And people can believe it or not. But we did our job. We have made the universe equal. We're not hiding anything behind their backs. It's up to them how they interpret it. And so it could be that he was playing the part of the magician on that part by letting us see exactly what goes on. Now, Yes it was cinematic, Yes it was not you know, exactly filmed in real time and it's a movie in a Hollywood basement or however they say it well, especially with Kubrick, but you know, it's that's that's part of the law. I mean, it's like a universal like magic law that they have to tell you that they're doing it so that they don't karmically receive something on the back end. But but yeah, it's craziness. These people are fucking sick. Ohs, Julia. Let the Cult members know where they can find the Cosmic Peach podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, you can find it via the Cult to Conspiracy on Saturdays, or you can find me wherever you listen to podcasts. But more specifically, I am promoting my Patreon more heavily than I used to you in the past. I'm putting all the bonus episodes and everything over there, and you can find that by just searching for Cosmic Peach podcast on Patreon, and it's called Room two three seven and you can check in. You know, I love my cue rickshit, so you can check into Room two three seven and see what all awaits you there. Thanks so much for having me, both of you. It was a pleasure and I look forward to working with you more and more in the future.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful team. We thank you for uh being with us on this. So you are you're you're helping make the thing come full circle. We appreciate everything that you do, you being that weekend warrior shining a super bright light on all of this nasty shit that nobody wants to have in their conscious mind. Let's just be honest. But hey, if you don't know it, you can't protect against it. So that's what we like to do. That's all, And that's the that's really the basis around this entire podcast. Some people might say, oh, I don't want to look into that. It makes me crazy, or they're just spreading fear or something like that. Look, we're reporters. It's them that that we're just reporting on, you know, So damn straight, that's it, dude. So Jacob, can we get some knife hands.
Speaker 1: If you have it already, Dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share the likes is cried the comment, leave a post, leaver review, shares with your friends and family, shaffs everywhere. It doesn't matter, Share us, comment, leave reviews, post us. Go to Meta Mysteries. Get Jonathan all the same love. Go to the Cosmic Peaching You've heard the same type of love. Go to the Cajun Night YouTube channel. Give me the love. Here's the deal. The more activity that all the algorithms see across all of these platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners and viewers who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finally, as and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so please do so now if you haven't already.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm jous and there's one very important exturemely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. I'll be off that far so s