Speaker 1: Welcome to reader Syndicate three point zero, the next evolution of look into counterculture that is Canaa. My name is Matthew, owner of Riot Seeds, and this started as a one man mission for strain history and breeding science. Over time it's evolved into something bigger, better, and more of a team effort. We will be joined by members of the can Illuminati and other friends.
Speaker 2: Throughout the seasons hear their takes on grow techniques, breeding.
Speaker 3: Science, string history and more.
Speaker 2: Our mission is to combat the narrative that corporate cannabis and.
Speaker 1: Seed posters are obfuscating for their own financial benefit.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the underground. We are the syndicate.
Speaker 4: The videos on this channel, the Breeder Syndicate three point zero, are compliant with YouTube policies and does not depict or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not violate any YouTube community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects.
Speaker 2: Of hemp plants.
Speaker 4: This video does not promote, idle nor glorify any illegal activities or unsafe consumption of regulated substances. We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do. Live with it. All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 2: All right now, it was kind of echoe, but hopefully y'all could understand that. Welcome to Breeder Syndicate. I'm Matthew and I'm here with Screw today and we have our lovely lady Pinzer in the background producing so to help us figure everything out. So welcome. We've got fourteen people in I don't know, I don't see the.
Speaker 3: We are only streaming to Rumbo right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why twitch request failed with status code four oh one.
Speaker 3: Why is.
Speaker 2: It's only something with these guys and you never know until you go live, no matter how hard I try. See, let's pretty connecting again.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: Oh, there we go. Let's get the twitch up. Why it has problems sometimes with that crap anyway, So we've got a few people in here. Welcome. We have a few topics to cover tonight that are really interesting, one of which is we have a new fossil that wasn't just found, that was found in eighteen eighty eight, but it's been sitting in the archives of the museum for it's a weird German name museum for nature kum to Berlin, a very legitimate, a very legitimate museum, and it's pretty revolutionary. We also are going to talk about rescheduling and it's way less straightforward than it sounds, and that it's been presented to us and it's actually very confusing, and Screw did a great deep dive into that and has that covered. And then by the end we will talk about tonight's giveaway. So hopefully everybody gets signed up subscribed so that they can come enter the Goodie bad giveaway tonight in Discord. If you're a part of the Discord channel, all you have to do is when we get back to Discord tonight, follow it to the giveaway section and we're gonna collect names and as long as you're subscribed here, you are eligible. If you enter your name over there and didn't show up for the show or I mean not so described at least, then we're gonna move on to the next person and spin that wheel again. But we really just want to have some fun. It's free stuff. You don't have to pay the ship. Our buddy, Committed Farms is putting it on. It was really kind of him to do. He got seeds from different people. I know he paid for some of those seeds, which is amazing of him to do this and the merch. So yeah, yeah, so I'm stoked on that. I'm really stoked on that. So make sure that you are signed up for the discord links are in buy me a coffee, which is I think it is this one. There you go, there's a link below that's how you get there. If you want to be a part of the giveaway, you're kind of gonna be after a part of you, but to see and anybody again, anybody This is part of the the request. So if you're not a part of the you know subscription and we're gonna check, then it goes on to the next person again. And it's for us only this week. I think next week is the international will do one for international people as well, like solely international people. So yeah, I'm stoked on that. Do you want to start with the rescheduling perhaps, I.
Speaker 3: Think let's I think probably the because there's like not as much okay about the fossil It is very interesting. Yeah, but like they're they're still you know, experts are still like analyzing, gone, yes, is this actually you know, cannabisit TiVo or is this an ancestor? If so, what you like trying to piece stuff together? Yeah, because it is significantly older than so much older.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how hard this will be for people to see on the screen, but I did put a link in the description to the Museum for Nature kun Berlin to this document where you can pull it up and see the original tags that show the nineteen eighty eight and everything. So this was published on the Museum for her.
Speaker 3: Are you wanting it on stage?
Speaker 2: Oh it's not on stage yet, yeah I am. Goofy, here we go, all right, thank you. Let's see what we've got going, all right, and let me actually I think there's a way to remove chat from the screen just for this, so everybody can see everything clearly. But of course I don't know where it is, what it is? Yes, here we go, second, take off life Chat. There we go, all right, So an exciting archaeological discovery from prehistoric times. The world's oldest cannabis plant from saxony Anhalt. Researchers at the Museum for Nature kuon Berlin came across a spectacular plant fossil whilst cataloging the collection. Further investigations are now underway to determine whether this is indeed, by far, the oldest known specimen of the cannabis genus. And now, those for those who have watched the show for a long time, for those that are fans of Rob Clark's work, as early as I think Marijuana botany he mentioned it, but in Hashish you mentioned it, and in Cannabis ethnobotanyan Evolution for sure they mentioned it. That it is often believed that the cannabis species, Cannabis sativa species or I mean, I think this is all kind of the same species was originally found and from eastern China. So everybody kind of assumed that humans kind of brought this east during the spice trades and all this stuff. We had a much older fossil than we had originally known about way back when, and it came back to twenty eight million years ago. Let me see, actually read the smilar the article. I don't want to just you know, I want to give some commentary as well. Yeah, fair use here. This is transformative work and we are giving credit to the authors and respecting all copyrights. The copyright for the photographer is in the thumbnail and he deserves credit for his work as well. Given the high demand amongst the general public. The near future for cannabis plants look right, But what did their geological past look like? When did the story of the tea containing tetrahydro cannabinal plants from the Cannabinacea family to which Hops also belongs, incidentally actually begain The species known today as Cannabis sativa originally hels from northwest China. That is a blanket, Oh northwest, I'm saying northwest China. This is at least what analysis of plant's oldest pollen grains dating from the Miocene epics some twenty million years ago suggest. Even today, the plant's natural range is in northwest China and neighboring regions. However, molecular dating of the genetic material of living specimens suggests that the genus could be as much as twenty eight million years old. That assumption is now being challenged by a plant fossil from the collection of Museum for Nature kun Berlin. And this isn't just some rinky dink little place that's making claims. This is an actually highly respected museum in Berlin that has like the world's largest mineral collection. They have an amazing prehistoric dinosaur fossil collection, fully assembled skeletons of t Rex and Brontosaurus, all kinds of stuff. Really beautiful museum that I'd love to visit sometime. I mean, this is something I'd love to go see firsthand. This assumption is now being challenged by a plant fossil from Museum for Nature kun Berlin. It is a leaf impression in fossilized mud which was described as cannabis onli oligo. Heencia sayensa. I've never heard me able to pronounce that by Paul Frederick as early as eighteen eighty three. My apologies to our German watchers. Contrary to the Oligo scene time period indicated in its name, according to more recent dating, the fossil dates from the Lower Eocene period, approximately fifty six to forty eight million years ago, and is thus significantly older than previously known specimens. It comes from Eisenilbin in saxony Anholt, which also calls into question the origin of the plant genus in Central Asia. In fact, the shape of the imprint, with its serrated lancelate leaves, there's a surprising resemblance to the modern cannabis plants. However, further characteristics missing from the fossil record for a definitive classification, for example, fine hairs on the leaf surfaces. Incidentally, the TCH and these hairs starts to protect the plant from plant predators. Whether the fauna of the Eocene experienced any intoxicating moments is of course not recorded.
Speaker 3: This is way free history. So that's the interesting thing is because like mammals had just like broken off around that point, Like we are not long before that, and like that's when the first I think the first like primates started coming about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and timeframe there were. I looked it up. It was the earliest species of what became the modern flying bird, like but obviously quite a bit different. But for it's it's like relating us to Homo florenciensis or something, you know what I mean, Like it's that far back. But they also had certain bats that had a much different look with claws, so we knew that there was a way that these things could be transported by air. And these are seed eating creatures, I would assume, but you know, to have spread that that far, it would I would almost think it would take something like that. Humans weren't around to be spreading it. So yeah, it's kind of a mystery to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty neat, and I mean the pictures only going to become more clear over time now, whether or not, you know, it's like in our lifetime type of time is yeah, but you know, like there's I mean, there're just fucking fossils all over that are just like this one sitting there waiting to be gone through and like, oh hey, this is interesting, let's check this out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, since eighteen eighty eight, this has been in their collection. But obviously in eighteen eighty eight we didn't have molecular dating. And I don't know if that's more or less accurate than gas spectrograph, mass spectromedy or whatever it's called spectrometry spectraumetry, or if it's more advanced because it's molecular, right, I'm not sure, but yeah, let's see. And we got that part.
Speaker 3: Whether the faun of.
Speaker 2: The Ecene period experience standing in tuxicitting once, of course not recorded way. Cannabis plants may well have been an important part of Central European landscape as far back as an early prehistoric period. The only thing that is certain so far is that the fossil represents a real highlight high light in the collection of the Berlin Museum of Natural History. So I guess that's what Museum for Nature pon means. Incidentally, you can also experience an intoxicanty journey into Earth's past entirely without stimulates by visiting the expositions And here's some of the pictures and you consume in a little bit more. Nope, but yeah, it has clearly serrated leaves. And what was funny is I sent this picture to see Si and he sent me a picture back of sterling skunk and the leaves are just so close to it. It was very humorous, Like instantly he was like, oh, that kind of what that looks like. And there's another picture right here so you can get a better idea. Yeah, really amazing. And for as many many years as I can think, a great deal of us thought that it was solved and Western China seemed to be the epicenter, and you know, moved off to the Philippine and I Laos was a big major factor, Cambodia, all these other places we kind of assumed was the epic mixing of all that. But I mean, Germany is very far away from that, and if it is much earlier, or maybe we haven't found the earliest species of fossil in western China because fossils in the first place take so many things to go happen for you to be able to find a fossil of something in the first place. With I think we said with Tyrannosaurus rex there were several hundred million on the earth, but we only have so many bones left, because that's how the world works, you know, unless certain stimulations are ready, like the LaBrea tar pits, where they just sink and their bones are sunk and they're there for or an indetermined amount of time. Yeah, So that was that was something that fascinated me. It kind of blew my mind and really opened the world for more talks about land races and history. So I'd really love to get a hold of whoever wrote this or whoever's doing the study. Photo by Ludwig Luddeheart. But yeah, I would love to talk to someone here. So if anybody knows who's in charge of this study and how to get a hold of them, I would love to talk to them somewhere. So yeah, that's what we have on that. I don't know if you have anything to add on that one.
Speaker 3: Well, with the power of a sharpoo, we could bring it back into existence.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's hard to believe gelato has been around that long. You know, that's an important plan, it's it's legit. So yeah, I thought it was cool. Good thing to see, and let's see. That kind of swings us into talking about rescheduling, which a lot of us have been dreading for different reasons. A lot of it. I see politicians and lobbyists behind. They've never done anything in my personal experience and knowledge. Two move forward true legalization from a federal aspect to where or decriminalization. So yeah, that's to me, it's just to be expected. And yeah me and go ahead and stop this screen share and add in let's see over there first getting used to the old rumble studio.
Speaker 3: Here, Cody said, that's actually the f one Durby from Berner's first breeding project.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was you know, number thirty five, you know they popped what it was? I popped fifteen seeds. Number twenty one was poppin' bro Number twenty one was popping. And that was that one right there.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 2: So Trump reclassified state licensed medical marijuana as a less dangerous drug in a historic shift. And this is from the AP again by Alana Durkin, reis Stricker and Jean Johnson, and they go through and talk about, Yes, President Donald Trump's acting attorney Todd Blanche, on Thursday sign in order reclassifying state licensed medical marijuana as a less dangerous drug, major policy shifts sought by advocates who said cannabis should never have been treated like heroin by the federal government. The order signed by Todd Blanche does not legalize marijuana for medical or recreational use and a federal law, but it does change the way it's regulated, shifting licensed medical marijuana from Schedule one, reserve for drugs without medical use and high potential for abuse, to the less strictly regulated Schedule three. It also gives licensed medical marijuana operators a major tax break and eases some barriers to research in cannabis, the major tax break thing. It's going to apply to so few people. Trump administration also said it was jump starting the process for reclassifying marijuana more broadly, setting and hearing in late June, because he's so far under the water right now that he needs to do something to get some positive movement. Trump told his administration in December to work as quickly as possible to reclassify marijuana. On Saturday, as the Republican President signed an unrelated executive order about psychedelics by Joe Rogan, who is not a doctor, lawyer, politician. Why any wanted to have this much effect on the president with the phone call, I never know. He seems to express frustration that it was taking so long, because I'm sure Trump really cares about LSD. Lance said Thursday that the Department of Justice was delivering on President Trump's promise to expand American's access to medical treatment options. Funny again, medical treatment doesn't seem to be a big part of any of most of the past administration's recent administrations, and that's a totally non partisan take on it. This rescheduling action allows for research on the safety and efficacy of this substance. Ultimately providing patients with better care and doctors with more reliable information, which blows my mind. More reliable information about fucking what what are doctors going to be told about strains, the history of it, the people behind it, whose strains you can't trust for proven on of any sort like there have There has to be so many conversations had before it could ever get to a medical point, and as Screw brought up. To get to a medical point, it almost has to be a not even almost, it has to be a homogeneous, reliable, repeatable process that yields the same results every time, or someone can't take it like medicine. Everybody's brain chemistry is different.
Speaker 3: So that so that's the thing, right, This exact same framing that this article is giving is the majority of what you'll find. But in reality it's so much fucking weirder.
Speaker 2: And I'd like to jump into that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're not having to do so this. It's very weird. So the route they're taking is in like the reason why they you know, the legal framework they're able to reschedule is to uphold a treaty that we made. I'm pretty sure it's like as part of the CSA itself. But so they're turning med programs people were following uh state med framework, they're distinguishing that and making that Schedule three.
Speaker 2: Yes, also.
Speaker 3: FDA approved drugs are which I think there's only like two because like marinol isn't even like a plant derived medicine. There's only like epi dialects, I think, And then I think there's like one other. There's a very small amount of actual FDA approved medications, and then there's going to be the recreational state run markets which are going to still be considered Schedule one.
Speaker 2: And that's that breaks my mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same substance, substance. Yeah, Now, I guess I guess them do splitting up the like adding the language with the whole and FDA approved, like they're making it to where essentially, if you're going by your state's medical framework, then like you're good. I guess then to be considered it, which you have sixty days to apply to the DEA to be able to operate. While I guess it's like figuring out, you know, whether or not you can or what you have to do or whatever it's been recommended to do it immediately because this whole thing's probably gonna be really weird. Uh there, it's very much Uh, I guess, like because the weird route that they're taking is like the best way to put it would be like legally creative. They're not. It's not litigation proof, so they're expecting like a restraint a t r O on the whole thing. So like you want to get that, you want to apply. I guess if you run a state med thing, you want to apply as soon as possible whenever they open it, which probably gonna get kind of weird since that's gonna be what thousands of you there's forty states with med run programs. Yeah, that's thousands at least. Yeah, you know the other weird thing. So like they talk about important export, but like so my state, the program that I'm a part of, is way fucking different than your state's program. You know, like our products are nowhere near the same, the rules, all that stuff. So I don't know how that's gonna work. That's you know, opens up some weird complexities and gray area, I guess. And also because they're doing it through a true like you know, the route they're taking is upholding a treaty the like as part of that, the government has to be a monopoly on the supply. So I guess what's technically supposed to happen is the government is going to buy your state produced medical cannabis product, yeah, back to you to then sell to your patients. Now, I don't think that's gonna be like an actual transferring of product or anything like that. Yeah, but it's gonna add a middleman for absolutely no reason. I guess there is the you know, like uh tax incentive in the in the sense that like you can actually claim like taxes federally, you know, like try and start doing small business stuff that way, banking two, which adds in speculation banking, you know, the fakest of fake money. So you know it's gonna I don't know, you know, the the fact that you know, it's not just okay, now I'm scheduled three. It's okay. Well, I, you know, spent the last three months producing this crop, and now I have to wait for the government to buy it sell it back to me so that I can then sell it to my customers. Which what if they don't what if they only choose I don't know, let's just say the like three people who've been giving them millions of dollars and really buy their products to then turn around and sell exactly you know it. I know that a lot of people are excited, but I don't fucking know why they would be.
Speaker 2: We're fucking excited about Prop sixty four, bro. And it was I mean, with guys like Todd McCormick and them pushing Prop sixty four, it wasn't too hard, which included some people's friend Ruck Clark, and you know, lots of people like that. They were behind Prop sixty four and wanted to push it because they had major, take my glasses off my head, major money incentive to do it. They were tied into companies like Philos, and they were, you know, really really putting the bank on Pilos being this amazing testing genetic testing lab, and pretty much everybody associated with how to come back and apologize. Unfortunately, they cease. They didn't cease to exist as a company, they just broke their prompts and said they would never get into breeding after grabbing a lot of plant material from a lot of breeders for the purpose of testing and whatever. So that's just one case of you know, post Prop sixty four things going haywire. It just doesn't get any better. I don't see this helping make things any better because still people still think weeds legal everywhere. If you're in California, that you can walk around smoking your joint outside anywhere, that there are collectives everywhere in every city that you know, seeds are treated like every other seed. You know, there's a lot of misinformation out there. And for the young people who didn't go through traditional farming area era. For a lot of us, you know, traditional era, we call it the bad Yeah, yeah, baddy, But yeah, they they're going to have to learn a lot of the stuff and they don't know it because they think it's super acceptable. Everywhere they mentioned banking there, they're not going to open up banking for someone who doesn't have an expensive license. You're not of interest to them, you're not socially in their class, you don't have lobbyists working for you. So really, this doesn't really apply to anyone. It applies to you know, universities, their studies. Sure, there's been doing They've been doing cannabis studies since late seventies with Ma mood El Soli in Ole Miss University of Mississippi. So Yeah, there's been been real research been done. It's just often ignored.
Speaker 3: I think now they're also able to use stuff off of the market instead of like whatever shwag they're growing there.
Speaker 2: You know, now they're going to buy shwag off the market and sell it back. Yeah, I know that is don't get the the process of that, Like what logic went into that. I'm going to send this to you, you're going to send it back to me. I hope that no one in between of these curry and how are they using courage?
Speaker 3: So I don't think that it's going to be an actual transfer of product. I think that it's going to be like a paper sale essentially, just a tax stamp, is the fucking way it sounds. Yeah, like what do you mean I'm buying?
Speaker 2: What? It like?
Speaker 3: What is all of this? This is weird? Just make me pay a tax. But because of the way that they're doing it, like part of the treaty or whatever, is that the like our government has to actually control because there also can't be overproduction, which that is that's why it's like, man, why would they buy yours? You know, you're you know a little twenty lighter in a warehouse that you got that you've been like holding down in your city for however long, you know, Like why would they buy yours and not their friends who literally gave them millions of dollars to make this happen. Absolutely, that's not the plan. When does that ever fucking wank out?
Speaker 2: No, they don't make stuff easier or better for the working class. I mean the government, no, regardless again, regardless who's in power, another non partisan statement, They just don't do that. They don't make it easier for small weed growers to interact with the same level, you know as the upper class people like truly that have lobbyists they can get in to do all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, I mean, she didn't even need a fucking lobbyist because she is an ex client of the secretary or the chief of staff, the White House chief of staff. That's where you go. That's the thing we don't have. We're not in any And it doesn't matter because you saw it happen, like you were talking about what Prop sixty four, All of them dudes thinking that they were in that level of play get fucking burned right afterwards, because guess what, dude, you're still broke, Like comparatively, you're just a useful idiot. You know, you're the manager who's like breaking the dudes who make a little bit less than you for the guy who's making like sixty times what you make.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I also kind of noticed some aspects of Canadian medical stuff in this, like where they have people who know nothing about strains being in charge of buying and not even buying, telling the major producers what they are growing and able to grow from. These are people outside of the cannabis community telling growers, probably many of which, like in the case of red up in can it a telling them what they can and can't grow for the market.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's essentially what this whole buyback thing is is going to. Yeah, I think it has a high likelihood of functionally like being that where uhh, we're in even less control than we were are now you know, somehow even less have even less of a footing or a chance you know, yep, because what people could so we've done. We've had discussions on this topic before, and like I see it in the in the comments, and I get DMS about it from someone in particular, But like it's not that I'm like a prohibitionist. It's just they don't understand that what they really want is decriminalisation. You know, where hey, we can possess, we can cultivate, we can do that stuff just as a person, and that's okay. No one's going to jail, you know, yep, that's how it should be. Keep it illegal to sell. I don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is life and anybody who got into it during a certain time new and you know, that's what scares me is for the young crowds who will be duped by a lot of this and end up possibly doing time or major finds. Major finds substious as bad and can ruin your life just as much. Yeah, so I wanted to point out Movemunch hit us with five dollars. Thank you, Move Munch. We really appreciate any donations that come in. You know, we had a major problem with YouTube. All the work we've done with YouTube, all the views we've given them. We just hit fifteen thousand followers over there, and they are still messing with us every single show, and the appeals process is all done through AI now period. It doesn't understand context, and it's really hard to support that. It's not friendly to anything we have to say or do. I can't. I can't do anything more than we've already done to explain. Like we tell people, do not buy from certain places because you will get scammed. That's the only thing that we are interested in. Don't go buy clones from random people online unless you understand their sourcing and provenans. Saying that kind of stuff context isn't taken into any account. And to be able to speak a little more freely on that, it means a lot more. And yes, we have a actually this is a perfect time. And again if you do donate, your post will be up here. Five dollars f Blackleaf. Yeah, I am. I've had enough interactions with that. But hole, he's not. I mean, it's not a bad dude to me. He just is is trying to get into sharing history of a plant and trusting anyone who says anything bringing them on their show, which makes it harder for people doing real shows and that know the history of this stuff and know where a lot of these old strains came from and just watching it and being like, oh they're gonna okay, my day just got harder by about ten because I'm gonna get thirty questions about XYZ person because they have them on their show tonight and there's nothing real being said. And regardless if it's on a big show, people assume that they must be a big show for a big reason other than being chads, you know, buying already made YouTube channels stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, have you been seeing the tea in the in the server? No, So I'm not gonna say hey, I'll just say yeah, that there is an inside so Horrors who has been posting some funny uh, some funny stuff vague but okay, yeah, just you know, just like someone who actually grows stuff and it's like, well, that's not what this is. Yeah stuff, and.
Speaker 2: It's it's always been that way. I try to be nice to the dude because I thought, oh, this is another guy that's really super into purples, like early on and when we were on the forum, so I was. I was cool with him, but like to watch him bring on someone who was actively in the process of snitching on other breeders and host them and think that's okay, it just tells me you're not one of us. You've never been one of us. That wouldn't happen most people would agree that you're a weed. And if you don't, again, you might want to go hang out somewhere else, because that's not how people act. Whether you're in a city council meeting and you have the big collective in town and you to decide to airhold everyone you know who does anything slightly out of the realm of the standards. So, yeah, I just don't. It's hard for me to not even just take that seriously. It's hard for me to have any respect for someone who does that and says stuff like that. Yeah, and real quick, everyone, let me see if I can I get this on the screen. There we go. Everyone merch a fourth while discount is still live for or through the weekend twenty five percent off shirts, mugs, posters, Unique Designs. Code is Syndicate for twenty. Discord members have a different code for an even bigger savings for the weekend, which is massive. So if you do want to be a part of the giveaway tonight, because it's going to be on Discord and we're going to see who subscribes on Rumble and anybody actually actively subscribe to the channel that is on Discord tonight and enters themselves into each one of these giveaways are going to be eligible, and I'm also going to include Twitch because it's we are migrating out of YouTube and Twitch works great, except I haven't learned to upload videos directly to Twitch that are already finished. I don't even know if there's a place for that on Twitch. I still haven't found it. But with Rumble home base, where you can go find these videos at any time, it's just the stress of watching that YouTube account get lit up for no goddamn reason, and like doing a show on viroids and HNT diseases and only talking about that and that dinging us is just like not for me, not for me. I'd sooner quit than deal with that shit. It's too much stress.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, we're just not gonna win. I mean, we literally can't operate over there anymore. It's work, so you know, we gotta do something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a certain kind of moth and no edit button, so that that probably is part of it. But yeah, on here, they actually even have call in we can take callers and ship. I'm not sure how that would work because it could get really crazy. I think right now it would be cool do sta how many.
Speaker 3: How many subs do we have?
Speaker 2: I thought, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think one hundred and five. Okay, So if we get to two hundred, two hundred, they want do a live call in show, and y'all can yet, Yes.
Speaker 2: Live call in show at two hundred, you can call tell me I look like a fucking fancy boy, and you know you can. You can invite me out on a date like some of you. They're sure in both ways. You know who knows?
Speaker 3: Yes, talk about Matt's hair, Yeah, talk about my hair.
Speaker 2: Luckily it's not short and blonde, or I'd be getting the M and M comments again. Yeah, not just a blonde mohawk, but it's really messy. I like it. Yeah, Lackie, thank you so much, really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Brother. Oh what is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's new to me, but I am. I am thankful and yeah, thank you Blackie. Oh yeah, thanks. If you do get to two hundred, I will donate that hat the hot dogs for the cookout. What's up, Stony Montana? So thank you to Stony Montana three or three for pointing out the article that we read earlier about the nature cooned and the new fossil record. That's actually who brought it up, and I probably would have seen it because the the major outlet was high Times and I'm just like.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's pretty it's like over twenty it's like over twenty million years older and anything you know, previously found, So that's pretty uh significant. Yeah, I mean, dude, there was like an entirely different host of you know, flora and fauna on this planet at that time, so it's absolutely cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very cool. I love stuff like that. I could nerd on that forever and it Now I'm back to well, how did that really all happen? How did that all really go down? How did these seeds get from here to there? Or was it already in both places? Was it actually a natural speechies in both places?
Speaker 3: Well, you know you you think, like, okay, so if it because it specifically pointed out that it didn't have like resin glands. Now, whether they worked in the fossil yeah, now, whether or not that's just not in the fossil or at that point it didn't need it because it didn't have the same type of predation that would act as a you know, selective pressure towards you know, Hey, let's let's get a little weird when you eat it, yeah, or a bug, you know, like trying to just like get sticky to stop bugs from eating it or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always wonder if like ancient Peruvians had like bad coke addictions ever. Yeah, well you how many coke kids are running around back then, just you know, like sacrificing folks. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, it's weird because like Escobar had dudes doing like a breeding project to produce, like to produce a line that produces higher alkaloids, which is like, that's pretty fucking that's clever for you know, like and that just like shows you the scale of that operation. You know, that's you're beyond logistics of you know, the whole international travel enforcement, all of these different aspects that are just like you know, key to that type of business. Yea, to where now you're like, okay, well we need to make it to where like we get more bang for our buck on the back end, you know, like right away just yes, getting you know, like being able to dedicate I mean, dude, you kind of think they're probably like working on you know, Hector's of Land, trying to like make selections and stuff like that. It's just a weird I don't know, it's pretty crazy how organized and like the level of infrastructure that some of these operations get to.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, definitely. It's funny that a lot of them did start out in weed and moving weed. Mad Jack has some great stories about going out to Rancho Buffalo for it turned into the Sinaloa cartel. Things like that are pretty crazy. I love it. They had a famous coca cutting that used in cultivation. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I would not be surprised at all. Yeah, you know, if you could even I mean, dude, if you could even just increase like five percent like raw yield on that type of scale, that's crazy about more, you know, much less anything pat beyond that, you know, extra yep.
Speaker 2: So again, I want to make sure everybody knows exclusive giveaway tonight, not even paying shipping for goodie bags. This includes shirts, stick stuff, you know, goodies that I like and we want to show our appreciation and our boy committed farms. Cody went around, gathered some stuff from all the homies and put this together out of the kindness of his heart. And he's like, you know, giving credit to the readers for it. Like some people gave him seats for free, but he I mean he went out and bought shirts and you know, all kinds of stuff, So that's cool. So yeah, make sure you're signed up for both the discord and here, and pay attention right after the show because we're gonna be running some stuff right after the show again, free to all of you.
Speaker 3: Are we gonna jump in alive and do it?
Speaker 2: I mean maybe it takes a lot of I've just set it up kind of like a waffle where people put their names and you can only enter your name once and if you win, you only win one prize, so that it goes around. Everybody gets a good chance. And so yeah, and then of course we'll check and see if you're subscribed to Twitch or Rumble, and if you are, then c Levy. Otherwise we move on to the next person. Even if you won and you didn't read or listen or watch a show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do not be dming afterwards crying about it. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: We aren't gonna we aren't gonna hear it because I said it like five times. So yeah, and again us only this time next week it will be one for international only. Which is very generous committed farms taking care of shipping on that and shipping outside of the US right now is absolutely insane because how it is, because everything's insane priced, and some people, I guess don't go shopped for groceries or get gas or rent prostitute. You know, I just don't know things went up in price.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Happy endings are up twenty.
Speaker 2: So if anybody wants to have me read anything or say anything, feel free to donate and you'll end up on the screen for the show. This is also going up on all audio podcast platforms, and I'm happy to read it out. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe we can get a war started between the audio and the visual. Yes, if maybe they're, like, I don't know, war each other through donos and comments sections.
Speaker 2: I hope, So, I hope. So yeah, I should have said twitch and rumble from the beginning. So yeah, that's that's the real deal. It makes sense. Prises on here, Cody, So they'll have the pix are up in Discord. That would be kind of shooting myself in the foot, dil do Reno. You know, I was digging these up for Appy, so I'll show these I can't remem if I showed these on a show. But this was our old packaging that I was going to that I had made and we were going to use, but the company who made it that went out of business. It actually has a black or a clear plastic brass knuckle that sits in here and holds the seed the seed pack a little seedshell there and you could actually pop this middle part out and just take the seed out the back, so the front was all there and you can keep everything. But what ended up happening was the company used this adhesive and it's really shitty adhesive if you have a plastic piece in between these two things. So I remember, you know, spent six k to get this done, and he's made. And I learned that after I package them up, like I picked up the bag and realized they all were falling out all over the place, And yeah, it was because they put shitty adhesive on them. Which is why nobody really sees these anymore because it takes a lot more effort and time to put these together for packages. But if any of you are interested in any of these, I'm doing some sign ones for people that are collecting these. As you know, rare cannice packaging art that wasn't used. I'm happy to accommodate with any orders. I'll send you some with this and yeah, yeah, they were just really hard to prepare for orders. There's a video up on YouTube that was showing how long it took me to do it and all the process. But you know, our YouTube is the yeah old art. I wish I remember the surfer's name for me this art. It's been a long time, but it's really cool ship, especially the writing the little Dwarf Riot Brigade like it is so creepy if you look at all the stuff in here, but they are right and hard for it. That's the syndicate right there. Let me know which one you don't have, KP. I'll get it to you. I already have probably a big bag of og still to send you OGC. So yeah, anyways, I think you're here nor there. Luckily this isn't on YouTube. What else do we have to cover? Oh? Has anybody been watching the skunk mad story go down?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that the lady who's freaking out? Yeah? Yeah, I I tend I tended into. Someone posted a bit of it and uh some links and stuff. I don't know. So the beginning of this story.
Speaker 2: I do. I was there for the beginning of the story. I was actually there with him and her when they first got together and they came down to San Diego and wanted to do a trade for magazine Space. And it was kind of weird because I'm really good friends with the rev. And We're gonna have him on very soon.
Speaker 3: And he.
Speaker 2: Did something called the MILFs, which was like the centerfolds and around the centerfolds in Skunk Magazine. He did an amazing job, and everyone who was in that magazine was in there on merit because it was someone that he trusted and felt like they were doing good work and could show their work and had great growth of their work. And back then I was still taking lots of pictures. You know, things change after you get threatened with all kinds of weird shit, you know. So yeah, uh, I forgot what I was talking about.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm kind of start And then what happened.
Speaker 2: And then what happened? Okay, soap. I met up with them for dinner. Johnny V who used to own Skunk Magazine, and he brought his new girlfriend with him, who was Julie. Seemed like a very very nice lady when I met her. Absolutely amazing to me when I first met her, and we went to this nice like kind of bar restaurant in San Diego, and Johnny Ve pretended to give fialatio to the champagne bottle right in front of the waiter and just kept looking at him doing that. And he was my kind of guy, dude. He was funny, like he didn't give me fuck about anything. He was just drunk and like entertaining himself right. And I noticed that Julie, even though she was his new girlfriend, she was very interested and it was very very obvious that she was there to handle business right. And Johnny was always very open that he was more into horn mags that he owned and that they obviously were his money maker, and Skunk Magazine wasn't a money maker for him, but it was another part of the portfolio. But he didn't really have that interest in we It wasn't his passion. His partner that originally started it had a little bit of passion, but Johnny V was I got along with him so well, so he did our exchange and they never followed through on their part, so I just lost, you know, X amount, a heavy amount because it's supposed to be a year worth of ads, like full page ads in there, and they never did their part. So I felt like because the rev always had me in there anyways, at the time, I was kind of like, well, I'm not going to push him too hard right now because my stuff's already being featured in there for free, Like do I really need another ad? But then I thought, no, I gave him what he asked for and he's using those to move them to you know, keep himself going. And Julie adamantly denied this, and I it was one of those things where I'm like, are you fucking goofy? You were sitting at the same table as me. In fact, you're the one who took what I was getting you And yeah, she got me a liar after that, and I'm like, we're all. And I did a lot for Skunk too. It wasn't just getting free you know pictures in there. I was writing up a bunch of shit. I was trying to advertise them as much as possible because at the time.
Speaker 3: They got him, Oh they got him. They took him out, guys.
Speaker 2: Or he took himself out, Uh, not working what happened?
Speaker 3: Oh, no, it made me the center.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is this coming soon? Stuff up on there and not what's going on? I'm not in that in admin, so I can't see you're a oh yeah, that's right because it makes me do that every time. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: What is this? Okay removed?
Speaker 2: There we go and there we are. Okay, I'm back. Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: That was and ladies stuff a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the internet got walkey for a second. Yeah, they never fall through on their part. It was a lot of slander, and I just you know, I didn't have time for a shit like. I am very blunt with people. I'm a lot more respectable to women when they even if they're a part of ripping me off. Yeah. I like Johnny V anyways, Like dude was hilarious. I think Sunk Magazine would be in a much better place had he continued even to handle it as he did, because he left it to the REV to run quite a bit. And there are a lot of us that wanted that competition for High Times because I high Times they don't have anything about merit and High Times no matter what you see or believe, that is a pay to Play magazine. I mean, I was told by Danny Danko, I would never be I would never make it in High Times if I didn't kiss their ass in not so many words, if I didn't go their way. And he's like, yeah, I was thinking of you for Breeder of the Year this year, but you know, you can't be saying things about High Times. And I'm like, dude, I'm just telling the truth. And I don't really give a fuck about your accolades. So I'll keep telling the truth. And if that's a problem with you as a worker there, then I'm sorry that you work in a place where you can't be honest. I don't know why that did that, Okay, So yeah, that's so that was the start, and very quickly after that, you know, within a year, I gave a good year to make good honest. That's I don't know. I don't know what happened with Johnny. I don't know. It doesn't seem like he's very happy about what happened and where's company went. I saw that she called him a wretched man in several of her posts, which she didn't seem to find him a wretched man at the time, like as someone who was there and saw their interactions. At least she didn't want to give the impression that she felt that way with her interactions with him, physical interactions whatnot. So it's sad to see, but it's funny, you know, when anybody could just kind of just gets called out. I mean, like at right after I'm gone, you know, there she's hosting Masonic in her magazine, which is for those that don't know, this is a dude who barely started growing autos in his backyard in Compton and made stupid claims like that he created GMO for Mexican bagseed, that he has a Compton land race and he knew it was all lies, but he was entertaining himself and people fell for it because people are people. And yeah, it's just like this toad Venom shit. You know, one guy post cuts for X amount of grand and sends out fake versions, has to make good on that. Again, it's a cluster fuck. What is toe venom anyway? You know?
Speaker 3: Fucking like animals sin mins or something.
Speaker 2: Animal face pretty good and sin Mins. I can't crack on because I've had good stuff from Sin City Seeds. I'll never have anything negative to say they're blue. Their blue power cut here locally is as dank as any bubba or og it coach your mouth like it, but it's a completely different turt profile, and it's one that like I want more people than just space in our crew to have it. It's worth trading for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, I see a lot of people like their their seed, like a lot of like especially a lot of people around here like their seeds. I don't know, I've never ran any of their stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been around for a long time. Like I think when I first met one of the dudes, he owned the company cana Kinetics, which often got confused for Cali Connection in southern California, so they ended up changing their name at the time to something else. But they had good shit back then, Purple suicide, platinum, bubba cush, like all kinds of stuff that they were putting out that it was actually legitimately good. So yeah, I I that Blue Power, though I can't say enough about it, and it's not it has no blue anything to me to do with it, but it's definitely a mouth coating strain. It reminds me of the potency of og cush, but it just has this completely different chrit profile. I love it. I loved it, love it. I want to work with it a bit. But we'll see coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, are you getting it in from?
Speaker 2: I mean, it wouldn't be too hard, you know, but yeah, if it can stand the outdoor here this summer, because it seems like it's be another one of those runs. It's already getting too fucking hot, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, dude, plant later, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I literally have to do it here late season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you definitely h probably live in a in a It never sounds good whenever you're explaining how it is outside. Like the conditions in terms of growing anything.
Speaker 2: Vat index here is insane. Yeah, it's not just the heat, but like we are even walking today, I don't even know what the temperature is outside, but by the time we got back, we were feeling cooked in sunburn. Welln't even out for that Long's it hot? I can't imagine. I can't imagine anything good and smokable.
Speaker 3: Well, get you some shade cloth, you know, Yeah, yeah that that should at least help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's necessary to us at all a lot of times, Like I would pop seeds, put them on the porch, you know, and in the shade, and that would have to be good enough for a while. But even so, like some still got cooked the first round. So yeah, it's been a learning process, this area, this all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, man, that fog really killed everything too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the most fog. We couldn't finish watering or feeding for the last month and a half or so of those plants outdoors. Now mind you, they were in small pots, but no moisture was leaving anything. And it was this. It wasn't just overcast, it was gross noxious fog. So yeah, it wasn't letting any moisture out of plants despite there being no reason for that that I can see. Welcome to the era of fracking and all kinds of weird shit. I mean, we're in the middle of it right where I now.
Speaker 3: You'll find out what a lawsuit in like twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, as my lungs fall out of my asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah here it's pretty rough too, But like there's also the fucking man. I feel like it's just about timing and like picking the right stuff, you know, like you obviously can't grow everything, yeah or anything. I should say, yeah, but like that's just all the spaces that I can work with. I don't get enough direct sun in them to be able to get any like flowers set worth a damn yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, So right here, I'm going to go ahead and see where is it? Right here? I'm gonna need you to open that new window and go ahead and talk about our good friend at Farmer Freeman and his plant DNA sex testing. See is it letting up on the screen at all? Let me add it in. Oh there we go, Thank you, Move us out of the way. There we go.
Speaker 3: I got got it. You just keep on going, all right, and get this up here all right.
Speaker 2: If you're popping seeds the spring, stop guessing and start testing. Farmer Freeman's four twenty sal is the biggest one yet lowest prices of the year on easy x Y plant DNA sex test kits. And this looks like this for twenty seal ended the twenty seven. Here's the deal. You clip a leaf seven days after germination, mail it in, and the lab hit you back with DNA results with over ninety nine point nine five percent accuracy using real qPCR technology. No more wasting weeks on the mails. No more finding out it flip you know what you're working with before you've burned weeks on a plant that's not making the cut. If you're doing any kind of selection work, fino hunting or just running regular seeds, this is the move. They also run pathogen and viroid testing. If you want to screen your garden while you're at it, and if you're buying clones from places, please fucking do that, you know, I mean, this is so easy to do. We are getting a special code very soon. We need to have that conversation, probably this weekend. See if we can have a little meeting, get the code for the discord and for our watchers, and get you, you know, a decent discount on some of this stuff, because this is important and for those of you who don't know like things, and we just did a recent show on this that you two are found to be offensive. But you can do hops latent protection. You can do stuff that will find a cannabis cryptovirus and the LCV lettuce I don't know, tobacco favorite tobacco mosaic virus detection beat curly top, all these patritis pan Fusarium or Fusarium oxysporum. All this stuff occurs in cannabis and is constantly taking out people's rooms. So yeah, very important. They come highly recommended or I wouldn't be reading their ad on here. So we did our due diligence with them, and people are very happy with everything that they've gotten.
Speaker 3: And yeah, we got a ship.
Speaker 2: Then when did you business day?
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, go ahead, Well, it's just I just wanted to like let people know, you know, like we had choices and like try. We specifically wanted this sponsorship because something that you know, our members actually use. It's something that I've used before, and I there is definitely a place for it, even the sex testing, which I know some people are like ah, nerd, you know, just wait all that stuff. But realistically, if I, if I could, I would be buying sex test kits all the time. Why the why wouldn't I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yes, So.
Speaker 3: You know, I just see it as like a materials cost, especially because like I do, I got a small space, and I also know that I need to look through as much as possible at one you know, of at one go. Yes, So it's like, dude, if I can get something that's saying because you know, people think, oh, dude, it's not even that long all that. Man, I've I've had to wait like seven weeks before, you know, and still end up having to just like throw in stuff thinking well, I'm pretty sure these are female, yeah, you know, and then like still end up with some males that I gotta call. So it's like, dude, just saving that much time and space and medium, yeah, dude, Like and if you're popping like a bunch, you know, like it doesn't just stay in that like, and I know I take the I keep things in solos as long as possible. I try and keep things as small as possible, absolutely, Like dude, pretty often things get way too big in the solo and like before it shows set. So if I can, if I can make it to where like I'm saving as much cloning wise and all all of that stuff just for females, that's a win in my book and worth the amount of money on it. Like, as we picked this sponsor, you know specifically, and they were they're like really cool on like trying to work with us on this.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I mean, and if you're a person bringing in clones, it's not just about clones. These things have seed transmission, and if you're buying seeds and you find something you really love, you need to be testing this stuff, especially if you're keeping clones, keeping your selections. You know how long it takes to select something and run it several times to know that you're going to like it as a clone, because the hormones in the plant versus the hormones of the clone are quite different. Many times they changed their expression slightly, some even more. It's a very plastic expression in cannabis. So yeah, you should be using these on any of your selections. This is that era where you not only have to trust the clones you're bringing in and they're sourcing, but also the seeds you're buying their sourcing, if they're testing, if they had a clean room, how long have they had those clones? Do they bring in any more clones in? What year was it had? You know, you know, there's a lot of things to take into account, but do your work, do your homework. You don't want to end up losing everything.
Speaker 4: So it's part of a good investment, then.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, if you're a good way to look at it, it's a I mean, you could spend several thousand dollars just running a run with you know, electricity and all the other stuff to find a very very specific, special outlier. Like here, Stoner was talking about his first pluff puff of blue in cross, very turpy and stone. He can't wait to try the other fetos. Let's say he finds his favorite extreme blueberry jam keeper that has the flavor and the smell, and he's you know, the seed money that went into it, whatever it was, whoever he got it from, uh, you know, and he doesn't want that to get taken out or all the work that went into finding that could take that out just as easy. So please keep that in mind. Some people think that I'm anti clone for this or that reason that I don't do it. I could do it. I used to sell clones, but I know the cost of that now and I have nothing to do with that because one receivers aren't usually the best receivers if they are buying, not gonna lie. So it's usually newer people to the community that haven't been dialed into any cruise, that don't have access to clones, that don't have is like that, that are in the the tight, very tight circles that have great provenance on their stuff. So yeah, that's just my my little short take on it. Use farmer, Freeman, keeper shit safe boom.
Speaker 3: Yeah right now. Is it's kind of like going to a swingers club in the eighties, you know, Yes, there's a there's a there's a very bad and easily transmissible thing going around in a lot of places. You gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it really is, and it can come from any angle if you have a seedling that tests for I mean, the cannabis cryptic virus also passes by a seed and most people don't even know that thing exists. We'd only recently been had it pop up to me and some of the crew. So yeah, probably not gonna run this show too terribly long tonight because we have our giveaways to do. But yeah, I can't think of anything else we needed to get.
Speaker 3: In merch is uh percenting off on merch. I need to get a new shirt. I'm fucking getting too big for this one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's nice when you can put on those baby all t shirts and look like you dude.
Speaker 3: This shirt is so comfy. Yeah, man, the softness of the fabric, it's it's really it's really nice and like if we're here, like it's hot as fuck here. Yeah, so like it's still like light and air moves through it and all that stuff, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Not a burlap shirt. I hate that ship. Yeah that it shows very specific soft ringspun cotton t shirts super to me. I don't like wearing those thick, heavy shirts with heavy printing on it that makes your whole chest sweat when you go out. Shouldn't fun. We were meant to have our booby sweat. Were meant I mean most of us, not all us obviously. Yeah, did you pop any more sweet banana tye screw No, not yet.
Speaker 3: That's coming in in one of my next rounds of pops because I have the I want to do that with the sweet p s ones that KT made because I'm going through that Sweet PEV two. I have those popped and vedging right now. Yeah, So I wanna, you know, move through the different iterations of that stuff so I can kind of like I don't know, I guess, see, try and get an idea of what he popped at, like what KT popped out of his like by just through the plants, you know, and like actor working on the actual you know, like two parents. Although it is flip flopped, you know, from the ones that he popped. So we'll see there. But you know, I'm just definitely gonna go through them. I wanna. I just have like some neat stuff that I'm just I don't know, just playing around with learning and I'm still just steady getting horses in the stable, you know, yeah, just finding cool stuff and trying to get better at and running it, you know, like get it as nice as possible, and you know, it's just the same shit just running through it. Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Pandana tied stuff with some of my fave like as far as like it was a clone that didn't I couldn't tell the provenance on it. It just had a tag it was from here locally, and I was like, there's no way. I mean it looked slightly narrow, you know, like when I first got it was real small, and as it grew, I was like, this is more narrow than I thought it would be. And as it got further into flower, I realized, oh my god, this is this is like juicy fruit. Ty Like it smells like juicy fruit. And I was like, God, damn it. Someone went and got it and kept it here. And I would love to get a hold of whoever was you know, had those clones at Highway ninety nine for a while, but there was only one that I ever saw there, and I'm sure nobody was buying it because you know, the old oh all ties herm. I didn't throw herms scared of bananas, you know, like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, funny enough, one of those sweet banaties did. Yeah, But dude, it was good, Like it was very good. And I really want to take a because there was only two seeds of it, so yeah, I definitely want to take a deeper looked on in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Old Betsy dirty Dancing. We got to try a few samples of that from Peach and Buck and it was phenomenal. There was a lot of blue popping through. Yeah, it was. It's pretty fire. I liked it quite a bit. And it's name. I think I named it Bull's sister only because most people don't know what.
Speaker 3: Old Betsy is.
Speaker 2: It's the sister Bull writer. And the name Old Betsy isn't like something that most people are like, oh yeah, that's like toad, you know, like it's is stupid fucking names and sometimes the dumb names of some of the best shit. And it's one of those things where I never really was a name chaser. It was more about what does it look like, what does it smell like, and then we'll go from there. Yeah. Oh wait, no, Old Betsy Dirty Dancing. I'm sorry. Yeah, no, that's the right one. Old sister was Old Betsy Dirty Dancing. Yeah, that's the last pack of that. I think I have to remake it. Yeah, at first it was one of those ones I only made a few of and might be time to do that.
Speaker 3: You've got a couple of things you need to do, man.
Speaker 2: But I don't know. Again, like there's people that only a few people tried the Old Betsy Dirty Dancing, but if you did. Dirty Dancing was a collaboration between me and Hian Lonesome using his poodle nuts cut from the dog walts that he made, not ja J New York, but he made the dog waltz the Purple Orkle trade dog, and that clone that was selected from it is one of my favorite clones of all time. I've done everything I can to keep it in the circle. So yeah, that's the other side of the Old Betsy.
Speaker 3: I'm about to flip some of those.
Speaker 2: They're really cool. The dirty dancing Yeah, oh that's right, you have some.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I popped them, and uh, the heady dog dude, I'd run those.
Speaker 2: The structure of poodle nuts comes through very well in some of the expressions. I remember Sean he had some, and he had a perfect poodle nuts at least in structure expression. But in poodle nuts is like skunky, kind of great, but it leads more to the skunky side of Rkle That was fire and then you know, with some in it too, it was really really good.
Speaker 3: His growth are what made me want to want to grow. It is Yeah, it's like logs about it. Yeah, it's it's and it's all. I think it's amazing because of poodle nuts.
Speaker 2: It's just so unique. It had a really good run in Colorado during the mid to late two thousands. Maybe I'm even moving in a little early. Whenever Colorado went legal is about the time all that stuff was popping up. Maybe it a little bit earlier. Screw, could you please share some pics in the chat on discord of what.
Speaker 3: I already saying you dick pics?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you move, You've got over dick pics. What more do you need. What's the mode you need? I actually have one for move here. This is going to be years. You don't get to see any of the opposite side, especially when this is the one I'm sending you.
Speaker 3: Move It's a secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, maybe I need to remake the Banana Taie. I've been hesitant to do it just because originally when I made it, I made it for me and some friends because I was pretty sure no one would give a fuck about that. I also didn't know how good that clone was going to be and didn't keep clones of it and I was able to reveg it. I don't know what I had going on, but yeah, it's about that time. About that time to run some banana tie ye hired by KT and the other guys. You keep running it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I liked what I found in the sweepy hybrid of it.
Speaker 2: Dude. The banana toy in its own has some it. It has the roller coaster effect on a lot of people. It is not a mild tie. It is. It can be very speedy, and it induced severe paranoia in me. But most stuff like that will I don't My brain doesn't take it as Oh that's some energy let's get creative. My brain takes it like, what's going on? You shut me down too many thoughts, you know. Oh yeah, that's what happens with stuff like that. That that gets real speedy for me. Or Skunk one. Skunk one does the same and it's not even the same type II, but it puts me in a similar mindset.
Speaker 3: Yeah see, I think the the sweetpeat definitely kind of drove the car in that sense on banana tized stuff. So ooh man, it'd be nice to find one that's super crazy resinus, you know, like peace style. But yeah, yeah, with that same kind of effects of like, uh oh.
Speaker 2: There's some really really like more resinous than the Sweet pea even expressions in the banana tie from the banana side. Oh no shit, Yeah, there's some ones that are just resin rails and almost look cookies ish, because I'm gonna lie, there's some cookies in it. Like it was banana cookies I think, and my platinum Banana GBX one, so yeah, like I used that to uh do the BX one, So yeah, there is cookies in the motherfucker I hit it in there. So but tell me a hypocrite ruth is out yeah, I did that before it was dumb. Again, before it was even cool, making gelato before it was cool. How about that I did do? Actually, what did that string turn out to be?
Speaker 3: Cunts?
Speaker 2: Oh? Runs? I did do a version of runs prior to that clone being chicked, and it was a m Geloto thirty three crossed to Zeque, So I quite a bit of those were out there around that time. I'm not ever going to take responsibility for what became cunts. So is what it is. I'll never know where it came from, but it's probably from someone's room bag.
Speaker 3: See no way, I know.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, unbelievable. All right, So for about one hour thirty minutes in, I think it's about time to head over to the discord and hopefully everybody is subscribed that wants to be a part of the giveaways. We've got four tonight to get through, which is going to take me a while. And uh yeah, we'll make it real clear with each one is each thing we're gonna do one at a time. You can only win one. Once you won one, you can't re enter the next one. If we catch that, obviously, you're not gonna get the second one. And we're gonna move it on to someone else and re roll. But yeah, thanks to committed farest. I mean, they're like the early Mefgani shirts one of the prizes like it. He asked me to make it and ended up doing it, and I'm real happy I did it. I'm back that that designs up there in our store and like for a long time, I was the only one that had that shirt and word around. So that's gonna be eligible some really nice goat farm hats. Yeah, so get ready because we're about to go to the discord. If you're not in the discord, who are the three other three winners get to be happy? Yeah, Appy has an amazing ability. But this time Appy gets one entry. Let's see, everybody's got the same chance.
Speaker 3: This time.
Speaker 2: You're still trying to win your wife's patients. Oh yeah, yeah, that means paying twice and nobody's paying anything for anything. That's the that's the fun part.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, it's a giveaway.
Speaker 2: It's a giveaway.
Speaker 3: You just have to be uh subbed on twitch or rumbo correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah and and in the discord, you know it's free to subscribe on these so yeah, so all right, So with that said, we love and appreciate you all that are helping us migrate, migrating a a whole community over from something that they're very comfortable with. Obviously a lot of people are very comfortable with you two, but it's not conducive to what most of us want to do, which is get to the bottom of cannabis history. And they've actually put stuff in during one of the strikes I've got way back about and it actually mentioned cannabis history and that not being a part of their guidelines, and they had since added something in to add to that. So I don't know why the history of this planet causes so many assholes to hurt, but it obviously does. It always scratches people, whether they are the ones making claims, whether they aren't, or they're just a corporate entity that responds to reports and it's all AI. They just run AI with no context through your stuff and don't care you're telling history that this is AI we're talking about.
Speaker 3: So with that said, or with an abundance of caution, just anything that's yes, you know, just be like no, just in case.
Speaker 2: So treat treat this place please like a temple. We're gonna do our best to do the same. It's hard, you know sometimes to not be as open and whatever, but that's what the discords for us to be able to talk more openly about history and cannabis strains. So we hope you join us there. With that said, right, Teas dot com and let's see and with that, screw, do you got anything else? No?
Speaker 3: Come Jonas in the discord where uh committed? Is gonna show us my cheeks?
Speaker 2: Yes, get shows, bu chakes and watch general chat. I'll put up a hashtag link to where you put your entries in. And like I said, everybody gets one entry if you're not subscribed to either Twitch or rumble, and it's very easy to search through our subscribers. Sad frown sad clown. Yeah, we said you have to do it before the show or during the show, but before the giveaway to start. So with that said, again, US only International will be next have one of them next week. So with that said, I'd like to thank my lovely lady who spent a lot of time on the thumbnail today not feeling good, and she still soldiered it out.
Speaker 3: Screw.
Speaker 2: I love you. You've helped me keep this running. I don't know if people understand how much you do behind the scenes. But you're very appreciated by not just me and miss pincer. Uh, You're appreciated by our whole community. And if they don't appreciate you, they don't know what the gem we have with us. So I appreciate. Yeah, it's it's some good man love, and I think Rumble will enjoy some man love. They need some man level, one on one man love. Pumping action. Interesting action. Anyway, With that said, we will see you in the discord. Thank you. Everybody want to sit at the table with the syndicate. Check out our Patreon and our link tree or description below. Our merch side is officially live. We have all sorts of shirts, hoodies and goodies to sort you out, and shipping is super fast and most importantly, the quality is top notch. I've been saving old designs for years for this purpose, so please check it out syndicate here dot com. We also have an underground syndicate Discord, where we get together and solve old strain history together daily. It's an amazing community of learning away from IG and it's an amazing resource for old catalogs and knowledge. We hope you join our Union of Breeders and Growers. Come check it out.