Speaker 1: Hey, it's the Jesse Kelly Shoe final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a.
Speaker 2: Wonderful, wonderful Monday. The week's just getting started.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna talk to a few about the economy, keeping the Big Deal the Big Deal as much as we possibly can, the economy, inflation, immigration, things like that. We're gonna touch on this FBI Secret Service, Thomas Crook's stuff this hour. I'm gonna get to some emails, why people aren't going to the movies, gun fighting with Haitian gangsters, and so much more coming up. And I have the hiccups in case you can't tell, and so much more coming up in the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. Now, this one, Snoopole came out. Americans over fifty largely view the economy as fairly good, while Americans between eighteen and forty nine say it's from fairly bad to very bad. Over fifty, you think the economy's fine. Under fifty, not so much. Before we get into the administration and things they're saying and what they're doing, the good and the bad and everything else, let's just address a couple reasons for this one. Let's just go to the basic reason. When you've hit fifty. Nothing's universal, but generally you're making pretty decent money, probably the most money you'll ever make. That's your last ten twenty years of employment, when you've been promoted enough times or got your business going for long enough that that's generally the time where you have the most amount of money coming in. So let's set that obvious point on it a side. When you're eighteen, you think the economy sucks and everything sucks because you have an entry level job, you're barely making ends meet, and that just you look around and say, I have no hope.
Speaker 2: When you're over fifty, not so much. So that's part of it.
Speaker 1: Another part of it that goes along with that is the idea of investing in whatever way you invest that. I'm not some investment expert. I do the same thing you probably do. I send it to someone and say invest it and don't lose all my money. I'm not stocks and bonds. The only thing I trust is golden Land in real estate. You know that, But I do invest. But you have a four to one K something like that. Again, similar to the argument we just had. I started a wroth ira.
Speaker 2: When I was.
Speaker 1: Nineteen years old, maybe younger, eighteen or nineteen years old. I believe I started it with two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: You don't have any money. They didn't have any money, and.
Speaker 1: I had saved for that. Hey invest this for me. Well, when you're pulling up your wroth Ira on your phone and it reads two hundred and twenty six dollars, you think to yourself, man, I'm broke. But then by the time you're fifty, after a lifetime of socking away five ten percent, if life works out that way for you, and you pull it up and it's worth five hundred thousand dollars, you think to yourself, Okay, well, I guess we're okay, made some money this year, hopefully be able to retire that.
Speaker 2: You know. So there's those two things. Let's set those aside. A part.
Speaker 1: A part of why it's such a struggle right now for so many people is the economy, the world economy, but we'll make it about America. The world's economy is having a change, a change similar to the Industrial revolution type change. And the sad part about that is when it comes to technological progress, it's virtually impossible to stop it. For instance, here's a great example, a great example, long haul trucking.
Speaker 2: I adore it.
Speaker 1: I've always been fascinated by it. And when I say I adore it, I just love truckers. I've always gotten along with truckers. I respect what they do. It's a grind. The nation runs on it. So many small businesses, by the way, where you basically you work and buy a truck. You have a truck and that's your business, and you work in it, you live in it half the time. Anyway, truckers really cool profession. The ones who are here legally anyway, really cool profession. What if tonight, What if tonight I invented a long haul truck that did not need a human being. It had let's say, Elon Musk's Tesla level technology that it would self drive all over the country safely, would never get in a wreck, it would simply deliver the goods and services on time, without ever needing to sleep because remember, it would be just a robot, a program. This isn't out there yet, but you understand what I mean. What if I took out the need for a human being technologically well on a macro level, for a country, for an economy that would probably be good, right, except now you have all these wonderful truckers that are out of freaking work.
Speaker 2: So how would it be good? How would it be good to.
Speaker 1: Take all these wonderful, hardworking Americans and eliminate their job? Now, that was a very simplistic version. Don't worry truckers. That technology doesn't exist yet, and I hope it doesn't ever exist.
Speaker 2: I don't want your livelihood to go away.
Speaker 1: But as technology is improving so rapidly now with AI and so many other things, younger people are walking into an economy that is changing so rapidly that if they've been making the right decisions and putting themselves on the right career path, sometimes even then after quote doing everything right, you're running into roadblocks. Wait, you told me, you told me to be an engineer. You told me to be an electrical engineer, and that if I was an electrical engineer, I would make good money. I've been out of work. I graduated six months ago. I can't even get a phone call back. This economy sucks. I don't have really inspirational words right now, mainly because I don't know where this is going. All I can do is look back historically at times where there's been huge technological leaps forward, and while overall, if you look at the course of human events, it's been beneficial for mankind, the truth is that the people who had to live through those transitional periods had all kinds of suffering and hardship, and it was completely out of their control. If you're one of those truckers, maybe right now you're cruising down the highway listening to my voice and God forbid that that technology. What if it did drop tomorrow? What's not going through? You're fine, but what if it did drop tomorrow?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You're forty five years old. You worked your fingers to the bone to get a truck. Now you have your own truck, and you finally have some good money coming in and you're not wealthy, but you're making a good living. And now you're what well, now you're unemployed. Now you're on unemployment, got your own snap benefits? What's your resume? Say, well, I'm a trucker. That's my skill to the skill I've been developing to make living my whole life. Now apparently that's on the out. So that's a devastating period of time to go through and I think we're in either the beginning, the middle, or the end. I don't think it's the end. I think we're either in the beginning or the middle of one of those transition periods right now for a variety of reasons. There's all kinds of reasons where it's going to be a struggle, especially for younger people who aren't established, but not just younger people, order people too, where their position just isn't needed anymore, and where the boss looks at their salary and looks at their need and he decides their baggage outweighs the talent. It's a terrible place to be, and we hope it will get better. And Scott Bissent, he's on the news and he's saying, hey, bright things.
Speaker 3: Are kind of I think we are going to see a substantial acceleration in the economy in the first second quarter, the increase in real incomes. I think Americans are going to feel it in the first quarter, second quarter. I think twenty twenty six, thanks to President Trump's signature plans, is going to be a great year for working Americans.
Speaker 2: For the markets. Okay, we don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, Scott be sins obviously a straight shooter, a very good communicator. I think he's been wonderful for the Trump administration. You neither of us know whether or not he's just being a good messenger for the administration and throwing out some hopeful thinking, or whether he really thinks that he's the guy sharp enough to maybe look at things and say, boy, I could really see it increasing. So maybe maybe it is about to get better. And he says he these jobs. People are clamoring for jobs. I know you can't find a job, but this job creation is just getting gone.
Speaker 4: Just the Treasury Department and the dollar itself in your job have to do with lessening job in security in his country.
Speaker 3: Well, I think what President Trump's doing in terms of bringing back high paying percentage of manufacturing jobs to the US is all about job security.
Speaker 2: How many jobs have come back?
Speaker 3: Sorry, that is just starting.
Speaker 1: All right, So we haven't brought back a bunch yet, or else he would said that, but he says it's just started. Maybe hopefully, like the deportation stuff, which has the machine has to be built, maybe we're about to go gangbusters next year, and maybe we're not. I'm not here to carry water for the administration or anyone else. But maybe it's about to get better. Maybe they're gonna help us through this transition. All that said, we do have to discuss something about about why people feel the economy is not working for them before we get to that specific thing, and then this assassin and emails and other stuff.
Speaker 5: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So we were talking about the economy and I'm wanna, I'm gonna drive this home because of something else that they're about to try to push out. Okay, I'm gonna drive home something that I can lose sight of and you lose sight of. We talked about it last week. I'm just going to keep.
Speaker 1: Reminding you and myself. I'm trying to remind me about this going into the midterms, because we are insiders. You're an insider. I'm an insider. You're someone who pays attention. You know the issues, you know the players, you know the game. You are going to be in a bubble of your own creation, just like I am. We're in the same bubble. We're trapped into a bubble together. But it's not people like us who decide elections. We help win on behalf of our side, no question, but our votes, our votes. Your vote in my vote did not put Donald Trump in the White House. You were already going to vote for Donald Trump, so it was I it's the normies out there who don't pay attention, who aren't insiders. They don't know the news, they don't even know really what's in port. They are the ones who decide elections. Donald Trump is in the White House instead of Joe Biden or Kamala Harris because inflation ran out of control during Joe Biden's four years and because immigration went out of control during Joe Biden's four years. Of course that was the Democrat's fault, so that they earned all that. But it doesn't matter. Donald Trump is in the White House because of inflation and immigration. Insiders like me and insiders like you, we hate that. I know, I do you know what I want to say to you.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump's in the White House because America got tired of the FBI.
Speaker 2: No they didn't.
Speaker 1: Now they're tired of the FBI. The FBI poll members have gone down. But that's not why Donald Trump's in the White House.
Speaker 2: Not at all. That did that.
Speaker 1: That issue did not drive people to the polls. Something you might say, or I might say, no, election integrity is why he's in the White House, because we.
Speaker 2: Need it and the people want it. That's a freaking lie.
Speaker 1: I know that Democrats cheat in every election every chance they get. You know, Democrats cheat and every election and every chance they get. You know how important that issue is. Norman doesn't know that. Norman Norma have no idea. If I bring up election integrity or Democrats stealing elections to my Normy friends, I can tell they're almost patting me on my balding head. Oh okay, tinfoil guy, sure thing. If I actually laid out the facts of them, they'd be mortified.
Speaker 2: But they don't know.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump is in the White House because during Joe Biden's presidency, the American people watch their buying power disappear. They watch their credit card bills go through the roof. Their buying power disappeared to the point they had to take second jobs, and that buying power has not returned. Inflation delivered the White House to Donald Trump as much as any rally he ever did. The American people in a short span watched their buying power disappear, and they want that buying power back. Every poll shows it. I just ready the economic numbers. Younger people especially think it's bad to very bad. The American people's buying power has not returned. Now, how do we get inflation? Why do we get inflation? Where's it come from?
Speaker 2: Do you do it? Nope?
Speaker 1: You have no power over it at all, not that do I. Inflation comes from government spending and printing of money, period, That's where it comes from. We have this insane inflation because they won't stop spending, they won't stop printing.
Speaker 2: So what do we do with this.
Speaker 6: We're going to issue a dividend to our middle income people at lower income people of about two thousand dollars, and we're going to use the remaining tariffs to lower our debt. We're going to be lowering our debt, which is a national security.
Speaker 1: Thing, two thousand dollars to everyone making under one hundred thousand dollars. So I'm just going to set aside the class for warfare part of that, which ticks me off even more. But I'm not even going to talk about that right now. We're going to cut two thousand dollars steamy checks. Whether or not we keep the White House in twenty twenty eight will not be decided by whether or not you get a two thousand dollars steamy check. It'll be decided by whether or not norm and Norma feel like they're buying. Power has returned to them. We're just gonna have. How much is that bill gonna be? I mean, Scott decent tried to sell it as best you go.
Speaker 3: The two thousand dollars dividend could come in lots of forms, in lots of ways. George, you know, it could be just the tax decreases that we are seeing it on the president's agenda. You know, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, no tax and solid security deductibility of auto loans. So you know those are substantial deductions that you are being financed in the tax bill.
Speaker 1: Okay, Look, if we're talking just some tax cuts for you, fine, I'm all in. If we're talking another trillion dollar bill where we hand out two thousand dollars checks, that's going to lose us the White House in twenty twenty eight because inflation is going to go out of control.
Speaker 2: Again it's the fact.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about this, you know, let's do a couple of emails and we'll talk about this assassination.
Speaker 5: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday.
Speaker 2: Do not forget.
Speaker 1: If you miss any part of the show, you can downloa on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes, stew some emails I haven't done like any tonight. Jesse, thanks for the info about the influencer game. That kind of info was critical to being a savvy digital consumer. It reminds me of a Facebook post that made the rounds during COVID. It was around the same time as Biden's only the only dep or epidemic we have is of the unvaccinated. Speech started seeing a bunch of people copying and pasting it, so on and so forth. Yeah, look, that's not the last conversation we're going to have about propaganda campaigns, influence campaigns that are happening all the time, especially on social media media and social media, for a variety of different reasons, with a variety of different interests. It might just be basic sales interests, political interests, one nation's interest versus this nation's interest. If there are all kinds of different reasons. And by the way, the we're all not dark and dirty. It's not all Russian intelligence. Sometimes, like I said, it's selling cookies or something like that. There are all kinds of influencer operations happening at all times. We have to be sifters of information, we have to be people of discernment. And there's another aspect of this. I did not mention that I'll throw in next time. On top of the people getting paid for a specific opinion, I read you the message I was just offered money. It's not the first time either. Hey, I have firms I'm working with. They love to work with influencers. Are you interested in that? What that means is there are large companies pr companies. Essentially, they want to come pay you to have a specific opinion about something. Hey, Jesse, here's five thousand dollars. We want you to say that oreos are delicious. Can you put up a tweet and something on Instagram saying oreos are delicious? Now, my opinions are not for sale. I have bad opinions opinions for free, so you don't have to worry about that. But the other aspect of this, I didn't mention before that you should probably be aware of Jewish producer Critis and producer Corey are much better about technological stuff than I am. But the concept of bots, have you ever heard.
Speaker 2: Of a bot?
Speaker 1: I'll just explain it this way, as a person who doesn't know technology. It's not a human being, it's a fake account. And so you'll have maybe one guy, one woman, maybe not even here in China and nda who knows somewhere. You'll have one guy operating fifty different Twitter accounts. He's part of the same paid influencer campaign. So I get on there and I say, yeah, I love oreos. Oreos are the best. And then you unsuspect normal person look at the replies and there's all these replies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I can't wait. Oio for life, baby orio woo.
Speaker 1: Except you just read seventy five replies, and sixty five of them are not even human beings. They're box that are created for this purpose. Again, just be just be sifters of information, all information, especially information you really really really want to be true. I am so guilty of this, and I know you probably are too. I always this is what makes me pause when I read something and I go oh nice. That immediately freaks me out. Hold On, hold on, is this even real? I'll send it to Chris. I'll send it to Coat.
Speaker 2: Did you see this?
Speaker 1: And multiple times they have come to me because they dig and they said, ah, it's a little manipulated. It's a little off, it's a little old, it's a little it's a little it's a little bit. Yeah, it's it's just be sifters of information all right.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sifting information, remember when someone shot Donald Trump in the head and killed Corey comparator, that the man who was there with his family, you remember that. Well, I'm not going to name him so that I don't do it, although his name's already out there, but Christopher Ray had a deputy. His name is Paul Paul Batte. I believe how you say it. He told Congress that the guy's social media account he had it appeared to reflect anti Semitic and anti immigration themes, to espouse political violence and describe as extreme in nature. So Ray's FBI said essentially tried to call the guy some naxie, a right winger or something like that. Except now we know that that was all a lie. Why, well, it was a lie. By omission, he left out a huge part of this guy's online presence. Essentially, it looks like this guy went from being a very confused right winger to being a very confused and very violent left winger, and he started getting rapidly anti Trump, very very violent, and then went dark, although dark meant he still had accounts on YouTube, Snapchat, Venmozelle, group Me, Discord, Google Play, quizletchest dot com, want a Nerd, and Cora. So he turned into a violent left wing communist and the Federal Bureau of Investigation hid that fact from Congress to try to make him look like a right winger. Add in the fact that we still don't know hardly anything, hardly anything about this guy. This Donald Trump dies that day on camera.
Speaker 2: You watch it.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't turn his head at the exact moment to point out an immigration chart that Senator Ron Johnson had given to him. Senator Ron Johnson one of the few really good senators by the way, anyway, if Trump doesn't turn his head at that exact moment, he dies. Where are we right now? What is the date today, November seventeenth, twenty twenty five. Where are we as a country? Where are we if Donald Trump gets his brains blown out in that moment and a young, relatively untrained assassin gains access to the event, gains access to the event with a weapon, gets onto a rooftop that should have been secured, and makes the shot. We talked about this before. We call him a failed assassin, and I don't necessarily think that's right. He did everything right, He reconned it. He got up on that rooftop with his weapon, a functional weapon, He lined up the shot, and he made the shot. Now, look, nothing you can do if the guy's going to turn his head the split second your finger touches the trigger. But he did not fail. We were blessed by God that day to not watch Donald Trump die. The assassin did not fail. And the FBI is doing what about it? I'll tell you what they're not doing. They're not being very forthcoming. I don't know about you. I'm not drowning in information here. Secret service is not being very forth come. What's the scale of possibilities here? You know what they are? Do I have to lay him out for you. I'm as well. The scale of possibilities on the good end, on the good end, the best case scenario is the FBI, Secret Service and of course local law enforcement they were there too, were embarrassingly bad at their jobs, and now they're embarrassingly bad with the follow up. That's the worst case scenario. Another case scenario is they were really bad at their jobs, but they're decent at the follow up, and they're trying to cover up how bad they were at their jobs. The worst case scenario is they were part of it. Look, they cremated his body. Five minutes after they pulled his blown out skull off the roof, they grabbed a hose in hose down the roof right away. A man was taking picksres in told local law enforcement to send him all the pictures they had taken. We got his number, well, Senator Ron Johnson did. It turned out the man was an ATF agent. Senator Ron Johnson reached out and said, hey, what's up, and the guy said, call my lawyer.
Speaker 2: It looks bad, really bad. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment at a Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Monday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So a couple of things before we get to the headlines. I didn't get to This is a story. It's from a while ago, but it came up again in my house over the weekend, so I wanted to bring it up. That movie theaters are trying everything to bring audiences back. Audiences are not returning to the movies.
Speaker 2: People don't want to go.
Speaker 1: I'm in one of these weird situations. You remember, I told you my dad hated fun. It was just not big on fun, even music. It's not really now, turn it off, well, write in silence. My dad was not a movie guy. I think probably in response to this, I became a movie freak. There was nothing I loved more as a kid than to go to the movies with my family. But it was something I can remember too. There were probably more, but I can remember two family movies where we went to the theater as a family when I was a kid, Indiana Jones in The Last Crusade in Jurassic Park, by the way, in case you're wondering what the two are. There were probably more, but there weren't many more, right I remember too. So as I got older, I started going to the movies every chance I got, and not to sound like your grandpa, but you could go to a matinee movie in my hometown for four bucks. Four bucks, even when you're young and poor, you got four bucks for a movie. You dig through your change, you got four bucks for a movie, even especially if not eating sneak in some snacks. We all know how we did it. Four bucks. It's one hundred dollars to go to the movies, now, you know them, right, it's one hundred dollars. We try to go to matine's when we go. But even then, if you're getting popcorn, a coke, something candy, you're spending eighty to one hundred dollars at the movie theater. Now, and when you combine it, it's a dangerous combination for the movies when you combine it with the second part. And that's all the dirty comy filth Hollywood puts in the movies, things that you did not have to worry about in earlier years when I was a child. Yes, parents had to worry about, you know, an inappropriate scene that that's more adult themed. You had to worry about violence, you had to worry about language. But those things were very clearly laid out on there.
Speaker 2: This was at a.
Speaker 1: Time before they were trying to shoehorn every lesbian into the country into a movie. Somehow, how do we make this this is about racism, somehow, how do we make it? Immediately you're mortified, And they'll do it for kids movies. Now, I told you, I think the last kids movie we went to see was that DC Pets Super Pets.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: It sucked anyway, don't go watch it. It was a cartoon movie and I think it was ten minutes in. And of course there's a couple lesbians in the friggin park. Well, now you just dropped one hundred bucks and now you're ready to go. And I don't know how you handle these things. But the second I get the deicomy garbage, the climate man's burning it down.
Speaker 2: I want to leave. I want to leave.
Speaker 1: Ob won't even start TV shows with me for the most part now, because she knows we could be six episodes in if I get it. The second I get the training character.
Speaker 2: I'm gone. I'm gone.
Speaker 1: I can't do it, Christy, the same way you want. Chris said, you already paid for the movie. Well, if I don't physically walk out of the movie theater, which I've done before I will be mentally checked out.
Speaker 2: That's one. Two.
Speaker 1: Here's your problem. Here's the problem with this, Chris. I paid for the movie. That's a good point. I paid for the movie, but I've already paid the money. What happens from here is inconsequential because I'm never getting the money back. The one hundred dollars. We'll call it one hundred dollars. The one hundred dollars is gone. Right, we can both agree on that. They're not going to give me my money back. I'm not going to be that guy. The one hundred dollars is gone. Now. I can be one hundred dollars less while being miserable for two hours. Or I can be one hundred dollars less and only be miserable for one hour. Then I'll spend the next hour doing something I want to do. I'm one hundred dollars less, no matter what what. I I know you paid for the experience, Chris, and I'm sorry. I realized. I knew this was gonna hit close to home for you. I know you already paid money. I understand that, but it's gone, buddy. If the experience is bad, you know I if I pay one hundred dollars to get a haircut, and I walk in and she starts slapping me in the face and cutting my ears with the clippers. I'm not going to stay till the haircut is done because I already paid.
Speaker 2: That's simply not going to happen at all. The money's gone.
Speaker 1: But let it go, Chris, let it go. This is why, Chris. Have you tried me Outgreens yet? I know you have a cat, all right, everyone knows. But well now everyone knows Jewish producer Chris has a cat and not a dog. I just want to tell everybody you know that rough Greens is the number one dog supplement in America. You sprinkle it on your dog's food, your dog will finally get vitamins and minerals and actual nutrition. That's how rough Greens works. Your dog will live longer, better breath, better coat, better energy, just a better dog. What a lot of people don't know is that they also have Mewgreens for your cat. Same thing with your cat. You want a healthier cat that lives longer. If that's the kind of thing you want, go to roughgreens dot com.
Speaker 2: Use the promo.
Speaker 1: Code Jesse gets you a free Jumpstart trial bag Roughgreens dot com promo code Jesse. I still can't believe this.
Speaker 4: It doesn't take long for me to pick up on this. People are obsessed with Trump. They're fixated, They're hyper fixated on Trump, and they talk about some of the features of the disorder. They can't sleep, they feel traumatized by mister Trump.
Speaker 2: They feel restless.
Speaker 4: I had one patient who said she couldn't enjoy a vacation because anytime she saw Trump the news or on her device, she felt triggered. So this is a profound pathology, and I would even go so far as to call it the defining pathology of our time.
Speaker 1: Communists have mentally broken their followers. That's why you saw so many of them celebrate after Charlie Cook was assassinated. That's why they didn't change the rhetoric after Donald Trump got shot in the head. They really believe this stuff, and they're not sorry.
Speaker 2: And now here's a headline, why you know, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: Marines forced into gunfight with gang members outside the US embassy in Haiti. I swear on my life I would re enlist tomorrow if I knew I was going to get to go gunfight with gang members in Haiti. I am so insanely jealous of these devil dogs. Gosh, that's awesome. Man charged after suspected fake Navy admiral at Lundu, no remembrance event event. Why are all these words so hard to say?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: I've always kind of thought it was hilarious when people do the stolen valor thing, because it never ever ever works.
Speaker 2: It never works.
Speaker 1: There's always some uniform expert there who can spot a phony a mile away. Just be honest about what you did or didn't do. Plus, I mean, it's the navy. Graham Platner calls to stack the Supreme Court and impeach at least two sitting justices. A reminder, we'll talk about this a little bit more tomorrow. The older, more moderate Democrats are retiring or being pushed out, and this new crop was going to be a whole other thing entirely, that's all