Speaker 1: Oh red that are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and today we are going to be given the update on the Epstein conversation. A lot of things are coming out, a lot of d O J and and CIA and FBI and name the.
Speaker 3: Three letter agency.
Speaker 2: They're all starting to speak on it because now the courts have decided that they're going to release files, how much files, how redacted they're going to be. Is this going to have any new information we didn't previously have? I mean, your guess is as good as mine, but we're starting to now see the first remnants of what is being released. A lot of it is heavily redacted. But we're going to take this opportunity to give everybody a good little update on the Epstein situation and we'll see how this plays out. We might have another update in another two weeks, who knows.
Speaker 4: I feel like every hour there's an update happening right now, constantly going on. But I kind of wanted to start at the beginning of Epstein, just like briefly touching on his history because there's I mean, there's lots of you know, shows you can watch about him. There's a lot of different things that have come out about his history and like how he is I wanted to talk about. So did you know when he became a teacher in nineteen seven at the Dalton School, he was hired to be a mathem physics teacher. But the guy that hired him his name was Donald Bear. Donald Bear, Donald Bear, Bill Bear's father, and he comes he has a long history late later on in life with him. But Donald Bear actually wrote a book called Space Revelations Book in seventy three where it's set in a futuristic human kind of life where their intergalactic empire ruled by the aristocrats, where they abuse and slaved teenagers and women and just everybody in general. But they have a whole bunch of breeding breeding clinics where they have teenagers that they use for breeding clinics. And this is old boy that hired him in seventy four to work with children.
Speaker 2: By the way, so Star Wars meets Handmaids Tale, Yeah pretty much, okay, fun fun, And that was the guy who hired Epstein to work at the Dalton School. Yes, so, and with no background in being a teacher whatsoever. And by all accounts of his educational background. He wasn't exactly a star student in the realm of math and physics.
Speaker 5: He didn't even graduate from two schools.
Speaker 4: So he got the scholarship for music, and that's how he actually started his whole getting women was by the music that he got because he got a scholarship for music, and so that's how he started able to recruiting women to come.
Speaker 5: To his house.
Speaker 4: Was this, but before that it was a Dalton school where he taught math and physics with the guy that decided, you know, hey, I think I'm going to write an entire book about how the aristocratics and the elites need to rule over the enslaved and use them as breeders to repopulate and abuse.
Speaker 5: Okay, so there we are.
Speaker 4: So that's seventy four, and then we kind of move into the history. He has an interesting history. Good old guy Epstein has a good history of money laundering, of evading multiple charges through multiple decades and somehow survive and like he is one of the slimiest bastard Jieve damn near ever met.
Speaker 2: And we've talked about that before. He was like the financial guy. He was the money laundering King of I would argue of the world.
Speaker 4: He has a lot of different ties. I mean him and him and old boy that's in charge of Black Rock were buddy buddies at one point. Actually, what is his name? His name is? I know his last name is black. I always forget oh, Leon, Leon black yep. He actually gave Epstein one hundred and fifty eight million dollars between twenty twelve to twenty seventeen as quote consulting advisor or consulting services excuse me. And then he gifted him another twenty million dollars for trust transaction in case he lost anything. He was going to set up like a security blanket fund. You're telling me he got paid one hundred and fifty eight million in five years. Oh, that's insulting. That's not even his best gig. His best gig comes from Waxner, which is the guy that one of the businesses was Victoria's secret. He's a billionaire, and he gifted Epstein the most expensive to date still Manhattan place to live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's worth us. It was worth seventy seven million. Now it's worth even more. He gifted it to him on paper. He said it was an economic arrangement.
Speaker 2: An economic arrangement, now that that's not legal speak.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: And he gifted it to him for zero dollars. And what was interesting about that whole situation is so Epstein meets this guy, and this guy has an entire team of staff, you know, helping him, advisors, all these things. He fires all of them within a few months of meeting Epstein and only uses him period for everything.
Speaker 5: And everyone's kind of like, what is happening here?
Speaker 4: He's really shady about why all of a sudden, Epstein is like his fucking go to.
Speaker 2: Dude, the Victoria's secret dude.
Speaker 5: Yes, the Victoria's Adventure.
Speaker 4: But this is after already Epstein has gotten in trouble for money laundering. He had a whole situation with the Saint Joe Minerals, he got fired, he almost got arrested two times. Like at this point he had already had ties to Iran by funneling like Chinese weapons and different stuff, Like he was already in the arms dealership situation. On top of h he was in bed with the arms dealer Sir Douglas Lee's and also trafficking different things. Is so This was prior to meeting this the Victoria Secret guy.
Speaker 5: So he's already bad off in the world.
Speaker 4: And then he meets old boy and a boy's like, you know what, here, just have the most expensive henthouse in Manhattan and it's yours.
Speaker 2: So that kind of checks out as well as far as the trafficking goes, not just human trafficking, but like gun smuggling or whatever, arms.
Speaker 5: Smuggling and arms trafficking quote unquote.
Speaker 3: But but that.
Speaker 2: Checks out as well because when you're doing that type of business and I mean there's the Lord of War movie with Nicholas Cage that was based off of the guy that keep in mind we just traded Britney Griner for because that was a fair trade whatever. As far as the prisoner exchange goes with Russia, this guy, if you're moving that type of hardware and that amount of hardware, there is a paper trail, There is dollar bills that are associated with it, and you need a guy who's going to be able to wash that.
Speaker 4: I will say, though, the conversation I know a lot of people will bring up is that Epstein did come from Jewish family, and okay, his parents were Jewish, but that kind of ties in. So then you get so then he meets Maxwell and her father, Robert Maxwell, was heavily into the Israeli intelligence agencies. There later will be conversations of people and even now there's lots of people that have come out that were a part of that agency that said that Maxwell and Epstein were both already intel agents in the eighties and that ties into his whole Massad situation. So they believe that he was the intel asset for Israeli Masad and that he actually became like buddy buddy with this dude. So they saw each other tons of times, I mean like fifty plus times. They hung out over years.
Speaker 2: So he absolutely had ties with the Israeli government and Mussad one hundred percent. Now Mussad through Robert Maxwell, who was his homeboy. He ended up banging his daughter for a few years.
Speaker 3: She's in jail now. It's a whole thing we'll get to.
Speaker 2: But he also had a lot of ties with multiple Israeli prime ministers, most famously Ahood Barack, who while he was Prime minister, he and Epstein had ties, but it wasn't as well known after he left the prime ministership or office I don't know how they say that, but yeah, after he stopped being Prime Minister, he was famously seen going in and out of Epstein's apartment multiple times, and there's tons of paparazzis that got pictures of that.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 4: And he also sent him a whole thing when his mom died and he helped him at though financial advising. He shifted into a different thing within the government that he still was heavily involved in, so it was still so still had ties to both Masad and this guy as well, and he pretty much the big conversation is that he was an intel dude that created honeytraps and this whole situation with the island, the Manhattan thing, everything was a plot and employ to be able to get people from around the world a dirty evidence on them, to help funnel into Massad, to be able to have back up pretty much.
Speaker 2: And I've said this before, I'm not denying that Mussad had their tentacle in on the island or Epstein as a whole, but so did the CIA, and so did the CCP, and so did any government agency that wanted blackmail on any of their people. One hundred percent, How did Epsen get his start. He didn't immediately jump to the CIA's watch list. It went through Mussad like that's one hundred percent, and that went through Robert Maxwell. But especially when you're dealing with the world of wealthy financiers who were into some ill shit, you know, it was a multi pronged attack because like it wasn't he wasn't just bringing these girls on the island just a blackmail. He was a pedophile himself. But that was absolutely what he got down with, oh for sure.
Speaker 4: But he is able to escape so many situations where he should have been.
Speaker 5: Tried, convicted, put away.
Speaker 4: A number of things should have happened to him, but because of his connections with everybody, in his dirt on everybody, he just kind of skated about. For him to even get thirteen months twenty in two thousand and six was a shock.
Speaker 2: I never heard of such a sweetheart deal, even for like a quote unquote victimless white collar crime. If you get eighteen months a ride as it's called, you're telling me that not only or thirteen months whatever it is. You're furloughed for sixteen hours a day. You literally are just going to the jail house to sleep at night and then check out in the morning, and then check back in at night. That's your quote unquote prison sentence is you're not sleeping in your own bed. I have never in my life heard of somebody doing even if it's like, yeah, a carjacking that went awry or.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised they even that to him. Honestly, for the amount of information on this dude and the amount of connections over decades, I'm surprised he even had that happen.
Speaker 5: But I said time anytime.
Speaker 4: But that's what I said yesterday when we were talking to the other guy, was I believe that they needed a villain, and they were creating one in the making, and they needed the Boogeyman. And so now we cut to this time period and we moved up and now we have all this stuff happening to where Trump makes the law where it's saying, you know, hey, we were going to force your hand into sharing all of this information.
Speaker 3: Which he's been against for months.
Speaker 5: Which he's been oh yeah, July.
Speaker 4: Actually July is when Pam came out and was like, hey, nothing to see here, Like, look, we decided that there's nothing going on and there's nothing to be shared and it's all good, and then the world went ape shit on him and ape shit on them, and to gain favor again, now they've shifted this whole thing into it actually was tweets that there are.
Speaker 5: I believe it was so they shared back and forth.
Speaker 4: Because you know, I don't know what the national secrets or you know, national things that are going on behind closed doors need to be shared on public social media platforms must must be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so oh it is not real. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So then you shift into this point where he makes US law two and a half weeks ago roughly, and now we're starting to see things come out. So thirty three thousand files were released, and that still.
Speaker 2: Kills men like he got voted in on the principle of releasing these files, full transparency, government corruption, draining the swamps, all the things. In April, he was still beating the drum for that.
Speaker 4: There's thirty excuse me, thirty. There's three hundred gigabytes of information and they've released thirty thousand files.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is leegobytes or terabytes.
Speaker 5: It said gigabytes, but I believe it's more.
Speaker 3: I feel like that might have been a typo, because like that.
Speaker 4: Was from the Law Criminal episode on YouTube. They were talking about it with the chief scene n guy. Okay, they they were saying that they had all of this information, but this is only what we're going to get, And then a lot of people have broken down into why we're only going to get that, which we are going to go into yea as why we're only going to get what we got. So then you got the two videos that were released of Epstein's island, and the photos that were released I believe were heavily censored. They also are redacted you see them, but they weren't redacted eight months ago when they were already released.
Speaker 2: And so weird ties on that one as well. So James O'Keefe and I don't know if you're aware of who he is. I know some cult members are and some aren't. Some people love this guy, some people think he's a complete fed. I gotta say I kind of lean more towards him being a fed as of this moment, because me and Jonathan did an episode a few months back where somehow he got video of Epstein's temple on the island, which how is he going on the island? Who's allowing him or his correspondent to go on the island and take videos of the inside of Epstein's temple.
Speaker 4: And I've seen people that's right at the very beginning, in the beginning, they were very beginning, and that one guy that zooms in in the into the temple with his camera and you can see a whole bunch of stuff still in there. But what's interesting is now the photos have come out, there's nothing nothing like it's just super clean and just you know whatever. And I'm like, that is not what other people saw when they went there in the very beginning.
Speaker 5: But can you find those videos now?
Speaker 2: So we know for sure that the island has been scrubbed because of at least for us from that video of the temple, because there's pictures of this, you know, the little temple, and it looks weird whatever. It's a very small building for the record, it's not.
Speaker 5: Some massive I believe that there's underground tunnels maybe, but.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult to make that happen on an island, not impossible and not impossible, believe, but hear me out. So there's statues around the front and like by the doors and stuff. When this person went up to the island, temple. These statues were removed, they were like moved to the other side of the building, and like certain paintings were off the walls and stuff like that, which we saw the first go round. He goes into the temple and there's like a scaffolding that's been put up. Certain stuff on the walls has been covered, and it's like, so, who is going on this island and adjusting things and changing things. There was supposedly a big grand piano in the temple that's no longer there. Well, you know, who knows. Maybe he cleaned it all out. I got arrested.
Speaker 4: You saw the photo. When was it? It was early two thousands. There's a photo of him Epstein in the temple room. There's a piano in the background. There's a whole bunch of pillows around, there's a bunch of girls, most of them look underage. And that was like one of the big photos in the beginning. I have yet to even see that photo surface.
Speaker 2: It's gone.
Speaker 4: It's just gone in thin air, like I've saw those. You know, when I told you last night how I got black pilled. There was a lot of videos, yeah, from Epstein Island, and not just his Island, but from the Manhattan House as well, and I couldn't find him when I was looking for stuff I was looking for, you know, just the old photos to show the difference in what's being shown.
Speaker 5: I can't find them.
Speaker 3: And good luck finding a footprint of that on the internet too.
Speaker 2: I'm at this point, I'm convinced they've even scrubbed the dark web ser sources.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not that difficult. They know how to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it's it's really not that hard to get rid of stuff that they really want to, considering AI can work twenty four to seven, seven days a week, non stop to scrub every image possible and has unfiltered access to every corner of the web period.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, that's the whole vibe.
Speaker 2: So we know for sure the temple got altered. We know for sure all these rooms got altered. And there have been some weird pictures and videos that have been coming out of these rooms.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna see a couple of them.
Speaker 4: It's one in particular room that everyone's kind of like having a whole shitfit about with the dentist chair, with the dentist chair and the stuff, and I was like, that's I feel like it was purposely staged, yes, to scare people or whatever. And I'm like, if that is the most egregious thing you think is happening here, then we have a whole nother conversation to be had because where they hiding the girls at. You know, we all know that the girls were escaping the islands. Some of them tried and they were brought back. There's tons of information about that. So I believe personally because of the tunnel video and the whole painting out and you saw the different monitors of the underneath of the island itself, I still believe one hundred percent that there's tunnels under there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I will say a couple of years ago, as a matter of fact, the guy I used to work for from the Virgin Islands, one of my best friends is from VII, and they were telling me the at least this was two years ago. I don't even know whatever became of this. But the governor or the whoever the top dog over Virgin Islands is maybe it's a mayor position, I don't know the title, but basically, this person that had been re elected a couple of times was under indictment because they knew exactly what was going on on Epstein Island and they turned a blind eye to it and they accept a bunch of money. And it's like, well, okay, obviously they had to have known what was going on. He's like, bro, there's way we're gonna escape, not even the escape. There's no way that there's this many boats going to this island and not coming back, and or they come back empty, full and empty, full and empty. They didn't have a massive airport there. They had a helicopter pad, sure, but for the amount of boats that was going to this island full of people, I'm.
Speaker 3: Going to give that term very loosely.
Speaker 2: You can guesstimate what type of demographic was on the boat, and then none of them coming back. And then every now and then you'll have a girl swim her way to the beach and come back with these crazy stories, and of course the police have to cover that up. They have to shut this girl down, they have to whatever the case would be. Yeah, this person's under indictment. I hope they're serving life in prison, but given the current circumstances, it wouldn't shock me if they got off scott free. Or it was a deemed a mistrial or something along these lines.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, well they'll just have a fall guy, and it's like you knew and you didn't do anything. I think everybody knew and everybody just was. I love how Disney though, made sure that their crews went to the island.
Speaker 5: Yo, and no one wants to talk about that again, like they went wild.
Speaker 4: They took families to the island. Yeah, to the actual island. You're telling me that Disney just happened to pick that one in particular island to go to of all islands and just happens to be there. Now to my knowledge, no one actually none of the children or anybody actually went missing. But I also have to wonder did they target like they selected families or picked girls. I mean you would have to know, but it would you know, know the logs and everything like that.
Speaker 5: But it just.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying it's kind of odd that they would just be that one island to go to.
Speaker 2: But like there's there's tons of vacation destinations in and around the Caribbean and in and around the Virgin Islands, and it's not like there's like there's just the best snorkeling around Little Saint Thomas that you can't see this anywhere else. I'm sorry, that's that's a very inaccurate statement considering how many.
Speaker 5: Children disappear at Disney itself.
Speaker 2: Every fucking It's just like, so.
Speaker 4: Are they dumping them off or were they dumping them off taking the kids that they took from Disney World and Disneyland and brought them in the bowels of the ship and just brought them there and just see who Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 2: I'll say more kids disappear from the Florida location than California, just so we're all clear, which I mean that makes sense California or I don't know which one's World or Land whatever. The one in California and Anaheim is. It's a much smaller theme park, so it's a lot harder to make things disappear there in Florida, where there's confirmed tunnels that the documentary yeah went in detail about. Yeah, them kids be coming up missing a lot, and they'll never report on that.
Speaker 5: It's just mean speculating, but I just I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: I think it's also very interesting that Disney was classified as its own independent nation up until a few years ago. Yeah, DeSantis was like, no, fuck you, you're not passing your.
Speaker 3: Own laws in the state of Florida.
Speaker 5: I do love him.
Speaker 2: You're owned by the state. Well, well just renew. I'm not gonna allow you to renew. So whatever you think you've been doing under the radar, ain't having no more Dosantis. Look, some people hate him. Yeah, I think is a dog person.
Speaker 4: He's just ge out here, out here doing the Lawd's wuck.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so back to the island itself. The temple has been altered, the rooms have clearly been altered, and the whole dentist chair thing, like, yeah, I understand that that's the possibilities of what your imagination can put to what was going on in this room. Yes, it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: The significance definitely of you know, holding power over these children girls, depending on whatever age we want to say. Clearly, the room, the way that it's set up, the masks that are on the wall, the masks that high their faces. You know, things were clearly done in this room, right and all over this island. I do think it's interesting though that everything is pristinely cleaned. Yeah, so when you see the photos and you see the walk through, everything is clean. So if people haven't been there for years and years, why is everything so fucking clean?
Speaker 5: Right, Like, why is it all clean? It should be dilaplicated, It should have bugs somewhere, It should have shit around.
Speaker 3: Did you hear the girl Scouts are trying to buy it at one point? Oh my god, it.
Speaker 4: Was right after that, of course, of because like that makes perfect sense, right, guys, Oprah doesn't try to buy it too.
Speaker 3: Don't give her any ideas, Oprah, she.
Speaker 4: Already owns a couple of, you know, situations that are quite interesting with Disney ties as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, she owns the there's a couple of her quote unquote mission groups in Africa that absolutely confirmed our trafficking young girls. And she has the money in finance to hire like real mercenaries to protect these schoolhouses and put up real surveillance and things like that. She just don't. She doesn't because she's getting kickbacks on the back end through some shell corporations for slavery.
Speaker 3: But that's we're not going on about Oprah.
Speaker 4: No, we're here about Epstein and all the craziness that is unfolding. So in the last five days, a lot of things have come out, so they started to release the files and they release the photos and the videos. So they have two videos that they'll show that just show the island. Honestly, they're kind of walking around. They have hyperfixiated on the statue outside, which why I'm trying to find So I recognize the statue because I do a lot of I've been in the art world a long time. I do a lot of art myself, and I've been to so many museums It's unreal, but I recognize it, and I cannot, for the life of me place where I've seen this in particular statue. I'm still trying to figure it out. I've seen a couple of people talk about it, but nothing concrete. Everybody's kind of like guest meeting. But both videos, they come up to it, they scan it, they come back, they come up to it again.
Speaker 2: They possibly a native, possibly somebody of African descent, holding a bow ye squatting and it.
Speaker 4: They they keep coming up to this in particular statue, and I was like, of all the things to focus on, this is the one thing we keep coming to. Just it's odd to me, but everything is still clean. I mean, hell, even the pools are clean, like, the pools are clean, like everything is still nice and clean, like it just happened yesterday. So that's where that is. But then on the other side of this is a lot of people don't understand what it means that they opened up new investigations and what it means to have Finally, the DOJ pushing forward that yes, everything will be released and all the information from the trials, well no, excuse me, right from the trials will be released.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me be more clear about that.
Speaker 4: Not everything there's they're not going to release, even probably a portion of this. It will be one of those things. Personally, I think that they're going to give little bits of information over time to keep people feeding the narrative of having the boogeyman.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing too.
Speaker 2: Even of the things that have been released by the DOJ, which we are going to go over a couple of those lists here today good cult members. As a matter of fact, the flight logs, at least some of them have been released. Client lists have been released. Some of these names are going to talk about today. You probably already knew were on the list. Some of them maybe not, like for instance, didn't know Jimmy Buffett, I didn't know he was on the list.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: Personally for me, I'm gonna say I think that anybody of a certain caliber or like a certain ranking in Hollywood, of music, industry, art, you name it, whatever it is, they are a part of some type of satanic situation going on to get in that position.
Speaker 5: I don't care who they are.
Speaker 4: I don't care how amazing they seem on film or how great they seem in person. Hell, even some of the people that I love dearly that I follow, I'm like, there's no way you've gotten to where you are unless you've done some heinous shit. Yeah, I just that's just where I'm at with that at this point. I think it's all an illusion, and I think that to be in that club they have to do some crap, and well.
Speaker 2: If nothing else, even if you get there off of your own merits right, you can't stay at the top for long without them that the overarching they having some sort of blackmail on you. And we've talked about this.
Speaker 5: In the music minat talking kids.
Speaker 4: No, it might be, but it may it might be fucking kids, it might be killing people, it might be a ditty party, a ditty party. It might be doing gay shit. It might be whatever dot dot dot dot. Yeah, you know, there's so many things that could be happening. The spirit cooking like you name it. It could The world is limitless to the rich, and so anything you could think of, they probably thought of it ten times worse. So whatever, it could be. Hostile situations where they go in they freaking can do whatever they want and kill people like this is I don't believe that they have gotten to where they are, or at least stayed in those positions without doing horrible shit.
Speaker 2: And we've talked about this with the music industry too. Let's say you have some young up and coming, uh you know, rap artists, some little nineteen year old kid. He seems like he's got a decent flow to him. He's doing all right. He goes to this studio, he goes here, he gets invited to this really famous artists studio, and they're passing around joints. They didn't he didn't watch him roll it, right, They're passing around drinks. He didn't watch who poured it or anything like that. Next thing, you know, he wakes up the next morning hurting in some very strategic areas, and they have video evidence of him doing some horrible shit that he has no recollection of. Now they've got him by the balls, and that's it. It was one crazy night. He wasn't even cognizant of what was going down. And that's the same thing, the same exact situation with Let's say you're an up and coming movie star, right, you gone from the D list to you got your first assistant lead role in some film somewhere, and you get invited to a Hollywood party and it's all good. These are big names, big names you've seen your whole life. And you're like, you're over here chatting with these bra here. Cooper's here, Paris Hilton is here, Chris Evans is over there. Oh my god, I met this party. What next thing? You know, some wild shit takes place in the living room in front of everybody. And now even if you didn't participate, you were there, and you are guilty by associations.
Speaker 4: I mean, Chris, Chris, Paris Hilton was given as pretty much a present to a lot of people. She's come out and talked a good bit about it. A lot of stars have talked about it, you know, the children that have died horrifically, you know from quote trauma. I mean, there's a lot of different things. Even do you do you remember the original Heidi little girl that had like the ringlet curls Shirley Temple. Yeah, yeah, her story of her mom and her going to the executive's place and then separating them and them both getting hit on and all sorts of stuff and telling her she was.
Speaker 5: I think she was like eleven, maybe that they needed she needed to come over here and sit in his lap, and then both of them running out and then seeing each other and then talking about what happened.
Speaker 3: Same thing with Macaulay Culkin.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I mean, the stories are endless at this point. I don't understand why people are like, no, the celebrities would never do this. They seem so kind because they give back to people. Bitch, they don't care about us. We would meet these people like.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind some of this even goes like the kid wasn't obviously the kid wasn't a willing participant, right, but then they reaped the bitch the fits of it later on. Look at Brooks Shields. We've talked about her. Yeah, there's a playboy sple.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's like thirteen old.
Speaker 2: Nine, she's nine. It was from the seventies they did a sugar and spice run where it was all children.
Speaker 5: She's fully new too, full.
Speaker 2: New, nine years old and she wasn't the only one. Then cut to Courtney Love. We've heard of her. The reason Kirk Cobain died. All these things. You know that her dad was pimping her out at twelve years old. She had her first real mental break from psychedelic drug use at nine.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Drew Barrymore another one doing coke and everything at like what seven? I think it was just like an him seen low number of age, Like she was like seven eight years old doing that Jackson.
Speaker 5: I mean, the list goes on.
Speaker 4: I don't personally, I don't believe that everybody is evil that has that is a part of this. I think that a lot of them are victims themselves. But remember, victims become.
Speaker 3: Hurt people hurt people, and like I can understand.
Speaker 4: That we hurt people, and when you've grown up in a world where this is your norm, you're not gonna understand and that maybe, hey, you will to some degree, but you've also been conditioned that like this is what's normal, So like, why are you complaining why this is not anything bad?
Speaker 2: I can appreciate that to a point, I really can, But there's a limit.
Speaker 5: But like listening to a child's scream because you're harming them, I don't care if you grew up or not. In that world, you're gonna know that this is wrong, inherently wrong. So there's a certain.
Speaker 4: Level, like depending on how bad and severity of what they've done or gotten put on film for or anything like that. But when they're actively going to Epstein Island and everyone at this point that are on the logs, he has already been convicted of committing crimes.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt you know exactly what's going on.
Speaker 4: Here, you know, just like Bill Gates and how old girl divorced him because she's like, I don't like what he was doing with with uh with Epstein.
Speaker 3: That she knew too.
Speaker 2: She knew too.
Speaker 5: Look, we all hate both Gates. I fucking hate you.
Speaker 2: Melinda knew.
Speaker 5: Melinda.
Speaker 2: It's not as guilty as Bill, She's guilty association, true, But.
Speaker 4: The whole argument about they didn't know. He started hanging out with him more after he was convicted, yeah, than before he was convicted, and it's only.
Speaker 2: That's when Bill Gates paid his money in late two thousands. He had his money from.
Speaker 4: The nineties and they both knew each other already from them, but they didn't start becoming buddies till after he was convicted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is just one of those things.
Speaker 4: Of all of these people that are on these flight logs, they have already known that he was convicted of sex crimes by the time.
Speaker 5: They were joining in and hanging out with him.
Speaker 4: So all of them, in my mind, are guilty of something probably horrific.
Speaker 2: Now I will say this too, talking about the flight logs and the list of clients that we're going to be bringing up later, there is a little bit of a disclaimer that needs to be given. And this is not me trying to whitewash or nerf the information by any means.
Speaker 3: Okay, but hear me out.
Speaker 2: There are cases of people that took the Lolita Express to go from Chicago, New York nowhere near Epstein's island. They didn't go to his penthouse or anything like that. Basically, rich people letting each other borrow each other's whips. That is a thing that took place I'm not saying that that is the It wasn't like.
Speaker 5: All people though, that's who you go.
Speaker 4: To, agreed, agreed, of all the millionaires and all the billionaires that have private plans.
Speaker 5: You're telling me that this is who you go to.
Speaker 2: Okay, and same thing. But also keep in mind he was the money laundering king of the world, so some of these.
Speaker 5: But on paper.
Speaker 2: He wasn't on paper, of course, But I mean, somebody who has a billion dollars knows who to call, whether that's on paper or not. Now, all I'm saying is the client list does not say if this was for nefarious purposes, or if this was for money laundering purposes, or if this was just a business associate.
Speaker 3: And I'm not trying to again not trying to whitewash.
Speaker 2: I don't know because as we go through the list here in a bit, all it says is the name. It doesn't say the association, It doesn't say the date, it doesn't say where they met, how they met whatever.
Speaker 4: Adele is on the list, Adela is on the emails fourteen times.
Speaker 2: Chris Evans, Captain America is on the list. Shocker, which that also kills me. And that's not because I'm such a big Marvel fan that.
Speaker 4: I really crash the fuck out about though, as Henry Harry Cavill.
Speaker 5: If he's I'm like, if he's, if he's on here, I'm I.
Speaker 2: Don't think my research Henry Cavell is nowhere associated with this because Big h is the actual one that we needed.
Speaker 3: Okay, just worry but.
Speaker 4: Him being as profitable as he is and in the roles that he is, I just he has to be involved in some some way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You can't be at his level and not be. I don't want it to happen. I personally don't because he seems like a genuinely awesome, amazing person.
Speaker 2: And like is all of it because I've done the research into for this purpose from every ounce that I can find as of this moment, maybe they.
Speaker 4: Just have something on him, potentially, I don't know. I mean, just how do you make get that big in an industry that is so cut throat and still hold true and be and get into arguments and decide, you know what, fuck you witcher, I'm out because I don't like the way you're doing it and still get roll after roll after roll.
Speaker 5: If at an a list star. He is an a list star. There's no way.
Speaker 2: Have you seen him? Oh, that's how he keeps getting that rolls?
Speaker 5: God, have I seen him?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how the man is. Just he is what he is. He can write his own tickets strictly off his looks.
Speaker 5: Yep, he is a beautiful man.
Speaker 2: That being said, maybe there is something that we don't know about yet that will come to light. But as far as I could tell, nothing involving Epstein. Maybe he sold his soul, I guess possibly, maybe he.
Speaker 4: Didn't do anything in the fairy is besides selling his soul fucking faust right, maybe he made a foul steal. And maybe that's the reason. I just I don't. I can't see that this group of elites that do all of these things is you know, you you're at the top and just nothing. You've done nothing, Your your nose is completely clean. He never still snorted a single line of coke, Like.
Speaker 2: Come on, well, whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa? Hold on? Is that the is that the limit where we're saying they're evil if you've done a little bit of bugger sugar.
Speaker 5: Come on, not at all.
Speaker 4: But I'm just simply saying like he can't be this goody two shoes and be at the top.
Speaker 2: Oh no, something is drunk his drunk videos. No, but they're also insulting how photogenic he is, even when he is just always it's insulting.
Speaker 5: The man is just a fucking you know what.
Speaker 2: I bet the way you three sheets to the wind and can still pull off a full photo shoot from paparazzi as you're like puking in the car, you look up from puking like you're in a fucking photo shoot, like stop that.
Speaker 5: You know what. I bet you he's I bet you he's adity. Maybe he's a vampire. Yeah, hey, did we find an fh one like in your life?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's not a giant.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I don't know. Maybe he's a part of the group that we just don't know about.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 4: Back to the seen situations. So there's a lot that's unfolding every day, every hour. Pretty much shit's being dropped. I think it's gonna continue for quite a while, honestly, years to come. But that being said, we are gonna talk about this. Leady is gonna tell us what has been happening indeed, what is it the DOJ correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna go and share the screen at this time. Good cult members, if you would like to see what we are talking about with the sharing of the screen and the articles and the list and all the things and the stuff, and what you need to do is go to Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy podcast That is the only place to get video access to our show. When you go there, there's a couple of tiers for entry rights. You got that five dollars tier where you get all the shows, sometimes a couple of days in advance, sometimes oh even a week in advance, get to see all the video footage from what we're talking about. You get access to all of us and our affiliates and all the things that we do. But probably the main reason why people go to Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy Podcasts is because it is the only place to get these shows absolutely commercial free. Listen than y'all, absolutely absolutely. I love how different it is you with the same voice tuner than me.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I love it because.
Speaker 5: I thought I had such a higher voice and maybe.
Speaker 2: I should be like really deep, I try try to commercial food loosen. No, that was like.
Speaker 5: To be there.
Speaker 4: To be fair though, I actually was listening to an episode and I was like, fuck these commercials, man, I get it.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm gonna pay for my own subscription.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that way I don't have to listen to it, because I listened back to you just sometimes to see, you know, did I say some dumb shit or whatever? Yeah, and what everybody you know said, and yeah, No, I definitely like the the Patreon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is the best place and the best bang for your buck.
Speaker 2: Also five bucks a month to get all this kind of content commercial free. I mean, come on, what are we talking about here. But then there's also that ten dollars a month Third Eye All the Way Open Tire, where not only do you get everything of our thus far, but you also get to join us for our Tuesday night Cult Member live events every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, and it's a great time. It is a great time. Please come and join us over there. And of course that episode gets released later in the week. So if you want to be a part of the conversation and be a part of the cult itself to where all the good cult members can hear you and your questions and your points and the wild things that happen, and it always goes unhinged for some reason. But that's okay, it's expected.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Come be a part of it. Come to patreon dot com, slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast, go to that third eye all the way open to here, and join us today without further ado, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time and let's see what we have on this conversation. All right, So now we are gonna hear from this lady on the Tiktoks. Y'all know how much I love TikTok, and she's gonna talk about how the judge just approved the release of Epstein's grand jury transcripts and give us a little more context to what that might mean.
Speaker 3: Let's listen together.
Speaker 7: JAJM Florida has officially granted the video Jay permission to unseal at Stein's grand jury transcripts.
Speaker 6: If you don't under saying how big that is, here's some context.
Speaker 7: Grand jury material is normally one of the most protected things in the entire justice system. Rule six of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure makes it almost impossible to release these. It's lockdown tighter than most classified documents are. The DOJ tried to get these transcripts unsealed once before, and the judge denied it. He said that the government didn't meet any of the narrow exceptions under Rule six at the time, and that usually would have been the end of it. But then something changed. Congress passed the Epstein Files Transparency Act of twenty twenty five, and this law basically tells the DOJ, look, anything you have about Jeffrey Epstein or Glanine Maxwell that is not classified, release it to the public. So the DOJ went back to the judge and said, we have a new law. It overrides the old secrecy rules, and this time the judge agreed. He explained it very simply, when a newer and more specific law conflicts with an older, more general rule, the newer law wins out. In other words, the Transparency Act trump's Rule six secrecy. So the judge lifted every protective order and said, yes, DJUS can release the grand jury transcripts from the West Palm Beach grand juries that handled the original Epstein investigation that led to the sweetheart deal.
Speaker 6: He got, so what does that mean for us?
Speaker 7: It means we're about to see documents that have been hidden for nearly twenty years, testimony, evidence, investigative material that might finally explain why Epstein was getting sweetheart deals, who was involved, and what the government actually knew at the time. This doesn't mean everything comes out immediately, but the legal barrier is now gone, and once the DOJ does release the transcripts under the Transparency Act, they'll be public record. So if you've been waiting for real answers in the Epstein case, like the rest of us, this is the moment the door finally cracked open.
Speaker 6: Make sure you're following me, because I will like.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Cordon heard, this is the moment that had finally cracked open. This is good news. I hope, I hope. I gotta be honest with you. I'm trying my hardest to stay high on hoping at this time, but man, it's getting harder by the day.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 4: It's a big deal though, that they actually are four seeing their hand into releasing this because they didn't want to really release any of this.
Speaker 5: They said no, right multiple times.
Speaker 2: Even Trump said no to this because it was gonna hurt people. And then they were like well, we don't want to release the names of the victims. And it's like, brother, no one is asking for the release of the names of the victims or for the victims.
Speaker 4: But a lot of them came forward though, right that's they all got together and they came forward and they're like, Hey, this happened to us, this is what's been going on. This is why they're covering this up. And I forget the lady's name that's actually representing them, but she's the one that's been spearheading this whole thing about were these are the victims. Look at their faces, make sure that you're actually paying attention to their their voices and what's happening, and like, we need this shit uncovered. We need to actually push forward with this.
Speaker 2: And that was the point. It's like they were trying to make it seem like they weren't releasing it to protect these poor girls, and like, okay, in one sense, I can understand that no one was asking for that. And then the girls responded by saying, no, no, here we are. We'll go public with our own lists, with our own names. And now all of a sudden things have been shifted because they understand that the way the Internet works and the way that social media works. Once this type of thing gets momentum behind it and that ball starts rolling downhill, if you don't get ahead of it now, you won't be able to control it in six months.
Speaker 4: Well, so when Pam good Old BONDI was talking about this the other day, five days ago on her press conference, I found it interesting they kept saying the same phraezes over and over again. It wasn't just that day, It's been multiple days in a row. But maximum transparency under the law, and I actually wanted to make sure, so I went and looked at people that do law, that are criminal investigators and all this stuff, because you know, they know a lot more than I do. And protecting the victims has one thing. So if they feel that the information needs to be protected, so the victims' identities need to be protected, any photos of them, if they're miners of any kind, any of the information surrounding that event, the photos or who was there, who was involved, what happened to them, what the child or victim is saying. All of that doesn't get released to the public, right, So all of that can't.
Speaker 5: Be released to the public.
Speaker 4: No, But That's the thing though, is you're talking about thousands of files that potentially have underage victims, so all of that including who was there, what was happening, any videos or images or anything like that, which obviously, because that's you know, a type of porny, you don't want to put that out there. But I understand on one hand, But on the other hand, now you're not even going to give the information of who did this to them, right or what happened to them, even if it's a redacted version of it.
Speaker 2: And that's how they're not spin it. That's the version of her release is redacted for protection of these girls. But well, now because.
Speaker 4: It's an open investigation though, that's the thing. Once they use the terminology open investigation, that gave them the loophole to not have to release any information that they don't want to write and all in a part of being the victims.
Speaker 5: It's it's because they had.
Speaker 4: The three to zero two I guess is what it's called is how they you know, categorize it and whatever is in those is they're going to use as not being able to talk about it or give us more information about it. And that's just one half National security is another part of it and being the open investigation. So national security is an interesting loopole in and of itself. If there is anything that could potentially harm America, i e. Making the President look bad which or look weak, then that would be a national security because then the other nations would feel that Trump is no longer suited to lead US, and it would cause potential warfare on our grounds.
Speaker 5: So we can't release a single.
Speaker 2: Thing, but the president, politicians, oh, anybody gave body in the legal system, whether it's at state level or federal level, how to what level do we classify what is a national security risk?
Speaker 4: So the emails, and I don't know if you haven't pulled up, but the emails. I was actually listening to somebody read the emails some of this stuff. So Trump is mentioned a good bit, but Trump never actually emails Epstein one time. This is all about Trump to and from other correspondence. There is a guy and I wish I had written it down. There is a guy that's involved with Epstein, and you can everyone can look it up that he's been around for a good while. He's a journalist and he actually was pushing to try and get Trump to have dirt on Trump, and a lot of the emails back and forth is about trying to get some kind of dirt on Trump that Epstein is like seventy five percent of the way through that he feels like he's almost there. That the victims spent hours with Trump, but like they don't have a bunch of like actual hard information, And it's not they're not in, you know, incriminating in the sense of one hand, but on the other hand, they are. And it's just this weird situation where you could spin it to where Trump wasn't involved, but he actually was involved.
Speaker 2: And so the wording is very much within the legal ease. Yeah, it's context.
Speaker 4: It's very clever in what they say. And I'm surprised that the emails. First off, why the fuck were they using emails? Second off, like, why.
Speaker 2: Is set using signal chat to talk to generals about attacks that are about to happen? Look, none of this shit, because I.
Speaker 5: Don't even understand.
Speaker 4: But I also wonder though the way that they worded things, it seems very much that this journalist guy and him were making sure they were plotting against Trump in the sense I'm not Look at this point, I am not on the Trump bandwagon. I will say what I've I've seen people been talking about, and I've been reading what they've been talking about. I'm not one hundred percent certain on either side. Obviously, Trump, I think definitely had a hand and definitely was buddies with Epstein a lot more than what anybody wanted to lead on coming up to this, because they spent a lot of time together, and and the whole birthday car situation.
Speaker 2: I've seen so many I need people break that down, forensic experts who are looking at the signature saying that's not his signature or that's not his handwriting. As far as drawings go, Trump was saying, I don't even draw pictures. I've never drawn a picture in my life. Meanwhile, once a year he draws a picture that's auctioned off at a charity auction. So it's like, your brother, I want to believe you, but even by your own admission, you're full of shit.
Speaker 4: I mean, I just I don't know if it's a real thing or not, but it's not just that.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: He also sent like bouquets and all this stuff when Epstein's mom died, when they were supposedly had their huge follout and they didn't know each other anymore, and all the things. There's tons of pictures and videos that have come up of him being around him. There's like a whole thing that has been created. It's like a whole slide show of like fifty photos of Trump with underaage girls.
Speaker 2: The big party in New York, it was all his pageant girls that he said it was going to be a bunch of people that were there to like witness and not witness, like be a part of this and let these girls meet some very high up clientele to maybe advanced or modeling career. It was literally just Trump and Epstein and one of Epstein's homeboys. That was the only three people there other than them three in the camera guy.
Speaker 3: It was all these pageant women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of different things that just don't make sense. And I don't believe that Trump, being as business savvy and being around New York and all that stuff, that they didn't like, you just know each other, especially with all the fraud and the money laundering and everything else that was going on. They were buddies, like, hands down, So I don't believe anything at this point of what Trump says, I think that there's a lot that he is just lying through his teeth about I.
Speaker 2: Remember when Maxwell, they were asking would you pardon Maxwell? Like out of nowhere, Trump's like, I could, I could do that. You know, it's within my jurisdiction. Do that? Like, bro, what that is not a take that you want on records?
Speaker 4: Like why would you try to pardon Maxwell? And Maxwell is trying to get pardoned right now as we speak, she is actively shifting forward to being pardoned.
Speaker 3: And she's about to try to present herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, explain that to me, because you had mentioned that to me earlier today and I was like, okay. I was in the midst of reading Epstein stuff, so I was like, wait, we're gonna have to talk about this later on.
Speaker 2: Okay, So before we even talk about that, we're gonna read this CNBC article where the judge unseals just laying Maxwell's grand jury materials, citing Epstein files. Act now before I even now, Yeah, yeah, we'll read.
Speaker 3: The article first.
Speaker 2: Then I'll tell you about how Maxwell just fired her lawyer and she's about to try to represent herself to get a it's not even trying to get a lesser sentence. She is seeking full pardon for her crimes, of which she got sentenced to twenty years. Let's just read into the article. They won't get to the rest of it.
Speaker 5: The fact that they even moved her. Yeah, it kills me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean why not because look at who they all know, look at their ties. If she really is an Intel asset and has been for decades, Oh yeah, they're.
Speaker 5: Gonna have to like, Okay, well, like, you know.
Speaker 4: You did bad, naughty, and then like move on to the you know, let's move you to this better place. Okay, you did you know, you're still naughty, but like, let's try to move this along a little bit more. I I don't know, I think I think it's pretty messy. And then whatever she has she has kept hidden and.
Speaker 2: Is like till that eight hour interview that took place, which even then, by allegedly by the admission of her, she never witnessed Trump doing any kind of foul ass shit. Now, keep in mind, maybe it would behoove her to not mention some shit that she saw Trump do while she's seeking pardon, right, So it's very possible that she did see some things and she you know, lied what are they gonna do thrower in jail?
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen the Netflix show that they have created about Epstein about the two thousand and six situation and how they talked a lot about how Giselle would go and get the girls, she would bring them and then she would drop them off and leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen clips of that and there.
Speaker 4: Was Yeah, so there's a lot of conversation that she actually wasn't participating in things, but she would actively bring them to and from She would go collect them and then she would bring them there and then she would collect them back and go take them wherever, or she'd have other people do that.
Speaker 3: She was like the dispatcher.
Speaker 4: Pretty much that she was constantly being the one that was going out and targeting women and was bringing them.
Speaker 5: You know, hey, do you want.
Speaker 6: To do this?
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: She was the one that was actively seeking out the girls and the women for Epstein, and Epstein was the one that was dealing them out to everyone else and doing whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: And then, if we're going off of what the DOJ said just a couple of months ago, he was the only guilty party over a thousand women and young girls, and there was no other guilty parties. It was just jeff and Oldich's lane. And that was Remember they tried spending that narrative for a little while, and then these girls are like, hey, we will make our own fucking list bullshit. And now all of a sudden like, okay, fine, we will release the files and begrudging. Ah, God, are we still talking about Jeffrey Epstein. Now all of a sudden, he's like, fine, I'll fucking release them. Shit, But hey, I need a million dollars to be spent right now redact everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a million dollars overnight, just this last overnight spent on redacting anything that had to do with his quote sex offender Epstein from Trump. No, just that's the quote in like the the articles I read. Is anything that was that had to do with Epstein himself, his name, whatever, it had to be redacted.
Speaker 2: That's what this whole thing is about. And they spend a million dollars in twenty four hours to redact his name, like.
Speaker 4: Well him in particular, like they wanted to find anything with his name targeted and go through every email, every everything and make sure that they redact anything that could be deemed uh connor, what was it counterintuitive to their open investigations? And something else was another sentence that they had, so pretty much anything that could fuck with people that they don't care about slaughtering. So like they're gonna feed us people, They're going to give us some people, but they're not going to give everybody over I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: So now that ties into why Geslane just fired her lawyers.
Speaker 3: Let's read the article.
Speaker 2: Read it again, let's go. Judge Unsealsjeslaine Maxwell's grand jury materials citing Epstein Files Act. This was actually published two day as of time of recording, so here's the key points. A New York federal judge ordered the unsealing of dream grand jury materials related to the criminal prosecution of Jess Lame Maxwell. Maxwell is serving a twenty year print prison term for crimes related to her recruiting and grooming underage girls to be abused by notorious sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Congress in November passed the Epstein Files Transparency Act, which mandated the disclosure of investigative files related to Epstein. The Act does not in this direct quote here. The Act does not explicitly refer to grand jury materials. The court nonetheless holds again in agreement with the DOJ, that the Act textually covers the grand jury materials in this case. End quote. That is from Judge Paul Ingelemeyer. That's what he said on this let's get into it here. New York federal judge on Tuesday ordered the unsealing of grand jury materials and other documents released of the prosecution of Jule Maxwell, a British socialite convicted in twenty twenty one of procuring underage girls to be sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein. Judge Paul Inglemeyer's order came at the request of the Department of Justice, which cited the Epstein Files Transparency Act that Congress passed last month. The act mandates that the DOJ disclosed investigative material about Epstein, a former friend of President Donald Trump who killed himself in jail in August of twenty nineteen. Yet no, he didn't, No, he didn't. But anyway, Oh, that's.
Speaker 5: A whole nother thing. By the way, what did he killed?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, all this so a few months ago, all the photos were released as well about his whole quote murder death situation. And that's another part that's being tied back into this that no, he actually was murdered.
Speaker 3: There's no way he could have done that to himself.
Speaker 4: Well, and the gay that does the autopsy. At this point, why the fuck is anybody believing this? Dude, Yeah, you're talking about JFK. You're talking about Martin Luther King?
Speaker 5: Who else? He did a ton of people.
Speaker 2: There's a list of like some very high profile deaths that he did the autopsy for.
Speaker 4: I remember who else there was. There's a whole bunch of people. I'm like fifteen people that he supposedly.
Speaker 2: Oh George Floyd, Oh yeah, George Floyd.
Speaker 4: There's a whole bunch of people that he changed the narratives of their death.
Speaker 5: And they're saying that, like, you know, we're just gonna believe you.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't understand. Like there, people can't be this dumb.
Speaker 3: You would be shocked.
Speaker 5: People cannot be this dumb. I refuse to believe it.
Speaker 2: Well, Like, it's like that person that got shot in the back of the head twice, it was obviously COVID related.
Speaker 4: Clearly, my favorite is the one that was the doctor that was going to blow a lid on a lot of shit, and that he drove thirty minutes in the opposite direction of where his wife of thirty nine years was waiting for him on their anniversary, shot himself in the back of the head, and then drove himself into the lake. Yeah, after he was shot in the head, though clearly, clearly obviously.
Speaker 5: The most magnificent man that has ever lived.
Speaker 2: The corner reports said it, so you know, you can believe the coroner obviously. Wait what anyway.
Speaker 5: Anyways, back to the good old Jiselli.
Speaker 2: All right, so the Act mandates of the DOJ, President Trump, we said, all right, so Maxwell is serving twenty year prison sentence for her conviction. Grand Jury materials are normally permanently sealed by law. Because of that, Inglemire denied the DOJ's initial request over the summer to unseal grand jury materials in Maxwell's case. In this order on Tuesday, the judge noted that the Epstein Files Quote Act does not explicitly refer to grand jury materials end quote, but Judge Inglemeyer added the Court nonetheless holds again in agreement with the DOJ, that the Act textually covers the grand jury materials in this case. So he is saying, fine, you worded it the right way. I will unseal these things. Ingle Myers order authorizes the DJ to publicly disclose grand jury transcripts and exhibits, as well as extensive material that federal prosecutors disclose to Maxwell's defense attorney for her twenty twenty one criminal trial. But he also modified a protective order in this case to put it in place a mechanism quote to protect victims from the inadvertent release of materials that would identify them or otherwise invade their privacy end quote. Once again, no one wanted to know about the victims. We want to know about the clients. That's where clearly we know the discussing things that went down there. Nobody's questioning that. We want to know what wealthy fuckers were over there doing, discussing things that we need to.
Speaker 3: Have brought to justice.
Speaker 2: But sure, it's not clear when the DJ will release the material covered by ingle Myers order. CNBC has requested comment from the DOJ. The public is not likely to learn much, if anything, knew about Epstein or Maxwell from the unsealed grand jury material. How this is something that I've seen on a lot of clip a lot of political figures, a lot of news anchors, a lot of articles are saying that basically, yeah, we'll release them. You're not gonna learn anything new though, because she's already in jail for these crimes, and most of what people are assuming are accurate anyway, now, not the names, the acts themselves. Like what you just said, she was the one that was bringing them in. That's essentially a whole thing about it. Like they they made a whole thing about what.
Speaker 4: The life leading up to that point, their history, the history of the whole situation.
Speaker 5: They even talked about some of the victims.
Speaker 4: They released this years ago after the like right after Epstein got arrested.
Speaker 2: But keep in mind also how much of this can now be redacted before it's released to the public.
Speaker 3: So even still, even if they.
Speaker 5: Were salivating in the corner when going on.
Speaker 2: They do they do we need Tiger king back anyway now? Actually don't. He's he's turned into a he was already a piece of shit. But we're not getting into Tiger no.
Speaker 5: He uh.
Speaker 4: But to this point they're I don't understand how we wouldn't learn anything new, Like maybe the people that are involved, quote unquote.
Speaker 3: Were for national security purposes. That's the thing we're gonna I.
Speaker 5: Think they're gonna know.
Speaker 4: They're gonna just pretty much feed us like, oh here, we gave you what you could know.
Speaker 5: Right, and that's it. And the whole thing is just bullshit because.
Speaker 2: At what level do you consider a national security risk. Let's even aside from politicians and elected officials. Right, how many Fortune five hundred CEOs are on this list but they have government contracts?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh well they all tied together.
Speaker 5: So it would show the web of wealth.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think that's really what it comes down to, is it would show the web of wealth and how everyone believes that all of these people hate each other.
Speaker 5: They don't. I don't. They are all in.
Speaker 4: They're all pulling the strings and moving pieces around. We see a tiny chess board. The big board is behind the scenes, and they know what they're doing. And I feel like this would if they actually released it and gave us some crumb of information, people one would go eight shit and do as much research as possible. It would confirm a lot of what conspiracy theorists believe. And so that we also pushed the narrative that hey, mk ultra lied and conspiracy theorists aren't evil and they actually might know what they're talking about maybe, And it would also give an evidence that they are all connected and interwoven and they all do hang out with each other like we've all suspected this whole time, and that they all do have some ties. So if he actually was doing which he was arms dealers with Saudi and with a British intelligence person and also had Israeli ties and was doing all this other money laundering things and was doing like it's his web spread all across the world. So if they released it and showed that he had one hundred people's say, all these people are from different countries and all these people from different backgrounds, then.
Speaker 3: Oh that's another thing. It said national security. Did it say which nation?
Speaker 4: Didn't say which nation, and it doesn't say which nation on anything. Now it says in by our law, it's our national security, but it doesn't specifically say as far as I know that if they are nationalist security as in it does it tie to another nation?
Speaker 5: And is it?
Speaker 3: And how close is that nation tying with us?
Speaker 2: And yes, obviously the Israel and America conversation, NATO, EU yes, right, This is so much bigger than what people initially Yes, not denying he had Mussad connections, not saying he didn't have ties to Israel. Look at the list of prime ministers that were Homeboys with them. I get that, Oh he did for sure. This goes way bigger and way deeper than what people are saying on the onset.
Speaker 3: That's all I've been saying.
Speaker 4: I was seeing something about Russia too, about Putin, Oh yeah, and how Putin had had conversations about Epstein to other people before he even that Trump, and that he like knew of Trump via information that was fed to him from quote unquote sources that had known him that they believe came from Epstein.
Speaker 2: Right, So, and I've said that too. And I know it's not the KGB anymore. Whatever the Russian intel groups called these days, they had a tie to Epstein Island as well.
Speaker 5: I think everybody did.
Speaker 2: Everybody did.
Speaker 4: And that's the biggest thing here, is that they're going to release just enough to plakate society. Yeah, and maybe move on to the next thing. Maybe they'll start a genocide somewhere, the slaughter war. They'll do something. We'll have you know, even worse famine, or they'll have another COVID situation. They'll give it, they'll give it a good run, though, they'll give it like at least another I'll give it generously five years.
Speaker 3: Ooh and then, well I was thinking six months.
Speaker 5: I think they're gonna keep I think they're gonna kick.
Speaker 4: The ball down the road just enough to where it keeps going.
Speaker 5: Because you have to have a boogeyman.
Speaker 4: Somebody has to have be the evil, evil entity, because if not, then people are gonna start questioning, well, how are they all everyone's tied together, where's all the money going?
Speaker 5: Where are all these people going? What is really happening?
Speaker 2: So Epstein's already dead. That was the boogeyman. Now everybody's turned their attention to Maxwell, and she is the new boogeyman. But you think it's going to go into the next presidential administration? Mm hmm, oh wow.
Speaker 4: I think whatever is going to happen is going to I think they're going to go after Trump if Trump doesn't try to get himself for the third term.
Speaker 2: Now, I will say the next election, this will be a massive talking point, because huge talking point in three years time, we are still going to be unsatisfied with what was released.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: So whoever is up on the ballot next go round, Republican, Democrat, independent, them, they doesn't fucking matter.
Speaker 3: They are going to go off the standpoint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I will release everything that's going to be a political talking point for at least the next election, if not the next two or three.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is going to be a thing that continues because even though he's dead, then he is the boogeyman, so he got to continue in this. This whole thing is because it's so interwoven, and it connects to so many people, and we at least understand that what I'm saying, we as in normal people that aren't spending their time reading all this, they understand that this is the least interwoven, larger than what the media is wanting to say.
Speaker 2: So, but talking about that back to the media source here, says Emlemeier. The judge in his order on Tuesday said the DOJ's original motion to unseal the files quote misled victims and the public at large in holding out the Maxwell grand jury materials as essential to the goal of transparency to the American public, when in fact, the grand jury materials would not add to public knowledge. That's his quote talking about the boogeyman quote. The materials do not identify any person other than Epstein and Maxwell as having had sexual contact with a minor Ingelmeyer wrote in August when he rejected the DOJ's first bid to unseal the materials. So once again they're about to unseal them. It names nobody except for those two individuals. So people are thinking that this is a massive win. Not it's not going to be. That's the bitch of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they keep bringing up the victims, like we don't. I don't want those poor people to have to relist anything that they went through.
Speaker 2: The girls that are out there on the Carol steps to make their own list, they are letting the world know who they are.
Speaker 5: They had no choice though, right like.
Speaker 4: They literally they were backed into a corner and either they got justice and the justice for all those that have probably been killed from this island and his other estates, or they just let it go because like I don't think without them, nothing would have happened.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. Without these women, nothing would have gone on, no way and.
Speaker 2: So that's the point, right, So now they're releasing things. We don't want to know who the victims are. We would like for them to get the justice they deserve. Absolutely, and a lot of these victims have come forward and they're doing their own thing, which again they were backed into that corner because they trusted the DOJ and got told to fuck off. Right, So, okay, that being said, we want to know client lists, we want to know flight logs, we want to know who guilty parties are. We want to know how deep this rabbit hole goes. And it's not just us in the conspiratorial community. Every person with a soul wants to know how fucked our government really is not just us, the world but again national security anyway, continue It says they do not discuss or identify any clients of Epstein or Maxwell's. They do not reveal any heretofore unknown means or methods of Epstein or Maxwell's crimes, the judge wrote. They did not reveal new venues at which their crimes occurred. They do not reveal new sources of their wealth. They do not explore the circumstances of Epstein's death. They do not reveal the path of the government's investigation. The judge is saying that all of what is about to be released, these people that are taking it as the biggest w it doesn't talk about any of this shit. Although he granted the DJ's request to unseal the materials, the judge slap prosecutors for again not giving notice to Maxwell and Epstein's victims before asking that the materials be made public. Again, their names are redacted, So what difference does that make?
Speaker 4: But okay, because it potentially has information that is highly sensitive to them and they might.
Speaker 2: Be he said it didn't.
Speaker 4: But if if there was, quote unquote, they deserve at least the right to know and prepare themselves for the potential that they could be released. And that is pretty horrific for those victims to relive that, especially when the world is this is on a microscope level, people will hunt them the fuck down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Papa Rozz's are going to be a bitch.
Speaker 4: And so the ones that don't want to be included in this, like I agree with the judge, they needed to know and that's fucked up that they didn't even give them a common courtesy to let them know ahead of time.
Speaker 2: But even the judge said, their names aren't listed or redacted or whatever else. So like, I hear what you're saying. Yeah, I do, and they should have been at least made aware. But if none of that is even listed, not even their names, If the everything that people are wanting to know about isn't even listed in these documents that are like about to be dropped, then like what anyway, he said, although I slapped that in. It's two rounds of applications to this court to disclose records. DOJ, although paying lip service to Maxwell and Epstein's victims, has not treated them with the solid solitude yeah they deserve. Interesting and applying on November twenty four, twenty twenty five, for leave to release records pursuant to the Act, DOJ again active without notice to Maxwell and Epstein's victims. The judge wrote, the court were compelled again to direct DOJ fourthwith to notify these victims of the latest motions and set a deadline for victims submissions. Okay, now all of this to be said. Maxwell just fired her lawyer because she is about to make I'm not sure if it's going to be a plea deal or what Her overarching goal is to be pardoned of all crimes. Okay, now that these documents are about to be released, in her opinion, her lawyer didn't do enough to make sure that this didn't get released, and it's gonna put her in the worst possible light, which means that it will not go I understand this is crazy out loud, but this is her reasoning, This is her logic. She thinks that she actually had a decent shot at a pardon deal. But now that this has been released, it's back in the cultural zeitgeist in such a big way that there's no way she'll get a pardon. So she fired her lawyer and she's going to represent herself. I think it's called pro se, which means you're representing yourself. Uh huh, And that's she's actually doing that right now.
Speaker 4: You actively recruited women to be sexually assaulted and abused.
Speaker 2: But she kept her mouth shut about Trump, so she thought she had a decent shot at a pardon.
Speaker 4: Also, also, her daddy knows and everybody her day's dead. Yeah, but her daddy knew everybody, which in turn allowed her to get to know everybody, which I don't I don't know man I.
Speaker 2: Trump is the pardoning president. He pardons people like it's going out of style.
Speaker 7: Hell.
Speaker 2: As much as he's going on about how these cartels are clearly terrorist groups and all these things. He just pardoned a Hondurian drug kingpin who was their former president, who had moved I think it was like four million dollars of drugs. He had at least forty murders under his belt personally by his own hand. Trump has pardoned him a couple months ago.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing, though the war on drugs has never been in war on drugs, they need people to die. But that's another conversation for another day.
Speaker 2: My point is, though, as far as his look of what he's doing against the cartels and then releasing the suit on the back end, what he's doing against the Epstein files, but then.
Speaker 4: Possibly really no, there's no way that he's going to release Maxwell. He's going to crucify her. He's even mentioned, I know, but to save himself. I strongly feel like he's going to crucify her and make sure that you know, she is going to be the fall guy one hundred percent to this, because if Epstein's dead and nobody else is around to be able to blame. Yeah, this is that is your one ticket, so I hope.
Speaker 2: So moving on to the next article here, this is actually from the Department of Justice, Office of Public Affairs. Attorney General Pam Bondi released his first phase of declassified Epstein files. Good cult members, we are about to show on screen lists of things that I feel like a lot of people have heard about but haven't actually seen with their own eyeballs. If you want to go and look this up for yourself. Justice dot gov slash Office of Public Affairs. Let's get into it here. Today, Attorney General Pambondi, in conjunction with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, declassified and publicly released files related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein for and his sexual exploitation of over two hundred and fifty underage girls at his homes in New York and Florida, among other locations. The first phase of declassified files largely contained documents that have been previously leaked but never released in a formal capacity by the US government. There's some direct quotes here. Don't really care about them. Going to be honest with you, Pambondi requests the full and complete files related to the Epstein Related to Epstein in response to the Department received approximately two hundred pages of documents. However, the Attorney General was later informed of thousands of pages of documents related to the investigation and indictment of Epstein that were not previously disclosed. The Attorney General has requested the FBI delivered the remaining documents to the Department by eight aas on February twenty eighth, and has tasked FBI Director Cash Betel with investigating why the request for all the documents was not followed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's going to go somewhere anyway.
Speaker 5: That quote is interesting, reboth one.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go here. Oh, this is from Cashptel.
Speaker 2: Excuse me. The FBI is entering a new era.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: You're right about that, Cash, one that will be defined by integrity, accountability, and the unwavering pursuit of justice all lies start to finish. There will be no cover ups, no missing documents, and no stone left unturned. Wow, in a moment, when we pull up good good call on those reading this, when we pull up the lists here in a moment, literally what he just said, no cover ups, no missing documents and no stone left unturned. I want everybody to keep that in their mind when we pull up these documents here in a moment, uh, the prior to to do let's see, and anywhere from the prior current bureau who undermines this will be swiftly pursued. Y'ah. I'll bet if there are gaps, we will find them. If records have been hidden, we will uncover them, and we will bring everything we find to the DOJ to be fully assessed and transparently disseminated to the American people as it should be the oath we take to the Constitution, and under my leadership, that promise will be upheld without compromise.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so yeah about that, right?
Speaker 2: So about that? For all right? So I'm gonna read off the list of links now I've pulled up a couple of them. We do not have time to go through every single one, and for the record, a lot of it is hopefully redacted. And you're gonna see that for yourself in here in a moment, all right. So a evident list B flight log released to the US versus Maxwell. Then there's part one, two, three, four, five, six of these flight logs. These are all independent hyperlinks which lead to other independent hyperlinks. So it's evidence on evidence on evidence on evidence. Then the contact book redacted. We're going to be looking at that contact book, and the massuse list redacted. We're gonna look at all of this, everybody. Let's let's dive straight into it. First up on the agenda is the evidence list. It is very small print. I'm gonna zoom in as best I can to where we could see some of this. Some of this is not really that that incriminating. For instance, one box one pair of black women's cowboy boots size eight, okay, fine, An envelope containing one VHS tape, two cassette tapes, and four microcassette tapes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I feel like that might be a little more incriminating.
Speaker 5: I don't know, depends on what it is.
Speaker 2: Green massage table, peach massage table, beige massage table, brown massage table, okay, cool, flat box containing one large frame photo. Let's see one red rope containing LSJ logbook. All right, there's a couple of things to say as one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a vessel log book.
Speaker 3: YEP.
Speaker 2: Daily vessel trip logs from February second of twenty seventeen, of February sixteenth of twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: I find this interesting. Blueprints. Yes, so there's like an HP server, it says, containing one of them is a containing box of Panasonic. Then it talks about blueprints, a cell phone containing boat trip log and employee lists. Yep, let's see the Olympic containing Olympus digital voice recorder.
Speaker 3: Yep. A server for a Mac IV. Yeah, god knows what's on that.
Speaker 4: Serca and is silver desktop Mac. There's a lot of cell phone, MacBooks, more cell phones, more cell phones, more cell phones, one red, one red rope containing red nikea camera, one box containing silver desk mac. So there is so many Mac books, there's like ten of them. And that's a ton of cell phones.
Speaker 2: HP, Tshiba laptops containing photos, island blueprints, photo album of girl and Epstein letter and photo album of girls, photos of islands, cell phone, cell phone, MacBook.
Speaker 4: One red rope, I don't know, there's a whole bunch of it, says, one red rope, and then it gives you the little parentheses, and the are the.
Speaker 5: Little what are they called? Uh no, the little dots, the two dots.
Speaker 3: I'm looking hold on you.
Speaker 5: Can't, for the life from you what they're called.
Speaker 2: That's a colon. Yeah, yeah, man, I got the comment at the bottom of it. But beside the sorry no continuing on here though, one cell phone, one cell phone, one cell phone, one red rope continues, Seagate, Bearracuda hard drive.
Speaker 4: God a great Apple desktop computer with that's an old school.
Speaker 5: Sony camera PC computer, brown box, Apple Desktop, Apple Desktop, Apple Desktop cell phone, cell phone, cell phone, cell phone, cell phone, cell phone.
Speaker 4: Cell phone, I mean password ones, I mean there's so many. There's probably about fifty cell phones.
Speaker 2: Phone with one Seagate backup plus portable hard drive one terabyte.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's a cell phone containing sixty four gigs. Yep, there is. It's ton a Dell machine. One rope containing data travelers, so one hundred. So there's let me count one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, there's nine one rope containing one Seagate pass slash one hundred hard drives. There's nine of those listed just on this one page, just on this one page, So there's nine hundred. Then you got above it has a cell phone containing thirty two gigabyte USB. Another one that's a data traveler for four gigabytes another one that's another data travel four gigabytes.
Speaker 2: There's then right underneath that one box containing one one stuff dog. What the fuck did the black cowgirl boots and the stuff dog have to do with? Oh, I don't know. The nine hundred hard drives.
Speaker 4: To the nine to one inch black binders containing CDs and thirteen loocds, which remember, for those that don't know this, you can burn pictures and videos on CDs.
Speaker 2: Ke right underneath that, two white in color busts of female torsos, one brown bus sculpture of female breasts, two photos and one album with additional two photos. One blue box containing various CDs, twelve red rope containing twelve Polaroid photos, one folder labeled SOU containing various photos and CDs. So again they bring up that this was talked about.
Speaker 5: Oh there's a butt plug.
Speaker 4: Oh look yeah, one one red rope containing one butt plug, one is a vibrator, three butt plugs, one set of cuffs, one dildo, one leash, one box econdoms, one nurse cap, one set of scope. Wow, I didn't even see that bundle of photos and CDs.
Speaker 5: Old women photo box.
Speaker 2: That I'm an old photo box.
Speaker 4: Old photo box yep, there's this. One is a bust of another woman's torso. Two photos of female buttox, five wigs excuse me, five costumes, one.
Speaker 3: Wig, another ran but butt plug hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, frame photos of naked females. A set of copper handcuffs and whips.
Speaker 2: Copper handcuffs, one green.
Speaker 4: Massage table, more cell phones depicting girls, cash dispersements, page type, handwritten note with Epstein's letterhead on it, sheets of paper pages. These are all found in the cell phones. You have FedEx boxes containing photographs, depictions of Epstein with females, handwritten notes from Stephen D.
Speaker 2: Small, seventeen miscellaneous financial documents.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm up here with all that. There's so many red rope. Oh there's one red notebook. There is something.
Speaker 5: To do with. Oh, here we go.
Speaker 4: The blueprints of nine East seventy one Street, New York, New York, stamped reversed in two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: So right, so these are some of the things that the DOJ has least.
Speaker 5: I mean, the list is massive, everybody.
Speaker 4: So and this is just three pages. Yeah, it's just three pages of what they've given us. And it's just a long, like little print, three pages.
Speaker 2: Right, So that was the evidence. Now let's get into the flight logs. I pulled up one of these flight logs just so we're clear publicly released in US versus Maxwell Government exhibits sixty six or six six two dash are r just anybody wants to look it up. Some of these you can read. It's all handwritten flight logs, right. Some of these have been weathered a bit, and it's very difficult to read them, although you can make out Jeffrey Epstein here and there. Some of these names you could read, Let's see Jeffrey Epsg, Epstein, h Gather, Ira Zuckerman, Christine Kelly, let's see Christine, Heather, Gili Maxwell. Can't read those. That one just looks like it got dumped in water. A lot of Epstein and a lot of Maxwell.
Speaker 5: Let'sp you could see. Oh, there you go scroll in.
Speaker 2: Let's see packs just Laine, Christina, Abigail one male, one male. Doesn't even say who these males are on this flight log. All it says is Jeffrey just laying one male, one male, and the.
Speaker 4: Next one says one male, one whale. The next one is one male, one whale.
Speaker 2: Alan Greenberg, one male, one male.
Speaker 4: I just feel like they're not gonna list everybody that they have on these flight logs, Like, why would they do this?
Speaker 2: Bob Wendy ken Lepper, Miss Leaper.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how they pronounced that one.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we get another one's got some tcent James Murphy. One female, one female.
Speaker 4: Oh, they look at they have multiple one female, one female, one female in the same in the same one.
Speaker 2: Pam Stevens. Let's see, it's Zach Pearlman. Miss Pearlman. Uh, It's like I said, if anybody wants to go and look the it's on the DOJ website. It is open source, so you can just click the link and go to it yourself. We're just trying to do this to give everybody a real good look.
Speaker 4: Two females, one female Jeffrey Jeffrey, one female Jeffrey, one female Giselle Jeffrey and a female. That happens a few times, Kim. It just says Kim and Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: No passengers a couple of times there as well. Doug question Mark, Sure.
Speaker 4: They got a lot of one females. Again, they have a lot of just one female, one.
Speaker 2: Male Jeffrey, Tasha, jeff Linda, who knows. Who knows if these were Eva Anderson? Who knows if these were clients, Especially when it's these one names situations or just one female, one male, whatever the case would be. Who knows what that was? Was that a business associate, was that a customer? Was that a victim? We probably will never know.
Speaker 4: This one, says Jeffrey Tommy Quinn. Yeah, and like three other people, including a mail two.
Speaker 2: Stam McMillan, JL. I can't make that. It looks like Williamson, but I can't tell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they definitely have.
Speaker 4: They've Yeah, it's definitely been weathered a good bit some of this, or they didn't photocopy it well enough.
Speaker 5: Bob.
Speaker 4: I think Bob's a d that they've bought gold. They've brought up a couple of times. Oh look Donald Trump, Jeffrey Donald Trump. Wow, here we go, guys. We found it just by scrolling and that.
Speaker 3: Was this is the date was nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 4: Ah, okay, nineteen ninety three. There is a Donald Trump one that we just found.
Speaker 3: Yep, Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't really give much information beyond that, but all right, and then right.
Speaker 4: Below are flight flight number is three to one one miles.
Speaker 3: Three of these have Donald Trump on them.
Speaker 4: Miles flown was one hundred and sixty five miles to j EB.
Speaker 5: Where is that from? Scroll over from so PBI.
Speaker 2: So they flew from j EB to PBI and then from PBI back to JEB. So he flew on the flight to and from a spot with Jeffrey.
Speaker 5: Wait, Jeffrey, that is what we can see.
Speaker 2: And who is this person next to them, because it's Jeffrey. Somebody here Nancy grin Nancy grin nance.
Speaker 5: Grin nance, it says n A n CE. I believe is what.
Speaker 2: That is because that's right here too, grin nance, grin nance and nothing else on it.
Speaker 4: So again breaking down the flight time from the point I just wonder what that So this is just us scrolling quickly through these and clearly even just the first one we can see this.
Speaker 2: One has just Laine. That's not grin nance. No, no, look at that all blurred up. That would be no.
Speaker 5: The other one said nance.
Speaker 4: Okay, this one is Giselle Abbott, Christy, I packs, Jeffrey. I mean, there's a lot of different names on here that they were flying around with. It's interesting though that they would have Jeffrey Epstein on some of them and then just Jeffrey Yeah, like they just like heh.
Speaker 5: We're not going to write your whole name.
Speaker 2: So again, y'all, we're not going to read through the entire list because, to be completely honest with you, this is only one out of the seventeen pages, right, this is seventeen pages. And keep in mind, if you go to the DOJ website, there is one, two, three, four, five, six seven of these flight log lists that have been released. We are briefly talking about.
Speaker 5: One of them.
Speaker 2: So now let's cut two this other actually before we go to the contact book.
Speaker 3: This is the MESSUSS list.
Speaker 4: For those of you that can't see it is pages. How many We'll go to the bottom and we'll see how many is listed to fifty four, two hundred and fifty four massuses that are listed, and I'll give you a hint at how many aren't actually able to be seen.
Speaker 5: It's zero. The entire thing is blocked out.
Speaker 2: It's all redacted top two bottoms, side to side. All you know is that there was this many names that was.
Speaker 5: Listened to two hundred and fifty four.
Speaker 4: That's it now again reactor to protect it says in the corner. It has an asterisk, it says redacted to protect potential victim information.
Speaker 2: And I have no problem with that. I don't think anybody genuinely does. Okay, well I don't. We don't need to rehumiliate these women and retraumatize them based off of this new information coming out, the mesuseless being blacked out and redacted.
Speaker 3: Cool bro cool.
Speaker 4: Can they at least give us the context in which they were there, that's or if there was a sexual assault that took place, or if there was a time period of when this happened.
Speaker 2: No, because if that if a name of one of these messeuse, let's say it wasn't let's say it genuinely was a g rated massuse or something like that, the media is going to storm them.
Speaker 3: The paparazzi is going to be all over.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I don't want their actual event. I don't want your name.
Speaker 4: I just want specifically like time and date of like, hey, this is when this messuse was here.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 5: Okay, could that tie in with something else later on?
Speaker 4: I don't want it to where they gives away any information because I do not want these women her ass whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Now that all being said, let's go into this one. Now, this is the client information, and we are going to go through this list. We're not reading off every name, but there was a few names that I feel like, would you know?
Speaker 4: So this says peeb Dash two thousand and four to two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and four to two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: So this was before he was right before he was sentenced. I believe that he was already charged though. Yeah, if I remember right, he was already charged at least with sexual assault.
Speaker 2: So let's just go down here and see if there's any of these names that stand out. Robert and Alex, Alex Applebee. Some people might recognize that one. Senior Vincenz Alvarez. Some people might recognize that one. Let's see here, Danny Baker, Helen Atkin, Armstrong, Arthur and Kathy Armstrong, Charlotte Invittoro Asaff Victor Arello. Okay, cool, cool, cool. So let's keep going down here a little bit. Uh, Hillary Bostone.
Speaker 5: Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 2: Alec Baldwin is on the list absolutely again in two thousand and four, two thousand and five. Everybody keep this in mind. Uh, let's see Jean Paul Bjorlin, Jean Mark Bisson's one of.
Speaker 5: Those scenes that we just need to sit and look up each of these people.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, not a hundred percent, but some.
Speaker 5: Of the cult members look them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go for it, y'all. Hold on, where's oh Mike Bloomberg, Tony Blair, David Blaine, Yeah, the magician that guy? Uh Nicholas Bookis. Let's see Christy a booth, Paulo Bornese, Okay, coming down to the next one here, Tony brand uh, Flavio Bria Tory is like circled.
Speaker 3: I don't know why that want to circle, but.
Speaker 5: You know what, I wonder who that is?
Speaker 3: You know, well, let's check it out.
Speaker 2: Richard Branson, Yeah, the Virgin Mobile guy. He's on the list. Rick Burke, Let's see Caroline brand Hugo Brichetti. You got it all right. Continuing down the list here, Candace Bushel, Bartle buff Jimmy and Jane Buffett, James and Lucinda Bruce, Chris Brown Shocker right.
Speaker 4: He is an executive advisor to Deve Falcovucco, team principal of Alpin Formula one. So he is an a businessman and he is team is known let's see three World construct your championships, four World Drivers Championship victories. Oh okay, Formula one debut Australian Grand Prix nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 5: So he is worth a lot of money too.
Speaker 2: Naomi Campbell, she's on the list as well. Naomi Campbell, I'm not sucked. Oh no, there was a couple more that I really did want to get to. I'm trying to remember because.
Speaker 5: I most influential people in Formula one. Wow, so he is.
Speaker 4: Definitely comes from big wealth, big money. And I guarantee if we actually sat here and went through every single one of these names, all of them have ties globally to wealth in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you wouldn't be on this list if you didn't have some money. Like that is a fact. Let's see to do Phil Collins, Hen, you're OUTA Conrad, Marina Cowery, Colin Cowie.
Speaker 3: There was one war here. Hold on.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that Coleman is the Coleman I'm thinking of, because the names, some of them are kind of sideways slanted, and I can't really see it past the redaction, these massive black rectangles for anybody who's just listening. Who's not like watching this? First of all, you need to be watching it, chump. Check us out on Patreon.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Fernando de Soto, Debbie Dickerson, Janis Dickinson, Uh do Adam Deli, Dell not sure?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: DeAndre Douglas. Uh, just Dory is listed as Dory, but all right. Ellie Visel, Holocaust survivor.
Speaker 5: I thought that's who that might.
Speaker 2: Be, doctor Ellie Visel, which, for the record was I was a fan of him for the longest time. But yes, Ellie Visel is on the contact list for Jeffrey fucking Epstein. It's mind blowing. If anybody doesn't know his work. He wrote the book Night, which is his first hand account of him and his family being taken into Docu and Berkanaw concentration camps.
Speaker 4: This is I thought, I recognize the name Pedro Denzies Denise. Yeah, he's a race card driver and businessman Brazilian. I thought I recognized his name. I was like, wait, I know that name. So so people from all walks of life, but that are heavily influencing different areas.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, going in it's Ed Epstein, Jifally, Christina Estrada Andrew and Tracy Edwards.
Speaker 5: Elizabeth, we say it again, Just Elizabeth, Just Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize this, but.
Speaker 4: Giselle hated Princess Die and she's mentioned a shit ton of.
Speaker 5: Times in the emails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 5: I think they killed her. Oh oh for sure, I know that they killed her, but I think that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, she apparently had like a deep seated hatred for her.
Speaker 2: I could believe it. And we haven't done a Princess Die episode. Actually we may have to. We never have it. It's such a classic, but we just have never.
Speaker 5: Done, am I.
Speaker 4: It's definitely one of the I felt like she was murdered way back in the day. I was like, there's no way she got killed, like I know, Oh she did, and that was when I was young. So I'm gonna write it down.
Speaker 5: Die here we.
Speaker 2: Come, continue to go on here, Chris Evans, Yes, that Chris Evans, Fiona Peely, Meredith Fall, David Faber, Angie Everheart. Let's see, let's just go scroll down here and see if anyone else pops up, because we're only in the f's and this is a pretty long list. Gonna be completely honest with you, I'm actually very curious if old Donnie t is on here. I have a feeling he will be. I have a feeling he will be. Let's see Tony GACONI shut up, Okay, Tony GACONI whatever, George Hamilton, pip A hal Jim Halpern. And again, as I said earlier, we'd have no real indication. Oh, Dustin Hoffman, uh, Heddy Hoffman.
Speaker 4: I thought that's who this was. Sabrina Guinness. It's a she's a she's a lady by the way, and she's a television producer.
Speaker 5: Let me see what she's known for.
Speaker 4: She's the founder of youth cable television charity Wow, well known for their brewing, banking, politics, and religious ministry business. I had a feeling that was who that was.
Speaker 2: How about Liz Hurley, I don't know who that is. You have ever seen but dazzle with Brendan Fraser. Yes, oh, there's pastures of her and Bill Clinton being way too friendly, don't get me wrong. But then to find out that she also spent some time on the islands, like you know what, I could see it, to be completely honest with you, So that.
Speaker 4: Was a charity for kids like that I'm sure that there's so many.
Speaker 2: It's it's disgusting the more you look into this shit. Uh, Lulu Hurtlee, Anna Hurst, Robert Hurst, Let's see George Ireland Inca INCA.
Speaker 5: Just then is just Inca? The name is INCA.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: Henry, Oh, I think I know that name too?
Speaker 3: Which one?
Speaker 2: Henry? What Henry Henry Hutley? Why does that name sound familiar? Not to say that Henry Hutley is h U T L I.
Speaker 3: L or sorry l E Y excuse me?
Speaker 2: Mick Jagger, Yeah, Mick, well even first, Uh, there's interviews of the band back in the day where they like acknowledged that Mick liked boys and he liked him young. That wasn't even like a secret. They just like kept it under wraps whenever the band got big enough. But whatever. Continuing here, Tim Jeffries, Lucy Johnson.
Speaker 4: So the only record right now that they have is this Old Old Money but he died in like eighteen ninety nine. But it has a cover like I know this name, and I'm gonna have to sit here and think about where I found where I know this from.
Speaker 3: Bobby and Mary Kennedy, Ted Kennedy Junior Senator Edward Kennedy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so shocked that Kennedys are on it. Just so shocked.
Speaker 3: What that's crazy? And Carrie Kennedy como, Wow, yeah, Andrew.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people, so just pretty much there's there's tons of people and this is just his contact book right of people that he personally knew their numbers.
Speaker 2: We don't know if these were oh Henry Kissinger, shocker. We don't know if this was uh, you know, clients or business associates or friends even We have no idea that being said, Courtney Love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Courtney Love has a drawn box around her name specifically. Yeah, and there's only been one others so far that we've seen. What was the other one? I forgot his name?
Speaker 3: Uh you looked him up. It was the Formula one guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's oh, wait a minute. When we're in Mathers, tell don't tell me that Eminem's on this list.
Speaker 3: Oh, Marshall Mathers, where we at.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people on this list. I mean, it's just we're on page thirty four of the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just scroll down and see if old donnye t made his appearance on here. I'm sure he did, but you know, I haven't seen it just yet, so let's just go there.
Speaker 5: Ope, there's another one circle.
Speaker 2: There's a few of them that have things circled. That one is redacted. You're interesting here Soros, Peter Soros again, Fernando Soto, Jamie Sodo.
Speaker 5: So Soros is two of them.
Speaker 4: He has two separate boxes that are both highlighted or both have a square around them that was hand drawn. And then there's one that's the next name over that has it just looks like it's a single letter and it's completely blocked out all the way. Yeah, for those that aren't being able to see it. So and Soros shocker, we might know who he is?
Speaker 3: Well, that's George Soros.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I know, but isn't that his son? I think it might be, honestly, I'm gonna look it up. Yeah, here's the Trumps. Here we go, Blaine and Robert Trump, Ivana Trump, Ivanka Trump Yo.
Speaker 5: Her is really interesting? What's going on with that whole situation?
Speaker 2: Robert and Blaine Trump right above Chris Tucker, WHOA, okay, what you're talking about? Ivanka or Evana his ex wife?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, okay, wow.
Speaker 2: I mean again, some of these names you've heard already, but it's different to see it in real life, you know.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 4: So, Peter Soros, if this is the man is Peter and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans lives between London and New York has been managed by his family investment office since nineteen eighty eight. The investment activities have been concentrated in relatively small number of venture capital, private equity and hedge funds, a broader range of direct investments in the energy, technology, telecom, consumer and financial service sectors. Prior to that period, he worked as an investment banker and managed a hedge fund. During the ninety one to ninety four period, he also spent time on on the ground in Russia and in Ukraine, working with the government and programs to improve their green import infrastructures and poultry production, respectively. In ninety four through ninety eight, Peter was also active as the editor and columnist to this specific Tilter Tilter magazine RBE.
Speaker 3: So Russian connection confirmed.
Speaker 4: Yes, so Russian and Ukraine confirmed and he was confirmed with him and he also they also have a London and New York office his family is owned for a long time, and he also was in investment banking and managed headfunds, and a part of his thing is doing venture capitalists and being direct into energy, telecommunications, consumer and financial services. So it stands reason that this is the man that he's talking about specifically in his book.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Second, doctor Ellie and Mary and Visil are listed again in the W's so he had two different contacts for Ellievisil, the Holocaust survivor, Andy Wong, Theodore Wong.
Speaker 3: Let's see who else Jim Wyatt's.
Speaker 4: Wow, there's just so many. There's so many people. I feel like we could sit here and just do an entire episode on just the people we find in this In this contact list, there's so much.
Speaker 5: Sixty fifth Street.
Speaker 4: Yeah, interesting they would leave that specifically out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just have that own little moniker there.
Speaker 5: I hope we have more people that are circled.
Speaker 2: A couple of these names are circled here, just lay Maxwell obviously, Joseph and Florina Ruid Ruda, Sarah Kellen, Joseph and Florena Ruda is circled again on another page, and then underneath America listed bel Air Hotel Avis International Aspen Club, Arizona, Beverly Hills Hotel, and so these are now locations that he frequented as well. Big box next to these names is also not only redacted, but circled as if it's some sort of a point of interest that will just never ruin on about what's up.
Speaker 5: Supreme Court of the United States.
Speaker 3: Hang on, Joseph Ruda. Uh huh oh, okay.
Speaker 5: The eighth Circuit? Is he the judge?
Speaker 6: Was he?
Speaker 5: Hang on?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: There he is right there? Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Joseph Ruda, shut up.
Speaker 4: Wow, he's a politician, Okay, Okay, So there's like multiple of them though he has Yeah, so you'd have to look into his family.
Speaker 2: Interesting Essex house in England. It's kind of a big spot.
Speaker 3: The Four Seasons, the Four Seasons hotel, the Four Seasons restaurant.
Speaker 4: Well, we know about the theory that a lot of people have been taken from hotels, and there is actually a lot of content creators recently in the last few years that have shown the shady business of trying to steal girls that are alone from the hotels and how the hotel Hilton in particular her responded was like gaslighting the shit out of her, and she has it all in film, and she's calling on the police and this guy is trying to actively break in from management. Yeah, and there's a lot of conversation to be had that there is a lot of women that have gone missing, specifically from these types of hotels that just disappear.
Speaker 2: And we have even more of them talking about the hotels here a Peninsula Hotel, Pierre Hotel, Plaza Athene Hotel, Province Restaurant, Ritz Carlton, Royalton, let's see shoes repair that's weird, uh do Saint Regis Hotel, Stanhope Hotel, Sunset, Marquee.
Speaker 5: All the places you shouldn't just go to at this point.
Speaker 3: I mean, at this point shit entertainment. He has things listed.
Speaker 5: Finances, he has things listed.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on now, bear Stearn's that's in here. Centurion Chemical Bank.
Speaker 4: BRZILL is specifically labeled in bold with the underline as well, and it has two names that we can see, and then a giant block that we cannot.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna try to pronounce a Salmon Zalmon, Cecilia. I'll look it up. Cecilia Zalmon, I guess. And then in the entertainment weird, Annabelle's Aspinall's Bibidinum, Claremont Club, Daphney, Fox, trot Oscar, Harry's Bar, Mark's Club, Nom Long Nikitas, San Lorenzo, Skelles Tramp. I mean he's got he's got a contact for pretty much whatever you're looking for here.
Speaker 3: You know, that's it's.
Speaker 4: He's a businessman and he had entertain and he had to do all of these different things.
Speaker 2: At and T, Access, Colonial Bank, PB National, nat West Bank, cab Blue, Cabernet Nightclub, car Rental. He's got things listed for France. He's got a whole list for himself. Jeffrey Epstein. But that's you know, I guess expected Paris Massage circled. That's yup. Who knows what that could possibly be? Right? More hotels listed as far as France is concerned, The Ritz and Perilton, the Rivier Club, the Tonta Louise, It's it's insane Berkeley Hotel cover.
Speaker 4: This guy is, it's in, it's linked to Epstein, it's in. It's written obviously in Spanish and I can't read it, but apparently this guy is definitely definitely somebody in high up.
Speaker 3: Wam it was he the Is he the prime Minister of Brazil?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm gonna show the cold here you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the guy that he was just listed as Brazil And it's unfortunately in the language I don't read, so yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Don't speak Portuguese anyway.
Speaker 4: Besides that point, so there's a lot of things that are highlighted that are oh look, there's handwritten stuff on the edges of that one, go up one and more there we go right there at the.
Speaker 2: Bottom, Michelle compos Uh says Pritard's sodi.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So there's just the list is never is never ending, it feels like at this point, but there he is broken in down. There's all sorts of stuff where, you know, different places around the world, different banks, massage therapists, different people.
Speaker 5: It's er choker right. Wow, it's just crazy.
Speaker 4: So this is kind of the proof I guess people needed to see at least so that he had connections all of the world if they're going to take the time to read through these people.
Speaker 2: Les Wexner listed a couple of times right above the White House. M M, well, I mean this is from what year again? White House is listed, and this is from the nineties.
Speaker 4: I mean, but he visited the White House under Clinton, under Clinton seventeen times, so he.
Speaker 2: Had some sort of a direct connection to the White House. But this is five this is Bush.
Speaker 5: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: And and this is by the way, he's probably already been charged.
Speaker 5: I don't I need to look it up exactly when he was charged.
Speaker 4: But he was convicted into he was convicted one hundred percent in two thousand and six. So wasn't he charged in two thousand and five, I believe, I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, even still, he was released, he made bail, he made parole, he did all that, and even his prison sentence quote unquote was the sweetest of sweetheart deals.
Speaker 3: But even still, this is a list. This is not the entire list.
Speaker 2: We have not we don't have the time to go over this individual list and go through each of these names and find what their shithead connection to this piece of shit is. That being said, this is a very quick list from two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: I was saying, correct, he was charged on July twenty seventh, two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Excasey.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so this is just a part of it.
Speaker 4: This is some of the stuff they've released at least shows people that everything is, you know, not as it seems. But that means I don't I don't think the average Joe is gonna sit here and go through each one of these names, like Abby, Who the fuck is Abby? We don't even know who that is. It's just Abby, Inca, Who the hell is Inca?
Speaker 2: Like it's a mess y'all is an absolute mess and all of that to be said. Now, we're gonna slip over to this tiki talk. This is apparently from a former CIA asset or an agent.
Speaker 4: I believe she said that she was an agent the Lynn, the ley Lea Files, the Lee Files, and she actually has an entire series going on, and so this particular one, like we can just look at it really quickly. But what she does is is she talks about just one of the pictures that was being shown and how it was shown originally eight months ago versus the redactive version as.
Speaker 5: Of now, and what she feels is coming from this.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's watch together, good cult members.
Speaker 8: Enough, it's been my career at CIA and NSA. I also advised to other intelligence agencies. I now have my own corporate intelligence firm all of these opinions, and this analysis is my own. What I think is that they have given us in this chalkboard a map of how they influence and manipulate people. And I think that the network is still alive, which is why certain words are redacted. So let's go, all right, welcome to start at the top. I'm trying to get through this fast. All right, we have plants. Some people have said plots. I one d percent think it's plants, and I think that the words below it are truth, folly and mark. Folly and mark are redacted in the version that was just released. So when you have plants, are the people or information that you're planting to influence and manipulate? The mark is your target. The truth could be misconception, part of the truth, what you want the truth to actually look like, even though it's not true, the truth that you want to be the outcome, And folly is a distraction, a misdirection, like look over here, look over here, don't look at the actual truth. All right, Then we have deception. And then I think that it's mirror and face, and this to me shows self awareness, preying on people's vulnerabilities and securities. Leafs et cetera. How do you deceive them? Up top, we have appears, is what I think. And thenderneath music slash brain. I know some people think that that's brand. I think that it's brain, and that word is redacted as well. I'm going to tell you why as soon as we go below under it, I think that it's a This one's the hardest for me, but I think that it's a major slash minor, any major minor. I do think that this has to do with music, And the reason that major minor comes to mind is because music is an incredibly powerful tool to manipulate people. Major notes are happier notes, and happier music puts people in better moods. I mean, music can make you cry or make you in a better mood. Minor are your darker tones, your manipulative tones. It's just a more emotional sense. And then it's also grouped, which is interesting with time slash day. Oh, and the major minor were redacted as well, which is interesting right time slash day. Depending on the time and the day, a person's guard could be down, and if you're not a person, or you're not a night person, or later in the day when you're exhausted. It's all leading to this bottom one that I think is like drunk brain. Some people have said dark brains, but drunk brain. And the reason that I think that it's drunk brain time day and then major minor is because major minor are going to change your mood that can manipulate you. The time of the day, can give you a sense of their most vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Time of day.
Speaker 8: And then drunk brain is more of a cognitizant state. When your guard is down, you have less risk awareness, ambisions are down, you're more vulnerable. Think about when you're intoxicated or medicated or whatever.
Speaker 5: That looks like.
Speaker 8: Your brain state is not your normal brain state. And that is what I think that they were trying to get to at this They were using music and time of day to get people to be in this state where they could take the most advantage of them or prey on their our abilities the most to get them to do whatever they wanted to, which is why we're going over here to power left. We have power and there's fin which is financial. In my head, I think physical, intellectual, and politicals. You are looking at the architecture here of felt and interpreted dependence basically of the mark. Again, this is just my analysis. The mark is meant to sense consciously or subconsciously, maybe in this drunk brain state, they get them in that other person has the power and that whether it's the financial power or the physical power, or the intellectual power, or the political power, which political is not just I think politics. I think that it's connections, networks, et cetera. The sense that this person is above me and controls me and I need to do what they say. That creates the feeling of gratitude, obligation, fear of losing access to something. You can do this in multiple ways. This is this right here is the playbook for how they do what they do, and you see it play out in so many ways even today in the media or how they influence people. And I think that the reason that things were redacted is because this network is still alive and they are still investigating what.
Speaker 2: Is going on.
Speaker 8: So I need to do more on this because I'm going to tie this to some people to show the structure that they're using and how they're doing it, because now it is so obvious, like this is a look inside of their brain that we have. Anyway, let me know what you think if you do not agree, or if you think some of these words are something else? And why in what context? Very curious to get your analysis.
Speaker 2: So very interesting because again this chalkboard with all these words, and granted the handwriting is atrocious, I recognize it because I have atrocious penmanship. Well, now this is why it's such a source of contention that so many people are like, why they weredact? This word wasn't really the word that they said, it was whatever the case. So I mean to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Why would they redact after they are already released to Amansbryer?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: What is the point of redacting some of these words on this blackboard? It's absolutely ridiculous because if you see, if you look at the actual photo, it's redacted in certain places, and it's like why though, like what was the point of that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Also, this blackboard in the room that it's in, I believe that there is a viewing that there's mirrors or two double sided mirrors behind it, or there's something behind it. The wall itself looks really weird, and the way that the room is set up is also really interesting. It reminds me of you know, potentially a viewing room of some sort. I think there's something else behind that wall as well.
Speaker 3: It's very possible. And I mean, okay, so let's say he was chit chatting with.
Speaker 2: A friend to his about his methods, right and explaining how he gets people to bend to his will or whatever. He just had to draw it out because he's a visual type of person. Okay, I'm a visual type of person. I like drawings, you know what I'm saying. When we go and talk to our account, And thank god, he's a dude with a notebook who can take a pin and just draw it out and do the little lines like this goes to hear and this is this, and I'm like, thank you, because god, I'd be lost about that. But okay, why.
Speaker 4: Would they leave this right right? Why would this? Why would this one thing stay up clean? They've cleaned and done everything else to this, Why specifically this? And that's where I guess my conspiracy brain goes is that it's.
Speaker 5: It's all an illusion.
Speaker 4: It's all, I don't know, a trap of some kind, Like why why would they leave it and clean everything else? And then why would they redact it on purpose? Knowing that people already have the original version.
Speaker 3: So you're saying this is a nothing burger.
Speaker 2: It's getting people to look over here while they could do some other shit over there.
Speaker 3: M hm okay.
Speaker 4: But I also find it interesting though, the specific wording that they use if if it was left for whatever reason dot dot dot right. I think it's interesting that they the words that they left out specifically were power, deception, and music.
Speaker 5: And then you have like.
Speaker 4: The Chris Brown band that just had that whole situation go down, which if nobody has seen it was Zach Brown, Zack Bound.
Speaker 2: Chris Brown, Chris Browns want to Beat the Shower, you know what I'm talking about, Zach Brown, which, oh my god, the whole demonic influences over there.
Speaker 4: I really want to go into it because actually I've been wanting to talk about music and not just music but the music frequencies anyways, and then that whole situation happened. So it's an entire show of just pure demonic energy in the sphere.
Speaker 3: When did we go from like a little chicken fried idea.
Speaker 4: He's wearing the actual like seed and crown as well. And there is a content creator that we watched that said it's the way that they did. The sphere on the outside looks like the fermaent being broken, and then like the the whole thing is rising up, the devil king and.
Speaker 5: All the little pillars you'll see are.
Speaker 4: Like millions of little demons that are crawling all over each other in the inside of the sphere, and everyone that was there was saying that it was very demonic.
Speaker 5: It was very heavy.
Speaker 3: Could imagine being a country music fan.
Speaker 2: I hear Zach Brown is putting on a show in your taln, so you go and check it out because you're a country music lover.
Speaker 4: I know, I've seen so many country so I do love country music as well on top of everything else I like. But I would expect that to like at a Marilyn Manson concert, sure, but even he hasn't done anything to that level.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm so confused as to why a country music star would go to this level. Specifically, when you look at it, the chains themselves are actually crawling with demons or bodies of some type. Maybe this is the damned whatever, but but I don't really understand why. But it stands reason though. The whole Blackboard situation and then you can't really make out some of the words. I did find it interesting that she brought up dusted on like, you know, because a lot of people believe that the spiritual warfare that does happen is specifically at those times, because that's when your frequency is the lowest, and that's when you're most susceptible to in the touching.
Speaker 2: Hour three am.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that's not dusk Gordon.
Speaker 4: But she's kind of saying that it was like, you know, the minor, major kind of thing. But there is people. I mean, I've read about it being in the middle of the night more or less because of the fear and the darkness and the stillness and all of this stuff. But depending on what you're listening to, could open you up to frequencies that are not pleasant.
Speaker 2: So and I understand the people that are going to go to bat for Zach Brown on this one say it was for the optics. It's because everybody's now talking about him. He's now more relevant than ever before.
Speaker 4: I'm cool with really cool optics. This was, in all accounts demonic, and.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even like this was his rendition of the devil went down to Georgia, and he's putting on a show, because that was what the song was about. It was a regular Zach Brown concert with all of this extra shit going on. And it's like, I'm when did you start worshiping the dark Lord? Homeboy?
Speaker 3: I must have missed the fucking memo.
Speaker 5: Faust row everything, like every single person.
Speaker 2: And y'all want to give us ship for fault the Faust episode that we did. Oh, it's a Christian nec chamber. Not no, no, I don't know if you're noticing what's going on, But it's not even us take. It's not a hot take to say that these celebrities have sold their soul in one way, shape or form to get power or whatelse and whatever. It's that's not a fucking Christian hot take, nor a hot take in general.
Speaker 3: I thought that was kind of common knowledge and we were just doing a deep dive on it.
Speaker 2: And I think possibly, like you said, I think Zach Brown might have if he didn't initially make that deal.
Speaker 4: Well, and that's that's that's a whole concert talk that like I do want to get into when we do talk about the music, stuff is about the energy harvesting of these concerts and so I don't want to talk like super a lot about it, but I will say, there, what else do you think about? I forgot the picture, but what else that was written on there? The deception, the power, the different things it was. It's interesting they would leave that when most of us know already that they are distracting, that they're using their power for deception.
Speaker 2: So I could take it there.
Speaker 5: I don't understand, like why.
Speaker 3: The major and minor with the music thing?
Speaker 2: I see? That could be one of two things which I would like to do a deeper dive on. Yes, Either a it's talking about notes like musical notes of a minor and a major and all these things. Okay, fine, could be It could also be that you would use this as a blackmail tactic for a musician and get them with a minor right in some way, shape or form to blackmail them and bind them to your will.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not saying that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that especially because it was on Epstein Island and we know that it was a honeypot situation. We know that many many celebrities of the political realm, of the Hollywood realm, of the music realm, whatever, at least stopped off at the island at one point in time. I'm wondering if that wasn't more along the lines of how do you blackmail some young up and coming artist and.
Speaker 5: It says plant too. They left that one out.
Speaker 4: So this is the room that I was talking about, then, how that's the blackboard and I believe it's one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a viewing room.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is.
Speaker 4: I don't care what anyone says, but yeah, it's they left out specific things, which is weird. They blocked out one, two, three, four, five things.
Speaker 2: So of the picture that we just saw good cult members based off of what I'm looking at now, two of those words we couldn't really make out. But next to music, the minor and major part and plant part.
Speaker 5: The plant's right there, it's underneath the.
Speaker 2: It's that was a drunk drunk brain Yeah, drunk brain YEP. Which, so we understand that sound manipulates the mind and the body, and it's very possible to feel discombobulated whenever you get hit with certain sound frequencies. Now I am not saying that that's exactly what they were talking about here. I'm not not saying that either, because again, keep in mind Epstein had a background in music.
Speaker 4: Yes, and so this says like plants, appears, truth, power, music. I don't know what that says, am I something something in in time day looks like you know, it's like random things that.
Speaker 5: They left out. But why would they leave out those scenes?
Speaker 2: But per the conversation he was having when he was giving this talk, it probably made a lot more sense.
Speaker 3: We're only looking at you know.
Speaker 4: The ring, physics, intellect, political, so finance. Okay, so how it's listed, it goes it's on the far left side. It goes finance, physical intellect highlighted underneath, political underneath.
Speaker 5: And that line.
Speaker 4: Leads to power, which leads to deception, which above deception has truth, two things that are redacted, plants, below it has something in face, and then besides it it has appear music time day and then three things that are redacted, the drunk brain and the major and minor, and I don't know what.
Speaker 2: The other thing was, but that's the thing they were talking about time of day, right, Because you especially a couple with drunk brain coupled with music and all these the plants and all that, it could be that he was talking about using certain things within the music industry, or even just within certain songs to get a certain reaction out of people. And I mean that's also not a crazy hot take. There are certain songs and when they come on, you immediately get a feeling about you.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: There are certain songs dance music that is a very popular song that whenever you hear it, you can't help be like, oh shit.
Speaker 3: Like it's how that goes right.
Speaker 2: There's other music that as soon as it starts get you get a little creeped out.
Speaker 3: There's that type of music.
Speaker 2: There's other songs where as soon as you hear the opening notes, it immediately puts you sad as hell because it's a sad, heartbreaking song. In general, a melody, if you a ballad, music gets a emotional response out of human beings. This is not a hot take. This is something that has been scientifically proven. So to say that Epstein, who had a background of music, was using this in some way, shape or form to further his means, sure, I could see that.
Speaker 4: But why would they leave it? That's what I'm trying to understand. That's my biggest hang up. Why I feel like everything that was strategically shown was left for a reason, right, yeah, one hundred percent. I'm gonna look up the picture with the faces.
Speaker 2: So now, as a matter of fact, without further ado, there has been an image that has been making its rounds in the in the interwebs, right, this whole dentist chair with the mask situation. And granted, like we said earlier, that's that is not the most egregious or even the most malicious room on the island. This is just information. They're cool with you seeing yep. I you know, we can't say that enough to be honest with you, but we're gonna go ahead and share the screen one moother again and we are going to talk about it here. So we have a very ominous looking dental set up here and a bunch of masks of uh, just original.
Speaker 5: A lot of people believe that there's certain individuals in history.
Speaker 3: I could believe that I see Hitler in the corner over here.
Speaker 4: So it's like argue that it's not Hillary because it has black circles around his eyes, like, but it's very clear there's there's quite a few people that it looks like different people throughout history. Yeah, they don't even open the cabinets or anything. It's just a plane picture of this. And in the video they don't even show this room, right, So in the videos there they don't even go into these spaces that they are taking, like they don't show the room in which they took pictures of the blackboard either. The industch here is you know, creepy. It looks like there's a massage table behind it. There is, uh, there is something onto the left side. I don't know what those circular things are, to be honest with you. They look like extra tables. It's a weird space. There's a window behind it. It's just kind of like an overall just a weird situation, like I don't know if it's decoration, if it's just I don't see somebody standing on a table to grab one of those masks. Now, the ones that are lower down, for sure, I actually can see. But it's the overall the situations weird. Yeah, you'll see.
Speaker 2: This is actually a BBC article. It's pulled up talking about it right here. So these are some images of some of the masks and they don't wait.
Speaker 4: Let's see it says multiple survivors have alleged that they were trafficking in abuse. Okay, I thought maybe they were talking about specifically the room, but not that I can see.
Speaker 2: So this is Great Saint James, and then the Little Island would be Little Saint James, right, is that the only one? Yeah, we got the chalkboard that we just met.
Speaker 4: The two photos are the chalkboard and they have the room with the dentist chair and excuse me, and this one. So this is a phone that has the redacted memes, but it also has those two gentlemen that apparently one of them has been fired, the other.
Speaker 3: One small as Larry Smalls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and resigned.
Speaker 4: And then I think there is another like two or three photos, but I haven't really seen them circulating above.
Speaker 5: Maybe they're on this article or not.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a bedroom, you know, there's actually there is a video we could play, but.
Speaker 3: It doesn't show anything new.
Speaker 5: We might as well just look at it, I guess.
Speaker 2: But let's watch it together, good cult members. Why not BBC reporting Little Saint James Island. This is them at the pool, and this is the statue that they keep showing like this is some sort of a lynch pin in the investigation. It's it's a statue of a dud with a bow and arrow like that's it.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I recognize it from somewhere. I cannot for the life when you put place where it is.
Speaker 3: No, we have inside one of the bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Very cool.
Speaker 4: Yes, so they show, yeah, they show the bathrooms. It has some stuff in it. They show bedrooms with a cup chair of course. Yeah, where they they don't really have anything crazy. But look if you notice the floors are completely white. Yeah, so if you're looking at these rooms, the beds are perfectly made, the floors are completely cleaned, everything is cleaned, all the drawers are shut held that even the ac situation is still on in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're still maintaining.
Speaker 4: They're still maintaining the entire property. There's baby oil, i think, or there's baby powder, and then you can see that. There's another video where they walk around the island and they show how it goes out to the ocean and kind of the pathways coming up the helicopter pad. Yeah, those kind of things. But it's no different than the stuff that we had before. But actually it's a lot less because when it was right as it happened, and people went there themselves without getting permission. There was so much more in those videos than what is it what is now being featured here?
Speaker 3: But this is seen as some sort of our earth.
Speaker 2: It's previously unseen images of what the pool of a couple of bedrooms, dog with nothing crazy going on, and the dentist chair. Okay, granted, yes that is creepy, but you also knew what was going on on this island. There's no misinterpretations in the public zeitgeist of what was going down here in the wildest ways. The evidence list that we just listed out had all copper handcuffs. That one kind of floored me. Of all the metal you would use, copper butt plugs and all that. Fine, sure you knew what was going down here. You know what you're stepping into. But we need to look at these super immaculately maintained bedrooms.
Speaker 5: And like, look at the pool area. Just scrolled down right quick?
Speaker 2: Oh what would you cause me?
Speaker 5: I touched it?
Speaker 4: Look it has no leaves, there's nothing, there's nothing mold growing, there's nothing on the ground. So everything is still being cared for and kept up completely.
Speaker 5: So why would anybody believe these as.
Speaker 4: New unseen and people are like losing their minds over this, and it's like, did nobody actually watch anything that came out from the YouTubers when it was like twenty nineteen when it first happened.
Speaker 2: No, because they were too worried about other shit that was so dumb. They were all trying to worry about the h the election that was taking place, and if the COVID and the Joe Biden and this and then that and the blah.
Speaker 4: I watched like every single one I could find of people coming to this island and showing what they found and stuff.
Speaker 2: But the to your point, people are dumb. The cult members are not. Our cult members are on one and they have been with us every step of the way. The public, the mob, if you will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just kind of go with the narrative a lot of the time.
Speaker 5: I wish we could find the video.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe cult members in the chat if you guys know where to find it. But it's the video that was apparently leaked of this island, in particular showing the one image is if you zoomed in, showed them eating people. You know, if anybody remembers that, But there is an image on one of the screens and when you zoom in, it's like, I don't know, eight ten people and they had two bodies on the thing and they broke it up and they did like highlighting, contrasting and showing that there was actually two bodies that they were eating. There was another one where they were having sex in a room would look like a minor. There was look like Clinton Hillary walking down the being seen caught walking in the hallways, and there was all different things and it was said that this was particularly this island underneath. And that's why the tunnel situation is. I believe that there's tunnels. Was because they had a photo and then another like little clip of when they were in the temple that there was actually a way to get underneath the temple. Yeah, false floor, and it showed like how all these girls were there, and then it showed like this little clip of going down.
Speaker 5: I only I've only watched it twice so.
Speaker 3: And now good luck finding it.
Speaker 5: I don't know if maybe other people have it.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of people save stuff to hard drive, so maybe a cult member might have some of this and can share it with the group.
Speaker 2: But send it to us on well, I would say probably not. Socials because they're gonna they're gonna be following that.
Speaker 4: Maybe just send send a message to us and then we will we will figure out a way.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yahoo.
Speaker 5: Hey, we'll be old school email.
Speaker 3: Oh look at us being professional beyond.
Speaker 2: Don't but that.
Speaker 5: Moving on from the photos and videos, what do you have?
Speaker 2: So this is another thing released by the House Oversight Committee, releasing additional Epstein estate documents. So this website doesn't exactly have anything up, but there's hyperlinks to where you can click to find things, and if that one doesn't work, there's a backup. So when you click it, this is what you will find good cult members. And I wanted it to be up before I start clicking on anything because this is a lot of images and my first thought was, wait, what fucking images are these? So you click on one and it's this. It's it's paper trails, it's names, it's letter.
Speaker 4: Pinas, it's conversations, it's phone conversations.
Speaker 2: Further reading for doesn't everybody the evangelicals David F.
Speaker 3: Wells and John D.
Speaker 2: Woodbridge, Abrington Press, Nashville, nineteen seventy five. Basically there's a reading list that.
Speaker 5: There's so many pieces of articles in this.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering where all the emails are because I know a lot of I've seen a lot of content creators as Killery posting about the emails.
Speaker 2: I'm a biography of transcendence J. C. Pierce, Park Street Press, Rochester. So it's not just images of like the estate or anything. So if any of you go to the House Oversight Committee website and are looking for more information, you're going to find a bunch of these files listed as images. It's all it's carbon copies of paperwork and conversations. Some of this has been conversations where it's like interviews with people who say that they didn't do anything of the intercoursal or outer coursal. One person I saw earlier, I wish I would have actually saved that. It was talking about how they performed oral but not sex and only twice, only twice.
Speaker 5: They never had sex with f scene.
Speaker 2: Let's see this one is from Lily and Sanchez Esquire, a lawyer they did do as a number. You know, let's go one above this one because this is number five. Maybe it'll give us some insight on to what we're looking at here. Yeah, so this is the Department of Justice, United States Attorney Southern District of Florida. Dear missus Sanchez, thank you for your letter and voicemail. I will plan to direct all correspondents to you unless you provide other instructions. In turn, please direct all further communications with the office to my attorney. As I mentioned with my voicemail, mister Lewis stated that mister Epstein is willing to provide documents and information that we deem necessary to the investigators. I would appreciate you for the documents and information listed below to my attention. Yeah, or if you prefer to Special Agent E. Nebsit Koreascadal, Federal Bureau of Investigation and gives an address and then he gives a list of the types of documents that he wants for Epstein.
Speaker 5: It's just lots and lots and lots of paperwork.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see what's this one and associates. So this is between a is a conversation that took place, and Blank was a friend of yours at the time. Yes, okay, And tell me a little bit about the introduction. How Blank introduced you to Jeffrey direct quote from a victim. Well, she told me that I could go over there and give him a massage, okay, and he'd pay me for it, and that it was a he was a respectful guy. The person questioning says, okay, so let's break that down a little bit. She told you can go over there to Jeffrey Epstein's house and give a massage. Right when she said go and give a massage. Did she tell you what she meant by that, just to know, just a massage? She didn't really give any details.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you another way, okay. Was there any suggestion that you were being offered the opportunity to uh to do would be in a sexual way?
Speaker 3: Okay? Now let's click that next one to see what that response was.
Speaker 2: Okay, she said no, So as far as you understood it, as far as what Blank told you, you would be going to give mister Epstein a massage, a normal therapeutic massage, right, okay, and I assume Blank told you that you would be paid for it. Yes?
Speaker 3: Did she tell you how much you would be paid? Yes?
Speaker 2: Two hundred Okay. When was the first time that you went to Jeffrey Epstein's house and was it after you spoke to alex Ooh? They did not predact. That second part, apparently Alex was the person. Yes, okay, the first time that you went to mister Epstein's house. That was in response to Blank talking to you in person. In other words, she said you saw her somewhere, be it at a store you worked at, or around the neighborhood, and she saw you said to you in person, do you want to go over to Jeffrey Epstein's house? Right?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: She didn't call you on the telephone and offer you the opportunity, okay. So basically it's just it's correspondence. Some of this is legal documentation. Some of this is correspondence between two people. But this is the information that the House Oversight Committee has released. That being said, some of the other things that they have released House Oversight Committee. This is just a snippet. This is the Nixcel spreadsheet all Palm Beach accounts by average monthly consumption for the fiscal year of two thousand and seven of two thousand and eight. On the far left is the customer's name, then there's the address right now. A lot of this has been redacted except for Donald J. Trump at eleven hundred South Ocean Boulevard. They have his account number, they have the consumption, and he was billed just under ten thousand dollars for general type of services.
Speaker 3: Who knows what that means.
Speaker 2: So the House Overside Committee has released some things. Nothing that is earth shattering, but the fact that all of these things breakers PB Inc, Ocean Gram Resorts, breakers, breakers, two of Palm Beach Condominiums, Beach Point Condo Associates, Palm Beach Baltimore Condo Associations, Irwin Kramer. They have a list of the of the clients or the customers for lack of better words, the Beach Club, in House, bath and tennis House, Stephen m ross uh, the three to eight to nine Corporation, all these things, and they have some names. And then the of all of this, the address and the consumption or what they were built is alreadacted except for Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Literally everything but Donald Trump, everything butt him and has a single line. How many, yeah, how many? There was another one Donald Trump? Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Okay, there's another one for Donald Trump. And it was that one thy ninety four South Ocean Boulevard build just over one hundred dollars one.
Speaker 4: Hundred and four dollars and fifteen cents y'all, we're over. Let's see, we're whew, we're damn near at two thousand plus right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's some more here, all right, Hold on.
Speaker 4: Now, Donald Trump is the first one that's going to take place in this list.
Speaker 2: Fifty seven dollars. Plaza Owners Association, Uh, Joanna Galena, Roger Hodgton, the RPI Corporation, James Weirn Jays Wiki, Richard Holt, Carolyn O'Connor, Thomas Pagina or Pangaea, Edward Basin, I can't pronounce that name.
Speaker 4: They gave a good little chunk of people, they they but look at these amounts.
Speaker 5: They're also there's fifty something dollars for.
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars. All the rest of these are under one hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most of them are like fifty sixty dollars worth of stuff. And it's a weird chunk of like what twenty something people, yeah, that they allowed to list.
Speaker 2: It's from one ninety four to twenty twenty nine, so yeah, just a little over thirty names. Anyway, we're not going to spend too much time on this because, like we said, this list is heavily redacted and they pretty much only highlight Trump and a couple of other people on this, but I did want to get to the bottom of it. So there is over thirty three almost thirty four hundred names listed on this Excel spreadsheet from the fiscal year of two thousand and seven to two thousand and eight. So these are some of the things that the House Forsite Committee has released. But again, all of this heavily redacted shit is not really gonna help the case by any means.
Speaker 4: And the fact that they only release Trump pretty much in this I will say that they release probably like twenty other names or something, but when you scroll all the way through it, there's several there's a little chunk of those like twenty something names, and then there's like four other things that's just Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So other than that, they don't actually talk about much of anything, which I don't understand how they would release. If you if you look at the section some of the beach, the Palm Beach thing, and some of the estate people and whatever that you see throughout the list.
Speaker 5: Why those numbers are blocked.
Speaker 4: But when they got to that section, they release fifty four dollars, fifty six dollars, sixty one dollars seventy four dollars one twenty eight was the highest one out of that grouping of them.
Speaker 2: Right, and then cut to this one where it's just under ninety nine hundred dollars that Trump spent.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't really understand.
Speaker 2: I don't need that to be honest with you anyway. So now let's cut over to this other thing that honestly I didn't even know about.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't until last night, and then I actually did hear about this so today, briefly. When I say briefly, it was less than a second mentioned in two different articles that I read and a YouTube video that I that I was watching. I was like, no one's talking about this place, which is weird, So.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this here. Apparently Epstein also had a new Mexico based ranch called Zoro Ranch. New information to me, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: I was just like, oh, so.
Speaker 2: Now let's get into it. New Mexico lawmakers propose a Jeffrey Epstein probe of activity at secluded Desert ranch. Secluded desert ranch near where financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein once entertained guests, is coming under new scrutiny in New Mexico. Well, good, that's a weird picture. By the way, it very much is. That's like a helicopter landing pad.
Speaker 4: But I mean the way that everything's surrounding it, the hills, like it looks like it's dropped in the middle of a very strategic place to where like if they try to run out, they could just put cameras on all of the surrounding areas and it's like a fish bowl and they would have to run up the hills to try and get out if there was potential slaves or.
Speaker 2: Peria running to the house down this hill or up that hill. Mm hmm, that's wild. All right, let's get into it here. So Santa Fe, New Mexico, a scheduled or secluded rather desert ranch where financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein once entertained guests, is coming under new scrutiny in New Mexico, where two state legislators are proposing an investigative truth commission quote unquote to guard against sex trafficking in the future. Democratic state representative Andrea Romero of Santa Fe said several survivors of Epstein's abuse have signaled that sex trafficking activity extended to Zora Ranch, a sprawling property with a hilltop mansion and private runway of about thirty five miles south of the state's capital city. Yet not enough is known about what went on there for the state to take precautions against abuse in the future, she said. And again, they have this video of the the Ebstein Island, never before seen. It's just the bedrooms. Why is this on the same article as the New Mexico thing. I don't know. Anyway, This commission will specifically seek truth about what officials know or new, how crimes were unreported or reported, and how the state can ensure that the essentially that this essentially never happens again. Romero told a panel of the legislators on Thursday, there's no complete record of what occurred. Shocker, because once again misdirection. Everybody's looking at Florida, everybody's looking at New York, everybody's looking at the island, never mind the New Mexico Ranch.
Speaker 4: The eight thousand acre ranch by the way, yeah, eight thousand.
Speaker 2: So there's no record of what went down to this eight thousand acre complex in the middle of.
Speaker 5: The desert, in the middle of the desert with a thirty five.
Speaker 3: Thirty five miles outside of the capital city.
Speaker 4: No, I thought it said thirty five mile long runway, private runway up top.
Speaker 3: A thirty five mile runway? Is that's a fuck?
Speaker 2: One mile? Is a long runway with a private runway about thirty five miles south.
Speaker 3: Of the States capital city?
Speaker 2: Was it thirty five mile runway? What are we parking like?
Speaker 5: I'm like, what I mishurt everyone?
Speaker 2: Let's see the investigation with a proposed two point five million dollar budget, would thrust New Mexico into an international array of probes into Epstein's associates, that is rolling the US Congress and prompted King Charles the Third on Thursday to formally strip brother Andrew Mountbatten Windsor of the title of Prince. Which good Prince Andrew It's dude was a fucking toolbag. Epstein. He did not kill himself in a Manhattan jail while waiting trial in twenty nineteen. That is not true. The case was brought more than a decade after he secretly cut a deal with federal prosecutors in Florida to dispose of nearly identical allegations. Epstein was accused of paying underage girls one hundred dollars. Ye, we talked about that already. Epstein purchased the Zuro Ranch, New Mexico in nineteen ninety three from the former Democratic governor Bruce King and built a twenty six thousand, seven hundred square foot mansion. The property was sold by Epstein's estates in twenty twenty three, with proceedings or proceeds going to creditors. While Epstein never faced charges in New Mexico, the state Attorney General's office in twenty nineteen confirmed that it was investigating and had interviewed possible victims who visited the ranch. In twenty twenty three, New Mexico Attorney General Raoul Torrez ordered an investigation into financial businesses utilized by Epstein and their legal obligations, said agency spoke person Lauren Rodriguez. That resulted in agreements with two banks that dedicated seventeen million dollars to the prevention of human trafficking.
Speaker 5: They paid him off.
Speaker 2: On Thursday, Democratic and Republican legislator's express guarded support for a new probe amid concerns that New Mexico's laws allowed Epstein to avoid registering local locally as a sex offender, long after he was required to register in Florida. Yeah.
Speaker 3: New Mexico's got some crazy laws as far as that's concerned.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember. The Bunny Ranch is in Nevada.
Speaker 2: Correct, Okay, So there's there's a couple of like above board legal whorehouses in this section of the country, and they also just want some very.
Speaker 3: Now, there's a few.
Speaker 5: I mean, the Bunny Ranch is pretty much the most prominent.
Speaker 2: This is the most famous. But there's I can I think I saw a documentary once. There was like four of them. But everybody only knows about the Bunny Ranch. But and I understand New Mexico is not Nevada. I get that. But if I'm not mistake in, New Mexico also has some kind of loose interpretations of the law when it comes to certain types of work.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, but I know that this a state was sold for twenty million. Yeah, it was one of his biggest states.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I know, you have some notes on this. You want to finish the article or you want.
Speaker 4: To go No, no, no, that was I don't have a bunch because I didn't go super into this.
Speaker 5: It was very briefly discussed.
Speaker 4: It was talked about though, as being one of his biggest assets, and that it was just glazed over pretty much, that that nobody is talking about this whatsoever, and this location, and that it's strategically placed though to have shit being gone down, and I like, where's the flight logs or you know who's who's coming in and out that close to.
Speaker 2: The city and that close to the border. Mm hmmmmm hm. So in two thousand and eight, Epstein pled guilty in Florida to state charges of a soliciting and minor prostitution. We talked about that in an agreement widely criticized for secretly ending a federal sex abuse investigation involving at least.
Speaker 3: Forty teenage girls. So let's cut down here.
Speaker 2: Another Republican legislator demanded, why not noting tensions related to President Trump? Or why now related to President Trump and his vow to release documents related to the late sex trafficker?
Speaker 3: Why not a long time ago?
Speaker 2: Right? Every time I ride my motorcycle passed this Aora ranch, I get a sick.
Speaker 3: I get sick to my stomach.
Speaker 2: That was from Representative Stefani Lord of Sandina Park Stefani Lord. Okay, results are at least two years away. To move forward with the Truth Commission, approval must is first needed from the state House when the legislator convenes in January to create a biopartisan oversight committee of four legislators, said Democratic state Representative Mariana Anaya, a co sponsor of the initiative. Wow, so so this says another article. So, Okay, we do, in fact know that the Zoro ranch is a thing. There's absolutely a thing, and no one really you knew about it. No one was really talking about it. It's just kind of one of those things that Epstein had that just kind of you know, yeah, went on to the radar.
Speaker 4: Oh well, wonder what happened there? Dot dot dot. And I wonder if you know, if they actually do start digging into it, will they find that the local police knew about it. I wonder if more people will come out or stories will come out around the locals maybe.
Speaker 5: Potentially seeing things.
Speaker 4: I mean, you have to at least see maybe black vehicles coming and going. It just depends, I guess, but Lord only knows. I mean, that's a lot of acreage to do whatever you want. And I doubt they're going to do like a deep dive into scouring the land to find if there's any bodies or what was actually there? Where did it like who bought that? You know, I don't even know who bought it? Who bought it? Who are the creditors? Who got that money?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: And where did all this stuff go?
Speaker 2: Well, apparently it went to paying off debts that Epstein accrued because he was worth so much money, he needed twenty million, like right now.
Speaker 4: He was worth quote unquote sixty a six hundred million when he died, but somehow he needed an extra twenty and there was that was just his properties. There was a conversation that he was actually had one billion dollars sitting off shore, that he has money all over the place, and there was talk about pretty much hidden money.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't the.
Speaker 4: Man was a financial guru pretty much and had ties everywhere. So why would he just have one billion? I feel like he is he is way more, and especially being gifted that seventy seven million dollar in Manhattan house. Yeah, and he worked his ties with him so closely. The Victoria's secret owner of Wexner. Yeah, he was a he's a billionaire or was. I don't know if he's dead or not, but one you're talking he may be worth six hundred million choking me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's absolute bullshit.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he made that shit in like a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we do have one more of the tiktoks to go in on. Did President Trump just ensure that the Epstein files stay secret as we wrap this up?
Speaker 4: This is gonna be the last one that we talk about. And this is kind of just a touch on. I actually really like this lady.
Speaker 5: She's cool. She kind of like breaks it down for you and stuff.
Speaker 4: But there a lot of people believe that we're just gonna see what we want to see and just kind of play this whole game.
Speaker 2: Let's hear what she has to say on it. I'm kind of scared, to be honest.
Speaker 9: Just ensure the Epstein files will never see the light of day. It's definitely possible, and it happened right in front of our eyes today. This morning, President Trump posted this to a social media page, directing the Attorney General Pambondy to launch a brand new Epstein investigation into the convicted sex offender's involvement and relationship with Bill Clinton, Larry Summers, Reed Hoffman, JP, Morgan Chase, and many other people and institutions. He says, all arrows, pointing to Democrats. A few hours after that, Attorney General Pambondi said, thank you, mister President, I'm on it. She announced the appointment of a US attorney from the Southern District of New York to head up that brand new Epstein investigation. So how in the world could these two social media posts hide the Epstein files from all of us? Well, because no prosecutor, even your local district attorney what never release any files related to any ongoing investigation that would compromise witnesses and evidence and their potential cases. And it just doesn't happen. And now that Trump has ordered a brand new investigation to open into Epstein, it is very possible that even if Congress votes to release the entire Epstein file through that dispetition next week, the Department of Justice will say, Nope, can't do it, We've got an ongoing investigation. Now, there are a ton of questions about this move by the President and the Attorney General. First and foremost, just a few months ago, In July, Attorney General Pambondi released this short memo saying the Epstein matter was closed because after an investigation, the DOJ and the FBI found no more credible evidence of any more co conspirators associated with Epstein, and there was nothing more that the DOJ would release to the public.
Speaker 6: Remember that.
Speaker 9: So if that was true then and there was nothing more to the case back then why does the Attorney General now think it's appropriate to open a brand new investigation. Secondly, President Trump has said repeatedly this whole Epstein matter is a hoax.
Speaker 6: So if that's true, then why.
Speaker 9: Does he want an investigation? Usually you don't waste millions and millions and millions of taxpayer dollars on a hoax. And Third, if President Trump does believe a new investigation is warranted into Epstein, why only look at Democrats? If you're gonna open it back up, why not look into everyone who is allegedly involved. We will have to see what happens next week when the House votes on this discharge petition. Is so very possible that if lawmakers overwhelmingly vote to release the file and they get that veto proof majority that I talked all about, in this video. It's possible that the political pressure will force the release of the files. But then again, you just never know.
Speaker 2: Did President Okay, I have to agree with her on a couple of points here. Why would it be worded in such a way, especially after they said there was no more co conspirators, there's no more information to dig up. Everything is exactly as it is in the written document. Never Mind the fact they held up those empty binders. Never mind the fact that she's actually had ten thousand documents to go through in hours and hours and terabytes of things to go through before she could make an actual statement on it.
Speaker 3: Then like two weeks later, it was like, no, nothing more to see here.
Speaker 2: We're all good, We're done. Never Mind the fact that Cash Betel and Dan Bongino both went on record and said he absolutely killed himself. The stories exactly as we've been told all these things. Now they're getting ready to release things, and yeah, it's the whole situation stinks.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's smart on their behalf, like to be able to play that, to be able to play the American people and to use the justice system in their favor. I mean, just kind of how that loopoole I mean he's really good with loopholes.
Speaker 5: I'll say that that is true.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Now it's Michael Wolf.
Speaker 2: That's the damn Michael Wolf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the journalist.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's his name. Sorry.
Speaker 4: I was just looked down and I saw his name highlighted and I was like, ah, it's Michael Wolf. Yeah, no, it's I don't know. It's gonna be an interesting situation moving forward. I think that they have made it to where it's gonna be. They that they can't release any of the information. If they do, it's gonna be what we saw where it's random shit like a book list or some stuff that they've said, but it's redacted. I mean, it's gonna be just half assed. Here, be quiet, I gave you what you wanted. Let's move on now.
Speaker 2: A couple that with the fact that Geslaine is now representing herself in a court of law.
Speaker 5: No, I can't wait for that as.
Speaker 3: A way to try to.
Speaker 2: Hopefully get a better situation to maybe get herself pardoned. And and Trump even went on and said I wish her well, you know, and I knew her for at one point in time, she seemed like a great person.
Speaker 3: I wish her well. All these things, it's like.
Speaker 5: Even great person.
Speaker 2: Huh, Yeah, it's very crazy. This whole situation stinks to high heavens. And I agree with the point that you were making earlier. This is going to become political fodder. Yes, and clearly what we just saw with the research we have done, and more things are coming out as the day goes on. But I have a hard time believing that any new bomb shows you're going to get dropped of information is going to blow the case wide open.
Speaker 4: I'll say, I think they will give us fifty, generously, fifty people to crucify, pretty much, fifty people to fry. I think that's a good healthy number of people to I think it's going to be a mix too. I think it's going to be politicians, actors, political figures of some type potential, maybe like financial people. I think they're going to give a gambit of a really healthy dose of people that like, you know what, we have you by the balls and you're going to take this fall. And here's like fifty people to sacrifice to the masses to get them to shut the hell up about this and move on. Because if they sacrifice enough people people are just be like, you know what, they they really did give us the information we needed. We they really were forthcoming. And what does she keep saying. She keeps saying they.
Speaker 5: Maximum transparency under the law.
Speaker 2: She keeps from the ham body.
Speaker 4: Ham keeps saying this over and over and over again, under like in the same press conference, and it's like, under the law, let me make sure what we were hearing right, And they're going to give us just enough and they're going to be like, here you go, we we did our job.
Speaker 5: This is under the law, and now we're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again, all as long as it doesn't interfere with national security which again.
Speaker 4: Or an impede in an open investigation in any way.
Speaker 9: Or.
Speaker 4: Or have any depictions of children or any type of porn material or sexual material, or.
Speaker 5: To protect victim's identities.
Speaker 4: I mean, the list is is pretty long of what they can use to make sure that they don't give us any more information than necessary.
Speaker 2: And in my personal, humble opinion, we're not going to be getting any real new information again, even the list that we just read off with the clients or the.
Speaker 4: Customers contact the contact lists, the contact.
Speaker 2: List, we have no idea to what level or extent those names are. Even if you were to go through my phone right now into my phone book, to be honest with you, probably ninety percent of those people I have not talked to, texted, had a phone call with in years.
Speaker 4: I probably have at least like one hundred people plus that I don't even know, like if those are real numbers for them, right.
Speaker 5: But I'm not taking his side in this.
Speaker 4: I'm just simply saying I find it interesting the people that he did have listed, like just a few that I was looking up while we sat here. Clearly they have some form of, you know, political poll or they have some type of poll in general, but level wealth, a high level wealth, and stuff like that, but we don't know to what level.
Speaker 5: We don't know anything. Let's be really honest with ourselves.
Speaker 4: We know what we've been told, what we've been allowed to see, and we can kind of decide where what truth we think is happening and what the victims have allowed us to know, which thankfully they have come forward and have at least expressed what happened.
Speaker 2: I'm very the elievisel fucked me up a good bit. I was such a huge fan of him for so long. I mean, I don't know how many people you have met multiple Holocaust survivors.
Speaker 5: Yes, I haven't met many.
Speaker 3: I never have.
Speaker 2: I've always wanted to sit and have a talk with them, but I may understand that will be very rough because I'm asking them to relive the most traumatic event of the past one hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 4: I actually had so Like I was talking and we had a guest last night, I kind of briefly touched on this. I had some that came to my school. Particular, came to my school that read us her book that she had written, and then she sat and like we were allowed to actually stay if we wanted to and sit with her and talk about things, and like I remember sitting in her lap and tracing her tattoo on her arm and asking her pretty tough questions honestly, but I wanted to hear it from somebody and from the source, from the source and the heartbreaking reality and truth of what she was saying. I get that a lot of people don't believe that the Holocaust was real or retarded, you know, things that were different this woman one hundred percent. I sat with her for hours, Like I pretty much stayed with her the entire day, and then she came back and she.
Speaker 5: Signed my book and all this stuff.
Speaker 4: And I actually have met her four other times and she I've met other Holocaust survivors from meeting her and stuff like that, and they all have very intense stories and will tell you in detail about.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean they're all crisis actors. Fuck out of here with that shit.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: It is very You know, that video that makes its surrounds on the internet of that man that saved all of those children and all of them stand up in the audience.
Speaker 5: Yes, first off, I will cry every time I see that video. I'm not a.
Speaker 4: Crier at all, but that video who that video gets me so much and what he did for those people now.
Speaker 3: Basically Schindler's list in real life. It's insane.
Speaker 4: If history has been changed and whatever. Okay, what I'm saying is is there's still victims, and there's still people that you can talk to you today and actually hear from the source that this happened, and it's just it's sad.
Speaker 2: But to see that name twice on the contact list. And I'm not saying that Ellie had anything to do with Jeffrey. I don't know to what level in context that name was on the list. If he was associated with some disgusting things, then okay, we need to know about this. But also, what the fuck would a famous Holocaust survivor have anything to do with contact wise with Jeffrey Epstein, even if it was Jewish? I mean, I get that, I mean, yeah, but most of the people on that list were not Jewish.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe Kissinger was on the list. That that blows my mind. And Henry Kissinger was a massive piece of shit.
Speaker 3: I get that. For him to have contacts as far as the.
Speaker 2: CIA and the blackmailing community was concerned, and so he had Jeff's number, cool, that makes sense to me. Unless your boy Visil was trying to launder some money and or do some pedophilic shit with a child. I have no idea why he would have Epstein's contact info or vice versa once but twice.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: At this point, I just have learned to just roll with the punches and just keep asking questions and maybe one day we might find out some.
Speaker 5: Real truth to this world. Hopefully. I mean, at this point, I could see it.
Speaker 2: Going down certain way right now, and I'm god. I hope I'm wrong. What do you think I think that she's about to walk?
Speaker 5: You think Maxwell's gonna walk?
Speaker 2: I think they are going to reopen this investigation, and through some sort of weird chicanery, they're going to find that it was a mistrial. They're going to find that the jury was rigged in some way, shape or form. They're going to find some reason to where she is going to be out, and then she is going to make her way to a country with no extradition laws.
Speaker 5: I think it does get out, she's going to be publicly murdered.
Speaker 3: Not if she can get to Israel, she'll be hight.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't actually know what's gonna happen with this.
Speaker 4: It's just another drop in the bucket of shit that is continuous and unfortunately it's I would love for things to happen, but I guess we're my my I want to know who is behind all this, Like the true true evil in this world that's really pulling the strings. We'll never know, Not black Rock, not Rockefeller is like roths hat Who's behind them?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Who are the really?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Who is it is? It is it? Demons?
Speaker 4: Is it.
Speaker 5: Devil is it? The devil is it?
Speaker 2: Aliens is it?
Speaker 5: But I meant like, who is it?
Speaker 4: If it's not potentially people, then what is it behind it?
Speaker 2: I think it's people, but names that will never know. Like even if we had some guests me that.
Speaker 4: Picture of that guy that just is circulating, the man that no one knows who it is. He's only been pictured one time and it was because of the guest snuck their phone really quick, and it's this Arab looking man and apparently he's worth like more than everyone in this room that they went to, this one of those crazy gallas that you know they get invited to. And this man showed up, no name tag, No one would talk to him, no one. Everyone knew of him, that he was some type of whatever, that he owned more, he had more money than everyone.
Speaker 5: He didn't talk to nobody, he didn't do anything. He was there for a little bit.
Speaker 4: One person took a picture of it, and like, there's no sources to be found on who this man is.
Speaker 3: Okay, and perfect example.
Speaker 2: That guy is probably a shot caller to a level that we actually can't imagine. And I've said this before too. The only reason why we know the name Rothchild is because they're somebody's bitch. They have to answer to somebody Lord Amshul Rothschild, not even him. Right now. I think David David rothchilds a new leader of the family ever since Jacob died last year, David has to answer to somebody. He says, yes, sir, to somebody. You know what I mean, who is this person? Who is this group? I mean, it depends on who you ask. Some people will say it's the Freemasons. I don't believe. So, some people will say it's certain high level occult groups. Maybe maybe some people will say it's Israel. It's all times back to Israel. Okay, maybe there's some connections there for sure, But I think that what we're talking about is so much of a upper echelon that even if we were to say the group some people up the Club of Rome again, not so much. It's very important. And I'm not saying they don't have their ties and their connections and their power and all these things.
Speaker 4: It's like I think that they figured it out though long time ago. I think they figured out what they needed to do, and it kind of reminds me. So I just been watching Fallout I just got done with the series the episode of the first season, and interesting enough, it was not it was all about time, is what they said.
Speaker 5: We have to just outlive the bullshit pretty much.
Speaker 4: And the one guy was like, so they all got given these bunkers, these vaults, right, these millionaires all got given these things. And what I found was really interesting is it came back to Bud is his name, and he's like, it's all about management. Whoever has the best management and can keep the story going the best and the lies contained and keep the management up. So we put in people that are strategically placed in these management positions to get keep the population keep going, then that's all we need to do. And to be fair, their vault has been working the longest and the best for over two hundred years because of the management system. And that made me think about the world in and of itself and the management system. Who is the management system above us?
Speaker 2: And again, some people say it's the Vatican. I don't necessarily believe that. Some people say it's old royal bloodlines. Okay, I think that might have a little bit more credence to it.
Speaker 5: Then I do think that has a lot to do with it.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe that it's because of not the Vinci code line of thinking. Although that's a very fascinating fanfic. But I do you love that show? You know, it's interesting. I like Angels and Demons too, the same author. It's a great storyline. But if we're talking about true royalty that goes back two thousand years, we're talking about amassing wealth like god tear status wealth for two thousand years up until today. This is more money than the Rothschild could ever touch. This is more money than the United States government could ever touch. This is more. With money comes power, right, it comes, influence, comes, privacy, comes all these things.
Speaker 5: Where would they live?
Speaker 3: On an island somewhere where?
Speaker 4: If these people do exist, where are they I've always wondered, Probably all over? I mean, it means it's one of those scenes of like the double walks among us kind of a thing. And you know, I don't know, but who knows about who these people are and how they tie into Epstein.
Speaker 2: But that's a trope, right that the byronic hero from Lord Byron, not Lord Byron gesture, not him, but the actual storyline of Lord Byron from literature, from the seventeen eighteen hundreds. This dude who's basically a Gomez Adams, and he's just how does he have all this money? Oh, he's independently wealthy, you know, and he lives in this fine, massive a state and he's just off doing whatever he wants to do because he's living off of residual off of residence jewel from some shit that his great great granddaddy left him.
Speaker 3: And he's just doing his thing, you know.
Speaker 2: And when any boy, if he does host a big party or something like that, great gadspy level things to where like nobody really knows how this guy made his money. He's just he's independently wealthy. He was born into it and that's just kind of the story and that's just what it is, and nobody questions it any further because they want to try to get as close as they can to this guy. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I think it's a lot more along those lines.
Speaker 4: The vampiric level status again another one of these tropes that I think has its kernel of truth.
Speaker 3: And I'm not saying that these people are vampires.
Speaker 2: I'm not not saying that they're vampires.
Speaker 3: Both could be true at the same time, both could be mutually exclusive.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But what I'm saying is the actual powers that are controlling the world. It's a group that we've never heard of. It's a group that nobody's ever written about. Because if somebody ever did write about and they're dead, their research is burned and that's it.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, get it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I agree, well, beautiful cult members. This has been an interesting episode of Epstein. This is just a brief little snibbet of what's going on right now as it continues to unfold. I'm sure in six months we will revisit this. Maybe a year from now, depending on how much stuff continues.
Speaker 2: On, maybe a month from now to be I mean, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Like maybe maybe in six months we'll have those fifty martyrs that you know, they just kind of die on that cross and being good guys for Epstein.
Speaker 2: I guess good. But y'all let us know what y'all think about a good cult members. And as we're talking about the financial system, we also know that finances are going to fail. The math be mathing, and our economic system is going to collapse. But the one thing that will not collapse is gold and silver. Boyan and if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then go to the link in the description to coecsilver dot com. When you fill out your information on Homeboy, Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advisor, your CE, your account and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. I promise they're going to say at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals. Best place to get your start while it is still affordable is to go to the link in the description cocsilver dot com and get your start today. Another way that you can support the show, like we mentioned Patreon earlier. But if you are somebody that likes to partake of the blessed herb, and perhaps you don't want to smell like a skunk the rest of the day, and maybe the vapes are just too much for you, but you, you know, would like to partake of it in some other way, then what you can do is go to link in the description to Good Fields Cannabis CBD or THHC Seltzer and they have a wide variety of flavors and if you use the code, I'm sorry. If you use the link, you'll get twenty percent off your order and free shipping to your door. There's no promo code. Usually whenever you have these things you have to type in like cult at checkout or something like that.
Speaker 3: There's none of that.
Speaker 2: You have to use the link in the description to go to the website and they'll know that where the ones that sent you there. So if you're somebody that would like to experience some marijuana seltzer, then go to Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer. But another way is you can support the show good cult members and let us know what you think about this Epstein update. Where do you think is about to happen next? Do you think they're telling us what we actually wanted to hear? Do you think it's all a part of the cover up? Do you think Trump has been compromised? Do you think Pam Bondy is incapable and incompetent? Listen, we want to hear what you have to say about it, and the best place to do so would be too Please hit the.
Speaker 10: Five stars, hit the shares, of life, scribes, comments, leap post to review of shares at the friends and family shriffs that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members? Act there us do you find Ladies and gentlemen, why you're already go check out Menimistics Jonathan show and getting the same lover respective there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage and Night and come join each of us our individual Patreon lives that we host every Wednesday night in nine pm Central.
Speaker 2: Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And I am the Cajun Knight. I am ravingly and there's one very important streaming.
Speaker 3: Vital these information.
Speaker 2: We do want interest as soon as humanly possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screetshipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult