Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll think you.
Speaker 1: What I help.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects today. I've got a guest, Ricardo Cavolaro, a published author big time into the occult and metaphysical and alternative energy. Tell them about yourself, Ricardo.
Speaker 1: Look good evening, and thank you for having me. Well for those that haven't heard it before, I've done research for I don't know, thirty five years, trying together as matty material as I can have on all disciplines. I'm not focused in one thing, but I try to find the connection between all things, which is different and Uh, I'm now working with the Institute for Natural Philosophy. We are trying to expand the global awareness and transmit knowledge to people in a way that they can take it. And basically that is I'm not very good talking about myself, but yeah, basically that that's it. It's it's it's more dive into the conversation than then about me. You got it.
Speaker 4: And then I got Nick my co host with the Occult Rejects and Ethan Indigo.
Speaker 1: Guys, introduce yourself.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Ellis for UH you know, getting this group together again. Guy would be here listen with you. So appreciate it and very much looking forward to this should be some really interesting talks and I'm sure it will make me think it more questions by the time the show's on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, we'll start it again then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we all we all got sidetracked talking already off offline Ethan Indigo. Always excited to be here and communicate with you guys. I write, and you know, got all the social media, so reach out if I'm so inclined.
Speaker 4: Absolutely so, Ricardo, take us back to the beginning. Let's talk about megalists. Let's talk about megalithic technologies. What kind of interesting finds have you got in the realm of megalithic technologies?
Speaker 1: Okay, So if I would to start from the beginning, I would say there was nothing, and then suddenly there was something. So I would go to Graham anc sorry, to to Ennis McKenna and say science explains the beginning, saying give us a miracle and we will explain the rest because they don't know. They don't know the beginning. But in terms of megalytics, I think there are after these many years where academics have give us lots of material, not only in archaeology, but in astronomy that's very important. Archae acoustics, the involvement of geologists that tell us about the mineralogy of the stones used. The problem is they all look at this from independent size, so you don't put an archaeou astronomer discussing this with an archae acoustics guy or with an archaeologist. They don't mingle with one another. And that's why they don't get to the proper conclusions in my or the proper questions because we don't have answers. We have questions, but you need to have the right questions at least that take you closer to reality. And if you don't have all the data, you cannot make the right questions. So you need to understand the megalytic world and its beginnings. We need to understand first the kind of technology that they are using. First of all, you have to understand there is many years just to understand the sky. You have seventy two years for one degree, which means you have to go through the three hundred and sixty versus plus times seventy two, many times in order to see Oh, yes, it's confirming. We've seen it before, and there it is again. So this works. So that alone takes so many generations that when they talk us about the beginnings, they don't know what they're talking about. It's like saying, oh, go Beckley, Teppe is the beginning of agriculture. Yeah, they got there and said, ooh, I have this seaty in my pocket. I don't know how it gets here. Let me throw it aground and start agriculture. So that's not how it happens. This is a very slow process of trial and error and then perfection and and you keep perfecting the stuff, and it may take thousands of years. But in the megalotic world it's worse than that.
Speaker 4: It's actually worse than that because they don't admit that agriculture started at the time of go back you Tepi. They try to tell us that these people were all a bunch of cavemen who couldn't figure out how to put.
Speaker 1: Seeds in the ground. Exactly.
Speaker 4: That's who built that's according to them. So I mean, you tell me about the rest of their theories. When it comes to dating and explaining this stuff. They've got a lot of data, but they don't have really good explanations at all.
Speaker 1: Look, the problem is they don't even tell us about the fact that most of the crops that humans started developing and producing them existed naturally in a more reduced and less nutative form. So there were fields of this stuff that they getter. And then obviously when you start getting seeds and you start thinking, well, this comes from the seeds, let's try and plant the seeds. So you won't plant any seeds. You will select the seeds from the best plants, and you keep selecting the seeds from the best plants and so on, so you don't start agriculture. Agricultura began at the same time that we started harving natural agriculture, that was agriculture because they started helping the fields and so on, and that enters also the megalethic world. That is, as I always saying that the first thing you have to have the knowledge of the telluric energies, because all of these sites are placed in energy nodes that we today still don't know how to identify. There is a few methods that we can get closer to that, but we cannot still identify exactly a new note place without knowing that there was something there before. So this has a conjunction of elements that are not easy to perceive, especially if you considered the we are talking about cavemen, and these are faults, underground, faults river the river. When the river is present, you'll find that every single of these megalytics is on where the river bands. It's not on the straight, it's always on the river band. After you find all these generations to learn this technology of the place, then you have all these learning about the mineralogy because you have to have the correct type of stones to produce the functionality that you are trying to get from the site. So that's why you see some stones are taken from places that are seven yards away, and there are stones that are brought from three hundred kilometers away, so one hundred and sixty miles, sorry, one hundred and eighty miles. So there is a significance to that. This is not random. I don't say to a bunch of guys that don't have the wheel and say, look, I needed to go one hundred and eighty miles and get me some three or four stones from there because I just like them. It doesn't work like that, not even today it doesn't work like that. You said add to a constructor and it calls you crazy. Are you crazy? You have the quarry right here, whether I go all the way there. So it's not about building, it's about what you are building. And mineralogy is important. And for instance, you see a lot in the UK something that is wrongly called sarsen stones. A sargin stone is not a stone. Sarzin stone is the more pure form or quartz crystal there is. We can't make it any pure than that is naturally because this sarzin stone is a minimum of some say ninety eight point seven I found most references say ninety nine point three percent minimum pure quartz with then zero form zero point seven to zero point three impurities. You can't get that without being natural. And so they went to get far away to get these massive crystals that I recently found out. I don't know if you know this, but a ruby looks like a stone. It's not a ruby at all. People are throwing rubies away because they don't know they're throwing a ruby. Rubies have to have heat treatment to become that that ruby colored, translucid and glowing. They have to be heated before that they look exactly like a stone, exactly like a stone. It's not a crystal, it's a stone. We're looking at a PiZZ of stone. Contrary to Oh I brought them there. Okay, I have my quarts far away. So we now have the placement. You now have the mineralogy, and now we have to include sacred geometry, because all of these places are built under the rules of sacred geometry, and when you are building it, you are aligning the sacred geometry with the archae astronomy. So are you seeing that the vast lack of knowledge that is required to build a megalytic site.
Speaker 3: It's huge add on what you're saying. What you're saying makes me think about Goblecki Teppe as not only this sacred site where they might have done ceremonies and what have you, but in regards to the seventy two year cycle that must take place for them to even contemplate, or for us to even contemplate that there is shifting elements in the sky. So, from what I understand about Goblecki Tempe, each of these circular sites were little temples unto themselves that were associated with a point in the sky possibly more unlikely, and as time shifted, they would have moved these circular places potentially to I know this has happened in other sites anyway, and so I'm thinking that it has happened there. And so all these seventy two year sacred sites corresponding with the earth geometry and all these things that enabled them to really understand a lot of these bigger picture things that were revealed in megalithic sites later even right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the alignment. We are told that the alignment is a virtualistic thing, when it isn't. The alignment is an energetic thing, and it reaches his peak during that time. That's why the ceremonies we're doing that time, not because the star was there, because that's when the energy is stronger. So continue, continue what I was saying. After you use the sacred geometry to build the site and align it to the elements that you wanted aligned, because this will create what is called today in science a quantum Oh dear Lord, I can't remember. It's like a quantum resonance. So after they align all of this and they create all this structure, then it only remains the last element and the last element is given by archae acoustics. There is the introduction to frequency into the site to activate the functionalities of the site itself. These functionalities are tellers. We get to learn from the academics right from the beginning. After three four sites then quickly understood that these sites work. Why what they call a trident of frequencies, meaning you have the natural frequency of the site, then you have the middle frequency that is introduced by the humans or whatever using the site, and then you have the search frequency that is created by the site itself as soon as the standing waves are made. Now, this is another point because the architecture is so perfect that it's very easy to create these standing waves. The standing waves is imagine a wave of sound that is always going like this. When you create a standing wave, the bouncing of the sound will stop that wave on the air. So you can put small balls as you do an acoustic levitation on that point of the wave, and the wave is stationary and he creates a new sound. This is very curious because this was found out by an individual that tunes organs pipe organs on chapels and churches, and so he decided to record himself because he really loved the acoustics of that chapel, and after fixing the organ, he played a music of his favorite and recorded it. When he got home, he realized that the church gave him a music that wasn't in the party two. So the music that we recorded by playing it was is not the music that he played. It's a new music. The resonance creates from the basic frequency the frequency place, and then the site itself creates another melody on top of it that creates the final tune. So this is exactly what is going on on megallythic sites. The difference between churches, chapels and so on and the megalethic site is that the megalethic side took the energy, use it inside and spread it outside into the fields. So this worked like electroculture that I'm not sure if everyone knows what electric culture is. So is this enrich the fields, the frequencies emitted, calm the animals. This is all scientifically seen in some places. It created a hive mind where all people are somewhat connected, as we still see in Alatri today and inside in the ceremonies. What's going on is very interesting because we are now discovered bring something called vibrational in printing. And this vibrational imprinting is when the site is on this site of activation, whatever is being done inside, it's being recorded by the crystals in the stone. We are doing this today in labs and we found out that you can even break the crystal and the information is still there. It's fractal. Once imprinted into the crystal, it stays there until the last fragment. So when these people talked about the gatherings and the ritualistic and talking to the ancestors, they were directly talking to the ancestors because they can receive or input this information from the site itself, so they could listen to their ancestors and their old ceremonies and the old stories that were told as long as the frequency was activated. More than that, since all of this is connected by the crystalline matrix of the Earth itself, all of these megaaletic sites are connected to one another, so there is no scientific blockage to the fact that they could communicate with one another. Once this quantum entanglement I found the word. This quantum entanglement is achieved because when you focus two points in the exact same signature, there is no time nor distance between them, so they are open to one another, and we found something of this sort. There's the experiment that I have already developed, and I already gathering a team and will gathering funds to do it in a few months. There is to return to West Kennet Long Barrow, where this Steve Marshall, this archae acoustics guy, placed a fourteen year old kid in the first chamber to the left, and then put a guy playing a drum outside on the courtyard. Because you already tried the year before playing music inside and it didn't work. There is no activation of the site, so it for the second year, he thought, okay, maybe you have to play it outside, and so he started introducing the music from the courtyard and he put a guy playing a drum four hundred and forty bits for a minute. What this child's testimony afterwards is that, you know, he was in complete darkness inside, but after a few seconds or almost a minute, after the drum is beating and he's coming down, he started to see the walls glowing with a kind of a black glow which is hard to define, but it started to see those stones glow. And after the glow came an opening that looked into another room that doesn't exist. It's the outside, there's nothing there. So a portal opened to another room, and the room was not empty. The kid got scared, closed his eyes, and for two times he felt someone coming from that room into the chamber was circle him twice, and because the kid didn't say anything, apparently respected the kid and returned. So the impressive thing of all of this, because the drumming stopped, the gate shut and so on, the impressing thing of all this is that I would have thought if I was Steve Marshall, I said, no, no, no, no, no, Look, we have to do this again, and we have to do this again with cameras inside. Let's put an seg in his brain. Let let's see if he's happening for real or if he's happening on his head. If he's happening on his head, it's like an obe experience. Can you have real happening happening inside his head? Can he get information? Can he have an experience? Or is it real? Did a real portal open up and we can actually go to another room?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What it is was wrote it down and decided to repeat the experience with himself in it using headphones and binatural sound. Obviously it didn't work, but he says that it didn't work because it was the kid's imagination, although he recognizes that the kid had no reason to doubt and looked very honest. But he went there with headphones. Well, he did have an experience because what happened is what I believe. The site itself rejected him for using the wrong key, because this is the guy that can measure sits with his eyes, is well known for getting to a site and say that has she's x feet high x feet wide, and then when you go to measure, the guys is spot on. And he says on his own statement of what happened to him that he was projected three times four meters into the air when the ceiling is lower than two So he was thrown three times four meters into the air, and says the first time he was very alarmed, but then he's a scientist and said, now this has only happened in my head. So it happened again, and the third time, he says he was already relaxed and didn't feel any fear, and then he decided to terminate the experiment. So he was obviously rejected by using the wrong key into the site. The site was still consciousness that the conscious, let's put it that way. And so having a.
Speaker 4: Back like that would be enough for a lot more investigation, you know.
Speaker 1: Obviously multidisciplinary, that's what I have in my project from all fields. I even have an astrophysic that's the only guy already engaged and signed on if we read the project, signed me in because he wants to see if there is any astro connection during the ceremony.
Speaker 4: These are pretty handy when it comes to that. These are di sign and goggles and what you can do with these that is actually see the human energy field coming off of a person when you've got them on in very highlight conditions. If you were to be using something like this and those conditions, maybe turn on a light or something, you might be able to see this stuff if you're not capable of fully embracing the process. So he might have been getting a response, but his eyes aren't attuned to that kind of light, you know, his eyes aren't attuned to that kind of energy, so he's not saying anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But another interesting factor of all of this are the stone basins of water that appear in these sites that everyone thinks they are ritualistic, but no one perceives that they are strategically placed inside these chambers. They are strategically placed not on earths as the right of the rest of the site, but right on the bedrock. They always have a bit of bedrock to put this stone bases on. And what happens when you pour water into an environment that is being induced by frequency, If you use the right frequency, you can create what the anciente's called living water, what science is calling structured water, and what the very edge of science is now calling easy water. So you see all of these names for the same thing. Not even scientists understand each other, but the engines call it living water. So what this water is. It becomes kind of a gel and it's highly It has capabilities that we are now recognizing in water that also can absorb information. You can put data into structured water and he keeps it. So it's kind of a galadrial mirror. What I believe they did with this is you see all these engravings, these petroglyphs on these sites that are spirals others that have other motives to me, that is the key to with the activation of the site. That is the chimatics that you will see on the living water when you introduce the correct frequency. Those are the keys. So it's not an accident. When you go to there's a a chapel in the Saint Michael's line in the UK that stays right in the middle of this lay line of this telluric energy line, and you see that they this viated what they call the baptismal basins. They are deviated from what any architect would do just to be where the two lines cross, so it's instead of being on the center of the structure, is completely deviated to the side so that it's exactly where the two lines cross. So all of this is way beyond Christianity. All of this is way beyond some kind of of a belief. This is all technology. This is not a belief. This is technology, and they were using it for their own purposes exactly. That's what the catalicism and that's what the templars did. They reuse this technology once more in the year one thousand, one hundred and to the fifteen hundreds. They use this technology for their own purposes, and the templars and the catalogs, the papal ones. So the Vatican ones had different ideologies on how to use the technology because the Vatican only wanted one saying to convince people that God existed, and so they asked for composers like Bach to write specific tunes for specific churches that were played. And people get this sensation given by frequency of the site itself and the music of bliss, of contact with the divine, of being in with something that was higher than themselves, and these can create healing because of the fate of Placibo, because we control our body, it's not our body the controls us and so they use this to make enormous amount of money, an enormous amount of following. So the chance the sound was always a very important part. In fact, they used specific bells on the churches that gave people a sensation of when you are a drug drug addict and you don't have abstinacy, I don't know how to say.
Speaker 2: That, maybe withdraws or addiction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you don't have your dose, what do you call those people? They are having withs withdrawals, that's it, okay. So the people when the people who heard the bells. The hammer dropped every single because they were complexing to go to the church and have that sensation. When the war came, when we need to kill each other, they remove all the bells from the churches, all of them, so that effect was not felt. They changed the tune completely so it didn't have that effect on the body. So it was no longer that important to go to church, because what is important is to hate the Germans or whatever. Uh and vice versa, because these guys work on all sides of the fence, even from up and below. Uh. So, yeah, it was more than half an hour, but when I reached the end.
Speaker 2: You're just a quick question. Do you think understanding and trying to like use this technology is sometimes like kind of behind the scenes of these supposed wars or arguments we see between other countries.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe that we started with what people call the gods themselves. I don't believe in neither gods in that sense or aliens. I believe that that there's other explanations that don't require either of them. And I think that well, whoever they were, not only are responsible for the creation of mankind. At least one of their sects is the other didn't agree. It's obvious, and I think that they started by ruling us directly, what we call the god kings. Then they saw that humans were growing very much so and they decided to retreat a bit, and then they were the god sons ruling. After the god sons, you see that there are only normal humans ruling, and they say by divine rights, so they are no longer sons of the gods, but they have divine rights to rule. And after that you came to politicians. So this is all the same chain of command and all controlled by the same person that was before the group whatever. So I don't think there is any changes in that regard. And with this I completely forgot what the question is.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you think that like understanding this type of stuff might have been behind like and that's so much, I guess world wars, but like you know, disagreements or people obtaining certain land or do you think that might be reasons behind that stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's the same explanation that you find on the Mara Bargato or the rig Veda. You see that when this when this when the first rule of this of these gods between quotes ended and they multiply, and they started dividing territory for all these warrior lords or whatever. At the same point they started bickering with one another and bringing the humans they have with them against the other guy with the other humans. So I don't think it's the little man that working in the fields or the or the guy hammering the iron or the guy doing the pottery that decided I don't like that tribe that let me work with them. This is other people that are bleeding and then take everyone with them into war. So the same thing that you see on those tales of these gods fighting one another is is exactly what you have now. There is interests. See for instance, in the Middle in the in the end of the Second World War, you have Portugal. The our vaults were filled with art and gold that the Nazis stored here. However, we were neutral and not so we are allies of of of the America, but remain neutral and we will keep money. We're receiving money and giving hate from from guys like I don't know if he was involved, but probably the Rothschilds, the chip Morgans and so on, giving money to both sides, so that the war continues because what's matter is is the is the industrial military. We still have that problem today, especially in America. The complex, the military complex tries to rule the elections because they need war. Without war, there's no money. So although this is just at the tip of the iceberg, of course, on.
Speaker 4: The on the ancient alien tip, though, there is is a pretty significant discovery that's been going completely under the radar of most news agencies and people online. It's the discovery or it's the declassification of the mummies. I think they were found in Peru that are tridactyl, yes, and non human non human mummies that are tridactyl and they've got these things in Peru. I think that's pretty significant because they're basically saying, we don't know where these things are coming from, and they look kind of like this, so the elongated head and everything else, to me, it seems like we're already there, like that's that's case closed on this. It's like we had some sort of non human contact like these tridactyl meaning only three fingers mummies with the elongated head that are not human.
Speaker 1: Well, that's I.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen anyone refute any investigators with scientific degrees of varying sorts have been looking at those mummified bodies. None have been able to refute it. Many approached it with the intention to refute it.
Speaker 6: Being scientists.
Speaker 1: Of course, they don't support it either. They just.
Speaker 4: They just say, we're not going to talk about it. But this administrative culture that just declassified this and it's called Maria and Wawta, and those two mummies are now confirmed non human tried actally in mummies.
Speaker 1: They say the percentage they didn't They just because DNA Because every every human, if you do at the DNA tests, they present one to three percent of unknown DNA, which it's exactly the same that you are telling me, right, So that's wild.
Speaker 4: I just thought i'd throw that in because you know, it's pretty much confirmed at this point according to the Peru Ministry of Culture, that these are non human. Some sort of tried to act all elongated head.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wanted to bring us going on related to the agricultural development and maybe even now that we are at this stage of our understanding of all these phenomena, maybe related to the future too. I've always wondered where did people get the idea to or or the comprehension to figure out which plants were medicinal. And I think the explanation for this always avoids the topic of intuitive understanding. And so maybe and maybe it was this one person had a certain illness and so they had an intuitive understanding of it, or maybe it was a broad understanding of plants in general. But I think that we belittle that to the point that we don't consider that in the development of the beginnings of agriculture and medicine, and also now with the telepathy tapes and coming out in coincidence with the many you know, validated people having a psychic relationship with these phenomenon, Right, It's like this is something that we overlook in our development, whether it came in spurts or was more more broad.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I agree.
Speaker 4: I think ancient man used to have a very intense relationship to the plants around them, and having that kind of a relationship makes you able to kind of talk to these things. You know, you'll find in your own life if you're in the woods and you start talking to plants with your mind, you'll get stuff back. There is something going on there, and you can start that conversation that relationship with plants, and not just that, there are so many different ways of understanding how these different colors and shapes of the leaves and all the rest of this stuff play into the human body that is geometric in nature as well as you know, having to do with these associations of color and different parts of the body that are you know, really profound for their time.
Speaker 1: Look, I think, first of all, in regards to what Heasan was saying, you have a Chinese guy who's called the father of medicine, and he tried on himself more than ten thousand earths on himself, and that's how we found out about what they did. Obviously, either he was very wise or he was nearly killed several times because you don't try randomly ten I don't recall the number. I don't know if it's thirteen thousand, but it's above ten thousand herbs that he tried in his life and he lived two one hundred. So this guy had an amazing one knowledge and for the Chinese, he's called the father of medicine, and I think the same process might have been repeated not on people themselves. But as you were describing, now we know that this SRB does something to the stomach and helps with that. But this guy is having a different symptom. But it might also be. Sorry, just let me unplug this, but it might be. So let's mix this with the other thing that we know that goes to the other place of the body. Let's mix and let's see what works. Oh, we kill them next time. We don't do that. But I think it's very much a trial and error. And again I'm not saying that there is not times because I'm a defender of these two types of people that I don't consider neither aliens nor gods. I think that some of them are what I call the teachers and the others I call the slavers. I used to differentiate them by saying that you go to the megalithic world, or for instance, from much of Pichu, and what you find is everyone lived in exactly the same house. There is no social classes. There is only one person in charge, and that's the shaman or the elder or the wise guy. But it still lives among the others. There is no difference in social classes. And when you go to Anchor, what you find this megalomania megalomnia. I don't say it in English. Of this structure that looks like an evil motherboard and vast fields of agricultures to support ten million people. Why do you need ten million people? You don't need ten million people, You just want to have those ten million people. It's completely different. This is a society that is already unbalanced. It's already going to the point where we are today. There's too much on a specific place. And this is ruled by those that small walls with another walls inside two squares full of spikes that are clearly speaking of energy and its uses, and they don't seem to be a good use. So the other thing is I have to apologize to all vegans, but plants have feelings too too, and as they need to understand that, so they better starve because plants have feelings toew. And I can prove it because I repost constantly. What forced every single biologist and scientists the world to recognize that plants do think and even protect themselves. So you have this case in Kenya where kudus would appearing death dead everywhere. Hundreds and hundreds of kudus died, and they do They couldn't find a poacher they couldn't find an arrow, They couldn't find anything. Why the hell are these animals dying? So what happened was that the acacia that they climb on two foot to eat. As soon as the acacia feels that is himself is being eaten beyond the point where his herd to himself, he starts speaking to the other acacias and they start producing a venom into the leaves. So when the acasis moved to the other plant, they eat the plant and they die so they could not eat it anymore. And this goes for miles and miles and miles. As long as there is a casa on the way, they are communicating with one another. And so this was the point in ninety six, I believe where scientists this came on National Magazine when science had to admit that plants have feelings too. But I have another example. There is this plant that most people don't know because this was a trend, a trend perhaps per nerds. This was a trend perhaps fifteen years ago. There is this plant that when he hears music, it dances that anyone can buy. You can buy it online. So you put music and the plant starts moving very slowly, but it starts dancing, leaves up and down and he moves to the side. And you can go on YouTube the dancing plant and you find lots of examples of this. So this is not a creature that is without I dare say, consciousness. This is a creature that was developed naturally to enjoy music. Otherwise you wouldn't move. It moves for some reason when he hears music. And then you have the fungus. The fungus is the largest creature on the face of the earth. You have fungus that are hundreds of kilometers long, and a blue whale is just a tiny thing compared to that amount of fungus that exists under the ground. And that fungus connects all the trees on that wood, all of them. They communicate through the fungus. This is have been scientifically seen. The signals are being sent from tree to the fungus to a tree, and they communicate with one another. They feel what's going on on the inside. They know if there is bad weather, they know if there is people destroying trees. They know. So again, to vegans, please stop killing the plants, because plants have feelings.
Speaker 6: To That's really awesome.
Speaker 3: I wanted to just point out I appreciate your slaver and teacher dynamic, right, which which we see in mythology all over the world. Right. And and also of course to the polarity of that, there would be their supporters and the people not supportive of them too.
Speaker 1: Sure, there's always the one of these, there's always someone that preferred to stand on the on the what they believe is the strong side.
Speaker 4: It's interesting you mentioned that because I think it was Alexander the Great wrote a letter to Plato telling him not to put out philosophy to the general public because then it could make its way over to the enemies of that nation and be used against them. So they were talking about the educators and the enslavers back then in very broad terms. And what was the reason back then, national security.
Speaker 1: What do you think they're doing to us now, Oh, nothing of the sort. They wouldn't do that to us. They wouldn't hide anything from the public.
Speaker 2: So transparent.
Speaker 6: It's just shameful.
Speaker 3: I forget if it was earlier before we started recording, when we were discussing the essentially the elimination of all the information pertaining to the technology revolution that would have could have been right. For the last sixty years, there's been stifled, and we're in this place where we only look at materialism, and thereby do we really look at gravity. We're kind of just kind of steered away from that because it's an intangible as well, and we're really just focusing on these tangibles.
Speaker 1: Well, we focus on what we are given to focus with, and if we are not given these different technologies, we cannot even most people cannot even imagine them. But we weren't recording, so I will repeat it here. We are going to space by filling a tube with highly explosive liquid. We sit at top of it, and then we light a mash behind it and control the explosion by a motor, and so will be explosions foot poof, poop, poof, and there it goes to space. This is our technology. This is ridiculous. So it makes no sense that were on the twenty first century we are still using a cannon ball to reach space. That's what we are doing. We're putting something that explodes. We learn to control that explosion, because that's what the engine is there to do, is to control the explosion. That's all it does. It controls the explosion at will, and they transport people up like this, sit it on top of this highly explosive liquid, and accidents have happened and will continue to happen because the slightest error in the engine and that explosion goes wrong and boom it finishes. So and when it happened to Columbus, that terrible explosion that killed everyone, when we were all seeing it going to space at that time, several scientists on NASA said, look, this is old technology. We have so many projects we can start developing as in regards to new proposal systems. Let's put some money into that. Let's research this. And they did for two or three projects that still came with some results, but they were quickly finished because they have no interest in developing them. They have an even interest that they discover how it actually worked, so they stopped them before that. As soon as they've seen results, Oh it's useless, that's end the funding and that's it.
Speaker 6: Well, I heard that.
Speaker 4: They did put a satellite into orbit recently that has a different type of hydrogen drive. So they're using electro gravetta to create a slight pressure differential using these.
Speaker 1: Charged molecules coming out the back.
Speaker 4: Of it, and you know, in a vacuum you can actually pick up a lot of speed in that way, so that they're not you know, using the solid state fuel anymore. And these things can be charged with the with the you know, the two what do you call them, the two solar panels, right, And so they're trying out this type of technology, but only in space. I mean, where's the applications here? And they're not looking into electrogravitics. I mean, we've got demonstratable examples right now of electrogravitics being on board with the battery that's powering it, which is I.
Speaker 1: Think that's a huge step.
Speaker 4: All it is is just a differential between a positive electromagnet on top and a negative electromagnetic on the model, and so those two together create a sort of lift. Well they said, oh, that's there's no future there. But it's like there's so many different variations that you're not even paying attention to that you go along with this that they just sort of right off as being well that that's pseudoscience. How could it be pseudoscience if it's working to create.
Speaker 1: Left it's well, you have you have for instance, they developed this probably twenty years ago. You have a like a parabolic made of tissue stain that goes in front and it's consuming the vacuum. The thing that it's supposed to don't have anything. And what it does it passes it through an accelerator that works by those two different differentials and concentrates that flux of electrons and that coming captured by by that parabolic thing, and it ejects it higher velocity from from the backpoint and it creates exponential acceleration, which means they could get to any speed they want as long as they have space to go accelerating. That was terminated too. So there's so many technologies out there that we are not using. And one of them that I think is crucial is people are using electric cars today and I'm not sure if they realize that the batteries that they are using, the slightest contact that liquid that is inside the slightest contact with air produces a flame, and that flame is not possible to extinguish. It will burn as long as there is liquid. Now we have at least for seven years now what is called the solid state batteries. They last longer, they charge more, they don't explode, they don't burn in contact wear. Because they are solid, they're lighter. So why aren't you using them? Why because we put so many lydium iron batteries that we have to sell them all in order to start putting the solid set batteries in the cars. And the cars will cease to have one hundred kilometers range when they do, and start having six hundred or seven hundred kilometers range. So because we are not doing this because there is a lot of leadium batteries. There's a new law in the UK they are trying to approve that says they are going to put balloons inside the car tanks to limit the tank to twenty liters by twenty twenty five because it's unfair to electric cars. Okay, and yes, they're going to put balloons by law into the tanks because it's unfair to the electric car to have less range than a petrol engine or a diesel engine. Shee so, And they are doing this under the radar because according to their law, people can say I don't want this and they cannot approve it. So it's going under as much under as its possible, so they can approve this and more how do you design yeah, the same law, how do.
Speaker 6: You how do you even think of to do that? Go through?
Speaker 2: Like what kind of what's going on in someone's mind for that manth equation to equal that answer?
Speaker 4: It's Ricardo. What's the first country that's going to make mandatory castration legal?
Speaker 1: When is that going to happen? Because it seems like that's the way Europe is going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it is.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of a dystopian novel where the good speakers are made to hinder something on their jaw and and and the good athletes are made to wear weights or whatever?
Speaker 6: Are you do?
Speaker 1: You know this headless?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the idea that this insane equality is going to lead to people chopping off their own legs because somebody was born with that leg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget the name of the book. But it's like they finally realize that it's ridiculous and break free of it.
Speaker 1: Of course, that was popularized in a movie by having a highly condecorated military guy be presented to Hitler to congratulate him in person because he killed one hundred guys or whatever it was in just one fight, and and Hitler congrelates congrelates him or whatever it's I can't say the word congratulate. Congratulated him, And as soon as he did, he turned to the side and says, taking downstairs and shoot him. And the guy was perplexed, looking at him, like, what have I done? What have I done? Well, my son, I am sorry, but you are demoralizing the troops. You're giving a bad example. The other man can't do that, so they need something that they can follow. So this is not real. This is this is satire. But but it's about that that you are talking about. It's an interpretation of that concept. We need people to to be all normal. And when I say normal, I mean stupid. That's that's what.
Speaker 6: Well we get.
Speaker 3: We conflate and get confused. Equal rights with equal capability. Right, we don't need that does there's no necessary But it doesn't start there.
Speaker 1: It doesn't start there. The problem is this. You grab children and you create a law that forced them to go to school right at three age, three years old or five years old, and then from five to nine you destroy every single bit of creativity they have insight, You just destroy it completely. After you do that, you create a new system in their mind from the first grade to what here is the first it to to the sorry, to the fifth grade, to the seventh grade. You create a system in their minds that they don't need to question. They just need to memorize. There's no need to bring anything to the table because it's all there on the book and it's all what the teacher is saying. And then from that point, when you finish college, your brain is a machine that can memorize and dictate what you what you learned. But what you learned is going to serve you for nothing on the real world. It doesn't have any practical use beyond the diploma because you get to the job that you studied for and when they start presenting it what you have to do, you have no idea how to do it, no idea at all.
Speaker 3: So it makes me think it's like we're learning all grammar but no logic and no.
Speaker 1: Rhetoric that we memorize nothing. It's it's just I just can't emphetasize enough. How many Darwins, how many Fulcanellies, how many Newtons, how many bach how many da Vinci's, how many of these? It's Ricardo.
Speaker 4: I think what he's talking about is the trivium, and the trivium is grammar, logic, and rhetoric. And so what ends up happening is they take the rhetoric out of school. So they teach you mathematics, but they don't teach you any practical application. All of the things that they're teaching are sort of vague and conceptual and not really something you can do with your hands, because it's that something you can do with your hands that opens up new possibilities. And we've taken rhetoric completely out and they even list, you know, how little it's going to be worth in all the rest of media. It's like, well, why did I have to learn this? I never used algebra two. It's like they make fun of the fact that, yes, your mind is being taken up, and some of the most productive years of your life are being taken up. I thinks that have absolutely no practical application.
Speaker 1: Looka I have I have an academic that wrote to one article for our first magazine, far Us. His name is Stephen Moore, and he's a mathematician, and he taught mathematics, and so he developed a new kind of mathematics that surprised him by having results that he was not expecting. So he took some vectors, calculated, created an equation that took vectors, positioning the angles and so on, and produced a number that are coordinates. And when you go and see what their coordinates lead to, we find another place. And then you do apply the calculus again and get another set of cordinates. And therefore there was another site. And he was marveling himself with this and decided to create a massive a massive paper that I don't members was six hundred pages or something like that, where you put all the sites, all the mathematics, all the equations, all the connections, that we put it to peer review. So the first answer it gets is, we are really sorry, but we can't look at your thesis because the relation you are making into mathematics and the sites couldn't exist because they didn't have mathematics. So if you take that off, then we might look at it. And so it took six hundred pages out and left just the mathematics with no relation to ancient sites, just the mathematics, and you apply the peer review for the mathematics. He received the reply saying, we are sorry, but we cannot avaliate your work because the mathematics you are describing in your paper do not exist, have not been invented yet. I did invent it. It's there, I make it. You just need to see if it's real or not if it works. No, it hasn't been invented yet. It was there on the paper. So what they mean is the guy that created that mathematics is not one of ours, so it doesn't exist.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: That changes everything, you know, I mean having a basis of mathematics that works on a different level of conception and our reality. That means that you could start to, you know, approach topics that are far more complex with that framework in mind. Well, where's the framework? If there's no framework, how do you approach these other topics?
Speaker 1: Look? How much? How much one of you should know this, because I don't remember the exact number. How much of our DNA is considered garbage.
Speaker 3: Lot?
Speaker 1: Seventy eighty percent?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's bordering perhaps the eighteen ninety percent. It's around there. But even if it is seventy percent, we are believing people that are telling us that we have this highly complex double helix form that is crystal. For those who don't know a DNA is made of crystal. So there is a crystal thing that we have embedded in us that dictates many of our functions and our growth and looks and so on. Looks not so much, but yeah, but so on. And they say they understand all of this because they understand twenty three percent of it, and we are believing them. How the hell if I go to you and say, look, I have this problem and I realize twenty three percent of the problem it's solved. You can present this to everyone. We already know all we can. The rest doesn't matter. The seventy seven no, no, no, scratch that, that's garbage. I can back.
Speaker 6: I can't figure out that out.
Speaker 1: Just publish that. Now.
Speaker 4: Are you sure you're not talking about medical efficacy because the tiunds like you're talking avacy. They have like fifteen percent. Oh that's effective. Give it to everybody.
Speaker 1: So when when they ask, this is public? So I don't have any problems in saying it is. When when they brought the guy doing the experiments with the animals to Congress and they asked him, please explain this. Why did you stop the experiment? And he replied because the animals were dying. Oh so you stopped the experiment because the animals were dying, and then he approves it immediately to humans. It makes sense obviously, why not? I'm sorry I asked. It's so stupid of me. Of course it wasn't because of that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's actually, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: This is on public record. Do you see this being used by anyone. This is on public record.
Speaker 4: That's what they did with the boosters.
Speaker 1: They're still the agencies that protect the animals. The associations that protect the animals said no, no, no more, please give it to humans. We've the goddamn animals alone.
Speaker 2: I can see that. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So this this, These are the clever, wise, respectful, hero like almost godly people that are ruling humanity right now. This is this is the wisdom. They are the priest class.
Speaker 4: I mean, what else do you call a guy in a white robe that you're not allowed to question.
Speaker 1: That's a priest. You can question him and you'll get one answer. How hot is the fire when you're tied to a steak? Right?
Speaker 3: Well, And a big part of Edward Burnet is using doctors as edless and you guys, I'm sure no is to portray them as unquestionable and verifiable professional know it alls of the medicine field. They would say. They would have doctors in doctors coats, smoking a pal mall and saying, this is the one that's good for you.
Speaker 1: Look, this is what he's being used for. I don't know how many years by guys that give those speeches of empowering yourself or something like that, self health speeches. What happens is one of the first six things that these people have for the very few that will understand what they're saying, because the rest are just there to give him money. The three or four that will understand what he's saying and they will make some money from the money they spent to be there, is the ones that understand when he's saying that it doesn't matter if you understand the subject that you are speaking or not. What matters if other people believes you understand what you're talking or not. That's all that matters. So when you have people a person of authority, he is used to speak freely because even if he's saying something he know nothing about it, people say, oh, thank you very much, is the wisdom of this guy. I can't believe it and they don't know what they're saying, because it's a matter of humans are engineered to be gullible. They are engineered to be easily manipulated, and the few of them that have some kind of genes that doesn't allow them to be easily manipulated are very hard to climb in life. They will be secluded by everyone else because they are not understood. It's like, it's like this. Imagine that you are of a race that you are telepathic. Okay, so everyone is telepathic. The problem is your difference is that you can block your thoughts. You can hear everyone else, but you can block them from hearing you. And this is what happens. These people don't understand you because you are in a different level of understanding of reality. You mingle with them, but as soon as you reveal your understanding of that same reality, they say, sorry, I have a pressing appointment. I have to go. Uh.
Speaker 4: Because the worst part is, I don't know if you've seen these videos from the OMG right where they go around to these people who are in professional positions inside the government, and when they're off duty, they always admit that there are huge problems in the regulatory agencies. There's huge problems with doctors. There's huge problems everywhere, but they never dare say that on television. You know, it's only when they're on hidden camera that they actually admit how terrible the industry is from the inside. And it's like, these are the people running this thing. They all know these problems, they all admit to it on hidden camera, but you can't get a single one of them to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: I don't have this. I don't have this recording, but I have a friend of mine that has it. Fourty years ago in a meeting from a group that I believe either the Buildingberg Group or the Trilateral Commission. Those that don't know what this is don't know how the world is ruled. So I advise you to go and look for those two groups. That's how the world is ruled. Visibly above them, we don't see much but a police to where you can see those are very much on the top. So after the meeting was recorded to reporters, one of the reporters asked the guy, look, we are off camera now, which they weren't. Could you please give us something that you spoke. Spokes spoke and you said nothing, So could you give us something of your ideas? What are the plans of how you see the future. And the guy looked, he looks to the sides, not recording, when there was one guy recording still, and he says, I will tell you this, we are going to make boys and girls the same. And they did. And this was forty years ago. So when do I hear people, Oh, if there was an elite ruling the world, they would rule it years ago. Yeah, you are absolutely right. They're ruling it for at least three or four thousand years, if not more, the exact same guys just passing it on unless they die. So it's either you see it you don't.
Speaker 3: There's a fictional story called the Red Star.
Speaker 6: It is a.
Speaker 3: Russian science fiction novel way early and it is apparently the origination for why the military of the Soviet Union and now Russia used the Red Star. And in this novel, the character is he's looking for the ideal communists country and he meets some guys from Mars and they take him to Mars where it is the ultimate communist utopia. Finally, and men and women are barely perceptible as different. Is one of the mono thematic. Kind of themes that can't come is in that book.
Speaker 1: You remind me of something there is very basic. You know how many mentions of the real gravity of the moon exist in the academic world. One the only place you find the real gravity of the moon is in the book written by Vondon Brown that is repeated and quoted in a small publication the inside NASA itself. That paragraph was repeated once more, and that's the only time the real gravity of the Moon was revealed. Why I know this because when I researched for the Moon, I started wondering, these guys are either missing the moon or hitting the moon real fast. There's something in their calculations that it's not right. Because what matters when you go to the moon is what is called the neutral point. The neutral point is when you stop accelerating and you start decelerating, and you have to know exactly where that point is in the distance so you don't slam onto the Moon or go way beyond it. That happened multiple times. So when they even created a satellite, they had balls wood balls that were ready to resist the impact in bedrock at two hundred miles an hour, okay, and resist and the sensor that was inside would still work on the moon. They never got a signal. They hited the Moon so fast that it shattered though not even those balls survived. And then they missed it, and then they hit it again, and I hit it again, I hit it again until they finally landed. And when they finally landed, they realized they were the neutral point was completely offset because the real gravity of the Moon is not sixteen percent of the Earth, it's sixty four percent of the Earth. Some points gave readings of sixty six points sixty six percent of the Earth regard. So why is this? I don't think they are even showing this to other space agencies. You still see new space agencies sending things to the Moon and hating or failing the Moon completely because they don't have this data. Because every single book says sixteen percent. And when you do the equation, the neutral point is not where the actual neutral point is. It's because it's hollow.
Speaker 4: I mean, so, I mean that's the thing. When they hit it, they hear it ring for like what three hours?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean it's not it's not hollow. It's a ship. It's a terraforming ship. Right, Well, it's the ship, the truck that brought the slavers from from Mars, that was inhabitable because they destroyed it when they entered the system. They destroyed Phaeton, the planet that is now the asteroid belt. The biggest chunks are missing, although astronomers are saying, no, that was not a planet. The Greeks were crazy that all those blocks together won't make just a small moon. Yeah, but the big blocks impacted everything. Where do you think that the spot on Jupiter came from. That's an impact that's larger than the Earth itself. Do you imagine the chunk that created that, that that vortes that's still happening in Jupiter. Whatever took the atmosphere evaporated all the water. Half of Mars was filled with water. They are now saying, okay, we we were wrong. It's true. You cannot refute this. It was filled of water. So when they did this, instead of going to Mars, that's where the Sidonia, where the pyramids are, where the faces are and so on, they have to go to the Earth. The Earth had no moon. And because the Earth had no moon, you can go and see this online. The Earth's rotation was so fast that you have incredible winds, storms all the time.
Speaker 4: Eight hours a day instead of twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you couldn't create evolved life in such a planet. So what they did was they brought they crawled their damage ship to the earth, slowed it down to a speed they could, and then populated according to their needs. And that included at some point looking at, oh, let's see what's the animal here that's more suitable for us to create a servant, and they find probably an erectus, or maybe the erectus was already a manufacturer or the because it wasn't the Australopy texts for sure. So they use that creature to create another being. But these are the ones that I call the slavers, and this is what I call the original sin, because these creatures also have a code and they know they should never create life of their own. And that's the original sin that you see distorted on religious books. It's not what we're told. The original sin is the creation of man itself. And then you have the other side. There is the teachers that are the guys that were here when they arrived, and they were the guys ruling life on this section of the universe on this galaxy, and they kept fighting one another until finally the teachers clearly lost what I is what I call the long defeat. They might still some of them be alive together today, but the Draconians, the Slavers, clearly one, there's no doubt about it. They're still in control.
Speaker 4: If you look at the mythology of the what are they called the I was gonna bring up Varracoca, that was the Incas, and so you've got this Verrakoca character repeated all around the you know, South and North America, and they kind of talk about these these teacher figures that go to war with some kind of a in the Aztec tradition with kettl Quado, he's fighting tescatale PoCA, which is like this being of dark energy or whatever, and so he's got the same sort of symbolism going on all over all over the place, type of characters over and over again.
Speaker 1: I truly believe that these slavers, whatever they were, they started dividing territory and spreading through the world, in each one creating their own dynasties and their own cultures. And the rusts is because they all came from the same race, and so the beginnings of civilizations are more or less the same because that's what they were and what they had to give to the people. And then after that it starts evolving, and it's humans themselves that developed that after they're being abandoned by these people going only go to the shadows.
Speaker 4: Well, how much mixture do you think there is between human and alien blood? So I think there's probably a lot. You know, over time that's going to make a difference in terms of what is able to from the other.
Speaker 1: That's a very interesting question and leads us to what we've just said before. That is they say that the chimpanzee has ninety eight percent of our DNA, but they are only seeing twenty five percent of the DNA, So where's the rest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about that. That's really such a small changes.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have to think that when they say that we have the tenty eighty the same, they are not giving us the other seventy seven or eighty percent of the DNA. We don't know about what.
Speaker 4: About the other one hundred percent that they're not giving us. With the electromagnetic frequencies and how they impact these different DNA strands.
Speaker 1: Sure, absolutely we are frequency beings. In fact, all this reality is based on on frequency and vibration. Everything we see is produced by some kind of vibration. So it's that saying that most people don't know this, but I'm going to tell them. You can never ever touch anything in your life ever. You can press your fingers as much as you want, you will never touch your fingers with one or another. Never. It just doesn't happen. The electromagnetic fields are compressing your fingers, but the skin will never touch. Did you know that it doesn't happen because the electromagnetic field. We think I'm touching this glass, I'm not. I'm touching the electromagnetic field of the glass, not the glass itself. Because these forces don't allow things to connect physically, because there is no physicality. It is energy. And one of the things that I used to prove that this is just this is just a BioSuit. It's not ourselves. Is that your brain that is little more than a connector and a regulator that although it can hold five percent of resusual consciousness. I'll give you that because most people live about with those five percent of consciousness, believing that that's themselves. But I can prove that because there is an experiment there is called the rubber harm. The rubber harm, yes, And so you put a person in a small cabinet and you place his right arm outside of the cabinet, and inside the cabinet there is a rubber harm with fingers with a hand with everything. Okay, So what they do is they'll start, do I have two things here? They start to poke fingers on the rubber hand and your real hand at the same time, different fingers, different points of the hand, but always on the same place, both on the rubber hand and your hand. So explain to me why they can't stop pinching the real hand and you keep feeling the exact point on the rubber hand. They are not picking your real hand anymore, and they're still feeling it. And they finish the experience with a hammer normally in the hand, not because they want to create that reaction, but because they need to break the spell or you might lose the control of the arm, your real arm. So they shock you. They hammer the hand, and people say, oh, my arm, and then they are grabbing their real harm and not the rubber one. That's how does the experiment terminates. But your brain can immediately connect to another piece of material and tell you that that is you, because the material doesn't matter. What matter is the field is the energy that you are believing when you are entering your BioSuit, what you believe is you. It's all about perception. It's not about reality. It's about perception. It's a completely different thing. So I understand that most people believe in death, for instance, or in getting old. Don't I don't believe in that. I think that's a social construct. We are built since child to believe that people grow, go old, and die. That's what we see. That's our perception. But it's up to us to say I don't agree with that. I like this here, I don't want to go anywhere, and I want to keep my physique. So let's stay like that, because we are in charge. It's not the body, it's we. Of course, we can give it good food, good water. For instance, I only drink nine point five pH water. Why because any kind of bad disease cannot live in an alkaline body. They just don't survive. And everyone has cancer through their life two or three times and don't know it. The problem is some people eat too much sugar. And cancer feeds off that sugar. The more sugar you give it, the more it will grow because it's highly acidic, and this kind of disease need acidic environments to develop. If you have an alkaline body, they cannot develop. They die simply, they cannot survive in an alkaline body. Well, I've heard studies about that.
Speaker 4: What they say is that if it's alkaline alone, then you're not getting as many benefits as if there's hydrogen added. So the hydrogen is like the activator of because we don't actually digest hydrogen anymore. All of our bodies are made of hydrocarbons, right, But that hydrogen as a form of nutrient is it present in our bodies because that was particular to a specific type of gut floor.
Speaker 1: We don't have anymore.
Speaker 4: So all of the hydrogen is basically not being absorbed in our foods, so you actually have to breathe it in. So if you add hydrogen tabs to your alkal and water, you actually activate the effect, which is.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know that, wonderful. I didn't know that. Another thing that people don't know, and this is quite a simple thing that everyone can do, is do not consume mineral salt, and I explained why because mineral salt is made of three things. Only sodium chloride is that give that salty taste, silica and glass. This is what mineral salt is made of. So what happens is when you put mineral salt on your food, those crystals will dissolve when you do the digestion, but they will not dissolve at all completely, so they will enter your bloodstream and they will scratch your veins from the inside. The silica and the glass scratch the vein from the inside. And this cause what pharmaceutics are making a lot of money called cholesterol. Why because cholesterol is the natural body response to repair the veins. So the veins are being scratched by the salt. They are creating that grease that is the ceiling of the vein that we have that process naturally, that fatness, and when people keep adding fat to that and more salt and more fat to that, they have the problems that they have. But it's not about fat in the beginning, It's about the salt. So I strongly recommend that everyone look for a good source of marine salt water in an actual beach or extracted by manual processes and not purified in anyway. You can buy it even with a little bit of salt water inside, for sure if you look at for it. So the difference is a marine salt has this very same eighty eight allego elements that composite your blood. Isn't that wonderful? It has the exact same eighty eight alligo elements that we have in our blood, Which means that if you have someone dying, you can dissolve a little bit of salt into water and create a serum that will save his life. You put mineral salt in that solution and you kill it immediately.
Speaker 4: Have you ever looked at it? Have you ever looked at the zeolite?
Speaker 1: No? I don't know what that is. Please tell me.
Speaker 4: What you do is you add a bunch of salt to water until you hit the saturation point. Then you add I believe it's a type of baking powder.
Speaker 1: I believe it's baking powder. It could be baking powder, baking baking soda, baking soda.
Speaker 4: You add that and then all of those crystals come down into a new mixture that they call zeolite, which actually is like a fertilizer. So it's like it transforms the salt into a fertilizer, which is strange, but you know, this is how they would fertilize some fields using the zeolite formula.
Speaker 1: So I think that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: You're using the sea salt, you know, if you're if you've got it, or just adding a bunch of salt to get it to that brind point. But yeah, you get a lot of those those benefits, which is just adding another chemical.
Speaker 1: To it exactly.
Speaker 3: Another really powerful nutrient that is little known is shilgit and silogit. Silojit is a mineral compound which can be found in often in Indie yuh, but but it can be found variously in mountains, I believe. And it looks like a petroleum product, but it is water soluble and it's a mineral oil if you will, that has all all the nutrients we need, and it also has the effect that our cellular structure opens up to obtain the nutrients and potentially medicinal herbs that you might combine with the shie legit and makes our body really receptive and able to use medicinal herbs for instance. More more properly, and it's a foundational element to are you are your vedic medicine too? You know, and I know this is changing the CUSSC, but I wanted to ask Ricardo, can you tell us more about what's going on, what you're doing in Portugal and maybe some of your recent travels, were you've been going and what you've been doing.
Speaker 1: It's funny that you asked, because I thought that this meeting. At first, I thought it was at eight o'clock mine. I think I wanted to think that because I wanted to go to tomorrow to see a main templar site, and so it would give me time. But then I realized that it was not at eight, it was at four. In fact, it wasn't at four, it was at five. But because it was at four, I had to get to the site, and I was planning to do the castle. There is there a templar garden that I would like to see too, and then there is an Almorrole castle. There is a castle in the middle of an island. That was my last place to go. So I just saw the templar site, the first one. I didn't get the time to look at the other one. It's about an hour to each side of traveling, and I can tell you that I've seen magnificent images of that. It's called a sherrola, or is a roundabout, and this is the place where supposedly in the IPOGM, behind this sharrola, this roundabout, it was where the templars were securing what they call the grail. And I'm not talking probably of the physical grail, because there are two grails. There are the technological one and there's the physical one. So which one of those I don't know. But the thing is, no image that I saw online prepared me to what the site is in person, because if these people were supposed to be destitute and without any intentions of ostentation, then they failed miserably because the site is beyond regal. It's beyond regal. Is unbelievable. The richness of the architecture, doctor the gold, the paintings, the details, it's just it's just unbelievable. I don't think I can let me see if I have anything here that I can show you, So you have an idea what I'm talking about that this is just an image to give you an idea. Yeah, wow, So this it is behind. It is beneath this that they secured their most precious treasure. It's just it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the image are still raw, but I think you can get this was all in true gold. This was gold paint. H you see if I have whoops, Nope, like this. So this is on the side. You have to keep in mind, this is not even twelve hundred.
Speaker 4: That recessed doorway is pretty interesting. You see that a lot in Peruvian cultures where they would describe a portal. So they'll have these places inside of caves that have that recessed archway like that, and they would call those things a portal, and they say that certain drumming can activate it, which is exactly like you were talking about.
Speaker 3: It really does look like those stone carved out portals. Good, good, eye, that's beautiful. Well, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Wow, it is a slobrity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at the ceiling. They don't they don't allow us inside. But this is I stretch my arm. This is what can be seen from the ceiling.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: This I think is one of the original paintings. Is very h pladed. And now we get to this, Why the hell in the functional side of the building. There are two huge pipes. There's another one just like it on the other side. Tell me, please, it doesn't have anything to do with sound, no whatsoever. Look at the side. Look at the size of the pipes. Okay, h.
Speaker 4: Interesting, that is so low that would be like a very low hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Infrafrequency, that's that's produce in you fre frequency. That's that's the required And most of the sites it's the four herds. This is the old part already ruined. Some writings from the eleven hundreds. Did you go in the cave underneath? That's this structure you see, That's where we were inside. That's that. Look look at this. Look at this letter. This is tone.
Speaker 2: No, that's what being broke looks like. What the fuck are we?
Speaker 1: Look at that?
Speaker 4: You That is incredible. That looks like something out of H. R.
Speaker 1: Geiger. You right, This is on the opposite side of the shill of that roundabout. That's exactly the opposite side, on the same on the same room. Isn't that a portal?
Speaker 3: It reminds me, although I've been thinking about it a lot recently, it reminds me of the circumpunct.
Speaker 1: Right, Absolutely gorgeous. Look at what the shades bring out, especially on this one. When I use the flash, you don't you don't get those that you get.
Speaker 4: He looks like an angel and it looks like God and the devil.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's a there's a tongue coming out here. Process church march right? What have I been saying? This had an acoustic You won't believe the acoustics of this place is just unbelievable, unbelievable. Wow, it's full of water. That's where it's at. Dude, I'm telling you. The Greeks know it.
Speaker 4: That's why in all their temples all the action was going on in the basement, like the Allucinian Temple and several other places. The the esclapion all took place on the ground.
Speaker 1: This is the main the main courtyard. Wow, oh can you see the letters? And you don't see because of the fountain, all these little details. The ceiling has hundreds of these sinks, on on on on on the sides where the beams find themselves. There's not two that are the same. They're all different.
Speaker 4: It's that same candlestick motif, though.
Speaker 1: It looks like a face. Where go back one one more? No? Right there?
Speaker 4: Wait here no, no, no, go forward for that one.
Speaker 1: This one now it is a face. Look in the archways, that's what I'm talking about. They are all different. This thing's here, that's what I'm showing. Each one of these things is different, all of them. I just took a few, but they are all different.
Speaker 4: And so this has been maintained for eight hundred years.
Speaker 1: Yes, and rebuilding the fifteen hundreds and sixteen hundreds with added parts.
Speaker 4: Wow, were they broken up in the thirteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Not in Portugal. This was the last place.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, So that's what all the treasure is.
Speaker 1: They don't allow us to go down, unfortunately. But I took the image just to spot where the place underground is, at least in this century.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So the Catholic Turturs broke in the thirteen hundreds and they wanted to get at the treasure of the knights Templar.
Speaker 1: But the templars were independent in Portugal. They're interesting to have received orders from the Vatican. That's why they were in Portugal. Right, that's why Portugal is called for you Grail, it's poor to growl. That's what in the Seal of the origin of Portugal.
Speaker 3: Wow, I never saw that It literally says it in the name of the country Portugal.
Speaker 6: Wow, in the seal.
Speaker 1: In the seal that was the treaty they signed with the Templars to create Portugal, because they helped the king to created it. So it clearly says I'm translating verbottom, it says for you Grail in Portuguese, it would be poor to Gral.
Speaker 6: Amazing.
Speaker 1: That's let's let me see if I have any So are the videos?
Speaker 4: So by extension, what does that make Brazil?
Speaker 1: Brazil was a fifteen hundreds new place to.
Speaker 4: Rob Are they sort of still under the protectorate.
Speaker 1: Of uh no, no, no, they are the dependent and the completely independent. Look look at this thing?
Speaker 6: Epic Wow, well.
Speaker 1: Right, crowded, conquered child. See if I have one from it? Seems I don't have older videos here, So I think I bored you enough with.
Speaker 6: This astonishing astonishing.
Speaker 4: There's so many links to all this other occultism that you can see in just the basic detail of this place.
Speaker 1: What about this door? This door, for instance, is from seventeen seventeen oh three.
Speaker 3: Look at that sheeez mesmerizing? Is it going in or coming out? That?
Speaker 6: It looks like.
Speaker 1: At this door is to the roundabout.
Speaker 6: That's a badass do.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's a very impressive place for sure.
Speaker 4: Really, could you imagine decoding that place?
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 1: They'd even they don't even allow us to go to the church. Mhm. The church is next to the Shirola and not only you have to pay a ticket, you cannot bring any recording device inside.
Speaker 4: I wonder why so I gotta ask you about Malta and been to the Knights of Malta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Malta Temple there, No, no, never been there.
Speaker 4: It's a very similar scenario. That place is just as loaded because you know Knights of Malta again, they were the Knights Hospitality of the next thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, they go all the way back to the same time period. Let me tell you about this form. There is this guy that anyone that goes and research to the templars, there's a very big guy called Walding Pais. Walding Pis is like a night in the real sense of the word, which means he's also is a fighter and a musician. And by magic, I'm not talking about illusionism. Magic is science that we don't understand that. That's the different. Illusionism is tricks of the hand and speed magic is something that we don't fully understand. And so what this guy did is they wanted badly to have Portugal and to have territory here and created like a haven for themselves here the Templars. And so even before the Templars were actually officially created, the mother of the guy that I'm going to talk about, the mother of Fonsine Ricks, had already been contacted by the Templars, by a representative of the Templars before order made. So this is important. She was contacted if she would give them land in change for their services in securency, it's securing the land around her. So she was the daughter of the king of Castile, that was the largest kingdom in Iberia, and because she was a bustard daughter and he probably didn't like her very much, he gave her a small piece of land that it's called Porto College that still today has a port wine with that brand that is what is today is a portal. So that was the small area that this kingdom, this small conduct or kingdom had very small and so they contact her and she said, yeah, I give you a piece of land, and so they came and installed themselves in that land, and when she had the son, unfortunately the child came crippled. She would never walk in her life. And so walden Pie, for some reason came to her and said to her, if you give your child to me for me to raise and educate, I will heal your son. And she said, if you can heal him, you can have him. And so he took him and two weeks later returned with the boy healed. Which is the part that the historians doesn't care for. But it's all there, with the same parts that they care for. It's all on the same text, all in the same parts. Okay, not funny how they do that? Yeah, amazing. So the boy is healed and is raised by walding Pies in the mystic arts, in the world of art of war and all of that. And when he boy is eleven, is taken to Spain to the highest cathedral of the templars of the time and he unites himself and by doing so, he's saying, I don't recognize any power above myself. That's why he unites himself at eleven years old. See the mentality of this kid. So he comes back to Portugal as a king without having land and the first thing it is is he conquers the land of his mother, and then he starts conquering land to the moors at a speed unimaginable. His small armies against gigantic armies of the Moors, and he slashed the armies down, and he kept slashing them until he gets to Tomorrow, where I've been, and then they kept doing it until he get to Cintra. That's the other place we talked before. So this guy, although he was educated in all of this, I think he's a bit of a numskull because the last battle he's been with and just to give you an idea of the man, he's told in our legends that his sword was one hundred kilos, which means he's two hundred pounds. In reality, we found out that he sort is more like eighteen kilos, which is thirty six pounds. But I'm a swordsman, and I guarantee you you cannot will a sword with that kind of weight you don't have arms to it. The guy did it while wearing armor that weighed seventy pounds on top of him. Okay, So what this guy did in the last battle he was in was the castle was not opening the door, and he was doing a siege, and he was tired of waiting to demolish the gate of the castle and said, I'll do it myself, and he charged at all speed with his horse against the door and slams violently against the door, killing the horse, injuring himself, but not opening the door right, But it survived, and he came walking, limping a little bit back to the army, but he came back. So this was the first king of Portugal, the wise guy educated by the Golden Pies himself. So that gives you an idea that he was healed on the legs, but they couldn't heal mind. But it was a fantastic, fantastic fighter, and that's what they use him for. So that that's a funny story about about how Portugal get related with the Templars. That's how it happened.
Speaker 4: Isn't it funny how childhood trauma can be turned into something that transforms the person. I think that's what's going on there, is like you've got you know, mystic healing, and you've also got this brainwashing kind of thing, you know, So they could have demonized the guy. I mean, that's something that's common in SRA victims today. What they'll do is they'll split the personality and then have one be taken over by some sort of infernal deity, you know, that whole thing. It sounds like they could be using a mix of both.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My question is that demonic being insight internal or external? Does it come from the mind itself or does it come from the outside. Is it an impersonation of the reptilian brain.
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be demonic. I mean the word.
Speaker 1: I'm using the money because you use that, but it can be anything exactly. It's neutral.
Speaker 4: I mean, what they're doing is they could be using like a higher spirit and dwelling there too. But if you look around today, all they're trying to do is make everything worse. You know, That's why you get all this demonic possession and all this other stuff is because all they're trying to do is make people worse.
Speaker 1: Look, if you deprive people of their true self by education, you leave the space open to everything else.
Speaker 6: Cool, very true.
Speaker 1: Considering that most people are working in what is I say five percent? It can be three or two or one or ten whatever, I say five percent. Most people are grounded in the brain five percent. That's why they focused on materialistic things. And they keep people in this frequency by saying war, warmeringly, crime, fear, depression, inflation, chaos, pain, suffering, death. This is a constant. You don't see news saying a new bloom of this plant has just occurred, isn't it magnificent? Have you looked at the rainbow today? We have rain but we also have the rainbow, so we only look to the negative side of things. You don't see news about good things. You only see news about neutral and most of them are bad things. It's like they say, they use this system for as many years as television exists. That is, when they have to give you a bombastic news, they say, well, and so when new virus has come up, you are all going to die. Go to football, So how is that game today? And that's how they do it. They give you the most important piece of information they have and suddenly they move instantly to something else without giving any any explanation about it, and people just take it because football it just clicks that mind and you, yeah, my team, how is my team? I want to know? And notice the phrase my team. It's not your team. You don't win anything. When they win, you don't lose anything. When they lose. You might support them, but it's just that the fact that people in here. I hate football. My football is different from your football, but it's your soccer. I hate soccer not because of the game itself, but because it's a monoculture. You have people with medals in other sports that are starving because the government doesn't support them because it's not football. They have to train themselves, they have to take off their body, their money to train to go to the Olympics or whatever, and all is that effort, and the state never claims their name nothing while football whoa everything is football? Why? Because football? In my regard, I'm not an economic guy economics guy, but I'm pretty sure that a soccer team cannot give profit, especially in not in the hundreds of millions, because just in salaries alone, the amount of money that you have to take out every single month, plus the maintenanceing, plus the energy bills, plus the people that have to support all your installations, all of that personnel, it's in amount of money by months that is completely impossible to support by any sponsors. I don't care how many t shirts use you sell. If you're not selling weapons, if you're not selling drugs, if you're not selling illicital items like diamonds or whatever, you cannot make that amount of money. So to me, every big club that does football is mixed in something because no one checks the baggage of the players. No one checks the bus of the players, never no one checks the plane of the players. They go and pass everything because they are the celebrities, so they can cross really on these international games, the European Soccer and the World Soccer and so on. They can interchange whatever they want into anyone's country at will. They have to make money some behind, because it's not from from the club members that they are doing that money.
Speaker 4: Just as it makes a lot of sense when you consider Operation Gladio. I mean, what if Operation Gladio never went away from Europe, it just switched over into this drug smuggling operations. There's a lot of drugs in Europe and there's not a lot of drug fields, so they're not really producing of the drugs that they're consuming.
Speaker 1: You know, we don't let them grow. We just consumed them.
Speaker 2: Right, Don't grow that garbage around here, just consume it. I think if you guys are good, we're at it like a two hour mark right now. We could wrap it up with that. If anybody wants to hit anything, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna add, you know, one of these days the EU is going to pass a law creating mandatory castration, and that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be the end of the cycle.
Speaker 4: I think, make everything ugly and then finally lop off all the guys Wieners, you.
Speaker 2: Know, over real quick. I'll just toss it, I know over. And I think the United Kingdom they're going to start, they might start implicating a pre crime.
Speaker 1: Pre crime. Yeah, they're going to call Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, they're talking about They even like mentioned, you know, Planet Palanteer, which is tel. They mentioned Ellison, and then like I can't remember exactly who, but they actually do coin a couple of the people as Zionists and you're like, oh, I didn't even know they were Jewish. But it's like, oh, okay, I guess they're asking Azi Jews because those holes seem to be Zionists.
Speaker 1: But what kind of drugs are they using?
Speaker 2: But I think it was like Elison to maybe Tilda I can't remember exactly who they called Zionists, but it was rather interesting when they was showing like exactly who's involved in this pre crime stuff and that the United Ings wives to take it over.
Speaker 3: I believe in England right now they're one of the most prevalent countries that is prosecuting speech offensive speech.
Speaker 6: If you will.
Speaker 3: Although some of it could be threatening, some of it could be I think some of it is just insulting, what we would consider in the States, just like an insult.
Speaker 4: We got we got the crime statistics back and all over Europe there have been fifteen thousand arrests for hate speech violations. Fifteen thousand people have been prison because somebody didn't like what they had to say online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's this guy. This guy was filmed by his friend with the police arresting him because he made a repost, a repost of a post saying that the new land Rover were more capable than the old one. Ah, And so he was asking the cop are you are you for real? Because I just made a repost and it's just my opinion. Yeah, but you are making a lot of people upset of a car.
Speaker 6: It's his opinion of a vehicle.
Speaker 1: So this is insanity. This is insanity. That's that's what it is. It's insanity.
Speaker 6: That's what we reached.
Speaker 1: We destroyed music, we destroyed cinema completely. We grab, we grab millions and millions and millions of followers capable of giving us millions and millionions of dollars or billions of dollars. And we look at this audience and said, nah, we are not interested in money. We are interested in destroying this. And so let's destroy this narrative completely and get a new small number of fans that will like this, and let's obliterate everything that comes behind. And this is called Star Wars. This is what Disney did to Star Wars. They destroyed everything that Lucas did. And I remember Catherine saying to Lucas on record, saying, don't worry, because we are going to honor everything you did and respect your work. And he was even a consultor, a consult with in the in the beginning of the footage, and they kicked him out because he was giving opinions. So this is the state of the world. And they are doing this to every single thing that was a culture. They're destroying everything.
Speaker 4: I heard it was jar jar Oh god, I heard they kicked him out because he was so insistent on having jar Jo play this main character.
Speaker 1: So they're like get rid of him. He's gonna sick the whole thing.
Speaker 4: I don't think he wrote any of that stuff, to be honest. I think George Lucas is probably more and he was just given scripts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now he's he has the manuscripts to prove that he created it all. In fact, at the beginning, he doesn't. He wasn't called Skywalker, He's called star Killer. In the first manuscript, the name of the boy were star Killer. So that is Look, I defend Lucas because of this. Lucas was a boss that take care of his employees. They don't get just a salary. They got a salary, a house, insurance, education for their sons, a vast prophet of the of the a vast percentage of the profits of the movies, and every single merchandise. He wasn't keeping all to himself because he was a guy that gives to everyone that work with him. And this is well documented. And so I'm not saying he's a good guy or bad guy. I say, in my vision, that is correct. That is well done. That's not what going on with other producers. So at least at that point, I defend the man because of that.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, in a lot of ways, I think we have to determine where art is going, and that takes all of us, you know, So we got to make those decisions.
Speaker 1: We got to keep away from the jump.
Speaker 2: Now, now.
Speaker 1: You put two pencils on a string, you put a piece of paper on the ground, you split a little bit of ink right from the can into the canvas, and then you let the two pencils make scratches on and you sell it for fifteen million. That's hard, that's art. So you go to a gallery. If you are appreciative of paintings, you go to a gallery and you start looking at those paintings and then start thinking, that is these people that did this on serious medication because she's not feeling well for sure, because that's not art. They're just rubbish. I can do that kind of rubbish, and I'm not that good at drawing.
Speaker 2: We must to see like the same video on Twitter, because I saw something like that too long ago, or I was like, these people doing this ridiculous shit that was considered art. I was like, yeah, for millions of dollars, Like there are places and people are watching them.
Speaker 1: I'm like this, really, look, we think that a lot of these people that we see coming to the Starlights that they appeared out of nothing. That is just a public phenomenon. You don't have a single case documented of that. All of these people have been showsen long ago, and they have been doing work from long ago until they appear. Even if you go to look to actors, that's suddenly like Mark Wohlberg, Oh no, I was a car thief and then suddenly I decided to go to acting. I didn't have actually had lessons, but I started making movies and you go and look into his life and he's been with these people for long. It was just a guy that's less easy to control. But he has been in the in the market of these fellows for long. And this goes for any of them. They are, from politics to actors to wherever you go find if they have a main part on social life, they have been engineered long ago to be that part. And some of them know that there are consequences. Why so many of them lose their child, there's a price to pay. The problem is what happens to that child, and that would lead us to a dinner cron and other stuff. But they are willing to do all of this to get where they want to be. So it's it's it's the to finish my my, my example that I dislike profoundly. REP. Yeah, I dislike it profoundly for one single reason. He has been turned from poety to hate. He has been turned into a mechanism that excites you into rage, into into rebellion, into against the law, not the system, but against the law, against figures of authority that in fact are just doing their job, being assholes or not. But what happens was when rep became became a sing and at the same time, coincidentally, and I keep saying coincidence, they explanning coincidentally, prisons became, uh business, so privatized. We're privatized. So what these guys that, what this system of prisons did was they called all of these high rappers into a room and told them and told them, look, we love your work, but we need you to do something for us from now on. If you want to have all the drug, all the girls, all the freedom to do whatever you want without any kind of consequence to you, you just have to start writing letters that incite people to commit crime, people into violence, into hate, into dissidence. That's what you have to start writing. And that's what happened, and prisons fell up because people are living this music. It's unbelievable. They hear it everywhere and then don't realize they're being machined into this state of feeling. Because music does have any effect on persons, it is frequency. So and that's why I just profoundly dislike a rep. And in regards to Raves, I found always found extremely funny because Raves already exists. For me, I'm this body is about fifty years old, so I remember Raves about thirty five years ago. And I always questioned myself, Yeah, the first thing I want to do is to fill myself up with drugs and put me in a place where lights are flashing violently and music is completely deafening and just does puts muncham especially when I'm most vulnerable and open to all kinds of energies and and and inputs. Does this sound logical to anyone, because to me, it doesn't does make any sense. That's why it was so many cases of kids going mad because not everyone can resist that kind of of pressure. You put drugs into yourself until you are barely aware of where you are, what you're doing, and then you put flashes of light of many colors into your eyes while he was being also stimulized by reading beats. So if this isn't reprogramming, I don't know what it is, but people like it. I'm sorry if any of you enjoyed it, but I'm just putting the science behind of it. That's what happens on a rave.
Speaker 2: No, I have thought about that. I mean, I went to that stuff a lot when I was a kid. I was still into listening to the music. I haven't gone to any of them, but I do wonder about that. I'm like, the music, the drugs, and all the effects going on. I'm like, I just do wonder what could be going on to a person's psych.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you go to a real shaman and he asks you, so, have you been into any ceremony? Have you participated in anything taking drugs? And you ask and you reply saying, yeah, I filled myself with synthetic drugs and then smoke some natural ones and probably sniffs, and then I go to a place where music sounds loud in rhythmic beats and lots of light flashes into me. That that's the ceremony that I do. And the guy would say, you're completely mad. I'm lucky that you are normal, because the ceremony on this state is a process that is highly intimate. He has to be in a secure environment to be taken in order for you to experience what the drugs has to offer you. So there is a group of comedians in Portugal. One of them is already dead, and they had this sketch where one asks the we're talking about drugs and they say the good old days when we use drugs and so, and the guy said to him, yeah, but people still use drugs today, right, Yeah, but today people use drugs to get drugged. And that's the difference because drug is supposed to be used as something that is ritualistic, right, So it's not something to be used in light terms. Even for those that consume regularly during their lives, they are doing it because it batters them in somehow. For instance, cannabis in largest your field of view for several degrees. For instance, it helps with your mental state, unless you take it too much, and then it doesn't help at all. But you take mushrooms to get some kind of natural connection, or you take ayahuasca to solve some inner problems. For instance, aauaska is recognized to cure alcohol. That to me is the worst of all drugs, is alcohol, because it's legal so and people can consume it, enact whatever they want. You can go and drive, they can go and get a gun. Because as the Greek said in vino veritas, and when you drink wine, whatever you are inside comes out. And not all people have good things inside. And I kind of lost my trail thought here. But in terms of alcohol, you can go to one a guy that is surely seriously addicted to alcohol that's very hard to quit. Normally, one session of yauaska is enough. He wondn't touch alcohol anymore in his life with one session. Of course, there are now shamans that start already saying, oh, you need probably two to three sessions because it's money, right, But I remember twenty years ago when they start doing these things, one session is more than enough. The guy wonn't take any kind any kind of addition that you had. You had one session in that set. I don't want to touch that stuff anymore, so that's a good use for And calling it a drug, well, you have to call drug everything. Sugar is a drug, coffee is a drug. So it all depends off connotation. But suddenly we decided that some drugs are bad and others are evil, and that humans can decide for themselves what they should take or how to manage their life. If you want to fool yourself with heroin, go ahead. It's your money, it's your life, it's your body. As long as you don't hurt anyone, just take take the kick and enjoy yourself. But if you start using that to harm society, then you have to do something obviously, But that's all part of the system, I think.
Speaker 2: Also, uh, all right, yeah, I think we'll wrap it up here now. Yeah yeah, Headless real quick. Let everybody know what you deal is where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me on YouTube and x and you can also send me any sort of paranormal or strange email experiences you've had to Headless Chat podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you, thank you very much, sir. And eating Indigo, I mean.
Speaker 6: Peace you guys. That was awesome.
Speaker 3: Ricardo, thank you so much for sharing all that and done on all the usual social media and so forth, writing and sharing, sharing stuff. So appreciate putting this together at Listenick.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining and Ricardo. Please let everybody know again where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they can find me at the X at Ricardo Calvary One. They can find me as History Meets and Legends on YouTube, and they can find my other working video at the Institute for Natural Philosophy, both on x and on YouTube too. I also have two books that you can find in my pin post in in my ex and please go and check. The Fire's magazine is free to all. You can watch it downloaded. You have two issues already to see. Thank you for having me, and thank you all for the patients to indulge me.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, yes, and thank you very much coming on and I really really do appreciate it, and I will in colude all those links in the bottom. Uh yeah. That is the end of another cult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.